Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Emmet personally had been wondering why Sandra was garnering all of this nefarious attention and he was left along. Perhaps it was because Sandras control was stronger, but she hadnt manifested it yet? It made as much sense as anything. He certainly wasnt likely to land in any situations like that, between the two of them it could also be said that she was the easier target, for the moment " I'd be delighted too dawling, i'd planned too with you last night, but other things got in the way "

He took a sip from his drink, making a note to order another one, before giving Sandra his undivided attention. He starred at her for a moment, his eyes so piercing that it almost felt like he was looking through her " Hmm, yes, as you said before I'm certainly not a pro but I think i've deduced enough to offer some starting pointers. First, a little goes a long way, whenever you manifest the phoenix force, you summon a lot of power that your currently unable to handle, which leads to short burst and passing out afterwards. I believe calling on just a minor amount to start will the job done just as well.

" In my battle with Riku, I summoned more of the power then I had before, partly because he is a fiercsome opponent and the other because I wanted to test the limits. It is possible I could have triumphed if I hadnt used as much, but " he shrugged " It wouldnt have been as fun and would have dishonored Riku " he held up a finger, a small ball of cosmic energy hover over it " Start small and try summoning it like this, then start working on another finger and another " he demonstrated then closed his fist and made a ball of cosmic energy as big as his fist.

" Now going onto the next part, calling on the power itself. Another thing to take into account is my natural power of flames and infernos, so summoning the power in the form of phoenix fire is simpl for me to do. But for you who has no affinity for fire, at your current level it is more difficult. Instead think of its pure form, of energy. Think of how you use your telekinesis, but instead of trying to lift or manipulate matter, allow the phoenix force to flow in it's stead " he cut up another bit of pancake and bit into it, making a note to discuss something with Katy later.

-----------------------------------------------

Adrian knocked on Alex's door then phased into the room. Inside was Alex sitting at a very impressive compute set up, with multiple minitors and hardrives. Iko, wearing a dark blue kimono, was sitting on Alex's bed sharpening shuriken, while Harvey and Bawla were watching a movie.

" Oh where is the romance? Where is the beautiful yet not really lavish and smart, yet misunderstood heroin and her totally not abusive love interest?! " Bawla demanded

Harvey threw the bluray case at her " Shut the fuck up, were watching transformers first then we can watch whatever bullshit you want too, I'll be gone by then "

" Morning everyone " Adrian greeted " Alex, what have you found? "

He'd left the data taken from Sheets computer with the young Hulk to see if he could gleam something more from it.

" Morning and yes I have. There was a lot of stuff deeply encrypted, took me all night and browsing through the dark web for some added stuff, but I cracked it " He pulled up a window and beckoned Adrian over.

Adrian scanned over the information, Iko coming over to join him " So, Sandra Fuller is to be kidnapped....again...she seems to have a habit of it "

" Very " Adrian said, agreeing with Iko " She is the prized phoenix to everyone, well this information means zero to me personally, but letting the others know would look good for me " The more attention on Sandra, the easier it was to get closer to Emmet and therefore closer to the phoenix force in his own way. Adrian had gotten sidetracked of later, but it was time he remembered his goal and that was to gain power, when you had power you had control and could do as you please and not get stopped on.

He clenched his fist, Iko noticed this but said nothing on it. Truthfully he'd been feeling bored of late, he was still receiving money from his employer to be a part of Adrians team, but it would be nice to have something to do. Looked like they would be making their move soon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Sandra was delighted when Emmet agreed to give her some pointers and listened intently as he explained what to do. Start small, let the power flow naturally instead of trying to force it, and treat it more as a form of energy rather then fire. This was indeed a approach Sandra had yet to take, as she'd only really ever been summoning the Phoenix in times of desperation. "Alright, I'll try." Sandra extended a finger on her right hand, she completely calmed herself even closing her eyes for the moment, just trying to block out all distractions as she opened her body to the power of the Phoenix. Within a few moments a small ball of energy formed at the tip of Sandra finger, slightly different as it took more of a semi-transparent energy form rather then the shape of fire, however while slightly altering in appearance it was clear to Emmet it was still the Phoenix, confirming the power took the desired form of the summoner using it.

