Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:31 am

Katy: Is Sandra could subconsciously make us all break into dance on a whim, I wouldn't mess with her.

"Katy did wonder if Tyrone was on to something with the magic thing. If Sandra was that powerful a telepath, she wouldn't be in the hospital right now. She knew of course Tyrone was having fun, but magic seemed a viable, and scary explanation."

---

Joe: If you are for it, that'd be the Megan we know and love. If you think lizardmen, then you are on something way fucking stronger then beer.

---

"Meanwhile Troy was talking to Alex about what he wanted info on, Alex said he'd look though some of the old X-Men files, dig a bit more into Sandra's history, and try to conclude what the chances of the mythical Phoenix reemerging might be. He told Troy that if there are answers to be found, he'll have them by morning.

With Alex given his job, Troy returns to Eva, seeing Joe and Megan has returned."

Troy: So how was the recon, find out anything important?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:01 am

Ashe received a summons to the principles office. Not really sure why, he made his way there. Upon entering the room, he noted that Shawkun was already present leaning against the far off wall, as he took a seat in front of the principles desk.

Cordelia " Charlie " Goode, a woman in her early forty's, slim and strong build with shoulder length blonde hair. Garbed in all black she sat behind the large oak desk like a queen on her throne. She wore her ever present expression of condescendance and humor " So glad you could make it, I have a matter of the utmost importance to talk about " she explained as she cut a line of coke on the mirror in front of her. She snorted a line through a hundred dollar bill before continuing.

" Now these are troubling times were in and NO I dont mean the band of merry misfits playing the extreme version of cops and robbers " she said pointedly to Ashe " Life is rough and we cant coddle them. Their on the bridge of becoming adults and have to learn to deal with this type of crap themselves " she neglected to mention how some of the generous donation Troys father put in, went to upgrading her office. The new crystal chandelier hanging above them, the mini bar right next to her desk, cloaked in an illusion, various works of art littering the space. From paintings to sculptures. Not that she couldnt do all this with her own wealth, it felt so much more fufilling knowing someone else had coughed up for it.

" If you look beyond this island, out into the real world. Hate and discrimination are on the rise and you know villagers with flaming torches ready for lynching wont be far behind. Even as the idiot politicians and hippies say peace will remain, that word is flimsy at best. It cant be kept up without a little force, blood doesnt hurt either "

She took another snort " Whats more there are those on our side who want to take action before the humans can. In a way that any idiot can understand, we stand with the high probability of war coming "

Ashe sat impassive and Cordelia smoked and snorted coke " That seems a bit exaggerated. I can agree with you that tension is rising, but so far there arent any spots of real violence "

" And how long do you till this spot of violence happens? Which brings me to why I've called you here. Long ago when things were trully bad, THEY stood to make sure the world remained moderately safe. Here we are in similar situation and that means " she snorted a particularly long line and rocked back in her chair " I said GODDAMN!! Fernando wasnt kidding, this is the good shit. Oh and we need to establish a new team of Xmen "

Her words sunk as she enjoyed the high. Ashe had heard rumors floating around amongst the staff and to be honest he wasnt suprised they were true, but still " So you want to mobilize the students, the children "

She spun around in her chair, giggling slightly " These " children " as you put it are already halfway there. I'm sure this Glee club VS mutant mafia will be worth some laughs. I say lets train them up and point them at outside threats, wouldnt you say thats better then letting them beat the living shit out of each other? " She pulled opened a draw in her desk and pulled out a stack of files, throwing it on the desk. A few opened revealinga few names " Sandra Fuller, Emmet Jones, Lilia Holmes?, Adrian Fabrey, Troy Crosby and others "

" Heres the plan so far, we let them decide, in a few days I'm going to hold a special assembly and introduce more advanced combat classes, better then the piss poor display of paddy cake were throwing at them. The training zone will become the " Danger Room " boys were pushing the level from 2 to 5!! " she giggled again " Of course, I suppose we have to go through the tedium of getting parental consent. That might be easier to weed out the best among this lot " those that wanted to could easily forge their parents signature or the pathetic excuse of parents wouldnt give a flying fuck in space, either way worked fine for her " One of the rules of life that I live by and try to impart in others " Those that dont fight, burn " who knows, we might just get the golden egg out of this goose " she snorted the last line and sighed contently.

