Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 2:27 am

"I don't want to say I'm somehow responsible for this, but first we get this Fusion Church that seem to be hell bent on slandering my name at every turn, including trying to pin me for the events of Emperor Fusion. Now old enemies from the past like Blackheart is starting to crop up. Still while that has a link, I'm still unsure where Asgard would fit into this." Sandra hadn't been blind to the fact that she seems to be the focal point of what's going on, at least at the moment. It certainly seems like somebody had it out for her.

-----

"I've met a few nice. Apparently defeated the Ice Queen was a pretty big deal, once that news got out people either want to hear the story or want to see if they can best me in combat. Still I've only been here a short time, I don't think there is any student I'd really consider a close friend yet. So if you want to visit more often, then by all means be my guest. Just, no more teleporting into my showers alright?" Katy said that last line jokingly of course.

Ku-Chan then wanted to shift the conversation to Nick. "I gotta say he's been pretty great so far."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Riku yawned and stretched out " I wouldnt let it bother you too much, I drag your name through the mud on the daily, but it comes from a place kind-HAHAHAHAHA couldnt get that out "

" It come from a person who's getting dragged politically everyday " Aziza finished for him " all hero's are getting targetted, but they seem to be using your connection to Milo most heavily. It all feels very personal, it could be that Sandra is connected some way "

Emmet steepled his fingers, his ancient mind mulling something over, going back to what Fenrir had confided in him about, he was going to have to check on something " Fair point Aziza, theres still much we dont know about this church, but they seem to have a lot of power backing them, this mysterious Cain is untraceable, even for telepaths of my and Sandras caliber "

Kano frowned " That doesnt bode well, we all need to be on our guard, who knows what villains of the past may make an appearance "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Christian got back to the Hero leagues base, an alarm started blarring. He met up with Fenrir, Cassandra, and Abby in one of the main control rooms. Klause stood in front of a large monitor with a split screen " I'm glad your here, i'll need the four of you to split into teams of two. Christian and Fenrir, as neither of you are mutants you'll be facing Mishi Chang. A mutant with the power of ability manipulation. She's formed a gang and is currently attempting to rob a bank in Los Angeles "

He turned to Abby and Cassandra " You'll be heading to Nevada, a very dangerous mutant is attempting to to trigger a massive volcanic eruption. His name is Harvey Strade, an omega level mutant with geokinesis, he was heard ranting about wanting a billion dollars or he's going to destroy the state "

--------------------------------------------------------

" Really, well its nice to see your five second relationship has upgraded to ten seconds, were all very happy for you " Ku-Chan said, then dropped his voice lower " But are you sure everythings as it seems? He coud could have a whole parade of children and bitter baby mamas that you dont know about. If you want, we could do some digging, like we did for Minnies man "

Minerva wasnt really sure what they'd accomplished, other then having to wear matching cat suits, scaling buildings in the dead of night, clinging to said buildings, breaking into said buildings, " hacking into computers, throwing computers out of broken windows. Only for Minerva to ask Scott and get the confirmation that he didnt have any kids at the same time K-Chan cracked some code and found out the same time.

" Um Nick seems very nice and Scott has always said good things about him, so im sure he's as he seems " Minerva said

Ku-chan said " Girl say all that, then get free trip to Jerry Springer, then Maury, then back to Jerry Springer, twice, and one last trip to Maury for good measure, make sure we you have a good pair of running shoes for Maury, dont let the camera men lap you on that run to the back stage. Katy what exactly do you like about this guy, noses bitches would like to know....its me, im nosey bitches "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 am

"Yea but who's name don't you drag though the mud" Sandra replied with to Riku. Like others though Sandra was learning not to let Riku's words get to her. What Sandra was referring to was mainly Emmet, who'd done quite a lot to help turn around the public's perception of Sandra. However this Cain person seemed to be actively trying to undo any good will Emmet gets flowing Sandra's way. Aziza was right, this certainly felt personal, but the big question still remained. Why?

-----

"Right, we'll do our best" Abby said confidently. This guy sounded strong, but she was sure herself and Cass could manage.

-----

"Well, he seems like a genuine man, we share a lot of interests, he owns a sweet car, and he's a hell of ride in the sack." Katy suspected that last bit was probably what Ku-Chan was looking for. "So all in I'd say it's pretty good package." As for the earlier conversation "In regards to digging dirt, I appreciate the offer but I'll take my chances. If there are any secrets, they'll come out sooner or later. But with how much of a standup straight and arrow guy Scott is, I'm willing to accept that Nick is as he claims."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 2:04 am

Abby and Cassandra were led to one of the aircrafts while Christian and Fenrir went to another, each team wishing the other well. Soon they were in the air, speeding towards their destination. Abby and Cassandra were greeted by an african american woman in her mid twenties, she was wearing an oil stained grey coat, goggles, and a simple black t-shirt, and blue jeans combo. She looked up from her computer screen and grinned " Hey girls, i'm Tanreka, part of the tech team "

She stood up and stretched, gesturing for the girls to come in closer " I had to practically beg to be allowed in this mission, but hopefully you'll be able to see my importance more, just looked over this guys files and read the report on this guy in Nevada, real piece of work, did you know he's raped over a hundred guys? Doesnt seem to be interested in women so thats one less thing to worry about, unfortunately that still leaves getting melted "

She tapped a button on a console and opened up a compartment that sent out two black suits, complete with helmets " These babies however will certainly help with the melting though, havent got a name for them yet, but their designed to deal with high temperature situations, such as this one. With built in temperature regulators, AC, air purifiers, spotify, not to mention the material is lightweight and anti-tank " Tanreka said proudly, patting one of the suits lovingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later, Riku yawned loudly and stretched out.

