Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 am

Emmet nodded " Yes, I can forsee him making a nuisance of himself, far sooner then I would like him too. Given that my brother is running around free " Godric was never far from Emmet's mind, he above all others knew what his brother was capable of when going all out. Utter decimation was just the tip of the scale, for the time being he had his senses focused on little things. Godric was quite the practical joker and loved to set things in motion that would somehow bite Emmet in the butt.

" Well miss Nova, I believe I shall take my leave now,unless you require further assistance? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser merely nodded at Scott and vanished back to the roof. Riku patted his back as Scott and the mage girl that was with him left " Hmm I wonder if he'd let me borrow that stick he's got crammed up his ass, I think I could put it to better use "

Kaiser just shook his head, allowing himself to grin " I imagine you could "

Riku grinned back " Anyway, lets shake a leg people, i've got a date with a gang bang! "

This got more laughter as people wondered off to get ready.

Tanesha hugged Sandra, feeling relieved that everything was going to be ok.

--------------------------------------------------

As Dave lay unconscious on his bed, he was suddenly jarred awake, his head aching. What had happened? There was something he'd been about to do, but for the life of him he couldnt remember.

" Damn, she really did a number on you dude "

He teleported off the bed and to the other side of the room, readying himself for a fight. He saw a large man sitting cross legged on the floor, eating from a bag of chips and watching Dave with an amused expression " Relax, I sensed that phoenix chick come here and wanted to see what she's up too. Don't worry, she cant tell were talking "

Dave narrowed his eyes " Who or what are you? "

" Ha, names Godric and i'm a goblin, well king goblin to be more accurate "

" G-goblin?! " his mind immediately went to Cassandra, was this guy somehow connected to her and what did he want with him?

" Your kinda panicky, it's cute and all but calm down. Like I said, i'm not gonna hurt you, well unless you want me too " he winked as Dave and threw a handful of chicks into his mouth, crunching noisily. His mentally spoke to Dave while he chewed " She mind fucked you bro, without lube. Hmm, yeah I can see it pretty clearly, she's a real coniving bitch aint she? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Minerva realized what was going on, they wer back in New York, it was certainly an interesting way too travel " How is your world i comparison to this one? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:52 am

While on the Russian front Germany was planning another Operation Barbarossa against Russia, there was news of yet another Domestic Terrorist attack in Japan. In the CNN people scrambled from more reports of a major situation occurring in Kyoto, Japan. Right now one of the reporters on the scene relayed the details through a camera. The strong winds and heavy rain didn’t help.

“Local Kyoto highschool is now under control of Domestic terrorist group Konton or “Chaos” in English. Many of their attacks used small heavily armed groups of people to bomb or kidnap to hold as human shields. So far the school is surrounded by an invisible barrier that are keeping authorities from making a move.”

Law enforcement made a perimeter and some local military forces were getting ready to deploy a strike team. The storm passing through obscured the sun blocking a lot of visibility, but it made the terrorist’s actions much easier. For the moment authorities on the scene probed the barrier for weaknesses, but small arms and mutant powers weren’t penetrating. Some thought about bringing in the military to just blow it up, but the student’s lives were at risk. As they were planning on a way to crack it Yori was leaning on a police car seemingly unnoticed. Most humans were unaware of God’s like him unless they made themselves known. When he reached the barrier he merely touched it and it faltered. No one could see it disappear, but it was only a matter of time before someone noticed. The instant it fell he disappeared.

The highschool Kontan invaded was large, but they had two dozen heavily armed men and women using blackmarket cybernetics and anti-mutant weaponry to pacify the population. Most of the children and faculty were released leaving a manageable amount as hostages. There were injuries, but surprisingly no one died. Their leader Fujita Takahashi ordered no deaths for now to discourage aggressive intervention from law enforcement. Now, he sat in the principal’s office with nothing but his leather chair and a large bomb that he was using as a foot rest. “In twenty minutes this city will succumb to our end game. A bomb that will release nanites that can turn a normal person into a raving killer. My lord we will finally have the world you seek.”

“Oh really it can do that? That’s cool!”

The voice came from behind Fujita who in a blur whirled around with his pistol. He was ready to fire only to feel his grip weaken as he looked at Yori’s enthusiastic face. For a moment he thought he saw a rather good looking Japanese man who was surprisingly giddy over a WMD. It took only a moment for him to sense the power emanating from him. He felt this just praying at a shrine, but it was barely there. Now the need to cause destruction and chaos swelled within him to the point he nearly collapsed. “Who are you?”

Yori turned to meet the man and looked almost surprised he had to ask. “You should know by now. I’m S class God Yori. Thank you for the tribute.” He grabbed the bomb that was on the ground and turned to leave.

“WHAT!? You can’t be! I-“

“For this fine tribute, your dying father will be granted a few more years. He’s over a 100, but I can give him a few dancing happy years. Also-“Yori snapped his fingers and teleported him and every one of the people working under him to his shrine. Everyone around him all prayed to him and they felt his presence in their very souls. Many shuddered while some simply fell to their knees as they felt like something was tearing them apart on the inside. “I’m not only giving you all a head start on getting away from the cops, but also a boon for every one of you. Make sure you behave children or next time I come back I’ll hand your heads to the police. See ya and remember to make donations to my shrines if you avoid getting arrested!”

After that he felt someone summoning him to another place in Japan. It was a military base and he was aware of news reports talking about a potential Chaos cult trying to start a coup. Of course, they were his followers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:31 am

"I think I should be alright. The Avengers should be here soon anyway. Once again, thank you for your help." In some weird way it almost as if Tesla didn't want Emmet to go. She was thinking that maybe she should swing by Paris tomorrow. There had been quite a lot of buzz around the Code:Breakers anyway.

