Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:47 am

"She turns to Cassandra, reading her like an open book as if she herself had telepath"

Pol-Aris: You need not forgo your love of her. Merely hold yourself to a standard you believe she should be held to as well. Lead by example. After all, she may be your mother of sorts, but in many other ways, you ARE Sandra Fuller. At least, unless I am mistaken about your relation to her.

----

James: Well, head out then. I wont have the power to keep in touch with you all the way out there. You'll have to communicate with me. May be you also find nothing.

"Just as he finishes talking, Ilyrana and Abby arrive"

James: Oh, Abby...and
Ilyrana: I have not been introduced. My name is Ilyrana Ivae'ess.
James: Oh, I know who you are. You're that elf that lives with Amber. Constantly shooting knockout arrows at people fighting back that overgrown forest. What brings you here? Everything okay Abby?

"Collin was watching Michael when he sees Abby arrive, looking down without saying a word, the wendigo thing still fresh on his mind most like" (while he's Chu's guy, he's more related to Abby than any of my guys. You should control him Justin)
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 am

"You are correct. I may treat Sandra as a parent figure but in reality I am her direct clone. I think I might officially stay with the SXM for a while longer and just spend a little more time with mother, just to get to know my new allies and I guess family from that side. Well, thanks again Pol-Aris. You know, you really would make a good friend."

-----

"Wish me luck" Sandra had said before heading out into space. When showing up where Micheal and the Nova Force had fought she reached back to Earth to connect with James. "Well I'm here. I haven't disappeared yet, so far so good I guess."

-----

Abby responded to James question. "Hopefully soon James." Abby walked over to Collin putting a hand on his shoulder so he looked up at her. "Collin I've been on a long life threatening journey that eventually took me beyond the world of man. But for you, it was worth it and through everything, I think I've finally found what I need to help you with the Wendigo situation." Abby brought Collin over to Ilyrana. "Collin this is Ilyrana, she's here to help us."

Collin had no idea how this women intended to help with the Wendigo, but he politely offered his hand for a handshake regardless. "Welcome Miss Ivae'ess was it? I'm Collin Kramos."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 11:51 pm

" Never a dull moment wouldnt you say? "
Emmet appeared beside Sandra as she flew through space, wearing a white cloak, he lowered the hood of the cloak and let it billow around him, his outfit was as stylish as ever though gave subtle hint that it could be taken into combat " Mien clued me into whats going and asked if I could accompany you "

Mien appeared on Sandra's left " When going into an unknown situation, it's better to go in well equipped....thats what you always say right? "

Emmet nodded " One of my various pieces of brilliant advice yes. Sandra alone would suffice, but "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha hugged Roberta " Aww baby, I hate to see you feel that way " Tanesha didnt know much about Kano, only that Roberta was connected to him and the guy had pulled some shady ass moves in the past " Well, what should we do then? " making emphasis that she was going to be involved as well.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:26 am

Sandra hadn't expected company but it seems she had gotten it regardless. "Great advice indeed. I would of asked you along myself, but with these disappearances and the power behind it being largely unknown, I just thought it better to go alone. After all if this person powerful enough to capture even us, then better only one of us vanish instead of both of us right?" That question was directed at Emmet as Sandra couldn't see herself getting disconnected from Mien.

"But hey, whatever, you guys are here now." Sandra gave Emmet the info she had managed to extract from Micheal's mind and contracted James. "Hey James you can relax a bit. Emmet has decided to accompany me on this journey. Sandra knew James felt it was a questionable decision that she had went alone, so the news that she had company now should be welcome to him.

They move through space until reaching roughly where the battle between Micheal and Taimus had occurred. Sandra noted to James that they had arrived. Speaking to Emmet and Mien "Well this is the place where the Nova Force and Micheal got their collective asses handed to them by Taimus."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 am

Ilyrana: I am Ilyrana...we need a safer place to do this. I don't know if this wendigo state will not trigger.

---

"Sandra finds nothing around except the rest of the Nova Force. They're all still alive, but badly injured"

---

"Pol-Aris smiles"

Pol: Thank you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:04 am

"Can we still use the space station like I originally planned, or do you have any other ideas James" The Space Station wasn't very active when Abby had left, that's why she left Collin there to contain him. But she didn't know if that was still the case.

