Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Emmet smiled " I'll hold you to that " he had the perfect song in mind of course.

Jericho set about on his own task, His eyes began glowing an ominous green, he held his hands out over Shawkun's body. At first it appeared that nothing was happening, but then Shawkun floated a few inches into the air, his body glowing as well, in the next instant, a massive funnel of energy erupted, a yawning vortex of souls. Jericho sifted through them in tangent with Sandra's efforts. He casted certain clarity spells over Shawkun as he worked, hmm interesting, he was learning much he suddenly sensed two immensely powerful souls, it's not possible, how can he have these two? they certainly werent part of the missing souls fiasco. He carefully sealed them away and vowed to get to the bottom of it later as he continued on with the rest of his work.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:28 pm

"Within minutes Sandra and Jericho got the souls back to their bodies. The people was afraid and confused, but relived to be out of the tortures Shawkun put them though, a small view even gave their thanks to the Phoenix. When they finished Sandra's eyes returned to normal and she lowered herself back to the group."

Sandra: Done. I hardly expect the people to start loving me though, must, rightful so, blame me for their deaths.

"Sandra made sure to include the souls Jin and Shawkun took themselves when bringing the people back."

Sandra: So you finding anything strange among that mass of souls Jericho?

"Sandra knew Shawkun was feeding off more then human souls with the fight he put up."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Jericho nodded " Yes, strangely so " he moved them out of the dimension and back to his home, he moved to sit down in a chair, feeling drained from all the big spells he'd done. His mind already ponderng on the two souls " Though i'm sure you have other things to deal with now, also I cursed him, nothing permanent seeing how powerful he is, but he shouldnt be a nuisance for a decent while, theoretically " he gestured at Shawkuns immobile form.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:06 am

Sandra: Good. Anything to keep him out of our hair for the moment will help. Roberta, I guess you can contact MRD and have them get ready for Shawkun's arrival.

"She turned to Emmet."

Sandra: Emmet I can't thank you enough for helping out. You can tag along with us if you want, seeing you just helped save the world and all.

"Sandra wouldn't say it, but she would be more comfortable with Emmet with her. Roberta seemed to be on the same page as her right now, but Sandra hadn't known her long and she was MRD. Plus no telling what Evan might have rigged up for her return. For all she knew they could do to her whatever they did to Milo."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 am

Emmet shugged " I'll tag along, I did just help save the world and all and thats a definet first " ignoing the times he tried to destroy the world. " Besides we still have those musical numbers to do " he turned to Jericho " Good day master necromancer " he gave a mock bow that Jericho returned with an eye roll " Before I banish you from my home, Might I contact your demonic lover, I may need his assistance in the near future " Emmet wrote down Christians cell phone number " Alright, shall we head out? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:46 am

Roberta: I know a place where we can hold him. It was good enough to take out Milo it should be good enough to hold him. You know I can see why some could call someone like you a hero, but at the same time I can understand their uneasiness.

"It was interesting how they treated life and death. Roberta always thought of herself as open minded, and even in a university people discussed possible futures or societies where everyone was functionally immortal. Those people were already real and life meant very little to them. Sandra wasn't exactly the same of course, but Roberta could see that she wasn't as worried about the pain she had caused to her victims as most would be. Maybe she was just used to it by now. It at least made her better than the psychos who took pleasure out of it. She smiled wondering if she could write a book on this."

Roberta: Thank you. All of you for your help. This experience was...exhilarating to say the least.

"Roberta grabbed Shawkun by the shoulder and carried him over her shoulder. She wondered how could such a light fellow be a threat to the Universe. Roberta contacted MRD headquarters on her phone."

Roberta: This is SRT Commander Roberta Cisneros. I have a high value prisoner coming your way including some VIPs. Tell the Director we're arriving.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 am

Sandra: Exhilarating huh. You hang around us at SXM long enough and this just becomes another Monday. Believe it or not, I've gone into combat with powers worse then him.

