Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Riku smiled " Thanx Yori-Sama, I dont doubt that your probably out there with me " the two of them were doubtlessly raising all types of hell, that was very much epic, but they would serve better with their friends. Kaiser informed Yama that he didnt know of Aya Shiki, not long afteer the group parted ways, Roberta appeared. Kaiser had been worried about this reunion, but he knew that Roberta still harbored feelings for Sandra, thats what made her hatred that much stronger.

Riku suddenly someone was hiding behind Roberta, they'd been maskin their presence before, but Roberta's flux of power had disrupted it. " Whose the mouse hiding behind Roberta? "

Kaiser smiled softly and stood up " It's alright, you've wanted to meet him so come out "

After a moment, the figure edged around Roberta, revealed to be a young girl of about fourteen with a bright green skin and long black hair that reached her lower back. She wore a dark sleeveless mini dress with a white collar and red tie, as well as red gauntlets, she appeared to be very nervous, clutching a long sword in her arms.

Kaiser pulled her forward a little, his arm going around her protectively " This Elphaba Nanaya, one of the newer Code:Breakers and my daughter "

Elphaba's eyes were glued to Riku, she appeared to be growing more nervous by the momnt. Riku raised an eyebrow at this statement "......Daughter?....sooo you started screwing veggies in my absense? "

Kaiser snorter " Look at her Riku and i'm sure you'll know who were mother is and why she's so excited that your here "

Riku starred at the girl in confusion, what did he have to do with her mother?................................................................................Riku fell out of his chair in shock as the realization hit him like a truck " I'M HER MOTHER???!! " he shook his head in complete disbeliefe, it simply wasnt possible.....well technically it was possible.....but seriously?

" She is indeed of your blood, surely you cant denie the familiar demonic aura coming from her " Jericho pointed out " I was the one delivered her after all, it was quite a messy ordeal "

Elphaba suddenly lunged forward and grabbed Riku's hands " M-mother I know this must be a terrible shock for you, b-b-but to me it' a wonderful suprise, i-I oh goodness i'm sorry for stuttering but I-I "

Riku softly grabbed her chin " Take a deep breath and relax, no child of mine should be a stuttering mess, theres way to much badass coursing through your veins courtesy of myslf, your father, and grandmother "

Elphaba gasped in suprise, her eyes starting to water " Yes, your right mother " giving into hr feelings, she hugged Riku tightly, burrowing her face in his chest, after a moments hesitation, he returned it. It was still farfetched to this he was a mother, but knew that given the state of the world, the future him would have no problem offering to bear Kaiser's child. " So anymore kids I should know about? "

Kaiser looked away for a moment, as though he was about to say something, but Elphaba poked her head up " Oh, theres my twin brother Baelfire. But he's out on a mission with Abby, they should be back soon though "

Riku whistled " Heh, well I suppose I shouldnt be suprised you have the capabilitie to get me knocked up with twins " he grinned at Kaiser, but the cyber ninja shook his head

" I'm not his father, his biological one anyway, though i've raised him alongside Elphie "

Now Riku was confused " Uh ok, i'll bite, whose his father? "

" Why it's old Noah of course "

The vampire version of Adrian strode into the room and immediately marched over to Riku and hugged him, complete with an ass grab. Ignoring the fact that Elphaba was sandwhiched between them. Riku was once again dumbfounded, not about being pregnant with twins by two different guys but....NOAH?! " he took a moment to take in Adrians appearance. He didnt look that different, save for the blueish tint to his skin, black eyes, and fangs, same old Adrian.

Kaiser gave Riku a nod in acknowledgemnt that Adrian was correct. Garfield was leaning against the door, giving everyone a friendly wave, it was odd seeing the others when he was so used to them being dead,enslaved, or crazy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:30 am

"A little while later Abby entered the room with Baelfire in tow. Both seemed to have on more lightweight tactical gear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abby cuts in her clothing, minor scratches and bruising, and was covered in blood that was not her own. Baelfire was much much the same."

Abby: Jobs done, though we ran into a little resistance.

"Abby came in to directly address kaiser but it only took a second for her to realize the company they had. At first thoughts where the group somehow captured Sandra, but that was quickly shot down at the sight of Riku."

