Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 1:09 am

Cassandra joined in on the laughter as they spun around in the tea cup. By the time that ride ended Cassandra was fully back into happy go lucky mood once more. Waiting for the other three they continued around the track. The Bumper Car ring was fixed a while that ride didn't end as normal last time, Cass at least got enough normalcy out of it to had experienced it. Looking around they found one of those rocket ship rides. It was similar to a pony ride in that in went around in a circle and went up and down. However this ride looked to be moving faster, swerved up and down a greater elevation, and was higher off the ground. So it seemed like a bit more of a intense version of a pony ride. "How about we try that one?" Cass asked.

-----

Katy was laying on her back panting, not entirely sure what even just happened it was all so fast. However, it sure did feel really damn good. Pushing herself into a sit up position Katy really wanted to hate Riku right now, aware others where watching them this whole time. "Damnit Riku, why you gotta make so hard to dislike you?"

-----

"Well, that was um... something" Tesla said, not entirely sure what to make of this. It would seem going by Tabitha though that Riku had a habit of going off prematurely. "Huh, I wonder if demon also has this problem in bed?"

Sandra had to admit that was a bit funny, she definitely needed some random laughs after the whole Karen thing and as if right on point Riku delivered.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 am

" Just part of my charm " Riku laughed " And Patty Mayonaise I can keep the boys going for hours, ask around about it " he put out his cigarette waved his hands about, all three of them were instantly cleaned up.

Sometime later Riku, Dave, and Katy who they'd elected to bring along as three seemed like a good number for a kidnapping, were walking away from the school and festival and deeper into the woods. Riku chatted animately with the other two as they reached a break int the trees " Ok I think this is my stop you guys " he said, pitching his voice low enough so only they could hear him. It only took them a second to realize what he meant, for in the next moment something struck the ground.

Dave and Katy were hit with disorienting sensation that soon turned to pain, they dropped to the ground spasmed as if they were experiencing a seizure. Riku followed suit, mimicing them. Two men in black visored helmuts and armed with guns rushed into the area, one of them pulled syringe from his pocket and stuck it in Rikus neck, injecting him with something most likely designed to suppress Sandra's powers. The other tossed her over his shoulder and took off while his partner grabbed the device they'd used to take the three young mutants out.

The attack had been lightning fast, barely taking too minutes, before they were back on their cloaked ship and taking off. Dave and Katy's unconscious forms were swallowed up by darkness and reapeared in Emmets living room. Emmet and Roberta quickly checking on them.

" Hmm, well that seems to answer the question of why they only sent two people " Tie commented " If there under the impression that its simply a a group of mutants causing them problems, then the answer is an anti-mutant device. I've heard of it before, I believe it's called a Mugen wave, curious how this lot was able to obtain such experimental tech "

" Indeed dawling, makes me wonder what else they could possibly have, but for now stage one is complete " Emmet said as he placed pillows under Dave and Katy's heads.

------------------------------------------

" I'm down for it " Tanesha looked over at Victoria who was comforting a vomiting Tyrone " I think it will be just the four of us " she, Cassandra, Alan, and Kano quickly got in line.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 1:55 am

Tesla took note how Riku mimiced Katy and Dave. "I see. Dave and Katy where test dummies. Riku had to experience how they reacted to the trap so he could react accordingly himself. Not to shabby of an plan Riku." Sandra looked at the two a bit concerningly "So are they going to be alright?"

-----

Cassandra was excited as the ride got on it's way. With it's increased speed and up and down wavy motion the ride kinda simulated a feeling a low gravity, like flying a rocket ship though space.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 3:02 am

Aboard the airship speeding away from Genosha, Riku's seeming unconscious form had been bound, gagged, and stuck in the cargo bay.

" We got the girl and should be back to base in twenty minutes at the speed were maining, see you soon, roger and out " Roger sighed with relief, he'd been unsure about taking this job initially, it had come out of nowhere and had a tight deadline. Kidnapping wasnt one of his favorite things to do, but the money had been too good to pass up on, he'd simply do what he always did and tell himself nothing bad was likely to happen to the girl.

" Hot piece of ass right? " Randy said as he took his helmut off and shook out his shaggy brown hair " Dunno why but red heads always do it for me, dont matter the age or nothin "

Roger shook his head in disgust " Dont even think about it, the job is to get the girl back to base, as unharmed as possible, we did that. Now just sit tight till we reach our destination " he gripped the steering wheel tightly, questing why so many guys like him had been hired. When he'd first arrived he was suprised by the group, not the size but certainly the quality. A few ex-army men like him, a good number of mercenaries to be sure, but also a lot of low lives, thugs, gangbangers, rapist. All had been hired, given a uniform and some weapons.

Rogers credenials seemed to impress the boss enough that he was given the task of capturing this prized target. For the life of him he couldnt figure out why. All the info they'd been given was that the girl was a mutant with telepathy and telekinesis and they were to subdue her and bring her back to the base. They should expect a heavy resistance and were given the equipment they would need to counter any mutants. But she'd only been with two people, most likely her friends, and they'd gone down very easily. He couldnt help but get a bad feeling from all this, a leftover from his time in the wars.

Randy stood up and stretched " I'm go keep an eye on the sleeping beauty, just in case the stuff we pumped her with doesnt take. Better safe then sorry amirite? "

Roger glared at him, he was right, but then he should be the one to do it, but his feeling was still there " Keep your hands to yourself "

Randy gave him a mock salute " Aye aye captain " and swaggered off, another thing that Roger was curious about, why had Randy been sent along with him? He was ex-military as well, but he'd been discharged for reckless behavior, what was the old woman thinking?

Randy entered the cargo bay and found Sandra squirming frantically on the floor " Whats this? Sleeping beauty has awakened and without a kiss from her prince " he laughed and let his eyes wander over her body and rather nice rack. He licked his lips,it was taking all of his self control not to fuck her into the ground. He walked a little closer and suddenly his arousal got ten times worse, his pants became so uncomfortably tight and wet. His head felt so hazy, all of his attention was on the girl in front of him, she'd looked up and started giving him such a pleading look.

He groaned and touched himself " What are ya doing to me red? Heh you really are my krytonite. What say we have some fun, maybe if you do a good enough job, i'll help you escape " he obviously had no intention of doing that, but it made the whole thing sexier for him. He hauled her up so she was on her knees and carressed her cheek before pulling the gag down.

" Oh golly gee wilikiers! Please sir, you simply have to let go, i'll do anything you want, oh I ever so will! "

Randy's eyes were glued to her rambling mouth, he grabbed her chin, forcing her silent and slipped a finger into her mouth. Tears poured down her face, Randy was lightheaed now as if all the blood in his body was pooling to his lower half " Anything? Thats a dangerous word little girl, has a lot tied to it. But I like it a lot, gonna be a lot of anything happening "

He let her go and reached down, feeling her body up before undoing the roped around her wrist " No funny business now "

Sandra nodded " Certainly not, just please i've never been with a man before and wanted to save myself for my wedding night "

Randy laughed as undid his pants and yanked them along with this boxers too his ankles " Your husbands right here girl, now start pleasing him "

He groaned as he felt her dainty hands on him, he closed his eyes reflexivly, focusing entirely on the all consuming pleasure. He was so caught up in it that he failed to notice that Sandra's mouth had spread out and filled out with rows of sharklike teeth and that her eyes had turned completely black.

Roger looked over shoulder, the nagging feeling had become too much. Putting the ship on autopilot, he grabbed his gun and head towards the back of the ship. He got to the door and found it was locked. He cursed and quickly put in the override code and charged into the room " Get away from her you fucking pervert! "

Roger wasnt sure how to describe the scene in front of him in this barely lit room. The girl Sandra was squatted over something and appeared to be eating it, based on the horrible snapping and chewing noises. His gaze moved and he saw Randy on the floor, he was moaning and babbling as drool pooled out of his mouth. Roger blinked rapidly, trying to force his mind to make sense of this situation. They'd been hired to join some makeshift security force, he'd been selected along with Randy to capture the mutant girl Sandra Fuller and deliver her to their boss.

