Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 am

"There was nothing more Roberta could for Tesla. It wasn't a success at all, but at least no one had to die. At least for now it appeared that no one was dead. Shawn was gone and the suspect was either dead or not there in the first place. One of the nurses left Tesla's room."

Nurse: The patient is stable for now, but I suggest that she stays here for the next 48 hours. The wounds would've been fatal if she wasn't brought here in time.

Roberta: Thank you for your help. Here's my cared. If anything happens call me.

"Roberta hurried and left knowing she would be in the right hands. Her uncle was dying and this virus sounded very suspicious. If it was engineered then who the hell would kill him over it. As she walked out the hospital to the waiting MRD vehicle, hands started to shake and her body tensed. She was nervous, angry, scared. So much was going on now and it was hard to figure things out. For now she needed to find her Uncle."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 am

"In Asgard things finally seemed to be doing better after the Phoenix and Thor incidents. Kano was sitting on his throne and Tanya walks up to him, sitting on his lap she gave him a quick kiss and smiled."

Tanya: Well things seemed to calm down for the moment, haven't they?

"A clone teleported in giving the two some lemonade."

Tanya: Kano, mind if I ask something? The next time trouble rises, be it MRD, Phoenix, whatever. Can I come to aid you? I know you like having someone here to watch over Asgard during your absence, but I think I own it to myself, as well as the Asgardian people to redeem myself after my lackluster performance against Thor. Fact is I'm a goddess now, one of many strengths and abilities. Yet Thor just brushed me aside like I was nothing. I kinda feel like I failed all them, that I failed you. I worked for so long to earn respect here, I don't wanna return to the days where I'm looked down as "that insignificant mortal scum".

"The Asgardian's didn't receive Tanya well at first when she first married Kano. That felt a mortal human had no right to the throne, or the powers being granted upon her. Tanya was concerned her recent display may make the Asgardian's start to believe that again, and she wanted to redeem herself and prove her worth. She also didn't want Kano to start looking down on her, looking at her as a brittle flower that needed protection. She wanted to show everybody that she still had it, that was was the same girl that fought tooth and nail against the Void of all people those few years ago.

This was the first time in quite a while that she had asked Kano if she could come along to combat the next big threat. So she wasn't sure how Kano would respond to such a request."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm

“Kano shook head he didn’t want Tanya thinking she was useless, when she was one of the most powerful he himself had barely defeated Thor of course many of his vast capabilities were restricted, and some of the individuals he could seek help for it were not on his side, except for maybe one.”

Kano: Don’t ever think that way Tanya, Thor is one of the most powerful people in the world, even without hisi full power, I myself nearly fell to him it was seeing him hurt you that helped me win, but you may get your chance to prove yourself sooner or later.

“Kano stood up, she knew about his demon, hell he’d used  it’s powers but ever since he let it in and used his powers he’d been having severe nightmares, and been binge drinking at night to help him, he was even thinking about sleeping in his mortal form so he could use sleeping & anxiety medication but then he’d be a target.”

Kano: The demon within me, I used it’s powers to help kill Thor, and get the body I loaned him back, but now it wants repayment, I have to confront the demon, I’m going to seek out Amber’s help, and if that dosen’t work I have no choice but to go to David, I need you to take the throne, ever since I’ve dealt with Thor I feel as though Loki is scheming, I want you to talk to the ones who are loyalist to you to see what Loki’s up too, right now is not the time for Asgard to split, you’re in charge until further notice.
……………………
“Sandra received a text from Dave saying he was out drinking with Cas, and would be back in the morning, while Milo had arrived in another dimension walking towards  man with a scepter.”

