Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:26 pm

“Leah sighed this power just felt weird, of course she’d never got her hands on dimensions, maybe some powers just felt like this. She liked to stick to replicating her own preference of abilities, but they needed this power.”

Leah: I need some rest, if the next step is going to get Rachel then none of this shit is about to be easy.
Dale: Wow a task that’s not easy, that’s a first for the SXM
Leah: Okay Spidey enough with the comments, last I checked you got blown out the sky, and you’re fucked up pretty bad.
Dale: Yeah, well I can heal up a bit and I’m waiting on you to use some of that time mojo on me.
Leah: “Frowns” I’m about to pass out anyway.

“Leah trudged over to Dale using Yama’s power to reverse time slightly on his injuries to the point that his spider powers could heal the rest before laying down and cuddling up against Dale as she passed out, Dale sighed and put his arm around her.”

Dale: Damn I guess going through all those powers takes a toll, never really noticed it since the only people I’ve known that could do that were invincible. Guess it’s break time.
……………………….
.”Marcus had just finished the speech, this was merely a test meeting, if anything went wrong he could tell MRD superiors he was testing loyalty and if that didn’t work, then it was time to escape but he was confident in Captain America, and Giant Man to be loyal at least, but then again they were Avengers, and under heavy monitoring. After the meeting he was looking at what Aaron sent and just sighed, Iron Man was one of the most tech savy people he knew which is the only reason he was going to agree to contacting him. He made his way out to his SUV, his own personal non bugged vehicle, and took out his phone to contact Aaron.”

Marcus: Alright Stark what is it, you know how fucking risky this is!!

“He put his foot on the gas, and started driving slowly, he needed to get away from MRD while he was in contact by someone this wanted from MRD.”
……………………
Cole: Alright then it’s gonna be a while before we get back to dad, you wanna sing songs or something…ooh 99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer!!!

“Cole started to sing as he kept driving while Damon had survived the explosion but without his equipment was gone in the blast, and he was stranded, and MRD was soon to be in pursuit.”

Damon: Ikill I kill I kill TROY!!!!!!!!

“Damon screamed as he took off in the opposite direction with Troy’s trail being too hot, and wanting to stay out of MRD’s way for now.”
…………………..
Kano: Listen to me, I know how you feel abut the demonic part of me it’s no secret and you will not be punished for sharing it
Asgardian: HELL SPAWN
Kano: SILENCE!!! Sorry.. Imean..it’s understandable..but continueing..the demonic invasion of earth, with my powers I can effectively command the demons, an we can control hem, Hell itself. If we control hell, on the flip side we can unleash heaven so then the job of dealing with demons is back to those who it’s intended for.
Asgardian: Since when do gods meddle with the affairs of mortals, why the fuck are we still on Midgard?!
Kano: Ay watch thy tongue! We’re here because of all the things these people have done for us! And because Midgard is largely the most unmanaged of the 9 Realms, has being here stopped us from the other 9 realms? When Dark Serpent took over these people helped save our skin, so we owe it to htem to help them with a problem we played an integral part in! The Demons, eat, rest, gather your strength and mind, we will move out at dawn and seek the Demons, I must inform another ally that we will be assisting with this issue, dismiss!

“Kano dismissed the meeting there was talk including foul language some directed towards him, but as long as there was no coup he was fine, he left to the throne room seeking Mjolnir, and tried to contact Roberta.”

Kano: My Avatar please when you get to the time respond to this message, I am not here to lecture you on how MRD’s dealing with the superhuman populace, there an urgent and far more sinister threat budding that you must be made aware of, and consequently President Taylor, and the rest of the world’s leaders as well.

“Kano sent the message then sat down to enjoy some relaxing hard liquor to ease his mind after a long day of training and politqing.”
…………………..
Choi: Indeed it is a liberating feeling, but something is wrong and I may require you’rehelp we may need to recruit other superhumans including the extremists such as Vincent’s lot, something is amist something afr worst then MRD, and the world is too blind in it’s paranoi and fear of superhumans to see it.
…………………………..
“President Taylor was relaxed in his office, after his speech this morning his approval rates were up 47% which meant he had a high chance of getting re-elected, he’d been through a lot during his time in office mostly with super-humans, but he hoped by the end of the 4 years this whole situation would be controlled, monitored, he wasn’t pleased when Roberta was contacting him.”

Taylor: I hope she dosen’t have a disagreement with MRD’s new priorities..she is known to get side tracked.

“Taylor sighed and picked up the phone.”

Taylor: Hello Roberta, what seems to be the problem?
…………………………….
“Crowley had ventured down into a cavern a prison and Joel had come to meet him just as planned. Joel was carving a woman’s head off with a kitchen knife as they walked into the damned area.”

Joel: Is this Mephisto’s realm
Crowley: An entrance, which is what I used to capture him, he’s a powerful one, but back when I had all those angels on my side, I made the most of it.
Joel: Apparently, so why all the hush hush, why do you want none to know where he is.
Crowley: Remember how I issued that all the hell lords were defeated
Joel: Yes Sire
Crowley: There not, his son Blackeheart is the last one on earth, and he’s building a resistance, a group of demons who don’t like my plans for earth, they think hell on earth will spoil the fun, they like things the way they are, most of earth unaware of who they are, allowing them to have their little GTA: San Andreas fun, they don’t like the Status Quo
Joel: What?!Eternal murder, an destruction and ruling the world is a grand plan. Much better then the way shit is now, no more angels, super-heroes or anything to get in our way!
Crowley: Precisely but some people just don’t have visison, that’s what makes me, you, and sometimes him different.
Mehisto: Crowley..what is it that you seek from me, I will do none of your dirty work, I will rot before I aid you
Crowley: I figured, but you know yours on is quite the nuisance, and I’m on the verge of winning when I get the keys
MEphisto: IF!
Crowley: When, and his suffering will be worst then anything in the 9th circle, unless you help me with his one task, I know you have a special bond with Fuller’s kid, I’ll remove some of the restaraints if you use it, I need a Phoenix to access the keys, so Hell on earth can become a possibility, use David Fuller, and I’ll let Blackheart live in my kingdom with diminished powers, and once yours are dwindled to an even lower level you’ll be realeased as wel, what do you say no family or some? Tick tock…your son’s time is running off the clock..maybe I should call Baal. Ooh baaaaal ooo
Mephisto: ENOUGH! I’ll do it..you piece of shit! Release the restaraints
Crowley: Ah perfect! Seee what did I tell you the art of conversation is not lost on the older ones!
…………………..
“David was sitting down at the table just reading a book Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix, he hadn’t been able to read a good book in a while.”

Chloe: Whacha dooiin
David: Reading
Chloe: Whacha readinggg
David: HarryPotter
Chloe: Whats it abo
David: DAMN IT! Chloe come on please leave me alone
Chloe: Okay..

“Chloe walke away only to come back again a few seconds later.”

Chloe: Wanna play
David: Chloe for fucks..sake..I.. NOOO

“David said the last part with a demonic tone, and began to scream as hell fire emerged from his hands, and he began screaming as he was beginning to be engulfed in psioninc energy and hell fire as he started levitating sending the book flying, and unleashing a blast o energy as Legion begin to rise and David screamed as the old evil within him aw awkawned.”

David: AAAH LEGION AVID LEGION DAVID LEGION!!!!!!

“David sent out psioninc hell fire tendrils one of them stabbing Chloe who screamed as he burst through the roof sending out blasts of hell fire, and unleashed psioninc attacks on everyone in the area including Ikon, Sandra, the sleeping Danny, and others.”
???: Darrel Sheets, MRD at your service, we'd like your assistance in dealing with America's mutant infestation particularly Tesla Nova, name ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Troy: I swear to god, if you make it to 98 the MRD will be the least of your troubles.

"That was a pretty strong threat for Cole to stop right where he was and not sing another line."

Troy: Turn on the radio if you must have entertainment.

---

Shin: A threat? If it's not MRD, then what is it?

---

Sandra: What the hell!

"Feeling the attacks she immediately teleported to her son location and seen what was going on, she quickly send psioninc attacks to put David alseep."

---

Darrel: Ah yes Nova, she is quite a trouble maker. But do please tell, what could a organization like MRD need my help for? Surely you can catch miss Nova.

---

"Katy, Joe and Cassandra was talking and made up their minds to go after Nick. They prepared themselves and Joe opened a portal to terra corp. Katy shifted to water launching the power attacks on guards or personnel, standing in the way, Cassandra played reinforcement as well as leading the way to where she thought Nick was, Joe took up defensive."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:54 pm

“Cole just frowned and turned to the rock station as they kept driving it would be some hours before they got to Greg’s place.”

Cole: Alright then, guess I’ll just drive..

“Cole sighed as Linkin Park came on, no point in trying to bond with Troy, he was obviously stressed about being nearly killed/captured by MRD.”
………………….
Choi: Problem is I don’t know but it’s growing, it’s festering within the ranks of MRD, and not a damn thing can stop it, that’swhy we need too, I wish I knew how to contact the others but I don’t, we need to seek out those group of “Terrorists” Who want to wipe out humanity Vincent, and them, there hiding out near Shanghai, come on.

“Choi finished up his food, and drink, grabbed the basket of supplies and headed over to his jeep ready to get allies to combat the rising evil.”
…………………….
“David/Legion turned to Sandra forming an orb of magic then warping a clone of Dave possessed by Void into Sandra’s head sending out infini tendrils into her memories bringing the most painful ones to the surface causing her to relive them as well as nightmares of every possible thing that could go wrong including her family dead, MRD wiping out the mutant race, and her being in hell.”

Void: HOW DOES IT FEEL SANDRA! YOU NEVER DID FIND ME! Does MRD have me, or am I back in hell, you never know being married to you haha

“Void/Dave laughed contineuing to tear through Sandra’smind, whileDavid/Legion used a blast of hell fire to burn through Chloe’s soul Ikon teleported in with Abby, unleashing blasts of energy thatLEgion stopped.”

David: Oh and here comes the brain man Zulan
Ikon: THAT’s NOT WHO I AM ANYMORE
David: Oh really because we’re still waiting for you in hell Ikon, thanks for the bodies you sent us, but we’re craving you, come join uss

“He sent forward a wave of psioninc/magical energy slamming itno Ikon sending him flying through Emmet’splace and farther while making Abby relive the murder of her class mates in slow motion and laughing.”

