Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 12:14 am

Eventually Sonya tore herself away from the beautiful sight as her stomach started to rumble, she felt incredibly famished, like she hadnt eaten in years. Throwing a robe over what she assumed were pajama's, she reached for the door and paused. Was she allowed to leave the room? It seemed kind of silly that she wasnt, she was queen....wait no that was her other self?.....sister.....this was going to be very confusing for awhile.

Evenetually she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Two women were standing at either side of door and immediately bowed as they saw her, making Sonya blush " Oh! Um hi.....im hungry....um can you point me in the direction of the kitchen?...."

" You need not do that mistress Sonya, we shall have food aplenty prepared for you " one of the women said. Sonya kinda wanted to stretch her legs a little more, but figured she could do that after eating, she headed back into the room and sat in a comfy stare, idly wondering if they had TV here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miroku's childhood continued to play out. He lived a fairly normal life, living with his mother in their village, where he helped her with her work and she taught him magic. Mostly keeping to the house and the sea. One time he'd come upon kids bullying another and soundly beat them. Later his mother came to him after the childrens parents had complained to her about their childrens injuries. She told him he was a special boy with great power and had to be careful how he used it.

On his twelth birthday, Poseidon came from the sea to visit him for the first time, the two stared at each other for a solid five minutes, not exchanging a word, but seeming to understand one another. Poseidon gifted him an enchanted trident and a necklace before leaving, drawing the ire of Poseidons son Tridon. Not long after he turned sixteen, the village was attacked by a large monster while he was fishing at sea.

He rushed back and slayed the monster, but tragically his mother had been killed in the attack. He discovered that the monster had been sent by his half brother Tridon and dove into the sea, swimming straight for Poseidons castle. There he confronted Tridon and the two engaged in combat, with Miroku beating the god to within an inch of his life, as he preapred to land a killing blow, Poseidon intervened and Miroku struck, scarring the gods right eye.

Miroku was banished from Poseidons kingdom and tossed back to the land.

Miroku cast his gaze down, even years later the wounds were still fresh on his heart, the loss of his mother had been his driving force for so long now.

" Hmm its said that god slayer magic was brought into existence by a terrible tragedy rought by the gods and as such only those who suffer from the gods can learn it. Poseidon has never been accused of being a great father, but few gods make good parents, barring myself of course " Emmet sipped from a cup of tea he'd conjured

" But your plight hardly means anything to me, had we met under different circumstances, I may have helped you reap revenge against Poseidon, but you sought to turn your vendetta against the whole world and use my brother to help achieve your goal. But that has all been dashed and all that is left are my fallen childrens graves, oh what shall we do with you now "

Miroku flinched, what was Emmet going to do, something to make the last month seem like a pleasant stroll through a park, to be sure. Finally Emmet told Miroku to raise his head, once done the god pressed his index finger to Miroku's forehead and began drawing something, the process producing a scalding, burning sensation.

Once he was done, Emmet conjured a mirror and held it up for Miroku to see, on the young mans forehead was the Code:Breakers symbol, but with symbols thorned around it.

" Make no mistake, while I mark you with our symbol, you are little more then my slave, as you will be for the next thousand years, in that time you will live for me and do as I say, at the for front my childrens protection is your main concern, other then that you are to clean my homes from top to bottom and anything else that comes to mind, am I clear "

Emmet roughly grabbed Miroku's chin and forced their eyes to meet as he utter the last line. Miroku saw absolute destruction in those crimson eyes and for the first time in his life, he feared a god.

Ku-Chan breezed through the clothing racks " Trash, trash, garbage, tacky, UGH who is wearing this crap? "

Minerva followed behind him, she thought the clothes looked rather nice, but she could admit her eye for fashion had been stunted. But she read Emmets fashion magazine and blog religiously so she was gradually gaining a better eye, especially with her own clothing choices. Though it mostly pertained to gothic lolita style, Riku had made that her uniform for lessons and it had become her main style outside of lessons too.

" This looks lovely " She pulled out black dress that was backless and had black ruffles at the base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later the Code:Breakers were seated in the main dining room, they made a point to have dinner together a few times a month, otherwise everyone just did their own thing. The table was stacked with food, filling the room with a delicious aroma.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 1:34 am

Just as she wondered that, a big flat screen with all the channels appeared in Sonya's room, Tanya having used a clone with magic to conjure one up. Not to say she lacked trust in the Code:Breakers or anything, but Tanya had been checking in on Sonya every so often just encase there was any complications with what Riku and Emmet did. Luckily, as to be expected, all seemed to be going fine with Sonya thus far.