-----

Sandra gave Tani a kiss and smiled. "Alright, lets go get ready. We don't wanna keep these bitches waiting to long." The two girls got Roberta and they went off to ready for the event."

-----

Dave with all his hatred repressed and locked away took offense to what Godric said. "Hey that's my ex-wife your talking about. She's not perfect, nobody is. But I'm not going to stand idly by and let you sully her name." Dave already knew he was out gunned here, he needed to reach out and hope somebody was listening. James, Sandra, Cass, Emmet, there had to be someone keeping a eye out for trouble. Dave's prior experiences with lots of manipulative villains has also thought him not to buy into whatever this Godric was saying about his ex-wife. It was lies, it always turned out to be lies.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:38 am

Scott made a beeline for The Avengers HQ, flying through an open skylight to land in a lounge area. He let Minerva off of his back and sat down in a chair as she did, as well.
"Well, the cities look the same. Of course, back home, The Avengers and X-Men are comic book characters, not real people with real powers. The Code: Breakers organization is unique to your dimension, and The Shadowgreen Institute seems unique to mine. In my world, Shadowgreen is the Shadow X-Men, Valor and I together with our off-world allies are The Avengers, and there are no Code: Breaker equivalents."

Scott smiled as he thought of Sandra and Emmett.
"Back home, gods and cosmic entities aren't allowed in the presence of humans except under extreme circumstances. The Universe has a mandate that prevents it, and no power can challenge it. That's why my mentors Alan and Chiang could not take direct action themselves, because they are gods from two cultures. The rules are much more relaxed in this dimension, although I could not tell you why."
Scott stood up and smiled at Minerva.

"It was an awesome first date. Next time, I'll take you to a nice place for dinner. Well, that is, if it exists in your world as it does in mine."
Scott gave her hand a gentle squeeze and then walked off. He took an elevator down to the bottom floor of the tower, his body preparing for fighting.
The fun is over...Now I must get to work.

Last edited by True Grave on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Roberta was wondering how Sandra took care of it, but decided not to ask her. It was likely a personal issue she still didn’t feel right butting in on. “Well that’s quick. I’ll still ask my contacts about other threats anyway.” She felt relieved and just went along with everyone to get ready for the trip.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:13 pm

"Thank you sweet heart.    Though it should not be required anymore.     Lets just say I influenced him to give up his murder vendetta."     Sandra might go into greater detail later about how she used her telepathy to manipulate Dave's thoughts, but for now it was better they just enjoyed the night.     The girls returned to their quarters and changed together, helping to fix up each others hair.     Sandra spoke up as they got ready.   "So girls, we all know Riku intends to do more then just look.    But what about us?    WWE has many sexy Superstars and Divas.    Should we just take in the eye candy, or should we make our usual triple threat into a fatal 4-way?"

The question Sandra asked was pretty clear cut.    In blunt mans terms, Sandra was asking if they was going to fuck anyone tonight.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:45 am

Roberta laughed by the way Sandra put it. She thought about the question for a moment. "Well I'm not as excited as Riku is about this but I can go either way. Never watched a lot of wrestling, but I can see me watching it just for the eye candy." Roberta didn't sound extremely enthusiastic about it. Partially because she was more into baseball than wrestling, and she hated to admit but aggression and violence affected her libido and wrestling didn't have enough of it. It still sounded like it could be fun.

"Seems like you might have already decided so whatever you and Tanesha want."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:25 am

Sandra shrugged and smiled innocently while she thought about potential options. "Well, if I was to choose someone. How about a certain, and I quote "Monster Among Men"? While the ripped guys like Cena are cool and all, all they really are is pretty bug standard men that weight train to grow show muscles and pump themselves full of drugs. Braun Strowman may not have that ripped Hercules body, and his gimmick does have him looking like a hick woodman. But underneath that outer appearance, the man is legit huge. And if that size would to extend to a certain body part a little south of the boarder, well. I know I'd be interested in going for a ride."

In some ways Sandra wanted this more then she'd like to admit, she loved her girls to death and most certainly enjoyed their experiences in bed. She was doing he best to be respectful to her lovers and not to fuck up this relationship like she had done before, sleeping with Milo behind Dave's back. But at the same time, giving up men cold turkey wasn't easy, and she did having a longing to ride the stick once again.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:01 am

"Oh god tani are you into wrestlers? Please don't tell me Braun is a sign Sandra has bad taste in men." Roberta joked knowing this likely wasn't true. Well at least she hoped because saying "looking like a hick woodman" didn't excite her, but it did maker her laugh.

-------------------------------------------------

Yori sat down on a piece of rubble. His shirt ripped up barely clinging to his torso and jeans were partially burnt off. The Japanese military base Camp Osaka was mostly in ruins along with the scattered body parts of demons around him. He decided to take a small break to think about why the hell this happened, of course before he could even contemplate this he could hear the flutter of wings and a young Japanese boy was thrown to the ground in front of him. Yori watched as the kid hurriedly get up only to fall again on his back. The look in his eyes as he stared at the being who brought him here showed nothing but hate.

"A spirit of chaos sitting in a field of rubble. Lovely." Tie quipped as she walked towards the kid.

"Got a gift for me I take it? Otherwise you're going to get that dress dirty for no reason." Yori noticed the black dress and heels wondering why she came so well dressed and late for the party. "Yeah you missed it earlier. Some of my followers thought I would enjoy watching a demon horde fight the Japanese Self Defense Force."

