Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 12:16 am

Cassandra was a little taken aback for a second, even something as simply as a hug she had not experienced until. It was nice, Tanesha's embrace made her feel secure and the warmth of another persons body was comforting. While a teddy bear was lovely, it certainly feel short compared to another person. The moment only lasted a second then it was over. "Thank you Tanesha, I'll be sure to contact you guys when I'm settled in. Cassandra said her farewells to Sandra and Emmet as well, Sandra sharing a short hug with Cass herself and a pat on the back. Emmet's farewell was a little more formal sharing a handshake with the girl.

Cassandra still with teddy bear in hand got into the limo, and Sandra held Tanesha's Tanesha's hand as they watched the car drive away. "I hope she finds a good life here. For someone who was artificially created, raised in containment, and fed via tubes. She's surprisingly not bitter at all, rather she's so sweet and innocent with such a fascination with the world in general. She deserves to be happy." After watching the limo drive into the distance Sandra pondered what they should do now. "I guess we can head back to the festival if you guys don't have other plans?"

Cassandra was in awe of such a lovely vehicle, she'd never been in a limo before. There was so much room, TV's, refreshments, extremely comfortable, "wow so this is what being wealthy is like?"

-----

Nina at this time was seen leaving Jet's office? Lair? Quarters? Fuck it she couldn't be bothered with terminology. She was pretty pissed off having just been chewed out by the 2nd in command (Jet) for acting recklessly and without order, as well as showing weakness and compassion towards the enemy. Karen was grinning smugly as Nina walked her way, the vampire was so smug about she took out 3 True Notes in the tournament compared to Karen's first round loss. Well look at her now. Nina was about to walk past Karen but stopped, she knew the girl was above adding fuel to the fire. "If you speak, choose your words with care Karen. I'm in the mood to hurt somebody, and turning your skin inside out might just be the stress relieve I need." Yes, that was indeed a threat. After almost losing herself to a demonic essence, having to get saved by the True Notes then having one of the boss men ride her ass over her mistakes, Nina was not in a good mood.

-----

Katy and the others have made their way back to the festival to pick up where they left off.

-----

Meanwhile Tiffany and the metal man, who a quick look at his ID showed he was named Luke. They where both healed by this point and resting.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 12:56 am

Riku yawned as he walked down the hall, the festival ended up getting shut down for a bit, but was now back to operating action. Made him wonder if magic wasnt at work, but he didnt dwell on it much. He'd hung out with Katy, Garfield, and the fallen bitch for a little before organising a threeway " So much crap going on, havent gotten to really check this join out much " as he pondered where he should go, he noticed Adrian up the hall walking in his direction with two blue popsicles.

His heart started jack hammering, much to his annoyance, ever since their sex stuff duet, the guy had been wandering in and out of his thought process, leading to a very nice boner. But something about this brand of hornyness was making the demon mage uncomfortable. Truth be told he had paid the guy very little attention, ignoring the obvious sociopathy, there had been the offhanded dildo play thinking about him, then again he'd had that with all the guys in the group sans Emmet.

Adrian was getting closer, what the fuck should I do.....ignore him like the bad bitch I am, void the fuck out of here.....invisibility spell? Damn he's close enough to see me, uuuuugggghhh. Note to self, learn time magic, or get better at it, freezing time would be so useful right now.....maybe blowup the hallway and flee in the confusion? What kind of weak bitch mov-

Adrian passed right by him with a little nod that Riku returned and kept going. Ok.....that wasnt so bad and I didnt do anything stup- " Hey Adrian! " SHIT!

" Yes? " Adrian turned and walked over to him.

" Huuuuuh, what kind of ice cream is that? " Riku asked, grasping at the first thing he saw

" Sea salt, it's my favorite " Adrian explained easily

A simple answer, but what did it really mean? " Why do you have two? like it that much "

" I was the 100th customer apparently, so they gave me this extra one free....do you want it? "

Riku was fighting an internal battle of massive proportion, just say the only thing I lick on is dick and walk the fuck away. of course five seconds later he was sitting at a table with Adrian, meekly licking his popsicle " Wow, this is actually good "

" Told you so " Adrian said as he licked his own.

This threw them into silence, in that time Riku analyzed every inch of Adrian, what the hell was that X-ray spell again? He had to admit, the guy was kinda, sorta, not really, but totally hot. But where did they go from here, a broom closet, his room, Adrians room, this table...he shook his head. What was wrong with him? he wasnt the type to hold back when he was into a guy, but something about Adrian. He was around Emmet an awful lot, did he actually like him? Well it was Emmet so that wasnt suprising that he could inspire emotions in one with some jacked up ones.

If so....then should he not? ugh the questions, they needed answers.....maybe try and get to know him? He suddenly realized he had the entire popsicle jammed into his mouth, he quickly yanked it out " Heh, head game so good I do it without even noticing " ugh

" Yeah, I know "

Have I blown him before? " Uh how? "

" The first time we met you said, I'm Riku Darkholme and I give bomb ass head "

" Hmm, well that certainly sounds like me " Riku licked " Sounds like a fact too "

" Mhmm " Adrian looked at him for a moment then went back ice cream. Was he interested? Should I ask? Riku was going around in circles and it was getting on his nerves, he didnt act like this.