Tanya despawned the clone and stood up from the queen's throne. Blackheart and those Asgardian Traitors did quite a bit of damage, Tanya sighed "And we had just finished building that stadium to." She walked out onto patio to overlook the scenery.

-----

Sandra was still amazed how much food there was at these gatherings, it was almost overkill but at least nobody ever went away hungry.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 1:51 am

Sonya was shocked when a tv suddenly appeared in her room, but relaxed when she realized it was Tanya's doing. For a moment she could see a strange aura around the tv, her mind telling her she was seeing magic. Must be another skill from all the magical knowledge, Sonya thought to herself as she picked up a remote and began clicking through the channels.

There was so much to see, a lot of new stuff and very little she could remember. She'd never been one to spend a lot of time watching television, but she could admit she had her fair number of shows she'd been obsessed with. Were they still on though? What else was on that she could watch, it felt like weight of appearing a decade into the future was starting to weight on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kano frowned, he'd been summoned to the royal library after a report of theft occuring. He'd been worried something like this would happen with the recent attack. Though he'd assumed the treasury or armory would be hit, not to say the library didnt house hundreds of ancient and powerful tombs. The librarians were still taking stock, but it wouldnt be long till they discovered what was taken.

---------------------------------------------------------

" Do you know what it means to trully be immortal? "

Cain had posed this question to his two attendants, he was currently sitting in a recliner with a large book propped up on his lap.

Vulture, the male of the two looked up from his meal and shrugged " That word has lost a lot of its meaning when you see how many people on this earth are immortal "

Cain chuckled " Your not wrong in that, but I speak of something deeper. Memory, as long as a person is remembered then they are never trully gone. There are many people that are long gone but we still remember them and shall continue to do so long into the future, this preservation and remembrance ensures their immortality "

The gir was sitting next to her brother and playing with a bunch of stuffed animals " How does that factor into your plan to bring back Milo? Making people mad at Phoenix and desperate for Milo wouldnt be able to do that "

" Not on its own, but theres all the things he's doing behind the scenes and not telling us about " Vultures tone indicated that he wasnt bothered by this " Using magic a regular person could probably be manifested "

" But not Milo, especially not without a proper vessel to hold his millions of powers " The girl continued the train of thought " But its not impossible "

Cain grinned, as usual they were quick to deduce his methods and intentions " I dont want to bother you with unnecessary details, I know what you wish to get out of this and I intend to make it happen. But I shall gladly layout the extra details, I believe you may be able to see something im missing "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku was regaling the table with the days events, Jericho was particularly interested in the magical aspects.

" How did you come across that spell? Its highly complicated and nothing to used lightly "

Riku grinned " Where I found it is a story in itself as for how I did it, well you know a bitch is a genius mage and I did take some shortcuts, hmm maybe thats why it turned into Sewer rat being clone besties with Elmo "

" Yeah I'm stuck on that part too " Eva put in, as usual she had no plate and was just there for the social interactions. Garfield on the other hand had a straw jutted into a severed head that he was sipping on.

Emmet glided into the room and took his seat at the head of the table, Miroku standing behind his seat, wearing an immaculate butler outfit.

" Good evening dawlings, I trust your enjoying the meal "

" Yeah foods great, uh Em whats going on with him? " Tanesha asked

" Oh! Of course, this is my new slave, he will be working here as a butler for the next thousand years to pay for his severe crimes, he'll be cleaning the mansion from top to bottom everyday from morning to night. Also i'll request that you perform no acts of violence against him....that is for me to enjoy. Also i've tried a new recipe for the Pasta that I hope your enjoying "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 3:08 am

"I see death was to easy of a punishment." Tesla commented. Sandra while maybe not the most comfortable with slavery, understood all to well the bitter hatred of someone harming her children. Whatever Miroku had coming, he had brought it upon himself. "The food is great as always" Sandra said, complimenting the changes Emmet made.

-----

From her vantage point Tanya could see cleanup and restoration operations where already underway. In a way they where lucky, Blackheart was immensely more powerful then when Sandra beat him all those years ago. The devastation from that battle could of been much worse. The most worrisome thing was if more assaults where still to come. Having Riku around at the time was admittedly rather helpful but that would not always be the case. She turned back to the throne room, something was stewing and it was far from over.

Kano had gone out to investigate a theft, surely whatever was taken was going to spell only more trouble.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 8:01 am

Detroit, Michigan

9:30 a.m.

