Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Tyler: Never intended to move without a proper plan Scott. I'm just commenting that the man doesn't seem any stronger by your descriptions than Sandra. And we have Sandra and Emmet both. If the Avengers focus on the rest of them and the Phoenix hosts handle Godric, well, that seems a solid enough attack strategy. Although luring them into a playing field we control would be best...in which case, Emmet? Anything you can tell us we can use?
Aaron: Well, if the Cap says wait...

"It doesn't seem either Sandra or Scott were aware Aaron wasn't ever intending to move by himself, he was trying to get Emmet to make his move sooner rather than latter. Although he was more than happy to pretend Scott's speech had convinced him otherwise"

Aaron: I can already contain the guy easy enough, but if you say he's got our number, fine Fuller. What else can Emmet give us then? We have enough gear back at the tower to help with anything tech side, so we should probably head back.

----

"The group drive east and after about an hour, manage to clear the greater London area (night time and no respect for speed limits)"

Liz: Lucky we weren't followed.

Ilyrana: Not luck. I have shielded this vehicle with elven protection charms. What do we do now?
Fathae: We must recover the sword!
Ilyrana: We need to know where he has taken it, and I have not a single clue.
Theo: Well, perhaps we need to find our barrings. Fathae, what can you tell us about that sword?
Fathae: I...the sword's name is Caliburn. It is the sword on the stone, the one that gives the right of kingship over the kingdom of England. Some say, in the presence of Pendragon blood, it's true purpose is revealed.

"Theo thinks"

Theo: Hmm...a right of possession...the once and future...

"Theo looks absorbed in thought, sitting cross legged"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 12:57 am

"Does any of this mean anything to you Theo" asked Abby as she waited patiently. Abby wished she could help, clearly Caliburn was of a great deal of importance to Fathae. Unfortunately Abby hadn't the faintest idea where to look. Best she could do was hope one of her allies had some useful information to share.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 1:20 am

Theo: Perhaps...I'm not sure. Fathae, they said you were born in England. Can you take us to your old home?
Fathae: I...I have not been home since I was a child. I doubt there is even anything left of the original house
Theo: It wont hurt to try
Fathae: Fine..

"Fathae slowly slumps into the front sea, wearing just her blue dress, still injured, and directs Cal on where to go"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Cal follows Fathae's directions back to the desired location.

-----

Tanya had returned to Asgard after The Avengers rescue to reclaim the throne as queen. Some welcomed her back though few where unimpressed by her quick death at Milo's hands. Some displays of dominance was required to showcase she still processed the power to guide Asgard into the future and to silence the doubters. Minimum blood was ultimate spilled and no lives where taken, all that was hurt was the pride of whoever doubted Tanya's abilities.

Now clothed in her Asgardian war gear once more and seated upon the throne, Tanya could finally take relief of being out of that hellish prison. Tanya spawned several clones in a instant, each tasked with various powers and objectives around Asgard to complete. One stood by the real Tanya as the others left for their duties.

"Show my everything that has happened since the Ventro incident" commanded Tanya with a stern tone. The clone simply answered with "yes ma'am" and room around them began to change, reality shifting to reveal to Tanya all the events she had missed.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 3:39 am

Emmet was content to stand back and listen to both sides as well, Aarons arrogance not with standing, he could sense they were skilled warriors indeed, but it wasnt going to be enough in the end, not for Godric, they were all going to walk into a slaughter.Scotts did appear to be good with his words, hitting points and saying exactly what would best be heard by each individual, very idealistic.

" Ok, what is with the afterschool special speech? I mean it was nice, but yeah whats with the afterschool special speech? " Riku asked as he and the others had all walked over.

Emmet covered his mout " Riku play nice " he lowered it and smiled, his eyes blazing with amusement and excitement " Well said Scott, you cut to the point quite well. Very well then, I dont always take the aid of others when it comes to matters such as this, but you all seem determined to fight for justice, let us convene and I shall honor some wisdom upon you " he smiled broadly at Aaron and snapped his fingers, moving everyone into the dining room-now war room.

