Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 12:41 am

Emmet managed to hijack Voice's controls, some massive force was keeping him from flatout ending it all, but he was able to alter things a bit.

Felipe/Emmet/Riku VS Thanos

Anna/Evangeline/Iko/Roberta VS Carmen

As these new matches were underway, high above the atmosphere of war planet, Emperor Molito was facing off against The Beyonder. An entity beyond rational thought with powers that couldnt be matched. Molito slapped himself " Heh, nows not the time for bullshit, I've got my full powers,my true power haha. Alright Beyonder bitch, lets do this!! "

Calling on ability manipulation, ability supercharging, power cosmic, phoenix force, goblin force, true magic, superiority, and true power Molito tapped into one of his oldest powers, inuitive aptitude and powered up, pushing every single ability he possessed to the Nth level.  This feat sent out shockwaves of energy throughout war planet and altered Molito's clothes. A trench coat appeared on his body. He opened his eyes, energy leaking out of them, Molito brought his hands up, his sight had never been so clear before, his understanding.

With a battle cry, Molito charged forward, his speed becoming irrelevant, he simply appeared in front of the Beyonder and aimed a punch at his face, but the Beyonder slowy reached out and effortlessly caught the fist. This simple impact shook the very foundation of the space and threatened to collaspe. Molito immediately backpedaled, that feat had told him all he needed to know about his opponent. The Beyonders physical prowess was impossible to measure. He found he was shaking, whether it was fear or excitement was hard for him to pin down.

" You may just be the strongest person i've ever fought, fuck it, let do this! "

He clapped his hands together caused time to come to a complete halt around the Beyonder, he fixed the moment in space and time for an infinite loop and loosed a blast of cosmic energy, quantum energy, dark energy, angelic energy, hellfire, and a god blast. Boosting each ten fold. As they connected with the beyonder, they entered the loop and hit him over and over again.Molito formed four giant black holes each placed around the fixed time loop, growing to the size of a planet he brought his hands apart, coating them in power cosmic clapped them together.

But he found nothing had happened, a powerful force suddenly seized his body and began crushing him.

" Is it that best you can do Ventro, I expected more from such a self proclaimed god "

The Beyonder appeared above Molito, perfectly fine, he closed his fist and Molito's body exploded. He whipped around deflected an energy blast, Molito appeared out of a portal, his body coated in energy and started engaging Beyonder in close combat. each time their fist collided it released more and more energy .With a thought, the Beyonder warped reality and changed the location.

Molito found himself in what appeared to be New York. The ground shook violent  as all the buildings were ripped up and floated into the air. The Beyonder sent all of them flying towards Molito, who tried to stop them draining the buildings kinetic energy, gritting his teeth, Molito summoned Darkness and let it loose, all of the building were being devoured by it.

In the meantime Molito drew on his angelic and demonic powers, causing a white and black wing to burst from his back. Moving, manipulating his speed, he started blitzing the Beyonder, summoning a sea of hellfire and a tornado of angelic fire. The Beyonder countered with cosmic flames, with a snap of his fingers, meteors started raining from the sky, each charged with energy and homing in on Molito.

Using Carmens power, he summoned Saitama from One punch, Goku, Vegeta, Superman Prime, Green lantern, Captain Marvel, Captain atom, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Aizen, Beerus,  Alucard,  Father from FMA and countless other characters of fiction. Molito amplified their powers and set them to take care of the meteors while the rest joined him in attacking The Beyonder.

Beyonder met the hourde head on, he grappled with Beerus, he whirled the god around just as Saitam aimed a punch, the force of it knocked the Beyonder back and into Alucards zero form. He gathered a massive amount of energy and pinpointed every enemy, letting it loose. But Molito had been waiting for them, using energy absorption, he drained all of the energy attack into all of the fictional character then in turn absorbed them. " Lets change things up "

He activated reality deletion and erased the Beyonders reality, but immediately replaced it with his own. Molito formed six perfect clones and sat back, cross legged in mid air while they all started attacking. The new reality was simply a mountanous terrain with a red sky. The six Molito's attacked as one, using pressure manipulation to pin Beyonder to the ground. One assumed an asgardian god form, complete with Mjolnir and loosed god blast after god blast while two Molito became white phoenix's and assaulted the Beyonders mind.Beyonder fought against the attacks, he'd been dominating but gradually Molito had started gaining more ground, it was impressive, to say the least.

He flew into the air and tore open a hole in the reality and summoned what looked like five suns into the reality. Another of the Molito's grew and assumed the form of Galactus, with his mouth open wide he started chomping down on the suns. Beyonder zoomed towards him with speed beyond light, intending to punch through his head, only for the Asgardian Molito to intercept him and knock him back with his hammer, followed by another god blast. The remaining two Molito's came from above and below.

One opening the ground and causing a massive stream of lava to come out, he infused it with True power and hellfire. The Molito above cast the giga slave and summoned the source of all evil into the space, employing the second magic to multiply it further and further till he was completely coated in the evil and taken on a more demonic appearance. He cast three dragon slaves and four ragna blades.

