Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 am

"Shawkun would not be goaded into direct battle so quickly. This was a time where the playing cards was in his hands. Shawkun's voice echoed again."

Shawkun: Not all battles are won with pure strength my dear.

"Little did Roberta realize Shawkun had manipulated part of his dimension to trap Roberta in a infinite loop. She would never escape this darkness, and soon, he shall begin chipping away at her."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:27 am

Emmets own anger was beginning to rise as well. In the beginning he'd been greatly annoyed when Sandra had been attacked, but the way Jin continued on with his agravating hit and run strategy was pissing him off. But he clamped it down, he needed to look at this carefully. Based on Sandra's words, he had control over water and electricity. But he was hardly at omega level, so Shawkun was boosting his power level. But was it at a high enough level to kill two phoenixes was the question at hand. A corona of phoenix energy coated Emmet's body, the temperature of the dimension skyrocketed. Heating soaking in the air, though Emmet and Sandra stood unbothered amidst a wave of heat that rivaled the sun " Enough you tacky dressed plebian, wheres your master at? I'm not wasting time with a measly pawn! " his voice magnified to colossal proportions.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 am

"Emmet words was met with silence, it seems Jin didn't want to deal with the heat. Things in here wasn't adding up, Jin isn't that powerful, Shawkun shouldn't be this hard to find. Between the 3 of them it should of been in, take the guy out, and get out."

Sandra: Things are not adding up here Emmet. I think Shawkun found a powerful soul somewhere along the line. One that can not only create a dimension, but manipulate it to however he see's fit. It's impossible for Jin on his own to hide from us or run from us. If this was our world, I'd have him mind raped in a nano-second. No, whatever we've wandered into, we're not playing by the rules we know, we're playing by the rules Shawkun set in place. For all we know, in this place, he could render us all as harmless as a baby.

"With Jin gone Sandra noiced Roberta needing help. It seems Shawkun couldn't cut Sandra's connection to her, or maybe he just didn't want to."

Sandra: Come on, Jin isn't going to speak, we have to go to Roberta.

"Sandra touched Emmet's shoulder and the two vanished, appearing in the darkness, seeing Roberta."

Sandra: Roberta, what's the situation at hand?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 am

" That sounds like a safe assessment of the situation " Emmet agreed " In my experience it's generally demon lords or gods that possess that type of power. But is this Shawkun trully that powerful " Emmet supppposed he was about to find out as they appeared at Roberta's side, ready to help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:21 pm

"Roberta gave a brief rundown of events so far."

Sandra: I was worried about this.

"Roberta's events only supported Sandra's theory of what was going on.   With the two Phoenix's providing extra beacons of light within the darkness, Sandra's thinking this fight might end up futile.  They may have to escape this place, and find a way to lure Shawkun into their dimension."

Sandra: Come on Shawkun, what are you waiting for, come at us!!   3 fresh souls ripe for the taking.

"Sandra's words was merely met with laughter.   It was obvious Shawkun wasn't going to reveal him."

Sandra: Damn it if I this guy, he's not going to show himself.   He'd take to much enjoyment of trapping us here until he breaks us, until we turn on each other.   In this dimension he could probably control time flow, hundreds of years could be seconds in the real world.

"Tanya soon entered the throne room again, she had awoken when she head someone speak, it turned out to be Kano. However she quickly noticed something was wring with him. She quickly went up to tend to him. Kano was seating and seemed to be shaking."

Tanya: Oh Kano, what's wrong with you, is it the demon again?

"Tanya voice had the tone of concern in it. She knew Kano had problems with the demon, and she worried for him."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:15 am

Emmet was gearing up for the fight when he felt Jericho's presence again. When he'd initially contcted him, the dark mage seemed incredibly interested about the prospect of someone with greater control over souls then himself, Emmet had allowed him to link thei minds up so he could experience what was happening. He'd been silent for the most of it, but now he was speaking up. It seems he had an idea of how they could lure Shawkun out but it would require. Emmet pulled her into their mental conversation for her input on Jericho's idea.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:00 pm

(I assume you meant "require Sandra" lol.)

"Emmet pulled Sandra into the conversation with him and Jericho."

