Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Zach: I’m in

“Zach had no hesitation as of now the team wasn’t doing shit for him or mutants in general, Chulance wasn’t as immediate with his response but promisd he’d follow through with the plan, but first they had to deliver Emma to the locatrion.”

Chulance: What do we have to do
Zach: Don’t matter, but first we gotta drop Emma off we didn’t take her by force it’s a long story.

“Zach said as he pulled upside a church, the same one Apocalypse had risen from two years ago, the one Siya still operated out of to this day.”
………….
Oliver: not necessarily but he’s not MRD itself, then again he has to keep his job.

“Oliver was in support of the monitoring act, he felt it was needed in some ways, but Harry’s death had impaired his judgement to the point he didn’t know what to do. He wasn’t close friends with the light admiral, they’d hung out a few times, shared some drinks, went on patorl, but a friend was a friend.”

Oliver: I’d ask Sean to respond, but he’s already made a deal with the devil, and Felicia’s too upset to want to do anything.
……………..
Evan: The files of your team-mates are in that folder as well, we’re steady trying t oget other recruits so you’ll be updated ASAP once more people are recruited.
………………..
Dave: Damn..I wish I knew what God had to say about all this, but I doubt I’ll get an interview with the big man himself.
Ledge: Huh the Big man himself, guess at this point I gotta agree he’s real, don’t mean he’s my friend or nun, not as much as budwiser at least.

“Ledge sheated his claws, then retracted them, as if contempating what to do before shaking his head, this whole business with angels was dangerous.”

Ledge: We have to definently get Castiel’s help, no way in hell we can take on the angels by ourselves, they’ll fry us and toss us in the cage instantly, whatever’s going on with Cas is our priority?
Dave: Stopping fucking parties?
Ledge: You know it’s more then that, you and me both, whatever happened we felt..differneet we felt..shit..want me to be honest.felt free..happy..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:44 pm

James: Tesla...where are you going?

"James happened to be at the mansion, and being James he knew what Tesla was about to do"

James: I'd rather you not do that. We're split and strained on resources as it is, we don't need members handing themselves in at this point in time.

----

Filipe: Why are you kidnapping Emma?

"Filipe was slightly confused. He got out of the car with them but didn't really know what was going on"

Filipe: Did she do something?

----

Aaron: At this point, we'll it's not like we have much to do. Yama has put the SXM on overdrive for the last week. He's either trying to cope or trying to prove the world wrong. We're here to make sure neither the MRD or the SXM and with that in mind...I have a little something in the works. I'll need a bit of help from some friends but if I can make it work, I'll have everyone in this conflict by the balls. For now we follow SHIELD's directive, even if it means fighting the SXM. You guys trust me?
Tyler: Always boss.
Pol: Sure why not. By the way, how's the brat? Did no one call her?
Tyler: Brat?
Aaron: You mean Sammy?
Pol: Who else is a brat and was on this team?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:54 pm

"The parties was another worry".

Katy: We haven't heard of Sandra all week. What if she's been pulled into whatever was causing those parties?

"Tesla turned to James, and responded."

Tesla: You'll be better off. What am I going to do, help kill some else? Maybe next time Anna, or Katy, or even Chulance will die over my petty hatred.

"Just as Tesla is about to step out, metal bars block the exit. Metallic is seen standing behind Tesla, having come in after hearing James and Tesla exchange words."

Metallic: And just where do you think your going?

"Tesla turns around to see what was her oldest true friend. She worked besides this man for years before joining SXM. They had a lot of history together."

Tesla: I'm going to surrender.

"She didn't hesitate on her response."

Metallic: So your going to let them stick a monitor in you, and lock you away for life of some chumped up charge of murder? I'm disappointed in you.
Tesla: Yea, well what does it matter at this point.
Metallic: I thought you to be stronger then this. I thought you to fight.

"Metallic didn't approve of Tesla's decision. However he knew she could be stubborn, and if she had her mind set, not even he may be able to change her mind. However that won't stop Metallic from trying."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:24 am

“Zach shook his head and chuckled.”

Zach: Long story, we’re taking her to her mom, it has to d with Drac.
Chulance: Basically from what I know she don’t want to stay with Drac cause he got the monitor, but rather then..tell him she wanted us to kidnap her
……
Dave: Last I heard she was fine but it is somerthing to worry about always somethin damn it!
"Oliver scowled when they called Sammy the brat."

