Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am

Victoria knew the song as well and hummed a few lines of it under her breath and nodded " Yeah, I think that should just fine, now lets discuss structure. As Nate said a good duet is a blending of both singers voices, I think ours are fairly compatible, though your a better singer then I am " She would have never admitted this to someone like Emmet but she needed to make things better with Sandra " So lets go through the song, I think you should take the overall lead of it "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian rubbed his chin while mulling over the choices, neither one really meant a thing to him but he had other things to dwell on. His secret team had two members so far, Alex and the assassin Greg Hill sent. He needed to expand out just a little more but whom?

" Bon Jovi is a personal favorite of mine, We should be able be able to pull off " Livin on a prayer " flawlessly " he flashed Tesla a grin, implying he'd been paying attention to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser nodded " True enough, its the dance that caught peoples attention to it, not that the lyrics arent, um lively. My koreans pretty decent too, so im down "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Dude, thats my jam " Garfield grinned as he mentally went over the lyrics " Yeah it'll be tough but I think we can pull it off "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why, thank you for giving the creatures opinion some notice " Riku said sickeningly sweet " Honestly I dont know if your nails on a chalk board excuse for a voice would fit with mine for that. Honestly we might as well just sing smile from MLP, that almost magically forces positivity " his teeth were threatening to morph into razors but he fought the urge, even as his cheeks were starting to hurt from the excessive, forced smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was slowly banging her head on her desk, this was proving to be impossible, Noah and herself had no common ground for music, at all. She sat up straight and continued to rack her brain for ideas while Noah did the same. Suddenly they both looked up at the same time

Tanesha/Noah: I have an idea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet listened to Roberta's idea and mentally ran a simulation of the performance. It was decent but didnt have quite the razzle dazzle the two were capable of bringing out together " I like it, but how does " Shake it off " by Taylor Swift sound to you, I think it has the right amount of attitude and flair for two divas such as we "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:59 am

"Sandra was a little surprised to hear those words from Victoria, but she wondered if passing off the lead was some attempt at a sabotage. After what Victoria did to Sandra personally and to the group as a whole, Sandra did not trust this girl."

Sandra: You have a good voice. Singing is all about heart and passion, making a song your own in order to cover up any short comings you may have. Nobody sings exactly alike, because we all have our own unique voice.

"Sandra knew she had to make the best of the situation so she gave Victoria a little tip, hopefully Victoria wouldn't use it against her and steal the limelight again. As much as Sandra hated the thought, she knew she would have to put some faith into Victoria. Sandra knew her performance would suffer if she remained this uncomfortable with the situation at hand. Trying to push away the bad thoughts, Sandra started helping Victoria organize the song."

---

"Tesla smirked amused that Adrian had taken note of her mannerisms."

Tesla: I agree, it doesn't get much better then that song right there.

"Tesla had a couple of choices in mind but this was the main one. She was satisfied Adrian suggested it."

Tesla: We have our choice then, lets use our remaining time to prep for our performance.

"Tesla wanted to make this duet as perfect as possible. She was a girl on a mission, and just being good wasn't enough. Tesla wanted to impress and outshine the rest."

---

Katy: Alright awesome, we're going to have a splendid show!

"Katy was getting more excited now. She knew she'd always been a little behind the pack in regards to singing, and while she loved performing with the group she couldn't help feel most of the recognition went to Emmet and the top singers. But now she was about to take center stage with a guy that shared similar feats to her own."

Katy:Should we try to organize any special spots in the performance. Or do we treat it like a importune sing along, and just let the music guide us?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 am

"Hmm 'Smile' is it? Oddly fitting for this situation." Tie figured he wasn't going to be able to get through this any longer without at least a few more verbal blows. "I'm a bit worried our voices may be incompatible also. Well I think it should be better than the dancing portion. Attempting to work with someone who moves are akin to swine with its head cut off is troubling hmm..."

Tie at least had to bite back a little. "Oh well we should be able to get through this, and then go on to the real work later. We should at least prune the bitch population of the campus to moi." what little she knew about the demons came down to pure instinct and thousands of years of experience. There influence and effect on the barrier she and her brother placed a few weeks ago was sufficient enough for her to tell how powerful they were and numbers. Whether or not they were women was just a guess.

----------------------------------------------

"Damn when you say Diva I almost feel like one. I can try some Taylor Swift." The song was good enough for Roberta and singing it with Emmet should make it perfect. Performing in the club was hit or miss for her but she always had enough energy for it. This time she was excited for it.

---------------------------------------------

"We can rock this shit then. Want to go up first?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:31 am

* 15 minutes later *

" Alright everyone times up " Nate announced " Who wants to go first? "

Garfield and Tyrone immediately volunteered and got up on stage.