"Good well here is another mess of yours you should clean up. A small little magus thought he could trap a 'False God' in her own castle. Could've worked if he wasn't stupid and weak"

The boy muttered something only to hear a whisper in his head "silence" and was immediately stopped. He felt completely at the mercy of this voice. It sounded so familiar yet alien to him. "What did you do to me?"

"It wasn't her kid. Go to sleep I'll deal with you later." when Yori spoke the kid went limp and was unconscious. "This kid is no older than ten and he's trying to fight you? Sure it would be funny if he succeeded, but my followers usually aren't this self destructive. Yeah I blame Godric he's been pissing me off lately."

Tie just shrugged. "Don't care, just kicking your trash back to you. I got a date."

"Bitch I will," Yori looked back at Tie but he heard that familiar flutter and she was gone. "Where is a loud mouth, half demon magus when you need one?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:40 am

Sandra got a laugh from the remark. "It's wrestling, you have to look at the man under the pretend persona. I dunno, I just wanted to throw my vote in for a big guy, but choices are pretty slim as WWE's roster in general consists of a lot of smaller guys. I mean I'm sure none of us want to get with guys like Undertaker, Kane or Big Show. I for one don't want a overweight 40+ year old getting it on with me. Hmm, if looking past a beard is a issue then would a younger guy like Big Cass or Baron Corbin be more your fancy?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Tanesha laughed as she looked through her side of the closet, a large walk in courtesy of Emmet " Hmm, I can admit to having a thing for wrestlers. It wasnt the stimulating fights and and melodramatic plots that kept me watching when I was younger and even sometimes now. Evan Bourne was always a personal weakness of mine. Sasha banks, Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte for the divas. But if were talking about the men then Evan, Big Causs, Seamuss, the list goes "

She decided on a simple dark green t-shirt, blue jeans, and sandles.

-----------------------------------------------

Emmet smiled kindly " Very well " he paused as he sensed that someone else appeared to be calling him. Or it was more accurate to say it was a wish, upon seeing who it was he decided to go to them " Hmm, it appears someone else wishes to see me, a person your familiar with. Would you care to join me? There willbe coffee "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku sneezed " I feel like someones talking about a certain foul mouthed half demon magus, the trials of being popular "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Godric smiled " Sorry, but no one can hear you scream "

Suddenly he appeared in front of Dave, towering over the other man. Leaning over, he grabbed Daves chin and forcefully kissed him. Dave thrashed against him as Godrics tongue invaded his mouth. Sandra's telepathic actions were instantly reversed and all of the memories and emotions slammed back into Dave. Shining the brightest were her most recent visit and what she'd done.

He felt backwards and Godric broke the kiss. Dave's body was shaking from pure rage, he gripped his head as the memory kept playing over in his head in an endless loop. He could see, making him kneel and talking down to him as if he was some pawn to her queen, as if the years of happiness and love they'd spent together, the family they'd made, it all meant nothing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

Dave screamed and caused the space within his apart to break apart " THAT FUCKING BITCH, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER "

Godric laughed and waved his hand, making space settle down before Dave destroyed the entire building. " Damn dude, you seem a little pissed off, I like it, a lot. But seriously, you can't touch her and you know it. Your little outburst was impressive, but it wont hold a candle to her.....without some help " he held a hand out " Aside from the goblin, I have other abilities I can control the origin and the boundary. I'll save you the mumbo jumbo of explaining it all, just know that should you accept my help, I can make so you can trade blows with a god, so wh-

Dave grasped Godrics hand without hesitation " Do it! I don't care what you want i return. Kiss me, fuck me, make me your slave. Nothing else matters to me, just making that bitch suffer. I'll see her kneeling before me in a pool of blood! "

Godric stared at him intently before grinning broadly " Ha, you I like. Very well, just know that this is going to hurt, a lot and I make no promises that you'll survive it "

Dave didnt care, just said do and suddenly he was falling. No it was more then that, like he'd been ripped apart and was in a million pieces now. Dave no longer existed anymore or did? What was Dave? Sandra's alcoholic husband that she cruelly cheated on whenever the moment suited her . No, that Dave was dead and gone, it was time to be a new Dave or the real Dave.

He screamed in agony on the floor of his apartment as Godric just watched, his eyes glowing with power. Behind him was Wilamena sitting on the bed, she'd moved them into her dungeon for further privacy. The god slayers were busy with some ritual, Godric was going to make Dave strong, stronger then strong and then he was going to sit back and enjoy the show.

What felt like an eternity later, Dave opened his eyes, soaked with sweat and blood. He started to rise but foud he was already standing on his feet. He looked around the room and " saw " for the first time.

" The boundary's have been removed from you Davey, what your seeing is the boundless. Your power is way more then what it was or what you could have achieved in your lifetime, well if you'd stayed as you were. Space, time, dimention, the forces that hold sway over the universe, their now at your beck and call. Well, how do you feel? "

Dave was silent for a moment the he said " I feel like me and I feel like killing a phoenix "
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Scott exited the elevator on the bottom floor, ending up in a parking garage. There were all kinds of vehicles here, but the one he wanted was to his immediate left. It was a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, old-school chrome and black with the Avengers symbol by the handlebars. Putting on a leather jacket and grabbing the keys, he mounted the hog and started it up. The roaring to life made him smile, and he put on a pair of black shades to complete the 'cool biker' look.
"Let's rev it up," he said, revving the motorcycle a few times to get in the groove.

