Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:07 am

"Tiffany sat crossed legged, seeming to ponder her task at hand."

Tiffany: Hmm... damage the big ships weapons... hmm oh!! No wait it's metal, bubbles won't work. Maybe Water... no wait, metal. Err Katy isn't very helpful here.

"Tiffany suddenly snaps her fingers are a physical light bulb appears above her head, Tiffany unaware she'd spawned it the light bomb promptly to proceeds to drop on her head and shatter."

Tiffany: Ow ow ow ow owy! That's smarts.

"That aside Tiffany's idea was to try to freeze the weapons. Tiffany stood up, she imagined what the cannons would look like and them freezing over in a think layer of hardened ice. She then gathered the powers in real live to bring her vision into reality as the ships weapons began freezing up."

-----

"Katy figured it was a good thing Aya met them, trying to find the other entrance on a mountain side would of been quite a task. At least now she knows precisely where to look. They eventually reach inside."

Katy: Here we are.

"Sandra immediate attention was on James, she already knew of his condition through Katy."

Sandra: James is there anything I can do to help you?

"It was strange Yamairo had not healed James, maybe his condition was more then just physical through."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:07 am

" Yes, I wasnt even aware of your immediate existance, most impressive as our information network is top notch " Kaiser complimented as they entered the base " If you'd like we can offer further covering. He turned to Rahze but the cyber man was already inspecting the technological layout.

" My my, quite the set up you have, it's excellent, buuuut it always be better, shall I give it a little upgrade? " his hands were already pressing against the main server, syncing up with it, a mad look about his eyes. Aya was concerned and about to say something, but Kaiser waved away her concerns.

" I promise theres nothing to worry about, he's probably the most brilliant techonological mind not under Milo's thumb, he will do as he says, he just gets.....excitable, but he's harmless "

Riku snorted as he, Jericho and Yori set up some magical defenses " He's a Code:Breaker, harmless isnt in our job description "

" Oh thats certainly true, you'd be amazed how many people you can slaughter with a computer " Rahze said cheerfily before completely immersing himself to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:36 pm

James: No. We don't know what exactly was done to me. My body is basically dead. But my mind is here, and stronger than ever. That is a plus.

"The entire place is lined with wires and machines, with a central computer in a room that can be assumed was Aaron's, and that's where Rahze can check most of what he needs"

Aya: Well, so long as you don't compromise anything. As well as the machine keeping James hidden. Aaron Stark and Dr Hank were the ones that could handle those machines.

"Isabel meanwhile sits down calmly in a chair overlooking the large chamber which leads to the "rooms", not saying a word to anyone"

----

"The cannons begin freezing up slowly, but as they open fire and heat up again, Tiffany's ice is melted"

"Meanwhile, Gally is pushed against the wall by the celestial equipped soldiers"

Gally: It would seem I may not hold back...so be it

"She begins to glow, and around her the true form of Avacyn appears. Her cyborg body seems to not crack. In one clean swipe, half of the squad attacking her is engulfed in heavenly fire, even the celestial defenses crumbling before her"

Gally: May my Father who aren't in Heaven offer your souls respite, for I will not!

"She darts forward at incomprehensible speeds, unhindered by physics, and cuts through one, two, three and more of the elite soldiers"

"Yamairo has been surrounded himself, and as a much harder time of it. He manages to dodge their attacks through his blessings of the Styx, and in a counter manages to put enough of the rune sword's energy into a single spacial rend, cutting right through one of the dozen soldiers that now surround him, firing off energy blasts, or fighting with swords made of advanced technology"

Yamairo: You are quite the warriors, I'll give you that

...: The Astartes were engineered by Emperor Fusion to be the greatest warriors in our conquest of the Universe...ye'd figure they'd be good

"Yamairo's taken off guard and barely manages to cut through one of the exploding bullets before it digs into and explodes in his chest. The soldiers stop attacking, and before Yama appears Fawkes. He has not aged a day since when he last saw him, in fact he looks younger. Flanking him is Erica, also seemingly unchanged, and Peter. None of them seem to be wearing anything to protect them from the void of space"

Yamairo: Stand down Yamairo...lets just talk this through before it gets anymore out of ha

"Yamairo aims an attack right for Fawkes's shoulder, but Peter easily grabs the rune blade, that none the less is pulled out of his grasp. The cut on Peter's hand heals"

Peter: Chill Yama, come on.