Sandra opened her eyes again and her face lite up with excitement seeing the small ball of energy at her finger tip, it wasn't much but it was at least the Phoenix Force in a controlled state, that alone was a win in Sandra's book. "Wow I did it, I can't believe I actually did it!" As Emmet suggested, baby steps. Just a little bit at a time. Sandra felt so good just knowing for certain now that she did have the ability to harness this power, truth be told Sandra did have some doubts about if she was even capable of doing this, but now she knew she could.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 1:47 am

" Every journey begins with one step dawling " Emmet said, beaming with pride at Sandra. Suddenly his phone started ringing, he checked who it was and answered " Good morning Adrian, what can I do for you? " one of Emmets eyebrows cocked up slightly " I see, we'll meet you at the choir room in ten minutes " he ended the call and went back to his pancakes " Adrian has discovered some information from the data we took from Mr.Sheets lab "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 2:11 am

Sandra was always finished her breakfast and let the phoenix energy go out as Emmet got a call. Explained they'd uncovered some data from Mr. Sheets lab, Sandra wondered what it could be. "What do you think it is? Maybe it's detailed plans on how he intended to actually make the phoenix jump bodies. Or maybe it's something related to Cass?" There was any number of things that could of been extracted from those files.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 2:39 am

" Those are all quite possible, Adrian felt it was better to be discussed in person " After Emmet payed for their meals, they headed for the choir room. Inside they found Adrian and Kaiser, Adrian had run into him along the way and brought him along. The four of them took a seat at a table and Adrian got to business.

" Theres going to be another kidnapping attempt, tonight. It seems that Darren Sheets was working with his grandmother, Agatha Sheets, she bankrolled the operation. In the event she doesnt hear from him in a certain amount of time, an investigation is launched. It can be assumed she's aware of his failure, capture, and Sandra going free. With that, a plan B is set in place for just the set of circumstances, tonight, her own personal team will come and do whatever possible to capture Sandra and continue Darren Sheets work "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 2:57 am

"Seriously, again?"    To nobodies surprise this news was quite irritating to Sandra.    This girls been captured multiple times, beaten up repeatedly, tortured at least 3 times and even been killed once already.     To say Sandra is not fond of hearing this news is quite a understatement.     That said to the girls testament she's not freaking out or going on a tyrant like one might expect a teenage girl to do.     However there is little doubt Sandra's past experiences since the school year started has hardened her at  least to some degree.     With a annoyed sigh Sandra spoke up again.    "Well at least this time we know they are coming so we can be ready.     Is there any details on what their plan is?"      Sandra of course was referring to a plan of action, asking if they knew how the kidnapping was meant to go down.

-----

Kiya spoke factually "it is really necessary at this time" but a moment later spoke more softly "but I wouldn't mind" she said with a slight smile. As for Scott's grand vision, it was a pipe dream at best. There was still racism between white and blacks, and German's and Jews. The chances that all humans will accept mutants any time remotely soon, is slim to none at all.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 am

Emmet pondered possible strategies, based on Adrians info, the plan is to capture Sandra tonight, preferably when she's on her own, though their prepared for combat. Luring them into a trap would be simple enough, but it ran the risk of putting Sandra in danger and in the long term didnt solve their problem.

" I think I may have an idea, maybe "

Kaiser spoke up, gaining everyones attention " Preventing Sandra from getting taken should go smoothly, seeing as we have a warning about it. But what we really want is for these people to be dealt with permanently. The best way is to attack them at their source, do you know where their planning to take Sandra? "

Adrian nodded " An island, its a fair hundred miles from here, one of the supposed uninhabited ones, Agatha Small has something of a base set up there "

" Ok then, there goal is Sandra, to incapacitate and deliver her to this island. What if we lt it happen? "

Emmet cocked an eyebrow " I see where this is going, but I dont know, simply letting them take Sandra and trailing them would still be dangerous for her "

Kaiser smiled " I agree, which is why someone else will go in Sandras place, someone who is very capable, and would love the chance to be let loose and run wild on an island of unsuspecting victims "

Kaisers words sunk in, the group having mixed reactions " So sending in someone who can assume Sandra's form and assault the island in one fell swoop, why do I feel like I know exactly who your talking about? " Emmet was grinning broadly now, yes this was certainly a plan they could implement.

