Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Notice to Chulance.

Due to the rp being reduced to a crawl, largely because of you not posting often. We've decided to write this arc to a close for now. If you want to reopen it in the future when you've got more time to be around, you may do so.

---

In the month to follow Taylor had done his best to right the wrongs he was forced into making. The monitors was now only a requirement for prisoners to prevent their escape. The MRD could of cased Sandra for her crimes, but due to reviving a large amount of people that died on her account, as well as her efforts to assist in stopping Shawkun and freeing Taylor, Sandra was given a pass, although warned that she was on a tight leash.

Sandra had to patch things up between Kano, Amber, and Sean for how she acted towards them. She then had to eventually break the news of Milo's death to Marie and her family, who took it hard.

MRD's weapon seemed to have taken a lot of damage from what happened during Sandra's escape, and it seemed that at least for now, the device was fried, although Lex was surely working to rebuild it. Nate had seemed to not of returned to Genosha, remaining with Lex.

During all this Katy assisted Cassandra in recusing the clones. Unfortunately all the clones but one had died, and with Katy's assistance and experience in battle, Katy and Cassandra was able to free Nick. The 2 having nowhere to go came back to Genosha with Katy.

Kano and Tanya was unable to reach Shawkun who was in MRD maximum security. Instead their focus turned to trying to control Asgard, as word of Kano's new demonic presence was causing a uproar among the masses.

Roberta was adjusting to her new role in MRD nicely, and as promised upheld her end of the deal, seeing Abby got freed. However she could not find Dave. Taylor and Roberta worked together, freeing many wrongfully imprisoned mutants including Metallic. Tesla was eventually found and returned to Genosha as well.

Many of the SXM eventually found their way to reuniting after events started calming down. Evan ended up fired from active duty within the American government and he ended up fleeing the country.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm

(Took place before time skip)

Eclipse raised a hand, an image of a book appearing in the air " As the world toils over the matters of mutants and aliens, while we turn to more important matters. Were brought together by our all power brands of magic and prepared ourselves "

" The book of Nyx, a magical artifact of great power. In one months time i will awaken " Jericho explained to everyone around the table " Nyx is the goddess of the night who married her brother Erebus god of darkness and begat many of todays aspects such as eternity and death. Among many other thing such as the constellations, the book is full of spells to summon and control them all "

" Its not something anyone should ever touch, yet my brother has it in his head to take control of it, for what purpose I can only assume the worse "

" Then why dont we go and squash the necrophilliac then? " Raid asked, he sat up a little sraighter, his eyes flashed with concealed anger

Eclipse shook his head " Jericho is many things, but stupid is not one of them, were equally aware of the other and their activities to an exstent. He'll have amassed a formidablele force to back him up. Not just simple undead, I can sense terrible power "

Jericho stood up, his thrown disapearing " My brother will doubtless attempt to stop me from obtaining it, he and the rest of the god slayers, that is why you are all here, to assist me. Through obligation settling debts " he stared at Christian out the corner of his eye " For that matter I need you all to be strong. well convene for now and spend the next month preparing, you all need to get used to your new forms. That is all "

" Which is why we need to prepare, Ark has forseen trying times ahead " even with these words, the dark excitement was written on most of their faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian had a lot to think about, but Jericho did have a point, he played a role in his rescue and he did owe the man as much. He was also right that he needed to get used to his new demonic body and powers. He requested that Jericho drop him off at Emmets location. He arrived outside Sandra's door and after making sure he looks impecible, he knocked.

Emmet was in the middle of talking when he heard the knocked, he leaped out of his chair to answer it, a marching band appearing out of the woodworks and starting a song. Emmet opened he door, grinning broadly

Emmet:

I was alone, I took a ride
I didn't know what I would find there
Another road where maybe I
Could see another kind of mind there

He took his lovers hand and led him inside to where the others were sitting

Christian:

Ooo, then I suddenly see you
Ooo, did I tell you I need you?
Every single day of my life

Emmet:

You didn't run, you didn't lie
You knew I wanted just to hold you
And had you gone, you knew in time
We'd meet again for I had told you

They danced around each other as the band marched with them

Christian (and Emmet):
(Uh!) You were meant to be near me
(Uh!) And I want you to hear me

Christian and Emmet:

Say we'll be together every day
Got to get you into my life

Christian:

What can I do, what can I be?
When I'm with you I want to stay there
If I'm true I'll never leave
And if I do I know the way there

Everyone was obviously suprised when a marching band appeared inside the modest sized home but they all got into the upbeat musical and infectious happiness as the lovers reunited.

Emmet and Christian:

Uh! Then I suddenly see you
Uh! Did I tell you I need you?
Every single day of my life

Christian:

They danced into the living room, Emmet moving around the couch and daring Christian to chase him

Emmet:

I was alone, I took a ride
I didn't know what I would find there

Christian appeared behind him and hugged him

Christian:

Another road where maybe I
Could see another kind of mind there

Emmet:

And suddenly I see you

Christian:

Did I tell you I need you?
Oh!

Emmet and Christian:

I got to get you into my life!

Christian spun Emmet around the two shared a passionate kiss as everyone applauded.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:39 pm

"After the jump Sandra had done some searching for Dave, unable to find him she eventually came to the conclusion that maybe he was dead. It also seemed Troy had not returned to the island, Katy still looked for him. Troy wasn't the man they once knew, something had changed in him. He seemed more blood lusted, more evil. Before the MRD ordeal he was pretending to be a ass to drive Katy away, but now, now he really was a different man.

It had been hard times but Sandra had to hold herself together, with Dave gone, presumed probably dead, Sandra was along to watch the kids. Abby was there still, but Sandra looked as Abby as her own child.

Cassandra seemed much happier since they managed to get Nick back. Sandra had kinda taken to trying to fill Milo's role since his death, she been keeping tabs on events going on. She would also frequently keep in touch with Emmet. She had for now decided to stay in her own home, instead of move the family back into the mansion."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Kano: Then let this begin.

“Kano reached forward grabbing the Tanya Clone, allowing her to use the ability of soul manipulation and suddenly he was out into the void moving across the planet rapidly heading towards the MRD cell where Shawkun now resided, sedated, and monitored. However even unable to access his ability or conscience soul to soul contact was still possible. Penetrating the veil that even MRD’s finest technology could not defend against, the mystical. Kano appeared within Shawkun’s subconscious looking around at the empty void seeing his deepest inner most darkest beings.”