So what was going on, why was she eating Randy, Why? What? Who? How?

Suddenly the girl paused and spat something into the far corner " Spitters are quitters, but does this guy bathe in body spray? Gross but still I appreciate the meal "

She was saying something, did she know he was here? Slowly she turned her head to look at him and he felt his stomache drop. The girls mouth was stretched out in a wide grimace, filled with rows of sharp, sharp teeth that looked like they belonged in the mouth of a shark or a shark or a pirahna and that mouth was shaped in a terrible smile, those eyes....the abyss. A long black tongue started to sneak out of the creatures mouth and towards him.

Rogers body started moving, his survival instincts kicking in, he turned and ran, there was a parachute, get it and get off the damn ship, he'd go from there. Suddenly some impact struck his chest, he staggered slightly and found that Sandra was now in front of him, a few feet away down the hall. Her mouth was normal again, albeit covered in gore. She held out her hand to him, showing him something in it. It took a moment for him to realize it was a beating human heart.

Slowly he looked down and saw a hole in his chest, he gulped and looked back at Sandra, she smiling so sweetly at him, like she was offering him a tray of cookies " Hey...thats mine "

Her smile grew and she crooked a finger in a come and get it gesture. He started forward, clutching his chest " My heart.....please....give it back, please " he rasped stretching his hand out as his heart throbbed on till it abruptly stopped, Roger fell forward, dead a foot from his heart. Riku walked over and placed the heart in the dead mans hand

" There ya go "

He checked both mens pockets and found some id cards, he headed for the cock pit and inspected it " Autopilot, thats good and its taking me right where I wanna be " he sat in the pilots chair and kicked his feet up, he'd be at his destination in fourteen minutes.

-----------------------------------------

" They'll be fine, the Muten wave was designed to render a large group of mutants unconscious, I dont believe its been perfect, so they should wake up minute now " Tie assured Sandra.

Noah, Garfield, and Adrian returned just as Riku dealt with the two men.

------------------------------------------------------

Alan marveled at the ride as it got underway, it was a simple thing, easily done with magecraft, well by a competent mage, but for him this felt just wonderful. On this ride with his....friend? Were they his friends? They'd invited him to come with him and that was what friends did. It was nice to have friends but why did it have to be them?

Kano was enjoying the simple ride, though all the up and down motions were making him wonder how Riku was doing, out the corner of his eye he saw a brief shimmer around Cassandra. That meant the glammer had come undone, which it was designed to do once Riku was off the island.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 3:54 am

Watching the events unfold Sandra felt kinda sorry for Roger, not completely seeing he agreed to this kinda work, but just a little bit. "Huh, that Roger guy actually didn't seem like a terrible person. I wonder what a guy like him was doing working for these scumbags?" Tesla addressed her with a answer "Isn't it obvious? Money. Offer a guy a big enough pay check and morals fly right out the window."

-----

Cassandra was so preoccupied having fun that she didn't even notice her appearance had changed back to normal. After this ride came to a end Cassandra had a idea and went over to Alan. "Hey I know, why don't we let Alan pick a ride? He saved me from that maze, least we can do is let him pick out his favorite activity."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 2:02 pm

Scott, Marcus, Eric, Lone Wolf, and Lithuel all sat around a circular table with the pizza in the middle. They wanted to eat and play cards, but before that, Marcus needed to inform them about what he had learned.
"We are being forcibly barred from our own universe by someone. Whoever it is has kept Alan and others from rescuing us. I still don't know why reality has broken in this extremely weird way, but I do know that we aren't going home anytime soon."
Lithuel snorted.

"Speak for yourself. I can go to Heaven or Hell anytime."
" No...You can't. "
Lithuel's eyes widened as the implication hit him.
"You mean...?"
" We are also barred from any world linked to Earth 1. "

"Who the fuck is this guy?!" Lithuel shouted as he pounded his fist on the table.
"A real asshole, that's who," Eric said.
" I'll say. My angel and demon harems need me. "
"You don't have angel or demon harems," Scott replied with a roll of his eyes.
" Wanna bet? " Lithuel replied with a smile and eyebrow wiggle.

"Focus, please," Marcus said with a little impatience.
" What do we do, Marcus? " Lone Wolf asked.
"Sit tight while Alan works out a way to get us out of this. Our future selves still exist in Earth 1, so only the gods know what is going on right now. While we wait for that barrier to drop, we'll do what we can to get by here."
" The best way to get by is to forge an alliance with the True Notes, " Scott said.

"I don't know, Scott," Marcus said, " We know almost nothing about them nor they about us. What if we make enemies out of serious people? "
"Then we kick the collective shit out of said serious people," Scott replied without missing a beat.
" I second that motion! " Lithuel shouted.
"Let's at least know who our enemies are before we start the shitkicking," Eric said.
" Well that Karen bitch for starters, " Lithuel said.

"Yeah, no question that she's evil," Scott said.
" After the show we put on today, she'll definitely be investigating us, " Lone Wolf said.
Marcus face-palmed.
"What are you so worried about, Marcus? You could turn that bitch inside out in one second flat."
"My powers are at only half-strength here."

"That might still be enough to make her head explode," Lithuel offered.
" And if it's not? "
"Then one of us will handle her. If she messes with us, she's going to get hurt one way or another."
"We may be weaker as individuals," Lone Wolf said, " But as a unit, we are unstoppable. "
With that, the meeting was adjourned and everyone grabbed a slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 3:24 pm

" What exactly are you basing him being a nice guy off of? " Riku asked as he played a game called bitlife on his phone " He's taking part in this whole thing, if you had been here instead of me snowball, you probably would have gotten raped, if not just a little before that " nice " guy came in, he would have reprimended his partner and then served you up on a platter to his boss. I dont feel sorry for anyone and I dont do mercy, just one of the benefits of being me, no pesky morals, consciounse, or a soul "

He put his phone away and stood up to stretch " Things are only gonna get worse from here on out, for those who are stupid enough to stand in front of, these two schmucks? I was barely cracking my knuckles "

Noah shook his head dissaprovingly " Disgusting "

" Oh spare me priesty, dont act like you dont do shit that is or as equally worse for the sake of the church and that your not getting some sick satisfaction from it and the approval it earns you, i'm very much aware of what the task for an executioner entails "

Noah ground his teeth but remained quiet, taking the plate of food that was offered to him. Garfield was eating as well, but there was something he wanted to ask.

" If thats the case then why arent you always out killing everyone and everything in sight and just being, well evil? "

Riku left the cockpit " Excellent question, I am evil, make no mistake, but im an evil that is incidentially fine to do good. I dont, for the most part, go after " innocent " people, whatver the fuck that means.Mainly cause it would be boring, no real sport or entertainment crushing some darling family of five and the newborn baby thats probably not even his. Now, hunting my own people, the cruel, twisted, souless, and flatout evil. Watching their expression as everything they held crumbles and they experience absolute agony. The dark web is one of my favorite playgrounds and where the scum of humanity tends to hangout, did that answer your question? "

" Uh, yeah I guess. What are you doing now? "

Riku stopped in front of Rogers still fresh corpse and squatted down, grabbing the dead man head he started chanting a spell. Magical energy passed over the body and a moment later it started stirring. Riku removed his hand and Roger slowly lifted his head. His eyes were empy, devoid of life, his mouth slowly flapped open and close. Riku lifed him up on his feet and took his hear back from him.

He scratched a few symbols onto the dead object then shoved it back into Rogers chest, sealig the hole with threads of darkness " There good as new " he patted the zombified mans head " Hmm, you know that im actually looking at him, he's kinda hot " he trailed a finger down Rogers chest to his navel and peeped into the front of his pants " Ok, i've got some time till I reach my destination so im gonna play with a big pipe I just found, be back in a few "

The crystal ball went blank, showing a timer that said ten minutes.

