Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 3:54 pm

Nick knew that he had to do something fast. Aiming downward, he fired an energy blast that rocketed him into the air. With the lasers no longer a threat, he only had to worry about Hans' heavy machine gun. Having predicted what Nick would try to do from here, he retracted the weapon and fired homing missiles from his back. He knew that Nick would shoot them down, but they would distract him long enough to move to a hiding place. From there, he could set up a new strategy.

Nick, however, was not about to go along with Hans' plan. He shot toward his opponent, the homing missiles in tow. Hans opened fire with a smaller machine gun, but Nick used his force field to shield himself. The bullets hit the missiles and caused them to explode, which Nick used to his advantage. Disappearing into the black smoke, Hans could no longer see his opponent. It was at this moment that Nick unveiled his newest technique, one he would use to try and end the fight.

---

After Tesla had finished the kata, Lone Wolf took her over to the heavy bag.
"Okay, now I want you to practice those same techniques on the heavy bag. I want you to get used to how they feel when they're meeting a solid object. This will improve your understanding of the technique."
Lone Wolf stepped back to let her do it. If her technique was flawed, he would step in and correct her.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 1:56 am

As the Tanya's attacks punched holes through the Shades body, it thrashed wildly,breaking through the chains. From the holes in the shades body, thousands of hands sprouted the shades and attacked.

YTanya Manifested glowing blue wings and took to the sky, she was getting used to using magic, but something was missing and she realized it didnt really feel like she was fighting like her, ignoring the obvious, but seeing how her older self wielded her clones, made her want to as well.

She focused and willed her power to manifest through Riku's power. Darkness spread out from her and versions of herself formned, albeit dark touched, clones of herself. She smiled, feeling more like herself, but still appreciating the new abilities.

Having created a total of ten clones, to start, they all adopted different roles, four cast worked on defensive spells, creating barriers and buffing the others, while the remaining six went on the offense. Her senses were incredibly hightened, able to sense everyone of the hands and reacting accordingly.

Multiple offensive spells, emerald splash, magic missle, etc lit up the sky. YTanya noticed the holes in the shade were beginning to glow as enormous amounts of energy gathered " Be careful, I think it's about to pull off the god blast you did! "

She was right as multiple god blast exploded out of the shades body, aiming in all directions.

---------------------------------------------------------

" Ku-Chan, what happened? " Minerva asked, to which the shikigami shrugged

" Shenaigans Minnie, Shenanigans "

Minerva nodded, Tiffany was quite....jarring, but if it was one thing Riku emphasised in his training, it was be prepared for the most random of things, the sheer unpredicatable, the demon mage was certainly both of those things. It appeared they were on some fishing boat, four men were busy hauling a large net full of fish up. They were shocked to see the two women and the floating puppet, but their fish seemed to demand more attention.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 2:47 am

As the blasts headed out the clones was able to evade, Tanya stood her ground using her own energy to meet the blast and cancel it out "You ain't beating me with stolen attacks." She took note of her younger self, it was quite impressive how she infused her clones with magic. Tanya never had magic to rely on, in the old days she was basically a human who could multiply herself. For her it took ascending into godhood before she could start infusing her clones with abilities.

Tanya, her light clone, telekinetic clone, and ice clone all charged the shade forming various types of blades. They attacked with super speed as all the remaining clones gathered in a circle above the shade. By the time Tanya and her clones was done they had sliced and diced the massive shade to bits, the Tanya's above all combined their powers to unleash a massive combined god blast down upon what remained of the shade. Having moved back Tanya and her three clones watched as the intense white glow of the massive blast completely consumed the shade. Tanya had enough experience though and knew it wasn't over until it was over, and watched for any sign of the shade still being alive.

-----

Tiffany seemed to be enjoying the rocking and bobbing of the vessel on the ocean, leading to a unusual moment of calmness from the girl. During this time the captain who was going over charts and maps noticed the new visitors. His first thought was his men had rescued some poor souls from drowning. He made his way down from the bridge but as he neared it was clear the girls and the puppet thing where dry, he eyed the rails of the ship but no ropes where tied on to the rails, nor was any life rafts lifted on deck. So if these three was neither plucked from the sea or saved from a raft, then where did they come from?

He approached Minerva and spoke "Hello mam I'm Captain Eddie Smith of the Lucky Lady III. Are you three in need of any assistance?"

-----

Tesla started the routine again on the heavy bag, clearly not pulling her strikes. Though with someone of her combat experience, of course she isn't nervous about hitting with force.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 1:58 am

YTanya watched in awe as her older self assaulted the massive shade, reducing it to a barely held together state. It was hard to believe anything could survive such an attack, but shade was hanging on and...laughing?

It let out a distorted mockery of Tanya's own, it's body swaying in an unsnteady fashion. Something was wrong, YTanya could sense it was building up to something, something that had to be stopped. Five of YTanya's clones circled the shade and chanted a spell in unision.

Heavenly body magic: Gravity seed!

Multiple orbs of darkness appeared and bore down intense waves of gravity that forced the shade to the ground and crushed it's body. YTanyan bowed, pointing her left hand down, while her right hand pointed upward, a vortex formed above the shade, revealing what appeared to be deep space. An orb of crimson energy began to form, growing bigger and bigger

Heavenly body magic: Sema!

A humongous meteor crashed fell down and crashed into the shade, completely decimating the area and setting most of the city ablaze. The shade appeared to be completely decimated, but YTanya had a sinking feeling that she'd been too late in her attack.

"I am a shadow, the true self....I am Tanya!! "

Amidst the fire and smoke, the Tanya's could make out many massive figures beginning to form, soon thousands upon thousands of shades had formed, looking even more like Tanya then the first one had.

" This isnt good,it absorbed more from you then I thought, it's becoming dangerously close to completely mimicing your....I mean our existence. Were going to have to take out all of them as fast as possible, only then will the main body show, once it does we'll both have to hit it with everything we have "

---------------------------------------------------------

" Oh Hello " Minerva said, bowing slightly to the man. She was unsure of how to answer him, they werent in any danger, at the moment anyway " Um no, were fine, just um....touring? "

Ku-Chan looked the captain up and down " Minnie, I think he could help us a lot....ugh I want a body, preferably male! "

Minerva patted the shikigami's head understandably " You can just ignore us sir, we'll most likely be gone soon "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 2:59 am

This was a strange interaction, these three had to be some of those superhero folk talked about on the television as it's the only thing that made sense. But then what did they want with his small fishing boat? Eddie wasn't really sure how to respond in this awkward situation. "Well just try to stay out of the way then. Galley is downstairs if you change your mind." Eddie turned to leave the three, after a few steps something compelled him to glace back and the three where gone just as suddenly as they appeared.