Kano: Shawkun..I come to speak with you, I need to bargain.
…………………….
Castiel hesitated to speak it was true that he was the reason that Sandra had been inside the machine, he wanted to utilize the Phoenix’s energy to deal with Mother’s precense on earth. Right now all the angels were distracted blinded by her being on the earth, causing demonic activity to surge. The sheer amount of possessions and satanic activity on the planet was ridiculous considering the sheer amount of the heavenly force that had been dispatched to combat the evil spreading through out the sphere. Only proving that Mother’s sinful influence and power over the domain that is the human being was great. “

Castiel: I apologize..Sandra..I did not expect this from Nate, I came to him with information and I assumed wrongly that he would co-operate because of the false guilt he seemed to provide over Milo’s death…however I would not have done what I’d done if I had not perceived it as almost the absolute last choice giving the situation the human race is currently plunged into…with her…Mother.

“Castiel was hesitant to speak to Sandra about Mother, with MRD’s activity, and global war against mutants, neigh superhumans in general.”

Castiel: Lex is arguably one of the smartest man on the planets, he’s far more intelligent than the majority of the human race, truthfully that level of intellect is a rarity, superhuman none the less, it’s a shame that MRD has corrupted him, he reengineered confiscated Celestial technology a feat previous human scientists were not capable of, along with his current inventions..the creation of the device went from a dream to a reality. Now we’ve got MRD and Mother against us…the former a distraction the latter..a planetary threat that even has the entirety of Heaven in disarray.

“Later on Castiel was at Genosha at the SXML tower on the roof looking down on the populace, this monitoring act the violence it had spawned had torn apart this once thriving superhuman country, torn apart the earth’s greatest protectors the Shadow X Men.”
……………..
“President Taylor sighed looking out one of the window of the oval office everything was wrong, however he couldn’t put his eternity on the risk because of people he didn’t know. He wasn’t that selfless yet he wondered what his eternal resting place would be now.”

Taylor: God Help me..
………………….
Lex: Kingsfield’s been taken into custody? Cyber go investigate, I want to see how and what went down how did Roberta take-over,
Nate: Roberta allied hersef with that bitch Sandra, and now Kingsfield’s locked up?! Damn it we need to harness the Phoenix energy in the machine, I think I have an idea on how we can lure that bitch into a trap this time without any angels to save her ass.
Lex: Go ahead and speak we’re running out of time.
………………..
“Tess was just getting off the phone, the billion dollar deal was signed, shipments of the synthetic ability shots were being distributed to MRD centers across the world, with them combating rogue superhuman forces would be much easier, and also she’d make her way to the top 10 in Forbes list as well as Tyrone in no time.”

Tess: Watch out Gates, I’m on the path to getting you next.

“As she said that she walked over to her desk, and went over to her laptop going onto her video message tog et in contact with Dimitri.”

Tess: Hello Dimitri how’s progress going with recovering the ransom?
Dimitri: Perfect, I’ve already got her boyfriend Luke sedated and unconscious, and she’s being lead into the trap as we speak, so I hope you have your device process set up to get the Big Apple.
Tess: Yes, contact me when Karen’s in custody, I’ll be at the laboratory shortly, we need to make this operation quick, and smooth as possible.
……………………….
“Keeth summoned a ball of hell fire and tossed it into a man possessed by demons burning the demo within him before sending his chain forward shaping it into a spear to pierce the man’s soul tearing the demon out as Keeth lunged forward grabbing the creature and incinerating it with fire banishing it back to hell.”

Keeth: Fuck there’s too many of these bastards running aroud!
Dante: And Cas’s friends aren’t doing much help against the numbers! I see wings everywhere, I thought they were suppose to be able to nuke whole cities of these fuckers at once.
Keeth: Shit If that’s the case they wouldn’t have me & Shaun working for them!
……………………………
“Angel was seen on her knees praying, tears in her eyes, she’d woken up in tears after her latest dream. Velon could do little to comfort her only leaving the house in search of Ventro heading to investigate the authenticity of his fiancee’s dream. The Avatar of death himself appeared causing the candles Angel had burning as part of the spell to fade away.”

Sancho: If you summon me about Ventro.I’m afraid the situation is grim, If he’s passed I haven’t personally reaped him Ms. Ventro
Angel: SAncho please..he liberated you from captivitiy, he saved you from the Absorbiums, he protected you from a fate far worst then Death..save my son..all he’s done ..all he’s
Sancho: Angel..even if I wanted too I can’t..The Angels..Death..hell numerous entities..practically are in celebration over his death to try to pull him from Hades now would be treason…of the highest order punishable by fates worst then those in Hell’s circles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm

"Shawkun was quick to reply."

Shawkun: Nobody has ever been insane enough to contact me soul to soul, even the mighty Ventro avoided something such as this. I could collect your soul, you realize that. However, I am intrigued. What is this bargain you speak of, Asgardian god.

---

"After talking to Emmet, Cassandra, Roberta, as well as seeing to her kids. Sandra asked Katy a favor to watch the kids. She left to the tower appearing near Castiel."

Sandra: I recon we can take out MRD's machine, then have some annoying alliances, but I think we can get around them. However, Mother. If I am to put faith in you that you won't lead me to another trap, do you have a plan to handle Mother?

"Sandra seemed to get straight to business, even skipping the hello's and small talk."

---

"Katy was talking to Emmet and Cassandra as the children was talking with each other."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:22 am

"Roberta already ordered the MRD to take some pressure of the Mutant community since the last few incidents with them. MRD wasn't in a position of good will even with the citizens they were supposed to protect. All the damage caused by their war with mutants and superhumans was too high for the public to have a positive outlook on MRD. So she released most mutants and kept the obvious criminals who have murdered people in cold blood. This resulted in the release of 90% of all prisoners."

Roberta: This isn't enough. We still have bigger problems out here.

"The dark room was lit up by holographic screens showing video feeds, numbers, and pictures of the new threat. Non mutant violence was growing rapidly around the globe. Some hotspots reported fighting between superhuman creatures. MRD weapons are ineffective, but so far it isn't spilling out too much into the general public. Again another issue that she needs to deal with later. For now she pulled up information on this new device that the MRD was working on. To be exact it was a non government researcher known as Lex. He may have been working with them, but it was time they confiscated the equipment."

Roberta: MRD relay station 17.

"She called out and immediately getting a response on radio from the place. The wormhole that led to the area where they tested the weapon could be activated there."