Oliver: Used her powers to help her get a new life a sa normal girl back with her family, plus off heaven's radar for now. Unless you wanna start a war with the host..I suggest we just leave her be at leat until she's finished school that's what she said

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:57 am

Tesla: Look I don't want to argue over this. James, Metallic, I appreciate you trying to stop me, but I've made uo my mind.

"She wanted to go but Metallic was reluctant to free the exit. Tesla sighed and turned back to him."

Tesla: You mind?
Metallic: Yes actually, I do.
Tesla: You realize I won't change my mind right?
Metallic: Then in that case, I'll have to change it for you.

"Things was heating up between the two former mercenaries and James was stuck smack dab in the middle of it."

Katy: Hey, if she's alright, she'll join us sooner or later. And if she's not alright, then we'll damn sure find a way to rescue her.

"Katy wanted to give Dave a little hope and confidence. Sure things took a turn for the worse, but when has that ever stopped SXM before, they always pull through despite the odds."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:26 am

"Roberta looked at the files and the potential recruits. They didn't seem like the most standard group of paramilitary operatives, but desperate times calls for desperate measures."

Roberta: Thank you. Will that be all Director? If so I will need to find my office. Also where is the building's armory? I would love to examine the equipment.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:15 am

" Rather tacky decorating, it's lacking in pazazz and something, maybe some emerald, it's the " in " color this year " Emmet commented. Jericho was about to ask Sisphyus if there was key or password they needed when the air suddenly became charged with massive amounts of demonic energy. Jericho could feel the hair stand up on the back of hair.Originating from the top of the gate, three figures had appeared.

" Ah Emmet, tut tut, is the title of phoenix so worthless that you couldnt kill two bugs? "

Emmet glared flaming daggers " I somehow feel that you knew exactly who you'd sent me after, Mammon. It was a suicide mission at best "

Mammon grinned broadly " Perhaps and perhaps not. All that matters is our deal is in a precarious spot now " he snapped his finers and a young man appeared suspended in the air. Wearing a red sweater yest with a white shirt underneath, tie, and black skinny jeans. He looked incredibly ill and weak, blood oozing sluggishly out of various cuts over his face.

Emmets face paled " Christian, what did you do to him!!? "

Asmodeus giggled darkly, despelling it's shadowy appearance for an erogenous figure in a deep red cloak addorned with spikes " Oh nothing much, Tartarus isnt a place for the living, the regular living. It's taken a great tole on his body. Poor thing is barely hanging on by a string "

Beelzebub was hovering above the other two, a giant fly " It appears what we sought is not here and what the others seek is of no interest to me. Still " he his multi eyed gazes beared down, a terrible pressure imposing on everyone.

Emmet closed his eyes and took a breath " You guys are after the council right? Go ahead, this is my problem and I wont burden you. Once I start fighting them, wait for a moment and slip through the gate "

Once he opened his eyes, the phoenix roared out, the energy pouring out in torrents as Emmet drew on the phoenix force. He clothing altering slightly. The insignia of the firebird appeared on his shirt. His trench coat changing into a flowing, golden cloak, with a red and gold scarf around his neck. For some reason streaks of red appeared in his white hair. " Beware and rue your mistake, not all transgressions are impervious to make! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:49 pm

"Sandra did not like the thought of leaving Emmet, the hero spirit to help people screamed for her to stay. But time was not on her side, and they had to get to the council. She spoke one last message telepathically to Emmet before parting ways."

Sandra: Do me one favor, kick their ass Emmet. You've got immense power backing you, don't sell yourself short.

"After all her experiences with the most powerful of demons, she wanted to give Emmet a vote of confidence. She'd be quite happy if he kicked their ass. With that she glanced to Sisphyus."

Sandra: The gate, while we're being covered.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Emmet gave Sandra a ghost of smile and nodded. He lashed his right hand our and sent out a blast of cosmic flames that slammed into Beelzebub in the form of a talon. He launched himself at the three demons. As the battle commenced, Sisphyus, Jericho, and Sandra made a dash for the gate. It creaked open as they drew near it, opened up just enough for them to slip through. it shut tight after they went through it, closing off the image of hell fire clashing with cosmic fire.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:28 pm

“Dave knew they were right but he just wanted for once things to go in there favor. He placed his hand on Ledge teleporting him back to Molly’s location, then took Katy and both of them were back on the beaches of Genosha. In the distance he could see MRD agents paroling the island, he wondered if his wife would be back in time for Harry’s funeral.”