" Can I ask you something? " Adrian said suddenly, taking Riku by suprise

" Uh sure? "

" Are you really a demon? "

Riku sighed mentally, ok this he could handle " Hells yeah, bona fide spawn from the bowels of hell " he grinned widely, making his mouth morph into a gaping hole with razor sharp teeth then back again " Suprised? "

Adrian shrugged " Not really, so heaven and hell really exist? "

" Indeed they do, god and lucifer too, though i've never met either and no I cant tell where your gonna go when you die " ok that was a lie, this guy was so hell bound it wasnt even funny " Did that just shake your whole world up? "

Adrian thought about that " No, i've always thought that if they existed i'd probably go to hell, at least i'll have someone to talk too " he smiled and Riku nearly creamed his shorts.

Ok, this fucker is dangerous " Tch, you know most people I have this conversation with end up broken as hell, it's a riot "

" Sounds like it, the weak minded and weak willed break so easily, it's fun to lead them to it and watch it happen.....or so i've read in a book "

Riku smiled " Of course "

" Another question? "

" Ejaculate "

" Magic is real too? "

" LOL, yeah what do you think half the things I'm doing is? Mutant powers? "

" It's not out of the realm of possibilities, there are a lot of mutants with multiple abilities, but I have to admit that doesnt appear to be the case with you " Adrian confessed

Riku suckled on his ice cream for a moment, being as a suggestive as possible, before continuing " But yes, I am a mage, spellcaster, a wizard Harry, not a magician though, thats a whooole different level of OP. Magic exist, but not everyone can do it and for the most part it's kept under wraps in deep secrecy "

Adrian raised an eyebrow " So using it and blatantly at a tournament? "

" Like you said, plenty of mutants have multiple powers, also " he grinned slyly " there are many magical ways to distrot peoples perceptions of thing, my team and I did a little of that, but given how riddiculous that affair was, better to let people think what they want. I wont bore you with the deeper complexities of magical energy, manipulation and mess like that "

" I wouldnt mind learning more, magic seems very complicated and beyond my understanding, but i'd like to change that " he was being honest about that, his intuitive aptitude didnt help him with magic " If you wouldnt mind another time "

" That depend, I dont give magic lessons for free " he swallowed the popsicle whole the pulled it out slowly " What do you imagine you can offer me as payment? "

" Hmm oh i'm sure something will cum to mind " he shifted a little in his seat, spreading him legs a little and making Riku wonder why he wasnt under said table unzipping Adrians pants " Another question? "

" What's it all about, Alfy? "

" Have you slept with Emmet before? " he asked bluntly

Riku jerked back in shock, but quickly caught himself, it was a fairly obvious question to ask him , but still " Uh in the biblical sense? No but during late night movies i've crashed in his bed with him and a lot of the club...if your hoping for a threeway, I'll have to decline as I'm into Emmet in that way "

" Thats a lot suprising " Adrian said conversationally " Kinda seems like you'd go for anything with a dick "

Riku chuckled a little " It does doesnt? But there are those that I'm not into. I like Emmet a lot, but it doesnt go into sexual territory, besides were both bottoms and even sharing a guy with him wouldnt do it for me "

Adrian considered this new piece of information, so Riku was ruled out of the mass relationship, something about that bothered Adrian and made him happy, more contradictory emotions that shouldnt exist. But there was something else as well " You seem to really respect Emmet and care for him, the respect is really strange since you seem like you dont respect anyone "

Riku shrugged " I can count the number of people I genuinely respect on one hand. Emmet is.....just amazing, platinum star gay with the fashion, singing, dancing, etc. His confidence is off the chart, you cant tell him shit! Smart as hell, it's just him " there was so much warmth in his voice.

Adrian finished off the last of popsicle " Sounds like you've known him for years "

" Uh, just feels like it, ya know? " ok this was veering into dangerous territory, Adrian was stupidly abservant and he didnt need this going further, but he didnt want this conversation to end " Hey, since we've both finished, wanna get more? I'm banned from the ice cream place, but I can just shape shift or mind fuck the staff or both, yeah both "

Adrian stood up and Riku's eyes widened, drool, running down the corner of his mouth. The most glorious of boners was in his face " Or you could show me about that, what was it again, bomb ass head? "

Riku licked his lips " Yeah, lets do that "

------------------------------------------------------------------------
" If you'll excuse me ladies, I have an appointment I must get too " Emmet kissed the girls on their cheeks and flew off.