Milo: Loki
Loki: VEntro of what  do I owe the pleasure, I’d ask how you found my dimension but asking about your capabilities is pointless, there as infinite as Heimdall’s vision.
Milo: Glad you already know, I’m not in the mood for teaching, I want to reconsider an offer you presented earlier before Terrell took ur head off, and left you in SHIELD custody.
Loki: What might this advice be? If it’s not ripping Terrel’s spine out, and ruling the 9 realms then I’m probably not interested.
Milo: I Believe you may be, I Want to subjugate humanity to our rule, there too idiotic, greedy, and desperate to control forces they can’t even begin to understand, and some of my friends were caught in the crossfire, I’ve decided I need to put them on time out, and you’re an expert in such a job.
Loki: Hmmm…and what of Kano and Asgard
Milo: Misguided, and in urgent need of your rule.
Loki: I belive..I may be interested in this deal after VEntro..keep going..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Tanya: Right, I'll do everything in my power to keep Asgard safe till you return.

"Tanya was always ready to step up and gave Kano a quick hug."

Tanya: Be safe with this demon situation. Also be wary of Sandra, due to what happened last time and considering how she's acted as of late, she may not take kindly to you wanting to see David again, if you so need to.

"Sandra looked at the text message, annoyed she puts the phone away."

Sandra: Tsk, figures.
Abby: Who was that?
Sandra: Oh it was just Dave, out drinking again.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 pm

“Nick had taken the girl he rescued to safety, she looked like a girl he’d met before, like Sandra, but younger no older then 16 or 17 he was at his cabin in the woods, with a shot gun full of anti mugen rounds melded with admantium. Things had to change sooner or later before things got any worst or better. He’d warmed up some beeferoni for himself,and had purchased a pack of sodas just sprite, and fanta, putting both in the refrigerator, after a short prayer he was eating.”

Nick: What the fuck is going on..
……………….
“David sighed”

David: IT’s like daddy loves drinks more then us.
……………………………….
“IN New York a hellicarrier was seen floating in the air, and at the top of the tallest building New York, Washington D.C, Chicago, and Los Angeles machines had been installed which looked like gigantic generators of sorts. Lex was seen with some MRD Agents, and Terrell.”

Lex: This Technology can detect the precense of mutants, inhumans, magic users, various types o energy from the phoenix force to the power cosmic, ect with it you can track down most, We’ve detained the replicator john and thanks to his contribution we can spread these to every city of America, sell them for foreign countries create a new billion dollar industry
MRD Agent: Sounds good sir, I’ll spread the word to Kingsfield, let the real hunt begin, camps are set up so everything is running smoothly.
LEx: Perfect Terrell let’s move.

“With that Terrell teleported them back to the labs he had some more experiments to run on Darius with Bella right now right now some cube powered weaponry is what they needed.”
………………….
“Milo produced an orb of light then proceeded to install lit into Loki’s being causing him to the fall to the ground overloading.”

Loki: damn what have you done?!
Milo: I’ve given you the perfect tools to succeed in your side of the plan, it’ll be painf ul for a few days after that you’ll be thanking me, good doing business with you, also here’s your business card for the club.

“Milo tossed him the card for the Hellfire club, and then vanished reappearing in a private estate undetectable only Sindus could see him, who’s face nearly turned white from fear as Milo appeared t ohim.”

Sinus: Ventro..what..
Milo: Do you remember Hell? I remember when I sought out the Devil to save the souls Void placed in there, I saw you,
Sindus: Please I’ve done nothing wrong, I don’t desevrve I don’t
Milo: Nice Bible you have, the good book won’t save you today, but I will spare you I happen to be a believer, I mean how could I not being one of God’s special children, I have a mission for you, support my company, and my cause and I will promote you to the heights of social and political heirchery, fail and you will experience a fate worst..then death..worst then damnation.
Sindus: I..Yes sir Milo.
Milo: Good do not utter a word of this to anyone, and we’re in for a good partnership, now then in the next few days I’ll be exposing some secrets the Vice President’s been keeping, they’ll vote to impeach him, and seek a replacement you will become the replacement, become the eyes and ears in D.C for me Mr. Blaze, and as a bonus I’ll even keep your nephews safe.
Sindus: Keeth, Keel..there doing alright
Milo: no thanks to you but yes there fine..
…………….
“Kano went over to Tanya hugging and kissing her passionately he was going to miss her, he’d lot so much but at least Mjolnir was in his possession again. After the embrace he waved his hammer forminga portal and leapt through it reappearing near the sleeping Amber, and Aaron.”

