Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Nate: Don’t bother talking same the energy you have Ms. Fuller it might be the only thing that helps you survive this process.
Castiel: Nathaniel..this was not the plan, this is not the course of action Heaven approves of, I can feel she’s been tainted by Mother, attempting to drain the rest of the energies could have disastrous effects, if the Government harnesses a source of energy tainted by the very opponent you seek to use it against, release me from whatever control you’ve put over me!

“The Chamber began forcibly draining the Phoenix Force energies into it, while Castiel attempted to escape when he finally realized what was wrong with him essence control. “

Castiel: Reese…Sandra attempt to contact Emmet tell him about Reese, track him and bring him down, MRD has him, I can get us out of here hurry we have mere minutes left before you’re dead, and they have the unlimited energies of the Phoenix at their disposal!!!!!

“The entire lab began to shake, as even with apportion of the Phoenix’s energy it was too much for the ground, attempting to absorb all of the Phoenix or even half could potentially destroy the entire planet.”

Nate: LEX Hurry, there doing something!
……………………………
Abbadon: We Demons do share a common bond of evil, hate, destruction, but we also al use to be human, and one thing that never fades even as a demon is the love a mother has for their child, and Kano is a child of mine.

“She went over to hi laying her hands on his chest, and embracing him in a warm hug, the whole scene would have been heart warming if not for the fact they were in the pits of hell, and an ancient demon was the one doing the hugging.”

Kano: Mama..I..
Abbadon: Ssh..you have the chance to control Hell, I’m beyond redemption, but you my son can earn the good grace of Heaven, before it’s too late, a powerful force of destruction runs amuck on earth, known as Mother, the Mother of all..the oldest Mother, and she wants to save her children, the humans, the gods, the inhumans, the mutants, all of them, however her own idea of “saving” is , however..I do not do this all for the sake of love as your wife implies. I want fucking revenge on those that betrayd me, I was promised a prominent role being one of the oldest Knights of hell, I was going to be the queen of damnation, instead Lilith was giving my role, and I was powerless to stop it, you my son are my chance at letting me enjoy damnation at last believe me, now will you join me before it’s too late not only for me but you’re people as well..Humans and Asgardians alike.
Kano:…Y..yes.
Abbadon: “Grins” The choice you’ve made is wise.

“Abbadon reached over to Kano surrounding him in flames, and Tanya was kicked out the fire appearing back in the throne room of Asgard, with Loki sipping wine speaking to some asgardian woman.”

Loki: Oh umm I’m just holding the throne down in Kano’ absence, what seems to be the matter?
………………..
Taylor: This is it isn’t it, our last chance to fix this mess, to right the wrongs we’ve done?
Evan: MR PRESIDENT! What the fuck is wrong with you, these people are fucking monsters, they have tobe controlled, there’s too many “non violent” contenders who will seek vengeance, and wrongly so! We’re so close to administering mass monitor to all the remaining prisoners, then hunting the remants will be easy, society will be controlled.
Taylor: If we keep going like this, there won’t be a society left to control! We have to find another awy, look what Ventro and Fuller alone did to D.C, it’s in ruins, New York City is gone, L.A in flames! I think you need to be revoked of your duties as director of MRD temporarily, Roberta you’re in charge, get this situation under control, and God..help me for the state I’ve pushed this country in, the world in, Evan you’re temporarily relieved of Duty, Roberta take his MRD access card, and office for the week, we have to clean this mess up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 pm

"Sandra tried to contact Emmet. Alone they couldn't get the connection though, but when Emmet and Sandra reached out to each other at the same time, not even MRD defenses could stop them connecting. Sandra quickly gives Emmet a quick run down of Reese (a mutant with essence control) and explains he's in MRD."

Sandra: Castiel can bust me out, but Reese has influence over him. You must hurry Emmet, MRD are already draining the Phoenix, we have minutes to take Reese out.

---

"Tanya still didn't fully trust the demon, but then again it is hard for anyone to put faith into such beings. She just prayed Kano knew what he was doing."