" Feeling sleepy? " Aziza asked him, to which he shrugged

" Kinda, the effects of the spell are probably taking effect "

Emmet stood up, his throne vanishing " Sounds like its time we took our leave then " he shook hands with Kano again " Lets keep in touch, I was thinking of calling another meeting with the leaders of the shadow xmen and avengers to discuss this matter "

" I'll be there " Kano told him, he turned to Riku

" This day has certainly changed from how it was meant to go, but our earlier talk still stands, Asgard will be there to assist earth "

Riku yawned again " Neat, earths totally gonna repay the favor....I dunno why that sounds so sarcastic but I mean it " he shook hands with Kano next " Now im totally gonna go sleep in my bed at the white house like i've been doing since I got elected and theres the proper sarcasm "

Agent Morrison just nodded at this statement, he was honestly ready for the day to be over so he could pass out and make sense of all that he'd heard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well I dont see those words coming back to bite you in the ass " Ku-Chan said " Im being serious, if this guy is anything like the one Minnies with, yeah you'll be fine, probably. Nice to know he's knocking the cobwebs off that tuna casserole, we love to not see it, but hear about it "

Minerva blushed a little, she wasnt sure why hearing about sex still made her feel this way, considering the sheer amount Riku brought it up and how she'd more then once walked in on his getting plowed, that hadnt really made her feel better or worse for some reason " Um Katy, Nick isnt the first guy youve had intercourse with is he? " she asked

" Of course he's not Minnie, Katy's punani's doesnt have a lot of mileage on it, but it's certainly been driven around " Ku-Chans voice is a little louder then necessary with this information, Minerva noted some of the people in the room were looking at them

" Um, may I ask....I mean...if it's ok....how did you know it was the right time, I mean the first time....you lost.....um "

" She wants to know what you were thinking the first time you swiped your Vcard " Ku-Chan said, taking pity on the girl.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 1:34 pm

Abby and Cass greeted Tanreka before she went on to explain the situation in more detail. "Some nice tech you got there, these should be a great help" Cass said, complimenting the girls work. A few months ago Cass probably wouldn't of sweat a high temperature situation all that much, seeing the Goblin had many of the same benefits as the Phoenix. But as things stood now she definitely rather have these suits then not have them. "Alright Abby lets suit up."

The girls took a suit took a suit each, they started stripping off anything they had on that would get in the way then they put the suits on. As they did so Abby "So Tanreka, why did you want to get on this mission so badly?"

-----

Tanya got back as people where saying their farewells. She didn't know if Riku would really care that much, but she had to say before he left "Hey Riku, thank you, for everything." Between everything with the shade, helping out with Asgard, finding a way to make Sonya her own person. They wasn't two people to see eye to eye, but after everything that happened today, maybe they could work on having a better relationship going forward.

Sandra gave her farewells to Kano "it was nice to see you, and not be fighting each other." Sandra still remembers her mini Dark Phoenix episode during the demon invasion and turning on her allies. She hated that she let the demon catch her out like that, luckily Kano was able to contain the situation. She held no hard feelings in regard to the beat down, he did what had to do to try to reason with her.

Tanya spoke up "Offer still stands, feel free to drop by any time." Sandra responded "You really do want to fight me again huh? Don't worry I'll by to have another go. Let's just avoid destroying any quadrants of the universe next time and keep things a little more tame." She said that last line jokingly of course, realizing Tanya more so just wants a sparring partner.

-----

That was a complicated question to answer. "To be honest it's going to be different for different people. I'm not one to get to get hung up on doubt. Life is to short, especially being associated with the SXM, Code:Breakers, and all these front line groups. There is always the risk the next battle might be your last, that you may not survive. So I like to take the approach to life to the fullest in the here and now, and whatever happens, happens. I was with Joe, that didn't work out. I was with Troy for years but eventually he turned on me and the SXM. Now I'm with Nick. If it works then it works, if it doesn't then well, there are always other fish in the sea right?"

While Katy was content with following the hands of fate and letting the cards lay where fall, she realized this mindset was warped through her experiences over the years. She thought about way back, unfortunately she never got a natural feeling with Joe as he tried to move in and rape her before her father luckily broke it up. So she had to go on when she and Troy got together.

"I realize this mindset does not work for everybody Minerva. The best advice I can give to you is two pieces. The first, and I'm sure you heard this in every romance movie or novel ever created, but follow your heart. Only you know when the time and person is right for you. But secondly, don't be afraid. There are uncertainties in life, that's just who it is and always will be. Sometime you just gotta dive right in, just grab the bull by the horns and see what happens. You can't let fear and worry dictate your decisions. It's one thing to have a healthy amount of caution, but if you let fear rule you then you are going to miss out on so many opportunities in life.

Sometimes things will work, sometimes they may not work. But you can't let the prospect of failure scare you."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 am

" Mr.Wayne has been amazing to me, hiring a girl fresh out of college, I know he recognizes my intellegence and all, but I dont want him to think i'll be content to just sit in a lab and crank out inventions. I wanna be out there, so i'll be able to help you guys better, I have a lot of respect for what you all do "

Looking outside the window, an orange tent colored the sky as they got closer to their destination, the temperatrure climbing higher and higher.Tanreka pulled up an image on the monitor. It was grainy due to the high temperature, but they could just make out a man standing on top of a hill, surrounded by lava.

" Look alive ladies, this is a hot one here, corny jokes aside, this guys body is basically a miniture volcano. His skin is super dense, but mamas got the right tool for the job " she pulled out a case filled with five syringes " These babies are just strong enough to break through said skin. This is a special formula that will basically flash freeze his insides and put him in a cryogenic sleep, theoretically. Keep in mind he's not just gonna let you stick it in him....that came out wrong but you get the gist. He's strong and basically has the home field advantage, but I know you guys have got this " she flashed them a confident smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku starred at Tanya for a moment, his expression unreadable. The code:breakers watched them curiously, knowing exactly how Riku was. Even the FBI agents felt they knew exactly how the demonic president was likely to respond to this.

" Your welcome, obviously it wasnt my intention for this to happen, but it did and its radon and nonsensicle enough that I can dig it. Enjoy this I guess, just dont develop some creepy and narcisistic mother/daughter relationship and you two should be ok " he held his fist up, indicating a fist bump.

" Agreed, hopefully we can have more meetings like this " Kano told Sandra.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva listened intently to Katy's words, the words of an experienced woman. Her mother had told her about the bird and bees, but enjoyment of sex had never seemed to enter the equation. Minerva had been unsure about children as a result, but having Riku as a teacher had certain brought sex, not exactly to the front of her mind, but it was floating in the middle part. She felt like Katy was right, fear and worry had dictated so much of her life, but the moment she decided to run away from home and join the Avengers, she'd taken a big step in changing from that mindset.