-----

Sandra quickly acts to restore the Nova Force health so they don't perish. "Well it doesn't seem to be anything here now." Sandra reaches out to James to tell him she and saved the Nova Force members, but there didn't seem to be anything else here.

-----

"Well I guess I've taken up enough of your time. I may as well head back inside and see if there is any news on our missing friends." Of course Cass knew there was no news. It wasn't just telepathy, Cass knew Aaron would of alerted them if something had come up. Cass just didn't want to feel like she was opposing on Pol any longer.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 am

James: Well, whatever you're planning on doing, the space station is currently not in use but, perhaps there's a better solution

"James throws Abby a keycard"

James: I believe you didn't have this level of access before. That's a keycard that gives senior staff access to the X-mansion facilities. Use the danger room for whatever you need. That place is built to contain pretty heavy hitters...I'll be watching, in case you need help

"James points to the monitors in the control area.

----

"Pol-Aris nods and goes back to her meditation, still focusing her eyes at the sky"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:51 am

"Alright, thank you." Abby instructed Collin and Ilyrana to follow her. She might not of had free reign to go there before, but she did remember where the Danger Room was. Abby lead the two through the halls and to the lower floor until they reached the Danger Room. Once Collin and Ilyrana are in Abby makes sure the room is sealed off so if the Wendigo surfaces, it hopefully can't escape. "OK, this is as secure of a place as we're going to get."

-----

Cass teleports back inside the Avengers base, she felt her small talk with Pol had helped to clear up a few things. She wouldn't mind chatting with her again given the opportunity sometime. For now though she needed something else to do, Roberta and Tanesha was still around, maybe she'd try to get to know them a little better seeing there was apparently still time to kill.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 3:07 am

Roberta returned the embrace and knew at least for now that there was no way she could go off and deal with this alone like she planned. Tanesha wasn't the type to easily back off when someone important to her was in danger. "Kano's location is still an unknown to me, but at the very least I can tell he isn't on this planet. We should tell Sandra and the rest of the Code Breakers about this."

Now Roberta's experience from dealing with MRD was coming back. The situation they were in right now allowed for a reprieve, but apparently it wouldn't be for long. "Godric will likely be building up strength in case he needs to face Amber again which might give us enough time to deal with this new issue. Right now I think the biggest objective is to make sure the Code breakers and even the Avengers know about this. Maybe the Avengers can help us find Kano and see what's going on."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 3:16 am

Ilyrana: Alright then. Collin, if you would please sit down

"Ilyrana sits down and motions to Collin"

----

"James is still at the command center with a passed out Michael nearby in the infirmary and Raina near him, when Rachel and Gally walk in. Right away James reads what happened and sighs"

James: Why?
Rachel: Because it was prime opportunity!
James: You could have gotten yourself killed! She is dangerous!
Rachel: Forget that! My vision! You need top start working on it!

"James begrudgingly nods"

James: I'll see what I can do. Other things take priority right now I'm afraid
Rachel: What could POSSIBLY take priority!
James: Finding your boyfriend and everyone else that has apparently disappeared off the face of the universe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 3:26 am

Collin sits down as well. He didn't know this women, but Abby trusted her and that was enough for him. While not asked to Abby also sat with other two.

-----

Sandra and Emmet still hadn't come up with any leads to find Taimos, Sandra kinda hoped there would be something special about this location but it was appearing not to be the case. "Well, this is turning out to be quite the goose chase. I guess we at least saved some lives out here but we're no closer to finding out friends." Sandra let of a annoyed sigh. "James we're not finding anything out here. Mission is looking like a dud."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 3:34 am

James: You are close to the Shi'ar empire. Didn't you have a bit of clout with them, protecting their ancient crystal? Maybe you can ask them. Or perhaps take those nova force members to Xandar and ask their supercomputer. The only other option is to return and wait for Amber to come up with something. According to the Avengers, she's already investigating right?

