Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 pm

"Tenshi awaited a opponent, a bit of dust seem to blow in a circle around his feet only temporarily, he glared towards the True Notes."

Tenshi: Do not fear the unknown. I'll make defeat as quick and painless as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Adrian shifted Emmet off his lap and stood up, after seeing everyone else fight,his bloodlust was at an all time high and he was aching to get into the ring. Since Victoria took his mace, he opted for a scythe " My turn now, wish me luck "

Emmet rolled his eyes but in a playful fashion " I dont believe your the type to need it but as you wish " he leaned forward and kissed Adrian on his nose " Maybe i'll be abliged to give you more if you win " he grinned seductively and waved his fan at the boy.

Adrian leaped into the field " So I take it your my victim "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 pm

"The pillars disappeared with a wave or her hand. Tie looked to the spirits that stood to her right and nodded for them to begin the next stage. They flew into the stage in the ground stirring for the chance to start. They were rather comfortable with following he orders. Unlike others who forced them to kill or even use them as just a power source Tie usually demanded them to prevent deaths. In this case they may need to cause a little pain for that to happen."

Tie: Ladies and Gentlemen this has been such a wonderful match I've decided that I should bring in come guests.

"Her hands came together signaling for it start. There was nothing but silence for the first few seconds until flames appeared in a straight line between them. Ice encircled the outer part of the field in large spikes and within a moment it was replaced by fire."

Tie: This is Stage 3! Try not get to burned or frozen. BEGIN!

"The flames were hot enough cause a large amount of pain as if someone was on fire, but it wouldn't kill them or burn their skin off too much. Prolonged exposure would cause some severe burns but death wasn't possible. Contact with the ice for more than 10 seconds will freeze that person solid, but any less would simply begin the starting stages of Hypothermia. Enough to hinder any of the combatants, but not kill."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:56 pm

"It seemed the game has changed and the ground was quite the dangerous place to be. Again a little dust kicked up around Tenshi's feet as he slowly hovered into the sky. A sudden slash of the sword from Tenshi sent a cutting wave of energy towards Adrien. Tenshi started the fight immediately without wasting time replying to his comment."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:57 am

Adrian was already moving when Tenshi ascended into the air, the new twist Lilia imposed was pretty interesting to say the list, to keep up on the ground he'd need to keep track what effect was going to come next. Tenshi certainly wassnt wasting any time with pleasantries and Adrian certainly didnt intend to either. Hmm flight and some type of energy projection, Adrian twirled the scythe over head as he ran, just a wave of flames was about to come up he brought the pole end of the scythe down and vaulted himself into the air. Black electricity laced the the staff as he swung it around and mimicked Tenshi's attack with blades of electricity that met Tenshi's and cancelled both out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 pm

"Tenshi was quick to launch 2 more slashing waves at Adrian, these 2 slashes formed a X attack that headed Adrian's way. Tenshi waiting till Adrian was about to counted the move before propelling himself straight forward. Tenshi flew though his own attack which Adrian didn't expect, Tenshi quickly slashed Adrian with his sword which due to the no death effect of the weapons and tournament, sent Adrian towards the ground to where the flames burn."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 pm

"The spirits had a mind of their own. Tie didn't command them so they acted alone. As Adrian fell towards the ground the inferno was extinguished, and a second later two giant walls of ice arose around them almost as tall as the arena. It didn't touch them, but it did drop the temperature a great deal. It was slowly getting colder which would make it difficult to battle."

Sarah: Whatever you have doing your dirty work is impressive.

Tie: Well I do try.

"Sarah was very concentrated on the match and tried not to see into the future. Instead using her own reasoning to see who would win."

Tie: Any sign of interference?

Sarah: Not yet. I am trying not to see who wins this. Adrian is impressive and I ran simulations before on what would happen if I fought him. He's a clever fighter, but if you are recruiting I'd say he isn't the best guy for it.

Tie: Why?

Sarah: Like the crazy girl he seems to not have any real loyalties. The second you turn around he will betray you.