The Beyonder grunted in what he hadnt felt in a long time, pain. Molito was amplifying the attacks more and more. With a yell, the Beyonder's power erupted out in a tidal wave, The regular Molito was attempting to deflect it but it broke through his defenses and destroyed him. Beyonder went for the galactus one next, fighting off the white phoenix Molito's as their combined cosmic amplified powers were threatening to tear his physical attack form apart. He let go of his physical form for a moment and became a mass of space, he engulfed the galactus Molito, warping him completely out of existence.

He landed on the ground, back in his physical form, though seeming to look a little paler. He summoned energy into his hands and warped reality to increase the power further, he faced the two phoenix's head on. His own mental powers colliding with theirs, at the last second he vanished. He phased back in reality behind them as they combined their cosmic fire. He snapped his fingers and encased the two of them in a water bubble. With another snap, reality inside the bubble changed, swallowing two in a sea of cosmic power, draining them and dissentegrating their bodies to nothing.

Asgardian Molito readied another god blast, using a series of runes and drawing on the Odin force. Beyonder waited for the right moment, as Ashardian Molito loosed the blast, forming an infinite blast in a single one. Beyonder opened another hole, allowing the blast to go through it, at the same time a second hole opened up beneath Asgardian Molito and caught him in it, Beyonder launched his own energy attack, completely engulfing the entire reality and leaving it in ruin.

The evil coated Molito had sunk into the shadows to block out some of the damage. Regenerating, he raised his hands and cast a dragon slave, adding old power and true power, while at the same time mimicing the concept of eternity. Beyonder summoned another energy storm, negating the concept of eternity, in favor singularity.  Evil coated Molito attempted to another move, but with a great burst, Beyonder reached out and gripped his neck, with his free hand, he condensed his energy storm into a single ball and crapped it into the Molito's mouth, the ending result was colorful.

The True Molito opened his eyes and cracked his neck, Beyonder was somewhat weary, he could feel the power he'd been gathering while he fought off the clones " You look like your end game is coming.

Molito grinned " Something like that, your strong, it would be impossible to conquer you, thing is the concept of impossible means nothing to me, I can see you feel the same way, so why dont we just settle this.

His body began to give off a golden energy as he tapped into the power of all, the rush was so intoxicating, with this power, the multiverse, every god and devil was in the palm of his hand. He raised a pointed and pointed upward, the reality he'd crafted and by some miracle was still standing, started to melt away and return them to war planet. But orbs of light began to manist till the two were completely surrounded. " All, everything, every single power that i've come into contact with, that i've made my own and taken to the very limit, fuck what is a limit to me but something to dominate and shatter. You see everything I have and everything I am, I am beyond you and will prove it now "

The Beyonder said nothing, his own power was coting his body, reality was groaning as he manipulated it, gathering more and more energy, the limit completely gone.

They starred at each other for a split second before each attacked at the same time. The resulting blast became big, so powerful that it shattered reality around the two, they raced through eternity, through nothingness, and back again till......nothing.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 am

The earth shook and a massive explosion went off in the distance. Many of them could sense an immensely powerful being coming. Emmet noticed who it was, but was confused only for a moment. In an instant a highschool girl came hurling towards the group. She avoided hitting any of them and nearly fell face first into the ground, but she kept her balance.

"Made it!" she said smiling and looking around at the people who were there and waved at them. "Um hey! You're not going to attack me are you?"

Roberta looked at the girl who stared right back and they both said "Oh great now we have clones...sort of?" They looked at each other and realized there were some differences in age, but both were recognizable.

There was clearly something going on, but they had little chance to really talk when the matches were announced. Both Roberta's just shrugged and figured to go along with possibly the least crazy thing in their lives. The alt Roberta looked at her counterpart and could see her appearing and reappearing as if she was fading in and out of reality. Everyone noticed it. She looked at her own hands and realized the almost ghost like appearance they gave off.

"So what their can't be two of me here?"

"Doesn't matter anyway. Wait did everyone's older versions come here? I guess the badass fireworks in the sky is all Emmet right?"

They had little time to really discuss this when the matches started.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:39 am

Sandra and Taimos had a stare down until Taimos stood down and called back his armies. "Since you was in my head Phoenix your aware what the War Planet is." Sandra nodded, the anger on her face very clear. While she'd seen the mans history and motives, she was now well away Taimos had forced a lot of her friends to fight to the death. "Many people I knew died to become part of that device. My best friend was one of them."

Taimos felt remorseful for that, but what was done could not be undone now. "The souls of your friends plus many others was intended to be the weapon of mass genocide that ended your kind. I'm sorry for your loss however lets not let your friends deaths be in vein. You mentioned a middle ground. No genocide, but we can't let mutants just run free either. So how about I use the machine to in a way recreate the Chaos Wave. Mutants then live on, but humans aren't helpless either."

Sandra considered the proposal before responding. "I don't like it. You've seen my memories, last time a Chaos Wave weakened us, humans abused it. We where also at much greater disadvantages when outside threats arrived. Do you think we could of turned back Ilira with the Chaos Wave in effect? It was hard enough with us at full power."

"Then that puts us at a cross roads doesn't it, Phoenix?"