" But, as you have come to Code:Breakers domain, you shall be welcomed in our personal way " his smile broadened as a look of confusion came over most of the Avengers. Music started blaring around them.

Code:Breakers:
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Darling, you give love a bad name

Emmet:
An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passion's a prison, you can't break free

Sandra:
Oh, oh, you're a loaded gun (yeah)
Oh, oh, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done

Emmet with the Code:Breakers:
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (Eva:bad name)
I play my part
And you play your game
You give love a bad name (Kaiser:bad name)
You give love a bad name
You give love a bad name

Jonathan:
Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips
A school boy's dream, you act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye

Roberta:
Oh, oh, you're a loaded gun
Oh, oh, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done

Riku with the Code:Breakers:
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (Noah:bad name)
I play my part
And you play your game
You give love a bad name (Christian:bad name)
You give love... ah!

Epic break in lyrics for dancing and air guitar solo's

Emmet, Sandra, and Jonathan with Code:Breakers:
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part
And you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
(Riku:Whoa) You give love
(Noah:Whoa) You give love (Adrian:bad name)
(Roberta:Whoa) You give love
(Garfield:Whoa) You give love (Ikobad name)
(Eva:Whoa) You give love
(Iko:Whoa) You give love (Kaiser:bad name)
(Bawla:Whoa) You give love
(Genesis:Whoa) You give love (Christian:bad name)

The song ended with poses with fireworks before everyone took their seats. Emmet smiled " Forgive the grandiosse display, but i'm one for showmanship and dont like to dissapoint "

The atmosphere immediately changed as Emmet's expression became serious and he started explaining.

" Godric is powerful on his own, even before we both became host, our battles were epic and destructive. As I am a phoenix, Godric is a serpent, the ouroborus, the snake that bites it's own tale in an infinite loop. His core powers are boundary manipulation and origin manipulation. He's not very creative with either, aside from making his strengh reach the level of the gods or past them. But while he's attuned with the Goblin force.....the battle to seal him took a solid 100 years, night and day battles that scarred parts of the earth and several dimentions. It was all I could do to bind him. As Sandra said before the same method I used before most likely will not work again, he will make sure of that " he let his words sink in before continuing.

" I dont know why these godslayers have chosen to release him, I can hazard a guess that they have some goal and it falls in line with Godrics own interest "

Jericho cleared his throat " If I may "

Emmet nodded and Jericho started talking

" I have some information on these mages. God Slayer magic is an ancient branch of magic, long since forgotten to most and nearly impossible to learn for no text exist to learn and only by words of a corrosponding god can it be learned. There are at least six god slayers that we know of. Darkness or the night, light, lightning, wind, water, and earth. In a way it functions like dragon slaying magic, in that it can match up with branches of elemental based magic.  The spells they use are incredibly destructive, Riku, what can you add as someone that fought them "

" A bunch of punk ass bitches " Riku said matter o factly " Anything divine based or godly is gonna get a hell of a burn from coming in contact with their magic, Yori-Sama can confirm. Hmm, honestly, strong as they are I dont see how they can really help Godric out that much, ugh then again they were bright enough to figure out a way to release Godric and dumb enough to actually do it, so we shouldnt right them off completely, I guess "

Jericho frowned " I loathe to admit this, but Emmet isnt the only one with familial connections to this, the head of these god slayers appears to be my older brother, I have only heard snippets of him here and there, nothing particularly significant, I had planned to kill him and reanimate him at some later date. But it appears his pulling a stunt like this is going to speed that plan up. Some of them appear to be more skilled them others. My brother aside, the godslayer of water appears to be heavily gifted at melee combat and the one of earth, his experience is immense "

Jonathan raised a hand " What about the little kid they have in their group, did they do something to him to make him be with them? "

" Not that I could see, he's there of his own free will "

Jonathan just nodded and didnt say anything else, Emmet patted his fiancee's shoulder and promised they'd do something to help the young boy and turned back to Aaron and Scott.