" Thank you Katy " Minerva said " I believe your right and i'll take your words to heart "

" Not bad Katy, basic as hell, but Minnies kinda basic, so you said exactly what she needed to hear " Ku-Chan said " Expect a gift basked in the mail, oooh Katy, since these jerkwads are impressed by you and your victories, what do you think they'd make of Minnie, Noah and Ashe? "

Minerva blushed, not really thinking she'd measure up much against the students and the two Code:Breakers.....she didnt really wanna think about that either.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 3:26 am

Suited up the girls took the syringes, Cass taking three and Abby grabbing two. "Thank you for all the help, hopefully this will give us a unexpected advantage to surprise this guy with." As they reached the area the aircraft hovered in the sky, Cass opted that they fly down themselves. Landing would only put the airship and Tanreka herself in danger. "Hey Tanreka, if things start to heat up don't be afraid to pull back. Keep yourself safe, alright." Cassandra then shared a nod with Abby and both leap from the aircraft, Cass safely carrying them both down.

-----

That response was... quite unexpected to say the least. It almost left Tanya in shock to hear the demon being polite. Tanya bumped fists with Riku and shared a slight understand nod as no more words was needed and the odds at getting that type of response a second time was understandably low given Riku's character and nature.

Kano and Sandra shared a handshake, giving Sandra a quick flashback of when they was all back in SXM together. My how things have certainly changed. "Well guys, are we all ready to go?" Sandra asked.

-----

"From what I can tell Minerva is quite the talented lady. I have no reason to doubt that she wouldn't turn a few heads. Same with Ashe and Noah. I haven't gotten the opportunity to fight against the real big fish yet, so I don't know how strong those guys are. In general though, I can see Minnie doing quite well for herself." Katy and Minerva at times fought together when they was in hell, she had a great deal of confidence that the girl would do well for herself. The only bit of concern Katy did have was in a place with this kind of culture, you had to always be growing, learning and bettering yourself. She did wonder a bit just how much drive Minerva had in that regard.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 1:27 am

Minerva was about to thank Katy for her words when someone suddenly spoke up.

" Hey, if your looking to lose your V, I can be of assistance "

Three boys had appeared, the shadowgreen uniform, Katy recognized the middle one as one of her past opponents that she'd defeated.

Ku-Chan sighed " Enter three mouthbreathers "

The one who'd spoken was a young man in his late teens of european descent, well built with short cut black hair " Names Zig Ivanov, Im familiar with Katy " sounding slightly bitter " But I dont believe I know you " she said to Minerva.

" Um I'm Minerva Mercury, a friend of Katy and this is Ku-Chan "

One of the boys eyed the shikigami curiously " Is it a mini robot " he reached out to touch it, despite himself.

Touch me and i'll rend your soul fron your body, human

The boy jumped back immediately, Ku-Chans voice had briefly mimiced Riku's perfectly, losing the usual " cutest " tone he used. Minerva patted his head in a calming and restraining manner.

Zig laughed " Neat, but back to the topic you were discussing before, if your curious about sex, i'd be happy to assist you, i'm well versed in the subject afterall "

" Oh, thank you for the um offer? But no thank you, I have a boyfriend " Minerva said

The other boy present suddenly gasped " Hey, werent you one of the people from that other earth that was with Crusader during his press conference? Yeah I think he said you were his girlfriend "

" Thats right jerkwads, this Minerva Mercury, the girlfriend of this worlds supposend top hero, she also fought in hell, defeating the wind queen and landing the finishing blow on the light king, with Katy's help, be impressed plebes! "Ku-Chan declared, directing Minerva to stand up straighter.

Zig raised an eyebrow " Heh, so your Youngs your boytoy and you helped him in hell. I find that a little hard to believe, maybe you could show me some of this strength that let you defeat the wind queen "

Minerva looked down sheepishly " I dont know about that, it's true I fought in hell, but I had a lot of help from my teacher you see "

" Oh so your a little girl who plays with dolls and needs her wittle teacher to hold her hand, this guy who's teaching you any good or was it just dumb luck that helped you? "

Katy noted that Minervas expression changed briefly, but was the only one to notice.

" Maybe a exhibition match will answer your questions " Minerva suggested.

Zig smirked " I couldnt agree more and were in the perfect place for it " he gestured at the combat area.

Minerva and Zig moved to the center of one of the combat zones. Ku-Chan, Katy, and the other two guys stood on the sidelines, waiting for the fight to start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Emmet teleported the group back to the code:breaker mansion, sending the FBI agents off to the white house. Adrian rounded the corner into the hallway the group was in, Riku immediately grabbed him by the front of his pants and dragged him off.

" Your fucking me me, then were taking a nap " Riku stated as he opened a void to his room.

Adrian shrugged, not bothered by this develelopment at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY!! " Harvey roared, causing a geyser of lava to shoot up. He didnt know why he was there, just that he wanted money and was willing to sink this whole area into the ground. Something compelled him to look up, where he saw Abby and Cassandra floating down. He glared at them, the ground rumbling violently around him.

" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, IF YOU AINT GOT MY MONEY THEN FUCK OFF!! "

A large scale geyser of lava gushed upward with great force, heading straight for the two women.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 2:19 am

The geyser was seen getting split in half as cut by a blade as it neared the girls, Cass using her telekinetic abilities to defend against the attack. The plan was Abby would strike first with the two syringes she had. Giving Abby time to summon a barrier around, Cass then left the barrier to take the fight to Harvey. Attacking from the ground would of been to risky so Cass took to the air exchanging telekinetic attacks as Harvey responded with lava, botching being able to defend themselves in one way or another. While Cass had drawn Harvey's attention Abby made her move. Hervey suddenly felt two needles stick into his back, turning his head just in time to see two portals close behind him. Cass still had 3 more syringes on her, but for the moment they watched to see if 2 had any effect.

-----

"And here I thought Riku didn't have any energy left" Sandra said as Riku left with Adrian. Being back she did start to wonder what Tanesha and Roberta had been up to. Having been training with Emmet and Christian, then visiting Asgard, she hadn't spoken to either since earlier in morning when they got up for breakfast.

