Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:48 pm

"The next morning Evan groaned and climbed out of his bed today was the day he had an assignment with Phoenix, the meeting with the President was already set up, and the armored vehicle was being prepared for transport days like these where ones he wanted to avoid. After freshening up he went over to his medicine cabinet and went with two vicodin, sure it said don't operate heavy machinery on it, but once you were at this level, you didn't really give a fuck what the rules said unless they were dealing with super-humans, no doubt they had to follow rules or risk jeopardizing the safety of millions of lives or in Phoenix's case billions."

Evan: IT's gonna be one of those days.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm

"By now Emmet, Sandra, and Roberta had found the fracture between dimensions and made their way though. Surprisingly enough the fracture was at DC, and Shawkun's current lair was a alternate dimension version of the White House, a dark, demonic version. It was no wonder the Heavenly Host couldn't locate the souls that was lost.

Something was still wrong though. Even though they infiltrated Shawkun's lair, they still could not detect any hint of Shawkun himself."

Sandra: Don't tell me we spent so much time breaching this dimension only for him not to be here?

"While Evan spent the night sleeping, these 3 was busy breaching the soul manipulators lair, it was morning by the time they had gotten in."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:26 pm

" A touch of color could really do wonders for this place " Emmet commented as he scanned the dimension over and over " Maybe some emerald, it is the " in " color this year " the vest he was wearing changed from black to emerald " Lets just operate on the assumption that he is here. Any ideas of how to draw him out? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Sandra: Usually he comes out on the opportunity to retrieve a soul.

"Not many places made her feel uncomfortable. She'd been through Hell, Tartarus, various dimensions. When it came to Shawkun though. Maybe it was this fear that allowed Shawkun to always overcome her, no matter what leaps in power she gained over the years."

Sandra: As for the decor, it suits this man well. Colorful isn't exactly his thing.

"Meanwhile Shawkun was already aware of the breach to his realm."

Shawkun: Phoenix has come after me again it seems.
Jin: Huh, you would think she'd learn it never ends well for her. Heck if it hadn't been for Ventro she would still be a immortal soulless corps. Are you going after her?
Shawkun: Not yet. Let them wonder around this descendent dimension for a while.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:03 am

Roberta: This dimension looks like the dream of some 13 year old Goth wannabe. Unfortunately due to the color palette I doubt we will find our little soul thief.

"It was clear to the others that this was Shawkun's lair, but he was no where in site. Sandra mentioned that he would go after the opportunity for more souls, but then that would mean he would've been here by now. War couldn't necessarily sense where he was either. Not to mention it wasn't necessarily impressed by the lack of violence so far."

Roberta: Well what else do you know that can draw him out? Any other bait we could use or should we just wait for him to come when he's ready?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am

Sandra: We have little choice but to wait. I can ensure you he knows we are here. He may just want us to drop our guard, split up and start searching, in which case he'd most certainly come after us one at a time. Or he could just be trying to screw with our minds, having us come here expecting a fight just to get, nothing.

For all we know the son of a bitch is already creeping into our souls. I've seen people seeming drop dead to act completely different, as if they was under mind control or something, just stringing them along like puppets.

One thing that is always consistent. He shows up on his terms, not ours.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm

" Thats rather disconcerning " Emmet commented airily " Well it seems weve time to kill in any event, since we can't kill anything else " it really didnt look like Shawkun was going to make himself known any time soon, classic diva move of course. Wait till the best moment for a grand entrance, its what Emmet himself would do and he was nothing if not a diva " Maybe lighten the mood a tab bit, innane as it sounds, musics always good for that "

Sandra bit her lip, she'd forgotten what a music enthuisist the immortal was. She'd always felt a tug towards it herself, as well as the theater. Unfortunately life didnt really allow for that type of indulgance " I don't how approapriate that is, but your right, weve nothing else to do and who knows, may Shawkun will be tempted to join in " she attempted at a joke.

Emmet smiled and gestured, two stools appearing " I'm afraid he'll have to jump in on the next number, the one I have in mind is a duet " the soft keys of a piano began playing. Emmet took Sandra's hand as they sat down " Everything will be fine, just have hope that you'll be back home with your darling children and wonderful husband soon enough, happy days will come again.

