Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Alex was taken in surprise by the immense telepathic attack, while Carmen grimaced herself while Poll-Aris was upset and planning for a move when Carmen took on Flash's powers and before Poll Aris could react her lower body blown up and both vanished into fiction while Alex moved at super speed going to kick Emmet away, while Carmen reappeared still moving 500x the speed of light thanks to the speed force and running up to hit him becoming intangible and running through him using the Flash's power to charge his body the mili second to cause his chest to explode before speeding back to Alex, and removing the Flash's powers for superman prime's again."

Carmen: This guy's a piece of work isn't he
Alex: Von Phoenix is no push over, but we can handle this, you can handle this just be on alert.
"Ganta turned around gathering the Olympian force and surprised by the frozen waters the only opponent he recognized was Roberta, the other two he'd noticed and quickly glared."

Ganta: You people come to surround me, when my forces have dwindled to one. They are dangerous. Ganta fears not quality over quantity!

"Ganta leapt off the frozen wave using the sphere of poseidon to unfreeze the water arising a massive wave sending it forth while he himself was in the wave the raging waters fueling him and granting the Atlanteon King more strength as he lunged towards Roberta and Tanesha attempting to punch them as the wave carried him. He was unprepared as Roberta launched towards him as a javelin piercing the side of his body but the water granting him enough manuverability as he pulled back into the water gainig more stength and raising the height of the wave using the olympian force to slow down the Roberta sphere and attempt to launch it back at Ashe's chest while using the water to carry thim quicker."
"Elle quickly used her power negation powers on the both of them converting to electricity growing lagrer and sending out lightning bolts with millions of voltage aimed at them, while Dave groaned getting up and attempting to compress space around the girl who'd unleashed bats him trying to unleash crushing force on her."

Dave: DAMN IT!
Elle: WHo the hell are these guys?! The the Shadow Plan B?
Dave: Haha funny!
"Scott jumped to the side aiming optic beams at Christian but really aiming a a reflective surface behidn him letting his beams bounce off hoping to hit him as he'd used deception tom make it look like he missed while Ledge drew the mursama blade which could cut through anything and it's wounds unhealable using gravity to launch himself forward as he slashed downward at Kaiser."
"Kujon was hit by several attacks vastly out sped by Kujon who was knocked back only as he summoned Barry Allen who used the speed force to vastly drain Noah's speed and run forward unleashing the infinity mass punch, while Kujon had summoned a GL ring on top of the diamond ring, and sent forth a massive beam aimed at Iko."
Ellen: He's not joking he's dangerous..it's evil..
Peter: Righ well
Ellen: I got it.

"Ellen quickly tapped into her chaos magic casting a spell to match Peter's sword's properties to Jericho's to make him able to hur thim, and Peter quickly now used his speed manipulation to vastly out speed Jercicho and move so fast he was practically omnipresent unleashing his chaos magic enhanced slashes on Jericho and his things."
Gally: Ventro..
Milo: Gally.

"Milo smiled entertained by seeing Gally again who seemed enraged, he hadn't expected to see her mobile after the final attack, and more interestingly it seemed Tie was here even after his forces had left L.A unscatched, perhaps that was a mistake, or perhaps this was a sign of greater things to come. He could feel the Kree's precense in the universe and knew the'd be arriving sooner rather then later. Suddenly Tie was no longer behind Milo who faded away just an illusion as the real Milo appeared facing her across the room stretching briefly."

Milo: I can't lie I've heard quite a bit about you, we met before..that little incident when that angel killer was running around I came by with Cas, and his vampire gal good times. But please I can sense your aggression...I know you've come here to fight or rather to attempt to fight, either way I'll be happy to grant the request you know I've been having fun all day why stop now? I suppose the Kree will be the fire works of this occassion. What I hope to accomplish is plain and simple, I'm an honest man. I want to save hte world, but to do that I have to run it, I have to make this world a much better place, it may not look the best now, but this blood that's been spilled it was necessary for too long my kind has stood idle and let humanity's prejudice and fear run us into the ground, while we've been forced to defend the planet from threats across the universe on our own, that ends now with me in charge, I'll keep us united, defend us from every threat, and even better we'll stop them before they happen, so that's what I hope to accomplish or rather...hope is too weak of a word, what I WILL Accomplish, the question is Tie what do you "hope" to accomplish because the way I see it between the two of us here you'll need the most hope
Gally: You...fool! Ventro, you think this ends here if you take this world, even if you stop us, this won't be the end my brethren we.
Milo: Enough Gally, Like I said you two need the most hope if anything she's fixed you up nicely, I've already beaten some sense into you, how about you run along with Tie and I won't beat your mojo outta you again?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm

"Kiya put Jade in the back seat and took the drivers seat, taking off heading back to the white house where Jade could be tended to."

Kiya: Experience Paige, we all get better over time, and I've been in this or similar lines of work for a while.

-----

"Tiffany extended increased speed and strength to Katy and the two went on the attack against drones. In the negative power zone Sandra's wounds was healed and the ice was starting to melt, the place Tiffany sent her effected X genes but the Phoenix eternal connection to Sandra was still there. The ice eventually chipped away and Sandra was feed, although shivering freezing cold for a few minutes without powers to warm her up instantly."

Sandra: Damnit that sucked ass... Tiffany is really starting to get on my fucking nerves.

"Sandra stood up and looked around seeing nothing but endless white. She could feel the Phoenix there but without her regular powers her connection was cut."

Sandra: *sigh* This feels like the thing with Aya all over again. Now how the hell do I escape this place?

-----

"Garfield went to move on Tesla as he attempted to bite his fangs hit something hard cracking them. Tesla had shifted to a state of pure diamond. On the chipped edges of Garfield's fangs was bits of liquidfired diamond that latched on from biting Tesla. The liquid diamond started spreading quickly to cover Garfield before hardening."

Tesla: Hasn't anyone told you not to eat diamonds? They are pretty hard ya know.

-----

"Cassandra put up a TK bubble around her to block the blast, her abilities made immensely stronger then normal as the Goblin fueled her."

Cassandra: Hey weren't you guys with my mother when she tried this, why are you against her now?

"Cassandra tried getting into Riku's mind, attacking quick but safe. She knew her mom wouldn't want any of Emmet's group hurt if it was possible."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Emmet suddenly vanished from their sight, only to appear several feet away at a small well adorned table, tea cup in hand. It became apparent immediately that they'd been attacking air and not him " You know dawling, there is such a thing as quality over quantity. Having a lot of things is nice, but flaunting them so much is just plain tacky, at least dont be so obvious about it " he took a sip before continuing " I have more things then most but very rarely do I feel inclined to bare it all, do you know why? Class, I have a lot of it, I think I shall give you both a lesson in etiquete "

Carmen and Alex eyed him wearily, not sure what else he'd done to mess with their minds. He was one on par with Sandra Fuller or possibly better, no way could they underestimate him, even for a moment. Emmet drained the last of the tea from his cup and floated into the air, summoning a massive amount of cosmic fire " Now let's begin and do remember what I said " he smiled at Carmen, she felt her head grow hot for a moment " Try to show to much and you might just lose yourself in the end and with that " he snapped his fingers and a telekinetic pressure assaulted them as the flames attacked from all angles.

------------------------------------------------------

Ashe was already out of the way the moment Ganta began his attack, he moved through space with amazing fluidity, everything moving so slowly to him. He burst through the wave pressed his hand to Ganta's chest. All water in the area instantly froze over again. Ashe and Ganta remained interlocked in the glacier together, but Ganta could hear Ashe's voice in his head.

" Hmm, something just came to me, most strange. It appears in my past as an angel, I may have been tasked with healing the world, or something of the sort. As it stands, the thought of doing that doesnt entirely please me. No, something whispers that I should go the other direction..."

Ganta suddenly felt a tremendous pain course through his body, every cell was parting, wound after wound opening up. Ashe slipped out of the glacier, making it shatter the next moment and tossing Ganta onto the beach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both attacks were blocked as Bawla raised her force field of love...er self-absorption " HAHAHAHA, Like you could pierce the power of my love for the world "

Eva rolled her eyes " Love of your self you mean " she could feel the electricity girl trying to do something but being a vampire and thus undead, didnt seem to be plasing, save for making her skin mildly ichy " her body dissolved into a red mist and flooded outward while Bawla continued monologuing at Elle as she ran cirlces around her.

Eva expanded outwards, mindly of Daves control over space, but she wasnt without other tricks as well. Dave jerked forwardly in a fashion that made him think Katy was around, someone was messing with his blood. He fell to his knee's blood streaming down his nose.

" I'm not entirely apathetic to your plight, when I was alive I was mutant who could control blood. Life wasnt very good back then and I'd be lying if I said it was sunshine and rainbows now, but it's bearable. You must have a family, people you love and care for, is all this really whats best for them? "

Bawla expanded her force field out and slammed into Elle " A weak woman could never pierce me, you need a sparkly penis and only a big strong man has that. Eva!! Switch with me!! "

Eva:....No

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian bent his knees and twirled into the air, his former ballet training kicking in. He landed and spun around, emerald wind kicking up and tearing into Scott as it roared louder and louder.

Kaiser vanished from Ledges sight, a sudden pain piercing him in the shoulder, Kaiser appeared on his back, the Muramasa being what jutted through his shoulder. The Kusanagi flashed through the air, but something told Kaiser to not stay to close to Ledge, this man reeked of blood. He vanished agains circled him, eyes like a hawk, Ledge'ss every move taken into account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splinters filled the air as Kujon and Barry's attacks struck wooden logs. Baffled by what happened, Kujon felt a knife pressed against his neck " Flashy, but no subtly, you wouldnt cut it as a ninja "

He whirled around but Iko was gone and Barry Allen had been dispelled. Noah was catching his breath and regaining his speed as Iko pulled out more knives " You bring fiction into reality, but in the end it's not real and yet it is, because your real. I dont mean to speak in riddles but the concept is rather fascinating to me. I see the lines of death and what you creat has lines, but the lines are to many and to easy to see, making my power not a good matchup for you. I wonder though, are the lines so visible because what you creat is linked to you? By that logic if I destroy your creats am I shaving your life off and if the right one is hit or the point of origin....what does that spell for you. Lets find out " he vanished in a blurr of movement, knives flying at Kujon, he didnt expect such tactics to do much, but he had some ideas to put forth.

-------------------------------------------------

" Didnt you hear what I said? Your in my domain "

Peter tripped and skidded to the ground as a spirit burst out of his chest, sniggered then vanished but left behind a profound sense of fear and made his feet feel like they were made of lead. He was so used to being the fasted man alive, nothing could catch him and thats how he liked it but what if that wasnt true, what if he wasnt fast. The thoughtss continued tormenting him as more and more evil spirits slithered into his body.

Jericho snapped his fingers and giant bone hand appeared out of the ground and grabbed Ellen, her magic was being siphoned off rapidly

" You see, I possess a certain type of magic, known as Meta, it's quite interesting in that I bend not spells with it but the true essence of magic itself, the energy used and called upon, within this circle that is my realm, you cannot use any magic unless I permit, anything called on comes to me " his book opened up and floated out of his hand " A blank page, shall your soul fill it? Heh, i'm not some measly thief, im a deal maker "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Paige: That looked like more then experience but I won't question it let's just get back.