One of the caterers came out and announced the main course which consisted of medium rare steak topped with white sauce and seasoned to perfection, lobster tails, roast beef, and caesar salad.

" Excelent dawlings, thank you so much for incredible work "

The man shook his head " No sir we must thank you, its been so long since we had someone with such an eye for culinary, your menu and suggestions really pushed our skills and we hope that have enjoyed yourselves "

Everyone said they had and thanked him.

Tabitha stretched out a little, with the connection shut off for the moment, they had a little more mobility " Thank you again for all of this, its a lot but the food has been very good "

" No problem at all,it would be criminal to not make sure you were well taken care of afterall " Emmet said casually

--------------------------------------------------

Alan was a little confused at Cassandra change in appearance at first, but realized it was magical in nature and it would be better not to mention anything about magic. He thought for a moment about which ride they should go on " Ummmm, Id like to try that one " he pointed to a ride that looked like a viking ship that swung back and forth.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 9:54 pm

Sandra didn't deny Riku was technically right, she just didn't think Roger came off quite as bad as the others.  He at least seem to have some sense of morality.    But at this point what's done was done, so there was little point dwelling on it.    It was a little surprising when Riku turned off the crystal ball, she was kinda under the impression it couldn't be turned off.    "The food was great" Sandra said in response to the chef's.    "Yes, quite acceptable" Tesla added in.      

Not much later Katy and Dave would start to come around.   Being a little groggy she looked around her surroundings seeing Emmet and others present.    "Urg damn, what happened?"

-----

Cassandra smiled "The Viking Ship it is then."   She checked to see if the others was ready and they made their way for the ride.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 12:47 am

Dave groaned, waking up not long after Katy did, he rubbed his head " What hit us? " he took the cup of water that Emmet handed him and gulped it down as he was filled in on the situation along with Katy " The kidnappers used some type of anti mutant weapon that rendered you both unconscious and took Riku, at the moment he's killed the two kidnappers, reanimated one and is currently engaging in sexual intercouse with said reanimated kidnapper " Emmet said very matter o factly.

He helped the two up and led them over to one of the couches to sit down. He called one of the servers over to bring them some food. Suddenly the monitor came back to life. Riku was once again lounding in the cockpit, smoking a cigarette while the the zombie Roger was sitting in the co-pilots chair, immobile " Well that was good and weve reached our destination "

In front of him, a large tower loomed, it appeared to be six stories tall and wide. The island itself, being just a bit larger then Darren Sheets had been and surrounded by trees. Riku could see the landing pad on the ground floor and five men were standing in a line, all armed and waiting " Well this looks tacky,I think i've heard about these portable bases up for sale, this could very well be one of them. In any event, time to get started! " he cackled madly as he rubbed his hands together like birdman.

-----------------------------------------------

The group quickly got in line for the viking ship. Alan gulped, feeling a little nervous now that they were actually up close to the thing, it reminded him of his sisters ship in a bottle.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 1:29 am

"Wow, hope I don't get hit with one of those things again" Katy said, having not exactly enjoyed the experience. The best she knew how to compare it to was getting hit by a taser. Dave suddenly heard a little "hi" in his thoughts followed up by "I'm happy you are alright." It was the real Sandra talking to him this time, Dave's eyes scanned the room until he found her only to see her give him a pleasant smile and a little wave. Now that Dave unloaded all his baggage, Sandra really wanted to sit down and talk with him. She'd hated how distant Dave had been lately, and while they may never be lovers, Sandra was hopeful at the very least that she could get her friend back.

Maybe right now with this whole kidnappers event going on wasn't the ideal time. But she hoped Dave was finally willing to bury the hatchet so to speak. One last message to Dave Maybe when this is all over, we could sit down and talk? She was trying to be as sweet and soft spoken as possible, so soon after he'd laid all his cards on the table, Sandra didn't want to come off as pressuring him or anything, he was free to say if he needed more time or anything.

As the crystal ball came back on it seemed Riku was at his destination. "Now this should be interesting" said Tesla, anticipating the start of the main event to this plan.

-----

Cassandra hadn't really trained all that much with her powers up to this point, but as they got near the ride she started getting random flashes from Alan, she could gleam much except for the image of a bottled ship and a sense of Alan's nervousness. She placed a hand on his should and as he looked her was she smiled. "You know maybe the bottled ship can have a new meaning. Perhaps you can use it to remember us." Cassandra had no idea why a bottle ship would make the boy nervous, but maybe she could help turn that negative into a positive.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 3:39 pm

"This seems similar to the bases my family tends to sale." Tie commented, essentially reminding everyone that the Ashford family did control their own large private military company. "Of course I find it doubtful my family gave them the premium protection package. We typically focus on technically legal ventures. Usually."

"I think I've been in the True Notes too long." Roberta said to herself aloud. "I just saw someone get their heart ripped out and it didn't effect my appetite."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 11:43 pm

Dave was suprised when he suddenly heard Sandra's voice in his head, bringing him back to the events of earlier and making blush bright red, but Sandra spoke about meeting up and talking. She didnt sound mad or anything like that, just sincere, well she had heard all of his feelings put out there. That thought made him feel better, they could move pastall of this be friends again. He nodded in return to Sandra " I'd like that "

" You and me both sister " Garfield said in agreement to Roberta, looking forward to the lobster tails he could smell cooking.

The aircraft landed on the launchpad, a latch opening and entending out a stairway. Time ticked on and after three minutes when no one came out, one of the men, Terence, got on the radio " Roger, Randy are you guys coming out anytime soon and whats with not radioing in your arrival? "

Another minute passed and nothing, Terrence was immediatly on guard, forget Randy, but Roger was a stickler for rules like that, it was one of the things they'd bonded as ex army men. he instructed two of the men to stay back and took the other two with him. The carefully advanced on the aircraft and climbed the stairs. The lights were off, thankfully Terrence had the forsight to always have a flashlight on him.

They checked the cockpit and found Roger dead in the pilots chair, Terrence cursed, this wasnt a good sign. One of the men checked and found a strange wound on his chest, like something had pushed through it and sealed it back up. Terrence gestured for them to continue looking. Moving in a single file line, they carefully checked any rooms they passed but nothing came up.

Suddenly the sound of someone crying could be heard, he pointed his light in a corner and found a girl curled up and sobbing, she recoiled back as the light flashed on her. Based on her description, she appeared to be the target " Sandra Fuller? "

" Y-yes, p-please save me. A monster, it came out of nowhere and took h-him down there " she shakily pointed in the direction of the cargo bay. Terrence accessed the situation, they'd captured the target, but somewhere along the way they were attacked by something, a mutant? The device they'd been given should have taken care any mutants with the girl unless one eluded them. No, her reaction shows that its not someone or something she knows.

He grabbed the girl and forced her up, checking her neck, it was faint but he could see where the needle had been used. So her powers were suppressed, she was supposed to be a telepath but her skills were good enough for illusions. If something was here, they it was better to kill it now, or it could cause problems and mess with their paycheck. That was the only reason he was here, he needed money to support his family.

