Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 2:02 am

Not far from th Code:Breaker mansion,an aurora of color suddenly filled the air and spread out till all the sky over Paris was engulfed. Space began to crack and splinter till it split wide open,, revealing a kaledascope of colors. Meanwhile in the city of Paris, an earthquake had started, the ground split open and large tree roots burst out.

Emmet, Sandra, Ashe, and the others with sensory powers were immediately aware of the dimentional distortions. Before anyone could question what was happening, all the televisions in the room became staticky, another moment and the picture came back. But a beautiful, long blonde haired man with pointy ears was on the screen,

" Greetings, my name is King Naejor of the Elven Kingdom of the thouusand forest. I dont expect you to know of us, my foolish bretheren sealed us away many centuries ago, blind and stupid, they did not see the greatness we posessed. Now that we are free, I assure you the whole world will know and bow to us. I assume you will try to stop us, do so at your own peril, our armies are vast and more then ready to unleash centuries worth of rage. The world tree is planted and growing rapidly, theres no point resisting, within twenty four hours this world will be our! "

" Uh, was that real or am I still drunk? " Tanesha asked, that seemed so random and surreal.

" It appears so dawling " Emmet told her, he teleported everyone to the roof where they got a good look at the gateway to the Thousand forest elf kingdom that was literally in their front yard.

" This is certainly an interesting way to start the day off " Eva commented " How are we handling this boss? "

Emmet smiled " Just a moment "

As the world was reacting to the elves declaration, their televisions were taken over again, this time by an infinitely more welcome person. Emmet was beaming at the world from behind their screens " Greetings and salutations, it is I Emmet, you need not worry about that buffoon that just declared this fine world as his own. He and his people will be dealt with by myself and my team. So please carry on with your days and think nothing of it, to earths many great heroes, I request you leave this matter in my capable hands, it will be well taken care of " he waved and vanished.

" Code:Breakers meet in the war room! " Emmet ordered.

--------------------------------------------------

Minerva was eating breakfast and watching Riku address the nation when her phone started ringing. Ku-Chan picked it up and checked who it was " It's your darling Beau! "

Minerva smiled and answered " Hey Scott, oh i'm excellent, just watching the knows, good job by the way " she was referring to his work with the heroes association. Aaron had briefed the avengers on their work and discuessed a possible loosely based partnership in the possible future.

" How are you "

As they spoke, Minerva was alarmed at the sudden television takeover by the Elf King, but immediately relaxed when Emmet appeared and told the world he and his team, obviously the Code:Breakers, were taking care of it.

" Oh those poor, poor, stupid elves, their all gonna get torn apart " Ku-Chan giggled and Minerva couldnt help but agree with that notion
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 3:03 am

Katy texted Nick back Thanks. Sounds like you had fun to." then followed up with "It's WWE. They'll have repeats, and Youtube clips, and recaps next week. Just as she slide her phone into her pocket the Elf King's declaration came on the news. Katy was about to speak Eva's exact line, this certainly was a interesting way to start the morning. However Eva beat her to the punch on this one. Sandra would speak up "This Elf Kings confidence is curious. I wonder if they have any idea what they are getting into." Katy questioned her "You think they are ill prepared?" Sandra responded "I'm not confirming anything, but it's possible. He said they was sealed away centuries ago, that could of been well before mutation or supernatural was well known about or even taken seriously. That long ago mutants, vampires, cosmic entities, it was all just believed to be myth. These elves could of come here expecting to fight just ordinary humans. Of course that's assuming they had no way of keeping tabs on Earth over the centuries they was locked away."

They was just about to the War Room at this point in the conversion, Katy and Sandra having been talking as they made their way there. "What if they had been keeping tabs all this time?" That was the big question. "If by some chance they had been keeping tabs that whole time and still that confident, well I'd say we'd be in for a heck of a fight."

So there was two possibilities, either these elves was aware the wars the likes of Emmet, Sandra, Riku and others was in and still thought they could defeat them all. Or they was totally unprepared and attacking Earth based on outdated information. Sandra would chime in hearing Katy's thoughts "Well there is always a third option, they could just be stupid."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 6:57 pm

The Code:Breakers gathered in the war room, a large room dominated by a circular table with number of chairs based around its members, three chairs were provided for Katy, Abby, and Cassandra to sit on the outside. Riku entered via one of his voids and took a seat, having left his address immediately. Everyone was looking at Emmet, who'd taken his spot at the focal point of the table in his throne.

"Everyone, we have an invading army of elves at our doorsteps, they have the intent to take over the world " Emmet spoke conversationally

" Great some bum bitches are trying to take over the world, must be a day that ends in Y " Riku said, rolling his eyes.

Ulbert raised his skeletal hand " I believe I have some information on these elves "

Emmet nodded " Then please share what you know Ulbert "

" Of course, the elves of the thousand forest are light elves said be loved by mana, gifted with great magical powers. But somewhere along the line, they grew arrogant and so sure of their superiority. The king felt they should be the absolute rulers of all and set out on global domination through warfare. Both light and dark elves banded together to fight them, ultimately pulling their power together to lock the kingdom in a dimentional prison "

Garfield scratched his head, a few things confusing him " Dimentional prisons? How'd they get out.

Jericho cleared his throat loudly " I shall explain, dimentional prisons are nothing new, hundreds of them scatter the world in one planeof existence or another. The problem is earth has experienced so much disturbance over the years that it seems to have weakened many of them, allowing for these elves to break out, theres also the roots that have appeared in Paris, those are-"

Riku hijacked the conversation ' The roots of a world tree, now thats some seriously high level magic. World trees are said to support the heavens and its roots reach the underworld, in norse mythology or norse history as it is, its called Yggdrasil. I dont know the exact functions of it though, how about you two? "

Ulbert shook his head " Sparse information, such as absorbing mana but thats it "

Jericho glared at the lich " That is all I know as well "

Aziza rubbed her chin " It certainly sounds like these elves are incredibly formidable, going off what Sandra said, do they have any information on current event? "

Riku shrugged " I dont see why they wouldnt, if their as good at magic as claimed. While they couldnt get out, they could still watch. They probably know all the bullshit thats happened and they still wanna start shit, that says a lot, also I dont know why they wouldnt know about other supernatural creatures like vampires and cosmic stuff. Others are stuck up and annoyingly knowledgable "

Again everyone turned to Emmet, awaiting his his plan of action, the situation sounded bad, but Emmet was smiling and projecting an aura of calm and amusement " Dawlings, these elves are indeed formidable, they are bringing much to the table, but " he smiled darkly " Compared to the feroucity and might of the Code:Breakers, they barely reach our feet. Do not look at this as some unsurmountable task, that is not what is present, for you see " he extended his hands out to the table " What I offer you all is a treat, a present so nicely wrapped. This is a fight for the Code:Breakers and us alone. I want you to bring forth all of your madness, your malice, murderous intent and unleash it upon these fools that so clearly beg for death, it would be rude not to give them what they want "

Emmets words resonated through the rooms, any concern that may have been felt was instantly wiped away and in its place was a dark glee.

" So we get to kill everyone in this dimention thingy? " Genesis asked

" Indeed my dear genesis, leave not one person alive " Emmet told them " They've been cooped up for so long, it's time they left "

" Excellent,they are trying to take over the world, it would be the right thing to, wouldnt it? " Iko asked, though the way he posed the question made it seem like it supposed to be a joke "

" Dawling, the word to describe it is as such and what many of you love, murder " Emmet put an added flair on the word which resulted in cheers from Riku, Garfield, Adrian, and Eva.

" This is so fucking good to hear man, I hate elves but they do have some value to them "

" Let me guess, big dicks " Tanesah asked

Riku thought for a moment " Well, kinda, but I mean the flesh. They taste sooooo fucking good and sweet, not to mention the blood "

This got Garfield, Eva, and Bawla's attention

" Blood you say? " Garfield asked, already drooling at the thought

" Indeed my fine undead friend, some of the sweetest of wine is the blood of elves " Riku smiled broadly, showing rows of razor sharp teeth.

" Hmm, I suppose they would have a number of valubales as well, clothing, items, weapons " Aziza listed off " Am I too assume that we are looting as well? "

" Naturally " Emmet responded

" Oooh I wonder what kind of clothes they got " Tanesha wondered excitedly

" Elves are renowened for their culture so I can assume their manner of dress is excellent " Ulbert told her " There's also the other resources to be gained. All those bodies would make excellent servants and material, wouldnt you agree my student? "

" Do not refer to me as such! " Jericho snapped, then relaxed as the possibilities occured to him " Yes, yes I can it, not to mention various tomes they no doubt possess " he wanted to learn about world tree magic.

Elspeth raised her hand " Mother, I can see all the possibilies, but may I ask something "

" Of course dawling " Emmets attention was completely on his daughter now, making her blush slightly

" Yes, I can forsee an victory for us, the power the group posesses is undeniable, but what of their power and numbers? They a large army correct? "

" Excellent insight, yes they possess a large army. But we have our own armies to bring with us as well, Riku, Jericho, Ulbert, it is time to bring your forces out.

The three evil mages all nodded in agreement.

" Now, let us take.....hmm an hour, no thirty minutes yes that shall do. Gather everything you believe you shall need for this glorious battle! " Emmet declared and the room erupted with cheers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 pm

So the elves actually had some bite to their bark after all? It looks like their confidence was justified. As Emmet spoke even Sandra had a fire lite under her. She didn't care how the blood tasted, she didn't care about the weaponry or the loot. All she cared about was seeing these elves burn. Cassandra and Abby was quite taken aback by the "motivational" speech, it's sometimes easy to forget the type of people Sandra had sided herself with. Circumstances has everybody fighting on the same side so often you forget the CB's are a bunch of killers and thugs at the end of the day. Sandra spoke to the girls "Abby, Cass. I have a feeling this one won't be pretty, I'm going to request you two sit this one out. Katy, the call is yours. This one wasn't just about defending the world, Sandra felt like the Code:Breakers was going to enjoy this. That may not be something Abby and Cass are down to seeing.