"Paige was happy they'd gotten their fight together, and rode with her, as they began heading to the white house so Jade could be transpnorted to the white house, getting reports of the fighting taking place across the planet."

Paige: You really think Ventro's gonna win the entire world?
Niko: Oh no..

"Niko launched a beam at them while Chulance adapted as the beam went to hit him and he sent back a wave of negative force negating the energy and hitting Niko negating his energy and a portion of his life force knocking him back. Chulance ran forward as Niko went to attack Chulance moved faster and dealt a final blow knocking Niko unoncsious turning to see Garfield encased in diamond."
"Velon could sense how poweful Adrian was, using his own power to push the tank towards Adrian while moving two other tanks swiftly tossing them towards him creating a powerful magnetic blast to sent forth a well."

Velon: Come on then boy!
Nick: YEs!

"Nick had used MF to fuse with the chaotic energy Yori had unleashed now being composed of pure chaotic energy he created a clone and they both moved in one attacking Yori unleashing a blast of chaotic energy at super speed to make it much much harder for the god to attack, while Nick clone helped out against Cassandra's attack using chaotic energy to scramble with Riku's head to make Cassandra's mental assault easier while simultaneously usign kientic energy to cahrge both of his arms, and make them explode."
Alex: Damn it
Carmen: Fuck your class, fire bird I happen to have made it to college, and I did pretty good in class, and the classes I didnt welp I killed the teachers, and some of the students too so fuck your class!!!!

"Emmet's attempts to mess with Carmen's mind had done nothing as her mind couldn't be manipulated since she was a kryptonian from another universe currently.  Alex screamed in pain from Emmet's attacks being brought down by the telekentic cosmic flame assault while Carmen-Prime mangaed to push through the attacks flying through the attacks.

Carmen: You think your tough Emmy?

"Carmen tapped into The Flash's speed tapping into Wally west quickly tapping into Patrick Danvilles's powers drawing a picture at the speed of light of Emmet being unable to call forth the phoenix flames and being savagely injured and with his power made it reality quickly shifting the tides of the fight making the drawing a reality to the real Emmet,  while Carmen made Alex teleport away to the Leviathin compound before moving at super speed heating the bleeding and depowered Emmet with the force of one billion punches via the infinite mass punch dealing the cut off phoenix host great pain sending him into rubble, and thanks to reality powers it wasnt an illusion he was hurt.

Carmen: Come on bitch! That was easy. Milo's this city's down, ran into trouble with Sandra's phoenix buddy, and Pol but there both down.

"Carmen looked around moving through the city cleaning the last few remnants of resistance up in a micro-mili second, and came back feeling proud of herself."
"Ganta struggled but the overwhelming attacks did him in as he slammed into the sand on the beach the combination of Ashe, and his back up being enough to overwhelm hte King of Atlantis who lay in the sand unconscious and with several wounds opened up by Ashe's wound reversal attack."
"Elle was surprised at Eva's immunity to the powers, but figurd she wasn't all mutant, while Dave was doing his best to keep in combat against the blood manipulator."

Dave: I need back up, dealing with a blood manipulator, and her friend some sort of force field manipulator, it's me and Elle. Elle's fine due to her elemental shift, I need someone to cover for me I can take someone else's fight anyone who's resistant to blood powers! I AM Doing what's best for my family, me and Milo might not see eye to eye but our issue's aside he's doing the right thing, if I want a better world for my family, then mutants need to run it, we can do more for this planet then humans ever could!

"Dave used his spatial powers to open up a graviational vacumn behind Eva in an attempt to suck her in and crush her, while Elle remained electrical knocked back by Bawla's field, and using her neural powers to vastly enhance her reflex's, and then used neural impulse control to manipulate Bawla's body force fields couldn't help with her own body being manipualted, ands he quickly used her powers to block her heart's contractions by overloading her with neural impulse's and simultaneously aiming a blast of electricity with 1 million volts aimed at her."
"Chulance huffed and puffed as Niko unleashed another blast of energy Chulance adapted fusing with the energy and sending it back an anti wave blasting Niko into the wall leaving him injured as Chulance ran up Niko attmpeted to blast, but he adpated gainig super speed running and knocking out Niko with a punch turning to see Garfield encased in diamond by Tesla."

Chulance: Perfect! Good job baby,
"Scott was knocked back overwhelmed by the wind as he took off his visors and unleashed one massive near omnidirectional blast of optic energy aimed at Christian>"

Ledge: SCOTT!

"LEdge grimaced in pain frmo his own blade, removing it and casting an enochian sigil being placed on his arm, to maintain the pain in his shoulder as he swung around using his own pheremone powesr on Kaiser to make him immune to detection and moved forward gathering chi in his arms as he lunged forward again with the blade using the chi to enhance his speed and accuract as he began uleashing a flurry of slashes aimed at the warrior while using pheremones to continually mask him from detection."
"Kujon used Diamond Jack's ring to fom a barrier that repelled the knives but one of them slashed him and he groaned but luckily being partially dead he didn't feel the pain from the attack he jumped back."

Kujon: His power may not be a good match up but he's able to somehow send my summonings back wit his power..at least the ones who's lines he can cut.I need to try and deal with this fast Hmm your dangerous aren't you, I've met another on the SXM or rather an ally who shared a similar ability Aya Shiki..your every bit as dangerous as her.

"Kujon summoned another item from fiction the mask and quickly put it on causing him to shift in behavior as he began growing more mad and spinning around in a tornado laughing as he formed two massive machine guns clearly too big to be funcitonal yet they were and he began opening fire on Iko and Noah, the bullets seemingly uncharterasitcly face, and POW POW POW noise's being heard and animations heard as the were being fired, thanks to the mask's cartoon like physics it allowed him in combat."
"Ellen looked to Peter who rolled around the ground in pain, while she glared at Jericho while realizing her magic was useless against him feeling more and more drain her as hse reached out to the X Force psy net."

Ellen: This guy's dangerous, he's took down PEter, and he's strong I'm feeling a strong aura of death from him...send back up if possible..fuck that now whenever please! We need it, I can't use magic, and I've lost too much energy to really use my mutant powers effectively against him. I'm not gonna beg, what fucking deal do you think I'm gonna make with you for my soul!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:52 am

"As Sandra thought about a escape route she suddenly felt something connect with her, another Phoenix.   The energy attacked from the outside coming in creating a hole in the dimension.   Sandra seen a exit to the outside world, her powers returning she created a steady portal as Troy was seen outside.   Sandra calmly walked through the portal stepping back onto Earth, closing the portal behind her."

Sandra: Well I hadn't expected you.
Troy: yea well it was help your bitch ass or get raped by the Phoenix.    Lord knows you can't do anything on your own.
Sandra: Don't push it Troy.   Don't think having a small portion of the Phoenix Force gives you any merit to talk to me that way.   I can still cream your hot ass, quite easily I might add.   Now while your here how about you assist me with the SXM.

"Troy sighs speaking sarcastically."

Troy: As you wish queen Phoenix.
Sandra: Just come on will you.

"Sandra teleports unleashing telekinetic attacks on Tiffany, the girls was surprised thinking they'd had Sandra beaten.   Tiffany shield Katy and works to counterbalance the Phoenix powers over space time.   Katy goes to attack Sandra again only to be punched in the face and knocked back.    Katy rubs her cheek looking to see who attacked her."

Katy: Troy...

"Troy cracks his knuckles ready for a fight."

Troy: So we meet again.   Phoenix I got this one, you have fun with the other girl.

"Troy teleported taking Katy with him.    They arrived in a area away from fighting."

Troy: So I get to beat your ass again.
Katy: You can try!

"Katy shifts to water form and Troy to plasma Katy pulls massive amounts of water from the air creating a whirlpool to suck Troy down.   Troy flies up through the middle shooting Phoenix flames at Katy.   Katy teleports into a mist to dodge forming the water into a large ball that circled Troy trapping him inside before turning it to ice.   Before the freezing temperature inside the ball could freeze Troy, he unleashed massive amounts of fire bursting out of the ice ball and shattering it.   Troy pulls heat out of the sky making it so cold Katy body starts to freeze, forcing her to put constant effort into reverting it to water and retaining it.    Troy teleports and Katy loses track of him."

Katy: No!   Where'd he go?

"Troy appeared point blank in front of Katy shocking her and quickly hit her with Phoenix flames, causing her to scream as Phoenix fires attacks on more then a physical level.    The mental pain of the Phoenix fire forces Katy to revert to her physical body, now feeling the cold Troy set in place.   Katy reacts causing water droplets to fill the sky, millions of tiny droplets that block out the sun, they convert to ice pellets.   At that Moment Katy appears to get a assist as Troy grabs his head in pain and reverts back to human form also.   Katy takes the opportunity to rain the ice pellets down on Troy, millions of them scratching, cutting, and ripping into Troy flesh causing him to scream as Katy took control of his blood.

Meanwhile Sandra blasts a partly distracted Tiffany with raw Phoenix energy causing Tiffany to scream as the blast sent her into the ground."

Sandra: Pay attention!

"Tiffany stood up."

Tiffany: Owy that huuuurt.

"The X-Drones had cleared out the human forces by now and one tried to attack Tiffany.  She increased her reflexes and backflipped over it latching on to it's back and used cybernetic powers to hack it making it turn on the other X-Drones and attack while she rode it."

Tiffany: Whoo ride em cowgirl!!

"Instantly Tiffany was no longer riding the drone but was now latched on to Sandra back.    Katy made purring sounds into Sandra's ear."

Sandra: Damnit Tiffany we're fighting not having sex!

"In that moment Tiffany kneed Sandra in the back with super strength and arrived instantly above her elbowing Sandra with enough force to send her crashing into the ground."

Tiffany: Oh Oh I know.    Phoenix say hello to Meta Cooler.

"Tiffany thought she could absorb Sandra energy and deplete her, leaving her exhausted and passed out.   Tiffany started absorbing large amounts of cosmic energy but couldn't find a end, soon more energy was being forced into her body then she could handle and Tiffany started feeling lots of pain.   Sandra teleported in front of Tiffany placing the palm of her hand on Tiffany forehead."

Sandra: If your Cooler, then say hello to your Goku.

"Tiffany powers was faltering in pain from to much Phoenix energy meaning she couldn't react in time, Sandra forced her way into Tiffany mind and put her to sleep.    Sandra lowered Tiffany to the ground, looking at the girl Sandra was amazed how hard it was to put that girl down.   It kinda resembled trying to battle Ventro, the girl had a counter for anything you could throw her way, with power to back it up.

Sandra sensed the fight between Katy and Troy, and Sandra fixed what Tiffany did to Troy's mind.  At the other fight Katy was about to induce a heart attack in Troy when he suddenly shifted forms again.   With no blood to control Troy was freed from Katy and shot her with Phoenix flames again, this time the pain putting her down.   Troy hears a call from Sandra via telepathy."

Sandra: Your welcome.

"Troy scoffs."

Troy: Yea yea, whatever queen Phoenix.

"Sandra reaches out to Milo."

Sandra: Fusion, Phoenix reporting.   Paris is under control.

-----

Tesla: All part of a days work hon.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:53 am

Tie zoned out while milo was talking. His words were putting her to sleep. In fact she wondered if that was one of his many abilities. "What was that again dear? Sorry I wasn't listening but I can assume it was the same thing I heard over a million times. Doesn't matter since you offend me."