Sandra (speaking through her mind linked with the others): So you two have a idea to lure Shawkun out, what is it?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Jericho mentally produced a piece of blue parchment " I believe I understand this person to a degree, seeing as we have similar powers. But I imagine he covets your soul in particular Sandra, that being the case, he would be rather, peeved if someone else should snatch it from his grasp. To the point that he would leave his dimension in search " he grinned broadly and held the parchment aloft " This is a temporary contract, sign it and I shall claim your soul for a period of five minutes. Thats more than enough time to lure him out. The experience is a simple one, your soul leaves your body and comes to me, a simple out of body experience, you'll experience no pain at all " Emmet cocked his head to the side " Hmm, it sounds pretty ironclad and nothing else seems to be working, I can do it though, if you need a phoenix's soul " Jericho shook his head " It has to be Sandra, as I said, Shawkun would be most put off if her soul was taken. Do you concede? " he asked her directly
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:10 pm

"Sandra wondered if 5 minutes would be long enough, Roberta hadn't told the others of how she's trying to manipulate Shawkun's dimension, she couldn't risk him finding out."

Sandra: I hope your contact holds. Pulling my soul from my body will leave me completely exposed if he's able to get though.

"Sandra signs the deal giving her soul to Jericho, leaving her body with Emmet. Now the 3 only have to get Shawkun to leave his dimension, and in result have his power diminish. At least they hope."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Jericho shaped Sandra's soul into a small orb and held it in his right hand, in his left he held a pitch black staff, seemingly composed of darkness that shifted in and out of stability "Alright, now lets see him take the bait, i made the display of taking your soul more flashy then generally necessary and left a trail. I also have some contengancy plans in place, I've developed my magicks abit since last we met "

Emmet held onto Sandra's body, one moment she'd been standing their, then suddenly her body had been ingulfed in black and green light, her soul ascending out and shattering into a million pieces before blinking out, he chuckled darkly under his breath " He certainly knows how to put on a show "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:56 pm

"Shawkun could quickly feel a soul leave his dimension and go to a being on Earth, what more was said soul was one he ever so loved to torture. Within a few minutes Shawkun made a portal from his dimension to Earth, Emmet was able to detect this and he (with Sandra's body) and Roberta was able to easily escape back to Earth. They still could not detect Shawkun, but Emmet knew where he would likely sure himself."

"Meanwhile Shawkun arrived directly at Jericho's mansion, in Jericho's room. He was having fun playing with the others, but for this guy to steal a soul from his dimension, right out from under his nose. This was something Shawkun had to tend to."

Shawkun: Hello. I believe you've obtained something of mine.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Jericho sat calmly in a throne composed of pure white bones, legs crossed and a composed expression on his face. " Hello to you, Shawkun. I'm aware of who you are and why you've come " he twiddled Sandra's soul between his fingers without thought " So many souls go missing and such. I generally wouldnt care, seeing as I have my own stock but it's the nature of how they've gone. Your strong and I have a certain admiration for that, it's not everyday you come across those who understand the complexity of life " as he spoke, he placed the tip of the shadow staff firmly on the ground. The instant Emmet and Roberta/War appeared, a large magic circle flared up, space shattered and reformed to a yawning space, large, glowing red eyes surrounded them amidst a dark green sky " Time's up " Sandra's soul returned to her body. Emmet grinned viciously as he drew on the phoenix force, power radiating. Jericho smiled slightly, his eyes gleaming like the sky's of hell.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Shawkun: You only borrowed her soul, knowing I would chase it. Smart move.
Sandra: Enough talk, the advantage is now ours.

"Sandra called on the Phoenix's powers and was about to strike alone with Emmet when Shawkun moved at incredible speeds, punching her in the face and knocking Sandra back a long way before shooting a blast of Phoenix energy at Emmet."

Shawkun: You are forgetting a few things. One Sandra, I fought you enough to know your every move. And two, I keep evolving. While I don't have the infinite control of my own dimension, I can still feed off the power of every soul around me. And when the 4 of you fall, I will take your souls, and make your power permanently mine.