-----

Well, credit where it's due, these punks at least had balls to be trying to muscle in on Scott's girlfriend. Zig may be an idiot, but at least he was a ballsy idiot. Zig seemed to underestimate Minerva, one thought he would of learned his lesson after fighting Katy, but he probably thinks Minerva is a easy target being passive in nature. Listen to the two exchange words, Katy did think Minerva could do with having a little more confidence within herself instead of Ku-Chan having to step up and do the talking for her. But in regards to this battle Katy believed Minerva should be able to handle this guy.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 2:42 am

One of Zigs friends raised a hand and brought it down, signaling the start of the match, a gust of wind began to blow through the room. Zig smirked and cracked his knuckles.

" My power is Aerokinesis, wind manipulation, I like to think of myself as a wind king! "

A strong gust of wind propelled Zig forward, sending him across the field at an incredibly fast pace. But much to his suprise, Minerva had lunged forward at the same time as him. The people watching saw green lines of energy spread across her legs before she moved.

" It's reinforcement magic " Ku-Chan explained " It's function is to push an existing object to its limits by pouring a certain amount of magical energy into it. In this case, Minnie did it with her legs! "

Minerva and Zig reacted at the same time, Zig swung his right arm, a current of wind following its direction, as Minerva created a sword of light and clashed with the wind, the impact forcing them apart. Minerv halted her movement with a quick spell then shot forward again. Zig dodged her next strike by manipulating his movements with the wind, at the same time he sent a draft behind Minerva in an attempt to throw her off.

The two continued their swift exchange, the wind growing harsher and harsher as Zig became more determined to wind. It was almost like they were in the middle of a dance, each of their movements were purposeful, not taking their eyes off their opponent. Zig hated to admit it, but Minerva was good, but she wasnt better then him!

Zig propelled himself into the air brought his hands up, a whirlwind started to form around Minerva. His aim was to deprive her of oxygen and cause her to pass out, but suddenly the whirlwind began sucking Zig down, he attempted to stop it, but something had seized control of it, Zig was sent spiraling to the ground. Amidst the whirlwind, Minerva was revealed holding a large blade of wind in the form of a claymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey roared in anger as he felt the two needles stick into his back. A wave of cold started to wash over his body, he became a little unsteady on his feet. He stomped down hard and opened a hole, promply jumping inside it, the ground sealing shut over him. A round of intense earth shaking started and it was rapidly spreading. It appeared it would take all five of the injections to fully put him down, but Harvey didnt appear to be a complete idiot and had retreated underground. Both woman made the assumption that he was still able to see them above ground.
An assumption proved correct as a tornado of lava began to form from the ground and rise into the air.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 3:39 am

The lavanado rose up to engulf Cassandra but thanks to a combination of her own powers and Tanreka's she was able to escape. The sisters needed to get this man out of the ground but Cassandra was having some trouble getting through with telepathy. Abby's abilities in magic wasn't powerful enough to widespread freeze the ground and force the man up but Cass did have a idea. She returned to the barrier Abby was still in and quickly went over the idea. Abby agreed and Cass laid a hand on her shoulder. Cass was still able to get a read on Harvey's location and she passed that knowledge on to Abby.

The lava had since caught up and was pressuring the barrier so the girls had to work fast. Using Cass as a guide Abby spawned a bunch of portals underground in roughly the location Harvey was and sent her vectors though. While many missed the mark, some did hit and that was all Cass needed. Now by using Abby as a conduct Cass had a direct link to Harvey and she immediately started assaulting the mans mind. Cass attack on the mind caused Harvey great pain but also left him confused, causing him to somehow think he would be safer on the surface.

The ground reopened and Harvey crawled out just as Abby's barrier broke. The lava attack severed the girls connection and with a pounding headache Harvey started to stand only for 3 more needles to hit him again from behind. Abby and Cass had survived the lava attack thanks to their suits, Cass had flown behind Harvey before he had regained his bearings and she threw the syringes, telekinetic guiding them to make sure they hit their mark.

-----

Minerva seemed to be in firm control of this battle, which was much what Katy had expected. The girl was no pushover and Katy knew she wasn't even serious yet. Zig was far to full of himself, he wasn't close to Hell's Wind Queen. Maybe getting his ass kicked by another girl will finally knock him down a peg. "Wind King huh, pfft yea he wishes."

-----

As the others got comfortable Sandra decided to reach out to her girls "Hey babes anything exciting happening? I just got back from Asgard with Emmet, Riku and a few others."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 12:48 am

Harvey roared in anger as he felt the two needles stick into his back. A wave of cold started to wash over his body, he became a little unsteady on his feet. He stomped down hard and opened a hole, promply jumping inside it, the ground sealing shut over him. A round of intense earth shaking started and it was rapidly spreading. It appeared it would take all five of the injections to fully put him down, but Harvey didnt appear to be a complete idiot and had retreated underground. Both woman made the assumption that he was still able to see them above ground.
An assumption proved correct as a tornado of lava began to form from the ground and rise into the air.

Harvey bent over, an intense cold starting to wrack his body,  Cassandra probed his mind to see if he was successfully incapacitated.

Nice work sis, but its not over yet

A voice, filled with anger and revulsion pierced through Cassandra's mind as Harvey stood up straight and whipped around. His eyes rolled back into his head and glowed with volcanic energy as his body started to enter an elemental form of pure lava. He lunged and grabbed the front of Cassandras suit, his magma hands burning hotter then the suit could handle. He shoved her away and started floating in the air. The lava on the ground rising up to coat his body and formed a massive bird.

Both Abby and Cassandra immediately thought of the phoenix, but this birds shape was different. a vulture. It was clear somebody was controlling Harvey now, there were clear traces of psionic energy coursing through the lava bird. Just like with Kyle, the bird cocked it's head in Abby's direction. The ground began to crack violently as a terrible storm of lava filled the air, swirling around the girls.

