Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm

"Roberta slammed her hand against his desk nearly breaking it in two. She stared at him with barely contained rage."

Roberta: Try again Mr. President! The bodies here were all taken out without any use of physical force. All dead from immediate contact with the enemy. Secret Service agents here were wiped out and it takes the National Guard and MRD time to respond to an attack on the White House.

"One of the agents had his gun pointed at Roberta afraid for the Presidents life. She worked here for a long time and knew there load out. Even when they changed to Anti-Mugen weaponry there was still little difference in the way they performed. She read the reports and knew what happened to the bodies of some the agents she called friends. All dead."

Roberta: The problem is Mr. President is that if you keep lying to me I won't be able to protect you and your family. I told you to attempt negotiations with mutants from SXM. All I get are orders that MRD are supposed to detain some of the most powerful beings in existence. As a result thousands of MRD operatives are dead for nothing. We both know there is nothing MRD can really do against the really dangerous ones, all this is doing is creating more violence.

War: I know violence. I can sense the conflict building around the world. In anyother time I would be very impressed. The Death caused by you will be magnificent! Unfortunately this time it won't be a war, but more akin to extermination. Even working with a God of War barely culminated in a victory against the Phoenix. You either want this world to burn, or someone is manipulating you. Don't worry though he or she isn't the only one who has threatened your life today.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:19 pm

"With Milo arriving Abby and Sandra laid out the last few plates. There was potato, carrot, dressing, chicken, etc. Sandra did use her powers some to help some stuff cook faster as it would of never been ready in time otherwise. Sandra took a seat next to Milo, happy that he came by."

Sandra: Hey, thanks for coming Milo. I hope you like everything. Me and Abby cooked it up.

Cassandra: How can they be such cold hearted bastard?

"Cassandra sighed."

Cassandra: So what do we do? If everyone with a power is a criminal, then is this how we live? Running and hiding? Can we even do anything to make a difference?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:41 pm

"Milo tasted the chicken and potatoes before nodding and humming with satisfaction."

Milo: Definitely good it's been a while since I've had a home cooked meal. I don't know how anyone could turn something so delicious down.

"Milo picked up his fork and went to eating, not even bothering to drink yet"
"Nick shrugged he had no idea, but he knew what he had to do, there was a mutant out there with a power that could."

Nick: There's a man out there, who has the power to save the other clones, I have to find him, I can absorb the abilities of others but I can only hold about 10 at a time, I get his power, I can save the others, then we stick together, we survive, we hide, and once we get strong enough, we strike back, I know it's not the most pleasant message to hear upon entry to t heworld, but we kill not innocents we're not them, we kill the ones who want to kill us, so we're free to live our lives as we should be.
"President Taylor was getting annoyed more so then anything, however fear for his life meant he'd refuse to compromise his safety for Roberta's demands, if anything he'd call MRD on her for aid if she made the situation physical."

President :Roberta you're job is with MRD now, me and my family are well protected enough, seeing as how those brave men died to save us! The only reason I've tolerated this little intrusion is because of our past affiliation but this is not a good message to the public to show that even hte President compromises to the power of these super humans. Because in the end these beings no mattter how super they are, are still human. I don't have time to discuss this further..there.are...forces...beyond my control acting against me.Now please excuse yourself I have business to tend too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Chulance on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 pm

"Sandra gave Milo a smile for his compliment on the food."

Sandra: Thanks. I do wish Dave was here instead of out drinking though.

"Sandra looked around the table, seems David, Chloe and Abby was all enjoying the food as well. Sandra started eating, but decided to try to keep some small talk going."

Sandra: So what Marie and the kids up to today Milo?

"Cassandra looked up to Nick, his words giving her hope."

Cassandra: Right.

"Nick spoke about surviving and growing stronger. She then remembered that Nick mentioned he'd met the original her, Sandra, who she was cloned from."

Cassandra: You talk about growing stronger. Can, can you tell me what you know about Sandra. If I'm a clone of her, I should have her capabilities right? I mean she's had a life time to develop her powers, so her strength should be a base mark for what I could become, right?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Milo: Yeah it's nice when a whole family's together, reminds me of my dad..I mean my step dad you know my real dad Samuel was never there..he was obsessed..with saving the world, giving everyone powers, step dad was an alcoholic so wasn't much better..family dinners were rare.

"Milo thought back to his child hood, no one really cared about him, two absent father figures, sister in college, mother was off doing business, until they'd won the lottery he'd been poor and alone, then he was rich and alone."

Milo: Marie's out with the kids still doing bad about today, but I'll take care of that tomorrow for now let's juts enjoy this food you and your daughter made it's delicious.
Nick: Yeah but you can't walk around in a Terracorp uniform I'll be back I'm going t oget some clothes.

"Nick formed a magnetic shield around him and then sped off to the nearest MAcy's to grab some clothes for her."
"The Next day it seemed most of America, the world was watching the news as they had a special interview with Siya a notorious terrorist, and criminal and religious fundamentalist who spread the beliefs of the Book of M, the Mutant version of the Bible basically. It was believed that God created Mutants or Homo Superiors first, and humans were created to serve them, and help them turn the world into a paradise that God intended. The First book instead of Genesis was Origins, and it claimed Max Eisenhardt more famously known as Magneto was a prophet fortelling the end & how Apocalypse was many of the foretold false prophets."

