Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Sandra: And why should I believe they would give my children back. This could simply be a stall to hold off DC's destruction could it not?

"Sandra was as wary of MRD as they was of her."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Roberta: If they have the capability to take down Ventro then this is a trap. I'm the only one bringing you this information right now not the President or the MRD director. They knew you were coming to attack and they are willing to sacrifice thousands of lives because they are idiots!

"Her anger was starting to show, but she needed to be calm about this. Sandra was a worried mother so her suspicion was to be expected."

Roberta: Personally if there was another way I would rather kill you and free your children. Unfortunately that fight would do more damage than necessary. Right now I need you to show them that you are willing to stop fighting. It will be our first step in order to stop this.

----------------------------------

Tyrone: Don't worry about it. What's the worst that could happen.

Sarah: Him turning into Godzilla and squashing us.

"She said with a completely straight face. Tyrone almost started laughing then remembered all the shit that's been happening recently."

Tyrone: Your not serious are you?

Sarah: Not entirely. He met with the other target and spoke about getting a power to change sizes. At that point he used superspeed and went to LA to retrieve the power. Then he went back. I don't know why he grabbed that power. Maybe he is scared to the point where he wants to become invulnerable to any small arms fire.

Tyrone: Maybe we should stock up before we leave.

Sarah: No that'll just take too much time. We take him out before he can use his abilities.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

"Roberta showed some signs of anger and seemed to really believe what she was saying. If it was a act, then it was a damn fine job of one."

Sandra: And what of the monitors. That's what started this whole mess in the first place. If those people had left us alone, me, Milo, we'd all be back on Genosha drinking lemonade waiting for the next alien or demonic invasion, and DC as well as other cities around the would would not be up in flames, or gone completely.

"Sandra bringing up the monitors hinted towards her wanting any monitors her children have to be removed. While she would take her kids monitored or not, it was in her own best interest to get the monitors out if possible. At least then she could hide away Abby, Chloe, and David."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 pm

"She sighed then sat down brushing some of the hair out of her face. Sandra was partially right about this. It was inevitable that this would happen, but Roberta wanted diplomacy before this occurred. The government couldn't let superpowered people run away with no oversight, and still claim that they have control."

Roberta: The problem is your not the only ones we have to worry about. I personally am willing to let you guys not get monitored. Nations allow powerful people to get away with a lot of things. You people are basically foreigners anyway so we have no jurisdiction over you. As long as you stay on Genosha you can easily argue for simply not being in MRD's jurisdiction. Your children won't have monitors then if your worried about that.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Sandra: Yet we've already had monitoring stations on Genosha once, and I imagine sooner or later they would of been used.

"Sandra knew a large part of the monitors being applied was due to Nate however. Still it's obvious the government wants them all monitored, so the towers would of ended up over there one way or another anyway."

Sandra: As much as the people fear me, I've been rather tolerant though all this. I've had people I used to trust try to trade away our freedom (referring to Nate). I've gotten in conflict with fellow allies (Kano) who was on your side, and you've even taken out close friends of mine (Milo). Hell I don't doubt if the government is indirectly the reason for Harry's death, creating anti-mugen weapons and the sort. Now they've taken my children.

I could of entirely nuked this planet long ago, wiping out ever human and only leaving a world full of super humans. Yet I've always kept my focus on MRD and government. About this time I'm starting to wonder if that was the correct choice.

"Roberta could tell Sandra was nowhere close to being in a pleasant mood, it wasn't just her words it was clearly visible. Roberta offering to help get her kids back was probably the leading factor of why this airplane and everything in it hasn't been reduced to ash yet."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Roberta: Then what do you want? Some sort of acknowledgement or thanks for being so merciful as to slaughter thousands of people and cause irreparable damage and chaos that could kill many more? No you don't get to play the hero anymore.

"She was getting impatient. Sandra may be powerful and pissed off, but Roberta already used up most of her good will and these days being nice wasn't as easy as it used to be. Even now she began to prefer Phoenix Sandra to this one."