Kano: Stark..what have you done with Ms. Parker?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

"The girl seemed to slowly come around to the smell of food. Waking up she found herself confused and sleeping on a bed in a cabin. Sitting up she looked around."

Girl: Where... am I?

"She got up from the bed, slowly making her way through the cabin, looking around to see who, or what may be living there."

"Sandra went over to her son, kneeling down to give him a hug."

Sandra: Your daddy is just dealing with a lot of stuff, but he loves you kids very, very much, you know that.

"Abby didn't know what the hell was going on. On one had you had Sandra killing thousands and telling Dave she doesn't want him around, yet in this intense she seemed completely normal and sane, like she was the same women she's always been."

"Tanya took the spot on the throne after Kano left, it seems Asgard was now her responsibility. She formed several scout clones to send out and keep watch, with the world crazy like it was, she need not risk another Thor fiasco arising with some new villain. Creating a few telepath clones she sent those out to visit the people most loyal to her. If Kano was right about Loki, then she'd best not waste time. The good thing with her powers was she could cover a lot of locations, seeking a lot of info all at once without ever leaving the throne and Asgard unprotected."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:24 pm

“As Nick was digging into his food he noticed the girl coming too, the clone of Sandra, all the others were in inrrepearable condition however he replicated super speed from one of the guards, and move dall the clones keeping them in their capsules and putting them in a safe place.”

Nick: You’re with me, I’m another one of the clones too..I’m nick, If you’re hungry I got canned foods chicken soup, beeferoni, raviolla, and I got sprite, fanta, and ginger ale in the fridge, sorry I don’t have more.

“Nick said before drinking more of his soda, at least he had someone else like him, Tess wasn’t able to take everyone from him.”
……………………
“David hugged his mom, he didn’t care what anyone said he loved her, and hated MRD, and he’d make them suffer once and for all if he could.”

David: I’m tired mommy I’m gonna go take a nap.

“David teleported to his room heading to his bed to go straight to sleep, the day’s events had tirer of him so far. Milo who’d been in conversation with Sindus appeared within the boy’s dreams near instantly.”

David: Milo?
Milo: Hey David..
David: Wassuup…
Milo: Nothing I been meaning to talk to you, about your mom, I…well
David: You like my mom??? Well I wish you did..better having you then..my drunk daddy.
Milo: No, don’t say that about him, I mean he may be a drunk now but he’s been to hell and back or your mom, literally. I need to warn you about something, Legion we’ve gotten rid of him from you, but someone will be coming to you soon wanting help regarding demons, turn them down or you’ll be risking the safety of your entire family, if they try to force you to help them.

“Milo formed a purple orb placing it in David’s hands he felt himself surging with energy, Milo then looked at David with a smile.”

Milo: Absorb it, study it, have sweet dreams, I’ll ask your mom if I can come over for dinner, but be safe.

“Milo then vanished leaving the dream, reappearing at a church in New York City, where many mutants and other non humans had fled to evade MRD’s persecution. Milo stepped through the doors, and a helmet appeared in his hands Magneto’s helmet as he became visible, others turned to look art him but he made his way over to the altar where Siya was praying with two mutant women.”

Milo: Excuse me Siya..we need to talk about your beliefs, your faith.
Siya: Have you come to comprormise me Ventro. I know you’re a man of great power so do what you ust, but the belief the truth will not fall.
Milo: No Siya..I’ve come to realize you were telling the truth, mutants, superhumans we are God’s chosen people, hence why we are persecuted, I’ve found this helmet and inside is a digital copy of the Book of M, I’ve recovered it’s writings, and I’ve realized my role in saving humanity, Fusion is dead, only Milo is here…here to save us all, to bring us dominion over the all beasts of the earth including humans. I’m setting up an interview with you on live television tomorrow night, present the Book of M, let the world know the truth Siya.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:41 pm

"The cloned joined Nick and sat at the table."