"Well I'm in" Katy responded. Motivations aside this was a global takeover and had to be stopped.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Scott smiled as Minerva said that she was excellent.
"Great, glad to hear it."
He chuckled as she congratulated him on the SU job.
"Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. I'm working with some very capable people that all bring solid skill to the table."
For not existing for very long, SU had enormous potential that he was proud to be a part of.

"I'm doing good. I'm on another mission for SU right now, something that came up not long after we got back."
Something popped up on the TV, and Valor informed him that Elves were declaring Earth 616 to be their own. Emmett appeared soon after and declared that such a thing would not happen. Ku-Chan's declaration, which he could hear over the phone, was spot on.
"They obviously haven't heard about Hell's defeat."

Putting that aside, Scott smiled into the phone.
"Listen, babe, after I get back from this mission, I was thinking of us going on a double date with Nick and Katy. We've all been busy since the war with Hell ended, and I thought that we could use time to ourselves."
He imagined Minerva briefly in a two-piece bikini, thinking her innocent beauty was gorgeous.
"I was thinking that it would be a beach date. Is that okay with you?"

---

Nick took the phone out of his pocket as it vibrated. After reading it, he smiled and began texting back.
True, but nothing beats seeing it in person.
After sending it, he pocketed his phone and headed for the Gym building. While most Gyms were a single floor, Shadowgreen had a multiple floor gym designed to cater to all students. Nick only needed the single floor, which contained the basic weights and mats that you could find in any Gym.

Nick changed into a gray sweatshirt with 'Shadowgreen' stenciled across it in black lettering and gray shorts. He then began to do some stretches to limber up. There was nobody around since the Gym was technically closed today, but Shadow Force members had a universal key that allowed them to access any room on campus at any time. After he was done stretching, Nick got on the treadmill, where he would run the equivalent of five miles. He had always been one to exercise on his down time, and today was no exception. As he ran, he always imagined that he was running one step closer to the Top Five.

---

As the Iranian military base went through their daily routine, they had no idea that in seconds it would be utterly obliterated. When the strategically aimed tracking Hellfire missiles slammed into the fuel depot and hangars, fire and death swept over the whole base. Many of the personnel died instantly, but others suffered horribly agonizing deaths as they roasted in a sea of flames. Using the satellite computer built into his right wrist, Cybernator targeted any remaining structures and fired more missiles from a compartment on his back. This finished leveling the base and left few survivors. To ensure that no one survived, he fired a poison gas canister into the center of the base from a shoulder mortar, which upon detonation would spread a cloud of poison gas for over ten miles in every direction.

As soon as the poison gas canister exploded, the gas erupted in a wave of poisonous flames that incinerated any survivors. Cybernator kept walking, closing down the satellite computer as he entered the radius of the poison gas and smoke. His suits ventilators and oxygen supply would keep him safe, though the billowing cloud of smoke obscured his vision. Reaching up to to his right temple, a small panel opened to reveal a dial not unlike what one would see on a car radio. Turning the dial to infrared vision, he could now see the flames that marked what was left of the base. Walking toward them, he stood next to the charred poison canister.

Cybernator studied the devastation. What was once a fully functioning base was now a smoking ruin. Buildings and vehicles had turned black as acrid smoke poured from them. Bodies laid strewn about everywhere, all burned beyond recognition. Linking a satellite computer system to his array of missiles had indeed been a wise move, allowing him to ensure total destruction with minimal loss of resources.
"That ought to get their attention," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 3:39 am

Minerva was suprised when Scott brought up a double date at the beach with Katy and Nick, Katy was dating Nick? She didnt know that " Oh, um that sound like it would be delightful and fun " she looked at Ku-Chan and mouthed the words, whats a double date?

The shikigami waved his little staff and words appeared in the air.

A double date is when two couples get together under the thinly veiled excuse of enjoying each others company, but in reality its a competition to prove which one is the better couple. Katy's relationship has been going on for all of five seconds so you dont have anything to worry about.

Minerva wasnt sure how much of that was true, but she nodded " The last time I went to the beach was for a mission with the Avengers, so going for fun should be fun " she was still a little unsure, since dating in general was still so new to her. But she knew she could get through it with Scotts help.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone got up from the table and headed off to make their preparations. Adrian approached Riku and asked if he needed any help.

Riku shrugged " Not really, but come with me anyway " he opened a void and Adrian happily followed him through. Jericho dragged Eva, Garfield, and Bawla off with him to help get his forces together and give the three some " upgrades " Ulbert vanished to do the same.

Kaiser, Iko, and Roberta hit the weapons locker to stock up. Though he had some access to his mothers gate of Babylon, Kaiser still felt unworthy to make real use of it and thus used other weapons at his disposal. Tanesha was busy trying to pick out a battle outfit, Genesis was doing the same. Noah was doing a combination of picking out his outfit while he checked his weaponry. Elspeth was meditating and running multiple thought processes. Jonathan went to his space garage to pick out a mech giant to bring with him.

Emmet was sitting in the roofs garden, drinking a glass of wine while Christian played some music on the piano, Emmets outfit changed every few seconds. He invited anyone who wanted to too join him till it was time to go. Aziza was sitting with him, picking his brain on possible strategies. Grimm was floating around nearby, sharpening his scythe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 4:15 am

Sandra appeared hovering in the air before settling down gently on the roof. She considered wearing one of Emmet's Matrix like battle suits, but ultimately decided just to don the classic Phoenix attire instead. Something about the green and gold spandex just felt right to her. Being without it was like Superman being with his iconic blue outfit, or Spiderman being without his spider outfit. She spoke up "I've asked Abby and Cass to sit this one out. With how you spoke I don't think things are going to be pleasant during this battle. I'm not sure how they'd respond if we happened across any morally questionable situations during this. Katy however has decided she will join us." Sandra tried to keep things polite but Emmet understood what she was getting at. Abby and Cass was more the type to find the good in people, last thing they needed was any elves trying to play nice to earn their pity and favor.

Katy materialized on the roof shortly after Sandra spoke to Emmet, seems she was also ready to go. "So are we set on a plan of attack against these elves?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 12:53 am

" It certainly isnt thetype of battlefield for everyone to venture onto too " Emmet said as he refilled his glass " It is a battle of enjoyment, of hedonism. Miss Karma is free to do as she pleases of course, as long as she remembers who she's fighting beside. Believe it or not but many of the Code:Breakers normally fight in a toned down  manner, it was certainly the case in the last large scale battle we took part in, but they'll be none of that this time around "

As Katy appeared among them, Emmet seemed to finally settle on an outfit which consisted of a formal black shirt, silver breast plate armor, silver clawed gauntlets that went up to his elbows, white pants, a sturdy pair of boots and a high colored cloak. His eyes blazed with anticipation " Yes, Miss Aziza was  just offering her input on the situation "

Aziza chuckled " Just going over a few things, I doubt my input compares to all the experience you hold in warfare "

" Nonsense dawling, I certainly have a great amount of knowledge, but i'm always open to hearing the input of others, in that way I can continue to grow. You have a very sharp mind and excellent ideas, hmm may I see your rifle for a moment? "

Aziza, blushing, handed her sniper rifle over to Emmet. He inspected it and over a moment, it suddenly started glowing brightly as a great amount of cosmic energy was infused into it " There we are, with this very few things will be able to survive under your scope "

Aziza took the rifle back, incredibly startled, she could practically see the power radiating off of it, she could only imagine the level of damage she could do now.

Emmet turned back to Katy " I've taken a peek on the inside of the dimentional prison, not possible under normal circumstances, but I have a specific item tailored to this kind of situation. Their forces are quite vast and diverse, not just elves but they seem to have giants, trolls, and orcs under their command. Given the sizes I can only assume theirs been some genetic manipulation through magic, cloning and other things " he was grinning as he relayed the information " But everything is well in hand, Riku, Jericho, and Ulbert are seeing to that, with not only their armies but their dark magics. Riku seems particularly excited about something he's keeping a secret "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 1:43 am

"Size doesn't matter, giant's are just as vulnerable to my abilities as anything else. Sounds like my main concern will have to be to keep a eye on what kind of magical tricks this elves army has." Katy turned her attention to Sandra for a moment "Honestly I think you should watch yourself as well. Amber, Kano, among others. You don't really have a shining record against magic users either." Sandra gave her friend a smile "I appreciate the concern, but I'll get by. Don't worry about it." Katy shrugged "If you say so. However if you do run into trouble, you can always count on me to back you up." Sandra gave a understanding nod, between Emmet, Roberta, and Tanesha Sandra already had plenty of support if the need ever arose. But it was still good to know that Katy also still had her back.

When Emmet mentioned Riku had a secret Sandra was conflicted. "Oh boy, Riku has a secret. This is either going to be ridiculous or utterly terrifying isn't it?" Katy chimed in "it could be a bit of both, what I'd call redicufying."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 8:19 pm

" Brother cease this madness, we have just been freed of this infernal prison and you want to continue the machinations that got us locked in here in the first place?! "

The angry voice belonged to Prince Lios, the younger brother of King Naejor, he had been against his older brothers plans of domination from the start, but had been overruled saw no other course but to join his bretheren, he'd spent the last centuries regretting his decision. He saw theeir freedom as a chance to do better, but clearly the others saw it differently.

