Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:41 am

A team of mercenaries laid out a field of supressing fire. They focused on Donovan and Tyrone. The former was the shield while the latter tried to find his openings and pull one of the mercenaries towards them so Victoria could knock them out in one hit. It was working until Donovan was getting pushed back. Bigger rounds were smacking into his body forcing Tyrone to divert some of the shots. Soon rocket launchers were being pulled out.

"Shit I can't deal with them and these bullets." Tyrone's hand shook and his nose bled. Telekinesis was only useful for so long against high powered rounds. Just as the rockets were getting ready to fire the gunfire stopped for a moment. Donovan felt a moment of relief before it started again, but they weren't aimed at them.

"Don't fuck with my friends!" Roberta dashed through the bullets jumping and flipping out of the way.

BOOM!

The sound of a 50 caliber rifle echoed and Roberta was seen lifted off the ground as a large bullet pierced her chest. She gritted her teeth and rolled into the hit and kept running forward. The mercenaries with rocket launchers aimed towards her, but was lifted into the air and slammed into the ground several times until they stopped moving. Tyrone grinned as he jumped up and pushed out with a wave of telekinetic energy. It hit a group of mercenaries like a car cracking bones and barely keeping them conscious.

"Thanks T! Now!" Roberta was merely a few feet away from some of the hired guns. She dashed through the gunfire and began hitting anyone she saw with a gun. The sound of their bones being crushed and the blood splashing on her face only made her excited. One soldier she tried to hit ducked her punch and responded with several gunshots aimed at her head. Roberta grabbed the nearest mercenary and put her in front of the bullets. It all peppered her body armor until she was tossed aside.

"Dammit I thought this would be easy." The merc in front of her had bayonets on his pistols. She felt that he was experienced and his reflexes was pretty good. He didn't say a word before firing again.

Tie skated on the wind and arrived just under the Iron Man suit. "First seal melt!" she slapped the suit with the palm of her hand placing a read seal on its back. It increased the heat on the armor to temperatures capable of burning through most armor. The ablative armor on the suit was burning up.  

"Second Seal Blade!" she stabbed her hand through the suit's armor like a knife through butter. "Third Seal Shatter!"  magic coursed through the suit creating fissures in the armor making it seem as if it was going to explode.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:08 am

" You have my thanks then " Emmet acknowledged Kiya's deed, he didnt believe it was done entirely with selfless motives in mind, but they had other things to deal with at the moment. He left the matter of the Iron Man armor to the others and focused on the ground troups, gathering fire in his hands. He directed them out towards a group of the mercenaries that were attempting to sneak up on them.

Their wears became super heated, forcing to drop them from pain and attempt to put out the fire that hampered their bodies. Emmet twirled around in circle, dancing as his flames roared in intensity, a shower of bullets dissentegrated the moment they hit the fire wall. Tanesha clung to Sandra, not wanting to be away from her for a moment " I'm alright....nothing happened, they managed to get here in time " she said, trying to sooth Sandra's worries.

Garfield was fighting against a guy wielding tonfa(I'll finish it later)
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 am

Sandra: Thank god. I'm so happy you didn't have to suffer through that.

"Suddenly Sandra jerked Tenesha to the side using her telekinese to stop a mercenary that tried tried to stab Tenesha from behind, do to moving Tenesha the blade stopped inches from Sandra chest. She flung the attacker away into other mercenaries."

Sandra: How many of these people are there?

"Sandra still held Tenesha close the entire time, she wasn't risking losing her again. Instead of holding Sandra from the front Tenesha was now on Sandra's side."

-----

"Katy was facing a guy dual wielding katana's trying to avoid his attacks each time she fired at him he sliced through her water. He didn't realize Katy was keeping the sliced attacks suspended in air until he was surrounded, Katy attacks with many water attacks hitting the guy before she converts the water on him to ice, freezing him."

-----

"Kiya figured she could take the iron man, if not through force then all she had to do was touch it. It was a complex system she couldn't hack wirelessly, but one touch from her fingers could get her into anything. But at the moment it looked like the others was managing it. Kiya joined the fight to help against ground troops, able to plow though soldier one after another without much effort."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Garfield was fighting against a guy wielding tonfa, his spider sense was beginning to give him a headache with how much it was going off, his whole surrounding was open to him, aware of what was happening with everyone. He cursed lightly as he reached out and gripped the mans weapons, crushing them in his hands. His parents had put him through hell with all there training and it was moments like this that made it worth it.

His foot caught the man in his stomach and sent him flying, but Garfield wasnt done, he ran forward, catching him and slamming the guy into the ground repeatedly till he stopped moving, his heartbeat was faint but still there, a cold look on his face, Garfield looked for more opponents to fight. Victoria cartwheeled through the hair and landed down hard, making the ground break apart under the mercenaries.

Obvious rage dominating her face, Tyrone was in a bad way and Donovan was bearing hanging in there as well from taking the missile. Tanesha, Donovan, and Tyrone, all people she cared about above others were being hurt by these people, she wouldnt stand for it anymore. He body tightened then uncoiled in a massive burst of body, propelling her forward. Her punches stronger, the terrain beginning to be decimated as she went berserk.

Soon the mercenaries were turning to flee from the girl as she knocked them hundreds of feet into the air. A large, muscular woman wielding massive gauntlets, thought to attack from the side but Victoria turned and caught her, crumbling the gauntlets as though they were made of dough and delivering a fierce headbut that nearly crushed the womans skull, but Victoria still had enough sense to pull back on some of strength.

Iron Man suit had taken significant damage from Tie's attack, cracks forming in certain parts and sparks flying, but it remained aloft in the air, fending off attacks that came at it and returning it's own in the form of laser beams and grenades. A black blur streaked past Kaiser, up a tree and vaulted through the air, landing on the suits back.

King, who was attempting to blow away Noah, turned and glared, recognizing the leather suit clad figure from before. What was he doing here now? Her attention distracted for a moment, was all Noah needed, aided by Tie's winds, he easily overtook King in the air with his speed and dragged her to the ground, pinning her in place.

" Y-you wouldnt hurt an innocent little girl would you? "King asked, lip quivering and tears spilling from her eyes.

" You are what you appear to be and by the lords light you shall be cleaned! " his rosary beads pulsed with holy as he rested his hand on Kings forhead, letting out an earthly scream, pink smoke began to pour out of the little girls body, but before Noah could complete his task, Hannibal knocked him out of the way and retrieved Kings body, his instincts were telling him this wasnt going to end well, he turned and fled.