Clone: Hi... I'm Cassandra. So, your a clone like me, where... are we?

"Cassandra was feeling hungry, but she was still curious about her surroundings and about this Nick fellow."

"Sandra was left with Chloe and Abby after David went to nap, Chloe was looking a little sleepy as well and Sandra figured it was time to call a end to the day."

Sandra: Come, lets go back to the house, get some dinner on. What you say Abby, want to cook up a meal, like the good ol days?
Abby: Um... sure.

"Abby didn't want to question Sandra yet about her actions, she would at least wait till they was alone. Sandra quickly ported the 3 back to the house."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Nick: Yeah the others are not so lucky, whatever they did to htem they can’t wake up, there in some sort ofo giant capsules I saved them, but they can’t wake up. I kept their m the capsules cause right now it’s the only thing keeping them alive, only two people for sure know how to save htem Tess Summers, and the current director of shield, both will be very hard to get too, I could use your help, someone with your powers..

“Nick assumed Cassandra had the same powers as Sandra, of course minus the Phoenix Force, but he could use all the help he could get, plus he had no real friends or allies in the world at all. The Clones were like his family, and he wanted to save them at all costs.”
…………..
Siya: Milo thank you..I know not what to say..just
Milo: Tell Emma I said Hi, I have to go now.

“Milo took of into a portal, he’d been so many places in so little time, but he was finally free from his emotional attachment to these humans, he’d lived so many other places, been far far away fro earth, and beyond this cesspool of ignorance and fear he warped to a camp naked walking towards the gate where MRD agents where.”

Agent: Sir we have V..

“The Man instantly had a heart attack, and died while the other agent screamed as he mutated into a sort of monster, and made immune to conventional weaponry, and blunt force and began attacking other agents, and began infecting other MRD agents liberating the people in the camp, and murdering several other agents, and scientists and other Government personell, while Milo himself grew to gigantic size going over to the ground, he caused the earth to split apart reaching for an underground lab picking it up, and melting the glass with heat vision.”

Milo: So you people..have been experimenting on mine for monitors, you’re going to wish you hadn’t.

“Milo quickly used Emma’s ability to absorb them the entire building, then used heat vision to set fire to the rest of the camp making it so the fire could not harm those who’d been imprisoned, he vanished reappearing in Ezekiel’s lab with a monitor.”

Milo: Time to study..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Cassandra: You want my help? I have telepathy and telekinese, same powers as the women I'm designed after. Though I haven't fully mastered them. I would however love to help, anything to get back at those people for all the pain they've put me through. First however, I'm hungry. Going back to your previous offer... may I have something to eat?

"As Sandra continued to rekindle her relationship with Abby. Back at Asgard info starts coming back from Tanya's clones, it seemed Kano's reputation was starting to hurt, people where calling him a bad leader and wanting someone new to take his place."

Tanya: Not good.

"If the Asgardians decided to rebel now it could be disastrous. Tanya would continue to track the situation for the moment, to get a scoop of how many was still on Kano's side and how many wanted new leadership."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Roberta arrived at one of the best Hospitals in the country. The car door was almost thrown open as she got out and ran into the hospital. It didn't take long for her to get to her uncle's room. A few badge flashes and mild threats was all it took. She was told that he was being cared for, but the virus he got was something they never really encountered before. All they could was make him comfortable.

"This makes no sense. I've always made sure he was safe. Why can't you do anything for him!" She yelled grabbing the doctor by his collar and lifting him up. Tears were beginning to build up in her eyes obscuring her vision. The doctor was terrified and tried to struggle out of her grip.