"Not necessarily. Taimos, why not work with me, with us? You've seen mutants are not all bad, many of us are good hearted people. You and me together, we can make the world what it needs to be. For example the issue right now is Milo. If you activate the War Planet Wave it may weaken him enough that I can take him out. The same goes for anyone who steps out of line, including myself. We can't suppress mutant kind forever, but in small dozes to deal with trouble issues, it will work."

"And your willing to do the deed? Sandra, you are quite intimate with Milo Ventro. Can you bring yourself to do that?"

"With the Emperor back, I have no choice. If we don't deal with Milo now, we both know full well what the future holds."

It hurt Sandra to say those words. She loved that man far deeper then mere friendship. But the Emperor was still a issue even with the other timeline sealed off. It seemed that for Emperor to go, Milo had to go.

"Activate the machine."

Nobody was aware of Milito's apparent death. War Planet hadn't collected his soul and Milo was one of the few minds even the Phoenix couldn't access. Taimos activated the war planet putting the power of millions of collected souls to work. While most mutants across the universe started feeling the effects of their powers decreasing. The output of power actually caused the opposite effect on Milito. Connecting with the power output Milito was able to harness it and use it to revive his mortal body.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Berlin, Germany

Doctor Nutter a former Japanese scientist who worked in the secret Shogun organization and then LOKI stared across the table at his former boss. Sarah Hill was enjoying the meal she ordered and just grinned when she noticed the scowl on the old man’s face. She drunk some of her wine and savored the taste. “You know this isn’t that bad. Try some of the lamb at least.”

He shifted in his chair and glanced to his left and right as if someone was going to pounce from the shadows. There were were a few dozen people here, but he spent enough time working for amoral organizations to know never to assume safety in a crowd. Sarah herself acted far too similar to a few monsters he knew in Shogun.

“Do you need something Ms. Hill? I have business to take care of here.”

“Actually I do. Tell me what do you think of my dress? Personally I think the red helps get some wanted attention.”

The Doctor stood up from his chair prepared to walk away. He was tired of her beating around the bush and also the situation itself was stressful. He felt if she was going to kill him then she better do it.

“I wouldn’t leave if I were you.”

“Why?”

“Your friends might think you told me something you shouldn’t have. If you stay I can help you a little.”

She kicked out his chair a little hitting him on his leg. This time he was willing to sit for a bit longer.

“What Do You Want?”

“I want to know what’s Russia’s like this time of year.”

Sarah’s eyes locked onto his unblinking. It was as if the woman a moment ago disappeared. Dr. Nutter looked away and thought about his next words. “I can only say what it was like in Nizhny Novgorod. People are annoying, weather is cold and there were some rumors about giant metal monstrosities roaming about.”

“Tell me more about the rumors.”

“Well these are just rumors but they’re supposedly secret weapons able to hold off the German war machine. You know how crazy this world is. These things could’ve come from anywhere.”

It was obvious where they came from. A few spies were able to obtain information on how to construct LOKI mechs. The AI tech wasn’t taken and they likely weren’t using the more recent model that hasn’t been released yet.

“I think that’s enough about that. Why don’t we go outside and talk about your new job. I hear its in Berlin.”

“I don’t think that’s-“

“Don’t worry we’ll be fine if we leave in thirty more seconds. There shouldn’t be any pests out there to bother us.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:35 pm

"The ground shakes and rumbles. Filipe and Thanos had been ready to begin their fight, but could do nothing except stare out in the distance. Filipe could not truly understand the levels of the fight being waged between Milo and Beyonder, but Thanos, the Mad Titan, could. And even he who has courted Death could do nothing but tremble".

Filipe: Jesus...that fight.
Thanos: It is beyond even what you believe it is, hero of ice. Truly this Milo Ventro is an existence that transcends whatever the ancient space gods intended. Perhaps he is more ivory king than anything else, with how he is fighting with one.

"Filipe didn't really understand what Thanos meant by ivory king. There were things about this world even someone who had a meta understanding of it did not know. As the battle calms, Thanos breaths and turns back to his target. It would seem they both vanished, killing each other. Perhaps this planet was meant for this from the start. It would certainly be a good ploy. Filipe realizes Thanos is now ready to fight and readies himself for the inevitable defeat. He had no way of beating Thanos, but by God he would make him bleed for each blow. As he's about to attack though, the planet begins to shake and rumble and an alarm sounds throughout the vast galaxy sized biocomplex"

ALERT! ALERT! THE SINGULARITY HAS BEEN UNLEASHED! INITIATING SOUL POWERED DAMPENING SYSTEM!

Filipe: What the...
Thanos: Of course. That is why it was accumulating souls. Construct based on mystical alchemical principles and scientifically harnessed using magitech equations...by the Lady Death this place is a power dampener bomb!
Filipe: Wait, dampener. How far!?
Thanos: The entire multiverse mortal.

"Filipe's eyes widen in shock. The entire multiverse, affected by something like the chaos wave."

----

"Carmen and Anna were about to begin when the same alarm blares Anna stares up in confusion, wondering what would come next. But as she wonders, the alarms shift tone"

ANOMALY DETECTED! SOUL POWER DRAINING!