---

"Ilyrana gently places a hand on Collin's chest and closes her eyes"

Ilyrana: Abigail, be on the ready. Alright.

"Ilyrana begins speaking in her elven tongue"

Ilyrana: Elven"In the name of the gods, the silver stars in the firmament of Eä, hear my call, Varda star-kindler, She who comes from the source of all magic. Give these eyes sight beyond sight, let them gaze into the records of creation. I call upon thy name, I call upon the silver threads of life, I call upon the Third Magic. Heaven's Feel"

"Collin feels a push and pull at his very core as Ilyrana sighs, a glowing silver light erupting from her hand. As the push gets stronger, Collin feels something dark try to push back and he knows what it is. The wendigo is resisting, and he's pushing and pulling at his mind to make him resist along with it"

Ilyrana: Clear your head. Do not let the beast overwhelm you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:45 am

"She is, but it doesn't hurt to follow up our own leads." Sandra also realized James brought up a good point about the Shi'ar. "Alright I'll see if the Shi'ar or Nova Force knows anything before returning. She speaks to Emmet. "Emmet, be a darling and watch over these Nova Force members will you? I'm going to see if the Shi'ar knows anything. I don't expect trouble from them."

Sandra made her way to the Shi'ar grounds and started making her way towards their leader (I don't remember if that should be king, queen, emperor, or what. Searching Shi'ar on the forum showed no results.)

-----

"You've got this Collin, I believe in you." Abby commented. Collin had spent so long trying to actively resist the Wendigo that having a clear head would be difficult, he was afraid of losing control. But he knew he had to put his trust into Abby and her friend. So instead of trying to fight it like he normally did, he did his best to clear his head and pay no mind to the Wendigo pulling from within.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Emmet erected a large dome of cosmic energy and crafted some makeshift beds for the nova force members to make them comfortable " Of course dawling, keep me posted " he told Sandra as she headed to visit the Shi'ar. He floated cross legged in front of the bed of one of them. His telepathic range expanding out to an incaculable distance, monitoring even the slightest movement in the area and beyond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha pulled out her phone and fired off a text message to Riku, surely he or Jericho could do some spell to help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 12:09 am

Cassandra walked over to Tanesha and Roberta "Hey girls, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 am

As he waited, Emmet started humming something to himself, it wasnt long till it evolved into a full blown song.

Emmet:

Where have you been
Been searching all along
Can't face it while alone at night
Without the clue
Without a sign
Without grasping neck
The real question to be asked:
Where have I been?

I'm a shape shifter
I pose masquerade
Hiding both face and mind
All free for you to draw
I'm a shape shifter;
What else should I be?
Please don't take off my mask
Reveal in dark

Moments of calm
Nothing left to be found
A mirror right in front of me
That's where I found
An empty glass
Reflecting acid truth
It's only worse than to be told
I need that mask

I'm a shape shifter
I pose masquerade
All free for you to draw
I'm a shape shifter
Chained down to my core
My place to hide

I can't tell you
How to see me
Just a cage of bones
There's nothing inside
Will it polish me
Burning down the walls
Is there a way
For me to break

I'm a shape shifter
I pose masquerade
All free for you to draw
I'm a shape shifter
Have no face to show
My disguise

Emmets voice and wonderful melody seemed to wash over the Nova force members, all of them becoming calm and some humming along, it gave off the feeling like it was echoeing through space and playing off the planets. One of them reached out and touched Emmets hand.

" You sound so wonderful, are you an angel? "

Emmet chuckled softly " Mhmm, not quite, I am Emmet vo....Emmet Alexander Jones, a pleasure "

" Pleasure is mine, names Xanderr " he pulled the immortals hand closer an kissed it " Thank you, after what we went through, this was very comforting, ugh " he groaned slighly, as he remembered the fight with Taimus. Emmet pressed his hand against Xanderr's forehead and helped ease the mental scarring.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha looked up as Cassandra came back, and smiled " Hey, your mom had to go look into something so were just trying to see if we can solve a little mystery "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 2:04 am

Sandra would soon find Cereza figuring her to probably be the best one to speak to.