Roberta: I know what losing people feels like. My family and friends are basically all dead and I've killed people in revenge some innocent. I may understand your pain, but I'm not going to approve of what you've done. All I want is to help fix as much as we can. If you don't trust them trust me, because if this doesn't work I will deal with it.

"Her last few words were emphasized to show that chain of command didn't matter anymore. If the so called heroes of the world were willing to doom it then she was not going to let anything stop her from bringing order. Not the President or SXM."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Sandra: I don't deny what I've done. Honestly as far as being a hero, that ship has sailed a while ago.

"Sandra wasn't sure if Roberta was aware of how much worse the death toll could of been. Thousands is a far cry from billions that could have died. But this was all besides the point, what matters now was her kids, and seeing MRD had the capability to take out even Milo, Sandra had to approach them carefully."

Sandra: Anyway, it is within my best interest to trust you right now, be that I like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

“Kano was moving full speed he had one destination when he stopped in mid air debating on how he exactly he’d track down Keeth, the Ghost Rider couldn’t be detected psionics his first step would be finding Castiel, and Dave was always drinking with him, a phone number would help, he took off towards Genosha at full speed heading to the fullers residence.”
……………..
“Yamairo slashed one of his other blades using the magical energies to block out the Phoenix, before warping the flames away from Troy before sending a god blast straight into his chest using time and space to make it nearly unblockable.”

Yama: ENOUGH!!!!
James: Yama big problems, Sandra’s finally lost it, I got in contact with Sean, Can’t contact Milo we have to stop her.
………………………..
“Karen just looked confused, after seeing Nick’s face it wasn’t Milo, it felt more like Leah replicating her ability.”

Karen: It’s..someone came..with power like Milo, they left New York here..but I think somehow we have to move the city… and we can’t ask Yama or them or MRD.
…………….
Nate: How exactly do we stop it?
Castiel :very hard, this whole war with MRD has gone global, the whole world is focused on controlling superhuman abilities, Mother is an entity unlike in another it’s one of the oldest beings in reality itself, a being almost as old as Death itself, Ventro where is he.
Nate: Sort of..eliminated him for good..but we have a machine to harness the power of the Phoenix, we can use its energy to

“Castiel paused to think takinga nail out his pocket, then putting it back in his coat pocket and looked at Nate.”

Castiel: The war must continue, escalate, so it does not figure out we know of it’s intentions this vast age of chaos is coming to past and w must avert it at all costs. Without Milo we’re lost.. for all you people’s fear and hatred of the man, he loved each and every person not just on this world, but others as well, all he wanted to do was save you people, and all you did was hate and fear and betray him. All the boogeyman he put away..their still out there..and unlike Milo you can’t use family, and friends against them, thy have none, we have to deal with this threat, and all others following by ourselves. I’d let the Phoenix’s rage be unleashed upon your people if not for the fact that her energies are required to save this world.
……………………
“Raphael and some other angels were seen with Crowley in the hellfire club mansion Illiria, and Milo both not responding.”

Raphael: You want a partnership?
Crowley: I want a mutual alliance to the same goal, I want to run hell, and having all the barriers shattered, the flood gates opened does not serve my purpouses, demons will be free from any sort of rule, all the damned souls not yet burned away will be unleashed upon the world not jut from htsi world but all, life and death will intermingle, help me gain control of the damned!
…………….
Nick: NO That won’t happen!

“Nick rushed over to where he’d buried the other clones and using terrakinesis raise dall the pods out the grown, then quickly used Karen’s ability to shrink them all using TK to drag them over to him, and put them in an admantium case he’d stolen, before closing it off with thermal heat. He took out a flash drive handing it to Cassandra.”

Nick: Steal a laptop, plug this is in, access file Recovery, it’s all about the mutant who can fix them, normal size, everything, they put something in me they can probably track me, I Don’t know what to tell, you find Sandra she can help you! I have to go, if you come after me you’ll be captured, they’l be killed, our chance at freedom gone forever.
…………….
“Tess nearly dropped her drink at what they said, a size change,r New York gone, it was a theor yin her mind and Nick was the key to her success.”