Leather man was raking his claws across the iron mans body, targeting it's cracked locations and widening them into rifts. He grunted as the suit retaliated by running currents of electricy over his body, with a feral growl, spikes of bone jutted from leather mans body and impaled the suit, causing a major malfuntion to occur. A compartment on it's chest opened up and began charging up, a pin point laser erupted out and blew out a chunk of the leather mans chest.

His grip on the suit went lax, allowing for to be pushed away, plummeting towards the ground. As he fell, his gaze fell on Emmet for a moment, the young man dancing amidst maelstrom of fire and destruction, beautiful.

Riku, having pulled back on his own attacks when the leather guy showed up, quickly scanned the armor, that last attack seemed to have really done some damage, the time to strike was now " ATTACK!! " he roared. Riku, Tie, Katy, Adrian, Emmet, and Harvey all launched their attacks at the same time. Exceeding the suits defenses and causing it to explode, raining down sparks and metalic parts.

Wicked was baffled by this turn of events, how they, a team of professional guns for hire, defeated by a high school glee club? Reaching into Gooses jacket pocket, she pulled out a flair gun and fired it into the air. The mercenaries knew what that meant, though it was such a rarity for them to see. Retreat.

Smoke bombs went off everywhere as the mercenaries all pulled back, grabbing their downed bretheren and making a run for it. Those unlucky enough to run into Harvey, quicky found themselves at the bottom of a pool of lava, others were brutally raped until Iko appeared, knife against Harvey's neck.

" Time to pull back, were done here "

" A-alright, ohh shiiit yeeeeeeesss. Ok i'm done, lets go "

The True Notes gathered in the spot where Tanesha and Sandra had taken cover at, checking injuries and making sure they were alright.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:43 pm

"Sandra took a sigh of relief when the mercenaries started retreating. She kissed her girl and hugged her tightly, finally able to just relax and be happy Tenesha was back with her."

Sandra: Oh my god you have no idea how worried I was about you. I swear I feel like I never want to let you go again. I... I just...

"Sandra didn't know what to say, all this time she'd been worried Tenesha had been killed now here was was with barely a scratch. Joy didn't even come close to describing how she felt. The others gathered around to check on the girls. Katy was happy seeing the two girls reunited, they had anything but a easy time of things thus far, so seeing them overcome all these obstetrical was always heart warming."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 am

Everyone was still making sure no one suffered serious injuries. Robert's own enhanced senses could detect whether or not a counter attack was being prepared, but for now they were allowed to rest. Tyrone was with Victoria, but was a little distracted thinking about how powerful she was especially in comparison to him. However, he never stopped worrying. "Your okay right? No gunshot wounds, bruises, bite marks you never know with these people."

Tie took note of the man in leather. He was another unknown yet skilled entity. She took a look back at the carnage they caused and then turned to her friends who overall looked pretty okay which brought a smile to her face. "Even battle we shine. Impressive my darlings!"

"Barely a warm up *cough*" Roberta covered her mouth as she coughed up a few bullets. She didn't feel much of anything other than a brief pain and then it disappeared. "Ugh gross. Yeah barely a warm up. Still this was a lot of firepower sent here."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 am

Kiya: You are right Roberta. Jerry paid these guys good money to have a operation of this scale set up.

"By good money Kiya meant really good fucking money, you don't get a team of high class mercenaries, a miniature army, and a Iron Man suit for cheap. That Jerry kid wanted Tenesha at all cost. She suspected if she and Roberta had not been there, a butt raping would of been the least of Tenesha's worries. It's very likely she would of been killed."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Victoria hugged Tyrone carefully and kissed his cheek " Thank for worrying about me, but i'm ok, how are you? " She was feeling incredibly frisky, after going all out like that, it was such a rarity for her to get involved in physical altercations, maybe it was more of a turn on for her then she originally thought.
As everyone was gathering together, Emmet broke away to look into something. Adrian, Noah, Garfield, and Donovan dutifully trailing behind him as he floated off. He was sure he'd seen the leather clad figure fall in this location. Despite the seriousness of the wound he'd received, something told Emmet that he was alright. Closing his eyes, he opened his senses and light flared around him. He could see the life force the boys and the trees, but a bright flare drew his attention.

Opening his physical eyes, he turned towards a certain tree, where a figure was obviously trying to hide. He motioned to the others to keep quiet as he crept forward " Hello there good sir "

The leather man jumped, but Emmet quickly soothed him a few words " No need to be startled, i'm not going to harm you, doesnt seem likely anyway if you took a laser to the chest and are still among the living, Regen it would seem "

The man grunted in acknowledgement and started shuffling off, his chest wound had mostly healed by now. Truthfully he could have left awhile ago, but he'd been hoping to see the boy with the beautiful eyes.

Emmet smiled " I just wanted to thank you, for before when you came and helped us and again this time. Your quite the knight in shining armor.

" More like leather armor " Garfield whispered to Donovan, chuckling. Though he had to admit, the guy was totally badass. Donovan agreed with him, but thought leather armor would be realy hot and uncomfortable. Noah was keeping a watchful eye on the guy, it was incredibly coincidental that he would show up. Adrian was wondering how many guys Emmet was going to add to this mass relationship.

Meanwhile Riku was kneeling over a large pool of lava. He hadnt had time to question it in the heat of battle, but now he wondered who had been throwing molten rock around. Nobody in their group could do that, that he knew of anyway. Kaiser was inspecting it as well, he had questioned it. The ground had been shaking a lot during the battle and he'd felt all the increase in heat.

Tanesha shuddered, it was insane to think Jerry had gone to such great lengths over her. But it seemed he was trully insane...because of her. What she'd done to him, the thought made her stomache turn, as Sandra kissed her cheek, it receded a little. Suddenly Jerry crashed out of the wreckage of the van, a piece of glass in his hand a crazed look in his eyes. But before he could attempt to do anything, William appeared and gripped his face, rendering him unconscious.

The medic team flooded into the area, ready to assist anyone that needed it. Jerry was loaded onto a stretcher and carted off as William shook his head, he could have broken this whole thing up hours ago, but Cordelia had insisted it would be a good learning excersise for the True Notes or something like that.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:23 pm

"After the mercenaries battle we skip a week. During this time Tenesha had fears of her powers hurting Sandra like it did Jerry, but Sandra was able to assure Tenesha no such thing would happen again. Sandra was a telepath and getting better every day, even if Tenesha herself started slipping Sandra assured her she'd be ready to intervene. That reassurance with the news that Tenesha slipped cause of unnatural means caused by Jerry slowly started to put Tenesha at ease once more.