" Nonsense brother, this is the perfect opportunity to strike " Naejor said assuredly " We have not been idle in our confinement. Just think of all the strides we've taken, were stronger then we were before! "

And think of how much our people had to suffer for the sake all this growth, the commoners all but destroyed or mutilated and for what? " You've seen everything that I have, the world has changed so much, the emergance of mutants, magic has taken a larger spot in the world, not to mention the cosmic entities, two host of the legendary phoenix force are present. There's been constant conflicts and they've been twarted all the same. Even in this latest invasion with some foreign hell, though we have no idea what happened with that, those forces were turned away, how will we fair better? "

" Bah, what are all of these miserable louts in compared to our beauty and greatness! "Queen Aquilaen exclaimed " We are loved by mana, our perfection is apparent, it is time the world saw it "

" Quite well said my queen, I couldnt agree more " spoke high druid and alchemist Elashor " Have faith in nature for it has allowed me to bolster our forces tenfold "

Lios was doubted nature approved of his bastardization of it.

Naejor obviously did " Yes indeed my treasured friend, great general Daemeon, how is everything? "

General Daemeon " It is my king, our forces are primed and ready to go, chances are high that some of earths hero's will attempt to come at us directly and i've accounted for that and look forward to it " He smiled broadly, he'd been itching for someone to test his skills against.

Naejor sat back in his throne " See brother, victory shall be ours this day "

Lios didnt say anything, lately he'd been plagued by visions of blood and screams of agony, filled with insane laughter. Something did not feel right here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thirty minutes later and everyone was assembled on the roof, Emmet smiled at everyone present, could feel their murderous intent and excitement. He did not waste time with pretty words, would be plenty of that along the course of the battle. A massive amount of cosmic energy wrapped around the group and took the form of a giant fire bird. It took off into the air and headed straight for the portal.

Slamming directly into it, the construct was met with some resistance, but But Emmet forced his way through and soon the construct was soaring over a massive and beautiful forest. Emmet touched down on top of a large hill, the fire bird vanishing.

" Such a marvelous sight, wouldnt you agree? "

The sight was an expansive army that seemed to stretch out forever. Elven warriors were arranged in perfect lines, the fighters wielding swords, spears, and staves. As Emmet had said, their were batallians of giants that reached up to the sky, ogres, orcs, and trolls of all varieties and sizes. Some armed and others barehanded. To the very back a large and ornate castle seemingly composed of crystal was stationed. But what really drew attention was the collasal tree behind the castle, wide and reaching past the clouds.

Garfield whistled " Fuck, thats a lot, like a lot lot " he was grinning like crazy " So much fucking blood "

" Be careful you dont gorged yourself till you burst....again " Eva pointed though she was looking forward to taking this supposedly great elf blood and just general sadism.

" Yeah yeah " Garfield waved away her concerns.

Aziza tensed up and looked through the scope on her rifle, even that had been improved. She spotted something far back on the castle that looked like some type of cannon, that was powering up and firing. She thought tosay something, but quickly realized many of the group had seen it as well.

The blast reached them in an instance. But Ashe stepped forward, a giant wall of ice rising up and blocking the blast. The wall was rapidly cracking, but just as quickly reinforced, completely nullifying the attack.

" Excellent work dawling " Emmet praised Ashe as he brought the wall time " That was quite the welcoming, Sandra be a dear and return that greeting in kind "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 8:55 pm

"Why certainly." Sandra levitated into the sky, summoning some Phoenix energy she returned fire with a bird like construct much like Emmet's before hand. The fire bird started out relatively small but rapidly grew and it soured though the sky, a terrifying sight for the final seconds of anybody the attack was directed against. In a fell swoop the fire bird took out the cannon and anybody near it, as it swooped up skywards it also took out one out one of the castles towers. It seems to stop and hover in the air peering down upon it's destruction. Sandra dissipated the energy letting the fire bird vanish to reveal herself before teleporting back to Emmet and the others. "One weapon and a tower neutralized."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 1:08 am

Shock radiated through those in the opposing armies with wills of their own, that display of power, both wall of ice and the return fire, shook all the way to those watching from the throne room. Elashor quickly conjured up an image in the air of the group on the hill. It was a group of 23 individuals, he was able to spot vampires, angels, demons, a lich, various mutants, and two cosmic wielders.

King Naejor wiped away a bead of sweat, his arrogant demeanor stunted for just a moment " Ha, tis a pity, I rather liked that tower but we can always rebuild " he focused and spoke, his voice reaching the group out on the hill " Am I to assume you are earths mightiest heroes come to stop thwart our march? "

Naejorns words were met with laughter, Emmet spoke, his voice louder and far clearer then Naejorns own " HA, you pitiful excuse for a king, while their may be a hero or two in our rankings, I can assure you we are a simple band of mauraders come to pillage and lay your people assunder. Referring to us as anything else is an insult and I shall not have that on my people "

Naejorn was taken aback, Emmets voice seemed young, but it held an ancient force to it and an unbridled power of authority. As an immortal he had learned to recognize others of the same sort, this speaker, Emmet was quite old, but it didnt matter " A band of mauraders you say? How disgraceful, earths paragons of good could not make an appearance or were they too terrified at the thought of facing our armies "

" Hardly, I just decreed that you would all make a wonderful present to my treasured team " he snapped his fingers and the air seemed to change.

Riku pressed his hands together, a dreadful aura began emanating from his body, suddenly the sky started to darknen as a blackness with mixes of red leached into the sky and seemed to absorb what had once been a clear blue sky. Massive eyes blinked into existence, starring down at the armies.

Jericho and Ulbert started chanting spells, a strong wind carrying the decay of the grave wafted through the air. Aziza looked behind her and noticed the forest wasnt looking so look, it's lush green leaves were rapidly turning brown and falling, the trunks were rotting and showing signs of extreme rot. A preemtive strike, the necromancers were poisoning the land, it was off to a slow start, but she knew that would soon change.

The beads Elashor wore around his neck were violently vibrating " T-That demon, such an awful and evil power, and its size, i've never seen that amount of mana in one source, even for us who is loved by mana. I sense.....evil magic is at work, but how? Our lands are protected, i've seen to it myself, this doesnt make sense! "

" cease your prattling Elashor! " Naejor yelled " What can three measly dark mages possibly do-!!

Suddenly the ground started shaking violently, knocking peoples off the walls and tipping statues over. Elashor gripped his staff and slammed the butt of it on the floor, his power surged out as he tried to communicate with the spirites of nature, he saw the terrible rot sliding through their forest, into the air, the water. He mentally communicated with his other druid and mages, they had various counter measures in place for this, they just needed some time to set things right.

Suddenly one of the shoulders blinked and felt an odd sensation, this followed by his view being distored. He was suddenly looking down from up high, from his viewpoint he could see a headless body and beauty white hair youth wielding a strange red sword, the elf warrior realised as his conscienceness faded that he had just been killed.

Emmet had appeared in the middle of the forces, faster then anyone on both side had been able to sense " I have claimed the first kill! Now my Code:Breakers, to battle!! " he exclaimed. His seemed to signal several things to happen, in the sparce moments of a few second, he'd cut through ten elves, as he cut down an eleventh, the ground cracked open and legions of undead horrors all spilled out. Zombified humans, death knights in armor of black iron and flashing gold wielding swords. Skeletal beings, wraiths, vampires, bone yards, mummies, ghouls, night haunts, and many more began battle with the startled and horrified elves, but the horror was not over.

Large hands reachout of of the darkness in the sky and seemed to pull back a curtain, allowing legions of demons and devils to fly, float, and free fall down from the sky, as every bit as diverse and horrific as the undead.

" Alright hoes, you heard the boss, leave none of these elfen bitches alive! " Riku screamed, the others joining in a war cry as they all rushed onto the battlefield.

Garfield tackled the elf he spotted and cruelly pinned him to the ground, taking a moment to enjoy his victims struggling, he wrenched the elf's head back, exposing that alluring neck. Cackling Garfield plunged his fangs into the elfs neck and moaned as the blood filled his mouth. Human blood was great but this, this was something else. It was hard to categorize, but it was so fucking good. Before he realized it he had drained the elf completely.

Tossing away the dried up husk, he latched onto another and another, then another. Five elves launched magic spears at him, but Garfield gave them a bloody grin " Entomancy( Bug magic ): Hard armor beetle! "

A large armored bug suddenly appeared in front of garfield, blocking the elves attacks as he sped behind them " Stinger! " this time a large wasp appeared and latched onto the vampires right arm, becoming a lancing type weapon. He gored through two of them at the same time and summoned another type of bladed bug for his left arm and cut through them, holding the two gored ones aloft in the air and allowing their blooding to rain down into his mouth.

Eva was enjoying drinking from the elves as well, taking care to gather up the blood she didnt drink, a rampaging giant attempted to step on her, but she easily leaped out of the way. Reaching a hand out, she seized control of the giants blood and turned its roars into wet gurgles. clenching her hand into a fist, the giants body shook and its blood started pouring out of every orifice, but not just its blood, in a few moments it had been turned inside out. Eva grinned, it was more or less still alive, but in constant agony. She turned it loose on the other giants. Using it as a conduit, everything it touched spread her influence and gave her more control.

Tanesha lashed her whip out, causing explosions everywhere it touched. An elf attempted to run her through with it's sword, but it's moments suddenly slowed down, Tanesha smirked, her body becoming a cloud of poison, every elf in the vecenity was infected with her poison, falling over and voming out their insides. She spread her poison out further as she regained physical form and continued fighting.

Noah was a golden, barely seen blur that sped through the elven forces. His fist hitting with such an impact that it tore massive portions from their bodies. He sensed several of the elves with light magic that allowed them to move at great speed were attempting to catch up to him. As they got close to him, thorny vines of light burst from his body and ensnared them, wrapping around their bodies and puncturing them over and over. Noah felt something swelling inside him, and had a vision of a large construct with multiple arms. He could hear jesus screaming at him to banish that thought, but Emmet encouraged him.

Kaiser created five clones and armed each one, they swiftly killed elf after elf before they even realized they were dead. The main Kaiser clashed with a particular ef who seemed to be very good at swordsmanship. But as they fight wore on Kaiser gained more and more ground. Soon the elf was riddled with cuts and bleeding profusely. Kaiser vanished and shuriken rained down sticking to the elf. He screamed as he was blinded and his heart was pierced.