Tanya: It's a disturbing matter.

"Tanya dismissed the women and took the thorn from Loki. Kano had accepted the demons presence and now she was kicked out of Kano's find."

Tanya: You better fucking control whatever she's doing to you Kano, not let it control you.

"Tanya's most imminent concern was Kano would return as some whacked out hell spawn. She did not need to be pitted in a death match against her husband."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Kano' demon form)

"Suddenly the entire ground began to shake around the throne room, and the outer walls were surrounded by flames Loki began feeling an immense demonic power Loki began to feel the power of Hell itself bearing down on him."

Loki: No what is g oing on
??: I HAVE RISEN THE POWER OF DAMNATION AND HELL UNITED INTO ONE BEING! YOU PUNY MORTALS AND GODS ALIKE SHALL FEEL MY WRATH THE UNLIMITED POWER I WIELD OF THE CAST OUT IS MINE TO COMMAND IN ONE BEING!
Loki: No what ..

"The entire building was surrounded in flames, pure fear radiated, and fire began to consume the entire palace, and screams were heard then a second later everything was back to normal and Kano was seen laughing."

Kano: You guys looked scared as shit,
Loki: NAY What prank was
Kano: NO prank just some new powers I copped from mom, not like you haven't done worst, sorry I scared you babe..but ..jokes aside we still have to deal with Shaw.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 pm

"Tanya went over to Kano smiling but suddenly slapped him in the face upset with the prank."

Tanya: You ass, what's up with scaring me like that!?

"Before Kano could reply though Tanya wrapped her arms around him and gave Kano a kiss, now showing a very relieved side of her."

Tanya: I'm so happy you are you though, and wasn't driven mad with power.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:18 pm

"The fact that the president was being reasonable now concerned Roberta. Recently his actions were mostly based on the possibility of a imminent painful death that she couldn't stop. Now that he isn't being controlled it was almost unusual for him to not act as if every single non human murdered his family and friends."

Roberta: Thank you Mr. President I won't fail you.

"She smiled graciously actually meaning the sentiment. Then she turned towards Evan smile removed and her eyes stared at him cautiously, but with no malice."

Roberta: I'm sorry for this Mr. Kingsfield, but please relinquish your access card.

-----------------------------------------------------

"That's it? Nothing else you can tell me about the people living here or possible past affiliation with them? You just happened to hear screaming."

"Why is that so hard to believe Agent? My ears work and me and my brother was near the mansion at the time." Tie was less than entertained by the MRD agent's persistent questioning of her reason for attacking the mansion. As she sat in her cold metal chair across from the MRD agent who looked like he was going to explode. It would've been far more interesting then staring at the sterile walls of this interrogation room.

"I've already talked to your brother about this and he said you both knew what they were doing. You helped sell people for money, but when they became to noisy about it you eliminated them!"

"Well that's quite the story. What proof do you have other than my brother's supposed 'confession'? Because from my point of view, all I see is a barking Chihuahua with nothing to back up any of that noise." The entire time she did her best to not even look at him. It was as if the wall's existence was far more important to her.

He wanted some information from both of them. It was unlikely they had a direct involvement with this group but the way everything turned out weemed a little too strange. They heard screaming from the mansion when they drove by. Ms. Ashford took some of her bodyguards and her brother to check it out. What she claimed was an entirely unprovoked assault.  Her men were better and proceeded to ruthlessly pacify any resistance. Ashford security was known for their effectiveness, but how did they kill over a dozen men and women some were mutants in 3 minutes?

The MRD agent grimaced knowing it would take more information to get her to talk and detaining her wouldn't work. MRD were already shorthanded and losing support. Picking a fight with the Ashfords who just saved a plenty of people would hurt them. For now all he could do was one thing. "Your free to go Ms. Ashford. Try not to make too much noise out there.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:49 pm

" Got it " Emmet immediately teleported off to Reeses location. It had been quite sometime since he'd tangled with an essence manipulator. He arrived at the MRD base phoenix aura coating him " No time for pleasantries or my customary broadway quality musical number, just go to sleep " He launched a massive scale telepathic attack on Reese.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Sandra: If this machine succeeds in what it's meant to do, it could kill me in the process. So hurry as best you can Emmet.