Dave: Harry’s dead..ain’t that crazy Katy..Harry’s dead and Milo didn’t fucking vaporize the MRD agents, it’s just like nothing is the same anywhere,
……….
“Evan shrugged personally he didn’t want to work with any superhumans, Roberta was tolerable she wasn’t a mutant that and she was with the President. But some of these people he had full distrust of, and would have a hard time working with.”

Evan: You have a VIP office Room 212, as for the armory ..

“Evan went on to tell her where it was,before he heard a buzzing noise another appointment coming up, he wanted to be back on the field not apointments.”
…………..
“Suddenly a massive bolt of lightning illuminated the area, and Zeus was seen. However he looked bruised and beaten as if he was on the brink of death. However his showing of power proved otheriwse, it seemed as if beyond the gates the level of torment was even worst. “

Zeus: YOU FULLER DARE TO VISIT ME AFTER WHAT THEE HAVE DONE TO ME LORD OF OLYMPUS, KING OF GODS?!!!!!!!

“Zeus began gathering immense powers creating a sphere of electrical energy, while other greek, egyptian, hindu and some of the other gods that had allied with the council began to sufrace, despite their anger there time in Taratrus had drasticlly reduced their powers. However suddenly a woman appeared in-front of Zeus’s sphere, looking more tormented then all the others. The Goddess of wisdom, daughter of Zeus, Athena.”

Athena: Phoenix..why do you come here..have you come to laugh at our faces, is humanity pleased that we now suffer? State your business and be gone so we may continue our torment less you want my father, and his allies to put you through torment on a level you cannot even fathom.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Katy: A lot has changed recently.

"It wasn't to long ago all the mutants on Genosha was happy, the humans was minded their own business. Now almost everyone turned on Nate, SXM is tore, Troy is gone, Milo's gone in isolation, MRD is pushing the monitors, Sandra's vanished, Harry is dead."

Katy: It's insane how quickly everything has fallen apart.

"It was saddening to see things going the way they was."

Sandra: Athena surely you know full well I don't enjoy seeing you tormented. I'm not the devil, I do not take pleasure in such things. I had not come here to laugh at your pain, I have come here for information. I want to know more about this women influencing peoples minds of Earth.

"Sandra had not come here to start a war with the gods. If they wanted to get straight to business, then so be it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:42 pm

"It was obvious Evan was busy and he needed some more time. Roberta took the hint and stood up."

Roberta: Think you Director for your help, but I think I can find the armory later. I sense you will be busy for now so I will take my leave.

---------------------------------------------------

Tyrone and Sarah were sitting in Mr. Harrison's office. The walls were beige with a Spartan aesthetic to the room. There were at least four men in suits standing there with their weapons hidden. When there boss walked in he came in laughing like he just left a comedy club.

"Aw man you two should've seen this shit. These drunk dudes were yelling and pushing each other ready to fight, but the music was so loud you could barely here them. So when the fight started, it was like a muted battle and everyone around them didn't give shit." He sat down at his desk as his chuckling died down.

"Well basically I had some guys toss there asses out after they were through beating the shit out of each other." His accent was similar to what you envisioned a young mob boss to sound like. Tyrone almost laughed just by hearing him while Sarah simply looked at the man like he was an idiot.

"Sounds entertaining Mr. Harrison.."

"Hey call me Johnny."

"Alright than Johnny. We should get this meeting started since I'm sure you have very important things to do today."

Johnny just smiled and sat back in his chair with his feet on the table. "Not really no, but your right lets get this shit over with. My man Mickey here" He gestured over to one of the guards. "He tells me that you don't want to reimburse us over the shipment that your mooks lost."

"I went over this with him. We are willing to pay you double the amount of what was lost as long as we can keep doing business. Nothing more." Sarah said with no reservations at negotiating. She wasn't here for that and Tyrone could tell that in her voice. Knowing her the type of shipment she was talking about wasn't sweaters.