Iko was fighting not that far from Kaiser, with eight clones of his own. His glasses were tucked away and the world was full of the lines of death. He slashed about freely with his families treasured knife. Humming a merry tune to himself. Some of the elves tried to catch him with a bombardment of spells, but with a quick ninja trick, he swapped positions with another elf. He heard some yelling about a wife, but he shrugged it off and pulled out a pair of steel fans. He'd been training with Emmet their use, as they appeared to be one of his preferences and began a bloody dance.

Genesis, in a protective barrier courtesy of Jeanne, was laughing madly, he'd summoned Heracles, Hassan of the cursed arm, Karna, Achilles, Arjuna, Medea, and Siegfriend. Before summoning so many servants would have left bed ridden and cripped for days if not a month, but ever since yesterday he'd felt charged with power, he wasnt even slightly winded by supporting all of them and could thus sit back and enjoy the carnage they were all causing " Yeah this is so fucking cool!! " he exclaimed as Heracles crushed with his axe sword and Arjuna killed scored of elves with his arrows.

Adrian Was sending out massive pulses of electricity through the general area he was in, initially elves had managed to defend against his attacks, but their own were being completely blocked by Adrians electromagnetic barrier. Suddenly his attacks became stronger and the elves own defenses began to crumble. Soone many of the elves,orcs, and trolls were on the ground writhing in agony of the bioelectricy in their bodies was turned against them and began cooking them from the inside out. One elf managed to catch a glimpse of Adrian and felt a chill run up her spine, his eyes, their was no light or warmth, no soul, just a monster. He could kill them all easilu enough, but he was enjoying toying with them and their pain.

Elspeth was floating in the air, psionic energy coating her body, she focused and the psionic energy spread out in the form of them thin wires, hundreds of elves were lifted into the air, their minds wrapped by the wires, Elspeth sapped their memories and knowlege into her own brain, carefully sorting through the pathways of the mind and turning each elf into the book, as she got what she wanted, each elfs body was twisted and torn apart.

Grimm swung his scythe merrily, carving through elves and giants and orcs alike, as their bodies fell apart and decay, their souls were revealed. His mouth opened wide and sucked in all the souls like a vacuum, his scythe glowing and growing larger with each juicy soul that he reaped.

Aziza was on the hillside still, doing what she did best, killing from afar. She would never be able to thank Emmet enough. She could feel her empowered rifle, each shot she took, she'd downed hundreds of elves and other things already and there were still many more to kill, a line of drool ran down the side of her mouth as she continued sniping.

Jericho and Ulbert were still at their spots too, working on their rotting spells and commanding their undead forces. A battalion of elves had snuck up behind them, intent on taking out the death mages, but they had been senses some time ago, as they got closer, a graveyard suddenly sprang into existence, more specifically a boneyard, as large skeletal serpents snaked out from behind the elves and began attacking them.

One of the elves managed to escape, battle injured and collapsed behind Jericho " P-Please spare me, I dont wanna die like this, I'll do whatever you want! " Jericho looked down at the elf and held out a hand. The elf sighed in relief and hastily reached out to take it, the elf had misunderstood Jericho's intentions and found their life force being sucked from their body till they were nothing but bones. A moment later they stood up, reanimated and went back to the battle, fighting at Jericho's behest.

One of the elves was grapping with an undead giant had appeared, the zombie giant opened it's mouth wide and spewed out a a horde of undead rats that quickly burrowed into the giant. Jonathan appeared in the sky inside one of his giant robots and started firing on the giants and elves. He aimed a missile at the castle and hit a barrier, but three missiles later and he'd taken down another of their cannons.

Riku, covered head to toe in blood was having a blast. His claws shredded through elf after elf to the point that any that saw him were started to run away, but tendrils of crimson darkness speared them and dragged them back to him " None of that now, take your lumps like a good one should " the elves were begging and crying but this only seemed to increase the brutalily as he tore open one elfs chest and literally ate his heart out. He reached out and grabbed a spear that was about to pierce him and back handed it's holder.

The elf tried to scramble back on his feet, but this was prevented by the sudden pain at his lower half, Riku's body had enlarge and his mouth, full of razor teeth chomping down on him and eating him alive " Stay alive long enough please you basic bitch, the taste a little sweeter that way.

Ashe was doing a similar thing, albeit a bit worse as he had five elves and an orc somehow crammed in his enlarge mouth. He was otherwise ignoring the elves that were attacking him, save for the waves of fire, ice, lightning, light and darkness was crashing through their forces and obliterating them.

Riku burped as he finished his meal and pulled something out of his pocket " Hmm, not ready yet " he conjured up a massive funnel of darkness " Yo, you know what it is! "

Garfield, Eva, Tanesha, Adrian, and Noah started throwing random fighters into the funnel till it was filled to capacity

" Turn on the blender! " they all yelled and Riku, cruelist of smiles, snapped his fingers, screams and the sounds of turning blades filled the air as blood and spilled out of the top of the makeshift blender.

Emmet was making his way through the battle, so many had been slaughtered but their was still more present. He could sense his code:breakers joy and that warmed his heart. He turned his attention back to the battle, his blade had cut down thousands of enemies so far. He paused as a fighter stood before him, well muscled and wearing glowing gauntlet. Emmet put his sword aside and adopted a fighting stance. The two rushed each other and began fighting, their fist clashing and shock waves with each blow.

Emmet duck, turned, and kicked, the fighter elfe was barely able to keep in his yell. Emmet had shattered one of his knee caps, but he remained on his one good leg, determined to keep the battle going. Emmet gave him a slight, an acknowledgement of his skill, then proceeded to shatter both his gauntless and hands in two swift blows, ending it by pressing his palm to the fighters chest and bathing him in fire. Emmet began dancing now, his flames moving in time with his graceful movements and becoming more powerful with each move as a terrible and beautiful inferno raced across the field. Emmet had claimed the Kings head for his own, but was enjoying his journey to the castle
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 2:53 am

Sandra was flying between a horde of giants. They swiped at her with massive clubs and fists, every miss that hit the ground causing tremors from the power of their strikes. Try as they might however The Phoenix was proving to just be to fast for them. Sandra soured high into the sky and summoned a massive fire bird, far bigger them the one she used before that now seemed tiny in comparison. Souring forward the massive attack engulfed the heard of giants along with possibly thousands of orcs and elves, obliterating everything. Sandra set foot on the ground, a battleground seconds ago was now in complete peace and silence. Before she could set off to find more action Sandra suddenly felt a immense pain run down her back, as she fell forward we see 3 deep gashes, claw marks running down the length of her back. As Sandra hit the ground we see the attacker, a elf woman decked out in black with gold armor, complete with a seat of claws and long bright red hair all the way down to her knee's in length.

The elf woman starred at Sandra, keeping her distance. "No good to play possum Phoenix, I know that attack did not take you down." Sure enough Sandra picked herself up, her wounds already healed and even her attire restored. She starred back at her attacker, seemed this one had strong defenses in place. Sandra had not sensed her coming. The elf disappeared looking to slice Sandra again only this time to have her wrist caught in Sandra's grasp. Sandra smiled "Same attack as before, predictable. Although even if you tried a new approach, I've been training lately. I may not be able to read your mind, but there are others ways of detecting where you are. Sandra lifted her foot giving the elf a hard kick to the gut sending her flying back.

The elf had seen some of Sandra's previous battles, she'd been counting on Sandra being blind without her telepathic powers. She had no choice now, she had to challenge the Phoenix head on. Standing to her feet the elf started gathering large amounts of power, a red glow surrounding her body. Sandra's pupils faded out, her eyes being completely overtaken by the Phoenix's crimson glow as massive amounts of cosmic energy radiated her body. "Dragon's Breath!!" the elf warrior exclaimed firing a massive beam of magical fire from her mouth. Sandra responded in turn with a massive blast of pure cosmic energy. The attacks clashed dead middle between the two warriors with both attacks looking to overtake the other as the users continued to pour in more power. Unfortunately for her the elf would reach the limits of her power well before Sandra would get anywhere near hers. As the cosmic energy starting pushing the flames back the elf realized her time was at a end. Overpowered the elf was consumed by cosmic energy and completely obliterated like her allies before her.

Elsewhere Katy was fighting with her ice sword battling a number of enemies at once. Katy thinned out the pack by manipulating the water that made up a persons body. Those who where spared being sliced to death only lived long enough to see their skin get ripped apart or to fall victim to Katy's own version of blood manipulation using the body's supply of water. It may not be as fancy as Eva's version, but it got the job done all the same. Others also fell victim to Katy's ice abilities, getting frozen from the inside out.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 10:07 pm

"Awesome. I'll try and get everyone together as soon as I get back."
Scott leaned back in his seat.
"How is everything going with you, Minerva? Anything you want to talk about?"
The two hadn't spent much time together since the war with Hell ended, and he wanted her to know that he was still there for her.

---

Nick moved on from the treadmill and was now doing some weight lifting. He was on the bench press, lifting a bar with two hundred pounds of weight on it. After doing ten reps, he sat up and lifted 600 pounds with his legs. While he could have lifted more, he didn't want to exert himself too much just yet. After ten reps, he drank some bottled water before moving to the chin up bar. Jumping up, he grasped the bar and began his pull-ups.

Pull-ups were never an easy exercise, but Nick kept at it. He did thirty before he left himself drop. Having worked his upper body plenty, he switched to his lower body. Nick did some squats, some dead lifts, and some sit ups before rehydrating once again. After toweling off some sweat, he headed out of the gym. With the warm-up complete, it was now time for combat practice.

---

It was not long before the Iranian military had a response for him. Two fighter jets came in and blasted him with machine gun fire. It was meant to be armor piercing ammo, but it didn't so much as dent Cybernator's thick plated armor. This test had been passed, and he watched them whirl around for a second pass. In truth, he could have shot them down with his homing surface to air missiles, but he wanted to test his armor against theirs. He was not disappointed, as their missiles slammed into him with incredible force.