She walked up to the illusion of Milo and simply touched its chest. Milo felt himself being pushed out of the Oval office and onto the lawn. He looked around seeing sentinels destroyed floating through the air. Secret service agents were unconscious on the ground.   "Oh did you think that you weren't right in front of me?"

In that moment Milo knew he created an illusion, but he was there anyway. "I think its time to put you down, but Excalibur doesn't seem exactly in the mood for it. So, come on lets have a little fun."

--------------------------------------

"That was easier than anticipated." Roberta was back in her humanoid form. She walked over to Ganta and pressed her boot on his face. Ashe and Tanesha were nearby making sure the area was clear. They were linked with Emmet and told him this fight was over.

"Tany can you give him something to keep him out for awhile? We should reinforce Emmet as quickly as possible."
--------------------------------------

As Cassandra entered Riku's mind she found herself wading through an abyss. The mind of a demon filled with the horrors of a thousand deaths and torture beyond most humans comprehension. She still tried to push forward only for this abyss to be filled with fire. Her own mind and body was being assaulted by chaos.

"In war brothers and sisters kill each other. This is no different." an image of Yori with the appearance of a demon. Enlogated limbs, pale skin, long fangs and horns formed in front of her. He grinned showing his fangs and opened his mouth so wide as if he would swallow her hole. The terror she felt forced her out of Riku's mind. What felt like hours was all in an instant. She stunned but was able to resist what would have killed most telepaths.

The moment Nick tried to attack them both himself and the clone felt themselves being pulled towards Riku. They looked at him as he wielded the blade. A flash of terrofying demon grinning at them appeared for a second. The clone tried to escape but felt something impale him. Yori in blade form reached out half a mile to catch him. "Well I did need a snack." The clone was turned into pure energy and absorbed into Yori. Nick could tell that forming into pure chaotic energy to fight these two wasn't going to work. Nick's very essence was being used to power the two.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:15 am

"Kiya and Paige arrived back at the white house without further issue and Kiya carried Jade inside to get her looked at. However once inside something seemed off as there appear to be a distinct lack of staff around."

Kiya: Ah great... now what?

-----

"Cassandra recovered herself after a few seconds, the Goblin helping to repair much of any hard that may of been done to her. She certainly wasn't going into Riku's mind again though, that was terrifying. Cass gathered up cosmic energy forming a large Goblin creature in the sky, power very similar to the Phoenix but felt darker. Cass launched the energy creature down upon Riku and Yori."

-----

"Finished in Paris Sandra was scanning around seeing how things was going. Sandra cursed detecting the codebreakers had gotten involved. She really didn't want them to be here, most notably she didn't want Tenesha here. It was all bad enough she had to do battle with Katy who was her close friend the past decade."

Sandra: Troy!

"Troy had returned to Sandra shortly after he took out Katy."

Troy: Yea what is it now?
Sandra: We need to split up and see other stuff get taken care off. Your going to support my daughter.
Troy: Which one, you have fucking 3 of them.
Sandra: Cassandra.

"Sandra gave Troy the location of the battle and teleported off arriving at Roberta and Tenesha location."

Sandra: Tani... you guys have to leave here.

"As impossible as it was Sandra just wanted Tenesha out of here, it was much preferably then seeing any type of harm fall upon her. Though she wanted Tenesha safe she didn't want to waste to much time either as she wanted to check on Cass and Dave. She had thoughts of outright knocking Tenesha out and just teleporting away, then work on getting the other codebreakers out of here, but elected to come talk to her girl instead."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:40 am

"Chulance kissed Tesla reportin that their city was under control, while getting the message from Dave that back up was required immediately due to the blood manipulator he was dealing with."

"The teleported back to the white house and ran into Paige, and Tesla seeing the white house was a little empty."

Chulance: Kiya what the hell is going on? Where's Milo, and everyone?
Paige: Hmm....friends of yours.

"Paige had recognized Chulance and Tesla from being on the news, two members of the SXM of course she only knew them by their hero names, and while she thought the SXM were pretty cool, she didn't want to be a fan-girl now that she was working."
"Nick groaned reverting back to normal chaotic energy wasn't the right strategy to take on these two and it seemed Velon had his hands full with Adrian."

Nick: Damn it!

"Nick formed a clone using super speed to race over to Yori grabbing him trying to use molecular fusion to fuse their molecules into the ground below hoping to incapacitate them both as inanimate matter, while Nick the original focused on draining all of Yori's kinetic energy to prevent him from avoiding his clone's midas touch."
"Terrell, and Castiel quickly arrived at Sandra's location, seeing Ganta down, and Sandra staring down three opponents."

Castiel: Sandra..'s always one to find a fun battle to join in..
Terrell: Ayy Sandra you think you can handle these folks or you need a little more ass kicking swag on ya side?

"Terrell was one who never passed on a good fight, but he also respected Sandra's seniority and experience in matters like these, while Castiel had been enjoying himself so far and was ready to keep fighting."
Milo: Right on then, I suppose I'll beat some sense into you idiots then. I might not get to pop a bottle of champagne before Pol's friends get here but whatever it'll be more fun after wards

"He grinned at the illusion and chuckled at her seeing the destroyed Sentinels, and activating Reese's powers so his powers would respond to Tie, his spider sense would alert him to attack, and his enhanced senses would help his reaction times as well as his speed."

Milo: I've conquered foes with greater artifacts then King Arthur's fabled blade, come at me then Talk is cheap!!!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 pm

"Others arriving was exactly what Sandra hoped to avoid when she came here as it increased the risk of a fight starting."

Sandra: Terrell, Castiel. Thanks, but I ask you let me handle this. Dave sent a call out for help, go see what's going on there.

"The two was reluctant but eventually left, it was clear Sandra didn't want them there, not at that time anyway and given she was high in Milo's ranks, she was probably one you didn't want to answer no to."

Sandra: Sorry about that interruption.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:54 pm

" C-Carmen..."

Carmen's eyes practically bulged out of her skull as she looked down, it wasnt Emmet laying beaten on the ground but....Tom Vermont. She stumbled backward, shaking her head in disbelief.

" Carmen....w-w-why? "

Emmet appeared beside her, his outfit having changed, still looking stunning " I did warn you dawling, fall to far into your delusion and the results wont be pretty " despite being a being of fiction, believing she was, Emmet had worked his mental web before that happened. When first attacked, he'd slipped into Carmen and Alex's mind, he'd breezed through her past, a rather mundane read as it was a tale he'd seen time and time again. He'd sewn a few things together and stood back watching it all unfold. Carmen had to be one of the most aggravating individuals he'd met in his long life.

He watched the show as Carmen lashed out, taking on form after different form, attacking him but finding it was someone else she knew. Falling farther and farther till her past self stood in front of her, expression a mixture of fear and rage, tears pouring down her face " Your not me "

The words repeated in a loop as the past Carmen kept screaming it, turning into different fictional characters, the landscape a hodgpodge of different stories, where Carmen couldnt find her own. " What is fiction and what is reality? Real and false, this is something you can't seem to determine, thats why you fall for easy tricks and allow yourself to be swayed. Blinded by ignorance that befits a child and not a woman grown "

Emmet starred at Carmens physical body, standing immobile next to an unconscious Alex. He reversed time around the city and repaired the damages done to it. With a wave of his hand, the two were teleported off to Washington.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian spun faster, creating a miniture tornado around himself and taking the brunt of Scotts attack. He was knocked several feet back and had taken some damage, but his body was gradually healing itself, with a fierce growl, he barreled forward and bowled Scott over, the smell of roasted demon flesh filling the air. He pinned Scott down on his stomache, forcing the blast to destroy the ground.

Kaiser could sense Ledge was using chi to increase his movements and upped his own, the two moving at incredible speeds, attacking and blocking in the next instant and locked in a stalemate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah and Iko locked arms, Iko channeling his chi to bring them into a form of synchronization and started moving, in an instant, all of the bullets were sliced up and dispelled, Noah hurled Iko and dashed forward, trading a series of super fast punches with the mask enhanced Kujon, Noah bended backwards as Iko arrived and slashed the mask " Hmm, I'm actually quite fond of that series, so having you use it fils me with something I suppose I can categorize as anger "

He created three clones and unleashed a series unseeable slashes all over Kujons body, not trying to him kill him as that wasnt the mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku was having a blast, this was the bee's knee's for sure, all the violence and destruction was giving him the best boner ever " Heh, were on your moms side because Emmet was on your moms side. The one creed we Code:Breakers hold is " the only side i'm on is my own " our goals matched up but now that you've decided to team up with Menstral vagina, that alliance doesnt stand and we have to stop you idiots from fucking us all over "

They were getting attacked from both sides, Cassandra and nick were trully clones of Milo and Sandra, but they also had their own strength to back them up, Riku would give them credit for that, but it also meant he wasnt going to pull his punches. Nick suddenly felt his body start to act strange, blood was forcing it's way below his belt, his arousal hitting the roof. Why was he fighting, Cassandra was hear, they should be screwing like rabbits, nothing else mattered.

" You've never fought a demon of lust before have you? " Riku inquired as he licked his lips, honestly Nick wasnt that bad looking, it was just the relation to Milo that made his butt feel sad " Driving people wild with hornyness isnt that difficult to do at all, now heres a little treat " reaching out, he grabbed the back of Nicks head and forced their foreheads to touch, the second they made contact, a host of sexual content overloaded his mind.

Whirling around, he met Cassandra's challenge with his own. " Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares,
Release thy heavenly retribution
Blade of cold, black nothingness
Become my power, become my body
Together, let us walk the path of destruction
And smash even the souls of the Gods
RAGNA BLADE!! "

Yori groaned in excersion as Riku called forth a collosal power and merged it with his sword form, creating a blade of pure black energy. Swinging it down, the Ragna Blade and Godlin construct collided, unleashing a large explosion that blew much of the city block apart, though the bulk of the attacks were directed into the sky, shooting off earth and deep into space.

Riku appeared in front of Cassandra and grabbed her chin, making her look into his eyes " Hmm, tsk tsk, wow thats just terrible, Vagina jr hasnt buttered that muffin up very well has he. I'm so sorry for you, you'd think someone with so many powers would have " beat da pussy up " or something like that " his expression was one of immense pity and Cassandra was almost tempted to believe it.

" You delved into my mind and saw the horrors that it contains, that takes balls, im impressed. So allow me to reward you " his finger touched her forehead and Cassandra immediately turned red as magnitude of Riku's sexual history was flooded into her mind, in the same way as Nick. She saw it all, every threeway, fourway, fiveway, sixway, orgy, gangbang, double penetration, triple penetration, cream pie, glory hole....is that a goat? wait how is that physically possible?!

Electricity crackled and surged through the air as Adrian battled Velon, every scrap of metal for miles was twisting and distorting as the two fought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha had just injected Ganta with a dose of venom to keep him under when Sandra arrived, she felt her heart tighten. She'd know this scenario was heavily likely to occur, Emmet had even talked to her and offered her the chance to stay behind. But she had refused, she couldnt stand by while Roberta and everyone else was out there fighting their hardest against Milo and his people. She took a dep breath, about to respond when Castiel and Terrel appeared.

