Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 3:39 am

Emmet agreed and sent a large pulse of vitality through the resting Code:Breakers and Katy,revitalizing them and filling them in on what was going on. Yamairo questioned what the plan was, It as overall agreed that the code:breakers were leading the charge. Emmet considered that for half a second before speaking.

" We'll have to traverse through what the church of fusions main building has become. It is the focal point of all this,even as cracks are appearing everywhere, it will still be some time before anything can come through, though I cant give an exact number.However inside the church of fusion....a labyrinth of sorts has manifested. Kain will be at the bottom getting everything ready, but it wont be possible to get there directly "

Aaron sighed in annoyance " A fucking Labyrinth? Really? "

" We also should operate under the assumption that we'll hve to fight our way through it every step of the way. I'd find it hard to believe that Kain doesnt have allies andjot just ones from this dimention "

They were sure to be facing otherworlders, some may have the same faces of their friends, families, loved ones but with more sinister goals and all together different powers and skill set. Then there was the matter of David and Chloe, grown and hosting the phoenix force.

" Regardless of what and who we may face, we still must push forward, theres too much at risk " Kano said, he and Tanya were determined to get Sonya back.

Emmet nodded " Exactly, theres nothing left but to march forward. But we also need to make sure were prepared for anything that can be thrown at us "

It was decided that the code:breakers, Kano, Tanya, Katy, Yamairo, and Aaron would enter the church of fusion. The remaining Avengers and SXM would stay behind as back up. The Elves were joining them along with Asgards forces. Fenrir and Cassandra contacted the group to let them know the League of Heroes was already on the scene, Marcus Wayne had deduced the teams that would be going and had directed the heroes to secure the area.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 6:05 pm

Minus the addition of the Code:Breakers having the likes of Sandra, Yamairo, Kano, etc on the same side was nice to see. It gave kinda old school SXM vibes. Tesla stood up from her seat ready to get a move on. "Well we aren't going to learn anything else here. Let's go to the church and find out what we're in for."

Sandra smiled, it was great to hear Abby and Cass was doing good over in the League Of Heroes, not that she didn't know that anyway as she made sure to keep in touch with them. But still Cass being one of the ones trusted to reach out, and the League already being on scene and securing the area. Sandra was proud of them.

Tanya spoke with a firm determination in her voice. "Otherworldly beings, Phoenix's, it doesn't matter what we face. Nobody takes one of ours and gets away with it. The might of Asgard will smite all that stand between us and Sonya." This was not coming from a place of carelessness but more so this being a fight they could not afford to lose. Dave and Sonya's lives depended on them being victorious.

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 1:49 am

-New York-

Klause arrived at the church of fusion with Fenrir, Cassandra, Abby, and various other league of heroes members. Finding what appeared to be the member of the church strewn about the street, on their knees with their hands clasped together in deep prayer. Fenrir and Cassandra could see that it was a mind trap of source and it covered the whole city, trapping nearly everyone in it. Fenrir confirmed that it was evident that the same net was looped through the entire world.

Given how the curch of fusions influence seemed to have taken root all over earth, Klause could believe it. A moment later, A large group of people suddenly appeared on the scene. The code:breakers, Asgard, Sxm, and Avengers. Klause stepped forward and introduced himself and the league, despite several of them being known already. They were quickly brought up to speed on what was going on. Cassandra and Abby were shocked to hear that their brother and sister were in fact alive and working with Kains group.

Emmet inspected the building, on the outside it seemed fine, but he could feel a torrent of energy within " Hmm I assumed it would be like this, it's like a river, once we step in we'll all be swept away, it'll be next to impossible for all of us to end up at the same location.

" Um, excuse " Minerva spoke up " I've been trying to reach Scott but it wont go through " she sounded worried.

" Its because of all the dimentional shenanigans Mindy " Riku explained after a quick scan, generally he could feel the connection to Scotts earth, but it was being obscured by the fractures. Thats a shame, we could have really used his and his amazing friends to help us-

Tanesha, Eva, Azeza, Garfield, and Tesla: Oh shut the fuck up!!

" Damn! A bitch cant be nice for nothing! " though Riku was grinning as he said that.