Reporter: So you believe your kind are superior to us, that God made you all better.
Siya: Correct..well in a sense Our Lord made us to have dominion over the world, But God has given me a message, the monitoring act is the final straw the time for injustice against my kind has ended.
Reporter: What exactly are you getting at.
Siya: I've had a revelation, the end is nigh, this message is for President Taylor, for the Taylor Cabinet, for the Mutant Response Division, for all agencies who enforce laws against our kind the persecution by the Islamic Community in the middle east to the forced labor China has put us through to Russia pressing our kind into military service, this is the liberation, through the power of the powers that be, this message is benig broad casted to every superhuman on the planet, God has returned to the world to us for it is written!!! In the Book of M!!!! Ventro's company is now selling copies of the Book of M, claim your company free printable copies are available online read the truth. Serve God if you are Homo Superior your liberation is at hand, if you are human then lay down your arms against God's chosen and join them, for those that rebel against human or otherwise..will all suffer the consequences....the Liberation begins.

"A Loud boom of thunder across the planet was heard, as the lights went out in the news room, all over the world there was a massive black out then the Phoenix appeared in the sky all over the planet, and suddenly lightning bolts rained across the planet, accompanied by a symphony of glass shattering ear piercing thunder, the SHIELD Hellicarrier itself had been struck down slamming into New York's Empire State Building, as all around the world a torrent of rain began pouring down accompanying the lightning storm, and a global earth quake began as well, and all over the world at every MRD Prison camp every prisoner had been freed, with the power suppressors turned off by the black out, above the planet in the depths of space Milo was seen in criss position floating a giant Magneto head surrounding him obscuring him from those who might see him. As all around the world in every camp mutants..inhumans superhumans of all kind were free."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 pm

"Cassandra was eating breakfast by the next morning, she was now wearing black skinny jeans and a black sleeveless tank top. She had a coat to wear when needed, but it was to warm right now. The clothing she had now was certainly better then the Terracorps outfit."

"Metallic was watching the TV as events was unfolding. Superhumans was standing up to MRD, and Tesla was part of MRD."

Metallic: Damnit I gotta go find that girl before she winds up dead.

"Metallic left to find Yamairo and James in the mansion. He was getting Yesla's location one way or the other."

"Sandra was still at the house with the kids. She would of went to join the liberation already but with Dave still gone Abby had convinced her to stay near by for her children sake. They to was watching the TV."

Sandra: Looks like the humans are finally getting what they had coming.
Abby: I dunno Sandra, this is going to take many lives, don't you care?
Sandra: Of course. However superhuman/human relations was already on a tight leash. Then MRD comes along with this whole monitor thing. This was obvious to happen from the very start. Of course this could of been prevented, but thank your father and Kano for getting in my way.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 pm

"Nick was standing outside the cabin outside just enjoying the early morning breeze, when the thounder and lightning and rain storm began he rushed inside the cabin going over to the bag where he packed weapons grabbing a gun with anti mugen rounds and tossing one to Cassandra. He gave her a pistol while he had a M16. "

Nick: Yeah things are looking bad, don't have a Tv, but I picked up some thoughts, basically it's war now..us versus regular humans, survival. Anti mugen bullets can work on mutants, humans as well as I mean there still bullets.

"Nick sat down at the table his own place untouched using thermal energy he heated it up and began to eat quickly just in case something came."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Milo: Let the war begin...

"Milo had already projected the symbol of the Phoenix, and freed all superhuman prisoners, all technology was out in the world except on Genosha. Milo used his technopathy to install a virus into every sattelite leaving a password that they couldn't break, and flew into the atmosphere of the earth heading to Washington D.C. With his super hearing he could hear many at the Pentagon talking about their plans to deal with the imminenant superhuman threat the world faced, however with communication down they had no idea what to do except get armed, and wish they had thei rnukes back."

Milo: Good thing I take care of those....

"His hearing allowed him to pick up the the struggle occurring at the MRD base in D.C, some of the mutants had escaped, and with hte black out they were free to take down agents who only had their guns to aid them."

Milo: Attention residents of Washington D.C, I am here to liberate my people, all those who oppres them die...

"Milo's eyes radiated with power as he began using the omega beams of Darkseid vaporizing numerous members of the National Guard sending them to the worst parts of the Negative Zone before his hands filled with energy and he began sending out beams of destructive energy using magnetic waves to over turn tanks and down choppers as he neared the pentagon summoning birds of explosive clay sending them into jets that approached him causing both to explode on contact. As he became a being of pure light and launched a large blast of light at the Pentagon's soldiers outside before forming as Milo used Emma's power to absorb the entire pentagon patting his stomach."

Milo: appetizer....as for the White House.

"Milo opened a portal above the white house summoning a giant monster from another dimension giving it orders to destroy the white house and everything in the surrounding area while Milo formed a giant sphere of cosmic flames and shot it through several government buildings."
."David was eating breakfast watching TV,  Genosha's sattelite was the only one operation so most channels were down."

David: Mommy why aren't we fighting..Sad

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Cassandra: War is it. Well, I'm on the mutants side. The humans isn't getting any pitty from me after all they did, screw them.

"Nick gave Cassandra some tips on weapon usage, remembering she's only been recently freed."

Sandra: The humans has many dangerous weapons that can hurt even us. I want you to be safe my son, your not part of this war. I however.

"Sandra stood to her feet, she couldn't just sit here while Milo went to war himself. Especially if Kano, Amber, or others showed their faces again. Abby didn't want Sandra to go, but this time her mind was set."