Pushing the girl to the back and commanding of the men to keep hold of her, he turned to the cargo bay door, partially pride open. Whatever was back there had Randy, probably killed him already, unless it thought he had some use " Whatever you are, come out!! " he yelled, gun pointed. He counted his breathing, something was wrong here, he carefully advanced further and further. He flashed the light in the room and saw a terrible sight, Randy dead and torn completely in half, but where was th-

Suddenly gun fire filled the air, Terrence turned to see the two men with him gunned down by...Roger?! He wasnt dead? No time to think he flung himself into the cargo bay, not without getting a few shots in his body. He grunted as he hit the ground hard, pain coursing through his body. He tried to force himself up, had to radio the others to be careful. But he could hear the men he'd stationed outside rushing in " NO! BE CAREFU

But he could hear more gun fire, screams, and a terrible ripping sound, then silence. With great effort, he got to his feet, thankfully he'd managed to keep hold of the flashlight, he quickly aimed it at the door and found the girl Sandra, smirking at him, her eyes were completely black " Your not Sandra fuller "

She tapped her chin in contemplation " Hmm, I'm not the innocent girl you bozos were planning to kidnap? You bet your ass i'm not. I'm muuuuch worse "

Terrence shot and caught the thing square in the forehead, he rushed back it, out of the room and down the hall. Just needed to get off the ship, back to the base. Call it in and get the fuck off this island, no amount of money was worse it. He passed the dead bodies, trying not to see the state they were in, he could see the exit when something grabbed both of his legs and squeezed, Terrence screamed in pain, falling forward. He pointed his gun back and fired wildly till he ran out of bullets.

He started crawling, fighting through the pain, so close, he was so fucking close to the exit, just needed to get to it. He crawled and crawled till he was just about to reach it, when tendrils wrapped around his body dragged him screaming back to the cargo bay.

" Aww you were so so sooo close. But it just wasnt enough " the thing giggled. delighting in his misery " Would you like to try again, come on dont give up hope yet, you can totally make it "

Terrence swallowed a sob, he wasnt going to give this sick monster the satisfaction " If your going to kill me then get it over with "

There was silence, had the thing just left him to look for someone else to torment? He knew that was the incorect assumption when something bit down on his fit and started pulling him in, insanely sharp teeth biting into his body as he was swallow, he could no longer keep back his screams, the pain was too much and he was reduced to sobbing for his mother, all the way up to the end.

Riku burped as he walked out of the airship, Roger trailing behind him "Good eating, not as good as you bitches clearly are " he'd been getting constant commentary on how good the food was, Emmet promising him that there would be plenty left when he got back. He closed his eyes and cast a spell, the island layout appeared in his mind, more importantly the number of people. There were multiple wandering around the outside, but inside the base was close to four hundred people.

" Heh, not as much i'd hoped for, but I can work with this. Gonna assume the head honcho is at the very top. Based on what the seven people i've killed so far....this is pretty much a shitshow, this crusty ass bitch hired anybody and everybody that wanted money and wouldnt really ask questions. Meaning none of them know shit about shit, so I dont need to hold back till I get to the final level, goodie "

Roger sunk into a pool of darkness, stored away for later use " Hmm, you know I'd enjoy killing everyone myself, but why not share the fun "

A large book suddenly manifested in front of the demon mage, it's binding some kind of flesh dyed blac, it opened and emanated an ominous red glow " The tome of the Darkholme family, dating back centuries, from when people were dragged from there home and forced into slavery, all they cared about was veangence against their enemies and so aligned themselves with hell, hahahaHAHAHAHAHA!! " he cackled insanely as a large magical circle appeared beneath him

" I think will be enough "

-----------------------------------------------------

Alan was started when Cassandra mentioned the bottle, had she read his mind? Use the memorie to think of them? That didnt sound like a bad idea to him, these people, they were his friends. He was making memories with them, good memories, he nodded at Cassandra. Soon they were all aboard the ship, strapped in. It slowly started moving, back and forth, picking up sending them up higer back and forth.

Alan yelled in excitement, this was marvelous. Suddenly the ship started shaking, its speed was increasing, it went faster and faster, going in full loops when it wasnt meant for that. The ride operator was frantically trying to get it under control to no avail. The people on the ride were screaming in fear when Kano freed himself from the strap and went flying through the air. A column of earth shot up and reached out, grabbing onto it and fling himself back to the ship.

" ORAAAAA!! "

His timing had to be perfect as he neared the spining ship. He grabbed onto it and held with all his might, electricity coursing through his body. He yelled out as managed to force the ship to the complete stop, thing hold the ship snapped and the ship started to fall. Kano manipulated the ground to rise up and take hold of the ship, holding it up. Kano collapsed on the ground in exhaustion, his body slowly healing the damage he'd taken.

Meanwhile a young man in grey coat with the hood up was watching the display, he chuckled as he took a sip from his soda " So those are the True Notes, not bad but not good either. Troys gonna have to pay me double for wasting my time "

'
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:51 am

Sandra gave him a nod and responded simply with "thanks". She noticed when Dave had blushed, this is a big part of why she was trying to be careful with him, knowing he wasn't expecting everybody to hear him and probably felt embarrassed. Dave was right about something though, Sandra didn't hold any anger towards him. With how distant he's been lately, especially the past couple days Cassandra had been around, Sandra had been feeling more concerned about him then anything else.

Katy perked up hearing the mention of food, despite having pizza not long ago between Riku forcefully inducing orgasms and then getting knocked out by some anti-mutant weapon, Katy was already in the mood for something else. Getting up from her spot she made her way over to snag a lobster tail.

Everybody watched on as Riku went about his business. Riku's methods where like something out of a horror movie. The brutality of it all was reminding Sandra in particular of some less then pleasant memories, but she expected as much when she agreed to stay here. Tesla responded to Riku's comment about what a shit show the forces there was. "Looks like after what happened with Darrel the old hag panicked. Supervillain mistake 101, quantity over quality."

-----

The ride went from fun to terror in what seemed like seconds, Kano had saved them and when the ride was stopped they all jumped out to check on him. Tanesha had also turned her attention to Cass for a moment, but more concerned about Kano Cass quickly assure that she was fine. Kano's wounds seemed to be healing but the man was obviously spent. In the back of her mind Cassandra felt so bad for Alan, she tried to take a negative in his life and make a positive out of it, but now this happened.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 1:24 am

Riku finished his chanting and four demons rose out of the magic circle. The first one was a large snake with the head of a beautiful brown haired woman. The second was a tall stick thin creature with black skin and six arms. The third was a plump, white skinned from demon with a wide mouth and long hanging tongue. The last was a big muscle bound demon that appeared to be skinless and had the head of a goat.

" Does anyone else feel like were watching a horror movie? " Garfield asked, given everything that they had seen so far

" Yep "

" Uh huh "

" Totally "

Riku cackled " Then welcome to Riku's house of horrors! "

The woman with the snake body, Lamia looked around " Ugh, itssss you, why have you ssssummoned usssss "

" Yes, I busy making yummy food " the white frog, Grenouille blanche complained

" Our complaints mean nothing to him, just tell us why were here " The six armed demon, agujas, said resigned.

The last demon, Verstand, folded his arms across his chest and waited expectantly.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!! " Riku yelled " You low budget bitches should be thanking me,your meaningless existence have some use. You see i'm on a mission, that calls for me to kill a loyt of people " the demons attention was caught, though Verstand seemed to already know what Riku was about to say " I've decided too be uncharacteristically nice and share. So lets lay down the ground rules, kill, fucking kill as much as possible. Get your fill, spread pain and fear. I am brutality personified and you bum bitches are merely my tools to further that ends.....and for the sake of a friend and yadda yadda yadda "

The four demons were all shivering with excitement, as much as they hated Riku, the chance to run wild and kill all the humans they wanted, made up for all of his bullshit.

Riku cracked his knuckles " Kill everyone outside, then we take this bootleg tower!! "

They roared and charged, the Lamia slithering, Grenouille hopped, Agujas used his arms to move, Verstand floated and Riku sprouted wings and took to the sky.

-------------------------------------------------

Kano sat up after awhile, still a little dazed " My friends, are you all unharmed? "

" Yeah, we good, thank to you " Tanesha said " You really saved us " she could see Victoria and Tyrone rushing over to them, the other people had gotten off the ride safely as well, the ride operator apologing profusely, something had gone out of his control.