David: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!!! I WILL KILL YOU ALL, UNLESS THE PHOENIX GIVES ME WHAT I DESIRE!
………………………
MRD Agent: Cash, and lot’s of it we need additional funding, buy stock in our marijuana business, I don’t know your view point, but with how crazy the world us, our stores are opening tomorrow, and I’m sure we’ll have plenty of customers, invent money in that business, and all the profit is going straight towards the resources we need, and if you’re complaint we’ll send Tesla to your front door powerless, and free to torture or even end her life Mr. Sheets. Very Happy
…………………
“Suddenly an TC Guard appeared one with a synthetic ability and shot blasts of fire, while another TC security guard this time with telekinesis using it to slam Joe into the ceiling then unleash a blast f force on Cassandra, while the other MRD agent continued unleashing fire on Katy.”

Fire TC: OH KATY KARMA!! HAHA Who do I remind you have haha
TK TC: SHUT THE FUCK UP and Let’s BEAT THEIR ASS before Summer has ours
Fire TC: NO Fun with you ever

“He kicked a stream of hot fire atKaty’s head, while sending forward circle of flames at Cassandra. While the alarms we’re blaring with powerful security drones, and more Terra Corp security guards coming, some with powers as well.”
………………..
Blackheart: Damn it Crowley’s armies are running rampant across theearth, and you pitiful fucks can’t do anything! I can sense Abbadon as wel.
Demon: Abbadon…and Crowley..no offense sir..but for now maybe we should juts side with with one them oI mean

“Blackheart turned to the cowardly subordite and incinerated him with a blast of dark energy and turned to the rest.”

Blackheart: ANY MORE COWARDS THAT NEED TO BE ROOTED OUT! I AM THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF THE DAMNED SOULS and Crowley, and Abbadon will fall!
Demon: YEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

“Blackheart grinned to see his men supporting him, even if it was out of fear, because soon the number of his armies was to grow, sure he hadn’t infiltrated MRD but he had the next best plan, and it was going to start in Miami, Florida. It was time to start rooting demons out of their hosts. His eyes glew pure red, as his conscience emerged from his body and began seeking out his newest partner in crime hopefully. and an astral projection appeared next to Jin in his demonic form. He usually assumed a hidden form but he’d worked with this manbefore.”

Blackheart: Jin Karma, we meet again.  Long time no see hahahahaha
…………….
“As Crowley, and Joel waited for result Crowley had brought two dead strippers who murdered a man for money to form new lives for Joel to torment, after urinating on them he was merely kicking them around.”

Joel: Gasoline please
Woman 1: PLEASE
Woman 2: STOP GOD SAVE US GOD
Joel: God can’t save you anymore hahahaha

“Crowley warped some gasoline and Joel poured it on them as the image of Loki flickered in.”

Loki: Everything’s set up, and there’s plenty of anger, distrust, and paranoi all around Asgard, the gods don’t want to go at it with the demons
Crowley: Perfecto, I’ll get that little party started in aminute.
Loki: Great. Very Happy

“Loki ended the communication with Crowley, and went back to his own business clipping his toil nails and enjoying his bubble bath.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:59 pm

"Some hours latr Cole and Troy reaches Greg's place, Troy was still in a foul mood as they entered the building, he knocked the door to Greg's office"

Troy: YO, Cole's here!

---

"Shin finished up his food quickly and packed his stuff as well."

Shin: Well lets get to it then.

---

"Sandra screamed out at the tortures in her mind, she was fighting just to keep her sanity together."

Sandra: What... what is it you want. WHAT IS IT YOU BASTARDS, WHAT?!

---

Darrel: You know, I do a score to settle with Ms. Nova, seeing she killed a very good friend of mine. Alright, I'll give you your investment in return for Tesla.

"Darrel knew one mistake Carson always made, he was to aggressive. Darrel bid his time and now Tesla would be delivered to his doorstep."

---

"Katy used water to cancel the fire blasts and sprayed the TC guards getting them wet, she converted the water to ice freezing the guards and made a water bed to catch a falling Joe. She checked briefly on him, getting Joe to his feet."

Katy: Cassandra!
Cassandra: Right, this way.

"She continued leading Katy and them, they had to hurry before more guards came."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:11 am

“The door slide open to show Greg smoking a cigarette with some fine wine poured up.”

Cole: DAD you’re okay
Greg: Shut the fuck up, honestly how do you stay getting fucking kidnapped, you use to be stronger then you’re brother
Cole: well…the Jammers
Greg: NO! You were getting kidnapped even before that bullshit! Even before that Mother incident happened, we’re not saving you again Neron’s managed to find the doorway that Troy needs to open so that we can get the keys to hell. I can’t believe your SXM hasn’t noticed the situation yet, I dare say MRD poses an even greater threat, Cole get some sleep so you can be some fucking use to us, Troy I’ve got some captured MRD agents down in the vault, two women, one guy, all naked well left the boxers on the guy just didn’t want any chance of them with any weapons, you can practice those more lethal techniques you’ve been working on with them, as soon as Neron contacts us we need to be on the move, ever those machines went on this morning MRD’s been capturing thousands of mutants, and I have a feeling we’re next.
…………………..
“They got in the jeep that Choi started over and began driving through Shangai heading towards the outskits where Vincent’s crew was. From what he heard last time Milo and them fought them, Milo got his body snatched, and Dave had a break down.”

Choi :Don’t worry about these guys..I doubt anything too serious will happen.

“Choi didn’t want to get Shin worried, but together they should be fine not to mention Shin’s clones would could help them ecsape if they proved irrational.”
………………..
David: I NEED YOU TO HELP ME GET THE KEYS TO HELL! YOU SEE ther’es A DOOR WAY AND ONLY THE PHOENIX CAN OPEN IT! HAHAHA AND YOU HAPPEN TO BE M FAVORITE ONE or this girl maybe I should burn her again.

“He sent another blast of hell fire on the downed Chloe, before continueing to torture Abby with her class mates murder and using some fire to burn her as well, while Ikon flew back into the room trying to convert the matter around David into acid and wrap it around David, he formed a shield that absorbed the acid then caused it to teleport around Ikon drowning him in acid that he heated with hell fire.”

David: BURN YOUR DAMNED SOUL IKON! WHATS IT GONNOA BE SANDRA HELP ME GET MY KEYS OR ILL EAT YOUR SONS SOUL AND KILL ALL OF YOU HAHAHA! THE CHOICE IS YOURS AND ONE MORE CONDOITION
Castiel: Enough
David: RIGHT ON TIME! BRING THIS ANGEL TO COME ON SANDRA! COME AFTER ME OR THEY ALL DIE!!!!!!!

“David opened up a portal of demonic energy, and began sending out minor spirits to tear Abby, Chloe, everyone apart even sending them to the resting Marie and Danny.”

David: ILL TEAR ALL OF YOU APART I AM THE MIGHTY LEGION COME COME ON! COME COME ON!!! SANDRA CAS UNLESS YOU ALL WANT TO BE BURNED INTO ASHES AND DRAGGED INTO HELL COME NOW YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF 5 1….2..

“As he began counting he began gathering large amounts of psioninc energy, as well as gathering concussive energy, and demonic energy showing this attac would be very damaging.”
…………
MRD Agent: Perfect Ms Nova will be delivered to you shortly, thank you for your generous donation Mr. Sheet.

“The MRD agent left smiled, and his eyes flickered black indicating he was controlled by a demon as well. He laughed as he left to his vehicle getting in the drivers seat and taking off this whole day was continually getting better.”
……………..
“Terra-Corp security was on high alert which alerted MRD as well for back up,it wasn’t long before an explosion took place, and an entrance was seen to a prison unit and a weakened and injured Mr. Sinister was seen as the cause of the explosion”

Sinister: Ventro’s in here, I’m in here, the rest of us in here please save us please!!!

“Nick was seen strapped to a chair bearten and bruise, the syringe in him preventing his healing factor from activating.”
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 am

Roberta: Starting up the arrests again couldn't at a worst time. We've found a new threat sir. A non human, mutant, nor superhuman threat has appeared and has infiltrated the MRD. One of the SRT has encountered them before. They seem to be called Demons. Not sure how much they are related to the supernatural, but they have the ability to completely possess any of our personnel. I managed to capture one and we are attempting to find the others.

------------------------

"Tyrone he was too annoyed at Tess to get bothered by her constant flirting. Well he wasn't immune to it but still something was bothering him."

Tyrone: Obviously I count on your support for my...

"He looked back at the contruction."

Tyrone: Projects but you shouldn't lead crazies back to my place.

"He was referring to her telling any of the human supremacists that they should contact him for support. While he didn't mind getting a crap load of money any way possible some things did bother his sensibilities. Of course if he finished this bad boy he wouldn't have to be bothered with too much shit."

Tyrone: I'll work with you but try to keep our business a bit more discreet. Refer those guys to a subsidiary or something.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:40 am

"President Taylor sighed Roberta was always chasing some non existant minor third issue this time it was demons."

Taylor: Alright then...I'll make this short and sweet, America's villain, our problem is mutants and on a broader scale superhumans, I don't want to be remembered as the President that was soft on these freaks! I'm trying to win the re-election more importantly I'm trying to keep this country safe! The Arrests have started and there going to become more not less, and any challenge to that directive will be over-riden this is a direct command from the White House, it's not just me that's pushing this it's 90% of Congress as well, and if I go against them, well there going to think I'm incompetent and frankly I don't need that on my record. You can use some vacation time and take a small team of 3 tor 4 men only ONE of them can be SRU and you can investigate this sunday school dilema but you have to pay them out of your check, because I deal with ACTUAL issues like Sandra Fuller, who you failed to capture in Jersey.THat's all that's being said MRD and SRU's priority is enforcing the monitoring act!

"Taylor hung up, sometimes he missed Evan being in charge. He didn't believe in any of this supernatural nonsense, okay so manybe Shawkun proved souls were real. If even he just proved there was some other source inside people it could have been pure life force for all he knew, he sighed, and made a call to Clint."