Tess: Nick’s capture is unimportant the size change is the most important, a key to limitless wealth, limitlss power, unlimited exortion potential.
………………
“Ikon appeared near Roberta’s uncle time frozen time to heal him on MRD orders, when suddenly he felt restained and saw a beautiful woman who reminded him of his mother, and began walking over to him stroking his hair.”

Ikon: Who the F
Mother: Ssshhhhhh hush little baby..your power is nothing compared to mine, the descision to heal this uncle is no longer yours, for the woman she’s related to is a thorn in my side, in the development of humanity,
Ikon: WHO are
Mother: Come on now you’ve always wanted to be the most special mutant, but anti mugen, power suprssors, there’s som any ways to deal with mutants, you may have unlimited potential in terms of power development but you’re still just a mutant no matter how special of a mutant you are now be gone..hopefully one day you realize you can be so much more.”

“Mother waved her hand and light ensared Ikon who screamed out as he was enveloped vanishing and she turned towards the uncle placing hands on his body focusing on his soul a powerful demonic isource appeared in the hospital causing all the windows to shatter, new borns to die, ill to perish, and all around the hospital in Jersey other bad things happened as the woman appeared.”

Mother: Special delivery take his soul to hell, my power will keep his body alive, every night his soul goes to hell, when he wakes up he’ll be on earth deal, in return I’ll support you having your way with these mortals and get rid of that little insignifant Crowley…what do you say Lillith
Lillith: mhmm.I give me that old soul of his.
Mother: Granted.

“Moments later both women were gone.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yama dodges out of the way using the enhanced reflexes of the Styx. The more this fight dragged on, the more people die, the more mutants already muddied name is dragged further down. Just as he's mentally preparing himself to finish Troy, a blast of pure ice suddenly blows over Troy and freezes him in place, although likely not permanently given his power boost"

Filipe: Oh hey...I was in town and I saw you and decided to cut in.
Yamairo: Where is the rest of your group. Marie and the others?

"Filipe suddenly smiles"

Filipe: Define...group.

"Yamairo is somewhat puzzled by his smile, given the situation, but doesn't question further. He just wanted to finish this fight and get back to his family. He was getting to become tired of this fight"

---

"Meanwhile Aaron is in pure anger, trying to contact anyone or anything in the greater Manhattan area, which had just vanished. Dale and Keeth were with them, so were Dante and Fathae. Bofro the dwarf and Ilyrana the elf, however, were still missing"

Aaron: Well!'
Amber: Far as I can tell, that fucking piece of shit reduced it in size, and then vanished with it. I can't be sure where it is. If it's even on the planet, on this dimension. Without my Sorcery, I'm only good for pointing and shooting, that's it.
Dante: Ain't that a fucking brilliant thing. Our best hope against the horrors of the Void, and that megalomaniac Ventro went ahead and gimped ya
Amber: I'll have his guts for this
Fathae: Both of you, steel yourselves. We need focus, not emotional outbursts right now.

Aaron: I agree with Ser Beautiful Lady. Milo is currently being held at MRD's most high tech prison, somewhere in the underground of Utah. Not that they know I know, of course.

Amber: Alright then, that's where
Aaron: Haphaphap! No. You stay put, and wait. You'll just get caught. Want to help me? Want to take down MRD? You do as I saw Amber. You wait
Amber: Why should I?
Aaron: Because if you don't, you'll get caught, and you'll be useless.

"Aaron was on a tight scheduled. He thought Milo many things, but a religious fanatic was not one of them. But, unless Sandra had changed as well, he knew what was going to happen next"

Aaron: Sandra shows up, demanding her little dick on the side. We capture Sandra, hand her over to MRD, you bend over and take their monitor up your ass and beg for forgiveness. Of course they'll think I was the one who got the diplomacy bits and got you on board. Two of the strongest caught, the other two in toe. Half of that thanks to yours truly Aaron Stark.
Amber: And then?
Aaron: And then...I win
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Luke: Move the city?

"Luke is only just finding out what was going on. Now there was a replicator looking like Milo, and all this on top of SXM and MRD at war."

Luke: Wow babe, slow down a bit. What is a city doing here? And... where do you suggest we move it, it's not exactly like it's safe out there.