Roberta: This is the Director. Send this order down to all MRD personnel in the facility. I want the anti Phoenix device secured and remove all non MRD personnel in the vicinity.

"That meant Lex and anyone else who wouldn't follow her orders were to leave immediately. Sandra knew about the device and Roberta needed to keep it safe now. Soon it would have to be moved, but there were few places she could defend it effectively."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The flutter of wings was heard as two fallen Angels appeared behind Sandra and Castiel on SXM tower."

Tie: He will betray you of course. It is inevitable.

Earrings: He isn't that bad. Just a little misunderstood. We however just want some questions answered.

"Earrings smiled while Tie walked over to the edge looking down at the beings below as if they were her subjects. At the moment they had no idea what they were talking about, but was interested anyway."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 am

"Sandra seemed a bit on annoyed with these angels showing up."

Sandra: What the... heavens do you angels want now?

"Her experience with angels thus far was they tried to make Sandra kill her son, they tried to kill her, they used Sandra to do their work, and in case of Castriel, betrayal. To say she wasn't pleased by these new arrivals was a little of a understatement."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:01 am

Earrings: Oh my we have a cutey here sis. I can even sense some real power from this one.

"The more relaxed of the two said with a growing feeling of lust over the fact that such a powerful being was near. He acted as if he grabbed a phantom arrow from his back and shot it at her with a imaginary bow."

Earrings: My arrow of love wants us to be together.

Tie: What my brother is attempting to say is we need to talk with the traitor about Mother. She is becoming a nuisance and her activities are even insulting my living standards. If he has any information on her Heaven would greatly appreciate it.

"She sighed with fake exasperation. Tie didn't care too much about Heaven and in fact was a little annoyed to be doing them a favor. This situation did call for some cooperation and it didn't seem it would be getting better any soon."

Tie: My brother isn't lying about how impressed with your power. Unlike him I don't want to stick a long phallic object into you. All I want is your cooperation if you have any leads on this 'Mother'.

"It was clear Tie wasn't asking, but the purpose wasn't to be confrontational. She may not have liked Angels, but she was a very arrogant creature which made her similar to her brethren."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:49 am

"Sandra merely shrugged off the arrow of love comment, showing no interest towards Earrings. However other then one seeming to have a crush on her, it seemed Heaven was actually on her side involving this mother situation."

Sandra: From my experience so far Mother could be the most dangerous potential treat yet. I have encountered her a few times with no luck. Heck even with Ventro's help it didn't go well.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 am

"Castiel felt somewhat ashamed being called a traitor, however he panicked in response to such a major threat. He'd went to hell and back for the Fullers, for these people, he considered the SXM a second family."

Castiel: We may still need that weapon, it's got a great deal of the Phoenix' energy, YOUR energy, we just need to force Lex to reverse the effects to empower you instead of draining you..to push you to..

"He paused as Tie, and Earrings appeared, he didn't want them to know Sandra was capable of becoming the White Phoenix, The Celestial hierachy had a thing against massive cosmic forces on earth that could incinerate the heavenly host."

Castiel: Mother is self explanatory, she is the mother of the physical creatures. I don't know much about her origins it's possible she preludes even us, but she's sired all manner of creature from human to vampires to Zenn lavians, she has the power to reduce them to their primal functions, make them give into their vices, she thinks the world as it is..filled with too many rules too much control, she wants to "free" everyone but by freedom I mean chaos. She wants to free the entire universe from order, she wants to reduce everyone to their basic days, bring the entire universe back to the olden ways of chaos and disorder, before global government existed, imagine that level of chaos with how developed the universe is now..the effects would be catastrophic, the Zenn Lavians and Celestials with all their technological advancements mere savages who simply want to fuck, and fight, the various superhuman beings who'll be reduced to terrortorial savages, even..Heaven will fall..as it is her very presence has caused demonic activity to surge across the universe, The Host's forces have been spread thin and even they cannot calm this, it's gotten as bad as the days of Lucifer's war,  and what's worst only the fallen angels can even pick up Mother's presence so we have to handle this threat without Heaven's aid. There's your information on Mother, are you satisfied knowing how hopeless we truly are?
"Lex had disobeyed MRD's orders from Roberta closing off the dimension with the Phoenix Device, and changing the co-ordinates, all the MRD in the dimension going along with him and Nate's plan, and those who didn't we're promptly killed by Cyber."

Lex: Fuck the new Director isn't making things work out well is she, she's liberating numerous mutants that we're imprisoned.
Nate: No...this is going to be horrible, people are ....fuck
Lex: What
Nate: Look at this.

"Nate put his phone into one of Lex's devices, and the screen came up from Las Vegas, massive riots, mutants that we're freed getting beat down, stabbed,  and shot in the streets, the same was occuring in several other cities in America where mutants we're freed. ."

Lex: what the hell..is wrong with her! The Fucking Mutants wiped out New York City, over 7 million people, they burned LA to the ground, and wiped out the capitol...and she liberated 90% of the American Prisoner?! Nate get in contact with the MRD Directors in China, Russia, and Japan now, I have the dimensional transporter unit active Cyber accompany him now.
Cyber: YEs Sir let's go.
Kano: You could as you've done before but it would do you little good right now I've lost the majority of my power, & the new power I have is tearing my soul apart it's too strong that's why I've come to you. I want you to to use your power to bind the demonic power within the core of my soul give me complete control over it, I want to control the demon instead of the opposite. If you help me with this not only will I liberate you from MRD's captivity, I'll take you to Hell, the demon within me..has vast power and I can use it to grant you the souls o the damned, an infinite pit of damned souls, of the most powerful deceased, there would be virtually none to stand in your way..you're free to do as you please, I only want power..I can't stand weakness...I can't stand the state I'm in ,I only want raw power like this..if the gods won't give it to me..then perhaps the demons will....

"Kano spoke with sincerity, at first this was a ploy, but he really believed he was addicted to power, he hadn't been weak in so long, the years in which he was stripped of his divine power had left him depressed, he couldn't be like that again, he had a kingdom to run, the 9 Realms needed him."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:41 pm

"It was so amusing to see the so called heroes give into greed and power. Sandra was the first, and he personally helped break her himself. Then Milo followed. Now Kano was the longing for more power."

