Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 6:13 am

When Kiya entered into the room, the white suited man smiled smugly.
"Of all the people to crash the party, I never expected a woman."
He opened a small case and withdrew a hypodermic needle.
"But this is one operation you should have kept your nose out of. You're messing with power that no civilized person can deal with."
Pulling up the right sleeve on his suit, the man's eyes turned very cold and evil.

"I'm going to enjoy feasting on your flesh!"
Jabbing the hypodermic needle into his arm, he dropped it as the red liquid inside surged into his bloodstream.
"Ahh!"
His body convulsed and he shouted as the mysterious serum took effect. All of a sudden, the screaming turned into laughter as he started to get bigger and more muscular, bursting the clothes around him. His body began to be covered in hair, and he grew to be two feet taller than Kiya as the transformation took full effect.

Standing before Kiya, it was clear that the man had transformed into a werewolf. He looked at her with bloodthirsty yellow eyes and a malicious grin with a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. With a great roar he lunged at her, his teeth biting into her neck. However, he was surprised that instead of soft skin and spurting blood, he felt like he had bitten into a steel vault door. His teeth failed to penetrate, and so he jumped back with confusion in his eyes. Rage soon overtook him, and he launched into a savage assault with flashing claws looking to rend Kiya's body.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 4:53 pm

While this tactic was a gamble, Kiya knew what her body was built to withstand and she decided to simply tank this werewolves initial flurry. The werewolves savagely battered Kiya for several minutes straight, ripping her cloths, slashing her body all over, her mask was destroyed to the point it feel off and her face would have large chunks of flesh ripped from it. One massive strike would turn Kiya's head to the side as the werewolf jumped back.

"Impressive" Kiya commented as she turned her head back straight to look at her enemy. The werewolf had done plenty of damage to Kiya's flesh, leaving her looking like something out of a Terminator movie. However the metal underneath the skin was clearly not normal, this werewolf indeed had immense strength but his attacks had not so much as scratched Kiya's inner frame. This was a woman that was still standing after a dual Phoenix attack from both Emmet and Sandra at one point when she was back on Genosha.

Kiya's skin started to repair itself, doing so quite rapidly and now for the first time the werewolf got a look at Kiya's face. Kiya would take charge next dashing forward with surprising swiftness, Kiya geared up for a thunderous right punch, while Kiya was quick she wasn't superhuman in speed, maybe peak human or a little above in that regard. The werewolf sensed the impending danger, be it animal instincts or whatever else means. The beast sensibly got out of the way and managed to redirect Kiya's strength downward, the impact of her fist seemed to cause the building to tremor, the floor cracked and split from the impact point. Kiya's fist itself left a deep hole in the ground. Kiya stood up after the missed strike and turned to her opponent. "As you see, neither of us are civilian class."

This woman was a tank, literally. Extremely durable, that was obviously greatest attribute, durability. However she was also incredibly destructive to boot, that was clearly her second attribute. Her footsteps was light, to light for what she was. Kiya was quick and nimble for her build, but peak human speed or a little above, that's something the werewolf more then likely had a leg up on.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:50 pm

The white suited man was confused by what exactly he was facing. Her skin tore and bled like a human's, but she was clearly not human. No human could have survived such a vicious and unrelenting assault. When her skin started to repair itself before his eyes, he wondered if he was facing some kind of mutant or enhanced human. This was not the sort of opponent his master had prepared him to face, but he would weather this challenge all the same. After all, he had sworn absolute loyalty to his master and would do everything he could to help him achieve his goals.

Taking a combat stance with his claws facing forward, it was clear that this was no ordinary werewolf. A savage monster with the intelligence of a man was nothing to take lightly, and his eyes gleamed with murderous intent. With a great roar, he resumed his attack on Kiya. The werewolf was fast, faster even than Kiya might have guessed. His claws ripped into her with greater strength, scratching but failing to pierce the adamantium. With ferocious skill and savagery, the werewolf continued attacking her without letting up, intent on killing Kiya this time.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Kiya knew right away she could never match this man beasts speed, however he was attacking with close range combat which gave Kiya an edge. As the beast attacking thinking Kiya was helpless against his speed, he didn't know Kiya was running countless calculations a second. Her human brain was studying the beasts fighting style and her cybernetics in conjunction with her nature instincts was allow Kiya to predict the beasts next move, if not even even predict the next several moves he would make. Upon the beasts next strike he's find his arm (or would it be leg, wolves have 4 legs right?) caught by Kiya's hand. She had started moving ahead of time and perfectly predicted where the next slash would come from.