Emmet(Sandra)

Forget your troubles. (Happy days)
Come on get happy. (Are here again)
You better chase all your cares away. (The skies above are clear again)
Shout hallelujah. (So let's sing a song)
Come on get happy. (Of cheer again)
Get ready for the judgement day. (Happy days are here again)
The sun is shining. Come on get happy. (Shout it now)
The lord is waiting to take your hand. (There is no one who can doubt it now)
Shout hallelujah. (So lets tell the world)
And just get happy. (About it now)
We are going to the promise land. (Happy days are here again)
We're heading across the river, soon your cares will all be gone. (There'll be no more from now on)

Together: From now on!

Forget your troubles. (Oh, happy days)
And just get happy. (Are here again)
You better chase all your blues away. (The skies above are clear again)
Shout Hallelujah. (So lets sing a song)
And just get happy. (Of cheer again)

Sandra:

Happy times! (Emmet: Happy times!)
Happy nights! (Emmet: Happy nights!)

Emmet and Sandra:

Happy days! Are. Here. Again!

Both could feel a profound connection as they sang together, their voices working in perfect harmony and pitch. The sky above them began to brighten as phoenix fire cast a bright light over them. Emmets hair even shading out from it's usual white-blonde to a stunning red that matched Sandra's

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm

"It was somewhat strange to Sandra how Emmet made her feel.   With just a simply song he made her feel genuinely happy, worry free.    It was somewhat the feeling she got from Milo, but different in a way.   Sandra had never considered herself a singer, but with Emmet, it just all seemed to flow so naturally."

Sandra: Emmet that was... lovely.

"The happiness from the moment seemed to slowly fade away however.   She started to wonder why she could feel this way about Milo, even feel this way about some man she met in Tartarus not all that long ago, yet had to fight so often with her husband.    It almost seemed like a love/hate relationship with Dave, where he loved her as a person, but hated her for what she was.    Looking back to Emmet again she got a familiar sensation, not unlike that of which she got from her long lost brother Manny when they first met.   But that couldn't be, she couldn't possibly have two relatives she had never met, could she?    It was all starting to get a bit confusing to her of how she felt about this man."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 am

"To Roberta Shawkun was beginning to sound like the ultimate opportunist. He may have been powerful, but he wouldn't needlessly throw himself into situations where he wouldn't have every advantage possible. An effective strategy, but it does have flaws that can be exploited."

Roberta/War: If he wants an advantage then we give him one.

"As they spoke Roberta's physical body was engulfed in white light. The feeling was difficult to describe for her. The few seconds it took to change her felt painful. Physical pain was only part of it and the emotional stress that took ahold felt as if it was the culmination of what her victims felt during battle, but it was more than that. As it finished her form was engulfed in golden armor someone would expect a more gothic Angel would wear. Its symbols were unreadable, but they had a hidden message. The wings she sprouted was just like the ones she had earlier. It would help with traversing this dimension."

Roberta/War: Sandra you can track this form. We split from the group and draw the enemy to us. If it becomes too much to handle then you may step in.

"It would've been easier to do this if her compatriots weren't spending their time dancing and singing no matter how entertaining it was."

Roberta/War: We'll uh let you two have fun. Just don't forget about what we said.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:27 pm

"Sandra hadn't realized how awkward Emmet's sudden dance with her must have been."

Sandra: Sorry about that Roberta, this man just has a way of pulling you into dancing with him. It can be hard to say no. Anyway, I'll keep a close eye on you. Be careful out there.

"Sandra wasn't quite sure what Shawkun was waiting for, but maybe one of the group going on their own would work."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 am

Roberta/War: This wouldn't work if I was careful now would it?

"Roberta knew this was dangerous, but it was their only plan. She smiled confidently then took off. Anyone nearby could hear a flutter of her wings and then she was gone. It wasn't teleportation, but moving at light speed made it appear like it. Both beings used the same form, but were working in tandem not against each other. Even while flying over the desolate world Roberta couldn't help but feel ecstatic over her powers. Having this power was amazing for her, but for War it was barely even acknowledging."