"It seemed every time Sandra met this man, he was stronger then their previous encounter. His soul powers kept growing, in live or in death, free or captive, this man always grew stronger."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Emmet twirled out of the way, just narrowly dodging the attack " Heh, if you didnt give it the old college try, then this wouldnt be such fun! " he unleashed a blast of phoenix energy back at Shawkun, but then teleported unleashing multiple blast of phoenix energy, cosmic fire, and regular high temperature fire from all directions. Jericho began chanting a long and complicated spell, the stench of death and decay satuaring the air, the large eyes blinked and mouths with rows of razor sharp teeth snapped, Jericho was still experimenting on the beast of tartarus, but a few had been augmented and ready for use.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"Shawkun used the speed he did against to approach Emmet near instantly and grab him by the neck. With the raw physical strength of thousands of humans, various mutants, and well as strength from those around him made his grip near unbreakable."

Shawkun: Your soul is mine.

"Just as Shawkun was going to start dragging Emmet's soul from his body, Sandra and Roberta made the safe combining power to blast Shawkun away. Sandra teleported up by Emmet."

Sandra: Hey you alright?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 am

Emmet rubbed his neck, the phoenix's mind temperarily disoriented. Shawkun had gotten close to ensnaring his soul, closer then Emmet would like to admit. This guy was good, he gave credit where it was due.He barely heard Sandra's concern as a roaring sound filled his ears, it was coming from his own head and he fought to right himself, but something was building up inside him, a static crackling through the air, before an invisible guitar started playing. Emmet leaped to his feet, glaring at Shawkun.

" Hit me with your best shot " he sang suddenly " Why don't you hit me with your best shot? "

" I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya' " Shawkun belted out, much to his own suprise, he supposed given all the souls he had, musical talents should be apart of his repitoire, but why was he singing along now? The answer being he'd triggered something in Emmet when he'd made an attempt on his soul.

" Hit me with your best shot! " Emmet cracked his knuckles, his eyes ablaze " Fire away! "

"I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'! "
Shawkun unleashed a barrage of energy spheres at the group  " One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'
I'll get ya'! I'll get ya'! "

Emmet and Sandra danced around the attack " Well, you're the real tough cookie with the long history, of breaking little hearts, like the one in me, that's OK, let's see how you do it. Put up your dukes, lets get down to it! " The two phoenix's dashed towards Shawkun, extending their hands out towards each other, a chain of phoenix energy formed between them, they ran it right through Shawkun's stomache, cutting him in half. " Hit me with your best shot, Why don't you hit me with your best shot? " Sandra joined in with the chorus.

Shawkun laugh as his body regenerated his lower half, the bottom still on the ground detonated, but Emmet and Sandra teleported from the blast.

Shawkun

Emmet/Sandra
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away!

Shawkun
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!

Shawkun appeared behind them and fired off more energy spheres, this time though he looped cords of lightning through them and directed them in time with his wild dance moves. Emmet and Sandra were flying and dancing all through the barrage, shooting blast of phoenix energy whenever an opening came.

Sandra
You come on with your come ons, you don't fight fair
But that's OK, see if I care!
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back on my feet again!

(Emmet: That's right!)

Sandra reached out with her telekinesis and grabbed each one of Shawkuns spheres and forced them to collide with their creator, a large explosion shook the dimension. Shawkun shot out of the dust cloud, but Emmet was already in place, he brought his foot down for a heel kick, but Shawkun effortlessly caught his foot and cocked his arm back to fling the immortal away, but Emmet easily twisted his body around and punched his in the face, his strength increased by his telekinesis. Shawkun went flying but arrested himself as Sandra and Emmet launched themselves at him, both radiating large amounts of phoenix energy.

Emmet/Sandra
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Shawkun

Emmet/Sandra
Fire away

Shawkun

Emmet and Sandra, pressed him down a joined telekinetic assault, and slammed him with a continuous barrage of cosmic fire. Shawkun fought against their hold and slipped through, teleporting behind them, his body regenerating the damage

Shawkun
And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hangin' out...

Darkness poured out of his mouth and eyes, wrapping around them in a cocoon. He pressed on their minds, exerting his will and all the power the army of souls he'd absorbed afforded him. Sandra could feel Shawkun creeping on her soul and sensing that Emmet was in the same predicament.She refused to let him beat her, not again, he'd never have in that way again. Emmet chuckled, good Sandra, a descent of mine needs to have moxie! Shawkun jerked back as an amorous energy shattered the darkness and forced him back. Emmet and Sandra's phoenix energy joined into a single large birdlike form.