Adrian had a good idea who Kaiser was referring too as well and felt his pants start to become uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 1:51 am

Assuming it was a true note they was talking about, Sandra could only see one that really fit the description. "We are talking about Riku aren't we?" Just then a thought pop'd into Sandra's mind. "Hey what about Cassandra? She looks just like me, and unless these kidnappers are detailed enough to check every fine detail right down to the eye color, don't she run of risk of being grabbed due to mistaken identity?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 am

" Yes, he can change his appearance, even his biological sex, so turning into you will be simple " he sent a text message to Riku.

Emmet thought for a moment " I would imagine she's sticking close to her mother and these people wouldnt be idiotic enough to tangle with the worlds strongest telepath, though it may be prudent to have her with us while this operation is going down "

Suddenly a portal opened " And then I said, this aint your side of town street walker, better take your ass back to two dollar whoreville "

" Bitch I know thats right, did you see these comments, when did this hoe become a bad bitch? "

" She's playing double dare and heading straight for a physical challenge! "

Riku and Tanesha exited from it, they'd been having breakfast together at the time and shading their haters. They were immediately brought up to speed over everything that had happened and the plan. Tanesha went to sit next to Sandra and held her hand, she knew her girlfriend had to be feeling annoyed now, after the latest attemp on capturing her.

" So dawling, can you do it? " Emmet asked.

Riku didnt say anything, but his appearance started changing. His skin lightend, his normally grey hair became red and burst from his cornrolls, his body shrunk down a few inches and weight sucked in. A moment later he was a perfect copy of Sandra, with a wave of his hand his clothes became the same ones Sandra was wearing " Huzzah caucasian mediocrity " he even had her voice down " Hmm...why do I feel like kidnapping myself "

" Uh bitch, I think your missing something " Tanesha pointed at her eyes, indicating that Riku's were still his usual black pools.

He sighed in annoyance " Yeah, dunno why but my eyes are the one thing I cant change on my own, but no worries " he reached into his eyes and muttered a spell, pulling his fingers out, revealing normal eyes exactly Sandra's color. He sat on one of the desk and crossed his legs, adorning a calm expression.

" Excellent dawling, excellent " Emmet applauded as it was obvious Riku wanted that.

Tanesha gave him a once over " Looks just like her but...somethings off, maybe because I knwo its not her, but I just tell because of something "

" Tired ass hoe, you cant deny all of this bad bitch and thats something I cant turn off " he took a breath " Howdy ya'll, it's me Sandra Becky Fuller, here on good ol Genosha, yeehaw!! "

" Bitch, since when has Sandra been country as fuck? " Tanesha demanded after that exaggerated display.

" Huh? isnt that how she always talks? " Riku seemed geniunely suprised  " Maybe i'm thinking of some other white girl, let me try again " Like hello, it's me Sandra Becky Fuller, just enjoying this totally awesome sauce day, it's like you know awesome!! "

The room was silent as several people were trying not to laugh. Kaiser massaged his temple " Maybe this plan isnt that foolproof "

" Be that as it may be " Emmet said, clearing his throat " Riku are you completely on board for this mission? "

Riku was now standing on the desk in a purple tracksuit and different hairstyle while roses fell from the ceiling " Hail, hail roboniaaa, a land I didnt make up!! "

" What? Yeah totally, get captured, kill a ton of people, i'm all over it " he changed back to Sandra outfit and plopped down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 am

Sandra felt so relieved when Tanesha came in, having her girlfriend close always put her mind at ease especially at times like this. Tanesha like Sandra herself might not be the strongest among the group, but their trust and passion towards each other was unwavering, and nobody not even Emmet could get to Sandra to quite the same degree as Tanesha. Sandra understood where Emmet was coming from about Cassandra, but surely Cass won't be with her mother 24 hours a day. When Riku shape shifted Sandra was fairly impressed, after fixing the eyes Riku had done quite a amazing job at capturing Sandra's likeness, until he started talking.

