Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Sandra: Wow! Great performance Garfield!

"Sandra expressed joyfully, amazed at the show he'd put on. The rest of the tryouts continued and we focus in on one of the boys that stepped up. There was a immediate attraction from the entire room".

Adam: Hello. My name is Adam Marshall and I would like to join this cheer leading team. I'm sure my dashing flawless looks is enough to get me the pass.

"He shot the judges a smile which actually got a reaction from all 3 of them."

Adam: But I must ask you be fair to the others.

"Adam proceeded to perform to a song from Flo Ryder. While he was good he wasn't technically great, yet something had the judges looking past that fact entirely. By the end of the song Tenesha and Victoria was shooting each other daggers from the corner of their eyes, about ready to tear each other apart. Emmet was liking his lips wanting a piece of this man and even Sandra and the rest was turned on my this mans performance."

Adam: Oh my, seems I've memorized you all with my superb skill. I will take your silences as a pass.

"Adam went over to the bleachers, sitting a few rows from Sandra. He shot her a smile and mentioned her being very pretty, this got Sandra good hate stares out of jealously from a good half the room, who seemed to want Adam for themselves."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Adam was certainly handsome in the conventional way, but Emmets gaze lingering more towards Garfields direction, but in the next moment, all he could think about was this young man in front of him. His body felt very hot with lust, he licked his lips as he entertained the thought of using Adams pretty face as a rocking chair. He wasnt the only one to feel it either, Tanesha was squirming in her chair and playing with her hair. Victoria was undressing him with her eyes, the desire to take him here and now was great. All three of the cheerleaders locked eyes as the single thought " HE'S MINE!! " they all unanimously voted Adam onto the squad.

Garfield felt strangely interested in this guy, he was good looking true, but this overall hornyness, fuck he felt like his sweat pants were about to burst apart. Even as the guy came over and spoke to Sandra, a surge of violent jealous rose up. He gripped the wood of his seat till it cracked and broke. Dave was clutching his head in pain, something in the atmosphere was causing him but it was all in his head, horrible memories being brought up, but what was this?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:07 pm

"Adam moved off to take his seat after those few words before Sandra could respond, though she found it difficult to keep her eyes off him. The lust gently started to fade after a few minutes, enough so the group wouldn't be ripping each others throats out, no Adam didn't want that... yet. Emmet, Sandra and the rest all kept a strong sense of attraction towards Adam, but was eventually able to turn back to their tasks at hand.

Adam didn't care about exposing himself like this. Everybody would be to lusted to connect two and two together, how can everybody dream man be the villain after all. The game was on, and these True Notes was the perfect chess pieces he was looking for. Even now he knew Sandra was fantasizing about him, missing the dead give away entirely that he caused her such a painful day."

Adam: The unlikely heroes, bitter enemies in the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:36 am

Tie tilted her head at the obvious attraction this man was getting from everyone. It was strange mainly because even she felt an unnatural attraction to him. Lust for her was difficult to garner from her unless that person had a fire in them that couldn't be extinguished. It was one of the reasons Emmet seemed so appealing.

Stay on task warrior of Heaven.

"Enough, its not like he's that distracting anyway. He's not even more attractive than my brother."

I'm still not comfortable with you comparing other people to your brother so often.

"Really? I would've figured you'd be used to it. Still," she looked over Adam for a few moments then pulled her attention away. "He could be the cause of what happened earlier. You may not think its a priority, but if I found out who hurt my friends I will rip their heart outs." as this conversation was going on in their mind the tryouts were nearly over. There were two girls who were dressed in entirely different uniforms than the rest of the school. They appeared in the middle of the gym. Tie immediately recognized them. She immediately went into purgatory and stood up.

Not yet?

"Why?"

"Huh?" a player from the football team said looking directly at her. At that point it hit her.

Exactly they can see us now. I don't know how they pulled it off on a wide scale, but this barrier seems to remove the veil from covering this world. Impressive honestly.

Tie was wondering what was the point of this? They might not actually want her to start a battle in front of these students. Of course they might not realize how little Tie actually cared about subtlety.

"Troglodytes and imbeciles!" the booming sound of snootiness infected the entire room. "I am Scanty,"

"and of course I am Kneesocks." one was pale with red hair and unusually yellow eyes. The other dark skin, long black hair and horn rimmed glasses. While different now Tie knew their true forms. "We aren't here to join this silly team. Their are important lessons to be given."

"I love how you're so serious Kneesocks."

"You all may not completely remember this lesson," the students around were either confused or just amused by this entire thing. It was so sudden and out of place most didn't know what was happening. Tie closed her eyes and began whispering a spell that she would need for this.They would be taking their time anyway. "but you'll know the truth's of this world." Kneesocks adjusted her glasses and raised her left hand. A large scythe appeared and she slammed it into the ground. The barrier surrounding the place began to warp the room. Instead of a gym there was nothing but a wasteland filled with impaled corpses and the ceiling was a maelstrom of lightening and smoke.

"Before we begin does anyone have any questions?"