She raised an eyebrow in annoyance, Terrell being her least favorite kind of negro. But thankfully Sandra sent them off. " Sandra...I can't do that, we can't do that. I love you, I won't and can't deny that. But were on opposite sides and in more then one way. What Milo is doing won't end well for anyone. We can't just stand back and do nothing, not anymore "

She looked at Roberta for a moment who gave her a reassuring look, Ashe stood immobile in the background, communicating with Jericho about the status of the others. Given where Sandra had just sent Castiel and Terrell, he would be needed elsewhere.

" I understand you hate humans and are doing what you think is best to protect your family, I dont fault you on that. Your an amazing woman whose family means everything to her....but theres no place for me in that and I dont expect there to be. I have a place to be " Roberta's hand found hers and squeezed it lightly, filling her with strength " Please, Sandra, you have to stop this "

---------------------------------------------------------

Bella's body dispersed into a cloud of bats at the last second, a few being taken out by the blast. But she reformed high in the air, she swayed slightly " You miserable little blonde bitch!! How dare you harm the great Bawla Wan, surely your blondeness must be the highest of calibers, you measly little " Bawla created a giant force field that encased Elle.

Eva's cloud form dispersed itself as the rift opened up, returning to her physical form punched the ground, making it upheave under Daves feet " By your expression I seemed to have struck a nerve with Milo Ventro's name, I can taste the hatred from you. Why side with someone like that? Whatever's he's done to inspire your loathing, he will surely do it again, if he hasnt already and intends to continue it "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Garfield broke out of Tesla's diamond prison the moment they left and rubbed his skin " Heh, dont ya know you shouldnt underestimate the dead " he grinned viciously, oh she was in for it in just a bit. He turned to the city and exploded into a cloud of bats, dispersing around it as he worked on getting it back under control.

Sudden Tesla doubled over in pain, the source coming from her arm. She saw something shocking, a fang sticking out, the vampire but how. Falling to her knee's she felt her blood being drained out of her till she could see the veins in her skin, but as quickly as it started, leaving her weak and somehow spelling " CHEAP BITCH " in her arm.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:36 pm

The president's chair was pulled out of the oval office and landed right behind Tie. She sat down and crossed her legs. She held out her hand and a golden circle appeared above it. A glass of wine came down from it. "Thanks brother. Now lets see what should we do first."

Milo could sense something above. A huge portal appeared above them encompassing nearly the entire city. An Image of Jupiter could be seen. "Earlier I was in a fight with an interesting fellow. I had to toss away a weapon since the battle was over, but I think its sufficient to use my left overs on you." she grinned as the entire city seemed to glow. A massive sword of flames came through the portal. It could wipe out D.C. if possible and Milo could sense its power. It moved slowly causing the temperature everyone in D.C to increase. Before he could move the tip of it appeared right in front of his eye. Tie formed a barrier around him and the sword.

-----------------------------------------------------

Roberta held Tanesha's hand and looked directly at Sandra. "You heard her. Please, don't make us do anything we'll regret."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:00 am

"Sandra realized quickly what Tenesha was saying a quick peek into her recent past confirmed it, it hurt realizing Tenesha was in the process of moving on."

Sandra: Tenesha I...

"Sandra remembered back when Jet was attacking, that strange high school dream dream that felt so real, all of Sandra's love and passion allowed to flow freely without worry of children or Dave. It felt like Tenesha was truly the one. It felt like a sign to her that somehow, someway she had to make this work. Hell ever since that dream being with Tenesha felt more natural then being with Dave. Dave no longer even trusted her, not that she could really blame him as Milo had fucked her in more ways then one. The majority of happiness still in their relationship was largely a front for the children. Then later finding out Tenesha had the exact same dream, it was like she was actually there, living the dream with her."

Sandra: I do support the movement against human but... Tenesha I'm not ready to let you go. I know my situation has been complicated to say the least, and I realize the SXM live probably hasn't let me spend as much time with you as I should. But Tani we have something, we have something much deeper then a casual crush. I know it, and so do you, i know you do. Ever since we first crossed eyes we knew it Tani.

"Sandra kinda felt bad for Roberta, she was essentially asking the girl not to go though with her new relationship. Sandra knew Tenesha loved her, she knew if Tenesha got together with Roberta that that she would still always be thinking of Sandra. That was a road Sandra had been traveling for years, the situation between Dave and Milo that had destroyed her own marriage. She could only hope to convince Tenesha not to go down the same road."

Sandra: I apologize Roberta and Tenesha. I'm sure this is hard on you both. But Roberta you don't want to go down the road with someone not 100% committed to you, I've been there, done that, and I'm paying for it. It's not a easy nor glamorous road to follow. Tenesha, don't deny your heart. At this point being with you feels more natural then being with my own husband. I know the situation is difficult right now, but we can find our way Tenesha. We can do it if you just have faith.

"Sandra realized she was making things extremely emotional for Tenesha, but she also wasn't lying. There was something there, and Sandra would fight Roberta tooth and nail to prove that love if she to. Even on different sides of this battle, Sandra wasn't willing to let this relationship end like this. Not after everything, the feelings and love they shared. She would do anything to stop Tenesha making a move she knew the other girl would regret."

Sandra: Just a bit more time Tani, please. Search your heart, you'll know what's right...

"Sandra felt she'd taken things quite far enough, she opened up her feeling to the other girl and hoped that will bide her enough time to straighten out the situation with Dave, which didn't look to be going in a promising direction anyway, not as of late."

Sandra: I... I'll talk to you again later.

"Sandra left the scene not wanting to make things even harder then she'd made them. But she just couldn't just let Tenesha go, while some signs pointed to that being the best thing to do. It just didn't feel right. Something about just letting Tenesha walk away felt wrong, very wrong. Was it blind love? Or was it a sign that Tenesha was her true future? Sandra had to find out, and time was quickly running out to do so."

-----

Tesla: What the hell?

"The others turned to Tesla, Chulance coming to her aid and Kiya got near Paige pointing out the strange sudden event."

Kiya: still have any doubts on supernatural?

-----

"Cassandra didn't know how to take the info she was receiving, some things give her ideas but stuff with 2 or more lovers turned her off. She cared about Nick and Nick along, the images of three ways ways, wild orgies and such being more appalling to her then anything."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:55 am

Roberta didn't know exactly how to feel about Sandra's confession. There was truth to Sandra's words and Roberta knew Tanesha still cared for her. However, one look at Tanesha told her everything she needed to know. It may not be love, but the feelings Roberta had for Tanesha wasn't something she felt often. Sandra's words and her actions didn't match enough for Roberta to accept them. Then there was the fact a war was going on and they were on opposite sides.

"No matter what she says Tanesha..." Roberta held both her hands and kissed her. "you still have a place with me." she smiled knowing the best she can do is to try and make sure Tanesha wasn't too shaken up by this.

------------------------------------------------------

Riku could only hear Yori's laughter echo in his mind. "I forgot how much I love days like these." The sky was dark from all the debris blown into sky like a volcano erupted. Even though the city wasn't completly destroyed the battle caused enough damage to resemble many deadly conflicts. "Every attack hitting with long hard objects causing explosions everytime it clashes with something. It makes me want to bend you over right now Riku-kun."

As he said this he felt more dirty when prayers flooded his mind to end the conflict world wide. He still had so much to do and he wondered whether or not having sex for a few days took priority.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:36 am

Carmen laughed as shea heard some of the defeated reality warped Emmet's thoughts through Martian Manhunter who was still on the ground BEATEN and defeated. She shook he head porting him away.

Carmen: Silly fire bird.
Scott groaned struggling to keep up and not energy for anoter attack, he knew the fight was basically over for him and charged again having to result to physical force.

Scott: Damn..
Ledge: He's too good..

"Ledge continued fighting Kaiser but was no longer able to manifest chi due to tiredness instead just using his raw strength, and speed but trying to use his pheremones to alter with Kaiser's thinking process."
Kujon groaned struggling to keep up with the fight against Iko who was good despite the mask enhancing him. "Fan of the series huh? If anything you should channel your anger towards humanity, towards the way this earth is ran! That's exactly why I'm in suppport of Ventro's coup! How can you two powerful mutants be against th man who will lead our country, our planet, our species to greatness! Kujon yelled then laughed as the cuts were slashing him he spun around in a green twister throwing exxagerately strong punches and kicks thanks o the mask's cartoon physics before reaching in his chest for an oversized grenade and tossing it.
"Nick was overwhelmed withlust grabbing Cassandra's waist and kissing her, remniescient of how Laura had used her power to turn Cassandra crazy with lust for Nick as he began kissing her."

Nick: None of this matters any more babe! Fuck the world, fuck thsi fight, just me and you Cass! I love you!!!
Elle struggled to maintain her electric form which she felt was key to her survival, and was wondering when the back up Dave requested would arrive, and stopped focusing on her other powers except her electric body.

Elle: Damn it send someone! We can't beat these two fuckers!

"Evangelin's words had struck a chord with Dave who looked shook and shocked she had a point. Milo had done too much, but he wanted to support her for once, he didn't want to split his family in half, regardless of Smash's apocalyptic warnings, and Evangelin's words of sense he couldn't do that again not to the people he cared about."

Dave: Damn it we need back up! I don't have a choice, he's....a bastard. an ally...he's going to make it better for all of us, there's no damn point of us fighting, we need to fight them!

"Dave was of course referring to humanity, he realized fighting a blood manipulator was pointless and was just trying to buy him and Elle time."
Paige: Less and less with each moment, what's happening!

"Paige rushed over to Tesla, while Chulance grabbed the fang and wished he could help somehow."

Chulance: Damn it!!! That fucker!!
Paige: Move out the way

"Paige ruhed over to Tesla using her power to manipulate her level of bloodloss to almost nill restoring the blood to her, and breaking the fang off manipulating the level at which she could recover causing Tesla to be healed frmo the vampire's attacks, while Chulance kicked the fang across the hallway."

Paige: Where did you guys come from, let's go. It's clear were needed in another city.
Milo chuckled as the glass of wine appeared from the golden circle, nodding his head in approval." You know that's probably your best trick so far, instant drinks."

As the portal and flaming sword appeared Milo felt their powers and grinned, this would be interesting.  As the temperatures increased he was unbothered of course and smiled. "ahhh a relaxing sauna, you really are fun angels." Milo was outside of the barrier instantly looking up at the angels and folding his arms yawning. "Are you done with tricks or do you plan to attack? You've got some fun toys, but please enough time wasting."

Gally had charged forward firing a blast of angelic energy on Milo who merely absorbe it then moving at the speed of light he kicked Gally in the neck sending her into some rubble before using a blast of spatial pressure to smash her into the ground turning to the other angels as he used his power to form a sin duplicate of Tie.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 pm

"Cass fell into a kiss with Nick for a few moments until flames tore between them separating them as Troy arrived per Sandra's previous order."

Troy: Break it up love birds.
Nick: No fuck you!

"Cassandra realized this wasn't natural from Nick and dipped into his mind, using her telepathic powers to try balance him out."

Cass: He's right Nick.

"Cass gathered Goblin flames, Troy sighed "tsk children" and followed the young Fullers lead gathering Phoenix flames and bother launched a attack on Riku."

-----

"Sandra arrived immediately after leaving Tenesha and Roberta, she hoped the other girl still had enough faith in her to grant her the little more time she had requested before moving on. First thing Sandra did on arrival was blast Evangelin away."