Shawkun: I shall answer your plea Kano, however I don't trust you. Therefore I'm applying a, lets call it insurance policy to your very soul. I will give you full control of your demon, of your power. However, if your fail to without your end of the deal. Your soul becomes. And Kano, I will break out of MRD eventually if that happens. It may take month, years, maybe even centuries, but it will happen. And when it does, not only will I use your power to access hell anyway, but I will take the soul of your lovely wife, and all your people.

So I recommend you stick to your promise.

"Shawkun got to work, Kano would soon have his power, the demon would soon be a non issue. But to achieve this, everything was at risk."

---

"Sandra knew what Castiel was going to say, The White Phoenix. Sandra has had brief experiences with this mass power a few times before, it was indeed their best hope of combating this threat. Sandra knew she could not touch more in her current state. While she was still massively powerful to most, Mother had already took some power from her, and Lex's machine had drained the Phoenix even more. The problem was Lex was to smart, she did not trust him one bit to empower her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 pm

"Earrings pouted briefly at her silent rejection, but he was listening to Castiel. What Mother was doing wasn't the typical have fun and screw the consequences. She was attempting to spread chaos everywhere as if it was some superior ideology. Just one look at his sister showed that she would hate living in that reality. It was against her sensibilities."

Earrings: Well we are Fallen ones of course there isn't much we can do to a power like her. Some of the toys we retrieved through millenia has given us the ability to hit far above our weight class, but it probably won't be enough.

Tie: So the universal whore claims freedom for everyone through chaos. Ignoring the idiocy of that what plans did you have to stop her? I doubt you two were going to sit back a whine about it.

--------------------------------------

"Of course like she expected Lex would go against her will. It wasn't surprising since all most people in his position wanted was power. However she did have other plans. There would be others gunning for that power and she wasn't against working with them temporarily. This would also mean that she needed to find a way to contact Lex and give him an out. For now it was just something else that needed some forethought. The mutants however needed to go. For now the random killings are being stopped by military and MRD forces. Most people faced with the threat of a bullet to the brain generally won't test it."

Roberta: Computer send a high priority message to all other Directors in Foreign nations.

*This is Director Roberta Cisneros of the American Branch. I suggest contact Genosha and ask if they want to allow a mass immigration of Mutants into their borders. With cooperation we can send all the civillians and people who only violated the Monitor act to Genosha.*

*ALERT: MRD facility locked away in a pocket dimension has went offline. It contains a classified weapon. The personnel there have went rogue. All documents concerning them is being sent to you. Any actions you take against them is by your own choosing.*

War: Not surprised these people act this way. I'm far more adept at sensing conflict than most beings.

"The other thing in her mind began to speak up for the first time in a while."

Roberta: So why did you let me do this? Do you want everything to plunge into a world war?

War: Who do you think your talking to?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:14 pm

"Shawkun was finished with Kano soon enough."

Shawkun: Make no mistake, I done this fast, but perfect. There is no loop hole, there is no open. Your wife will find nothing. You either uphold the deal, or you are mine. When your soul returns to it's body, you will feel different, stronger. You will once again truly feel like a god, and the demon. You will have no more trouble with that. Your souls are bind and you are in control.

"With that Kano's soul is bumped back to it's body, Tanya's clone although it never heard anything was bumped as well. Tanya let the clone vanish as Kano, who'd appear to fall into a sleep during the experience had started waking up. Tanya was already by Kano's side, a look of concern. She didn't trust Shawkun, hell that soul reaper still gave her chills, despite the fact she is well above her his current level of power."

Tanya: Kano... Kano are you alright?

---

Sandra: We may have hope left.

"Sandra wasn't clear in any which way what she was referencing to. It was simply enough for Tie and Earrings to confirm they had something in mind."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 pm

“Kano took in a deep breath, and exhaled as his eyes opened up, and he took in a breath of fresh Asgardian air. He looked up at his wife getting up to hug and kiss her. It was done he felt power not only was the demonic power his, his own godly power his own, however it felt different magic coursed through his body, then demonic energy, then briefly a runic symbol appeared on his chest before fading away, Shawkun had given him more power then he’d expected, now it was time for him to do as his demonic mother Abbadon instructed.”

Abbadon: Kano my son you’ve gotten a grip on this power I granted you quicker then I expected, whart sort of deal with the devil have you made?

“Kano turned to see his mother standing there, whatever Shawkun did had put him in direct contact with his mother, but it was only in his head it seemed since Tanya couldn’t perceive her.”

Kano: I did what I had to for now, and the deal I made was with no devil it was Shawkun. It’s done, the power is mine to command, I’ll deal with the repercussions of my dealings with Shawkun later, right now I need to get in contact with Kingsfield about MRD’s security arrangements for Shawkun, I need to make sure he won’t be breaking out any time soon, go to the armory and contact the elves tell them I need them to accompany me to New Jersey to build a powerful impenetrable nigh inescapable prison.

Abbadon: That man..is worst then many a demon I’ve known son, I hope you truly master this power of yours soon, tame the demons, control them now while Mother has them spread out among earth.

Kano: I will..thanks to you I know what I’m capable of, including the integration of other demonic entities who’s powers may serve me well. With Haste my love we need Shawkun locked up for as long as possible weeks, months, years, whatever time we can buy.

“Kano vanished reappearing near a crater in the mountains and used his power over earth to dig deep until he found what lay there Mjolnir still bound to the ground by Thor’s enchantment. Kano summoned his vast demonic energy and Amora’s magic as he walked over to the hammer bending down to grab it before tapping into the Odinforce to remove the bindings in place before grabbing Mjolnir now grayer, darker, and with purplish hues flowing through it using it he contacted MRd’s head quarters the director’s office.”

Kano: Kingsfield are you there it’s Kano we need to speak now it’s an urgent matter.
…………………………….
Castiel :Even so if Heaven were completely organized, and Mother’s presence in this plane hadn’t spread the demons across the universe I doubt the entirety of the heavenly host would help us stop her. That being said we have little time for what if’s, we need to work with what we have now. My plan is the same hers prayer that God stops with this no intervening cause of free will and does something before we have too much free will & everything goes to shit, but considering how close he’s let existence itself get near decimation I have a feeling Father won’t be pulling to smite Mother any time soon. Our best bet is to ally all the other fallen angels on earth, get all the gods from the various pantheons, recruit the most powerful super-humans on earth and nearby planets, get all the toys together we’ve “Retrieved, and appeal to the Celestials inform them of the situation, and see what they can put together to stop her, that and Hope is all we have.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"Tanya was quick to do as her husband asked. The instant he left to get Mjolnir she had gone to the armory and started gathering the forces Kano needed. There was little questioning, she was second to Kano at this point. If she called for something being urgent, then what she says go's, unless Kano himself overthrows her decision."