Also during this time Kiya had upheld her promise paying a personal visit to Tesla. Tesla didn't quite know how to rate that experience. On one side sex with a cyborg was incredibly rough and stiff, not surprising seeing she was backing fucking a humanoid machine. But on the other side it was incredibly precise as well, Kiya knew exactly what to do to pleasure Tesla and have her climax in record time. It was rough but good all at once. Tesla wouldn't be opposed to having a second experience.

After the week we check in with Katy. She had just finished combat class and after Riku's little talk with the instructor things had been kept on the level. Before Katy left class the Instructor asked her to run a quick errand for him, saying he needed some pads for the next room that was in a downstairs storage room. Katy thought nothing of it and figured he wouldn't dare try anything now, so she left to get the pads. The Instructor smirked as Katy left the room."

Instructor: So you want to have your friends threaten me. Well kid paybacks a bitch.

"The Instructor had met another student during teaching a separate class. She'd overheard the instructors mumbles of frustration and offered to take care of his problem. He wasn't once to send students to a feeding cage but after that stunt and threats from Riku, that was cross the line.

Katy made her way down stairs. The hall was dark but she managed to find the room. Opening the door there was another hall leading to a open space that was very dark. Katy walked down the hall and about half way down the door slammed shut behind her leaving Katy in pitch black. She was really alerted when hearing footsteps behind her. Before she could react something wrapped around all him limbs pulling them tight and trapping her."

Katy: What is this, what's going on!?

"Katy felt something brush her hair back and somebody seemed to quickly sniff her next. A female voice spoke from behind her."

Voice: Hmmm dinner. You have a great sent, a strong noble fighter. They are always so tasty.

"Before Katy could contemplate the meaning of those words some shape objects pieced the side of Katy of Katy's thought. Oddly she thought she was bitten but the teeth certainly wasn't human, they felt like fangs. Quickly she felt pain and feeling as if blood was getting literally sucked out of her body. She let out a half gargled scream but know it was unlikely anybody had heard it. Katy felt herself quickly growing weak, light headed and dizzy but there was nothing she could do, she was completely pinned in place.

Within seemingly minutes Katy felt like she was gonna pass out. Suddenly a bolt of electricity hit the women causing her pain and making her back off from Katy. The women turned around to see Jin, outside the initial shock she seemed not to be hurt."

Women: Now that wasn't very nice.
Jin: I'd back away from the girl if I was you.
Women: How cute, you've come to save her.

"Katy head hung low, she wasn't dead but she was to weak to hold her head up and almost out of it. A blue glow filled the room as Jin gathered a ball of electricity in the palm of his hand."

Jin: My reasons to protect this girl is none of your concern. Just let her go before I make you.
Women: Well see, the thing is your not really capable of doing that.

"The women dashed forward at incredible speed, Jin shot off his electric blast but the women elegantly evaded the attack before landing a powerful blow to Jin's gut that brought him to his knees."

Women: I'm sorry but the girl is my dinner, she's a rather tasty one at that. Your not taking her from me. But I do need substance for tomorrow, you could be quite a... sparky threat.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:34 pm

The following week had given the True Notes something they werent used too, actual peace. For once no one was trying to kidnap or kill them, allowing for actual enjoyment in school. Nate was expanding out in lessons, not just focusing on certain genre's but also dance and group numbers. Kaiser was one of the head leaders when it came to dance, he was highly knowledgable and able to assist everyone flawlessly. Katy being one of the main ones who picked up any steps she was taught easily.

Though there was still some suspicion of her, Kiya was keeping up with the True Notes and participating in all the lessons, she hadnt done anything particularly suspicious yet, but many kept their eyes peeled for just an occasion. Tanesha's powers came back and though she was still weary of them going out of control again, William assured her it wasnt likely to happen. Still, she upped her training quite a bit.

Emmet was happy for the moment of peace, however brief it would turn out to be. Since he'd first arrived on Genosha. Glee was his main club, but he was also in several others and was able to foster many new friendships in them. His more sexual activities were going quite well, he appeared to be limiting it to Adrian Noah, Garfield, and Donovan. Though he had no problems branching out with the appropriate gentlemen

The following Cheerpractice had been a tense affair, Barbie heading a portion of the squad who still felt fear and anger towards Tanesha. But Sandra, Emmet, Victoria, and Garfield rallied around her.Victoria soothing the squads worries with the report from William and alluding to a bit about Jerry without saying to much. After that, things progressed on, and the practice was a success, new moves being incorperated that Victoria had been planning since the auditions.

Riku had his meeting Kano and was glad they hadnt fucked in either of their rooms but opted for a mountain, needless to say, the mountain and surrounding area got wrecked. After that, the two sparred a lot, Kano interested in the particular fighting style the half demon had employed and Riku wanting more sex. As an incubus, his main source of energy was sex, he generally just fed off Kaiser as the guy had a monstrous life force or Katy's fight instructor, but Kano's flavor and volume easily enticed him.

Adrian was mostly keeping quiet, he was in constant contact with Harlequin, mostly getting to know them more so he could better gouge how to use them. Alejandro was easily his second in command, with Iko close behind, mainly because those two appeared to be the sainest. Bawla was.....incredibly difficult to read, she was a skilled combatant, oddly so. But her personality was a wild card. Harvey appeared laid back but this possibly due to Iko keeping him on a short leash, his destructive capabilities easily rivaled Alejandro's.

Garfield and Donovan had finally had sex awhile ago, Dave teleporting in at a very climactic part. After getting over the initial embarrassing moment, he wished the two of them well, though they claimed to not be dating. It was just a casual thing, they were both still sleeping with Emmet and Adrian had bedded Garfield at one point and encouraged Donovan in Noah's direction.

Dave was still keeping an eye on Adam, but there still nothing of interest going on with him, he had to be one of the most boring individuals Dave had ever met. But for Sandra he wasnt going to take a chane. He'd talked the Video club to give him some mini camera's and set them up in Adams room, pointedly ignoring the stalker vibe he was giving off. There was more to him and Dave was deterined to find out what.

Jericho was moving forward in his magical experiements, he'd transformed Jarvis into a living skeleton, making him his guard along with Eva, though the man kept up his butler habits, fetching the young necromancer whatever he needed. Eva simply wandered around the school in daze, she felt lost, empty without Troy around. Every so often she'd see one of the mafia but would quickly turn the other way,those people meant nothing to her now, nothing.