Abby: ... Visitors from the past I take it?
Sandra: Your... not surprised?
Abby: Time travel was no strange feat 17 years ago. We've seen time travel visitors before.

"The past 17 years has been hard on Abby. For a women of 37 (I might be off, I think she was 20 in the rp (which is likely off by now) but hey, whatever) she looked like someone in her mid-late 40's at least. All the stress of collin going missing, friends and family dying, Sandra turning, Cassandra turning. The stressful years had taken a negative effect on her appearance. She also seemed different, the Abby Sandra knew would of ran up to Sandra and hugged it tightly, showing surprise and happiness. This Abby didn't do that, she seemed a lot more stern, somewhat like a soldier or something. It was like her innocence had been shattered."

Abby: If there is nothing else Kaiser, then I'm going to hit the showers.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:23 am

Baelfire was in relatively good spirits following the mission, it had taken a rather exciting turn when soldiers had turned up, what are the odds of that? Well they'd been strong of course, but they had gotten out of it in decent shape. He'd also gotten to make most of them go splat and slosh and umpth. Abby, unfortunately  didnt share his love of carnage, but as long as the mission was done, she didnt care what he did.

Once back in the base,they appeared to have walked in on a rather odd situation. He could see Sandra Fuller, who was currently the bitch of an outer god, but upon closer inspection he could see it was not her, not the present her but a past form. This was proven further when he saw Yori and Ashe, two people he'd only seen images of before. Then he spotted his dear sister, she was standing next to another person he'd only seen images of....their mother.

Elphaba beckoned her brother forward " Baelfire, come meet our mother! "

Well that certainly proved it, he started walking forward, but his pace was slow and stiff, huh? What was wrong with his body? his breathing rate seemed to be increasing as well, most odd. Riku looked the boy up and down, he definetly see traces of Noah in his appearance. His hair was short and mess, a blondy-grey color, ceam colored skin. What really drew Riku's attention were the boys eyes, they were pure gold, but not a natural kind, they pulsd with chaotic energy.

He felt the same energy from Elphaba but it was way more toned down, his son seemed to have inherited the power he'd gained with Yori. He sighed and strode over to Baelfire since the boy was moving so slowly " Excited? " he asked in an amused tone.

Baelfire blinked " Um, yes? It's very nice to meet you mother, i've nothing but good and fascinating things from father " he nodded towards Kaiser " I aplogize, my body seems to have taken some damage " he waved a hand and all his wounds vanished. He tried moving again but he was still so stiff " Most curious "

Elphaba shook her head and placed a calming hand on his shoulder " Your nervous, silly head. I feel the same way, we are meeting our mother for the first time after all " Baelfire had....issues with his emotions, he didnt understand them or how they worked and needed the help of other to identify them.

The boy cocked his head to the side in contemplation " Hmm, I believe you may just be right sister, I believe i'm very happy to get to meet you mother, I mean this you, i've seen the other you but there wasnt much in the way of conversation "

" Baelfire! "Kaiser spoke sharply " What did I say about doing that, using your powers in that manner is verboten, it wont end well for you "

Baelfire nodded " Yes father, I'm sorry, just wanted to see mother "

Riku suddenly pulled him and Elphaba into a hug " Wow, come to the future prepared for it to be royally fucked up and find i'm a mom, wow strange things indeed " Elphaba readily accepted the hug, Baelfire took a bit longer but soon he was sighing contently. Riku more curious about Baelfire now, the boy was powerful, that was plain to see, but he couldnt nail down what he was doing. Some type of reality warping, but how exactly?

Kaiser dismissed Abby and pulled out his communicator, calling any other Code:Breakers that were available to convene.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:04 am

"Abby started walking to the back but Sandra came over to see her."

Sandra: Abby wait, hold up for a minute.

"Abby was just starting down a hall way when Sandra called out her name and came over. Abby leaned against the wall and folded her arms."

Abby: What is it mother?
Sandra: Well, your a bit of a mess. Do you need any help?
Abby: No.

"Abby whispered a quick enchanting and any minor scrapes or bumps she had healed up. Abby seemed to be the last real family member in this future that Sandra might of been able to talk to, but Abby seemed to be giving her a cold shoulder."

Sandra: Abby... I'm sorry for anything I've done. If I'd known how things would go...
Abby: Follow me.