Katy was enjoying a nice shower at this time when suddenly the small space became incredibly cramped as Tiffany, Minerva and Ku-Chan all appeared in the shower with her. While Minerva and Ku-Chan was annoyed at getting soaked by the water pouring out of the shower head, Tiffany seemed to just ignore it and shouted "BESTY" as she hugged Katy, who nude in the shower her face was quickly turning visibly red from anger. She angerly slid and slammed open the shower door, somehow not breaking it and said "Get, out." She sounded about ready to strangle Tiffany. Minerva and Ku-Chan would exit but Tiffany was blocking the only way. "Aww but it's been so long since we've hung out." Katy was in no mood, pointed and shouted "OUT". Tiffany finally moved allowing the other two out and Katy slammed the door shut behind them.

-----

"Understood. Let's hope our combined effort will be enough." Things was not looking good with the shade, but Tanya was damn well going to keeping fighting. She massively expanded her clone army and the Tanya's took to battle eliminating the shades as fast as possible. They need to find the original and end it.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 12:24 am

From within the smoke, a blue energy blast struck out and cleaved Hans' heavy machine gun from his armor. Alarmed, Hans began moving back but took a second slice across the chest. It only cut into the surface layer so far, but that was still not a good sign. As the smoke cleared, he saw that Nick was holding a sword made of his own energy. In terms of power, it was comparable to the Shining Sword of Valor, which meant that the momentum had shifted right to Nick. If Cybernator couldn't effectively deal with that sword, this fight was over for him.

Nick launched himself toward his opponent, knowing that his Shell Sword would be extra dangerous at medium and close range. Hans began unloading with a gauntlet-mounted plasma cannon, but Nick was able to press on with a force field from his other hand. He effectively had a sword and shield, and his opponent was going to have to come up with a new strategy. Thinking quickly, he took a Karate stance, knowing that the martial arts would be the best countermeasure for this assault. As Nick swung the sword, his first strategy would be to block it with his armored left arm and counterattack with his right arm. A quick scan from his helmet sensors revealed that to be a bad idea, though, as that sword would cut right through his arm with no resistance.

To Hans' embarrassment, this fight had essentially become a naked man fighting an opponent with a sword and shield. His meticulously crafted armor was useless in front of that sword, and it pissed him off. However, this fight wasn't over just yet. Using a laser built into his right gauntlet, he was able to stop the sword. Sparks crackled as they pushed against each other. The final stage of their fight was about to begin.

---

Lone Wolf stepped forward and stopped Tesla.
"No, do not use force. For this first day, focus on technique rather than power. Good technique is much more important. Once you have the technique down, then you can use power."
Lone Wolf stepped back to let Tesla continue.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 10:29 pm

YTanya created over a hundred more clones and descended on the battlefield. It was hard going for the shades durability had explosively increased, requiring multiple strong hits to bring one down. YTanya delved deeper into Riku's magical knowledge, she elected to avoid his spells that drew on the source of all evil. Several of her clones were designated to casting debuff spells to weaken the shades, while the rest focused on attacking.

The Tanyas found themselves fighting side by side, their movements mirroring the other without realizing it, they fought in easy tangent going through shade after shade with godly and magical might till only the main one was left standing. YTanya led her older self high into the sky till they were directly above the Shade.

" This is it, we have to hit this thing hard, I have an idea. As you are a goddess, it should possible to borrow some of that power for a joint spell. Based on the knowledge I have, certain spells and ritual require the power of powerful being, deity, demon, angelic, etc. I am you and you are me, for this time and in this space, I beseech the realm of Asgard and its queen, impart on me the power to defeat the opponent before us "

As YTanya chanted the spell, Tanya felt an odd sensation, no one had ever called on her for something like this before andn at first she was unsure of what to do, but as YTanya held out her hands, she took them and sent her divine power to her younger self. YTanya felt the flood of power as the two became linked, both their eyes glowing with intense power, cloaks of pure power flowing from their shoulders, crowns of lighning placed upon their heads.

A magic circle formed beneath them with more forming beneath that till they reached the shade.  Divine and magical energy melded together, but Tanya could sense faint traces of another kind of energy. At first she thought it was demonic, since that would make sense, but it wasnt. For the briefest of moment she saw something behind her younger self, something massive and something that defied all sense, but as quickly as it had appeared, it  was gone.

Spell reached it's conclusion and fired a massive beam of energy that passed through each circle, as it neared the shade, the energy beam transformed into a giant version of tanya and slammed into the shade. The resulting explosion completely engulfed not only the whole city, but the dimention itself, causing it to crack and completely shatter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kano was breathing hard, his warrior madness had started to dissapate.Blackheart, Magnus, and Selveig circled him. The twins were heavily damaged, but Blackheart didnt have a scratch on him.

" Well this has certainly been a fun time, but I think were just about done here "

Magnus starred at Blackheart in bewilderment " What are you talking about, we have him, lets finish him and claim Asgard! "

Blackheart reached out and grabbed Magnus's chin " Do you not speak against me little toy, I say were done, then were done! Besides, the Asgardian king is far from pinned down, he still has more tricks up his sleeve, I would be fine but you two....Hahahaha nope "

As he was speaking, the coliseum turned monster had started trembling, cracks beginning to form down its body till it suddenly exploded. Tanya and a younger version of her flying out of it's remains and landing beside Kano.

Blackheart slow clapped " Well, this is something. For all the ways I thought this would turn out, I hadnt even considered that, well done you little bastard of a demon! " Blackheart cackled as tore open a hole in space and dragged Magnus and Solveig through it, closing it behind them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One moment they'd been on a boat and the next moment they found themselves in  cramped shower with a naked Katy. Minerva's face was pressed against the tile, while Ku-chan was crammed between Minerva's back and Katy's chest.

" Eewwww, boobies! " the horrified shikigami yelled

Minerva quickly exited the shower with Ku-Chan, both annoyed at being soaked. As they got to Katy's main room, Ku-Chan waved his little staff and instantly dried them off. Minerva thanked Ku-Chan and looked around Katy's room, it had some amazing decorum, just by the color scheme. It reminded her of the Ice queens realm, but it also had the vibe of a dojo. The mat on the floor was beautifully woven and looked like a very comfy spot to meditate on. Their were some comfy looking chairs that were very simple(basic), they fit Katy perfectly. Her bedspread appeared to be orange with seven orbs adorning them

" Damn this room looks bomb as fuck, the queen goddess was clearly here " Ku-Chan said " Also Katy make sure you wash that punana thouroghly, I dont know if your man likes sushi a lot or something, but girl keep it nice and tight, also dont use cheap shit, heres some boujie shampoo and conditioner! " he waved his staff and two bottles appeared in Katy's bathroom.