Last edited by LuckyMan on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:23 am

Riku was nuzzing against Kaiser, his hands sneaking down into the other boys pants. He wasnt particularly interested in Adam in the ame Bieber favor way everyone else appeared to be, but he could appreciate the hot and heavy atmosphere. He was about to engage Kaiser in some hardcore gay sex when he sensed THEM come into the gym. He sighed and pulled his hand back, much to Kaisers annoyance, and stood up to enter Purgatorio but sensed the disturbanced in the dimension immediately.

Strong magic had dissolved the veil, meaning if they entered Purgatorio, they'd still be visible to earths dimention. Not long after that, the demon sisters entered the gym and promply warped it into some hellish desert. He reached out and touched the threads of the magic, a barrier and illusion " Can you teleport? " he asked Kaiser, who shook his head " I figured as much "

He cracked his knuckles, magic beginning to gather around him, whipping up a black wind " Heh, guess this is happening sooner then originally planned " he cast a look over at Tie, he loathed to admit it, but he couldnt take them alone " I sense you have a problem with those two as well, a bit of a family issue myself, we obviously hate each other but I think we hate those two more " he wasnt going to flat out ask her to team up but just leave the implication.

He muttered a spell and reached out into empty space and pulled his hand back, a long crimson spear appearing. It had been awhile since he'd brought out Gae Bolg, he'd had his face pressed down in a pillow for hours to get it and only used it during special occasions.

Meanwhile everyone else was freaking out, screaming and jumping around. The haze of lust had given over to panic. Garfield shook his head to clear it and looked around, things were escalating quickly, Donovan felt the same way, already steeling up, but something about these girls set his danger senses off.

Victoria rolled her eyes " Look, I dont know who you two are but could you please go away, were in the middle of something very important. Your illusion show is cute but has no place here, now get out " her voice held the authority of the head cheerleader, the captain. But the atmosphere was sending shivers down her spine, this wasnt a regular mutants illusion, hell she didnt even think these two were mutants.

" Yeah, beat it. Theres already to much ego and pretentiousness at this table alone, adding the gym, oh hell no thats too damn much! " Tanesha didnt like this feeling either. Not at all, she'd seen way to much riddiculous shit lately.

Emmet leaned forward in his seat, hands folded in front of them. He seemed completely unphased by the ambience " My my, quite the intro you two have made. Points for effort but I think that entrance was simply to big for you. I think my associates have already voiced themselves but i'll add as well. Whatever lesson you wish to give is rendered completely ineffectual do to your tacky outfits, outdated hairstyles, and dreadful voices, it sounds like someone is engaging in sexual activities with a busted radio. Simple unbecoming, my retina are and my delicate ears bleed. End my pain and leave before it ruins my chances to become a bribe "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:54 pm

"The sight set up by these hew arrivals was horrifying. Dave had came to Sandra to comfort her while this was going on. Sandra watched the spectacle proceed saying close to Dave and Garfield, wondering what these so called truth's these sisters talks about are."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:00 pm

A black Colt Revolver in Scanty's right hand just as they were finished with their insults. "My my I didn't know a phoenix could be so salty even before they got their wings." she ignored the others  due to how low on her radar they were. Emmet and even Sandra would be great threats soon and even better prizes. "Still this level of insolence really on tells me a greater problem with this school."

"Indeed sister, the stench of dogs presenting earlier was even more repugnant. Since there are no questions shall we begin?" A large board made out of human skin and muscle appeared before them. It moved as what looked like faces occasionally trying to push their way out. "The first lesson is..."

"ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDER!!!!"

The music filled the room and its source was the light from the formerly darkened sky. Above from the ceiling Tie descended from the ceiling in an almost blinding light. The heavenly aura she gave off was almost that of her true form. True Holy light shone down upon them even most demons would feel a small burning sensation. Excalibur was drawn reflecting much of the light into her foes and Tie looked down on those sisters with a smile. They had to cover their eyes as their demonic features began showing.

"Was that what you were going to say? Ridiculous!" she landed before them merely five meters apart. The light dimmed but it was mostly still focused on the sisters so that Riku wouldn't be assaulted. "Humanity lives to defy this...truth. Tacky clothes, fervent appeals to tradition, obsessive march towards obediency and did I mention tacky clothing? They are all things humanity obey and rebel against. How about I tell you a secret?"

The magic circuits Tie's vessel went were being overclocked. Her spell was all part of this and even Excalibur worked to increase her abilities. "Your left!" the moment she moved the floor cracked and a wave of light fanned out. Kneesocks dared not blink sidestepping evading Excalibur. She raised her Scythe blocking the second strike before it could end her. The force of the attack sent  her flying into the other side of the room and hitting the wall. As she moved to engage Kneesocks Scanty swiftly aimed her pistol towards Tie pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Riku just rolled his eyes at it all, this was getting riddiculous, simply riddiculous and yet, the urge to make an entrance was sstrong in him too. He patted Kaisers shoulder " Keep standby, these two are on a different level from other demons youve faced " Kaiser nodded and gripped his wooden sword, ready to release the seal on it's true form at any moment. Riku's mana and demonic energie rose up around him, building up in strength.

A spiked tail jutted out from his backside, his teeth sharpened into razor sharp fangs and his generally caramelish skin tone darkned to a light red. He lunged forward at incredible speed and and knocked Scanty's bullet out of mid air. Spinning Gael Bolg around, and jabbed it into the ground, using it as a makeship stripper pole as music blared to life.

