Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:27 pm

"Celebech jumps high into the air and as the vectors give chase he deflects and blocks, parries and dodges in perfect demonstration of the super agility and reflexes he has, even for a high elf. Once he begins descending, he aims the spears forward and dives hard. Fathae draws Caliburn and deflects both blades before ending up with a boot to her face. Celebech then turns around and opens his eyes wide, they glow a star like gray for a second before he uses his reyew command to call Assail to him, dropping Buidhe and then turning and lunging Assail into the air with the Yew command. Soon Assail turns in midair and dives towards Abigail"

"Meanwhile, Red coughs blood as he recovers. Ilyrana is already tending to Theo"

Theo: Oh my...I feel as if...
Ilyrana: Yes, your blood is boiling within you. Please, stay calm blue one. I must try and defuse the fiery molten poison of Lúin

----

"As the Shadows converge, Anna's kinetic energy body crackles and she suddenly releases electricity from all around her, causing atom collision with her kinetic energy control. The electricity not only produces light but burns and scorches the arena, and more importantly, is packed with the heavenly blessing as well"

Anna: Come out Jet. Fight like a man

"Anna hits the ground with her heel and for a while, nothing happens, the electricity keeping the shadows at bay like a barrier. After about a minute, the entire arena and surrounding area, a good mile of terrain, explodes in a massive explosion. Anna moves up and floats above as smoke and dust fill the crater with all the ground she supercharged having vaporized in the explosion"

Anna: I could do this all day. I'll blow up this entire planet if needs be.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Abby has no choice but to now focus on evading Assail. "Damn I hate that power." She evades the spare a few times but realizes she won't be much use to the others if she spends all her time dodge. Abby tasks a risk and lets the spear come for her, she then uses her spacial warp on the spear with intent of spawning the high speed weapon directly in front of Celebech, so close that even his reflexes wouldn't save him.

-----

Jet reveals himself on the arena, a burn mark on the face reveals part of the attack had caught him, it seemed not to bother him though. Shadows swirled around him and the damage seemed to be undone when they faded. "Like a man you say, interesting. Wager, how about we put aside all these silly theatrics then. I will honor your request, I will put my shadows to rest and will fight you as merely a man. As long as you put your own powers to rest as well, of course."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:12 pm

"Abby's portal brings Assail right to his back. Celebech' notices, but as Abby calculated, even his reflexes can't dodge. However, calculating based on where Abby is and how the spear will turn upon exiting the teleport, he dodges to the other side and just barely avoids getting skewered, instead ending up with a massive gash on his back that rips through even his elven armor. Celebech is left panting before he's met with Fathae. He prepares to parry, but she uses Caliburn as a faint, and only still holding Luin, Fathae finishes by driving Excalibur through his stomach. Celebech coughs blood and then drives Lúin into Fathae's chest in return, missing her heart by precious centimeters"

Celebech: D-damned...
Fathae: Do you...do you dare try your luck elf lord? What would have if I c-call upon the blade's power now? Would you survive the purifying light? Stand your army down...

"Celebech keeps his eyes firm"

Celebech: You have but moments with Luin's fiery curse spreading through your blood...if you wish, do it now. I will not yield lady Fathae...

"Both of them keep staring at each other, until Fathae blinks first. She slumps to her kneels. Celebech pulls out Luin and all his spears vanish, as Excalibur drops to the ground. Celebech grabs Caliburn and prepares to deliver the final blow, when suddenly, a single arrow pierces right through his head. His mind flashes white and he falls to the ground, as Ilyrana runs quickly to Fathae's side to stem the flow of Luin's curse. Meanwhile, the giants are slowly overwhelmed by the spirit knights"

----

"Anna drops down and smiles, her kinetic energy form fading. However, he sees her eyes are still red, meaning any funny tricks and she'll react as if by instinct. She readies into a fighting stance"

Anna: Didn't think you had it in you...before we start, I'll ask again, what time are you from?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:41 pm

"If you can make me, I shall tell you." Jet readied his own stance. It seemed Jet had his elemental form but he hadn't shown any signs of the power he'd used prior to corrupting Sandra's mind. A straight up fight seemed like a unusual tactic for Jet to apply, maybe that meant this was some sort of Jet prior to his universal power over darkness. Jet attacked first with a right strike, Anna evaded without trouble then was caught by a surprisingly quick round kick. Seemed Jet was a little more nimble then people gave him credit for, might be where the name came from. Jet was now awaiting Anna's counter offensive.