Sandra: Dave we need to talk.
Dave: Talk? Are you crazy we're in the middle of a battle.
Sandra: Against friends and allies!
Dave: Wait are you hinting at we switch sides?
Sandra: Possibly, but that's besides the point. We don't have to put the family at risk, not yet. We need to talk about us.
Dave: Can't you pick a better time for this conversation?
Sandra: I could. Question is will I?

"Dave couldn't say he liked the sound of this. He hadn't seen his wife this entire battle and when she did show up she was insisting about talking about their relationship, even amongst the middle of a fight? What had gotten into her."

-----

"Tesla recognized Paige as one of the new girls."

Tesla: Thank you. We just came from a battle we had won... so we thought anyway.

"Tesla had left her opponent a stature. How did he still manage that attack, and how'd a tooth get through her diamond body?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:12 pm

When Milo teleported he found the sword was again right in front of him. He kept moving but, it always felt as if he moved right into it. Soon it just exploded. The fire consumed him in an instant before he teleported. It was starting to grow larger and consume the city, but Tie called it to her and absorbed the power. She got up with the glass in hand. "Well that should be enough of a warm up for you."

The sin duplicate appeared in front of Tie. It brought forth many things, but Tie was unmoved by it. "Is this it? I've endulged in the destruction of a civilization before and I don't regret a thing." the duplicate smiled and a certain though went through her head.

"Will you surpass God?"

Tie raised an eyebrow wondering why that occured at that moment the duplicate attacked. The moment she punched Tie evaded causing the demonic energy from it to blow up part of the white house. She took a drink from her cup and simply stood there. "I can fight an infinite number of pretenders even in my fallen state. However," a cloud of rose petals surrounded the Sin version as Tie jumped away onto the roof the building.

"a General has soldiers for this." Two Gladius reached out and nearly decapitated the duplicate. She disappeared trying to attack Tie again only to appear in front of her fist and was sent flying back.

"Truly pointless." A voice came from the rose petals. They disappeared showing Tie, but in a red dress wielding two Gladius. This one was different. Her eyes didn't hold the same light in them. "Why don't you simply lick our feet? Maybe then I'll forgive your tackyness." She looked at the clone but the words were meant for Milo. They clashed instantly, but the Sin Tie wasn't quite capable of even pushing her back. Each move was known before it began and simply adjusting for power levels wasn't difficult. Milo understood she may not have been joking about being able to fight an infinite number of her clones.

"I don't necessarily love that version of me, but she does get the job done. Now your fighting style so far seems simply." Tie drunk the rest of the wine and tossed the glass over her shoulder. The shadows of her wings encompassed the entire area. "However your not trying yet. Allow me to start this." With one step she disappeared causing an explosion where she once stood. Milo could react, but felt the appraoch of heavenly energy and something else. Light surrounded him. It was so intense it burned down to his soul. Tie danced through it and around him. The powers of an Angel and the chaotic nature of the Rift within her made it difficult to pin down where or when she was.

"Come on you've figured it out now haven't you?" Milo flinched as he felt her heel dig into his chest. "Eat the dirt worm." the attacked was fused with Rift energy. It made it difficult for him to react and use his powers. He blinked and felt himself inside a large crater that encompassed the whitehouse lawn. Tie was still in the air and frowned. "I thought I told you to eat the dirt."

At this point he realized something was wrong with the entire battlefield. That alteration in space and time wasn't just her presence. She did something to reality. Changed it to where if he took one step he might be on the moon five minutes ago.

-------------------------------------------------

Japanese symbols began appearing all over the battlefield. "Follow my lead Riku." Yori showed a small path for Riku to move. He smiled knowing what it was. The flames surged past the Kanji causing them all to glow a bright white color. "Lets go!"

They jumped through the air almost soaring as the flames followed them Riku saw the path in the sky. His foot landed on the kanji and felt something solid there. The symbols all around them began surrounding them and seemingly formed a tunnel. The ancient energy of a God and the power of their combined form increased within them. He took one step and they surged foward like a shooting star. The flames could barely keep up as they moved through the make shift tunnel like a fiery bullet. The exit was right in front of the group.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:34 pm

"Not really much of a warm up but I'll let it slide, you are an interesting gal even if your vastly outclassed darling." Milo smiled her sword tricks and flames did little to effect him ,not to mention his ability to see the future and spider sense made it so any attempt to attack him was what he was already prepared for.

He was easily able to sense her movements and where she was the entire time despite her futile attempts to shield her location, and he almost laughed at the attempt for her to use heavenly energy to burn his soul which he absorbed and yawned.

As the rift attack hit him he rolled his eyes as he hadn't moved allowing her to hit him, but was virtually unharmed by the attack. "That tickled."

With a simple thought he reversed the battlefield to normal, and before Tie could react he kneed her in the gut causing her to cough out blood before he grabbed her head and slammed her into the ground. Suddenly every attack she'd attempted to hurt him with starting with the heavenly energy to burn her soul hit her thanks to his power of relective immutability which meant any attempt to hurt him was instantly sent right back to hte user she wailed in pain as all the attacks she used hit her but were even stronger thanks to his ability of superiority.

"You really don't understand who your facing do you little girl? I'm far beyond anything you can possibly comprehend." With that Tie was lifted into the air by TK and felt the power gripping her choking her and despite being an angel she felt as though she was being affected by the powers like a regular human before Milo used TK to slash into her chest cutting it open drawing blood before flicking his finger sending her flying into the sun instantly.

"Now that is a warm up" He clapped his hands and laughed. She's going to be fun to break down.
Dave: Sandra.....I...damn it

"He looked to see Elle struggling, and tried to warp Bawla away, while Elle was seen recoveinrg."

Dave: not now..babe this..we're in the middle of a war!
Elle: Hey come on Phoenix over here these people are hard to deal with.

"Dave was nervous about his wife's situation but he didn't want to just abandon the mission right now."
Nick: damn it, what is with all the villains wanting us to fuck. Alright then bastard, you just got me turned on for no reason.. that came out wrong whatever

"Nick raised his hands and joined in on the attack on Riku launching a massive beam of energy."
Paige: Hmm..then let's go back and prepare for round two.

"Paige was obviously someone who'd been through alot of shit, and was far too eager to work with Milo's team to go against people who'd screwed her over so many times in her life."

Chulance: Go back..she was just...fine I'll go back Tes baby if you wanna stay here it's fine that attack...whatever that bastard did...was brutal.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Tie stood and simply wiped the blood from her mouth. "Just as expected." the attacks effected her, but she was a warrior that experienced pain most couldn't dream of. Her brother would be the type to get off on it. However the more he fought the more she figured out what he can do and would do.

The world around shifted again. Milo could feel the energies surround him. They were so different and alien it took him more than a second to figure out what they could. "Try and copy it. Just remember that no matter how much you copy it can be matched and surpassed infinitely." at this point he realized what she was saying. It wasn't the Rift but the power behind it. A universe filled with anti matter, realms of beings that defy the nature of existence, and even energy capable of altering the fabric of space and time as much as the opponent in front of her could. "Shall we begin?"

The fight went on for merely a few mins to the outside world. Tie matched each power with something pulled from the Rift. Even her grace seemingly disappeared from her body to evade attacks. When Milo went to a quarter of his power Tie's full wings were revealed. Chains made of fire sprouted from her back and eyes looked everywhere. She braced herself for the next attack while even pulling out Excalbur. They both made sure the blast wouldn't destroy the city.

"Tie well played mad dog. Still I got what I needed from you." His power was more than she expected which made it annoying. The future wouldn't be an easy victory or maybe not a victory for her. She grabbed Gally and left for LA. She did as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Tesla: Stay here, yea fuck that. I don't care if these people are Phoenix's friends, next time I'm spiking that bastard through his damn heart.
Kiya: So, really is a vampire. And here I thought we dealt with all them.

"Spiking the heart was a clear indication of what Tesla assumed she was fighting. Tooth was a hint but by itself could of been a number of things. But tooth plus a spiking, that narrows it down a lot."

-----

"Sandra fired a blast of Phoenix energy porting Bawla into the blast so she didn't dodge. Sandra then restored Elle energy and any damage she received."

Sandra: Dave I've decided that, I have to know where we stand. I know you care for me, as I do you. But, children aside for a minute. Can this relationship really last? Dave, are you really happy?

"Sandra came here with a goal in mind, the truth. Does she lose Tenesha to keep fighting for Dave, or did they go their separate ways. She couldn't keep stringing both along, it was time to decide."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Milo smiled as Tie left checking on everyone else's progress everything was going smoothly but it was time to put an end to this, and get on with the main event he wanted the entire world to witness what was coming next.

"Done" Milo said using his powers over reality manipulation and within a second all the fights were over, all the resistance against Milo's were instantly defeated and removed from their locations in the cities with the rest of Milo's team repoting in victory, it had been done, the complete take over of the planet. More or less, there would still be some resistance of sort.

He called the team to Washington D.C in-front of the white house as well as a news crew while making sure to use technopathy to connect to all sorts of camera's, laptops, and such so the majority of the world could hear his message, and see his team beside him as his eyes glowed red before smiling.

"Hello citizens of earth, President Milo Ventro at your service the country has been claimed, the same laws applied to America will be applied and enforced on a global level. Shortly from now there will be a global alien invasion in practically a few minutes there coming." Milo used his powers to show the Kree fleet approaching, and within minutes they were entering the atmosphere heading straight to the United States. Milo raised his hand and suddenly the entire fleet was frozen removed of speed, and suddenly encased in a box of purple energy, and cosmic flames and flames of faltine wiped out the entire fleet instantly except for one ship which Milo brought over with TK ripping it open to see the Kree inside and caused all of them to instantly explode on live television except one grabbing him and slashing into his chest with TK.

"Go back to your people, and tell them I'll let them off with a warning because of who caled them, but if you people come back to earth, The United Countries of Fusion will decimate your population, take your resources, and your planet now go." Milo used eye beams to burn his intiatils into his chest then teleported him back to his home planet, his message made clear not only to humanity but too the Kree invaders or rather the last invader. He turned back to the camera with a smile and finished his address of the nation.

3 Days Later
"Jade was sitting down watching television eating some Doritos and drinking lemonade while relaxed on a luxurious sofa she was at the Leviathan Compound watching developments. Milo's sentinel fleet was moving about all across the planet enforcing laws as well as the X Drones, and using the Moralator many people in power in jobs who were humans with prejudice towards other race or more importantly mutants where being replaced with mutants and in some cases other minorities. Thanks to Free High Campaign everyone with prior drug "crimes" on their records had been cleared except human dealers who were connected to selling anti mugen. Many were living in fear after Milo's violent take over, and there was some resistance movements mostly in other countries besides America, and while Milo dealt with them it seemed he took his time with them letting them think the had a chance before cruelly tearing them apart.

Jade: Ahhh I love my life...hey you

"Jade clapped and a butler came in with another lemonade and set it on the table besides her. Jade snatched it and took a sip."

Jade: Alright bye idiot! Leave

"The Butler nodded and rushed off while Jade laughed, life working for Milo Ventro was good, mutants were about to live the good life."
"Nate sighed as he was sitting down near Katy at the safe house they'd built on Savage Land. Genosha was spared the global take over, but Milo visited the next day, and claimed Genosha as well, and kicked the SXM Off due to suspicious activity, and potential terrorist acts aka they were against Milo so he wouldn't allow them access to Genosha's highly advanced equipment, the tower, the mansion. Milo had claimed all that for his new global government, and even Space Station X had been confiscated, and turned into a planetary defense station for The Shadow X Kings, while still using the Leviathan Compound as thier new space base."