That morning, Victoria woke up to an upset stomache and was currently laying beside the toilet. Every so often she'd vomit up a seemingly endless amount of throw up, but she couldnt figure out what was wrong with her. She was always of glowing health, rarely getting sick. She hoped it wasnt anything serious and was planning to go see Dr. Spayde after Glee later on.

The woman suddenly leaped back as something whipped out of darkness and lashed the spot she'd just been in. Eva stepped from the shadows, her dress ruffling silently. Jericho had sensed an undead presence that didnt belong to him and ordered her to the spot. Much to her suprise, Jin was there along with one of the True Notes. Eva's blood whip coiled lightly around her body " Who are you? " she demanded, that the woman was another undead was plain to see, but the fangs portruding was another suprise.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:25 pm

"It looked like the blue haired girl had a lot of friends. She hadn't expect one such friend to be another undead creature. As it looked like the women was getting ready to go after Eva Jin's senses on electricity allowed him to sense something, they was beside a exterior wall with a power box outside. With the women focused on Eva, Jin overcharged the exterior power box. The overcharged caused a explosion that left a whole in the wall, and sunlight poured in on the women. She looked back to Jin with a annoyed look and a angered hiss, the sunlight obviously bothering her to a fair extent, but she didn't seem to be burning up as many classic movies on the subject of vampires would depict. Eva would use this distraction to warp blood tendrils around the women with one final one looking to pierce her heart, but before she could it would that the shadows themselves would form tendrils piercing Eva. More tendrils would attack until Eva body was full of holes and pretty wrecked, having Eva release the women.

A voice called from within the shadows "Nina, lets go", the vampire women grudgingly obeyed walking into the dark room, seeming to just vanish. The still unseen figure from the shadows spoke one more "Let these women be a example. A new force rules this school."

With that the figure seems to vanish, Katy finally free feel to the ground. While she wasn't bleeding much her blood supply was serverly short. Jin wondered who these guys was, he was sure they wasn't contacts of the Mafia, he'd never seen them before today. Jin took Katy's phone and sent a text to message using her phone to Emmet, it simply reads "HELP!!! Lower floors." Jin turned to Eva."

Jin: I don't know if you self repair or needs someone to put you back together, but help is the way.

"Jin wasn't concerned about Eva, from what he'd seen she's more or less immortal. Katy did need help however, which was reason for the text. Not sticking around for the arrival of the True Notes, Jin fled the area knowing they'd get Katy to aid. During his treat he knew he had work to do. He had to find out who this new group was. Maybe Alex could help dig up answers, the girls name was Nina. At some point presumably she must of been a regular girl that died and became a vampire. There may be records of at least the death and more info on Nina herself. The other Jin didn't have a name, but he had powers to control darkness or a related power that allowed him to do as such. It was a starting point."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Eva grumbled as she hoised herself up and hobbled off, having no intentions on seeing any of the True Notes. Her blood was already in the process of patching up the whole made to her body. With the Mafia gone, it appeared that some new group had settled in to take their place. Jericho of course would only care about the vampire involved, Eva herself was only mildly curious. The Mafia had ruled over the school not to long ago and now they were broken apart, all because of a Glee Club. Eva wasnt stupid though, despite this new groups claim, they were likely to meet the same fate, it all came down to a matter of time.

------------------------------------------

Emmet was in the library tutoring Dave in math, while Donovan and Garfield were racing hot wheels over the desk and Adrian read. Answering his phone immediately, Emmet sighed, it appeared the moment of peace was over. He sent out a mass text to all of the other True Notes

" My dawlings, our fair Katy has run into a spot of trouble, we must assemble! "

Sending it off, he explained what was going on to the boys in his midst, Dave immediately volunteering to teleport them. Gathering together, they appeared beside Katy and Emmet dropped to her knee's. Through his hidden sight he could see that she was alive, but very weak " She needs medical attention and now, Dave can you take us? "

Honestly, adding Katy took him to his max number, someone would have to stay behind.

" You guys go on, i'll catch up in a bit " Adrian volunteered. Emmet was a little worried, whoever attacked Katy could still be nearby. But Adrian was certainly capable of taking care of himself, so they bid him farewell and teleported to the medical bay.

Using his psychometry, Adrian watched the events of what happened. He didnt recognize the woman who attacked Katy, but he did Jin and Eva, there appeared to be another person as well, given how the shadows attacked the zombie girl. He pondered this as he left the room and headed for the medic bay. Looks like a new group of players were stepping up to take the mafia's place. He texted Alejandro to start investigating, he wanted to know who his next victims would be.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:58 pm

"In another dark area we see Nina who looks annoyed."

Nina: I still don't get why we left.   Those fools back there could kept me fed for days Jet.

"The shadow man now know as Jet responded in a rather uncaring tone."

Jet: Two of them was former Mafia members.   A quick death does not do them justice.   No, we'll see to them in due time.     As for the True Note, well lets just say I granted you a appetizer for what is to come.

"Nina licked her lips, there was nothing sweeter in her mind then literally sucking the life of those who goes by innocence."

-----

"Sandra progression with her powers had progressed steadily over the time of peace, really being able to put more time into her lessons and training had boosted her confidence in her telepathic abilities.    She even had Tenesha join her in her meditation periods thinking it might help as well.    She was still largely unrefined and didn't poke to deeply into her friends head, she didn't want to mistaken unearth some troubling memories.

Katy was looked at and the first concern was getting more blood into her system.   Sandra asked William if she could come and look into Katy mind to find out who done this.    He made a exception for her and let Sandra in.     When Sandra looked into Katy most recent memories it wasn't what she expected to see.    The darkness itself seemed to bind Katy in place, she was trapped utterly unable to move.   That could be a mutant but then there was this women.    A vampire?    It seemed like something from a horror book.    But here Katy was servilely short on a blood supply with no injuries except two little holes in her neck which could certainly be taken as fang marks.    One thing for sure, she didn't loose this much blood bleeding out though those marks.    So maybe she was right.      Katy vision started getting blurry as she faded from conscious.   Sandra took note that Katy herself did not send the text, she had no opportunity.   But there was two other blurry figures as she passed out, people who may have come to her aid.

Sandra thanks William and heads out to the waiting areas with the others.    She starts discussing what she'd seen in Katy mind with the other True Notes.

-----

"Meanwhile Alex phone vibrated in his pocket, checking it he spotted a text from Jin asking to meet up."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:54 pm

The week that followed the defeat of the mercenaries was a weak of peace. Roberta often was lost in her thoughts. Constantly going over in her head what that battle sparked within her. In the past she was capable of easily learning different fighting styles, but that time was different. When that man held the hammer in his hand she didn't see some mercenary in the school courtyard. She saw a warrior from an ancient error locked in battle with a fierce fighter. The voice inside of her that often called out for violence was silent as if it wasn't necessary anymore. Anytime someone spoke to her it was obvious something was being held back, but she didn't know how to bring it up yet.