-----

Abby appears beside Ilyrana and Fathae. She quickly glances over to the battle. "It looks like the spirit knights are to much for the giants." She then turns back to Fathae with concern after witnessing the final moments. "Will she be alright?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:48 pm

"Anne spits out blood and gives a smile worthy of a blood knight"

Anna: Good move...you're better than most. I'm not most

"Anna lunges forward and delivers a low punch. As Jet blocks he's met with an open palm uppercut followed by a jump into a heel kick. Before Jet has time to even hit the ground, she spins in mid aid and round house kicks him few feeta way, landing already in defensive mode for any quick counter he might give"

----

Ilyrana: She should be. Luin is a powerful weapon with a curse that makes one's blood as if fire, burning from the inside. But there are ways to stop the curse. It is not like a blow from Gae Bolg of Cu Culainn, or the double spears of Diarmuid.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Jet gets back to his feet after the attack, wiping a trickle of blood from his mouth. "Very impressive." Jet closed the gap slowly, this stage of the match was still for opponents to feel each other out. Jet appears to want a lockup, Anna certainly wasn't trusting of him but did decide to eventually humor the gesture. Sure enough before they even got locked up Jet pulled a quick jumping knee hitting Anna in the chin. He moved quickly to take advantage looking to take out Anna's leg off a sweep.

-----

Abby was relieved by the news. It seemed Liz and Cal where still off helping the spirit army. "Well I'll leave you to deal with this and I'll help clean up the rest of the remaining mess" (referring to the war)

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:57 pm

"Anna lets herself get taken off her feet but then uses her hands for support before springing into a dropkick right into Jet's face, both feet planting themselves hard. As Jet goes flying, she goes after and punches him into the ground, rolling perfectly back into a standing position. She spits out blood again and waits for Jet to rise. Despite already taking a few blows, she seems as fresh as when the match started"

Anna: Come on then. You hit like a girl. I wonder why Harry had such issues with you.

---

Ilyrana: The war will end soon, I do not believe those folk will fight on given their leader has been taken down.

"Sure enough, the army has began to scatter. Only the giants hold ground. But as they consider this, all the remaining giants, as well as the downed ones, are blown away by a concentrated bombing effort. Ilyrana watches in shock as their massive bodies collapse from powerful bunker buster bombs that alter the landscape, forming hills and elevations similar to how the earlier one formed the island"

Ilyrana: Who...

"Ilyrana uses her sight to stare up, and sees the planes responsible"

Ilyrana: British army...but how did they have the ordinance.
Theo: I imagine the Red Branch saw to that.

"Just as they consider this, a helicopter approaches"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:43 am

The group didn't exactly leave the red branch on the best of terms back in London so Abby wasn't exactly expecting a pleasant visit. Cal and Liz where headed back when the bombs hit, out of ammo they seen Fathae's army was in control anyway. The group awaits the helicopter arrival.

-----

Jet gets back up again. "Damn your pushy huh" Jets goes after Anna and throws a fake right before switching to a quick left instead hitting her square in the face. Jet carries on with a rapid furry of strikes and kicks mixed together that end with a upper cut. Jet then measure a straight kick to the gut buckling Anna over then follows with a elbow strike to the back of the head knocking her down. "Do I still hit like a girl? I'm assuming you should know. Now get up, I'm well aware this is far from over."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:03 am

"During Jet's attack, a good number of them were deflected and parried and Jet himself gets punched back quite a few times. As Anna is hit in the back of the head she wastes no time. Before her face is even in the floor, she puts her hands up and does the same as before, doing a handstand dropkick delivered right into Jet's jaw, snapping his neck back. As Jet goes flying back, Anna follows the motion and flips forward, completing the flip before Jet's even hit the floor and delivering an elbow right into his temple, a combination of two usually knock out blows. She again lands gracefully a few feet in front of Jet"

Anna: Stand down. You're outmatched here. The only worse person you could fight in a fistcuff is Icy.