Scott roared out of the parking garage and onto the streets of NYC. It was open season on crime, and there was no limit to what he was ready to do. The death of Milo had emboldened criminals to feel they could act with impunity, and no other hero had yet stepped up to prove them wrong. It was time for Crusader to fight evil once more. Opening the throttle, he winded his way through the streets before he heard the piercing scream of a woman.
"That's our cue, Valor."

The scream was coming from a young professional woman in a female business suit being backed up against an alley wall by three punks in tattered clothing. They had vicious gleams in their eyes and were wielding a knife, bat, and chain between them. It was obvious that they planned to rape and kill her, a sad but not uncommon crime all over the world.
"Please..." the woman begged with tears in her eyes, offering her wallet to try and appease the thugs.
"Oh, don't worry, honey," the leader snickered, "We'll take your money after we're done."
There was another scream, and the men reached for her.

However, none of them could have imagined that Scott would jump from the building that the woman was backed up against and land perfectly on the leader's head.
"Mind letting me in on the action?"
The bat thug swung at him, so Scott jumped to dodge it and let the leader thug take the hit to the head. From here, it was easy to land a jumping kick on the bat-wielding thug's face. With two down, he turned to the chain-wielding thug and caught the chain that had been whirled at him. Wrapping it around his own hand, Scott pulled the thug toward him and punched him as hard as he could in the nose, knocking him unconscious.

The leader, however, was not giving up. He sprang to his feet and rushed Scott with the knife in his hand. Scott turned and casually turned the knife to the side, grabbing the leader thug by the face. With a flick of his wrist, you could hear the cracking of a bone in the neck. It was not enough to break the thug's neck, just enough to hurt him really badly and make him fallto the ground. Scott finished the fight by raising his leg in an axe-kick and bringing it down on the thug's face, knocking him out.

Turning to the woman, he approached her in a gentle manner.
"It's okay. I won't hurt you."
"Wh-Who are you?"
"My name's Scott. Come on and I'll give you a ride home."

The woman came with him and got on his motorcycle. Using her directions, he took her to her apartment complex and let her off.
"Be very careful walking the streets from now on, ma'am. Punks like that are everywhere and I might not be there to help out next time."
The woman hugged him and told him that she understood. He made sure that she made it safelyinto her apartment building before he left to retrieve the punks. Once he got back,he loaded them up on his motorcycle and turned them in to the police.

Scott was all over the city rounding up criminals, capturing drug dealers, kidnappers, and attempted murderers. Many a mugger never saw what hit them, and the jails in different precincts were starting to fill up. He was currently after a getaway car from a bank robbery, and the robbers were shooting at him. Cool in the face of danger, Scott weaved to dodge the bullets and summoned first a regular Valor Gauntlet on his right arm, and then switched it to a Forbidden Tenth Gauntlet so that he could use the Shining Fist of Valor. Firing a single blast into their left rear tire, he brought the car to a stop. Stopping his motorcycle and then using it as a springboard, Scott literally leaped into action and quickly defeated the armed thugs with Muay Thai brutality.

After dropping off the thugs at the local precinct and retturning the stolen money to the bank, he was stopped by a news van as he cruised down the street. A lady reporter was soon shoving a microphone in his face, and camera and microphone people were flanking him.
"This is Channel 7 news with Annie Taylor," the woman began, "We have finally caught up with the mysterious hero who's been stopping crimes all over the city. What is your name, sir?"
Ever unflappable, Scott simplysmiled at her.
"My name is Scott, Miss Taylor."

"Scott, why did you decide to start stopping crimes? Is it true that you have superpowers?"
"I'm stopping crimes because the hard-working citizens of this city deserve to come and go from home and work without being accosted by vicious criminals. I do indeed have superpowers, and will use them to fight evil on these streets for the good of the innocent."
"I noticed that you're riding a motorcycle belonging to The Avengers. Are you a new member of that organization?"

"I am not an official member of The Avengers, no, but I am allied with them."
An explosion from behind them suddenly interrupted the interview. The cameraman swiveled to reveal a large creature with orange skin destroying cars in front of it.
"It seems that a dangerous mutant is loose on the streets of Brooklyn. Can the city's newest hero stop it?"
Scott dismounted his hog and began calmly walking past the news crew.

"A mutant, huh? I guess we'll have to get serious now."
Deciding to try something new, Scott smacked his fists together in front of him. Sensing his thoughts, Valor applied all of the armor to him at once. This was the quickest, most efficient way to apply full armor without his Destructive Aura damaging his surroundings. Scott approached the rampaging mutant with a relaxed walk, ready to restore calm once more to the city streets.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Tanesha had the right idea with dressing casual, Sandra was thinking the same and went with a black T-Shirt that was wrestling themed showing Sasha Banks and her slogan The Boss. Sandra put on black jean shorts and red high heel boots that matched her hair. "Hmm, Sasha is a cutey and I don't mind adding a little more chocolate flavor to the mix. Then again Sheamus, I've always liked himself, the big Irish brute. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had any ginger on ginger action before." Sandra was referring to both herself and Sheamus being red heads. Milo was brown... sometimes and black... sometimes and blonde.... sometimes. Dave, Tanesha and Roberta was all black. But Sandra has never had a red on red party. Well she still hasn't had her red on blue grind either, but that she was saving to tackle at a later date.

-----

Tesla was a bit surprised Emmet asked her to tag along. "Um sure" she said. She probably shouldn't abandon the mission and wait for her debriefing. But something was just... she didn't know how to explain it. For whatever reason she wanted to stay with Emmet, if not even to get and know him better.