Tyrone spent as much time as possible with Victoria during that week. He didn't want to feel over  bearing but whenever they were both ready he made sure they were together. Either going out or just hanging out in one of their rooms. It was something he didn't get to do too often. Even when Adrian wasn't busy he tried to hang out with him and Sarah. He knew there wasn't going to often be times where he could just have fun with friends without worrying about another issue. Instead he simply embraced anytime danger wasn't just around the corner.

In the meantime Tie did the usual. A few rituals using the sigils she retrieved from defeating three champions she chosen. Regained the old knowledge to communicate with the Heavenly Host. That ritual involved many eloquent insults and a few earth quakes. Then of course inviting the glee club out to shop, eat, drink and proceed to flirt with half the people they met.

It was a good week, but when they all got he text they knew it was happening again. This time Katy was in trouble. They all rushed to her room except for Tie. She was stopped in school by three people. They were all in the gym with her. "Oh you three again? Ready for a rematch?"

"I wouldn't mind putting you down Ashford, but we have more important issues to attend to." Emmanuel Huerta stepped in front of the other two. Perfect posture with the gait of someone from a very old and wealthy family. The Brazillian accent was noticeable, but his english was perfect. "The little doggies brought it to m-"

"We need information and unfortunately your assistance mage. Creatures of darkness roam this school." The younger of the trio Jonah spoke. Tie looked him in the eye and could tell there was something constantly banging inside that head of his, but he remained calm.  

"Demons and ghouls walk these halls all the time." Tie shrugged "I honestly stopped caring as long as the body count isn't noticeable."

"Ignoring the fact I should have taken your head just now for being so callous about this magus," Amelia snarled. Even Emmanuel felt somewhat uncomfortable around her. Executors usually are very serious about these threats. "We have other more unknown threats. Some you have encountered, while others are new players. Help us hunt them. Your skilled and have knowledge of the occult."

Tie was checking her text messages making sure there were any updates to the situation Emmet told her about. She looked back towards them wondering if the timing was just a coincidence. "I could help you but I won't. I have an appointment and I'm already late." she walked past them mainly focused on getting to Kay.

"If your looking for your friend she's not dead yet." Jonah's words stopped Tie. "You help us, and we destroy who's responsible. Is that okay?"

Tie sighed actually enjoying the low amount of distractions, but at least now she may actually get to kill something. "Well I can't say no to people begging for my presence no matter how annoying."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Emmet rubbed his chin in consideration as Sandra explained to the group what she'd learned from Katy's mind. Vampires from certainly a new concept for the group, that was for sure. It sounded like quite the fantastic tale, but something told Emmet that was very much possible. Now the question was, why would this creature attack Katy?

Meanwhile, others in the group werent quite as quick to accept the notion of vampires.

" Wait, vampires? " Garfields tone was skeptical " I mean, yeah mutants exist and stuff, but I dont know about vampires. I mean dont they sparkle and stuff? "

Riku snorted from behind the wrestling magazine he was reading, hot, muscled men in barely any clothes, hell yes. He had a strong desire to get plowed by John Cena, Kane, Ted Debiasses....he was gonna have to take a trip soon....yeah. Come to think of it, that instructor bore a super strong appearance to Randy Orton, ok he was horny now, Instructor, get ready. Back in reality

" Maybe in the minds of rascist, sexist, sexually repressed morom housewives they do, but vampires are trully fearsome beings who dont swoon over teenage girls, they rip their throats out, trust me on that one " Out the corner of his vision he could see Noah standing a bit ways off from the group. No doubt he was in executioner mode, one of the main enemies of the church were dead apostles afterall.

Dave had gone quiet as well, his expression was blank, but his eyes burned with a deep hatred as the wound on thigh throbbed. He could still hear the inhuman laughter as blood clouded his vision, as everything was taken from him.

" Lets move with the assumption that it is a vampire that attacked Katy. What else will come from this assault and is the assailant alone? " Kaiser questioned, his insticts were telling him that there were definetly more involved. It had been awhile since the mafia had been ousted, it wouldnt be very suprising for another group to move in and try to take their place.

Emmet nodded in agreement " We know to little at the moment, all we can do now is watch our backs and play it by ear, one thing is for certain, their after the True Notes "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alex received the text from Jin and Adrian at the same time, how coincidental. He shut his laptop and headed out to meet up with Jin as that seemed to be the quickest way to start gathering information.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen sat on a couch, listening to the others talk, she'd been approached by this group a few days ago, swayed to their side with words of malice and promises to take down the True Notes, she was all for this and more.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Sandra: I have a question.

"Sandra spoke up with somewhat concern."

Sandra: Say Katy vision was right and a vampire bit her. Well I'm not a expert on supernatural affairs, but more often then not fiction suggests that those attacked by vampires either die or become vampires themselves. Does Katy's survival mean she's being turned?

"Sandra was quite worried about this, and what would happen if she did turn. Would that mean they'd have to kill a friend? Sandra shuttered at the thought of such a moment."

-----

"Jin had texted Alex a meeting place and was pleased he showed up."

Jin: Hello Alex. Been a little while has it? I need information, a girl named Nina, supposedly a vampire. Also a guy who can control shadows or darkness, however I don't have a name but the power seems rare enough to narrow some choices. They are both here, their intent appears to be filling in the Mafia's place. I want to know everything you can find out on them. Who they really are their true goals, who's with them, and so on. I couldn't think of anybody better for that job then you.

-----

"Jet and Nina noticed Karen come in, the vampire sat by the other girl."

Nina: Why so silent dear? You have disbanded from what remains of the Mafia, you've plead your allegiance and your life to us and no other. Surely you know you are now off our radar.