Anna: Anomaly. Wait...
Carmen: Sweetie, our fight!
Anna: Carmen, does it really look like it's still happening! Filipe, can you hear me. Something's going down.
Filipe: This place is about to Chaos Wave the entire damned multiverse
Anna: No, that's not...there's something else going down here.

----

"And then it happened. Emmet, the one with the highest order of cosmic power on the War Planet, feels as if his head and reality shatter like glass for a split second. And where the Beyonder and the Emperor's fight at occurred is the source. A whirlwind of reality warping focuses on a single glowing yellow point before a massive blast consumes everything in the vicinity, a large dome like blast, the surface size of a small moon. And then, from the explosion itself several dots of light get expelled and coalesce into all the fighters of Earth 616 that had been killed so far, who crash land on the ground, unconscious but alive. The energy release then condenses and eventually forms Emperor Molito's body again, glowing before we're left with him in his Imperial garb"

Molito: Well now, that was fun. Little Taimus actually did something useful. All this power. Obviously his use lacks just a bit of imagination

"Molito aims his hand for the sky"

Molito: Why don't we fix that.

"Amber awakens in mind numbing pain"

Amber: HAA! What is he!

"She can feel the parallel dimension they are in cracking and turning as the Emperor attempts what he had been planning since he first regained consciousness on this planet. To destroy the Lock and reconnect his reality to the Multiverse"

-----

"Back at German, outside the establishment Sarah and the doctor are in, Solf is watching the place from across the street. Berlin is fairly cold, slight flakes of snow falling out from above the town, instantly melting into snow from the heat always radiating from the steel mills all around the metropolitan area. Solf is wearing his usual white suit, overcoat and scarf, waiting. He had heard from contacts within LOKI that the CEO herself was in Berlin"

Solf: Bit insane of you to come here, but I suppose one has to be insane to try and challenge the order of things like you do. I do wonder if you'll succeed. We'll just have to wait and see if you survive wont we miss Sarah.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Sandra detects that something had gone wrong. "Molito... is stronger." Taimos was confused as to how that could be. But the news didn't end there. "Shit, he's reopening your universe! Taimos, come." Sandra opened a star gate portal back to Earth, they had no time to fly back. The two went though and arrived instantly back on Earth. "Emmet how bad are things?"

Sandra was aware all the dead where back to life, but that may ultimately mean little depending on what Molito has planned. Sandra teleported with Taimos into the war planet. "He's hijacking the power of the war planet." Tamios knew Molito was ungodly strong but he never expected this.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Emmet fell to his knees and clutched his head. He'd been keeping track of the Molito and Beyonder fight as best he could, at one moment it seemed like the two had killed each other. But in the next moment, War planet appeared to be changing, and it all culminated with reality seeming to shatter. He looked up, his eyes nearly bulging out of his sockets at what the sight his cosmic awareness afforded him.

He felt like he was drowing in an ocean of power, even as he sensed all those that had been killed on war planet coming to back to life, it was eclipsed by what was occuring in the area Molito and Beyonder had fought. Molito, by some logic defying act, had survived the battle and was more powerful then ever " Sandra dawling.....I've never felt such power.....w-what is this? Milo....no Molito, he reversed the makeshift chaos wave and now.....by Gucci, he's going to break the lock on the universe Emperor hails from "

The Code:Breakers were gathering up all the returned people and moving them to a somewhat safer location.

--------------------------------------------------------

Minerva blushed even deeper, Scott was far to good with his words, what had her mother such about smooth words and a perverse tongue, or had it been prickly hands? She shook the thought away as he asked about her father teaching her. She looked away, not wanting to tell him that her father had flat out forbade her from learning the families magic, that it was reserved for the male heir. But she'd learned it all on her and mastered it on her own, the only one that had known had been her mother, who always supported her.

" U-um yes he did "she looked up as he stood beside her, her heart was beating loudly to her ears, she held her hands  in her lap, sitting up and crossing her legs, the training of a proper woman that her mother insisted she learned coming in clear. It wasnt exactly proper for a young unwed girl to be in the company of a man, alone with him. But....she was enjoying herself immensely, it almost felt it was just the two of them, only them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Sandra and Emmet could feel the hands of time shifting, all possibly realities merging into only one possible outcome as Molito cracked the lock placed upon the Emperor timeline. Earth 616 universe became merged with Emperor's own. Sandra looked on in horror, even with the full power of the Phoenix at her finger tips there seemed to be nothing she could so. Molito's power was immeasurable to even her and Emmet. "Hahahahaha thank you so much Taimos. Because of you, all universes and timelines will now belong to me." Taimos looked on in horror, instead of saving his world he'd instead screwed them worse then they where before.

"NOOOOO!! Emperor heard the scream in his head but it got projected outwards to the others. Emperor seems to start having a internal struggle with himself, reality starts shifting around and something seems to emerge from Emperors body, almost like a Majin Buu blob at first before it shapes into Molito. "Ventro!" Emperor angrily explained. It seems Emperor couldn't keep control of Milo's essence, who had broke off from Emperor to form his own existence. "I will not allow this to happen Emperor." Emperor looks on more in mere annoyance now. "Fine then Fusion, lets settle this."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 am

"Amber looks on in wide shock. The War Planet's reality begins to crack and shatter as the usage of the weapon destabilizes the very fabric of it. But even worse"

Amber: He fucking broke it! HE FUCKING BROKE IT! Damn it, no time. I call upon the Second Magic!