" Heywhats going on out there!! " Tanrekas panicked voice came through the radios in the suits " The reading on this guy is going through the roof, I saw you guys put all five syringes in him and he was going down, but somehow his power is going up. We had no reports that he could elemental shift. This is bad, his power is starting to spread out, we already evacuated the nearest towns, but its looking like were gonna have to send that message farther "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HA this bitch aint nothin but gas! " Ku-Chan cackled " FUCK HIM UP MINNIE!! "

Zig quickly got to his feet " What the fuck is that?! " He demanded

" Your not the only one who is able to use wind, I have an affinity with the element as well "

Riku had put some extra attention to her elemental affinity, she was good with all elements afterall, but prior to her training, she'd only been able to craft swords of the element with minor uses. But now she was learning actual spells and applying all of her affinities together " That was a wind reversal spell, with this in play, that crown may start slipping off your head "

Zig glared at the girl and launched himself to the side, attemtping to take control of all the air in the room and pull it away. It was a technique Katy was familiar with as Zig had used it during their match, But try as he might, the air wasnt working the way he wanted it too, Minerva gave chase, summoning twin blades of darkness, Zig was now on the defensive, using whatever wind he could to block Minerva's attacks.

Zig focused a concentrated blast in Minerva direction, but instead used the wind to launch herself upward " Devils drop! "

Minerva plunged down, summoning several blades of darkness and fire to fall with her, the blades tore through Zigs defenses, leaving him open as Minerva slashed down and hit Zig with a mightly slash sending him slamming into a wall. Daze, he looked up as the tip of a blade was pressed against his throat and another an inch away from his groin.

Minerva looked down at him with a very cold expression, gone was the shy girl from before. " As for your offer earlier, I kindly reject it, who I offer my virginity to is my bussiness and I just you get your own "

Zig gulped, his eyes widened as a darkness seemed to manifest behind Minerva and loom over her, multiple red eyes opened all over it, surrounded by a gaping, mouth forming a cruel smile. Zig screamed in terror and promply passed out. Minerva blinked and pulled her swords away.

" Oh no, are you alright, I didnt hurt you too much did I? I used the flat side of my sword for that last attack! " she quickly muttered a healing spell over him.

Ku-Chan lazily waved his little staff " Gee, I wonder what he saw that spooked him so much "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey gurl, were out back in the pool with Eva and Elspeth, come on through " Tanesha told Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 2:22 am

"Someones controlling him" Cass said in response to Tanreka. Cassandra glanced down at the melted part of her suite and up at the swirling lava. Her eyes glowed a crimson cosmic orange as she called on what reserves of the Goblin was left. "So much for plan A" Cass said as her body faded into a psionic form. "So what's plan B?" Abby asked without getting a response as Cass flew off into the air heading straight for Harvey. Abby started doing any enchantments she knew that might help boost Cass abilities even more. Cass wasn't entirely sure if she still had the power to do this but she had to try. Confronting Harvey she went to telepathically force her way into his mind, wanting to break the mind control and knock Harvey out. She realized she faced likely resistance from whoever was controlling Harvey though. It was also a race against time, Abby could only protect herself so long against this kind of heat and any normal person was in immediate threat of death.

-----

Minerva handled Zig with o problem, though the ending was exactly what she expected.

-----

"Heck yea, pool party. I'm down." Sandra thanked Emmet for bringing them along and teleported off, arriving at the pool deck already changed into her bathing suit. She greeted the rest of the girls as she stepped down into the pool and and found a place to relax. "Water is nice, perfect as always." It really wasn't surprising seeing Emmet did come off as quite the perfectionist. "So have I missed any sweet, juicy gossip?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 2:23 am

As Cassandra attempted to pierce  Harveys mind, she was immediately met with a fierce opposition. Whoever was controlling Harvey was powerful and incredibly skilled, he was matching her move for move and almost mocking her. The lava Vulture was starting to move, but incoming rockets suddenly bombarded it.

" Thank the goddess I thought to pack these babies! " Tanreka yelled, the ship flying overhead and shooting more missiles.

Cassandra's mental battle with Harveys controller continued, with Cassandra seemingly gaining the upper hand.

Such a pity, where is the ego driven goblin used to know? As it stands, without Milo Ventro in the world, more and more things like this will happen, if he had still been around then maybe it could have been stopped...

----------------------------------------------------------

Minerva looked around confused, not only Zig, but his two friends had terrified expressions, towards her? She looked back towards Zig and immediately took a step away from him, blushing bright red. He seemed to have peed himself, his friends rushed forward to help their embarrassed friend up and take him away.

" Ku-Chan, did you want to add anything? " Minerva asked the shikigami

" Oh I thought you'd never ask! " Ku-chan, who had been taking pictures of Zig up to this point, put his camera away and floated over to the three boys " This is going to spread all over the school, I promise you that, so spread these words along with it, Minerva Mercury aint nobody to fuck with! "

They repeated those words and quickly left.

" Katy whats the wi-fi password? " Ku-Chan asked " And whats the social media here? "

Minerva felt pretty good about herself, Zig certainly wasnt weak, though he wasnt as skilled as he viewed himself to be. Still she wondered if Ku-Chans words wouldnt make the situation worse, still she had to fight in her senseis name, for his reputation as hed told her to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls greeted Sandra as she joined them. Tanesha was wearing a purple and green two-piece bikkini. Roberta wore a one while Elspeth had on a blue one piece and naturally Eva's could barely be called a swim suit, it perfelt accented her voluptuous body and barely contained her ample chest.

" Gurl yes the scandal of it, boobs the clown is out here tryna wreck a happy home " Tanesha explained, gesturing at Eva.

" I didnt know he had a wife and kids, I dont care, but still I didnt know " Eva said.

Tanesha shook her head " How you not know? Its that guy Tyrell, his girl his Riya, Alex Banners sister. She-Hulk " Tanesha explained to Sandra.

Eva shrugged " I met him at a bar one night and we ended up back at a motel for a couple hours and the dick was too damn good and he let me drink his blood which was almost better then the sex, we've met up a couple times now and it was only by chance that I saw him with his family and recognized who they were ".
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 3:48 am

Cassandra heard the mans words though ignored them for now, she pressed forward with Harvey putting all she had into breaking the hold on him. Her efforts soon appeared to pay off as she was break the hold on his mind and quickly render the man unconscious before he could cause any more harm. The generated lava simply fell to the ground and Harvey returned to his human form. Cass kept herself and Harvey suspended with telekinetic levitation, Cass also lifted Abby up and all returned to the ship.