" Were gonna sing an old school favorite, Radio gaga by Queen " Garfield said as he stretched out, working the song into a duet had taken a bit of work "

Tyrone mentioned something about the audience trying not to be too impressed.

Tyrone:
I'd sit alone and watch your light
My only friend through teenage nights
And everything I had to know
I heard it on my radio
Radio.

Garfield
You gave them all those old time stars
Through wars of worlds - invaded by Mars
You made 'em laugh - you made 'em cry
You made us feel like we could fly.

Tyrone
So don't become some background noise
A backdrop for the girls and boys
Who just don't know or just don't care
And just complain when you're not there

Garfield
You had your time, you had the power
You've yet to have your finest hour
Radio.

Tyrone and Garfield
All we hear is Radio ga ga
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga
Radio blah blah
Radio what's new?
Radio, someone still loves you!

Garfield
We watch the shows - we watch the stars
On videos for hours and hours
We hardly need to use our ears
How music changes through the years.

Tyrone
Let's hope you never leave old friend
Like all good things on you we depend
So stick around cos we might miss you
When we grow tired of all this visual
You had your time, you had the power
You've yet to have your finest hour
Radio - Radio.

Tyrone and Garfield
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga
Radio blah blah
Radio what's new?
Radio, someone still loves you!

Both boys put on a very good show, their vocal chemistry was superb and they certainly managed to enamore the audience, given the applause they received.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:50 am

"Tyrone and Garfield had managed to sneak in before Adrian and Tesla, but she didn't mind confident herself and her partner would put on the better show, and not just a better show but set the bar for this competition. Tesla and Adrian took stage after Garfield and Tyrone stepped down."

Tesla: Hello glee class. Today myself and my lovely partner here will be performing Living On a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Prepare yourselves because Adrian and Tesla are gonna set the bar for this entire competition!

"The music hit and the two began.

Tesla
Once upon a time...

Adrian
Not so long ago...

Tesla
Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck it's tough
So tough

Adrian
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man
She brings home her pay for love
For love

Tesla/Adrian
She says, "We've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot"

We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it I swear
Livin' on a prayer

Tesla
Tommy got his six string in hock
Now he's holding in
What he used to make it talk so tough
It's tough

Adrian
Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers, "Baby, it's okay
Someday"

Tesla/Adrian
We've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot

We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it, I swear
Livin' on a prayer

Adrian
We've got to hold on ready or not

Tesla
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got

Tesla/Adrian
We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear
Livin' on a prayer

The two put on a very solid performance, matching the story telling of the lyrics with Gina (Tesla) singing about Tommy (Adrian) and vice versa. They blended their voices surprising well and really ended up nailing the song, a strong showing backed by the applause of the True Notes."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:08 am

Tie applauded both performances enjoying every second of it. When she and Riku made it up on the stage she of course had some commentary. "It makes me so happy to be amongst such talent. As of now however Riku and we are going to perform with one simple objective in mind." at the end of her statement the light and happy tune started playing.

Tie (Riku)
My name is Pinkie Pie (Hello!)
and I am here to say (How ya doin'?)
I'm gonna make you smile
and I will brighten up your day

Riku (Tie)
It doesn't matter now (What's up?)
if you are sad or blue (Howdy!)
'cause cheering up my friends is just
what Pinkie's here to do

They both added their own exaggerated greeting in. Tie's own "Howdy" sounded like an old west cowboy. It was clear they were having fun, but there was some tension underneath it all.

Tie/Riku
'Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile (Yes I do)
it fills my heart with sunshine all the while (Yes it does)
'cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
from these happy friends of mine

Tie(Riku)
I like to see you grin (Awesome!)
I love to see you beam (Rock on!)
the corners of your mouth turned up
is always Pinkie's dream (Hoof-Bump!)

But if you're kind of worried
and your face has made a frown
I'll work real hard and do my best
to turn that sad frown upside down

Tie/Riku
'Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin (Yes I do)
busted out from ear to ear, let it begin
just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin
and you fill me with good cheer

Riku
It's true, some days are dark and lonely
and maybe you feel sad
but Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad

Tie
There's one thing that makes me happy
and makes my whole life worthwhile
and that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smile

Riku
I really am so happy
your smile fills me with glee
I give a smile, I get a smile
and that's so special to me

Tie/Riku
'Cause I love to see you beam, beam, beam (Yes I do)
tell me, what more can I say to make you see that I do?
it makes me happy when you beam, beam, beam
yes, it always makes my day

Come on everypony smile, smile, smile!
fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine
all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
from these happy friends of mine!

Come on everypony smile, smile, smile!
fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine
all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
from these happy friends of mine!

Yes a perfect gift for me
is a smile as wide as a mile
to make me happy as can be
smile, smile, smile, smile, smile!

Come on and smile!
come on and smile!