"Anna gets back into attack position. This time, she wasn't about to Jet land another hit. If Jet's even still conscious, he realizes that her defense is now extremely good. A rush in will result in a quick counter"

-----

"The helicopter lands as Liz and Cal join the group. Out comes Charlotte, the young girl from before, flanked by One the vampire and Cainhurst the military commander"

Red: Quite a light show
Ilyrana: You irresponsible fools! They were already retreating! There was no need for that extermination. Do you know how precious few giants remain? Why I
Charlotte: I apologize lady Ilyrana. I understand the fair folk's endangered position, but I am NOT about to put her majesty's lands in any possible threat.
Ilyrana: They were defeated!
Charlotte: They were enemy combatants. And allowing them to escape is a mistake I will not make. Now then...you were not entirely truthful with me

"Charlotte points to Fathae, who struggles to reach Excalibur can Caliburn. One and Cainhurst try to fetch them, only for Red and Liz to stand in their way"

Red: Hey, no. Turn around

"Charlotte stares at the two PDF agents and to Cal"

Charlotte: Order your men to stand down: Those items are precious heirlooms of Great Britain and they rightfully belong to us
Ilyrana: Those items rightfully belong to the blood of Pendragon! And if you care for Albion you should be kneeling before this girl! She is by blood your rightful Queen!

"Charlotte stares down at Fathae, and then to Ilyrana"

Charlotte: What proof do you offer?
Ilyrana: I can give you all the proof you desire. If you stop threatening my comrades and associates.

"Charlotte lifts her hand, and One and Cainhurst stand down."

Charlotte: See to her. I want the entire truth...no more omissions. If she is my Queen, I demand of her the same respect I have always been given. Respect and trust.

"She stands firm and waits."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:14 am

There wasn't much Abby and Cal could add to the situation. The ball was in the court of Fathae and Iiyrana. At least Abby learned through this whole experience that she could move the entire group. So if need be she could off a quick escape.

-----

Jet stood up again not to long after getting knocked down, at this point Anna was suspicious. Jet moved in to attack once more and Anna as expected countered him with relative ease. It was when Anna started counter attacking that she felt a ever so slight tug at her foot but before she could register what it was she found her fists caught by Jet. It almost instantly occurred to Anna what the tug was but her realization was interrupted by a headbutt from Jet.

In the mere seconds this all went down Jet was already flowing dark energy into Anna's body, he knew one of them had to die, and he never thought a fist fight would work. But he had lore Anna out of her element body and planned to take advantage and not allow her to change back. "One of us dies right here, right now."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Anna: Yeah...they do

"Anna's eyes glow red. If Jet could see things with an electronic microscope, he could see a single atom toss and turn wildly right in front of him. Then another, and another and another. Anna's face strains from both the darkness entering her and the strain of what she's doing, but then it happens. Kinetic energy tugging at the neutrons and protons composing the atoms causes them all simultaneously to split"

Anna: Boom

"Instantly, the entire arena is engulfed in a nuclear blast, with the point of origin right between Anna and Jet. As the mushroom cloud rises above, Anna appears above ever that, in energy form. Her kinetic form now giving a low light as if out of energy"

Anna: Lets see...lets see you survive that

----

"Fathae soon rises to her feet and begins telling Charlotte everything, with Ilyrana helping to fill in the blanks. After a while, Charlotte raises her hand"

Charlotte: I've heard enough...you understand what your claim means?
Fathae: I...I have no desire to claim any throne, but these swords...
Charlotte: Are yours by right, and so is the throne. We of the Red Branch by virtue of our delving into the mystical understand the right of rulership of the house of Pendragon...take the swords. And if you so ever need our aid, please do not hesitate. I am not bending my knee simply because you are not demanding it.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 7:31 pm

It seemed like things was finally getting settled, Celebech has been stopped, the armies destroyed and it looks like things with the Red Branch has been settled. But Abby wasn't ready to celebrate yet as she still had more work to do. She walks over to Cal, Theo, Red, and Liz. "Guys I have to go to try and resolve this wendigo issue with Collin. We determined Collin had to gain control of his soul, right?"