Mayor's Office

It was early in the morning and the Mayor’s Office was quiet. Filled with several dozen employees and a even more police officers, and yet still…quiet. Denise Walters walked through the halls, heels clicking on the marble floor ignoring the fearful glances people would give. This fear was because mostly everyone in the office were aware that she wasn’t human, and there were blood stains on her leather jacket.

“Mayor Isaac! How are you this morning?” She greeted busting the door open startling the young Hispanic man who was sitting with the chief of police. The officer jumped up instinctively reaching for her weapon but didn’t pull it out knowing who it was. Her hands trembled as the urge to draw didn’t fully disappear, but she took a deep breath and calmed down. Isaac composed himself in his seat, comforted that the chief was by him.

“Ms. Walters! My apologies but I was in a meeting with Chief Louis. If you would schedule a meeting…”

“Speaking of the Chief of police. How is Anthony by the way?” she walked over to the woman who still wasn’t entirely sure holstering her weapon was a good idea. Denise was only a few inches shorter than the 5’9 black Chief of police, but her eyes. The intense scarlet eyes seemed ever more present now and for a moment the room grew cold.  “The officer I told you to get rid of. How is he?”

“I- he should be at home now. He wanted to take today off. Is something wrong?”

She smiled and turned to walk away. “No not really or at least not anymore.”

“Wait what do you mean by that?”

“Ha ha ha ha I mean the little bitch hero was caught talking to some of his friends from the Hero’s Guild or whatever its called.” She turned back to both with a more sinister look “I mean, a few of your colleagues should be in the process of ripping him limb from limb any moment now!”

At this point any reservations the officer had for a confrontation disappeared. In an instant the Chief drew her pistol on Denise quicker than the Mayor was even able to process. He got up immediately from his chair and took a step back. “Please just calm down!”

“You’re lying they wouldn’t.”

“Oh, are you worried all your friends turned on you?” she mockingly asked.

“Why are you doing this now? Why so blatant?”

“My vacation on this planet is over. This city is going to be my little meat farm but keeping my cattle in this dimension would be difficult. I won’t bore you two with the specifics, but this city is being moved to somewhere with more consistent weather. You two can either be on my side and help herd the rabble or be food its that simple. I won’t make the same offer twi-  BANG!!!”

Denise felt a bullet bounce off her skull and heard several more gunshots. Each bullet simply fell to the ground or ricocheted into the wall nearby. The only thing damaged were her clothes and the room. Both the Mayor and Chief stood their pistols still aimed but terrified by how ineffective their weapons were.

“Damn didn’t let me finish and wow Mayor, I didn’t even know you had it in you. Good, very very good.” The temperature dropped dramatically, and ice slowly began form around the room. “A warrior’s death is what we all should dream of.”

Detroit, Michigan

10:10 a.m.

It was a little after 10 a.m. when Scott and Eliza were driving towards Officer Anthony Barnes house. They spoke to him yesterday about the whereabouts of Glory and the state of the city. He asked for them to come tomorrow, but when Eliza woke up she had a bad feeling. Something bad was going to happen and they needed to find Anthony now. It was a bad feeling that Scott was more than willing to acknowledge.

“Thank you for listening to me Scott. I’m still unseasoned so maybe I’m wrong, but I need to see it for myself.”

“Unseasoned or not a hero often has to trust their instincts. Also it doesn’t hurt to check and considering how on edge he was last night…you might be correct to worry.” Scott in his own way knew this was the right move. They didn’t call the others yet but planned to if their suspicions were confirmed.

They arrived in his driveway and left the car. Anthony’s front door was cracked open. Both immediately readied themselves for combat and slowly approached.

“Obviously a trap. Valor any life signs?”

“Officer Barnes is within the living room, but his health is failing and he is in great pain.” Scott nodded then repeated the information to Eliza who simply grimaced and became more determined.

“Trap or not we have to help him.”

“Agreed, I’ll take the lead.” He walked through and was the first to see what Valor meant by “his health is failing”. The living room was destroyed and Anthony himself was nailed to the wall. Metal pipes were stabbed through his arms and legs holding him to the wall. Large jagged scars covered his body. Anthony was barely conscious, but he could still notice that they were there, but his tongue was gone. Even through the intense pain he tried to scream words at them, but nothing coherent came out.

“INCOMING ATTACK!” Valor warned

“Eliza activate your armor!” Immediately she activated her armor and raced towards Anthony.