Yamairo: I'm afraid that isn't an option

"As Tiffany continues to consider her options, she sees a blast of fire, then a spark, and the entire area around her is consumed in a massive explosion. Marianna lowers her hand and sighs. With her are two more X-Force members, Misery and Mary. Mary herself has a particularly grim expression. They seem to be wearing space gear, form fitting with a helmet that appears extremely sturdy"

Marianna: You think that did it?
Mary: Doubt it. "she cocks the large rifle she's carrying", Misery, go handle the angel. Class A seal off the bat, don't kid around. Marianna, cover me. Pinpoint your damn blasts, I don't want to be crisped.

"Mary slowly heads into the dispersing smoke of the explosion."

Marianna: Yeah sure. I rather not waste the vacuum fuel.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 pm

*Tiffany had enough warning to get her defenses up, the spark had also given her a idea. If she couldn't freeze up the cannon, then how about heating them up. Certainly they have limits, all machines have limits. Tiffany takes on heat manipulation and attacks the ship again, she's aware Mary and sends a scorching heat wave her way also.

Misery agrees there is no time to waste and quickly applies a Seal on Gally ability while she's distracted.*

-----

Sandra: I could get a dead body back to live depending what's chanced here, but I respect if you don't want to risk anything. Where are Yamairo and Tiffany?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:52 am

"Mary barely has time to dodge to the side and opens fire with an anti-mugen energy rounds towards Tiffany. Meanwhile Marianna causes another explosion to both counter the heat wave and offer support to Mary"

"Gally's power fails her as she her form fades and she returns to her regular self. She spots Misery and with one strong kickback and darts towards him, attempting to grab him"

Gally: That will not work on you, accursed sorcerer! Remove this seal!

"She threats to crack the helmet around Misery's head."

"Yamairo is now surrounded by more and more Astartes as Fawkes walks towards him"

Fawkes: Yama, listen. We need to talk. you
Yamairo: I have to go back and accept this fate?
Fawkes: No, there's things to chance. You need to just come with me and talk with the Emperor, he
Yamairo: I didn't figure you to call any of us "youngins" an Emperor. You never accepted that from Samuel, now you're taking it from Milo?

"Yamairo notices Gally's powers fade and Misery being attacked. He knows he can place a seal on any of them"

"Meanwhile, one, then two, then three, and soon more and more of the ship's cannons begin to explode or shut down from overheating. However, more and more soldiers are landing on large square of ruined NC HQ"
---

James: I sent them to get Gally. They're off in the Xandar cluster...they should be back by now

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:21 am

"Tiffany can't see well though the explosions and dust and smoke that's kicked up, She sends out a dome of heat to cover all directions and catch Mary no matter which way she approached. Even she didn't think she could hold of X-Force for long with these abilities, but she just needed long enough to make sure the ship was entirely out of commission then she could switch to something else.

Misery performs a quick enchantment making himself and his gear entanglable (I have no idea if that's spelled right, he took that ghost like state where you can't physically touch him).

Misery: My orders do not come from you dear heavenly one.

-----

Sandra: Tiffany isn't the brightest light in the factory, but with guidance she can be pretty strong. If something is getting in the way of Yamairo with her as backup, it must be serious. How about I go see what's happening out there?