Taylor: Heads up Eastwod, Roberta's priorities are screwed up, and this isn't the first time, if things start going south, I may need to have you as a temp leader for MRD.
Clint: OF course Mr. President I won't let you down,
Taylor: Really because your men failed to capture Cosby.
Clint: Amateours, but we rounded up everyone including his mother, and I'm sure if we make a...brutal video..with her as the main actress..we can sniff him out if needed we have prisoners with illusions that would like less time.
Taylor: Perfect, get to it.

"Taylor hung up and Clint's eyes flashed black as he chuckled, the President had no idea what he was up against as soon as Crowley got the keys, the demons would stop acting in the background and go to the front, earth would be under their control."

Clint: Time to get the good news to the boss.

"Clint laughed standing on the roof top of his MRD office as he muttered an incation allowing him to telepathically communicate with Crowley."
Tess: My apologies I simply needed some valuable information, don't worry. Turn the crazies in to MRD, an let them take care of it, our reputation will be vastly increased with the public, we may be against rowdy super-humans buuut on the plus side we don't tolerate racism and mutant phobia either. Smile See so suure I led some lunatics to you, but I've always given you a way to get rid of them, that being saying I have to go, business to attend elsewhere, good bye handsome.

"With that Tess teleported away again, reappearing in Russia her next target was none other then Evan Kingsfield."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:01 am

Jin: Blackheart? Well now, why do you seek me?

"Blackheart didn't really surprise him any more, but it was interesting BH sought him out."

---

"Troy grinned hearing naked women, oh yes, he would be sure to practice something on them."

Troy: With those jammers weakening everybody, it's no surprise. They've also turned very aggressive. Well I'm to enjoy myself, can't have fathers gifts go to waste. Just hollar when you need me.

"Troy started making his way to the captured MRD agents."

---

Sandra: Fuck fuck FUCK. Cas lets go.

"Sandra grabbed Cas and took them though the portal. At this rate everybody would die, at least if Legion fucked her and Cas over it would spare the rest.

---

"They entered the prison, Casandra was quick to get Nick free while Katy and Joe worked on freeing others. She had no idea how many they could save, Katy knew MRD was coming."

Katy: Joe ready a portal. Cassandra.
Cassandra: Right, I got Nick.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:34 am

Blackheart: Rain holy rain to be exact, there’s demons everywhere, and a lot more of them are following him then me, I can do a spell so that your water is imbued with holy qualities. I need you’re help to root out the demons what do you say, get back your nifty anti demon water in exchange for helping me with my own problem?
……………..
Greg: Of course. At least I have one son I can be proud of.

“Greg smiled thinking about how different Troy was from that failure Cole.”
…………….
“David laughed as the portal dragged in Sanra and Castiel while outside the sound of whirring blades was heard as several MRD air-craft was approaching Emmet’s island.”

David: As a parting President MRD courtesy of Crowley, it’s always good to have connections with the right places, see you mother fuckers later!!!

“David flew through the portal closing it. They reappeared in the cavern with Crowley, and Joe, with Mephisto tired from activating and placing a spell on Legion to keep him under Crowley’s control for a short duration.”

David/Legion: At your service Crowley, the Phoenix and your favorite angel.
Castiel: Crowley what the hell! We’re suppose to be allies
Crowley: OF course, but you would have interfered with the situation on that Phoenix’s island, now then Sandra here’s the deal unless you want Legion to have your son’s soul for dinner, I need you to come with me there’s a door way I need you to open, of course you have little Phoenix energy but just by being the avatar you’ll be able to do it may take a few hours even a day or two, but once I get the keys you and your family are free to go fail and well David’s gone, and I’ll make sure to hunt your precious daughters, eat them for dinner, and then torture their souls for eternity, and hell maybe I’ll even track Dave down bring him back to his spot in hell.
Castiel :You bastard, you said you wanted the keys to close Hell, I outta.

“Castiel raised his hand to gather heavenly energy but failed.”

Crowley: After all you taught me really, I’ve got enochian everywhere to power any pesky angels down at least around here, come on then follow me.

“Crowley began leading them and David/Legion grinned, back on Emmet’s place MRD had surrounde the entire island, with giant sentinels approaching, as well as android sentinels, and hundreds of ground troops being dispatched to the island, as well as a portable jammer on the largest MRD plane approaching being activated, as more heli’s and jet’s approached, Chloe lay on the ground crying crawling over to Abby to shake her.”

Chloe: Ab..by..I hear them MRD there here..there
Amy: NO!

“Amy had stormed in to see what was happening, while Danny and Marie were both injured from David’s attack but aware of the situation thanks to telepathy.”

Ikon: Enough you guys need to escape, get everyone together, and have Marie air port you guys out of there, I’ve got enough tricks to hold off MRD for a little bit.
Amy: NO! They gonna capture you too they gonna
Ikon: Half the reason MRD got this powerful is my fault, it’s time for me to pay my dues, tell Danny I’ll have to finish his training another day, go on Ventro’s, Fuller’s get a fucking move on!

“Ikon immersed himself in thermal, and kinetic energy before opening portals putting sih ands through and making his hands gigantic size and unleashing pure fire and kinetic force on MRD agents.”

Ikon: GOOO!!!
…………..
“With the sedative removed Nick groaned just glad to be free when suddenly Benjamin tore through a wall grabbing Cassandra and tossing her into a wall.”

Benjamin: SRU AT YOUR SERVICE! NO MORE PRISONERS ARE BENG FREED!

“More MRD agents came through the hole Benjamin formed with his enhanced strength, As well as more Terra Corp security coming in with one of them leaping forward, Nick jumped forward grabbing him mimicking his power and then using a psioninc assault to fry his brain, as agents went to raise their gun he used his new power to increase the weight of the guns causing them to hit the grond and tear through the ground.”

Nick: Come on let’s get out of here!!!!

“Nick quickly turned invisible, and began zipping around at super speed taking down disarmed MRD agents, while four TC began using their powers on the group with one using his power of disorientation to cause Joe enough pain to knock him out to stop them from teleporting away, while more MRD agents raced in attacking with anti mugen tasers.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:23 am

"Jin grinned."

Jin: Sure why not, a little water work for a anti-demon power up seems great.

---

"Troy made his way to the room sizing up his victim."

Troy: Well the guy I don't need, I guess you can just die.

"Troy had been playing around using his fathers power of heat, he drew all the heat from the males body making him pale and hypothermia, he then rapidly increased the heat and combusted the man into flames."

Troy: Now I got different plans for you girls.

---

"Chloe was getting Abby to come around, she was updated quickly on the situation."

Abby: Marie, right lets go.

"Abby started leading the kids to get Marie and escape."

---

"Sandra meanwhile followed Crowley, opening the gates to hell was the last thing she wanted to do but with everybodies lives at steak and David processed..."

---

"Katy quickly froze the agent that knocked Joe out and went on the attack but it was starting to get to much and she couldn't keep up with all the bullets, one eventually hitting her. She reverted to normal and ducked in behind cover as bullets reigned out."

Katy: Damn!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 am

Blackheart: I like the way you think then come onlet’s get to it, Florida’s the first place totest this out Miami.

“Blackheart opened a wormhole sucking htem up an they reppeared on top of a hotel, and Blackheart used a spell to give Jin the enhancement, then erected an energy field around them.”

Blackheart: MAKE IT RAIN! I want to draw out all of Crowley’sdemons out of their human hosts, I want it more wet then hurricaine Katrina..come on Jin..perform your end of the bargain!

“Blackheart was ecstatic just a chance to mess with Crowley’s operation providing him with near orgasmic delight.”
…………..
“Just as they were going to go the room blew up as Cain flew in on a hoverboard. The SXML had rejected him because of his violent past, well Nate had refused to let him join.”

Cain: And here we go..I wasn’t good enough for you mother fuckers, had to kick me off the island after I refused to leave the team, so I guess I joined the others
MRD agent: Much better team anyway
Cain: If I say so myself! This Monitor shit’s not that bad!!!

“Cain surged forward punching a hole in the wall, using his super strength he began tearing up the wall coverting part of it to energy and leaping forward to kick Abby in the chest shattering bones while turning to Chloe grabbing her by her hair ripping some off and tossing her into the roof causing her to scream out in pain as Danny rushed forward unleashing orbs of air pressure on Cain’s back, Android Sentinels burst in tackling Danny and quickly began using energy weapons, and others to overwhelm him, while several MRD agents we’re teleported into the hall way. Chloe quickly formed her own hover-board and began flying away, while the roof was blown apart by a giant energy beam lauched from an MRD jet-plane. Ikon had made his way out-side using a variety of powers to fight off MRD before an MRD agent in an Iron Man armor tackeled him sending him flying to the ground hten flew down at mach 8 speeds and tackled him. While in another room Amy was running for her life mimicking fear itself to overwhelm the minds of attacking MRD agents, only for X Drones to burst through using energy blades to try to slash her aapart.”

Drones: EliminateVentro Eliminate Ventro Eliminate Ventro!

“Amy mimicked power an sent forth a blast of concussive energy only for an Iron Sentinel to burst through grabbing Amy despite her phasing and slamming her into the ground kicking her a few times at the speed of sound and unleashing an electric blast on her to revert her to physical form while the X Drones soared forward s lashing her, and MRD agents burst in some with powers and some on the super soldier forum or other stimulants to overwhelm Milo’s daughter.”
…………………………
“Nick rushed over to Katy only for two energy beams to hit him, as MRD agents flew forward on hover boards he increased the weight of the hover boards causing the agents to crash as a Terra Corp guard grabbed Joe teleporting away.”

Nick: fuck!!!

“The same guard appeared behind Nick grabbing him but Nick quickly incased him in ice, and become oxygen right as two grenades were tossed at him. He air ported Katy to another room.”

Nick: CASSANDRA COME ON HURRY I can’t get in there, MRD and Tera corp guards are crawling every where we have to go!

“Terra Corp, and MRD combined had easily overwhelmed a majority of the escaped prisoners except them, and one or two other stragglers running through the hall way. Nick summoned some blue fire and launched a volley of fire balls at approaching X Drones.”

Nick: Damn it! I can’t pick up your friend’s thoughts the teleporter moved her, we need to get Cassandra and get the fuck out of there, two Regular Giant Sentinels are coming, and one Giant Iron Sentinel, we’ll be fucking killed we got five to ten minutes before there here!!!!
……………
“Crowley sat down on a fold up lawn chair and made a table appear with two glasses of freshly made lemonade.”