Minerva took a seat in one of the chairs " Sorry about this Katy, we met up with Tiffany and....a lots happened "

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 11:20 pm

Tanya and her younger self finished the shade and even cracked the dimension with their combined power however there was no time to take in the victory as Kano was outnumbered 3 to 1. Soon as the Tanya's landed by Kano though Blackheart and his minions made their escape. Tanya checked on Kano who other then winded from a hard fought battle seemed otherwise unharmed. Then was the matter of her younger self, Tanya spoke to YTanya and asked "So what happens now?"

-----

Katy came out a few minutes later after she finished washing her hair. She dried herself off and put on some cloths as her visitors took in her dorm, finishing by wrapping her hair in a towel. She didn't mind Ku-Chan's comments. Riku and by extension Ku-Chan was into the guys, and given Riku's charming personality it wasn't surprising the shikigami would have something to say. She exited the bathroom as Minerva spoke, Tiffany having moved to Katy's bed and was just bobbing up and down happily, luckily she wasn't actually jumping. Last thing Katy needed was the idiot to break something.

Still feeling somewhat sour, like who enjoys being barged in on in the shower? Katy realized Minerva and Ku-Chan wasn't at fault. She took a seat and spoke "It's alright I know what that girl is like. So other then Tiffany dragging you guys across the universe (she said this kinda as a joke not aware Tiffany actually did), what brings you guys over here to Earth 1?"

-----

Tesla continued. Lone Wolf could tell Tesla's strikes was still hinting with quite a force compared to the average person, even though she was focusing on technique over power. The girl just seemed naturally stronger then normal, probably some side effect of her mutant powers to turn into diamonds.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 12:41 am

YTanya thought for a moment " I'm not a hundred percent on it, but I believe the ritual that allows me to exist should expire in about an hour, then i'll dissapear and lord Riku will come back "

Kano was quickly brought up to speed on what happened in the monster dimentional prison. It was shocking to see a younger version of Tanya standing beside her current self " Well you certainly had a a time of it, same for myself. Blackheart wasnt taking the fight seriously at all, Magnus and Selveig are as skilled as reported, they posess the battle madness as well which made the fight more then a little difficult " if Blackheart hadnt called for a retreat then he would have had to call upon his rune king form.

He noticed YTanya was looking him over and blushing deeply " May I ask if from if you remember me? "

She nodded " Um yes....the last thing I remember is being freed from Shawkun and meeting you and the others, then I was in the fake new york. You've certainly cleaned up a lot "

Kano laughed " Thank you, I'm happy you still thank that even now "

A team of pegasus descended from the sky, Brynhildr in the league with the valkyie, Agent Morrison and the others of the secret service. Brynhildr leaped from her mount and surveyed the situation, her gaze focusing on YTanya for a moment " My King and Queen...what has happened? "

" I'd like to know that as well " said Agent Morrison, looking around " Where is President Darkholme? "

YTanya raised a hand " Um technically right here? "

Agent Morrison gave YTanya a hard look then sighed and rubbed his his face " .....I believe you "

" For now lets convene back at the castle, we can explain everything there " Kano said and moved everyone back to the castle, the same room he and Riku had first eaten in. They sat around the table and passed around information. The invasion of undead had been stopped, with minimal loss of life. Agent Morrison and the other agents stood behind YTanya, who despite her current form, was still their president.

Brynhildr was shocked to hear Magnus and Selveig had been back " I remember those two well, Selveig was poised to lead the Valkyrie, but then the incident happened, she and her brother were banished " she looked down, different emotions warring across her face " What does this mean? "

" I do not know, Blackhearts returned and somehow his power has been amplified, he was already terribly strong before that, I cant help but wonder if this isnt connected with whats going on with earth and this church of fusion "

The fact that Milo Ventro was dead was more then a little surprising to YTanya, even with the information already present for her, the last she recalled was Milo defeating Shawkun, he'd seemed so strong and he'd only gotten stronger in the future, which led to his downfall " Hmm, how is Shin? " she asked her older version " Since I have an hour to kill, maybe you could tell me more about our future? "

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Oh I have some free time so I thought i'd come and adventure here, all the other times i've come here have been with Scott and-We forgot to pay! " she said suddenly, remembering that Tiffany had dragged them off in the middle of having their drinks.

" Minnie it's cool, I set up a tab for you awhile ago " Ku-Chan assured her " King Hakeem is cool and knows that your not the type to dine and dash, mores the pity cause we could have some real fun then, also Katy your kinda on the mark, team braintrust here drug off to fight some unsexy aliens, then to a boat with a sexy captain who was probably into BDSM, but whats new in your world? The whole school still trying to kick your ass? "

Minerva recalled hearing something About Katy having a lot of fights at the school " Really? Your not being bullied or anything are you? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 am

Katy replied to Ku-Chan first "Still trying, but not succeeding." She then replied to Minerva's question "As usual there is the scatter pig head, but no it's not bullying. It's just students in this world are highly competitive. Once word got out about my victory over the ice queen then seemingly everybody wanted to start testing their might against me. And the more wins you pick up, the better. I could take on less fights if I wanted. If you was to attend here being somebody else that helped Scott though Hell, I imagine many people would be requesting to battle you as well before to long. Joining the Shadow Forse isn't as easy as the SXM. All the SXM look for is basically power, combat ability and a willingness to help do good. Just about anybody can really get in. Over here having a impressive win streak combined with high test scores is what's required."

Katy made the dragging though space comment as a joke, but looks like Tiffany actually did that. The girl was random enough before but ever since Milo taught her about better controlling her power, it seems her only limits are those that are self opposed. Otherwise the girl just does whatever the hell she wants. It's almost a little scary the problems Tiffany could cause if she ever pissed off the wrong people.

"So how is things with the Fusion Church going? Other then a few brief visits back, I've been quite busy over here." Katy still found the time ever now and again just to pop over to 616 briefly, mainly checking in Riku although there didn't seem to be much to report. There was this one anti-mutant movement she informed him on, but they didn't seem like any kind of big threat at the moment. Otherwise she spent her time here. So she hasn't had a close eye on that whole church thing that was going on.

-----

"Shin is alive and well, he's more or less stepped out of the hero business." Shin's cloning wasn't like Tanya's, for him every copy he made halfed his strength between the two beings, it was much more like Dragon Ball's Multi-Form Technique rather then Marvel style cloning. And he wasn't exactly super strong to begin with. So Tanya couldn't really blame him for taking a step back. "As for us, we've lead a interesting life. If you want, let's take a walk. I'll show you around as I tell you some of my experiences."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 2:26 am

YTanya smiled " That sounds lovely "

She stood up and started to follow Tanya out of the room, but paused as the secret service agents followed " Um you dont have to follow me you know, i'll be with...well myself, so why dont you all just take a break for the next hour? "

Agent Morrison opened his mouth to say something, then sighed and sat back down " Yeah your right " the other agents gratefully took seats as well.

