Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Scott smiled into the phone.
"The fundamentals are important, so it's great that he's going over the basics with you."
He told her about his first Karate lesson with Alan several years ago, honest about his difficulty learning at first. It was a way to relate to her and further encourage her to keep at her studies. Scott was not sure about what spell Minerva was talking about, though.
"What's reinforcement?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 12:19 am

Lios immediately started moving, hoping his speed would be enough to give him an edge over Emmet, he raced around the room creating numerous after images as he searched for an opening that didnt appear to exist. Emmet started to raise his sword and Lios appeared at his back and aimed to strike. But Emmet's sword blocked Lios.

" My, my you have excellent speed " Emmet complimented, turning his head slightly.

Lios unleashed a concentrated blast of light and back peddaled, he whipped around and crossed his arms across his chest to block Emmets attack with his gauntlets but the strength behind the attack was enough to knock him across the room. He darted to right and fired a barrage of light blast, but instead of going straight at Emmet, they swarmed around the room, attacking Emmet from every direction.

Emmet's dance like movements were beautiful and fluid as he deflected all of the attacks. Lios struck the ground with both gauntlets, a large magic circle forming " Banquet of light! " the circle charged with light magic and shot upward. Emmet flew up to the ceiling and unleashed a massive blast of cosmic energy that clashed with the light magic for a moment before being quickly pushed back.

" World tree magic: Devour the source! "

The ground beneath Lios cracked as a large tree began to grow out, Emmets attack hit and was absorbed into the tree. Lios noted that the tree was just barely containing all of the energy. Its roots grew exponentially till they filled the entire room, pulsating with all the power they held.

" I see, so you can use World Tree magic " Emmet said as he inspected the roots

Lios nodded, readying for his next attack " It is incredibly rare, but it mainly shows up in the royal family "

Emmet looked down at Lios, his gaze piercing " Your stronger then your brother the king " it wasnt a question " Doubtless you have more skill and talent, but as he is older he was given the title and the added power it carries, I know that story well as i've lived it. But your certainly not letting him outshine you "

Lios was taken aback and couldnt even deny Emmets claim, it was true and his brother had always resented him for it, it was no secret that many in the kingdom lament that Lios had not been born first. If he had then maybe this situation would have turned out differently, but the look Emmet was giving him quickly squashed that thought.

The roots and branches reacted instantly, Emmet dodged out of the way of the onslaught of attacks. He cuts arcs through the air, but found the tree's limbs were not taking much damage. So this was the might of world trees, Emmet was certainly impressed, it seemed striking at the core was necessary. But Lios was heading straight for him, deducing Emmets next move.

The two clashed in midair, Emmet fought against Lios and the world trading, trading rapid blows but neither able to get in a hit. Lios was suprised at himself, that he was still hanging in their, still alive. What would it mean to defeat Emmet, kill him? he'd still have the other code:breakers to contend with, but if the leader of those monsters fell, would it be enough to honor his fallen bretheren?

Suddenly Emmets speed increased and Lios was finding it harder to keep up with Emmet, let along see him. His finely tuned reflexes allowed him to hang in ther.

" Dawling, your strength and resolve are simply marvelous, I shall stop holding back now, well just a little, to honor you "

Lios felt an odd sensation and realized his left arm had just been cut off, he didnt have time to fully register this as his body was riddled with cuts " Grace of Natures bounty! " green light coated his body and crafted into armor. But it did little to stop Emmets attack, and in blow the armor was destroyed and Lios knocked into the ground.

He hopped to his feet quickl, his breathing had become labored, a few of his ribs were broken. The tree, he needed to absorb some of the power it stored, he could heal and strengthen himself. But as he turned to the tree he saw Emmet in front of it, his palm pressed against it, in the nextr moment it became engulfed in intense flames, an immense amount of heat filled the room. Lios could feel his body starting to cook, what were these flames that felt like the sun had descended down.

The was burnt to ash, then the ash was burnt. Lios could only stare mystified, Emmet turned back to him, his expression was expectant. Lios almost felt like laughing, this man was utterly riddiculous but Lios felt compelled to meet his expectations. With his remaining arm, he aimed the gauntlet at Emmet, but instead of firing an attack, he started chanting in elvish and golden light flooded the room, taking the form of two massive lions.

" These are the nature spirits who take the form of the king of beast, Rau and Qenya "

Emmets eyes sparkled in a way that made Lios blush for some odd reason, these two were incredibly powerful, even if they did fall to Emmet, it wouldnt be easy for hi-

" I adore lions, I had one during my early childhood and I loved him dearly, so much that i've always kept him with me, now come to my side, Astraios!! "

Lios wasnt sure he could accurately describe what happened next, something appared in the room, so big that it dwarfed Rau and Qenya, it appeared to be a lion, but it defied logic and reasoning, it's body had the resemblance of a beautiful starry night, it opened its massive jaws and swallowed Rau and Qneya whole, unleashing a massive roar that went beyond sound.

Falling to his knees, Lios bowed his head in submission, it was over now and there was nothing he could do. There probably never had been, but he had been foolish enough to stand before such being, well soon he would be with the rest of his people.

" Raise your head Lios "

Lios instantly did as told, Emmet was standing in front of him, Astraios looming behind his master. What manner of death would he receive, would Emmet toss his too the lion, set him ablaze, whatever it was it would be brutal as only the leader of the code:breakers could conceive and he welcomed it.

" It's been awhile since I faced down someone who longed for destruction at my hands, but sweet Lios, I believe killing you would be an utter waste, so I'll offer you something else, join the Code:Breakers and through you your people may live on or if you trully want it, i'll kill you in the most painful way possible, the choice is yours " Emmet held his hand out

Lios took it without a moments hesitation and pressed his lips against it " My life and future all belong to you now, lord Emmet "

Lios felt energy pass over his body and a moment later he was completely healed, his flexed his newly grown hand and realized that he was also naked. Emmet grabbed his chin and pulled elf towards him for a searing kiss that left Lios breathless and throbbing. Emmet shoved him onto his back and straddled his hips " Now I shall welcome you into my bed, if that appeases "

Lios nodded his head rapidly " It does! "

" Good to hear " time came to a complete halt in the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquilean was feeling very smug, the peasants were easily being kept at bay by her power, even the strange one whp could control the wind as well could only eek out a stale mate. Unfortunately she wasnt doing much in the ways of killing them either " I've played with them enough, its time I took my leave " she started to work on making a direct link to the dimentional gate, but gust of wind suddenly took the form of a young girl.