-------------------------------------------

Tanesha shrugged as she could feel Emmet's presence in her mind " Sandra's awakened to her sexuality and probably wants to see if that expands to others, I'll let her know it's a nogo, dont worry. Emmets calling a meeting with Avengers "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 4:32 am

"Most of the Avengers have this look of...confusion, while watching the show"

Aaron: huh...they have Sandra singing...okay then.

Elsa: God slayer magic...

"Elsa has the look of someone trying to remember some long read book"

Aaron: So, a bunch of elemental mages and the Godric fellow...again the bigger problem here seems to be collateral. We need to bring him to our turf so as to avoid unnecessary damage.
Tyler: And how do you propose we do that

"Aaron smiles"

Aaron: So if this Godric is really your twin brother, and if he's half as...quirky as you, he loves a good crowd. We can't just evacuate NYC or bring him to some deserted area, he'll never bite. But, if we convince him he has a crowd.

"Aaron's helmet forms in front of him on the dinner table and the eyes project a hologram of the Earth, with various satellites appearing as red dots"

Aaron: These are the various Stark&Morrison satellites. They've been recording for a long time, since Stark Enterprises days. I can set my armor's AI to use an algorithm to pick and chose the most appropriate projections and use the various Stark tech around rebuilt NYC to project them, making it seem like Godric's got an audience of fleeing civilians as he fights Emmet. We need to make him focus ON Emmet, he wont take any other bait. Tyler, meanwhile you and SHIELD will handle perimeter control. Sandra, your job before helping Emmet is to evac everyone in NYC and put them somewhere safe. With your Phoenix powers it should be simple enough to pin point everyone and teleport them. While Emmet keeps Godric busy, the rest of us handle his little posse. They may have powerful magecraft, but we have him

"Aaron points to Christopher"

Christopher: Hmm...the what now?
Aaron: You use the Avengers tower computers to analyze their magical energy output and then program a hard counter into my iron drone suits. The exact same way we devised and countered Jet's darkness when it was taking over Sandra.
Christopher: That is COMPLETELY different! The darkness wasn't magical. I need at LEAST a year of studying the particles that compose mystical energy to even be CLOSE to developing such counter measures
Aaron: Doc, I trust you. You got this.

"Aaron turns to Emmet"

Aaron: The important thing here is that you keep your brother so focused on you, he doesn't even realize what we're pulling. Trust me, I think you know what he's like, and I've seen his kind before. If he has a crowd, and if he has you, he'll be more than happy to let us walk all over him. Once his little friends are done, we pile on him. All of us. Heck we can give Parker a call and she'll be more than happy to help devise a new sealing method.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 4:52 am

Tanya watched as motion images displayed before Tanya's eyes, almost like a movie all the key events since Tanya's death was revealed to her.    "So a mysterious portal, some fresh blood on Earth, Wendigo's, elf's, god slayers, and apparently Phoenix is gay now.    Looks like it's been quite eventful."  

Tanya watched on as the reality warp revealed Milo being outed from the SXM, Tesla jumping ship to Avengers with Dave wanting to follow, the mix up within the teams ranks in general then The Goblin.    Tanya was showed the Avengers whereabouts and everything up until current time, even the Code:Breakers little performance.    "That's enough" Tanya said, and the clone had reality in the throne chamber return to normal.

Tanya leaned forward before standing up.   The human in her told her that she had no reason to get involved in these affairs, not yet at least given her allies wasn't in danger.    But the Asgardian in her seen a fight and she longed for a good work out after so much time spent in that damn cage.    "I'm going to Earth to check out this so called Goblin.    Make sure things stay calm here will you?"  A portal opened up for Tanya automatically, with the power to manipulate reality this clone should have plenty of power to man the fort for a while.    Tanya took a step through the portal and was instantly in New York.     Godric's building was clearly visible but the location was not suitable.   "Well this won't do at all.    Look like I'll have to bring the Goblin to me, instead of I going to it."