Ashe stood up as he felt she wanted him to leave soon " It seems like your mind is made up, as usual. I dont necessarily agree with all that youve said. But maybe this could work out for the best. One never knows what the future holds " Cordelia snorted and Ashe shrugged " I stand by that, well good day, my next class is about to start " he bowed his head slightly and left. As usual, whenever he left a meeting with Cordelian, he remembered the old saying " Don't judge a book by its cover " to think the woman, guilty of nearly every vice in existance, was one of the worlds strongest telepathic minds and psychic masters. And if rumors were to be believed, she was a witch.

Cordelia slid off her chair and crawled onto the desk. She beckoned Shawkun over, she shifted to a sitting position. Her legs spread wide " What do you think of all this? I'm always curious to hear your inner workings, as the only one on this trash infested world, I cant hear your thoughts " she smiled seductively as he stood directly between her legs, she skirt hiked up just enough to show she wasnt wearing panties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet smiled at Katy " Yeah, your right " Emmets considered the cause of the spontaneous sing alongs as well " Hmm, it's not Sandra, I dont know how I know, call it womans intuition. But magic seems the best bet " he wasnt really worried about it, the main issue was the mafia, music would just help keep them calm and sharp, it was air tight logic.

Adrian had mixed feelings about magic, he was aware of its existence, but its nebulas state made it difficult for him to dissect it. He stood up " My class is going to start soon and I need to pick up a text book. Get well soon Katy, later everyone " he exited the room but paused when Emmet called out to him.

" Hey, I just wanted to thank you again, I just met you and we already seem to be very close " Adrian moved closer and whisper in his ear

" Maybe we could become a littler closer, later tonight perhaps after lights out? "

Emmet nodded " Yes that sounds....delightful "

Adrian stepped back " Till then " he walked off, smirking the temperature rose.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:15 pm

"Katy waited till Adrian had left, something seemed... off. This whole nice guy thing seemed more a act then genuine, it reminded Katy how she felt against Shawkun. Emmet didn't seem to be concerned, but Katy feared it was simply lust, it was clear as day Emmet preferred the men over women, and Adrian was a attractive one. What got Katy suspicious was after Tyrone finished his act, Adrian seemed ready to reply that he wasn't the fun type, until the spontaneous dance broke out."

Katy: Emmet, I don't want to anger you but... maybe you should be a bit wary of that Adrian fellow. Something about him just doesn't sit right with me.

"Katy could guess with a fairly good idea what Adrian whispered to Emmet and she wanted him to be careful, especially seeing how Sandra has taken such a liking to him, Katy figured the girl would be devastated if something happened to Emmet. All this did have Emmet wondering what it was about Adrian people didn't like, first Kaiser and Tesla, and now Katy."

---

Shawkun: I have looked into their souls. This golden egg you speak of, you may get 2. To pick a favorite however, I would watch the weakest one of the glee club (Sandra) very careful. We we get to training her, you may not be able to read her mind for long.

"Shawkun's words was said in a way that suggested Sandra's telepathy may not only grow to match Cordelia, but in due time, surpass her. By this time Shawkun was already caressing Cordelia and when he finished what he was saying, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body tight to his. The door to the office seemed to lock itself as if on note for the activity that was about to take place."

Shawkun: We shouldn't be bothered for at least a hour.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Emmet nodded, you could tell a lot about a person from the way they sang. Adrian put on a good performance from a superficial point of view. But there was no emotional depth at all " Hmm oh dont worry, Kaiser mentioned the same thing and I admit I certain get an ulterior motives vibe from him. At the moment though Troy and his lot are a bigger thorn to deal with and Adrian shares enough of a mutual dislike for them to be an ally for us " he didnt mention that was sexually starved and Adrian seemed to promise a good time " My mother has taught me well in how to deal with suitors of how shapes and sizes, i'll be fine " he promised her.

------------------------------------------------

Cordelia laughed as she raked her hands down Shawkuns chest " Yes, perhaps i'll personally see to the girl, take her under my wing, so to speak " her coke high was causing her libido to go into hyperdrive she rubbed against the mans strong body, her need apparent and obvious " Heh, an hour you say? I think we can get a marathon in " ass her hands traveled south, she sent a message to her assistant " Terrence, council all my meetings for the rest of the day. Mama's gonna have her hands full, among other things "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Katy: You better be fine. She (Sandra) has already been hurt physically, and it doesn't take a genius to see you two are close. So if Adrian would say hurt you, that effects her.

"Nobody was sure what exactly Adrian's power was, and Katy just wanted to point out a extra incentive for Emmet to be careful."

---

"Shawkun grinned"

Shawkun: Always a answer.