Darkness swept over his body, transforming his clothes as he slid provacatively to the ground. Wearing only a leather harness around his chest, black shorts, and knee high boots " I'd had just about enough of you two hags, fuck your order motherfuckers!! GAE BOLG "

The spear glowed in his hands, he thrust it towards Scanty, though he was nowhere near her. Gae bolg extended out and zig zagged around the gym, aiming towards the demons heart. It had been marked the moment Riku had said its name, but he didnt think it would be enough " Executing gun magic " he'd learned a few things from his friend, not enough to master it but he got by. A large, pitch black handgun formed in his hand, he took aim and fired right along Gae Bolgs path so they traveled together.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:32 am

"Dave teleported Sandra over to Emmet and Tenesha as the battles began. The sensation of fear started to wear away when she'd seen her friends stepping up to the plate to do battle."

Sandra: Should we help them?

---

"Adam was watching curiously, these two girls didn't seem to be affected by his presence, not at first glance at least. That could prove to be a issue, one he'd rather avoid having. This school was to much fun to give up to a couple strangely named bitches."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:25 am

A shock went through Scanty's heart as her instinct took over. She whirled on the weapon pulling out her second colt aiming them towards the spear and bullets firing repeatedly. The mystical energies clashed fracturing the ground beneath splitting it apart. The force of the blast nearly blew both opponents of their feet. Scanty grinned until she noticed a lock of her hair fell to the floor. She could only blink just realizing how close Gae Bolg was to destroying her inside out. "Of course you have that weapon. So which is it that's still sore hmm? Your  throat or could it be the cavern that must not be named?" she said with a giggle.

BOOM

The at the moment literally captive audience were immediately focused on the explosion in the middle of the room. Heavenly light emanated from the source showing Tie slowly force Kneesocks to the ground due to sheer power. Tie's grin was nothing but infuriating to her opponent. "You have skill and power backing it up. However there is a little something missing..." Excalibur was pushing down the scythes Kneesocks wielded. They were slowly cracking under the force of the heavenly weapon's power.

"Indeed fawn." Kneesocks said just as she disappeared. Immediately she appeared behind Tie but was met with a series of strikes that nearly smacked her back into the wall. At that point she reappeared near Scanty. Her glasses still untouched were pushed up her nose. "I'm surprised the Fallen one attacked us here which is unusual. Must be a defect looking or death. I might need to look into it."

"Not now my Crimson princess we have the attention of the family runt and a long loss whore." Tie could see where they were standing. Their back towards the bleachers where most of the students were. If she attacked with all her might...

The enemy are putting innocents in front of us. Will they simply be collateral?

Tie raised Excalibur above her head and was ready for another strike. That was the answer she gave and Excalibur could feel the conviction within. Sometimes he didn't no whether she didn't care or part of her truly believes she can save everyone. Scanty watched both Riku and Tie getting ready for another attack and she huffed. "Its time for a little spanking shall we Kneesocks?"

Their human forms burned away showing their red skin, horns and even long tails. They provocatively took off their panties and kneesocks. As they slid them off in poses most strippers would take lessons from they immediately blended with their weapons. The scythes Kneesocks possessed were not only undamaged, but Excalibur could feel a large amount of prana imbued in it.

Tie could only grin. "Ah, so that's what you were missing. Riku could you be a dear, go outside and play cowboys and Indians with the bratty trollop? I'll attend to our typical glasses character here." Tie eyed those two scythes with interest "I feel like procuring more merchandise. A diamond in the rough as they say."

She took off after Kneesocks. They exchanged a dozen blows in a second. Kneesocks teleported back into the bleachers and grabbed a few students throwing them at her. Tie jumped past them towards Kneesocks to the demons surprise. She twisted through the air and landed a kick to her gut sending her flying through the ceiling. Tie casually gestured towards the falling students and used some mana. She formed a powerful gust of wind throwing off the students from a life threatening landing to something that just hurt a lot. There was a small but noticeable twitch she had before jumping through the ceiling after Kneesocks.  She didn't want this fight to last.

Scanty ran parralel the bleachers firing her pistols at Riku beginning their battle. The barrier around the room was fracturing briefly showing what the room really looked.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:20 am

" Hmm, I believe we should leave this to Lilia and Riku, they seem to have the matter in hand " this was one of the most scandalous fights Emmet had ever witnessed. Ranging from an all out fight, to a strip show. This Scanty and Kneesocks duo were odd to begin with, but after their transformations, he sensed a great deal of power eminating from them. But he believed in his friends, but that didnt mean he wasnt prepared to lend a hand if needed. Their comment about the phoenix intruiged him, what did they know?

Running parrelel to Scanty, Riku twirled Gae bolg to block her bullets, only to be knocked backwards. The bullets were packing a lot more mana then they had before, not that he could expect anything else. Their true forms and powers were revealed, they were full blooded demons. But in the end, what the fuck did that mean to him? He'd been torn apart and put back together during his conception, and then again during the womb. His mother went to great lengths to ensure she gave birth to the greatest spawn to ever slither into the Darkholmes, putting him through countless brutal experiments. He'd died more times then he could count and come back from it. The icing on the cake had been his birth, he stole his mothers mana and her life force, giving her what she so craved, an all powerful child.