"Amber stands and focuses. She didn't have much time before this reality was shattered. She uses her dimensional sorcery to home in on every living soul left on the galaxy wide planet. She pinpoints their reality, and she teleports them all off. She leaves behind only Emmet and herself"

Amber: Von Phoenix! Can you hear me. I've sent everyone left here to safety. I don't know how you got here, but we need to leave as well. And then we need to get ready because something worse is about to come knocking.

----

"Back at Genosha, the various X-Men members that had been taken are teleported back, including Yamairo, Isabel, Anna and Filipe". Yamairo slowly starts to wake up"

Yamairo: Ow...my...where
James: Yama! Is that you? What is happening
Yamairo: I don't know James...I was in another planet. A battle royale I was forced to fight Milo, but he had the Emperor Fusion persona inside him and then I...I shouldn't be alive. Is everyone safe?
James: I'm starting to pick up on mostly everyone that was taken. Filipe, Anna and Isabel are all back. So are Jim, Metallic and Luke. There's bigger problems Yama. The island was attacked, a man named Taimus was responsible. Emmet destroyed the ones attacking our planet but there are countless others out there

----

"Aaron and Tyler were still monitoring"

Aaron: News coming in. Ivankov as mobilized the SWORD fleet. Apparently the Skrulls need backup. Where's Pol-Aris?

"He says this just as the princess enters"

Pol-Aris: What do you need Stark?
Tyler: Not so much what we need, but there's news Hala is also under attack. This army is conducting a coordinated attack on every major empire or civilization in the quadrant. It's quite distressing.
Aaron: I'll send Nono to help them. She should be there quickly with her warpgates.

"Aaron opens up a vid link with Christopher"

Aaron: Doctor, good news please
Christopher: Sorry boss! Nothing yet on where our sorceress disappeared too. Still looking.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:50 am

Scott noticed that when Minerva sat down, she did so in a way that reminded him of a documentary he had once seen on etiquette. He had gotten the feeling that the Mercurys were a high-society family that prided themselves on etiquette and other refinements, albeit with a magical twist. He nodded as Minerva confirmed that she had been trained by her father, and smiled as he looked into her eyes.
"That's great. I'm sure he's very proud of you."
He leaned back on his arm, a very relaxed posture that contrasted with Minerva's prim and proper seated position.
"So, where is your family? Did they send you to join The Avengers?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:16 am

Milo blinked and suddenly he was standing in a large throne room, Emperor Fusion had transported them to his home universe, having cracked through Amber's spell.

" Care for a drink? "

Fusion was sitting at a grand table, a bottle of vodka in his hand, a large goblet sat in front of him, filled to the brim with alcohol " This is the good shit, made it myself " he winked before downing the entire goblet. It felt so good to be home, especially now that he had accomplished his goal, he was well on his way to being the grand god emperor, lord of all, Just as he wanted.

Milo shook his head " I'll have to decline " he scanned the entire universe and gasped, the history of it laid out like looping film strip. He saw all the pain and suffering, the endless deaths of his friends and family. He saw Yama killed, Sandra as a doll for the out god(I dont remember her name) he saw his children brain washed, it kept going and going till he had to cover his mouth and fight the urge to vomit " How could you do this? "

Fusion shrugged " How could I not? Sacrifices had to be made, so that I could rule. Believe me it wasnt easy at first, but after those first few kills, it all got better, simpler. My purpose became that much clearer, all this power I had was going to waste, I put it to use and now look around you at all that we, that I have accomplished "

Milo glared at him " Accomplished?! You've fucked this world, this universe beyond all recognition, you let yourself get played by that out god cunt, let her use you to get her buddies here. Yama, Anna, Filipe, James, Rachel, Isabel, Sandra, their all dead or worse and you have the nerve, the audacity to sit here and lord over all that you survey. Jerking off to all the power, the wealth, the control. How could you be so pathetic......no how could I be so pathetic "

He rubbed his head as all of his past deeds, their joint history played out before his eyes " Were nothing but a power mad man child, and this whole thing is a masturbatory fantasy gone wrong, horribly wrong. This, all of it is over "

Fusion leaned back in his chair and filled his goblet again " Amusing words, you sound like youve " seen the light " or some other fucking nonsense. Power is everything, it's all that matters. Dont just sit there and that soap box and preach what you dont honestly even believe. You love power just as much as I do, your me and im you, well im better then you but lets not split hairs " he waved his hand and the table vanished , but he was still lounging in his throne " So, what are we gonna do here, cause ive certainly got a few ideas " he looked himself up and down and was liking what he saw " Oh come on, it's just masturbation after all "

Milo clenched his fist " Yeah no, we've masturbated to ourselves more then enough! " with that, he shot a massive optic blast at Fusion, who simply raised a hand and dispelled it. At last he stood up from his throne, a cocky smile on his face