Abby congratulated Cass "Great work sis, you did it!" Cass gave Abby a appreciated smile before getting for serious "Thanks but I'm not so sure. Even with the remnants of the Goblin, and your amps. The person controlling Harvey was incredibly strong. I suspect he might of seen what he wanted to see, and simply relinquished control of a pawn he had no further use for." Even though the mission was a success, Cass didn't feel like she necessarily won here but more so was merely given the victory. If this guy really wanted to keep control of Harvey, she questioned if she really could of freed him.

-----

Just because Zig was such a charming young lad, Katy was happy to give Ku-Chan the info he wanted, she even offered to let him use her computer if needed. Turning her attention to Minerva "You did very well, nice touch at the end with the eyes and all, very Riku-like of you. That guy could do with having a little bit fear of god put into him anyway."

-----

Sandra's gear was also a one piece, red in color. "Well I hope Riya doesn't find out. Any of The Hulk's are not people you want to piss off. Then again it's probably Tyrell that should be worried the most." Sandra spoke about this subject pretty casually, wouldn't be to surprising for those who was aware of her history of shaking up with Milo despite her marriage to Dave. For those unaware of Sandra's past it might be a little more suspicious.

-----

In New York Tesla was seen arriving through the portal that connected Earth 616 and Earth 1. She'd not long finished a practice session with Lone Wolf and had just gotten cleaned up... possibly more then once. She flipped open her phone sending a text to the CodeBreakers, within seconds Tesla found herself teleported and in a pool, her cloths changed to a two-piece pink bikini. Tesla noted Sandra putting her phone to the side and then noticed what she was wearing. "Really, pink?" she questioned. Sandra shrugged and Tesla replied "Well, I suppose it's better then looking like a cast member out of Baywatch", obviously referring to Sandra's choice of a red one-piece.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 6:36 pm

The close-range final showdown between Nick and Hans was truly a sight to behold. Each time the former's spirit sword connected with the laser swords of the latter, sparks flew. It was a back-and-forth battle at feverish speed as both men dug into their positions and refused to retreat even a single step. Blows were sneaking through on both sides and it had become a battle of attrition. The victor would be decided when either Nick's force field or Hans' armor gave out. The battle was decided when Nick switched up his rhythm after faking him out and did an upward vertical slash on Hans' helmet.

In truth, Nick could have killed Hans just then by cleaving his whole skull in half. However, this was not a battle to the death and so he just cleaved his helmet in half. The pieces had just fallen to the side when his hand grasped Hans by the throat. An energy enhanced headbutt that followed shattered Hans' nose before Nick let him go to fall unconscious onto the sand. After wiping the blood off of his face, he looked down at his fallen foe with empathy and justice.
"I owed you a broken bone in return."

Nick crouched down and picked up Hans before putting him over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. It was not common for warriors from Earth 1 to see that their opponent got medical care before Scott, but his personal choice to be honorable had become embedded within the culture of Shadowgreen in particular. It was almost required for students from there to check on their defeated opponent, such was the prevailing culture now. Many hardcore people mocked them for this practice, but that tune changed after they themselves were defeated. Being caring did not mean that they were weak or soft. To think that about any student at Shadowgreen was a dangerous mistake that had sealed the defeat of many a cocky fighter.

"Alan, we're ready."
A Fire Path opened and Nick stepped through into the infirmary. After meeting with the on duty nurse, he set Hans in an empty bed and they began administering medical care on him. Nick walked out of the infirmary and to the Dome Room. When he saw Katy, Minerva, and Ku-Chan, he smiled at them.
"Minerva, Ku-Chan, what's up?"

As he approached them, he had missed their entire conversation and the retreat of Zig and friends.
"You're on the verge of going up in rank, babe. You've got the required number of wins and have displayed enough skill that you shouldn't need coaching. The exam to go up to Median is in five months, so I would recommend way less fighting and far more studying. Bettering your mind and spirit are even more important than bettering your body at Shadowgreen."
The greatest of student warriors had dreams that gave them motivation and drive like no one's business, so Katy would have to find her own motivation and dream if she truly intended to take the Shadow Force spot away from the likes of the Superiors.

Last edited by True Grave on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 7:27 pm

As the where talking Nick would approach them. "Oh hey Nick." He would go on to explain to Katy that she was far enough along that she could start to prioritize studies over combat. She didn't expect to be that far along already, but high grades where just as much part of the deal as win count. "Oh I'm that far along already? Well thanks for the heads up. I'm not still not lacking in opponents, but I'll certainly start shifting more time into studies."

Before long Ku-Chan started sensing a disturbance. "Don't tell me..." Before Nick could respond to Katy something caught Nicks's eye. He looked down seeing a women laying on the flooring, she had her head between his legs and was steering up at him waiting, as he looked down she smiled and shouted "peekaboo!" Not realizing the mistake she was about to make Katy was about to ask Tiffany what she was doing and where she'd been, but she'd barely uttered Tiffany's name when "Katy!!", Tiffany tried to quickly sit up unintentionally headbutting Nick in the dick as a result, then in the process of standing she got her arms caught up around Nick's legs, this time unintentionally tripping Nick and throwing over her back as she stood up. In a matter of goofy seconds, now Nick found himself laying on his back while Tiffany was standing. Katy was unsure how to approach the situation. "Um Nick, this is our other friend Tiffany. She's... special."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 2:32 am

" Gurl I know you like walking around looking like a bottle of milk, but some color aint go kill you " Tanesha pointed " You dont look half bad in pink "

Eva snorted " Why are you lying to her like that? " she turned to Sandra " I got that boy too pussy whipped to do anything but eat me out  "

Elspeth blushed, youd think she'd be used to hearing about explicit sexual things, if not simply from living with the code:breakers then from being a few centuries old " This Riya woman has the powers of the incredible Hulk correct? Then angering her certainly wouldnt be a good "

" Im not exactly shaking in my very nice boots, the jolly green giant can stay mad, she need to take that energy to her man, it aint my fault he's slingin that big ass dick around. I can certainly take her, but it would probably more entertaining to sick our petty president on her " Eva said, smirking " You remember that ratchet ass story he told us about how he whooped her ass when she showed up to one of his press meetings, shouting bible quotes? "

Tanesha shook her head " That was messy messy and you know hes kept his foot on her neck, but back to the topic of dick, what about your human dildo? "

" Luke, I'm still seeing him too, its all very casual ands a pretty good guy " Eva said with a shrug. Truthfully she was really enjoying herself with him, not just the sex, but he was an amusing man, his reactions to things most of all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet bid a farewell to the others went on his way, he had many things to consider, but first he had something to take care of. He teleported into a closed dimention where a figure was sprawled out on the ground, breathing hard.