The force, incredible though it was, did no more than knock him back a few steps. It had no discernible effect on his armor, a complete success on his second test. Taking aim with his satellite computer, he locked on and fired the surface to air missiles. The pilots were able to eject, deploying their parachutes to drift safely to the ground. Unfortunately for them, this made them easy targets.
"Sorry, gentleman, but I'm not leaving any survivors."

A small laser gun popped out of his shoulder, and Hans calibrated distance and laser intensity using the computer. When it was ready, it fired a solid, narrow beam through the heart of the first pilot, killing him instantly. A second beam polished off the second pilot. It was a credit to his laser technology that it had greater range than even the best modern sniper rifle. Though not flashy, it got the job done with no mess. It was perhaps the deadliest weapon in his arsenal.

More fighter jets would be coming, though he was no longer interested in them. He was more interested in testing his armor against tanks and APC's. Hans doubted that they would provide a challenge, but he might as well conduct field tests. Interestingly, however, an armed drone came next, firing a highly-explosive missile. Hans disappeared in a cloud of black smoke as tanks, APC's, and infantry all rushed to the base. They were all on red alert, and the entire military force of Iran was being thrown against Cybernator.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:13 am

Christian was standing in the middle of a vortex of demonic wind, his fingers moving swiftly as he stood before a piano, with each press of a " key ", elves and orcs were sucked it and swiftly torn apart. The difference in Christians fighting style was that he was trying to kill his opponents as fast and painlessly as possible, something the other code:breakers didnt really cosign too.

Riku grinned broadly as he realized his little suprise was finally ready. He started a long and intricate spell, a series of large magic circles started to form beneath him then more formed in the air. The atmosphere became charged with a terrifying energy. Elashors beads were starting to crack and fall from his neck. He didnt know what spell Riku was casting, but he knew they couldnt let it be unleashed. EVERYONE, STOP THAT DEMON!!

His words echoeing through the minds of the elven forces, they all spotted Riku, felt the power he was summoning and started launching attacks at him, but the attacks were all swept away by Ashe who had appeared in front of Riku along with Adrian and Elspeth.

Riku pulled a crystal out of his pocket, he was shaking with anticipation " I'm so fucking wet right now, your all about to be sacrifices and you just dont know it, now I declare this offering to the great mother,La Shub-Niggurath!!! " he crushed the crystal.

A dark mist swept across the battlefield, felling elves, orcs, trolls, and giants alike till and causing the fighting to a standstill, over fifty thousand had just been killed. Eva looked around, not very impressed " Bitch is that it? was expecting something a bit more flashy "

Riku laughed " Peasant! The spell isnt over yet, that was simply the first act, an offering has just been made to the goddess of dark fertility, so her responce is to send her adorable ass children! "

Ulbert gasped in shock " Surely he hasnt called on the dark young! "

A massive ball of darkness formed in the air and dropped down, spreading out a black liquid that absorbed all of the dead bodies. Five massive creatures began manifesting , horrible monstrosities seemingly made out of ropy black tentacles, drooling mouths covering their bodies, the stood on four equestrian legs and they stomped forward, the air was filled with the sounds of bleeting....goats.

Jericho was taken aback, he attempted to scan them but came up with nothing " The dark young....children of Shub-Niggurath "

Ulbert recovered his senses " Indeed, the black goddess of bountiful harvest, black goat of the woods with a thousand young, dark outer goddess. To think there was someone strong enough, no insane enough to use a spell of such magnitude, though this battlefield certainly grants the necessary ingredients, but to summon five of them "

Riku flew to one of the dark young and landed on it " Awwww so fucking cute!! listen to those adorable bleats! These precious ones are mega tanks, nigh impenetrable, even a cosmic entity couldnt take these things down easily. Now while I have you little ones on loan, head for world tree, were going to tear it assunder! " he laughed insanely as the dark young picked up the pace stomped towards the world tree. Stomping on every enemy force in their paths, many going insane just from sheer proximity and welcoming being crushed under foot.

Tanesha whistled " Damn, I dont really get it, but good job bitch! "

" They really are quite cute " Elspeth commented, then coughed " In certain context I mean "

Emmet applauded Riku's display " My my, that was quite the performance dawling, that being doesnt usually take notice to others, but your tenacity and power ensnared her attention, congrats! "

He had arrived to the stairway leading to the top of the castle where he found an elf warrior barring his way. Daemeon stood tall and strong, wearing white and gold armor and bearing a massive, green bladed broad sword and two broad axes strapped to his back " You call yourselves mauraders, I do not dispell that title, but more then that you are powerful and worthy. My name is Daemeon and I am the kings great general, his warrior.I have been at my kings side, but I can stay there no more, to see my bretheren slaughtered, their bodies disgraced and danced upon, I cannot stand for this, I shall defeat you and lead our forces to victory!! "

Emmet listened to Daemeon's speech, amused, the man was seized by battle madness, he couldnt see that his peoples eradication and defeat were very much a forgone conclusion, he only saw what he perceived as worthy opponents. But Emmet did not reciprocate this declaration, Daemeon was beneath his notice, he sensed stronger combatants within the crumbliing castle, thats where he needed to be.

" This great general desires an opponent, who wishes to face him? " he posed the question to the code:breakers. Many yelled out, wanting to fight him, but one persons yells resonated the loudest " Roberta " he held out a hand and she suddenly appearing, holding it " The stage is yours my dear "

Meanwhile three of Daemeons lieutenants leaped into action, ready to fight on the battlefield.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva was a little taken aback by the question, but it made her smile, with all the fighting and global conflicts, it was hard to remember that they'd had a wonderful date a few days ago, it had been nice getting to know and she wanted to continue that. There were things she wanted to talk with him about, deep things, but.....now wasnt the time for that, not yet.

She noticed Ku-Chan was righting more words in the air.

Ask him if he has any kids, baby mamas, court dates, STD'S, gurl this is stuff you need to know!

Minerva suppressed a laugh " I'm doing good, just figuring out my plans for the day, I have homework from sensei and some reading to do, then Aaron wants to give me a review on my progress with the Avengers, so i'm a little nervous about that.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 4:16 am

Sandra was hovering in the sky arms crossed as she looked down upon Riku casting his spell, this was going to be interesting to say the least. She said whatever Riku had planned was either going to be ridiculous or horrifying, barring witness to the creatures he summoned they where definitely on the horrifying side, well for their enemies at least. She contacted Riku "Very nice, I was wondering what you was planning and the payoff was certainly worth the wait. I can feel the danger from those things, I'd guess myself or even Emmet with all his experience would struggle with those creatures. I'm sure happy they are on our side.

As she continued to observe all the death and destruction, It seemed Roberta was getting set to battle the kings general. Before she could start 3 lieutenants came to aid the general. Sandra lowered onto the battlefield taking a stance by Roberta. "Tsk tsk tsk, now we can't have this. Roberta this general is all yours, show this fool what he's gotten himself into. As for these 3 lieutenants, I'll take care of them."

"Not so fast Phoenix" a voice said as Tesla walked up. Being generally a pretty close quarters fighter, Tesla's usually white attire had become stained with elf blood during all the fighting. "I'm not letting you hog all the fun, one of these lieutenants is mine." Sandra didn't mind if Tesla wanted to take a general, 2 on 1 only made her job all the more easier. Before the battle started another voice spoke, this time Katy "Hold it" she walked up the rest of the girls "lets make this a even 4v4 shall we? I told you I'll have your back Phoenix, looks like now's the time."

The stage was now set, Roberta/Sandra/Tesla/Katy would battle General Deamon and 3 elf lieutenants.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 12:07 am

Roberta hefted the massive two and a half meter long Halberd on her shoulder as she sized up the opponents before them. She smiled, satisfied with this opportunity. "I know its hard not to, but lets avoid playing with our food. This might not take too long honestly."

His helmet concealed the rage on his face that those words brought from Daemeon. It was no different than spitting on his honor. Even the Lieutenants seemed to rile themselves up over it."Your skulls will become our chalices! But first," he looked towards Emmet and launched himself towards him with all his might. The man before him ignored his honorable challenge. As the blade was nearing Emmet's neck it crashed into Roberta's Halberd who moved faster than Daemeon noticed. The clash was strong enough to shake the ground where they were standing. Roberta grinned through gritted teeth. He was just as strong as she thought.

"I'm the one you should be worried about general. FIGHT!" With a yell she parried his blade away and kicked him in the chest with enough force to send him flying far back into the battlefield. He impacted the ground hard sending dozens of dead soldiers flying. Roberta pursued and leapt towards the General as he was still on the ground. As she approached, Daemeon began to channel power through his greatsword and swung it through the air between both of them. In moments trees erupted from the ground, massive oaks instantly sprouted as a shield. Roberta's was still flying through the air, unable to stop she slammed her Halberd into the tree hoping to break through. As blade struck wood it triggered the magic within the trees. Vines lashed out from its trunk and constricted her limbs. Every muscle in her body began to shout out in pain as she struggled to break free, but these vines felt almost indestructible.

"No its not that. I'm just getting weaker." Roberta immediately noticed that her power seemed to be disappearing the more she struggled. This was more apparent as she could sense Daemeon's presence behind her now. His murderous intent was even greater than before this trap was sprung. It was as if she could feel the blade he was readying cut through her and this sensation was as exhilarating as she hoped for. As the Avatar of War and Conflict Roberta rarely let this feeling fuel her, but on this battlefield she was willing to let loose. "I wouldn't get to close Daemeon."

She didn't need to warn him as he jumped back sensing a massive surge of power within her. Golden light encompassed her body and slowly burned not only the vines but the trees away in a great explosion. She landed on the ground and turned back to him with eyes filled with a burning golden light. The clothes she wore which was a black trench coat, tactical vest and pants changed to a magnificent golden armor. The Elven General was at a loss for what happened, but didn't let it shake him. "Impressive, but you will not surpass me! My brothers and sisters give me strength."