-----

Hearing this peaked Cass curiosity. "Oh really, what's the mystery?" Cass was willing to help however she could.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 3:41 am

"Alex lay on the ground drained of power as the X Force talked just happy that Tess was slayed and erased from life for now.  Motivated by manipulating him over Riya's death, the threat of Tess Summers was no more at least for now. Ledge looked at his injued buddy then back to Samuel to figure out what to do about their situation."

Ledge: well we have to do something before we're forced to kill each other, and Alex isn't too happy with Milo's kids.

"Ledge was concerned while Ellen just sighed wishing they could figure out some way to get out of this situation before they were all turned on each other."
"Emperor had taken control of Milo's body but was more then willing to take on Yamairo and was shown completly unaffected by Yamairo's attacks."

Emperor/Milo: Is that really all your capable of? After everything I've done, and all the power I wield you really think you stand a chance against me? What you just saw was a simulation I merely allowed you to act out, by mere will your power won't affect me.

"Yamairo tries to use his powers against Milo/Emperor only to find they have no affect, and suddenly Milo is -infront of Yamairo drawing admantium claws and piercing through  Yamairo's abdomen while quickly using time manipulation along with Sefirot's power to drain his life energy, and reduce his stamina with another power before using TK to slam the samurai back."

Emperor/Milo: Your daughter was pathetic, in the end I knew she'd be a disapointment just like her father.

"With a mere blink of an eye using Sammie's powers combined with Runic magic e removes Yamairo's rune sword, admantium sword, and the odinsword from existence along with Yamairo's ability to access them, then using his control over wood has branches surround Yamairo's legs and arm then using his power over the senses to cause him intense pain, and assault him with images of both the Isabels dying, as well as his daughter dying the kicker being in the visions he's the one killing them with his blade before ending the visions."

Emperor/Milo: All these powers, and you thought you stood a chance? Hush now Milo, I'll deal with your friend shortly, Milo is quite annoying, so before I end your life any last words? Want to apologize for what you've done to the multiverse, I'll make your quick death even quicker.
"Kano looks at Anna with pride, although he had faith in her, he got scared towards the end when she pulled out the warriors madness but that was one of the most intense battles he'd witnessed in a while, and he takes back the hammer seeing Blackheart's soul in it remembering just how powerful the team was back when they were all working together."

Kano: Impressive...you might have a future as an Asgardian warrior..such calm handling warrior's madness..hmm.

"Kano couldn't even hide his impression and was glad they'd once again dealt with Blackheart, and the orchestra tor of the tournament hadn't interfered."

Kano: It seems...we'll have to see what comes next, I say we check out Milo's son battle, as well as Metallic and Tesla, if need be I can grab one of their souls if they are forced to slay each other if we're not too late.

"Kano was pumped up and witnessing the battle had his spirit of war ready for him to engage in combat again, against a more powerful opponent then Kyle."
"Collin screamed in pain as he was pushed even further itno the dark abyss of his mind and finally into the Wendigo himself with all it's grotesque evil supernatural power growling looking at Abby and Illyana before he mangaed to gain control thanks to her spell and looked around."

Collin: W..What..I'm in the Wendigo state..but all it's power is mine..but the beast itself it's like it's been removed from my head how is this possible..I feel...in control.

"Collin was shocked is this what it meant to be truly powerful, he even felt his natural magic could be pushed further in this state, and with a simple transformation spell managed to revert himself back to normal. he was overlwhelmed with serenity and calm as he embraced Abby kissing her."

Collin: I can never thank you enough Abigal, what you've done for me, resolve my life long struggle with the monster within It's finally over..I am finally one with the beast.

"Collin had some tears coming down his eyes to know that the thing that had haunted him since birth was not only gone, but his to use at his command, to help not only Abby but everyone and no longer hurt everyone then he turned his attention to the spell maker."

Collin: I do not know who you are, but I sense goodness from you, I thank you for helping Abby, and helping me..to deal with this evil once and for all..it wasn't too long ago many sought my head simply for what I was.
"Nick was staring down Mikey, who assumed his rock form and stared at Milo's son."