Kiya's hand locked down on the beasts arm like a vice grip, forcing even this monster to yelp and cry out in pain. For somebody that was so gentle around Scott it was easy to forget the staggering amount of raw strength the cyborg processed. Kiya heisted the beast over her head and slammed him into the ground with Earth cracking force. With the beast briefly stunned Kiya mounted it and delivered a skull cracking elbow strike to the man beasts forehead.

Kiya paused and waited to see if the monster would show signs of regenerative abilities, even for all the strength Kiya had if she need to behead this thing to take it down, that may not be the easiest task in the world. Standing after a short while of no apparent movement the nanobots once again took to repairing any and all damage Kiya had sustained. Kiya took noting away from how dangerous these this foe was, he wasn't able to penetrate her armor however her adamantium was starting to take small amounts of damage as the beast grew stronger. If there was even stronger beasts out there Kiya was aware they could pose a threat even to her. It wasn't to often Kiya had legitament concerns, but this was certainly cause to become one of them.

Kiya made her way over to the needle the man had used, she remotely connected to Scott's phone via her own mind (kinda like her own form of telepathy towards machinery) while studying the needle. When picked up she started explaining everything, not having to talk as her cybernetics was processing her thoughts to Scott's phone. On the other end of the phone it sounded just like Kiya herself was actually taking. This form of communication made it so Kiya could communicate with Scott, while also talking to the kidnap victim at the same time in person. Securing the needle Kiya made her way to the crate outside where the girl was locked up, ripping the lock clear off Kiya opened the door to see the kidnapped woman was still alive, she was short on breath as the crate had started running low on air, but very much alive she was.

Kiya relayed to Scott that all the guards was out cold, but alive. The girl to the original case was alive, the beast was presumed dead from shattered skull and brain damage, and that she had the needle the man used to transform. She inquired about what wanted her to do next? Should she lock down the area wait for Scott to send law enforcement, or would he rather she return to HQ right away? And what of the woman?
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:23 am

Scott looked over as his cell phone rang, and when he picked it up, it was Kiya on the other end. His eyes grew wide as she told him about what had happened.
What in the world kind of drug could turn a man into a beast like that?
"Keep the area secure, I'll be there in a moment and we'll contact the police after I see what's going on."
That werewolf had changed the equation to an abnormal scenario, and he wanted to see things for himself before involving the police. Getting up from his desk, he took the elevator down and was soon on his way to the warehouse.

When Scott arrived at the warehouse, he met up with Kiya and found the man she had defeated. Before his eyes, the man returned to his human form, bruised but alive. She showed him the syringe, he had used, and he inserted it into a plastic Ziploc bag he had taken with him before pocketing it. Whatever was in this syringe would need to be examined by Shadowgreen, so he would send it to them as soon as he could. After finding all of the men and making sure the kidnapped people were okay, he took out his phone to call the police. He would liked to have netted all of the traffickers, but they would have to take what they could get for now.

When the police and medics arrived, the man who had transformed was taken to a hospital. The underlings had minor injuries and were so arrested and taken to jail. The kidnapped people were checked over and released to families or on their own recognizance, free to return home. Scott and Kiya gave statements and then were free to go themselves. Scott got into his vehicle and returned home with Kiya, his face serious as he got out an envelope to send the syringe. It was a serious situation for Scott to be this quiet and serious.

Scott put the syringe bag in the envelope and sealed it up.
"I will have to send this to Shadowgreen so that they can study it and tell me what it is. Such a dangerous drug cannot remain unknown and out on the streets."
He smiled then as he looked at Kiya.
"You did a good job. I appreciate you letting me know about this so that we could act without everything getting messed up at the crime scene."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:54 am

Kiya shrugged off the compliment though Scott had a inkling she appreciated it, but was probably not to the stage of being ready to show it. She commented "Well this is a entirely new world for me, not like I have any contacts of my own that I could turn to." As they headed back Kiya wanted to go into more detail over the battle she had this white suited man beast. While this particular person was strong, Kiya's armor was able to hold up. However she admitted that if they was able to generate even stronger monsters, that it could even pose a risk to her. Considering Kiya was one to believe she could survive pretty much anything, for her to be praising caution in this situation, it put into perspective how dangerous this serum could be. Scott could only assume she did this for his benefit, regardless if she'd admit or not, if Scott every came face to face with one of these creatures the message of this conversation was clear, do not take it lightly.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 6:15 am