"Sandra didn't want to outright say MRD was wrong. But seeing it took the 3 of them to stop Shawkun, and Sandra saying she'd faced worse, maybe it was enough for Roberta to ponder over what a potentially grave mistake taking Milo out was, with him around humanities survival was more less guaranteed. Now, not even Sandra could tell for certain. If they was to get another Surpent, mutant Hunter, some other kind of multi cosmic god level fuck attacking Earth, they could all be fucked."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 am

As soon a they were gone, Jericho descended to one of the lower planes he'd created and pulled out one of the two souls, he'd leave the other for another time, besides this was the one that drew his attention more. He took a deep breath then began chanting, his words grating and harsh, his voice rising higher and higher as magic suffused the air, the temperature dropping rapidly and frost beginning to coat the ground. A cold wind picked up and Jericho soon found himself in the middle of a vicious blizzard.

" Fallen one, you who was cast from grace for your abominable deeds, how is it the soul master Shawkun came by you? "

At first there was only the roar of the storm, but over it a voice came, cold as freshly fallen snow

" I-I'm not sure myself, it's all a blur, I cant recall anything. Who are you? "

" My name is Jericho and I have heard a great deal about, a great deal indeed "

" Do you intend to destroy me then, it's not really possible, thats why I was sealed away in hell for eternal torment "

Jericho chuckled " As i've heard,but what most dont know is that you struck a deal with a demon lord and become of the demon kind yourself, at least half, a being of heaven and hell. The wicked king "

The voice grew silent " What a name, I've long since forgotten my birth name. Call me Ashe, if you dont wish me harm anyway "

Jericho shook his head " I dont....Ashe, what if I could give you freedom? "

" Heh, then I would assume you'd want something in return then, correct? "

" Indeed, nothing frivilous, just your assistance, I believe I have some battles in future and it would be a boon to have someone of your caliber assisting me "

The storm died down as quickly as it came " Then you have my hand "

Jericho smirked " Thank you, Ashe, wicked king of the fallen angel "

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 am

":Evan picked up the phone today was o0ne of the days where shit was just piling up Shawkun was missing, the whole meeting avoided, and Phoenix probably the cause of it, he intercepted Roberta's call."

Evan: Tell me who the target is you had to fucking pick up that was worth fucking up everything!!!!!!?? We still need Shawkun!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Roberta: I apologize for my rudeness sir but, who the fuck you think it is? Actually that was a rhetorical question its Shawkun. We're heading over there now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 pm

"Sandra couldn't help but notice Roberta's comments."

Sandra: I think your boss needs a vacation. The stress is getting to him. Of course, it's possible he never expected us to get Shawkun, thus leading me on a goose chase so he wouldn't have to get my kids back. But no, I'll assume the guy has some dignity.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 pm

"Evan just groaned he didn't appreciate his agents speaking to them that way but if they'd captured Shawkun that meant the President was free to act, that meant it was time to focus on the war taking out the superhumans that needed to be dealt with such as Phoenix..."

Evan: Alright then hurry up.

"Evan hung up the phone and sighed, he hated making deals with people especially superhumans especially monsters like Sandra, he turned to one of his agents."

Evan: Cole looks like we have to get the Fuller bitch her kids back, will you do the donors.
Cole: OF course, when and where?
Evan: ASAP, her and Roberta have captured Shawkun, and I've confirmed the reports that the fires were indeed caused by your brother, how much influence this soul reaper has on him I don't know, I don't care, he's a menace to fucking society, and needs to be fucking killed.
Cole: HEY You
Evan: I'll keep my end of the deal, but once it's all said and done, you keep him line, or my AK 47 will.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:17 am

Roberta: Alright people we can go ahead transport the prisoner.

"Sandra teleported them to Evan's office. Roberta still had the prisoner casually draped over her shoulder with a smug smile."