Joel: Ah for me?
Crowley: Of course soldier, sit own enjoy, while we wait for paradise, go on Phoenix, Good job!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 am

Jin: You want it you got it.

"Jin looked up to the sky, sensing out high densities of moisture he pulled in the nearest clouds and combined them, he then increased the moisture till it started raining."

---

"Cassandra was trying to get out but as fast as Nick could tale out agents more appeared. Cassandra had found a spot safe from bullets and destruction but was pretty trapped. After one of Nickks attacks Cassandra tried to make a run for the escape."

---

"Sandra reluctantly started working on the door, not that she had a lot of options."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:59 am

Blackheart: Sometimes it really does get irritating surrounding myself with demonic filth.

"Blackheart closed his eyes to be more in tune with his supernatural senses. as the holy water rained down demons unsuspecting where burning in their hosts causing many to emerge and flee as the water rained down on their true forms some of them fled to hell, with the demon chuckling."

Blackheart: Nice work in deed, if everything is going liek this I may need to head straight to Jersey, and D.C. and wash out the infestation in MRD!
"Ikon became organic ice and formed two absolute zero ice blades imbued with explosive energy and elongated the ice blades infusing them with admantium while the Iron Man MRD agent formed two energy blades and charged, and they began to do battle in the sky, as X Drones approached Ikon tried to control them with technopathy only for them to blast him outthe sky and Ikon assumed aform of pure energy onlt to beimpaled by the Iron Man and fall to the ground resuming his normal form, as MRD agents approached in armored trucks, Tanks, and squad cars."

Ikon: fuck no..they must have installed Stark's anti mugen shields in all their iron technology fuck!!!!

"Ikon looked up in the sky to see Chloe fleeing a fleet of MRD agents on hover boards shooting at her with anti mugen bullets, and tasers, causing Ikon to simulate a flash grenade and took off into the sky soaring at light speed to grab Chloe, forming a light mirror to push her thew, and opening up a portal to suck up the approaching MRD agents on boards into the space near the earth, however doing this two Bastion like Sentinels slammed him into the villa, and began unleashing several attacks, while three iron men came over unleashing all sorts of missiles, repulsor beams, electro magnetic waves of force, adn what not, while Marie charged forward Cain grabbed her by her neck and injected her with a german dart."

Marie: Ugh..ah what's
Cain: MRd specaility made with your old frined the German's DNA, causes fatigue and diminshes powers, not exactly the German but pretty effective.

"Danny had been beaten senless by teh five android sentinels overwhelming him, while Amy was cut up by X Drones, and MRD agents had grabbed her and injected her with three german shots, and teleported her abord an MRD-jet plane to rush her to the prison dimension, while the injured Ikon warped over to Marie via a shadow clone sending tendrils through a drone and warping Marie into the shadows to send her to the same location as Chloe, as a beam of light incinerated his shadow clone leaving the original Ikon who phased through a wall to get to Danny tearing a rip in space and time kicking Danny threw as the Android Sentinels blasted a good bit of his skin off."

Ikon: FUCK NOO!!!!!

"Ikon was beaten, bleeding, and near drained, as the roof was disintegrated with MRD attcak helicopters, more Android Sentinels, Iron Sentniels, and Giant Sentinels marching aroudn the island, tanks approaching opening fire to demolish the villa with the various Sentinels doing the same and activating their power dampening shields, as well as MRD agents unleashing the power dampening mist chemical across the villa, and turning he Jammer up to full power, effectively diminshing their powers to near useless."

Ikon: Fuck..fuck...
Android: Give up Ikon Iltore, you are a traitor to the MRD, and have contributed to the esacpe of other traitors resistance is futile resistance is futile..resistance is
Ikon: SHUT THE FUCK UP, I've got one more fucking trick
Android :Silence

"The Android fired a powerful blast, and Ikon tapped into reflection instead of the blast putting him down it caused the android to be torn apart by it's own attack, while Ikon used a blast of air to expand the smoke screen created from the explosion allowing himself to duck into a portal reappearing behind Abby grabbing her and opening up a light mirror and using a blast of gravitational force to push them through to escape only for Cain to leap through the light mirror grabbing on to Abby and usinga powerful blow to Ikon's head knocking him unconscious, and causing him to reappear unconscious in the sahara desert while Cain and Abby were warped into a building in the Middle East littered with dead bodies and H's branded onto their skin. However Cain wasn't close to Abby he looked around."

Cain: Fuck..where the hell did that fucker's power take us..Fuck!!! Abby when I fucking find you!!!!

"Cain screamed he'd get in communication with MRD later, right now he needed to track ABby broken ribs and all. He began walking through the area littered with bodies while a man in all dark rushed over to the injuerd Abby, someone she recognized."

Niko: Be quiet..Fuller..I have no idea how you've gotten here, but if your escaping you' came through the wrong route. Emma absorb us now let's go!

"Emma did as instructed absorbing the two and leaping on he hover-board making their escape from the buiilding and out into Israel's burning hot weather and skating away until they reached some desert outskirts, with Emma releasing niko and Sandra's injuerd daughter from her ears."

Emma: We're gone, who the fuck was that guy that came from the light..first I saw her then he..
Niko: I don't know, only she does, and she's not in good condition, we need to get her to a hut, so we can find a healer, Abby it's okay..you're among friends now..it's me..from the Shadow Escorts..Niko.
Nick: There come on!

"Nick rushed over at super speed to grab Cassandra only for a german dart to graze him causing him to slow down drastically as well as making invisibly nearly impossible to maintain, as the mist was unleashed all through out the hallway. Nick tore the gruond open and formed a bridge of ice for him and Katy to slide down."

Nick: Come on if that mist gets to us we're virutally powerless, I feel weak..already..I..come on KAty..you gotta use your powers to teleport us out of this building the element way or we're as good as dead!!!

"NIck used air to push them down the ice slide."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:05 am

War: Destroy

"Roberta could barely keep herself calm after that. Unfortunately someone she once called a friend is far more insane than she imagined. Of course she didn't hate him for it."

Roberta: No I can't. I can't punish him for being what he is.

War: Destroy.

"All throughout Jersey the minds of every man woman and child was slowly getting twisted. Thoughts of violence against their fellow man was starting to sound like a good idea as each second passed. Roberta sat down in her chair wondering what she should do. She spun in it as if trying to shake away the rage building inside. Her thoughts were clouded with fire and blood. She shook her head hoping there was another way."

War: Its time Avatar.

Roberta: NO!

"She screamed trying to hold back what rage there was in her. With her eyes closed she took a good minute to think. Roberta fought through the blood and guts of the people she imagined killing and found her answer."

War: DESTROY!

Roberta: No! Why destroy what I can control.

"The city calmed down and even the entity known as war in her mind felt pleased."

War: Now your ready.

"She made a call to SRT team."

Roberta: I want everyone here now. We need to speak about a situation that is developing in the Capital.

-----------------------------------

Tyrone: Fine then I'll have someone else deal with them. You can come over whenever you like though this should be a safe place.

"When she left he smiled then turned back glad that she didn't notice the extra items he wanted on his island."

Tyrone: Put those anti aircraft batteries underground guys. I want them to pop up and blast any asshole who wants to fly around.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:11 am

The following morning found Emmet relaxing on floaty chair in his pool with a good book. He sipped  from his mango and cream smoothy, the taste causing his tounge to tingle in pleasure. Today was shaping up to be very nice. Of course this notion was thwarted in the next instant when his island was suddenly engulfed in conflict, androids, men in suits, tanks and more were trampling all over his precious island, his paradise. He glared from his position in the sky, Sandra was nowhere to be seen and he could only assume the worse. His villa, his home was started to crumble, his waterfall collapsing. Emmet suddenly became incredibly and frightfully calm.

" So, you digusting little mongrels wish to trample all over my nervana, who gave you permission to set foot on it, breath in it's wonderful fragrance, WHO TOLD YOU UNWORTHY MAGGOTS YOU COULD GAZE AT IT, AT ME!! " Emmet screamed, his voice righing out like a hurricane. He gripped his head as his vision became tinted by red, all senses of Sanity fled Emmet as he let out a berserkers roar and smashed through an iron man suit came towards him . He tore through the aerial forces, laughing madly all the while. Emmet was fire and destruction, he was life. Over two thouand years worth of it and all of it burst forward, the flood gates were let open. Emmet snapped his fingers, a golden throne appearing. He sat down and crossed his legs. He raised one hand and the sky lit up with a golden light. golden gate sphere appearing all around the island.

" I've collected all the treasures of the world a thousand times over, tens of thousand times over, none of you are worthy of seeing them. Let alone touching them, rejoice, this marks the most signifant moments of your pathetic live, savor it! "

With super sonic speeds countless weapons raining down. Swords, spears, axes, you name it. They tore through the MRD forces, completely decimating them. Emmet laughing like a mad king all the while, he waved his hands like a conductor of carnage, directing all of his treasures to masssacre everyone on the island he considered an enemy, which at this point was everyone. In just due time all but one MRD grunt was left alive. Suspended in the air by shackles.

" Lady Luck shines on you it seems, heh or something like that. I'm giving you the great honor of being the messenger, tell those specks of dust they fucked with the wrong immortal. In due time I will repay them in full for the dishonor dealt here. Dont think for a second that the lives lost today even make a dent in your bill, I shall see you all cross the river styx, like so many others before you that made the mistake of crossing me or simply existing " he reached out and traced a finger across the mans forehead, searing a letter E into before he threw the man miles away from the island out to sea. With his final act, he drew the island into the golden gate, warping it in his " Treasure chest and removing the wreckage of the MRD and repairing all the damage done.

Emmet collaped on the terrace, the toll of unleashing his life beginning to hit him, the years rolled on and in moments he was a wizened old man. He let out a harsh laugh " How long has it been since I fought like that, HAHAHAH*cough* I'd like to see what happened to the Fullers and Ventro' but I need to rest now. Hang in there Sandra dear, we are faaar from done "

(Stay away from Emmets island, that was completely riddiculous, uncalled for, and flatout made no sense, neither Justin nor myself wanted that. I dont care what bullshit you do with your cares, but it dont bring it towards mine)
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:33 am

“Incredible mind numbing luck was al that was happening. Once Cain had been reported missing due to Ikon’s escape route, Amy captured, and none remained, MRD’s forces decided it was time for a retreat. They’d made good getting Ventro’s daughter, and if the others where in the United States they’d be tracked down soon enough. Two MRD agents we’re seen using some sort of vacumn like devices to search for traces of mutant power, similar to the device in PUSH that could see where teleprters went too.”