All around them the corpses of elven soldiers were being slowly consumed by nature. Their bodies began turning into grass, flowers and other foliage. Those who weren't consumed by the code breakers soon turned into a source of power for the general. His green blade glowed a bright emerald and his axes floated high into the sky. It didn't take much for anyone to realize that he was getting stronger and why. She'd ask Riku about the specifics later, but right now she stood in her fighting stance and prepared for the next attack.

"Lets begin again."  as soon as the general spoke he disappeared. Roberta's eyes widened as pure primal instinct took hold. She ducked as fast as possible dodging what looked like a shimmer of green light where her head just was. Again instinct took hold and she rolled forward and swung her halberd directly behind her. Two war axes were slapped to the ground, but soon flew away again into the air. Again, the same feeling took over her body and compelled her to block her left flank. She was rewarded with the feeling of that same sword colliding against her weapon. For a brief moment Daemeon was in view but then disappeared again. This time Roberta noticed his speed was simply beyond what her eyes could follow, but his tactics were still meant for war. For the Avatar of War it fell under her domain.

Their clashes increased in speed and tenacity. Nature itself even took part as trees began growing around them and lashing out with roots and vines. Their battle was slowly being encapsulated by a small forest. Each of Daemeon's strikes were deftly dodged and blocked as if they were already known. Her movements at times mirrored the martial arts of his own kind. The general himself couldn't understand what was occurring. How did someone like her understand the arts of elven combat so well. It was if she trained and fought alongside him for years. Her defensive ability was as elegant as one of his own and it felt almost like she was mocking him. Forgetting his strategy he decided to simply over power her.  

"Great Forest, STRIKE HER DOWN!" his blade was overcharged with power and a single swing of it was able to cause Roberta to lose her grip on the Halberd sending it flying. At this moment he felt time slow down and the world went white, existing only for both of them. He remembered all his training and battles he experienced throughout his entire life as if they were shouting for him to kill her for their sake. However as he slowly began his next attack realization hit him, "Is this, what one feels. Before they die?"

As sword moved to cut through the unarmed woman's neck Roberta smiled and leaned back to the dodge the sword. In the same movement she continued to fall back into a flip, but at that moment the war axes came flying towards her. "Fine weapons you have here general. I think I'll keep them." she grabbed them out the air and sliced through Daemeon's arms cutting them both off. He screamed in agony as his limbs went flying and he fell to the ground.  

Roberta walked up and stood over him, waiting for him to collect himself. The forest around them slowly decayed and faded as more blood left his body. "For what its worth, I do enjoy the way you fight. It's surprisingly beautiful." she complimented him before swiftly decapitating him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 2:24 am

Emmet smiled as Roberta took off after Daemeon, could feel her exquisite power starting to rise, that was certainly going to be a glorious battle. He nodded to Sandra, Tesla, and Katy " Ladies, enjoy your battle as I will enjoy mine "

" You wont get past us! " one of the liuetenats yelled, but Emmet was already gone before anyone noticed. The elf liutenants whipped around and saw Emmet speeding up the steps and into the castle " H-How? "

" Pay attention to the foes before us you imbecile! " snapped Alok, tall and slim male elf wielding a long wooden staff " The great general is in combat and we must follow suit

" Agreed, we must pay these wretches back and then some " said Imizael, a bald female elf who wielded a great bow, but had no quiver of arrows.

The last elf, a young looking male named Jassin just sighed turned back and held up an ancient looking book.

Alok slammed his staff to the ground and the effect was immediate, the ground shook violently and an emerald light flared up from the staff and expanded outward and upward, till a giant tree filled the space. Alok had melded into the tree, the staff was a strip of the world tree and held an enourmas amount of power in it. Trees was lush with green life, bearing leaves, fruits, and flowers, all in gigantic proportions.

Imizael leaped into the upper levels and blended in with the branches, erasing her presence and making it so not even Sandra could sense her. But her reason for hiding was soon apparent as a dozen arrows of light came raining down at alarming speeds. At the same time leaves began to fall, they glowed a bright green as the fell at the same speeds as the arrows, only the began exploding.

Jassin formed a barrier around himself and floated into the air, green life began to manifest from the ground, large mushrooms rose up and changed their shape, sprouting arms and legs, at first glance they seemed harmless enough, but they were generating an aroma that dulled the senses and gradually sapped energy. . This was the trios preferred strategy, a heavy three point attack with two hiding out of sight while the third remained in view, albeit behind protection and summoned golems.

Emmet had entered the palace and noted that it was quite....alright, there was certainly a lot of bold choices in decor. But he tore himself away from judging the decorations and ventured deeper into the castle. He paused as he was met by group of elves wearing golden cloaks, he could sense a great amount of magical pwer coming from them, but not enough to come close to any of the mages in the Code:Breakers.

" My name is Elashor, druid and alchemist of the great elven kingdom of the thousand forest! " he made his voice louder and added in an echo for greater effect " You shall not go any further and endanger our royal family, though you may be a wielder of the phoenix force, you still pale in comparisons to my magics, the magic of the elves, loved by mana and nature!! "

Their was a long pause after that, Emmet just stared at him expectantly and the longer the silence went on, the more Elashor sweated. King Naejor had forced him to go and confront Emmet, to take his order of ten great druids and slay the invader. Elashor felt this was madness, but he could not disobey his king " Um, so prepare to feel natures fury, untamed and unrelenting! "

More silence, finally Emmet took pity on him " That was an adequately rehearsed speech, but rather wasted on me as I have no desire to fight you "

Elashor felt unexpectedly crushed by the rejection, the other druids echoing his thoughts as they slouched their shoulders. Now what? They didnt really need Emmets agreement, they could launch their attack now, but the chances of it being successful were incredibly low.

Emmet cocked his head to the side as if he was listening to someone speak. He nodded and held out a hand, suddenly an eight foot tall skeleton in extravagant purple robes appeared, it's skeletal hand in Emmets own " My dear comrade Ulbert has requested the chance to fight you, how could I deny him? "

" Thank you Emmet, this is my first battle with the Code:Breakers and I would like to make a good impression, not just with my undead forces, but my own battle skills and magics. These druids all have excellent power and skill, the perfect opponents for me to face " Ulbert said, summoning a golden staff with a large red jewel on top of it.

Elashor was flabbergasted, rejected and now a infernal lich had appeared. Elashor despised the undead as any elf did, he could feel anger pushing back his apprehension " Do not insult us by suggesting this abomination face us!! "

Ulberts empty eyesockets flared with a bright light for a moment " Do not worry, this abomination will not dissapoint you "

" Well since thats been decided. I shall be on my way "

Emmet started walking forward, Elashor and his druids tightened up their formation, they would not let him pass, they would stop him and that lich. A barrier was starting to form, but the druids were all frozen in place. Emmet wasnt doing anything at all, just walking towards them with a pleasant expression on his face, but something in those blood red eyes of his forced them to part and make a path for him. He nodded and ascended the stairs, leaving the druids shaking.

" He is quite something isnt he? " Ulbert commented casually, rather enjoying the elves discomfort.

" What is he? " Elashor asked, more to himself them Ulbert " So ancient and that power, not just the phoenix force, but the divine as well, have the gods come to judge us? "

Ulbert chuckled " Oh just one god and his kingdom of monsters has set their sights on your people as their prey, now shall we get down to business "

Elashor shook his head, he didnt know what was happening and could feel his sanity starting to slip away, what was holding him in place anymore? he fixed his gaze on Ulbert, if nothing else he could smite this undead creature, that he would do for his kingdom and people, wha was left of either.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 4:41 am

Sandra was impressed, this one was actually able to hide herself entirely although it may not have need Imizael herself but the tree that was masking her. Arrows of light shot from the tree at blinding speed and leaves fell at the same pace while plant life spurted from the ground and started sucking energy. The arrows look to hit directly followed by the leaves that created many large explosions. As the dust settled the the 3 heroes was gone, the lieutenants knew the fight couldn't be over this, at the very least the Phoenix didn't perish that fast.

As they scanned the battlefield Tesla came flying down like bullet from above in her diamond form. She threw a fist out that collided with Jassin's barrier, Jassin scuffed at the idea Tesla thought she could get though until her body seemed to start glowing with energy "you aren't the only one who can work together". Tesla was being fed energy via Tesla, even with only a fraction of the Phoenix's power it was enough to pressure the barrier. Imizael shot a arrow at Tesla only for it to explode midway to the target, shooting more arrows they all seemed to get blocked. Looking closely Imizael could see countless ice crystals acting kinda like a mine field, pre-detonating any attacks that tried to pass though.

Before a plan could be advised the ice crystals all suddenly shot forward with alarming speed. They tore though the limbs of the tree many hitting exploding leaves but many others making it though. Regardless of where Imizael was the crystals hit from all possible angles making sure they hit their target and left Imizael severely wounded.

As Tesla borrowed more power from Sandra she finally was able to bust though Jassin's barrier, boosted by Sandra Tesla shot forward with blinding speed and momentum leaving Jassin no time to react as she continued her momentum and punched a hole straight though Jassin's chest. Tesla swung Jassin off her arm sending him flying into the tree where a diamond following immediately behind punched though his chest a second time pinning him to the tree.

With Jassin defeated his magic depleted and the energy sucking plant life faded away. Tesla lowered softly to the ground as the last remnants of Sandra's borrowed energy also faded away. The air around the tree seemed to chill suddenly as frost and ice attacked the tree. In the sky above a gigantic Phoenix arose, the mighty construct seemed to span the entirety of the sky above. With now unrestrained power Sandra brought the massive bird souring straight down upon the tree. Katy materialized beside Tesla wanting to see the final act, both shouted "FINISH IT!" as the Phoenix Force collided with the tree.