" Could you get them someting to eat and drink? YTanya asked Kano

" Yes of course, Brynhildr has told me about how hrd you all fought to protect the village, I shall have a feast prepared! "

With that said, YTanya followed her older self out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------

" Ah I see " said Minerva, Scott had mentioned the shadow force a number of times, it certainly sounded like very skilled team. Based on what Katy said about the requirements, it wasnt suprising. Minerva had to fight three members to get on the avengers and she was very grateful to be there " I dont know if i'd be any good here, my victory over the wind queen was largely due to sensei helping me "

Ku-Chan snorted " Gurl, give yourself more credit, like lord Riku said before, just having all that help wasnt enough to score victory, it was your talent and drive that scored you that win. Not to mention both you and Katy working together to beat the lightbulb king. You've worked hard these last thirty days and are way stronger. You could wipe the floor with anybody in this unseasoned box of french fries! "

Minerva smiled at the shikigami " Thank you Ku-chan " her confidence had definetly seen a boost of late, but she still had moments when she was unsure of herself " Things have been very busy, crime is at an all time high. This church of fusion has gained a massive following, preaching about the goodness of Milo Ventro and putting down all other hero's. Sandra Fuller in particularly has had a lot of criticism, she's all but being blamed for corrupting Milo and causing a lot of villains to be created "

" Well she is crazy and has pulled a lot of crap thats devoid of common sense, so its not suprising this cult leader is blaming her and her coochie for leading Milo " not even a boy scout " Ventro down the path of booze and jazz. Its complete bullshit and only a small majority believe, thanx to the queen goddess for helping to build a decent reputation for Sandra " Ku-chan stated.

Emmet had spoken of Sandra every now and then, subtly giving her praise and speaking positively, while still acknowleding past actions. Over time his charisma and charm had managed to change the publics opinion of Sandra.

" So far nobody has been able to locate this pastor Cain or deduce what he's up to, but the general consesus is that it's nothing good and he's likely to make his move soon " Minerva concluded " How is the school here? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cain had just gotten back from visiting Carmen, she still seemed reluctant, but he knew it wouldnt be long till she joined the flock. He arrived to his home to find blackheart helping himself to his fridge. Cain quietly took a seat and waited, Blackheart pulled out a bottle of wine and took a seat across from Cain " I got what you wanted "

Cain smiled, looking expectantly as Blackheart poured himself a glass. The demon gestured and a small glass orb appeared in front of Cain, inside it Riku and Tanya's battle could be seen. Cains smile grew even bigger " Thank you my friend, this is the first piece of the puzzle "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 3:27 am

Katy took in all the information. "Sandra is a easy target for this paster, I wonder if this person somehow knows of Sandra and Milo very briefly lived relationship, or the affair the two kept behind Dave and Marie back? The two did have that emotional bond Sandra could of manipulated, though she never did. Hell if anything Milo was probably playing Sandra much of the time if I'm to be honest. I don't know what caused all the Emperor Fusion mess, but it wasn't Sandra. I do see why this person would target her though, she's easy to pin the blame upon.

I'm happy to hear Emmet has done so much to help her out. She seems much happier in her new environment, if she can keep herself under control and avoid flipping out and going on any more Dark Phoenix episodes, things might just turn around for her yet."

Minerva would inquire about the school. "It's a nice place, offers pretty much everything Genosha offers. Teachers are a little firm but kind. Most of the student base is hungry but respectful. Challenges are held in basically this schools version of the Danger Room."

-----

Tanya and YTanya departed from the others and started taking a trip around Asgard, seeing various landmarks and structures. Tanya spoke with pride about what she learned regarding Asgarding history, as well as sprinkling in some stories from her own past such as her rescue from Hel, battles with Godric, Rizon, Sandra, mainly things post her godhood induction.

It was still a little strange feeling to be telling all this to herself, but hopefully she could make the most out of YTanya's hour.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 2:32 am

The two women sat down on a bench, overlooking the castle, Tanya told her younger self about Asgard, its history and her life after becoming a god. It was all so fantastical to YTanya, to think this is what her life grows to become. Its hard to believe when prior to this, all she can remember is a simple life with her family, her and brother developing mutant powers, being captured by Shawkun and held in a prison of pain, and finally being freed. The whole experience made her question herself, but its nice to see that it didnt stop her.

The two sit in silence for a moment, just taking in the others presence. Tanya couldnt help but come back to the question Riku had presented her during their fight " Do you like me? I mean what we've become? "

YTanya didnt answer for a moment " Do you remember what we always dreamed of doing? Getting out in the world and helping to make it a better, I never had any thoughts of becomming a goddess, didnt even know they existed. But I am happy what we accomplished, I can tell it wasnt easy and that you had to work hard, very hard to get where you are. That shade, it made you feel so angry and unworthy, but now its gone. Do you feel any better? "

Tanya nodded, she hadnt realized it, but it felt like a giant weight had been removed from her.

YTanya smiled "Im happy to hear it....I think our time is up " The magic symbols adornign her body had started glowing, a darkness was beginning to creep up her body. She wasnt afraid, not exactly. The fact that she wasnt real was ingrained in her mind, more then her past nd the magical knowledge, she wasnt Tanya.

" Keep living a life you can be proud of "

Darkness engulfed the area, red eyes blinked into existence, looking all over before zeroing in on a certain spot, something began to crawl out from the depths, pulling itself up with many tentacles, it seemed loom over everything, Before converging down with a swirl and floorish, Riku manifested in a macabre fashion.

" The baddest bitch in the game has returned, you unbuttered biscuit! So basically I fell asleep, thought I would get to watch that fight like a movie, but a bitch got knocked out, what I mis- he paused, cocking his head to the side and looking at something in shock.

Tanya followed his gaze and saw that.....YTanya was still sitting next to her, looking as shocked and confused as they did " Whats going on, why am I still here? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" If were being honest, they were most likely playing each other " Ku-Chan said, examing an ornate looking sword on Katy's wall, purely decorative and Emmets suggestion " It takes two to tangle and they were both complicit in a lot of bullshit, though to give her credit, Sandra has knocked off with some of the caucasian ignorance and is florishing with the code:breakers, we love to see it "

Minerva nodded, she hadnt interacted with Sandra as much as some other the other code:breakers, but from what she's seen, the woman was very friendly and confident, it was a little hard to believe she was also known as the cruel dark phoenix at times " Katy, if your not too busy, could you show us around the school? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 3:11 am

"That's... a good question" Tanya replied, not having a answer for her younger self question. This turn of events was quite a shock, shouldn't Young Tanya of faded away? There was a awkward moment of silence that followed as all three seemed lost for words.