-----

Power like this was more then Dave could of ever hoped for on his own. He never said anything, but deep down Dave knew his former self was always Sandra's bitch. He'd had some power ups here and there, but now. Now he would see that Phoenix slut fall. And best of all, this time when Sandra is in danger, there is no Milo to save her.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 am

Roberta put on a black leather jacket, white shirt, blue jeans and a pair of chucks. She thought for a moment about bringing a few weapons, but what she could bring with her would be too large to conceal easily. "Well we better hurry up and choose. You know Riku will be tossin men in bed at supersonic speeds."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:36 am

" Excellent " Emmet said with a smile, he held out his arm and Tesla walked over and took it. Suddenly they were standing outside of a starbucks.

Minerva found herself back at the starbucks, same table she'd been at before her date with Scott. She was playing it over in her head, it had been so exciting and amazing. Flying with Scott and being in her arms. She found herself blushing again, to think she would have such a fun firth date. She couldnt wake to call her mother about this later, when it was good to do so. She knew her father had to be angry about her leaving and may very well have disowned her. It stung a little, but the elation she felt over her new path was making it hard to really think about it.

" Excuse me, but may we join you? "

Minerva looked up to see who it was and almost fainted, EMMET was standing next to her table and with Tesla Nova, Minerva had talked briefly with the woman but otherwise had no interactions with her, certainly a shocking duo. She realized she hadnt answered his question yet and started to rise then decided to bow then thought maybe she should just remain seated, resulting in a very awkward movement. " Um, o-of course, mr. Emmet, please join me! " ugh her voice came out so squeaky.

Emmet simply smiled and pulled out a chair for Tesla and sat down himself " Please, simply Emmet will do, Minerva "

He said her name, Emmet said her name! Breathe Minerva breathe. Oh what was he doing here? did he know she'd been at his mansion earlier? " Oh, please! I'll get you some drinks "

Emmet held up a hand " Please, relax Minerva, everything's alright. I'll take care of that, Tesla what you like? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime later Riku, Kaiser, Christian, Adrian, Garfield, Sandra, Tanesha, Katy, and Roberta were sitting in denny's and waiting for their food to arrive. Christian appeared to be extra excited for the events.

" Thanks for inviting me guys, I love wrestling! "

Riku shrugged " You haven't gotten much screen time lately, need to fix that. I mean of course I invited you dude! " kinda punched his arm lightly " We need more team bonding crap like this afterall "

" Especially since the team has grown bigger " Adrian commented " It's almost difficult to remember when it was just the six of us, executing " evil " and things of that nature. Either way is fine to me, but I think I like how things are now "

Tanesha smiled from her place between Sandra and Roberta " I'm certainly not complaining, feels like were actually making a difference and not just a couple bitches on chain leashes "

Riku banged the table " I know that's right, I heard from Queen Goddess that we may be going mainstream soon "

" Yes, with the state of the world after Milo's passing, having the public aware of us in the leagues of the SXM and Avengers could help boost public morale and general piece of mind. I imagine this would help your campaign as well "

Riku had thrown his name into the ring for president, given that the last one had met with misfortune. With Emmets full support and backing, he was ready for this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 am

Tesla gave Emmet a smile. "You know what, I hear you are quite the master of the gentlemanly kind. How about you surprise me with something you deem worthy." Tesla hadn't been one for fancy drinks, so she didn't really know of any. Yet she didn't walk to be boring and order straight up scotch. So she decided that flipping the decision back upon Emmet would be the best course of action.

-----

"As long as we keep my name on the down low, I think the group going mainstream should be successful." Sandra replied. Katy quickly realized what was on Sandra's mind. "Your still worried about the bad stigma you've built up as Phoenix, right?" Sandra gave a nod towards her friend. "Yea, hopefully some day I can restore the name of Phoenix. But I think most would either still run or riot if they heard Phoenix was in town."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 3:40 am

"Don't worry you have a traitor to the US government with you. That's barely a tenth of the baggage sitting at this table with you." Roberta was aware of how bad her reputation was. Even working with the MRD briefly gave her a lot of information from a different perspective. To them she was basically a less powerful Milo, but just as dangerous. If they could have they would've killed her or put her in a impenetrable box and tossed the key in a few dimensions. "Things are starting to change. The world is getting just a bit more comfortable with superhumans and mutants. Even having a couple of Angels flaunting their power in front of the world has made people more aware of the supernatural to. Let's hope it doesn't fuck up."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:06 am

Sandra smiled. "I appreciate it, but it's not just the government. The public at large doesn't like me. I've destroyed cities, I've caused the deaths of probably upwards in the millions range. I'm better known as the Dark Phoenix, as evil, then I am as good. And all those deaths are just the people of this planet, I've attacked others. That type of bad blood isn't just going to be forgotten about. I've been one of the most feared members of the SXM for years. The Code:breakers is a new start for me, I do hope not to make the same mistakes and that one day, I can make the name Phoenix into something to be idolized instead of feared. But that process will be slow with all the bad blood I have to cover up."

Sandra wondered where she'd be now if she had choose Dave over Tanesha. If she'd picked SXM over Code:breakers. "Thank you" Sandra telepathically said to Tanesha, being certain that choosing Tanesha was the right choice for her own sanity.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:42 am

As Scott got close to the mutant, it noticed him. He thought of the mutant as an "it" since it was impossible to tell from the form whether it was male or female.
"So," Scott began, "Having a bad day?"
The mutant smiled maliciously.
"Much better now that I have someone to SMASH!"
The voice sounded male, so his aggressive one-liner at least cleared that up.

"This doesn't have to end in violence. What do you call yourself?"
"Call me Smash!" the mutant shouted while throwing a punch at him.
The punch was so badly thrown that Scott dodged to the side without seeming to move his body. The Channel 7 news team was eagerly filming every second of this encounter.
"Okay, Smash, I'm Crusader."