Sandra: Sorry Abby. But I'm a main target, longer I'm here, the more you and kids are in danger. Watch over David and Chloe, I'll be in contact.

"Turning to David."

Sandra: Stay with the family alright, care for your sisters my son.

"She waved the 3 off before vanishing appearing in DC a telepathic message entered the minds of those all around the world."

Sandra: MRD, humans. The Phoenix is back to finish what it started.

"Sandra floating in the air could see first hand the damage Milo already caused. Sandra released a wave of Phoenix energy that washed through the streets of DC, wiping out all MRD that was trying to fight super humans. Sandra seen Milo near by and called out to him."

Sandra: Hey Milo, sorry I'm late.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Jericho cackled madly as he lay sprawled out on the floor. In one of his ritual chambers, a magic circle with complex runes adorning it. Black blood oozed out from every pour, coating his body. His mind was in fragments, floating around the room. A darkness suffused the room, only the glow from the circle illuminating it. Jericho couldnt recall what had caused this, or who he was anymore. Only that power was in him, in everything and death ruled it all. He laughed again

" What is darkness? the shadow opposing the light. The night opposing the day. Right and wrong. Good and evil. Order and chaos. Rationality and irationality?!?!?! "

The infinite black seemed to shift, grow darker and creeper more towards him. He reached out to it, intending to embrace it like a long time lover, when his fragmented mind snapped back together and he roared, magic erupting from his body. " The darkness is me and I Am the darkness. A darkness beyond a blackest pitch. Deeper then the deepest night, the king of nightmares that shines like gold upon the tide of chaos " A roar that deafened all seared through the room and in the next instant Jericho was sitting cross legged, drenched in black ink and sweat.

" Nice try Alice, i'll give you credit for that delayed spell of madness you cast on me, but in all truths I must thank you. You helped me complete that which i've been trying forever now. My Magia Erebea is ready "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Roberta: That is all I needed to know Mr. President.

"She walked over to him and her put her hand on his shoulder."

Roberta: This isn't over. Whatever is doing this to you will cause the end of all you know and love. Its a question of how much are you willing to sacrifice to save those you love. I'll stay here for the time being. There may be an attempt on your life in the next two days. Alert the MRD and tell them to send SRT.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 pm

"Metallic had visited James, James was unable to find Tesla but told Metallic Tesla was in DC. Metallic made his way towards the Fuller's house, if her "boyfriend" wasn't going to get her out of MRD, wasn't going to save her life. Then Metallic would do it himself. He entered the Fuller's house without knocking and called out."

Metallic: DAVE!! HEY DAVE, I NEED A TELEPORT TO DC.

"Abby and the children quickly heard Metallic's call."

Abby: That's... Metallic. Rare he comes to us.

"Meanwhile we see Shawkun, the healing Phoenix cocoon has faded away revealing who was inside. It was Troy Crosby. Milo had thought he had taken the Phoenix away from Troy, he was however wrong. Shawkun had Troy laid on a table and his hands placed over Troy's head. He was apparently doing something but soon stopped. Suddenly Troy was ported away arriving in LA. A voice rings though Troy's head."

Shawkun: Awaken Troy. Awaken and let the world feel the burn of your flames.

"Troy awoke from his sleep, standing up he examined his body, it seemed he's survived after being gunned down. He looked into the palm oh his hand, he made a fist then opened his hand again, a flame appear, and he smiled. He was spotted quickly by police who moved in, calling MRD for assistance."

Officer: Freeze murderer!!

"The officer raised his gun and Troy calmed glared over to him."

Troy: Freeze? No no, no. Not freeze, more like... burn.

"Troy smiles and we cut to a overview of LA, seeing entire city erupt into fire in a huge blast."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Nick: I’m picking up some thoughts but no one is near, I woke up knowing how to use my powers on an amateur level probably the only benefit from my time at Terracorp besides knowing how to speak what about you or do you need telepathy and Teleknesis 101?

“Nick was just joking aroud, but he wouldn’t mind showing her the ropes, it was goods he could use that gun, but if they were up against powerful mutants their abilities would be required to be effective against the threat.”
………………..
“David sighed.”

David: Abby let’s go fight anyway, I’ tired of people pushing us around!!!
Chloe: I wanna go! I wanan go! Iwanna go! I wanna go!

“In D.C Milo was thankful most of MRD’s forces had been wiped out, and he had other plans D.C was out of commission all the MRD in the area were dead, the prisoners were freed, the blackout was all over the world besides Genosha, and he sensed his creature had done short work of the White House, however the President & his family were already evacuated.”

Milo: Mhmmm…I don’t know whether I should be thankful..or to punish you.

“Milo was joking about the last part, but it didn’t seem there was much humor in their lives since Harry’s death.”

Milo: But I have one more task to do …meet me at the Watchtower…in a few minutes.

“Milo opened a portal to the watchtower and vanished power was out, appearing near Karen in LA grabbing her and unleashing the power in her that Cul once granted.”

Karen: Milo what..
Milo: You wish to retain this power..then you will work for me, You’re an expert at torture murder, and there’s something you need to get for me, torture, and record said torture for the world to see..

“Karen paused, she felt Skaadi’s influence on her, the great hunger she had once more, that accompanied this power, she wanted more power.”

Karen :Who
Milo: Not who but what….come with me.

“They both vanished reappearing at the outskirts near New York City.”