-----

Katy agreed with Ku-Chan "she seems to returning closer to her old self, no doubt Emmet's guidance and finding new true love in Tanesha and Roberta has played a big part in it. She was in a bad with Dave by the end, and the SXM wasn't giving her the support and guidance she needed. To be honest, I think if she stayed in SXM to much longer, it would of only been a matter of time until she broken completely and would of needed to be put down. She's said to me before the Code:Breakers has saved her life, I can honestly say that is no exaggeration."

Minerva would ask for a tour around the school. "Sure, why not. Hey Tiff..." Katy paused and as Minerva and Ku-Chan looked over to the bed, Tiffany was gone. Katy signed "I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad sign." Hopefully that girl wasn't going to cause problems in the school. She spoke to Minerva and Ku-Chan "Well alright, lets head out." Katy lead the way out.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Naturally, Riku was the first to regain his voice, he promply reached down and grabbed YTanya by her neck and hoised her up. Darkness creeped from his hand and quickly enveloped her body. Before Tanya could question him, the darkness receded and Riku dropped YTanya on her butt.

" Ow!*cough* What was that for?! "

Riku rubbed his chin " I was trying to absorb you into my body, I mean that body has to still be mine afterall, or thats the logic I was going with, but nope. Theres not a drop of demon in you or anything that ties you to me, in effect you are Sewer ra- I mean Tanya. That wasnt supposed to happen "

Riku turned away, muttering rapidly to himself as Tanya helped her younger self up. Suddenly Riku conjured up a table a pulled a bag of white powder from his shadowpocket and spread it on the table.

" Um is that what I think it is? " YTanya asked

" If you think its columbian cocain the your right " Riku said, cutting lines with someones credit card and swiftly snorting all the lines. He froze for a moment then snapped to attention " I SAID GODDAMN, THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT! " he cackled then blew up the table and conjured a black board and turned to the Tanyan's "

" Lets do this! Now the ritual I performed is called the Echo of life. Its purpose is to create the " echo of an existence. It's incredibly complex and time consuming, really not something to do in combat unless your a genius like me! That being said I had to cut a couple of corners because A.Didnt have a lot of time and B. Sewer-Tanya is when all said and done, a goddess, technically. Nw that sort of existence is an ass ton of a bitch to work this type of thing on and usually would have a less then five percent chance of working. But there was a nifty little loop hole, she'd once been human. Meaning I didnt have to work the ritual to echo her current self, but a point in time when she was human, fuck yeah mang! "

As Riku Riku explained this, he was writing it down on the chalk board along with a ton of magical and mathmatical symbols.

" Way back at the start of that fight i'd started prepping for the ritual, honestly the whole fight was a ruse in case Blackhole was peaking, had to be super ninja, stealthy about it. As I said, I set up the ritual with bringing out the human Tanya, didnt really matter at which point in time, just as long as it was before she dick rode into godhood. Now this ritual calls for a conduit to which the echo will take root. In this case I used myself, seeing as Im a shapeshifter, I was the perfect vessel. In other cases, things like Golems and homunculi would be used, I have some in storage but didnt feel like wasting them. Now once the ritual took affect, YTanya's existence smothered mine and put me in a sleep like state, basically Riku Darkholme ceased to exist and the world became a bleaker place because of it! "

He conjured up more blackboards and he continued his manic speach.

" This was to help draw out the shade and meet the condition to get out of the condition, basically bashing in two racist assholes heads in with one giant boulder! Ok now were getting to the really good part, I mean this has all been some PEAK good shit, but now were getting to getting gangbanged on top of your exes parents house good! This ritual's duration depends on the existence it's echoing, the more stronger the existence the less time the ritual will last, thankfully YTanya is a D-level existence, so a nice hour was afforded. Upon the hours completion, the ritual came undone and my existence came back, and thus the proper order of the world is restored! "

He paused and snapped a selfie and contiued.

" I was expecting the echoe to fade and my body to back to it's glorious, true bad bitch form and.....that kinda happened....I think, here's where we get to where we are now, the spells over, but she's still here and basically her own person, it looks like time travel now more then anything, there doesnt appear to be anything of me a part of her, is there?! " Riku asked, pointing the chalk at YTanya.

She thought for a moment " Um, I seem to still have all of the magical stuff, like I remember a lot about spells, potions, monsters, etc, but its all really hard to understand any of it, not like before "

Riku nodded " I see, I had to tweak the spell further, so you wouldnt be completely useless. I guessing everything I know about magical stuff, you do to, but you lack my understanding so its all gobbledy-gook to you. Hmmmmmmm what exactly happened in that fight against the shade? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva and Ku-Chan followed Katy as the tour began.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 11:43 pm

It seemed like though all this that YTanya had become her own person, a unexpected result but one Tanya found herself quite happy with. It did get lonely in Asgard from time to time, and she'd gotten along with YTanya so well that real or not, it was sad when she they thought she had to go. Tanya would go on to recall the events that took place during the battle against the shade to Riku.

-----

Katy lead Minerva and Ku-Chan though the school chatting with them as they explored the halls. The place seemed to have more or less everything one could want from living quarters to entertainment areas, multi-purpose building for parties and whatnot. There was gyms, libraries, classes, Katy took them to see the combat area. Basically you name it and this place had it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm

" Ok I think I have a theory...A GAME THEORY!!....you people suck that was peak internet humor, anyway " Riku turned to a new blackboard and began writing as he explained.

" Ok now, the final spell you used, nice move btw, that final spell called on the power of Tanya technically being, I guess a divine being, now since you are both one and the same, this kind of thing works differently, since your basically feeding power to yourself, thus forming a loop. It's possible this could have influenced the ritual. We also have to take into account that your base power is cloning and your the.....goddess of clones....that sounds far worse then you know, goddess of dopplegangers would have been better and had depth. Anyway  with that we can assume that when the ritual ended, the existence of YTanya continued to exist through a clone....maybe "

YTanya raised her hand, the atmosphere reminding her of school, and asked " What does that mean for me?...Am I going to fade away? "

Riku shrugged " Maybe, maybe not, its hard to say exactly, I have a pretty good understanding of high level creation magic and I can certain tow my way into the realm of the gods on this stuff. But I think it's best we get some insight from an actual god of creation and destruction " He opened a void back the castle and went through it, the Tanyas following after.