"Nah you see that isn't enough. Its basically you telling me to bend over and deal with your fuck up. No we want four times the amount and maybe we can keep doing business."

Sarah's face held no emotion in it until then. At that point she smiled then reached into her coat pocket. "Don't worry its just a lighter boys." she grabbed her lighter and cigarettes. "I bet you believe that we actually need to follow your every whim. Sure you have men around here who are heavily armed. Judging from weight distribution and the slight bulges in their heavy coats they are using automatic weaponry. Its not a surprise you would allow me to come in armed." Sarah began to light her cigarette. Her observation of them surprised the guards.

"You mean to bully me into a agreement. While you may believe this is an effective way of bullying in this city. It doesn't work like that against bigger fish." She put her lighter back into her jacket. in the few seconds she did that her brain went into overdrive.

"Like me." Sarah pulled out her pistol in almost a blur and fired at two of the guards getting head shots. Tyrone reacted to the other two and grabbed their weapons telekinetically and aimed it at them.

"Don't try anything." He warned.

Johnny tried reaching for his weapon until he realized Sarah was aiming straight at him. He slowly put his hands up shaking as they were raised.

"Now that I have truly gotten your attention I think maybe we can work these things out like civil people."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:19 pm

“Dave shook hsih ead everything was falling apart, Sandra missing, these wild parties, the monitoring act, Harry dead, the angels told him to quit, he didn’t know what to do. He’d sai he’d keep going no matter what, but Ledge was right. Without Castiel it was hopeless, capturing low level demons and interrogating them was a possiblity but taking on the higiher ups, clashing with the forces of heaven, pointless.”

Dave: Is it really? When are things ever really together aroud here.

“Dave shook his head, and vanished teleporting back to his house to see if his kids were ok.”
………….
“The other gods were surprised by Athena’s intervention ready to torment the Phoenix, and her ally. Zeus in particular had sparks of electricity coursing through his veins, all their torment, suffering, tribulations were all her fault, and her friends the SXM.”

Athena: Thou must enjoy it because we have not yet been fried from the pits, cast into the deepest parts of Tartarus with our greatest tormentors the Titans…and even older the giants. You cannot imagine the horrors we’ve been through to get to the top of this pit, and even then it has been nothing but a contant state of rotting. Now then

“She raised her hand the goddess of wisdom infilitrating her own mind and then retracting staring at her with anger.

Athena: Have you come to insult us you whore!?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:07 pm

"The gods had right to be mad and not trust Sandra, but at least Athena seems willing to listen."

Sandra: I assure you I have not come here to take pleasure in your pain, nor have I come to insult you. I merely seek information on this women calling herself "mother".

"Sandra knelled, taking a bow a sign of respect. She motioned for Jericho and Sisphyus to follow suit, unsure if they would or not."

Sandra: I know you are mad, I don't blame you. But a fight is not the reason I have come all this way.

"She thought of offering them perhaps freedom in exchange for what she seeks. However the problem is she could not not promise it, especially if Milo would not listen to reason. And if she made a offer and these gods became aware she could not uphold it, she would never get the information she seek. So she did not make such a offer."

"James put a stop to the situation before it got out of control, he would not have these two fighting and doing damage to the mansion. After some back and forth argument, James got Metallic to respect his friends decision. Metallic freed the exit, James would of spoke to Tesla again, but she had already left as soon as the exit was clear."

Metallic: Damnit James. She's going to walk right into MRD and give herself up. She's letting guilt cloud her judgement.

"It saddened Katy to see Dave like this, it was clear so many years involved with the Phoenix has hurt him. No doubt he loved his family, but he wasn't the same man he was years ago. Katy left to Dave's place, she'd figured Joe was probably around there as well as she's asked him to keep a eye on things while everybody was gone."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:03 pm

“The gods were ready to strike, Athena being the barrier between them, while a loud roaring was heard, Seth. He was not as forgiving as the other gods, why is ithat Kano had liberated Loki one of the main orchestrators of the coucnil yet he’d failed to free the rest, then the SXML had the nerve to plunge into this pit of agony to ask them for assitance.”

Seth: How about we find your precious family, roast them in a BBQ and fucking eat them!
Anubis: Certainly not a bad idea, as a god of death we could have an all you can eat buffet
Apollo: LET’s BURN EM!!
Artemis: For once I agree with you brother.