Milo: Last time you had this power you grew to heights so vast you a skyscraper was the size of a candy bar, have you ever thought to think about the other side? If your ability to grow was enhanced then what about the other..
Karen: I..
Milo: I want New York City, I want it know, torture it, I’ll make it live, do this break them down..there;s a few people I don’t want caught up in this..mess.

“Milo waved his hand warping the select few such as Carmen, Harvey, Aaron, Amber, ect out of the city while Karen’s eyes glowed, and the once great New York City was reduced Milo instantly grabbed the city with TK opening up a portal sucking the city through appearing at a warehouse in a safe house o n a large table, Milo brought Karen as well summoning the portable camera from the first Jak & Daxter game.”

Milo: Skaadi you have your assignment if you wish to retain this business..I have private matters to attend too..enjoy yourself but don’t do too much damage until the camera comes on then let the show begin.

“Milo vanished after having playing Grand Theft City, and appeared on the watchtower near Sandra with no shirt on, walking over to her.”

Milo: Sandra…I can’t ..I can’t hide my feelings for you any more, I can’t …stay on the side lines any more.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Cassandra: I have basic knowledge of my abilities. But I think I could learn much more.

Sandra: Milo...

"It surprised Sandra that now of all times, he opened up to her. Her feelings ran strong for Milo as he came over to her, embracing her. It brought her back to a happier time, when the two was together. She embraced Milo, for this moment she couldn't care less about the worries of the world."

Sandra: Milo I've been hiding my feelings to... I, I didn't think you still felt this way about me.

"Looking back at LA we see the entire city reduced to ash, everybody who was there would of been dead. Troy stands directly in the middle of where LA once stood. He sniffed the air, the smell of smoke pleased him as he looked to the sky."

Troy: One city down.

"Troy slightly buckled his knees and pushed himself up, but instead of launching into a jump, he launched into a fiery inferno and soured into the skies, leaving a long fiery streak in his wake."

"Abby was about to speak to David when Metallic walked into the living room."

Metallic: Come on Abby, let the Phoenix's boy have his fun.

"Abby turned to him not pleased with that remark."

Abby: Why do you want Dave?
Metallic: I need to speak to Sandra or Milo. Tesla is going to get herself killed in MRD, and I'm not going to allow it. I'll bring her back to Genosha, even if I have to kick her ass and drag her back.
Abby: Why not ask James?
Metallic: He can't find her, I need someone stronger.
Abby: Hmm, well Dave's not here.
Metallic: Then how about you little David, can you teleport?
Abby: Hey HEY!
Metallic: I haven't seen you in a long time, and sorry to be so rude. But shut the fuck up Abby. If David wants to go, you damn well know you can't stop him. So how about it kid, want to go give your mom a visit?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 am

Nick: Alright then, they picked the worst day to start the war, cause that means it'll be hard to practice on people..until.

???: hello

"Nick turned to see the television was on, and all around the world power was restored, it seemed multiple news channels were in panic, L.A in flames, there was an evacuation of survivors, many had evacuated D.C, however NEw York itself was gone out of thin air, causing panic other ciites had suffered damage yes but the entire city vanished."

Nick: What the hell happened...
Milo: Sandra..I always have.. we don't have to hide any more...I love you.

"Milo picked up Sandra and flew towards the other room."
"Back at the SXM James was picking up the situation in L.A, while Yamairo had grown infruriated with what was going on the senseless lives being taken were too many."

Yamairo: Enough where is he
James: I'm picking him up but.
Yamairo: Put his location in my head now.
David: Hey!!! That's my sister, but he's right! I can teleport, but I can't find my mommy she's..gone you gotta call her to come get you, just be warned all of New York dissapeared into thin air, and New Jersey's next door...

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:58 pm

"Cassandra didn't know what to say."

Cassandra: Could it of been SXM? They have some wild super beings after all, right?

"Milo flew Sandra into a private room, it was rather prettied up and had a light romantic tone playing in the background. Milo flew the two to a large heart shaped bed, he could make any room be whatever he wanted in a instant. He laid her down gently and lay himself down beside her."

Milo: I'm sorry for the times I hurt you. I hope you understand all I was ever trying to do was help you.

"Sandra looked into Milo's eyes, she knew it was truth."

Sandra: I know.

"Sandra moved over closer to Milo and kissed him."

Sandra: Milo I've, I missed you.

"She locked lips with Milo again, slowly caressing Milo's strong, firm body as he warped his arms around her, slowly undoing her Phoenix costume."

"Troy was traveling fast, he reached Chicago quickly then in what seemed almost like a 90 degree turn he suddenly shot straight upward flying high into the air. In a explosion of flame a large fiery Phoenix was seen in the sky as people in the city started to panic at the sight.

Shawkun grinned, yes Troy turned out perfect. Full power, not giving a damn about other lives, like back in his old days. Shawkun had already collected a city full of souls. And to top it all off, everybody thinks he is dead and the heavens are pinning it on SXM. Today would indeed be a very good day."

Metallic: So your saying she may not welcome the call. Screw it.

"Metallic tried to give Sandra or Milo a call but simply just blocked him out not wanting to deal with him."

Metallic: Well that's fantastic. James can't find her and your mom or Milo won't respond. This whole MRD situation is boiling down to all out war, Tesla's going to get herself killed and I can't even get to her stupid ass.

"Abby came up with a suggestion that may work, or may not, but was worth a shot."