“LORD CAMELOT!” Armor materialized around her along with a massive shield. She turned her back towards Anthony and raised the shield in front of them. The magical energy contained within created a force field that could easily block almost any strike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Multiple rockets and grenades slammed into the house from all sides all but leveling the entire structure. Nearby houses were hit with debris and shrapnel flying through the windows injuring many unlucky enough to be in the way. Ten individuals were surrounding the house both in the street and roofs of nearby houses holding rocket launchers and grenades. They waited until the smoke cleared, surprised upon seeing Scott and Eliza essentially unharmed. However, Anthony while mostly protected from the attack died from his wounds.

“So you’re the heroes Ms. Walters warned us about. You haven’t disappointed.” One of them wore the uniform of the Detroit Police Department.  He was the closest to the two standing near their now wrecked rental car. “Before this gets uglier and someone else gets hurt you should surrender.”

He immediately looked to his right when a family walked out one of the nearby houses that was hit with shrapnel. Some were bleeding, but he saw a young girl only ten yrs old trying to help her father move. Eliza sensed the vampire’s intentions. Red lightning arced over her armor as she used mana burst to dash 50 ft towards the family. The attacker moved with superhuman speed as well but was immediately blocked by the young hero. A large sword formed in her hand and she slashed towards her opponent just barely hitting his shirt. He jumped back and drew a sub machine gun along with the others on Eliza and the family.

“Destructive Aura” just before they could fire Scott unleashed his powerful aura towards them. It annihilated the first man, but the others moved towards the still occupied houses. Many of them snarled showing sharp fangs. Their movement was faster than Scott or Eliza expected.

“There are no signs of organ functioning within them. They are likely vampiric or some other form of undead. If the former they likely have some way to avoid the deadly effects of sunlight.”

Valor’s analysis was accurate. Even Eliza could sense the distinct feeling of death encroaching just from being around them. “Valor anyone else with similar life signs nearby?”

“Three kilometers away there are twenty undead targets approaching.”

Downtown Detroit

10:15 a.m.

Sheriha gave Tabitha a tray of food for breakfast. Before they could even discuss today’s plan a breaking news alert appeared on the monitor.

“This is Tanya Fisher from Channel 4 news, and we are here at the Mayor’s office where 15 minutes ago shots reportedly rang out. The mayor and police chief were present when the gunfire occurred.” She turned to look over the police barricade where police officers and swat members were assembling.  “As you can see over a dozen police cruisers are here with more on their way.” The reporter and her cameraman were standing down the street, but it was still clear that there was some sort of stand off occurring.

BOOM

“Oh my god.” One of the squad cars exploded. The reporter and cameraman moved a little closer to the barricade to see what was going on. Dozens of shots were fired as the police were seemingly aiming at nothing. From there position they couldn’t even see who or what they were firing at. Several officers exploded as if they were water balloons. Blood and body parts were flying everywhere, but no one could tell what was happening. Even the reporter was almost paralyzed by what was going on. Yasuri watched following the near invisible movements. “We’re leaving NOW!”

Footage switched too the anchors in the newsroom who were stunned and struggled to find the words for what happened. An older black anchor looked back towards the camera and attempted to compose himself. “Umm w-we’ll try and check back in on Tanya soon. For now, we’re receiving further reports of other attacks around Southern Michigan and there are fights between police officers in the streets around Mayor’s Office. Stay away from that area as much as possible. The Governor has not made statements yet, but we expect a state of emergency to be announced. Stay safe everyone! “

Sheriha brought up news channels on other monitors and some showed images of the skyline and near the GM Renaissance Center there was a massive blood red tree slowly growing there. It was transparent and barely seemed tangible, but it was there. Tabitha noticed the power she sensed permeating the entire city seemed to grow far weaker to the point it was barely there. However, she suspected it was all converging on one point. The ex Egyptian soldier muttered in Arabic something along the lines of "It's too early for this."  

“It was Ms. Walters she attacked those officers. What’s the plan?” Yasuri said confidently while watching the monitors. Sheriha herself couldn’t even tell what was attacking them, but the assassin was very perceptive.

“Plan?” Sheriha asked laughing to herself. “Whatever heroes are supposed to do. Save the damn city from whatever she’s planning. Do you have any idea what that is Tabitha?”

Tabitha walked over to the window of the suite they were in. The building was more than tall enough that they could see the new intruding structure in Detroit’s skyline. he fact that tree appeared in the city was all she needed to know. It was a Blood Lord interdimensional vampires that very rarely showed themselves. They’d use their power to shed a piece of reality into their own personal dimension. Primarily to make their own farm of humans they could feed on indefinitely, but the process always seemed inefficient considering they could easily do it in this reality. Considering how strong and violent no one ever got the chance to ask why they chose this method. They carried none of the typical weaknesses of any vampire native to this dimension. Time and anti-regeneration-based attacks were useful, but only a temporary deterrent in most cases. She knew all of this now and realized the city was in immediate danger. They must strike quickly.

justinlynch3 and shinigamiriku like this post

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 2:25 pm

The vampires Eliza and Scott battled were falling back. Scott’s destructive aura and Eliza’s sword essentially nullified their regenerative abilities. The families in the area were already in the process of evacuating and obtaining hostages while in the middle of a fight was next to impossible for Denise’s soldiers. Yet, collateral damage would get out of hand if they didn’t end this soon.