Roberta: Here's Shawkun. We need to discuss how to properly keep him imprisoned, but whatever you do. Don't kill him. It just makes it easier for him to become a threat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 am

Sandra: I know that'll sound odd to you, but he's a soul reaper. You kill him you send him to a place with virtually limitless amounts of souls, we're already made that mistake once. So keep him in containment.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

“Roger formed a spark of energy to lit the cigarette again and hit it again before taking another sip of the OJ, some thought the combination was dreadful he on the other hand didn’t. Besids he needed it for his nerves espcailly when he was dealing with individuals such as Joel, all he wanted was his own aviation company and now the President wanted him to reform Unit X.”

Roger: Yeah and that’s definitely not good, we’re the top of the line mutants, the elite you heard rumors of that mutant group that kills people, we’re the Government version. And you were meant to be apart of us Jim, you simply don’t remember, you’re abilities make you very useful in a time where anti mugen has become plentiful.
………………..
“Kano just nodded nothing seemed to be working, he couldn’t even wield his mystical hammer anymore, but at least he’s hidden it from mortal view at that construction site where he slaughtered an innocent mutant child, not only that he tasted greek blood, was destiny forcing him to pick a battle with the remnants of Olympus.”

Kano: Yes the demon, my demon mother. I want to know the truth about her, why she picked me as a eseel, and there’s only one woman who can help me my birth mother Amora, and only one man has the power to get to her Shawkun..

“He knew Tanya of all people would be furiously against the idea, but with Milo off the map, and Amber in MRD’s custody there was no other way for him to contact the souls, he needed the bulk of his power back if he was to be of use to the world in times of need.”
…………….
Evan: And where might that be Heaven, Hell ,Vahallah, or no perhaps the Fields of Elsyium. Whatever afterlife you want there all fictional, I don’t even believe in souls but if he has them, that dosen’t mean God, Satan, the afterlife and all that bullshit is real so don’t speak about in my presence whore. Now you want your kids here they are, fucking get out of my office and don’t come back. Agent.

“Agent Cole nodded and David & Chloe both appeared in tears and beaten and with bruises in front of Sandra both unconscious having been tormented a lot.”

Evan :As for the prisoner we’ll take the same measures we took with Ventro, and if we truly can’t kill him then perhaps even more cautious.
……………
“Rachel was tied up and Holst the same Nate entered the room with several MRD agents, they’d been burned, beaten, and a multitude of other punishments.”

Nate: Paint the future I want to know the location of Filipe, all his allies, and the rest of Siya’s church, there getting brought down now, refusal to co-operate and the punishments will be severe, no do your mission, agents feel free to use whatever force you deem necessary to persuade them to continue their mission, I want the entire future mapped out, and I want to know the location of all the other precogs on this planet by the time the President’s afternoon speech comes on chop chop.

“Nate then stormed out of the room taking out his communication device all that was important right now was getting New York City, and Dimitri just sent him some information about a certain size shifter, and he wanted to take care of this himself. “

Nate: Damn it Karen I knew you had to be involved with this shit.

“As he made his way into the hallway he began making calls for dimitri ordering drones with an omega machine he had a visit to make, as soon as he was outside he took off into the air towards Luke’s place.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Jim: And what exactly do you mean by that?

"Jim was unsure how a mutant was useful against anti mugen."

Tanya: Shawkun cannot be trusted, you know that. He see's you weakened he'll try to kill you, especially with Ventro out of his way. Why not let me just make a clone with soul powers?

"Tanya didn't want to get involved with Shawkun of all people."

"Sandra did all she could to not overreact to her children condition. She brought them to here and teleported them out of the base, horever she didn't send them to Genosha."

Sandra: I had left 3 back on Genosha. Where is Abby?

"She never minded what Evan said, if he didn't believe, that was his choice. Just as long as Shawkun was in lock up he could believe whatever he wanted."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm

“Roger using an energy attachment caused his gun to fly from his pocket into his hand and he pointed it at jim, the gun full of anti mugen.”

Roger: Find Out.