---

"This was getting Sandra ticked off at this point, not that there was a massive threat, they've been in these situations before. No it was the whole other thing ongoing with MRD. Try killed Milo, they tried to kill her. Yet if they had any idea what was really going on, they would practically be gobbling at her feet for help. Tool, that all they where. When it was peacefully all they wanted was control or to take out anyone that scared them. But when a real threat arrives, public enemy #1 is suddenly the savior. She sometimes wonder if she should let the world descend into chaos. But in the end that wouldn't be fair to her family, friends, or the truly innocents. It was just annoying so many never gave them any respect until imminate doom was upon them."

Sandra: To hit her with everything we got is our best hope. If we can all see eye to eye like Castiel suggested, our chances might go from none to slim.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm

"When Kano dropped in to her office Roberta shut down everything with a mere command."

Roberta: Computer off!

"The holographic screens shut off quickly making sure no classified info was shown. All the lights came back on in the room. She hadn't seen him in awhile and it was apparent to her that he needed something. Even before he set foot inside her office she felt something within her self awaken. Even the rest of her body began to heat up like last time during the fight."

Roberta: So Kano, nice of you to drop by. How can I help?

----------------------------------

Tie: You make it sound so difficult Castiel. For a second there I wouldn't have believe someone like you could irritate the entire Heavenly host.

"For many angels Castiel was well known and even hated. The fallen knew of his deeds, but were indifferent when it came to his downfall. However Tie and Earrings for a long time made it their duty to piss off as many of their Angelic comrades as possible. Castiel and Lucifer were in the lead when it came to this."

Earrings: I know right I thought we had a badass over here. He does have a point that we need to unite many forces to drive Mother off this plane. Even now I can sense her corruption.

Tie: When the first step is done we should wake up father of the year and ask if we can play hopscotch in Mother's heavenly ribcage. So where do we want to start. Heaven, Hell, Asgard, ask a phoenix or two?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"Kano looked at Roberta with a puzzled look, his other half or portion of him or whatever she was, she gave him more power, and that was something he wanted now. Now he truly had power he had two realms to command Asgard, and Hell, and he'd been itching for a good battle, but the first threat with Mother then he'd began his own journeys. He felt the same connection he had to her last time, wondering who exactly she really was."

Kano: roberta..I'm here to see Director Kingsfield it's an urgent matter regarding Shawkun's imprisonment, honestly I don't even wish to disclose the details to him personally you are who I'd much prefer to speak with them about but he is the director.
Castiel: I've been compared to the 21st century Lucifer before so it dosen't surprise me, not that the title is non-deserving considering my previous actions in Heaven, earth, and many other realms..

"Castiel spoke with a heavy hint of remorse, and regret for his past actions but right now those things didn't matter, he thought about getting access to the SOTU but he knew himself he couldn't handle such vast power he'd proven himself unworthy of near limitless power time and time again."

Castiel: Like I said you know his whole free will no jumping in rule so I doubt dad will do virtually anything, he did little to stop Zed, Thanos, Shawkun, and Dark Serpent why would Mother be in different? Heaven can't even detect Mother's presence only fallen angels can so there out of the picture, Hell dosen't care what happens if the universe descends into a primodial age of chaos their numbers will multiply by the billions possibly the trillions if the effects reach the multi-verse, and without any order it'll be hard to stop the Hell Lords once they get a taste of the nigh omnipotence the deconstruction of civilization everywhere will bring. Sandra have Emmet locate all the Phoenix's on earth, and as far as his telepathy can reach across the galaxy, as well as potential hosts, I'll head to Asgard, Kano is the current President of the Council of Pantheons so perhaps he can unite. but visit as many gods homes as you can hopefully Olympus grudge for tossing Zeus and the lot into Tartarus will be put aside considering the circumstances, better if you two split up speak to the Skrulls, The Zenn Lavians, start putting together an army. I'll be doing the same.

"Castiel vanished reappearing in a pocket dimension, a hidden part of Heaven-Space known only to a select few, that had once been part of the Black ops unit he opened his coat and out fell some objects that he quickly re-arranged for a summoning ritual."

Castiel: Zadkiel I know she's spoken to you..we need to speak I believe I have a better bargain for you.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Sandra: Olympus... fuck me. This won't go well, I can almost guarantee it.

"With a sigh Sandra contacted Emmet giving him Castiel's instructions to reach as many Phoenix's as possible. She then set off to see the gods, who she knew probably hated her."

---

"By this time Tanya has done as Kano asked, she already has everything ready. She spoke out through a clone to Kano."

Tanya: Kano everything is ready.

"She had a thought, she was a god now, and needing clones really slowed things down. She wondered if she could adopt those powers, without creating a second physical being. Kano always wanted to get stronger, and it seems that mentality was starting to scrub off on Tanya a bit."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:04 am

"There was a sense of urgency about him. Kano needed the MRD's assistance, but there was very little they could do to help the Asgardians."

Roberta: Mr. Kingsfield is retired in a Federal prison. Your looking at the new Director of the Mutant Response Division. How can I help?

----------------------------------------

Tie: Its obvious Heaven can't find her Castiel. Don't you think it would be a little useful to have some of their weapons and fighters on our side anyway? Remember you are talking to a Fallen Angel. We find more like us and convince the brown nosers with wings that we can defeat her.

"She refrained from actually calling Mother a name that represents a parental figure. It was something that she personally found annoying. To call someone like that "Mother" was disingenous."

Earrings: If we can recruit these other Angels we may need to see if they can allow the demons to gain a little ground. Sure they are the spawn of Hell but they deserve a little fun to. Plus we need all the fire power we can get.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:05 am

Emmet, Christian, Katy, and Cassandra moved to the patio on the backyard following the reuntion.Katy noticed that Cassandra seemed to be really into the music. She wanted to help the girl feel welcome and as Emmet would say, music tends to do that " Well since we dont really have anything else to do right now and the moods kinda been set, how about a few songs to welcome Cassandra in "

Emmet and Christian were immediately on board, Cassandra blushed and looked down " You guys dont have to do that, really I'm fine "

" Oh pish posh sweety, no need to be shy, your amongst fellow thesbians. Shall we do a round of soloist followed by a group number at the end? "

Everybody agreed, Katy volunteering to go first to help break the ice for Cassandra. She got up and moved further into the exspansive back area, Christian and Emmet falling in behind her as the music started.