" Greeting Queen Aquilean " Elspeth spoke formally to the elf " My name is Elspeth of the code:breakers and it appears I have found this, now "

Aquilean suddenly felt something stab at her mind, wass this Elspeth girl trying to seize control of her mind? Well that wasnt going to happen, her defenses were sure too strong.

" I'm not trying to mind control you, indeed you elves have incredibly strong mental defenses, i've taken enough of them to see that. No, what im doing is marking you, even if by some chance you escape here, i'll always be able to find you, no matter where you run too "

Aquilean felt terror started to rise up, this wretched girl, she'd marked her " You!! You bitch!! " she screamed and destroyed the coonstruct, but it was too late.

Elspeth blinked, returned back to her body " Everyone i've found her location, focus your attacks on this spot! "

A bright purple light flared at spot in the storm.

" Excellent work Elsie, now lets bring this block headed bitch down! " Riku declared, flying up towards the others.

" Bitch I thought you and those mutated goats were attacking the big tree " Tanesha asked

" Oh, Em asked me to hold out on that for a little, something about waiting for the right time. Anyway light the bitch up! "

Everyone unleashed their attacks on the spot Elspeth marked and soon theire was a break in the defenses.

" NOOOOO!! " Aquilean screamed , creating more barriers " Stay away from me!! " She took off and the Code:Breakers gave chase, nipping at her heals.

The topic of who got to make the killing blow came up and after a game of roshambo, Eva was declared the winner.

" Oh hells yeah " Eva whooped " Lets really get this show started! "

Eva focused and far below them on the battlefield, the ground rumbled as Eva pulled every drop of blood up till an ocean of red ascended up. Garfield oggled all the blood till Eva light smacked his head

" Bitch not even you can drink all that and no its not a challenge, now let mama work! "

-----------

" Its a type of power that enhances the existence of something by pouring magical energy into it. Like making a knife sharper or nourishment in food. It's very difficult to pull off right away, so I'm mostly researching up on the basics since a lot of magecraft is rooted in it " Minerva explained
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 1:11 am

Sandra contacted Elspeth "Hey clever move combining your powers with Ashe, good work.". Sandra could feel Emmet halting time in a localized area in the castle, it was a ability Sandra herself had used on several occasions. It was actually the same tactic Sandra was planning to use herself as soon as Aquilean felt like making a run for it, the elf queen was never escaping this dimension but it was looking like Sandra's intervention was not going to be needed. It was decided Eva would be the one to finish this and who was Sandra to deny a fellow Code:Breaker their fair turn? Sandra watched as Eva summoned all the blood, this wasn't going to turn out well for Aquilean.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 11:05 pm

Aquilean could feel the code:breakers getting closer and closer to her, the more wind barriers she put up, the faster they were torn down. But she could see the exit, she just had to get through it. She refused to believe that girls words, the mind of the elf queen was impenetrable.

" Bitch your scary ass aint goin nowhere!! "

A wave of blood suddenly barred Aquileans path, she attempted to turn around, but the ocean of blood swirled around her till it created a massive sphere in the sky. Eva floated through till she was right across from Aquilean. Angrily, the elf queen screamed and fired a large blast of scything wind. But Eva simply held up a hand using her ability of distortion and dispelled the attack.

" Is that the best you've got? Looks like someones running out of steam "

" Shut up!! " Aquilean screamed " My power is endless, I am the queen and my power is linked to the world tree and its endless mag- "

She froze, before she fled, Naejor had said he was going to tap into the power of the king, she hadnt believed him, but this disgusting vampire was right, she could feel her power ebbing as Naejor usurped it, damn it all!!

Eva smiled darkly "You know, all of this is the blood of your people,the ones you sat back and did nothing for, do you hear their screams of pain, their rage at their useless monarchs? "

Aquileans eyes widened as the sounds of screaming filled the air, she covered her ears to try and block out it, but it kept getting louder and louder. Calling on the last scraps of her powers, she created a giant tornado and focused on pushing it outward. But the ocean of blood was distorting the wind with Eva's power and started rushing forward. Aquilean wrapped herself in a cocoon of wind.

All she could see was an endless red and out of it shapes began to form, Aquilean let out a wordless scream as the blood formed the fallen elves, orcs, and giants, their eyes empty voids and hands all reaching out for her.

" Come on, be a good queen and go greet your subjects "

Eva had appeared Aquilean and grabbed the back of her neck, controlling the female elfs blood and rendering her immobile. Eva plunged her fangs into Aquileans neck and drank deeply and taking a good portion of it, but leaving just enough for her to stay alive. She vanished as the wind cocoon gave out and the queen of the elves was swallowed up.

The code:breakers had been watching this all play out and applauded as Eva materialized from the blood and took a bow " Thank you, glad you fake hoes enjoyed the show "

" We did bitch, now fix that party city wig, its lopsided! " Tanesha said, slapping five with Eva

" Go soak that crabby patty too heffa, it smells like an anime convention in here! " Riku cackled and gave Eva a fist bump " But yeah you did good, I would have did better, but worthy enough to be called a bad bitch "

Eva laughed " Bald headed bitches always got the most to say and ya'll being extra loud! "

The all looked down at the castle, the last person standing appeared to be the elf king and that was Emmets prey.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to the throne room was blown out,Emmet and a still naked Lios walked into the room where they found Naejor still gathering power, he glared at Lios

" Brother! What has become of you, you walk into this sacred room of our people, naked as a common whore with the enemy! "

Lios simply shrugged " I have sworn my allegiance to lord Emmet, the words of a failing king mean nothing to me,we are brothers no more "

Naejor gasped and struggled to find words " Y-You traitor!! You turn your back on your people only offer your backside to the enemy who killed them?! "

" While he has a rather nice backside, I must say i've received immense pleasure from his front " Emmet said conversationally " We spoke before, but now we meet face to face Naejor, king of the fallen elves of the thousand forest. Your former brother gave me quite a battle, so much so that I struggle to see how you will do better, unless your trump card is ready " Lios had already explained to him about the hidden power of the elf king and he was excited to see it in person.

Naejor offered him a brittle smile " Heh, yes it is. Behold the power offered to the elf who holds the title of king, onc it is activated they may become an avatar of nature and all it's bounty!! "

Naejor became engulfed in an orb of green light and this triggered a massive earthquake throughout the dimention. The code:breakers watched from the air as the ground below exploded with green life, all of the bodies were sucked into the ground, birthing a large forest, even the sky cleared to a beautiful brght blue. Everyone could feel the power radiating from the castle.

Emmet was smiling brightly, the power that Naejor was giving off was making his bones vibrate, as the orb vanished it revealed a changed Naejor. He had grown to seven feet tall, his body had bulked up and bulged with large muscles, and his skin became a dark purple. Moss coated his body and became armor, his hair became vines and that laced acround his body.