" Heh, well lets see if I cant change your mind "

The two simultaneously launched a god blast at the other, signaling the start of the battle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" I can hear loud and clear Miss Parker, indeed I can feel it coming as well "

He focused and mentally reached out, pulling back the curtains on a portion of the war planet dimention and revealing hole, the one he'd helped make with Riku, Jericho, and Cassandra. When they all arrived on war planet, it had become inaccesable, but now as reality was rapidly unraveling, he was able to force it into stability, for the moment " Shall we be on our way then "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple questions, but they were proving difficult for Minerva to answer, she didnt want to tell him about the state of her home life, but lying to such a nice person felt so wrong " I came here of my own volition, I dont think my father knows i've left yet and if he does.......it's doubtful that he cares. He has his heir in my brother, I was......unnecessary "

She looked down again, this time to hide her expression " In my family, it's improper for women to learn our sword magic. It's been taught down by the male head to his son, the heir. Women.....well its better that were seen and not heard. We should focus on the house hold task, cooking, cleaning, and raising children. Thats what I was expected to do, but I couldnt just ignore the call I felt. I have every right to learn, to use it. I'm good at it too, far better then my brother. But my father would never acknowledge me and my skills, he barely tolerates that my mother can use magic and honestly she's a far greater mage then him. Her archery magic that she taught me, that I was able to incorperate and bridge our families magics. To him that was an abomination, I realized that I was simply being caged their. He already has a suitor picked out for me to marry, but that not what I want. I want to fight, to learn and grown, help people. I saw my chance and I took, I havent looked back since and for once in my life I'm feeling happy "

She'd been crying during her speech, she pulled out a few tissues from the box on her nightstand and wiped her faced " I apologize, it's very rude to unload your problems on someone youve just met, but I didnt like the thought of lying to you. Honestly your the first person i've told all of this too "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:34 am

"Yamairo has reversed time on the massive damage to Genosha city, and the X-Men have gathered at the cerebro. Filipe is still thankful he didn't have to fight Thanos, but things were seemingly worse"

Filipe: So, you're telling me that this Taimus person is responsible for all this?
James: According to what Sandra discovered. That young girl, Raina...she knew. She was trying to warn us before everything went to hell.
Yamairo: More importantly, where is this Taimus now?
James: I don't know. Sandra isn't answering.

----

"Amber nods and teleports them all off, and they appear at the Sanctum Santorum, surrounded by the never ending elven woods in New York"

Amber: Oh, sorry. I guess I homed in on my house on instinct.

"Amber stares up at the sky"

Amber: We need to go. At this point finding my master to reseal that reality wont be quick enough. The only way we can stop it is if we kill the source of all this. And the source of all this is that reality's Milo and Iliria. They're the ones that are causing their universe to crack and the for the Outer Gods to slip in through.

----

"In the Emperor Fusion universe, the entire place had long gone to hell. There was a heavy atmosphere of insanity reaching to every corner. Milo could feel it even as he clashed with his future self. On planet Earth, in an underground complex bellow a certain cottage in Hokkaido, a comatose but very much conscious James suddenly picks up on something

FTJames: No...it can't be. Aya, Haruka. Can you hear me

"Haruka, the youngest of Yama's two daughters in this world, was training in the nearby open cavern when she walks to James' makeshift room"

Haruka: James. What's wrong?
FTJames: It's open again. I felt a massive burst of psionic energy go through our entire universe. And I feel something powerful clashing at the heart of Fusion's empire. Even all these light years away I can sense it. I'm sending out word to the Code:Breakers and to your sister's lieutenants. Perhaps...perhaps this is a chance

"Haruka doesn't say a word, but nods. She had abandoned hope after that day on Genosha. Discovering her older sister had always been with her, protecting her, acting as the source of her powers, only for her to be taken in the same day, god knows where, by the Emperor. It had broken her. And her father, he had promised to help, and instead left them stranded in this hell of a future. She didn't want to blame him, it was the best way. But...all those stories about the hero who never gave up, and he did"

Haruka: I'll get ready.

---

"IAs the two Milo's clash in the throne room off in space, Iliria has already appeared on her own seat in the room, watching the fight bemused"

Iliria: I don't really understand what is happening, but if there's two of you, I have some ideas with what we can do with that~

"Milo of the past reacts in absolute anger by aiming at her and creating a black hole right in front of her, but with a single thunderous BAMF, she teleports it harmlessly into the brimstone dimension. Her eyes shine purple as she stares at past Milo"

Iliria: Awww~ what's wrong sweetie? Did seeing the truth of this world hurt a bit? Don't worry. Just like how my wonderful Emperor learned to embrace the madness of power, you will too~. And once you do, you'll realize the Outer Gods are far better rulers than anyone else.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 11:51 am

