Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 pm

"Yamairo looks up and says nothing for a while"

Yamairo: Kronos, I don't have a lot of time for your games, answer.

Samuel: Well, this is interesting. Riya Banner is it. I don't believe I've met her. Can you beat her Nick, if it comes to it that is. And this Tess Summers, I trust besides Yamairo's policies, we have no issue with her being killed for what she did right? "he turns to Luke" And what of Troy? From my time he is quite the stout SXM.

----

"Filipe looks at Rider"

Filipe: Will you fucking find them already. We don't have a lot of them. I swear to god Troy and Jim

"Filipe made no illusions of the two's past...he hoped Jim would have the better sense since he's been with the group for years now"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 10:51 pm

"Yamairo, there isn't anybody on team more respected then you. But I hold no promises with Tess." Clearly Luke remembered his past with her and would like nothing more then to avenge Karen. Metallic responds to Samuel. "In our time Troy spent many years in SXM becoming fairly well respected, but it ultimately didn't last and he turned back to his old ways. It started when he turned on Katy then he broke away from SXM entirely shortly after."

Jim yawned, he wish he had a place to nap. "I guess I'll just have to beat him, not like we have much choice."

-----

Shawkun is now seen in Japan, he stands outside a temple where no doubt his next target resides.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 11:39 pm

"The army is huge, a few thousand strong at least. And while that may not seem like much by modern standards, when your army is composed of giants, goblins, a a contingency of dwarves, amongst others, you very much have a good army. It seems to be marching towards a nearby large metropolitan area"

Red: That's...isn't that Bristol
Theo: Afraid it is. I hadn't realized they were so far off
Ilyrana: By god...he's brought together so many. I'd never thought I'd see giants and dwarves marching together and yet...
Red: Fathae..

"Fathae extends the sword. Instantly, across the army, back to the city, the spectral knights of King Arthur rise. Fathae wastes no time to jump down and run to the head of the army"

Red: Where's she...
Ilyrana: Leading by example.
Liz: And what the hell do we do?
Ilyrana: Your choice.

"Red and Theo are already running down the hill to stand by Fathae"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:46 am

Riya nodded taking in the information as they approached, she wondered how Jin felt about the situation he probably wasn't that concerned. But still it seemed they were in a pretty bad situation, and the machine was pulling up to the arena and let out as Riya got out looking at the arena then back at Katy and Jin.

"Yeah we've dealt with alot of things, but who exactly do we have on our side right now, I can feel some heat signatures approaching." Riya was uncomfortable but walked into the arena and looked around.
"I mean I'm sure I can fight her, but she's one of the older team members, and she's pretty powerful herself but still." I can't allow myself to loose..Riya's cool and all..but I have a responsibility to my family...us or them like Grandpa said. Nick got on the shuttle and it seemed within seconds they got to the arena and Nick saw Riya before hopping out the shuttle and stepping into the arena.

"Riya"

"Nick.."

"I'm sorry it's coming down like this, but I can't loose, this whole thing..whoever's repsonsible for this I have to stop them..."
Kano sighed he didn't like Troy's attitude, but he was still somewhat bitter towards the rest of the team. He offered them peace, and they choose to defend the people responsible for the murder of his people, and within seconds the trio arrived at the arena and now they were simply awaiting Jim's arrival in his vehicle shuttle.
Rider: There all at their respective arena's, I can pick up the location of the arena's which battle arena do you want me to take you too?
Tess got off the shuttle and went to the arena awaiting Luke and stretched while she grinned.

"Where is the little metal coward?"
Kronos: What exactly do you want Yamairo?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:52 am

Filipe: Kano. I already said. I'm getting his help come hell or high water.

---

Yamairo: I don't know, you tell me. We're stuck in this place and we can't track down the person responsible. You know more about space and time than any other here. I have to locate the parties responsible before somebody does something they regret

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:02 am

Rider: Alright I'm honing on his signal let's get it.

"Rider uses the power cosmic to warp them near none other then Kano, and Castiel as Troy is seen entering the arena awaiting Jim's arrival, Kano turns to see the SXM and scowls."

Kano: Seems like Jim's cheer leaders are here....what do you want.

"Kano clearly wasn't in the mood to see any of them, and Rider knew this wans't going to end well but just wanted to be on the defensive."
Kronos: the powers at be are far beyond even me, and defiently anything I can do from within your body even if I had full control. I Can tell you when that time runs out if you fail to abide by the rules..it's not just earth that's getting eradicated it's several people, at least half of life as you mortals know it, and some of us immortals...this is advanced power at work.

"Riya sent forth a torrent of lightning while Nick shot out a wave of fire to intercept it and moved at super speed towards Riya kicking her back through the arena causing her to grunt in pain. Riya got up with rage and began turning green already."

Riya: So your already going to beat the shit out of me
Nick: I Told you I don't have time.

"Nick moved at super speed blitxing her again, and again only this time Riya slammed her foot in the ground causing a crack and Nick slipped causing Riya to go for a bone shattering blow sending Nick flying back through the arena with a fractured rib. He groaned in pain as he regenerated and looked up before causing the ground beneath Riya to open up then close to swallow her up, only for a blast of geothermal energy to burst the groudn open and her to emerge flying supported by air and looking at Nick growing even stronger thanks to her anger,."

Riya: Now I'm angry
Nick: I can tell...fuck..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:04 am

Abby had come this far and would see this through to the end.   She chased after Theo and Red to stand by Fathae's side.

-----

The shuttles arrived to pick up Jim and Luke, the others got in as well to catch a ride to the arena.   They arrived very quickly, seconds maybe.   Luke walked off to his respective arena.    Jim however seemed like he didn't want to fight, hell he didn't want to be here.   With a sigh he spoke to the others "well wish me luck." Jim starts walking to the arena when Metallic hears Kano speak, Metallic was surprised to see Kano."

"Kano? Thought you was stuck in limbo? Well regardless we are here because of the same reason I assume you are, this tournament."

Troy had already headed to the ring by this point.

-----

There was nothing else Katy could do now, hopefully Nick and Riya would team up to confront whoever was behind this, but if Nick was a stubborn as his old man, that may not happen.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 am

"I was stuck in limbo, because I wouldn't agree that humans don't deserve to suffer for their actions, that every MRD agent dosen't need to be punished for their actions against my people, and yours. You people have a streak of maschocism and want to side with them then so be it but I refuse. "Kano said in response to Metallic, he was still fuming in anger.
Nick: Riya just step down and let me end this peacefully, I don't want to have to do this
Riya: What? You step down, Nick we can find an alternative
Nick: Ther'es no other alternative, everyone will die, and your not strong enough, your
Riya: Wow, so your nothing but your father forreal
Nick: How....dare..you.