"Yamairo wasn't one to usually mess around and they was in a unfamiliar to future. To brush off running late as being no big deal considering the circumstances would be foolishness Sandra's part."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:49 am

James: Sure, just remember to be careful. They can detect the Phoenix. Go out where you came from with Katy and have her take you somewhere else on the planet. Anywhere will do, just so they wont track us here. Katy, once you do that get out quick as you can. Once you're off planet you should be safe to use your powers Sandra

(should point out that when Sandra goes to teleport there, she wont be able too since the teleport is being blocked)

----

"The heat on the ship keeps increasing, and eventually, a large explosion consumes the engine. Everyone stares back as the massive ship veers slowly towards the nearby star, before stabilizing"

Mary: Damn! Marianna just fry her!

"Marianna opens fire with everything she's got

"Meanwhile, Gally has dived into the nearest cover as the soldiers open fire on her"

Gally: Accursed magus...

"Without her angelic powers, she was a sitting duck"

"Yamairo notices both his allies going down, utterly surrounded"

Yamairo: Think...think...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:25 am

Katy: Right, got it James.
Sandra: I'll be back soon as I can guys.

"Katy and Sandra exits through the tunnel. Once outside Katy turns herself and Sandra to mist and moves Sandra far away from the entrance."

Katy: Good luck out there. You bring Yamairo and Tiffany back safe.
Sandra: Don't worry, I'll bring them back. Now you need to leave.

"Katy gave a nod and headed back to base. Sandra started trying to pinpoint the location but found she couldn't teleport directly there."

Sandra: Something if differently wrong.

"Sandra teleports close as she can which is outside the planet. Sandra gets a imagine of what's going on through Yamairo's mind."

Sandra: Yamairo don't say anything out loud. Seems like a good thing I came, I'm just outside the planets atmosphere, seems to be something preventing me from fully teleporting in... I see you can't leave either. Think destroying that ship will work?

"Through Yamairo's mind Sandra could get his vision, he was surrounded as was Gally. Tiffany was under attack and by now forced to adopt a offense. None seemed any the wiser to Sandra's appearance however, and she fully intended to capitalize."

Sandra: Alright, backup on the way.

"The next second happened very quickly as cosmic flames filled the sky forming a massive Phoenix that quickly descended down upon the planet. The attack would not harm Tiffany, Yamairo, or Gally but it would attack the X-Force, the soldiers, and the ship."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Fawkes: What!?

"The cosmic flames sweep over the battlefield like a purifying fire. Dozens and dozens of soldiers are whipped out, as Yama, Gally and Tiffany instinctively raise their hands to shield themselves, finding of course the flames not harming them in the least"

Yamairo: Sandra! Be careful! The X-Force are here!

"As Yama raises the alert, Sandra through her telekinesis feels the particles just to her back and the the left shift, but before she can react she is punched with extreme force right through the planetoid/planetary debris where the main Nova Corps HQ is. Peter lands back on the planet, shaking his fist"

Peter: Fawkes...what the hell?

"Fawkes, Marianna, Misery and Erica are safe, surviving the attack through the quick reaction of Peter who pulled them all out of harms way with his speed manipulation"

Fawkes: I don't know...likely also a past version...status report is coming in, it seems most of the Astartes planet side were whipped out. The survivors have retreated to our LZ. Erica
Erica: I am sending word. More squads will be deployed. Anti-Phoenix weaponry and armor will be brought.

"Despite how much things had devolved, Fawkes was willing to give these past versions of his old friends one more chance"

Fawkes: Sandra...can you hear me? We need to talk. You and Yamairo need to listen to me

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:39 pm

"Sandra's unexpected arrival did seem to catch the X-Force off guard. After Peters attack it was clear Sandra had to approach this tactically, if Peter was allowed allowed to use his speed things could go badly. Misery was also a issue, one or the other maybe she could probably handle but both at once are a real issue. Sandra quickly made her move, but she didn't go for Peter or for Misery, she appeared at in instant with a hand to Fawkes head, ready to strike him down."

Sandra: I know what your both thinking, Peter and Misery. I wouldn't try it.
Yamairo: Sandra what are you...
Sandra: Shut up Yamairo, your to soft. These people aren't from our time, their disposable if it means keeping ourselves alive.