" I am Naejor no longer simply a king of the elves, but an avatar of nature and spledor, tell me mad one, does this appeal to you? "

Emmet swiftly dabbed at his mouth with a napkin " Why yes dawling, it certainly does "

Lios dropped into a fighting stance, intent on helping his lord, but Emmet placed a hand on his shoulder " Sorry love but this is a fight for me and me alone, now go and greet your new team members " Lios vanished and Emmet turned his full attention to Naejor.

After carving up a section of the forest, the Code:Breakers were currently lounging on couches and recliners that had been brought in. Riku set up a grill and flipping elf burgers and steaks while Tanesha, Eva, Garfield, Aziza, and Tesla were standing around and loudly trying to tell him how to cook.

" Ok i'mma need you busted face bitch to get some bussiness and let me work! "

" Hoe you not flipping em enough "

" Can I get mine burnt but not burnt burnt? "

" You using seasoning right? "

Suddenly Lios appeared, still naked amogst the group. This was followed by silence, he scratched his head self consciously then spoke " Ummm hello i'm Lios and um Im the former prince of the elves I guess. Lord Emmet offered me a place among you and i've accepted and he's marked me as you can see " he gestured at his naval where the code:breaker symbol was.

Emmet had already contact the group to let them know about the new addition so they were all fine with it, some more then others. Riku was oggling Lios with a hungry expression, Jonathan approached him and shook his head

" Welcome to the Code:Breakers man, looks like you had a good time with my fiancee " he laughed at the alarmed expression on the elfs face " Relax, were all about sharing the love " he proved his point by kissing Lios. Riku tossed his apron to Aziza and told her to take over as he made his way over to Lios.

" Scuse me wolf daddy but theres something I gotta do " he immediately dropped to his knees in front of Lios.

" Hoe what was that about not shacking up with elves? " Tanesha asked as she made some potatoe salad.

" Girl bye, this is too much dick too not suck! " and he did as such.

" Dude what the fuck! " Garfield exclaimed " I wanted to suck him off! "

" Ght ogfr hedgtr! " Riku got out and Garfield immediately joined him in servicing Lios.

" So " Eva said to Katy as took sip of a blood orb " this kind of thing happen on your teams much? " either referring to the mass sadistic slaughter or random oral actions.

An image manifested in the sky above, showing Emmet and the elf king beginning their battle.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 12:20 am

"Um no" Katy said in response to Eva having actually kinda forgotten with all the fighting that this stuff happens in Code:Breakers. "Gotta say, you guys are the only group to get up to this kind of stuff." Suddenly many of the girls looked over in Sandra's direction as she commented "I wonder if this one is bi or yet another one that's strictly gay." Noticing she was getting some looks "Hey, guys a looker." Somehow Katy wasn't surprised and could only find it amusing, Sandra had certainly become more open with her thoughts since joining this group.

Various members looked up in the sky as the image appeared. "Looks like the final battle is starting." Katy said. Tesla seemed to not care "Like there's any doubt Emmet will win. Should be fun show though. Hey Aziza those burgers ready yet?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Scott nodded at Minerva's explanation.
"Oh, I see. That does sound like a very useful spell."
That was an enhancement spell, something he dealt with during his dealings with Wintergreen.
"If I can do anything to help, let me know. I know you'll be a powerful sorceress someday."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 am

" Just about done " Aziza said, as she put a few more patties on the grill, Riku, Garfield, and Tanesha all gave her a sharp look but a moment later she putting seasoning on the food, which earned her major points.

Emmet felt like he was starring into the eye of a massive storm, there was a type of calm at it's center as a wild power raged around it. He could see a sappling sprouting into a mighty tree, a mother bear taking care of her cubs, flowers blooming, and a bird taking flight. He saw nature itself. Emmet pondered how to proceed, he had so many ideas, thousands, possibly tens of thousands.

Suddenly sensed an oncoming attack and teleported to the ceiling, a moment later the ground shook and glowed an angry orange before lava exploded out and flooded the room. Naejor raised his sceptor and the lava began to move at his command, swelling up into large waves and heading for Emmet.

" Lets cool things down a bit shall we? "

Emmet dropped the temperature in the room to absolute zero, freezing everything over instantly, the lava now chunks of ice.. He noted that Naejor seemed unnafected by the temperature drop.

" It feels like a lovely winter day day, but from winter comes spring then summber " Naejor stated, the room rapidly heated up and melted all the ice creaing a tidal wave. Emmet gracefully twirled around and blocked Naejors sneak attack punch with a kick, releasing a wave of energy out.

Emmet teleported back, his leg was numb, that was certainly something he hadnt felt in centuries. Naejor wrapped the wave of water around his body, but did not stop there. He summoned fire, air, and earth, displaying his newfound mastery over the elements by creating a large sphere.

" Hmm, while their may be some artistic value in this, not much else dawling "

Naejor narrowed his eyes " Its not suprising that a classless barbarian such as you coukld not appreciate such a display of power, but soon you shall see! "

He bore down on Emmet and clashed against Emmets psionic barrier,just as he wanted. The barrier shifted and wrapped around Naejor and elemental sphere where Emmet triggered a nuclear explosion.

Emmet floated back to the floor where he greeted another Naejor " I see your not going to die that easily, excellent "

Naejor laughed " Of course not as long as nature exist then so shall I!! "

Emmet doubted it quite that simply, situations like this rarely were. He could feel Naejors power spanning the dimention, in that sense simply destroying the dimention was the way to go, but he didnt want things to end on such a note or so fast, lets see what this avatar of nature could really do.

Naejor raised his sceptor again and roots of the world tree exploded into the room, from them large ape like creatures manifested and converged on Emmet, each one of them feeling like a miniture Naejor. Emmet crafted steel fans from cosmic energy and battled the apes, bocking and attacking simualtaneously and keeping track of each of them. Their physical strength was tremendoes, their speed superb, Emmet was very much enjoying himself.

At that point music, naturally began playing

You awoke me (Fight fire)
Unleashed the fire in my heart (With fire)
I will dance and I'll defeat them (My flame's)
Through the light and the dark (More bright)
Your mistake was to (The moon)
Underestimate my power (Is my fuel)
Won't let go of the fight (Get lost)
Til tomorrow's mine (In my tide)

I will ignite
Dancin' through the fire around me
I'll never stop
You'd better hide
Now I'm in the mood for a fight
(Better watch out here I come)

You won't know what hit you
When I spin around
Leave you in my dust
Then bang bang
Down down again
It's my desire
Going for the win
Tomorrow Is Mine

You better run (Better run)
Don't wait here I come no (Grab your gun... Fire)
The fuel in my fire won't run dry (Endless supply)
It burns bright
And you better hide (Take a hike)
I came for a fight, yeah (Truth you'll find is)
Until Tomorrow Is Mine (Victory's mine)

Don't miss me too much

Emmet battled through the enemy forces, setting them ablaze, dissembering them, transmuting them, all with a dancers grace. One point knocking one of them onti their hands and kness, taking a seat and crossing his legs while he sipped a martini with one one and used the other to fire off bullet sized blast of cosmic energy.