"Cassandra gave a nod to nick holding the flash drive securely. She gave her friend a hug."

Cassandra: Right I'll find out about this mutant. If they are tracking you, that may mean they'll be here soon. We have to get moving. Just do me a favor, don't get caught.

"After some minutes the ice starts melting, as the heat picks up the ice melts away quicker and Troy is freed, seeing both Yama and Filipe."

Troy: Fuck me. You guys really got nothing better to do then bother me?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:06 am

Filipe: Well not really no. Considering we've already won this war. Or well I'VE won this war.
Yamairo: What?
Filipe: Shush now. Anyway, gonna have to ask you to stop killing innocent people. I'll give you the president and the MRD on a platter for you to burn to a crispy crisp. But in return, you leave innocent bystanders alone, and you listen to follow what I say?
Yamairo: Troy do not listen to him

"Yamairo and Filipe exchange a look before Yama goes on"

Yamairo: You do not want to kill the MRD. You need to stop this, and you need come with me, and do the right thing. For whatever loyalty you still owe the SXM...you owe Katy. Please Troy.
Filipe: Using his formed love against him, that's just cold. Then again if you knew WHY he broke up with her

"Filipe exchanges a look with Troy, implying he knows about his former family, and about why he didn't want children"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 am

"Troy smirked."

Troy: Sorry Yamairo, but Filipe provides a more appealing option.

"He didn't know why, but Katy, the SXM, it didn't matter anymore to him. Filipe had the offer with the more chaotic route. And that trilled him."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 am

Filipe: Lovely. You stop, you follow. Sorry Yama
Yamairo: Filipe please...please for Rachel
Filipe: DO NOT! Bring her into this. This has nothing to do with her. I'm keeping her safe, the MRD can try to get her all they want. This is beyond us Yama. We have to stop this war, even if it means the total and complete annihilation of the other side. If this doesn't end now, all our heads roll

"And with that, Filipe and Troy disappear. Yama's left alone in the ruins of the battle, before he teleports back to the mansion. James and Isabel have joined, him, so have, surprisingly, William and Holst, two members that were off active duty for a while"

Yamairo: William...Holst...
Holst: It's been a while. You never visit
Yamairo: Do you know anything?
Holst: Nothing. I'm only painting before and after, and you don't want to know what's after. I can't focus on anything in between.

James: I'm calling anybody willing to listen...nobody is. This is all we have left Yama. Everybody's either waiting for Filipe to contact him, or holding out for Milo and Sandra. We're your team
Yamairo: Well...I've worked with less.

...: Far less

"From the door, Fawkes walks in. Yamairo's face lightens up"

Fawkes: I got a call from a friend, seems you're in trouble then.
Yamairo: Not anymore...
James: We should wait and see what happens next. Sandra was attacking DC looking for her kids, but she's gone

---

"Meanwhile, as Kano's moving along trying to find Keeth, he's suddenly teleported to the mansion"

Amber: Hey thundergod. Keeth's over there, do your business

Aaron: And afterwards we need to talk

---

"Elsewhere, Filipe and Troy arrive to find Siya, strapped to a chair, with someone else who's joined the fray...Ruth"

Ruth: This is the one you asked for.
Filipe: Lovely. And?
Ruth: It seems her contact with Milo was reduced. She doesn't know why he suddenly started believing in her insanity.
Filipe: Alright then...
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 am

“Nate was alone in his apartment, suite top of the line, what the Government provided him, leader of Genosha, of course he hadn’t been there since the towers were burned down by Sandra.  He picked up a bottle he’d worked so hard with Lex, Tommy, Cyber, Construct, MRD to get rid of Milo, Sandra, stop the big dogs who refused the monitors, because the monitors made their powers controlled. People were in fear, he empathized with the people, but really he was listening to the mob  mentality of the moment. One minute the SXM were loved, the next they were hated, feared, despised, for all the bad they’d done, all the people caught in the crossfire, in the end their intentions were good. He gripped a bottle and just started chugging before walking out the balcony and dropping the empty bottle.”