Once everyone was back on Earth Sandra immediately contacted James. "Hey James sorry for going out of contact, long story. I have Taimus with me, but real treat now is Molito. Sandra and Taimus was with Emmet and Amber's group at Amber's home.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Scott listened as Minerva told him how her family life was a wreck, a sympathetic expression on his face as tears rolled down her cheeks. He thought it was sad that her own father would hold her back from being the best she could be just because of oppressive gender roles and chauvinism. He could fully understand her desire to want to help people and make a difference, as that had been the same motivation he had when he had started his journey. Scott was happy that she had found a supportive home in The Avengers, and that her powers were being used to save the world. As she wiped her face, he gently took her hand as a sign of support. His kind smile never wavered, being a rock that she could cling to during this time.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, my family situation isn't the best either. My parents didn't know how to handle it when Valor was given to me, and they certainly found the concept of preparing for an alien invasion hard to swallow. I was sent to a special school in France called The Shadowgreen Institute to hone my abilities and didn't see them too often over the course of nine years. Even now, my parents and I aren't the closest. I was able to make a new family out of all the friends I made on my journey, and The Avengers are like a new family for you, as well."
Scott gave her hand a gentle squeeze, feeling his heart beating faster now that he was in closer proximity to the beauty.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Sarah and Doctor Nutter walked out of the restaurant. A middle aged dark skin man with a suit came over to them with her coat. Sarah let him put it over her shoulders and then was led to the car that was going to take the Doctor back to LOKI’s HQ.

“You’re going with him to. Don't follow me unless you can turn invisible.” She waved her guard off as she walked away leaving them. He was hesitant to leave her since he was advised by the Chief Security Officer himself not to let her out of his sight. However, keeping the Doctor safe seemed like her main priority so he complied.

Sarah didn’t think that finding the Doctor would have ever happened, but since they did she figured he would talk. When he gets to HQ a few threats including sending him back to Japan where he would await trial for his crimes would be very persuasive. Even sending him back to a LOKI building was purposely made obvious. Within in the next hour Hei’s team would be given information on the lab in Berlin the Doctor was working at.

Meanwhile she was just taking a stroll through the streets. She had her own reasons for this that didn’t just involve taking in the city. One of them included maybe encountering Hideki even though she knew he was either dead or still in hiding.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 pm

"As Sarah begins to walk down the streets, she feels herself being watched. Soon enough, someone puts a hand on her shoulder and then speaks softly to her. She can feel something run down her back, heavy smell of iron, and she realizes the man has his wrists cut and letting the blood run down her body"

Solf: I would advise you to not offer resistance young lady, and to accompany me. You see I have very interesting things I can do with my blood

"Solf demonstrates by bitting his finger, through a drop on the ground, and snapping his fingers. The area the blood was contacting is instantly disintegrated"

Solf: Now then, miss Hill was it? CEO of LOKI Industries. My name is Solf Langley. I have a few questions for you.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:19 am

Sarah frowned and noticed that a few of dozen futures involved parts of her torso disappearing. Not surprising but she did feel annoyed that they sent someone who was effective against the nanites in her body. "Go ahead and shoot. This might answer some of my own questions."

She noticed there weren't too many around and hoped that none of her security team followed her. However, considering what type of man this was he probably wouldn't have appeared if he thought that was likely.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:24 am

"Solf calmly leads her along the streets of Berlin"

Solf: Well, to begin with, I am curious to know exactly why you were selling your weapons to the Polish. Cybernetic enhancements, revolutionary biomedical procedures. It's all quite something to sell to them when you could have had much more interesting customers. And then there was that snafu of sending the cat to spy on the Ice Chancellor. I didn't figure my old acquaintance the Black Reaper would be working for LOKI of all places. And finally, exactly why are your top bipedal armor designs suddenly appearing at the Russian front. All this is very interesting things that many people are interested to know miss Hill.

"Solf seems to be taking her down a specific path, although Sarah doesn't quite know the streets of Berlin. But by checking ahead, she can see she's being lead to the Reichstag"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:50 am

"Strange I would think any self respecting arms dealer wouldn't mind their merchandise being tested against the best. Of course, I'm not a simple arms dealer. The Polish makes sense but the Russians...I wouldn't give them the designs you speak of. In fact I was hoping you'd have some information on this." She decided not to correct his remark on 'Top Bipedal designs'. The fact the Russians didn't get their hands on that was a godsend.

"You do have a lot of information. I was right in assuming German intelligence was competent." She said assuming he wasn't actually Hydra but knew that could be the case. Sarah realized where she was being led to and was a little nervous. Still she let Solf guide her with no resistance.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:58 am

"Solf smiles. Sarah suddenly feels as if he knows more than what he's letting on, but he can't be sure"

Solf: Come now, I'm sure you have your reasons for working against the current German government, We all have our convictions and our paths in life we follow to the end. But playing such a dissimulated dirty game. It's unfitting of someone that carries herself so regally.

"Solf looks slightly annoyed"

Solf: Why did you send Mao here? What did you hope to accomplish?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 1:26 am

"Who says I'm working against the government? Your soldiers obtained better battlefield experience and I made more money, but you're right there is a bit more to it. Let's just say I want to get rid of a rot that has infected my company and your country. The little kitty isn't important now, but what I want to know is who are you taking me to? "

Sarah knew he wasn't going to give away the information she wanted. Considering the enemy she couldn't be sure of his loyalty to the Chancellor so telling him too much was risky. It was one of the reasons why she hated her current enemy.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 2:04 am

"Solf raises his eyebrow"

Solf: A rot? Now you have me interested. And as for who you'll be seeing, I'm sure you know miss Hill. I've arranged for a private meeting with the current head of government. I'm sure she'll be VERY interested in speaking with you

"Solf smiles. The Reichstag is now in view"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 2:36 am

"All we had to do was schedule a meeting."