" Oooh, as long as their's music playing, i'll keep dancing! " Emmet declared and launched himself at Naejor, who till this point had been watching furiously. The elf king summoned storm clouds and fired bolt after bolt of lightning. Emmet deflected each bolt with quick dance moves tillhe reached Naejor and punched him in the chest, exploding him whole body.

" T-This is ridiculous!! " Naejors dissembodied voice boomed " I am one with nature, how is it I have not crushed you yet?! "

Emmet laughed " Dawling you certainly have power, but you dont have skill, your former brother Lios would have given me pause with this power, but all you can do is throw it around like a buffoon, nature is surely weeping at such an idiotic and uncreative avatar " he laughed again.

There was another rumble as the ground cracked, showing a massive whole in the ground, from it rose a colossal being made of tree vines and roots " You go to far with your words peasant!! I am the king of the elves and the king of nature itself!! "

Emmet inspected Naejors latest body, a great deal of power had gone into it, far too much. He'd practically merged himself with the world tree, question is what he would do with it. Suddenly Emmet felt some force seize his body, he thrashed against it but could not move, tree roots appeared around his body.

" Well perhaps I owe you more credit " Emmet noted " I sensed you were doing something, but you suprised me, I give you a point "

" HA why thank you, but you;ll give me more, much more then that! "

More vines wrapped around Emmets body, forming a cage. Emmet grunted as he felt his energy being leeched out at an alarming rate, he attempted to burn the roots away with cosmic flames, but it only seemed to fuel the roots and making them tighter.

" Give up Emmet, your time is down, once i've stolen enough of your power to render you helpless, i'll slaughter that band of monsters and mak you watch, then i'll finally grant you the sweet release of death! "

" My how kind of him "

" I agree, trully he has the fortitude of a saint "

Two Emmets had appeared above the cage, each wearing a different, stunning outfit. Naejor was shocked

" How is this possible? Your powers are being disrupted and absorbed, how could you make dopplegangers? "

The two Emmets smirked and spoke as one " It's really quite simple, you see we planned for such an occurance to happen and created these dopplegangers at the start of the fight then had them cloak themselves till the perfect moment and it appears to be now "

With that, one Emmet shifted over to a cosmic energy form and the other to a psionic energy form. The psionic one assaulted the cage, pulling at it's molecular structure while the main Emmet flooded it with more energy then it's unstable body could handle.

Cosmic form Emmet attacked Naejors massive body with large swords made of cosmic energy. Naejor fought back by creating a forest of trees as a wall of defense, but cosmic form sliced through it and dodged blast of lava and lightning. Main Emmet finally broke from his cage and shifted over to divine energy form and along with psionic energy form rejoined the battle.

The landscape was devastatd and reborn with each passing second. The psionic energy form crafted a bow and fired thousands of arrows while the cosmic energy form attacked with swords and flames. Divine energy form was up close with his fans and using chains to bind and pierce through. Naejor was taking massive damage on the physical, astral, and spiritual planes and finding it difficult to defend against, this was a highly coordinated attack, each Emmet moving in tangent with the other, each attack was planned and conversed over through high speed thought.

The code:breakers were enjoying the show and the food, not only elf burgers, but elf steaks, elf hot dogs, and of course booze. Riku licked his lips, having finished off Lios, he suddenly got a mental order from Emmet and grinned savagely " Alright time for my babies to get back to work! " he snapped his fingers and the dark young resumed ravaging the world tree, it was taking even more damage then before because Naejor had fused with it.

" NOOOO, THIS ISNT HAPPENING, I A KING A GOD I CANT I WONT FALL HERE "

He summoned every last scrap of power he, the world tree, and nature had, his massive body changing shape into a massive sword with a glowing green blade. Ulbert scanned it " Hmm thats not good, all of that power is meant as its final attack, a suicidal attack that will take out this entire dimention, its also possible it'll reach earth as well "

Genesis snorted " So, Emmets not gonna lose "

This sentiment was met with the same confidence as many of the others and Ulbert found himself believing this as well, even as a windstorm picked up with the energy swelling.

Emmet dispersed the dopplegangers and changed back to his physical form " We appear to have reached the climax, time for the curtain to fall on this play, the fallen king of the thousand elves! "

Emmet raised a hand high into the sky, cosmic, psionic, and divine energy coating it and creating maelstrom around his body " my team and I have enjoyed ourselves immensely today and so I shall thank you in a code:breakers greatest gift, utter destruction. You looked down on us this entire time so now we ask "

Code:Breakers: JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!

Emmet laughed madly " Quite so, now about that utter destruction, you wield the power of nature but I wield the powers of the heavens, the divine, the cosmos, the earth, and the underworld!! " The sky became completely engulfed, but it felt like a shadow had been cast on the earth and reached the depths of the underworld as well " As a deity of creation I now give birth to the bull of fate!! "

It was hard to tell what exactly was happening now, Lios received flashbacks to his fight with Emmet and the lion that seemed as big as the galaxy, the bull that came from sky, from the ground was even bigger if that was possible. It was beautiful and terrible, a bright white and deep black, with clashed with Naejorns final blade and crushed it. The following explosing releashed such intense shockwaves that Sandra, Ashe, Riku, and Tie all had to make barriers. Once the dust was finally settled, all that was left was massive hole in the ground. The world tree was dissentegrating and the sky was a cloudless blue.

Emmet appeared in a swirl of energy " Victory is ours dawlings, now how is the food i'm quite peckish "

--------------------------------

Minerva smiled, hearing Scott say that made her heart beat a little faster, it was such a strange and exciting feeling knowing that she had someone like Scott that was there for her, to help her and have feelings for her " Thank You Scott, i'll keep that in mind, i'm sure I could learn a lot from you...oh! I was wondering if you could show me around your world sometime, i'd love to see it "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am

The final battle was certainly intense, Emmet gave a impressive display. Every time Sandra thinks that maybe she'd seen it all, Emmet never fails to pull more tricks out of the hat. Having just finished a burger Sandra replied to his question "I'll admit I never tried elf meat before now, but it seems to be good. There's a slight heat to it, kinda reminds me of moose meat in that way." Tesla felt like posing a question "so now that we've murdered all the elves to death, what will happen to this dimension? Will you keep and repurposed it, or does it also get destroyed?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 am

Emmet mulled over Tesla's question as he chewed his burger, he swallowed and dabbed his mouth with a napkin " Well I had initially intended to destroy it after we'd had our fun. I cant deny it is prime realistate " he could indeed work many wonders in it and what was another dimetion to own, seeing as he already owned several.