"He liked how this women always had a answer, it was somewhat of a turn on."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 am

"The next day Tie made the preparations for the ritual. On the beach at the same spot they gathered to launch their assault and rescue Sandra. Gems and the blood of many many Seagulls littered the beach and painted a rather disturbing but sparkly site for anyone with a sky high view.

Tie held an old family spell book in her hand. Lilia's uncle called it the "Cook Book" which made more sense due to the Ashford's extensive knowledge in Alchemy. As she read through the dead language that littered the text it appeared she needed to do one final thing before starting."

Tie: Spirits who dwell outside this realm come forth! I Tie demand your obedience! The Berserker Demands!

"The wind around her picked up and the sand began to blow around increasingly fast. It moved around the Fallen one fast enough to tear the paint of a wall. Tie throughout her life interacted with a number of spirits and even helped many. These were the latter and even though they've come it wasn't a polite way of addressing them. As the seemingly angry sand calmed down Tie began to sense the invisible beings observing and questioning her."

Tie: Your Berserker wishes to create. Will you be my hammer?

"The murmurs of spirits were as bad as the rambling of a large living crowd. It was loud and annoying to the sensitive ears of creatures such as Tie."

Spirts: Berserker we will become your hammer, but know this. Your demands end here.

Tie: Splendid! Soon I may figure out how to ask "disembodied organisms politely whether or not to build a sand castle."

Spirits: What?

"The comment confused and even agitated some spirits who felt this was a bad joke."

Tie: This year destruction is in, but I believe creation is superior and even sand can create monuments of greatness. It isn't just for children.

"A small beat began in her head. The rhythm felt almost natural as if her body was beginning to move on its own. A sound that only this body's past owner would truly appreciate, but when Tie moved the Spirits moved along to the beat. The sand began moving and taking shape. Tie moved her hand out and structures began to take shape out of the sand."

Tie
I wanna be rich, and I want lots of money
I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny
I want loads of clothes and fuckloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they're trying to find them
And I'll take my clothes off, and it will be shameless
'Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous
I'll look at The Sun, and I'll look in The Mirror
I'm on the right track, yeah I'm onto a winner

Spirits
I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
And when do you think it will all become clear?
'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

"Tie began dancing about the area in a blur as the sand formed walls, stairs, seats, and pillars. Every gesture she made was followed through by the actions of the spirits she summoned."

Tie
Life's about film stars and less about mothers
It's all about fast cars and cussing each other
But it doesn't matter 'cause I'm packing plastic
And that's what makes my life so fucking fantastic
And I am a weapon of massive consumption
And it's not my fault, it's how I'm programmed to function
I'll look at The Sun, and I'll look in The Mirror
I'm on the right track, yeah we're onto a winner

Spirits

"Tie stomped her foot and two status were born from the sand. The armored warriors took a seat before the throne overlooking the center ring of the stadium."

Tie
Forget about guns and forget ammunition
'Cause I'm killing them all on my own little mission
Now I'm not a saint, but I'm not a sinner
And everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner

Spirits

"Tie fell down onto her stone like throne as she looked over the entire stadium. It wasn't the famous roman Colosseum, but it could definitely seat over a few dozen people and have enough rooms to store equipment or even people. The gates that led to the arena worked purely on will. The magic imbued within made the gates rise when in the presence of a human.

Its location would make it easier to spot if it wasn't for magic gems used. It makes it difficult to see unless you run into it or focus very hard on that particular spot. Tie felt somewhat accomplished but felt like she was missing something. A few snaps of her fingers raised up more life like armored knights and the Ashford family crest. Then she realized what she forgot."

Tie: Oh wait. Maybe I should've asked the Glee Club if they would participate.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 am

"In the morning Troy had met up with Alex again. Alex could prove for certain that the Phoenix Force was looking to obtain new hosts, but looking though the X-MEN files Alex pulled up 2 pictures on a computer screen screen, showing the previous Phoenix, Jean Grey, and Sandra Fuller side by side."

Troy: My god, they are identical.

"If it wasn't for the days of the X-MEN being long since past, you would of sworn Jean and Sandra was twin sisters. Alex offered up another possibility, that maybe Sandra was a resurrection of some kind. Alex ruled out the possibility of Sandra being the actual Jean with memory loss, Sandra had all the birth records and history to show she was her own person."

Troy: This is troubling. Having a Phoenix around would ruin everything. If Eva prediction is true, we have to kill this girl. Then find whoever this other guy is and kill him.

"Troy had heard the stories, if a Phoenix emerged his entire group fighting together would be powerless to stop one of them, let along 2 of them. Troy's solution would be to make sure it never emerges."