Sarah was almost anxious to meet the Chancellor. Even seeing into the future wasn't doing much to ease it, but she knew this was more than just risky. What little information some of her informants in the German military gave her was that Helena was the type who led from the front, and in today's warfare only the powerful could do that and still survive. Even her people was incapable to bringing her down unless they wanted to take out a city block.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 4:52 am

"Solf leads Sarah through a back entrance through the imposing reichstag building, seemingly rebuilt in a more old Prussian style. The inside is of course a modern fortress comparable to US congress in scope and size. Solf makes his way past security at various points, until arriving at a large open room, with a single door labeled "chancellor". Exiting is a man in military officer uniform, Sarah gets a good look at his stripes" (if she's familiar with the German military's stripes, he's a general), before she's walked inside. Helena is there sitting at her desk when she notices the arrival, and smiles"

Helena: And what is this? Solf, did you get me a present?

"Solf steps back with a smile and and removes his hat in a polite bow"

Helena: Sarah Hill correct? CEO of LOKI arms. Experts in robotics, cybernetics and AI? We've met before but perhaps you don't remember

"Helena offers a chair"

Helena: My name is Helena von Richthofen, but you know that of course. I want a little chat. Without any of your guards around that is~

"Sarah feels like she's staring down a wild animal, feels as if she's prey caught in the den of a mountain lion"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 4:26 am

Following the end of big battle against the emperors forces, the Code:Breakers had gone into deep hiding. With a combination of Rahzes tech, Jericho's magic, and Baelfires reality warping, they'd managed to move the mansion into a pocket dimention, surrounded by over a hundred bounded fields. Currenly Kaiser was training Elphaba in swordsmanship while Baelfire was sitting nearby starring off into space and eating popcorn.

Suddenly James mental voice could be heard by everyone in the mansion. Jericho appeared before Kaiser could even move to call the others.

" I can feel what he's talking about, the spell that was cast to cut us off from the multiverse has been broken, somethings happening "

Kaiser rubbed his chin " Whatever is happening, whats for sure is a fight is coming, all Code:Breakers get ready for battle!! "

Elphaba had started to move, following her fathers orders when she noticed that Baelfire was still sitting cross legged in the air " Brother, what are you doing? We need to get ready "

Baelfire shrugged " I dont have to do much to get ready, besides I dont wanna miss this fight, though I suppose I can look at it and whats happening here " he got up and strode past his confused looking sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the emperors throne room was in a state of complete chaos. Time seemed to be working in constant reverse as each attack from the two power giants was causing it explode. Milo glared at Iliria "Bitch i've seen your outer gods are capable of and i'll be damned if I let them fuck up this or any universe!! "

He aimed another attack at her, but Fusion intercepted it and knocked it away " Come on past me, she's right.About the madness of power anyway, embrace it and become one with me again, didnt it feel great when I was inside you?! "

Milo teleported out of the way of a wave of hellfire, and gathered cosmic power and released it in the form of a million needles. Using speed manipulation and kinetic energy manipulation, he raced around the room, created a series of nuclear explosions and augmented them with true power. He peeled back a piece of the dimentioal plane and hid in it as his attack became one massive explosion of white energy.

But he could immediately sense something was wrong, the white energy suddenly became green " Fuck, he converted all of that into gamma radiation "

Fusion was now standing their hulked out in the ultimate form of the hulk, Hulk scar. But on a far larger scale then he'd ever been achieved " THANKS, THE LITTLE PICK-ME-UP WAS MUCH APPRECIATED!!

He punched straight through the fold of dimention Milo was hiding in and dragged him out. Milo assumed the ghost rider form and tried to use the penance stare, only for fusion to laugh and attempt to drag Milo into his mindscape. Using hyper thought process, Milo made, he created a series of high level mental walls around himself, effectively blocking Fusion. Next he used mass manipulation to break out of the holds by growing to the size of a skyscraper.

Fusion launched himself at Milo, flying straight for his head, bone spike burst out of his body and coated over in diamond and adamantium. Giant ghost rider/Milo opened his mouth and red hulk jumped out and grabbed onto Fusion, he immediately started draining him of gamma radiation. Ghost rider Milo slammed his hands together to hold them together and brought them close to his chest. He converted his body to anti matter and the explosion engulfed them all.

Fusion and Milo fell to the ground, already reforming their bodies and back on their feet for round two.

-------------------------------------------------------

Minerva felt her heart beat faster as Scott squeezed her hand, she'd never been this close to a man before, it was very exhilarating and foreign. His words helped to make her feel better, she at least had her mother on her side. But both of his parents had turned away from him, how terrible, she gently squeezed his hand back " I'm sorry to hear that happened Scott but im glad you were able to form close bonds with your friends. I havent been with the avengers long, but I can already feel myself becoming more closer to them "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next