Roberta: We could cover the Earth in less than a minute at this speed. What else do you think it would take to bring him out?

War: If Shawkun doesn't show himself then we tear apart this reality. This place does appear uninhabitable. I could sense conflict if only this place was lively enough to have one.

Roberta: Lets hope it doesn't come to that. I'm sure it would take us a long time for us tear an entire Dimension apart.

War: For now at least.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 pm

"With Roberta gone the two Phoenix's was left alone. Emmet seen that his duet with Sandra helped her, but could tell her mood was starting to deteriorate again. Emmet didn't like seeing this women sad, worried, he felt closer to her then to allow such a thing. Just as another song was about to begin a massive barrage of ice shades struck Sandra completely by surprise, ripping though her skin and sending her crashing to the ground. Emmet is quick to go to her aid, and while Sandra had many cuts and was bleeding, the level of damage was easily reversible for a Phoenix. Emmet reversed Sandra's wounds and both looked to the sky. The figure they seen however was not the figure they expected, but rather Sandra recognized him as Shawkun's lackey, Katy's brother, Jin."

Jin: A little welcoming gift from your dear old friend, Shawkun.
Sandra: How did you...

"Emmet wanted to attack Jin but before Emmet could, the man vanished without a trace. Sandra was fine due to Emmet, and Emmet gave her his hand to help her to her feet."

Sandra: Something is wrong with this. That mans main power is the same as Katy's, water. He controls electricity as a secondary power. However he shouldn't even be able to get near us. He is not anti-telepathic, it should be impossible for him to catch us by surprise. This means one thing, he's gotten a power boost. Probably Shawkun's doing.

"Jin could actually pose a bit of a threat depending on how much his power has been boosted, or what powers Shawkun has added to Jin's arsenal. One things for sure, Shawkun didn't send Jin against two Phoenix's unless he could fight back against them. There was also the matter that this is Shawkun's dimension, which in of itself could be working against them."

"As Roberta flew along she suddenly vanished, arriving in a area that somewhat resembled Goro's lair in design. It doesn't take long for Roberta to notice a figure, detains hidden by the darkness and only the person's outline visible. The person speaks up, having the voice of a man, and seeming knowing more then he should."

...: Welcome Roberta. Care to explain why you and Phoenix's has humbled me with your presence?

"Considering the person already knew Roberta's name despite the two never meeting in the past, Roberta could guess this man already fully knew why they came."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:59 pm

"The environment changed immediately. Instead of a large sea of destroyed landscape Roberta was instead floating in a room. Not unlike the rest of the dimension it was rather dark. It was hard for her to even see into certain shadows, but she could hear someone talking. The vague outline of the man speaking with her was unrecognizable, but she could assume it was Shawkun."

War: The representative of War has come to make sure no one holds too much of a monopoly on these souls. Conflict is fun, but only if it doesn't end. These souls are powerful and it seems that the owner of this reality wants to keep them. I'm assuming its you?

"Her alter ego has taken over for now and actually stating her purpose here. Roberta wondered why it was so ready to do this. If she is War or its representative then there will be no true peace. Shawkun may get taken out of the picture, but after that who knows what this thing will do."

War: If not then take me to Shawkun. We should speak.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:35 pm

...: I have a feeling miss, that this will beyond words.

"The man steps from the shadows and Roberta can now see him, she recognizes his profile picture from his files, this is the man they was after."

Shawkun: So you have come, for "my" souls.

"He spoke as if claiming ownership to the souls he captured. No longer did they belong to heaven, nor to hell."

"Meanwhile Jin had been playing hit and run with the Phoenix's, much to their dislike. Jin could move though this entire dimension of Shawkun's instantaneous. He was shielded from telepathy, or any kind of detection in general. He could stand no more then a foot behind Sandra or Emmet and they'd never know till he reached out to touch them. It was rare he got a boost to such a level of strength, it seemed being allied with Shawkun had it's perks after all.

Jin ditched his physical form turning into watery mist form. He rose the condensation in the area of Sandra and Emmet creating a think fog, just as they felt droplets hit their face, the entire area instantly froze, Jin making a mini glacier before taking normal form."