---

Meanwhile Cassandra was still at Genosha. She really wanted Sandra's help but up to this point has only talked to Katy who she met on arrival.

Katy: Are you sure you don't want to talk to someone else? There is no telling where your real life counter part is.
Cassandra: Hey I'm real damnit!
Katy: I'm sorry, I meant original. Come, lets talk to Yamairo, he's always had support of mutants and is a good man. I'm sure he can help you while the others are busy.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Alexander walked through the grand hall of the Ashford estate in Los Angeles wearing nothing but his earings. The cold and dark marble floor, ancient weapons sitting on their respective walls, pictures of heroes of old defeating their enemies, and the dark gothic look of the thrown Alexander's sister sat on showed a room fit for one of the most annoying Angels who could easily pass for a cartoon villain.

He ignored her staring as he went over to one of her glass display cases and pulled out a whip. An old one from even before the Colonial era.

"Sup sis! I'm taking your little sex toy." His voice echoed through the large space between them. The room was designed that way. Probably more for her. "Why were humans so into whips back then." Before he could walk away with it a blade moved through the air at speeds that distorted the air infront of him. Itfound its target in the stone above the glass case. Alex frowned and looked back at his sister who was just whistling a tune while balancing an Angel's blade on her index finger.

"The fuck is that all about!"

"What do you mean?"

He snatched the blade out of the wall and tossed it back at her. Lilia caught the dagger with barely any effort. "Oh I don't know maybe I'm a little pissy about my sister's attempt no my life?"

"Maybe you shouldn't walk in on your sister without wearing anything. Its quite indecent. Now I'm not saying it was me, but maybe you should be careful because next time you might be missing a scrotum." Tie looked at her brother who was furious. His breathing was erratic and hands clenched. She knew what was coming so she prepared

Her tie was released from her collar and formed into its true form. Excalibur was a shining example of power chivalrous knights could exude on the battlefield. Tie gestured her weapon towards her brother. "En garde!" He flapped his wings seemingly flashing out of existence only to reappear two feet in front of her.

"ENOUGH!" A bright light appeared before both of them. The heavenly light of an angel pushed them both back in desperation. "End this pointless battle! Even the Fallen should know some restraint!"

Tie was pushed back down into her iron throne and Earrings was lying on the floor. The angle before them was disguised as a older Asian human likely of Japanese origin. A woman in a dark suit. She looked at both of them with anger, but also some fear wondering what could this much time away from heaven do to them.

Both Tie and Earrings looked at each other and started laughing and pointing at the newcomer. "Oh my god you actually fell for it!" Tie said surprised at her entrance. "We knew you were spying on us, but were wondering when you would come out."

"So as siblings we obviously thought of the samething." earrings followed getting up and stretching.

"What if we blow up the mansion? That might send her into a frenzy." They both stated grinning at the now furious Angel.

"Idiots! We should've dealt with you when we had the chance. Fortunately for you Heaven is giving you another mission."

"What is it?"

"Find the traitor Castiel."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Lost the link toc hatzy new computer
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:48 am

“Kano rubbed his face with discomfort.”

Kano: I guess I deserved that, yeah I think I’m already naturally mad with power from hanging out with Milo all the time, so this was just a taste of some day to day experience.

“He was joking around, but he was glad the sinister power hadn’t taken over plus now he had access to a literal bank of corrupted damned souls for Shawkun.”

Kano: Now we just need to do the worst part..get in contact with Shaw..
…………….
Evan: YOU BITCH!”

“He drew his gun putting it to Roberta’s head.”