---

"By morning Sandra is awake and talking to Katy. Katy is filling Sandra in on everything that's going on."

Sandra: Wait a minute, entire groups of people are breaking out into spontaneous dance? That's weird.
Katy: Entertaining, but yea, weird.

"While she enjoyed talking to Katy, in the back of her mind Sandra wondered what Emmet was doing. She really felt like seeing him."

---

"Tesla meanwhile had made her way to school, she was outside the Glee Club room but when she reached for the door knob she froze, the repressed memories Shawkun had brought to life getting to her once more. She retracted her hand, unable to open the door."

Tesla: Sorry guys, I can't keep doing this.

"She spoke in a low voice before walking away from the Glee Club area."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:12 am

Emmet was practicing glowing as he walked down the hall. Yesterday had been disasrerous but it had seen a decent ending. Emmet had joined the cheerleaders, as shown by him currently wearing the male cheerleaders outfit.(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq5kp1EFoi1qecgrq.png), it had gone very smoothly, the head captain of the squad had been missing in action, but after Emmet displayed an incredible routine over the top gymnastic moves, he was in by a mutual. Then there was later that night, which was the main reason he was glowing. Adrian had indeed stopped by his room that night only left it a few minutes before Emmet had. Whatever misgiving were to be had about the guy, one thing Emmet was completely sure of, that had been one of the best sexual experiences he'd had in a long while, if ever. He giggled slightly, his body was still slightly sore from the interactions, but it was one of those pleasant aches, that you wanted to experience over and over again.

He was on his way to visit Sandra and Katy, his smile changed to a warmer one and less perverted. Things were starting to look up, and he intended to keep them that way. He meant what he said, he was going to protect Sandra and see that Troy get exactly what he deserved. He wasnt afraid of him or his gang of stooges, not in the slightest bit. He'd show the upstart what real strength was. Emmet swayed as music picked up around him. Everything seeming to move in slow motion.

Emmet:
I know your intentions
I've seen the way you work
You love destruction
You love pouring on the hurt
I used to chase you
But now I hate you
I'm safe inside the light
So go on do your worst, your worst

He walked with strong purpose, his resolve strong as steel.

Emmet:
I am stronger than you think
I believe you'll never get the best of me
No I don't buy the lies you sell
My heart belongs to someone else
I am stronger, stronger than you think

He took off down the halls, a blur as he lifted off the ground, flames licked around his body, touching him but not burning his clothes,

Emmet:
I'm tasting freedom
Something you will never know
Just give up now 'cause
You will never have control
My life is paid for
So what are you here for
So leave me alone, alone

His voice echoed as he belted out the lyrics, he rapidly approached the medic bay. Anyone there could hear him.

Emmet:

I know your intentions
I've seen the way you work
Since you love destruction
This is gonna hurt

I am stronger, I am stronger
I believe

I used to chase you
But now I hate you
So go on do your worst

He paused right outside the door to Sandra and Katy's room as the song ended. He checked his reflection in a hand mirror before knocking firmly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho sat upright in his bed, he could feel someone working a spell, someone strong " Hmm and here I thought I was the only real magician in this dump " he layed back down and closed his eyes. He'd worked a lot of magic yesterday and needed to rest more, he'd look into this spell caster later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian stopped off at his room to gather a change of clothes and headed for the shower. Last night had last longer then he'd intended it too, Emmet was more ravenous then he would have given him credit to be. He'd barely remembered to try and gleam more information off him. Given the amount of physical contact they'd been in. Oddly enough he did manage to get an image. It appeared to be a dank cell, rotten and falling apart. Emmet was chained to a wall wearing what appeared to be a tunic, but it was mostly in rags " Emmet, just who are you? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

"Sandra had really perked up now, sitting up with a big cheerful smile it was obvious who had come."

Sandra: Emmet! Come in.

"She called out not wanting him to waste a second. Katy still didn't understand where such a strong bond was coming from, it's not like they was family or that Emmet had a interest in women. When Emmet came in music started again, everybody got into the music instinctively, Katy took the opening part of the song, Sandra fell in line singing Madonna's role and Emmet went into Timberlake's role.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the time the song ended Emmet had danced his way to Sandra's bed, sitting on the edge. Sandra reached out, putting her good arm around his back and leaning him in for a hug, careful of her tender injured armed."

Sandra: Emmet I'm so happy to see you!