Nate:W…why…what’s wrong with me..Milo..Sad..MILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
………………………………
Karen: Milo’s powers kept it hidden in the room, but I haven’t spoken to him all day, he’s been keeping me updated ever since he moved the Big Apple, damn it.

“Karen bit her lip not knowing what to do, Skirn on the other hand had other plans for the city on the table inside the sealed room.”

Karen: I have to find Dimitri don’t open the doors, don’t let anyone, it’s  a whole city, their minituized but they have enough food and water to survive for weeks, no need for any accidents I have to find him fast, we need security.
……………………
Nick: I won’t!

“Nick then took off into the skies moving at super speed, he didn’t know about the SHIELD hellicarrier being down, but he knew Terracorp would be in hot pursuit soon enough. HE had a desitnaiton in mind Genosha.”
………………….
“Kano arrived near the fuller residence intending to break through the doors when he reappeared in the mansion."

Kano: What hte
Keeth: Heard you were looking for me?
Kano: I need to talk to Castiel
Keeth: Hold on let me call him up, Aaron talk business, angels usually take their times with cell phones.

"Keeth took out his phone to dial, while Kano turned his attentions to Aaron."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:47 am

Aaron: Alright then, Kano you still with MRD right? Well count your starts, guess you I got on board as well

"Amber looks like she's about ready to puke, but looks at Kano and nods"

Aaron: With Milo gone, we just need to find Sandra and bring her in, and this entire mess is done. Nobody else will have the power to oppose the MRD. You took her down almost alone. If Amber's with you, the both of you together, she wont stand a chance.

-----

"Filipe is examining the knocked out Siya"

Filipe: So what now?
Ruth: We must locate Milo Ventro. He will be needed in the coming battle
Filipe: What about the MRD?
Ruth: I'll deal with Lex's human technologies forthwith before we set out. Then you, Milo and your friends will kill every MRD agent on this planet, no survivors. It must be quick, without any chaos. The bodies must be dealt with silently, and the minds of the populace altered so as they never existed
Filipe: Isn't that a bit...ruthless?
Ruth: You don't understand do you? This isn't about a few thousand lives. This is the entire planet at risk. There's something coming, there's something already here. Raphael is mobilizing the Host, that traitorous Zadakiel acting behind our backs. Lucifer has steeled the Gates of Heel, Leviathan given an entire army of demons to help guard it. We need to stop it. This isn't salvation, this is the Doom.
Filipe: Why just now?
Ruth: Father just realized now. Do you understand? Even Father couldn't sense it. It has to be her...it has to be Mother
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 am

Roberta: Well at least your not killing people for now that's a first.

Pilot: Where should I set you down Commander?

Roberta: May not be necessary. Sandra can you bring us to MRD headquarters in Jersey? If so, pilot contact General Knoxx. More of his forces should be arriving in D.C. soon he can take over.

--------------------------

Sarah: So I take it you really want this guy alive now?

Tyrone: Yeah I'm not sure that's good either. We have the ability to create our own powers anyway. Just use that if you really need it that much.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 am

Luke: Watch yourself out there.  With the shit Milo and Sandra stirred up, MRD is probably cracking down hard on mutants.   I can't go having my girl put in jail now.

"Cassandra quickly fled the cabin, it wasn't safe there now, plus she needed to get somewhere with a computer."

Troy: Mother, now who's that?

"Troy had missed a lot being dead, or as close to dead as a Phoenix gets.   He was however enjoying Ruth's plan for MRD, it seems he made the right choice picking Filipe."

Sandra: Jersey, no problem.

"Sandra touched Roberta after she spoke to the pilot and the two vanished, arriving instantly at the MRD base in Jersey."

Sandra: Faster then any plane will ever be. I'm surprised MRD has built some sort of teleportation technology.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 am

Ruth: Mother is something I don't have a very great grasp upon. She's chaos I suppose, in a short sense. What you need to know is that she can inspire vice and sin in humans, and the more chaos this generates, the more terror she can unleash. I do not know how, or why, she's involved. But it has to be her. Raphael gave me reprieve to come and save Filipe and his family from the coming war, and upon arriving on Earth I felt it...like winds in the water, like voices in the mountains. You can sense it if you focus, you're a Phoenix now.