Katy with Emmet and Christian(Emmet and Christian)

He's a cold-hearted snake (Girl)
Look into his eyes
Uh-oh

Katy

He's been tellin' lies

He's a lover boy at play (Girl)
He don't play by rules (Uh oh)
Uh-oh
Girl don't play the fool now

Katy had been practicing, her moves, in between all the drama, and put them to work now. Emmet and Christian keeping up with her moves as they danced in sync

Katy:
You're the one givin' up love
Anytime he needs it
But you turn your back and then he's off
and runnin' with the crowd
You're the one to sacrifice
Anything to please him
Do you really think he thinks about you
When he's out

Manipulating the water in the grass and air, she constructed a set up of bars and beams, freezing them, Emmet reinforced them with phoenix fire. The three of them climbing on and continuing the dance.

Look into his eyes
Uh-oh

Katy:

He's been tellin' lies

He don't play by rules (Oh-uh)
Uh-oh

Katy's body moved like water, weaving expertly through the construction.

Katy:

It was only late last night
He was out there sneakin'
Then he called you up to check that you
were waiting by the phone
All the world's a candy store
He's been trick or treatin'
When it comes to true love girl with him
There's no one home

Look into his eyes
Uh-oh

Katy:

He's been tellin' lies

He don't play by rules (Oh oh)
Uh-oh

The constructly rose into the air, making slow rotations.

Katy:

You could find somebody better girl
He could only make you cry
You deserve somebody better girl
He's c-cold as ice
As cold as ice
He's cold as ice
He's cold as ice
Stay away from him girl

C-c-c-cold-hearted
Ooh, ah, ah
C-c-c-cold-hearted snake
C-c-c-cold-hearted
Ooh, ah, ah
C-c-c-cold-hearted snake

Look into his eyes
Uh-oh

Katy

He's been tellin' lies

He don't play by rules (Uh-oh)
Oh-uh

(Uh-oh)
Look into his eyes (Uh-oh)

Katy (Emmet and Christian)

He's been tellin' lies (Uh-oh)

He don't play by rules (Uh-oh)

Katy:

Emmet and Christian (Katy):

Cold-hearted snake (Oh whoa)
Look into his eyes (Into his eyes)
Oh-uh

Katy with Emmet and Christian

Oh oh oh
He's a cold hearted snake

Cassandra clapped enthuisastically as the song finished. Katy slapping five with Emmet and Christian while the phoenix praised her endlessly.

" Thank Emmet, coming from you that means a lot " she beamed at his approval before collapsing the structure and moving to the side so Christian could take the stage.

" My turn! " he hopped around as the music started playing " Oh, yeah oh! "

Christian:

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a shit
And it goes like this

Christian/Emmet/Katy

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger

Cassandra was tapping her foot and moving to the beat in her chair. Christian, Emmet, and Katy bouncing around between their dancing.

Christian(Emmet and Katy):

Maybe it's hard
When you feel like you're broken and scarred
Nothing feels right
But when you're with me
I'll make you believe
That I've got the key

Oh
So get in the car
We can ride it
Wherever you want
Get inside it
And you want to steer
But I'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here (Oh! Yeah yeah!)
And it goes like this (Uh)

Katy ran forward after seeing Casandra dancing and dragged the girl into the performance. A bit shaky at first, Cassandra followed the choreography exceptionally well

Christian with Emmet, Cassandra, and Katy:

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you (Uh)
And I'll show you

I don't need to try to control you (Oh, yeah)

I've got the moves like Jagger (Yeah yeah)

Christian stepped aside and let Cassandra step forward

Cassandra:

You wanna know how to make me smile
Take control, own me just for the night
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

Cassandra with Christian

So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, oooh baby rub me right
But if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this (Ay! Ay! Ay! Aaay!)

Cassandra danced with Christian as Emmet danced with Katy, all four of them completely caught up in the music.

Christian(Cassandra)

Take me by the tongue (Take me by the tongue)
And I'll know you
And I'll show you (Yeah yeah yeah!)

(Oh, yeah)
I don't need to try to control you

" Wow, that was fun! " Cassandra exclaimed, suprised with herself at enjoying it so much. Emmet shooed them back to their seats, saying he had a special solo performance for them " This one of my all time favorite songs and as you can imagine, this is an expansive list, so enjoy "

Emmet:

I got 36 expressions!
Sweet as pie to tough as leather
And that's six expressions more than all them Barrymores put together

Instead of just kicking me why don't they give me a lift?
Well, it must be a plot!
'Cause their scared that I got...such a gift?
Well, I'm miffed

Cause I'm
The Greatest Star
I am by far!
But no one knows it—wait-they're gonna hear a voice
A silver flute (ah ooh ah ooh)
They'll cheer each toot (Hey, that kid is terrific, mmm)
When I expose it (Now can't ya see to look at me that)

I'm a natural Camille.
As Camille I just feel
I've so much to offer
(Hey, listen kid I know I'd be divine because)
I'm a natural cougher (ahoo, aheh, ahay)

Some ain't got it, not a lump
I'm a great big clump of talent
Laugh! (ha ha ha ha)
They'll bend in half
(Did you ever hear the story about the traveling salesman?)
A thousand jokes (Stick around for the jokes!)
A thousand faces
I reiterate
When you're gifted, then you're gifted
These are facts
I've got no axe to grind
Hey..., whaddaya blind?
In all of the world so far
I'm the greatest star

No autographs, please.
Ya think beautiful girls are gonna stay in style forever?
I should say not.
Any minute now they're gonna be out.
Finished!
Then it'll be my turn

Who is the pip with pizzazz?
Who is all ginger and jazz?
Who is as glamourous as?
Who's an American beauty rose?
With an American beauty NOSE!!!
And ten American beauty toes?
Eye on the target and what
One shot; One gun shot and BAM!
Hey, Mister Keeney!
Here I am!

I'm the greatest star
I am by far
But no one knows it
That's why I was born
I'll blow my horn
Till someone blows in
I gotta break the lights
Gotta flash of light
I'll flicker then flare up!
All the world's gonna stare up!
Looking down, you'll never see me,
Try the sky cause that'll be me!