Kano drew a rune to help view the inside as well " I see what you mean, once were inside, how should we proceed, with the way things are? "

" I think I have an idea for that " Riku snapped his fingers and coins appeared in everyones hands, slightly larger then your average one and bearing a mass of tentacles on them " Alright these babies are gona be the key to getting us where we need to go. No matter how well put together this labyrinth is gonna be, theres gonna be openings, deep, deep, deeeply in their. It wont be easy to find, honestly speaking you'll probably end up stumbling across it and you know what, thats ok "

Aaron rolled his eyes " Really inspiring a lot of confidence madam president "

" Go pound sand you red rose. Like Em said, were also gonna have to deal with multiversal dopplegangers as were traversing this thing. Side note, Im aware your all thinking of beating up my dopplegangers, believe me the feeling is mutual. Anything else that needs to be said Em? "

Emmet, who was currently hugging Fenrir, addressed the group next " Yes, Riku has explained it very well, as he does in his unique way, but while we may face enemies, I feel that we shouldnt rule out meeting allies as well, as we venture into the heart of the multiverse, Kain may have accounted for many things, it's impossible for him to have absolute control, for now. Also Fenrir will be joining us, his unique brand of telepathy will be invaluable to us in navigating, he can be considered a representation for the heroes league "

Klause was a little surprised at that, the league was still so new, he'd honestly thought it would be a while before they trully got any notice from the big names. But he could feel from Emmets words that this was more then Fenrir being his child, he wanted the league to be involved in this.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 6:23 pm

Cass & Abby had made their way over to Sandra. There wasn't much time to discuss what was going on but Sandra was able to confirm that up until recently she was under the impression Dave had killed Chloe & David. The two already knew this of course but they had to double check anyway. "Abigail, Cassandra I promise I'll do everything I can to bring your brother and sister home." The two knew that while Sandra would try her best, there was no guarantee Chloe or David would even be willing to come home. After a moment of thought Cass shared a look with Abby then back to Sandra. "You won't have to do it alone. Mom we want to come with you." Abby added in "We want to do everything we can to get our brother and sister back. If Chloe and David won't listen to reason with you, maybe they'll listen to one of us." Sandra admitted internally that Abby made a good point. She looked across the crowd of people to Emmet and Fenrir, a perfect line of sight seemed to open between the two as their gazes met, but not in a way that the other heroes was pushed out of way by telekinesis or anything. It was only a blink and you'll miss it moment, but Sandra got what needed from Emmet in that time. She looked back at her daughters and smiled. "Alright, lets go and bring your siblings home, together."

Katy just kinda nonchalantly shrugged as the other girls shouted at Riku. "Personally I think Riku's sarcasm is pretty humorous. It helps levitate the mood before embarking on one of these almost certain death missions we always seem to find ourselves on." It's funny because when Katy first started hanging out with the CodeBreakers she'd try to pull out a cool girl act around Riku just to try and fit in. But as time went on and became just more of herself around the group, she found herself being one of the ones that were more or less just chill with Riku's antics in general. She did wonder though if Riku preferred it when he got a rise out of people? Katy wouldn't put it past Riku to be that type of person.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 am

Once the team was fully picked and assembled, Emmet left some directions for Klause, as well as delegating orders for the elves. With everything set, Emmet was the first to approach the door and raised a hand, the door flew open, revealing a yawning vortex. Without a moments hesitation, everyone charged through. The following sensation was one of passing through multiple doors all at the same time. Reality reformed itself revealing what intially appeared to an average hallway, but it blurred to revea countless doors and stairways that seemed to stretch on forever.

Emmet, Fenrir, Sandra, and Kaiser seemed have all ended up in the same location, with the others nowhere in sight. Emmet hecked the coin that Riku had handed out, it wasnt reacting to anything at the moment. He turned to Fenrir who was sniffing the air.

" It's a lot, so much. But.....there's a distinctive smell, but it's hard to pin point where it is "

Sandra was confused at first but then remembered Emmets explanation about his sons unique brand of telepathy.