Victoria helped Kano get up and move from the spot while the others followed after. Alan was quiet, that had been a frightful experience, but thanks to Kano, they'd been saved, they were good, nice, and fun people, which just made him feel more awful.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 2:03 am

Sandra didn't know if she had the stomach for what was likely coming up. But this was the main event, these where the people that wanted to strip her life away either killing, or controlling her. Riku summoned his demons, and what was sure to be a slaughter was about to start.

Opposite of her Tesla looked on with almost a impatience addressed his demons. "If your done feeding your own ego with how gracious you are, shall we get this on the way Riku?" When Riku and the other demons finally set off Tesla responded with a grin "Now we're talking."

Katy had a mouthful of food as she watched on with indifferent curiosity, having missed out on Riku's earlier displays.

-----

The group all found a table to sit at and let Kano rest. Cassandra confirmed with the ride operator that it wasn't his fault before they left. As it became clear Kano was going to be OK the question would soon arise "So um, what do you think actually happened back there?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 1:31 am

" I swear, best fucking job ever! "

The person saying this was a man named George, currently playing a game of black jack with two other men. The three of them were at the bottom of the tower in the main entry way. Waiting for the squad that had gone out to bring in Sally or whatever this chicks name was. George had been having a hard time finding a good job had been difficult since he got out of jail. So this gig had been a godsend, he was already thinking of all the ways he was gonna spend his money.

" MAYDAY MAYDAY!! OH FUCK!! "

George nearly jumped out of his skin when the voice came over his radio, he snatched it up " Dammit Larry! You nearly made me piss my pants!! "

" OH GOD PLEASE HELP, THE MONSTERS ARE COMING, THEIR KILLING US HEL-

The line went dead, the three men all looked very uneasy, George gulped " He's fucking with us, damn Larry really thinks he's a comedian " he was unsure of what to do, nothing had happened for the past week they'd been there, it was a joke, it had to b- " Hey guys, that big ass door, its supposed to be black right? "

" What? It's grey, always is "

The door they were referring too was the main entryway into the tower, the massive door was completely covered in darkness. George and the other two on their feet instantly, George was about to radio in with the others when a young girl with long red hair breezed through the darkness. The three men immediately raised their guns, she matched the description of the girl the boss wanted. What was going on? Where was Roger and others?

These completely left Georges mind when four monsters appeared out of the darkness. Geroge screamed and started firing, but the guns were ripped out of their hands by some invisible force. The large snake creature with a womans head, was suddenly upon them, coiling around the three men and squeezing them tightly till their bones began to crack and break. She loomed over them, even in their states of extreme pain and terror, they couldnt help but notice how beautiful she was. Even as the Lamia unhinged her jaw and started swallowing them whole.

Riku watched this for a moment then turned to the other demons " Alright then get going and remember what I said, Lamia move out as soon as you finish your meal, now get out of my sight, hold on you "

Riku pressed a hand to Verstands chest, barring his path as Grenouille Blanche and Agujas went off " Seen anything you'd like to share? " Verstands species of demons had strong forms of future sight, but the skinned demon merely looked down at Riku

" Do you trust me to be honest if I have? "

" Not at all, get going " he had definetly seen something, but Riku didnt dwell on it too much as he started an incantion, ending it by pressing his hands together. Anyone looking at the tower from the outside would see darkness momentarily cover it then fade away " I enchanted the building, no ones getting out or in " he smirked darkly, his nails lengthening into wicked claws as he opened a void and walked through.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Well it wasnt a technopath, the ride operator said the machine controlling it was working normally, that means an outside force effected the ride itself " Victoria explained, having caught the ride operators explanation " A telekinetic? "

" Thats possible " Tanesha agreed " Next question would be why, unfortunately thats easy to answer, seeing as we were on the ride. We have enough damn enemies that it could be any of them " Tanesha had a nagging feeling at the back of her mind, this was reminding her of something, but she couldnt quite remember what " Next question is if its gonna happen again "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 2:17 am

Cassandra was still confused "Hold up a moment, you are all such nice people, how do you have enemies that would go to the extent of trying to kill you?" It was easy to forget Cass didn't know anything about what was going on in Genosha, seeing she is Sandra's double. But then again as far as the files say Cass was never meant for infiltration, she was just a empty vessel meant to try contain the Phoenix Force. So maybe feeding her limited information, thus keeping her naive was a way for Darrel to make her easy to control.

-----

"Riku has all the humans in the facility caged like rats, it is only a matter of time now before this all came to a end." Tesla wasn't expecting any survivors anyway but the facility being rendered inaccessible got rid of any tiny sliver of hope anybody had that may escape.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 7:37 am

Within Emmett's guest house, the five of them sat at a table eating pizza and playing poker. It was customary for each of them to tell a story from their pasts, usually an amusing or ironic one. Scott decided to go first, telling the story of when he had narrowly escaped from the Shadowgreen girls dorm. It was during the second week of his first year at Shadowgreen, and he had made friends with two roommates who lived in a dorm room down the hall from his. Their names were Alex Haley and John "Feather" Rollinson, two childhood friends who were always hanging around Scott after he had saved them from a bully. Today, when he had a day off from training with Alan, they were trying to drag him off to the girls dorm.

"Come on, Scott, you have to come!" Alex pleaded, "The senior girls don't shower every day, you know!"
"This is our chance to see them naked," Feather added.
"No, this is our chance to get expelled," Scott replied as he laid in bed with his hands folded behind his head.
"Expulsion would be worth it to see Andrea Metcalf with no clothes on."
Andrea had the biggest boobs in school, and even Scott blushed and turned away as he imagined her like that.
"We may not ever get a chance like this again," Alex prodded.

In truth, Scott wanted to see the senior girls naked as much as they did, but if he got expelled for it, he'd never be able to complete his training.
"Look, guys, I'm not going. It's wrong, and besides, once you become superheroes--"
But as he turned his head to face them, he saw that Alex and Feather had exited through his still open door. Scott sighed, knowing that he would have to go after them before they got caught. Getting out of bed, he left his dorm room and shut the door behind him.

Scott took the elevator down to the lobby and then crossed the room to a second elevator that took him up to the girls dorm. When the doors opened, he was thankful that there were no girls in the hallway. Heading down the hall, Scott stopped just before the locker room. Peeking around the doorway, he was thankful that a tile wall hid him from view. Scott crossed over to the other side and entered the laundry room, where Alex and Feather were peeking through a hole in the wall. This hole in the wall was rumored to exist, but had yet to be proven by the faculty and staff.

No one knew for sure how long the hole had been there, but some said that it was there from the beginning. After the hole was drilled, it was promptly sealed after use. For generations boys would sneak in and use it, with the girls never being aware until one boy was caught right after sealing it up. Even threatened with expulsion, the boy would not talk and so was expelled. Madame Shadow set up a security camera in the laundry room, but it was 'mysteriously' destroyed and never replaced. Also, since no one ever knew where the hole was outside of those using it, the girls simply had to live without privacy, since curtains and screens were also always being destroyed.

Scott crouched down and moved over to Alex and Feather.
"Hey!" he hissed.
They jumped a bit, but then turned to him and smiled.
"Hey, man," Alex said with a light punch to the shoulder, "I knew that you couldn't resist Andrea."
"I've come to get you guys out of here. If you get caught, you'll be expelled."

Alex and Feather shrugged.
"Alright, let's go," Feather said, "You sure you don't want a peek first?"
"I'll pass."
Alex turned back to the wall and sealed the hole shut. Scott peeked around the corner and saw no one.
"Alright, the coast is clear."

Just as the boys were heading down the hallway, they unfortunately ran into a girl leaving the locker room.
"BOYS!!!" she screamed, and instantly the other girls formed a wall in front of them.
There was no exit behind them, so they were forced to retreat back into the laundry room. Scott, Alex, and Feather were now trapped in a small room with over a dozen angry women and girls. Andrea, now dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, pushed her way to the front to face them with eyes blazing with fury.
"We've HAD it with you boys and your spying!"