Tanesha watched him for a moment before turning to Sandra " Well i'm down for more festival, havent rode the rollercoaster yet "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The limo drive lasted about ten minutes, soon they were in front of a large gate, the driver reached out the putton and punched in some buttoms, the gate opening a moment later. Soon the limo pulled up in front of a large mansion. The driver got out and opened the door for Cassandra " Oh! please pardon my lack of manners, my name is Sebastian, head butler. Our main driver is occupied so I decided to come in his stead, I look forward to serving you milady "

He led Cassandra to the front door and opened it, Cassandra was greeting by the butlers and maids and lined up " Welcome home Miss Cassandra! "

Entray way was large sparkly, the floors marble and freshly polished. Cassandra's path was adorned by a long and very expensive looking rug, leading to a stair case where Cordelia was waiting at the foot of, smiling broadly " Welcome home dear "

--------------------------------------------

Karens smug smile didnt flicker in the slightest "Was just going to say hello is all and see how you are doing? But it seems thats it's not a good time, then i'll leave you too... " she didnt finish the sentence, instead walking away.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 2:06 am

Sandra had forgotten about the rollercoaster until Tanesha mentioned it. "Oh right we didn't take that because we was worried that Cassandra wasn't ready for something that intense. We alright then, lets go hit up rollercoaster." Since they'd been walking ever since earlier, Sandra opted for a different kind of travel using her telekinesis to levitate both herself and Tanesha off the ground. Sandra smiled, still holding her girlfriends hand. "You know Emmet has the right idea, after walking around all morning lets switch things and take to the sky." Sandra began to fly the two forward. She'd used her powers to levitate herself a few times, but never tried it with two. However things seemed to be going well with it.

-----

Cassandra was polite and didn't hold noting against Sebastian, she in fact ended up thanking him for such a lovely ride. When they entered the mansion Cassandra was stunned, it was all so amazing almost like a Disney fairy tail. This couldn't possibly be where she lived now could it? Cassandra cautiously began stepping forward, she looked all around in bewilderment and wonder while snugging her teddy tightly. She slowly reached Cordelia, clearly not expecting all this.

-----

Nina continued on her way, not believing for a second that Karen genuinely cared how she was doing. Not that she could understand anyway what Nina was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 1:02 am

Scott nodded as Kiya expressed her thoughts.
"Yeah. It's good that we stopped him."
They arrived back at Shadowgreen and had an unconscious Gregori taken to the Shadow Force floor, where he would remain sedated.
"So, what's going to be done to him?"
Madame Shadow thought about it for a minute.

"Well, we need to make sure that he can't hurt anyone else. Since he can transform his victims from a distance, we'll need to keep him sedated until we can find a way to remove his blood from theirs. That might take a long time, so we'll have to find a special way of containing Mr. Gregori."
With nothing further needed from Scott or Kiya, they returned to his office in the United States via Fire Path. Scott sat down at his desk, going over the footage from the camera that Kiya had set up at the warehouse what felt like weeks ago.
"You can go ahead and head home, Kiya, since I'm just going to look over this footage and then head that way."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 12:30 pm

"Very well, if you need anything just ring me up." Kiya could have stayed, not like she necessarily needed sleep. But is Scott wanted to watch over dull security footage, who was she to complain? Kiya headed out and started to head back home. Overall things was going good, two successful missions and 0 failures since she got here. It still a little weird fighting on the side of "justice" as they like to call it, but work was work regardless.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 2:05 am

Tanesha was suprised when Sandra started levitating them, but soon relaxed, trusting her girlfriend completely " Yeah today has felt so damn long, but it's been pretty fun too " she smiled, remembering how the day had started off with stumbling upon Cassandra and taking her through the festival, it seemed rather surreal.

Cordelia put an arm around Cassandra's shoulders and led her up the stairs, the servants trailing behind them " I know this is a lot to take in, but dont worry, you'll get used to it " the reached the top of the staircase and went to the left, heading down a hallway that was decorated with different painting of varying scenes, from beautiful meadows, to violent torn battlefields. They reached a door and Cordelia pushed it open telepathically " This is your room "

The room was a very good size, the floor carpeted in bright crimson, the walls painted a light cream color. A four poster queen sized bed with dark blue drapes around it was neatly positioned against the wall. Along with a dresser, a closet " Theres even a balcony " the doors to it pushed open, revealing a breathtaking view " What do you think? " she sounded so hopeful, showing that she really wanted Cassandra to feel welcomed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 am

"We saved a life and helped a sweet girl find her way, I'd say that's been worth it." Sandra was able to fly them right into the festival grounds where things was quickly getting repaired and crowds was gathering back around. Sandra placed the two girls back down on their feet. "Well, I say that little flight worked out well." Sandra was pretty surprised and proud of herself that her own natural power even without the Phoenix was strong enough to carry not just herself, but also Tani with pretty much no effort. Sandra wasn't sure if she could carry two bodies at once, but it seems like she was capable of actually managing a lot more.

Looking around it seems Nina's earlier rampage had avoided the rollercoaster, and there was even a ride operator present so the ride was open. "Girl it looks like we're in luck. The rollarcoaster is open and ready for customers."

-----

Cassandra was in awe as Cordelia showed her around, to go from nothing to all this. "Ms Cordelia Goodman, this is more then I ever could of hoped for. I feel like a princess." Never did Cassandra ever imagine she'd simply be free, let alone to have all of this. It was all so much to take in, to go from virtually a prison to all this in such a short amount of time. "Cordelia your generosity must truly be boundless, how can I possibly thank you enough for all this?"