"Don't care!" Smash shot back, throwing another sloppy punch that Scott easily dodged.
"I guess you don't want to talk this out."
"No talk! Fight me!"
Smash raised his hands to do a double-axe handle on Scott, leaving his whole body open for a counter attack.
"If you insist..."

Scott's arms glowed with golden and white energy, and he bent his knees as he pulled his arms back to strike. The Million Punches of Valor technique was unleashed, pegging Smash all over his body. The speed and viciousness of the technique caught the mutant off-guard, causing him to drop his arms. When the last punch struck Smash's solar plexus, Scott expected the fight to be over. However, instead of crumpling to the ground, Smash laughed. A powerful punch struck Scott's sternum, cracking his Valor Armor in that area and sending him flying backwards.

Smash looked at his fist with a malevolent smile.
"Thanks for the power boost, kid. I can smash things so much easier now."
Smash was much more than just a muscular brute in a reinforced body, contrary to appearances. His ability allowed him to grow stronger when direct force was applied to him. Scott's Million Punches had backfired in the worst way, and he now risked being defeated by a much stronger enemy.

Scott, however, did not panic. Smash may have had a mutant version of Xiao-Lee, but Alan and Chiang had taught him that every power and technique could be defeated. Fixing the armor on his torso, Scott began to somersault backwards to regain his balance. When his feet touched the ground, he used that split-second to do a backflip and land in a Muay Thai stance. The Channel 7 camera had caught this recovery, and stayed on him as he confidently walked toward Smash. It was time for him to prove in this fight that technique was superior to strength.

He began walking forward like he was going for a stroll in the park. This was a technique known as Donde, although others called it Azunde, and it was originally developed to block arrows coming from all sides. It was designed to counter any strike, making it perfect for use against Smash. As soon as he got close enough, Smash threw a right straight at him, a good Boxing punch that could kill a normal human outright, augmented as it was with Scott's absorbed power. However, using Donde, Scott dodged it at the last second by ducking and going to Smash's right side. He then swept Smash's legs out from under him, causing the mutant to fall on his face.

Scott seized the moment by sitting next to him and locking him in a sleeper hold. From this position, the technique was often called the "farm boy choke". Using enhanced strength from his Valor Armor, he was able to successfully choke Smash into unconsciousness. Standing up, he began to drag Smash to the local precinct. Annie Taylor wrapped up on her report, and made arrangements so that the footage would be on the news in an hour. Crusader would soon be famous, a hero the people of NYC could trust and believe in.

After Scott dropped Smash off at the precinct and was debriefed by some suits that took him away, he made the trek back to the motorcycle. The news van was gone, which was fine with him because he was ready to call it a day. Dispelling his armor, he mounted the motorcycle and began the ride back to The Avengers HQ. Once in their parking garage, he turned off the motorcycle and put it, the leather jacket, the sunglasses, and the keys back where they belonged. Taking the elevator up, he went to his room and grabbed a mystery novel off of the nightstand before lying down on the bed. His plan was to read for a while and then go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:43 am

Emmet came back a moment later with two drinks, a vanilla chai tea with a splash of cinnamon for Tesla and Emmet got himself a tuxedo frappecino. Minerva had finally started to calm down, Emmets very presence was so soothing " So, um Emmet, what brings you here? "

" Oh I was just in the neighborhood, same as when I ran into Miss Nova, I sensed I was needed here, is something on your mind? "

Minerva was unsure of how to respond, then with the slightest of mental proddings, she talked. She explained how she left her family agaist her fathers wishes, how he refused to recognize her talent in skill in favor of her brother, simply based on her sex, the decision to join the avengers, all that had happened, and her new indecision.

" Um, your kind of why I decided to leave. You've always been my idol, ever since you appeared and started producing music, all of your songs are so wonderful and empowering. Just listening to them helped me get through the day and your fashion lines are so cool, my father never allowed me to get anything he deemed, um " whorish "

Emmet sipped his drink and listened as Minerva spoke her life story. He smiled after awhile and she took a breath " I see, dawling believe me i'm very familiar with that saying, you cant pick your family " he thought of Godric and his mother " It's one of the reasons i've always strived to not make their mistakes with my own children. You are your own person now, beholden to no one, least of all your father. Tell me, which of my songs is your favorite? "

Minerva didnt even have to think about it " It's my turn "

Emmet grinned broadly " I thought so, how would you feel about performing it with me? "

Minerva felt that fainting sensation again, but Emmet quickly wiped it away " Um, sing with you, right now? "

Emmet nodded " Precisely, what better time then now? "

Minerva took a breath and decided to stop overthinking " Yes please, i'd love to sing with you! "

Music automatically started playing, the building have been reformed so that a stage was at the center with all of the tables and chairs surrounding it. Emmet, Minvera, and Tesla who'd been dragged along stood in front of three microphones. Minerva was shaking in her shoes, she couldnt believe she was about to sing with her idol, on some level she felt like this had to be a dream, but as Emmet smiled at her encouragingly , she realized this was real. Taking a deep and calming breath, she started to sing while Emmet and Tesla harmonized.