Agent: Sir I think we’ve got the location, for Iltore’s escape route, however Agent Thompson complicated the process I think by grabbing on he split into two exits, this will require further examination at the lab to determine where exactly the light took them

“He was communicating with one of his superiors back in Jersey, who just nodded, taking in the situation.”

MRD Superior: Alright then we’ve dealt enough damage, we’ve already transported Miss Ventro to Sector X
Agent: Sector X…she’s a kid
MRD Superior: Don’t ever speak about that thing as a kid, she’s fucking Milo VEntro’s daughter, a guy who makes Al Quida look like nursery, retreat, send the forces back to their base, if you want do one more scan with your own men.
Agent: Alright then.

“The Agent sent out the order to retreat although let out one final message for his own men they’d do one last sweep of the island to find any remaining super-humans who evaded them in their initial assault on the Vila. Sirens were blaring as the massive plane with the Portable Jammer attached took off, as well as the giant Sentinels and Iron Sentinels being the next to depart, while teleporters began gathering ground troops they brought and began moving them away, as well as their equipment. The Mist Chemical had only been used In the hallways where the battle took place against the Ventr, and Fuller family, and disperse within a matter of hours. After the majority of the MRD agents not in his squadon had departed he sighed continueing to use the vacumn like device to search the ruins of the villa.”

Agent: Alright guys I think it’s time to wrap our bags and get the fuck outta here, ain’t shit but

“Before he could continue speak Emmet’s loud yelling was heard, and he quickly reached for assault rifle loaded with anti mugen bullets. He looked through the hole where the wall once was and saw one of the men in an Iron Man suit being destroyed in one blow.”

Agent: GOOD LORD!!!! How the..that had to be one of the weaker models, no way! Fuck why do we always get the shitty left overs!

“He watched in fear and awe as the man tore through the remaining aerial forces, not many but still a worthy feat none the less. Then the man went onto a throne and a sphere encased the island, it was too late to contact back up. He’d been foolish to send away the bulk of their forces, together this one mutant, one mutant alone would prove virtually helpless against the entirety of just a medium sized MRD movement, but in his haste and desire to get away he’d sealed his feat.”

Agent: I WON’T GO DOWN LIKE THIS DAMN IT!!

“The Agent raised his weapon at the throne and opened fire, feeling a sort of biblical fear that he was up against a divine entity, and there was no remorse, as he continued opening fear stared at his demise as a giant sword plunged through his skull and his body dropped as the remaining MRD agents were decimated. There had only been only survivor, and MRd agents pulling up on repulsor powered speed beats pulled up on the man seare with an E to scoop him up contacting Clint Eastwood.”

Clint: Damn it! Damn it! Why the fuck did you all disband!
Agent: Sir it had been hours! We couldn’t find reports of this one, he either had some sort of supernatural or magical abilities as well or
Clint: DAMN IT! Bring that man to the psi unit, we need to search his memories, and see what kind of entity E is
Agent: Shouldn’t he get medical attention first or..
Clint: YES MOTER FUCKER! Obviously dead we can’thave a telepath go through his damn memories, think with your head, contact me once he’s moderatel healed, and his memories have been cruised through, it’s just like the Ventro’ and the Fuller’s to some absurbly powered ally. Some things never change even with Milo’s death.

“Clint sighed and for a brief second wondered if this absurdly powered friend could be the deceased Milo, however he’d seen the video of his funeral all of MRD had, his body torn apart by Nate’s machine put in the casket. That was a mile stone in their journey.”
…………………………………
“President Taylor was getting on the phone to contact SRT’s second in command Sean Riffeld. He was the one who’d met with Roberta about the demon issue, and even proposed hunting down Ghost Rider as the solution to equip MRD with the necessary equipment to combat their new unseen demonic infiltrators.”

Sean: Hello Mr. President, what seems to the problem
Taylor: Director Cisenars..I have a fear that she may..go rogue. Now if my fears are simply that, I’ll be happy, and perhaps she’ll a lot some vacation time like I suggested for the silly task she wants to undergo, however..if she refuses to comply with executive law..that makes her a criminal of the highest degree, as right now MRD’s engaged in a battle that will determine the future of not only our country, but the world, you promise to report to me fully anything she does that’s against the command issued last night?
Sean: Yes Sir Mr. President! Anything, and everything will be reported to you. I’ll do everything within my power to get this power situation..under my control.
Taylor: Alright then thank you Director Riffeld.

“The Phone line went dead, and Sean sighed heading back to his room. Hunting Ghost Rider would be a daring task, he’d probably recruit his girlfriend to make it all the easier. As he was walking he felt a disturbance in his mind, a sickening pain, and grunted falling to his knees only to see other MRD agents going through the same thing, having no idea the avatar of war, his boss was the source of this.”

Sean: Damn, AGENT what the fuck is going on?! Who the hell did we piss off!!!
MRD: I DON’T FUCKING KNOW! AAAAH These damn muties! DAMN MUTIES!!!! IM GONNOA KILL THEM IM GONNA KILL YOU?!
Sean: REALLY?! Not before I FUCKING BREAK YOU R NECK!!!

“And suddenly it all stopped, and like the President predicted Sean had gotten a call from Robrta for SRTto gather, despite the various missions they were on around the globe aiding MRD forces, the ones that we’re stationary decided to report to Roberta.”

Sean: So President Taylor..sorry your fears have been confirmed..looks like Roberta’s got her own fucking agenda…just great..as if anything else can happen.
………………………………
“Kano’s reaching out to Roberta failed as she apparently couldn’t or wouldn’t reply. Perhaps Mother’s wave damaged their connection or she just wasn’t in the mood to hear him ramble. Of course she picked the wrong time and he sighed, before finding his wife.”

Kano: Roberta my avatar of war, and director of MRD, has refused to respond to my mental communication, I must go speak to her, they must be made aware of the demon situation before it gets out of hand, not only tthat but it should give our friends in the SXM if they have a new villain to focus on, Asgard is your hands my love until I return.

“Kano swung his hammer around forming a portal and flying through it exiting in the skies of New Jersey, he continued to grip Mjolnir as he began floating above the city feeling out Roberta’s life source, and began flying towards the MRD Head Quarters. On Asgard one of Kano’s most trusted asgardian warriors and security made his way into the throne room and stared at Tanya, with a sinister look on his face, and his eyes flickered black.”

Guard: Tanya..Tanya..Tanya..

“A flash of light and Balder appeared with his eyes a tint of red, showing a stronger demonhad control of Kano’s uncle.”

Balder: Leave her to me, send the rest out it’s time for the fun to begin, Tanya, sadly you’re not going anywhere.

“The Demonic Balder charged forward aiming a kick at Tanya and unleashing a powerful burning hot beam of light near point blank in attempt to harm her, while the other demonic Asgardian left the throne room leaving them to battle. He appeared in another room thanks to a spell that was a combination of Loki, Morgan Le Fay, and Crowley’s power the non possessed Asgardians had been put to sleep, and teleported in various place around the world, and given a healthy dose of warrior madness.”

Demon Guard: Let the attack begin Laufeson
Loki: Let it, in the name of King Crowley, ruler of Hell!
Morgan: Mhmm I never thought working for him could be so..interesting..it’s been so long since an old gal like me’s beenon the playing field
Loki: Oh it’s quite fun, but soon enough you can move on to the torture field, and get Victor Von Doom all to yourself, that’spart, I never particularly liked him, you can do whatever with his peple
Morgan: LAtverians..ah yes..the things I will do to thse insolent mindless cronies of ihm, I shall make them know fear! Absolute bone cracking..fear.

“She just laughed, while the demon guard turned to all the other possessed ASgardians, and they took flight leaving Asgard and began dispering.”

Demon Asgardian: FOR CROWLEY!!!!!!!!!

“The Demonic Asgardian and ten others flew forwar at super sonic speed arriving in Jersey tearing through buildings, while some more possessed asgardians appeared else-where in America, and some had even brought the attack to other countries such as China, Russia, and England. However they made sure to keep their eyes clear of their demonic influence to make it appear as what it was Asgard declaring war on the world.”

Asgardian: YOUR TREATMENT OF LORD KANO’s FRIENDS IS UNACCPTABLE, THIS IS FOR VENTRO, FOR FULLER

“The Asgardian ran through a flurry of anti mugen bullets, grabbed the armored truck crushed it along with the MRD inside and tossed it itno a building while drawing an axe gathering divine energy and shooting an axe shaped blast at approaching X Drones, only for a man in an Iron Man uniform to tackle him into a building, the battle had begun against the Asgardians. Kano himself had touched down on the roof top of the MRD base when a spear flew past him and through the roof of the building only to see an asgardian.”

Kano: ODIN’S BEARD! WAT Tis CAME OVER YOU?!
………………..
“Tess had finally located the man of the hour, Evan Kingsfield, and his new movement Human Resistant Movement was being publicized by American reporters in the Middle East. They’d barged in on mutant hunts murdering, no monitors we’re used, they simply used their weapons to kill mutant upon mutant with help from people in stolen iron man armors, and burned giant H’s into the ground and even branded some mutants alive before beating them to death, bodies were piling up Afghanistan ,Iraq, Israel had been the first torbe hit by these extremists. The event was all over the news “Mutant Extremists far too brutal.”

Tess: Evan Kingsfield.
Evan: Tess..Summers..what do you want? You’re obviously high enough in the food chain to know HRM’s funded by us, we don’t want your synthetic powers, I rather die then contaminate my body with that genetic filth.
Tess: Ah come on now Evan, you need evil mutants, society is too soft, too..cuddly, they want to throw a bracelet on them, make things all better, but you and I know that just adds fuel to the fire.
Evan: Obviously, so what you want mymoney? The billions you’re getting from UncleSam, and plenty of others arne’t enough, not to mention with how effective..you’re Jammers are, well it’s no secret, you’re in talks with pretty much every major world governments, and even minor ones with deals, shipping, handling, all the lot you’ve got more money then Gates, and you want the few bills I have to operate my mission?