"Tie expected as much, but Adrian was useful enough to the point that the risk should be taken. Plus Emmet seems to be attached to him, so it wouldn't hurt to keep him around for now."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Adrian blocked Tenshi' attack and started plummeting towards he ground, he was prepared but the flames went out and twin ice walls, how conveniant he thought. He spun the scythe and stuck the blade into the wall and balanced on it. Out the corner of his eye he saw Sarah with Lilia, now that was an interesting duo. Now what are they scheming, not that it mattered to him in the slightest bit, he'd gotten to see some interesting fights and gouge everyones abilities and he was impressed these were people worth killing and obtaining their powers. Adrian began floating into the air, an ability had many uses, depending on a persons understanding and for him many doors of possibility. Electricity coursed over his body as he sparked a repulsion field, this allowed for limited levitation, Tenshi still had him on aerial manuverability but the playing field could be leveled a bit. He gathered electricity into his hands and loosed twin bolt in Tenchi's direction.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:57 pm

"Tenshi held the sword in one hand and from the other shot two small every blasts from his finger tips. These impacted with Adrian's with enough power to cancel the electric bolts out. Tenshi held his palm open and created a energy orb, shooting it into the air. The entire arena watched the energy ball, not knowing of what the attack would entail. What met everybody was a blinking flash of energy, the energy ball had just kept building up until it suddenly exploding in a blinding white flash.

As Adrian sight was impaired, he started feeling a strange sensation seconds later. He started feeling increasingly tired, as if he was in a serious workout and over excreting himself to the point of eventual collapse. While most, if not all the field couldn't see. Tenshi had made his way to Adrian quick and with the absolute lightest of contact, a mere touch of the finger tip, Tenshi had started drawing the energy from Adrian body."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Adrians stamina was steadily being drained, it only took a moment to realize it was Tenchi's doing. His breathing rapidly becoming labored, he slumped down, gradually losing his grip on hiss power, the electricity dimming out. Suddenly something slammed into Tenchi's back, breaking his concentration, something flapped just in the line as site as it accosted him, the assailant a great horned owl, had been watching with a number of birds on the rim of the coliseum. Adrian whipped around instant and gripped Tenchi's neck " My compliments your good. I see what your ability is now, tricky but I'll make better use of it when the time comes " he ached to rip the top of the other boys head off and peek into his mind, damn the rules. Adrian had been building up energy since the start of the fight just in case he met a situation like this, Tenshi's drain made a bit of a dent but he was still good to go. Black electricy built and built till it was released " Big Bang " the top of the coliseum lit up momentarily, two figures falling to the ground, the spirits suspending the two to the ground.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 pm

"It would seem this fight had gone to a draw as well, the effects of Tenshi's blinding attack didn't last long, though it wasn't meant to. Troy knew Adrian was strong, Alex had run some background checks on the Glee groups powers. The outcome wasn't quite what Troy wanted, but a double knock out beats a clear loss at least.

The doctor would remove the two from the field, there was two newbies lft, Shag and Riku."

Troy: Well, who's next?

---

"Sandra and Tanhesna was though most of the movie by now. Tani had helped Sandra out of the wheelchair and onto the couch, keeping her hurt leg propped up with the foot rest. Tani was sitting beside Sandra haring a large bowl of popcorn with her, which was mostly gone at this point in the movie."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 am

"Roberta jumped into the ring already without saying much. She wondered who Troy had left to fight. So far most of his combatants seemed manageable except for a few."

Roberta: The Hottie in the ring is next!

"Sarah was surprised by the outcome. There was a part of her that wanted Adrian to win. Mostly because rooting for the bad guy was always her thing. This was still very useful and she could easily use this data for later. She looked to Tie wondering if this was another reason for why she wanted her to come."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 am

"Shag entered the ring to face Roberta."

Shag: May the better man, or women, win.