He smirked darkly as he dodged Scantys next barrage of bullets " It's called a bunghole, dear aunt and yes at times it's still sore, but im a seasoned power bottom so it's nothing I cant handle " he saw that flicker in the barrier, it was close to coming undone, it just needed a little help. He summoned strands of darkness from every corner of the space and chanted a spell, the darkness took the shape of a murder of crows and circled abovehead. The space flickered more violently as Riku's counter-spell activated.

He stepped forward and in a blur, appeared in front of Scanty. He knew she could handle close combat as well as distant and traded fierce blows with her. The raced along the bleachers, their steps causing part of it to break away. Garfield's spider-sense was going crazy, he shoved Donovans bulky body out of the way, narrowly missing the battling demons. Riku bobbed and weaved around her bullets but she did the same for his lance strikes. Using Gae Bolgs special power ate up to much mana, even for his great storage.

He grabbed her and flung them both outside, time for some special gun magic " Kaiser! " he called out, as he and Scanty leaped away from each other. Kaiser instantly appeared at his side, sword at the ready, but thats not why Riku called him. He plunged his hand into the other boys pants and in a swift movement he yanked Kaisers boxers off " Thanx, this is exactly what I needed! Executing gun magic, Panty style: Size is might big boy buster commence!! "

Mana surged through the air around Kaisers boxers and exploded out, a massively long and thick cannonish gun " OH BOY, THATS WHAT MAMA'S TALKING ABOUT! " Riku leaped forward, leaving a tomato red Kaiser behind, Scanty's attacks were coming in faster this time and even more destructive. Dodging was even more difficult this time around, one bullet grazed him and nearly rang a yell from him as it tore away flesh, even as it started healing. He was waiting for the right opening, it would be fleeting but he'd make it. Finally he saw it and aimed the massive gun " Good for just one shot right now, but better believe this things loads are the truth, open wide this motherfuckers bitter, FIRE! " he pulled the trigger and dug his feet in, the blast was awesome, a single white bullet erupted forward, an energy wave around, resulting in quite the explosion.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:40 am

Kneesocks slammed into the courtyard outside grinding into the ground to a stop. Tie landed nearby and immediately entered purgatory. Her opponent followed knowing she couldn't force Tie out of it anyway. She stood up, using her scythes as crutches and took a deep breath. The smirk on the Fallen Angel's face wasn't a righteous smile. It looked like the arrogant face of victor gloating. Even most Angels didn't appear to have this sort of arrogance.

The battle between Scanty and Riku was firing up but Kneesocks simply clapped her scythes together. "A one, two, one, two, three*snap*" just as she snapped her fingers something clicked within Tie's mind. A burst of energy shot Tie towards her opponent bringing Excalibur down on Kneesocks. Her scythes blocked the weapon, but only the weapons. Kneesocks stood arms folded as her weapons merely floated in the air in front of her as autonomous beings.

"Really?"

"Yep!" She kicked Tie back and moved forward both weapons attacking as she snuck in her own blows. They were fighting and almost dancing in sync. Every step was followed by the sound of blades clashing and the ground exploding. Tie twisted and twirled dodging or blocking every blow as if she was practicing deadly ballet. Anyone viewing the fight could only see random explosions tearing up the ground and waves of light flying in every direction. The strikes became more intense as the duel raged on Tie was becoming used to the near constant series of attacks. She waited until she found her opening.

In one motion Tie slapped both weapons away with Excalibur and threw it towards Kneesocks. The demon leaned back trying to evade it until Tie just grabbed the collar of her uniform and pulled her in for a punch. Kneesocks immediately tried to counter but was kneed in the stomach for her trouble and kicked into the nearest building. Tie began breathing heavily watching as the annoyed kneesocks walked off from that adjusting her clothes and those annoying glasses of course. That itself was it for Tie. She was running low on mana and needed to kill the bitch now. Excalibur was gone from her hand and the Scythes were returning to Kneesocks. She began connecting them at their hilts and Tie could sense the mana and souls burning inside them. It was obvious how this demon got the power.

"Oh dear oh dear are you using your final attack?"

"Extracting the remains of a Fallen Angel will be a chore, but seeing pieces of your scraped up will be worth the inconvenience." She tossed them up in he air as they spun in the like a buzz saw. "Get her ladies."

"Excalibur." The heavenly sword was pulled back from his place inside a wondering student's book bag and into Tie's hand. The duel scythes turned into a large disc of energy directed at Tie. It shot at her at supersonic speeds. Tie could see it coming slowly as she raised the blade. Both hands touched the weapon, specks of light gathered around her. The brightness rivaled the sun. As the disc appraoched she mouthed the words.

"Ex-CALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!!!!!" in one swing a large wave of mana was fired at the dark weapons. It struggled against them for a few moments before sending it back at its master. Kneesocks caught them and put all her strength into constantly spinning them to disperse the energy. At this point all her mana went into this shield and the barrier was essentially falling to pieces. The strained face and gritted teeth only represented how much of a struggle this was. It would only take a few more seconds before she was overwhelmed and forced to evade the attack.