Minerva:
When I was young
If I just closed my eyes
Then I could go anywhere
Dream of any place
Imagination set the pace
And my heart was happy there

What a shame that you came
Round and told me
Said my dreams can't come true
"Don't be foolish
Give up your wish
Big things aren't for you"

And how you'd scold and chide me
Forever criticize me
But now I think I know the truth

You were the one
Who held me down and told me
I was heading nowhere
You said know your place
Accept your fate and show good face
And be thankful that you're there

That was so long ago
When you owned me
I believed it was true
Bend me shape me
Build me break me
Why was I your fool?
And now I'm so much stronger
I'm not yours any longer
I've got a message here for you

Minerva with Emmet and Tesla:
Time for you to learn
It's my turn
I won't be held down any longer
I've waited all my life and finally it's here
It all begins
A chance to win
A dream that's been a lifetime
An endless vast uphill climb
The day I've waited for is drawing near

Emmet:
Hey wait turn and show your face
I've got a lot to say
And you're not going anywhere
You lose; the time you ruled me's through
I'm in control I own my soul
And I'll never go back there

Wasted years that I spent
Never knowing
I was kept, I was used
Never-ending
Condescending
Now I just refuse
I don't care what it costs me
I know I almost lost me
Won't spend another day confused

Tesla:
You rose I fell
Made my life hell
Anything to crush my soul
Anything to feel control
Finally free I've come so far
Finally see how sick you are
I spent my life degraded
But I won't leave here jaded
I'll start again and finally prove

Emmet, Minerva, and Tesla:
Time for you to learn
It's my turn
I won't be held down any longer
I've waited all my life and finally it's here
It all begins
A chance to win
A dream that's been a lifetime
An endless vast uphill climb
The day I've waited for is drawing near

Minerva's nervous was gone the instant she'd started singing and just gave herself over to the music. This had to be one of the most fantastic moments of her life, singing here with Emmet and Tesla, she felt like she was really free now. As the audience exploded with applause, Emmet took the hands of both women and together they took a bow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm pretty sure when most people think of the word phoenix, the flawless queen goddess comes to mind " Riku said as he held up a magazine with Emmet on the cover wearing a phoenix themed suit " But like Robbie said, most to all of us at this table have rap sheets, sans our demon with a human heart " he nudged Christian playfully " Your certainly not among judgy cunts, ok your not among judgey cunts that will think badly of you for the things you've done in your past "

Adrian nodded " There are a lot of places on the planet I cant really show my face, so I get it "

Tanesha squezed Sandra's hand gently " Same, not as bad as them, but i've got some skeletons in my closet. Kind of what makes a code:breaker a code:breaker "

" Being raging psychopaths? " Garfield said with a fang showig grin "

" I think i've heard the word puckish rogue thrown around a lot " Kaiser added " That'll do "

" Were a bunch of bad bitches, thats even better, though puckish rogue has a nice ring to it ad the foods here! " Riku cheered " I need a snack before all the protein intake starts! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 am

This was a new experience for Tesla, the feelings she felt where almost confusing. It reminded her of the first time she feel in love and how she didn't know how to really handle it. She couldn't deny that she enjoyed the cheering fans though. "So is this what you Code:Breakers do in your spare time?" Tesla asked after bowing with the others.

-----

Sandra couldn't help but smile at how lightly the conversation turned. "Puckish rogue huh, I'll take that name over other things I've been called." Code:Breakers always seemed so good at lightening the mood. "Just so you know, you guys ain't getting free reign on everyone tonight. This group of fine ass bitches over here are getting in on some action as well." Sandra smiled as Katy seemed surprised "Wait a sec, what?"

Sandra realized that Katy was sat with them, but didn't know anything about what Sandra/Tani/Roberta had in mind. "Don't worry Katy, nobody is forcing you to join. Though you can if you want to." Sandra gave Katy a innocent wink, she was sure the girls wouldn't mind the foursome becoming a 5. Though that didn't seem likely as Katy turned them down before. But there was no harm trying to peak her curiosity at least.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:34 am

" Spare time, anytime. The desire to perform is an everyday occurance dawling and one that we all completely enjoy " Emmet said he returned the starbucks to normal and started signing autographs. After doing that for awhile, he bid Tesla and Minerva farewell, inviting them to come over tomorrow and sending Tesla wherever she desired. As he teleported off, he had another place to stop off at. He appeared outside Scott's room and knocked on the door.

---------------------------------------------------

As everyone started eating their food, conversation toned down a little. Christian's ears pricked up as he heard the conversation a few tables away.

" Ugh, look at that freak, gotta be a mutie "

" Yeah, his skin looks disgusting all those freak tattoo's "

" Think those other fuckers are muties? "

" Of course, muties group together and shit, should run them out "

" Not to mention being muties, there's niggers and gooks "

Christian was disgusted by what he heard, while he wasnt a mutant, the digs at his appearance did bother him a little bit, all that malice and stupidity. All the pointless racism, his demon blood was starting to boil but Riku placed a hand on his arm.

" You know, everyone's a little bit racist " he winked and Christian automatically saw where he was driving this, returning his wink.

Christian:
Say, Kate, can I ask you a question?

Riku:
Sure!

Christian:
Well, you know Trekkie Monster upstairs?

Riku:
Uh huh.

Christian:
Well, he's Trekkie Monster, and you're Kate Monster.

Riku:
Right.

Christian:
You're both Monsters.

Riku:
Yeah.

Christian:
Are you two related?

Riku:
What?! Princeton, I'm surprised at you! I find that racist!

Christian:
Oh, well, I'm sorry! I was just asking!

Riku:
Well, it's a touchy subject.
No, not all Monsters are related.
What are you trying say, huh?
That we all look the same to you?
Huh, huh, huh?

Christian:
No, no, no, not at all. I'm sorry,
I guess that was a little racist.

Riku:
I should say so. You should be much more
careful when you're talking about the
sensitive subject of race.

Christian:
Well, look who's talking!

Riku:
What do you mean?