Roger: We've been reduced to being the villains of this scenario, yet Milo's teh one taking over the world.
Nate: Yeah well what the fuck do you suggest we do.

"Nate snapped he wasn't mad at Roger, but rather he was upset he was kicked out of his own country for sticking with his friends, it seemed a long time due that he suffered for his connection to the SXM."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Katy: We have some power, Tiffany is strong with guidance but we're still outmatched. Maybe if we can get more of SXM back on our side we could stand up to Milo. We knock him down this whole empire crumbles. Otherwise... I don't know.

-----

"Sandra had been pushing the subject of their marriage status on Dave for 3 days and he'd kept ditching her. Today Cassandra was out to the movies with Nick, and Abby with Collin had taken David to the arcade. Sandra teleports Dave to the house, being back on Genosha now that Milo claimed it. Sandra set up a telekinetic bubble around and deactivated Dave's powers for the time being. Of course Sandra will return them, she's just tired of Dave avoiding the discussion."

Sandra: Ok Dave, no more running from this.

"Dave was surprised being teleported there by random. His wife had really been pushing the subject of their marriage and Dave feared what this conversation could mean."

Dave: Sandra... what's gotten into you?
Sandra: You wanna know? I have 3 lovers, yourself, Tenesha, and Milo. And on the road I'm going, I'm on the fast track to losing all of you. Milo is already a lost cause, he's married to Marie so nothing I can do there. Tenesha is threatening to move on because she feels she has no place with me. And as for us, well simply put I've destroyed and trust and faith you had in me over the years. You love me, nothing I can ever do will make you hate me but, lets get real your not really happy being with me any longer, are you?

"Sandra knew the truth, she was already in Dave's mind that was full of doubts about his relationship, Sandra even spotted some images tucked away deep in Dave's subconscious of somebody he might rather be with in terms of a relationship."

Sandra: Dave I spend so much time thinking of you and kids, but now I really got to step back and look at my own future. Option 1 is I stay with you and lose Tenesha to Roberta for good. However, if this leap of faith is the wrong choice and we break up in a year or two anyway, then I have nothing. Option 2, we can take a good long look at our marriage, look deep into our hearts and decide that maybe, this just isn't meant to be. We go our separate ways and find happiness elsewhere.

Dave honestly I scared, I'm terrified of losing everything, I'm tired of hurting you. I'm tired of keeping you on a leash when I think you could be happier. Dave, we have got to make a choice, and make it now.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Roger: That sounds like the best thing to do but
Nate: Tell me how Katy? TELL ME HOW:? We kept speaking and going around in circle's, do you realize who we're fighting here? Can't you get it into your head, there's no beating Milo, and even if there was we don't have any of the fire power to do so, not to mention the rest of the team, we've got a few strong arms but he's got the heavy hitters, he's got the entire planet, hell he wiped out the entire Kree fleet sent to help in a moment, you know sometims we forget who he is, but WE CANT WIN KATY! ITS over, we lost, the world is his, and whatever he plans to do with it. It dosen't matter who the fuck we plan on recruiting don't you get it? DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT! WE ARE ALL GOING To die...remember those visions..I told you about.

"Nate was referring to the visions he spoke to Katy with on the beach about two weeks ago when all this was just getting started."

Nate: Well now I know what this was referring too...I really do...they've been clearer, something like this happened before, in an alternate world..I think something like this happened before..those visions were a warning..one I failed to decipher but now there clearer then ever...something like this was bound to happen eventually, I've always had thoughts about the most powerful among us going astray, you guys think I was insane to ever go with MRD, but this is why this is what I feared, people with all that power going corrupt and finally having their way with the earth, and now it's happened...so I guess the extremist was right.
Ikon: I guess he was.

"Ikon was mutering to himself about himself in agreement, ever since his brutal beating he'd taken from Milo he was a former shell of himself, and even talking to Anna and hte others couldn't help him as he sat down. He'd barely moved, ate, or drank any water over the past three days Milo hadn't just defeated him he'd broken him mentally, physically, and spiritually."
"Dave was really upset about everything she had three lovers, he was just a number. Not only competing with Milo but now Tanesha as well. The number this did on his self esteem, and confidence was immesrerable it took everything in him not to go back to drinking like he did before. He just wanted peace, he just wanted Sandra to be devoted to him, he just wanted honesty in a relationship and devotion but at the same time he didn't want to loose his wife. Despite everything he'd liked her from the minute he met her even if it was just sexual attraction they'd quickly developed feelings far beyond that. All these years together, their family, he didn't want to put that behind. He was so engrossed into this relationship, to their marriage, despite everything, cheating, heaven, hell, their children's fates, he didn't want to loose it at all."

Dave: Sandra..

"He truly had been dreading this conversation happening but here it was taking place now."

Dave: I may not be filled with euphoria I can't lie about that, I can't lie and say I Feel good about being shared around with three other people, but..I look at the bigger picture the family, the future...sometimes I hope that one day...Tanesha and Milo will move on....I think about our relationship back to the days before everyone wanted to play around the world with you..but...you say your tired of me being on a leash wanting me to be happier? How Sandra?! How..look at our lives, look at everything that's happened, everything humanity's done to ruin the lives of our people, where else can we really go and live good lives now, I mean sure we have Milo in charge right now but for how long? Before this where the fuck could we go.

"Dave looked at Sandra thinking about how besides Genosha, there really was no mutant safe haven, no were else to find happiness."

Dave: There's no other place to go, besides Genosha, so tell me where would I find happiness living at the same place as my ex wife. I've died for you, went to Hell for you, for the kids..I've killed...done bad things..and unlike Yama I can't rewind time I can't take it back any of it. I've went at it with the whole fucking team over you..even when you were the Dark Phoenix, I went into outer space and got you when the entire galaxy wanted you dead, even when you killed Vance and everyone wanted you locked up or dead I didn't because it dosen't matter what you did, you talk about people thinking your a monster, if you're a monster then I'm a monster too..but unlike you I don't stick around to take credit for my shit I teleport away..I guess that's why my old code name was Blink. What I'm saying is we go our seperate ways there's no happiness for me, I won't hold you back if you want to leave, but don't go thinking your setting me free babe. You're not setting me free, there's no where to go for your people. You know the reason I agreed to support Milo's plan despite me hating him it was because of you and the kids, and the fact that this world is shit for muants, my son, my daughters I don't want them living in the same world we've been in this fucking time! I'm tired of us having to live in fear, I'm tired of our people being chained to this fucking country and not being able to live anywhere and do whatever we want like everyone else gets too! I'm tired of everyone trying to kill us just because of the damn X Gene, something we didn't choose to be born with. But even if we fix the whole world, get rid of all the hatred towards us ,and mutants are free to live anywhere on this earth like Milo wants, even then if I can go anywhere it wouldn't matter and I'm not saying this to influence your choice, but come on Sandra what is truly happy? For us, and I don't just mean as mutants I mean as Fullers, everything we've been through ain't no fucking person who can really bare that pain and understand what the fuck we've been through except us, and I doubt I'll ever find someone else in this world..who I'll ever lay my soul down for besides you, David, Abby, Chloe, and Cassandra so there that's my choice that's how I feel about my "Real" happiness so you do what you have to do but regardless we still have to work to do, our people, our children don't deserve to go through the same shit we did. As long as we have them, as long as we get that done we haven't lost everything, and honey..I've been through every type of pain and torture imaginable in Hell, in other dimensions, in fictions, even on earth so no as much as it pains me..to sometimes see you with others as much as it makes me sad or or or unease it dosen't hurt, it's disapointing but even then I may not smile everyday and I might wake up thinking about...maybe today is a good day to kill a handle of Jack Daniels for breakfast and I may think what did we do to make God hate us even if we've saved not only everyone he's created here but the damn angels too...

"Dave had tears forming in his eyes as he went about the last part, he'd truly been hurt not only by his wife, by his friends, by everything, but it seemed he couldn't even find faith in a higher power anymore not with everything that happened with them, and their kids."

Dave: But all that shit aside I'm not on a leash, no one can hold me down, not even you, I Can go anywhere I want on this fucking planet, in the fucking universe and I'm still here.. so there's your answer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:46 pm

"Sandra was able to keep her emotions in check a little bit better, she'd been preparing for days for this conversation. But for Dave this was clearly hard."

Sandra: Dave I... appreciate all you've done over the years, you've been truly dedicated much more then I've been. I don't doubt you'd stay with me forever, I don't even doubt you saying you want to. But, is it truly best for you. Dave it seems like the more we push, the worse things get. The reason you've gone to hell is BECAUSE of me. The reason you've had so much pain is because of me, the reason you've lost faith and are driven to drink, Dave it's all because of me. Like I said, you love me and I don't doubt you always will. But, you are the way you are because of me, Dave. This relationship while something you want it is also eating away at you, slowly destroying you and I can't help but feel it's only a matter of time before we implode.

"Sandra went over to Dave placing a hand on his head. She almost seems to be about to pull him in for a kiss but doesn't."

Sandra: You say you can't be happy with someone else, but, let me show you something in your mind you are not even aware of yet.

"Sandra brought up the memories in Dave head, the ones where he longed for a lover that would be his, memories where he dreamed of a women that wouldn't break his heart over and over, somebody who valued their morals and vowels. And was in these fantasies, these dreams? Who seemed to have everything Dave wanted in a women? It was non other then Sandra's own best friend, Katy Kharma. Who, due to circumstances out of her control, was available."

Sandra: You could have her Dave, a kind loving women who wouldn't hurt you, who has everything you want. She is in your head Dave, she has everything you want. You can have her, if you take the opportunity. As I said, this has to be a decision we make, we make it for OURSELVES Dave. Abby is grown, Cassandra is a teenager and David is older then we like to admit. If we split, they can handle it. Yes, it would be a hard hit for Chloe but we can help her through it. Dave, the kids they can handle it. Please, take them out of the equation and just look at yourself. Can you do this? Do you deserve what I've done to you all these years? Can you really continue to take it? Dave, ask yourself, am I really the right women for you? Am I, really the one you need?

-----

Katy: We have to convince the others to rejoin us, Milo can't take all of us if we work together. It's... it's the only shot we have.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Carmen saw herself morphing into various different fictional characters, ever since her fight with Emmet, when she’d used the Martian Manhunter to peak into the Phoenix’s mind and see the trap he’d tried to ensure her in, despite his failure the message had still hit her regardless.

” What is fiction and what is reality? Real and false, this is something you can't seem to determine, thats why you fall for easy tricks and allow yourself to be swayed. Blinded by ignorance that befits a child and not a woman grown “

Am I wrong Jamsie…I miss you so much..more then anything more then saving the world. Carmen was plagued by thoughts of betrayal, she’d been having nightmares. She just wanted it to end, she had nightmares about her family, her original family, the pain they went through, James everything going on her life that went wrong. Jorgan had adopted her and saved her life, but sometimes she wondered whether he’d been a blessing along or the devil in disguise so many had thought him out to be. She knew his actions during his presidency were less then honorable but he had good intentions, but it seemed she'd always followed people with good intentions who turned out to go too far. Because growing up she never went far enough, and as a result she lost everyone important to her.