As he spoke in a very heavy country voice Sandra felt embarrassed. Seriously? This was the image he wanted to put out there? She was also feeling disrespected and frankly a little pissed off. Sandra had come to consider everybody in the True Notes a friend, to at least some degree. When they was forming this plan earlier Sandra was even able to pick up on Riku's description. But did he really care so little for her that he hadn't even the faintest clue on how she even acted in her day to day life? For fucks sake he see's her in class just about every day. "Well the look is good, but Riku's going to ruin the illusion as soon as he opens his mouth."

There was clearly some malice to those words, Sandra's displeasure of this spectacle coming though in her voice. She even had a mind to curse Riku out, but fought of the urge because of one more detail, it's no secret Riku is known for being a huge troll. So he could be acting like this on purpose, at least she hoped he was just fucking around with them.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 am

Riku laughed uproarously, Sandras idea of malice was adorable " Ok, i've had my fun, for the moment " suddenly the air around him became completely different " Ok, my name is Sandra Becky Fuller and i'm ready for this, i'm tired of being a victim of feeling like i'm not as strong as my friends. But i'm taking a step forward, learning and growing, i'm ready to be strong and confident "

The room got silent, Tanesha actually gulped, for a few moments, she'd thought it was actually Sandra sitting there, saying those words, it seemed so like her.

Emmet applauded again, joined by Adrian again " My my, excellent performance "

" Thank you Emmet, hearing that from you means so much to me " said Sandra??? " But I wouldnt be much of demon if I wasnt good at lying and deceiving, played in part to the amazing ninjas I basically grew up around " he flashed a smile at kaiser, making Adrian feel some odd, yet intense emotion " and because yes Sandra, I do know you and do you consider you a friend, I shade all my friends, not many exceptions, but I'll maintain your normal reputation " Sandra felt almost like she was looking in a mirror, talking to herself. He really had been playing around, but this was him taking it seriously, as much as he was able too.

" Well there not showing up till tonight, so that gives us the rest of the day to enjoy and plan " Kaiser said

Emmet nodded " Yes, i'd rather the day not go entirely to waste, we shall enjoy this final day of the festival together my friends " he turned to Sandra " I believe Cassandra will contact us, once she does we can bring her with us and keep her safe "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Sandra was relieved when her suspicions of Riku goofing around was confirmed correct, and was happy to hear him say that he indeed did consider her a friend. It wasn't so much the joking around that got under Sandra's skin, but it was when he acted like he basically had no idea who she was outside just being Tani's girlfriend. When he did take it seriously Riku was indeed much more believable. Emmet would ask if they wanted to enjoy the last day of the festival, and Sandra was totally down for that. Before they took off however Sandra had a question. "Riku if I may ask, why do you keep calling me Becky? My mother is Faith, father is Tomas, even going back though my grandparents there isn't a Becky in any of my living family. Is this another one of your jokes?"
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Scott smiled.
"I'll show you to the cafeteria, then."
He led her from the Residential Building back to the school, where the cafeteria was located. After getting a burger, fries, and Pepsi for himself, he sat down with Kiya after she got her stuff.
"It must feel different, not having to worry about your past. You're free to forge your own future now."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Kiya just had a side of onion rings and a Coke. "I wouldn't say the past is completely worry free. It's not like Genosha was my first day on the job. Honestly many people want me dead, but Unit X was the only people to really has advanced enough weaponry to actually see the job done. So relatively speaking, with my main threat down, yes that makes me a free woman. What future that entails for me, I do not know. Truth be told I never expected to be in a position to find out."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:25 am