"Nina talked to Karen as if she'd known her for decades. Those who joined this group gave everything to it. There was no friendships outside, no complications, no regrets. Those who joined the ranks of Fear was allies to only each other and no one else. Megan, Alex, Eva, Jin, their fates was coming, they to shall all taste of bitterness of death just as will the True Notes. Even Troy will one day perish. But Karen, she shall live on."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:13 pm

" No! " Noah spoke abruptly " To become a dead apostle, the vampire in question has to feed off the victim then give them their own blood as well then lay them in the ground. They come out in a somewhat feral form and dont trully become undead apostles till they've drained a person " He blinked, realising he was coming on a bit strong " Um, i've read up on this a lot, so I know quite a bit. Worry not, Katy should be fine, I can say a prayer over her and that should neutralize any lingering influence that could pop up. A strong enough vampire can make people into minions with just a gaze or simple bite "

He would need to contact the other members of the church present on the island, he'd been putting this off for awhile, mainly do to his loner status when performing missions. But when dealing with an unknown advirsary, backup was never a bad thing to have.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:43 pm

"Sandra was taken aback by Noah abrupt. She held Tenesha hand as Noah went though how the transformation into a vampire worked. Imaging that happening to Katy or anyone else was horrid. Luckily Noah would assure Katy would be alright, but all this vampire stuff had Sandra a bit shaken. Katy was just the first, but who's to say this all couldn't happen to someone else down the line."

Sandra: We um, we have to find her. This girl, the vampire. If she can people through that, we have to find her before it actually happens to one of us.

"Sandra already sounded somewhat frightened suggesting that, she'd never dealt with vampires before, it was scary to think of. She had powers, but she was still a teenage girl and some thing still frightened her. This was getting to be one of those things."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:59 am

Alex had his laptop out was already dual searching before Jin finished his sentence. It didnt take him long, due to the new programming he'd just installed for occasions such as this " Hmm, Nina Idontknowwhatherlastname is, a cheerleader for the High School, was found dead a few years ago. Cause of death was severe blood loss, interesting enough, there were also two on her neck, the report was unnable to determine what object was used but pegged it as a type of syringe. Theres no other mentions after that "

That was strange, there should at least be mentions of the funeral, but nothing. He sent this information off to Adrian and Iko for them to review. He switched tabs to the one on Umbrakinetics in the school " There arent many mutants listed with the ability, as elemental powers go, it's one of the rarer ones. Only one of note is Riku Darkholme, but it seems severely unlikely, that he would be the culprit, given that he's one of the True Notes, I also hold doubts that he's actually a mutant either, but thats irrelevant " their were three other students with umbrakinesis but they counted as beng level two.

" Theres not a lot to go on at the moment, we both know that without the mafia around, theres plenty of individuals that would want to take our place. But if a vampire is trully involved then it's safe to assumed were dealing with more then simple mutants " Alex was incredibly broad minded, given a world where people could read minds, fly, and control the elements, it was moronic not to be. So the existance of vampires wasnt that far out of the real of possibilities.

-----------------------------------------------------

Karen didnt say anything at first, despite Nina's " kind " words, she still held her doubts. When they'd first approached her, she'd been in a deep depression and been suffering from nightmares. All the constant defeat was having a bad effect on her, bring up memories of the past she'd hoped were burried deep. They promised strength, protection, and most important of all....revenge. The thing she wanted above all else, but would it really be that simple to get?

She'd gone up against the True Notes enough times to know, they werent ones to go down easy or show mercy. Marks they'd made on her face had been healed, but she could still feel the humiliation and during the last moments of her battle with Kaiser, the look in his eyes was real bloodlust and murderous intent. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves. " Yes.....your right, I will live and those singing brats arent going to stop me " today she was wearing a dark blue wig in the style of pigtails, her hair was finally starting to grow back, but in patches....unfortunately.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tanesha hugged Sandra tightly and stroked her cheek to calm her down. She was a little frightened as well, vampires didnt exactly make her thing of sparkly, abusive asssholes, but of this movie she'd watched with some of her older cousins when she'd been little. Needless to say, she'd had nightmares for a solid month afterwards and to this day, still couldnt a vampire movie without shaking the whole way through.

Emmet nodded " Agreed, if one of us has been targeted, it wont be long till they've come for the rest of us. In the worse case scenario, we could end up in a worse situation then what poor Katy is in now. A good defense is in order till were ready to go on the offense "

" So we should partner up then? " Garfield asked, thinking that he could stick with Emmet, though Adrian or Noah would be good too.

" Maybe " Riku put away his wrestling magazine " Theres plenty of age old techiniques to keep the undead at bay, if you can tell whats real from the bullshit and scams of course. Crosses actually do hold some sway on vampires but it kinda depends on their religious views "

Donovan raised his hand " So if they dont believe in god a cross cant stop them and will eating garlick help "

" A cross will work regardless of their faith " Noah interjected " It's just a matter of degree, a vampire that was of a devout faith will be incredibly bothered by holy symbols...but if they hold no belief then it's effects will be decreased. Also garlick isnt really effective on it's own, mixed with holy water and springled on your person will make you less appetizing for a few hours " It felt good for Noah to be in his element. Aside from his growing interest in the Glee Club, he felt very out of place in the school, it was nice to touch base on a subject he was actually an expert on.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:07 pm

"it wasn't much to go on indeed but it was a start."

Jin: Do you have names for the umbrakinesis users, I may check them out.

(Jet Miller would be Darkness)

"The Mafia was gone and as such, so was all guarantee's. Whoever was after them this time wasn't going to spare Katy's life as Troy agreed to."

-----

"Nina wasn't aware of the full extent of pain the Mafia had caused Karen outside the obvious, but she spoke with hints of doubts and fear."

Nina: Don't fret Karen. We're going to systematically destroy those True Notes, starting with the telepath and moving on from there.

"Fear Factor had been watching events unfold between True Notes and Mafia, it seemed Sandra and Emmet was the two at the core of their group. Between the two Sandra had to go first, as her telepathy was the only one that could interfere potentially with their leaders power. Once the telepath was removed, then the games would begin."

-----

"Sandra could feel Tenesha's fears as well, she hadn't opened up to a fear of vampires yet. It amazed Sandra that they was still uncovering similarities to each other after all this time. It seemed like they was perfectly made for one another, there was no doubt in Sandra mind that nothing could possibly make them fall apart. Sandra held Tenesha's hand firmly, so they was fighting vampires now and neither seemed thrilled by the idea. But,"

Sandra: We'll get through this Tani, together like always do.

"Sandra sent those words telepathically to her girlfriend, together they could overcome any doubts or fears."

Sandra: So, we keep crosses on us and sprinkle ourselves with holy water blessed garlic. But um, that's lot a solution right, just a temp deodorant if attacked. How do we actually stop a vampire? Is the movie depictions of sunlight and stakes actually accurate.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Tie followed the three too a large gated mansion. "Really?" she looked at the obviously wealth magus who just shrugged.

"Don't be so surprised. I'm powerful, rich and handsome. Why shouldn't I get what I deserve?" he questioned not truly expecting a worthwhile answer.