"Emmet could see Sandra excitement, her smile when he entered the room said it all."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Emmet carefully hugged Sandra back, smiling softly. Feeling relieved for the solidness of her body, she was banged up, but he could see she'd make a speedy recovery " As I am to see you as well! " he placed his satchel on the ground and turned to look at her better " How are you feeling? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 pm

"Megan stood on the roof of the school library hands on her hips and looking outward at the sky as if expecting some lost vessel to make its approach. Her clothes bristled in the breeze while her bangs started moving wildly irritating her forehead. That made it difficult to keep the cool look. She took out her phone and called Troy."

Megan: FEARLESS LEADER!

"She shouted getting the attention of anyone nearby."

Megan: I have slept on it and after reducing the contents of my stomach from frequent vomitting last night I've decided that our opponent isn't a Lizardwoman. We should join them. Also be wary of of her. Not sure what you have planned, but this girl is the daughter of essentially bondvillains.

"Megan did her own research and came up with the same things Alex did. Well her research consisted of asking her handler. The CIA contracted out for certain missions and Ashford employees took up the mantle. Discounting the branch that's similar to blackwater the conglomerate has many other businesses and even researches AI. Potential bondvillains seemed more like it."

Megan: So try not to let your guard down. I doubt your the only one willing to lie, cheat and steal his way to victory. Also you got any missions yet? I'm dying to do something other than stand here and look awesome!

-----------------------------------------------

"Tie already made it to the school exhausted from the recent spell. Even just gathering and preparing the ritual was taxing and now she was vulnerable. Her hair was quite okay and she even decided on the messy pigtails and blue ribbons. Unfortunately she felt like walking around the school looking like a zombie. It got her a lot of stares from students and the faculty who inquired about her health. To that she simply responded."

Tie: Considering the amount of worms slithering about I wouldn't inquire about only my health.

"Also she gave up her nice teenager act and went back to arrogant Angel with a heart of silver. Of course it was still her duty to go to Glee Club and tell them what happened. She met Tesla who was no where the Glee Club, but she was a member so she probably knew if anyone was coming."

Tie: Tesla did you see any of the Club members in the room yet?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 am

Sandra: I'm feeling a lot better. I hear the doctor is a mutant and already got my recovery pretty far along, I need time to let my body strengthen up. Like while my leg is repaired and not in much pain, it'll probably snap if I put my full weight on it. They said they put on the braces because they don't want me working the injured areas yet. So they don't want me buckling my leg and stressing my knee.

"It seems the doctors or nurses had already visited Sandra and told he about how to take care of herself. Sandra ran Emmet through the rest of the info, but what she asked next would catch him a little by surprise."

Sandra: Emmet I want to ask you something. Can I move into your dorm? I don't want to stay here.

"Sandra sprang the question pretty suddenly, but she was scared of being in the hospital, she didn't feel it safe."

Sandra: I'm sorry for springing the question so suddenly. But the first time Troy grabbed me straight from the hospital. I don't want to stay here, I'm afraid they'd come again. I would feel much safer with you... if you wouldn't mind taking me in.

"Sandra didn't know if she was asking to much to soon of Emmet. This would put a fair bit of responsibility on Emmet as he'd have to help nurse Sandra back to health. He'd have to help her with food, help her stay clean, he may even need to assist her in getting dressed where she has no use of one leg and limited use of one arm. Sandra would understand if he said no, but she would sleep much easier if he said yes."

---

"Troy moved the phone from his ear when she first shouted, but listened to everything else."

Troy: I may have a few people we'll need disposed of before they grow far to powerful for us to control.

"Megan knew what Troy meant by "disposed", it meant killed. She'd gotten this request only once before. Troy had the means to create a cover up, but this request was rare."

Troy: We still looking for target 2, but target 1, we have a fairly good idea. You remember that girl you used your "special" talents on. We think she can grow into something big if given time, and by big, I mean wipe us all from existence big. I can't risk that.

"It seemed thing no longer had anything to do with Emmet or making a example. For whatever his reason, Troy now wanted this girl gone."

---

"Tesla shook her head slightly."

Tesla: No, I didn't go in there.

"Tesla didn't seem to be in a very good mood and was already turning to walk away from Tie, not seeming to want to wait for a reply as things played on her mind."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:58 am

Megan:Ha ha you dun goofed this time Troy. What got your panties in a twist over her? Sure she could have potential but it isn't like she is some world ending threat. Is she?

"She asked wandering if it was actually that big of a deal. Megan knows a lot about making things bigger than they actually are, but something about him seemed more focused. Still his seriousness could just be over a threat some people better than them could deal with. If not then its likely her superiors would have the final say on this one."