"Sandra was working into Fawkes mind, it wasn't easy but the Phoenix seemed to be able to drill into the defenses."

Sandra: Misery, I'd lift the angels seal if I was you.

"There was no guarette Misery magic was bound by time or distance. It was best the seal get lifted now before they leave. Whatever Yamairo wants Gally for, it wouldn't likely work with her in this state."

Sandra: Do it sorcerer, or your leader dies.

"Sandra had to stay one step ahead ahead of both Misery and Peter, otherwise she could end up getting caught. This meant being in both minds at all time. Sandra in truth didn't intend to kill anyone, but she wasn't letting anybody on to that, even her own allies. Once Gally full power was restored they could get out of here before backup arrives, Sandra heard the call for anti-Phoenix weaponry and had no intention of hanging around for that."

Sandra: Your testing my patience, I don't have all day sorcerer.
Misery: Boss?

"Misery wanted Fawkers call on the situation."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:49 pm

"Fawkes stares down Sandra unflinching"

Fawkes: Fuller please...you think you can bluff me? And even if you're not, I can't afford you to leave this place. Listen to me, you're making a mistake. Just come with me. Talk with the Emperor.

"Yamairo knew this standout wouldn't last. They needed another plan"

Yamairo: Tiffany...listen to me. I need you to somehow destroy that ship. Completely. I can't be sure where the teleportation blockers are.

"The stare down between Sandra and Fawkes continues. Peter knows she's in her mind, but she can sense him planning to attack"

Peter: If she drops for a single instance...that's enough...the psyblockers wont let her knock me out without letting go of Misery.

Fawkes: Sandra...just stand down.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Sandra: Don't be a fool Fawkes.   Sacrificing yourself here achieves nothing.   Live to fight another day.   Give the order to drop the seal.

"The blockers was strong enough that with Sandra attention split 3 ways she couldn't bend Misery to her demands.   She was aware of everybody but she knew, especially with Peter that she couldn't let up not the slightest bit."

Sandra: Tiffany, send that thing into the sun, send it to hell if you can or at least another dimension.   You have the power, you can do anything you put your mind to.  Think back to when you fought me, now destroy that thing.

"Yamairo was telling Tiffany to destroy the ship, but not really giving suggestions as to how.   Sandra knew he wouldn't get the most out of Tiffany like that and felt the need to chime in if they was ever getting out of here."

Sandra: I haven't forgotten the rest of you X-Force members either.   I strongly suggest you not attack my partner.

"They had to leave and soon, this bluff was only going to hold for so long and if a fight broke out, the odds was not in Sandra's favor.   Tiffany took Sandra's suggestion and within seconds a massive void opened pulling the ship in, sending it to a alternate dimension, one where gravity was many times multiplied multiple times over and the ship was crushed. With that the teleportation shield was dropped, the group was free to leave there was just one final thing."

Sandra: Your shields are down Fawkes, your ship is gone. All this can end peacefully, just have Misery restore Gally powers.

"Sandra knew Fawkes wasn't going to give in but she had to keep the bluff going. She connected a secure line to Tiffany."

Sandra: Tiffany, I'm going to need your help.
Tiffany: Really? But your the Phoeny, how can I help?
Sandra: Normally this many people wouldn't be a issue, but they have powerful defenses that are making things a lot more difficult then they should be. We're at a stall mate, everybody got eyes on me and I got eyes on them. However I can't do much more without focusing on less people at a time to break these defenses. So I need you to force Misery to undo his seal on Gally.
Tiffany: How... do I do that? They'll attack me.
Sandra: They won't attack you in time, if they are unaware your doing anything.
Tiffany: So you want me using Telepathy?
Sandra: Not necessarily, a more complex task like this I think your body will do whatever it needs to in order to achieve the goal. It may be telepathy, it may be something else. Whatever it is it should work. I'm going to put a image into your mind Tiffany, you do whatever you need to in order to copy it to reality.