“Tess smiled slipping her hand between Evan’s and looking him in the eyes with a look of innocence, and made sure to invade his personal space again as she clasped her fingers around his own.”

Tess: Come on then Mr. Kingsfield do you think of me as so petty, so evil? Surely YOU of all people know my more tender..soft..side..
Evan: I know it’s a miracle you don’t have stretch marks, and that you keep mints on the bed stand so you’re breath is fresh for the morning romp session.
Tess: Ah so crude, sometimes you make me regret the days I lay with you.
Evan: Me, and everyone else who got you to the top? I doubt it.
Tess: Touche, you know Terra Corp’s other more controversial experiments besides experimenting with giving powers, and granting them. You remember the whole Mr. Sinister scenario, there’splenty of others ones we’ve preventd, all I’m saying is people have a habit of forgiving..without seeing a clear and present danger, and in Terra Corp’s labs there’s a thousand of those dangers to be unleashed in the world, to make your job at HRM a lot better, an alliance I release the devils of the mutant society, and you pose as the angels. You’ll have tons of more illicit cash flowing in, and be sure to shop with TerraCorp, it’s a win win situation.
Evan: You sick and twisted bitch, I have a raging hard on, you’re what the world needs, unleash them let cities fall, let the world see these “things” aren’t people, and I’ll take back what I said, we can hit the sheets now. 
Tess: Well you do your end, and perhaps you’ll get in my end..but today’s not the day Kingsfield, I’ve got other matters..to attend not as attractive as you..but..business is business..pleasure only comesto those who are successful.

“Tess slowly slid her fingers out of their lock with his, kissed him on the check ad got up to leave, it was good to know her grand plan was in the works, she strutted away from slowly as she reached for her phone which had been buzzing ever sine she got there and picked up once she was out of sight and ear shot from Evan, and making her way to the transportation section. Of course with her newfound powers it wasn’t required, but given how intolerant Evan’s lot where, it would jeopardize her safety, and more importantly her finances by teleporting away, so she got in a vehicle using her MRD clearane card, and began driving away.”

Tess: What seem to be the issue
TC Agent: Can’t talk, Nick Ventro’s escaped, we captured the portal guy, but it seems Fulelr’sclone AAH
Tess: What…What!?! YOU INCOMPENTENT FUCKS! All of you are going in the flesh chamber, every single one of you DO NOT LET THEM LEAVE OR YOU WILL NOT LIVE!!!!

“Tess hung up her phone and groaned, MRD was crawling around, and HRM was not too far, she knew where she had to go to teleport away, but even I f she got to terra corp she couldn’t hunt Ventro and Fuller herself as her powers would surely be revealed to several.”

Tess: Damn it..perhaps..if Ventro alone escapes with his rescuers and the other prisoners remain..this can still play into my favor..mhmm..
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Jin: So is scums like this all we're really dealing with?

"This seemed pretty easy for demon hunting."

---

Abby: Niko... been a long time. That guy, his name is Cain... somebody Nate turned down from SXM, now joined MRD.

"Abby may been in pain but she still managed a brief explanation of who was after her."

---

"Katy was injured by the anti-mugen ammo but managed to gather enough strength to port herself, Nick and Cassandra back to England."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Emmets youth gradually returned, but it was a slow process. Eventually he was back to being fabulous. He gazed out over the terrace at the golden sea his island had been transferred to inside his treasure chest. A pocket dimension or rather a reality marble he'd had crafted when the treasure he amounted became to numerous to count. He turned away and changed his outfit before descending down a trapdoor to the core of the island where large device was kept " A large scale attack, of all things. Had I been quicker I would have just employed this and saved myself the trouble of looking like a prune " it was teleportation device that could move the island where he wished it to be. He reached out and touched the sensitive core and activated it. Phoenix had been by his side the whole time, watching with immense fascination at his display. Her complete consciousness had been in the White Hot Room at the beginning of the invasion but she was quick on the uptake and filled him in.

"Hmm, Sandra wasnt kidding when she said trouble followed her, must be a family trait. Is it possible for you to patch me into her? "

" Yes, but not for long "

Phoenix touched his shoulder and linked the connection Emmet and Sandra had to the Phoenix.

" Sandra? Where are you, I'm afraid I have less than fabulous news " he told her all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:18 pm

"Filipe is checking on Gally and Stella"

Filipe: You two alright?

"Gally nods, as she rolls up her sleeves and inspects her mechanical arms"

Stella: We are fine father. And you?
Filipe: Fine fine, Leah jumped before it got serious.

"Yamairo is cleaning his blade as I approach him and Anna"

Filipe: Yama. So what do you think?
Yamairo: Well, their defenses and tactics have vastly improved. And they obviously have far more resources to just so easily send five sentinels of that level our way that quickly. To be honest Filipe, I don't believe a full frontal assault with just us will do the trick. We need stealth
Anna: We don't even know how tight the security is gonna be at this prison. Is there really nobody else we can call?
Filipe: No...we'll do just fine. So we get in and try to avoid any unnecessary fights?
Yamairo: That would be our best bet. As for exiting, the best solution would actually be to exit for their front doors. If the prison is in another dimension, we should find whatever portals they use to get there from here, and use one of those to leave.

"I turn to Dale"

Filipe: I need Leah up Dale. Can't wait much longer

----

"Aaron picks up the phone"

Aaron: Marcus! Thank god you called. Okay, here's the deal...there's been reports all over of hostilities against MRD forces by former SXM agents. Everywhere you look, fans of rebellion are spreading and the MRD is going to have to start to spread itself thin logistically. I need someone, or multiple people even, on the inside to start sabotaging them wherever you can. I'm gonna upload you several different viruses and a botnet that'll update their programs automatically, and it'll start crippling them from within. Then once they're in total chaos, you spring and start armed revolution within. That is, if you're up for it.

---

"Meanwhile, somewhere on the East Coast, by a series of cliffs, we find Marie tending to Chloe and Danny"

Marie: For f's sake Ikon ya idiot...

"Marie was seriously regretting treating Ikon as bad as she did. Thanks to him, they were alive. Although she had no idea where Castiel, Sandra, Ammy, Dave or David were. Ikon was likely captured by this point"

Marie: According to the winds...we're somewhere in Virginia. Gotta find a way to contact someone...but who
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:55 pm

"Roberta could hear Kano calling, but didn't have much time to respond. She was too busy trying to deal with finding SRT members. When Kano and other Asgardians came it was at the worst time."

Agent: Director we need assistance!

"Her comm unit was being activated. Units all over the city were fighting and calling for SRT help. The fighting was starting to increase her power levels. Right now she knew there was no need to hold back."

Roberta: All units focus on the incursion! If you don't want to die halt all anti mutant operations.

"Many of the MRD personnel were wary of the new orders, but this was unfortunately a special case. Considering it was the director they knew they needed her abilities in this fight. The mutants right now were just a distraction. All personnel and sentinels in the area were used to combat the Asgardians."

Roberta: I don't know what is going on Kano, but I'm kicking these Asgardians out. Your going to help.

"When she was about to step out of her office an Asgardian came crashing in. It went straight for her and tried to stab her. Immediately her eyes were engulfed in flames and she caught the blade with one hand."

Roberta: Your fast.

"Now she was empowered by the Avatar. A single punch even against his armor was enough to nearly completely pierce it. He let go of the weapon and tried to go into hand to hand. Roberta easily dodged his blow and kicked him out."

Roberta: Still too slow for me.

"She moved at near light speed and flew out immediately slamming into the Asgardian and kicking him into orbit. Part of her felt he should've died even before that, but she sensed the same dark nature inside of him that she sensed in her prisoner."

Roberta: Demon!

"SRT personnel in Jersey assisted in dealing with the Asgardians. Their demonic capabilities made it extremely difficult. At best they could contain them instead of outright killing them. Roberta contacted Sean."

Roberta: If you have any helpful tips on defeating these things now is a good time.

--------------------------------------------

Tie: Asgardians here?

"Her sword clashed against her foes blades. Flying at her at speeds she don't often fight in Tie had to hold off several Asgardians from destroying the city she lived in. In the streets MRD were hard pressed from beating them. The more she fought them and even slayed the more she could tell who they really were."

Tie: Demons? You know what. I think its time now brother.

"Earrings was blocking the Demonic forces with a barrier he put up around them. The magical barrier was perfect for this enemy. The demonic force in them made the Asgardians weak against his magic."

Earrings: Another crusade would probably light up some continents. Now we wouldn't want that.

"A few Asgardians made it through, but were trapped within Devils traps and immediately noticed a dozen blades being shot towards them. He smiled then turned to Tie who was masterfully evading and slicing through her foes defenses. Fighting her for too long was a terrible idea. She could see through any defense before her."

Tie: It doesn't matter! They soiled my holy ground and even sullied my senses. We're using the forbidden weapons soon. Even Excalibur isn't enough to defeat an army of them without a few tricks.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Blackheart: I wish, Crowley’s demons are crawling all over the world, and it’s bad, but nothing like Hell on earth. That’s what Crowley wants, the keys to hell, and then there’s Abbadon somewhere on earth as well, one of the most dangerous demons, an original. I’m working on a location spell to track her down but..

“Suddenly he looked up in the sky to see Asgardians incoming, and felt a powerful demonic precense.”

Blackheart: How the hell..demons can’t possess gods.. trust me and my father tried! This situation has just gotten much worsrt.

“Blackheart formed dark tendrils and sent them out, while forming a giant snake sending it to attack a demonic asgardian.”
……………………….
Niko: “sighs” So Nate continues to fuck us in the ass
Emma: Oh my gosh! That’s so nasty, Nate
Niko: Emma stop it’s an expression! How does Drac deal with this.
Emma: Well we never did anal before..he said
Niko: NEVER mind..Too much information anyway Abby, There’s a new group out that I dare say is worst then MRD. HRM Human Resistance Movement they don’t care about monitors or laws or anything, their murderers there just killing anything not human they get their hands or rather guns on, but thing is for some radicals they’ve got some good equipment, military grade meaning they’ve got some friends in MRD, that want to keep their image relatively clean while using them to indirectly clean us up. The Escorts are gone, but I’ve been working out here with Drac, and Emma HRM is crawling all over the Middle East, and my sources say there spreading to China, and Russia as well. Now aside from the Cain fellow how exactly did you wind up in Israel, last I checked you couldn’t teleport?