Alex and Feather were in a panic, and Scott himself was just barely keeping it together. One of the girls formed a fireball in her hand and launched it at Feather, hitting him squarely in the face. As he slumped to the ground unconscious, Alex was hit with a concentrated soundwave that knocked him out, as well. Scott realized that there would be np reasoning with these girls. Decades of anger had finally culminated into a desire for vicious vengeance. Scott's mind raced as he stared down the rapidly swelling ranks of girls who were readying their powers to attack him.

-----------

Scott nodded.
"I researched all of the victims, but could find no common link between them. Some of them didn't even live anywhere near this bridge. There's no logical explanation for why all jumping suicides are at this bridge, or why it's always from the center at night."
Scott turned to Kiya.
"I think we're dealing with more than just common suicides."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Kiya's next immediate thought "So if it's not suicide, then it's murder?" Psychopaths had weird quirks sometimes from only killing a certain gender, certain type of person, or even killing just anybody who steps on their land. Was there maybe some ex railway worker they stalked this bridge for whatever reason? It wasn't as crazy it sounded. There are stories of loones who stalked tunnels, run down houses, or parks. Why not a valley with a bridge hanging high in the air. The good thing about people like this is they usually worked alone. "Maybe the best way to approach this one is to simply do so head on. Let me change into something more akin to what a what a young woman would wear, then simply walk out onto the bridge at midnight and see what happens." There was no telling in murderer was a human or mutant, but even in the unlikely event Kiya was somehow tossed off, she could survive this fall anyway.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 3:19 am

The scene inside the tower was a complete slaughter, the five demonic invaders tore through the enemie forces.

Agujas had gotten to the second floor , where a bunch of people were loafing around and started running towards them. The men were confusing at first, but as Agujas got closer, they became afraid and started firing at him. Bullets pierced the demons body, but he was unphased, raising his six arms he fired projectiles out. Five of the soldiers yelled out and fell over. Some of the others broke away from shooting Agujas and checked on them. What they found were needles portruding from the mens bodies.

The demon halted and yanked, the five men were violently pulled forward by what appeared to be strings. Agujas slammed their bodies together and fired off more needles and string. The soldiers paused in their attack to watch in horror as Agujas " sewn " the five men together. He ran his hands along the sobbing men " Hmm yes, you'll make excellent incubators for my children to grow from "

The demon started growing out, it's thin body blowing up till it exploded and revealed a massive grey skinned spider with a humanoid head, it's eight legs were made from needles.Tiny spider demons began crawling from his body and onto the five men. Burrowing into them and feasting on their insides. The sewn together mass shook violently and made loud noises through their sealed lips.

The others seized with fear, began fleeing, some getting on the radio to let out an alarm. Agujas smiled and fired off more needles, dragging the men back, he seized two and tore into them, his children joining in the feast. But a few of the men met a different fate, their bodies began to twist and transform, Agujas had taken a particular liking to them and elected to have them join his family, they sprouted multiple appendages, some grew in size while others shrank, all screaming in agony.

Grenouille Blanche went down a hallway and entered a large room where people were watching a movie " So much wonderful ingredients, I can make many yummy dishes!! " it summoned a large, golden fork and twirled it to block the spray of bullets. Tensing it's legs, Grenouille launched itself forward at incredible speed and zommed through their ranks, swiping it's fork left and right, the frog demon speared and gored through a good chunk of the men. Blood and soaking the ground and torn up bodies litering the area.

" Hold on motherfucker, got something for you!! " One man, Ronaldo came out of a side room, a flamethrower strapped to his back and nozzle pointed at Grenouille " Say hello to my spicy friend!! " flames sprayed out and bathed the monster, many of the men started cheering, but it was short lived onces the flames died out and Grenouille was revealed to be completely unharmed.

" Spicy!? You call that pitiful flame hot?! It not hot enough to boil water, let me show you good flame! " Grenouille puffed itself up and belched out a massive flame that completly enveloped Ronaldo and left him a charred corpse. Out of the all the people in the room, only three remained, they were rooted to the ground from fear, sobbing and begging to be sparred. But Grenouille ignored them, rooting through all the body parts on the ground. It picked up a large intestine and inspected it " Yes, this very good " it finally turned to the three men " I make you good food "

Grenouille tapped the ground with it's fork all the dismbowled bodies rose into the air, an open flame roared to life and large pan appeared. Grenouille got to work, preparing all the meat, cleaning and cutting it up into portions, adding spices and finally cooking it. The three men watched in shock and revulsion, not wanting to think where this was going, even as a delicious spell filled the room.

Soon three plates jam packed with cooked meat were placed in front of them men " Now eat "

" Y-you cant be serious? " one of the men said after gathering what remained of his courage " Were not eating people! "

Grenouille leaned close to him, it's large tongue barely not touching him "I said eat, it bad to waste good food " it's voice was deeper now and full of malice, the man whimpered, something told him not eating would lead to something far worse. He looked down at the plate, tears openly flowing now, his stomache was turning in disgust, but as the aroma of the meat reached his nostrils, his stomach began growling from intense hunger. He turned and saw the other two guys already digging into the food.

" Eat! " Grenouille commanded and the man reached down and took a chunk of mean forced himself to take a bite, fully prepared to vomit, but the moment the meat touched his tongue, he started eating. It was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted and he had to have more. They ate greedily as Grenouille watched approvingly, soon the meat was all gone and they had to have more, the man sniffed the air, a tantalizing aroma was wafting from the two guys beside him. They seemed to be of the same mindset, for soon all three were on each other, clawing and biting as they attempted to devour one another.

------------------------------------------------------

" SWEET JESUS, IT'S SATAN, THE DEVIL IS HERE FOR US, QUICK WE HAVE TO KILL IT!!!! "

Verstands rolled his eyes, why was that always the first thing that came to humans mind when they first saw him? He was more then aware of the humans perception of a demon with goat features, he still found it vexing. On another part of the second floor, he was currenly being shot. He questioned how long it took before they realized that none of the bullets were reaching him.

Despite his well muscled body, Verstands species of demon was more known for it's massive psionic powers then brawn. He'd scanned all of the minds and found nothing of real interest, so he contented himself with using his telekinesis to halt every bullet that came, eventually however he grew bored. Reaching out, he mentally seized a man in the man and lifted him up, using a bit of force, he pulled the mans body from every direcion and caused him to explode.

This caught the others attention, but by that point he'd duplicated the feat with three more people. They started to panic, he seized this emotion and exaserbated it, reaching into their minds he planted planted multiple images of himself. Soon the men were firing on each other in blind terror, other pulling out knives and stabbing at each other, a few began attacking themselves. All while Verstands stood back and watched them dance to his puppet strings.

One of the men seemed to shake out of his ground and attempted to charge him, wielding a katana of all things, Verstands mentally lifted him into the air and twisted his upper and lower body counter clockwise and slowly ripped his organs out of his mouth and let them dangle in the air to his amusement. He kept a wary eye out, soon THAT man would be about, though that wouldnt be his fight.

As the tower was a assaulted, in one of the rooms a man was kneeling in front of a cross, praying intensly, seemingly oblivious to the events happening outside.

----------------------------------------------------

Riku laughed maniacally as he ripped somebodies outs and tore another guys liver. By this point the entire tower was aware of it's situation and had dissolved into hysteria and panic. Many attempte to fight back, firing at him, but all of their bullets either bounced off his barrier or simply shrugged them off. A demented expression carved into his face, hands were in constant motion, carnage flowing, and bodies falling.

Some of the men attempted to gt out via the window, but found an invisible force was barring their path. Some even broke down and tried to dial 911, but all phone signals were cut as well,they were trully trapped and all hope rapidly evaporating. Riku stomped on someones skull till it splattered like a watermellon then turned his attention to the fleeing men. One of them stepped on a spot and activated a magic circle that detonated and engulfed several of them in an explosion that blew a hole in the side of the building.