" We'll I have to commend you, most people would have lost their sanity within a few hours of such extreme levels of torture, but you've held out for over a month now, impressive " Emmet said cruelly " Now have a seat " He gestured a not very comfortable looking chair appeared.

The person, revealed to be the water god slayer mage Miroku, climbed onto the seat, for the last month he'd been imprisoned in the room and put through inhuman levels of torture, usually ending with his body in piled of meat on the ground, before time rewound itself and made him whole. Throughout the whole thing he'd felt Emmets dark gaze on him, felt his anger and perverse enjoymemt, he trully was the leader of the code:breakers.

Emmet sat across from Miroku on his throne " You know why your here, well here in this room and not an undead creature. That is the fate of your leader and the god slayer mages of wind and earth. Lightning is dead and light.....is a child, even if my beloved fiancee had not asked me, I would not have harmed him, he is in time out as it was. But Iko make a request of me to spare you, something he has done before, of course I couldnt deny such an event, but that did not mean you would not receive the culmination of your entire teams punishment for freeing Godric and causing the deaths of my precious children "

Miroku winced, an immense pressure bared down on him, with Emmets anger and sorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ku-chan brought in Katy's whole computer set up and got to work as Nick appeared.

" Oh hi Nick " Minerva greeted him.

In the next moment Tiffany appeared, result in Nick knocked to the ground and Ku-Chan bursting into laughter and Minerva starring in shock.

" HAHAHAHA, friends? Katy dont put that bad juju on us bitch, she's yo BFF, Minnie and I are just innocent bystanders enjoying a show! " Ku-Chan said as he continued setting up the social media page " And by special she means wearing a certain kind of helmet "

" Um Tiffany where have you been? " Minerva asked.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 3:06 am

"Sounds like him", Sandra never really went out of her way to interact with Luke in SXM, but being a member of the group she obviously seen him around, worked on some missions with him and whatnot. She turned to Tesla "and what about you, your man living up to expectations?" Tesla was still getting a bit used to how suddenly conversation switched from light heart jabs to sex talk around here, but responded confidently. "Living up and dare I even say exceeding. The body on that man is amazing, and the dick most certainly measures up. He's one to keep things rocking all night long, no doubt."

-----

"Places" Tiffany responded while smiling cheerfully. Katy offered Nick a hand to help him while speaking to Tiffany "What kind of places?" Still with a goofy cheerful smile Tiffany responded with "all kinds." It didn't look like they where getting much in the way of answers, Katy just hoped Tiffany stayed out of trouble and didn't upset anybody."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 12:48 am

Nick looked down just in time to receive the blow to the dick from Tiffany. As he cried out in pain, he felt himself upended and unceremoniously dumped on his back. Too stunned to move, his vision swam from the pain below the belt.
"Yeah...I can tell..." he said in response to Katy's comment that her friend was 'special'.
When he could move again, he took her hand and stood up.
"Always happy to entertain," he said with a good-natured laugh, realizing how funny it would look if it had happened to someone else.

Realizing it was Tiffany, his smile got bigger.
"Hey, you were the girl that gave me that huge power boost back then. I really owe you for helping me to see that I could get stronger."
He gave her a quick hug and then put on a businesslike expression again.
"Definitely make sure to study as well as fight. Some of the Instructors will quite literally kick your ass if you fall behind in their classes."

One of them was Mrs. Groughby, who taught Physics. She had the incredible ability to calculate trajectory and probability, meaning that she could throw a rubber ball and hit someone in the right eye ten times out of ten. Nick had briefly had a D in her class and so she took him to the Dome and pelted him with rubber balls until he surrendered. Needless to say, he finished her class with an A because he didn't want a second round of 'Tutoring'. Shivering a little at the memory, he gestured toward the hall.
"Would you like a tour of the place?" he asked Minerva, Ku-Chan, and Tiffany, knowing that all three would find it entertaining in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Katy was pleased to see Nick at least took everything in stride, Tiffany was someone most people preferred not to be in the company. "I've already shown them around" Tiffany then butt in with "And I took my own tour around the world". Huh, so that's where she's been all this time Katy thought. "But that said Nick you know more history and details about this place then me, so if you guys wanna go another round you might learn something new."

-----

As the ship headed back Abby took Harvey to a holding cell, there was no risk as the man was going to be out for quite a while after all this. Cass took off the suit and passed it to Tanreka, revealing some minor burns on her body where Harvey's attack had melted though. "The suit is impressive, things could of been much worse had I not been wearing this. It could however still stand to be stronger it's at all possible to do so."

Tanerka's suit had saved Cass from any serious harm, but if it already failed on the likes of Harvey, then it was going to offer little to no resistance at all if they ever came upon any other Godric like threats.