-----

Jet is seen talking to codename Nightmare. "Do you think she's going to be a problem?" Jet asked in reference to Nina. The other man thought about it, showing compassion to the enemy was cause for concern, Nina was growing weak, fear and doubt like she never experienced before settling in. "Possibly. For now lets let her pay this out. I have the feeling what we've seen so far is merely the tip of the iceberg, if she can tame this mysterious essence she could become one of our greatest allies." It sounded like the other man was saying that Nina might even surpass him, but that wasn't the most pressing matter current at hand. "And if she can't control it?" Nightmare gave Jet a stern look. "A rouge psychopath with no sense of order or respect is of no use to us. If she cannot tame what's inside her, Nina will have to die." Jet bowed his head slightly, Nina was a long time ally but whatever happened to her during the tournament has made her a liability. "I understand sir."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 1:32 am

The two girls didnt have to wait long in line and soon they were on the ride, taking the front car. As the ride started forward, Tanesha felt the usual rush of excitement from being on a rollercoaster, it was one of her favorite things to do. As they climbed the ramp higher and higher till it seemed like they were overlooking the whole island, they dropped down. She screamed in excitement through all the twist and turns, the loops. As the ride came to a stop, Tanesha was grinning broadly, her heart jack hammering in her chest, man it was a rush.

-------------------------------------------

Riku and Adrian were laying on the floor of a now wrecked classroom, both very much naked as the initial blowjob obviously went farther. Both breathing hard and basking in the afterglow. Adrian could say he liked sex well enough, he'd learned long ago that it was an excellent tool in the arts of manipulation and his ability allowed him to be good at it. But being with Riku, felt a whole other type of thing.

He remembered Sarahs comment about Riku probably being a genius at sex and could definetly confirm it as fact, it had felt so.....amazing? was that the word? They'd been in perfect sync, far too in sync in his opinion " So....was that good for you? "

Riku laughed lowly " I came three times in a row without touching myself, yeah gonna say it was good " he turned and smiled, making Adrian smile as well. They lay there for a bit longer before getting up, getting dressed, and exiting the room. Adrian felt like he had more questions then answers now, whatever he was feeling, Riku was going through it too, of that he was sure.

" Think nothing of it, i'm happy to do it " Cordelia said with a smile " You just need to live your best life, and one of happiness. Just calling me Cordelia is good though....whenever you feel comfortable, you can call me mom " she blushed slightly as she said this " It's just been me in this big, beautiful house this whole time, I very much welcome the company "

One of the servants walked over with a tray containing two glasses of apple cider. Cordelia took one " Too family " she toasted "

----------------------------------------------------------

Emmet arrived at his room to find Kaiser leaning against the door " Thank you for coming "

" It's no problem "

They entered the room and discussed Emmets idea, Kaiser was immediately onboard for it, offering suggestions and locations. As they did this, Emmet typed away on his laptop, going to facebook he created a private event.

Greetings dawling, it is I Emmet Alexander Jones, this has weighed on my mind for quite some time now. The True Notes started as a simple show choir, a place for those who love the art of song and dance can gather and show their skills, improve, and simply have fun. But it soon had another purpose, to defeat the deplorable Troy Crosby and his goons, we were victorious. But that the end of our battles, they have only come with greater frequency and even greater danger. I forsee more to come in the future and cannot know if they can be survived.

As our enemies come with greater strength, they must be answered in kind with even greater strength. Tonight around 1030 there will be a training session, the first of many, skills will be improved on and new skills will be learned. But, you need not come if you wish, as I said there has been a lot of danger and more is to come, you dont have to put your lives in danger by being associated. Sandra and I have targets marked on us, her to a greater extent, but this fear factor has not hidden the fact that they wish to end the both of us.

So I offer this to you, to not be involved, return to your normal school days and not have to fear that your lives may be cut short, nothing will be held against you as I dont wish to lose any of my precious friends. To those in the group who are more then just simple school children, i'm sure you have other agendas to fufill and I would not want that to be impeded.

So I say onto you, the time is nigh, think carefully for this is your life and only yours, do what you think is best for you.

Emmet checked the message over then posted the event " Now to wait and see who comes "

" I feel that you may already know " said Kaiser from his spot beside Emmet.

Emmet smiled enigmatically " Hmm, perhaps dawling, perhaps "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 2:30 am

Sandra hadn't been on a big lot of rollercoasters. Seeing how high ride got at it's peak kinda made her a little nervous. As they dropped off the ramp Sandra was surprised how quickly the ride took off, screaming in excitement and a little bit of fear. By the time the ride ended Sandra's heart was racing, leaving the ride right behind Tani Sandra believed they made the right call not taking Cassandra on this thing. Stepping up besides Tanesha Sandra would take her girls hand as they walked together. "I won't lie, those rides are intense but they also freak me out a little. I always worry if something will break and the carts will leave the track, the G-Forces on that ride must be crazy."