“Roger then without warning used a blast of energy to propel the gun right infront of Jim then used an energy finger to pull the trigger point blank at Jim’s chest.”
……………………
Kano: You of all people know certain powers can’t be duplicated in their fullness like Ventro’s, Osborn’s daughter’s, his is one of those, & and any mistake could be very costly.

“Kano continued to shake feeling heat flow through his body agitating him and contrinbuting to his pain but he couldn’t give up he needed his power.”

Kano: What’s the point of me hiding away without the Odinforce, the runes, and all the other powers I’ve had I’m an insect to the likes of Sandra, and Ventro both of whom have gone crazy their actions against humanity …despicable and I have not the power to stop them, in both my previous battles against the Phoenix it was the aid of my allies, luck, and faith in grandfather Odin that kept me alive.
…………………..
“President Taylor was on his way to the meeting room, he only wished he could tell people about Shawkun get free, preventing this needless bloodshed on mutants who didn’t deserve it.”

Taylor: Damn it..all.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 pm

"Jim turned to sand on instinct and the anti-mugen shot passed right though, Jim however was not effected by it at all. He looked confused, what was going on?"

Jim: How... is this possible...

Tanya: Both Phoenix and Ventro has showed this side to them before. I believe Phoenix will be alright in the end, but at the moment she is one to worry about.

"Tanya hated to admit it, but it looked like they may be needing Shawkun after all."

Tanya: If we really need Shawkun, I will find him for you. But I do not trust him, I do not take comfort in bringing him around.

Sandra: Well Evan, what about Abigale?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Roberta: If you want to just think of it as a mutant power you can. Just don't kill him. Sandra has more experience dealing with this threat and she has no reason to lie. I'm also not leaving until we deal with the President.

"Dealing with Evan wasn't even annoying her. She had bigger problems to deal with and it made it even more annoying that if she were to keep working for the government things would only get worse."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:32 am

Roger: Why is that every superhuman simply assumes there a mutant, a vast number are, but all these years on the SXM and you’ve never been hit by an anti muge bullet either your really fucking lazy or really fucking lucky but since you’re Unit X Material I’m going with lucky I doubt you’re lazy if the President wants you.
…………
Kano: This side, there murdering thousands of people, they practically destroyed D.C, New York has vanished into thin air, and Los Angeles is in flames, nay they’ve taken it too far, I care not for the fact that they are my accomplics the lives they take the number is immesurable it as if they are in a competition with my uncle Cul, or trying to amends with the reaper for ho wmany lives they restored.

“Kano spoke with anger, he hated for innocents to be slaughtered, and him being unable to do anything. He felt sparks of electricity flow through his body, wishing he had his hammer, the amount of lightning at his command when he wielded mjolnir was unbelievable.”

Kano: I will be dealing with him, you stay away for I know of his past dealings with you and your brother, in-fact go and retrieve him from Genosha so we keep him out of the soul reaper’s clutches, I’ll deal with Shawkun myself…If it comes down to it I may need to unleash the..warriors rage if he attempts to touch my soul.
………………………………
Evan: Hmmm Sandra you truly are one of the stupidiest bitches I eer know, you think I’m a baby sitter, I don’t know were you fucking daughter is, now get out of my face, Agent.

“Cole nodded summoning a mutant who teleports and quickly teleported Sandra back to Genosha, while Evan pressed a button activating the auto anti intrusion system that they’d duplicated from the Redeemers tower before, it had kept out Sandra had full power so he had faith in it now, and Terrell had been actively helping the Government fort he past two years even back when Amanda was president. He was happy with this system in truth he hated teleportation more then most powers.”

Evan: Now then that’s dealt with Roberta, get ready. We’re about to have a meeting with the President, a private one, find out what exactly Shawkun’s done and how much he’s affected him, then we focus on dealing with Phoenix, and the rest who refuse to co-operate.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Jim: Huh, you guessed wrong. Most my time on SXM is spent on the couch sipping lemonade. Bastards hardly call on me for anything, but fuck it, why pass up a easy ride though life?