Riku pulled out his phone and waved at the secret service agents. Everyone in the room was shocked when YTanya appeared alongside Tanya.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet pulled out his phone as it started ringing, the ringtone was String Theocracy, Emmet had different ringtones for each of the Code:Breakers and the current one was Riku's " Greetings dawling, how is your visit to Asgard going? "

" It's been pretty bitchin, but things have gotten really interesting and we need your expertise "

Emmet's interest was instantly piqued " Do you now? Then I shall be there post haste " he ended the call and turned to the others " It appears i'm needed in Asgard, care to join me? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva was impressed, she'd been to Genosha on a mission with the Avengers and seen their high school. Shadowgreen seemed to be on par with it and it's faculties, Minerva had been homeschooled by her mother, so it always felt bizarre and exciting to be in a schoolhouse " Wow, it seems like an amazing place to attend " Minerva commented as she looked around the combat area, seeing various students sparring.

" Yeah its neat, but wheres the good shit, prime hookup spots, where the best drug dealers hangout, the secret booze stashes " Ku-Chan asked from his spot by Katy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Tanya noted all the confused looks with Young Tanya still being here, along with Riku. "Hey so yea, there's been somewhat of a um... would you say complication?" She asked her younger self, but seemed unsure. Technically YTanya shouldn't still be here so. They both kinda just shrugged their shoulders. "As you can all see, Young Tanya is still here."

-----

Any other time Sandra would of declined, but since getting to the heart of their issues with Tanya and smoothing things over, she figured "Ya know why not. It's always neat to visit other places." She hadn't really visited Asgard properly in a while, just going there to see what's up and all. And Tanya did say she was welcome. She stood up and walked over to Emmet "I'm ready whenever you are."

-----

It was pretty amusing, of course Ku-Chan would have Riku's personality in him. She humored him "I'm not so sure you'd find a lot of that stuff necessarily here, but hit up the cities and you'll be set." Katy was mildly surprised they didn't see Tiffany around the school. While it's possible she got bored and left, Katy had her doubts. That girl had to be up to something.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 12:44 am

" I'd love to go, but I actually need to get back to the heroes association, im about to receive a mission " Christian said apologetically.

" No apologies needed " Emmet said, kissing Christians cheek and teleporting him off.

" Well I've always loved travelling, Asgard sounds like it would be interesting " Aziza said, sipping her shake.

" Yeah, I wanna go too! " Genesis said excitedly, for a moment looking like his physical appearance.

" I would enjoy joining you as well, but I dont imagine my kind would be welcome " Ulbert stated, he couldnt drink the banana shake, but he still holding it and keeping it cold.

Emmet shook his head " Nonsense, you are in my company dawling, no place shall bar you, not in my presence " he spoke calmly, but there was a lot of weight to his words and almost a threat, to anyone that would say something against Ulbert. The lich nodded, accepting the offer.

Emmet teleported the group to where Riku was. Appearing the Asgards dining room, the group noticed their clothes had all changed to match the Asgardian culture. YTanya was suprised when the group of strangers appeared, but she immediately recognized one of them.

" Sandra Fuller? "

Kano immediately walked over to greet Emmet, shaking his hand " Emmet, welcome to Asgard " his eyes immediately zero'd in on Ulbert, the pressure in Emmets handshake had started increasing

" Ah you havent met the newest members of the Code:Breakers have you? Allow me to remedy that. This is Aziza and Ulbert "

The sniper and lich both bowed respectfully to Kano. He sensed no danger from the lich, well no danger directed towards asgard. If he was a member of the Code:Breakers then it was prudent to assume he was deadly. But Emmet didnt seem to discriminate in who belonged to his team. Demons, vampires, and fallen angels were all welcome, even the formerly mad phoenix had found her home there.

" It is a pleasure to meet you both " he extended his other hand out to them. Aziza shook it without hesitation, a strong and firm shake. Ulbert seemed to hesitate then extended his skeletal hand, it was odd at first, but he had a good hand shake as well and didnt appear to syphon off any of his life force.

Emmet smiled brightly and released Kano's hand, the king of Asgard flexing it, so much perfectly contained might, yes he would have to battle Emmet sometime soon.

Emmets gaze was immediately on YTanya, making the girl recoil back and semi hide behind her older self. The boy who looked younger then her, but had so much presence, her senses, enhanced by magical knowledge, placed Emmet as a god too, but so different from her older self or the other Asgardians. Looking at him made her feel like she was trying to gaze at the sun.

" Hmm I see, this is most interesting, Emmet made a motion to sit down, his throne instantly manifesting as he sat in it " I'm sure theres a fantastical tale involved and i'd love to hear it. Kano, Riku, and Tanya explained to everyone what had happened prior to them getting them.

YTanya approached Sandra " Um, you are Sandra Fuller right? " the only memory she had of the woman was them both being held by Shawkun and freed upon his defeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh Katy you'd be suprised, even in the most prestegious of schools, kids are still gonna be kids and wanna experiment, given how this place is I assume it means they just have to be extra sneaky about it, ooooh we could probably make a kiling by supplying weed and beer, for a price of course " The shikigami was rubbing his hands together like birdman.

Minerva giggled, more then used to her familiar recomending illegal and morally questionable suggestions " Do you really think that would work here? "

Ku-Chan shrugged " Maybe, maybe not, mostly just making conversation, unless anybody is coming to mind, Katy "

" Has anybody here made an impression on you? " Minerva asked, remembering that Katy had basically been taking on the whole school, she must have met some strong combatants.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 1:50 am

Sandra peeked into the young girls thoughts seeing her memory of them, how that felt like a lifetime ago, back before The Phoenix. "Yes I am. It's nice to meet you once again Tanya." YTanya with her heightened senses could certainly place some type of presence within Sandra as well, though it was not godhood but something else. Sandra offered a handshake to YTanya. This whole situation reminded Sandra so much of Cassandra. When they first met it was like looking into a mirror and seeing a younger version of herself. Now the same has happened to Tanya, though through much different means. Cassandra was a biological clone, created by science. This actually was Tanya in a younger state. One was a look alike, but the other was the actual person being duplicated.

-----

"Yea there was a few good challenges" Katy responded. "A lot of the upper class students, the Superiors they are called, can hold their own pretty well. Probably the toughest fight so far was this dude that could completely nullify mutant powers, I don't know if it works on other sources of power like magic or not, but I know when I was fighting him I had none of my usual abilities. Plus I think he was one of those dojo type guys, probably training in the martial arts since childhood. I have to admit he was a more skilled fighter then I am. So yea I was at quite a disadvantage. I ended up choking him out after faking defeat and getting him to lower his guard, but yea that dude picked me apart pretty good. To say I walked out would be a bold faced lie, I barely stumbled out of the fight victorious. Then another guy, one of the more less honorable dick heads challenged me immediately afterwards. He thought hecould take advantage of my weakened state to score a cheap win, but I wasn't about to let that happen and walked out victorious once again.