"Time was ticking, the anti-Phoenix weapon wouldn't be long arriving and these mental defenses on the X-Force was strong, damn strong. Sandra could tap into a planet full of unguarded minds but these defenses had her abilities just about tapped out keeping track of several people. There was no way to put one down without losing focus on another, and that was something she couldn't afford. Sandra was banking on Tiffany being the key to success. Sandra put the thought into Tiffany head, detailed image as if it was her own natural memory, showing Tiffany bending Misery to her demands.

Soon after the gamble had paid off, to the shock of the entire X-Force Misery was seen suddenly lifting the seal. Tiffany had no idea what she was actually doing, but it didn't matter. Tiffany knew thanks to Sandra what she needed to do, and luckily her body understood how to achieve it. The X-Force confusion was short lived, Fawkes shouted out it was the girl. Mary moved in to stop Tiffany but it was already to late, the seal was undone and Sandra, Gally, Tiffany, and Yamairo all disappeared instantly. Misery returned to his senses immediately after."

Misery: What the fuck just happened?

"Arriving back on Earth Sandra immediately suppressed her powers."

Sandra: Good work Tiffany. Yamairo get us out of here now, there is a chance the Phoenix signal was already picked up on arrival, it's risky for me to use my powers going forward. Get us back to base camp before they come.
Yamairo: Sandra would you really off
Sandra: Kill Fawkes? Hurt him if I needed, maybe. But kill him, of course not. Now lets go.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:29 pm

"Gally's body glows slightly as she raises her hand. A sigil burns itself painfully into Sandra's body, burns itself into the Phoenix within her, or perhaps her connection to it"

Gally: You will be fine Sandra Fuller. That will protect you. Now my question is you went through all this? You could have abandoned me.
Yamairo: First off, we wouldn't leave being Filipe's daughter, secondly, we need you.

"Yamairo teleports them all to the entrance of the base again"

Gally: Need me? For what?

"Yamairo leads them down the tunnel"

Yamairo: We're going to get the rest of our forces...and then we're attacking Genosha. First we'll recover Haruka. Then we'll capture Akemi Ventro and whoever else is there. And then we'll lure Amber Parker to us
Gally: How will we do that? When they send Amber, they'll send more of them
Yamairo: Even if they do, as long as they bring Amber, we're good.
Gally: This feels like a pointless endeavor, suicidal even.

"Yamairo said nothing. It was fairly risky. But if they could free this universe's Amber, they could fight back against the supposed Outer Gods."

Yamairo: Amber Parker is the only one who is equipped to fight against . these Eldritch Gods. We need her...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Sandra: I kinda got to take Gally's side here Yamairo. The defenses they have in this time are powerful, enough so that at the point of the stand still I doubt I could of gotten us out of there without Tiffany. That's just dealing with the X-Force group and you want to attack Genosha? On top of no telling how powerful the tech within there is, they have the other Sandra, Cassandra who powers rival if not even a bit exceeds the Phoenix by now, and god only knows how strong Milo has become. Akemi is not exactly a push over as we both know first hand, not to mention X-Force could show up again. And if Amber takes their side.

We have heavy hitters with us also, Code:Breakers are not exactly lightweights. But the odds are not in our favor on this.

"Sandra felt she had to voice her concern over this. After seeing Emmet it was clear they had their ways to deal with immortals in this time, and while it would be nice to set this future straight, was it worth the risk? They had to return home, they had their own friends and family to rescue. If they get themselves killed here they not only screw this future but also their own time. It sounded like Yamairo was thinking more with his heart then with sound reason, and Sandra knew they was not in a good position for that."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:31 pm

"Yamairo doesn't reply for a bit"

Yamairo: Gally, take Tiffany and go on ahead

"Gally nods and does so. At this point in the tunnel they're right close to the living quarters. Yamairo turns to Sandra"

Yamairo: We needed Gally regardless if we wanted to get home. And we need Amber. We have to be sure what we're dealing with here. Amber is directly under Iliria from what I've gathered, a soul deal made with her. We need to draw them out. It is true Genosha's defenses are extensive, but that is in our advantage. They wont expect a direct assault. Leave Akemi Ventro to me. You just need to figure out a way to defeat Cassandra quick. Once we do all that, we take over their defenses and use them against them. Also James told me has someone inside. Not sure who it is.