" Well that was quite a Becky question " Riku said he twirled a strand of his hair around his finger " Yes it's a joke, a relatively old one, Becky is the patron saint of white females who exist in a simple state of being and derive plasure of the most basic of things, it's hilarious if your familiar with certain parts of the internet and pop culture, I also had no way of knowing the history of your families naming process "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

"Oh I see. I honestly don't think I've heard of that Becky before, but thank you for explaining the joke. I still don't know if this really matters to you, but I'm sorry for getting a attitude earlier. But it's just learning of this kidnapping business yet again, and everything I've been though. It's kinda got me on my wits end. However I should of realized you was just joking around at my expense." Sandra didn't really see Riku as the sappy type, but she felt she had to explain herself. When Riku acted how he did Sandra automatically jumped to the worst conclusion, and that was wrong of her.

Shortly after Tesla would enter the choir room seeing the two girls as she walked in, not knowing who was who Tesla just spoke towards both "hello Sandra, Cassandra."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Scott nodded.
"I can understand that."
He ate on his meal a bit.
"At least you'll have time now to sort out your future."
Scott had enjoyed Kiya working for him and hoped that she would stay with it for now.
"Who are these other people that want you dead, just former clients?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 12:23 am

"Clients, relatives of victims, likely a number of hitman or such hired to find out who I am and kill me, the usual."     Kiya's had years of kidnappings and murders under her belt, infiltration wasn't just collecting data, often times like the Genosha job it was a target Kiya either had to retrieve to eliminate.     Kiya had to imagine Scott didn't necessarily enjoy Kiya's honesty.       Being a doped up crack whore was all bad enough, but Kiya talked about her previous work as a cyborg so calmly, like she didn't regret the things she'd done at all.      All the people she hurt and killed, did she not care or was cybernetic brain implants limiting her true range of emotions?     Logically if one was to build a killing machine then you wouldn't want it to have regrets, you'd just want it to do a job without question.

"Well for now I have no direction, my job was my life.    So without that, I lack purpose until I figure something out.     If you are willing to keep working with a merc for hire, then I'm willing to continue tagging along."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 3:14 am

Tesla walked into the choir room, her intention was to get some practice in, when she noticed the group. Obviously it wasnt suprising to see them there and the atompshere didnt seem morose or dire as it was apt too. She about to say good morning she when noticed " Sandra, this is really becoming too much. If you want to parade around with this toy, thats your business, but playing dress up is a bit much, especially such tacky clothes " she said, referring to the two girls wearing the same outfit.

Sandra bristled, tired of Tesla badmouthing Cassandra, but then she remembered that this wasnt Cassandra. Riku was still toying with his long hair, having tuned out Sandra as she started explaining stuff he didnt care about, but his ears pricked up once Tesla walked in and started going in on them. His eyes sparkled as he turned his head slightly to look at Tesla

" Oh, did I hurt the dolls feelings? "

" I'm sorry, but I dont speak basic, bitter, bitch, could someone translate? " he mimicked Cassandra's voice perfectly.

Tesla was taken aback, she'd never actually heard Cassandra speak, the girl being quiet and meek when she was around " Wait wha? "

" Cassandra " laughed " Look bitch ima need you to put some respeck on my name, or I would if I cared what lonely hoes think. Why dont you just admit your president of my fan club, they way you keep my name in your mouth, thank you for that, you keep me relevent, but it's time to fall in line " she tossed her hair back " It's not my fault i'm a 10 and your a negative 1, get some plastic surgery and find your happiness, otherwise ima need quasimodo to take her ass back up that bell tower, then gargoyles are missing you sis! Hahahaha "

Tesla clenched her fist " I know this damn fake is not trying to throw shade at me "

" I'm realer then them party city wigs you try to rock you fragulent hoe! Trying to throw shade? bitch please, I just drug you by the edges you dont have, Patty Mayonaise ima need you to step your pussy up, well clean it first! Comin in here, smellin like a bag of funnions " she shook her head, a familiar tune started playing.