So yea, that was a pretty standout day."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 2:32 am

YTanya shook Sandras hand, she couldnt sense a grest emanating from her, different from the gods in the room, save for Emmet who seemed to have a similar power as well. It wasnt just that she was older, Sandra had gained power and confidence, not unlike her older self. It made her question how the others she'd met were doing, Yama, Anna, Felipe, etc.

red light flared in Ulberts empty sockets as he heard about the ritual Riku had pulled out, just when he thought he was beginning to understand the demons capabilities, he went and pulled off something like this " Impressive, the echoe of life is a terribly difficult ritual to pull off, requiring not only power, but skill, and a bit of luck and you say you improvised it? "

Riku puffed his chest out, preening " Why yes I did "

Emmet considered all of the information he'd just received and turned to YTanya, making the young woman flinch.

" Indeed Riku has pulled off something akin to a miracle, most impressive. I believe I know what occured, may I? " Emmet held out a hand to YTanya.

A little afraid, YTanya looked to her older self, who nodded, with a gulp, she approached Emmet and took her hand. Immediately a calming sensation washed over, it felt like she was floating in water. Emmet starred intensely at her, seemingly seeing everything about her, past, present, and possibly the future.

" Hmm, yes it seems you were in the correct thought process Riku. Tanya's spell combined with the divine power seemed to have caused the echo to take on a life of it's own. Reading her existence I see a nearly complete being with her own threads of destiny. The key thing tying her to Riku is the extensive magical knowledge and the newfound magic energy she possess. Otherwise she is very much Tanya at the point in time she was summoned "

" What do you mean by nearly complete? " Aziza asked

" YTanya is a paradox, something that shouldnt exist but does. Her existence is tied to her older self, but it's not possible for her to live the same life, have the same experiences. The world has a way of correcting such anomolys. Left as she is, the world will attempt to erase her and will do so in a matter of days " Emmet explained, much to the shock of nearly everyone in the room " However as a god of life and creation, I could alter her existence and allow her to become her own person, still Tanya, but a Tanya on a completely different path "

YTanya wasnt sure how to take any of this, she hadnt expected to live past the spell, but here she was, being told the world would try to erase her, but this Emmet aid he could fix that. It was all so much and it was coming in fast. What should she do? It sounded like it would be simpler to just be destroyed, a Tanya already existed and had a life, a good one for the most part. What right did she have to life here?

" You know " Emmet said suddenly, cutting through YTanyas existential crisis " The desire to live is a very powerful thing, putting aside everything else, the reason your still here is because you want yo be, that desperate desire was heard and answered too, not perfectly, but it doesnt matter, not while I'm here. Dawling you have the right to live "

" Do I? " YTanya asked quietly " I'm living already " she gestured to her older self " I'm not real, I was made through a spell, to help Tanya face her demons and i've done that, m-my purpose is d-d-done! " tears were now pouring down her cheeks as her emotions revealed themselves, her undeniable will to live " Right? " she spoke to Tanya " It's silly, it's not alright for me to want to live.....is it? " she asked, desperately wanting to know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva was a little suprised that Katy had such challenging fights, she'd only seen Katy fight in hell, but she seemed to be a skilled combatant with lots of experience, that really said a lot about the fighters at Shadow green " Wow, thats amazing Katy "

" Sounds par for the course to me. I mean I'm sure the brats here are all prodigies and grew up in mountains learning every martial art known to man and an alien species of monkeys, but Katy does have an ace in the hole " Ku-Chan stated "

" Whats that " Minerva and Katy asked at the same time

" The experience of dealing with complete and utter bullshit! None of the kiddies here have probably not had to deal with half of the nonsense Katy has, life experience can really help bridge the gap when it comes to combat experience. Not always a guarantee mind you, but when it works it works " Ku-Chan explained " Minnie your still lacking, but dont worry, before you know it you'll be dealing with a ton of bullshit that doesnt make anyone sense, but roll with it and rack up that EXP! "

" I will! " Minerva said confidently, Riku had said something to the same effects on many occasions " Oh, how close are you to graduating and joining the team Katy? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Tanya approached younger self setting a hand on her shoulder. "Listen, all living things have a right to life. It doesn't matter though what means created you, your here now. It's what you do with the life you are given that counts. Besides if I'm to be honest I've enjoyed our time together, if you decide to stay it sure would make me happy." She took a step back, not only only did Tanya not know what was required for Emmet to complete YTanya, but ultimately the choice had to be her own. "Tanya the universe has given you a chance. Though Riku modifying his spell, Emmet being brought here, does it not seem like fate wants you to exist? This is a rare opportunity Tanya, but do you want it?"

The others opted to remain silent in this moment, it was obvious what outcome Tanya wanted, she wanted YTanya to stay. But what was YTanya going to decide?

-----

Katy appreciated Ku-Chan's comments, she was basically one of founding members of the SXM. She'd been around she nearly the start and most certainly have witnessed her fair share of bullshit as Ku-Chan put it. So yea, that experience was certainly helping.

"Normally it would take years, the Shadow Force it's like the SXM where anybody can basically walk in off the street and join the next day. These guys look for the absolutely best of the best. That said I'm not the average type of student as I have a lot of experience that most students do note. Best case scenario Nick said 6 months when I joined if I excelled, I'm a month in, won every fight thus far and have been high grades. So hopefully another 5 months if everything pans out."

Katy knew that was the best case scenario, it could take longer and she was prepared for that, but was also hopeful it wouldn't.

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 2:55 am

YTanya wiped her eyes " Thank you so much " her older selfs words really resonating with her. She starred at Riku, who was rubbing cocaine into his gums, the demon shrugged.

" Your here so you might as well stay  "

Kano nodded " Indeed and you certainly have a home here and family "

" Well dawling, what do you say? " Emmet asked

YTanya held her head up high " I want to live! "

Emmet smiled and stood up, suddenly seeming so much bigger, his presence filled the room and the air became charged. His eyes glowed with divine energy as he held a hand up in front of YTanya.

" First, I believe a new name is in order, to distinquish you on your new path "

YTanya was a little taken aback, but she thought for a moment " Sonya, it was the name of a dear childhood friend, It feels right to me "

" Sonya...yes I feel a strong connection, very well then Sonya " The name Sonya blazed over YTanya's head in golden letters.