Scott listened as Kiya went over her battle with the werewolf. He was no expert on supernatural beasts, having interacted with and fought far more mutants, but this strain of werewolf sounded particularly dangerous. An expert on werewolves would have agreed that this breed was stronger, faster, smarter, tougher, and more bloodthirsty than almost all other breeds of lycanthrope. They would have further elaborated that for werewolf claws to damage adamantium was astounding, and that it a newly-turned werewolf was this strong, than more experienced members of its kind might be even stronger and more terrifying. Scott and Kiya did not know it, but they were dealing with the pure, original strain of lycanthropy not altered by time or nature. It had strange characteristics that no horror fan or occult expert ever associated with werewolves.

Scott knew that it Kiya was expressing concern about an opponent, it was something to take seriously. With her skills and enhancements, it took quite a bit to intimidate her.
"I'll be careful," Scott said.
He left with Kiya and mailed off the package before returning to the office with her. He sat at his desk and checked the camera, seeing nothing of interest. This strange happening made it hard to focus on work, so he leaned back to think for a moment.

At the hospital, the man in the tattered white suit opened his eyes, not recognizing his surroundings. However, he soon screamed out in pain as a burning sensation covered his whole body. His vision became hazy and medical staff rushed in, immediately trying to stabilize him. However, what plagued the man was nothing known to medical science. His screams turned to ear-splitting roars and his hospital gown burst around him. He had turned back into a werewolf against his will, and now this savage monster was loose in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Kiya returned to her desk to check up on other cases, there was other cases for this time of night but none where known to be active for this particular day. And even if they where with police involvement in this case, news to some extent of this situation was to hit the media soon, which would prompt most to stay inside anyway for the next few day until they started feeling safe again. Unfortunately because of all this Kiya was unable to catch the woman she was tailing in the act, regardless that it wasn't her fault it seemed this case was still a failure, for now anyway. It was possible though that the scare from all this could set the woman straight, in which this case would then forever remain a failure, and that pissed Kiya off as she was always one to get a job done. Even the job with Sandra, it took a while to get her away from those True Notes twats, but eventually she did it and by all technically accounts she completed that mission, she may of turned on Darrel after the fact, but that was besides the point.

Standing from her desk Kiya's cloths was in tatters from her battle with the werewolf. "Hey I'm going to get changed." Unfortunately her nano-tech didn't work for restoring cloths, only actually damage to her body.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Scott looked up at Kiya, chuckling as she said she was going to get changed.
"Okay."
In all of the chaos, he hadn't even noticed her clothing being shredded. He was going to get back to his work when his police scanner started going crazy. Turning it up, he heard multiple officers chiming in. It seemed that there was some kind of incident at the hospital.

Scott got up, a look of concern on his face.
"As soon as you've changed, meet me at the hospital. There's some kind of trouble there."
He went to the elevator and took it down to the lobby. After getting into his vehicle, he drove like mad to the hospital. The police had already cordoned off the area, but Scott would have no problem getting in with his power as Crusader.

Inside the hospital, there was nothing but carnage and despair. After he had transformed, the werewolf proceeded into the hallway, its vision blurry and unfocused. Two brave orderlies tried to subdue him, but they only met swift and grisly deaths from his claws. Those that could flee could, and those that could not move from their beds hid under the covers and hoped that this creature from a nightmare would ignore them. The werewolf staggered down the hallway, its vision only gradually returning. When it could see clearly again, there was a paralyzed nurse staring at him with terror in her eyes.

The werewolf was filled with bloodlust, and raised his clawed hand to strike at her. However, before he could, a window shattered behind him and a powerful impact from a fist slammed into his jaw. The werewolf flew down the hallway and was embedded into the wall, almost going through it. Scott stepped forward in full Crusader armor and placed a hand on the nurse's shoulder.
"Get out of here, miss. It's too dangerous."

The nurse nodded and hurriedly got away. The werewolf recovered and came charging back at Scott.
"So this is the werewolf that Kiya fought, huh? I'll have to be careful."
The werewolf was fast and his claws slashed at his armor, but it didn't scratch or damage it. Scott countered with Muay Thai strikes to the body and head, seeing how much damage he could do that way.