"Nick's eyes flashed green, and he screamed with fury as he entered his own Hulk transformation but using his energy powers began surging with gamma radiation growing more muscular and then increasing in size, gathering kinetic energy before he appeared behind Riya who tried to convert into elements but Nick used his own powers to surpress her ability to transfer into the elements and punched her in the stomach causing her to cough out blood, Nick then began moving at enhanced speeds beating her down while his rage caused his strength to rapidly increase and Riya was unable to defend from the onslaught of attacks, before Nick unleashed a massive barrage of lightning bolts on Riya, then absorbed gamma radiation from her, and blasted her away with pure raw energy, she went on to send forth powerful geothermal winds to burn Nick who simply walked through the attack unharmed sucked all the heat out the wave, and began overwhelming Riya with a telepathic onslaught bringing her to the ground."

Riya: Damn it...damn it
Nick: Enough is enoguh Riya..enough is enough..you want to be with your son i'll make that happen
Riya:W..what.

"Nick ran up to her and grabbedd her draining gamma radiation and suddenly using the power of Desire all Riya could see around her was her child, and happy family, her mind was in a state of bliss as she returned to normal, and then the light around Nick's hands turned violent red as he reversed the desire power on himself, and Riya began screaming in pain as energy from her was seen coming from her into his own body and Riya fell to the ground unconscious."

FINISH HER! FINISH HER! OR YOU BOTH WILL DIE. She has lost, Ventro make your choice....

Nick backed up and fell to the ground steam emerging from his body..he'd done what he'd been scared to do all this time, but stopped. He was going to absorb Riya's powers but stopped he couldn't push himself to that level and now a voice was billowing commands he looked around he didn't want to kill her but suddenly the arena began to shake, and he could sense dangerous energy bubbling up everyone in the area would die. Nick looked at Riya, and then suddenly froze her solid, then sent forth a blast of energy and air pressure shattering her into millions of pieces..and the pressure gathered around stopped.

VICTOR NICK VENTRO!

Celebratory music began playing but Nick had tears come from his eyes as he stepped out the arena returning to normal, then surrounding himself in a field of energy he dissipated into air and vanished not wanting to be around to confront the others.
Tess: hello Luke, want to say hi to Karen for me oh wait you can't...she's dead.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 am

"Filipe walks up to Kano and faces up to him"

Filipe: I have precisely ZERO fucks to give about your angst pretty boy, not after what you did to me and mine. That wound isn't ever going away Kano. But you want revenge for what MRD did? Right now, somewhere on this planet, is Tess Summers. Now I know mister pretty boy was busy sulking in hell and planning ways to mind fuck his friends and his friend's family, but just in case you aren't aware of WHO Tess Summers is, she's the woman responsible for MRD's experimentations on mutants, she's the one that gave them most of their funding. You want to point the finger at any one person. Point it at Tess Summers. Now then, are you going to keep acting like a spoiled little bitch, or are you going to help us find her, and then maybe if his royal hair product commercial isn't too busy, maybe he can also lend a hand in stopping this madness. That's all I'm here for.

"Filipe keeps his eyes level with Kano. Anna and William sigh in relief that despite the bluntness, he'd kept to the point"

Filipe: Oh, by the by Kano. If you're back for good, once we're on Earth again. That's when I'm handing you your ass for what you did to my girlfriend and my daughter.
Anna: Oh for fucks sake! You had one job!

"William sighs"

William: Well, at least he said he'd save it for after this fine stew we're in.

----

"Yamairo had been watching the fight. His hand shakes slightly as he watches Nick finish Riya off. As he looks around, Samuel has already vanished. Just him and the two Isabels"

"Isabel": What are you planning to do Yamairo?
Yamairo: Kronos doesn't know anything. I'm out of ideas. If only Amber or even

"Yamairo looks down. He never thought he'd this fast miss Milo. But he made that call, he made the call of kicking them all out...not after what he saw in that future, he couldn't abide by what Milo almost did"

Yamairo: Isabel, can you sense anything?
"Isabel": No...the planet is entirely synthetic. I can control the weather but, I feel no link to the life force of this Earth.
Yamairo: Alright then. Stay there

"Yamairo was out of ideas. All he had left to try was...teleporting. Since he couldn't find an exit in any direction on the surface, Yamairo stares up and teleports as high up as he can. And then again and again and again. Eventually he's GOING to find something, even if it's empty space"

----

"Luke and Jim find as their powers activate, that their strength is exponentially increased. He wonders what exactly could have happened"

"Meanwhile, Samuel is walking along, now alone"

Samuel: Hopefully that little boost I gave the Luke and Jim fellows help them. I'm afraid that's as much as I can do. I should have supercharged Nick as well but he left too quickly. Now then...

"Despite trying his best to run, running from Samuel's chess vision wasn't an easy feat"

Samuel: Nick...I know you're around here. Come out.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:03 am

Katy walked up to Yama seeing him and the others arrive. "I tried to get them to work together, but I only had Riya on my end to talk to. I guess she couldn't convince Nick. Metallic looked over a little surprised. "Katy your hear as well, despite being in the care of two Phoenix's and mages?" Katy shrugged not knowing what to really say. "Me and Sandra's new girlfriend where on our way to help against Godric then next thing I know I'm here."

-----

"Don't worry Tess, you'll be able to tell her hello yourself soon enough. Oh wait, no you won't. Because you'll be in hell." Luke stared at Tess with killer intent, this had been a long time coming.

-----

Meanwhile Shawkun had left the temple, inside a number of dead bodies but one most notable was another mutant who controlled energy.

-----

Troy and Jim got into the arena and Jim took his sand form and started creating constructs to go after Troy. At first the battle was going well on Jims end as he managed to beat around Troy for a while but couldn't land any decisive blows. Jim eventually got Troy trapped in his grip but to his surprise Troy started laughing. "You truly are a idiot sand man, I've been toying with you this entire time."

Heat emitted from Troy so hot that it melted the sand Jim was holding him with. A wave of Phoenix flames from Troy quickly damaged Jim's mind and a shot of hellfire damaged his soul, it wasn't long before Troy had forced Jim back into his human form and without mercy Troy quickly burnt Jim to death, leaving behind no more then ashes.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:28 am

Tess smiled and stared at Luke she welcomed the challenge, she knew of his abilities but was sure there'd been some time since they fought. Tess's fangs came out and she stared at Luke.

"Come at me then, I'll be happy to let you join your pathetic slut girlfriend, some major hero she was, I took her down with ease and that's before I even had powers."
Kano looked at Filipe, and chuckled. He had no fear of this man, last he checked he was running the SXM and he found him a mere human sympathizer. They'd once been on close terms, but ever since Tanya was ripped from him, he had no sympathy for anyone, he was saddened to learn Emperor Fusion had failed in his efforts to dominate the universe.