Riku rolled his eyes " I swear, if I ever get a clone and they a pick a name thats any variation mine, they are catching these hands! "

Emmet raised his hand, palm flat and a miniture of Sonya appeared " In this moment I hold the life, the existence of Sonya in my hand, I am reaffirming you and setting you as yourself into the world so that it may not reject you, but there are other things I can do if you so wish it, such as increasing your base power to a more suitable level "

Sonja nodded, more then aware of how little she stacked against the others, even with all of the arcane knowledge she posessed, she was basically starting at zero. Emmet's eyes glew brighter and Sonya's body began to glow as well as Emmets power washed over her, a seemingly simple display of power, but some of the group like Kano, Riku, Ulbert, and Sandra could sense the depths of the power Emmet was invoking and how it was no small feat.

As this happened, Sonya could hear music beginning to play.

Sonya:
Look at me
Look at me

I am changing, trying every way I can
I am changing, I'll be better than I am
I'm trying to find a way to understand
But I need you, I need you
I need a hand

Emmet:
I am changing, seeing everything so clear
I am changing, I am going to start right now, right here

Tanya:
I am hoping to work it out, and I know that I can
But I need you, I need a hand

Kano:
All my life, I've been a fool
Who said I could do it all alone

Sandra:
How many good friends have I already lost
How many dark nights have I known

Riku:
Walking down that wrong road
There was nothing I could find
All those years of darkness
Can make a person blind

Sonya:
But now I can see

I am changing, trying every way I can
I am changing, I'll be better than I am
But I need a friend, to help me start all over again

Tanya:
Oh, that would be just fine
'Cause this time I am, this time I am

Sonya and Tanya:
I am changing, gonna get my life together now
I am changing, yes, I know how
I'm going to start again, I'm leaving my past behind
I'll change my life, I'll make a vow
And nothing's going to stop me now:

Sonya blinked, the song coming to an end, she felt....complete now, she was still Tanya, but now she was someone else, someone with a different path and different potential. Emmet suddenly staggered back, Riku, Ulbert, Aziza, Geneis, and Sandra all moving to catch him.

" Thank you dawling, it has been awhile since I shaped the course of someones existence and it always a draining, if not fufilling experience, how do you feel Sonya? "

" I feel....like me? Being called Sonya feels natural..... " suddenly pitched backwards, into Tanya's arms, fast asleep.

" She'll be fine " Emmet assured the room " She'll just need a bit of rest, in a way, she has been reborn a new "

" Impressive work Emmet " Aziza complimented him " Aside from the new name, has anything else changed for her? "

Emmet took a seat in his thrown and accepted a goblet of water " I increased her mutant power, it will take some time for her to fully wield it, but she now has the power of an alpha level mutant, she has an immense amount of potential that was already present, I believe that has more to do with Riku, who is a prodigy, she will learn fairly quickly, not just with her mutant power but her magical potential, I daresay Asgards title of sorcerer supreme may be dusted off in the future "

Kano was shocked, it had been so long since Asgard had a sorcerer supreme, his aunt being the last one " She has that much potential? "

" If its from me then hell yeah she does " Riku stated, feeling very proud of himself.

" Indeed, she has all the magical knowledge you posess, perhaps you can assist her in learning it " Emmet suggested.

Riku sighed, it wasnt an order or anything, but he could never refuse a request from Emmet " Sure, i'm already teaching one basic ass white girl magic, why not another? "

The secret service agents were completely lost on what was going on, but were sure they'd just witnessed something incredible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This all sounded so interesting, but it was also making Minerva secretly glad that it hadnt taken that much to join the Avengers, not that fighting Natsu and the others was a walk in the pakr, but it hadnt been very time consuming. She wondered how far she would make it here at this school, Ku-chan would say she could do it and she did feel like her confidence had grown, but she wasnt sure. She was taken back to her conversation with Riku, how he told her it would be a better suit for her then learning magic from an evil demon. But she felt like had made the right decision, who knew what the future would hold for her, but to achieve her goals, she was in the right spot.

" What do the boys look like here? I know you have a man, but that doesnt mean you cant look " Ku-Chan said " Or sample, make the right moves and that graduation could come so much sooner "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Sandra, Emmet and whoever else capable picked up on the agents confusion and Sandra thought about how to put this simply for them. "Hmm alright, I guess you guys can basically say Emmet just created a new life. Sonya was a anomaly, something not meant to exist which the universe would of eventually erased. Emmet just fixed that, giving Sonya her own life and making her a natural part of our existence. That's well, pretty much as simple as I can think to put it you guys." Sandra was trying to cut the agents a bit of a break here, they where just humans and to them this all certainly must of came of as some type of voodoo magic. But by simplifying it best she could she hoped it'd give the agents some kind of understanding of what they just witnessed.

Tanya scooped Sonya up into her arms. "Well I suppose I better put her to bed to rest." Tanya was pleased her younger self opted to stay, and going by what Emmet said and the potential she had, Tanya couldn't wait to see what this girl would do in the future.

-----

Intentional or not Ku-Chan was quite the amusing one to be around. "I think I'll get by fine without whoring myself out to the entire school. But that said, yes there are many good looking men and women here. Most in this particular school range between fit to buff. Some like myself opt for a little less mass in favor of higher cardio, quickness and technique. Others opt for more mass and brute power. Basically what you'd expect from a combat based culture like this place has. So I'm sure you'd be able to find your type."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 1:40 am

Agent Morrison silently thanked Sandra for breaking it down for the simpler minds in the room. As Tanya took Sonya off to bed, Kano let out a breath and relaxed in his chair, it felt the day had dragged on forever, but it was nice to see something positive come out of it " Blackheart, the twins, and Sonya, is it all merely a coincidence? "

Emmet shook his head " Very rarely do things align that way by mere chance. No I believe this is all connected some how "

" I was afraid you would say that, but I agree. Blackheart has long since been gone, that last time I saw him was during that war world incident, a version of him from the past. But this was different, a more current him and more powerful, thats saying something considering how strong he was before "

" It sounds like someone resurrected him and gave him even more power " Ulbert stated " But to what purpose, simply attacking Asgard couldnt be it "

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Katy theres absolutely nothing wrong with whoring yourself out to the entire school, thats how you make life long friends " Ku-Chan said convidently " You do have friends here right? Not sitting alone in the cafeteria or in a bathroom stall like a teen movie, we could pop over more if thats the case "

" Oh yes, that would be delightful " Minerva said " If time permits, schedules been hectic with all the crimes and my training, but im sure I could make time "

" She's too innocent for this world " Ku-Chan said " Well not this world she's probably par for the course, lets get to some juicier stuff, hows your man? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next