-----

"Mom?" Cass questioned, surprised this was all moving along so fast. "I've never had a mother before, or even a father. All I've ever had was a creator. Do you really want me as your daughter?" Cordelia confirmed as much and Cass eyes started to willow up, tears of joy. She couldn't believe it, first she gained friends now she gained a family? Cordelia mentioned how she'd just been alone in this big house. "Wow mom, I can't believe it I have a mom, somebody I can call my mother. This is all going so fast. To start the day with nothing, and now friends, family. a big house. It's all so much to take in."

A servant would bring them drinks, Cassandra would take one and would toast with Cordelia, repeating the phase "too family."

-----

Not having much to do after Emmet, Sandra and the clone left earlier, Tesla was actually on her phone when the message was sent. Reading it over Tesla respected Emmet gave them the chance to walk away. However she wasn't going anywhere, she would not be happy until she finally bested both Emmet and Lilia, doing her mother proud and taking what she feels is her rightful place at the top of the True Notes. If that means she had to knock some heads around of fools that try to step in her way, so be it. But nothing was stopping Tesla until she got what she wanted. Besides at some level beyond her own pride and ego, Tesla was hiding a heart somewhere within her and had grown to care for her friends.

Tesla quickly texted back "I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 4:41 am

As Tie put the saute pan with the chicken enchilada in the oven she was lost in thought. It was the altercation with Nina that distracted her. While typically such an encounter wouldn't be worth even a moment of thought put into it, Tie had a feeling she knew why this occurred.She left the kitchen just to take a short stroll for a few minutes. For Nina a vampire to be cursed in such a way shouldn't be simple and yet this might actually be easier than it should be. Before Tie could think seriously about the possibilities this unlocked for any competent demon she got a notification from the True Notes FB page.

"This is quite timely my dear." Tie smiled as she realized that this was something she was preparing to ask her fellow club members and friends. There was no doubt that Tie would come. She estimated only a few days before some of this finally come to a head and they needed to be ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyrone just got done calling Victoria to see if she was ok after the attack when Emmet posted that FB post. He was more than willing to stay with the group even though it would've been so easy for him to simply leave. It was obvious he wasn't that strong or skilled and in fact Tyrone was sure they'd be fine without him, but he would rather fight and die with them then to simply watch from afar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberta was more focused on when and where the training would be. There was little to no thought put into potentially leaving. To her it wasn't a option. She wouldn't be able to stop herself from rushing in to help her friends no matter the outcome.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Katy checked on her notification when she had a free moment. She could already fight, what's holding her back is she's neglected her powers far to much. Everybody around her was growing to superhuman levels while Katy herself was still fighting on a human level, this could be the perfect opportunity to correct that mistake. Katy didn't even need to think about quitting, the answer was a easy and automatic no. No matter the odds Katy was not one to back down and cower away, and she certainly wasn't abandoning her friends. She texted back "see you at 10:30".

-----

Tanesha squeezed Sandra's hand comfortingly as the other girl admitted that rollercoaters did freak her out a bit, not to the extent she wouldn't ride, but the fear of major failure always being in the back of her mind. She started to comfort Sandra when both their phones got a notification. It was Emmet who seemed to be implementing some kind of training program. Sandra knew the option to walk away wasn't for her, she was one of the primary targets people came after. This sucked, while she would of likely stayed in the end anyways, the realization that she never had a choice to begin with, that she had to stay. That was a bitter pill to shallow. As time went on the more and more it felt like this Phoenix was dictating Sandra's life. It was a question always fresh in the back of her mind, how different could things have been if the Phoenix never came to her? She responded that she'll be there.

Looking over to Tanesha, Sandra spoke up "You know girl it's not to late. You can still walk away from all this and find yourself a sensible girlfriend or boyfriend that's not in life or situations every week." Sandra was confident Tanesha was going to stay, there was true love between the two and Tani had already been with her through so much, there was no way she'd walk away now. But it was because Sandra loved Tanesha so that she had to at least give the girl the option to walk away and start a normal life, one not surrounded by constant pain and danger.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 2:24 am

Cordelia smiled around her glass, this was all going smoothly, like she'd known it would. When someone had nothing and you offered them something, really more then they'd ever known, they clung to it. She could admit to feeling a little boosted at being called mom again, Nathaniel had put a stop to it a long time ago and a part of her that she would never admit too, rather missed it " You have a big brother as well, my son Nathaniel who also happens to be a teacher. But you'll meet him later. Now how about we get down to some mother-daughter time, movies, robes, facial masks, and chocolates are always a good time "

Cordelia slung an arm around Cassandra's shoulders and led her out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------

By this point all of the True Notes had gotten the facebook event invite and made their decisions.
-----------------------------------------

Tanesha shook her head " Naw girl your stuck with me " she hugged Sandra tightly " I couldnt image being with anyone else but you, we've been through a lot of crazy shit, but I say bring it on, we cant just let these bucket head bitches keep messing with us "

------------------------------------------

Awhile later as it got close to 1030, Emmet had showered and gotten dressed in the recommended grey shirt and black shorts, their gym uniform. Exiting his room, he took to the sky, soaring above the island. It was a calm night, the moons shining brightly overhead, he enjoyed being able to fly, it was one of the ultimate forms of freedom. He could stay up their forever, but he had other plans and descended towards a clearing deep in the forest.