-----

Katy relaxed a bit.   "You know I was a little worried where this was going.   For a moment there I expected you to try and sweet talk and seduce me.    Well, I should probably shut up before I make our newfound friendship to feel awkward.  Let go see what this meeting is about."

Katy stood and waited for Tanesha to lead the way, but felt she needed to say one last thing.   "Hey Tanesha, while I don't feel for you and Sandra in that way.    If you ever need a friend to share anything with, be it your experience with Troy or otherwise.    Just call me up.   You seem like a really nice person at heart, and if Sandra trusts you then I can to.    I know some things your not comfortable sharing with those you are intimate with, but bottling problems up are bad for you to.   That's where a good BFF comes into play.   I'll gladly fill that role if you need me to.   Now, we probably shouldn't be late."

-----

"Between Parker and Jericho on our side one would assume somebody could come up with something. Clearing out New York is no problem and I don't doubt Godric taking the bait. As long as we have a sure fire end plan to separate Godric from Goblin and put him away, the rest sounds reasonable."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:11 am

Scott watched as Emmet, Sandra, and others, apparently called "Code: Breakers" began performing a musical number based on a rock song. While all the singing and dancing was not at all what he was used to, he couldn't help but tap his foot and be impressed by how well-choreographed they were. He guessed that they probably did this a lot.
"You guys would be a hit in Vegas," he said with a genuine smile after they were done.
Of course, once it was time to get serious, Scott was all-business. They explained to them exactly what they were up against, and Scott listened as Aaron detailed a plan to use Godric's sense of showmanship against him.

Scott's only concern for the plan was whether Godric would fail to notice him. When Scott unleashed the power of a Voltari soul, from putting on all of the armor at once to attacking, it would always destroy something. The power that could be generated just from putting on the armor was enough to level an entire city. He guessed that Godric would be too fixated on a cosmic being and Aaron's holograms to really noticed, but he hoped not to ruin the plan. The god slayer mage of water sounded like someone he would be well-suited for, since he had complete mastery of all martial arts that existed thanks to Alan's training. Scott was best on the battlefield, so he was silent as the others perfected the plan that they would go with.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Sandra stood by with what seemed like a increased sensed sense of pride after the musical number. It seems she rather fancied her signing ability. As Emmet was in the midst of explaining Godric to the others however, Mien came to Sandra. A massive energy had arrived on Earth, Sandra recognized who it was and got a brief look of concern before teleporting away. She arrived in a desolate wasteland, far from any city. There she see Tanya cross legged on a flat rock.

"Welcome Phoenix. Have you come to spectate the show?" It seems Tanya was expecting a battle already. Sandra looked seriously at Tanya "no I've come to stop it." Tanya chuckled amusingly at the comment. "It's to late for that. The challenge is already on the table, I even asked Goblin to bring his little mage friends along." Sandra looked upset, she was about to speak but Tanya shut her comment down. "Don't bother Phoenix. I know your afraid of this Goblin. It's alright, you take whatever little tail you have, tuck it between your legs and step aside. I shall handle this Goblin for you, and I don't even demand anything in return. I'll do it simply of my own amusement."

Sandra seemed stunned by the comment. "Tanya, what the hell is up with you?" A amusing question indeed Tanya thought. "Why nothing. I've just been locked in a cage for a long while, and I could use a good warm up. Is it not better I take care of the thorn in your side to battle among allies? But I get it, you think this person can't be beaten. But then again Phoenix, why wouldn't you?"

Tanya hoped down from her perch and walked up to Sandra, her face more serious now. "After all, what have you really done with your power Sandra?" Tanya dropped the Phoenix tag name to address Sandra directly. "You couldn't take down Leah, I did. You couldn't rescue that future time dimension. You can't fight Illia on your own, you couldn't fight Milo on your own, you even lost to fucking Yamairo with Jet's eternal darkness aiding you at the time. You have all of Yama's abilities plus infinite more plus infinite power to boot. So Sandra, do tell me how you possibly had managed to fuck up that battle, hmm?