I can make 'em cry!
I can make 'em sigh!
Someday, they'll clamor for my drama
Have you guessed yet?
Who's the best yet?

If you ain't I'll tell ya one more time.
You bet your last dime
In all of the world so far
I am the greatest, greatest staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

As the music played, the area warped to a grand stage, Christian, Katy, and Cassandra were sitting front row as Emmet owned the stage, sing and dancing with a big finale of fireworks. He took a bow and returned them back to Sandra's backyard.

" Thank you, thank you. Your all to kind " he sashayed over and gave Christian a peck on the cheek before turning to Casandra " Alright sweety, I warmed the crowd up for you. Time for the headliner to perform! "

Cassandra looked down, blushing furiously. But after a moment, she took a deep breath and stood. Walking to the spot they'd been using as a stage. She folded her hands in front of her and began the song.

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?
Who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be
Free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why

Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
Who I am inside?
Who I am inside?

Cassandra belted the song out, singing from the bottom of her heart. She had her own name, but she knew she'd always be known as Sandra's clone, she didnt want that. She wanted her own reflection. As she finished, Everyone clapped cloudly and whistled. She blushed brighter but still smiled softly. She blinked, realizing that she was crying. She looked up as she felt something soft press against her cheek. Katy was holding out a napkin, Emmet and Christian standing behind her.

Cassandra took it " Thank you all, now I guess we should do the group number? "

The music started on the hinges of her words

Emmet:

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

Katy:

So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice

Christian:

I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

Emmet with Cassandra, Katy, and Christian:

You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
Get ready cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now

The area warped again, transporting them to a jungle scene, everyone wearing leapord print loincloths.

Emmet/Cassandra/Christian/Katy:

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna hear me roar

Cassandra:

Now I’m floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

Katy with Christian, Emmet, and Cassandra:

Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
Get ready ’cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now

Emmet/Cassandra/Christian/Katy:

‘Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar...

The four of them, danced, ran through the jungle, and swung around on vines, belting out the lyrics

Ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar

(Cassandra) Emmet, Katy, Christian, Cassandra

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe went wandering about, floating through the sky and taking in everything around him. Despite being detached from everything, he still saw and now he could experience.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

"Cassandra felt much more welcomed now into Genosha. But in the back of her head she knew she hadn't come here to sing songs. While she had a unexpected great enjoyment of it, getting lost in the music even. The other clones was still in danger."

Cassandra: That was great, it really was. But I didn't come her to sing songs, my friends are in danger. I can't possibly safe them alone though.

"After singing that solo song and really opening up, she seemed to have had enough of referring to herself or them as clones."

Cassandra: Nick told me Sandra could help... but she seems to busy.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:15 pm

“Kano was surprised to see Roberta in charge, although it was a welcome change. Kingsfield wasn’t really a man he wanted to reason with anyway, it was more of the League was acting irrational and refused to submit to any form of restraint humanity invented while telling them to defend themselves, hypocrisy from leaders was worst then in followers. Kano’s body had a similar reaction that Roberta’s did to his as he felt the same thing he felt last time he encountered her, it as if she was part of him and her part felt light untainted by his demon mother’s power.”

Kano: As you know during my time in the MRD I’ve been loosing a vast majority of my power, my connection to the Runes, and the Odin Force, my father who rose banished me from the usage of my hammer, I was drained of a vast portion of my mother Amora’s magical energies during battle against my father who’d gone rogue as well as numerous other threats such as the Phoenix, with all that drained it was nearly impossible to wield Gaea’s powers she imbued in me and finally I felt m own godly strength weakening trying to combat the demonic power within me. IT turns out that demon was one of the most powerful aspects of my power, I’m connected to one of the Knights of Hell, one of the original demons created to help bring about the Apocalypse and run the world. I’m connected to one of the first knights, my second mother…

“Kano sighed he didn’t know how to explain this, or how Robeta woul react to his descision but everything had to be done to keep Shawkun at bay.”

Kano: Her pwer wa great but it conflicted greatly with my Asgardian nature, the demonic power was so strong I tapped into it but it was over-taking me, I felt levels of evil I encountered when fighting the likes of Blackheart, and Mephisto so I had another power source I could not tap into, until..I went to Shawkun I made a deal I had him use his mastery over souls to give me control of Abbadon..the demon, and use her energy as a center for everything else My mother’s magic, my connectin to my hammer, the odinfroce, the runes, my godly power, It’s all together, I’m a new being, but I have to liberate Shawkun and give him access to the souls of Hell one..day..however that day cannot be now with the problems we’re facing, I had my wife get the elves of Salvareitiem to help build an impenetrable fortress to bury Shawkun deep under-ground, combining the technology we have and the skills of the elves we can imprison him, not to mention if you persuade Felicia who’s under your command to tap into ancient sealing magics, make it so it’s nearly impossible to uphold my end of the deal until I find a way to defeat Shawkun wielding the power of Hell, please Roberta..I know my descision might not be the best..but I could not.I cannot be without the power to protect you, my wife, my people, everyone I love.
……………………………
Castiel: Then do that as well without my aid I’ve already lead many to fall , I cannot do so no more..I need atonement for my actions..so perhaps IF I face Mother..perhaps that can the beginning of a long series of mistakes I’ve made. Earrings I’m friends with a very influential hell lord, if we support him and his armies perhaps we can use him as the bridge between a demonic alliance, come with me I know where he resides on this earth, we can easily get demons to work with the fallen, it’ll be any from the Host that’ll be adamantly against that plan.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 pm

"Sandra by now was at Olympus to seek out the gods who had filled Zues and the others roles, or at least seek out whoever remained. With any luck they will listen and be willing to band together. She would rather have gone to see Kano, sure they had some issues as of late, but she was sure he'd be more receptive to listening. However she realized really nobody else could come here, it's doubtful the gods would even listen to a fallen angel, and Milo was no longer around. As she seeked a presence with the gods, she contacted Emmet."

Sandra: Emmet it's Sandra. Did you hear my previous message? Who have you contacted so far?

------

Katy: Calm down Cassandra, we understand why you came, all of us has been in the position you are in now. It's hard to accept others saying to calm down or wait, but things are really hectic right now. Do you have any information on those who has your friends?

"Katy wanted to help the girl, but they couldn't just leap blindly into a situation they may not be able to handle, especially with not only the team split apart and others missing, but with the more powerful members busy elsewhere. The team was thin and stressed, if they was to do this, they had to do it right."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 pm

"Kano was throwing a lot at Roberta currently. She just sat there and listened not even reacting when he mentioned making a deal with Shawkun. Everything he was saying sounded as complicated as a god's normal life would be. Even her alter ego didn't interrupt."