"Yamairo takes a deep breath"

Yamairo: Before we head home, we need to figure out EXACTLY how things played out. Iliria had a part, we need to figure out what it is. Or this entire trip was pointless...and besides, I don't want to leave them to their fate like this.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Sandra: Defeating my daughter quick will be no easy task.    From what I gathered in our last encounter just defeating her is no easy task, never mind quickly.    I'll be honest I don't like this Yamairo, the world didn't get like this without resistance.    We've already fought this war once and lost.   Well, I'll see what I can do.  I don't like it but you bring up a good point, we need to figure out Iliria role in this, so as suicidal as this sounds I'll back you Yamairo.   I just hope we make it out of this alive.    I may be able to get one over on Cass, but if I'm to do it quick I may require Tiffany assistance once more.

*Since it seemed they was actually going though with this, Sandra had a few thoughts on how to get Cassandra out of the way quickly, but she couldn't do it alone.   At least not the quickly part.    It was strange, everything Sandra had faced from soul zapping villains to aliens to the depths of hell.   What they was about to embark on seemed like the stupidest mission yet, which says a lot.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Yamairo: If you have a better idea, now's the time to say it. This isn't exactly a full proof plan here. But if we can lure Amber here, we can set her free by using Aya's powers. Same way she helped us with Shawkun a few years ago, remember?

"Yamairo brings his hand to his chin in a pensive pose"

Yamairo: You and Tiffany for Cassandra, me for Akemi. That leaves Gally, Isabel, and the Code:Breakers to break out Haruka and take out the Genoshan defenses

James: That isn't a good idea. While there are a lot of resistance prisoners held in Genosha, outright taking out the defenses isn't as useful as taking them over

"James projects his mind into the conversation, actually creating a vision of himself talking to the two. Sandra's own connection to psionics practically makes it a solid body (she can touch it)"

James: There are several levels of security around Genosha. Psionic, magic, anti-mugen. If you can disable them, I can handle the rest. Forcefully take over their personnel. Genosha is also the center for all their power dampening signals around the world. They very much trust Akemi to hold it beyond all doubt
Yamairo: Hmm, I guess I should be proud of her. Is she that powerful?
James: She is quite simply a god. Her powers over time and space are unmatched. Sometimes I wonder how she hasn't found us...

"Yamairo raises his eyebrow, but says nothing, or betrays any thoughts"

Yamairo: So we should take out their defenses? And you can do the rest? What if they send the Sandra of this?
James: They wont. First one to come will be Amy and her forces, they are the nearest. Then once that fails, then they'll send the X-Force. And once they fail, they'll send Amber, Sandra...Iliria and Milo himself if need be.
Yamairo: How do you know?
James: We pushed him to this order exactly three. Once for the Avengers, then for Sandra, another for Carmen....

"James says nothing, but Yamairo can tell Carmen did not meet a good end"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Sandra: I think we're overlooking something. Yamairo you mentioned Amber could have a soul deal on her. So lets say we get past Akemi and her forces, then we get past X-Force and we get Amber to reveal herself. How are we suppose to lure her here without any of the other 3 following, and what if they don't take the bate or the wrong person of the top 4 follows us. This all relies on getting Amber to Aya, and I guess your hoping Aaron's tech can do something to weaken Ambers powers and give Aya the opening. But how do we make certain Amber is the one we lure in, especially i they all happen to show up together?