"First off..little..puny mortal..you mean nothing more to me, whatever bond we once had, thou shalt forget that. Asgard is mine for the taking whatever's left when we get back to earth, and I will not stop..until I raze down earth's civilizations, and once again subject those apes to the will of the gods. I've suffered a thousand life times of suffering in my grandfather and father's limbo, and that still hasn't bent my will, nor my desire to avenge my wife. You want to pathetic those who persecute you then so be it but you will NOT instruct me what to do. This Tess Summers, perhaps thy eyes are blinded by ice but she's currently engaged in a match. You think if I could evade the laws of this planet I would, well I Can't. The power responsible for this is vast, hence why I intend to win, defeat that power, and learn how to utilize it myself so I can get rid of any one in my way, and maybe even manage to get my wife back." Kano clearly was fueled by pure rage talking about defying the cosmic law and Death itself to get back what he loved, and exact vengeance on those who hurt his people.

"You want Tess Summers then you seek her out yourself, she may play a role, but trust me if she's on this planet, and she comes against me in the arena she will be slayed, your lucky I don't incinerate you where you stay, unless you believe your puny blessings will be of any help against me. I could give a fuck less about your faughter or your wife Costa, WHERE IS MY WIFE, AND WHERE IS MY CHILD! Victims of the enemies of Asgard, and of your kind yet you defend them, my family is gone, I will TAKE from you, what they have taken from me. The only words I have to you are burn in hell, do not speak to me again lest we are in the midst of combat, and I am uttering your final words before I strike you into oblivion with my hammer." Kano's eyes surged with lightning showing he wanted nothing more to ever do with Filipe.

Turning to see the end of Jim Kano smirked." And it seems another one of you bites the dust, interesting."
"Nick was by himself brushing tears out of his eyes for the act he did when Samuel appeared."

Nick: What do you want Grandpa, I just had to murder an ally of mine..and it's only going to get worst, even when I was about to kill her I couldn't absorb her powers, to just take..something forever is so...I don't know....I don't know.

"Nick felt bad for killing, and even weaker for not being able to have his first chance to permanently snag a power."
In the sky the omninous voice boomed, and in the bill-boards more arena's were seen in the sky and it seemed more battles were to take place. "Troy and Nick are both the winners, the current battle to go on is Luke and Tess. However let's not leave this as a solo venture, plenty more fun to be had as the next matches are set up. Troy you were a fan favorite, so were putting you up against the original weather goddess Isabel Sephira, you can take some time to rest before your battle if you wish. Next up as well Anna vs Jet, Kano vs Kyle, and Castiel vs Silver Rider. The Hover-jets will be near you soon get ready for your respective battles."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:49 am

"Filipe grabs Kano's collar, turning to organic ice"

Filipe: First, don't you dare insult my team mate. Secondly, your wife's alive. You wanna know who brought her back? It wasn't you. It wasn't your roaring rampage of revenge. It wasn't your precious runes, your Odinforce. It was Aaron Stark. That man whom you so willingly turned on and betrayed went out and saved your wife from Hel and likely won Hela's wrath and he did it out of some misguided idea his friend was still worth giving a damn about. Now then. You wanna do this Kano Thorson, bring it. You wont find me as easy an opponent as Stark

"Anna suddenly hears her opponent and grins"

Anna: This is a fight I don't mind having.
William: Jet is dangerous as he was before
Anna: As long as I can hit him, I'll find a way.

----

"Samuel pats Nick on the back"

Samuel: Calm down kid. You don't need to be who I am to protect your family. There are other ways...did Fawkes really side with Milo? No questions asked?

"Samuel found it hard to believe Fawkes would ever go along with a world domination plan without a very good reason"

----

"Isabel uses a lightning blast to destroy the vehicle come to pick Isabel up"

"Isabel": I do not know if you can hear me, but she is not fighting. Neither am I. So kindly pick another opponent.

"Isabel wasn't like the others. She didn't much care if half the universe exploded. Yamairo would suffer if either her or the original were forced to fight, die, or kill, so she refused to allow it"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:06 am

Troy walked off the battlefield with a smirk.   "Fan favorite huh, damn straight.    This god, cosmic being, whatever the fuck might actually know what he's talking about."    He returned to Kano seeing Filipe and frowned "For fuck sake your here to?   I take it back, this cosmic whatever is a fucking idiot."   Listening to the match Troy heard the name Isabel, naturally his first thoughts where of the fake Isabel.

-----

Shawkun next appearance is in the Genosha school.   A class full of students are seen running and screaming as Shawkun is seen flinging Juliet against the classroom wall.    The girl seems to be struggling to move having taking a beating, her anti-mugen sword ripped from her grasp it was actually the soul manipulator that now held it.

"The ability to absorb the strength of others.   It's crazy to think I've never found you earlier.   Of course for you this power doesn't amount to much, I could stand here for a week and you'll not absorb enough power to combat me.   This is why SXM took you off the field, you start at human strength.   You'll never last in battle long enough to gain the strength to win.

But while this ability is useless to you, it is quite useful to me."

Juliet pushed herself back to her feet having the spirit of a warrior only for Shawkun to charge, impaling Juliet with her own sword and sticking her to the wall.   Juliet hunched forward spitting out blood, blood also gushed from her stab wound leaving her cloths stained red.    Shawkun absorbed her soul and vanished just as students had found help and returned.

-----

Luke charged after Tess throwing a fake right, when Tess moved to dodge Luke caught her with a stiff right clothline that was lucky not to have literally decapitated her.   "Your going to regret ever touching her you bitch."

-----

Jet made his way to the arena, shadows already forming around him as he await his opponent.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:18 am

"In the depths of space Nova Force agents are seen firing blasts of nova force energy at an upcoming massive ship only to be blasted back by the ship's defense. Michael Hander himself is co-ordinating the battle and launching a massive blast of nova force energy aimed at the man on top of the shop Taimos Vus Galore, before the blast is rejected.

"What kind of man is this!" Michael muttered to himself before flying towards Taimos at full speed with two of his most trusted soldiers, while several large drones emerge from the ship and began to do battle with the Nova Force easily overwhelming them while Michael lands near Taimos and harnesses his energy. "I don't know who you are but this invasion stops now."

"Or so you think? You may think your the hero of this story Hander, but you no idea. Your noble, it almost pains me to fight you, after all you were on the right side intiially that is, or so time will tell."

"The hell are you muttering on about." Michael said gathering energy, his other two soldiers doing the same as Michael formed a blade out of nova force energy Taimos smiled as he approached Michael calmly.