Tie and Riku were able to get into the soul of the song perfectly. They almost appeared as if they didn't want to kill each other every moment. Tie did a few times attempt to overpower her partner's voice with a smile afterwards. This time it was more of a playful jab instead of purely out of hatred. Of course, after the song was over her genuine smile was replaced by a mask. It was fun while it lasted. They may have been great talent wise, but to someone with a lot of experience this was likely less a duet and more playful duel.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:17 am

Emmet had enjoyed all of the performances so far, Tyrone and Garfield put on a great performance. Tesla definetly set the bar high as well, Adrian had done a superb job as well, his emotional broadcasting had gotten a lot better recently. Emmet had practically been bouncing out of his seat during Riku and Lilia's performance, he absolutely LOVED My little Poney, Pinky Pie being his favorite, after Rarity. He sang along under his breath, it took all of his self-control not to rush onto the stage and join them. Garfield, a closet brony himself, had been in the same boat as Emmet though kept himself under control more easily.

Riku suggested this song for the sheer reason that it was impossible to not smile and be happy while it was playing. Singing it only made the effect stronger. Suprisingly enough Tie and Riku's voices blended together incredibly. Like polar opposites coming together to make a whole. Even the moments when Tie tried to overpower his voice only stemmed to make the performance better and increase the overall tone of it.

Of course once the song was over, the happy fillings evaporated and the fake smiles came back on. Immediately separating from the other, they made their way back to their seats. Nate clapped along with the rest before jotting something down on his clip board.

" Great performances you guys, I think your really getting the meaning of the lesson. We have time for one last performance, who wants to go? "

Tanesha's hand immediately shot up " Noah and I will go, we struck lightning with this and need to hurry before it fizzels out! "

She practically dragged Noah onto the stage and set up the song, she nudged Noah forward to make the introduction. Blushing, he cleared his throat and tried not to stutter.

" After much thought and deliberation, given our diverse music backgrounds. We found common ground in Stevie Wonder, so were gonna perform his hit song " Higher Ground " he stopped back beside her as the song started.

" Whoo, lets do this white boy! " Tanesha declared.

Tanesha:
People keep on learnin'
Soldiers keep on warrin'
World keep on turnin'
Cause it won't be too long

Noah:
Powers keep on lyin'
While your people keep on dyin'
World keep on turnin'

Tanesha/Noah:
I'm so darn glad he let me try it again
Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then
Gonna keep on tryin'
Till I reach my highest ground

Noah:
Teachers keep on teachin'
Preachers keep on preachin'
World keep on turnin'
Oh no

Tanesha:
Lovers keep on lovin'
Believers keep on believin'
Sleepers just stop sleepin'
Oh no

Tanesha/Noah:
I'm so glad that he let me try it again
Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then
Gonna keep on tryin'
Till I reach my highest ground...Whew!

No one's gonna bring me down
Oh no
Don't let nobody bring you down (Tanesha: they'll sho 'nuff try)
God is gonna show you higher ground
He's the only friend you have around

Tanesha and Noah's duet had everyone dancing in their seats, the funky song seemed to fit both of their voices. After taking so long to find the perfect song, Noah put his all into it, his lack of experience showed but Tanesha helped cover it up and they rocked the the song out, followed with the rain of applause.

Nate stood up and walked back on stage "Alright you guys werre frickin amazing but thats all the time we have for today. Well conclude the duets tomorrow and move onto our next lesson. Have a good day "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:05 pm

"Sandra was a bit relieved class had ended, she dodged a bullet in her mind but would have to contend with Victoria tomorrow. She gave Victoria a shot "cya tomorrow" farewell and quickly moved over to talk with Tenesha, Emmet, Tie and the rest."

Sandra: Superb job Lilia, Tesla, all of you.

"It seemed Riku hadn't joined the group, she'd have to take a minute to congratulate him."

Sandra: I love the song you did with Noah, darling. Noah seemed a bit weak on this performance but you pulled him though greatly. Oh and Noah, don't mind what I just said. A few practice performances to get your voice in tune and get you used to doing this, and you'll be performing with the best of us.

"Sandra didn't want her comment to Tenesha to hurt Noah feelings or anything. She quickly asked her girlfriend what classes was next, sadly while they did have cheerleading today it seemed as if the entire group was heading in different directions for the immediate upcoming class. Truth be told Sandra was scarred, after this mornings fiasco it was hard enough to walk though this school with somebody, let along go it by herself.

Katy and Kaiser joined the group before everybody headed out."

Katy: Fantastic, all of you just fantastic! Me and Noah got a plan though, tomorrow boy what a show we have in mind for you guys!