Unfortunately, the werewolf was durable and seemed to shrug off these blows like a child punching an adult. Scott was thrown back by a powerful strike, and realized that he would need to get serious.
"I guess this is the only way."
His arm began to glow a golden white light, charging up with power. The werewolf sensed some threat coming, and charged at him with his fangs bared. Scott took a stronger stance, and his eyes narrowed as he prepared to meet his charge head-on.

"Fist of Valor!"
The spiritually enhanced fist that combined the spirits of Scott and Valor slammed into the werewolf's jaw with incredible force. The werewolf once more flew down the hallway, crashed through the wall, and laid on the other side unable to get up. After a few whimpers, it laid back and went unconscious. Scott approached the werewolf, watching it turn back into the white suited man in the tattered hospital robe. Scott couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the man, and turned around as Kiya arrived on the scene.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 11:01 pm

Kiya had gotten changed quickly and went in pursuit after Scott using a second vehicle. When she arrived at the hospital she to was briefly stopped by the police. Kiya exclaimed she worked for Crusader and even pulled the skin off one of her own fingers, exposing just a small bit of her cybernetics. The officers was quick to set her though as seeing that and hearing the fighting inside Kiya hurried in. Skin quickly regrew on her exposed finger and Kiya ran into the building. She reached Scott just as he laid the final blow.

"Good work" Kiya commented as she walked past Scott and approached the white suited man, kneeling down by him. "Yep this is indeed the same guy. I caved this guys skull in, I stood over his body waiting for movement that never came. I was sure I had killed him, but it seems not. This werewolf serum can heal it's user, it just takes a while to kick in." Kiya stood up and turned to Scott. "We can only assume this monster will awaken once more. What kinda of containment facilities does this world have? No average joe lockup will hold this this thing when it awakens again, we need a place designed for holding super powered beings."

Unlike Scott Kiya clearly showed no remorse towards this man.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 5:13 pm

"Thanks," Scott said in response to her compliment.
He listened as Kiya explained that this was the same guy she fought earlier, and that she thought he was dead but had been healed by the serum.
"I think it's more accurate to say that the werewolf form protects them from blows that would otherwise be fatal."
He looked at Kiya as she explained that they would need somewhere special to hold him.
"Yeah, no regular prison will be able to hold someone like him. He'll have to be held at Shadowgreen."

The Shadowgreen Institute for decades had functioned as a safe haven and sovereign nation where mutants and later enhanced humans could live free of human persecution. As a sovereign nation, it had its own laws, and its own prison in the lowest basement of the school. Very few mutants became criminals, not willing to endure the scorn of both humans and their own kind, but some had and ended up being imprisoned in specialized cells and restraints meant to deal with their kind. For the safety of everyone around them, this man would have to be locked up there until they could figure out how to keep him human while awake. Scott took out his cell phone and called Yvette at Shadowgreen, requesting a pick-up. They agreed to meet at the local airport in an hour.

Hanging up the phone, Scott turned to Kiya.
"I've arranged transportation for him. Let's get out of here."
Picking up the man, he carried him out of the hospital and to his car, where he had Kiya get in the back with him.
"If he shows any sign of stirring, knock him out again."
He started the car and began the drive to the airport.

When they arrived at the airport, Scott parked at the end where private jets could come and go. Turning off the car, he turned his eyes to the sky.
"I called the Shadowgreen Institute, a school and nation for mutants that can deal with this situation. Their law enforcement arm is called the Shadow Force, and one of their agents will be coming to pick him up soon."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 6:06 pm

As Scott explained everything it seemed this world of his did indeed have a lot of simularity's to her own world, Shadowgreen didn't sound all that dissimilar to Genosha. During the car ride the man in white didn't seem to give any problems. They was now at the airport waiting for Scott's contact. "I assume once at Shadowgreen they'll run background checks and prints, and figure out who this guy is?"
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 am

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, they'll definitely want to find out who he is. They'll also be interested in this strange form of lycanthropy that he has. It's not dictated by the full moon, which is definitely a change from your garden-variety werewolf."
He was very curious to know what they would find out about him and the syringe. Something in his gut was telling him that something big was in the works.

Forty-five minutes later, Scott looked up to see something approaching in the distance. A black jet was on its way, and it soon came in for a landing. Scott got out of the vehicle with Kiya and carried the man on his shoulder. Once the jet had stopped, a back cargo section opened and a blonde man in black tactical gear came walking down from it.
"Well, you took your sweet time coming home, Scott," he said with a joking grin.
"What, you guys can't get by without me, Nick?"