Mikey: Guess this is how it'sg onna be kid
Nick: Guess so Mikey.

"They both assumed their stance, getting ready to fight."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 am

"Yamairo's blessing of the Styx react instantly when Emperor Fusion tries to first stab him, then capture him with the vines, forcing his body beyond what his natural to dodge, although it doesn't save his swords, nor shield his mind now that the rune sword is gone. Without his swords, he merely resorts to creating regular blades and uses space and time manipulation to attack Emperor Fusion again, contending with him blow for blow. Any time an attack is fired at him, his body reacts, and either he dodges, or somehow blocks or phases out of the attack. Eventually he pulls back, panting heavily"

Yamairo: I'm afraid...you're missing...a lot...

"The Isabels are watching in panic as the real one tries to stop the match, but is stopped"

"Isabel": No. If you intervene now, whatever is controlling this planet will have you
Isavel: He's not going to last damn it! Milo's going to have end this eventually! How is he even dodging!

Yamairo: Well...gonna finish it? I can do this all all Now or never...hope this works.

"Milo goes for an attack. Before it can hit however, another Yamairo has already appeared and slashed at Milo. Before Milo can counter that one, another appears and counters him back. Every time Milo/Fusion tries to stop or counter the Yama that appears a new Yama seemingly appears at the same time and stops it, with the one before eventually disappearing. Yamairo effectively created a localized stable time loop. Every time Milo attacks, he's stopped, because the Yama that's already there goes back in time to stop him. And so on, he begins trying to wear down the Emperor"

---

Ilyrana: Who I am...I am the daughter of Niketu Ivae'ess, the Winter Saint, the Third Sorcerer.

"She hadn't introduced herself as the daughter of her mother in a very long time, but using the magic she used, the magic she wielded to try and save their elven race, it had reminded her of what blood flows through her veins. She rises mournfully and hands Abby her phone back, the pages already deleted"

Ilyrana: If you ever require any more help, I abide with Amber Parker.

---

"Samuel heals Alex and supercharges Molly"

Samuel: Alex, you're smart right. We need to find a way to analyze this place. He says it's a bomb, he says it's rigged to explode and take universes with it but it's not magic. There has to be some science behind it right. Perhaps you and Molly together can come up with something.
Marianna: Well, it could be magic old man. Who the hell knows. Things have changed since you're, well...
Fawkes: It's not magic. If this was magic Amber would have found us by now. Alex, what do you can, can you figure something out? If this planet is somehow a giant bomb, maybe there's a way to defuse it.

----

"Anna sighs in relief"

Anna: No thanks, I prefer regular old me.
Filipe: Guys

"Filipe points to Yama and Milo's match"

Filipe: Goddamn it...Milo's fucking toying with him. That isn't right.
Anna: That...that isn't Milo
Filipe: What?
Anna: Can't you...maybe it's just leftover from Kano's thing but, that's not Milo is it? He feels different.

"Filipe narrows his eyes. He starts to feel an aura, dark and terrible, coming from Ventro"

Filipe: No...you're right. It's like it's something demonic.

----

"Sandra finds Cereza alone in her quarters, ever so slightly shocked"

Cereza: Phoenix...what are you doing here?

"She grabs a robe and puts it on in a hurry. It was currently night time in Throneworld of Chandillar"

Cereza: I...I know you are to guard over the Crystal but, some decorum would be expected. What is it you need?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Abby stands to her feet. "There is no way I can thank you enough, not just the Wendigo but for everything we've been through leading up to this point." Abby was overjoyed this actually worked, not that she doubted Ilyrana in any way, it's just after so much searching for answers it was great to see everything come together.

-----

"The crystal is fine, I assure you. I would know if there was any problem with it. That's not why I'm here this time. Recently people on Earth and possibly beyond, SXM, Avengers, or otherwise have been disappearing without a trace. We know the Goblin Force has been active, I've already fought against him once, but we don't suspect this involves the Goblin avatar, Godric. There was a battle that took place near here, the Nova Force took on this being of unknown power who goes by the name of Taimus. I require any information you have on this Taimus or the fight against the Nova Force."