--------------------------------------------------

Excalibur: She appears disturbed. I doubt she ever went to the club room. Offer your services and non of the sass.

"Tie rolled her eyes and figured he was right. Have to show that she will help people in need. In a way that was true."

Tie: Well then if you need to talk about anything I'm always open for business.

"The monotone showed that she was a little tired and even showing the effort to speak was enough for her. Tie however did seem genuine in the offer. Of course talking to her may be as helpful as a speaking with a Sith Lord. Depends on how she's feeling."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:17 am

Troy: Do you remember the stories of a certain mutant in the past that went by "The Phoenix"?

"If Megan knew that name, then she'll know what they could be dealing with if Sandra was given time to progress. A lot of the old X-MEN had legendary status, so Troy would be surprised if Megan hadn't heard of them."

---

"Tesla paused, considering Tie's offer."

Tesla: Thank you for the offer but... you seem tired yourself. Maybe later.

"Tesla was really just using Tie's condition as a polite way to talk herself out of the discussion. She didn't want to talk about it, but she also didn't want to isolate herself completely from the glee club group by rudely telling them off. She just wanted to be left alone."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:03 am

Megan: Oh so your talking about that Phoenix right? Heh phoenix wright get it. The videogame.

"Is what she said."

Megan: Holy fucking St Augustine on a Turd Sickle! You really fucked up now Troy!

"Is what she thought. In most other situations that included her not being a CIA agent this would be simpler. She could kill her without worrying about her superiors shoving their collective fists up a place she would like safe. It was likely what they would want her to do, but it would conflict with keeping a low profile. Even they would be hard pressed to pull this off."

Megan: Well don't worry old chap I got this. Just have to see how I should pull it off.

-----------------------------------------------

Tie: Even in this state I'm superior to the bipedal sacks of meat that currently inhabit this structure. Of course I won't pressure you into talking. I personally know how annoying persistent people can be. Of course when you have the time I will need to speak with you about something that includes the entire Glee Club. No need to worry now though.

"She waved her away figuring that it was a bad time to askTesla whether or not she wants to take part in a brutal fighting tournament. Maybe some of the others felt better about it."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:45 am

"although he never said anything, all Troy was thinking was "not now" when Megan made the joke. When she said she got this, a slight grin came on Troy's face. Megan is generally very reliable, if she says Sandra is taken care of, then her relatives best start making funeral arrangements."

Troy: Good. I will contact you if we find that second potential host. If you need help, be free to call anyone up, you've got the guys number on your phone.

"Troy wondered if Eva had uncovered more, he knew she was quite determined to find the fun. Troy hung up the phone on his end and set out to find her."

---

"If anything it was quite the opposite of what Tie was thinking, Tesla could use a release, beating one of the mafia to a bloody pulp would feel go. But not knowing this was what Tie was going to ask, Tesla simply turned to continue on her way after Tie waved her off."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 am

" Of course " Emmet answered automatically. It made sense, and took care of what they'd already been thinking " Honestly my room is far larger then one person could possibly need and I welcome you with open arms " he realized he'd have to modify his life style for a certain period of time. But Sandra was worth it, he still blamed himself for her current state. If he had just stayed his hand and not done anything then, no Troy would have still had that tacky looking bitch torture Sandra. Self blame wasnt a good look and was going to give him wrinkles. He changed the subject and hopped off the bed, giving a little twirl " Guess who joined the Genosha Cheerleaders squad? " he preceded to tell her about his tryouts and the glee clubs latest members and activities, as well ass Nates assignment to pick a disney based song to perform in the next meeting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was currently having a tea party in her room. She'd set up a large black table and crowded it with her stuffed animals and a tea set of blood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian showered and padded off to the library, intent on grabbing some books before the glee club meeting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 am

"Sandra was overjoyed and much relived when Emmet agreed to let her stay with him, and for him to agree so quickly. She knew Emmet cared for her, and this just reinforced it. Sandra listened as Emmet went over his morning and the stuff with the Glee Club."

Sandra: That's wonderful news about the cheerleaders, although, I have no doubt in my mind you are automatically the better one there.

"She didn't intend that to talk down about the squad, she just knew how well Emmet moved and the voice he had."

Sandra: Maybe I should try that when I get better?

---

"Troy wasn't above barging in on many people when he wanted something, but seeing he was playing up the whole relation thing with Eva, he generally treated her a little nicer. He got outside the girls door and knocked before speaking."