"Abby motioned for Sandra to follow, her blood soaked clothing leaving a spot on the wall where she leaned. Abby lead Sandra to a back room and whispered another enchanting, making the room soundproof. Then before Sandra realized what hit her, one of Abby's vectors drove her back against the wall. It didn't draw blood but it did knock Sandra back against the wall with a solid thud and the pressure was borderline painful."

Abby: OK mother why the hell do you keep doing this? Do you have any idea how painful it is for me with all timelines emerging at this one point? There are infinite alternate realities and timelines and somehow every single one winds up here. Do you honestly think your the first to come here, to change the future? Sometimes it's you that show up, other times it's Yamairo, other times Emmet. Sometimes David, Cassandra, sometimes groups. I've seen Dave and a teenage Chloe more then once.

Do you have any idea what kind of literal hell I have to go through seeing you people show up again and again. Most of you wind up dead, the ones that go back usually don't go back the same. You've seen Emmet in our time hasn't you? Lets just say I've seen that happen to you, a lot. Even past or alternate Milo's show up and don't go back the same, if they go back at all.

So this is the quote on quote life I'm stuck in, mother. A constant reminder of better times followed by constant displays of those memories being shattered. Why can't you just stay in the fucking past where you belong? Is it so hard you stay out of my fucking life so I'm not constantly reminded of everything I had and lost. Is it so much to ask to just let me move on?

"Abby's vector was continuously added pressure at a slow rate the entire speech, nearing bone shattering pressure when Abby let Sandra go. Abby knew of the tech of this world and knew Sandra wouldn't dear draw power unless it was absolutely necessary. So for all intents and purposes Abby had no reason to fear the Phoenix and had wiggle room to make Sandra quite uncomfortable."

Abby: I wish I could say it was nice seeing you again, I really do. But all these reminders, these memories of you, the kids, Dave. Hell even Roberta and Tenesha was lovely people when I got to know them. Being reminded of this every time you people show up, which happens more then you may think. It's pushing me to the brink Sandra, and I'm not sure how much more I can take because it's time travels like you that's ultimately going to drive me mad.

Now, can you please, kindly get the hell out of my sight. I need to get cleaned up.

"Sandra didn't even know what to say, she honored her daughters request and left the room in silence. So this was her future, everything. Literally everything and everyone she fought for was either gone, dead, on the enemy side, was good as dead, or couldn't stand being around her. Sandra's entire future, which still seemed like it was set in stone is that she loses everything. Is that how it starts, is that how Illiria gets to her and turns Sandra on whatever little family she left, by feeding off the pain of loss? Sandra rejoins the group, silent in thought anybody could tell just by looking the conversation with Abby had not gone well."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:56 am

"Yamairo sits down besides his friend. James makes it so the others can hear and communicate through thoughts"

James: Sorry...it's easier for me to follow this way.
Yamairo: So...what's the situation?
James: Pretty much what that old lich has told you. We're on our last breaths really. You're not the first to come here. They keep a tight lid. You're not getting back out easy. They have a time field around this entire reality.
Yamairo: I noticed. Poked it a few times since. Didn't mention it to the others. You know where Filipe is?
James: No. Last confirmed sighting was 2 years ago at the battle of Zenn Lavia. He broke through a good 4-5 divisions and then vanished. Anna died there...we don't know where any of the others are. All that was left was me, Aya and Haruka...and...I'm sorry Yama
Yamairo: Is she dead?
James: Worse. Captured. Genosha. She tried one last ditch effort. Steal supercharging blood and make her way to the past. We tried sending back people to give warnings, but they always failed. Ignored or captured by Imperial agents for making contact. We figured the only way left was...
Yamairo: Kill everyone...cause at least one of the realities to shift out completely, causing whatever's doing this to collapse right? I don't think that'll work...they say it's the outer gods. Amber business...she
James: Soul deal. It's a soul deal. We tried to get close to her, have Aya cut it but...it never works. Listen Yama, what you need to do is make contact with Gally. She's hiding up in the ruins of the Xandar cluster. You'll find her there I'm sure. She can use enochian sigils to supercharge you. Get you out of here
Yamairo: If you could do that, why did you have Haruka break into Genosha?
James: Because she can't teleport offplanet. Must be the limit I suppose.