Sandra noticed Cereza didn't seem ready for visitors, she should of probably made her presence known earlier.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Cereza: Taimos...I have never heard that name. I'll have the matter seen to. If it happened on our border, the border fleets will have picked something up I'm sure

"Cereza was unsure what the Phoenix expected. She also raised her eyebrow at the mention of the Goblin. Another danger focused on Earth. She almost felt sorry for that Ivankov fellow"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Sandra caught on that Cereza was unsure of her expectations. "Myself and my allies are just following all possible leads. Seeing this Nova Force battle occurred near your boarders, I was merely hoping you had found out something that we on Earth might not yet be aware of. If you do happen to know nothing of all this, then I do apologize for wasting your time."

Sandra wasn't expecting Cereza to know anything, but the Sha'ri was another possible lead that needed to be looked into.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Enjela motioned for Scott to stand up and he did. She gestured over to the projection of Emperor Juno.
"I will try and use my knowledge from both seeing him fight and knowing what he could do to simulate the best battle with him. This will be your first time fighting another Voltari user, so pay attention to all of his movements."
Scott nodded and got into his Muay Thai fighting stance. Enjela placed both hands to her head and tried to run her memories as smoothly as possible.

Scott put on his armor in pieces as quickly as he could and prepared for what he suspected was coming. Juno's arm, coated in Honor Armor, began to glow with the same white and gold light that he had emitted many times before. Juno was soon running at him, and threw his arm forward, his lips making the movements for "Fist of Honor!". Using his left arm, Scott pushed aside the punch, feeling the strength of it emitting from the punch, and countered by spinning around and driving a back-kick into his stomach. Juno went flying back, but amazingly, did a backflip to land on his feet. With a second Fist of Honor, he was coming right back.

The ability to keep attacking with the Honor manifestation was no doubt from Enjela's projection. In reality, just one Fist of Honor would overheat and shatter the manifestation after the attack, since Juno and Honor had not had time to strengthen their bond. At the early stages, Juno could have only summoned Honor three times on his arm a day, also something Enjela was subverting. Though Scott's superior fighting skills allowed him to counter the attack again and again, like a cat, Juno kept landing on his feet. To Scott's surprise, though, when Juno next came at him, it was not with his enhanced arm, but with his regular arm that was severely depleted in muscle. Before he could question the logic of such an emaciated limb being used against his incredibly dense armor, he was blown back with unexpected force.

Scott dug his heels into the ground to prevent being knocked down, and was surprised to see that this one punch had left a single crack on his armor. With sudden clarity, he realized exactly what he was up against.
"It can't be...Xiao-Lee?!"
Xiao-Lee was a powerful technique of Chinese martial arts taught only to the highest-ranking practitioners. Practically a martial art unto itself, it had a defensive side in which the user took a number of hits from the opponent, storing the force of each one within their body. They could then easily transfer that into an offensive side, in which all of the force was returned to the opponent.

Scott looked down at the crack in his chest, realizing that if he had taken that same hit to his unarmored torso, he would probably be in serious trouble right now. How Juno had mastered such an advanced technique without a single visit to Earth was an enigma, but it was for sure that he had to be on his guard. Knowing Xiao-Lee as well, Scott was able to use that to his advantage, trying to use his honed fighting senses to keep pace in the battle. After thirty more minutes, although he had not knocked down Juno one time, he had also avoided taking another hit from his unarmored hand. Ironically, the Fist of Honor had not been strong enough to put a mark on his armor, proving the old adage that looks could be deceiving. Enjela removed the image of Emperor Juno, and they were once more back in the Avengers training room.

Having learned that those who used the Voltari could attack in unexpected ways, Scott bid farewell to Enjela, vowing to continue his training. Using a Fire Path of Solaris, Enjela was able to return to her people. Scott dissipated his armor and resolved that he would go and speak to Minerva, wanting to get to know her better. It took some time, but he was finally able to find her room. After he knocked on the door and she answered, he gave her a charming smile.
"Hey there, do you have a minute?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:32 am

"We're looking for a loss little Asgardian. Kano Thorson is back and we're going to find him. However, this is going to be dangerous." Roberta didn't want to endanger Cassandra unnecessarily, but she would let her make that choice.