She couldn't believe this was going to be a failure. Even the sound of a racing limo didn't distract her. Kneesocks held on until she was hit by a large black and red limo and smacked out of the way of the blast. Tie immediately pulled back the blast stopping it from cutting a sections of the school in two. The limousine pulled off at speed most vehicles couldn't reach. It even drove up a building and kept going not slowing down.

"Son of a -"

"Pregnant MUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT!" Scanty screamed as she fired her weapons like they were gatling guns in a shield bullets. As the blast connected the same limo raced in and slid past the blast gathering up Scanty and shielding her barely from the attack. Tie pursued the vehicle and arrived at the scene. Scanty and Kneesocks popped out of the roof of the limo that now looked as small as a normal SUV.

"This isn't it. Unfortunately our purpose isn't to annihilate this pathetic schools fauna. Next time no holds barred." Scanty snapped her fingers and finished off her own barrier knowing it was pointless trying to hold it up. "As a present from us we've erased the students in the gym's memories in their except for your little club. It'll be fun killing all of your friends."

They immediately sped off while shouting. "WE'LL BE BACK!"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:44 am

" Pregnant mutt? Bitch that test came back negative so HA to you! " Riku called after the retreating limo he debated chasing after them but waved it away in the end. They would be back at some later date, he could kick their ass again then. The massive gun in his hands dissentigrated, along with Kaisers boxers " Thanks for the assist papa, couldnt have done it without you " Riku grinned as his outfit changed back to the school uniform.

Kaiser, still very red in the face, just rolled his eyes " Sure sure "

Meanwhile back in the gym, the demon sisters barrier had broken, returning the building to normal. Victoria cleared her throat loudly to get everyones attention " Distractions aside, letss get back to the matter at hand. Regard what we just saw as some idiotic prank and nothing more "

" Pfft, thats one way to put it " Tanesha muttered. Nothing about that fight felt like a regular mutant one. Riku, whom she honestly didnt know what power he had, seemed really powerful, as did Tie and those weird weapons they were using.

Emmet straightened the stack of papers up, he'd rather enjoyed the display, it gave him another odd sense of deja vu, like he'd seen something like it before. He kept in mind to be on guard in the future, from past experiences, the only people who were aware of the phoenix, were out to use it for their own purposes. He didnt get that exact feeling from the sisters but one couldnt be too careful.

Donovan helped Garfield to his feet, the two had been clinging to each other on the floor. Dave had stayed close to Sandra and the others, unsure of what had been going on but glad that it was over. Everyone gradually went back to their seats on the bleachers, the parts that werent destroyed anyway and Victoria launched into the next stage.

" You all have some pretty decent moves, now lets see how you work together, in pairs of two, come up with cheer and present it to, you have ten minutes "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:22 am

"Sandra did the natural thing and went over to Garfield to discuss a cheer they could do."

Sandra: So we've got to come up with a cheer.

"Sandra would like to know if maybe Garfield had something catchy in mind they could do.

---

"Meanwhile Adam went over to Barbie, this girl seemed to know cheerleading better then anyone trying out."

Adam: I'd say our opponents look a little nerves. You on the other hand my dare seem completely confident. May I ask what splendid performance I may assist you with?

"Even Barbie could not resist feeling attracted towards this man."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 pm

" I think maybe something basic but that can stand out as well "Garfield was partially wondering why everyone seemed to be ok after the fight they just saw, almost like they suddenly just forgot it.

Barbie flipped her hair back and smiled at him " Mmm, of course someone as, "talented " as you is sure to be of great help to me " every queen needs a pawn.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria called everyone to order " Alright, now lets see what you've all come up with " she pointed to random pairs and had them do their routine. This went on for awhile till she called Sandra and Garfield up to the front of the table. The two had worked hard on their routine and felt confident in it.

Garfield:
Alright, here we go, sound it off!

Sandra:
Sandra Dee

Garfield:
Spidey Gar

Sandra: Weve got spirit yes we do

Garfield: Weve got spirit how bout?!

Sandra/Garfield:
Come on now(clap clap) show us that spirit(clap clap)
We know that youve got it(clap clap) just show it off(clap clap)

Garfield: Mutant high is the best

Sandra: So much better then the rest

Garfield: Weve got style and flair

Sandra: You know were always their!

Sandra/Garfield:
WOO HOO!!

They ended the routine with Garfield doing the split while holding Sandra up with one hand.

The competition appluaded, despite themselves, very impressed by the performance. Barbie just gave them a patronizing nod of the head, of course the common sheep would be impressed by such newbies. Emmet and Tanesha cloudly as well, the display had been very good and even Victoria applauded them, despite trying to remain neutral. he immediately called the next pair over.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Tie knew they would be coming back and the next battle would unfortunately get too many people involved. She sighed as Excalibur turned into its cloth form. It was the only piece of clothing she had that wasn't torn. Even part of her bra was showing, but they were slowly getting repaired by one of the few spells she could manage now without feeling any pain. Her magic circuits were overclocked the entire time, but now she could simply rest.

"Ah yes how fortunate are we to live in such times!" Tie said to no one in particular. "When even a highschool could be so fun."