The two shook hands warmly, making it clear that they were good friends. Interestingly enough, the two had once been bitter rivals, but had buried the hatchet long ago.
"So, this is the guy I was called out to take back?"
"Yes. He has a strange form of lycanthropy that seems to trigger every time he's awake."
"I've got just the thing for that."

Nick led Scott and Kiya to a medical room off to the side. It had steel restraints not only for holding a patient in place during turbulence, but also to restrain them if they became dangerous.
"Lay him down here."
Scott did so and the restraints locked into place. Nick then connected him to an IV machine that would continuously pump a sedative into him. With both of these measures in place, he would now be safe to transport.

Nick turned back to Scott and Kiya, taking them into the cockpit.
"This is Kiya Skies, a woman who's been working with me at my PI firm."
"Nice to meet you, Miss Skies," Nick said as he shook her hand, "I'm Nick Baker, codename Shell-Shock, of the Shadow Force."
He turned to Scott.
"So, what will you do now?"
"Actually, I was thinking of getting a ride back to Shadowgreen."

Nick chuckled.
"Well, you're welcome to come. However, does Kiya also want to come to Shadowgreen?"
Scott took a seat in one of the passenger seats, leaving it up to Kiya what she would do.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:56 am

"Yes, I'm coming as well." Kiya took another seat, not only did she want to learn about what that serum was or who this man is, but any chance to gain new intel of this new world was welcome as well. Shadowgreen seemed like a place of interest that would be worth knowing what goes on there.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:35 pm

The audience applauded their performance and took it as a chance to calm down from the earlier performance. Emmet turned to Cassandra " Well Miss Goodman, that was certainly decent for a first timer, you certainly have some talent for it and your voice has a unique quality to it, good job "

" Yeah gurl, hard to believe that was your first time " Tanesha put in as they left the stage and took a seat. Garfield supplying them with cherry biscuits and lemonade.

Adrian, electing to take a bit of a break, exited the room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 12:00 am

"You did great!" Sandra said as they was leaving the stage. Cassandra didn't know how to respond, with a smile on her face all she could think to say was "thank you". Cassandra really didn't think she would be any good, but everything worked out and it seemed the crowd was really into it. It was such a thrill and adrenaline rush, it felt amazing. They would take a seat at a table where Garfield served then cherry biscuits and lemonade. Cassandra having grown up in a lab all her life, she was mostly fed though tubes and whatever actual meals she did eat where very basic and bland.

She reached for a biscuit the same time Sandra did, but even grabbed hold of the same biscuit. The two looked at each other and shared a little chuckle at that. "Well, I guess one can't say that we don't think alike" Sandra said before selecting another biscuit. As Sandra bit into hers right away Cassandra seemed to examine her biscuit a bit more. When she finally did take a bit her eyes started watering up, the taste, the sensation. "Oh my god, this is amazing!" she exclaimed before quickly finishing the biscuit and quickly going for another one.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Nick chuckled as Kiya said that she would be coming, as well.
"Alright, then. Strap yourselves in."
Nick went to the controls and started the jet up, taking off into the sky. An hour later, they had entered into Nice, France, home of the Shadowgreen Institute. Nick set the plane down within a runway hidden deep beyond a forest that would be impossible to find without prior knowledge.

The jet made a landing inside of a hangar, and Nick exited with Scott and Kiya while wheeling the man out on a gurney. They took an elevator down to the second basement level, which was a science lab. Once they had the man in the lab, Nick began to take his fingerprints. Once all ten prints were taken, they were entered into a computerized database that would reveal the man's identity. Nick entered the prints, and ten minutes later, there was a hit.
"This man is Giuseppe Marceloni, a notorious Italian human trafficker, pimp, and suspected murderer."

A few clicks later and more information was revealed.
"It seems he was in your country illegally, and had several charges of human trafficking in other nations that he did not have citizenship. Interpol's got a file on this guy large enough to be a novel. You definitely nabbed a big fish this time, Scott."
"Yes, but the real question is what kind of serum he was using."
"I'll take a blood sample and see if we can't figure that out."

Nick took a syringe of Giuseppe's blood and connected it to a machine that would analyze it and tell him what the contents were. However, it would take some time for the analysis to be complete.
"It should be ready in an hour. If you'd like, you can give Kiya a tour of Shadowgreen while you're waiting."
Scott thought that was a good way to kill some time.
"Shall we go?" he asked as he turned to Kiya.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 6:39 pm

Tanesha was a little surprised that Cassandra liked the food so , but then realized this was probably the first time she'd ever had something like this " Dont worry gurl, were gonna show you tons of good stuff to eat today, we can hit the rides too, havent gotten a chance too yet "

" That sounds like a marvelous idea dawling " Emmet said in agreement, out the corner of his eye he noticed Dave entering the room and immediately looked away.