"Katy was still excited for this, it was a shame they couldn't get to it today, but oh well, it is how it is. At least now she got time to spread a little hype."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Noah didnt take any offense to Sandra's reading of his of his performance, she was right afterall but he planned to improve on it " No offense taken Sandra, It was fun getting to sing and I hope to get better for future performances "

Emmet beamed at him " Well said, you were all so fabulous, I look forward to tomorrows performances, im sure they'll be just as fabulous if not more " he smiled at Katy, Kaiser, Sandra, and even Victoria for a moment " Of course I only hope Roberta and myself do as well "

Tanesha smirked " Yes, we can only hope you dont blow the rest of us out of the water "

"Well these things happen my dear " Emmet said innocently before laughing lightly. Out the corner of his eye he looked at Sandra, past all the good moods he knew this would be a difficult day for her and Tanesha. He'd have to see if he could keep an eye out for them. Riku was checking his phone, a bit ways from the others, it seems the team he requested was being delayed but would be here within two days. He sighed as he realized he'd have to relie on the fallen bitch to help with the demon sisters, of course Kaiser would be willing to help him as well but he wasnt sure if he wanted to involve him in this.

Victoria put her stuff away, watching the others converse,a little jealous of all the closeness but she swallowed it down. Again she was aware that she deserved it all, nothing to be done now but leave. She smiled when Tyrone laced his fingers through her and squeezed her hand, he made it all worth it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm

"The group continued conversing but it was long till they had to leave. When the group was splitting apart Katy took Sandra and Tenesha aside to give a few words of advise."

Katy: Hey I wanted to have a quick word with two. Look I was pretty upset with what I seen this morning, but clearly you two was out of control. As a friend, I just want to tell you two not to let people get to you. You're going to be the talk of town, the craze, but it will pass. If you tough it out and don't let people get under your skin, it'll pass. People will get bored and move on,

"Sandra held Tenesha hand as they thanked Katy for the word of advice, but Tenesha knew Sandra very well, and she wasn't sure her girlfriend could just block out everything that easily."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:28 am

Tie gave no warning of the time she slipped out with out a word. She had business or more specifically big game to chase down. At least she would put it as "Two beassts slobbering all over my couch." which would be generous.

The barrier is still present, however I am not sure of our target is still there. Luckily for you there's a good chance I will be your blade today.

"Your always my sword." Tie rubbed tapped the cloth that was Excalibur. She wasn't even considering the fact he would say no to a hunt like this. There was just one other issue unfortunately for her. "We shouldn't let lemmings wonder into the crossfire."

Tie's next step transitioned them into purgatory. The human presence was basically a transparent image. Still there but they couldn't see anything except for what effect Tie had. Even the sound of her casting a spell didn't make them aware. A small road of ice appeared through the halls showing the path to her destination. Tie stepped on the ice and immediately slid forward. As if on a skating rink she passed by others showing off different poses gracefully humming a tune.

She skidded to a halt near the classroom entrance and put her fist surrounded by arcane magic, through the door shattering the barrier. "Don't worry children Mommy is here." she walked in with a beaming smile and noticed a very disgusting site. "Brown?"

There they were. An entire class with a uniform straight from a totalitarian dictatorship. Brown Jacket, Brown slacks, Brown shoes, red tie, white button up shirt. As they looked at her it was even more gag worth. Their positions in their seats, attentive looks and disciplined minds. "I should have realized what F grade dictatorship I was walking into." The students had surprising awareness of her. They didn't know what she looked like but they knew something was there.

Is it a spell that has made them more lucid?

"Ha! You should remember this method or have you blocked the silliness out of your memory? I was sure I erased those sisters from existence. Still it should be the only way to deal with this." Tie left far less annoyed than she was before. This was almost a time for celebration.

It can't be them. You promised I wouldn't have to deal with this again.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 am

*After school*

Tanesha, in full cheerleader outfit, was walking hand in hand with Sandra to the gym where the tryouts were being held. It had been a long day, she'd been prepared for the idiots but it had been worse then she assumed it would be. The jeering and cat calling was one thing. But one idiot actually slapped her ass, to her knowledge he was still in the hospital. He hadnt been the only one either but thanfully she'd had a spare True Note member happen to be nearby to jump in with her. She squeezed Sandra's hand, knowing the day had been just as bad if not worse for her. Once they got to the gym, they found there was a large group of people standing outside.

" Our tryouts always pull in a large group of people, keeping in mind that not even half of them are gonna make it. But I know you will baby girl " she smiled encouragingly before leaning forward and kissing Sandra's cheek " I have to go on ahead to help set things up with Vicky and Em, he's official the the second co-captain so all three of us are headint out the tryouts. Just remember everything that we taught you and you'll be good " with one final kiss she darted inside the gym, ignoring the sudden bout of cheers and flips that erupted.