"I'm mutteirng about fate, destiny, things we've been taught we're subjected to. We're taught that there are greater forces in the universe pulling the strings, greater powers in action that determine this and that, but I'm a man of question you know? I don't let outward forces determine what happens in my life anymore, I don't believe we are meant to be subject to the whims of the gods, the Greeks and the Romans they may have shared those beliefs, those who spread the tale of Gilgamesh by word may have believed such fables, and those who helped write out the words of the Abrahamic religions as well, but such times are past, thus is the nature of evolution, moving beyond past out dated ideals, no more should we be thought of as mindless apes the mercy of all powerful gods who know better then us simply because we are immoral no, we are thinking and breathing people with the opportunity to think."

Michael glared at the man when suddenly the other two solders fell to the ground their energies gone and their ability to breath reduced as they fell to the ground struggling Michael fired a massive bl ast of energy only for it to weaken to a trickle as it came near Taimos.  "What the hell."

"Don't worry I won't kill you just yet, in-fact I'll do you the honor of a hand to hand battle, we'll see whether your training or mine is superior no powers involved thus is the nature of my power." His eyes glowed and a field was emitted surrounding the area and suddenly Michael felt no access to the Nova Force, and Taimos's armor was abosrbed back into his skin as he drew his own energy blade, before tossing one to Michael.

"Let's do battle like the men of the past, no fancy theatrics, simply hand to hand, blade to BLADE." Taimos then charged and Michael clutched the blade no times for questions and launched himself forward jabbing his blade towards Taimos's mid section.
"Back on Genosha, Nate had been summoned by David to meet with James, and it seemed something alarming was happening."

Nate: This isn't good James, various superhumans have vanished across the planet, and no one knows to where. Plus Sandra and the Avengers still can't be reached, there still engaged with the Godric situation in New York also still isolated..so we're left on our own, I'm trying to get in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D, and there getting word from allies across the solar system..these dissapearance's aren't just taking place on earth it's all across the globe...we need to see what we can find out. Ezekiel start using Watchtower and see what you can find out, we need to figure out what' we can about these vanishings, similarities in victims, anything, where they might be, and pray to God...Godric can be dealt with..by everoyne who's already fighting him...cause it seems our resources are slim to none..right now.

"Nate was concerned, and Ezekiel went to work seeing what he could do, while David just stood to the side. One minute he was a regular student and the next he was helping co-ordinate a search and rescue mission, while his mom was stuck in some isolated part of New York against an entity who's power rivaled her own not the best day."

David: Mom...dad please be okay..
Kano chuckled at Filipe using magical force to push him back slightly not wanting the SXM member to have any contact with him. He merely shrugged but when he mentioned that his wife was alive, his whole demenour changed. He had no idea that Aaron would risk that much or go that far to risk the wrath of the afterlife itself to get Tanya.

"She's alive." This was something that shook him to the core of his being and he had no angry remarks to make to Filipe. Still he had a match coming soon and now this was burning on his mind. "I must go...Castiel..Troy..remember our bond..I wish you luck on your battles. " Kano twirled his hammer around opening up a portal to transport himself elsewhere to be alone in his thoughts.
"Nick sighed he always felt like he needed to make his family proud, and with Angel sulking, Rachel busy, and the siblings needing him he had no one else to impress for the longest time."

Nick: I'm sorry..it's just...and..no like I said things got bad, dad had a plan to make things better, he wasn't your typical tyrant he wanted to make the universe better, peaceful,  I should have supported him but..I stuck with the girl I loved..Cassandra..her mother..I.

"Nick felt bad for not completly sticking with his family, but Cassandra was the person he cared about the most.  He looked down and put a hand on Samuel using his own telepathy to show him the events that transpired, how inhumane the world treated superhumans and the situation and bleakness of the world that led Fawkes to join Milo's plans for domination."
Suddenly a massive droid appeared near Troy, and glared down at him, then looked in the distance at Isabel.

"The match will begin in 30 minuts, failure to fight her, and you both will die, if you do not go to the Arena on your own, you will be forcibly teleported there in 30 minutes, this time slot is simply to allow Troy to rest, Ms. Sephira is a pathetic weakling based off current observation."
Tess coughed up blood and was knocked back but she laughed as she healed, and cracked her neck.

"You have no idea the level of power I've managed to accumulate since we last met have you Luke? Your strong, but against me..pure strength alone won't help you." Tess smiled focusing on Luke to use her power over illusions to cause her to be the splitting image of Karen.

"You like this new appearance." She knew Luke would be somewhat disgruntled she looked, sounded, and even smelled like Karen as she stepped forward. Suddenly several other Karen's appeared all illusions and the same way Tess violently killed Luke was being manifested in real life all around him, while also using her power over perceptions to cause Luke to feel the emotional and physical pain Karen felt from Luke not being able to save her, and feeling abandoned by the SXM in her final moments. "Feel the pain Luke, SUFFER! How does it feel to witness, and literally experience through your own eyes over and over, on a scale x 1000 the suffering she went through gosh, if only they provided popcorn!" Tess couldn't help but laugh and laugh.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 am

"James was now exiting cerebro"

James: I noticed. I've lost contact with Yama, Jim, Luke and...oh god!

"James runs out without another word, making his way up the stairs to the class of children Juliet was looking after"

James: Is everyone alright! Everyone calm down. What happened?

"The kids tell James about the attack, the man. James walks over to the bleeding Juliet"

James: Oh no...she's...Nate! Get a medic to my position right now!

---

"Samuel quiet watches and sighs. It's as he always told Fawkes. He wishes he could talk to him now, get his own version"

Samuel: Wait...who is that Iliria girl? Why was she hanging around Milo after Marie's death?

---

"Isabel doesn't respond...the original Isabel's still unconscious"

"Isabel": I believe you did not hear me, so I will repeat. We are not fighting. Please pick another opponent. And you are not allowed to kill her. If you attempt it, I will stop you.

----

Filipe: That son of a bitch...Anna, you good to go?
Anna: Oh he was listening. Yes I'm ready

"Anna blasts the droid come to pick her up and uses her kinetic energy form to enter the area, cracking her knucles"

Anna: Hey Jet. So which version are you? What's the last thing you remembers. I want to know how much I owe you.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:00 am

Tess playing with Luke's emotions soon backfire as pain turned to uncontrolled rage. Luke picked up on which Karen was laughing and then tackled her to the ground. Luke went on a immediate assault hitting Tess repeated in the face with furious punches, every punch broke Tess face and disfigured her badly, as she kept healing the pain kept coming. "You want to play games, pretend to be my dead girlfriend, I'll kill you!!" Luke grabbed Tess neck with his left hand and poked her eyes with his right, Lukes metal fingers went clear through Tess eye sockets and the full length of the fingers drilled into her head. Luke grabs Tess skull from the inside starts lifting up. "Lets see if you can heal without a head."