Roberta: So in short you need me to help bury Shawkun? While an interesting proposal it would be helpful to me more if you aided me in a little venture in return.

---------------------------------------

Tie: I was merely entertaining the thought of allying with demons. The scum deserve my blade more than anything else!

"She gritted her teeth making sure she didn't do anything to rash. While a rogue, Tie was still just as spiteful as most angels in Heaven. Simply allying with demons would cause her to rip out her hair. Of course, she knew what the best plan would be."

Tie: I hate to say it but...

Earrings: Hahahaha! Don't worry sis I know what your getting at. I'll go with Cas to make sure you don't go into a blood rage. Plus you know I have a trump card in case something happens.

"By 'something' she knew he meant Castiel. They didn't trust him completely and if anything happened Earrings had the immediate advantage in a fight. Still going to meet with Hellspawn was risky."

Tie: While you have your fun I'll conscript any wondering Angels who had their wings clipped.

"When she vanished she reappeared in the sky seemingly floating above the city. When Angels looked for something they tend to look everywhere. Almost every square inch could be searched due to their abilities. The flutter of her wings could barely be heard over the traffic of cities. In the forest she could be mistaken for a bird taking off. In the sky however she was in full view of another such being. Not necessarily fallen, but close enough. He was dark and seemingly without purpose."

Tie: I usually don't see your kind wondering the skies like this. You will call me Tie.

"She adjusted her dark tie as if to signify her name, but it was the equivalent of twitching a trigger for that was where her weapon resided."

Tie: What is your name Fallen one?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Emmet was so caught up in all the musical revelrie that he didnt notice Sandra' s calls. But bow his attention was completely focused on her and information she was relaying. " Hmm, so this mother is a threat of THAT magnitude " he hid the dark glee that threatned to bubble up. He recognized that it was becoming a dir situation, but nothing excited him more then the prospects of war, he enjoyed the sight of a good battle, as much as participating. Peaceful resolutions be damned, only the blade would solve real conflicts, let the scholars and preachers prattle on as they would " I'll do what I can, which is to say quite a lot " He drew on the power of the phoenix force and began focusing, making sure to patch Sandra in as well.

" Cassandra, worry not, I'll help you save your friends. Gather your patience as many things are afoot at the moment " Katy, Cassandra, and Christian all stepped back and covered their eyes ass Emmet was enveloped in a corona of light.

" My bretheren, those who bear the mark of the fire bird, hear me now. We have need of you now on earth. All who bear or can bear take up arms and join us as we combat a maternal threat of universal calamity "

Emmets telepathic call expanded out past earth and into the vast galaxy. Many answered the call, but their willingness to help was less than enthusiastic. Emmet smiled, knowin of one way to convince them. He delved deeper into the phoenix force, his telepathic wave coming alive with music.

Emmet:

I've made up my mind
Don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I am right
Don't need to look no further
This ain't lust
I know this is love but,
If I tell the world,
I'll never say enough,
'Cause it was not said to you,
And that's exactly what I need to do,
If I end up with you

Emmets voice echoed across the galaxy, reaching all host, current and potential. Hearing Emmets voice, the passion in his voice, reached into them, all the way to the core and compelled them to join in the song.

Emmet with the Phoenix host's:

Should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere? (Host: Nowhere)
Or would it be a waste?
Even (Host:if I knew my place?)
Should I leave it there? (Host: Ohhh!)

Emmet with the host:

Should I give up?
Even if it,
Leads nowhere (Host: Oooo...)

Emmet conveyed his desires for them to come, help them fight mother for someone of her power and mindset could easily come for all of them. They needed to make a stand.

Emmet with the host harmonizing:

I'd build myself up,
And fly around in circles,
Wait then as my heart drops,
And my back begins to tingle
Finally could this be it, or,

Emmet with the host:

Should I give up?
Even if it leads nowhere? (Host: Leads nowhere)
Or would it be a waste?
Even (Host:if I knew my place?)
Should I leave it there? (Host: Ohhh!)
Should I give up?
Even if it,
Leads nowhere (Host:Oooo...)

Emmet could feel it working, it didnt hurt that this was one of his favorite songs and his own joy was mixing in from that single fact, many of the hosst wanted to meet Emmet now, meet the one with the voice that reaches all of them, even though they didnt speak the same languages, it didnt matter.

Emmet:

Should I give up?
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste? (Host:Would it be a waste?)
Even if I knew my place? (Host:If I knew my place?)
Should I leave it there? (Host:Should I leave it there?)
Should I give up, (Host:Should I...)
Or should I just (Host:Keep on) keep on (Host:Chasing) chasing (Host:Pavements) pavements?
Should I just (Host:Keep on, chasing) chasing (Host:Pavements) pavements?
Oh! Oh-oh-oh, Oh-oooooh!

All of them began flooding forward, the universe set alight as the host of the phoenix force toom flight from their dwellings and made their flight to earth. Many already appearing around Emmet from gate.

Host:

Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements, (Emmet: Pavements!)
Even if it leads nowhere? (Emmet: Even if I, woah!)

Emmet with all the phoenix host:

Or would it be a waste,
If I knew my place?
Should I leave it there? (Sandra: Ohhh)

Host:

Should I give up, (Emmet: Should I?)
Or should (Sandra: Keep on) I just keep,

Emmet with all the phoenix host:

Chasing pavements?

Emmet:

Even if it
Leads nowhere (Host: Oooo...)

Emmet sighed with happiness as the power died many, many of the host surrounded him now as he felt more making their way to earth.

" Sandra, Alls well on my end "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe looked over his shoulder, he'd felt her coming for sometime now. If her presence didnt give her away, then her demeanor and tone of voice certainly declared her angel. He turned around to regard her fully, the pin pricks of pale light in his pitch black eyes glowed slightly brighter.

" My name has long since been banished from the worlds histories and memory, you will or rather can call me Ashe. It is the monicker I have decided on " his fave was completely impassive, betraying no emotion or giving any sign that he had any any " No, I don suppose you do, but pray tell, what do you suppose I am? " Idle curiousity, he barely knew himself and only moreso from Jericho's analysis. He waned to continue on with his wandering, but he also wondered about this angel that came before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next