Lios, finally given a new pair of clothes to wear from Emmet, was simply sitting with the group, more accurately he was trying not to look as they feasted on the remains of his people, made more difficult seeing as he felt a growing hunger from the days batttles.

Something was suddenly plopped down in front of him and he looked down to see a burger with three patties, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.

" Your looking pretty hungry there bro, go ahead and eat up "

Riku was smirking at him, an almost threatening look on his face. Lios felt his stomach turn, the smell was delectable and nauseating. Was this a test? To prove his loyalty by consuming the flesh of his people. He gulped and slowly reached for the burger, but Tanesha quickly snatched it up.

" Nigga what do you think your doing? " she demanded

Riku shrugged in a not particularly innocent way " Just a little heckling, do you really think I was gonna make him eat it? "

" Hell yeah you fucked up bitch " Tanesha said with an eyeroll, she gave Lios a friendly and apologetic smile " Dont pay this evil bitch any mind, here " she sat a plate in front of him with potato salad, mac and cheese, some chips, and mashed potatoes.

" Thank you " he told Tanesha apprecitively and happily dug into the food.

" Once were finished eating, we shall explore the castle " Emmet declared as he helped himself to another burger " Lios, could you be a dear and give us a tour? "

Lios quickly swallowed his food and nodded " Of course lord Emmet "

Talk soon turned to all the possible treasures to loot.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 4:24 am

Katy planned to tour the castle, though personally she was not going to take anything. She was not really a Code:Breaker and had joined this battle in the first place to protect Earth from a threat, she had no interest in playing pirate and plundering the dead. Much like Lios Katy had also opted out of eating the meat from the people she had just helped vanquish though was still having a meal of mac & cheese, potato salad and chips.

Oppositely Sandra was intrigued by all the talk of the possible wealth that was up for the taking. After being the "good girl" her entire life, the prospect of just being able to take what she wants without being shamed or lectured for it, it was quite something. There is no way Yamairo would of approved of this. War would of been the last result, SXM would of spared as many lives as possible, and they certainly would of not approved of eating and robbing the dead. But having the freedom to live her life entirely on how she choose to it, it was still something she was getting used to but certainly welcomed.

Tesla had prior experience in similar kind of life style. She didn't know if these elves would have anything of interest to her, but if they did then she was game to take what she could get. If nothing else maybe she could join a decent outfit to change into. Tesla's fighting style wasn't exactly elegant so to say. She did have some ranged attacks, but a lot of the time she was up close bludgeoning, stabbing and slicing enemies. More then a little of the elves blood had spilled on her and her current outfit was a mess.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 8:13 pm

Scott smiled into the phone.
"Well, I'll do what I can to help. I can definitely help with combat skill and practice."
She then asked if he could show her around his world.
"Yeah, I'd be glad to. I was planning to at some point once our schedules free up."

Scott leaned back in the seat.
"I spent some years in France getting my education at Shadowgreen. There's a lovely restaurant not far from there with the best food. I'd love to take you there on a future date."
Scott had been wanting to spend more time with Minerva after they got back. Once their schedules freed up, he would take advantage of that time.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Once everyone was finished eating. Emmet teleported the group back to the castle. Beforehand Emmet rewound time around it to repair the bulk of the damage it had taken. Lios began the tour, explaining that the castle had been built an innumerable amount of years ago with special material. There was a lot of elven history in it alone, he showed them the library, the armory, the stables, the living quarters such as the now deceased Aquilean and Naejorns room, not to mention the queens private chambers, and the treasury.

Lios was about to undo the seal on the treasury when Riku walked past him and kicked the door down, the former elf prince was shocked at first, but noticed the heavy concentration of magical energy around the demons foot. The room itself was jampacked with gold, jewels and things of that nature. Emmet entered the room and gave it a cursory glance and picked up a jewled crown and placed it on his head.

" Alright then dawlings, have at it! "

The group immediately leaped into the room and started laying claims on this pile or that jewel there. Tanesha snatched up a few gold necklaces with fist sized gems adorned on them put one on Roberta and Sandra " Look girls, we matchen " she smiled then went back to looking through piles.

Iko pulled out a sword made of pure gold and handed it to Kaiser " Here Ototo " making a show of seeming generous but Kaiser handed it back to him.

" It would look better with you nii-san " Kaiser walked away to look at others things. Leaving Iko to be a little stunned, that was the first time in a very long time that Kaiser had called him older brother.

As Katy stood back, not intent on taking anything, she sense something coming towards her and snatched it out the air, it was a of earrings with lapis lazuli jewels. Riku, his fingers jammed with various rings, had clearly thrown it at her " Ariel miss me with the noble bullshit and just take somethin girl! Clearly no one heres gonna judge you, we'll judge you for everything else, but not taking your cut, maybe your beau nathan will like it " he snapped his fingers and a void opened up sucking in a bunch of treasure.

Everyone took a few things to carry on their person, resulting in everyone decked out in a riddiculous amount of jewlery, the rest was sent back to the mansion to be picked through later. The group broke up, some to look through the library, others the armory, and the rest to look through the clothes and whatnot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh, that sounds lovely " Minerva said, while she would be taking a lot of trips to paris for her lessons with Riku, it would be nice to go there with Scott, she remembered hearing something about Paris being the city of romance or something, of course this thought immediately made her blush and made Ku-Chan roll his eyes and turn back to channel surfing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Katy was aware nobody here was going to judge her, hell she was probably more likely to be judged for not taking anything. Looking them over the earrings was nice, and trying to argue anything with Riku was a fruitless endeavor for most outside Emmet. She slipped the earrings into her pocket and went to take a look around while the others finished their looting.

Sandra ended up getting quite a lot of neat stuff along with Tani and Roberta. She'd started off a little bit slow herself only picking things she really liked, but seeing Tani and everybody else quickly got her into the mood to grab as much as she could take.

Tesla didn't actually take a whole lot, not though any kind of moral crisis or anything, it was just that the bulk of this stuff didn't interest her and she deemed "useless". There where a few items though Tesla not recall ever seeing before, these more unique items she did take.