"Freeing Amber of any soul deal she's in would be a massive help to the Code:Breakers side, Sandra still wasn't sure if it'd ultimately be enough for them, but it'd certainly help."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Yamairo: Huh? Bring her here? Who said anything about that. Aya comes with us of course.
James: Yama...
Yamairo: What? You don't think that woman can handle herself? I think Sandra can vouch otherwise.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Sandra: Well I guess we have as good as plan as we're getting. Do you think Aya should stay hidden? Magic is a complex thing to grasp so I'm not sure we can catch Amber off guard. I'm going in expecting a fight even if Amber herself doesn't want to. It is a soul deal. If we can get the jump on Amber, it could save us a lot of trouble. Again that's if. We do have some magic on our side, Abby started learning with Collin 17 years ago. Maybe she knows enough by now to slip Aya by unnoticed.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:46 pm

James: If it's magic, we have Galadriel.
Yamairo:...where is Filipe of this time?
James: I don't know...it would be nice if I could find him in time.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:15 am

Sandra: He is the man of ice, how about mountains?

"It may been a bit to obvious, but iceman, snowy icy mountains. If one wanted to hide a mountain would make a good place. Meanwhile Abby had seen Gally and Tiffany enter the base but Yamairo and Sandra had yet to arrive. She watched the exit with anticipation, as painful as it was having Sandra around and her memories torture her, there was still a part of her that wished no harm to her mother."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:44 am

Pandora was one of the few worlds in the Emperor's empire called a "Deathworld" a classification meant to describe a habitable planet with an extremely harsh environment. In The case of Pandora however, the more people that visit the more they've become torn and ravaged both physically and mentally. In search for fortune they simply become another dangerous aspect of the world's environment.

Anya and Avery set out on a mission to find a major enemy outpost with rumors they may have a new powerful weapon. They found and tore through a surprisingly large resistance cell. Now they stood in the command center after a long fight with a multispecies group. Bodies and large war machines were torn apart with fire slowly washing over them. A grey ooze consisting of Anya's nanomachines quickly began saturating the area searching them.

"Dammit we shouldn't have killed them all. Your robots find anything Anya?"

Anya shook her head. All the information she was getting showed no one alive nor signs of advanced technology. "They're going through their database as we speak and nothing. Even the runes I've used on my babies aren't finding anything magical. They did put up a fight so maybe they destroyed whatever they found when they discovered we were coming?"

It was a possibility but Avery wasn't buying it. Their arrival wasn't known by even the few authorities left on this planet. "Well lets ask the dead then." Avery pulled out a small necklace. It was made out of human bone and skin. There was a green emerald in the middle. Anya knew that was likely the only reason he 'procured' that item for his vault.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them his vision became clouded. All around him was a dense dark fog. The only thing he could see were the outlines of bodies. To his left was Anya. Her soul was burning as brightly as usual, but as he looked around the room was void of light. "There's nothing here..."

Usually he would be able to see some scrap still clinging to the shell shortly after the death, but the bodies were empty. "Wait!" he rushed forward as he saw one soul still clinging to the body. "Not yet. Wake up!" he commanded which caused the body to jerk itself awake. The human opened his eyes barely hearing someone shouting. The collar on his armor was grabbed and pulled up. When Avery's face came into his vision the only though in his mind was.

"Go to hell!"

"I'll be seeing there soon, but first dead guy I need to know something." The emerald on Avery's necklace glowed a bright green. "Did you know we were coming?"

"Fuck off!" He could barely muster the energy to even say those worlds. Crushing Avery's throat was another possibility, but moving his body seemed impossible. "N-No we didn't. Fuck why am I answering?"

"Its a little toy I've found. Lets me raise the dead and ask them three questions. Pretty cool right?"

"Uh yeah actually. Dammit!"

"Now for the last question. Tell me what happened to the weapon you found." When Avery asked this the man looked surprised for a moment as if Avery should have already known.

"One of your friends took it. Blew a hole in our base and simply left with the weapon and everything we found." as soon as he answered his soul simply flickered out of existence. Anya was right by him during the interrogation.