I suppose 7 or 8 years ago you did beat Blackheart that one time. You've been living off that victory ever since haven't you?" Tanya smirked as Sandra seemed offended yet didn't really have comeback. "The Phoenix loves you Sandra, your the pinnacle of her power. But sometimes you really have to question why. Now" Tanya makes a scooting motion her hand "scoot aside Phoenix, let a real women handle this." Tanya turned her back to Sandra in a show of disrespect seeing their conversation wasn't even over. She floated back over to the rock taking her perch once more. She hoped this Godric arrived soon, all this sitting was starting to bore her. At least Sandra proved to be a amusing couple of minutes to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Back in England, the first rays of sunlight start to peer over the eastern horizon as the group finally arrives at the location Fathae was telling Cal. It's a near abandoned village, like so many exist in rural areas, inhabited only by older folk. Just one mile or so off the main settlement, up on a hill that overlooked the beautiful green landscape, with a river off in the distance is a small cottage, surrounded by a stone wall. One with enhanced visual perception can even see Gloucester off to the southwest. Ilyrana watches over the landscapes with a look of melancholia, as Fathae leads the group in. The inside of the hold house is dusty and worn, clearly abandoned for many, many years, but the foundations remain strong. The garden in the back of the house is overgrown with weeds, a single large treegrowing on the side of the hill just by the walls"

Fathae: Apologies for the mess, I have not visited this place in a very long time.
Theo: Where exactly are we?
Fathae: This...this is my home. And it was my parents home before me, and before them their parents. You wished to know more about Caliburn?

"Fathae leads the group to the kitchen and clears out the table, revealing a cellar door. She opens it and leads the group down. Ilyrana does the favor of casting a small light spell for visibility. The cellar is abandoned, old shelves empty, all that's left is cobwebs. However, Fathae begins searching through the shelves, eventually one hears a click, and what before seemed like a reinforced wall dug out of the rock itself parts to reveal a new chamber"

"The chamber is all made of stone, with a single pool of clear water fed from somewhere within the Earth, and in the middle of that pool lays a display, engraved with ancient runes. The display itself is empty. Also adorning the walls of the chamber is a red dragon"

Fathae: This is where my mother, and her mother before her, kept the sword of Excalibur safe. Hidden deep in the Earth.

"Fathae looks at the chamber with a serious look, as if in the presence of a holy site. Theo inspects the banner"

Theo: The Red Dragon of Wales...the symbol of King Arthur and the resistance against the Anglo-Saxons.

"Ilyrana meanwhile inspects the runes"

Ilyrana: This is...this is fae runes. Very old. If you give me some time, I can decipher what it says
Fathae: I know what it says. Those of us of ancient Avalonë, we shall keep it safe. We will wait and guard the future King's crown

"Ilyrana narrows her eyes"

Ilyrana: Yes but...yes this rune is king, and this is Avalonë, but..there is more here written. This rune means dragon.
Fathae: My mother would bring me down here and tell me the tale of king Arthur, and our duty as the keepers of the sword. I am aware of what it says
Ilyrana: Did she tell you the entire translation?

"The elf and Fathae share a stare"

Fathae: Take your time. I'm afraid there is no food here, I will have to go hunting
Red: I'll come with ya. This place's far to solemn for me
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Abby didn't really know anything about hunting so she decided to stay. "I'll stay here with Ilyrara. Can I assume your staying as well Theo?"

-----

It seemed Tanya was set on the battle, Sandra would need some help or she's going to fuck up all the groups plans. Sandra reached out to Emmet and Aaron. "Emmet, Aaron. I have Tanya here. She claims she's called out Godric and his posse to fight. She's not listening to me. Emmet your very good with words, Aaron she might be closer to Avergers then me, maybe you can reason with her. I haven't seen Godric yet but no telling when he'll show up."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Theo: Oh most definitely, this place is fascinating. See here? Looking at these banners Abigail, I'd say they're extremely old, the artistry and fabric is not of this age. Why I'd say they're from pre Anglo-Saxon Britain...which would make sense but, for them to have such little show of ware
Ilyrana: There is a spell about this chamber. That slows the weariness of time and preserves things as they are. It is something that faerie magecraft is extremely good at.