" I assumed that would be the case, we gain nothing by staying here. Lets move but remain cautious. This space distorts the senses, be aware that an attack could come from any direction. We are going in blind, but we should assume that Kain and his forces are under no such handicap "

A large phoenix construct wrapped around the group and sent them flying off at incredible speeds. Time seemed to almost not exist in this realm, making it difficult to tell how long they'd been traveling for. Suddenly Emmet jerked the construct back as a massive hand of corrupt cosmic energy came down. An energy everyone was all too familiar with, the goblin force.
A young woman in an elegant black dress, her long red hair in ringlets down to her shoulders, her eyes held cruelty and cosmic energy " So, I'm the first to come upon you, how lucky, Allow me to introduce myself, though your unworthy, I am Cassandra, the Goblin Queen! "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanya, Archimedes, Yama, and Adrian were traveling on the back of a large skeletal bird that Arche had summoned when the area became flooded with light. Arche shuddered in pain and his undead burst into flames. Yama teleported the group onto the ground as Arche donned a necklace that boosted his resisttance to holy elements.

" Halt you lost sheep, and allow me to show the way to salvation! "

A very familiar voice echoed around them as tunnel of light opened and what appeared to be Riku, in white robes and holding a sacred book in his hands floated out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy, Tanesha and Cassandra found themselves surrounded by a wall of blue fire that manifested suddenly. A humanoid figure could be seen circling them in the flames, clearly watching and preying on them. Katy could feel an intense gaze focused on her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tesla, Abby, Riku, and Kano had ended up together and immediately started moving, just when the coins began to show a slight reaction, the space began trembling, as if in great fear. Somebody ws coming down a corridor, covered in black, red, and gold armor that seemed to be melded to their flesh, the ground cracked underneath them and the walls parted. The cracked helmet on their head revealed bleak and terror filled eyes.

Riku grinned " Oh would you looky here, I didnt think this was possible, but why the fuck not, you know the opposite of valor is cowardice and it's certainly smelling like it in here now "

" So it is who I thought " Kano said, raising Mjolnir " It appears he is not alone "

A vampire form of Shawkun appeared in a swirl of blood while a corrupted android version of Aaron Stark crawled out of the ground.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm

"Interesting how we tend to wind up together in these situations so often as of late, isn't it?" Sandra said towards Emmet when they first appeared. The two seemed to becoming quite the cosmic duo between Carmen and now this, not that she's complaining. Of anywhere that jump could have landed her, one couldn't ask for better than Emmet being at her side. As Fenrir spoke it took Sandra a second to remember about his power. After some words of wisdom from Emmet that an attack could come from anywhere the group set off. They would end up finding their first foe, who else of course but Cassandra herself.

"Looks like jumping though dimensions hasn't changed your power Cassandra, a Goblin just like my daughter. Figures this would be the first thing to step up to a pair of Phoenix's." This Cass felt like the one she knew but different, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. This seemed like a Cassandra that has given into Goblin.

-----

Tanya was eyeing this new Riku cautiously. "Salvation huh. When religious and cults talk about that it usually means death, to leave one physical body and ascend to the heavens. Is that the salvation in which you wish to bring us, Riku." Tanya could only imagine the reaction demon Riku from her dimension would have to this, but now was not the time to dwell on such thoughts. The concerning question was how powerful this version of Riku is.

-----

If it wasn't obvious enough who this was the stalking feeling gave it away. Katy sighed, why does it always have to be him? "Alright come on out Troy, I know it's you." The thought of Troy not just upset Katy but got a physical reaction from Tanesha as well. However as minutes ticked on there was no response annoying Katy. "I said enough of these games!" Katy formed a ball of ice and shot it at the figure in the fire wall only for the ball to stop mid air inches from the flames and devolve away. A voice came back from the flames, Katy's voice that said "Troy?" An icy figure, Katy's figure walked out from the wall. While her body was in the form of ice, which seemed completely unaffected by the surrounding flames and heat. She held up the palm of her right hand, summoning a blue flame. "Sorry but he's not here."

-----

Abby was immediately altered and on edge. Sure this wasn't the Shawkun that did all he could to be the bane of Sandra's existence, but she doubted this one would be any better. Tesla put a hand on the girls shoulder as a gesture to help calm her, it's no secret what this man has put the Fuller family through. Shawkun looked over the party in front of him then to his android comrade. "Are you ready Stark?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14