" Hey, I see your trying out too "

A bashful looking Garfield appeared at Sandra's right " Thought i'd give this a try, I mean Emmets said its fun and aside from Glee I dont really have much in the way of extrcoricular activities "

In the distance, Barbie was shooting daggers at Sandra. Heh so that bitch is trying out too, psshaw, Im sure she thinks just because she's in bed with one of the captains she's a sure in. Well my fabulous performance will completely eclipse her and the rest of these bimbo's. Barbie practically radiated confidence, she'd been cheering since she could walk, no way she wouldnt make it on the team.

Meanwhile inside the gym, Victoria was laying out all the giant mats while Emmet readied the pompoms and battons. Both looked up when Tanesha walked in and greeted her, Emmet floated over to hug her " How have you been? "

" I've had better days but its all good. Thanks again for setting that one A-holes pants on fire before he could try and grab Sandra's chest. Think he'll ever be able to have children? "

" Please my dear, intimate activities are completely rule out for the time being. Such a shame we have a miracle doctor on campus sometimes " the both shared a brief laugh before getting back to the matter at hand.

Meanwhile the bleachers were littered with a few spectators. Donovan and a few of the football team were watching. Donovan having just cuffed one guy for making a comment about Tanesha and threatening to kick everyones ass, a few rows away Riku and Kaiser were sitting. Riku was in a fairly bad mood, having spent the day chasing after Scanty and Kneesocks, on top of cleaning up the mess they were making. Their fashion sense was as bland as ever. He was only at the tryouts because Kaiser wanted to watch.

" Hmm, I wasnt aware you had a thing for short skirts, should I wear one tonight? "

" Please dont, Im just curious to see how Sandra and Garfield do "

" And to watch mommy, if you wanna be closer then why dont you try out too? "

".....................Uh I'd just rather not "

" Hmmm, oh right there was that assassination with the cheerleaders that turned out to be a rival gang of ninjas and now your convinced that watching them will improve your own moves "

".....................................please stop talking "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 am

"Sandra was relieved to see Garfield, people around would whistle and cat call, some even shouts of asking when the next peep show is. That was bad enough but then there was the nicknames, red bush, fire crotch, and countless others poking fun at Sandra natural red hair. Having someone to talk to helped keep her mind off things, much as she could."

Sandra: Yep, I'm here for tryouts as well.

"Sandra tried to say those words as cheerfully as she could."

Sandra: I was given a few lessons from Emmet and Tenesha. It's very enjoyable.

"Sandra didn't notice Barbie as a large man suddenly took her attention bumping Garfield aside and going straight after Sandra. She bumped him back with telekinese but he quickly got up and came at her again. This guy wasn't like the rest today, she could see it in this mans eyes, he wanted to force himself on her. This was setting up to be the cafeteria all over again. At least Sandra herself wasn't effected this time."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:43 am

The man lunged towards Sandra again, but someone suddenly tackled him from behind and forced him to the ground. Dave had heard about the tryouts from Garfield and Donovan convinced him to watch it with him. He'd been walking over when he saw the random guy attack Sandra, something about his expression set off a warning in his head and before he knew it he was taking action.

His moment was short lived as the man threw him off and punched him in the face and knocking him backwards. He groaned in pain, blood spurting from his nose, the man loomed over him, intent on stomping his skull in. Suddenly Garfield appeared right in front of him, turning around in mid air to deliver a round house kick that blew the man back several feet.

" Hey assface dont you have any class, you dont jump a girl like that, especially when she has a girlfriend! " he helped Dave to his feet and braced himself, the man's muscle mass increased, his skin turning an ugly shade of yellow. He barreled towards them, his tongue wagging mindlessly. Garfield lunged forward to intercept him, digging his heels into the ground, he allowed the guy to run into him but held him back. His fist slammed into the guys stomache, momentarily stunning him.

" Ah, this bulk is mainly for defense, you dont really have that much power. Heh, coolio, that means I dont have to hold back with you " he repeatedly punched the guys stomache till he changed back to normal, jumping backwards in time to miss the deluge of vomit. He slung his arm back like he was winding up for a pitch and delivered a punch so strong that the guy was knocked into the air, several of his teeth being broken. When he crashed to the ground he was unconscious.

Garfield cheered " Whoop whoop, that was good "

" Uh gar, I think you went a little far, he was being controlled " Dave pointed out as he kept his nose tipped up to stonch the bleeding " Sandra are you alright? "

" Oh.....well......im sure the doctor can patch him up " Garfield stated while blushing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:14 pm

"Sandra came over quickly to see if she could help Dave somehow, but her mind was partly elsewhere. Clearly the person from this morning was here, but who was it. She looked into the crowd that gathered from the fight, so many unknown faces. If she was better with her telepathy she might be able to find this guy, but she still didn't know enough to invade peoples mind like that."

Sandra: I'm fine Dave, he wasn't able to get his hands on me. Thank you, you and Garfield both.