“They continued back on the move until they got into a truck Dracarot was driving and Niko sat with Abby in the back holding her so the bumpiness wouldn’t affect her as they headed towards a mutant hut.”

Drac: Long time no see, wish we could have this reunion under better circumstances, although that’s not possible what with MRD’s oppressive regime, and after Ikon showed me a few precognitive pictures I figured it was time to leave New York..and sense it got disintegrated…I suppose I was good to trust him.
…………………………..
Nick: Fuck..

“Nick looked around the apartment, it wasn’t the greatest but anything was better then MRD. He turned to Katy and knew the wound would get worst. .”

Nick: Huts..huts..when I had dream manipulation I saw the nightmares of other prisoners, we need to get her to a hut..fuck we gotta get this bullet out Cassandra are you good enough with TK to get it out without causing further damage if not I can replicate your power..but I’m going to have to give something up I’m at my limit..and I gotta think about what power we can sacrifice..

“Nick sighed he’d already lost a few good tricks thanks to Terra Corp but he couldn’t let Katy die especially after she saved his life, if anything he was debating on having to give up his ice power if Cassandra was unable to perform the task.”
………………
“Cain was now contacting MRD with his commucation device, since his phone was dead.”

Cain: MiddleEAst, the device says somewhere in Israel, a bunch of bodies, I’ve sent a few pictures, run through them through our database I have a feeling their supers..if so I may be in a hostle enviorment then an MRD identification card might not save me rom
MRd Agent: Alright Thompson’s in a danger zone, potential exposure to anti mutant radicals, we need to move the co-ordinates, stay on the line Thompson if anything try to avoid using your powers unless it becomes a worst case scenario, no sign of the Fuller girl
Cain: not at all, I think whatever when I pushed Iltore away, his power sent us all to random locations,he was already in a critical condition before my blow may have just did the trick
MRD Agent: MHmm..it would be a miracle but even in his condition, that healing factor might still have him on the brink, but we’re loading onto the attack chopper now, stay calm
Cain: Noted.
…………………….
Dale: She can’t get any more rest.

“Dale noticed they were serious, and ready to keep moving and shook Leah gently as she stirred before coming too.”

Leah: Ugh..even my dreams can’t be long, the life of a Ventro.
Dale: Heh, being a Parker isn’t that easy either, I mean look at the original Spidey
Leah: I guess compared to him we’re not so bad..at least we don’t deal with demons all the time.
Dale :Yeah that’s a Fuller thing now.

“Leah laughed for a second then paused it felt wrong to laugh about what the Fuller’s went through, but maybe just a little good to know some of them we’re having a shittier time then them.”

Leah: Alright..I’m not that great with the power, I’ve never used it until just now when I got it, but it’s similar to some other skills I’ve replicated before, so I think I can get us inside to Jorgan but just in case we should probably find out when and what time MRd opens portals to move prisoners in, cause getting in might be easier then getting out with this power.
……………
Marcus: By hostilieis you mean bodies piling up, I got a report that some of you lot attacked a base in Canada but didn’t stop there and took down a good number of innocents, it’s like you’re making my job harder, a job I was reluctant to even take. Captain America, and Giant Man are obviously on you guys’s side power wise, got quite a number of human agents who feel this is going too far with the White House’s newest order who are on board, and completely checked out. And Considering I lost my favorite job in the world at SHEILD, and the fact that there completely violating the Mutant Rights Bill in every possible way, I’m down.

“Marcus was a man of order, he didn’t believe in going against authoritiy, but now he felt he had no choice, Authority had gone too far.”
………………………
“Chloe was out cold after the beating she took but Danny was teared up as he cuddled up against his mother.”

Danny: That fucking..bastard..he saved us, but not Amy! I should be the fucking onelocked up, I’m his son, she’s only seven!

“Danny was filled with rage, he was tired of being the lucky one in the Ventro family. All the stuff Milo went through before he died, Marie’s life, hell Amy was born with Illiria it was amazing her sanity wasn’t eroded by the outer gods, an now this, when would he get to take his fair share of tragedy and keep it away from them.”

Danny: It’s not fair..I’m suppose to protect her..and she’s stronger then me..why..why..my dad would never let her get kidnapped.

“Danny sighed getting away from Marie and just shaking his head, he couldn’t cry, but he was certainly filled with more anger then ever, these MRD people had gone too far, they’d touched his sister, and there would be blood to pay.”
………………..
“Kano had heard Roberta utter demon but paused as he raised mjolnir launching it forward on top of an asgardian before using it to channel electricity through and brought his hammer back.”

Kano: What Madness is this! I knew they were upset about going up against the demons, but a rebellion like this attacking Midgard on such a scale they wouldn’t dare!!!

“Kano couldn’t believe what was going on before his eyes, although some people disagreed with him for the most part they liked the humans and even the ones that didn’t wouldn’t dare wreak carnage on them.”

Kano: Tis not right Roberta! They must be under a spell! You musn’t strike my people, it isn’t their fault! They would nt do this, whatever’s happening someone’s trying to provoke a war!!!!

“Kano used a gust of powerful wind to push back a demonic Asgardian, he had yet to realize it was demons who’d infilitrated his people, while Sean had entered his energy state and unleashed a blasrt of quantum energy on a powerful one only to get hit by none other then Lady Sif.”

Sean :Ah shit…not you! Why you!?! What the hell is going on, it’s bad enough there controlling regular gods but you
Sif: Nice look ain’t it, Thor was a fool to pass it up, and hell she wanted Kano as well, but they both have bad taste.
Sean: Well lady I’m taken, and even if I wasn’t I Don’t darte hellspawn
Sif :Trust me kid, I only like the finest quality of men, you aren’t in my pay grade!!!

“Sif moved forward at blinding speed kicking Sean back into a parked SUV while he got Robeta’s message.”

Sean: Oh okay holy water would help, devil trips, the good stuff, problem is I find it hard to believe there gonna sit around and wait, the element of surprise is key in dealing with demons which we clearly don’t have, and you made it even worst by going to fucking Taylor How

“Before he could continued her assault, only for Sean to make a platform of energy and launc hit forward then shoot out more blasts.”

Sean: if we’ve got some demons in MRD< what if there’s some in the white house! Hopefully Taylor’s obsession with re-election makes it so he dosen’t mention that shit! I told you finding the Ghost Rider, and his people is the best way to figure out how bad this demon threat is!

“As he spoke Sif slammed an SUV into him, and then kicked him even deeper in the vehicle.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Filipe: We were just discussing that. We're going in, getting Rachel, Holst and crippling them as best we can, and then out through one of their portals. Jorgan's info shows they keep a few key portals open at all times. One of them leads out into San Francisco bay...I assume Alcatraz. We'll use that one and then disappear into the US and after that..well best not plan that ahead, god knows if we'll even get there

"Filipe turns into organic ice"

Filipe: Leah...get us in

---

"Marie looks at Danny and lets him vent, and then, hugs him"

Marie: Shhh. It's gonna be okay. I promise...we'll get yer sister. And we'll save Ikon as well.

"She pulls away from the hug and looks right at Danny, eye to eye"

Marie: 'a promise you this. I won't let anythin happen to you two. Now yer gonna have ta be brave for me. We're somewhere in Virginia. I need ya tah take Chloe, and head towards the old Ventro estate up in Connecticut. Ya can copy my powers right? You should be safe there Milo told me that mansion wasn't in his possession so the MRD wont track ya there. Stay low with Chloe. If anybody finds you...fight 'em off if they're not friends. I'm gonna go bust out Ikon and your sister

"Marie gives Danny a worried, but serious and authoritative look. A look that doesn't really leave any grounds for negotiations."

---

"Aaron smiles"

Aaron: Excellent. Marcus, if it gets too hot. If they find you before you're ready. Get out. And one last thing...Amber. I handed her over before Mother and this entire thing blew up in our faces, where's Amber? What did they do to her?

---

"Meanwhile, in NYC, Arthur is going around the very edge. He had joined up with the remains of the US agencies and they had formed a sort of working hierarchy until they could get out and contact DC again. His job lately was to inspect the edges of the city and figure out if there was any exits"

Arthur: Goddamn...it's been weeks. And nothing...
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:55 pm

"Tanya created a cloned in front of her to take the attack as she moved back, she held her hand out and her sword materialized in her grip."

Tanya: Demonic filth, I shall return ty to the evils of wench you came!!

"The sword glowed as she sent a slashing wave of energy at Balder, he dodged just as she had expected and a clone was already in positioning, blasting Balder to the ground with a wave of holy energy. Hulkanya charged forward jumping high into the air, she landed stomping on Balders back with enough force to make crater as she drove him through the ground."

Hulkanya: Tanya smash!!

"Hulkanya grabbed Balder's ankle and with one arm repeated swing him overhead, smashing Balder into the ground again. She did this several times over before launching Balder into the air where Tanya was waiting and she slashed Balder with her blade, a explosive of power from the slash consuming the area."

---

Sandra: Emmet... I can only ask for your forgiveness for what I'm about to do.

"Sandra briefly explained about the situation with Legion and her son, and how the demons was having her unlock the gates to hell. She clearly despised herself for doing this, but loved her son to much to refuse and see him destroyed."

---

Jin: Well hell, looks like somebody found a way.

"Jin focused on keeping the rain up but was sure to blast any Asgard's that slipped past Blackheart."

---

Abby: It was Ikon that got me out, Cain must have followed me though the teleportation somehow.

"Abby briefly greeted Drac while trying to explain what else she knew of."

---

Cassandra: I can try.

"While she had doubts and not that much experience, she was the clone of Sandra Fuller, The Phoenix. If she couldn't do this task, then Terra Corp would had to of been utter failures at replicating the heroes. They cleared a table and had Katy lay down on it, Cassandra to position and started drawing the bullet out. It was a slow process, but with time Cassandra was able to remove the bullet.'
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Roberta: That was your job.