"Ilyrana looks around the room"

Ilyrana: Talimlë

"A small gust of air springs forth from Ilyrana, and ruffling the banners of the room and sending ripples on the calm pool. And then slowly all over the room, runes of the same kind as the ones inscribed in the stone begin to shine all over the room, blue and yellow"

Theo: My word!
Ilyrana: Whoever made this room was a powerful fae. Ancient blood, old and strong. That stone inscription reads:

"Those of us of ancient Avalonë, we shall keep it safe. We will wait and guard the future King's crown. We shall guard the blood of Red Dragon, hold vigil over the lands taken by the White Dragon, until such time the past King rises anew. His blood shall be of the fae, he shall command the armies of Camelot. Dragon and faerie shall cleanse Albion of its invaders"

Theo: Well now...isn't that interesting. What do you suppose it means?
Ilyrana: Ever heard the full tale of King Arthur furry one? Young Abigail?

----

"Aaron signs"

Tyler: What's wrong?
Aaron: Apparently, Tanya decided to challenge Godric to a one on one. According to satellite pin pointing they're somewhere out in the Nevada desert, a few dozen miles away from anything, but still...
Tyler: What's the call?
Aaron: Well we didn't exactly rescue her from Hel so she could go and get herself put there again did we? Sandra, put me on a psychic conversation with her. I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 12:19 am

Abby couldn't help but take a interest in things that fascinated Theo, his enthusiasm peaking her own curiosity. Ilyrara then generated a light wind and revealed more scriptures. "The name rings a bell and I may of heard bits about him, but certainly not the whole thing."

-----

"Sure thing." Sandra speaks up to Tanya "hey, collect call from Iron Man" she then sets up the psychic link with Aaron. "Aaron, how are things since Hel?" Tanya spoke much more friendly towards Aaron then Sandra.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 2:52 am

Ilyrana: A long time ago, there was a man by the name of Uther Pendragon. He was a king in the isle of Albion, whom you men now call Britain, sometime after those accursed Romans fled the island. Back then, the realms of Men were petty things, barely more than a few villages between them. But Uther, he dreamed to unite all of Britain under his rule. To that end, he sought the aid of the fair folk

"Ilyrana sits down by the pool, gently rippling its waters with her hand. Abby, Theo, Cal and Liz can see images as if distant memories playing out in the reflection"

Ilyrana: Back then, elves had already but abandoned our fight and our struggle. But there were others that gave him their ears. The faeries granted him their blessing and sent to him an agent of their power. A man who was called in his native tongue Myrddin Wyllt. But these days, I think you have taken to calling him Merlin. He was made a vehicle for the fae folk's powers and influence, and he guided Uther to victory over a rival king of men, for he desired the man's wife, Igraine. He won thanks to him, but he took the wife before the rival king had been dead. He bedded the woman before such a time as her husband had died, and the one born of that union was Arthur. Arthur Pendragon.

"Ilyrana shows visions of a camp in flames. A battle lost. A woman taken"

Ilyrana: I do not know if that was the fae's work, or if Uther ignored Merlin's warnings, but the deed had been doing. Uther also spared no mercy for the three daughters of the defeated king, Morgause, Morgana and Elaine. Regardless, Uther had Arthur raised by Merlin and a man named Ector. Arthur grows up completely unaware of his birthright. Uther meanwhile, slowly conquers Britain with the aid of the faeries. Until he faces up against one whom he can not defeat. A man named Vortigern, who so loathed the Red Dragon he calls upon the aid of men from across the sea
Theo: The Anglo-Saxons...
Ilyrana: Aye. Uther loses his war and his life. It is at this point, the fae's plans come to fruition. Merlin takes Uther's blade and reforges it in fae magic, and has that blade put in a stone, and decrees that he who pulls it shall be declared king of Britain...it is a powerful enchantment that runs through the sword in the stone, one that I myself do not understand. A right of rulership over the land itself.