President Taylor: Evan..please we’re not giving up we can do this in a more tactful manner w can
Evan: I’ll blow her fucking brains out if you don’t put me back in charge now!!!!
……………….
“Reese hit his knees screaming out in pain, when outside several drones appeared to face Emmet, and Felicia appeared as well.”

Felicia: Stand down Phoenix pick your battles wisely you’re interfering with something bigger then you can understand, Sandra’s sacrifice is necessary for the preservation of not only the human race, but mutants, inhumans, this whole damn planet, and even more.
………………….
Castiel: The Machine’s about to override you and drain all of the Phoenix into it NATE STOP!!!!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 am

That mere name put a chill down Tanya's spine, despite her current status. She seen him as basically the mortal version of Satan. Still, it seemed they needed him.

Tanya: Lets do this then. How should we go about contacting him?

---

Emmet could hear Sandra's screams of agony though their now patchy telepathic link. She was unable to say much beyond "you must stop it" to Emmet at this point.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Jericho's skeletal butler Jarvis invited Christian in. He'd contacted the demon shortly after summoning Ashe and Pandemonium, deciding some added help couldnt hurt. Christian had been with his parents with the issue with the MRD had risen up, Emmet shielding them before being dragged off for some galactic battle or something of that nature. He missed Emmet terribly but it had been nice to spend time with his family. But he had to confess to a rising boredom, he was restless, craving battle and violence. He'd been a pacifist as a human, but it seems that had changed, so he'd all but jumped at the chance to fight when Jerico had called him, asking if he could assist him in some oncoming battles. Taking an hour to shower, moisturize, gel his hair, and pick out an outfit. Jericho had opened up a shadow portal so he could arrive quickly. Christian wasnt sure of what to make of the company he seemed to have fallen in with. He was familiar with Jericho obviouslt, but the other two. He immediately took notice of the man who was giving off a terribly powerful aura and cramming food into his enlarged mouth. He had demonic essense, but there seemed to be something else mixed in, more pure. Then there was a woman, or something in the guise of a woman, with red skin who was nipping at rotting meat and straw.

" Welcome.....Christian, I am happy that you were able to join us, please have a seat "

" Um, happy to help " Christian elected to take a seat at Jericho's right, he waved away the offer for food and simply drank water. Jericho waved in his direction " This is Christian, a demon who once was human. Jericho this is Ashe, the falled angel, and Pandemonium the twisted Alicorn "

Ashe simply nodded in Christian's general direction, Pandemonium raised an eyebrow, a haughty look, which appeared to be permanent, etched on her face " Oh, another two legger, but will he be of any use, what pathetic power he's brought to this table! "

Christian was taken aback by the sudden insult and not exactly sure how to respond. Jericho answered instead though " He wouldnt be here if I didnt recognize his power and abilities. Now down to bussiness and of why you are all here "

He waved his arm and the room darkened, a large crystal ball appearing above the table. Everyone's gazes were drawn to it as it illuminated the room " God slayers, are any of you familiar with them and their branch of magic? "

Christian shook his head no, Pandemonium turned her nose up as if saying it was beneath her to know. Ashe on the other hand nodded " Yes, it's been a long time though since i've encountered them, in times long since past they caused.....trouble is putting it lightly. Are they enemies you speak of? Why as the name suggest, they exist to slaughter divine beings "

Jericho folded his hands and leaned forward " God slaying magic is one of the most ancient of magics, it was deviced to combat gods and other divine beings, it's based around certain elemental properties, not unlike the magic of dragon slayers. The reason I know to expect them soon is......my older brother is one. The practice has all but died out, save for six that make up this generation. My knowledge of them is sadly limited from what my tracker spirits has picked up on "

" Why is your brother targeting you? " Christian inquired, thinking of the close relationship he has with his own siblings.