Christian:
What about that special Monster School you told me about?

Riku:
What about it?

Christian:
Could someone like me go there?

Riku:
No, we don't want people like you-

Christian:
You see?!
You're a little bit racist.

Riku:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Christian:
I guess we're both a little bit racist.

Riku:
Admitting it is not an easy thing to do...

Christian:
But I guess it's true.

Riku:
Between me and you,
I think

Riku and Christian:
Everyone's a little bit racist
Sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go
Around committing hate crimes.
Look around and you will find
No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact
We all should face
Everyone makes judgments
Based on race.

Christian:
Now not big judgments, like who to hire
or who to buy a newspaper from -

Riku:
No!

Christian:
No, just little judgments like thinking that Mexican
busboys should learn to speak goddamn English!

Riku:
Right!

Riku and Christian:
Today.
So, everyone's a little bit racist
Okay!
Ethinic jokes might be uncouth,
But you laugh because
They're based on truth.
Don't take them as
Personal attacks.
Everyone enjoys them -
So relax!

Christian:
All right, stop me if you've heard this one.

Riku:
Okay!

Christian:
There's a plan going down and there's only
one paracute. And there's a rabbi, a priest...

Riku:
And a black guy!

Tanesha:
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Kate?

Riku:
Uh...

Tanesha:
You were telling a black joke!

Christian:
Well, sure, Gary, but lots of people tell black jokes.

Tanesha:
I don't.

Christian:
Well, of course you don't - you're black!
But I bet you tell Polack jokes, right?

Tanesha:
Well, sure I do. Those stupid Polacks!

Christian:
Now, don't you think that's a little racist?

Tanesha:
Well, damn, I guess you're right.

Riku:
You're a little bit racist.

Tanesha:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Christian:
We're all a little bit racist.

Tanesha:
I think that I would
Have to agree with you.

Riku and Christian:
We're glad you do.

Tanesha:
It's sad but true!
Everyone's a little bit racist -
All right!

Riku:
All right!

Christian:
All right!

Tanesha:
All right!
Bigotry has never been
Exclusively white

Riku, Christian,and Tanesha:
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
Even though we all know
That it's wrong,
Maybe it would help us
Get along.

Christian:
Oh, Christ do I feel good.

Tanesha:
Now there was a fine upstanding black man!

Christian:
Who?

Tanesha:
Jesus Christ.

Riku:
But, Gary, Jesus was white.

Tanesha:
No, Jesus was black.

Riku:
No, Jesus was white.

Tanesha:
No, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was black-

Christian:
Guys, guys...Jesus was Jewish!

Garfield:
Hey guys, what are you laughing about?

Tanesha:
Racism!

Garfield:
Cool.

Katy:
BRIAN! Come back here!
You take out lecycuraburs!

Christian:
What's that mean?

Garfield:
Um, recyclables.
Hey, don't laugh at her!
How many languages do you speak?

Riku:
Oh, come off it, Brian!
Everyone's a little bit racist.

Garfield:
I'm not!

Christian:
Oh no?

Garfield:
Nope!
How many Oriental wives
Have you got?

Katy:
What? Brian!

Christian:
Brian, buddy, where you been?
The term is Asian-American!

Katy:
I know you are no
Intending to be
But calling me Oriental -
Offensive to me!

Garfield:
I'm sorry, honey, I love you.

Katy:
And I love you.

Garfield:
But you're racist, too.

Katy:
Yes, I know.
The Jews have all
The money
And the whites have all
The power.
And I'm always in taxi-cab
With driver who no shower!

Christian:
Me too!

Riku:
Me too!

Tanesha:
I can't even get a taxi!

Code:Breakers:
It's true.
But everyone is just about
As racist as you!
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
And everyone stopped being
So PC
Maybe we could live in -
Harmony!

Katy:
Evlyone's a ritter bit lacist!

By the end of the song the restaurant was laughing and cheerig, the racist group a few tables away had slipped away during the end of the song, or tried too. Their food had started pelting them on the way out as they ran.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:52 am

Tesla went back to the Avengers where after explaining what happened with Shawkun, she then turned it for the night.

-----

Sandra applauded her girl and besty as well as Christian and Riku on a great performance. "Great job guys!" she exclaimed. Sandra heard the same raciest comments, but she ignored them easily. There was many more people like this in the world, and it generally wasn't a matter worth pursuing. But Sandra did take pleasure in seeing those guys getting what they had coming.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:56 am

Scott's eyes went to the door as he heard a knock.
"Hmm, who could that be?"
Hoping it was Minerva, Scott got up and set his book on the table before stretching and going to the door. He looked through the door and was surprised to see Emmett on the other side. It was disappointing that it was not Minerva, but he and Emmett were friends and he didn't mind the visit. The leader of the CB's probably wanted to talk tohim about hisunexpected visit to his Paris home earlier that day.

Opening the door, Scott gave him a cordial smile.
"Hey, Emmett. Did you need something?"
Scott invited him in and shut the door before sitting down on his bed and inviting Emmett to sit in a desk chair.
"I haven't seen you since the Godric mission. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Emmet took a seat and crossed his legs, hands folded on his lap as he regarded Scott " I've been well, a few interdimentional travels here, teaming up with selves " he shrugged " The normal, though you appear to be making quite the name for yourself, impressive " He was referring to Scott's work in New York and rounding up multiple criminals. " The Code:Breakers have been making rounds all over the world to deal with little fires here and there. Hmm, I understand you visited while I was not there to be a proper host. Though my so Kaiser acted in my sted "

He leaned forward a little " What say I give you a tour of the Code:Breaker compound? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next