-----

"Don't worry about it droid dude, I'll be there." Troy said, he had no problems with fighting Isabel.

-----

Instead of answering Jet had shadows immediate bind Anna's feet in place. Her own shadow raised becoming tangible and started choking Anna applying a neck lock from behind, to top it all off Jet shot more shadows Anna's way in the form of spikes. Clearly, he had no interest in revealing the limits of his powers.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 am

"Anna turns into kinetic energy and whatever motion the shadows is made null as it touches her. She then uses her control to nullify Jet's own kinetic energy before blasting right towards him and placing a well timed punch right into his face, increasing the kinetic energy of the blow to make the punch seem like that of a superhuman. Despite Jet's own elemental form, due to Anna's blessings of the host, he feels the blow. It is then followed by Anna punching the ground and causing a massive explosion to consume everything in a straight line until it engulfs Jet"

Anna: Okay then, no talking.

"Anna remains in kinetic energy form and begins to float up."

Anna: If a single shadow moves, I'm blowing this entire place to kingdom come.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 10:47 am

Although the illusion is temporarily disrupted Luke's pummeling assault dosen't seem to have the effect he thought it would have. The blows seem to knock back Tess but don't do much damage due to her extreme durability.  In one instance Tess moves at super human speeds and even grab's Luke's fist with a grin and twist his fist easily then wit a kick at the speed of sound twists and cracks his left arm like a twig.

"Wha."

"Probably didn't expect me to have that kind of power. Come on Luke did you really..think I would step in the wrong..if one blow could sever my skull from my body. I'm not even a regular human or mutant I'm far behind that, the things you can do with intelligence, there interesting aren't they."  As Luke attempted to penetrate Tess's eyes, suddenly his fingers were bent out of place attempting to pierce her invincinbile skin.

"Physical attacks won't do me any harm, that's why this is the perfect match, you need to be far stronger to damage me..child, but me on the other hand oh." "Let me show you how to have fun." Tess said using her powers over belief to cause Luke to leave his organic metal state to his regular human state, and then cause him to believe that using his powers causes him intense pain, and then as he attempts to turn metal he falls to teh ground in pain while Tess tosses him on the ground and steps on his right hand crushing it into a bloody mesh, then puts her other foot on his head and lightlyraises him into a air with a light kick, then suddenly focuses on the now human Luke with a smile, and begins using his own girlfriend's power of mass usin gravitational pressure on Luke to crush his left foot like a pancake leaving blood spewing from the SXM member unable to call upon his own powers without causing additional pain.

Someone seemed to enhance his powers, he was far stronger the he should have been, still no match. "You were a delightful opponent, and there's so many tricks of mine I didn't get to use." Tess kneeled to the ground and moving at super human licked up the blood spilling from Luke's body drinking it up for nourishment then standing up, sinking her fangs into the crushed arm for a few more gulps of blood then standing up to look at the battered hero, and causing him to see nothing more hten Karen being experimented on in Terracorp labs and killed brutally in several ways.

"I'd say this fight is a wrap, bacck in the day especially with this enhancement you had, you would have won, yet you failed, so...any last words before I send you to your grave?"
"The Droid is unaffected by Anna's blast as she goes to the arena to join the battle against Jet, clearly the power at work is unbothered by the words of the two Isabels."

"Then is is settled, Troy Cosby whenever your are ready enter the arena, and your opponent will be transported there to battle, you can enter now or you have the remaining twenty five minutes to do as you please." The Droid said issueing the words of warning/statement to Troy.
"Nate used his powers of repulsion to take off heading towards the medical center, times like this he wished they had a teleporter around. In no time he was making his way back to the bleeding Juliet with part of the medical staff."

Nate: So..the soul reaper...Shawkun was here..this just isn't our day, The Goblin Force, Shawkun, and someone's kidnapping people across the universe...why all the same fucking time!

"Now Nate was getting irritated, it was like they'd get periods of pseudo peace and then right after things just seemed to be falling apart collapsing one after another. Just then David teleports in seeing this."

David: Shit! Shaw...what do we do..
Nate: I...we need transportation..reach out see if you can find your father David, we need him please.
David: I...fine...I'll see...if I can trace his mental signtuate.

"David reached out to see if he could connect with his father, and right as he was picking him up, he felt massive feedback and was blasted back, while Dave who was enjoying some grilled chicken and vegetables woke up in an abandoned forest seeing three mutant beasts growling and approaching him, he looked around and his hand was shaking with anger."

Dave: Really..taken away from my dinner...to some random place...why can't I be left alone!!!!!

"Dave caused a spatial disruption, and sent forth blasts of spatial energy at the other two beasts not knowing he'd been brought to war Planet, while on Genosha Nate went to check on David who'd been blasted across the room."

Nate: David david! Damn it what happened, all I said was track your dad! What the hell is going on.
"Nick paused, and he felt anger the ground started to tremor around them as Samuel mentioned Illiria. She was where everything went wrong, she took all of Milo's good intentions extreme or not and twisted them into pure evil. If it wasn't for her, maybe this whole Emperor Fusion fiasco could have turned out alot better for everyone."

Nick: An all powerful evil corrupt slut...she's always been around in my dad's life trying to tempt her, and pull him to evil, she took all his good ambitions, and desire and steered towards violence, and insanity..we use to think she's a mutant but she's alot more..my understanding is limited but I'll provide what I know.

"Nick used his telepathy to show Illiria, and feed his grandmother the little information he knew about Illiria, her desire to manipulate Milo, and her connection to the outer gods as well as his understanding of what they were and the madness they caused, the sheer fear..and panic they incited."
"Asgardian you went out in a blaze of fire, hell but you still failed. What makes you think you can stop me, I'm far stronger, and you've lost your former glory, mere demonic scum." Kyle was already talking shit while Kano just glared at him with a smirk on his face.

"I've had a thousand live times of suffering just training among myself and you still resort to smack talk do you really believe you can defeat me? I did not want to battle, but you've...your an exception, nothing more then a coward, and a traitor. We both have similar upbringings yet look at you and look at me. The various acts of good I've done towards the universe, the only thing I Agree with you on is how undeserving the world is of our mercy."

"Blah Blah, I'm going to kill you, it's time for me to step you."

"I have a wife, and a daughter to attend, nay, not one of you will get in my way, especially those I seek to leave sipping on a goblet of their blood alrady." Kano moved at vast speeds and the two began duking it out at super human speeds fighting. Kyle formed a lightning bolt and Kano drew Mjolnir and they began clashing in the air. Kano then usd a powerful wind to blast Kyle back who used his own wind powers, before Kano used magic to slow down Kyle, then tossed teh hammer at his skull slamming the demi god into the ground.