She giggled and began to walk off towards the gym. "Keep your eyes open Riku darling. They're may be no end to the carnage!"

Why do I feel as if your not worthy of me?

Excalibur murmured but Tie merely brushed it off. "Please, I don't love pointless violence...all the time. As a Hero of Justice you must always have an enemy to destroy. You must always want an enemy to destroy. It is our curse." she felt a very familiar taste on her tongue as she spoke those words. She grabbed her napkin and wiped some of the blood off from the corner of her mouth then incinerated it. The lack of large stores of mana was going to be an issue against those sisters eventually.

----------------------------------------------------------

As I and Thomas sat in the room watching Megan scribble her plan out on the white board it was clear to me. I really needed some food. "So you finally met the 'Jailbait Demon Sisters' huh?" oh I forgot Thomas bitched about our sad encounter with those two girls. Surprised Megan even knows about them. The CIA shouldn't even have a large amount of knowledge about the supernatural.

"Wait what the hell do you know about them?"

"Well I heard of some schools recently being struck by them. Some intelligence agencies list them as mutant attacks, but it generally been very routine. Hey do you think Emmet wears thongs?" ignoring the sudden derailment in the conversation Thomas pressed.

"Umm what have they been doing then?"

"Just standard infiltration, indoctrination and then finally a large explosion. Not sure what they're looking for but I was told they were likely going to come here at some point. The bosses aren't too worried considering the students and certain faculty members here. It might even be pretty cool to see them fight. Seriously though I like to think their pink. That faggot probably loves that."

"Not sure how that last part is relevant. We should do something about this." even I figure this would be in our interests. Large explosions tend to hurt and we haven't been in a real fight lately.

"Oh yeah the True Notes will likely clash with them. Then we use a dirty bomb and kill all of them, or or we still a thermobaric bomb to blow them up. Yes awesome!" she was scribbling extra variables into her plan. Not sure if she's actually considering this.

"Goddammit can we at least have sex." or at least torture someone.

"No too much work!"

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:22 am

"Sandra felt amazing after that performance, the show they put on and the reaction it got, it was great."

Sandra: Seems we did better then expected Garfield.

"The two soon took their places at the bleachers again. A few more random teams was up then it was Barbie and Adam. These two completely knocked it out of the park with a great cheer and a performance so over the top with flips and moves others wouldn't dream to try, it left many students memorized. As if the performance wasn't enough there was Adam, which just made it all seem even that much more attractive.

Sandra couldn't lie, she was nerves. This girl seem to really know her stuff and seemed determined to out stage her on every turn."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:40 am

i Bawla Wan, aka Bawla Swag, aka DJBJ am in great peril right now. I hold a great pride in myself as being the most important person in the world, obviously everyone else thinks so, but to give into such a sick and loathsome addiction. I am so much better then this, better then gratuitious drug use, but alas I must.

Bawla was currently skulking outside the schoolss pharmacy in a brown trenchcoat and hat pulled down low. Pressing her body as close to the wall as possible, she stepped towards the pharmacy door. Her eyes darting in every direction, in case someone spotted her. Only a handful of people were loitering in the halls, all starring at this strange person failing miserably at being stealthy. She tripped and landed flat on her face, taking this opportunity, she barrel rolled into the pharmacy and just jumped to her feet. Fast walking through every aisle two times before crawling up to the counter.

The cashier on hand had been watching the entire display with mixed feelings, it was funny but at the same time he felt a little nervous " Um miss are you ok, is there anything I can help you with? "

Bawla pulled on some sunglassess and dipped them low enough to meet him eye to eye before quickly averting her gaze " Im looking for the stuff "

" The stuff? "

" Yes, the hard stuff, that real good shit. Please tell me you have it, I havent established a dealer out here yet and I dont want to go to the islands seedier spots and risk getting gangbanged "

".....................um miss, im not exactly sure of what your asking for but we dont sell those type of drugs here..... "

" Oh but you must have it, you must have nyquil! "

"............................................................Nyquil? "

"Yes, I know its awful of me but I cant help myself, please dont look at me like im some hopless junkie!! "

........................................Aisle three maam "

Bawla flung herself into the aile, knocking over a display, she grabbed five bottles and then flung herself back at the counter " How much do I owe, clide? " she was practically turning around in circles, trying to look in all directions.

" The cashier just raised a hand and pointed at the door "..............................No charge maam, just please leave, the prententiousness is giving me a headache "

Bawla snatched up the bagged " drugs " he offered and slowly backed out of the room " Thank you so much, but I was never here, you can never know my identity, Bawla Wan was never hear. Please try to forget the sudden burst of true love you felt for me but you arent white and rich and hot so it could never work, dry your tears!! " she tripped three times before fleeing the shop. The cashier went to the backroom to take a couple of aspirin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the tryouts went by briskly, till they reached the end, all of the participants put through their paces. The last part had been a giant pyramid that Victoria made them hold for ten minutes till they couldnt anymore and ended up toppling over.

" Alright, that could have gone better but you get an A for effort. Now we will talk amongst ourselves and let you know who will be filling in the four spots. We have refreshments waiting for you outside, help yourselve- " Victoria paused in her speech as a sudden heat washed over her body, the same effect happening to Tanesha and Emmet. They all felt inexplicably horny.