"Stop it Roberta! Its not his fault." Marco said from behind the curtain. He knew if she was willing to kill she would have done so by now, but he could hear the pain in her voice.

Her grip loosened and soon she let go. "I'm sorry. I just, please let me talk to him for now." there was nothing she could do to fix this and the doctor knew it. He even understood and left her alone without argument. Roberta slowly walked over to Marco to see him hooked up to IVs and a breather. He looked at her and reached out to her hand squeezing it with as much strength as he could gather.

"Its...been awhile." His breathing started to speed up. The amount of effort it took for him to speak was breaking her heart. She took soo many lives, but this one wasn't in her control. Unlike her parents she actually has to watch him slowly die. "You know. You...barely changed."

"I keep busy. Of course I'm not 82 year old Brazilian."

He started coughing when he wanted to simply chuckle. "No one's ever...this god looking eh?"

"Uncle. What happened to you? The doctors said this isn't anything they've seen before. Do you know if anyone did this to you? If so..."

"No no. I don't know. Our family always had enemies. Please don't...don't do this." He could barely speak and even his doctors told him not to, but he wanted to stay as normal as possible for his only niece.

"Why not? I've killed before. This time nothing will stop me."

"Nothing will stop me." War echoed in her mind.

"Nothing."

"NO!" He shouted trying to sit up in his bed. "I don't know who did this, but right now stay here...This is no time for revenge. We should spend this time as family."

They both looked at each other for a long minute. Roberta faltered and made sure to resist her natural urges to fight. Right now she just pulled up a chair and sat with her Uncle. He was right. This could be dealt with later. She didn't even know if it was engineered or not. This could just be bad luck.

We both know this isn't true. More will die soon. Its time for us to take control.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm

“Nick used telekinesis to bringa can of beeferoni over to her, bringing a bowl as well, he cracked the can open, then use thermal energy to warm up the food then pushed the bowl over to her>”

Nick: There ya go, drinks in the kitchen, just use ya TK to grab something good. “sighs’ This sucks, cause of those people this is how we start our lives fugitives.
…………..
???: Control or not you’re useless in the long run Roberta your uncle will die.

“Time had stopped for everyone, the world except Roberta, and her uncle it appeared the uncle was talking.”

Ikon: You really believed you could come after me? Stab me in my own restaurant mhmm? No, you can’t hunt the hunter, you’re uncle I give him two days to live unless you do something for me kill..The President’s wife and kids.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 pm

"Cassandra uses her TK to grab a drink of her liking and starts eating the beeferoni. She seems to dig into the food pretty good, being apparently hungry."

Cassandra: It isn't fair. They create us, torture us our entire lives and when we finally get freed, we're criminals. We're still people, living beings, we deserve better!

"Sandra and Abby are seen cooking up a meal, like they loved to do before Abby left. Sandra most used her abilities for grabbing supplies, but unlike Emmet she seems to just be content and let things flow at a natural pace, which allows her to spend more time with Abby."

Abby: Do we make enough for Dave?
Sandra: I guess we may as well, even though he won't be here to eat it fresh.

"Abby could tell Sandra wasn't pleased Dave would rather go out drinking then be with his own family, but at least she wasn't flipping out over it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 pm

"Time stopped as she heard the voice. The beeping of the monitor, her uncle's breathing, all of it stopped, but not her and no the voice. She turned towards the man known as Ikon. For most it would be terrifying that he could do this, but in this case he just told her one of the things he could do."

Roberta: You did this? I'm giving you one chance. Reverse what you've done to my uncle and turn yourself in. This is a courtesy to you.

"Her voice struggled to stay calm. It was difficult to keep herself steady as the rage and power built inside of her. She could something breaking free."

Roberta: If you don't comply I will be forced to rip you apart limb from blood limb.

Roberta/War: Choose your words carefully. We've been itching for another fight.