" Cassandra:
Look at this
stuff isnt it neat?
Bitch dont touch it
or i'll bust them teeth!
Wouldnt you like to be me?
Well girl thats not happening!

Look at me bitch, i'm exquisite
Look at my stuff, but please
dont touch it, looking at
me you will say, damn
her edges are layed!

I will try to break this to you
simple, we will never be on
the same level, you wanna
fight me girl? well i'll
cut you!

Youve been warned
have a seat, you
dumb whore!

Dont come for me
unless I send for
you, im not trying
to be rude, im
just telling the truth
spreading your lies and
your, oh whats the
word again? oh hate

Talking that shit it wont
get you far, if you were
smart you wont mention
my name, just keep my name
out your, whats the word again?
mouuuuth

Girl just kick rocks
no im not done, my
pettiness has just begun
I could kick your ass, but
bitch I have class
your not in my wooooorrrrllld

You wish you were me, but
you'll never be cause your just basic
your my biggest fan and I understand
thats why your hating! Get off my
dick, your stalking my pics on
all my social media outlet, because
im winning, stop pretending, your
not a fan

I'm ready for you to get a life of your
own, im ready for you to just
leave me alone, I wish you werent
such a basic, whats the word?
biiiiiiiitch

Girl get a life, stay out of mine
you are not relevant, it's my
time to shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

I could kick your ass
but bitch I've got class
your not part of my
woooooooooooooooooorrrrrllllllldddd

Have a seat bitch!

Tanesha had been laughing, but the moment the music started, she litterally fell out of her seat and was on the ground. Emmet was chuckling behind his hand while Kaiser was barely keeping a stoic look. Even Adrian seemed to find it amusing, at the end of the song Riku changed back to his real form

" Ahhhh, back to being a bad bitch " he did a couple of stretches to work out the post shapeshifting kinks in his body " Cliff notes, Another scheme to kidnap Sandra is arise, but i'm gonna take her place and fuck all the shit up, now with that done, lets head out bitches! " he strutted out of the room while Kaiser followed him shaking his head.

Adrian felt rooted to his seat, wanting to follow Riku, but keeping himself in his heat by Emmet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 3:50 am

Even Sandra had to admit it was a little funny as Riku laid into Tesla. Tesla would realize the fake after a bit, but the initial shock and confusion was priceless. Tesla really did treat Cass unfairly and it was good to see Tesla get taken down a notch. Sandra didn't know where Riku came up with the stuff he'd say, but it was funny. Tesla did not find things as funny and rolled her eyes in further annoyance when another issue with Sandra was brought. "For fuck sake again? Fine, who do we have to deal with this time?" Sandra would give Tesla a quick recap as the group started exiting the choir room.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 12:42 am

Scott could understand why she would have such enemies. The way she talked about it so calmly was eerie, but she had probably been programmed not to feel guilty or regret about what she had done. He appreciated her honesty, and was going to help her move on from that last life. Working with him as a private investigator was a chance to do good, and he would not take that away from her.
"You're a private investigator now, not a merc for hire. You are welcome to continue working with me for as long as you want."

Scott took a sip of his soda.
"I do want to ask you something, though. Back when we met on Genosha and you were hitting on me, was any of that real? Or was it all just an act that you were using so that you could kidnap Sandra?"
Scott still had an attraction to Kiya and thought that there could be something between them, but he wanted to know how she felt. If she had no real feelings for him, then he would move on and just be friends and colleagues as they worked to help people.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 2:20 am

"It wasn't real Scott. I hardly even knew you at the time. As with the True Notes it was better to be with you then against you." She spoke without hesitation and gave Scott a moment to let her words sink in before continuing. "As for if the book is closed between us, maybe not. Not to many people would want a relationship with a cyborg, I honestly still don't understand why you do seeing I'm more machine then human at this point. That aside however, you've gone above and beyond to help and inspire change in someone who had no right to deserve such kindness. Your actions post Genosha had set a lot about you, and if I am to truly discard my old ways, having somebody in my life to aid in walking me through it isn't such a bad idea. Otherwise left to my own devices I would no doubt revert back into the person I was before."