“Zeus began channeling large amounts of energy, while Artemis drew her divine arrows, Apollo began to illuminate with light of a high intensity, and other gods began gathering their energies, while Athena stared the Phoenix down. The Woman whom she faced was one who was an insult to the god’s very existence.”

Athena: I see you have no bounds on how far you are willing to go to insult me Ms. Fuller. “Mother” is an abomination, and one who even we are wary of. The truth is “Mother” is

“The Gods pushed Athena to the side to unleash their fury on the two, however they were whisked away in rainbow light reappearing in the depths of Tartarus where oldest, hungriest, and most powerful beasts cast out from the Olympian’s world lay dormant. Next to them appeared Isis in a comatose state the rainbow out of Tartarus closing behind her.”

Isis: I..I..hate..you..mortals..
…………………..
“In the mortal plane Pandora was seen covered in divine blood, she stepped forward every print leaving a bloody mark on the ground. She’d done it, she’d gotten rid of Isis in hopes of leaving the Phoenix, and her ally stranded in Tartarus. She did not trust them when it came to freedom, she was making her own destiny gaining her own freedom.”

???: Do not fear the rebirth flames Pandora…you hae done what you have down for your own freedom to be guaranteed.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:23 pm

"And just like that things was starting to fall apart. Sandra was just about to learn about Mother, then the gods, now Isis."

Sandra: Fuck sake Artemis, Zeus. Even with a common enemy you gods can't restrain yourself.

"She was grateful to Isis for the help, and even Athena who seemed willing to help, and was even about to say who Mother was. It's just the others was a annoyance. Now something has happened to Isis, and there was only 2 likely possibilities. Either Pandora betrayed them, or Mother is on to them. It could even be both."

Sandra: Looks like we either seek a exist and forget our mission, or seek out the gods again. I may be able to speak with Athena and learn exactly what's going on, but the other gods isn't so patient. I'd have to speak to Athena alone.

"They also had to see to Isis as well. It was unlikely she could simply heal a goddess as she could a mortal, Pandora, Mother, or both likely had made it impossible. However a pretty powerful black magic user (Jericho) was here to aid as well."

"Meanwhile Katy had gotten Joe. She wanted to give Dave some space and decided to seek out Milo. She thought maybe he could provide a little information on what Sandra was up to, after all the two was very close friends, and Milo always had Sandra's back when she needed help."

"Tesla was nearing the monitor building on Genosha, she'd just been walking, taking her time. She stopped looking at the building, seemingly second guessing herself. She thought she'd be captured the second she stepped out of the mansion, but was not. She sighed, she felt felt she had to do this, that this was right, and made her way toward the monitor tower, at a slow pace however."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm

“Dave wasn’t happy at all he was looking at a picture his friend the Painter had drawn him. Sandra and some other men trapped In some dark place. He wanted to believe everything was under control but she hadn’t communicated with him ever since her departure, and the painter said he sensed she was trapped. He was wary of asking Milo because he wouldn’t want him to “intefere” with officia Phoenix business or some bull shit like that. He vanished appearing in Castiel’s bar finding him drinking, ever since the parties ha begun, many bars had been loosing money, while liquor stores were experiencing more and more robberies. Castiel seemed to be deterined to keep his favorite place in Vegas open by drinking all their product.”

Dave: How do you even get money to afford all this or do you just drink it for free with your angel charm?
Castiel: Well charm works most of the time, but since they need money to keep in order, I’ve been doing sales no souls of course..I’m a changed man.
Dave: Right well I need you’re help, I think my wife is in danger, and I need to get her back.
Castiel: Ventro won’t assist you?
Dave: How’d ya know?
Castiel: Because..you came to me..you people never come to me unless one of the big boys and girls refuse to help ya out..anyway I think I got something just to help ya out.
………………………
“Milo was in his “office” so to speak where he could be connecte to CLOC and Watchtower and all that good stuff. But for now he was just opening up another bottle, and chugging it’s contents. These days he spent most of his time juiced up, since he couldn’t afford to make the same mistake the X Lords did, but also couldn’t stand by and watch innocents be imprisoned and his team mates slaughtered. When Katy popped in, Milo couldn’t help but smile. Then he thought about Troy either way, not too many people just stopped by to randomly visit him when times was busy or when they didn’t want something.”