----------------------------------------------

While Yori was with Riku his body shivered slightly. He could feel hundreds of wishes coming through all asking for the same thing. "Help!"

"Well this can't be good. Looks like I have some divine business to take care of. I might be a few." he disappeared and reappeared to found himself near his shrine. In front of him were more than a few grotesque monsters and behind him were scared worshipers. "Alright which one of you is aching for divine judgement?"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:41 am

"Nick and Mikey were trading blows as Nick had entered the hulk form to do battle, and Mikey was in his rock form trading blows and it was clear as the fight went on Nick would have the advantnage in raw strength then he began using his enhanced speed as well to overwhelm Mikey."

Mikey: DAMN IT!
Nick: Yeah, thought it would be easy huh!

"Mikey sent forth rocks at Nick who used his own control of earth to stop them then converted the ground beneath Mikey into lava while sending forth waves of hot pressure water and flames, only for Mikey to summon old power to blast up from the ground and disperse the waves and moving forward at vast speeds kicked Nick backwards."

Nick: Fuck..

"With the same old power Mikey rushed forward punching Nick back and beating him back until Nick turned into air then reappeared behind Mikey trying to remove all oxygen only for a field of energy to blast him again."

Mikey: Don't need air thanks to that kiddo.

"Nick tried to take control of the elements to overwhelm Mikey only form the old power using defender of Sakaar to overwhelm him against crushing him in pillars of earth, and dragging him in the ground trynig to crush him within the earth before sending forth a burst of electric old power energy causing Nick to holler in pain. Mikey almost felt bad beating up kids, but he wasn't one to sacrafice himself. He began sending forth wave sof old power energy causing Nick intense pain until the point he was reverted back to his regular self and the earth began to crush him. Nick was loosing conscious and it seemed his regular regeneration was nothing to this mystic force."

Nick: No..No I can't...lose
Marie: Son dont' give up, you can't loose, you are your sons father, you win against all the odds
Nick: Mom....
Marie: Nick I'm here for you..I'm..
Milo: That won't work..you know what your grandfather told you to do, there's only one way to win this, the more powers you get the more diminished they are, that's because your doing only what Terracorp instructed you, what TESS told you, not wht you can do, but if you want to listen to TESS Summers, then go ahead and die .
Nick: No.,...I..

"Nick saw images of his mother dying at the hands of Kingsfield and MRD unable to protect her before he screamed in pain using a burst of kinetic energy to burst from the ground and rising up to Mikey who merely blocked his attack and knocked him back. Nick created several clones aroud 10 and they all launched a barrage of powers energy manipulation, two in hulk form went to assault wit ha flurry of attacks, others used fire powers, only for Mikey to yell spinning around sending otu a water liek substance of old force energy that swept away all of Nick's clones, and he began using his full power before he felt something on his forehead and he was reverted to his regular form allowing for Nick to knock him back with an immense blow that drew blood, then fire a blast of energy through his torso then another one then some flaems to burn him."

Nick: I..
Mikey: won't win..you mean.

"The old force enegry cackled around his burned husk of a body, and regerneated into a rock form, and he stepped forward kneeing Nick in the gut then grabbing him by his hair and beginning to fill his entire body with the energies of the old force to overwhelm him before Nick grabbed onto Mikey's head and suddenly Mikey saw Milo-infront of him as Nick was supercharging himself with his own energy for a telepathic assault on Mikey to see his various defeats at his father's hannds while he began screaming in agony as he tapped into a new ability, and Mikey began screaming and the entire field was surrouded in surging energy anda massive explosion. Seconds later Mikey was seen falling to his knees compoletly human and Nick was shaking with reget as he felt old force surging through him and he was in a rock life stone form before returning to normal."

Nick: I did it..I..
Mikey: NO YOU CHEATING BASTARd

"Mikey charged froward, and Nick instinctively used the old force energy to blast him with such force that tore his chest open and Mikey fell to the ground dead."