Daddy, Korin, Milo… She was thinking about some of the men she’d followed tom make the world better, she had so much rage, so much anger. She took pleasure in bringing pain to those who she felt pulled a houdini on karma and never got theirs. Some would say that was evil, but she felt she was doing a service to the world getting at the people who never got theirs. Some believed the’d face their final judgement above, but based off what she’d seen off the supernatural and the celestial heirachy she wasn’t sure that even their punishments dealt out what she felt amounted to justice in her eyes.

“All these powers I have….I gotta do something with them Libby…” She thought back to when she was weak when her dad Terrell use to beat her after her mother Calista died. She recalled.

Years ago we see police sirens blaring, and yellow tape with Do not cross on it. Terrell Lopez was in tears crying, Calista was just about to close down her second job, she was leaving when someone came in a former friend of hers from years ago who came armed, and the got into a conflict. Calista was always a moral woman, the glue that held the Lopez family together despite their economic hardships, and struggle to survive. Her death took the goodness out of Terrell, and the will power out of Carmen. Terrell was screaming and being held back by cops while a younger Carmen cried holding on to a barbie doll her mother had given her, one of the few presents she ever received in her life since no one else ever gave a shit about her.

“YOU DID THIS! YOU FUCKING WHORE! IF YOU WERENT BORN SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER NEEDED TO WORKTHIS DAMN SECOND JOB! YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU FUCKERS SHOULD HAVE DEFENDED MY WIFE YOU FUCKERS LOCK ME UP LOCOK US UP BUT WHEN WE NEED YOU YOUR NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!” Terrel was screaming at the cops while another one dragged him to his car pushing him in.

“Get the fuck outta here! YOU GET IN MY FACE or my partner’s and we’ll lock you up tonight! Only reason I’m letting you go is I can see what your going through, your not thinking rationally, you’ve got a damn daughter, I’ve known you and CAlista! You THINNK This community is happy! She was hard working, she…didn’t resort to crime like some of the other low life’s in this area she kept going..now take your ass home Terell…I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry YOUR GOING HOME TO YOUR WIFE YOUR DAUGHTER YOUR SON! WHAT AM I GOING HOME TOO!!!!!!!” Terrell screamed it was clear he had some relationship with this officer.

The African American cop sigh and slammed Terel’s doors shut. Carmen had tears in her eyes as she got in the passenger seat, and Terel stared at the crime scene some more before putting the keys in the ignition and starting the car up and taking off. The whole ride back to their one bed room apartment Terell said nothing as the pulled in and parked.

“P..a.pa..you…t..think..mommy’s in heaven or” WHACK. The first time Terel ever laid his hands on his daughter, then SMACK another hit then another then another until Carmen was crying and blood running down her face
“YOU DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY WIFE AGAIN! YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOUR NOTHING BUT A GOD DAMN BURDEN! I WISH YOUD NEVER BEEN BORN! YOUR NOTHING BUT A FUCKING ACCIDENT AND I wish..you were never born I Wish you were never born Carmen why didn’t you die! You were so close to dying in the hospital, hell I even told your mom to have the abortion if she’d just listen she’d still be here but instead I have you you useless piece of money draining SHIT!!” He smacked her again and she cried, then he walked out the door and slammed it, then opened the car, and dragged her out throwing her down.

“Daddy..please.. I’m s.” He kicked her back and she cried not even worried about her pain feeling bad about everything.

“Stay the fuck out my house huh, feed your damn yourself you little whore!” Terrell walked in the house and shut the door as Carmen wailed in the streets blood rushing down her father’s words, the sight of the crime scene of her mother’s death all running through her head on rewind. Walking off and picking up a superman comic book she’d seen discarded the only day, leaning against the wall and flipping through the pages wishing she could escape this nightmare known as reality, wishing she could get away from it all, and most of all wishing she had the power to do something about it, about her life, about her mother. “Why..did you let me be born God….why….” She dropped the comic and buried her bloodied face in her arms as she cried.

In the present Carmen was huddled up on the couch in the Leviathan Compound eating some fruit loops watching Game of Thrones, thinking about despite everything, in that show, in other shows, everywhere else except her world good seemed to prevail in the end, and those remaining managed to find some happiness or solace in some way but not her never her. “James…why…why can’t you see what I’m doing down, what we’re doing is for the best…..to try make it better for everyone… to give us a happy ending…” She did all she could not to cry and just focus on the story of Jon Snow, and her cereal wishing things didn’t go the way they went.
…………
Eric Kingsfield sat down in an an air hangar, one of the last strong holds against the mutant oppressor Milo Ventro. He was armed to the teeth with various weapons, and ready to go to war. Several other movements had failed, the Human Supremacist Movement’s forces had vastly dwindled with Milo’s campaign to control the earth, they were considered terrorist of the highest degree and focused on.

He turned to Lex Leven strapped to a chair and kept mildly sedated, as it seemed Kingsfield and others were armed in some advanced armor, and Lex looked a them.

“You’re on the run Kingsfield, if you’d been intelligent and worked with me to make a solution for the better we could have done it. But instead your insane racist ass is focused on wiping out the superhumans, bombing them, killing them, executing ALL OF THEm and see what you’ve pushed Ventro and htem to be.”

“Oh come on you knew Ventro was dangerous, you almost helped defend the bastard and now you’re defending him.”

“I’m defneding my friend Milo you sick fuck! I was scared of the power, not because I thought him and others on his level among the SXM were delusonal or because of their owno vices I knew their power needed to be removed out of the equation because of people like you who would push them into becoming exactly what I feared the’d become. You created your own monsters, I just tried to help level the playing field to prevent either extreme from prevailing but in a sick way you made it so they both won you people killed and rampaged and slaughtered innocents for being different and now the whole world has to suffer for it’s sins.

“Shut the fuck up we’re going to go do the world a favor now, we’re going to prove that power ain’t shit.”

“Listen Kingsfield, whatever you think of me, or of Milo what your about to do, the course your about to set the world on, I’ve spoken with Eternity..I’m the scientist.

“Enough bullshit about this scientist supreme and Eternity, and al your fuvcking hippie nonsense! I don’t give a fuck about it, the supernatural, or any of this bullshit your spewing, what I’m doing is for the good of the world, w'ere the last stand against this evil, and we have the power to stop it.

“Kingsfield..you will ruin us..not only us all of us all living creatures..you have the choice right now to decide the fate of the entire universe, and your so stuck in your own rage! You know that vision was real EVAN That wasn’t a trick, or a hologram you idiot! You’re going to ruin everything EVERYTHING!!!!!!!”

“Sedate him for good, when he wakes up from his next decades long nap he’ll see that we were right.”

“EVAN!!!!! YOU BASTARD” Another member of the HSM injected him with something and stored him in a futuristic containment suit as Evan’s suit glued and he smiled. “Time to save the world.”
…………
Milo stood in New York City next to one of his solar towers, one of the numerous inventions he’d been putting out. He’d placed a solar tower in every city/area all over the globe. The towers would replaced the need for electricity, and the entire planet was now powered by infinite amounts of solar energy.

“Today citizens of earth we enter a new age, no longer are we worried about engines, there will be enough solar energy to power the entire planet for millions of years to come thanks to this. All around the world thanks to me taking control of the Stark and Morris foundation all around the globe repulsor engines will be installed into every vehicle, and you’ll be able to charge them at solar towerss, and soon stations across the globe. The age of our own means of transportation damaging the planet are over, the days of us worrying and stressing about us running out of energy are over, humanity no longer needs to fear any of that, for together we stand on a new age, an age of power, an age of energy.”

In the back ground the solar tower glowed in the distant, the entire city provided power, no more would there even be a black out as long as the sun existed. After some more talking Milo left he’d been traveling to hospitals all day using his powers to heal the sick from various disease’s from cancer to coma’s. He’d been making head lines all day, Milo Ventro Destroyer or Savior? Mothers with terminal illness waking up healed, children with disease’s that ruined their lives healed, people with severe disabilities finally normal, and he’d unveiled the TLR(The Limbic Restorator) another technology he’d found schematics for in the Baxter Building that was developed by Reed Richards and Tony Stark and been implanting it in hospitals across the world thanks to his powers over space, and matter. A device that could restore tissue damage to even the most severe of third degree burns, and regenerate destroyed or cut off flesh. Despite all the violence he’d put in the world to take it over it seemed he wanted to heal the world as well.

He was heading back to the white house when he saw something going off on the power grid in the distance. It seemed all over the world instantly power beacons were being activated, and suddenly he saw something and quickly used his powers as a massive explosion took place that would have disintegrated the planet instantly if not for Milo erecting a shield. He used his various powers to hone in on the source and repaired as he arrived at Kirsten Kellard’s house.

“Kirsten…” He was taken aback he’d loved a few women in his life, and she was the first. His first love, he saw the splitting image of her in-front of the house and walked forward touching it and was engulfed in blue light.

The scenery around him shifted into being present as several police cars where at his house and Henry Ventro his adoptive father was being put into the back of a police car, and bags of cocaine, marijuana, and guns were uncovered on his person and in his car.

“Dad..” A much younger Milo was seen holding his mother’s hands, Leah had left for college just months before. Henry had been making more money then usual to help Leah deal with her financial situation, selling cocaine and marijuana.

“Dad why are they taking him why!” Milo called out to his father who looked at him then looked down as the police got in the car and drove off with his father Milo running to the side walk as the left and falling to his knees. “DAD!!!!!!!!!”

A week later he was seen sitting at the cafeteria table by himself when a girl came and sat by him, one of his few and only friends in high school Kristen Kellard. “Hey Milo.” She sat down and slid him a tray.

“Come on you need to eat, please.” Milo only stared ever since his father’s arrest for drugs, he’d been a shell of himself, his step father had always been abusive, but still at least he was there unlike his real father Samuel.

“Why the fuck do you care Kristen please tell me?

“Come on don’t be that way Milo we’re friends we’re..

“Why the fuck do you wanna be friends with me I’m nobody, and I’m always gonna bea nobody just like Henry, and just like my real dad, don’t spend your money on a waste of space like me trust me your wasting your time.” He got up and stormed off the lunch table some other people in the cafeteria spotting him and snickering others whispering. While some guy came over and sat by her, Mikey Gretsky.

“Little shit’s right come on that fucker Ventro ain’t gonna be nobody anytime soon hell not any time ever, why don’t you hop on the dick of a present and future winner babe.” Mikey grinned and two of his friends behind him at another table laughed while Kristen glared at him and rolled his eyes.

“I’d rather choke on my own vomit and die Gretsky.” She got up and stormed off herself sighing. [i] Your wrong Milo I can see it..you’re good, you’re not gonna be a nobody.

Three years later Milo was seen kissing Kristen, they’d both graduated from high school, and they’d both been accepted into the same law school. They’d been friends since sophmore year but there relationship had only gotten serious senior year and it blossomed from there. Milo was glad to have Kristen in his life, he never thought he’d find anyone else who cared about him but she did. She’d stuck by him, and been with him despite all the hard ships, even when her own family disproved of him and felt he’d be nothing.

But now they were about to head to one of the top law schools in the country, and were off on their way to a bright future, and both of their parents were proud of them and in approval of their relationship. They were going outside, they’d had a few drinks earlier at a party, and smoked some bud and were now just outside relaxing laying in the grass staring at the stars holding each othe’rs hands talking about life.

“You know I love you right Milo.” Kristen leaned over and kissed Milo. He smiled back at her hugging her tight.