Milo: Hey Katy

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:45 pm

"Katy realized Milo was taking it easy, which with everything that was happening, made her feel bad about the reason she came here. Troy going back to crime, Sandra disappearing, Harry dying. But she was worried."

Katy: Milo can I ask you something? I know a lot is going on, but I'm worried and you seems to be the most likely guy to ask. Has... Sandra made any sort of contact with you recently?

"She took a seat in his office. She didn't know what to do. The angels won't let her and Dave finish what they set out to do. Troy is gone and refuses any help, Sandra is just vanished off the face of the Earth, and been gone a week. It seems no matter where she turns, she's useless to help. She hoped Milo could, if nothing else at least tell her what's on.

Katy: Come on Milo. I know you two are close. She loves you like a brother, and I'm sure you feel similar don't you. Can't you just tell me anything?

"Tesla eventually reached the monitor building and stepped inside. She didn't know where to go or who to seek so she just called out."

Tesla: Hello? I've come to surrender.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

“Milo’s happiness started to dissipate, of course it was about Sandra. He’d already read all her thoughts as soon as she came so he knew but still the fact that she just brought it up like that. He pondered what to do while chugging more of the bottle, and setting it down on his desk.”

Milo: Questions of course I’m happy to answer. As for our favorite fire bird she’s yet to hit me up with a text or message me on facebook so no I haven’t heard from her.

“He spoke with sarcasm in his voice but he was sure Katy couldn’t tell. He was tempted to just “pretend” to use some power of his and claim he couldn’t find her, still a little heated over the fact that Troy was gone. His eyes turned bright blue, and his body took on the appearnace of outer space black with white stars all around him. Then he began to channel foreign asgardian energies he’d picked up from Kano, then olympian, and on until reverting to normal.”

Milo: She’s not in the universe, so I searched other planes, including Death’s which is where I picked her up dead so she’s probably fine and will be back whenever.

“Milo hadn’t bothere to do a deep investigation only picking up the fact that she was among the deceased somewhere, if only he’d looked deeper and saw she was alive but trapped among the dead.”
……………………
“Within minutes she was tasered by MRD forces, strapped to the monitor to get monitored, & sedated. Evan had already been contacted in D.C.”

Evan: Honestly? I’m not coming near Genosha, prepare a transport, dial her powers all the way done, keep her sedated, and bring her to me I want to speak with her ASAP
MRD Agent: YES SIR!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Katy: D-dead?

"She was in shock. Things just seemed to constantly get worse. First Harry now her best friend on the team. She knew of the Phoenix obviously, but it wasn't like Sandra to be gone so long. Katy thought about Dave and the kids."

Katy: God I hope she comes back... this week seems to getting worse, and I dread having to tell Dave she died.

"The news really depressed Katy. First Troy, then Harry, now this. The friggen super villains couldn't hurt the team this much. Looking up at Milo, he seemed to have a not caring attitude about Sandra, she remembered the fight they had a while ago. However she knew how much they cared about each other before hand, and she was sure Milo must of had a alternative motive for acting the way he did. She couldn't fully buy into Milo just randomly hating her like that."

Katy: The monitors, MRD, Troy, Tesla, Harry's death, now Sandra's dead to?

"Katy really didn't know what to do with herself. The team was crumbling apart. She wondered if this was it, if this was how SXM ended."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:35 pm

"Zach and Chu drop off Emma and the three head out"

FIlipe: Okay what I need you guys to do is to stay within the SXM. I need people inside. The plan is simple. Yama currently has the trust of the MRD on Genosha. We'll find a way to place you guys and some others guarding the facility after another protest breaks out, and once you're inside, you destroy everything. We're removing the MRD from Genosha

----

Aaron: Yes we're not going to call Sammy in on this.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:07 am

“Milo didn’t even know why Katy was worried, the phoenix brought back hosts from time to time, not to mention it’s avatar. However the mention of Dave alarmed him after his physical altercation he knew Dave would jump to conclusions, and even if they were nossensial the bigger the lie the more people believed it.”