"You think your little hammer is going to." Kyle got up only for spac and time to be messed around with and Kano appeared everywhere, and Kyle went to fight but he was moving too slow as the onslaught of Kano's everywhere began to beat down Kyle knocking him around like a pin ball. Kyle screamed tapping into the power of the olympians, but a simple runic spell diminished Kyle's vision, and then flames from hell began flooding the are and he was surrounded in an orb of black energy and all his worst fears began coming to life mentally, and affecting him physically draining his will power and stamina, while Kano used the runes to split Kyle's emotions, personality, ect every asset of his being into multiple facets, and gathered the power of the odin force with his hammer and slammed it into every asset with his space time powers shattering them, and teh orb dissipated and Kyle fell to the ground shattered emotionally, physically, and spiritually hitting the ground covered in blood.

"That's what's going to happen, you canno expect to defeat me. " Kano flew to the ground landing near Kyle and had the earth rise up aruond Kyle consuming his legs, arms, and mouth, then using the earth pressed together his jaw crushing it and all his teeth, then took the shattered remains of his teeth and blood infusing it with demonic energy and then causing him to feel the pain he'd cause deveyone his entire life, then spread his shattered teeth through his body ripping through his skin, pulling all the blood out his body infusing it with demoic curses from the pits of hell then sending it back in Kyle's torn apart skin causing him to change different colors, couhing up blood, shitting himself, bleeding from every pore, and living the nightmare of every person he ever so much as taunted, causing him tos cream in pain and KAno contained this al in one coffin, then raised the coffin in the air, gathering energy for a god blast, draining every ounce of Kyle's energy into he god blast as well, and using his control over space time to make sure they hit Kyle physically, mentall, andin hi ssoul and with one swell time/space/nightmare/god blast Kyle was incinerated into nothing screaming for mercy, and Kano sent forth Blackheart's tendrils to send his soul into a state of perpetual torture then shattered it like glass using a gust of mystical wind to blow the shattered infinite tortured remains of Kyle's soul across war planet.

"The battle isdone, the son of Zeus is no more, the annoyance defeate."

WINNER KANO THORSON
In the distance Rider and Castiel were just getting in the process of the fight when Rider sensed how brutal and violent Kano was to destroy Kyle.

"Jeez...infinite torture..even cracking his soul like an egg...what kind of.."

"That's just a taste of what will do, and you wonder why the three of formed an alliance, no let me make this easier? Do you want me to kill you slowly or..fast"

Rider turned towards Castiel, and eyes surged with the power cosmic." How about this, I'm going to win. I won't let my friends down, I was a bit iffy about you and the others that sided with Emperor Fusion, but you people have no soul, no heart, and I won't let this continue." Rider sent forth a wave of cosmic energy blasting Castiel across the arena, then sent forth wave after wave, before raising the earth and sending it on top of Castiel to pummel him into the ground, then sending forth orbs of cosmic energy that expanded into a cyclone of raging destructive power cosmic energy as if it was raging water attempting to drain Castiel in destruction.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:55 pm

"As Isabel counts down the time, soon the 25 minutes are up. The droid, or whatever it is, moves in to get the passed out IsabelS, when Yamairo appears"

Yamairo: This place is an annoyance.
"Isabel": Yamairo, they
Yamairo: I heard. You people want a death? I'll give you one.

"Yamairo walks over to the passed out Isabel Sephira, fondly removes the hair from her face, ever so gently, and puts a hand on her forehead. He focuses, and using his powers over space and time, utterly erases her from the space-time continum. He's left panting and gasping for breath after, before rising up"

Yamairo: There...there's your death. Now go pick someone else for your sadistic game.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Eclipse was busy trying to dodge the attacks of Jericho's " guardians ". His eyes had adjusted to them quickly enough, there appeared to be five of the large spirit based creatures. But the atmosphere felt so stiffling. There was probably more of the ghost around, with flick of his sword, the darkness intensified till the two brothers were encased in a dome.

" I think a little privacy is in order for our brotherly reunion " He held out his left hand and a sword of pure darknesss appeared, a broad sword of great size. Eclipse was relaxed in the stage he'd created, he always when surrounded by darkness, the pin prick light of the stars.

Jericho narrowed his eyes, there was more to this then simple privacy, he didnt feel any increase in Eclipses magical power, then again it was already monstrous. He gripped his staff tighter, feeling nothing of the outside, a means to prevent Jericho from summoning?

Eclipse suddenly appearred in front of Jericho and swung his great sword, instinctivel, Jericho threw himself to the side. The broadsword cleaving through his spirit guardian like butter and dispelling it. Jericho rose to his feet and cast a scanning spell, the broadsword was giving off a riddicuous level of power as compared to his other sword.

" This sword is the totality of my art, a blade worthy to slay a god. It differs greatly from Fallen star " he raised his long sword for emphasis " As you've just noticed, now brother, shall we begin anew? "

Jericho closed his eyes for a moment, when he opened them, they were pitch black, he smiled chillingly " Lets "

Eclipses left backwards and opened his mouth wide " Bellow of the night!! "

A tremendous amount of black energy exploded from his mouth and towards Jericho. The necromancer held a hand out and let himself be engulfed by the attack. Eclipse shut his mouth and spun around as large skeletons burst out of the ground. He destroyed all of them easily enough, but the bone fragments didnt vanish. Instead they became a wild storm, moving so fast that they tore through Eclipses body. He ground his teeth together to keep from screaming.

He staggered a little, bleeding out from multiple wounds, he was sure some of the bones were lodged in his body, siphoning his life force. He calmed himself and let the surrounding darkness heal his body.

" A little slow arent we, I would think a might godslayer wouldnt be afflicted such a simple attack " Jericho's voice was echoing around him, Eclipse laughed darkly

" Simple? Ha, that was an augmented spell, Im aware youve been stealing my life force this whole time. I havent forgotten your range is great but the amount you get is minimul, the bones were awa for you to get a larger amount from me "

" Hmm, I wonder "

Eclipse looked down to see a puddle of his own blood, It body crawling away from him, expanding out. Jericho's head slowly rose out of it, the rest of his body slowly reforming. Eclipses let out another bellow, but this time the attack was shattered. With his body fully reformed, Jericho brushed himself off and brandished a new staff. This one was dark red with a large atop it, it throbbed as though it was alive.