"Shag had noticed while the doctor carried away the injured, the weapons was left behind. There was a few swords and maces around that might come in handy. Tie called for the match to start and things began slow, Shag first move was a bit of a confusing one, he placed the palms of his hands together and started generating what was first thought to be seem that began to billow out from between Shag's palms. However, a smoky order quickly started filling the air, and it became clear wht this man was producing was not steam."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

The great horned owl roosted on Adrian's arm and ignored Will's attempts to shoo it away. Adrian popped one eye open, it hadnt been a victory but it was better then nothing and he'd gleamed some decent information. Still it stood that he wasnt maxmizing his abilities to their best. After this he intended to do some training and obtain another ability. For the time being he relaxed in his seat and watched the beginning of the next match.

Emmet suprised that Adrian had lost and that he'd been worried about him during the match. " Oh well, I guess I can still put out for him "

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 pm

"Shag finished, there was a think smoky cloud in the air by now. Shag manipulated it, bringing it down to ground level. From here nobody could see though the think smoke and it was hard for some to breath, coughing being heard. Shag however could peer though the think smoke and breath normally.

Shag made his way to the nearest dropped weapon, a mace. The question now was, how impaired was his opponent."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm

"Roberta in the beginning was already readying herself. Almost on the otherside of the arena from Shag she didn't bother to keep her shoes on for this fight. As an odor started filling the air Roberta had both shoes in her hand ready to test her opponent. However Shag immediately disappeared into the smoke cloud forcing her to try a different tactic.

There was no way she could see through the smoke and holding her breath to avoid inhaling it was pointless."

Roberta: Fine by me fool.

"Her body went low to the ground to the point she was actually kneeling. Feet becoming embedded into the dirt until she jumped. The force from the jump was enough to displace some smoke, but no where near enough. As she reached so high to the point she went just higher than the building, Roberta came crashing down fist first into the ground creating a small creator and pushing the smoke out of the way."

Roberta: Where are you?

"The smoke was displaced all around her in a wide area. At this point she could see, but no the entire arena so he was still hidden. However if he did attack she was ready. Roberta was had an instinctual knowledge of weapon usage even if she never wanted to admit it. For now she was playing the waiting game. However if her opponent didn't want to come out she did have other options."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 pm

"Shag could see what Roberta did, this one was indeed powerful. To strike the ground with enough force to cause a rippling shock wave effect powerful enough to clear the air around her, was no easy feat. It seems choking this girl out wasn't a option, but Shag still had the visual advantage.

In the arena Roberta had cleared, a torrent of smoke shot out towards her from behind. Knowing the smoke itself won't physically hurt she thought this was where Shag was going to attack from, until 2 more torrents shot at her. This gave Shag 3 possible directions to which he could attack from. Inches away from Roberta Shag would emerge to Roberta's left, mace already in mid swing"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Tanesha was suprised that Sandra had never seen the movie before or read any of the graphic novels and made a point to mention any helpful information. Every so often their hands would touch when they both reached into the popcorn bowl, just kid stuff but the brief contact felt electric none the less " Romana is certainly a hot piece of vag but could you image having to fight seven evil exess to be with someone? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Sandra: That would be pretty insane, you'd have to love that a person a whole lot.

"Sandra was really enjoying Tanesha company. She was a very nice girl to talk to and was uite helpful as well."

Sandra: If I had to fight 7 evil ex's, it would be to defend Emmet. What about you Tani, anyone you would go though all the trouble for in your life?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:34 pm

"Roberta was hoping this would happen. Of course this Shag had a very versatile power. Roberta didn't know if they were all attacks or distractions, but luckily she didn't need to guess. She hit the first plume of smoke so fast that Shag's mace was still in mid swing. The second didn't have anyone in it. She smiled knowing where he was. As his mace was closing in she moved her arm in to block on her left stopping the mace."

Roberta: Hi.

"Tie was surprised at her speed. Her reflexes were beyond most of the combatants that fought already. She wondered how fast was she really."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

"Shag quickly pulled the smoke cloud in as he backed off to regroup. With the power this girl had he doubted a face to face assault would do much of any good. Roberta was about to clear the smoke again when she seen a dark figure moving towards her, she attacked only for her strike to go though the shadowy figure that faded away.