"Yamairo looks back at the group and sighs"

Yamairo: You know I can't just leave you guys here like this James.
James: Yama...there's nothing you can do. What you can do is pull back and regroup at your timeline. Hopefully there you can convince Milo before it's too late. Once that happens, this'll become just another bad end in the infinite worlds.

"Yamairo wasn't about ready to accept this. He stands up"

Yamairo: As far as I'm aware...I was still the leader right? So I'm the leader now. You follow orders. We clear?

"After a long time of silence, James finally replies"

James: A psynet is no longer safe. With Sandra on their side they can monitor anything. I can only protect small pinpointed minds. I have an agent undercover deep in the regime. He can help you. You'll need more firepower if you're going to rescue Haruka though. And releasing Amber from her soul deal will require you to actually find a way to attract the very biggest guns towards Earth...
Yamairo: We have a Sandra with us as well
James: They have a Sandra and a Cassandra. And Milo, Amber, Iliria. And Amy and Akemi. Not to mention the technological might.
Yamairo: I have a plan.

"Yamairo HOPED he had a plan...he wasn't exactly sure yet"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:02 am

Katy: Even with our own Sandra and counting the Code:Breakers, Riku and Yori are suppose to be strong to. We still quite outmatched according to the list of names James gave. So what kind of plan have you come up with Yama?

"Yama was quick to think up a plan despite their disadvantage in the situation. She wondered what he could be thinking."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:47 pm

It felt more like a reunion than anything. The atmosphere calmed Roberta down a bit and Yori was overjoyed by the fact Riku actually had children with Kaiser and Noah. "I didn't think I'd ever see the day you'd get tied down with kids Riku-chan. Oh I can't wait til we kick some ass here and you know who about this. Our lovely little demon killer will probably try and kill me on principle."

Roberta sighed and everyone could feel her rage subsiding. This time her smile was more genuine. She didn't take much stock in Sandra's promise, because she was the same woman she still loved. "Thanks for reminding me Abby. I found one of the Angel's insurgents. Amelia's still kicking, but she's still not sure when Tie is coming back."

When Sandra went to talk to Abby Roberta knew exactly how it would turn out. Sandra came back in to see Roberta standing there at the doorway waiting. "I get the feeling that whatever happened I still gave you a better welcome." she hugged Sandra knowing just touching her old lover would cause her immense pain. "Don't start hating yourself and you better not thing we've loss. I have enough hate inside of me for the both of us anyway."

Sandra could feel Roberta's arms tighten around her. No matter how much she wanted Sandra gone, there was still some part of her that couldn't let go of what they all had.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:56 am

"Sandra was taken aback by Roberta's sudden affection. She soon returned the gesture and hugged Roberta. With all the hostility to start it was comforting to get a little affection. Sandra knew this Roberta would never fully forgive her for what she did. But to come through all that and still get this kind reaction. It really meant a lot to Sandra that Roberta could even look at her, let alone touch her."

Sandra: Thank you. I can't imagine you hold much faith in me, but I meant what I said. Knowing what eventually becomes of me and what that leads to, I swear to you I won't let it happen a second time.

"Sandra was already thinking about what she should tell Roberta and Tenesha when she got back to her own time. It was difficult choice to make if she wanted to leave out certain parts. No, it was probably best Tenesha and Roberta would hear the entire truth, seeing it was their lives on the line."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Yamairo: First and foremost, we need to get Gally. We should also move you two to the Code:Breakers base. I have a feeling it's safer where they are than here.
Aya: That...we can't do that
Yamairo: Why?
James: Because of me. Unless the Code Breakers have a psionic dampening field strong enough to hide me, we'd get found immediately. Sandra can hide herself, I can't...not since I got like this. I can't control it.

"Yamairo was starting to wonder just how strong James had become with his mind powers"

Yamairo: Okay then, we reinforce this place instead. Katy, take Isabel back to the Code:Breakers. Tell them about this place and ask them for help. I'll be going to fetch
Isabel: I will accompany you t
Yamairo: No, let me stop you there. If this is in the place I'm thinking, there is no atmosphere to manipulate. You'd be a sitting duck
Isabel: But...
Yamairo: No buts. We don't have room to entertain anything but the efficiency dear.