Abby: You could try James again, and have him look for Chulance. If James is able to pick Chulance location up, unless he's adopting to James that is, then you could ask Chulance to adopt to find Tesla. Chulance ability might let him sneak by whatever is blocking James. You have more options to you then just overwhelming power.
Metallic: Chulance is the one that let her guilt trip herself into running off in the first place.
Abby: He may of been upset with how things unfolded, especially Harry's death. However I don't believe he's stopped loving her. Just try to find him, and if you can, talk to him. If Tesla is in danger, I'm sure he'll be quick to jump on the chance to rescue her.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 pm

“Nick suddenly began screaming, the same pain would be felt in Cassandra, something was happening somehow SHIELD was tracking them down. IN another part of the world Tess was seen at a Terracorp facility watching the news with the power back, SHIELD was trying to get the clones back now they were the last hope to bring down the SXM.”

Marcus: they should all be in pain, Nick will come here seeking a remedy.
Tess: And then we use this.

“Tess picked gripped her weapon, Sarah had already told her exactly where he’d appear, and she being a trained marksman wanted to do it herself as long as Tyrone grabbed him with a TK grip as soon as he entered the building, the operation would run smoothly, then they’d have the SXM face their greatest opponents themselves. Back at the cabin Nick had fire in his hands as he was firing random blasts then putting it out.”
………….
David: You might not even need James, I have his power to, course I don’t have cerebro but I can track down people’s signatures if I’ve entered their minds before..and one..two…

“David focused on Metallic, and they both vanished the destination had been inside Chulance’s mind except It didn’t feel the same, it was narrow and small, a dark space, and they were standing on a grey cylinder, there were gray cylinders everywhere, and bottomless darkness beneath them, then a deep rumble was heard, and Tesla was seen impaled into a pole bleeding, and the MRD Logo appeared in red letters.”

David: I don’t think we’re…
???: You’re not in Chulance’s head, I merely used that as a gateway to bring you here…into MRD Custody..courtesy of some advanced technology to stop you telepaths..all you superhumans against the Government will die..you’ll find your powers unable, and if you take the wrong step fall to your death..but you’ll probably starve because there’s no bottom MUHAHAAAAAAA
………………..
“ In Chicago Sean appeared qunautm energy surrounding him he picked up the familiar energy of the Phoenix around him.”

Sean: So this is what I was picking up from your signal last time, this is how you saved us from alternate Felicia..Troy..don’t let the Phoenix’s rage control your actions, you don’t have to kill people, we can work together, save the world!!!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:59 pm

"Casandra had fallen to the floor, screaming and crying from the pain."

Cassandra: Make it stop!! Make it stop!!

"She to seemed to have trouble keeping her powers controlled as telekinic bursts randomly was released."

Metallic: Huh... and they call us the super villains, that's some bullshit.

"Metallic looked around, it seemed they was stuck. It seemed whoever responded to David could hear them."

Metallic: You MRD guys realize your signing your own death warrant, right? You do know this little lad is the Phoenix's boy. Your best forces barely stopped her last time, and you needed SXM help then. You think you stand any pray when she comes after you in a all out rage looking for her boy?

"Troy looked over to Sean."

Troy: The so called Phoenix Rage is no more then a manifestation of ones mental and emotional state. Never has Sandra turned evil because of the Phoenix, it's more the other way around.

"Troy was about to end Chicago but stopped."

Troy: However maybe you have a point, maybe we should save the world. Starting with...

"Troy smirked as he shot past Sean moving at tremendous speeds, he soon disappeared into a teleport he arrived outside a MRD base in Russia."

Troy: Catch me if you can old buddy.

"Troy made a swipe motion with his arm and the entire area was engulfed in a sea of cosmic fire destroying everything. Troy then quickly took off once more. Unlike Sandra Troy was merely playing cat and mouse with Sean, and the whole world was their playground."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Nick: Fuck their playing games Cassandra stay here!!!

“Nick moved at super speed instantly he was arriving within the Terracorp facility bursting down he door.”

Nick: HEY!
……………..
???: Perhaos you don’t remember me Metallic..you either David.

“The Man’s face morphed around and he appeared near David, shifting into a pure clay then becoming Ikon.”

Ikon: At least we meet again, for years I’ved lived in the shadow of the SXM despite my ability to accumulate other talents you people have always prevented me from gaining the specific skill set that would render me invincible, perhaps not to the extent of Ventro, but…godhood is quite hard to gain, however he will soon be irrelevant, Fusion, Phoenix, the age of godlike heroes is coming to an end, sooner then you think, now then David I’m going to use you to bring your sister, because hers is an ability I desire.
David: NO YOU FUCKING

“Ikon immobilized both Metallic, and David in TK, and with their powers restrained by supressors there was little they could do as David’s power was forcibly activated, bringing Chloe into Ikon’s hands her powers suppressed as well as his fingers traced around her head, she began to cry only for him to electrocute her with a few sparks.”

David: NO NO NO!
Ikon: I’ll leave you in MRD’s good hands, Me and Evan have a fruitful partnership now. I have other business matters to attend too.

“Ikon vanished leaving them in MRD’s dimensional power suppressor a new technology that developd based on Oliver’s hammerspace tech, Sean & Felicia had provided the example. Ikon reappeared in Evan’s office,w ho gripped his gun.”