He landed in front of Kaiser, who was sitting cross legged on a rock, beside him was a cooler and several wooden swords " Good evening dawling "

" Good evening, your the fourth person here " said Kaiser, opening one eye.

Emmet was mildly suprised, he hadnt checked the event page or messages after posting it, wanting to be somewhat suprised at the outcome, or pretend to be. He was about to ask who had arrived when Riku and Kano entered the clearing from the underbrush, Riku pulling his shirt on " Nothing like getting your back blone out in the moonlight! " he walked over and fist bumped Emmet " Hope you dont mind, but I brought him along "

" Yes, Riku informed of your plan to train and prepare yourself for the trials to come. Wise Emmet your thoughts run paralell with my own, after the defeat I suffered at the hands of the demoness Mary, it's shown me that that I need more training as well. Kaiser and Riku have been excellent teachers, but perhaps there is more I could learn more from you, though I lack the skills of a bard " Kano explained solemnly, even bowing at the end.

Emmet lightly tapped his head, signaling for him to raise it " Dawling you've more then earned your place amongst us, i'm sure we can mutually benefit from training together "

Kano smiled broadly " Yes, by the all father, I shall not let you down! "

Emmet returned the smile then looked around, wondering who woulld arrive next.
-
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 3:38 am

On their way out Cassandra was careful to lay Tanesha's teddy bear on her new bed, placing it so it sat up and would be watching the doorway for her return. While a fairground prize might not seem like much to everything Cordelia has provided, it was still the first gift anybody has given her and Cassandra couldn't bring herself not to cherish it. Heading out of the room with Cordelia Cassandra spoke up "it sounds like you have quite the night lined up for mother." Usually it would take time for somebody to ease into referring to a new person as mother or mom, but Cassandra was just so happy and excited just to have a family at all that she was taking to the terms rather quickly. She was also looking forward to meeting her brother.

-----

While she knew she'd stay, it put a smile on Sandra's face to hear Tanesha say it, it was somehow more comforting hearing those words come from her mouth. "God this is what I adore about you babe, even after everything we've endured your still as optimistic and confident as ever." Sandra didn't know how Tani managed to stay so strong willed though everything, but she was happy her girl had managed it. Tanesha's will to keep going, keep fighting no matter the odds. Tanesha's strength helped give Sandra strength. Sandra don't know what state of mind she'd be in without Tanesha, and she hoped she never had to find out.

-----

They soon heard a "ouch!" followed shortly after by "shit, fuck, cunt" Tesla would soon emerge from the tree's in her diamond form before turning back to normal "fucking thorns". Wearing the recommended gym cloths Tesla had been walking to the meeting location when in the darkness she stepped into a thorn bush. Getting tangled up and poked, hence the swearing, she got fed up quickly and took her diamond form then proceeded to just stomp her way though, reaching the clearing.

Katy would enter into the clearing shortly after, taking a perfectly clear walking trail that was maybe 5 feet if that to Tesla's left. Tesla already felt like screaming as Katy passed with a questioning facial expression, wondering what the swearing was all about. Managing to hold it together Tesla walked up to the rest of the group alongside Katy, who was also dressed appropriately.

At 10:30 on the dot Sandra and Tanesha would drop in, Sandra having flown the two in much like she earlier in the day. While Sandra would not of objected to a romantic walk under the moonlight, the girls has been running a little behind and had they walked they would of been late, so taking to the air it was. Again both girls was dressed as they where asked to. It was pretty widely accepted that Emmet knew what he was doing, so when he asked them to wear gym cloths there was likely a good reason.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 11:00 pm

Scott was going over the security footage when he saw people approaching the warehouse that he had not seen before. Four new individuals had appeared, and he quickly identified them as the people running the scam on the real estate agency. Attaching the video to an email, he sent it to the real estate company so that they could finish putting their case together and then turn it over to the authorities. After this was done, he shut down his computer and went to his car before driving home. Once home, he found Kiya and headed into the kitchen.
"What are you feeling like dinner tonight?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 11:34 pm

"Dinner?" Kiya hadn't even thought about it. "I dunno, a hotdog or something?" Kiya was just trying to think of something quick and easy to slap together.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 12:54 am

" Good evening ladies " Emmet greeted the four girls who had just arived, right on schedule he thought to himself. Noah arrived in a bright flash of light just " Good evening Noah, glad to see you here, I did want to discuss something with you and Riku, about the portion of my message that concerns you "

" Yes, any other reasons I have for being here arent being hampered by my interactions with the True Notes " Noah assured him " I can assume its the same for the abomination "

" eat a dick, but yeah this isnt messing up my other plans, even if it was I would still bere " said Riku flipping Noah off " This is all waaaay too entertaining to miss out on "

Emmet smiled " Well i'm happy to hear tha-

Suddenly Dave, Garfield, and Donovan teleported into the clearing. Garfield smiled sheepishly " Hey, got the message and i'm definetly not going anywhere...uh neither are they so I hope it's ok that their joining "

" We may not be able to sing or dance, but were your friends and we've been fighting alongside you guys since the beginning, were definetly here to help " Dave said confidently, he may not be sure about a lot of things right right, but he was sure of this.