When the group split up Tesla made her way to the queens wardrobe. Tesla stripped down finally able to discard her blood stained clothing and walked inside a massive walk in closet. Tesla starting looking through outfits not impressed right away by what she was seeing. "If I didn't know better I'd think this bitch was some kind Chinese princess." Once pass the dresses Tesla started to get into outfits more her style eventually picking a outfit to wear. Putting it on she was pleasantly surprised "Well look at that, it actually fits."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 11:14 pm

Eva was leafing through the deceased queens clothes too, the designs were pretty nice and hinted at some modern designs " Thats magic threads for you " she said as Tesla commented about the clothes fitting her. Eva threw her own tattered clothes off and slipped on a robe that fit her volupous body easily. She wasnt crazy about the blue and green colors, but with a thought they changed to black and red " Would you look at that, just thinking about a color changes it "

Tanesha was trying on different hats, she wasnt usually a hat person but these were actually pretty nice. Aziza tried on a dress and inspected herself in the mirror, not entirely sure it was her, but thinking it would look great on her daughter, after a moment she decided to grab a few and send them to her.

In the library Ulbert, Jericho, Grimm, Noah, Elspeth, and Genesis were checking out the books while Riku, Adrian, Jonathan, Kaiser, Iko, Yori, Tie, and Earrings were inspecting weapons and armor. Emmet was in the throne room with Lios, lounging in the throne.

" Not the best or most comfortable, but i'll take it " he looked down at Lios who was kneeling to him " With the former kings death, that makes you the new king of the thousand forest elves "

Lios shook his head " No, that title means nothing to me, I offer it to you lord Emmet as your humble servant, the kingship, please take it "

Emmet considered that for a moment then conceded " Very well, i'll add it to my list of kingships, but this is nothing to me so hold onto it "

He'd appeared in front of Lios and offered the battered crown that had survived destruction " Its power is heavily decreased, but a warrior such as you can still make use of it "

Lios was at a loss of words, but he took it and after a moment he stood up " Please follow me "

He led Emmet towards a secret passage and down a long staircase, Emmet sensed they passed a spacial threshold as they reached the bottom and discovered a village.

" Many of our people were sacrificed for the wars or simply died from conditions, but.....I could not just let them all perish so I brought them, peasants and nobles alike and hid them away.

Emmet counted about four hundred and seventy five elves present. Lios called everyone to gather.

" Naejor and Aquilean are dead, this man before you is the great Emmet, leader of the Code:Breakers and new king of the thousand forest elves "

There was an immediate uproar, many wanting answers to what happened, could they finally leave? Why wasnt Lios taking the throne, and who was Emmet and these code:breakers?

Lios did his best to answer everyones questions but Emmet took a step forward and cleared his throat, this simple action drew everyones eyes to him, his presense was so big and commanded their attention. they all immediately believed that he had killed their former king, his forces layed waste to their armies, the biggest question now was, what would this god do to them?

This question was certainly on Lios's mind as Emmet could tell, he'd showed this little hidey hole to him, not knowing what the results would be, but forcing himself to except them, an offered sacrifice it would seem, Emmet was amused and touched.

" Greetings elves of the thousand forest, it is as Lios says and you all can sense, I am the leader of the band of monsters that slaughtered your peoples armie, and took your kings head. Lios offered me the throne and i've accepted it.....which makes you all my subjects now, my people, and I look after what is mine "

Lios let out the breath he hadnt realized he'd been holding, Emmets words were clear and direct, but there was also a hint of something resembling kindness, the elves were instantly touched and won over.

" If there are any of you who disagree with my actions then please make yourselves know "

" What are you all doing, this monster cannot be accepted as our kin-ahhh!!

The lone elf who'd started to speak up was instantly fallen upon and torn apart without mercy, no one else said a word. Lios raised his hand high " To our new king!! "

" EMMET, EMMET, EMMET, EMMET, EMMET, " The elves cheered and then dropped down to bow to him.

Emmet smiled brilliantly at them " Well now, I can only assume you dont want to continue living down hear or in this dimentional prison as a whole "

The elves all nodded as one

" Of course, then arrangements will need to be made for you all to move to earth, we can work out the details later, as for now why dont you all head upstairs. Emmet sent a mental message to everyone of what had occured and that the elves coming up were not to be harmed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 12:25 am

Tesla took note and with a thought changed her outfit to white "Well damn, that's handy." Magic cloths was probably the thing that gathered her attention the most out of everything in here. She contained going through the cloths looking for anything else of interest.

Sandra decided to accompany Roberta and Katy in the armory. Katy didn't really need weapons as she could spawn her own, still she was interested in looking and provided Roberta with somebody to bounce a conversation off of. Sandra had to admit she didn;t know much about weapons, she didn't use them. She didn't really get half of what Roberta and Katy was going on about, but it was interesting to learn, well try to anyway.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, it'll be great."
Having run out of things to say, he felt it was time to finish the call.
"Well, I have to go. Train hard, and I'll see you soon."
Scott waited for Minerva to finish, then hung up.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:14 am

Ulbert chuckled as they received Emmets message about the remaining elves " Well this day has certainly been fruitful, Emmet is leaving with more power, wealth, and influnence then he came with and he already possessed a treemendous amount "

Jericho nodded in agreement " Agreed, even all of the things we've indivually gathered could be said to benefit him. Admittedly it is one of the reasons I was drawn to his team, his mindset "

" Yes, a true king of conquering " Ulbert said as he sifted through the books.

Sometime later, successfully ransacking the castle, the code:breakers made there way back to the mansion. Talking animately amongst themselves about the exciting afternoon, covered in blood, gore, and jewlery, they were quite a sight.

As Minerva said good bye to Scott, the show Ku-Chan was watching was interupted again, Emmet once again appearing on the screen.

" Hello dawlings, I just wanted to let the world know that the invading Elf army has been defeated, their monarchy slain, and their overall threat extinguished. Further more I have granted shelter to the remaining elves that wish to live peaceful lives here on earth, they are under my protection "

Minerva was in awe as Emmet answered various questions presented to him, there was a lot of concern about letting the elves stay, but Emmets responses and charm washed them all away.

Back in Paris, Emmet dismantled the gateway to the dimentional prison and reformed it as a door in one of the mansions many hallways. He was conversing with the elves about possible places for them. Many wanted to adventure out into this new world, Elspeth, Kaiser, and Ulbert were helping get documents put together.