-----

Jet wasn't able to disappear into the shadows in time as he was in a race against Anna, attempting to corrupt her before she had set off her attack. But Anna wound up winning the race and the blast caught Jet point blank. They wait for anything, even a body to fall but there seems to be nothing left of Jet. It looks like the blast completely incinerated him.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 7:37 pm

"Anna uses her energy form to teleport to Filipe and William again, before collapsing"

Filipe: Yo! You won?
Anna: Yeah...I

"Anna passes out instantly as soon as she arrives. Filipe and William can actually see a mushroom cloud out in the distance. William heals Anna's fatigued body by removing the toxins naturally produced by overexertion, but allows her to rest and recover mentally"

Filipe: Did she...cause a nuclear blast?
William: Hmm...I never considered the possibility, but it IS likely. If one manages to apply kinetic energy to neutrons and protons and cause a manual fission of atoms of say, oxygen or iron that are abundant around us. They perhaps may carry sufficient atomic weight. Under normal circumstances the fission would never carry over and release enough free energy but...she can do it manually.
Filipe: Rule number 1...don't piss off Anna.

----

Ilyrana: Correct...there is one last thing we can try Abigail.
Theo: I don't see what else is there. I mean the Protestant Knights have the largest occult library in the world.
Ilyrana: In the world of Men...I am not suggesting the world of men. Abigail, come.

"Ilyrana cuffs Celebech with some sort of glowing handcuffs and carries him along, away from the battlefield"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Abby follows Iiyrana and Celebech. "So what, is the elves going to have more knowledge on this?" Abby didn't know what Ilyrana was going to show her, but hopefully it helped save Collin.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:14 am

Emmet appeared, coated in phoenix energy, beneath him was a massive snake that had been tied in a knot. With a snap of his fingers he incinerated it and floated over to the others. He quickly accessed the situation. He couldnt feel a trace of his brother anywhere, that had never happened before, was it possible that he'd been slain? Tanner Wilamina seems to have grabbed Tanner and fled.

New York returned to it's normal place in space and time, almost as if nothing had ever happened. He didnt know what to make of it all, Mein appeared at his side, arms around his neck, riding on his back. She wasnt sure what to make of it either " Hmm, it seems Godric is gone " he couldnt say anything more then that, he felt something happening back at their home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miroku's expression became bored again " You assume morality is something the gods possess or would bestow to humans, idiotic to say the least " He was relaxed, not bothered, dispelling Kiya's attack with ease " Why were doing this? Hmm I havent really questioned that much, you'd need to ask Eclipse or Ark, though I doubt they'd tell you anything either. Were on opposing sides, on the battlefield thats all that matters, not trumped up senses of justice, you've lost my interest "

Eclipses dome shattered, he starring down Jericho, both heavily injured but still smiling at each other " Hmm, I have enjoyed seeing you again, but it appears our time is up and our plan is done " he pulled an amulet out of his pocket and held it high, it glowed brightly and let out a flash. In the next instant all the god slayers were gone, before anyone could comprehend what happened, they realized that the mass of ground that had been lifted into the sky by Gray was now falling, rapidly.

Jericho sighed in annoyance " My slave "

Ashe appeared next to him instantly " Yes? I was in the middle of the task you'd set for me "

" That can be saved for later, take care of the situation were in now "

Ashe looked around and nodded, he vanished again. This time appearing directly beneath the mass of land. He pressed his hands against it, stopping the fall instantly as he held it up. Slowly, he started lowering it back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:58 am

"Good to see your well Emmet." Sandra was relieved Emmet was alright, but there was another problem, one of their allies was missing. And not just missing from the fight, but gone entirely. Sandra thanked Amber for the assist and even squared things with Tanya then left. Emmet knew how to read Sandra, and clearly something was still wrong.

Sandra reappeared by Tenesha. "Sorry guys, gotta borrow my gal for a few minutes." With that both Sandra and Tenesha vanish appearing in a isolated area. "Hey babe, sorry to grab you on such short notice but there are a few things I need answers to. First, where is Katy?" Tenesha had no way to answer this one so she explained what happened. Tani explained that she and Katy started bonding and that on route to battle, Katy just seemed to disappear. Tanesha offered up the possibility that the girl ran off but Sandra shot that down instantly. "No way, she's not a coward, besides I can't detect her anywhere on Earth. OK, so best friend mysteriously disappears. Question two."

Sandra thought back to her exchange with Tanner, it may have been Tanner reflecting Sandra's own memories back, but she had to be sure. "Tani... do you have a child?" The question shocked Tani. "When we was fighting Godric I went up against this kid on Godric's side. Trying to get into his head, I was met with flashes of you. I will admit it could of been the boy turning my own thoughts back at me, but I want to hear the answer from you."