----------------------------------------------------------

Miroku was being attacked from two fronts and he couldnt have been happier. He stood up easily, His uniform was no worse for wear, though he was very injured. He popped his neck and smiled " Excellent attack power, but as compared to the blows of Poseidon, they dont measure up much " He spotted Kiya charging up and hurled his trident, she evaded it, but Mirko launched himself at her, to fast to see " Fist of the sea king! "

He punched Kiya in the stomache, at first nothing happened, but suddenly high pressured bursst of water blasted her straight into the mansion, through several floors. His trident returned to his hand and he turned his attention back to Scott " Howl of the sea king " a blast of water shot straight at Scott, followed by a series of water tridents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raide jumped back to his feet and rubbed his neck, that had smarted, but more importantly. He righted his headphones and pushed play on his ipod " Hey bitch you almost broke my headphones, can't fight without my jams and your wack ass excuse for rhymes aint gonna cover it "

Turning the volume up high, Raid started moving around, his feet keeping pace with beat of the music. He rushed Laxus, leaving a trail of black lightning in his wake. He engaged the eight tails? In close combat, his reflexes and speed increasing. He fought in a break dancing style " Lightning gods 1000 volts beat drop! " backflipping into a handstand, he spun around, faster and faster. Each kick super charged and causing loud BOOMs to echoe with each strike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria screamed as she was accosted, knocked backwards onto the ground, she jumped to her feet and waved her hands around, directing the wind currents to loop around her. Elsa and Minerva's swords were caught in the wind and blown back at them. Minervar created a ring of wind swords to deflect the attacks. Making five earth swords, she thrust them into the ground and caused the ground beneath Aria to uprise.

The sky god slayer was vaulted into the air, but easily caught herself in a strong gust of wind. She unleashed more cutting winds on the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray pressed his feet firmly down on the ground and took the brunt of Natsu's attack, his shirt burned away and his pants singed, his skin was now grey as stone and twice as hard " Dragon slayer eh? Lot of rare supernaturals running around these day. I've fought a guy that could use multiple dragon slayer magics, tough son of bitch "

He slammed his fist down, causing a quake many times greater then Minerva's, the landscape itself was starting to change and effect certain battles " Territory of the earth god, Mother Gae's zenith!! "

the shaking became worse and worse, till the entire area was yanked from the earth in giant picee of ground and floated up, Emmets mansion included.

Ark sighed " Whats that old man doing? "

He dodged Tanesha's poison whip " Pathetic, wouldnt someone of your sexual practices no how to use such an item "

Tanesha raised an eyebrow " what the hell does that mean? "

Ark just smirked " God of light, let thy ultimate fantasy of indulgance be awokened "

Hold his hands out, strands of light lashed out and bound Tanesha, Jonathan, and Elspeth. He looked up and created a giant guillotine. Elspeth remained calm while the others thrashed around, Ark walked over to her " Who are you? "

" My name is of no consequence to you, brat "

" Heh, feisty, you get the chop first then "

" Release "

The light whip around Elspeth suddenly dissapeared, allowing her to drop to the ground. She rushed forward, and a punch with her left hand, He dodged but was caught by foot, knocked him backwards.

He held his stomache, not used to feeling pain " That wasnt the type of attack that one would aim at a child, I'll ask again, who are you? "

Elspeth brought her hands together and pulled them apart, reveaing strings " I am one who was taught by her mother to treat all like opponents that might kill, not to hod back and fight to the best of my abilities, I havent even come close to five percent "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tanner feebly fought back against Sandra invading his mind, as she dove deeper and saw through his memories, with one great effort, he momentarily reflected the telepathic assault back on her, bringing her own memories to the surface. There he saw a single person that was at the forefront of Sandra's mind, Tanesha.

Tanner froze, his mind going blank. Sandra was confused at first about what was happening then she felt Tanner's raw emotions slam her out of his mind, rage, rage so intense and extreme, pain, and sorrow. Tears running down his cheeks, Tanner screamed and Sandra found she was facing a mirror image, one with Tanners expression of anger. Her hands found Sandra's throat and rushed her through the city till they crashed into a building.

" Alright thats enough, no need to get so riled up "

Godric had appeared, the real one and all the clones immediately returnd to their true forms and began dropping out of the skys. Tanner was thrown back by Sandra's attack and into Godrics arms, unconscious.

Riku drove Yori through Wilamena's through and blasted her with a dragon slave attack, at that moment, Ambers spellwork had caused the labrynth to come undone. Riku leaped to Sandra's side and glared at Godric " Hey assface, wheres the Queen Goddress at?! "

Godric smirked and cocked his head to the side " Whoever do you mean, oh my pansy little brother, he'll be along shortly....or not, who can say "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:55 pm

"Laxus's aura slowly takes the form of an eight tailed horned dragon. He opens his mouth and flexes his muscles. As each kick lands, Laxus seemingly tanks it and does a large intake of air, eating the lightning. After four of five kicks, he grabs Raid's leg, then the other, and places him up on his shoulders and delivers a massive powerbomb, electrocuting him as he goes. He then steps back and jumps before delivering an electric dragon charged elbow drop right onto his chest, at the same enhanced speeds that Raid was moving"

Laxus: Sorry brah, lightning ain't gonna help you against me.

"Laxus takes a few steps back and"

Laxus: LIGHTNING DRAGON'S ROAR!

"And unleashes a massive burst of lightning energy, sparking with the same black lightning Raid had infused his kicks with"

-----

"As Aria stabilizes herself, she already has Aaron above and behind her. He unleashes a massive unibeam blast. Pol-Aris combines with Aaron and stretches her hand out, focusing and causing Aria's iron to flow to her brain, inducing a blood cloth right as Aaron's attack is fired.

"As the swords head towards her followed by the cutting winds, Elsa switches to her adamantine armor and places herself in front of Minerva and holds her arms out, defending herself"

Elsa: Do not slow your attacks! I have defense!

----

"Natsu gets a bit dizzy but steadies himself"

Natsu: Damn it. Fire Dragon's Claw

"He dashes forward and delivers an fire backed kick, aiming all the impact of the fiery blast into his fists. He himself is starting to show scales along his neck and arms. Gray finds the attacks stronger than expected"

Natsu: Iron Claw! Flame Elbow!

"He aims one fire punch into the chest and ignites the elbow of his left to deliver a rocket like uppercut follow up, putting Gray up in the air"

Natsu: DRAGONS' ROAR!