“I love you too babe, but hey come here there’s something I gotta show you.”

“Mhmmm Ilike the sound of that is it hard?” “She giggled the substance in her having her feel light and open and Milo just smiled as he got up and helped her up.

“As a rock here.” Milo took her hand in his and reached in his pocket and her eyes widened as she felt what he put in them, and tears began firing in her eyes as Milo got on one knee.” K..Kristen will you marry me?”

“Yes! Milo” She sniffled as her eyes became more watery and tears of joy made their way down her cheeks as Milo got up kissing her hugging her tighter then ever before. It was both one of the best and worst days of his life.

The scenery shifted to hours later as he was on the stairs screaming as blood rushed from Kristen’s abdomen she’d been shot four times. Milo and her had went to bed, but she’d woken up and snuck downstairs in the early morning to start preparing breakfast for her now future husband when she heard a rattling and disturbance only to discover four men who’d forced their way into the home and not wanting to be exposed shot her up and left. The whole house had been ransacked but Milo didn’t care about any of that, he’d picked her up, callnig 911 and rushing to the car ignoring the blood seeping into the passenger seat as he was triple over the speed limit rushing to the hospital holding Kristen’s hands tight and telling her to stay up.”

“We’re almost there I swear we’re almost there!!!! KRISTEN DONT DIE PLEASE! KRISTEN!!!! “

The next morning Milo was sitting down in the front of his car the doctor’s words echoing in his mind. I’m sorry son there’s nothing we can do she’s….gone…she’s dead. Milo was shaking wit rage as he popped open the glove compartment reaching around for a prescription bottle that belonged to Kristen, anxiety medication. He popped it open and dumped the xanax pills in his hands. He put them in his mouth and swallowed them with some warm water in the cup holder as tears began running down as his eyes as he leaned in the back of the car. “Krsten..why…..I love you… ILOVE YOU WHY!!!!!!!!! YOU DIDNT DO ANTTHING WRONG it should have been me..i should have died I SHOULD HAVE DIED!!!” Milo screamed as he slammed his arm into the window cracking it and leaving damaged glass and blood on hi elboe. HE didn’t seem toucher as he put th keys in the ignition, grabbed a couple more pills, and swallowed them before driving off as tears rushed down his eyes.

A couple months later…

“WHOOOOOOOOO FUCK EMM WHOO” Milo was seen yelling driving in a sports car clearly drunk as hell, and smoking a blunt as he sped through the streets of Las Vegas with a promiscious woman in the passenger seat. “ LETS GO BABE FUCK EM ALL FUCK IT HAHA” The radio was blasting some loud rap music as he sped down and the girl kissed him, and he reached for a bottle he had in the back seat, drinking out of it as he tossed it in the back and kept driving.

He had passed the fat blunt to the girl next to him who was inhaling and leaned over kissing him as they shot gunned the smoke and he kissed her again swerving across the road and swerving around a car he nearly ran into as he laughed. “Mhmmm Milo your so sexy when you drive wasted.”

“Please I’m sexy when I do anything.” He leaned in to kiss her again once again swerving but no cops stopped him. Two days later Milo was at a restaurant with none other then Lex Leven, his friend he met in Savannah

“Milo look.”

“What Lex you wanna help me? Get me off drugs, get me to stop drinking? What reason do I have to stop, yeah we’re rich now but what the fuck do I have? An absent father, a mother so distant she might as well be absent, Henry the only father figure I have shitty as possible and even he got shanked in jail, I don’t got friends, I’m not going to law school no more there’s no point there’s..no point to anything.

“You still think that Milo” Milo looked up to see the blue light shifting and saw none other then Lex Leven and glared at him.

“You thought that was some type of joke letting me that shit, what are you getting off on Leven tell me.

“You took over the world Milo, that’s the very reasoson I wanted to take your powers before that happened. I liked you better when you didn’t think there was a point to anything, All you do is get people killed or their lives ruined that you love. Kristen washouts the first one in a string of lis to be ruined by you Milo, you may not be a nobody, but your damn sure good at making sure the people in your life don’t remain somebody.”

“YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH” Milo rushed forward grabbing Lex who just began laughing.

“You think I’m scared of you Milo? NO I’m terrified, so you can’t scare me anymore, I know what you can do to me..” Milo grabbed Lex and was filled with rage before he sa w what was happening.

“You’re not Lex..

“Presicely Milo. but it’s too late it doesn’t matter who am my goals have been achieved.” Milo instantly caused Lex to ripple and disintegrate, and realized he was in another dimension where time passed very slowly. He reappeared and instantly appeared at the Ventro mansion that was destroyed and he saw Marie deceased covered in blood, and Evan Kingsfield and others in the advanced power suits standing over there. Danny and Amy were nowhere in site but Mil sensed their life force and glared at Kingsfield as he floated down er to them and Evan smiled.

“Ah welcome Ventro, the camera’s are rolling, you just missed the show your wife’s death, not exactly a quick fight, bu thanks to our dimensional temporal dislocation device we managed to take our time without interference from your team, and now you’ve lost someone to us, and you see..I don’t buy your power Milo I know your strong, but I know an exageragtion when I see one. You’ve managed to take over that’s true enough, but if you were who you said you were you could claim this planet, and any others in a second but you didn’t because you can;t. And you can’t kill us..this right is technology from the BUILDERS and”

Evan suddenly stopped talking and was gripped in TK and screaming as Milo caused him to experience the pain of the penance stare, but then used the second magic to cause the penance stare to feel an infinite numbers of pain infinite versions of him caused, while he flew down. The other Human Supremacist moed in to attack Milo only for them only to be stopped as he cut the used immense telekinetic force to rip their suits appeared as the Phoenix Force flared around him as he flew over to Marie’s body and held her in his hands as tears rushed down in his seeing her life less.

“Marie..MARIE!!!!!!!” He realized the true plan of Evan’s, the blast into the past, to the death of his first love just to come back to reality to see the death of his current love, a cycle of pain that never seemed to end. He dragged Evan over to him and then the others and quickly used his powers of death manipulation to cause them all to die, but took the souls out of their body before they could be claimed by Death, and suddenly lifted Marie into the air encased in heaven energy as he used Terrell’s powers to take on the properties of the doors of hell and suddenly massive doors of hell opened and sucked in their souls, the entire planet shaking, lighting roaring from the skies, a they grew dark, Milo had interfered with something far bigger then the earth, he interfered with the way the universe itself worked taking the souls of God and placing them in Hell instead of letting Death reap them and take them to their own destination passing divine judgement on them himself. THe doors then closed, and the entire world could see and then the camera’s watching him exploded as Marie’s body was lowered to the ground and he kneeled crying.

“I don’t care I’m bringing you back Mrie IM BRINGING YOU BACK!!!” Milo was crying as he began using Sefirot’s power of life force manipulation in combination with soul manipulation and time manipulation to try to revive Marie when suddenly an overwhelming cosmic force filled the entire planet and then focused on the Ventro mansion, the entire galaxy trembling and ven beyond that as a surge of immense cosmic power and Milo backed up as Marie’s body was dragged into the light and he saw a woman around his age walk over to him putting his hands on his shoulder and wagging her finger.

“No Milo..as you’ve delivered several to my domain you will be granted no special permission to bring back her.”

“Death…”

“I came here to collect her personally, the deal of the Serpent remains, no revivals.”

“Death please.. I’ll do anything ANYTHING you know I can ,anything you want, don’t do this, don’t do this PLEASE I LOVE HER! My kids Danny, and Amy the won’t have a mom, I won’t have MArie, please Death..PLEASE!!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!! DON’ T TAKE HER take my soul..you know what it’s worth..I’ll kill myself..I’ll let you reap me please..please..please..no.. ..I won’t let you.”

“You won’t let me Milo, you risk going against me, do you realize the consequences of such an action Milo, it is true you have done me a great service when those of the source sought to drain me, and you saw what would happen without me do you wish to risk that on this world, your own family you so desire to protect good bye Milo, some things must be,.” Death faded away and Marie’s body was left but Death herself had stepped in she was gone, and powers couldn’t change that. He fell to his knees crying as he hugged Marie’s body the pain he felt more then anything he’d dealt with.
………….
Dave: Katy.

“Dave knew he had some feelings for her, but unlike Sandra he didn’t want to act on them not when he had his love and devotion from Sandra. It was true she was honest, but tearing the family apart like this he just didn't know.”

Dave: I don’t care..what I have for her those lingering feelings, it’s not the same it’s…

“Dave knew what Sandra made sense, a lot of sense in fact he didn’t want to hear it he didn’t want to move. He felt a pit in the bottom fo his stomach, a pain that he knew he couldn’t just extinguish and looked at her with anguish.”

Dave: I love you Sandra..I love you more then anything but…your..right..the truth is no matter how far I push myself..ever since Kano took us to Hell, when we were plunged into the depths and faced our sins I realized a lot of the stuff I did was because of you, even though it was my own actions and my own faults..but your right…I think I Can, I like to think I can do anything for you and the kids, and I would but..this…I’m past destroyed…I’m gone…I..can’t take it anymore…I can’t…I’m not Superman, I’m not Milo, so…I guess this is it..Sandra..

“Dave was almost shaking with rage and sadness, somewhat mad at her, but more for himself she’d brought his subconscious to the surface and he couldn’t lie anymore. This was too much he could deal with it all, heaven, hell, the Dark Phoenix, the mental stuff, but the trust was gone, and his faith in her gone and he didn’t know if he could evert truly regain it not when the thing he wanted the most now was honesty, and most importantly loyalty, something he couldn’t have thanks to Sandra’s urges.”

Dave: Because I can’t…we can’t go on not like his not anymore..
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 am

"And there it was, the realization of truth. Sandra pushed deeply into her husbands emotions, he was either going to truly believe things could work or realize they where not meant to be. It seemed the latter was how Dave truly felt and Sandra had to agree. Dave was a very good man and Sandra found herself to just be destroying him. It wasn't fair to her but especially wasn't fair to him."

Sandra: Well, we had a good run didn't we?

"Truth be told this was one of the hardest conversations Sandra ever had life, but she had to get to the bottom of how Dave really felt. And now, it was simply time they both moved on. Sandra held back her own tears, not wanting Dave to pity her, not that it mattered now anyway."

Sandra: Dave, for what it's worth I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I never wanted it to end like this but... it's simply best we go our separate ways. You will find love again, and I'm positive your future wife will be much more trustworthy then I'd been to you. Also, I'm sorry about all this, this conversation. I realize this was tough and a truth you did not want to admit. But I had to know, I had to get to the bottom of everything. I had to know if this fight was truly worth to keep fighting, but I realize in the end this simply cannot work.

"Sandra dropped the telekinetic field and unblocked Dave's mind, returning his powers to him."

Sandra: I might leave the team for a while, give us a little time apart however impossible that may be. I would suggest you stay with Milo at least for now, if I choose to join the opposition there is no reason you or the family should take any heat over it.

"There was a lengthy silence as the two just collected their thoughts over everything going on. Sandra and Dave had almost a fairy tail story, and now, the final chapter had been written and the book was closed. It was a very emotional and somewhat unbelievable moment. But Sandra and Dave was adults, they couldn't live in a fairy tail forever. The cold truth was thing was getting progressively worse between the two, and despite their love there was no signs of things changing. So this call while hard, ultimate they believed was right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next