"Their voice carried a flangling effect. The deep rumble nearly caused the room to shake."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 am

"Ikon merely smiled at her, he could feel a large power emanating from her, she was no push over that was for sure."

Ikon: I'm giving you one last chance, murder the President's family and your uncle wil live if not he has about two more days of breath good bye...

"Ikon then vanished into thin air as time resumed for Roberta, and the rest of the world. Meanwhile despite not being in nearly stable enough condition Tesla had been moved to another hospital in another ambulance that was off the map."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 am

"Cassandra was quick to finish up her food, by the way she ate Nick could tell was the first bite to eat she's had in a while. With some food in her, Cassandra started getting a little curious about Nick's story."

Cassandra: So, how long have you been free? Have you had many adventures? Oh, have you ever met the person I'm cloned from, what's she like?

"Being young, curious, and finally free, as free as she could get anyway, she started getting carried away asking Nick questions about Milo, the other clones, how their powers fears against the originals, etc and so on. Nick was the first person she ever felt actually comfortable speaking to, and didn't realize she was flooding him with questions."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:02 pm

"Nick was overwhelmed with the amount of questions Cassandra was asking, but he didn't want to be rude, she was technically just exposed the world, just like him the rest of their lives were lived in capsules."

Nick: I've been free for about a year or two, I was the first one to escape, because of me escaping that's why they did what they could to mess up the others development, I guess that part is my fault.

"Nick was always blaming himself for something, if only he had Milo's powers the guy he was made from he'd make a real impact in the world."

Nick: I've had alot of adventures, but it's not as fun as ya'd think people died, barely made any friends, and yeah actually I met her Sandra, she's..one of the nicest people I ever met, she really cares about people, and that's not something I can say about most of the team, the rest of them...there..just...there not what you'd expect from "heroes"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 pm

"Cassandra just thought of something. She hoped this wouldn't be a stupid question."

Cassandra: If I'm cloned from her, Sandra. If I'm part of her bloodline, does that make me technically her sister, or daughter, or something?

"Cassandra didn't quite know how the cloning process worked, but it seemed reasonable that they would of had to of gotten Sandra's DNA at some point in order to copy her. At least that's what Cassandra thought."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:43 pm

"Nick shrugged he had no clue himself."

Nick: I guess since we have there DNA< we're like siblings I dunno about being their kids, cause technically we're them just younger, well different, they weren't born and tortured, and as soon as there free branded criminals..

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Marco blinked a few times in surprise. Roberta was sitting down next to him, but now she was across the room shaking. Even the room around him was starting to rumble. "Roberta whats going on?"

She was still turned away from him looking at the spot Ikon once stood. "I know who did this to you." The voices were still there. Not just hers. Marco was confused and attributed that to his declining state.

"What? Who did this?"

"He wants me to kill innocents to save your life Uncle. You know that's not going to happen." It was a straight forward statement. They both knew she was always dedicated to her duty. There was little swaying her from the path she deemed right.

"I...I know. Just *Cough* just do what needs to be done. My time was already over. I'm sorry I can't stay around a little longer."

Roberta started to glow slightly red. As she turned to her uncle a tear escaped and rolled down her cheek. It was swiftly extinguished by a flame. "Me to." immediately after she was gone. The door was opened and she left the hospital to check on Tesla. No one had anytime to react to the creature going at lightspeed. Tesla's room was empty and Roberta's quick check of the entire hospital showed that she was moved. "So he wants to play?"

Her wings began to expand out from her clothes ripping through them and forming golden armor around her. She was outside in the street attracting bystanders. The second her wings flapped its like she wasn't there anymore. A small crater was left in the ground in her wake. She need to speak to the President. Too many things didn't add up. The white house was attacked and he survived, he didn't listen to her about negotiating, nor did he reign in the MRD when they were getting slaughtered, and Ikon a powerful teleporter doesn't want to kill him. He wouldn't die yet, but he would give her answers.