The collision of power between Alok's staff and Sandra's Phoenix created a power struggle so violent and intense it seemed to rock and shake the entire dimension. Slowly though Alok's staff started to crack and the tree began to break. Before long the mighty Phoenix consumed the tree, eradicated the tree, the staff, and all 3 elven warriors in their entirety. When the Phoenix faded nothing was left of the lieutenants. Sandra reemerged alongside the other two girls.

"They must be getting nerves now throwing their heavy guns at us" Sandra said, regarding the appearance of the general and lieutenants. She wondered just what they had left at this point. "Good call going after Jassin first" Tesla said. Sandra gave a agreeing nod "yea it seemed like the most logical thing to do. Getting him out of the way quickly as we could prevented us from having to much power zapped, allowing us to fight at full strength." Katy smiled "Hey Tes you make a damn fine battering ram, you know that?" Tesla smirked "I've been part of a few Fastball Specials in my day. Though admittedly I'd of had no chance against that barrier without Sandra's help." Sandra got a amused grin "huh, the 3 of us here working together like this, kinda feels like being back in the SXM again don't it?" The other girls could agree with that, seeing all 3 was former SXM members, well except Katy who still is one.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 6:38 pm

Scott was glad to hear that she was doing well. It sounded like she definitely had a full day ahead.
"I'm sure you'll do fine. You got a lot stronger while we were fighting in Hell, and I'm sure Aaron will be pleased. Give my best to them when you see them, alright. It's been a little while."

Scott would forever be grateful to The Avengers for being so kind to him when he first arrived on Earth 616. A big part of why he established the portal was out of respect and friendship with them, though he took nothing away from other organizations that had helped him.
"I know you're gonna do great. Everything you do, do it with confidence."

---

Nick had arrived at the Battle Dome and went upstairs to the control room. After setting a spawning of 100 demonic enemies, he cranked the difficulty to the max. He wanted to test out the power boost that he got from Chiang, and this was the safest way to do it. Remembering the tactics and weaknesses of such warriors, he pre-planned a strategy. After going downstairs and entering the Battle Dome, he took a boxing stance. The enemies started appearing, and his hands glowed with energy.

Taking aim, he fired an energy blast into the heads of those who were closing in. Just like humans, this was a weak point that would kill them instantly. From long to medium range he had the battle handled, but close range would be more of a challenge. It had always been his weakness, and talented fighters like Scott had always been able to take advantage of that to defeat him. If he was going to defeat Cybernator and other future opponents, he would have to get rid of that weakness. This test would help him accomplish that.

---

Cybernator stood amid the wreckage of what was left of the Iranian Army. Jets, tanks, APC's, helicopters, and even weaponized hovercrafts were reduced to smoking ruin. Dead Men littered the ground by the hundreds of thousands, the sand turned red with blood. Amidst the carnage was Cybernator, his armor splattered with blood but otherwise unaffected. Although the mission and tests had been a complete success, he felt unfulfilled.
"No challenge," he said as he turned and walked away.

Hans didn't fool himself into thinking that this test proved that he would crush Nick in the rematch. Even the average Superior class student could have done what he had done. To be fully prepared for someone like Nick, he would have to train with the exceptional. With no way into other dimensions (his own device for such things was still in R&D), he would have to settle for the best Earth could offer. Hans, being the cautious man that he was, wanted to prepare for the possibility that Nick could get past his long and medium range weapons to get in close with those energy blasts. To prepare for that, he would need the help of Lone Wolf, the world's greatest martial artist.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Elashor and his ten druids did not waste any time, the room became  flooded with plant life, moss rushed across the floor, Ulbert tapped the ground with his staff and halted the moss from getting to him, creating a circle of force around himself. With a gesture, all of the moss began to blacken and die. Elashor glared at the lich and gestured at one of his druids. The male elf pulled out what appeared to be acorns from his pocket.

The acorns levitated from his palm and glowed bright yellow for a moment, before speeding towards Ulbert with the force of bullets. Ulbert moved out of the way with incredible speed, dodging all of the acorns and shocking the druid who cast them. He glared and sent out more acorns, increasing their speed and power, as well as marking Ulbert so they homed in on his undead energy.

But Ulbert was still dodging them easily, furthuer infuriating the druid, who screamed a word casued the acorns to surround Ulbert, pulsatating with a dangerous amount of magic. The lich said a word and Ulbert dissapeared, the druid who cast the acorn bullet in his place. He didnt have time to utter a word, he was torn apart.

Elashor and the other druids were confused, they couldnt tell what had happened, something was wrong, Ulberts speed wasnt simple speed enhancement magic. There was something more to it.

" You seem to be having a difficult time discerning my abilities "

Ulbert was standing amongst the druids in the same spot now fallen druid had been. They blinked and Ulbert was back across the field now. Comprehension dawned on Elashor " Time magic..."

Ulbert nodded " Excellent, yes I am not only a necromancer, but an accomplished time mage as well "

That explained his dreadul speed and what had happened to the fallen druid. ELashor was shaking, he had never encountered a user of that brand of magic, but it didnt mean he didnt know ways to get around it. This fight would not be easy and it would cost sacrifices, but he was willing to pay them.

Out on the battlefield, the fighting was appearing to wind down somewhat. The elf army had been completely decimated, many attempting to flee or beg for their lives. Certain Code:Breakers were engaging in acts of extreme sadism when a forest exploded out of the side of the elf cast. Ulbert could be seen floating through the air as vines and roots attempted to ensnare or impale the lich.

Elashor was sitting cross legged at the center of the forest, sending his druids out to battle the lich and help maintain the forest. Three of the druids called out to the sky and summoned a storm, green lightning lacing through the sky. Two more druids brandished wands given to them by Elashor and taught words to help tamper with time magic. Ulbert was fairly impressed by their tactics.

" Bone orb! "

A sphere seemingly made out of skeletons surrounded Ulbert and blocked the lightning bolts and branches.  A tornado began to come down and attempted to suck in the bone sphere. But Ulbert summoned severa phantasm sprits and sent them to assault the two mages stopping his time magic, while he conjured several spears made of bone and sent them out.

In one swift move, the weather druids were impaled, while the time stopping mages  were reduced to drooling husk. The four remaining druids were frozen by fear, barely able to keep the forest going.

" Alright, its time, i'm sorry my friends "

The four remaining druids suddenly started screaming and clawing at themselves. With his third sight, Ulbert could see their life forces were being draining out of them and down towards Elashor. Ulbers curiousity was piqued, what kind of spell would call for a druid to do such a thing.

The forest started growing again, but this time it was intertwining around itself and seeming to be taking shape. Ulbert sensed a familiar power swelling within the strange forest realized what the druid had done. A moment later a large forest dragon was born. Elashor had blood dripping from his nostrils, but it was worth it. creating a dragon from mana and nature alone hadnt been enough, the lives of those four druids and their magic, Elashor bound the dragon to his will and commanded it to attack Ulbert.

The Lich chuckled " Excellent move! " he dodged a blast of green fire " Allow me to respond to your challenge in kind! "

Ulberts body began glowing, signalling a transformation. Elashor felt a chill run down his spine, he could not let the lich complete his move and commanded the forest dragon to finish him off. The dragon unleashed barrages of green fire, carrying the fury of nature behind it. But time reversed and sent the blast back at the dragon, Elashor hastily making it dodge its own attack.

Ulberts body expanded and elongated out, till in a bright flash of light, a large skeletal dragon was floating in his place.

On the ground, the Code:Breakers applauded this display, like they were watching a show.

" Wait so he's a lich and a dragon? " Garfield asked

Jericho appeared amongst them, the rotting spell completeted " He is a lich who gained the powers of a dragon and became a dracolich, how he did this is a mystery he has never shared " Jericho had seen this form many times and knew its capabilities, this fight was over and that only served to infuriate him.

Ulbert roared and fired a blast of purple haunted fire, the forest dragon dodged and fired back. The two dragons circled each other before darting in and grappling. Vines around the forest dragons body began wrapping arouund Ulberts body, his undead nature caused the dragon to begin to decay. Elashor ordered the forest dragon to pull away, but Ulbert latched his mouth onto the forest dragons neck and held tight. Decay spreading through its entire body, Elashor screamed and poured more power into the forest dragon.

Plantlife were now beginning to spread on Ulberts skeletal body, but the dracolich seemed unbothered by it.

I believe it's time to bring this battle to its end.

Suddenly the air was filled with dracolich's, all of them were Ulbert and all were charging up an attack. A high level time magic spell where the caster can summon past selves or past moments. Ulbert had summoned the moment he'd launched his attack in multiple, The sky lit up as all the dracolich's haunted fire attacked the forest dragon and Ulbert, causing a large explosion.

Elashor was at a loss now, completely and utterly, he'd lost everything now, he didnt want to think of what the king and queen would say, but it hardly mattered. He had some scrap of pride left, pulling out a dagger, he attempted to plunge it into his neck, but time came to a complete stop and he couldnt move.

Ulbert appeared before him, in his lich form " Now now, we'll have none of that. A brilliant mind such as yours shouldnt be lost, not quite yet. You now belong to me and I shall wring out all of your knowledge on nature and alchemy from you and once I have it all, I may offer you the gift of becoming a lich like myself, how does that sound to you? "

Elashor was screaming inside his head, his mind was breaking, nothing made sense anymore. He felt time resume, allowed the dagger to fall from his grasp and simply nodded at Ulbert, there was nothing else he wanted to do then be defiled by this lich.

Ulbert teleported back to the Code:Breakers " I hope my battle was entertaining enough "

" Dude that was fucking awesome! "

" You did the thing and did it well "

" It was good, but not as good as my fights "

Ulbert chuckled " I'm happy to hear that, out the corner of his eye he saw Jericho looking at him, could sense his anger and determination and that made him feel something akin to pride.

-------------------------------

Minerva blushed deeply, getting praised was still new too her, her mother always had kind words for her, as did her sister, but not her father....she was still unsure of how to take these words, but she was gradually growing to accept them, Scotts words of kindness and Riku's backhanded compliments.