" Jealously is the core of it. You see when he was aborted by our mother who at the time did not want a child. But Eclipse, as he goes by, survived. His latent magical talent was great, which is why I believe our mother actually did away with him, her body couldnt handle it and it was gradually killing her. What happened to him after that is more or less up to theory. But then I was born and after that our siser/brother Alice/Alan. but the two of us have a different father from him, a mutant and as such possess mutant powers along with our magical affinitiess. Though all of our childhoods were far from perfect. But on topic, Eclipse mastered the art of the black god slayer or the god of darkness, on top of that he also has mastery over the heavenly bodies in space. Thats the end of my intel though I know nothing of the other five or their powers "

Jericho let his words linger in the air as the others took it in. Christian had never met a god himself, but from Emmets stories he knew they were tough and here were people who could kill them. Ashe had no real opnion on this, he's was bound to help Jericho so either way he was fine. The darker part of him however was intruiged with the being they would battle. Pandemonium had slipped back into her true form, her eyes sparking with malice, enslavement on her mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eclipse floated down to where the others were sitting " I'm glad to see all of you have managed to make it.....for once "

Name: Eclipse
Magic: Black god slayer

" Hey hey now, some of us have lives outside of this you know " one of the figures threw off their cloak, revealing a young girl of about twenty three, with cream colored skin, long bright pink hair down to her waist. She was dressed in a mix of goth and valley girl style.

Name: Aria
Magic: Sky god slayer

" I have fasshion shoots, autograph signings and so forth " Aria enthused with her hands as she settled on a cushion of air.

" Oh yes, I can see how wearing clothes and standing can be so time consuming and draining " another figure threw away their cloak, a mid sized man with a strong swimmers build, his hair was dirty blonde, short and spike. A pair of headphones hanging around his neck and dressed like a punk, mischief gleaming in his eyes

Name: Raid
Magic: Lightning god slayer

" Hey Arky boy, how about another race after this meeting of the minds is over? Bet I can whip you this time, ha " he laughed as he leaned back against the fountain, far to close to the boy then was deemed polite.

Ark sneered and vanished, reaapeared next to Eclipse " The result will be the same as it alwayss is you dolt. You can't even begin to match my speed, but if whipping is the name of the game, I can abilige you "

Name: Ark
Magic: White god slayer

" Kinky little brat, haha "

" Enough, Eclipse, what plans are we putting to action? " a gravelly voiced figure asked. The oldest, tallest, and physically biggest, his crew cut hair was steel grey, but his facial appearance appeared to be that of someone in his early forties. Scars marred his entire body, on full display do to the fact that he was shirtless and wearing cargo pants and boots

Name: Gray
Magic: Earth god slayer

Aria giggled as she eye fucked the older man, she'd had a bit of a crush on him or quite awhile. But he flat out told her he had no interest in her at all, of course that didnt stop her. There was still one last person to remove their cloak. The one who was last to arrive, he did so quietly and simply stood there, listening. The youngest, after Ark at sixteen, he was dressed in what appeared to be a school uniform, his short dark blue hair and piercing eyes.

Name: Mordred
Magic: Water god slayer

Eclipsse cleared his throat and began speaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet cocked his head to the side  " Fair words but you'll find that once youve lived a few millenia theres not a lot you dont understand " as he was speaking, the signia for the phoenix was burned viciously into Rees's forehead, before he vanished. " Consider it stopped " A cold dread began to creep into the room as Emmet geared up, his expression becoming darker as the insanity he'd learned to chain down began to rise up. The phoenix reacting and causing pitch black flames to engulf the room " A little music wont hurt, especially if i'm just playing do-re-me on your rib cage "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Kano: That’s the question of the year.

“Kano paused with the hammer this task would have been easy, and he didn’t want to involve Lokior any other residents of Asgard, his people had suffered enough as is due. He wanted to keep his wife safe but they were running out of communication options.”