"Sandra wondered if this person was targeting her, was it something to do with the Phoenix again. But what was his tactic? What was putting people a lustful sex crazed state going to achieve. This person had already made Sandra the spectral of the school, what more does he or she want?"

Sandra: Emmet and Tenesha aren't going to be happy to hear this may be a recurring theme...

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:08 pm

" Whats all this ruckus?! " Emmet demanded, bursting out of the doors in classic diva fashion. He took one look around the group, zeroing in on the bleeding man on the ground in front of Sandra, Garfield, and Dave, also Daves nose bleed. He flew over to them and handed Dave a napkin. He pulled out a walkee talkee " Hello, medic bay. I think we will need to have some medical attention on standby afterall, One man seems to have suffered a terrible cheer accident " his tone was entirely too uninterested, inspecting his nails as well. Once that was done he gave Sandra a reasuring smile and flew back to the front of the door " Alright, everyone, please gather inside the gym and we will explain how everything is going to be processed.

After a bit of murmering, everyone began to enter the gym. Dave headed over to Donovan, ignoring his friends questioning look. Those trying out were standing in the middle of the gym. Victoria was sitting at the table, with Emmet on her left and Tanesha on her right. Hands folded in front of her, she began speaking.

" Welcome, once again it is time to add to our ranks, I see many of you have showed up. I'm sure you all have a lot of talent or our under the delusion you do. Either way we only have four spots to be filled. The rest of you.......well I guess it just wasnt meant to be " she said all of this matter o factly and just tad bitchy " Now everyone please form a line and walk up and grab a clipboard. Fill out all the information and bring it back to Emmet. Once thats taken care of we can begin the auditions "

Everyone clammered to get into a line, grabbing clip boards and trying to kiss as much ass as possible.

" Wow, I didnt realize being a cheerleader was that important to the students of this school " Garfield commented based on some of the more thirsty people.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:18 pm

"Sandra filled out everything calmly unlike most of the students. She waited in line and was eventually able to reach Emmet, passing in the clipboard. "Wish me luck" she spoke briefly and moved out of the way of students behind her. She hoped she learned enough to make the cut, this has been a horrible day. Grade A humiliation, being paired with Victoria in glee class, being attacked right outside the gym. But maybe this will be a shining moment throughout all the gloom.

She knew she wasn't getting a free pass just cause of Emmet and Tenesha, so she had to step up. Sandra decided to do a few quick stretches while waiting to be prepared for whatever was about to come up."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:15 am

There was no sign of any thing in the physics lab of he Demons, except for the formerly possessed but now passed out teacher and the dozen hexes all around. Tie left the room and glided along the aircurrent she created. It was the third distraction like this and this becoming more of a chore than usual. However there was one more potential location she didn't search, but all her experience with these two told her they couldn't resist.

A gust of wind blew open the doors as Tie walked in immediately focusing the attention on her. "Well well now I see we've almost started here." in that moment she stepped through a barrier was activated. It tickled her core. This one was however aggressive almost a challenge for anyone in the room who could feel it. She scanned the bleachers and didn't see anyone unusual. Even looking through purgatory it was fruitless. Something was blocking her senses. Whatever it was the culprit likely needed to focus a lot of energy on remaining hidden.

Finding her seat was simple. While she was patient her opponents were more than likely to move first. How could they resist taking down anyone on top?

-
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 am

Emmet smiled encouragingly Sandra, wishing her luck. He knew that despite the ordeal she was going through, Sandra would be able to rise to the top and outshine them all, except himself, he was sure of it. His attention turned to Garfield who took the next clipboard " I must admit i'm rather suprised to see you here "

" Well you made it all sound so much fun and im nothing if not a fun guy " he dropped his voice a little lower " I dont suppose I can do anything to assure my spot "

" Heh, yes, you can put on a splindid performance. Thats a surefire way to get on the squad "

" Hmm, can I DO something for fun later tonight then? " his meaning very apparent. Emmet taken off guard a little by this. Despite their heated kiss some nights ago, his and Garfields friendship hadnt exactly taken a sexual turn but he was more then happy to indulge "

" I believe we can arrange something, good luck with your tryout "

Grinning like a stud, Garfield strutted off like a hip cat. Tanesha shook her head, barely able to keep her laughter in " Chile are you trying to start a harem? "

Emmet shrugged nonchalantly " Not particularly bit if it happens, well I'm not one to fight fate, for something of this caliber anyway " His smile instantly dropped however when the next person came up. Barbie, chin turned up entirely to high, breezed past Emmet and stopped directly in front of Victoria.

" Miss Duval, I just wanted to tell you I feel honored to be in your presence. Very few have managed to what youve done with this amazing squad. It would be a crime if you didnt take the national cheer trophy again this year "

Victoria smiled, eyeing the girl appraisingly " Thank you, my thoughts exactly. Good luck with your tryouts "

Barbie sauntered off like butter wouldnt melt on her mouth, Tanesha and Emmet scowled after her.