Dave looked like he'd seen better days, he'd almost called in and said he couldnt help today, but he elected to push through " I'm not even in this club " he muttered but paused mid step upon seeing Emmet, then Sandra....then Sandra? Wait what?! Something was wrong here? He took a closer look and the scene changed for a moment to a horrific landscape, he saw Sandra and Sandra? in a giant clash, but one looked much older. He staggered back and rubbed his eyes, everything was normal again.

" Please, not again " he walked towards the kitchen area, trying to put these visions out of his head.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 8:51 pm

"Sure Scott, that sounds like a good idea. Nick be careful with that guy, if he wakes up and turns back into that beast then he can cause some serious damage." Kiya turned back to Scott, waiting for him to lead the way.

-----

Sandra's seating position had her backside to where Dave in, Dave wasn't directly behind but Sandra would have to look over her shoulder slightly to see him. When she noticed Emmet turn away from something she did just that, looking back to see Dave. She thought he'd join them but he didn't. Cassandra hadn't took note of Dave, she was getting rather excited about the things Tanesha said. "Wow really? I can't wait to try more foods and see what these rides are like." While she was wary of her surroundings at first, of course waking up to be surrounded by strangers would do that. Cassandra's mood has since switched to one of excitement and wonder, she was finally out into the world instead of being contained to a lab, and she wanted to see more of it.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 12:26 am

" BY THE GOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!! "

Kano collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty heap, making said bed creak and nearly break. Riku smiled blissfully as he layed next to Kano, unable to feel his lower body " Thanx K, I needed like you wouldnt fucking believe "

" Tis an honor friend Riku, pillaging your holes is something I will never pass up on, but prey tell what has excited you? "

Riku shrugged " Nothing in particular, it had just been five minutes since i'd been banged out, thats all, thats absolutely it and nothing else or nobody else, yeah "

Kano nodded " I see, another question my friend, why did you call me Adr-!

Kano suddenly found razor sharp claws inches from his face with Riku straddling him " Yeah.....gonna need you to forget you heard that, got it? "

" I understand friend "

Riku sighed " Uh sorry......Is this turning you on? "

" A splash of danger always excites a warrior and very few things around this realm are as dangerous as you " Kano smirked, immediately getting Riku's honey flowing

" Oh you naughty little Asgardian, whelp, were fucking again "

------------------------------------------------

As the group ate and drank, they also discussed what they should do next, opting to go down the west wing as their were plenty of food stands and it lead directly the spot where the rides were set up. Meanwhile another song was getting started

Tyrone:
Greetings, loved ones
Let's take a journey

Victoria:
I know a place where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water
Sipping gin and juice
Laying underneath the palm trees (Undone)
The boys break their necks
Trying to creep a little sneak peek (At us)

Garfield:
You could travel the world
But nothing comes close to the golden coast
Once you party with us
You'll be falling in love
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Victoria and Tie with True Notes:
California girls, we're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin so hot, we'll melt your popsicle
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
California girls, we're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock
West Coast represent, now put your hands up

Tie:
Sex (Sex) on the beach
We don't mind sand in our stilettos
We freak in my Jeep ​*horn honks*​
Snoop Doggy Dogg on the stereo, oh-oh
Garfield:
You could travel the world
But nothing comes close to the golden coast
Once you party with us
You'll be falling in love
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Victoria and Tie with True Notes:
Tyrone:
Toned, tan, fit and ready
Turn it up cause it's getting heavy
Wild, wild, West Coast
These are the girls I love the most
I mean the ones, I mean like she's the one
Kiss her, touch her, squeeze her buns
(Uh!) The girl's a freak
She drive a Jeep and live on the beach
I'm okay, I won't play
I love the Bay just like I love L.A
Venice Beach and Palm Springs
Summertime is everything
Homeboys banging out
All that ass hanging out
Bikinis, zucchinis, martinis, no weenies
Just the king and a queenie
Katy, my lady (Yeah?)
Lookie here, baby (Uh-huh)
I'm all up on ya
'Cause you representing California (Ooh ooh)

Victoria and Tie

Tyrone:
West Coast, West Coast, aye aye!
(California, California girls)
California girls man
Hahahaha (California)
I really wish you all could be California girls
(California girls)