Emmet/Sandra
Fire away

Shawkun mocked them by creating his own birdlike construct from soul energy.

Shawkun

They simultaneously launched their attacks, the birds taking flight and colliding, each trying to push the other back.

Emmet/Sandra:
(Shawkun: Hit me with your best shot!)
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?
(Shawkun: Hit me with your best shot!)
(Emmet/Sandra: I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!)
Hit me with your best shot!

Shawkun warped the attacks so the appeared directly in front of Emmet and Sandra, but Emmet caught wind of the attack and split it in half, warping the other half on Shawkun. Both sides took heavy damage.

Emmet and Shawkun:
Fire away!
(Sandra: Ay ay ay ay ay!)

Shawkun:
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'I'm gonna get ya', yeah
(Emmet/Sandra: get ya', get ya', get ya'!)

Emmet
(Shawkun: One way or another)

Emmet and Sandra:
Fire away!
(Shawkun: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Sandra:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya'!

Emmet
Fire away!

Shawkun:

Emmet and Sandra
Hit me with your best shot!

Both sides were healing the damage they'd received as the mash-up song ended.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 pm

"Shawkun shook his head briefly as both sides recovered from the damage, he wondered what the hell had come over him just seconds ago. It was him, Emmet. That man has a rare ability to pull a full group into dance if he want. It was quite something, Shawkun would like a influence such as that, but not for the purpose of dance."

Shawkun: You are a rare type of man to come by Emmet.

"Shawkun's eyes turned pure white as he seemed to concentrate, the people around him was feeding him much power. A transparent barrier of immense strength formed around him."

Shawkun: All souls... COME TO ME!!

"Feeding of the Phoenix's and other forces present, with Milo out of his way at last he felt confident. He raised his arms, looking up to the sky. Sandra, Emmet, Roberta, even Jericho all felt a strong force pulling on their souls. This force was felt by everybody all over the world and weaker souls by those depressed or already giving up on life was already being collected by Shawkun. It seems Shawkun had become tiresome of games as he now wanted every soul. There was other planets, other universes he could torture. This Earth was a mere spec of dust on a cosmic scale."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 pm

"What felt like a gust of wind pulled Roberta towards the creature. Her essence was being summoned. Not necessarily stolen just...summoned. It was a call from a powerful creature that she could feel through her very being. "

Roberta: What is What is happening?

"She fell to her knees feeling the power coming towards them. Shawkun was taking the souls of everyone around and Roberta could feel them. They were powerless to resist Shawkun, but also powerless to resist her. The closer they were the more corrupted they became. Roberta could hear a faint chuckle."

War: He wishes to make it easy for us huh.

Roberta: What do you...how?

"It became harder and harder to resist. She punched through the ground and nearly screamed. Her breathing became erratic and her armor even felt as if it was being twisted. The shimmering golden armor was becoming grey then suddenly set on fire in a period of seconds. Roberta could feel something crack in her. The Dam she built for herself was giving way."

Roberta: What's happening? STOP IT!

"She yelled and exploded with energy. her body turned itself into a silver bullet. As she traveled towards her target she pierced spaced causing multiple portals to form around Shawkun. The second she entered Roberta moved through ready to strike a hundred places at once. It was all or nothing and it was the best time for everytime to strike."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 pm

"Roberta's attack was not expected by Shawkun and it caught him off guard, the distraction freed Sandra and Emmet just enough that they could retain their souls and join the fray. The two quickly roared up with power releasing a mass scale blast of Phoenix energy consuming the entire area, obviously careful only to target Shawkun. All the attacks collide in a massive explosion of power.

When the dust and energy settle, Roberta, Sandra, and Emmet are spent to the point of sweating, exhausted from almost having their souls taker."

Sandra: Damnit we soon got to find a permanent solution for him. It gets harder every encounter.

"It was hard to know what to do with Shawkun. You couldn't keep him alive, yet you couldn't kill him. Whenever you tried to lock him away he seemed to always defy the odds and escape. But at least this time, they had got him. Roberta's unexpected outburst perhaps quite literally saving their asses."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:33 pm

"As all three hit him with one final blow Roberta ricocheted off of Shawkun and into a portal getting away from the blast and landing beside the three in her human form. She was on the ground kneeling catching her breath. The possibility of imminent destruction fueled her attack. Roberta wondered if she was one of those people who simple enjoyed danger for the sake of it."