"Yamairo puts his hand on her shoulder"

Yamairo: I'll be fine. It's just a quick teleport and back.

"Yamairo gives her a kiss"

James: There's another way out. Go through there. Katy, you go back from where you came. Once you're out, please move the debris back over the trap door...just in case.

Yamairo: Tiffany, come along.

"Yamairo bids goodbye to Aya and walks where James told him, down the opposite end of the large open room"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:07 pm

"Tiffany skips along with Yamairo happy to get a new partner. Katy meanwhile exits the way they came. She moves everything back into place and headed back to the Code:Breakers, getting coordinates back from Sandra. When she arrived she seen Sandra and Roberta seemingly had made up and Riku was with children."

Katy: Wow, what'd I miss?

"All that aside for a moment, Katy went up to Kaiser."

Katy: Hey Kaiser, can I speak to you a moment? Yamairo found Aya and James. He seems to have a plan that involved getting Gally. He's gone to retrieve her, in the meanwhile James need to kept safe, however we can't move him. We figure if we can't move James to the Code:|Breakers, maybe we can move the Code:Breakers to James instead. The place seems pretty secure as it, should be even more so with all us there. Can we count on the Code:Breakers for help?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:19 pm

"Isabel quietly sits in a chair in the background, not saying a word to anyone else"

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo and Tiffany walk through another tunnel and come out through a small cavern, a few miles away from the dungeon. Once Yamairo feels his powers return, he turns to Tiffany"

Yamairo: Ready?

"Once he gets the okay, they teleport off. Right away their taken to the Xandar cluster. Yamairo freezes time right away as he realizes just how bad things are. The cluster, which was previously a group large planetoids housing cities and complexes, is now destroyed. Some of the previous pieces of earth were utterly destroyed, while others are damaged beyond repair, their domes shattered. Off in the distance, one can see what remains of the Nova Corps space fleet, destroyed and floating as space junk. Yamairo unfreezes Tiffany"

Yamairo: Well...it's clear we wont be able to breath normally. I assume any artificial atmosphere and breathing systems they had in these domes are destroyed. Tiffany, can you make it so we can breath out here?

"Yamairo should have considered this and brought space gear"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Tiffany: Oh yes!

"Quickly enough Tiffany made it so the due could breath in space."

Tiffany: So Yamy what is all this stuffs?

"Tiffany really had no clue what they was looking at."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Yamairo: This Tiffany, is the Xandar cluster. Formerly the planet Xandar, something or other destroyed it, and the Nova Corps used the planetary debris to create the cluster. I wouldn't know the specifics, you'd have to ask Filipe...or read a comic book. But anyway, we need to find Gally...somehow

"Yamairo closes his eyes and focuses. Nothing seems to alert his spacial awareness"

Yamairo: Well if she's here...she's hiding. I guess we search around...be careful as you walk, without the domes there's probably little gravity. And use the psynet to talk...

"Yamairo unfreezes time. The eerie silence of space now fills the air, as he walks carefully towards the remains of the large building in the dome they're current on. The former HQ"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:48 am

"Tiffany follows along but while they walk Yamairo notices Tiffany lag behind now and then. Tiffany seems to have taken the term search around a little to literal as Yamairo look back to see he looking under rubble, rocks, and other such broken items."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:05 am

Kaiser nodded automatically " Of course, well do everything we can to help. From the sounds of it, something big is going to happen soon and my mother certainly wouldnt want to be left out of it and I stride to lead as he would, though I dont compare to him " he cast his gaze over to the coffin still floating over the table, he brought it out once a week, in some slim hope that Emmet would awaken, treating their ears to some glorious ballad, but to no avail.

Suddenly three more figures entered the room, one was a man in his late twenties, sitting in a motorized wheel chair, his long green hair was pulled back in a pony tail. He appeared normal enough, but closer inspection of his eyes showed were cybernetic like Kaiser's " Got your page, seems quite festive today and we have guest from the past....again but still nice, names Rahze "

The second person was a a tall and muscular woman with her hair cut severely short, she wore armor similar to Roberta's but with a giant pair of scizzors on her back " Sounds like we have a mission, excellent my shears havent seen nearly enough action lately " Names Saphire by the way "

The last one was a figure of unknown.....pretty much everything, sans gender since he claims to be a guy. Yet it's hard to tell due to being wrapped up in pure white bangages from head to toe, wearing a simple hoodie and jeans "......G...... "

They each took seats at the table, Kaiser immediately started briefing everyone on the move to assist James.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:32 pm

"There wasn't much more to go on at the moment."