Shag came up from behind Roberta this time after making a distraction within the smoke cloud, he swings to mace Robea in the back of the head."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 am

"Roberta took the hit like a mere slap to the back of the head. It was merely annoying than painful, of course if that actually had the ability to cut she might have a scratch. This fight would only end if Roberta caught him or Shag had some ability that could cause enough physical trauma. Tie noticed this and knew what would need to happen to make this even more entertaining."

Tie: Release the Final Hazard!

"As the spirits still in the Earth gathered power they rose out of the ground. Two large four meter tall Dark armored Knights arose from the ground. Tie recognized them when they were used to fight the Demon that wanted to absorb their energy. Tie was the only one who could kill the thing, but these knights were still interesting creations.

They both stood still for a second as if wondering who was their next victim. Roberta didn't know who to attack. When they began moving it was at first rather slow and lumbering. Both moved towards her. She didn't think they would be too much of an issue to deal with due to their speed. The second she took her eyes off of them she could hear light footsteps from their direction. Roberta immediately jumped away expecting it to be Riku, but instead saw two large swords embedded deep into the ground."

Tie: You may want to keep your eyes on them. When your not looking they are rather quick. Even showing yourself for a moment will get their attention!

"Shag may be able to hide himself, but during an attack the spirits could spot him. These things would be a danger to both combatants."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 am

"Roberta's endurance surprised Shag, he hadn't figured he would be paired against a female Hulk. It seemed however as if the host wanted to even the playing field. Shag, seeing a he could see while others couldn't very well, was able to clearly gauge the size of these knights."

Shag: Interesting, if I can manipulate the girl into moving, those things will attack her.

"Shag started manipulate the smoke again. Seeing where everything would appear shadowy blurr to Roberta till the very last second, Shag decided to mimmick the size and shape of these knights. Much the same way he made fake marriages of himself, it isn't long before Roberta can see what looks like the two knights coming in pursuit of her."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 am

"Roberta focused on the slow moving Knights briefly, but it wasn't long until she heard the footsteps. She immediately jumped out of the way and saw the slash of a sword cut through the smoke. Where the Knight was the smoke briefly dissipated during his attack. Their swords could naturally push away the smoke every where they went. She landed looking towards that knight wondering what the other ones actually were. Even then if they weren't real then where was the second real Knight?

The spirit could sense another life form around, but it wasn't visible. Even behind the smoke the Knight gravitated towards Shag moving through the smoke. It was obvious these things worked on line of site. If you could see them then they moved slowly, but if you looked away they were quiet and fast. Merely looking at one can tell them your position."

Roberta: I guess I might need to try for this one.

"She lifted her right leg up and balanced on her left foot. Standing on her big toe and hopping on it. As the giant moved close enough to swing its large sword she kicked off the ground and into the wall, but looked away. Immediately she kicked off the wall as the Knight followed. She continued this around the field using both herself and the Knight to push away the smoke. Roberta picked up speed like a ping pong ball and traveled in random intervals. This type of rhythm was difficult to keep up, but eventually she found the source of the smoke and another Knight near by."

Roberta: Sweet Dreams.

"Her final jump flew her into the direction of Shag, but when she made contact with the Knight near him it focused on her. At the moment she was directing both of them directly to her enemy. It was risky because the Knights could tag her and Shag if she wasn't careful. Either way if the enemy was down she was okay with that."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:02 am

"Shag is forces on the retreat now from Roberta's latest move, narrowly avoiding her and the knights. Shag kept his focus mainly on the knights, he to had noticed they was not as fast when watching them. Roberta gave Shag very little time, but he generated a smoke cloud while on the move and collected it around him, this time it being much darker and blacker.

When he deemed it large enough he let Roberta enter it. She missed him and was out of the cloud a mere second later, but in that short time her eyes felt like they was burning and Roberta felt her throat tingling as she was a little choked up. Something was different, the cloud had become much more potent, if not outright toxic in nature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next