The bulk of the elves wanted to stay near Emmet, while the mansion had a lot of space and more could be added in easily. Emmet decided to create a modernized village not that far from the mansion so the elves could live, seeing as all of the land surrounding the mansion belonged to Emmet. He spoke with the president of the french republic about granting them citizenship, this was graciously granted.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:53 am

Katy had come back to the mansion with the others. She joined Sandra, Tani and Roberta as they organized and put away the loot they took. Taking a seat she felt something in her rear pants pocket, reaching into the pocket she pulled out the earrings Riku tossed to her. She'd actually had meant to leave those behind but had clearly forgotten about them. She didn't have much time to ponder when Sandra made her way over taking notice Katy had some. Seeing the earrings Sandra commented "damn girl those are nice." Before Katy could even object Sandra had taken a earring and was fixing it to Katy's right ear. Being able to see it on a person "Oh my Katy that is a stunning piece of jewellery. I won't lie, I'm jealous I didn't find that set myself." Sandra then applied the other earring to the left ear and gave Katy a mirror. Katy had to admit Sandra wasn't wrong, these earrings complimented her beautifully.

While Katy admired the stunning craftsmanship of the elf jewels, Sandra turned back to her girls. "So you girls up for a nice hot steamy shower?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 3:11 am

Christian found himself standing in front of the headquarters for the Heroes association. Despite all that had happened today and all the things still going on, Emmet had managed to secure three interviews for him, Cassandra, and Abigale. Riku, having transported the three, gave the building a look over " Well dont this look official, Barcus Wayne certainly has his shit together "

Christian had to agree, it honestly looked pretty intimidating and was making him feel a little nervous. Riku noticed this and poked his cheek " Dude we just got through butchering, mutilating, and looting an army of elves, take some fuckin pride. Your joing this team of bum ass bitches but your still a code:breaker at the end of the day and with tht comes being a bad bitch "

" Thank You and your right, this isnt the scariest thing i've ever had to do and I know I can do this " Christian said with more confidence.

Riku fist bumped him " Thats better, we'll have fun and dont do anything I wouldnt do, of course I wouldnt be here in the first place so this is already a lost cause. Good luck to you guys as well, I guess " he left through his void. Christian took a breath and led the way to the front door, after giving their names they were led too what appeared to be a waiting room and told to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 4:35 am

It was nice to have spent a little time with mother and get a general understanding of what the Code:Breakers was about. However that group clearly wasn't for them. That said, Cass and Abby did feel the genuine affection Tanesha and Roberta had for Sandra. Her overall condition seemed much improved since leaving SXM and she's even seemed to have learned a lot. Despite some questionable characters and tactics, they where pretty sure Sandra would find her way. Besides the incident with David and Chloe, Sandra seemed pretty happy and that in turn made the sisters happy for her.

That means it was time the two set out to find their own path in life. They could of gone back to SXM although it didn't quite feel right anymore with Sandra gone and Dave, David and Chloe dead. There where a lot of memories both good and bad associated with Genosha. So perhaps just a entirely fresh start was for the best. So they had decided to join Christian and see what this Hero group was all about. They thanked Riku as he left and followed Christian inside taking a seat.

-----

Tanya was on Asgard training with Kano. Kano felt his wife was doing well her latest victory over Razon considered and assisting in the demon attack. Still he felt she may be able to make use a weapon. He'd gotten her a sword and Tanya was coming along quite well with it. The two stopped sparring "It's almost time" Tanya said. Kano knew what this was about, she'd been after a match against Phoenix for some time. It seemed it was finally time that fight took place.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 1:44 am

They didnt have to wait, Klause Bauer, the second in command of the heroes association entered the room. A tall man in his mid to late fifties, his grey hair was cut, a red visor dominated the top part of his face " Good Afternoon Mr. Hummel, Misses Fullers. My name is Klause Bauer. I first want to thank you for your interest in this organization. Were still very new, but our team is growing everyday, now let us see if you three are an appropriate fit "

It was decided that Christian would go first, Klause led him to a medium sized room with a desk and large monitor on the wall. As they took their seat, Klause booted up the computer, a moment later the monitor came to life and showed an image of Christian, his former human form and a lot of information.

Name: Christian Hummel
Race: Human
Family:
Darren Hummel(father)
Carol Hummel(Mother)
Lilly Hummel(younger sister)
Peter Hummel(younger brother)

" I believe the matter of species needs to be edited " Klause commented, making Christian blush " Can you explain your apparent transformation? "

" Um of course, well I was a human up to a year and a half ago, when I was kidnapped by three demon lords and dragged to hell, my lover was able to rescue me, but I was cursed and was dying from it, my lover wasnt able to heal me, but thanks a spirit named Aradia who gave me this insect called a magatama that latched onto me and transformed me into....a demon....i'm sorry for how unbelievable that sounds "

Klause shook his head " I've heard far more ridiculous things that have turned out to be true " he changed Christians species to demon " How complete is the transformation? "

" Well I seem to be fully human, but a friend of mine has told me that based on the method used, I still have my human heart. I dont believe they mean physically, but more in my, well humanity " Christian explained

Klause considered that for a moment " Your humanity in what sense? "

" I...dont really like the thought of killing people and would honestly avoid it if possible, I dont enjoy the pain and misery of others and when I see people in a bad situation, my first thought is how I can help them, it's how I've always been, guess that doesnt make me very demonic " Christian said with a sheepish shrug

" Indeed, as compared to President Darkholme, you appear to be the polar opposite " this statement made Christian laugh

" Um, yeah I mean if I knew the president i'd probably think that too "

" I'm aware of the existence of the code:breakers and that your apart of them. Obviously theres no records of this groups existence or its membership, but Marcus has spoken with Emmet Elizabeth Maberry and learned some information about them, such that president Darkholme is also apart of it. Obviously all of this is completely off the record as Emmet wishes the teams activities to not be public knowledge "

Christian was unsure of how to respond, he'd gone in completely ready to conceal his involvement with the code:breakers too keep the groups secrecy, but it didnt appear that was necessary anymore.

" Obviously your involvement with that group will not be held against you, the code:breakers have helped stop many bad situations now, from what i've gathered, even if they differ significantly from the hero association. Are you intending too leave the code:breakers? "

" No " Christian said automantically, I plan to be active in both groups "

Klause nodded " I assumed so, lets move on, what is your combat capabilitie? "

" I have basic physical enhancement, strength, speed, durability, etc. Not extremely high but pretty mid level I suppose. I can regenerate damage, manipulate demonic energy for various effects and control wind and sound " he went on too list applications and things of that nature.