"Ilyrana conjures an image of Caliburn"

Ilyrana: And I suppose you know the rest of this story. Arthur pulls the sword from the stone and becomes king of Britain, ruling from his seat in Camelot, which I believe is somewhere in the south western England. He gathers to him many knights from across the realm. Gawain, Galahad, Kay, Bedivere
Liz: And Lancelot!
Ilyrana: Yes, and Lancelot. Some fancy noblemen from across the waters. He and Arthur dueled and Arthur's actions in that duel broke the sword of rulership. However, the regret he showed lead to the faeries giving him something entirely new. A sword forged by the hands of the fair folk, imbued to its core in the ancient rites of our people...Excalibur. And that sword became a symbol for heroes on the battlefield, the exalting of greatness and honor. Men came to worship the honor that sword represented.

"Ilyrana shows an image of the sword"

Ilyrana: Arthur used that sword to his end...and his end was brought forth not by his own hands, but by his own fate. Again, I know not what plans the fae wrought when they first heard Uther's pleas. But Morgause, the half sister of Arthur, returned to court in Camelot, and seduced and bore the king an illegitimate child of incest...Mordred. And so illegitimate by illegitimate brings the end of the kingdom of Arthur.

"Ilyrana shows an image of a woman burning at the stake, before being rescued by a man"

Ilyrana: Guinevere, the queen and wife of King Arthur. She has an affair with Lancelot, and is sentenced to death by the king. Lancelot rescues her, killing the knight Gawain's two brothers, but is forced to flee afterwards, pursued by Arthur and the knights of the round table. During his father's absence, Mordred takes over the realm and attempts to take Guinevere to wife. He strikes an alliance with the White Dragon, the Anglo-Saxons. Upon Arthur's return, he rides out and makes war to Mordred's army. Cad Camlan, or in the English tongue, the battle of Camlan. The day Arthur slew Mordred, and was in turn slain by him.

"Ilyrana shows an image [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

Ilyrana: Arthur left behind no children. The house of Pendragon, the Red Dragon of Wales...was killed that day. Excalibur was returned to Avalonë and the shards of Caliburn lost to time.
Theo: But that isn't entirely true...the name Pendragon might have died, but the BLOOD of Pendragon?

"Ilyrana gives a sly smile"

Ilyrana: There are legends...folk tales told amongst men and the fair folk, that Mordred had fathered children. Some say with his aunt Morgana, some say with Guinevere. And the blood of the red dragon lived on through that line, even onto the modern d...modern...this place

"Ilyrana seems to have an epiphany"

----

Aaron: Tanya, hey...so you know how we had to get our asses thoroughly kicked by that Executioner guy to get you out of Hel. Could you please NOT get thrown in there again? We're handling things now, if you want a fight, you can help us. I'll be more than happy to have you on my side on this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 3:31 am

"This place, are you saying the bloodline exists in this village?" questioned Abby.

-----

"Aaron I have no intention of going back there again. You sound like you doubt my abilities. Clearly I called out Godric for a reason. If I'm not mistaken this Godric fellow isn't even back at full strength yet. I hope he's stupid enough to accept the fight, I'll kill him, await his revival then get rid of him. Do not let that bitch ass angel taking a cheap shot detour you. I am a god, hell it wouldn't be a stretch to say I'm the most dangerous person around right now, especially with Ventro out of power.

Sandra rolled her eyes a bit "Oh for fuck sake, stop stroking your own ego. I swear every time I see you your more cocky then the last."

"It's pride little Phoenix, something you can't lay much claim to. Besides if you think I can't back my words, why don't you come at me? I don't mind beating your ass around this desert until the main event shows up."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Ilyrana: I don't...does anyone have a map? I don't need locations, just geography.