The group were applauded for their amazing vocals and choreography.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 1:43 am

As they passed though the food courts Cassandra got a look at a lot of the foods that was set up on display, she looked around in childlike bewilderment, her mouth watering. Everything so colorful and pretty, so fresh and not artificial. It looked amazing and Cassandra could only dream to imagine how various items tasted. "This is incredible, you people get to eat all types of foods like this every day? 90% of the time all I ever survived on was a plastic tube stuffed down my throat that force feed me "nutrients". I had to practice eating actual food at one point, get used to the motor fictions of holding forks, spoons, glasses, etc. Even then the food I was served didn't taste much better then plastic, it was just a plate of much, looked like a week old plate of potato. I knew the world outside had it better, but I never imagined it'd be like this. This is like heaven." Cassandra was on the verge of crying she was so happy.

Sandra thought about what that must of been like. Being trapped in one room all your life, feed though plastic tubes and served what sounded like disgusting food. "Oh my, that sounds so awful. I'm sorry to hear that, but that part of your life is behind you now. I promise you won't ever have to go through that again." Cassandra wasn't physically or even verbally abused outright, but it was becoming more and more apparent that she was seen more as a tool then a human being. Just like most people just give a car the cheapest possible gas and oil just so it runs, this girl was just fed the bare minimum to just survive on, to just keep her body going. Sandra reckoned this girl probably never had alcohol in her life either, she probably never even had a soda or even tea before. All she likely ever drank was water, good chance of it being gross tab water water at that to.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Nick nodded.
"Don't worry, these restraints will hold him. If he should wake up, I'll just administer some more of the sedative. I'll be fine."
Scott nodded and led Kiya to the elevator. Pressing the button for the lobby, they traveled upward into the school proper.

When the elevator opened again, they were in the lobby. Scott went to the front doors and pointed down a long path.
"At the end of that path, there's a steel gate manned by a mutant named Scanner. All visitors to the school go through him, and he cannot only see weapons on a person, but also tell whether they are a mutant, human, enhanced human, or something else entirely. He's a good guard who's been around for decades, and fully believes in this school and nation as a shelter for those of us who don't quite fit in within the human world."
He turned and led her through the lobby.

"Off to the side is the cafeteria where all of the students and faculty eat. There are other eating and lounge areas in other parts of the Institute where people live and work."
He pointed to another elevator.
"Upstairs are the dorms for the students and the office of the Headmistress, Yvette Duchet, codename Madame Shadow."
He led her outside the main building and pointed to his left.
"Over there is the training facility."

It looked similar to the main building, but it was several floors smaller.
"There are all kinds of weight machines you would see in a gym, as well as specialized training modules for those with powers. One example of this is a zero gravity machine for those with the ability to fly."
He pointed over to another building.
"That over there is the arena where sanctioned fights would happen between students. Fights between mutants and others can cause much devastation, so that virtual reality arena controls the damage while still allowing them to fight to their fullest."

Scott pointed to the building in the distance.
"That is the multipurpose facility where all manner of celebrations and parties are held. Weddings, baptisms, bar mitzvahs, you name it, it has the room for it. Beyond that building is a residential building where many graduates and others live and work. It's a thriving community that truly shows how Shadowgreen is a nation as well as a school."
Scott began heading for that building, going to show Kiya what every day life at Shadowgreen was like.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Kiya took detail of everything Scott was saying. "This is indeed a impressive place.    How'd they secure this much funding for all this?"

-----

Katy came up on stage next with a mic in hand.   "Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Katy.   I took part in the superpower tournament... and I lost in the first round.    I won't lie, that stung at first.    But you know what, I'm optimistic.    I will learn from my mistakes and come back next time stronger then ever.    And I think I have the perfect song to reflect this."   Katy was about to begin when Tesla's voice cut her off, Tesla had a mic as well and was walking up to the stage.    "Katy, Katy, Katy.   I admire your will to not give up but I had to start a intervention here, Katy I'm worried you may be drinking to much of your own cool-aid.    Maybe it's time you step back, take a long look at yourself, and realize you aren't the queen you think you are.     There is no shame in accepting that you Katy, are just a Jester."      The two women are now face to face, after a brief steer down Katy looks to chuckle a bit as if to say "Alright, I see the game your playing".      Tesla last comment had lead into the music playing and the two turn to the crowd with Tesla kicking things off.