Jin: Heh, that'll cool them off.

"Before Jin could gloat though the ice started cracking, and shortly after the power of the Phoenix's blew the ice into tiny chunks. Jin quickly disappeared from the area again. This was now getting frustrating to Sandra, this is a man she can usually KO in her sleep, and now he's playing games not just with her but Emmet."

Sandra: Stupid fuck. If Filipe can't freeze me in ice, what chance does he think he's got.

"This whole cat and mouse, attack then hide was clearly starting to piss her off, and it wasn't hard for Emmet to tell."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 am

War: The souls you have mean nothing to me.

Roberta: But they mean something to those who came here. I only want the souls you have taken in the past month.

"Roberta hurried her response. It was clear that her friend here didn't want to revive all of those who were loss. It was the only way to calm the public down."

War: Also this game is over. Release the President from whatever deal you made with him.

"Her wings stopped flapping, but the Avatar's form merely floated to the ground. They receded as if to show represent that she was calm now."

War: You pissed a lot of people off. I like that but this is upsetting a nice balance, its too soon to do it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 am

Shawkun: You say the games are over, however I don't believe they are, not by a long shot. People are dying every day, the missing souls has heaven and hell in a panic. On top of battling MRD the SXM is taking the blame on my actions. The world, the afterlife is all spiraling out of control, tensions are reaching a breaking point, and soon, all hell will be let lose. Mass murder, chaos and destruction on all fronts. And all the while I simply lay back and watch, growing steadily stronger day after day.

Best part of it all, the MRD are taking out the only people who could hope to stop me.

"Shawkun did not care about any balance. He was looking forward to watching the world destroy itself. And as long as he kept forcing MRD forward and stealing the souls of the lost right out from under the angels and demons noses, that's exactly what was going to happen."

Shawkun: You say the game is over, I say we're just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:06 pm

“Namek groaned he was getting irritated missing souls, he kept trying to access the kingdom to speak to Father, but the doors were closed. Amber was revealed to the culprit before Ventro was tasked with his capture, however his soul/essence whateve was beyond his means to detect and many others among the council of thrones. He was a wild card in the cosmic hierarchy, at least Reese wasn’t in his previous position one that was of grave danger to Heaven, and Sammie was more or less neutilized so they could let Oliver enjoy his hellspawn and suffer the punishments once his life was over.”

Namek: Action must be taken soon against hell, I fear they have access to the keys…
……………..
“Evan had his medication in his system, and was loading his weaponry and making sure his laser weaponry was fully operational and his defense armor functional, today would be one of the most dangerous missions, he sent out a text to Roberta telling her to bring the Fire Bird Slut and get ready to meet up with the President.”

Evan: No telling that fucking whore probably has control over her by now. And now Stark wants to bring that fucking magic bitch on board our operations, just what we need right when Kano is getting unresponsive.
…………….
“Nate remembered his previous conversation & was approaching Manda now was the time he had one two targets who’s help would be greatly needed to save the world, especially with Sean’s absence. Felicia appeared next to him as they made their way to MAnda’s quarters.”

Nate: Manda hey I need your assistance please, location of Holst..and Rachel ASAP, there presence is urgently required.
…………..
“Kano had made his way into the throne room late at night when Tanya was already fast asleep, however nightmares had him sweating and shaking, he was self medicating by drinking little too much hard liquor for the time of morning it was, but the demon made it so he couldn’t sleep and without the Fullers and with KEeth & them being pre occupied he had to find another way to confront the demon, even with the bindings Namini had set up to prevent the demon from getting control, it had also cut out some of his power which the demon held a grip over in short making him even more useless as he’d already lost his connection to the Odinforce, and several other potent forces he use to have limitless control over.”

Kano: This is all me..all my fault….No…No..

“The Worst part of the demon’s corruption and binding he could no longer wield Mjolnir, his father’s precious hammer, he needed more power hten he had, he had to save everyone, and according to Stark MRD had brought down Milo the thought seemed ludacrious but his attempts to contact him had proved futile.
……….
“As Jim had came to the address in the letter two doors slid open, he was in an old laboratory of sorts that appeared abandoned, but as the doors slid open it revealed a newer area that seemed to still be operation but strangely empty aside from the sand manipulator. However leaning against a computer was a man in a pilot uniform smoking a cigarette sipping a carton of orange juice.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:27 pm

"By now Manda was use to random appearances."