----

Aaron: Yeah I'm gonna have to ask you to NOT go at each other just yet...and Tanya, if you want to do this, you'll have to consent to our help. And more importantly von Phoenix's help. This is personal for him remember? I trust you understand a little bit about personal after your little stunt with Kano and the Hell Keys?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:49 pm

"hmm, Oh!" Abby takes out her cell phone and pulls up Google maps. "Being the 21th century I don't exactly carry paper maps with me, but maybe this will help." Abby passes Ilyrana the phone.

-----

"Well I never said this would be a exclusive party. If you guys want to help then by all means. At this point Tanya was wondering if this guy was even going to show up in the first place, she'd been waiting what felt like forever, even if it was a relatively short time. But with the level of beings she's expecting, minutes is slow.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:04 pm

"The elf mage looks at google maps like she's seeing high grade magecraft"

Ilyrana: You humans and your bloody technology

"She takes a while, but eventually figures it out. She starts forming a trail of light into a map, imprinted into the ground, eventually forming a detailed topographical map of Britain."

Ilyrana: Now then...by the gods, of course. This place
Theo: What is it?

"Ilyrana looks up at her audience"

Ilyrana: This place was the site of the ancient battle of Camlan. Or rather, the hill we are on overlooks the battlefield. I may be able to get some information by divining with the spirits of the slain warriors.

"The map disappears and Ilyrana returns Abby her phone"

Ilyrana: All those who wish may follow. Although we should leave behind guards
Liz: I'll handle guard duty. Everyone else can go if they want.

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Abby put her phone back in her pocket. "Sure, I'll come. Just lead the way Ilyrara."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:27 pm

"Ilyrana leads Abby outside. After walking for a while down the hill of the house across a very hidden path, they reach a wide plain, surrounded by green meadows, trees and streams. Ilyrana walks up to a stream and closes her eyes"

Ilyrana: Blood was spilled here...much blood.

"Ilyrana conjures visions of fire and red and broken blades in the river, and then the reflection of a hill, covered in bodies and blades, with two men facing each other. Looking up, Abby realizes the small elevation in front of her is it...and her own mystical knowledge gives her a slight vision of it. The moment spoken of throughout history. When Arthur killed Mordred, and was killed by him in return"

Ilyrana: This is it. It makes sense. Just but a few hours ride southwest lays the estuary of the river Hafren. I believe in modern English you call it the Severn. That would be where Bedivere returned Excalibur to the water, to be taken to Avalonë.

"Ilyrana looks around her, slightly solemn look on her face"

Ilyrana: This place is of the most rich in grief I have seen. The land is stained with blood both honored and dishonored.

"Ilyrana kneels again and begins chanting in elven, coming out as a beautiful song. The area around her seems to glow in the morning sun"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:46 pm

"That sounds quite beautiful" Abby commented. She wasn't entirely sure if the chanting sounding like this was purposeful, but it was befitting of the area they was in. Abby wasn't like a lot of warriors, she fought hard when needed but she was still a kind person and could feel for those who lost their lives.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 1:25 am

Ilyrana: E"It is the language of my people" (E stands for elven)

"Ilyrana rises"

Ilyrana: I have what we need...we must recover that sword at once, it is far worse than I thought. Silverslance truly is prepared to drown this island in war.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 1:45 am

"War... the casualties from that would be huge." At least with super villain attacks if people die, they have the possibility to do so quickly. In a war many will suffer gruesomely. "Well, I guess it's time we go stop a war. So where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 1:49 am

Ilyrana: We go to Camelot. We must stop Silverlance before he has a chance of using the true power of Caliburn

"Ilyrana leads the way back to the house"

Ilyrana: And we must put the sword back in Fathae's hands
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:02 am

"Then lets get the group and hurry.    Every minute we waste is that much closer Silverlance get to Caliburn."    Abby sounded ready to go, knowing Silverlance intent she seemed eager to at least try to prevent this war from happening. "I suppose I should ask before we get into battle, but what does Caliburn actually do? Obviously it's more then a sword." Eagerness to save lives aside, Abby thought it to probably be a good idea to get as much information as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next