"Ruth couldn't wrap her head around why nobody on the Host could understand or grasp her presence, but maybe that was part of it. Maybe being in the Host prevent clear objective analysis. That's all she could assume, anyway"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 am

“Cole thought his life was over, interrogation at the Pentagon, good bye to freedom, but Kingsfield had pulled him out after MRD had arrested him, Katie & Jacob, he was the one given a second chance, if he worked for MRD his family well Troy’s would be free, he’d be granted prescribed cocaine, weed, all the drugs he wanted, free liquor, loose woman, all he had to promise was his unending devotion to MRD, the monitor injection, and details on the attack on the white house.”

Evan: Come on kid, look at everything we’ve done for ya, we’ve fixed up your life, All I wanna kow about your brother’s attack.
Cole: IT wasn’t my brother..it’s a mutant a soul man Shawkun, he’s working with Katy Karma’s brother Jin, my brother was trying to save the President, I helped him, we failed..
Evan: Mhmm..how did you all fail then if the President appears fine
Cole: no teling if he’s controlled or not right now..course you don’t believe in souls so fuc it I’e told you the story a 100 times.
Evan: So you’re saying..this soul manipulation let’s say I believe you, there’s no defense it’s not like telepathy or all that mental shit, it’s the real spiritual deal souls, Angels, demons, God that’s what I gotta believe if I’m taking the situation as you presented it literal.
Cole: Believe whatever the hell you want, if you wanan throw me, and my family back in camp, and take away your gifts then fuck it.
Evan: mhmm..naw Cole..you’re being promoted..top secret assignment with Roberta Cisneras, asap.

“Evan picked up his MRD communicator and sent Roberta several urgent messages, if what Cole said was real, then the situation in D.C, how everything was being organized made a shit ton more sense..and meant they were in a shit ton more trouble then before. He also sent out texts to al lhis media connections saying he wanted an interview with MRD’s point of view on the Book of M interview, and black out, and release of superhumans from MRD facilities across the globe.”
……………….
“Kano sighed he actually supported the monitoring act for various reasons, but this war had gone too far, too many innocent lives had been lost In the crossfire. While KEeth groaned and hit the wall.”

Keeth: Cas won’t pick up what the hell is going on
Kano: Damn it..Aaron..I can’t help without the angel, lately..the demon I’ve been having visions of what I think is Hell..the more I use my powers the more control it gets, I need to get control I need to visit it some how and fight it get my body back or I’m almost useless especially in a fight against Sandra.
……………
Mother: It has to be me mhmm.

“Mother just chuckled as she placed a hand on Ruth going to give her a hug before backing up licking her lips and winking at Filipe.”

Mother: Mhmm..Rachel is a lucky woman..I see..now then Ruth.tell me why do you fight me? What’s so great aboutyour super family, in super land? You people give me the same treatment you give Lucy, except my name hasn’t been slandered in religious and media since the dawn of time, so a little better odd actually..what have I done to you but care about you people, burture you..I love you..even if you’re not my children like som any others.

“Mother reached out her hand gently rubbing it against Ruth’s cheek.”

Mother: Kill the MRD if you want, but I’ve made it so the people will remember, they need to be a taught a lesson to stop being self centered bitches, kill the MRD, kill the Government all of them, kill them all, only then can you people be free..to enjoy the world that was given to you.
……………………………….
Tess: We need him alive long enough to get to the mass manipulator, and then New York. If we have an entire city hostage imagine the money that will roll in, unless to fund our research for years to come, besids we can only generate duplicate abilities from the samples we have, size changing is a rare one we have no samples, so that’s a bonus.
………………………..
Karen: I doubt they’ll be able too , I need help any way, I need to find Amber or someone who can help me..that magic that thing that was in me when Serpent was around, it’s back..but it’s not in control but it’s powers are strong, I love you

“Karen went ot hug Luke kissing her.”

Karen: Keep in contact with me, I have to find him now.