Katy: I'm sorry I don't have more details, Yamairo will fill us in on the rest of what he's thinking once he completes his current job, I'm guessing. The area we're going to has powerful dampening fields, technology from the late Arron Stark. You may lose your powers for a bit but they'll return quickly enough once inside.

"Abby rejoined the group at this point, her hair still damp with not proper time to completely dry it. She was otherwise much cleaner with fresh clothing. She still tried to avoid Sandra especially spotting her with Roberta. All just memories of happier times that was never coming back.

With the group briefed in Katy lead them back to where James, Aya, and Isabel was waiting. Coming in the way she went out as she didn't know where the start of the other entrance was."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Yamairo: Tiffany. Don't lag behind, you never know wh

"Suddenly the darkness is filled with a bright light shooting directly towards the two heroes. Yamairo reacts in a flash, teleports to Tiffany and uses his wakazashi rune sword to cut it in half"

Yamairo: At attention! Now!

"From the inside of the ruined building, clad in her fighting gear and a scruffed up scarf and coat, comes Gally. She doesn't seem to have changed much, but as her wings manifest, both of them feel she isn't ready to talk"

Yamairo: Gally wait, just calm down! Let me explain!

"She fires another shot of heavily fire as Yamairo dodges"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:01 pm

"Tiffany takes on teleportation from Yama to avoid the attacks from Gally."

Tiffany: Yamy! She doesn't seem to listen.

"Tiffany was waiting on Yamairo lead on what to do."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:14 am

Yamairo: I know she's not! Fine then! If this is how she wants it

"Yamairo readies into a combat pose and teleports. Gally reacts in an instant, pulling forth her archangel killing blade, and the two clash. A huge release of runic energy and heavily energy further damages the station as the two clash. Before Yamairo can even launch another attack, Gally's body glows slightly, and Yamairo is restrained by metallic, yet fluid constructs that glue themselves to the floor. Around him, sigils, glowing menacingly, appear and threaten to blow him to nothing"

Gally: If you move...you die

"Her voice rings out despite the vacuum of space...which is no longer a vacuum. She has given it atmosphere, allowing them to breath"

Gally: Who are you? I'll only ask this once.
Yamairo: How can you not read my mind? All angels can...
Gally: That "she points to the rune blade". Pagan magecraft. Extremely powerful. I do not have my full power while I trapped in this shell, so I cannot bipass it. And the girl is blocking me somehow...

"Yamairo lowers his sword. Gally's eyes narrow, as she drops the sigils, and two new ones form, that brand themselves into Yama and Tiffany"

Gally: Follow me.

"Yamairo sighs in relief and puts his sword away. It seems she had the same suspicions as Aya. Once she read his mind, he was safe

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:22 pm

"Tiffany skips along following Gally and Yamairo, the complete seriousness of the situation just now seem to have gone over her head."

Tiffany: So where are we going? Is there gonna be food?

(firo you should drop by the chat and at least leave a message you've posted)

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:46 am

Gally: No...

"Gally leads them into the bowels of the HQ, finally to a small little corner that's been somewhat fixed up. An old looking guitar and a matress, nothing else"

Yamairo: Why...you can change things as you please, why are you?
Gally: Large scale power usage is easily detected. I stay low

"Gally sits. Her mannerisms and expressions are much less stiff as her past self"

Gally: So...explain
Yamairo: You already read my mind...we need your help
Gally: Why exactly should I aid you Yamairo? It is best you simply return to your world. Return and talk with Amber Parker...there are things at work in this universe beyond you or I.
Yamairo: I'm aware. I'm not abandoning this world to their fate. Where's your father?
Gally: Which one? My Father who art in Heaven closed off the gates after...Milo slaughtered a good part of the Host when Akroma and Raphael tried to aid on my orders.

"Gally looks away, shame and grief evident on her face"

Gally: My father...I don't know. Somewhere. I know he's alive...so is mother and sister...as well brother...