(Tesla)
You are slow to make decisions and always prefer
To be rude or to evade
You are stubborn and get very resentful when
They point out your mistakes
People are just trying to help you
And now it is getting late
Soon you’ll be replaced

(Tesla)
Don’t try to hide this truth deep inside
You know that it’s better to face it
So listen up!!
Stop believing that you are a king
‘Cause you act just like a jester
So Wake up! (Jester!)

(Katy)
You waste time doing nothing and love to
Stall and to delay
You complain and don’t act to feel better
Get out of inertia while you can
And let the truth emerge
Cause now it is getting late
Soon you’ll be replaced

(Katy)
So listen up!!
So Wake up! (Jester!)

(Tesla & Katy)
So listen up!!
So Wake up! (Jester!)

(Tesla & Katy)
So listen up!!
So Wake up! (Jester!)

The song ended with cheers, the crowd loving it as always.   As Tesla turned in Katy's direction she was suddenly met with a stiff spin kick right to the side of the face which laid Tesla out, not expecting it Tesla never had any armor up.    The crowds cheers turned to shock and "ooooooohhhhh's" as Katy squat down with a cheerful smile, looking Tesla eye to eye Katy spoke into the mic "Who's the Jester now?" Katy said ending with a mic toss.    The crowd went back to cheers again as Katy stood up and raised her arms in victory, "oh so this was all part of the act" was what the general crowd was thinking.    In reality Katy had indeed kicked Tesla for real for disrespecting her, maybe that would serve as a little lesson to Tesla to choose her words more carefully.      Katy kept hyping the crowd, passing the kick off as a act until Tesla started to get her bearings together.     When Tesla started to crawl up to her feet Katy took her leave from the stage.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:20 am

Scott smiled as Kiya mentioned that it was impressive.
"Yeah, it really is. It's a whole world unknown to many, and one where unity is a chief value. Supervillains are rare in my world because very few want to estrange themselves from their kind by becoming criminals. We've come a long way in building tolerance between mutants and humans, certainly better than even the years ago, but we still have a long way to go. I will do everything in my power to create a world where everyone can live openly and in peace."

Kiya asked about funding for the Institute.
"When it was first built, Yvette's father funded some and got other funding from the French government. Of course, he only secured funding by promising to keep mutants out of normal society. There was a lot of prejudice against mutants back then, with many being outright murdered. The residential building and the school were all that existed at first. The nation was established, the only safe haven for mutants in a world that hated and feared them."

Scott smiled.
"Thankfully, attitudes changed over time. Ten years after he became Headmaster, Yvette's father started having severe health issues that forced him into retirement. Yvette took over as Headmistress and reached out to the UN in order to modernize the school. Progressive ideas and Yvette's charm won out and so the multipurpose building was built. Over time, the training and arena buildings were also built."

"Today Shadowgreen is part of the UN, although you won't see them at the assemblies. Every nation within the UN allows the Shadow Force to operate on their soil in response to extraordinary threats. It's a modern country with a high standard of living, and I'm proud to be a citizen here."
Many Shadowgreen students like Scott had dual citizenship with Shadowgreen and their home country. Scott and Kiya entered the residential building, the first floor of which was devoted to several businesses, including a fine dining restaurant and a big box store. It resembled a mall in some ways, but the businesses were of full size and well stocked.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Kiya just listened as Scott explained how this place came to be. Seems this Yvette woman played a big part in Shadowgreen's success. The residential area seemed quite big itself with many types of stores around. "So what's upstairs?" Kiya asked, quickly getting the idea of what this first level was all about.

-----

Katy would casually make her way back to the kitchen where Garfield was. Before he could inquire about what just happened, Tesla came barging in walking quicker and clearly with purpose to catch up to Katy. "Hey you!" Tesla said, grabbing Katy's shoulder to stop the girl. Katy spun around and the two girls was again standing face to face. "What the hell was that about?!" Tesla asked, her voice raised in anger demanding an answer. Katy looked like she was having none of it "What was that about? You went out there and called me a loser in front of a crowd of people, what do you think this is about?" Clearly still angry and probably even more so now, Tesla started with "it was a setup to play into the next song you bimbo!" Katy responded almost with laughter "Bimbo? Of that's rich coming from a blonde." Katy got more serious now "Don't you dare try to play me as a fool, you and that condescending attitude of yours knew full well what you was doing."

Things where getting heated to the point it looked like a fight could be about to break out between the two True Notes members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 14 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next