Roberta arrived outside of the White House window. The Flames emanated from her wings melting the glass away. The President was seen in the Oval office at his desk. Two Secret Service Agents burst in and tried firing on her with no effect. She didn't know them like the others who died in the last attack. "Mr. President Tell them to stop interrupting me. They can't stop me. All I need to do is ask you a question. I have no intention on hurting you or anyone else here, but this is a matter of life or death."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

"Nicks word saddened Cassandra, she had almost forgotten they was criminals. She wanted to go out and explore the world."

Cassandra: I guess I'm out of the capsule, but I'm still not free am I? Well, at least I'm not being tortured.

"This sucked. She dreamed all her life to be free, to live normally. Yet she had to hide away. She didn't even do anything wrong."

Cassandra: I shouldn't have to hide like this, I didn't do NOTHING wrong!!

"Meanwhile Sandra and Abby was finishing up dinner for the family. It may of been a little early in the day, but Sandra didn't care, it gave herself and Abby time to talk. Abby talked about some her adventures while she was away."

Sandra: Sounds like you kept busy.
Abby: Just like a Fuller, right?

"She smiled at Sandra as she went to set the table for 4, seeing Dave was away. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad to be back."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 pm

President Taylor just looked at what happened, glass melted, secret service came, however new security measures had been installed since the earlier attack. HE just sighed looking at Roberta, any other person he would have had MRD take down. He began speaking into the microphone for MRD to stand down ,but out of nowhere several MRD agents barged in any way they always took in consideration mind control now a days as their anti mugen weaponry was raised.

“As you can see..I’m not under any psionic manipulation, now then..Roberta..I should scold you for this dramatic entry..especially since the previous attack security’s on high alert, what matter do you wish to speak about?”
…………….
Nick: I don’t care, because I’m going to get rid of them all, me, you, the others To them just by being created we’re doing something wrong,
…………
“Milo arrived back at his apartment using his powers to check on Marie, then turning on the xbox so today had went better then expected the first of many great days.”

Milo: Life is about to be good. Sandra..I was wondering if I could join you guys for dinner, Marie and the kids are out.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Cassandra: What kind of... animals are those people? How can they create a life just for the sole purpose of torturing it and probing it, locking it away and keeping it contained. Their not gods, that's just... just... it's just wrong, they have no right to do that.

"It was clear Cassandra was still bothered by everything she'd been though. Nick couldn't blame her, she was just a young, innocent lady and those people had basically treated her like a lab rat ever since she came into existence."

"Sandra heard Milo's call and smile."

Sandra: Sure, drop on by. We have a plate of food that'll just go cold and probably spoil anyway. So it's better someone eat it.

"Ever since Milo had patched things up with her, Sandra always jumped at the chance to spend more time with her buddy."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Roberta: Really? You don't need to be under psionic manipulation to be manipulated Mr. President. Your politician you should know this.

"She walked infront of his desk looking him in the eyes. It was hard to maintain this form without a battle, but she could for now. The anticipation for it was all she needed."

Roberta: The White House was attacked. All agents killed, but you were unharmed. I know you spoke with the killer. Its unlikely someone did that just for shits and giggles and not claim responsibility for it. What did the perpetrator say to you? I can tell if your lying. I've watched you lie to the American pubic and I also killed a lot of liars before. Don't....Lie...to me.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 pm

"The President just shook his head."

President: Of Course I spoke with the killer, he was gunned down right here in my office. That fucking SXM member Troy..Cosby, I barely heard a peep out of him before National Guard and MRD left his body full of bullet holes.
Milo: Alright I'll be there in a minute. Thanks Sandra.

"Milo went to freshen up using mouth wash, cologne, ect, before teleporting to the dinner table at the fuller house."

Milo: hey guys.
David: Milo!

"David seemed happy to see his godfather, and Milo just seemed happy to be around the family, and dig into the food."
Nick: Hell people who were born with powers, there criminals now too, that's how people are on their planet, if you can do things they can't you get the life sentence.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next