Ikon: No need to fear, Z is here.
Evan: You’re not funny, how’s progress going with eliminating them all?
Ikon: Ah..just as expected, F.U.R.N.A.C.E. is nearly complete, thanks to Manda’s talent combined with a few others I’ve managed to find out all the targets of interest that Milo moved from New York one of who includes Amber, who I might add..levels of magical energy are diminished I bet her battle with Milo had to do with that.
Evan: You mean the one that threatened my organization? Bring her in.
Ikon: Hmmm I was afraid you’d ask that,
Evan: I let you have Tesla..for whatever reason you wanted, you bring me the witch.
Ikon: Ahh..but of course Mr. Kingsfield, preparations are being set to deal with Ventro, and Phoenix as well, but the god Kano is with Amber, and Mr. Stark?
Evan: Has betrayed us?
Ikon: Doubtful, something is wrong with him, mystically, demonically who knows, but …the help he needs he cannot get except from two individuals Amber & David Fuller.
Evan: So you’re suggesting, we let Amber roam free until her magic returns to her?
Ikon: Hardly I’m suggesting we bring her in, because if we have what he needs, he can’t help but comply to your demands, and with his submission comes all of Asgard’s as well.

“Ikon then shape shifted into Tesla, and smiled.”

Ikon: Now I need to visit my godfather, I’m going to need some information from him before I can embark on the quest you’ve assigned me, oh and that test of loyalty that I gave Roberta..she..passed..with flying colors..she’s dedicated.
Evan: Hmm…alright after Amber’s all done, fix up her uncle, call it a miracle, and..attribute it to MRd Scientists..groud breaking technology
Ikon: As you wish.

“Ikon then vanished going to seek out Sirius.”
……………..
“Sean used his barriers to predict Troy’s location and form a barrier around MRD, he then began forming several quantum barriers around nearly every remaning standing base in MRD also trapping the remaining prisoners within as he appeared near Troy forming a giant axe of kinetic energy, sending it flying at Troy, if it connected with his flames it would cause a massive explosion giving him the opportunity to go after Troy intending to bring him down with raw physical force.”

Sean: COME ON THEN ASSHOLE! I guessI have to beat fucking common sense into you!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 pm

"Abby was getting worried. Dave hadn't returned, then David left with Metallic and was staring to take to long, now Chloe disappeared. She was all one on Genosha and decided she had to call Sandra when a voice rang though her head."

...: Abby.

"Abby instantly looked scared, recognizing the voice."

Abby: No... not you, not now...
...: I can help you Abby. If your are willing to help me in return. That is, if you care about David.

"Back at his lair we see Shawkun grin, he being the voice in her head. Jin spoke up"

Jin: So why do you want her?
Shawkun: Because for a while she was assisting Nate working on how to deal with Phoenix and other beings. I just want to see what she was involved in.
Jin: Fuck her, ask Taylor. Besides what if she had her mind erased.
Shawkun: You can erase the mind, but not the soul my electric friend. Besides, I'll let Ikon have his fun with Taylor and the MRD for now. See if he'll actually get Ventro out of my hair.
Jin: What about Phoenix?
Shawkun: I don't know about that pathetic shit Ikon, but I don't need help to deal with Phoenix.

"Shawkun's had a interest in Ikon ever since he made his first move towards Tesla at the restaurant."

"So much for fun it seemed, Troy roared up with power to engulf the axe and destroy it, not realizing what Sean had planned with it. As the axe collided Troy's power it exploded catching him by surprise."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm

"D.C. was getting destroyed around them all because of one petulant child. At least it was how Roberta saw it. It was proof to why these people needed to be controlled or simply leave. All electronic devices were disabled even the EMP protected ones. It was obviously not a conventional attack and the Phoenix was mostly here for display. One of the very noticeable things that happened were the planes falling from the sky hitting airports or sometimes heavily populated areas. The President and what was left of the Secret Service were leaving the White House. The Giant monster was busy dealing with any agents left distracting it."

Roberta: I need the power. Please give it to me.

War: Why should I? You know what we have to do to stop all of this, but your not willing to do it.

Roberta: I will NOT destroy this world to kill just a few.

War: Actually this Galaxy. The powers that be allowed Milo to become too strong. If a war is to began it must truly start on a cosmic scale. This world will be like dust being swept away by cosmic wings when this war begins

"This conversation was happening mentally as Roberta kept moving with the President and his entourage. Since all electronics were out they needed to move on foot. Even out in the streets it was generally chaos. What Milo seemed to forget or wanted to cause was the utter destruction of everything. MRD didn't just hold innocent people they also kept murderers and general psychos locked away. Right now the death toll was sky rocketing and Roberta didn't have the time to stop it all."

Roberta: We take the battle somewhere else then. These people are innocent.

War: Your protection over them is sweet. Still even if you agreed I'm not sure I would be all in the fight. Kano isn't even here to help and besides Milo may be powerful, but that's it. He's not...special enough.

Roberta: Now you don't want to fight because you don't like him enough? He isn't your only foe you know. There are others working with him.

"As they were making their way through alleyways and relatively clear streets; the bodies were continuing to pile up. A large explosion rocked one of the buildings. Some woman ran out while fire surrounded her hands. She was destroying everything in her path until she looked at the President's entourage. Before she could even smirk Roberta fired her pistol. Twice in the chest and once in the head just to be sure. Her limp body fell down onto the asphalt adding to the death toll."