Sandra could see Tanesha's reaction to the question, frankly she didn't care for what the answer was right now, finding Katy was top priority. What Sandra did expect was a truthful answer, that's all she wanted. "Look babe, I'm the strongest telepathic mind in the world. I could get any answer I want from you at any time. But, I love you, trust you, and I respect your privacy. I've given up a lot to be with you and Roberta and have never forced my will upon either of you. All I ask for is the truth Tani. If you tell me you never had a child then I will believe you, 100%. But please, don't tell me that only for me to find out later you lied. Don't put at risk the trust we have with each other. But I have to know, is that Tanner boy your kid?"

-----

Kiya floated up to ground level and touched down on solid Earth. She spoke towards Scott. "Well, how was that for a trial run kid? I'm not sure it tops going into Hel to rescue a dishonored Asgardian queen, but good regardless."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:01 am

"As Ashe struggles to do it, suddenly the land becomes as if weightless. Pol-Aris has her hands raised and slowly and gently begins lowering the mass down"

Pol-Aris: Tell your comrade to get back here. I have this taken care of.

----

"Amber floats down and lands next to Sandra and Emmet"

Amber: So was that it? Emmet, your brother's kind of a little bitch. Why were you so afraid of him?

"Amber seems slightly confused. She didn't peg Emmet for a bad judge of someone's power"

-----

"Ilyrana eventually clears Abby through some nearby trees and they find hundred of elves, in shining golden armor. She speaks in elven with one, that seems to be a commander or captain, and then turns to Abby"

Ilyrana: Please place your hand onto myself or Celebech

"The other elves are all boarding white oar-less and sail-less boats"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:57 am

Scott did not agree with what Miroku said.
"I don't think either of us are qualified to speak on behalf of all gods. Having known an actual god that not only cared about morality but insisted that I have it, I can say that you'rejust straight-up wrong, Miroku."
He seemed only to care that they were fighting, and not about the reasons. Clearly, Miroku was not a real fighter.
"Well, now that I know where you stand, allow me to ease your boredom by kicking your ass."

However, before he could, all of the Godslayers disappeared. Scott was disappointed that he could not finish his fight with Miroku, but he somehow got the feeling that he would see him again. He turned his head as Kiya appeared, relieved that she was alright after being attacked by Miroku.
"I would have been happier to be standing over Miroku's unconscious body, but it seems that we won. I guess we should check in with The Avengers and CB's."
He walked over to the rest of them with Kiya by his side, smiling as he saw that Minerva was okay.

Scott approached The Avengers, who were gathering around.
"I'm glad to see you all in one piece."
He turned to Minerva.
"So, how'd it go? Did you give one of those Godslayers a taste of your magic?"
In his armor, he still looked kind of opposing, so he unarmored his head to look less intimidating.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 11:49 am

(I'm going to assume you meant "place hand" not "please hand" Firo.)

Abby does as asked and places her right hand on Ilyrana shoulder.

-----

Tanya spoke up towards Amber seeing Sandra had already quickly left with other things clearly on her mind. "From what I've seen of this Godric, assuming he's still out there then all of this was a game to him. He seems to be fond of this kind of thing."

-----

Kiya let out a slight grin as it seemed Scott and Minerva may of had a thing forming between them. Looking around Kiya noticed somebody was missing "Aaron have you seen Tesla around?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Amber: Oh is he now? Well, New York seems to be safe enough. you guys want a lift anywhere?

"Amber stretches as her golden hair begins to lose the energies of the giga slave, returning to her red coloring, along with her eyes. She doesn't seem perturbed by any of this, more annoyed than anything else. She disliked people messing with her friends."

----

"Aaron and Nono are soon landing, joined by Natsu, Elsa and Laxus"

Nono: Nono is disappointed they escaped as well mister Scott.
Natsu: Fuckers knew they couldn't handle the Avengers!
Tyler: They were handling us just fine despite having a number's disadvantage

"Aaron's helmet does the same as Scott's, the front plate lifting to reveal Aaron's face"

Aaron: Is Tesla here?
Elsa: No, she was with us during the battle but...
Aaron: Christopher, where's Tesla's beacon?