" Oh, did I intentionally not tell you that I set trap-mine spells, oops? " he looked out the hole at the full moon hanging high in the sky " It's a lovely night for all this if I do say so "

He hummed to himself as he continued on, obliterating people with magic missiles and causing more damage to the tower. Riku's methods gradually became.........worse. One man dropped to his knees in front of him and begged to be let go, citing he had a family, a wife,a young son and another on the way, he had so much to live for and Riku just started tuning him out. He stepped around the man and chased after someone else.

The man sighed in relief, then screamed as pain seared through his body, his flesh began to rot and fall off of his body, he collaped, unable to utter a word now as his vocal cords rotted away. He wasnt the only one, many, many of the fleeing men fell pray to a horrific curse that Riku had layed on them.

One man, Cedric, was running for dear life, his mind flashing back to his highschool days when he'd been a star on the track team. A gambling problem had crushed that dream, but here in this hell pit, he'd found that drive again as he soon lapped the demon red headed girl. He threw himself into a massive room filled with rows of computers and a large monitor " LOCK THE DOOR!! " he screamed, one of the scientist rushed to do as he said. They were just now getting word of the attack and had been trying to contact Agnes Sheets, but to no avail.

Cedric allowed himself a moment to breath, he wasnt out of the woods yet, but this was probably the most secured room in the building, where Sheets had ordered the girl to be brought too for whatever experiment. But that that wasnt going to be happening now, he rested his head in his hands and sighed, how had it come to this? What were those things? Were they really demons like some of the more religious men had been spouting.

He didnt know, wasnt sure it mattered, they were here to kill them all, that much was certain, how were they to get out of this situation, could they? He didnt have an answer to these questions, he was about to ask the scientist when he felt something wet land on his cheek. He touched it and found that it was....blood.

Slowly, he looked up to the ceiling and their she was relaxing on the ceiling and smiling down at them pleasantly, she covered head to toe in blood. She gave him a pleasant wave and for some reason he waved back. The scientist werent aware that she was there or that Cedric was having a mental break down. He reached for the pistol and very carefully raised it and blew his brains out.

Riku jumped down from the ceiling and landed in front of Cedrics body, an angry expression on his face " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, HOW DARE YOU KILL YOURSELF AND DEPRIVE ME OF THE PLEASURE OF DOING IT OR AT LEAST MAKING YOU SUFFER TILL YOU WERE BEGGING ME TO DO IT " his voice momentarily dropped the illusion of being Sandra's, coming out as a terrible metallic screech. He cleared his throat and rounded on the shocked and terrified scientist " Welp i'm taking my anger out on you bum bitches "

He raised a clawed hand and clenched it, darkness surged through the room in the form of spiked and gored everyone, raising them up and digging deeper into their bodies till they were bisected. Riku let out a content sigh and lounge on one of the panels " Oh I feel better now "

The tower had grown eerily silent, not much could be heard, save for the sounds of blood seeping through the floor and falling to the next floor like rain and newly annointed cannibals gorging themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha smiled at Cassandra " The last couple months have been pretty crazy and it all starts with a boy named Troy Crosby " She told the girl about the events that had led up to now, about the mafia, fear factor, how they had defeated the mafia and drove Troy off the island, only for his old rivals to make them their new targets, Sandra's frequent kidnappings.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Tesla watched on treating this like a horror action flick, the fact these was real people seemed to have left her mind. "Damn Riku, brutal. And I love you for it" She immediately registered what Riku's or other responses might be. "Before any of you bitches say it, no, I didn't mean love in that way." She sighed, this group had two god damn things on the mind, sex and music. "What I mean is I'm enjoying the show."

Sandra had stopped watching by this point, she knew what the mission was and what their goal was, she prepared herself for that. However Riku's methods, all the brutality, agony and horror. It was more then she had bargained for. Although not watching she could still hear the screams, the crushing of bones, men choking on their own blood. Sandra's mind eventually faded into a dark place, the soldiers screams fading out and being replaced by her own. Sandra didn't dare look back towards until the screaming had stopped. What she'd seen almost made her vomit, Riku was covered head to toe in blood, so much her was dripping from it. She had stayed here because Sandra wanted to see this whole ordeal to the end. Kiya, the Sheets family, it all tied back to her and she wanted to be here to see it concluded. But now she wondered if she hadn't made a mistake. More then once during this Riku's actions had brought up memories Sandra would much rather had left buried and forgotten. Sandra questioned if it was it really worth it to put herself though all this? Granted nobody was making her stay at this point, she could get up and leave if she wanted to, but for some reason she just seemed unable to bring herself to do so.

Katy watched on with somewhat more indifference. She wasn't taking joy out of it, nor was she haunted by it. She felt like Riku could of ended all this much faster, and felt a little bad for some of the more innocent (for lack of a better word), or at least not so evil, victims. But she also understood Riku being a demon and all. Katy while not watching every detail peeked up towards the ball every so often just to see what was going on.

-----

Cassandra had no idea, she now felt so bad for Sandra and Tanesha both. "Wow I'm so sorry, I can't begin to imagine how much trauma you guys have had to deal with, especially Sandra by the sounds of things." Cass experience in this world had been rather pleasant, outside of a few incidents Cass had been shown nothing but kindness and caring. But clearly this world also held so much hatred as well. Thankfully that Troy fellow was gone but now another group had risen. "Oh! Um, you think it's possible that whoever caused this ride to crash was part of that Fear group you mentioned?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 1:54 am

Garfield had to stop watching at one point, it was a lot to take in. He thought he'd seenalot when they'd fought on the island. But the images on the crystal ball, the sounds all seemed a thousand times worse.He didnt know how to take it all, these guys were willingly taking part in this plot to capture and possibly kill Sandra. But did they all deserve to die like this? Or at all?

He wasnt sure, but there was nothing too it now, with all the men being dead. Kaiser was indifferent to it all and Noah was more annoyed with Riku based on principle then anything. Tabitha, Shizuka, and Gat were more then used to this kind of thing and mostly focused on enjoying their food.Adrian's eyes were glued to the monitor, watching Riku tear through the begging and crying soldiers.....the only problem was he didnt look like himself, if he did........

Dave felt a minor bit of discomfort, but on the whole he felt like the assholes were getting what they deserved, they were perfectly fine with kidnapping an innocent girl for money, they deserved it all and more.

Emmet was simply watching, enjoying his food and having a glass of wine. He didnt feel any moral complications that some of the others did, he was happy that Riku was enjoying himself so much and a strange sense of pride. Out the corner of his eye he noticed Sandra, felt her growing unease, unknowingly she was projecting, her thoughts bombarding him " Sandra, could you be a dear and retrieve a sketch book I have on the dresser in my room? "

" Miracle whip, the fact that you felt the need to explain something so mind numblingly obvious, would on any other day get you shaded to hell and back, but i'm in way to good of a mood to care, so i'll let you off, just this once " he propped himself up on a computer console and sucked the blood off his fingers " To those of you wondering, did I need to kill them in such a fashion? No, did I want too? Thats the question and its a resounding fuck yes. A part of it is because i'm a demon, but I wouldnt say it's the whole thing, but your not ready for that conversation. Something like this comes up again, your welcome to take the mission and be heroes "

Meanwhile a few floors down, the Lamia and Grenouille were arguing, the Lamia refused to let the demonic chef could its food, citing that it didnt care about such things. Suddenly Grenouille leaped backwards as the Lamia's head was severed from it's body.