NICK VENTRO WINNER

Nick was still shaking at what he'd done and fell back...still surging with energy going in and out of stone form..before bursting into the air flying away with fear, as Mikey's soul was claimed by the War Planet.
"Milo/Emperor was getting caught up in the time loop before he froze, and began screaming in agony as electricity surged through him,, and Milo quickly used CArmen's power to tap into the Kaio Ken dispersing Yamairo's time displacement, and glaring as the energies of the kaioshen surrouded him then vanished."

Milo: Why..
Emperor: Enough with the games, I know you don't have it in you to finish this then allow me.
Milo: Wait..

"Milo/Emperor tapped itno the power of Freiza while also using super speed and sent forth the deaht wave a sizzling wave of destructive energy right towards both of the Isabels, warping it in-front of them to distract Yamairo, then using Peter's powers he moved at speeds Yamairo couldn't even react to going straight through him and with the phasing through him removed him of his powers thanks to Samuel's, then turned to him and pointed at Yamairo's body which was now surging with kinetic energy then snapped his fingers causing the samurai to explode brutally, laughing, while Milo screamed at the Emperor for his gruesome attack he'd used Harry's powers to form a light barrier to save the Isabels from harm allowing the Emperor to brutally destroy the samurai."

Milo: Damn it!!
Emperor: And another one bites the dust..it was even more satisfcatory to kill him the second time..no regret..and all that this time I saw him for what he truly ways..a coward..and a dellusional idiot.

MILO VENTRO WINNER

Milo: Damn it I..
Emperor: Come on..I have a hunch about what's going on, we have work to do, nice to meet you two Isabels, I'd welcome both of you on board my army, preferably the original I hate clones, probably why the second Star Wars was my least favorite in the franchise.

"Milo/Emperor then vanished via hyper space energy, leaving behind the fallen warrior, and another victory gained for them."
Kano: YAMA!!!!! I wasn't even able to grab their souls, it's as if Milo or whoever wanted them tog et it damn it! WHY That bastrard!!!

"Kano was irritated, as much as he hated humans, and even had some beef with the SXM, he had the up most respect for Yamairo ever since what he'd done for him during the Soul Tournament, mutant kind, humanity, and the universe at large."

Kano: That truly is not VEntro..not any Ventro I knew... I certainly take back what I said about perhaps this Emperor Fusion version of Milo having the right idea about what to do...

"Kano was distraught but was harbogina hatred for a new enemy."
"While suddenly as Tesla and Metallic refused to fight to the death the arena began shaking, and they felt violently ill and filled with energy surging through them and then a massive explosion as they were both killed being detonatd from within and disintegrated from refusing to fight, in the distance Kano picked up that and felt the surge of energy raising a shield up near him, William, Anna, and Filipe to protect them from the shock of the blast, and as the dust settled he went to search for their souls, then froze using his war powers to sense what happened."

Kano: It was a great battle but in the end neither of them choose to fight, and as a result the force running this planet killed them both...damn it..I was searching for one soul, but it claimed both..so it seems there's a punishment for not fighting..tis..makes me wonder how strong of a force..coudl the same happen to me?

"Kano wasn't scared, but know his sense for war was even more, but not for sport he wanted to murder this Emperor Fusion for what he did to Ymaairo, and end this whatever was happening."
"Alex was trying to help Molly as she figured out a layout only for a massive feedback to be unleashed. Molly quickly went to type something as the feedback from her computer emerged in a massive blast of energy that disintegrated her, while her last words where being get the X Force to safety they'd been warped elsewhere, although Alex had taken some of the blast and half his torso was torn off he fell to the groudn bleeding."

Alex: Molly..no...I was trying to work..whatever force were dealing with ..it's not magic no it's immeasarable..it's...living..and sentient...it's..
Ledge: Damn it no!

"Ledge cut himself with his claws dropping some of his blood into Alex's mouth, while Ellen perfroemd a spell to accelerate the blood's spreading, and healing properties on Alex as whatever energy hit him had disrupted his own."

Ellen: I felt it a massive power..ginormous..leagues above anything I've ever felt from most people besides some of the most powerful beings we've ever encoutnered this is truly..trouble.some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next