Milo: Well as far as we know she’s on official Phoenix business, there’s few things that could kill her, so if something did happen we’ve got some threat looming about that might be trouble for her, on the other hand she’s probably just oing her job working in some place where death is prevelant like hell, or sme ther part of the after life.

Milo: We’ve made it through tougher situations, coe on Katy we’ve survived withou the team, hell without ur powers.
………..
Chulance: fuck I’m down for it.
Zach: after what they’ve done shit, count em down Filipe take us home, and we’ll get ready, if u want I can start a protestr early no need to wait.
Oliver: well looks liek ano more discssiion we just gte ready and see what SHIELD's reposnse is.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:25 am

Roberta heard of Tesla's easy capture, but what would you expect from someone giving themselves up. She recognized the woman as the mutant who attacked Darrel Sheets. An MRD operation in the area was also attacked by mutants who were after Mr. Sheets. It all didn't really make sense to her, but it wasn't her operation. Agent Smalls told her about what happened, but Roberta couldn't figure out why Sheets was such a high value target. MRD didn't even seem to bother to know why they just protected him.

Still this wasn't her business and she could use her time to test out the weapons in the armory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“You could've told me what was going to happen!” Tyrone yelled over the music in the club. Usually he didn't mind it, but right now he was pretty annoyed by his sister right now. “My idea of fun usually doesn't involve pointing guns at people!”

“This was not as horrible of an experience as you seem to believe it was! We dealt with some business for the company and now I believe we are in a club. You know what clubs are right? We can party get drunk, find some hottie to take home. The usual.” She said as they pushed through some people to sit at the bar. Sarah ordered herself a Appletini. “Drinks on me.”

“You got scotch?” The bartender went back to grab there drinks.

“Okay maybe it wasn't that bad, but its been a busy few weeks. Hell I even went to Nigeria and had to deal with a psychopath. Along with some other fucked up shit.”

Sarah wrapped her arm around Tyrone in an attempt to comfort him. “Yeah I heard about some of that. Father is really working you and your little Japanese friend. Hell I even heard he got himself a new body.” She took a drink out of the glass given to her. Sarah did not know how he could drink scotch. He was the drinker in the family. “Considering what side we are taking in all of this are you sure this deal with the MRD is a good idea?”

Tyrone looked at her surprised that she would ask that. “I didn't think you grew a conscience.”

“Oh please.” She rolled her eyes. “My allegiance isn't based on race, religion or even species. I just know my big brother is a softy.” Sarah joked, but barely got a reaction out of Tyrone.

“I don't know why he wants you in on this thing with the government, but I know you. If it isn't something you don't want to do you can say no. Even if you don't I know you can deal with it.”

Tyrone didn't show it, but he was glad that she said that. The few times she showed genuine concern for him were moments he treasured. At least in comparison to many moments where he wondered if she was human or not. “Thanks. It isn't all bad anyway. The money we are going to make when this is all over is worth it.” He didn't bother to mention Tess since he didn't know how that would work out.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:33 am

It had been a long grueling battle, impossible to determine how long it had lasted. But eventually Emmet stood victorious, having forced the three demons into another dimension. He smiled viciously as he gripped Asmodeus's right arm right before dissentigrating it. He could feel the phoenix own dark joy twisting with his, the fight had been so intoxicating.

" E-Emmet " a weak voice, barely above a whisper sawed through Emmets bloodlust.

" Christian!! "he flew to his lovers side, somewhere along the course of the battle he'd managed to get him out of the energy sphere and shield him in a dome of phoenix fire. Now he was able to fully access the damage and it wasnt good. His life force was a dull flicker and threatening to give out entirely. The weakened boy reached out and touched Emmets scarf

" I l-like this baby, you s-should wear this for me s-sometime "

Emmet flashed him a smile " My big, strong manly man, even on the door of death, still so fashionable. Just hold on and I'll wear it as many times as you like " he gathered flames in his hands " These flames of life will heal you right up quick " He pressed the fire into Christian's chest and watched as it washed over him. But something was wrong, nothing was happening. He wasnt healing at all, Emmet poured more into him. But the result remained the same.

" Oh such a pity "

Emmet whipped around, his eyes ablaze. He hadnt sensed anyone, yet a white silhouette of a woman was standing behind him, swaying oddly. Its face a kaleidascope of images.