Troy: Eva, you there?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 am

"The Glee Club was a little empty so far. Tie didn't really see many in here other than Tyrone who was mentally juggling a bunch of chairs obviously a little bored. He stopped when Tie came in and waved at her. She ignored him for now and sat in a chair and immediately fell asleep. It would've been good to talk to him now, but she could wait for the others."

Tyrone: Well shit maybe I'll just go ahead and practice. Trying some Rick Astley could cheer me up.

---------------------------------------------

"Megan knew this would be a complicated situation, but shrugged. She would get rid of Sandra at some point, but the window she could do it would decrease according to Troy. It was becoming an interesting semester this year. She started stretching on the roof and waving at passerby. It didn't mean much to her since no one questioned what she was doing. She didn't care until seeing Adrian walk up to the library."

Megan: Huh well isn't this my lucky day. Yo bro! Hey did Lilia tell you guys about the deal?

"She yelled out at him not caring about the attention being gathered."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 am

Emmet nodded " Excellent, i'll run it by a teacher later and see when we can get you moved in, just gives me an excuse to redecortate and fung shui a bit " he agreed about her joining the squad when she was better.

Adrian looked up when he heard someone shout and saw Megan sitting on the roof of the library. He assumed she was talking to him when she mentioned Lilia. He had no idea what she was talking about though. Spotting a ladder on the side of the building, he quickly scaled it and joined her on the roof " What are you talking about? "

Eva practically threw herself out of her chair and at the door, throwing it open " Good Morning! " she greeted Troy brightly as only someone who doesnt need to sleep can.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser entered the choir room not long after Lilia. He put his backpack and swords down " Morning " he greeted Tyrone.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:59 am

Sandra: Right. I really don't know how to thank you enough for doing all this Emmet, but you can be assured I greatly appreciate it.

"Emmet wasn't required to do any of this, it touched Sandra's heart that he was doing this out of his kindness to make her more comfortable. Suddenly they heard the nurse outside the room shout at Katy. Sandra and Emmet was so lost in conversation they hadn't even noticed Katy sneaked out, or tried to. Sandra couldn't help but to get a amused smile."

Sandra: That girl will have the nurses strapping her to the bed before to long.

---

Troy: Good more beautiful. I was taking care of some things, and I was just wondering if you came any closer to finding that marked man. You know, the one with the fire bird, like that Sandra girl.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:23 am

Megan: What you mean she didn't tell you? Well she'll tell you eventually, but basically she wants to arrange a little truce through MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAT!

"Restraining the urge to actually do the tune she explained everything to him. The deal that would allow them to work out grudges through brutal fights just shy of death. The location wasn't specified, but that was going to come in due time."

Megan: I feel pretty good about this. Oh I bet that Sandra chick will want to fight. That'll be pretty cool like a movie. She gets revenge for the pain I put her through.

Tyrone: We're no stranger to...

"He stopped as soon as Kaiser came in. The strategy to wake up Tie through a RIck Roll would have to be put off for the time being."

Tyrone: Sup Kaiser. I'm just thinking of a entertaining way of waking up blondie. Can't come in too Glee Club passing out.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:47 am

Emmet nodded in agreement " I though I can understand her frustration, innactivity can get boring incredibly fast " they chatted a bit longer before Emmet checked the time, he needed to get going with the days other activities, starting with Glee club then seeing about getting Sandra moved into his room. He stood up and stretched out his back, Adrian having pushing his flexibility to new levels, he smiled at Sandra, quite disapointed that she and Katy wouldnt be able to attend again. As music began playing again, he felt a deep and profound connection between himself and Sandra though he couldnt quite place it.

Emmet:
Ooh-ooh

Sandra and Katy:
La-Da-Da Da-Da

Emmet:
I never knew I lost ya till I found ya
And I never guessed how close you were to me
And now I wanna throw my arms around ya
Tell a thousand tales that will astound ya
Everything about ya tells me this was meant to be
Don't you see

Emmet and Sandra with Katy:
I'm on your side
Let's take this ride
And together we're facing the world
Doing things nobody's done before
And the great divide
Doesn't seem so wide anymore

Loooove

Sandra:
I can't recall what life was like without ya
Now it feels as though we've never been apart
Tell me every tiny thing about ya
Anything you'll say I'll never doubt ya
We're meant to be together
I can feel it in my heart
It's just the start

I'm on your side
Let's take this ride
Doing things nobody's done before (Katy:Never done before)
And the great divide
Doesn't seem so wide...