Roberta: Mr. President we need to find a place to set up. This city is on fire and I doubt you can get out safely. We are cut off from contact with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:41 am

“David was in tears about the condition of his little sister, he’d rushed over to her and she was barely breathing when MRD agents kicked him in the face several times, causing him to cry out in pain then grabbed Chloe and walked off, David turned to Justin still reeling in pain from the blows he’d been struck.”

David: THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!!
./…………………………..
“Sirus came over to sit by “tesla” who had tears in her eyes, Sirius felt like family to her, he had to see what was wrong.”

Siirus: Tess baby what’s wrong..
“tesla: It’s chu..I know why he didn’t come back for me..I was on a mission hunting down a camp I found him..in bed with another girl..Sad

“Sirus saw her crying and went to hug her tight. However he suddenly felt energy rushing from his body, air departing from his lungs, as the scenery around him warpes away and they appeared in another part of the prison David & Justin were in pushing him to the ground as Ikon assumed his true form holding down the now powerless Sirius held by the power supressors and used his TK.”

Ikon: Time for a new capture Amber snack hahahaha
……………………….
“As the explosion blew Troy back Sean forward at speeds near light using powerful blows to shatter bones in Troy’s energy sending out jolts of kinetic energy with every blow to vastly halt any attempt to use the Phoenix’s energies to heal his wonds, before using a powerful wave of concussive force to send him flying into the ground.”

Sean: COME ON MR PHOENIX! Good thing he’s a fresh and not that other Phoenix I sensed back in D.C, this battle would be far harder.
"The President was in fear, they were in heavilly armored MRD vans, and some members of the SRT was on board."

Taylor: your right..at this point it's pointless..MRD follow her orders..it's now or never.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 am

"Metallic felt for the kid, he wanted to rescue one of his oldest friends, not have the Fuller children captured like this."

Metallic: I'm sorry kid, none of this was supposed to happen. MRD pulled one over on all of us, I don't think anyone expected Ikon to be with them. Shows where they stand, one of the most manipulative, evil bastards on the planet, and they rather work with him then work with us.

"This whole situation was looking worse by the minute. One could only wonder what they wanted with little Chloe and what role Ikon was playing in it."

"Troy got up slowly, surely he was against a formidable foe."

Troy: Alright then...

"Looking to the sky towards Sean, Troy took on his own energy form becoming pure plasma energy, wanting to be ready for another attack. Troy blasted forward and disappear into a teleport arriving behind Sean, the pure heat from Troy's body alone enough to start burning Sean. Troy quickly blasted Sean with Phoenix flames looking to burn his mind and soul."

"Meanwhile Abby is seen in Shawkun's lair, her soul now masked like Shawkun's and Jin's so not not to be discovered."

Shawkun: Welcome my dear.
Abby: Just tell me what's going on. Where are they?
Shawkun: With MRD of course.
Abby: What!! Damn, I have to...
Shawkun: You shall do nothing yet.

"Shawkun approached Abby putting his hand to her forehead. He tracked the history of her soul, where it's been, who it met, etc."

Shawkun: Interesting. Nate and Lex working with MRD on a solution to even bring Milo down. I might have to visit Nate to get more details on their plans.

"He released Abby after seeing what he needed to see from her. He then transferred two souls into her."

Shawkun: Take these souls. One lets you move at light speed, the other lets you shape shift. Go look for your family.
Abby: Why are you...
Shawkun: I can't let things become to easy now for MRD.
Abby: But how do I find them?
Shawkun: Seek out director Evan, seek out President Taylor, seek out a high rank officer. Somebody must know, correct?
Abby: If your against MRD, why don't you help...

"In that instant Abby disappeared arriving outside D.C. It seemed Shawkun wasn't interested in answering that last question."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 pm

“David clenched his fists nothing made sense any more, why would MRD associate with super villains but not the heroes, all because they refused to want the control them like puppets wha was so wrong with freedom??”

???: Ah SHt up.

“Suddenly Justin was pelted with an blanks although they wouldn’t do damage like bullets they still hurt, and also shot David a few times, the MRD agent with the weapon laughing.”

MRd: Name’s Griffin, and I’m in charge of your unit, prepare to meet the other prisoners..haha…and oh boy can’t wait until you guys have lunch.

“Griffin just laughed as a door opened up, and several prisoners were unloaded in, this technology had juts begaun developing before Milo’s attack on the MRD facilities around the globe, so the prisoners who’d been in here had remained trapped, & with communications back however New York’s destruction was the worst the whole city gone.”

Griffin: You fucking muties are gonna pay for the shit you’ve done.

“As the prisoners were being pushed around, MRD soldiers were seen escorting them, their job was to break them, and next to the prisoners trays appeared with some sort of meat very hard, and rotten with a nasty black ooze on it.”

Griffin: That’s your breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that is the black ooze of some dead symbiotes we fried it up in some 3 year old chicken grease and served it up, you super folks can’t have reglar food so we made it extra..special..hahaha

“With that Griffin left to a nearby control tower, while MRD security guards were heavily armed, and in armor and a gas was sprayed that caused all the prisoners to feel very sick, very weak, and very hungry leaving only the rotten meat in cooked symbiotic grease for food.”
……………………..
“Sean went to negate Troy’s plasma energies, however he could not do the same with the cosmic flame forming a force field that blocked the brunt of the physical attack but didn’t prevent mental damage causing him to yell as he hit the ground.”