" State your name and intentions, my mood is not particularly good at the moment and it's in your best intentions to stay on my good side "

The figure made a warbling sound that Emmet assumed was laughter, he opened his mouth, most likely to shoot flames at it, but the figure suddenly appeared on the other side of Christian.

" My name is Aradia, pagan to tribe of witches, among other things. I was wondering the planes when I sensed a clashing of great powers. My interest piqued I journeyed out and here I am. Though not by chance for what I see now, Phoenix. Your flames unfortunately cannot heal him for not only this realms toxic touch is ailing him. The three demons that held him captive, one of them cursed him. Incredibly potent and evil, not even the flames of life can push back his innevidable death "

Emmet felt as if his heart had stopped beating as Aradia's words sunk in. Of course, he shouldnt be suprised, he was to old and seen all the tricks in the book. They were demons just as dishonest as any human. Even if he had killed Sandra and the others, it wouldnt have mattered. Rage and sorrow rampaged through his body as sparkling tears poured down his cheeks.

" He can't survive as a human.....but as a demon though "

Emmet starred at Aradia " what do you mean? "

Instead of speaking, she held out her hand and a something resembling a type of insent appeared in her hand " This is a magatama, an essence of demonic power. If this were to be implanted into your lover, he would cease to be human and continue living. To be precise he would have a demons body but retain his human heart. The choice is yours "

Emmet levitated the bug into the air and inspected it closer, it wriggled around in his clutch, giving off a dark, emerald, aura. " ........And this thing can save him? Why should I believe you and in what way does it benefit you? "

Aradia swaying slowing down in certain passes to simulate a shrug " It doesnt benefit me at all or at least not in a way that I can trully explain. I exist as a beacon of hope and give hope is all I can do. The thoughts of witches on their way to death gave birth to me, I have no real powers. I suppose thats also why I'm helping you, idle curiousity drew me to you and your desires to save your lover compell me to help. Not all gods are self obsessed buffoons, most but not all "

Emmet was still debating his decision when he felt Christian touch his wrist

" Do it, baby....I-I dont want to leave you alone and in pain anymore. Even if it means I'm not human anymore "

After a moment, Emmet smiled and nodded " If that is what you want. Hold on, I get the distinct feeling this wont be without pain " Emmet carefully placed the magatama on Christians chest and watched as it buried itself inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho had immediately dropped into a low bow as all the gods appeared, opting to let Sandra do the talking as she seemed to be intimately familiar with them. Sisiphyus to had bowed down, praying that they didnt notice him at all. From what Jericho could tell, things werent going well and negotiations were rapidly breaking down, he didnt fancy mixing it up with gods, but a part of him was deeply curious about such a battle. Especially against the likes of Anubis. But it seemed that wasnt to happen, as Isis suddenly sped them all away. Reeapearing in a deeper part of Tartarus with Isis now in a comatose state.

" I believe your mind is set on speaking with Athen and I agree. She was on the verge of telling us when the others got in the way. Speaking to Athena is the right course of action but it certainly isnt the easiest. Theres also the matter of getting back to them " With Isis so damaged, it was going to be difficult. " Hmm, is it possible for you to contact Emmet? since you draw from the same power, it could perhaps lead to us getting back quicker, as well as gaining a power ally "

Sisphyus folded his hands " Um, I've assisted you as best I can and..... "

Jericho smiled " Indeed you have and I am a man of my word " touched the mans forehead and after a moment he shimmered out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:51 am

"Milo was right, the team had survived through so much."

Katy: I suppose maybe your right. Perhaps I have jumped to conclusions. It's just strange for her to be gone this length of time, you know.

"Katy wasn't to sure what to say next. It looked like it was gloom and doom every which way you turned, however she'd like to lighten the mood a bit."

Katy: So... um, how is Marie, and the kids?

"Sandra thought about it, contacting Emmet could very well be a possibility."

Sandra: I'll see if I can reach him. Normally it would be no problem at all, but in places such as this, one can never tell what sort of interference there may be.

"She took a few seconds to find and establish a telepathic contact so they could speak freely back and forth. "

Sandra: Emmet, are you there? It's Sandra.

"Sandra needed not to speak out loud, so all Jericho could do was wait for Sandra to indicate if she could make the connection or not."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next