" Thank you, i'll be sure to let them know, you should stop by sometime "

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 3:49 am

Katy had also spotted Ulbert's battle and joined the others to watch the spectical.    The Code:Breakers really had some amazing talent, Katy was thinking that they had to be the strongest group out there in the current standing of things.     Not only did they have heavy hitters, they had the numbers to back it up.    Ulbert would return to the group after his battle, this lich was quite chilling especially seeing what happened to Elashor and his abilities where very impressive.

Sandra and Tesla where tending to mopping up the remaining and fleeing troops.    Spotting one group she headed towards them.    Waiting nothing to do with the Phoenix they tried to run only for a wall of cosmic flame to erupt in front of them.     They turned back as Sandra touched the ground behind them.    They where trapped.    In panic they prepared to take their last stand when Sandra dropped the firewall and said "I'll give you a 5 second head start."    So of the elves fled while the others stayed, seconds later though it made no difference.    All the elves suddenly came down with a unbearably agonizing headache.    Some elves who fled took to the sky and where now falling back down.    One of the elves who stayed a young woman of her 20's weakly crawled along the ground, reaching out she grabbed Sandra's ankle "Mercy, please have mercy" the elf said in a weak pained voice.     Sandra kicked the woman's hand away.    "Mercy is only given to those who deserve it, if the shoe was on the other foot you would end my life without a second thought, you'd even brag about it.    You only want mercy because you are to cowardly to accept your own faith.    Your brothers and sisters fought to the bitter end defending what they believe in, and you want to shame them like this?     You act like warriors, now die like ones."      Sandra's telepathic abilities made quick work of this group of stragglers, leaving them all lifeless and brain dead.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Scott nodded into the phone.
"Yeah, I'll be sure to once I get back. I haven't seen them in a while."
He relaxed back into the chair.
"How's your training with Riku going? Has he taught you any new magic?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 9:12 pm

The mood in the throne room was somber, the three elves present were silent as they watched the image in the air of the battle. After a moment, Lios started walking towards the door.

" Brother, what do you think your doing?! " Naejor demanded

Lios paused and looked over his shoulder " I'm going to fight, the called Emmet is making his way here, no point in waiting for him to arrive "

Naejor shook his head " Nonsense, our forces will stop him, you dont need to leave-

" ENOUGH! " Lios screamed " Daemeon is dead! Elashor has been captured! And our forces have been decimated, the land itself is dying! How long do you intend to sit on your delusions before facing reality, we have lost. But I do not intent to just wait for death, I will have a warriors death "

Queen Aquilean fretted between the two of them, she'd been smug at the start, but it had turned to terror,those beast had torn through their armies and now their leader was coming for them " L-Lios, we shouldnt split up, we are the royalty of the elves! "

Lios snorted " What good are these titles in the face of such strength? Tell me brother, as our king you are gifted with great power, yet you havent used it to help our people, youve sat on it and used it ownly to bolster your ego, will you still fein ignorance? "

Naejor was shaking in anger " Do not speak to your king as such!! Nature has gifted me a power a fool like you could not possibly understand "

" I understand enough that you cant handle it and are afraid of it " Lios continued to the door and left.

" A-A-Araid?! That bastard, I shall show him what I can handle, it is time to unleash our kingdoms greatest power!! " He closed his eyes and took a few shuddering breaths, the crown on his head began to glow and a scepter appeared in his hands, he began chanting in the elves ancient language.

Aquilean watched him for a moment before fleeing the room, she quickly caught up to Lios who had already descended the staircase.

" Please wait! " she grabbed his arm " You are right, he is a coward and has fallen to madness, all is lost. But we need not stay here and meet the same end! " she pressed herself against his chest " Lets run away, we can escape amidst all the chaos, back to earth and start a new life together! " she looked up at him with pleading eyes, but he gently pushed her away.

" No Aquilean I cant, for one you know I have no interest in women, least of all someone who has done nothing but proclaim her divinity and superiority but at the end of the day has nothing of substance to show for it "

Aquilean recoiled back as if she'd just been slapped " N-Nothing to show, I am a queen and have been bestowed with po-

" Second vers same as the first! What have you done during this battle? Sit and wring your hands while our forces were slaughtered, what good is power if you dont use it! " Lios yelled at her

" He's quite right, though I doubt this supposed great power would be up to snuff to hamper my code:Breakers "

Both elves whipped around and found Emmet sitting at a small table drinking a glass of wine. Lios was shocked, he hadnt sensed Emmets presence at all, Aqilean was indignant " Is that our precious wine?!? " she demanded

" Why yes it is, do forgive me for helping myself to it. But I came across it and simply had to take a break to sampe it. It is quite decent, not the best but certainly not the worst, a rather nice B- " Emmet took another sip " And who might you two quarreling ones be? "

Lios shuddered, Emmets aura was incredible, powerful, and beautiful, He could tell that Emmet was holding back a lot of his power but showing just enough to make an impression " I am Lios, prince of the elves of the thousand forest and this Aquilean, Queen of the elves of the thousand forest.....whatever remains "

Emmet nodded " Hmm I see, well prince Lios, I must say your quite strong. I've invaded your castle in search of powerful combatants and you have utterly seduced me " He drained the last of his glass and stood up.

Aquilean cowered back and Lios sighed " Just a moment Emmet, I have no reservations against fighting you, in fact I was on my way to you. But may I request that you allow this pitiful creature to leave. She is somewhat strong but I doubt she would give you the fight you desire and would only get in the way "

Aquilean shot an indignant look at Lios, but otherwise remained silent, realizing he was tryng to save her life.

Emmet shrugge " Yes, your words run parelell with my own thoughts. She may take her leave of this battle, but as for escaping this dimention, well thats up to her "

His words sent shiver of terror down Aqileans spine and she didnt waste time, vanishing instantly.

" She's quite fast " Emmet commented, mildly impressed.

" May very well be the fastest elf, though I'm sure your side has many that outclass her " Lios said, light magic covering his fist and forming gauntlets in the shape of lion head.

Emmet chuckled and summoned a long, red bladed sword to his hands " There are many, she will not escape "

Lios just nodded in acceptance and the battle began.

------------------------------------

Aquilean was running about her room, lamenting on the fact that she could not take all of her wonderful treasures with her. But she grabbed as many dresses and jewels as she could. Making sure to bring her crown and scepter, no matter what she would always be a queen!. Once everything was packed, she sped off, gathering mana around herself. It would take everything she had to get from this spot to the opening of the dimentional prison.

Suddenly a wall in the hallway exploded out, revealing one of Riku's dark young passing by on its way to the world tree. She screamed and covered her eyes, feeling her sanity being assaulted. She stumbled back, not noticing a void had opened up behind her and passing through.

She felt something odd and put her arms down, gaspign when she found herself in the middle of the battlefield. All around her were the mutiliated bodies of elves, orcs, and giants. She bent over and vomited profusely

" Wassamata, cant handle the lovely scenery? "

She quickly looked up to see Eva watching her besides a bloated and purple skinned Garfield " Who's this bitch? " Garfield asked, blood spouting from his mouth.

Eva shook her head " Ginny, what did I tell your simple minded ass about overeatting? I'm assuming this is the fleeing Queen that Emmet just told everyone about, looky here queenie, our awesome boss told us about you, your trying to run away with your tail between your legs. Well its been decided that were gonna let you, if you can survive us that is "

Aquilean gasped, these monsters were going to turn her flight into some kind of sick game. She would not let them have their way. Lios had said she had nothing to show, but that was far from th truth " I call upon Titania, queen of the faries, give unto me your blessing! I summon the sylph on gentle winds, blow forth a path to victory!! "

Aquileans magic swelled up and began a massive maelstrom of wind. Eva wrapped herself and Garfield in a cocoon of blood. The elf queen floated high into the air, garbed in a beautiful blue dress and green armor. Wings made of white energy burst from her back " I am Aquilean, queen of the elves of the thousand forest. You peasants are not worthy being in my presence, let alone standing in my way! " she brandished her scepter and pointed it down. Large tornado's began to descend down as she wrapped herself in a dome of wind. As the queen, her crown allowed her to tap into the endless reserve of mana in the world tree, amplifying her spells.

She would toy with these fools just long enough to allow for her escape.

Aziza looked through her scope, unable to see where Aquilean was in that storm in the sky " She's quite strong, it'll be hard to get through her defenses and deal with her offense "

" Indeed " Iko commented " Seems like its turning into a aerial battle "

" Then allow me to assist those without the capability, Mass flight! " Ulbert called out, gifting everyone with the temporary power of flight, as he changed into his skeletal dragon form. The Code:Breakers took to the air, first was finding the queen, Elspeth focused her psionic powers and expanded them out. The usual method didnt appear to work as her mind seemed to be linked to the wind, it felt like she was everyone and nowhere at the same time. Spells her having a similar effect.

As the tornados landed, blades of wind tore through the group, but many were able to dodge, deflect, or simply tank the attacks. Ashe unleashed his own wind powers against Aquileans, giving Elspeth an idea. She linked with Ashe and through his wind joined Aquileans, if done right she would be taken to the source.

----------------------------------------------------------

" So far weve gone over the basics of magic, theres so many things I was ignorant of, but he's catching me up to speed. So far we've gone over the mechanics of a technique called reinforcement " Minerva explained
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Sandra had floated up into the middle of the storm, the wind seeming to have no effect against the cosmic power of the Phoenix. As she scanned the area though her efforts seemed no more fruitful then Elspeth. It did indeed seem this queen had become one with the wind itself, appearing everywhere yet nowhere as one might say. "Well Aquilean I'll give you and your people this, you are rather good at hiding and running." This queen was getting full of herself, she could of made a run for by now and gotten away before the Code:Breakers caught on to her ply, but instead this queen of elves felt the need to toy with them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next