"Jim turns normal, this was cool he could survive weapons many other couldn't, but if he wasn't a mutant, then what was he? Maybe the president had some answers."

Jim: So we going to see the man?

---

Tanya: I'm a lot stronger now then I used to be when we last met. At least let me aid you if you need it, I don't want you doing anything you may regret such as the Madness or giving into the demon.

"Tanya sat on Kano's lap, wiping off his forehead and giving him a kiss."

Tanya: You are not well with this demon, you should not be so quick to leap into battle alone.

"Tanya created a clone to go get Shin."

---

"Sandra brought Chloe and David to her, she suspected someone in the government had Abby, she didn't just disappear from the face of the Earth. Sandra quickly tended to any injuries David and Chloe had, healing them up."

Sandra: Fucking bastards, torturing children. David, Chloe, your alright now.

"Emmet had came with Sandra."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 am

Roberta: I knew the person who could give her children back to her Director. Oh well I can deal with it later.

"That was a promise she was going to keep, but first they needed to speak to the President and update him on the situation."

Roberta: Its time to leave. If we inform the President that Shawkun was defeated hopefully he will tone down on this pointless fight.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 am

Jericho turned his attention from Ashe and towards the second soul. As the same with the fallen angel, how Shawkun had come by this soul beggard imagination. But that he was capable of traversing dimentions shouldnt be suprising. Ashe bobbed near the necromancers head as the second soul appeared, but remained silent. Jericho opened his mouth to begin chanting but it seemed that was not necessary as a wave of energy washed through the room, lower in intensity then Ashe's power, but not by much. A blood red tint dominated now, a pungent aroma of blood following it. Jericho looked up as something wet landed on his shoulder. A drop of blood, he sighed " Enough theatrics, if you don't mind, great Alicorn "

A dark and distorted laughter seemed to warp and distort the space. A piece of the deep crimson broke away squirmed into a mass, vaguely in the shape of a horse " You've no idea how long i've been trapped, first by my treacherous kind, then that idiotic man. You'll forgive me if I feel like stretching my wings out a little " as if to to emphasize it's point, a pair of wings oozed into creation on it's back. " I'm to assume your the benefactor I owe my freedom to "

Jericho nodded " Indeed, i've heard of your kind before, my master spoke of you. You hail from the dimension of Equestria, a realm of light where ponies, unicorn and pegasi live in harmony and friendship is cherished above all. But you ascended from a mere pony to obtain the rank of Alicorn, a combination of earthen pony, unicorn, and pegasus, bearing the powers of all three. A princess known as Cherryblossom swirl. The archives become rather.......grisly in later years as you nearly brought about the apocalypses, with murder and mind controll among the the rather exstensive and impressive list of crimes. Finally the princess Celestia and Luna managed to seal you away with the elements of harmony. Am I correct "

" Heh, quite, though I might add a little something I learned. Friendship isnt always magic.......and screw that name, thats not who I am anymore. I shall take a name better befitting one such as I........Pandemonium shall do quite nicely " The crimson seen dissolved away as a slender, crimson coated horse descended down. A red deeper then blood itself, eyes black as sin and most prominent were her large wings and long horn, around these areas were stichwork patterns, as if the parts arent really hers. Pandemonium touched down lightly " Well, human, I suppose I will give you the honor of allowing me to use your home as my own "

Jericho shrugged " and in return, you shall assist me with a few future battles "

Pandemonium tossed her mane stared at him, her long face distorted, her mouth widening in a mockery of a smirk " Sounds fun "

---------------------------------------------------------

Emmet had mostly remained quiet as Sandra went about getting her children back " Poor things, how about I cook something? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Sandra: That would be wonderful Emmet, thank you.

"Sandra had a mind to go beat Evan to a pulp for what he put mere children from, but as a experience has showed her already, starting a war with MRD will get her nowhere.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Emmet pranced off to begin cooking,making a few light dishes of what he assumed kids liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next