Kano: Our options aside from me tapping into my evil essence again would you be what you’d originally suggested, using a clone with Shawkun’s power to contact him, but put me through so only my soul as it risk I’ve been a victim of the power enough to know how to resist it, besides after he knows what I’m offering he’ll be persuaded.
…………………..
“Felicia screamed at first seeing the Phoenix Flames reaching out to here stretching across the room before her eyes glowed yellow and her own flames began to surround the room as well clashing with Emmet’s. The Flames of Faltine as she’d drained energy from Dormammu, and began glowing as she gathered large amounts of mystical energy reaching out to Reese. “You Avatars believe your so special because the flame bird has chosen you hmm? And with age only comes arrogance!!!” She put her hands forward uttering the words to a spell sending forth a wave of invisible force to attempt to lessen Emmet’s tolerance to pain.
…………………………..
“With Reese down Castiel had used his own angelic energies to try and break out the machine managing to do so only for Lex to counter with his angelic defenses and a giant hand of energy to encase both him & Sandra as they disappeared with Castiel and Sandra reappearing in an ally in Denver, Colorado with Castiel bleeding and breathing heavily with the giant hand of energy gone.”

Castiel: Fuck what just happened

“Back in the alternate dimension Lex was working on using the energy he’d drained to lock onto their co-ordinates only for all the systems in the room to start overloading in energy from all they’d drained from the Phoenix and the Angel.”

Nate: LEX WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
LEx: I don’t know somehow the system is overloading and OH SHI-!!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 pm

"Tanya quickly created a clone, one of the best perks of being elevated to a goddess status was she could recreate any power though her clones, it was good for these situations."

CT: Lets do this then.
Tanya: Good luck Kano.

---

"Sandra was still in pain herself from the effects of Lex's machine, she came over to tend to any of Castiel wounds regardless."

Sandra: You got me into that situation, but you also got me out. So thank you. As for what happened...

"Sandra went quiet as she remembered why she gave quite a bit of her power to Mother, could it actually be, was Milo back?"

Sandra: Castiel, what exactly was that machine, I could feel it not just draining my life, but straining the Phoenix itself. How could Lex build such a device?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 am

"When Evan pulled out his weapon Roberta grabbed his gun faster than he could react and tossed it aside."

Roberta: Former Director, what you've done could be considered treason and I have half a mind to rip you apart!

"Her hands began to shake as she forced herself to calm down. She was done dealing with him and putting her fist through his chest would have been quite cathartic. Of course, this isn't what she would do."

Roberta: If you move towards that weapon I won't hesitate to rip your hand off. Now hand me the clearance and hopefully you won't be tried for treason against your country.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 am

" No sweety, with age comes wisdom and excellent senses of taste and you are absolutely tacky " Emmet laughed at her attempts to lower his pain tolerance " Another part of age is your....more carnal taste can be expanded and perfected " he licked his lips naughtily " Though i'm afraid as a woman you do nothing for me in the slightest, arent there any big strapping men to indulge me? " Emmet sensed that Sandra had gotten out of her predicament " It seems I have to cut this short, to say good bye is to forget someone and I shall do that gladly " Emmet teleported to Sandra and Castiels location, but not before flooding the building with phoenix energy and destroying parts of it.

" Sandra, glad to see you in better affairs then prior " he cast a sideways glance at Castiel, there didnt appear to be any animosity in the air so he shrugged off the angels presence and leaned against the alley wall.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 pm

"Sandra was quick to acknowledge Emmet appearance."

Sandra: Thank you for the help Emmet, you really helped save my ass in this one. Things have become serious now though, we can't take MRD lightly anymore. I'm sure you felt what that machine was doing Emmet.

"Lex had build a machine capable of sucking a cosmic force dry and harnessing it's power. Sandra's connection to the Phoenix was so close that she could feel and ill effects even to the force itself. She hadn't anything like this in years and thought only highly advanced alien weaponry could manage of this scale, but Lex had made it work with what Earth had to offer. Perhaps she had underestimated just how much the world has advanced."

Sandra: Come, lets return to Genosha, I don't want the kids to worry.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 am

"The standoff in the whitehouse was only permitted for so long because of Roberta's civil nature. Unfortunately for Evan it wouldn't last long since she could barely stand Evan's presence for much longer than a few minutes anymore. She smacked him across the room slamming him into the wall hard enough to crack it. It wasn't what she had in mind at first but his unconscious body slumped on the floor was somewhat satisfying."