Manda: No hello, how are you, etc? Just never stop by until you need something.

"Manda sighed"

Manda: Give me a second.

"Manda was able to find the two fairly quick and gave their locations to Nate."

Jim: cigarette and OJ. Now there's a combination.

"Jim spoke slightly sarcastically as it found it a rather odd pairing."

Jim: So can I assume you was told to meet me here?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 pm

"Shawkun could see a smile on the Avatar's face. Its wing's flapped and fire remained on the ground it once stood."

War: Your right.

"A spear appeared from the air in flames flying towards Shawkun. The Avatar threw itself at the being at light speed."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:38 pm

"As War tried to attack she was ported again, arriving in darkness. One couldn't see their surroundings as it was pure dark. Shawkun's voice rang though the darkness, appearing to come from all directions."

Shawkun: Maybe in the outside world you are a force to be reckoned with. This though, is not your world, this, is my world. In here, you play by my rules.

"It was looking more and more like Shawkun had total control over this dimension, to where he could do anything he wanted, shape it or manipulate it at will."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Nate: I apologize that haven't had time to catch up like back on Genosha, but the world is in imminent danger so forgive my lack of formalities I assume you'd known my name after all the years we've known each other.

"Nate sounded irritated and he knew Manda was not the problem, but right now they were running after time, especially after what Castiel said, getting rid of Milo had been a big mistake that he was already seeing why."
"The man shook his head and sighed."

Man: Name's Roger probably don't remember much about me, Yeah welcome to Unit X or well welcome back technically.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Jim: We shall see about being back. Now Joel didn't tell me much, why is this team getting back together?

"Jim could recall the name Roger, but it was true he didn't remember to much about this man."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 pm

“Felicia harnassed magic from random sources vanishing getting Holst and Rachel to their location Nate quickly raising a gun to fire darts in to their necks.”

Nate: Done
……….
Roger: Mutant human relations, superhuman-human relations. Unit X we kept the peace between the two back then things we’re easier, The Governmetn wants us to do it again at any means things are getting too intense and there’s blame on both sides Mainly Taylor, & Fuller. Word on the street is some top secret group Taylor put together wants to harness the power of a powerhouse, and frankly that can’t end well, bad enough for one person to have those powers not to mention Congress getting their hands on something like that.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Jim: Harness the power of a powerhouse? Some within SXM speculated they was up to something more. Is this all you know so far, if so where do I fit in?

"Manda simply sighed seeing Nate shoot darts into Holst and Rachel after Felicia brought them back."

Manda: So your best friend wasn't enough I see.

"Word had gotten around quick of Milo being taken down, and it was highly likely Nate had some role in that."

Manda: So what's next. You want me to find more of your friends so you can pass them over to MRD?

"She didn't really care if her words upset Nate, not like it would make any difference anyway to a man who has more loyalty to his work then those he's befriended and fought with over the years. Just because Manda wasn't the closest person to the team doesn't mean she had to like the types of decisions Nate seemed to be making."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 am

"This was getting them no where. It was possible for them to seemingly be everywhere at once, but it would possibly be futile. No they needed to hold them off for Sandra to detect that something was wrong."

Roberta: I'm not surprised someone like you loves to hide.

"They needed a new strategy and fast. Roberta changed back into her humanoid form. Flames engulfed her creating the only light in the darkness."

Roberta: At least act like a god and face the intruder in your realm. This maybe your domain, but conflict is everywhere.

"She could begin to feel the fighting that occurred in another part of this dimension. It was an amazing feeling, but it could be used to her advantage."

Roberta: I've brought it here. Come and FACE ME!

"A wave of invisible energy spread everywhere around her. All the hate that comes from war now filled the area around her. Anyone present could feel it. No mortal could resist the temptation to rip apart anything or anyone in sight. Shawkun maybe different, but all she needed was to goad him into a battle. The excitement that builds just before a fight was invigorating both Roberta and War. That alone made them stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next