"Interesting." Tie simply said before the gates opened for them. Two guards appeared, but the magus Emmanuel explained the situation. One of the executioner's made it a point to check the time periodically.

They all walked through the massive estate and eventually made it down to the basement. The stone was a perfect insulator for the magical energies Tie sensed. It wasn't as extravagant as the rest of the place, but worked fine for any magus. Emmanuel showed them all too a wall. He waved his hand and the stone seemingly disintegrated into dust. It revealed a small dark room with chains all wrapped around a young woman. She was short, pale and had the recognizable crimson eyes of a creature who enjoyed the night.

"You shouldn't be awake." Jonah stated.

"I was awake long ago young man. The power you used is potent, but not good enough magus. My brother is still better than this." She looked at all of them, but focusing on Tie who didn't even attempt to appear cordial.

"I haven't seen you yet. Another magus?"

"I've had to suffer through dealing with people who aren't even worthy of uttering my name, but I'll again make the exception. First state your name. Be grateful for being imprisoned in my presence." Even if this wasn't her true name it was always annoying to have others speak to her as if she was just part of the rabble.

"HAHAHHAHAHA!!!" The vampire laughed loudly shaking the chains as her voiced echoed. "Oh my goodness so insufferable. My name is Adeline Chastaine and I think we can have some fun."

"Lilia Ashford."

"Actually she was one of the newer students." Emmanuel begin explaining. "One of my classmates who I figured was merely above average in comparison. Of course, that changed when she snuck on to my estate."

"I walked in here. Your security is truly nothing. Luckily for you there were two formidable fools here helping you."

"We were there sharing information about you Ashford. When Adeline attacked we were able to detain her. We figured capturing a vampire before burning her would be useful." Amelia said without any care. "After certain events we assumed she's connected to it in someway. She told us that large beast that appeared at the school was her brother. While unlikely..."

"He's my idiot brother."

"Its still worthy of looking into. What we saw looked like a dragon, but we aren't entirely sure."

They looked towards her assuming she had some information. Tie didn't entirely understand before, but she knew that wasn't a dragon. It was a quarter of the way there, but not quite. Now with the vampire saying thats her brother it made more sense. "Mongrel, I assume your brother is a powerful shapeshifter and he did something very unnecessary."

"Oh of course he is and of course he did. Drinking dragon blood sounds very pointless to me."

Emmanuel had to remember to breath for a moment. "Dragon blood? How did he find that?!"

"Calm down boy thats not very important. What is important is if you know anything about my friend vampire. A young girl was assaulted by one. Do you know of this?"

"The only other vampire I know of here is my brother and he wouldn't hide it that well. However I am very good at finding them. How about you break me out of here and I deal with your little problem?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrone came in with Victoria and Roberta soon after. They were filled in on what happened. "Vampires now? If thats true why come after us anyway?" Tyrone could only speculate, but he suspected it could be someone related to a past enemy.

"We aren't just a glee club. We sing, dance and kicked the asses of the top dogs in this school. Someone else was bound to come for us." Roberta expected another incident, but didn't know when. She was worried about someone else getting hurt which was the biggest issue.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:39 am

" Such lovely company, mind if I join in "

A young girl with blonde hair down to her waist strode in, seemingly out of nowhere. Wearing the boys uniform with the tie undone and a few buttons on her shirt undone just enough to show she wasnt wearing a bra. She took a seat across from Karen and Nina, much to their surpise.

" No need to be alarmed to how I found him, your cute little shadow friend keeps you well hidden, but I'm quite accostomed to waltzing into places Oh! where have my manners gone, we-I am Alice, Alice wonder. The pleasure is all yours and there is much to be had, I've decided to join your little" family " as you put it " Karen was shocked at this strange girl, coming out of nowhere and declaring that she was joining them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" And thats everything " Eva finished telling Jericho what happened, during this he'd made some repairs to her body and added a few augmentations to make her " Less of an embarrasment " as he so kindly put. She sat back on a tombstone as Jericho pondered this new information. It was certainly interesting information, he was still anayzing The Vampire Kings blood. The more he learned the more he ached to raise such a creature, the power it possessed, could obtain. It almost made him smile, almost, Vampires appeared to be few and far these days.

" Soon, I shall change that " he cracked his knuckles and summoned Jarvis for another cup of tea.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Talia Mills, Devin Numen, and Jet Muller " Alex sent the names to Jin's phone and to Adrians, honestly he felt one of them were actually involved but as was his habit, didnt voice this " It seems very likely that we could be targetted along with the True Notes. I dont suppose you've kept in contact with any of the others. Megan seems to be entirely off the grid "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian had arrived just at the start of the vampire talk. He got Alex's text but decided to check them later. He was a very open minded sort of guy, his power didnt really leave much room for him not to be. Looks like the next round of potential targets was up, it had been awhile since he'd aquired a power and the hunger was starting to stir, it didnt help that he was constantly surrounded by powers that he ached to aquire.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the next class. Dr.Spayde assured the group that Katy would be well guarded so the group, minus Donovan and Dave headed for Glee. Once there, Nate immediately launched into his lesson but with a little twist.

" I'm sure you all remember that mentioned competitions and such. Well it seems you all will be able to receive a little tast of it, at the start of next month, you will be able to take part in a show choir exhibition match with show choirs from all over "

This news immediately got them all buzzing with excitement, it was certainly an interesting chance to test their skills and put everything they'd learned to practice. Emmet's mind was already going into overdrive, all the songs, combinations, not to mention outfits.

Nate grinned, happy they were so onboard for it " Glad for the positive feedback, like I said, it's an exhibition match, so theres no prizes. It's just a chance for different groups to come together and size each other up for the bigger competitions to come "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:16 am

"The news of the competition was exciting.    Sandra felt they could really nail this thing."

Sandra: I think at the end all groups are gonna know who the team to beat is.    We have so much great talent in this group.   Even our weaker singers, if you even want to call them that, would be hard to beat.   I'm fully confident we can win this and all events going forward.

"It was funny, before meeting Emmet, Sandra would of never dreamed of entering competitions like this.    She often mentioned to Tenesha how she had helped change Sandra's life so much, like really a girlfriend?    Sandra had no idea before meeting Tenesha that she was even into girls.   Then helping her build confidence, teaching her to fight, and all the sexual tricks she'd shown her.   Girl knew her stuff for sure.    But Emmet and the True Notes had done so much also.   Despite the bad's Sandra could not imagine herself possibly being any happier."

-----

Jin: I have not.   Once Mafia ceased to be a threat to True Notes I had no reason to stay in contact with any of them.