Emmet: Plebian trollop

Tanesha: Fake bitch

Victoria raised an eyebrow at them but made no comment as the line continued.

Riku noticed when Tie came into the gym but turned his attention away from her soon after. He'd seen her in purgatorio earlier and deduced she was after the demon sisters too.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:58 am

"Sandra finished up stretching out and loosening up. She was ready to start the tryout and get one of these 4 opening spots. She eyed the room, checking out the competition. Looked like there was a few that wouldn't be pushovers, preparing themselves much like Sandra had done. Then there was stuck up snobby crowd, mostly seeming to consist of girlfriend of the jocks, probably former cheerleaders trying out for a second year. Then there was people well in shape but not entirely sure what to do, probably gymnast or people moving out of sports and into something new.

The main thing is there was no sex crazed, lust filled maniacs present. Sandra took a sigh of relief and smiled, excitement for the tryouts taking over."

Sandra: It's time I do what I do best, put on a show.

"Much like if taking part in a musical number, Sandra wanted to impress Emmet and Tenesha."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:06 am

Once everyone handed back the paper work, Victoria called everyone to attention " Alright everyone, line up against the bleachers and well begin. You'll have three minutes to wow us with your performance. You'll be marked by your moves and overall pep and cheer. We have music prepared so if theres a particular song you want then just tell us and well play it for you "

Again everyone scrambled to line up, Garfield and Sandra ending up in the mid to front of the line.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:26 am

"Sandra couldn't help but think many of these people needed to calm down. Everybody would get their turns after all. She wondered what song to pick, perhaps just go with whatever they offered, she wasn't sure what a good cheering song would be. She was by Garfield and wondered what he'd preform. She turned to him and asked."

Sandra: So we can select our own songs, what do you have in mind?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 am

" Probably hip hop, something that really gets you up and dancing. I doubt im the only one who'll run that angle either "

He was proven right as the gym became filled with an assortment of songs, ranging from nicki minaj, Mariah Carey, and Britney Spears. Barbie went up next, choosing two batons " I, Barbie, would like my song of victory to be " All eyez on me " by Monica " Striking a pose, she waited for the music to start.

Barbie:
I see you girl, darkchild
I got my eyez on you
Monica, let me see what you workin' with
Let's dance, yeah come on, come on

When I step in the club
There's so much love
All eyez on me
All the girls and thugs
Glasses go up
It's that time, baby

If you're looking right
And your game is tight
Come chill with me
Get up on the floor
And dance some more
The night's just beginning

I can feel your eyez on me
You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
And I can tell that you're feeling it, too
Know you do, know you do

Now when I'm doin' my thang
You checkin' for me
Just step my way
Don't you be
Too shy or be ashamed
You get love from me

So when we movin' close
We're toe to toe
Just dance with me
And when we've come to an end
Me and my friends
We'll do it again

You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
Know you do, know you do

You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
Know you do, know you do

Come on let me see you work it out
I'm a pretty young thang, I'ma turn it out
Party all night, workin' it out, till the lights out
Till the early morn, till the morn

Don't you know now is the perfect time
I can make it right, makin' you all mine
Baby, tonight if you hold it down
I can give you all that I got

You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
Know you do, know you do

You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
Know you do, know you do

You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
Know you do, know you do

You're watchin'
And off up in the club
Tonight it's poppin'
Know you do, know you do

I see you
(Ah, baby)
You watchin' me
(Ah, baby)
I see you
(Ah, baby)

All eyez on me
(Ah, darling)
All eyez on me
(Ah, darling)

Barbie put her money where her mouth was. Her moves were flawless and chained into the next one with ease. Her performance was filled with flips, baton twirling and ended with a triple mid air flip into the splits. The awaiting line was completely speechless, anxiety beginning to spread through them like wildfire. Garfield cursed under his breath, he'd wanted to use that song.

Emmet was impressed despite himself, her moves had been absolutely perfect, swallowing his personal feelings, he marked her down honestly. As did Tanesha, though she grumbled the whole time. Victoria marked her down as well " Alright Barbie, that was a good performance "

Barbie curtsied then walked over to the bleachers reserved for those who had just auditioned.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:04 am

"Sandra waited in line for her turn, she was next to step up with Garfield behind her.   Sandra had decided on a song."

Sandra: Hi.    I've decided on "This is how we do" by Katy Perry.

"The music began and Sandra started her performance.