Riku shot up " Summon cancellation! " the three remaining demons were immediately sent back to hell " Well, well, well it seems theres a twist, something just slayed my Lamia. None of those bitches are exactly powerhouses, but till now they've been slaughtering everything and everyone with no difficulties. I had a backup spell set in case something like this happened, always expect the unexpected, shit can go 0-100 real quick "

" Is it a mutant? " Emmet asked and Riku shrugged

" Dunno, there were a few, but they got killed pretty easily. Also I sensed a burst of holy energy, meaning it may be the holy church. Care to explain pedo? "

Noah shook his head " The chance of it being a person of the church is very unlikely, this whole situation wouldnt register with the church and it's missions "

Riku sat up crossed legged " Well whatever, I could go find this person, but I'd rather make them come to me " he snapped his fingers and the doors to the room opened.

--------------------------------------------

Tanesha patted Cassandra " Thank you, it hasnt been easy, but we've got some pretty bitchin friends, we've all supported each other and gotten through a lot of mess together " she wondred how Riku's mission was going and if that damn psychopath was finished killing or not " At the moment Fear factor is our main issue. We dont know exactly how many people they have or what they can all do. At least two of them can use magic though "

" I sensed no magical interference, Lady Tanesha " Kano assured her " But we should remain vigilant none the less "

Alan was silent, his hand over his chest like he was having a hard time breathing, but seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 2:50 am

Sandra was a little surprised when Emmet spoke to her. "A sketch book, um sure." Sandra got up and left the room not even questioning what Emmet wanted a sketch book for. Honestly she was just happy to have a excuse to take a little walk and clear her head. Between seeing herself soaked in blood and memories of her night with Karen being fresh in her mind again, Sandra figured it'd be some kind of miracle if she actually got any sensible level of sleep tonight. Walking down the halls she got to Emmet's room, she assumed he meant his room in the school and not the house had built. Checking the handle the door was locked so Sandra used her telekinese to twist the inside nob, thus unlocking the door. Carefully making her way in Sandra soon found the dresser and sure enough there is was, the sketch book. Exactly where Emmet said it would be.

Accounting for the time walking and the couple minutes in the room. Sandra must have been gone several minutes by now, and still needed to make her way back. She was starting to wonder what she may of missed. Sketch book in hand she exited Emmet's room, locking the door and started on her way back.

"Thank you oh gracious one" Tesla said sarcastically in response to Riku. With Riku especially it always felt like you was in a lose/lose situation. Tesla could of not said anything and would of likely gotten shade, or said something and still gotten shade anyway. But she didn't really care, that's just how Riku was in general. Suppose she couldn't really complain about him being in a good mood right now.

-----

Cassandra was relived that the True Notes seemed to be a supportive group of friends "As I've been learning the past couple days, having some good friends goes a long ways." But even to her, trying to deal with a enemy that you don't really know much about, it's certainly not ideal. Kano mentioned he sensed no magic, did that rule out Fear Factor then? But who else could it be?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Riku hopped off the panel and stopped over to draw something on the ground then stood back up and waited. It wasnt long till someone appeared, a tall caucasian man with a bald head and wearing a heavy grey cloak strode into the room. He looked around for a moment, taking in all the corpses, before his gaze settled on the blood splattered girl.

" There were five demonic presences, I killed one and the others have vanished, is that your doing? "

Riku nodded " Yep, I dont give a crap about the Lamia, but i'm partial to the others, besides I dont need them anymore, everyones dead now " he waved around for emphasis. He noticed that the man had tears pouring down his cheeks, his expression remained calm however.

" So much precious life has been lost here, they shall be avenged "

Riku just cracked his knuckles " Your welcome to try sweety, just dont lose your head in the process " he vansished, appearing behind the man, claws extended out.

Suddenly Noah shot out of his seat " STOP! "

But it was too late, the man whipped around and splashed some liquid from a bottle on Riku. He screamed in pain the moment it touched him. The man grabbed Riku by his neck and hurled him into a wall, his cloak flying away and revealing silver armor with a big red cross on the chest plate.

" I didnt recognize him at first cause he shaved his head, but that mans name is Francois Brodeur and he's a Paladin " Noah explained " The highest rank of a warrior of the holy church. Francois is recorded as being a prodigy and rising to the rank at the age of 15 and has killed more demons and heretics then anyone else, this is not good "

Riku groaned as he pulled himself up, his skin steaming and blistering " Are you fucking kidding me? A motherfucking Paladin of all things. I've heard some shit here and there about a Francois, gotta be real though, i'm whelmed " Actual holy water was not easy to come by, so this guy was the real deal. Question, what the fuck is he doing here?

" Is it possible this is a setup? " Garfield asked " I mean somone like this guy just showing up "

Emmet considered that " I dont believe it is, given all that we know from Adrians hacking, Miss Sheets hired all these men some weeks ago, far too soon and given the number and the equipment they sent to capture Sandra, there was no forethough about demonic interference. No this is all simply

Adrian: Yes it seems to be

Noah: It appears to be

Tanitha: It all points to it being

Riku: It's just a muddafucking

Everyone: COINCIDENCE!

Riku brushed himself off and and kept a careful eye on Fraqncois, the was packing a large broad sword at his back and two scimitars attached at his hips, on top of what other holy crap he was packing. As much as he wanted to get all up in this guys grill, it was better to fight from a distance and hammer him with spells. Before Riku could get one syllable out, Francois had shot forward at a dreadful speed.

" My name is Francois of the cross and you shall be cleansed "

Riku vanished and reappeared on the other side of the room " I think not! "

An explosion suddenly engulfed the paladin. several magic circles appeared in the air around Riku " Magic missile barra-

Something flew out of the smoke and slammed into Riku's stomache, he yelled out in pain, the magic in the air becoming disrupted. He became unsteady on his feet for a moment, he looked down and saw a knife it dissentagrated " Oh fuck me sideways, a damn anti-mystic knife! "

" Damn, his ability to use magics been screwed up " Gat complained " Fucking paladins a mage killer too "

" Thankfully his obscene amount of mana makes it so that knife doesnt hurt him as much as it would one of you " said Tabitha " This is a bad situation, but this is him were talking about, he'll be fine " it was testiment to how long they'd been working together, they'd all seen him do a lot of nonsensical things to get out of bad situations.

" Pinkies right, this bitch aint got shit on me!! " Riku said loudly " Bring your low budget ass out here so I can shove my foot up it!! "

The dust cleared and Francois was on his knees, holding a golden cross high in the air as he prayed. Riku's expression was one of shock and suprisingly....horror " H-hey, your not doing what I think your doing "

" AMEN!!! " Francois roared and slammed the cross on the ground and flooded the area with a golden light, Riku covered face and was on the ground writing. As the light died down, the room had been changed, golden coloring covered everything and feathers seemed to have filled the air, it all looked very beautiful.

" He just consecrated the room. Many of us who fight for the church can do this to some degree, but for a paladin, for Francois, his consecration is in the same ranking as a miracle, said to rival reality marbles, this is a fruitless situation " Noah did not bother hiding that he was gleeful with how the situation had turned, in his eyes Riku was all but dead.

Riku was having a hard time breathing, the purified air like thousands of tiny daggers in his lungs. But he got back to his feet, if a bit shakily, this space was poison for a demon, most others would have been purified flatout upon its activation, but Riku's strong will and bad bitch status were keeping him stable, for now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Sandra approached where the others where, the walk having done well to help her clear her head. She tried to ready herself for whatever she might see and entered the room. Ignoring the ball for the moment Sandra walked over to Emmet. "Hey here's the sketch book you asked for." Holding the book out for Emmet to take she finally turned her head to the crystal ball to see a unexpected sight. Was Riku in trouble? "For the love of, what now? Who's this jerkoff?" Not only was it looking like all this was in danger of being for nothing, but more importantly Riku looked to be in a hard spot.

Katy watched on in silence. She was rooting for Riku, but going by what Noah was saying this had turned very serious.

"Hey Riku step it up already, your precious bad bitch is dropping" Tesla said. If there seemed to be anything Riku hated other then the church, it was not being the baddest bitch in the house. In Riku languish, Tesla figured this would be motivating then the traditional we believe in you talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 28 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next