Sean: ENOUGH

“Sean held his arms out forming two giant blades of energy, then opened his mouth sending out a giant beam of energy that transformed into a rope tying around Troy, then converted the rope around the Phoenix. Quickly he converted Troy’s own plasma energy into electric then directed it at him to electrocute him while reverting him into his physical form at the same time, and using his temporal energies to make it so the potency of the attack was increased by 100x as well as the speed of the shift.”

Sean: COME ON!!!!
Nate: This is a nightmare, there's no other choice..we have to surrender to Milo..an entire city gone..
LEx: Are you serious, we're close..
Nate: Close or not victory is pointless if the people we aim to save are all dead in the crossfire, we'll be the last one standings...MRD stands no chance.
Lex: Mhmmm...I believe we still have opportunity Ms. Monon, Milo and them have taken over Genosha, you can still save your country, trust me. I have a plan listen...

"Twenty minutes later Nate had sent a text message to Milo stating he was sorry, and that they needed to end this situation before too many people died in the crossfire, and he wanted their friendship restored. Back on the watchtower the heart shaped bed the covers were seen around Milo and Sandra now both asleep after their hours of passion, Milo himself was awake just resting to be with Sandra, when he saw his phone buzzing,and quickly used technopathy to read the message. He phased out of bed kissing the sleeping Phoenix and slipped on some pajamas he vanished reappearing in the dimension Nate told him to meet him, it was dark so he used Harry's ability to illuminate the surroundings. He hesitated for a moment wondering if this was a trap but he detected nothing with his spider sense nor his precognition so he assumed it was safe as he walked forward to the meeting place, although he wondered how in the hell Nate got access to such a dimension his ability to instantly gain information appeared to be disrupted maybe it was a side effect of sex with the Phoenix."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:39 pm

"Metallic was going over to see to David, MRD was truly showing their colors. Even Phoenix on her rampages never beat around little children and forced people to eat rotten food. This was just cruel, sadistic and completely uncalled for."

Metallic: Suppressing our powers and locking us up, or even killing us is making us pay. What MRD is doing here is simply evil of the lowest level.

"Sandra continued to sleep peacefully. In DC Abby was using one of the abilities to speed though the remains of DC. She managed to catch up to the evacuation van, while Taylor couldn't be seen the amount of security around suggested someone of importance was inside."

Abby: Whoever is in their might know how to find my family, or at least the MRD director.

"She made her way down the road a bit, taking a route where she wouldn't be spotted, and using the second ability shape shifted into a female soldier. She stepped out to the side of the road as the van neared, she was hoping to wave down one of the armored vans acting as a soldier in distress. While she wasn't sure if they'd stop, it was better then trying to force her way aboard. She'd leave that as a back up if it was absolutely needed."

"Troy was taking a beating from Sean's attacks, Sean was relieved Troy wasn't on Sandra's level. At Sean went for a big finish something struck at him at the very core, it caused Sean to freeze, a unfamiliar force that stuck fear into his very soul. This gave Troy enough time to recover and he quickly shot Sean with a powerful blast of Phoenix flames, burning Sean physically and burning his mind mentally doing server damage to Sean.

Back at his lair Shawkun slightly shook his head."

Shawkun: I should bring Phoenix to my side. Troy still has a lot to learn. Anyway, I'm thinking that should just about handle Sean, a full on, undefended Phoenix blast.
Jin: Troy would be screwed if Kano shows up if he can't even handle Sean alone.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:16 pm

“David was thankful for Metallic’s support, but it seemed like prison would be where he remained. He’d been kicked and he felt blood in his mouth, his precious powers gone. He wanted to cry, his sister was taken away by MRD operatives nothing was going right.”

David: The thing is if Milo dosen’t know about this place he can’t free us, but my mom is gonna save us and Milo, they’ll kill them all..just wait.
…………..
Soldier: mr. President soldier up ahead,what do we do.
President: Hmm…activate the power supressors all around if possible, then bring her into another one, but keep moving forward.
Soldier: Understood.

“The Soldier spread the word and it was being done as a van approached Abby, while in another part of the world the creature Milo created to deal with Aaron had torn into him devouring the extremis from within his body, while before Amber could act Ikon appeared with Darius next to him causing Kano to grip his hammer, while Amber gathered magical energies.”

Ikon: Oh wonderful….afraid that won’ work today Amber..and here’s why Felicia.

“Ikon raised his hand his eyes flashing pink as Amber screamed out, before using TK force to shatter several bones in her now powerless body, while Kano charged forward to kick Ikon only to ram in his TK shield as Darius gathered cosmic energy grabbed Kano and flew into the skies to take their battle elsewhere, while Ikon approached the two seeing the creature he waved his hand freezing the creature in time before it could tear Aaron apart.”

Aaron: Ikon why..
Ikon: Good bye..thanks for your energy signature made finding her all the more easy, good bye..you deserve to be elsewhere..Aaron in a country that could use your knowledge.

“Ikon blinked and Aaron vanished appearing in a remote part of Sudan, Africa while he grabbed Aaron and headed towards MRD’s dimensional prison, while the creature was unfrozen and took flight in pursuit of Aaron, while Kanodid battle with Darius in the sky.”
………………………
“At the throne in Asgard Loki suddenly appeared out of thin air, a scepter in his hand, and his chest wounded.”

Loki: Queen….Tanya..please help me..

“He cringed and fell to his knees as blood started to pour from his wounds.”
………….
“Sean hit the grond so much power yet he’d been brought down, as he hit the ground his physical body faded away into the quantum zone.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next