"Gally looks down extremely sad. The isolation seems to be affecting her more than one would think"

Yamairo: Well, if he's alive...I'm sure he'll come help when it's time. Right now I need you
Gally: What do you even plan to do?
Yamairo: First thing's first, there's one more person to find...well, not so much find as rescue

"Just then, the station shakes violently"

Yamairo: What the...I can't teleport
Gally: By the fires of Hell! It's...oh god, it's an Fusion class cruiser. The Space Legion
Yamairo: The what?
Gally: You fought their earth-side soldiers. Mutants, all of them equipped with the space deities ancient technology. Celestial
Yamairo: They weren't that bad.
Gally: These are worse. Milo Ventro's personal army. Why are they out here.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:00 am

Tiffany: Why's Milo need a personal army when he is one?

"Tiffany walked around in a small circle seeming to ponder but her facial expression was soon blank."

Tiffany: Umm... what was I thinking about? Oh right! We're under attack. Do we take these guys ourselves or call help?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Yamairo: We'll do neither, we need to leave

"Gally begins to glow as her wings materialize"

Gally: By now they have likely blocked off teleportation. We are in all likelihood stranded here.

"The halberd with her archangel blade materalizes next. Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: Can you provide support for us to fight in space?

"Gally holds up her weapon, and it brands two more sigils into Yamairo and Tiffany."

Gally: We will need to fight our way out of here
Yamairo: I am aware.

"The station shakes again. Yamairo draws his sword and takes point"

Yamairo: Follow me. On your guard

"Gally just nods and follows as Yamairo leads the way back the way they came"

----

"As Katy leads them back, she finds Aya outside in the wreckage of the house"

Aya: James assumed you would lead them back this way. Come on, we'll enter through the other way. Is this everyone?

"Aya looks over the assembled group of the Code:Breakers, from her perspective both past and present."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Tiffany: Eye eye captain Yamy!!

"A impending battle has certain not dampened Tiffany's spirits, she follows along bringing up the rare of the group prepping herself with super strength to start."

-----

Katy: Yes sorry Aya. This is the only exit I knew the entrance of from the outside. But yea, this is everyone. Sandra, Riku, and Yori are with us. The rest you should know from this timeline.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:34 pm

"As they round a corner, they are suddenly opened fire upon. The entrance to the outside has been blocked by a squad of heavily armored humanoids, standing each at over 7 feet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

"Gally's eyes glow as her true form as Avacyn glows suddenly, and she disappears, having darted right pas their front lines and cut a swat right through them. Two of the unit that was attack have been cleaved in half, and she now stands surrounded by dozens more. They open fire with extremely advanced weaponry, celestial tech made to break through all known barriers, but she uses her enochian magic to manipulate the very reality around her, phasing them out of existance as the floor beneath her crumbles from the heavily energy her body is processing"

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is overlooking the battle and sees the ship they are coming from. Massive, easily 20 kilometers in length [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

"But despite it's massive size, Yamairo recognizes somewhat the Richthofen designs that are already in use back in his time. He points to the various main weaponry and turns to Tiffany"

Yamairo: Tiffany, I'm going to need you to find a way to take damage that ship's weaponry before they blow this entire platform up. I'll try and stop any further squads of these soldiers from landing

"Yamairo teleports right past Gally's battle and appears at the back of the squads that had already been deployed, and with a swing of his sword sends a spacial cut towards the nearest group of drop of drop ships. The cut is made with deadly accuracy at the propulsion systems, causing an explosion and standing the ship, preventing the soldiers from arriving. Meanwhile, Gally has cut through another two soldiers. Her blade strikes through their celestial armor due to it's own angelic qualities, but the soldiers themselves are inhumanly quick and organize efficiently, and even with her translight speed she finds herself pinned down due to the likely presence of some predicting her moves through precog powers"

Gally: Accursed Legio Astartes. You filthy servants of the false Emperor will die by this blade yet...

---

Aya: I?m afraid I haven't had the pleasure of meeting everyone present here yet. Our time doesn't allow for much social gatherings

"Aya gives a courteous bow, and beckons them to follow. With Katy's help they arrive at the other entrance at the side of the mountain, and Aya leads them inside into the dark tunnel"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next