Klause rapidly typed down everything Christian said " One last thing, I assume you were present for the battle against the invading elf army, are you allowed to tell me what occured? "

Christian thought about that then nodded " sure " he told Klause about what happened, editing certain acts of sadism that occured, ending with Emmets victory over Naejorn "

Klause typed this all down " Alright, you can head back now, send Abigale Fuller "

Christian got up and quickly left, his heart beating slightly fast, that reminded him of the first job interview he'd ever had. He got back and told Abby that Klause wanted to see her now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 2:38 am

As Christian went in Abby and Cass chatted about what these interviews might entail. Before to long Christian was back out "wow that was pretty quick." Christian said Klause wanted Abby next. Abigail got up and Cass wished her luck as she went in. Abby took her seat greeting Klause with a hello but otherwise awaiting him to start.

-----

Tanya sent out a telepathic message to Sandra "My dear firebird the queen has come issuing a challenge. It's time we settle things between us. If you are brave enough to challenge me in one to one combat then meet me in the Asgard throne room. I'll be waiting. Sandra was mid process of getting dressed after a shower when Tanya's message came in. "Huh so Tanya to have a match. And i just got out of the shower. I swear she timed this on purpose." Sandra stood up and donned the Phoenix attire once more "I don't know why Tanya's had such a attitude towards me since the Avengers rescued her. But at least I get finally get to beat it out of her."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:16 am

Klause pulled up Abigales file, it appeared on the monitor behind him.

Name: Abigale Anderson/Fuller
Species: Mutants
Power: Vectors

It detailed Abby's family and early life, from when her powers first manifested and killed her classmates and how she would go on to join the shadow xmen " Well Miss Fuller you are quite the veteran in the field " I'll start with something simple, why do you want to join the hero's association? "

-------

" Stupidity most likely, whatever just put the loud mouthed peasant in her place " Sandra could hear and sense Miens anticipation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 4:21 am

Abby thought briefly about how to put the question. "I suppose you could say I'm in search of a new home, a place I can settle in and continue to help make a difference. I've spent the past little while in the copy of the Code:Breakers visiting my mother as she resides with them now. However for me a group like that isn't going to work long term. And after some recent troubles, returning to SXM isn't ideal. I'm welcome back there, it's just there are memories there I rather not be reminded of on a daily basis. So my sister and I where wondering about our future and where to go when we heard talk about this organization. Truthfully we don't know to much about you or what to really expect, but considering some of the people you have on your roster we figured it couldn't be all bad here.

Oh um your info is a little out of date to. I have learned and added a small degree of magic to my arsenal."

-----

"Alright Mien, lets go pay your favorite person a visit." Sandra made her way to Asgard appearing in the throne room as instructed seeing Tanya sitting upon the Throne, waiting. "I've been waiting for this for some time now Sandra. At last, you and me." Sandra's response wasn't quite as fiery as Tanya had hoped though "Look Tanya just because we was friends before whatever all this bullshit is, I promise I won't hurt you... well not to much anyway." Tanya stood from her throne and started walking towards Sandra "Oh Sandra don't you get it? You are the fall girl. Be it to some ungodly power rivaling Phoenix, getting your soul sucked, or just in general getting beat down by life leaving you a husk of your former self. Point is we all know how this ends, you with your face in the dirt." Sandra raised an eyebrow was Tanya really trying intimidate her. "Bitch are you seriously trying to play mind games with me? You have any idea how many people has given me this tired act? Now stop stalling and lets do this."

Tanya smirked "As you wish. Though lets move this outside first." Sandra shook her head "No I have a better idea" she opened a star gate portal "This way" Sandra said leading the way as Tanya followed.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Klause remarked on Abigails response. it was straight forward and honest, matching the information he had on her and hismown perception, he certainly knew about feeling lost in life " I see, we have a few members who are skilled in magic, what are you able to do? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mien rolled her eyes, this bitch really thought she was doing something. While she did wish Sandra would be a little more animated, she was handling the scallywag fairly well. She was watching from the white hot room, rubbing her hands together like birdman.

-----------------------------------------------------

Back at the mansion the several of the code:breakers were having a little celebration, which of course meant singing and dancing.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah
Hello, woah

Tanesha:
Hair grow long like Chia
Money go long like Nia
I am the big idea
My twins big like Tia
My twins big like Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera

Riku:
Hair grow long like Chia
Money go long like Nia
I am the big idea
My twins big like Tia
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera

Tanesha:
They said, "Doja hit so sticky," I said, "Thank you very much"
Bent the whole world over and said, "Spank you very much"
Cheese like pizzeria
Have a seat, bitch, please, Ikea
From the Westside like Maria
I'm hot like grits, Madea
Beat the pussy up, call PETA
I rock the boat like Aaliyah (Ayy)
I rock a bob like Sia (Ayy)
Doja on deck, bitch, re-up (Ayy)
Thick in the thigh, thick in the waist
Thick in the right motherfuckin' places
Hits like Venus, Serena (Ayy)
He wanna eat up the caesar (Ayy)
Bonita, bonita, bonita (Ayy)
Baby girl needed the wiener (Ayy)
Dug in the guts and I skeet her (Ayy)
Arena, arena, arena (Hey)
I'm in the hall, Regina
I'm on the wall at Genius
I am the wiz, the teacher
Skinny legend like Wiz Khalifa (Woo)

Tanesha and Riku:
Hair grow long like Chia
Money go long like Nia
I am the big idea
My twins big like Tia
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera
Hair grow long like Chia
Money go long like Nia
I am the big idea
My twins big like Tia
Tia, Tamera (Rico, uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Rico, uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera

Riku:
They said, "Rico, you so nasty," I said, "Thank you very much" (Yeah)
He just wanna eat me like some candy, but I'm not his buttercup
These hoes swear that they can't stand me
But ain't never pullin' up (Um)
I just made a hundred K in two weeks
Lil' bitch, do you need me to pull it up? (Duh)
Big black trucks and we pullin' up (Bitch)
She drank so much, now she throwin' it up
But we don't give a fuck, we still rollin' it up
I got a lot of money, but a lot ain't enough
Park where I want, they ain't towin' us (Bitch)
I-I make the jokes, you ain't trollin' us (Bitch)
My neck is on ice, you ain't cold as us
And when we hop out, yeah, you know it's us
My-my chopper sing like Sia (Sia)
Make a bitch sick, diarrhea (Ew)
Dressed in all black, grim reaper (Bitch)
Don't act like you can't see us (Yeah)
Ride-ridin' in a foreign, no Prius
He keep callin' my phone, Nokia
So I put the nigga on speaker
If you got a problem, better speak up

Tanesha and Riku:
Hair grow long like Chia
Money go long like Nia
I am the big idea
My twins big like Tia
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera
Hair grow long like Chia
Money go long like Nia
I am the big idea
My twins big like Tia
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera (Uh, wait)
Tia, Tamera

The music was blasting as Riku and Tanesha belted out the lyrics of the song with the others providing some backup vocals and danced around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next