-----

"In other news, what's the latest progress with this Fusion Church nonsense?" asked Tesla. Sandra replied back "Not much. We still don't know who's leading that operation, whoever it is is good at hiding from telepaths as neither myself or Emmet has been able to track him down." Tesla responded with "so it's likely this guy is a telepathic himself, or has telepathy as a ability?" Sandra suspected this may be the case as well, though other options was possible. "There's a good chance, and he's someone possibly comparable our level at that, if he is a telepath."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 9:31 pm

" Is he now? " Eva asked her curiousity mildly peaked " Lone coyote or something right? I've found these martial artist types are generally really good or really bad at sex, like fighting and fucking are not always interchangeable, but some people dont get that "

Tanesha sniggered " Yeah that hip thrust can do more damage then necessary if that careful, one wrong move and knock that pussy off the frame takes on a whole new meaning "

This got another round of laughter, even making Elspeth chuckle while she blushed. She took more of an interest when the church of fusion was brought up " Yes Mother has mentioned that, it isnt many that can thwart his telepathy. Certainly it would take more then one telepathy, a group of three or even more and they would need to be highly skilled to erect mental barriers of great complexity "

" Do you think their using magic too? " Eva asked " Jerry and the other mages in the group have tried scrying and that hasnt gotten any results either "

Elspeth nodded " Thats possible as well, this person clearly doesnt want to be found, at least not yet "

" Not until whatever fucked up plan they have gets kicked into action right? " Tanesha said " Thats how this crap goes "
-----------------------------------------------------

Sonya had woken up awhile ago, she was still keeping her eyes closed, afraid to open them, she knew that if she did so, she would wake up back in her room and she didnt want that fantastical dream to end just yet. Eventually she slowly opened her eyes and saw it was in fact no her room back on earth. But a large and rather nice looking room, clearly Asgard, so it wasnt a dream after all.

She smiled as she snuggeled deeper into the bed, it was true, she was here, It was all real. She climped out of bed and walked over to the balcony where she was greeted by a breathtaking sight of the city. Leaning against the railing she took it all in " Sonya " she said her new name " Tanya " her old one.

Both felt right to her, she was still Tanya, but now Sonya took more presidence, felt more natural. She couldnt wait to see what the future brought for her now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh yes, i'd love to learn more about place " Minerva said happily " Ku-Chan? "

" Where you go, I go Minnie " the shikigami said from behind the computer screen " Besides i've got nothing better to do "

----------------------------------------------------------

" What now? " Miroku asked, keeping his gaze on the ground.

Emmet was silent for a moment then the room suddenly changed, Miroku looked up and found they were now on a beach, one he knew very well.

" Were going to look over your past, see what led you to this moment " Emmet said. Surely he already knew all of this from simply reading Miroku's mind. But then it only made sense that he would want Miroku to relieve those moments, another act of cruelty. He sighed as the story began to unfold.

Mirkoku's mother was a japanese woman named Mio, a renowned mage known for her beauty and magecraft, particularly her healing abilties. She was loved by all the sea creatures that populated the area and from this it wasnt long till word of her stretched across the seas till they reached the kingdom of Poseidon, the greek god of the seas. He was taken by her, so one day while she was sleeping on the beach, the tide came in and swept her out to see. In her dreams she was drifting beneath the waves when a dolphin came up to her, gifting her a necklace made of the pretties seashells she'd ever seen.

The dolphin changed into a man and they made love. Mio awoke from her dreak, wearing the same necklace. It wasnt long after that, she realized she was pregnant and who the father was. She kept this fact to herself, even when the man she'd been prepared to marry accused her infidelity, he wasnt exactly wrong so she could only apologizxe and focus on her baby. Her family were furious with her, all except her grandfather who sayed at her side.

When the time came, she went to a tide pool and gave birth to her son, naming him Miroku after her grandfather.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 pm

"You definitely got that right babe" Sandra said in response to Tanesha. Honestly villains good at hiding themselves where almost the most annoying. No doubt this guys was just waiting for the most opportune time to strike. Sandra really wished they could just get to the fighting and be done with this instead of waiting around, wondering what's next. She almost felt like barging into the church and just demanding somebody give up this guys location or he reveal himself. But acting that rashly was surely going to result in more harm then good. So here they where, waiting around as this guy dictates his next move.

-----

"Alright it's settled, Nick feel free to lead on. Tiff" Katy stopped short as Tiffany was gone again, just to reappear seconds later wearing a comically oversized and colorful sombrero with a giant taco on top of it. "Where did you get... you know what I'm not even going to ask. Listen Tiffany Nick is taking us on a tour of the school. Just, for the love of god try to behave."

"Can do!" Tiffany exclaimed cheerfully.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Nick nodded with a smile.
"Alright. Follow me."
Since Katy had probably given them a good tour of the school facility, he showed them the living quarters.
"We have a large apartment complex for families that either cannot live in human society due to their appearance, or who simply want to live in the nation of Shadowgreen. They work either at Shadowgreen or at this giant mall over here."

Nick led them into the mall, which was gigantic and composed of brand names that were popular worldwide.
"Thanks to our connections with the UN, we have access to goods available in other member nations. Our mall is so gigantic and carries so many goods that we sometimes get tourists that just want to shop here."
Nick led them to the back, where they would possibly be shocked to see a store selling drugs that were illegal in most countries, such as methamphetamine and cocaine.
"All drugs are legal in the nation of Shadowgreen, which means that they are safely regulated and available for those who want them. Since they are addictive, we have extensive rehab programs for those who want to quit, as well."

It had been a controversial decision to make all drugs legal, but it had the positive benefit of making the illegal drug trade redundant, for the most part. Some enterprising students sometimes bought up drugs and resold them at a premium, but this practice was nipped in the bud whenever it became too prevalent. With no stigma or legal consequences for using drugs, it was simply down to personal choice and acceptance of consequences. Nick showed Ku-Chan a sex store that sold sex toys and pornography that was illegal everywhere else in the world.
"Feel free to browse to your heart's content, and please let the clerk know that you may have one item free of charge on the Shadow Force."
Nick took Minerva and Katy to a more family friendly part of the store where they sold clothing.

"We have clothes, designer and common, from all over the world here. You ladies are all free to have any outfit of your choice, free of charge."
Nick would see to it that the proprietors were reimbursed for the cost of the goods out of the Shadow Force funds.
The clothing was divided into sections based on casual, business casual, formal wear, underwear, lingerie, and even costumes for Halloween or other uses. Nick stood by patiently as the ladies shopped, interested to see what they would pick out. They would certainly have no shortage of options.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 12:18 am

Well Katy was wrong about the drugs, not only did students stash drugs but the school even went as far as to legally sell them. Katy, Tiffany and Minerva entered the clothing store, it was massive. "This is going to take a while to look though" she said, taking it all in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next