" Um, but before you do, the three of us are going to put on a special performance,just to let you see what being on this squad will mean and what will be expected of you, we all take our craft seriously and you will have to as well "

her gaze kept zeroing in on Adam, something about him was so magnetic. Music suddenly started playing, the three head cheerleaders immediately swept up in the performance.

Victoria:
She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive (oh)
(Emmet:You've been waiting for that, stop, hold up, swing your bat)
See anybody could be bad to you,
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah

Victoria, Tanesha, and Emmet
Bang bang into the room (Tanesha:I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (Emmet:I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (Victoria:I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (Tanesha:I'll let you have it)

Emmet:
She mighta let you hold her hand in school, but I'mma show you how to graduate
No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk, just come and show me what your mamma gave (Tanesha:oh, yeah)
(Victoria:You've got a very big shhhh, mouth but don't say a thing)
See anybody could be good to you,
You need a bad girl to blow your mind

Tanesha:
(You know what girls?
Let me show you how to do)
It's Myx Moscato
It's frizz in a bottle
It's Nicki full throttle
It's oh, oh
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the pot of blue foam, so
Kitten so good
It's dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could
Go, Batman robbin' it
Bang, bang, cockin' it
Queen Nicki dominant, prominent
It's me, Jessie, and Ari
If they test me they sorry
Ride us up like a Harley
Then pull off in this Ferrari
If he hanging we banging
Phone ranging, he slanging
It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing (uh)

B to the A to the N to the G to the uh (baby)
B to the A to the N to the G to the hey

Victoria:
See anybody could be good to you,
You need a bad girl to blow your mind (your mind)

Tanesha:
Yo, I said
Bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang, bang

Victoria, Tanesha, and Emmet:
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)

The song itself was incredibly sexual but three cheerleaders moves seemed to overlap it with the sexualness of it. All the football players were watching this, with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. Donovan was torn between oggling Emmet and glaring at his teammates for oggling his sister. Dave enjoyed the performance but also felt a little suspicious of it for some reason. Emmets moves dominated his attention, stipperish in nature but also incredily skilled. He gulped as he felt his loins begin to stir. Garfield coulnt help but notice they seemed to be staring at Adam during some parts of the performance and wasnt sure how to feel about that but Emmet looked at him as well and Donovan and Dave. That bothered him less then Adam who he didnt really like.

Riku and Kaiser, who'd returned to their seats and watched the rest of the tryouts were watching as well. Riku was dancing in his seat an singing along, he loved the catchyness of the song. Kaiser was looking at the ground, feeling uncomfortable, Riku patted his back while he jammed out. Once the song ended, the lust spell appeared broken, Victoria and the others starred at each other in confusion, none of them were really sure why they'd done that. It felt different then the usual musical influence that was running rampant. Victoria cleared her throat " Um....yeah wait outside, enjoy the food and we will call you back in "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:06 am

"The football players was the only ones oggling the girls as Tenesha had caught Sandra's attention as well. While the performance was totally hot and getting Sandra turned on, Sandra got the feeling it was to largely impress Adam, which was maddening. Sure she's the only girl out of the four that he had even spoken to up to this point. But just as those emotions was about to peak, the song ended and things quickly went back to normal.

The group was dismissed while the judges worked out who got on the team. As they walked Dave and eventually Garfield could see Sandra walking with infliction. She was trying to make sense of what she felt moments ago towards her lover."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:38 am

Garfields was salivating as he saw the spread, Victoria didnt play around when it came to stuff like this. He ran to the buffet, almost knocking over several people as he stuffed whatever his hands could reach into his mouth. Donovan was right beside him, some of the football players were chatting it up with the potential cheerleaders. Dave walked beside Sandra, he could always tell when she wasnt feeling emotionally well " Dont let it get to you " he whispered, so only she heard him " Something about that Adam guy doesnt sit right with me, as fun as the show had been, didnt it strike you as odd, the abruptness of it. Victoria is all business when it comes to cheerleader, to the point she borders on being a nazi. Generally its the others that will try to crack jokes and stuff. She wouldnt have suddenly didn a routine that belongs in a strip club, she would have done something simply and easy to follow "

He'd been to a handful of the cheerleader tryouts with Donovan, so he knew the routine by heart and what they'd seen earlier had deviated. It was just a feeling and he had no solid evidence to go on. But he didnt like it when Sandra felt sad, it tore at his heart " Tanesha loves you, I can tell you that biasly, Donovan could tell you more.....once he stops trying to inhale the buffet table " he shook his head as Garfield and Donovan began arguing over a muffin.

Barbie bit into an apple, feeling utterly confident about her chances of getting on the squad.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 pm

"Dave's words was a bit comforting, but Sandra still hated feeling that way about her one true love. Even if Adam was playing with her emotions, was she that easily swayed against the women of life?"

Sandra: Thanks for the kind words Dave. I think I'm going to get something to eat before nothings left.