Emmet stared at him for a moment, his expression unreadable before saying of course....dawling you're absolute right, we are friends and you have a place amongst us "

Dave nodded, but something about the way Emmet was speaking seemed off, he made the word friend sound like an insult.

" Awesome! Don't forget were your knights too! " Donovan put in, he and Garfield puffing there chest out. Emmet starred at them blankly for a moment, then burst into laughter.

" Yes, I did declare you three as such, indeed happy to have you here "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 1:25 am

Sandra and the other girls greeted Emmet after he greeted them. There was already a good turn out, but as more people showed up it warmed Sandra's heart seeing so many willing to put themselves in danger to protect the others. Some members may have been quirky, a few others on the surface might frankly be jackasses, but they was all showing that deep down they cared. "Wow there has been quite a nice turnout so far."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 7:05 pm

Scott gave Kiya a weird look.
"A hot dog? That's a snack, not dinner."
He searched the cabinets and found enough things for a simple dinner.
"I'll put some pasta together. That ought to be quick and easy."

After Scott had cooked a large pot of pasta, he got two bowls and handed Kiya one. For about five minutes, they ate in peaceful silence. However, Scott's curiosity finally got the better of him.
"So, these people that want to kill you because you stopped being an assassin...Can you tell me about them?"
Kiya had been pretty tight-lipped about these people, most likely waiting to see if Scott was trustworthy enough to be told about her past. He wanted to understand what she was trying to escape from, and help her out, if possible.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 10:26 pm

Kiya stopped eating and put down her fork. "So you finally want to know about my past. First of all before any pity party starts, I didn't run from anything. I quite liked my work. You made me come here, you are the reason I can never go back home. That said my now former profession was as part of Unit X. It was a off the books government agency consisting of cyborg technology. At the time I was involved there was 4 of us. To keep a low profile the agency officially only accepted 1 job at a time, meaning only 1 out of the 4 of us was working contacts at a given time. As for those of us not working government contracts we was allowed to explore the world and accept outside work. Which is why I was able to work the Genosha job for Darrel Sheets.

It was a pretty sweet gig. Between the 4 of us I was the second strongest, but due to my makeup I was by far the best infiltrator unit. Now as long as we all remained in contact with headquarters we was good, it didn't where we was or what we did. But now contact has been cut. I'm presumed dead, but if they ever find me I'll be listed as rouge and I'll be on their kill list."

Besides still seeming to be a bit bitter that she had to give up her profession as a assassin, she otherwise came clean with Scott.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:50 am

Scott listened as Kiya talked about her past. He understood that she was still slightly bitter over him forcing her into a new life, so he let those comments pass. What she had to say about the people who made her into what she was intrigued him.
"So there are three others like you that now want your head. I can see why that's a dicey proposition."
Scott thought over what she had said, and some points were still vague to him.

"So, you said you were part of some secret government black project. Which government, or what language were they speaking? How did you get mixed up with these people?"
Scott continued eating his pasta, wanting to know all he could about what she knew.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 3:24 am

"As for which government, it's the good ol U.S of A. The Russian's also have their own thing on the go, we think it's more mutant related but we haven't been able to confirm yet. It's America though that pushed ahead with the cyborg program. As for my involvement, to keep things short and sweet I was a rebellious young woman and had a falling out with my family. I eventually cut all ties to anybody and lived life as one of the doped up crack whores, you know one of those scum of the Earth types. One day I'm on the streets desperate to get money by any means, to buy more drugs for my next fix. Then next time I know I'm abducted and put to sleep. Next time I wake up I'm in a lab with scientists finishing up the final touches on my new cybernetic build. It's a general rule of thumb that test subjects are only people nobody will miss. Some crack whore goes missing missing one night, who's reporting her missing? Who cares? Nobody.

All in all I say I was one of the lucky ones. It was only a matter of time before I either overdosed or pissed off a pimp daddy or drug dealer and got a bullet to the head. The underworld is a very dangerous place, one slip up and you won't live to see the next morning. So to trade that to be virtually indestructible under most circumstances, to be super strong and to never age. And all I have to do if off a occasional person or get intel. Heck, I'd take that trade again any day."

Kiya seemed to have to remorse over the life she lived and considering her life previous to her operation, Scott really couldn't blame her all to much when she said she'd do it again. While Scott in no way agreed with a mercenary life style, he could certainly understand it being much more appealing then being alone on the streets, turning favors just to feed a drug addiction and barely surviving day by day. She continued on.

"As for why me? No reason really. Any number of men or women could of fit the bill, I was just the lucky one to get a second chance at life that night."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 4:53 pm

" Hope i'm not late "

Adrian came floating down, making gravity normal around his body as he landed beside Emmet. He briefly looked over in Riku's direction, but he appeared to be in a conversation with Katy and Kano.