Roberta: Sorry Mr. President, but he clearly showed disregard for your safety and mine.

"When the secret service busted in weapons drawn they lowered them when it appeared the President wasn't hurt. Roberta had the Director's card by now."

Roberta: Please take the suspect into custody. Mr. President I'm headed back to the Jersey office.

"It was good to finally take power away from Evan. The smile that appeared on her face as she walked out felt like the grin of a satisfied criminal. That small part of her that wanted battle felt satisfied which was strange. The War inside of her wanted this to happen more than she did. For now it didn't matter. At the moment she needed to repay some debts and fix MRD. Sandra needed her children and with control of the MRD, Roberta could do it herself. For better or for worse Roberta had a code."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 am

"By this time Sandra had returned to Genosha with the others. She had went over to see David and Chloe after the scare they had."

Chloe: Mommy where is big sis.
Sandra: She's safe sweety hopefully at least. I'll have her back soon.

"David was curious what happened to his mom just now, but Sandra didn't want to worry him. The child didn't need to know the MRD has weapons that can kill Ventro, or his mother. She simply said they would talk about it late. By this time Sandra was aware Roberta had finished up with the president. She spoke out to Roberta through telepathy."

Sandra: So how did everything go, are you capable of holding up your end of the deal Roberta?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:39 am

"The instant Sandra entered her mind it was a feeling she gotten used to. After all there was already something strange in her head."

Roberta: Well if I was a criminal mastermind in a TV show I'd say "Just as planned." While laughing maniacally. I should be able to hold up my end as long as everyone recognize my authority.

"When she made it outside Roberta began to focus on changing partially. For now all she could do was grow her wings."

Roberta: If they don't want to I can deal with them by force and just say I'm giving them some time off without pay. This will be dealt with one way or another.

"Her wings went through a single motion bending the air around her to her will as she took off. Even now she was fast enough to get to Jersey in less than a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:03 am

Sandra: While you are seeing to getting Abby free, could you also see if MRD has my husband, Dave Hollos Fuller. I know I didn't initially make note of him, but he seemed to disappear, and MRD would seem most likely to be hiding him.

"This was the first time in a while Sandra had brought up any mention of Dave. She'd been almost non stop as of late between MRD, Shawkun, Milo, trying to fix things she's done, looking for her children, so on. She hadn't really noticed Dave gone missing, like as in really missing. She'd taken it he'd just gone drinking, which seemed to be his favorite hobby these days."

Sandra: Going through Tartarus was less stressful then all this shit.

"While she didn't like being negative around the kids, she couldn't help those words slipping out. Before Emmet or anyone could speak, there was a knock at the door."

Sandra: Seems Katy is here with a guest.
Chloe: Who's the guest mommy?
Sandra: It's... me...

"Sandra couldn't help but sigh, now clones on top of everything. They've had history with clones before, rarely much of it good. A fight with a evil clone wasn't on Sandra's to do list, and god help them if they made a clone of Milo, even if it only had a portion of his power."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 am

Once they'd gotten back to Sandra's house, Emmet resumed making them all a meal. Nothing extra fancy, sanwhiches of pb&j, turkey, ham, swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, bacon, and other kinds. He also squeezed fresh orange juice and was regaling the children with tales of his past(albeit heavily censored in some) he'd caught Chloes attention with his mention of Magical Girls when the knock came at the door. He'd been listening in to Sandra's conversation with Roberta, he too wondeed where Sandra's husband could be, he knew their relationship was five kinds of Rocky and Milo was turning it into a triangle. He'd gotten all of this out of their duet together.

" Hello Katy and clone of Sandra " Emmet wasnt remotely fazed by this development, he'd seen plenty of clones in his time.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 pm

"Katy and Cassandra where permitted to let themselves in. Cassandra followed Katy and upon coming into view of the others, quickly caught Sandra's attention. Cassandra was indeed a clone, but not like Sandra had expected. This clone despite having Sandra's appearance, looked a bit more youthful."