"She said over the comms to Sean while evading attacks from the other Asgardians. At her level right now they couldn't stop her, but stopping them while Kano wanted to save them was difficult. They were moving fast enough to evade most attacks from MRD agents. She punched, kicked and tackled them into the ground to slow them."

Roberta: Kano there is no time for this. Your men are possessed. Even if they are mind controlled people are dying! We can't allow this to continue!

"All MRD forces in Jersey converged on the headquarters. The power of her Avatar form was growing. She could spread her energy to her men making them more capable in combat and even coordination. They focused their heavy weapons on the Asgardians to keep them at bay. It still didn't matter too much since many were dying. Roberta grabbed the Asgardian Kano blew away with his gust of wind and brought him to Kano with both his arms restrained."

Roberta: Look into this eyes. You can see the darkness right? Is this still your soldier or the enemy?

"She knew what weapons they needed now that Sean told her. Surprise wasn't a problem for her personally. At near full power she could hold them while another used what they needed to defeat the demon. If Kano was on her side this was would be simpler."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Dale: Off to the land of oz
Leah: can it
Dale: can it.tin man hahahaha…h.aha..get it..okay..

“Dale sighed as Leah got them all to crowd together, thinking about the co-ordinates, and remembering what she just did, and ZOOP! They warped into the PRISON DIMENSION, and appeared on some barren platform, the air was harsher here, the sky was dark, and fat metallic poles with keyboards and a screen were posted periodically around the barren area, and drones were soon zooming around from place to place, and in some places large metallic trays were transporting prisoners, and Sentinels we’re stationed as well, and it was clear the whole dimension was filled with power dampening chemicals.”

Dale: Uh..should have brought some air spray, this place is horrible.
Leah: So this is the entrance, Filipe take out your phone, we gotta follow JOrgan’s instructions to get to Rachel.
Dale: So two things..wrong with this scenario..three if we count we just willingly went into MRD’s prison, most importantly this information comes from Jorgan Osborn…Dark Reign again Green Goblin, ring a bell? Used the Void to control Milo, HAMMER, all that good stuff, two..Rachel’s in her own private prison with others who can SEE the FUTURE and Nate beats them for information, anybody..starting..to see..what I’m saying.
Leah: Look Spidey you want to take your chances, I can try to use my power to send you back, but I’m not leaving my sister, if we knew where Amber was, and she was in fucking the ninth circle of Hell, you’d keep going with or without us, so we’re going!

“Dale paused upon hearing the comparison knowing Leah was right, he was mainly concerned that it was a trap.”

Dale: I know It’s just..
Leah: I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to call you a coward, but this is the only chance we have to get Rachel, Holst, and everyone Filipe lead the way.
…………….
“Danny sighed he wanted to help Marie fight MRD, he was tired of running, they were still running, from place to place. From a broken down shady prostitute hotel to a run down apartment in the heart of Jersey, to Emmet’s villa..granted that was their best accommodations, and now one of his dad’s old places in Connetecuit.”

Danny: damn it..mom..you know I can help, I’m getting stronger..but I’ll get Sandra’s daughter to safety, and stay hidden.

“Danny’s emotional connection with Marie was clear, as he turned himself, Chloe, and the hover-board into air, he remembered where the estate was, being friends with Ledge, and hanging out with him often he’d been there more then a few times back when the X Force used it,, and after traveling as air he materialized himself, Chloe, and her newfound toy inside.”

Danny: And here we are…

“Danny felt tired mainly from his training to the constant fighting to the hell fire attack used on him, but Chloe was in much worst condition but she could live, he took her to her room, tucked her in, then went downstairs to activate the power dampners just so Chloe wouldn’t attract attention then went to look for the first aid kit.”

Danny: Fuck..all that time I spent arguing with mom..and no she’s out there getting my sister while I’m here hiding!
…………….
Marcus: Another reason I think this whole organization is bogus, she’s top level clearance despite my high ranking position in MRD even I don’t know, but I know Taylor locked her up good, it’s strange since she willingly offered herself, and all they know is she’s Dale’s sister, something really fishy is going on in MRD, and man….I know these are some intolerant fucks..but lately it feels like the orders are coming from someone else then the actual MRD.
…………………..
“Ricky had accompanied Arthur to the edge not knowing what he expected to find, they knew their circumstances. That SXML member had kidnapped them to fake their death, but then she was captured, and they went from the heroes to real villains..in the form of Tess Summer. In some ways she considered Summers worst then any super villain she was true human evil, millions of lives in parrel, and she was keeping them for the sake of making more money. “

Ricky: I mean what exactly is the plan man? I’m MRD, and this is defiantly a situation of it’s own. The Entire city’s being miniaturized, and Tess isn’t exactly going to just let us go, only reason I’m not shaking in fear is she sends trucks of food which means she may be a greedy bitch, but she’s not a psychopath just a wall street banker on steroids.
…………………………………
“Balder was virtually unharmed at all and laughed charging Hulkana and kneed her and used a blast of light to blast her away.”

Balder: Uh Uh Uh Tanya, come on now? I’m Balder, you don’t love your uncle in law anymore? Besides you know good as well I’m invincible on Asgard, which is why Hell’s promised me this whole place. I Gotta admit I kinda like being a god, way more fun than being a mere mortal, and I snatched up the right one, perks of being a general.

“The Demon Balder grinned as he summoned hell fire launching it at Tanya, although it couldn’t burn her soul like a regular human it could still do far more damage then regular fire, and also actually burn gods, and also sent beams of light from his eyes at her.”

Balder: ASGARD IS OURS! Abbadon is nothing! Kano does not deserve to lead us, he will never lead Hell, Abbadon was cast out for being a radical!
………………..
“Greg was sitting in his office speaking to Neron about to go get Troy to see if he was done with his fun when the window burst open and an asgardian appeared.”

Greg: What the
Asgardian: Hello NEron, I’m from Lord Kano of Asgard, and suffice to say I work for Crowley now, you see Abbadon turns out..the host she had..was.
Neron: NO not him..anyone…Kano?! But how it’s impossible…for demons to possese gods.
Asgardian: Ah but you forgot Abbadon was an original, those rules didn’t apply to her now did they, but of course you’re wondering Abbadon would never help us control her son’s men no, the incident with Mother allowed Le Fay to climb out and you know her relationship with the orginals..now then from what the boss tells me, you’re very interested in some confidential information regarding the keys of Hell isn’t that right? Well drop the information because you won’t be needing it much longer, I’m here to kill you, Greg, his son, all of you mother fuckers
Neron: I’m afraid it won’t be so easy, Greg get Troy, you have to go to the door, and get the keys now, the situation is urgent, Crowley’s men can control Asgardians!
Asgardian: Huh alwaysdoing things the hard way now raren’t we, fine I’ve been meaning to test out my new godly powers

“The asgardianraised his hand gathering a mixture of demonic and godly energy and unleashing powerful attack on Neron who raised a shield while Greg fled to the room he left Troy to the torture the naked MRD agents, practically kicking the door down.”

Greg: TROY TROY! We have to go, Demons everywhere, they’re controlling gods, we need to get those keys of hell now or we’re all dead!
…………………
Blackheart: Captain obvious!! The Question is how, possessing gods..if it’s possible must be ANCIENT magic from olden days, and last I checked Mother took care of pretty much anyone who fits the bill!!!

“Blackheart screamed forming dark tendrils and sending them into another demon only for him to asorb them dragging him towards BH and kneeing him in the face and a battle between the two began in the sky.”
………………………..
Dracarot: Looks as though Ikon saved us both, guess Milo was right to save his life..in the end.

“Dracarot said as they pulled up at the mutant hut, Niko lifted Abby up an carried her inside the medical ward where a healer was seen.”

Healer: Ah Niko who is
Niko: She’s in a lot of pain sir, please take care of her quickly, I’ll wait outside
Healer: Of course, NURSE

“The Healer got his nurse and together they carried Abby into the operating room.”
……………………
Nick: Good..good..fuck..I don’t have to get rid of any powers, tell me this where are we, what state? I know a couple of huts in Jersey..but it’s going tobe hard with Jammers.

“Nick had no idea that they weren’t even in America, but London.”
…………………………………
Sean: Forgive me I’m sort of dealing with the fact that President Taylor wants me to report to him if you go against his commands, and replace you! So now you’re putting both of us in the frying pan no doubt, the whole world is going to be focused on super-humans, and thanks to the demons Asgardians are are on their hit list, it’s like there trying to provoke war with everything non human!
Sif: Smart one aren’t you? But you talk to fucking much!! SHUT UP
Sean: Enough ENOUGH! I don’t care if you are Thor’s side bitch, I’m beating your ass!
Sif: OH really now, you’d hit a girl
Sean: Considering you’re a piece of demonic shit yes!

“Sean summoned his quantum armor, and flew forward forming two admantium blades, while Sif drew a magical one, and they began doing sword combat in the streets while MRD launched two anti mugen missiles Sean used a wormhole to suck him in to avoid the attack and reappear in the sky to look down on the damage. While Kano looked into the eyes of his possessed asgardian and slammed his foot into the man’s face.”

Kano: BAH!! Tis not sensible! Demons cannot control gods! Tis unheard of, not even Surtur’s we’re capable of that, and he challenged Grandpa Odin in his prime! Whatever magic is at work here is ancient, ANCIENT!

“Kano was furious, he had no choice but to fight his own men raising a giant pillar of earth to slam into one of the charging demonic asgardians, he use the pillar to form two giant hands of earth with spikes slamming them into said asgardians then with hand wave sending the spikes forward and using a spell to imbue them with celestial bronze allowing them to actually hurt the asgardians but not the demons within them.”

Kano: Damn! The Combination of Demon and Asgardian means they share both weaknesse’s, but their actually more resistant to both as well! MRD has a stock of celestial bronze, me and my fellow gods loaned them various weapons in case of an emergency situation such as when Zeus, Loki, and a couple of them tried to take over again, only the director has the authority to release it, obviously now would be a good time! Or better yet we need to get in contact with someone with religious authority, and a large quantity of water, so we can bless it, and perhaps try drenching the weaponry in that, that or figure out how we can use devil’s traps against these foe’s!

“Kano groaned this would have been much easier with an angel’s blessing so they could simply kill the demons of course even that wouldn’t be a picnic but death wasn’t even an option he drew his hammer and unleashed a blast of lightning and geothermal heat.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next