"Looks like the rumors are true then?"

Avery took off his necklace and was briefly blinded as his senses turned to normal. "Everytime one of our units try and retrieve something very powerful from another faction we're suddenly beaten to it. Its that other Angel."

"Well he's following a trend then. There is an increase of these incidents and also around the time another incursion into our time is happening? Not a coincidence."

"Generally I wouldn't care, but you're right. Lets hope the Emperor doesn't get involved in this. Not yet."

------------------------------------------------------
[/b]
Past HU

Earrings took a sip of Emmet's wine and and smiled. "Well this is certain-"

"That's mine thank you." Tie immediately snatched away the cup and downed the drink. She turned a little red, but appeared completely fine. "Well it does taste as bitter as Ishtar's tears. I like it! Well just hand me that barrel brother. Half of its mine anyway."  

Tie smiled as Earrings handed her the barrel. She brought it over to some of the other guests hoping to share it and laugh as someone tries both hers and Emmet's alcohol. "So who wants to drink the blood of the gods. This is of course after the sacrifices!"

Roberta also started drinking wondering what could really effect her ridiculous physiology. When the bitter sweet drink touched her tongue the most pleasurable though came to mind. A vision of completely decimating her enemies in a planet wide conflict completely woke her from any despair she could have felt from Sandra leaving. "Wow, all I can think about is sex, slaughter and oddly singing. Well I know what I'll be drinking."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:32 pm

" It appears the topic of discussion has shifted magic and souls, perhaps I can be of assistance with that " Jericho suddenly appared beside Sandra and Yama, as if he'd been there the whole time and they were just noticing " Necromancy isnt the only thing i've taken to new heights, but my core spcialty, Metamagic " upon seeing Sandra's confused expression, he explained " Metamagic is controlling magic itself, the very essence of it. I can push even the most simplest of spells to it's utter limits, yielding greater effects and draining the magic from a spell, nullifying it "

He pulled out a long piece of parchment " I've made countless soul deals, once to your benefit Sandra Fuller. I loathe to admit it, but it is beyond me to completely nullify one cast by an outer god, but I just may be able to circumvent it, just briefly, that may allow you to converse with Amber Parker "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the booze flowed from cup to cup, everyone enjoying the wine from the gate of babylon and the barrel that Tie and Earrings brought. Music quickly followed, playing so loud that it made the room vibrate. Tanesha was heavily making out with Roberta, pawing at one another as the music started changing and they danced together. An intoxicated Tie came up from behind and grinded against Tanesha.

Garfield had Adrian pinned against a wall, sucking on his neck, though he hadnt bitten it yet. As an undead, he couldnt drink any of the liquor and drunk with the rest, but Adrian had drunken a lot and was very much drunk now. By drinking his blood, Garfield could simulate the effect. Fangs poking out, Garfield bit down softly, holding onto the other man as he drank deeply, his mind was already starting to spin from a single gulp.

Emmet was sitting with Christian and Earring, conversing on the topic of magical and historical items, while sharing drinks and sitting very close together. Noah, an incredible lightweight was sitting at Emmets feet, head resting on his knees while Emmet stroked his head.

" Whoo, we need some real music up in this bitch!! " Tanesha whooped as " Bitch better have my money " by Rihanna started playing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emmet gave the three a standing ovation, the highest musical award in existance, as everyone jumped onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Sandra: That would help. Still Yamairo wants to free Amber, that's where his idea with Aya comes in. Then we still need Illia, the other Sandra, and "Emperor" Milo kept off our backs. But if you can make so we at least don't have to fight Amber, that'd be helpful. I also hope Aya don't mess this up. I keenly remember one time she was supposed to cut my connection to Jet'd darkness but instead cut my powers, and as such the Phoenix leading to, well, you remember Yama. Wasn't very long ago for us.

"Sandra didn't hold that mistake against Aya personally, but the thought did arise to Sandra that what if they went through all this but it left Amber powerless rather then free of a soul deal?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next