Sandra: Cassandra right, come here a minute.

"Cassandra seemed a bit on edge but Katy helped ensure her nothing would happen. When she walked over Sandra placed the palm of her hand on Cassandra forehead and did a deep search of Cassandra's memories. She's finished quickly."

Sandra: For what it's worth, I'm sorry for what they did to you.
Katy: So is this girl on the up and up?
Sandra: This women's name is Cassandra Fuller. She is a scientific clone of myself, much the same way Nick Ventro is to Milo. There is apparently a bunch of them that was raised to combat us, although has defied those orders due to how Terra Corp has treated them. Cassandra here and Nick are the only 2 clones feed so far. Now Nick is captured, the other clones are in danger of being destroyed, and Cassandra has made her way here for help.
Cassandra: How do you... know all this?
Sandra: I have the same powers as you, telepathy and telekinesis. Those are my core mutant abilities. However not only have I used said abilities much longer then you and developed them far more, but they are all pushed beyond mutant limits by the Phoenix Force. With the current situation of things, I am the strongest telepathic mind in the world right now.

"Sandra should be happy that she could claim that now, not having to play second fiddle to Milo who was a combined collection of every cosmic, heavenly, demonic, alien, mutant force imaginable. Yet she wasn't, she didn't want to get to the top through the sacrifice of someone she was so close to."

Sandra: Get comfortable Cassandra, have some sandwiches and get to know some of the group. We will work out some way to help you. It's just there is much more currently going on.
Cassandra: But my friends are in danger.
Sandra: So are members of my family, as well as mutants in general.

"While things may change soon with the President freed from Shawkun and Roberta seizing control of MRD. The fact that government forces has grown so strong that they do have means to destroy her, was concerning. Then there was still mother, who had seemed to vanish again."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Roberta: That can be done. If we don't have him then I can commit some resources into finding him. Just in case we have another unfriendly player on the board trying to rattle you.

"Roberta made her third most interesting entrance to the MRD office in Jersey. At this point it seemed like the suits there got used to her unorthodox way of arriving here. Wings that seemed to grow out of her body wasn't that much of an unusual site at the moment. What was unusual to them was why the Director wasn't there. The heightened security required her to go through a few unnecessary scans at the door and she needed to show her clearance. Having the highest clearance only granted by the director was shocking to them and their database proved that she was now the acting Director of the MRD."

Guard: Director Cisneros, what happened with the former Director if you don't mind me asking?

Roberta: He was retired.

"There was no need to explain the rest to him since it was more complicated to say all the things that led her to being the Director. Before she could head to her office one of the many agents walked up to her and began trying to explain her duties as the new Director. It took some time, but it was worth it. She was even told her some of the hidden uses of the security card. One of the uses was DNA imprinting which allowed only her access. Further security set ups would make it more in depth, but now it was all she needed to access the Director's computer in her office.

Roberta: Well now that isn't a bad hiding spot.

"When she began it was easy to find Abby. Like she expected it was similar to the place she saw Milo was. Reports state that Sandra was held there to. It seemed like a weapons testing facility and Sandra was a lab rat. The moral issues involving the testing did worry her, but the results were clear. They had an easier way to deal with Phoenix level opponents. No doubt Sandra wants to destroy this, but Roberta knew the value in this weapon. For now she made a call to the relay station requesting Abby be transferred back to Genosha."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 pm

"Sandra thanked Roberta after she said they would be able to look for Dave. By now everyone at Sandra's was having something to eat, including Katy and the kids. Sandra did want to take out that device MRD had. Yet she was so close to getting her family back together, she didn't want to face MRD right now. She was thinking they may need to take a in-direct approach to this to keep her loved ones from being targeted. Emmet and maybe his friend Christian could help out, if they was up to it.

However their was also Cassandra, Sandra had been at this to long to turn her back on someone who needed help. Perhaps they should see to her situation first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next