"Jin had stayed around when the cyborg took the group over not knowing what she'd do.   Aften she split and the group disbanded Jin had cut nearly all ties.    He kept Alex for if he ever needed a favor, and he kept Troy just in case."

-----

"Nina was just as confused as Karen."

Nina: Ok... can I suck this bitch dry?

"Nina started to show her fangs slightly when Jet walked out from the shadows."

Jet: There will be no sucking of blood, stand down Nina.

"Nina pouted and folded her arms, this was such a bad day. One meal left unfinished and a second was off limits."

Jet: Relax, you don't eat you allies, remember.
Nina: Wait so this girl is with us?
Jet: Straight from the bosses mouth.
Nina: Well, I guess I can't argue that. So, Alice was it, want to share a little about yourself? What do you do?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:57 am

Bawla stood on top of a hill that overlooked the abandoned mantion, the wind blowing her air back. She closed her eyes and felt the familiar emptyness as it overcame her body. It was an odd habit that she couldnt quite break or remember where it cam from, but it continuned. Suddenly her eyes flew open " ALICE!! " She screamed, startling Iko and Harvey " Oh, oh I can feel you, oh my love I can't believe it's yooooou, oh how wonderful that I not only is EDWARD, the love of my life here, but oh ALICE, the other vampire love of my life is here as well. Oh joy and happiness that I don't feel, I just must see, I must, I must!! AAAAAHHH!! "

The suddenly gave way and Bawla went tumbling down the hill in a clumsy yet grace roll of melodramatic criess about what a klutz she is(Note it's not Alice that she's referring to but Nina).

--------------------------------------------

Alice smiled broadly " Oh little old me, I'm just your run of the mill witch. Oh no thats far to much humility, It's more acurate to say I am THE Witch, that witch haunts the border of rationality and irrationality, the paper thin line of sanity and madness, that my dear is what I can do. But if you would like a demonstration, I'm happy to oblige " with a snap of her fingers, a heavy magical tomb appeared in front of her, bursting open and causing a large pulse of magical energy to surge through the room.

" Blow forth breath of Zephyr, Heed my call and rise! "

A gentle breeze began to blow, but quickly it turned into a hurricane that roared till it halted receded down to form a small tornade that blew on top of Alices book " Wind Magic is just a secondary parlor trick, my true power has to do with my name sake. Madness, the distorion of rationality and power to constrict and shatter the mind, it's quite fun if I do say so "

---------------------------------------------------------

Alex nodded, Jins reasons were more or less his own. He had no reason to keep in contact with the others " I suppose they should be alerted to the possibilities of being brought under fire. He kept everyones contact information out of another habit " Is there anything else you need? " he was planning to go into deep research.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nate jumped off the stage " Alright, lets have a free period, anyone that wants get up and sing can, lets see what you got! "

Not surpisingly, Emmet flew onto the stage " Well dawling, lets start with our best foot forward shall we? I shall be singing one of my all time favorite songs from the flawless Barbara Streisand " I'm the greatest star " Its always spoken to me " he grinned as the music started

Emmet:

I got 36 expressions
Sweet as pie to tough as leather
And that's six expressions more
Than all them Barrymores put together

Instead of just kicking me why don't they give me a lift?
Well, it must be a plot
'Cause they're scared that I got
Such a gift?
Well, I'm miffed

Cause I'm
The Greatest Star
I am by far
But no one knows it
Wait, they're gonna hear a voice
A silver flute (Oh ooh Oh ooh)
They'll cheer each toot (Hey, that kid is terrific, mmm)
When I expose it (Now can't ya see to look at me that)

I'm a natural Camille
As Camille I just feel
I've so much to offer
(Hey, listen kid I know I'd be divine because)
I'm a natural cougher (Ahoo, aheh, ahay)

Some ain't got it, not a lump
I'm a great big clump of talent
Laugh (ha ha ha ha)
They'll bend in half
(Did you ever hear the story about the traveling salesman?)
A thousand jokes (Stick around for the jokes!)
A thousand faaaaces
I reiterate

When you're gifted, then you're gifted
These are facts
I've got no axe to griiiind
Hey, whaddaya, blind?
In all of the world so far
I'm the greatest star

No autographs, please
Ya think beautiful girls are gonna stay in style forever?
I should say not
Any minute now they're gonna be out
Finished
Then it'll be my turn, huh

Who is the pip with pizzazz?
Who is all ginger and jazz?
Who is as glamorous as?
Who's an American beauty rose?
With an American beauty nose?
And ten American beauty toes?
Eye on the target and wham!
One shot, one gun shot and bam!
Hey, Mister Keeney
Here I am

I'm the greatest star
I am by far
But no one knows it
That's why I was born
I'll blow my horn
Till someone knows it
I'll light up like a light
Right up like a light
I'll flicker then flare up, ha
All the world's gonna stare up
Looking down, you'll never see me
Try the sky cause that'll be me

I can make 'em cry
I can make 'em sigh
Someday they'll clamor for my drama

Have you guessed yet?
Who's the best yet?
If you ain't I'll tell ya one more time
You bet your last dime
In all of the world so far
I am the greatest
Greatest staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

At the last line, Emmet pulled out two batons and rapid twirled them as they ignited, he finished the song by tossing them into the air and doing a triple back flip into the splits and catching the batons. He smiled as he caught his breath, enjoying his usual rain of applause.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:53 am

Jet: To put it easily, there is a powerful magic user on the True Notes, one of the bosses many observations from watching the back and forth between Mafia and True Notes. While we have a guy that can dwell into magic to a extent, it never hurts having a professional around.

"Nina looked on, she hadn't met with a lot of magical users during her time so far, so it was neat seeing their tricks. Suddenly Nina seems to pick up on something."

Jet: Is there a issue?
Nina: Why do I feel like... annoyance... is headed my way?
Jet: You mean danger.
Nina: Umm no actually, I mean annoyance.

-----

Jin: Only thing I can need is info. So if you find out more about these people, a relay of said findings would be helpful.

-----

"Sandra got up on stage following Emmet, congratulating him on a spectacular performance."

Sandra: I feel like going a bit random. Somebody throw out a song to me.
Kiya: I have something.

"Kiya went up on stage and whispered the song into Sandra's ear. Sandra lightly laughed and smiled."

Sandra: Oh girl I'll pull this off. Just watch.
Kiya: Good luck.

"Kiya left the stage and the song started

Country was hard to adopt to but Sandra made it her own, singing and dancing, it even seemed she was singing it towards Tenesha to a extent. Sandra clearly had loads of fun doing it."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next