It seemed the matter of love wasn't easy for Kiya to talk about on a serious personal level. Her words where long winded and kind of beating around the bush. But to summarize Scott got what he needed. Indeed there was no love at first sight, and back on Genosha Kiya had indeed been playing him. However Scott's repeated attempts at helping and saving Kiya had not gone unnoticed, and while the door might only be cracked and not yet fully open, the possibility to this time try things for real is clearly there.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 2:52 am

The others gradually left the choir room, sans Emmet who said he'd be along in just a moment. He sighed, having another another kidnapping attempt come up just as he promised to keep such a thing from happening to Sandra, he couldnt tell if it was fate simply a coincidence or are both one and the same?

In the end it didnt really matter, this time things were going differently, their past experiences had armed them well, most of the group saw this as a casual inconvenience and a joke. Their was a new confidence that the past had taught them what to expect and together they could get through it. He stood up, smiling as music started playing

Emmet:
Stay close
Move fast
The darkness cannot last
No hope
No path
But we've got a dream to catch

And we cannot wait
Trust the way we're made
The sparrow's born to fly

Emmet flew from the room, down the hall where he found all the True Notes.

True Notes:
The mountains tower

Emmet:
The river knows to reach the sea
Rain will help the flowers be
We're the same, you and me

Emmet with the True Notes:
The lightning doesn't take advice from anyone
The willow doesn't need to learn to stand
As sun seeks day
We'll find our way
And we'll catch the dream together
Someday soon
We're rising like the moon

Noah:
Stand firm, outlast
We won't be beaten by the past

Sandra:
One goal, one pact
Looking forward, never back

Roberta:
And we're on our way
Love's the choice we made

Riku:
We're looking to the sky
The light will guide us

Katy:
The rose will grow to be a seed
From every life, another leads
Born the way we're meant to be

Emmet:
The sky is turning black
The light is fading fast
But we don't surrender
Shattering the night
Radiant and bright
Armored in splendor
Shining forever
We are paragons of virtue and glory
Death can't bind our endless story
Infinite and unboooooooooouuuuuuund

Emmet with the True Notes:
The lightning doesn't take advice from anyone
The willow doesn't need to learn to stand
As sun seeks day
We'll find our way
And we'll catch the dream together
Someday soon
We're rising like the moon

The song ended, everyone felt filled with determination, they knew the latest plot to capture Sandra and the plan to thrwart, they were ready.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 1:30 pm

As the group walked down the hall Sandra filled on Tesla on the details, they met up with Katy and the rest and filled them in as well. Emmet would catch up to them mid song and by the end the entire team was invigorated and ready to turn back this latest threat. Everyone assumed Darrel was dealt with after this islands destruction, but it turns out he had backup plans. Well those plans where soon going to be stopped.

With nothing left to do until later on tonight Sandra spoke up "So last day of the festival. How do we wanna spend it? I say we go all out, if there is still anything we haven't done up to this point, lets do it! Lets make this last day magical."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 1:30 am

As the True Notes headed out to enjoy the last day of the festival together, Nate arrived at his mothers mansion. In the usual bad mood that came with coming here, walked into the place, ignoring the creepy ass greeting from her army of servants and found her in the dining room. Cordelia was at the head of the in silk bathrobe and another person.

" Whats so important that I had to rush over her-Sandra? "

He was close enough now to see the girl sitting next to Cordelia enjoying a plate of pancakes, but something seemed off.

" Good Morning to you Nathaniel and no thisnt Sandra Fuller, i'd like to introduce you to your new sister, Cassandra "

Nate just stared, taking a seat without realizing it " Explain, now "

Cordelia sighed " Explanations are so tedious " she mentally downloaded the information into Nates mind, giving him a blinding headache for a moment " Get it? "

Nate glared, but he did get it, a clone...so much bullshit was going on and there was nothing he could do to stop it, he just had to trust his students " Uh, hello " he said to Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next