“Karen made her way boutside heading to the car and hoping in hoping Luke’s sister would be safe in her drunk antics while she was out hunting Dimitri.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 am

Amber: Sit down. Fathae go wake Namini please

"Fathae nods"

Amber: She'll sit up an enochian sigil for me, I'll conduct the spell. It should block whatever monstrosity you have in there until we find an angel for you. I'm not fighting Sandra alone...I don't think I could beat her alone.

Aaron: Well that's good. Don't worry Kano, everything will be fine. This will work, trust me.

---

Ruth: I've made this entire place guarded with enochian magic. This is a place above sin. You have no power here

"Ruth suddenly manifests of Heavenly Blade and slices her right through the chest"

Ruth: Now leave this place unless you want more pain
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am

Roberta: Plenty of the tech we use is outsourced to private groups. Maybe the U.S. government has teleportation if so they aren't sharing it with us. Some people don't necessarily like how much influence we have.

"Her cellphone rung and she looked at the messages Evan sent her. What they included was information that the President may have been compromised. It caused her to roll her eyes at the knowledge. She already knew about it, but it was good that he knew now."

Roberta: Well now this may be easier. Come on we're going in to talk to the director of MRD Evan Kingsfield. He could probably help us.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 am

"Kano sighed, he didn't want to go into combat against Sandra, especially since if he couldn't get to the angels so DAvid needed help."

Kano: Alright then I'll help then.
"Mother just winced then smiled a bit."

Mother: oh please as if your petty enochian magic could bother me, although I must admit your blades have improved, I didn't think they'd be able to hurt me. I simply wish to be your friend, I want to make this world better, I'ma mother after all.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:10 am

"Luke sighed, he didn't like Karen going out with what was going on, but she had to do what she had to do."

Luke: Good luck.

"Karen may of already been gone, but nothing wrong with wishing her well anyway."

Troy: Huh, this Mother figure is alright.

"Mother had arrived suddenly but he liked the way spoke.   So far everyone was on the same page about MRD."

Sandra: Well now, this should be interesting.

"Sandra had a bit of a calm at the moment, but not much. For his sake, Evan better have the kids contained safely. If she finds them injured..."

Sandra: Lead the way them.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:26 am

"As Karen was making her way into the car she looked back at Luke, she wanted to invite him to tag along, but leaving New York City in the hands of his alcoholic occasssional coke user did not bid well for the residents of the city."

Karen: I'll be back I love you.

"Karen then took off driving somehow she had to find Dimitr, first step was an old friend, she took out her phone and dialed Velon's number."
Mother: Ahh Mr. Cosby Do I have a fan, Wink And he's a biiiiiig stroooong man.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 am

Ruth: She is not a good person. She is the mother of sin, and you humans will fall to it as per usual

"Filipe is watching Troy and Ruth, and maybe it's his need for an enemy he can fight without feeling like Magneto, or maybe he's that damn good, or something else"

Filipe: You've been controlling Sandra and Milo haven't you? Those strings of strange parties that she was investigating, just before everything exploded...she left a report for me, I didn't read it. Castiel disappeared in one of them, she needed his help...you're the one aren't you? And Troy, you can control him too can't you?

"Filipe walks up to her"

Filipe: But you can't control me. Or you're not trying. Either way Troy, if you want your bodies, you'll ignore every single order this woman gives henceforth. Or you're not getting in on the fun

"Filipe suddenly places something else on her"

Filipe: If it wasn't for you...if it wasn't for your bullshit, Harry would still be alive, wouldn't he?

"He grabs her by the throat and starts to freeze her"

Filipe: I'm going to kill you

---

"Namini comes out. Kano notices she looks gaunt, and pale. Something is wrong with her, but he can't figure out what. Amber hadn't told anyone but Keeth and his friends about Nyarlatoteph, about the sundering of her soul"

Namini: Hold still thunder god. These sigils will block all demonic influence from you. Unfortunately only an angel, probably an archangel, can purge you completely

"After she draws them, Amber runs her energy through them and activates the spell"

Amber: There. You're good to go. Thanks Namini.

Aaron: Alright then, so now we either track down Sandra, or wait for her next move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next