"Before firing another massive blast of fire, far stronger than the previous, like a massive geyser of flames

----

"As Ark and Elspeth talk, Nono lands behind the god slayer"

Nono: Nono know not why you chose to ignore me, but if you are willing to discuss things and stand down, now is the time, or you will be crushed

"Nono cracks her fists, her eyes glowing and ready for seconds"

-----

"As Godric considers what to do next, he feels a massive rush of magic energy like he's never felt. He looks behind to find Amber, already with her hair and eyes glowing mud gold, and a grave expression on her face. The atmosphere gains a putrid scent, as every bit of leftover power from Riku's attacks rushes to her blade and coalesces into dark mud light"

Lord of the Darkness and Four Worlds, I beseech thy fragments; by all of the power thou possesseth, grant the heavens' wrath to my hand; unleash the sword of dark, freezing nothingness; by our power, our combined might, let us walk as one along the path of destruction

Amber: I CALL UPON THE SECOND SORCERY! RAGNA BLADE!

"Amber fires a Ragna Blade multipled over a hundred times, not willing to give this Godric a chance to counter. The attack crashes into him and then just phases harmlessly off the streets of New York. Someone on the west coast of Australia just a few seconds later will see the dark blade come forth from the oceans and move out into space, the attack having completely phased from one point of the globe to the other. Before Amber even confirms the success of the attack, one hand still on the sword aiming where Godric once was, she stretches out her hand into the air"

Amber: For fucks sake

"The people that were crashing into the streets bellow are gently floated down by a muddy gold glow around their bodies, as Amber uses the giga slaves energy to enhance her personal telekinesis to affect everyone crashing down to the ground"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Scott watched as Miroku attacked Kiya and sent her flying through Emmet's house.
"Kiya!"
He turned as Miroku attacked him again, firing water and tridents at him. Scott raised his fist in front of him.
"Shockwave of Valor!"
A ring of gold and yellow light exploded outward from his fist, pushing back the water, destroying the tridents, and slamming into Miroku.

Scott approached the Water God Slayer, his movements casual and precise.
"You are a pale imitation of a Greek god with power but no morality."
He stopped, staring down his opponent.
"Tell me why you did this, Miroku. Why your group decided to unleash such a calamity. I want to understand your evil before I bring you down."

It had to be obvious to Miroku by now that Scott was like no one he had ever seen before. He was completely lacking in fear and filled with confidence, the kind of confidence that one has when the fight was already won. His mental strength, accrued over thousands of battles, had already prepared him to outlast Miroku if that was what it took to beat him. With such incredible mental and physical strength, the armor that protected him would not break under his onslaught. Scott was prepared to go all-out against Miroku, but wanted to understand him first. Like all evil before him, Miroku would fall to the shining justice of the Crusader.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Several floors down Kiya stood to her feet, besides being extremely dusty now she seemed no worse for the wear from the attack.    "Phew, thank god for adamantium."   She looked up through the hole above her and held her hands together for a double charge once again.    She honed in on Miroku energy signal and took the shot.    The shot blast it's way upwards through several floors.    The blast shot up right under Miroku feet, blasting through the final floor to hit him.

-----

Sandra had no time to worry about what was going on, but one thing for sure, that kid had potential.   But regardless he was still out.   Now Godric stood before them and Sandra was about to demand what he did to Emmet, when Amber showed up.    It seemed she broke the barrier.   "And here I thought you was going to miss all the fun."   Despite the remark, Sandra was keeping her senses keen for Godric.    Tanya teleported over beside them.   "Did that do it?"  Sandra responded.    "With our luck, not a chance."

-----

As soon as Anna punched the ground Jet feel back into the shadows themselves. The entire arena turns dark with with Anna's threat as it seems not just one but all the shadows emerge on Anna.

-----

Troy was a bit surprised Yamairo would kill one of his friends so easily. "Well then, what now.... whatever you are that runs this thing?"

-----

Shawkun had a number of powers but not enough yet to battle Phoenix or Amber, both of them being his end game goals. He needed to break this accursed spell that placed upon him placed upon him, then he could regain access to infinite power through the souls of the damned, hell, the ultimate gold mine. Amber was the best mage around, she had the knowledge Shawkun seeked yet it was still out of reach.

-----

Luke did have one last trick up his sleeve and Tess played it perfectly. Working together with Metallic Luke's blood contained heavy dozes of mercury, Luke having been able to form a immunity due to his metal form. Tess had drank a lot of blood and as such a lot of mercury. While Luke's intent was poison, watching on Metallic wasn't sure that would work. He didn't know if cheating was against the rules but whatever, a friend needed help.

Using his powers Metallic caused the liquid mercury inside Tess to move to her heart where it solidified causing a heart attack. Tess powers failed her in that moment and Luke fought past the physical pain to retake his metal form. Luke tackled Tess and grabbed her head. Luke pulled up to rip Tess head off.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 pm

"Fathae begins the hostilities by unleashing a massive blast of light from Excalibur. She's met with a wave of water that nullifies it, and Celebech stands at the front of his army"

Fathae: CHARGE!

"The knights ride down against the army in a cavalry assault. Up in front the giants take the lead and prepare to fight back the spirits before a rain of arrows comes up from either left and right. As Celebech looks around in shock, he sees a contingency of elves, no more than 500, divided and flanking the battlefield, unleashing volley after volley. Ilyrana smiles"

Ilyrana: I do not believe he counted on aid from the elves.

"As the giants begin to fall, Liz provides support with her antitank cannon. Firing shot after shot until she's out. A lot of giants remain as they begin fighting off the spirit knights, but they seemingly just vanish and reappear and resume their charge. As the group watches the fight, another wave of water nearly rides them down, before Fathae splits it in half, Celebech lands in front of Abby, Theo, Red, Fathae and Ilyrana, already wielding spears in both hands (assail and luin)"

Celebech: I admit, I did not expect you to gain aid from the citadels...traitors the lot of them
Ilyrana: They are not Noldo, so they are not betraying their would be king. Now stand down, your army will not last long. You are sending those folk to their deaths
Celebech: At least we die standing! Rather than just wither away before the mannish scourge!

"Celebech charges, now filled with anger. His agility is astounding as he's on the five fighters instantly. Ilyrana doesn't have time to knock an arrow before she's pierced by Assail in the gut. As Theo and Red charge him simultaneously, he easily jumps and dodges between Theo's low swipe and Red's clothesline, delivering a piercing attack to each, Assail to Red and Luin to Theo. The furry fighter drops onto his knees, seemingly spitting blood that ignites. As Red powers trough, he's tripped and Assail punctures right through his gut and into the ground, pinning him down. Celebech then turns to Abby and Fathae and charges. Fathae raises her sword and divers the blow with Luin as Celebech produces Buidhe and aims it at Abby"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Abby vanishes into a spacial warp and Celebech loses sight of her as Abby who uses the spirit army's ranks to conceal her location. Celebech has no time to tack her as vectors appear from all around attacking Celebech mercilessly, the attack in greater numbers and more intense then when Abby used this against him in London.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next