(This is how we do, This is how we do)
Oh oh
Sipping on Rosé, Silver Lake sun, coming up all lazy
(This is how we do)
Slow cooking pancakes for my boy, still up, still fresh as a Daisy
Playing ping pong all night long, everything's all neon and hazy
(This is how we do)

Chanel this, Chanel that, hell yeah
All my girls vintage Chanel baby

It's no big deal, it's no big deal, it's no big deal
This is no big deal

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back
Straight stuntin' yeah we do it like that
This is how we do, do do do do, this is how we do

Big hoops, and maroon lips, my clique hoppin' in my Maserati
(This is how we do)
Santa Barbara, chique, at La Super Rica, grabbing tacos, checking out hotties
Now we talking astrology, getting our nails did, all Japanese-y
(This is how we do)
Day drinking at the Wildcats, sucking real bad at Mariah Carey-oke

It's no big deal, it's no big deal, it's no big deal
This is no big deal

This one goes out to the ladies at breakfast in last night's dress
(It's how we do, straight stuntin' like that)
Uh-huh, I see you
Yo, this goes out to all you kids that still have their cars at the club valet and it's Tuesday
(This is how we do yeah straight stuntin' like that)
Yo, shout out to all you kids, buying bottle service, with your rent money
Respect

This is how we do
This goes out to all you people going to bed with a ten and waking up with a two
This is how we do (straight stuntin like that)
Ha, not me

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

What? Wait. No, no, no, no.
Bring the beat back.
That's right

(This is how we do), oh oh
(This is how we do), oh oh

Sandra signing maintained it's passionate standard getting people behind her, performance wise Sandra pulled out Baton twirls, some flips, ending with a cartwheel into a pose.   She pulled out every trick Emmet and Tenesha thought her and did her absolute best to connect everything smoothly.    Like always, Sandra let the music take her and followed her heart, but it was all up to the judges now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:20 pm

Emmet and Tanesha applauded Sandra's performance, not just because of personal feelings but because she'd been good. Utilizing everything they'd shown her and adding her own style to it. She'd done an amazing job. Victoria thought so as well " Excellent job " she beckoned Garfield forward as Sandra went to sit in the bleachers " What song do you want? "

Garfield was still racking his brain for a potential song when it finally came to him "I want " This is how yo9u do it " by Montell Jordan "

Tanesha snapped her fingers " Oooh that is the shiet!, Vicky roll it "

Stiffling a giggle, Victoria set it up. Garfield grabbed two batons and got sstarted.

This is how we do it
This is how we do it
La ra ra ra ra ra
This is how we do it

This is how we do it
It's Friday night, and I feel alright
The party is here on the West side
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up
Designated driver take the keys to my truck
Hit the shore 'cause I'm faded
Honeys in the street say, "Monty, yo we made it!"
It feels so good in my hood tonight
The summertime skirts and the guys in Kani
All the gang bangers forgot about the drive-by
You gotta get your groove on, before you go get paid
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say

[Chorus]
I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
South Central does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)
To all my neighbors you got much flavor
(This is how we do it)
Let's flip the track, bring the old school back
(This is how we do it)

This is how we do it, all hands are in the air
And wave them from here to there
If you're an O.G. mack or a want to-be player
You see the hood's been good to me
Ever since I was a lower-case G
But now I'm a big G. The girls see I got the money
A hundred-dollar bills y'all

If you were from where I'm from then you would know
That I gotta get mine in a big black truck
You can get yours in a '64

Whatever it is, the party's underway
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say

[Chorus]

I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
YNV, SCC
(This is how we do it)
I'll never come wack on an old school track
(This is how we do it)

Check it out!
Once upon a time in '94
Montell made no money and life sure was slow
All they said was 6'8" he stood
And people thought the music that he made was good
There lived a D.J. and Paul was his name
He came up to Monty, this is what he said
You and OG are gonna make some cash
Sell a million records and we'll make in a dash

Oh I'm buzzing because
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
To all my neighbors you got much flavor
(This is how we do it)
I'll never come wack on an old school track
(This is how we do it)

I'm kinda buzzed it's all because
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)

Oh it's party time
(This is how we do it)
Straight up comin' from the west side
(This is how we do it)
OG's got the flavor
(This is how we do it)
And money doesn't like nobody does it
(This is how we do it)

Making use of all his enhanced physical attriubutes and letting the song move him, Garfield went all out. Doing flips and cartwheels effortlessly and leaping all over the place. At one point his kicked his shoes off, leaped onto the table the captains were sitting at and jumped onto the ceiling and performed their. This got a lot of gasp from the competition while Dave and Donovan were cheering for their friend loudly. Garfield threw his batons down and flipped off the ceiling. He caught the batons in mid air, doing over a dozen turns before landing on his feet and striking a pose. " Tada " he said breathlessly

Emmet clapped for him, he'd been enamored all throughout his performance. Victoria wass very impressed as well, with Garfields agility and flexibility the number of routines they could do were vast. Garfield went to sit next to Sandra in the bleachers, having Donovan come over as well and pull him into a friendly headlock to congragulate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next