"Christopher is back at the manor with Cassandra"

Christopher: Can't seem to find her...oh, Cassandra, since you're here and you're good with telepathy, can you find Tesla? She seems to have vanished on us.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:45 pm

It only takes Cassandra a moment to come to a disturbing reply. "She's not here, and I don't mean just this place, but anywhere. She's either dead or outside my reach. Hmm, let me check with mother." Cass contacted Sandra and what she determined was quickly confirmed by the Phoenix herself. "Phoenix agree's, Tesla is unable to be detected wherever she is. Apparently Katy from SXM have vanished off the face of the Earth as well. Let me see if James has anything on this."

Cass reaches out to connect with James. "James you there, it's Cass. We just finished fighting Godric and both Tesla and Katy have seemed to vanish. Is everybody accounted for back your way?"

-----

"I'm fine Ms. Parker, I should probably get back to Asgard anyways. But if you still want to help, why not catch up to Phoenix and see what's going on. I got a feeling that just because Godric is gone, it doesn't mean peace is here. In the event you need a extra hand, you know where to find me." With that Tanya teleported off.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 pm

James: No....they're not. I'm glad to see you're alright. We have multiple disappearances. Yamairo, Isabel, Anna and Filipe are all gone. Jim, Luke and Metallic disappeared as well. And to make matters worse, the mansion was attacked...by Shawkun. If you're with your mother, you tell her to be careful. That man has a vendetta with her specifically.

"James says all this as he lays a baby Akemi to sleep"

James: Are the Avengers safe? I can sense them with you. I had a glimpse of something wrong in NYC earlier today but, I was on a mission with Anna and couldn't confirm

----

"Amber sighs"

Amber: What about you Emmet, Riku? You want a lift? I'm heading your way anyway, I have to talk with Stark and Sandra

----

"In one quick teleport, Ilyrana, Clebech and Abigail arrive at a snowy mountain, blizzard covering the entire place"

Ilyrana: Stay close. Apologies for the cold.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 4:20 pm

"That's not good. All the other Avengers seems to fine though. They where fighting god slayer mages, but they retreated when Godric, Emmet's evil brother, had fallen. So yea, no injuries on our front. I'm not with mother but I am in contact with her, I'll pass along the warning about Shawkun. I'm sure she'd appropriate knowing about the other disappearances as well. I'll also fill the Avengers in, only fair seeing Tesla is one of their members now.

Cassandra kept open her conversation with James while sending out the info she'd learned to both Sandra and Aaron. So do we have any leads at all on what's going on?"

-----

Abby follows along staying close to Ilyrana, she was very cold, her clothing not in any way designed for these conditions. "As long as we're not out here to long, it'll be fine. Kinda wish you warned me to ware a coat."

-----

Tesla was seen on the war planet alone and confused, it was the strangest thing. She took her diamond form and remember going after a god slayer, then she was here. Was Godric or the slayers pulling some type of trickery? What was this?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 pm

"Aaron is silent for a bit, prompting Tyler to talk"

Tyler: Aaron? What's wrong?
Aaron: Trouble...various X-Men have gone missing as well. Tesla has downright vanished from the globe, and so have all of them.

"Pol-Aris has finished floating the piece of ground to the floor"

Pol-Aris: It would seem we've got business then?
Aaron: Yeah. We'll wait for Amber and Emmet and then go. Cassandra, want to come with us or are you going back to Genosha?

----

"After a good long while of walking, Abby and Ilyrana reach a tall steep mountain. Ilyrana leads Abby through a pass in the cave and when they emerge again, it's as if no blizzard at all is present. Instead Abby finds herself staring down at a beautiful shining green valley, with the sun high overhead. In the center of that valley is a single hill, and on that hill a city of unimaginable splendor, built of marble and rock white as the purest snow."

Ilyrana: Ondolindë. Gondolin. The City of Lost Scrolls...my city. On behalf of the eldar, I welcome you Abigail.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 5:13 pm

"It's beautiful... heck that word doesn't even come close to doing it justice." Abby took in the stunning sight of the area, a vast contrast to the blizzard they just came from. "Wow so this is where you was born..."

-----

"I'd welcome the opportunity to tag along. I can't very well just leave half the people I know abandoned... wherever." Cass doubted James could do any more then herself or Sandra regarding mentally finding their friends. And with so many top SXM figures missing in action, it seems Avengers might be the best bet towards finding them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next