"Dave watched Sandra as she made her way to the buffet table, he'd made her feel a little better but this Adam Marshall individual was getting in her head, this obvious by Sandra being more concerned with Tenesha then her actual rival here, Barbie. Dave knew he had to figure out what game this man was playing and put a stop to it, before he put Sandra though any more pain then what she's already gone though."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:20 pm

" Alright, we have more applicants then weve ever had before. Time to make the hard decision of who to let join " Victoria said as she finished making the diagram of everyone " This decision must be made completely unbiased and on the persons skill and talent " she shot Tanesha and Emmet a look.

Emmet folded his hands on the table and nodded " I couldnt agree more, everyone should be given fair consideration "

" Pretty much how we always do it " Tanesha added as well " So who really stood out to you? "

" Hmm, I liked Garfield performance. His agility and flexibility are the best weve ever seen, he has great enthuisasm as well. Sandra really suprised me, her moves were excellent, she flowed through the routines, and she has a certain cheer about her, all things considered. I see no reason they cant be added onto the squad "

Emmet and Tanesha starred at her open mouthed, they hadnt expected that at all. They just nodded along and continued discussing. Ten minutes later, everyone was called back into the gym. Victoria stood in front of them with a piece of paper in her hands " Our decisions have been made. We took everyone into consideration and weighed you as fairly as possible. Some of you were great, others not so good, and some of you need to be slapped. But I digress, the four new cheerleaders are Garfield Parker, Barbie Starlight, Adam Marshall, and Sandra Fuller. Please step forward and receive your pompoms! "

Garfield jumped five feet into the air and whooped. Donovan and Dave were cheering like crazy for Garfield and Sandra. Riku and Kaiser were cheering their friends on as well. The four new cheerleaders stepped forward. Tanesha handed Sandra her pompoms, smiling happily and resisting the urge to kiss her girlfriend. Victoria gave Barbies her, the girl had taken the announcement in stride, not suprised in the slightest. Emmet handed Garfields his and then Adam.

" Excellent job to all of you, I do believe we can use this as another excuse to celebrate "

Garfield nodded " Sounds like a plan man " Donovan stomped over and scooped Emmet and Garfield into his arms for a tight bear hug, while Dave congragulated Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm

"Sandra was nearly tearful with happiness after hearing the announcement. Sandra as well wanted to give Tenesha a quick kiss when the pompoms was passed out, but realized this is probably not the place or time to do so. When she met up with Dave she was much happier then she was at the buffet which made Dave smile. Sandra thanked Dave for his congratulation. She still had trouble believing she made it with how little practice she really had.

Meanwhile Adam was with Barbie, he'd let the group have their party. Their was certain people and staff in this school even he needed to be careful with."

Adam: Well wouldn't you know. Tenesha's girlfriend got on the team. You realize she's going to be pushed for rank over you. Your the most talented one here my dare, but you'll be lucky to last the year, as I'm sure she'll want to get rid of you.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:14 am

Roberta was on the scene in the area where the battle took place. Her own innate sense for conflict was ringing all over the place. Worse then usual, but she was getting groceries so it had to wait a little. By the time she was on the scene it was over, but the scars of battle was everywhere. She touched the ash that was once grass wondering what could've caused this. There weren't any students here and the few faculty around were trying to get their heads around what happened.

The prime suspects she could point to is whoever was at cheer tryouts, but no one called about an emergency. "There isn't one day shit isn't happening." she complained while taking a few pictures of the battlefield and sent them to Tyrone who didn't want to get involved since he was pretty sure it was another between some idiots. "Does this look like the normal stupid ass fights T?"

Tryouts weren't far away. She walked over to the Gym and could see a rather disappointed complaining horde stomp out the gym. The hallway emptied until she could see Tie leaning against the wall yawning. There was something unusual about her this time. Roberta curious walked up to her and asked.

"You look a little tired? Anything happen here?"

"Oh not much honestly. Just a little scuffle with a few rancid creatures." Tie yawned again covering her mouth. "I had to rather sternly tell them to leave. Well with a little assistance."

"Hmph" she wasn't so sure about that story. Tie seemed like the person to make light of most issues. Honestly it looked like even life threatening situations were the few times she took something seriously. Even then afterwards she would brush it off as if ninety percent of what occured was someone's wild imagination. "Those craters outside were pretty recent. Who the hell were you guys fighting?"

"Nazi vampires."

"................................Huh?"

Tie tried to hold in her laughter from seeing Roberta's dumbfounded look. "Oh n-nothing so fun. Just some demons. Don't worry I'll fill you in on the rest when everyone is done celebrating. I'm just making sure things don't go awry."

Roberta had a twitch in her left eye before residing towards waiting with her and texting Tyrone. "Uh we might hav a meeting."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Barbie smirked " You seem to have a few things backwards, its ME she needs to fear. Given enough time i'll run her, her girlfriend, that fairy, and even Victoria off the squad and shape it in my image, play your cards right and perhaps you can rule beside me " with a flip of her long hair, she left.

The group had moved to a cafe off the side of the schools cafeteria and got a large table. Emmet ordered a round of drinks for everyone to celebrate the new additions to the squad. He sat down with Garfield on his right and Sandra on his left, Tanesha sat next to Sandra and Victoria her. Kaiser and Riku hauled over another table and sat around it with the others, Barbie had left before Emmet could make up an excuse as to why he didnt want to invite her. They drinks arrived and they toasted to Sandra and Garfield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next