Roberta: Overpowered and doesn't know when to give up? Sounds like the most annoying enemy every made.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Sandra: I think he is. The next time he gets free he will probably find a way to get even stronger.

"Despite taking him to MRD, who hid her children to the point even she couldn't find them, to the ones who took out Milo of all people. There was still no doubt that somehow, someway, at some time, be it hours, years, or centuries, there was no doubt in her mind Shawkun will get free again, and come at them stronger then ever. She spoke as if her statement about a "next time" with Shawkun was fact, not opinion."

Sandra: That man (referring to Evan not Shawkun) better hold up his end of the deal for all this. If he refuses to get my kids back....

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:04 am

"The golden armor disappeared in a shimmer of light. Roberta was wearing her black suit she wore to work. She could tell that Sandra was absolutely certain of her words."

Roberta: Well he isn't an issue for now. Since we are done here we need to deal with the President and tell the Director about this. If he goes back on the deal then I'll let you express your...disappointment to him.

"Hidden in those words was an assurance that she wouldn't get involved if Sandra completely obliterated him."

Roberta: In this business trust is important. He betrays it then he will pay the price.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:17 am

"Sandra simply gives a nod to suggest she heard and understood Roberta. The souls had not yet left Shawkun's body, he was not dead. However if they could restrain him at MRD, Sandra was pretty sure she could persuade Shawkun to release them. All Sandra had to do was revive the bodies of those she killed to a condition they could sustain life."

Sandra: About what I said earlier. Shawkun isn't dead, he still holds the souls of those I killed. Now I can revive the bodies, but I may need MRD assistance to force Shawkun to let the souls go. If we wake him now, he'll simply fight. If his powers are suppressed however, he might be more willing to give up the souls. He knows he can always collect more.

"Sandra turned to face Roberta, making sure she understands this warning clearly."

Sandra: Lock him away, torture him, I don't care. But I warn you now, whatever you do, do not let MRD kill this man. We've done that before and it almost spelt the death of all of us. If Shawkun dies, he go's to hell. However hell is literally a buffet for him. He'll collect every soul in their and overrun the place. Then he'll come back. The power he displayed here today would be nothing compared to how strong he'll become.

This man does not fear death. He embraces it. He knows if he dies he'll have access to power greater then Lucifer himself.

"Usually SXM took care of Shawkun, but as part of this deal, she had to trust Shawkun's fate to MRD. Hopefully Roberta takes her warning seriously, and insures no matter what, that Shawkun is kept alive."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Emmet let out a breath and cracked his back. They'd managed to pull through thanks to Roberta's berserleresque attack, now Shawkun lay unconscious before them. He believed Sandra's words completely, Shawkun bore the aura of a conquerer, a rarity not often seen in a being and he had no doubt they would cross paths on the battledfield again, however far off that was " Maybe another musical diddy can coax them out of him " Emmet offered half heartedly " Particularly if we perform a gastly number, the souls would leave him just to get away from it "

Jericho cursed silently, he'd miscalculated Shawkuns overall power and the spell itself. He'd been so close to performing it " The birth canal ", so close yet so far, oh well this was just a minor set back and who knows, would only strengthen it. He walked over to the others " Given his weakened state, I can possibly release the souls, but given the amount he's consumed, but doable, theoretically of course " maybe he could also analyze Shawkuns soul manipulation to strengthen his own.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Sandra smiled towards Emmet at his comments.

Sandra: It doesn't work that way. If it did he wouldn't be a threat. Boy, I wish it was that easy. However, after I fix what I did, maybe we could dance to celebrate.

"She next turned to Jericho."

Sandra: Are you sure you can release the souls from him? If I revive the hosts (a more polite way of saying bodies), I don't want what is basically hundreds of thousands living corps laying around.

"Jericho reinforced he was relatively sure."

Sandra: Alright, you do your thing, I'll do mine.

"Sandra levitated into the sky above the group, her eyes glowing with the Phoenix Force. She began focusing on rebuilding and reanimating the bodies of those she destroyed, moving any who was in arms way so they don't die again. It shouldn't take Sandra to long to complete her task."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next