Emmet:
And if you'll be there beside me when I falter

Sandra:
Then whatever comes I know we'll take it all in stride

Katy:
I'm on your side

Emmet:
The great divide

Sandra:
It doesn't seem so wide

I'm on your side (Katy:On your side)
Let's take this ride (Katy:Take this ride)
Doing things nobody's done before (Katy:Never done before)
And the great divide (Katy:And the great divide)
Doesn't seem so wide anymore

Emmet twirled around and danced, energy pulsing through his body like electricity. He floated off the ground and danced in the air, suprising Katy who wasnt aware he could fly. Once the song was finished, everyone was smiling, a deeper connection forged. Emmet felt closer to Katy and wanted to get to know her better, same with Sandra. Emmet bid them all a farewell and danced out of the room declaring them the best trio of the Glee club.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian listened silently as Megan explained Lilia's idea for a " fight club " the sadistic side of him was practically purring with delight, getting to harm others under the guise of a truce " But how iron clad is that exactly. I honestly have a few doubts " he could tell the real reason behind the idea was to gouge everyones capabilities, but he didnt voice that out loud though " Your side lit a match when you attacked Katy Karma and tortured Sandra Fuller. Suffice to say a truce is probably out of the question for some like Emmet who has already sworn revenge on everyone even remotely affiliated with your group. Theres also the lack of trust, we have no reason to think you'll play by the no killing rule in the same way you cant question whether we will either " Honestly this plan was full of holes or maybe he was just being overly critical, honestly none of it mattered, in the end he'd kill them all and reap their powers for his own.

He looked Megan up and down " Well i'll go along with the group vote and see where this all goes oh and another thing " he starred directly into her eyes " It seems the CIA must be reaching these days if their employing people like you, though you seem to fit in well with Troy and his ilk, so that seems to be the advantage of it, ignoring the risk of getting compromised of course " he delivered this line incredibly casually like he was commenting on a recent quiz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva's smile faltered a little and she look down momentarily " I'm sorry, I tried and tried but, again i'm still toying around with this, honestly yesterday was first time i'd gotten any results, but I can tell this much, this mystery male of the fire bird is in the opposing group " she said with this absolute confidence. She made a mental note to see Jericho later, perhaps he could help her with the sight, among other things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser laughed " Well it is kinda early, but I see what you mean. Maybe a little something to get the blood flowing and on topic with Nates homework " he was referring to Nate telling the club members to come in prepared to sing disney songs.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Katy: So he can fly?

"Katy was wondering if Sandra knew about that, having been returned to the room just as the song started."

Sandra: He can levitate, or float at least. I don't see how that relates any to fire, but maybe he is multi powered, like me.

"Sandra said the words "like me" quite cheerfully, thinking about the possibility she and Emmet might have more in common."

Sandra: Actually my telekinesis should allow me to float in the air to, if you can lift and move other items, then you can lift and move yourself.
Katy: Why don't you do it?
Sandra: Well... to be honest I'm not that experienced. That time I called Emmet for help, was the first time I ever used telepathy long range like that. I just, never really liked conflict.
Katy: You should start learning then, you've seen what Troy's clan can be like, he did put us both her. When we get out of her, I'm going to sing you up for some training classes, actually I'll sing you for the same classes I'm in. That way instead of training with strangers, you can train with me. Who knows, maybe Emmet has even singed up for some.
Sandra: That would be swell, thank you.

"After this whole experience Sandra felt it would be better to learn to use more of her power, rather of just knowing of it. Of course there was always the easy way out, to just pack up and quit. But something about Katy and the new friends she was making, especially Emmet, compelled her to stay and stick it out."

---

"Troy laid a hand on her shoulder, giving her a smile as she looked up."

Troy: While not perfect, that is still a great result. It narrows things down from thousands to less then ten, you should be proud with a result like that.

"Troy was already wondering who it was, Emmet, Adrian, that goof Tyrone, there was a few possibilities to go over."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Emmet and Cordelia passed each other in hallway and for a split second a conversation happened.

Cordelia: Hmm, generally different sexes arent allowed to stay in the same room, but I believe we can make an exception this time, I'll have my assistant write it up, i'll leave moving her things up to you

Emmet: Thank you Miss Goode, this means so much. Also I like your shirt, some of Alexander Mcqueens best work

Cordelia: You have a very keen eye and good taste

They passed each other on, like nothing had happened.

Eva smiled shyly but inside the creeping sadness was showing itself, she could feel the pressure but not his actual touch and she'd give anything for that " So what are your plans for today? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next