" No, theres still time before we begin " Emmet assured him " Thank you for coming, it means a lot to me "

Adrian gave him a bright smile " Of course I came, i'm not one to abandon my friends, i'm ready to get stronger and stand with you " he certainly found these people amusing and increasing his power was always on his mind. He fought the urge to look over at Riku again.

Kano was doing push ups while Riku sat on his back " Lady Katy, are you prepared for the training ahead? I can sense that you have a lot of potential, you shall benefit immensely from it "

Riku looked around " Where is all this potenial you speak of, cause I sho aint seen it, bitch been taking so many damn L's of late, starting to make the rest of us look bad. Dont worry Keke, basic as you may be, theres a bad bitch inside of you somewhere....deep...deep.....deep down just begging to come out, dont you want to meet her? " he stretched out and jumped from Kano landing perfectly on one leg " Especially if your trying to get this rivalry with that walking tub of rotten potatoe salad off the ground, time to step your pussy game up a few notches and your in the best place for it "

Kaiser was continuing his mediting, Noah was doing kata's, while Donovan was leading Garfield and Dave through jumping jacks.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 7:46 pm

"To be fair if I can could fight Nina on even ground I know I could whoop her. While I'm sure I've got plenty still to learn, I've been involved with combat as a hobby for years. I've come to realize that my most immediate problem is I've been neglecting my mutant abilities. I can water and as it turns out ice, a lot can be done with this. But because I've been ignoring it my control is severely lacking. I'm still fighting on a human level while everybody around me including my rivals are going superhuman. I'm here to fix that mistake, and when I do Nina will be the one taking the L's."

While not claiming to be a pro or the best ever, Katy sounded confident in her abilities as at least a solid fighter. It sounded like she had already pinned down what she'd been doing wrong,and wanted to correct it. Katy already sounded like she seemed to grasp how dangerous her abilities could be, especially once trained to a usable level and integrated into her fighting style.

-----

Sandra and Tani was watching as the field grew when Tesla came out. "What's this, your new toy won't be joining us tonight?" Sandra seemed annoyed that Tesla still wasn't over this clone situation. "She's not a toy you bitch, she's a really nice and sweet girl. However no I don't expect to see her hear, she has no social media yet so she wouldn't of gotten Emmet's message, and besides it's her first day out in the world as her own free person, she doesn't need to get tangled in all this Phoenix non-sense." Tesla grinned. "So defensive. Alright keep believing this sweet innocent act, but guess who's going to be there to save your gullible ass when that thing stabs you in the back and dissects you trying to obtain the Phoenix, it won't be her (Tanesha) it'll be yours truly."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 1:54 am

Riku laughed " Well Keke I hope that pans out the way you want it too, I would add that changing your mindset wouldnt be a bad thing to do, someone who fight as a hobby dont usually fair well against those that fucking live for it " he pointed to himself, then Kano, Kaiser, and Noah " Just some food for thought, not saying you need to go battle maniac, we have enough of those in the group, but more so think about what you like about combat " he sounded like he was being halfway serious.

" Riku has a point lady Katy " Kano put in " How one approaches a battle can be a determining factor in victory, once your on the battlefield it is between your opponent and you. focus on your senses as they can give you an edge, you can command and it makes up so much of the world, even the very air " Kano created a fireball in one hand and an ice one in the others " i've learned to use my ability to for sensory purposes when the more conventional ones wont work "

Riku nodded along, fiddling with his phone as Tesla was having a heated discussion with Sandra and Tanesha " Tanesha gurl, you look mad, whats on your mind? "

Tanesha just laughed " I'm just wondering where this bitter, bald headed bitch was at last time, the way she's talking you'd think she was doin shit. I got dropped, but it took that triffling heffa two times to put me down, I didnt give up and I still kept trying to get to my girl. As for Cassandra and that is her name, do you really think thats not the first damn thing that came to mind? gurl bye, Cassandra is a sweet and innocent girl, believe me I know a messy bitch when I see one " she looked Tesla up and down pointedly " Careful with that sense of direction bitch, otherwise I might have to save yo ass "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 2:39 am

"Thank your for the advice. I'm always open to learning something new, and am sure many of you have plenty to teach. All I was getting at is in terms of a fight I know I'm better then Nina, I know for a fact I could beat her if I could only keep pace with her. However she has enhanced speed and strength, the way I am right not I simply can't keep up. I do believe I can find a way to bridge that gap when I train my powers up properly though."

-----

"It may have been the first think you thought off, but put on a sweet girl front and this "Cassandra" has both of you dropping your guards in less then a day. Well I'm not buying until I get to see what this girls true intentions are. If you two want to drop your guard so easily, so be it. But I'm reserving judgement until her true colors get exposed. Until I feel comfortable that she's really on our side, then she's a enemy. After all what's the odds that the day after we attack and destroy the lab, that Sandra's biological clone just happens to wash up on Genosha beach, near the school, just in time to be spotted by you two and no one else? Aren't you worried there is more to her then meets the eye?" After all the crazy shit not just Sandra and Tanesha, but the True Notes as a whole has been though. Tesla wasn't buying into this clone so easily. She was sure Cassandra gave them a nice sob story, but a sob story and a smile wasn't cutting it for Tesla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next