“Kill the girl we can at least get close to her!” the desperate order came from a vampire who surrounded herself with ice further down the street. She sneered and reached out her hands. A wave of cold wind then ice followed freezing everything in its path. Eliza, still covered in armor simply ran forward blade at the ready. Mana arced in the form of lightning around her body the moment the ice hit her. Instead of slowing her down it seemed to explode on contact as the knight dashed in short bursts breaking ice and concrete. While focused she just barely noticed pillars of rock flying towards her long with metal spikes. These vampires were likely mutants when they were turned, but none of these stopped her. Her sword Clarent began to glow, and she sliced through every projectile coming towards her shattering them until her blade finally impaled the ice mutant. Unlike most weapons Clarent was a cursed blade that felled a great King and as a sign of respect towards its greatest victim anything it struck died. The Knight came within a few meters of the vampire. As it tried to turn away and run Eliza bisected the vampire, the monster’s body caught fire and disintegrated in the sun. The others were even more hesitant to attack now.

“FIST OF VALOR!!!” a dozen bodies with batlike wings dropped from the sky making craters in the ground. Scott hovered above in the sky, daring anyone to meet him there.

“Will you surrender now?” he asked with a booming voice. Eliza was still barely able to keep herself in check after seeing what they did to Anthony but knew as a hero she couldn’t let rage overcome her. Many of the vampires around them seemed to retreat into the shadows giving them some breathing room.

“This is Instinct can you hear me?” Both could hear Sheriha’s voice in their earpiece. She was on the roof of the hotel with Yasuri and Tabitha watching as the massive tree in the sky continued to invade the skyline.

“Yes, this is Crusader we’ve already engaged the enemy. Unfortunately, officer Barnes was killed but it looks like Ms. Walters employs vampires. It looks like they’ve retreated for…now.” He droned off when he started noticing the sky above the city. Now that things calmed down for a moment, he and Eliza could see what was happening downtown. “Umm can you explain what I’m seeing downtown?”

“It’s umm complicated. If you can try to rendezvous with us at the hotel. Denise is planning to take the whole city into another dimension. According to Tabitha we need weapons that can prevent regeneration and I think you two are best equipped for it.”

“We will be there as soon as possible!” Eliza was confident in her weapons ability to deal damage to opponents capable of regenerating quickly. However, something told her to save her energy for the final battle. “Unfortunately, I doubt these vampires are entirely gone.”

Scott nodded in agreement. Valor already told them that many were still in hiding and leaving them in their rear would likely complicate things. “Instinct we will make sure the civilians are safe here and then we’ll come to you.”

In the military, critical situations like this one would likely have put civilians on the backburner, but Sheriha became a hero for a reason. She had no issue with putting civilians first now. “Do it, we’ll wait for as long as we can. Good hunting.”

Sheriha’s raised her right hand in the air and cubes of light formed around her body constructing her power armor in an instant. The jets on her back and feet flared up as they activated and shot her several feet into the air. “Let’s see if we can spot our target first. Then we can plan our attack.”

“What about the police? I haven’t fought vampires often, but I know a normal police force can’t handle them. Think they can last long enough?” Yasuri asked while tying his long hair into a ponytail. He was anxious, sitting on the edge of the roof top and listening to the chaotic sounds of a city under attack got his blood pumping.  

“Also,” Yasuri stood up and pointed towards one of branches. “She’s right there.”

Tabitha who was mostly preparing a spell the entire time they were speaking to the other group. When it was finished, she used another spell to enhance her vision to see exactly where Yasuri was pointing and to her surprise found a lone woman with a black leather crop top and and dark indigo jeans. Her hair was short and turquoise with familiar scarlet eyes. “You are oddly perceptive.”

“Heh my sister used to say something like that followed by, ‘if only you had the brains to match’.”

“Perceptive is an understatement. Let’s hope she stays put. She’s about ten kilometers away but I can hit her from here. That isn’t a good hiding spot wouldn’t she try and avoid being spotted?” Sheriha wondered but her answer was coming sooner than she thought. Not long after everyone spotted her, she started looking around, searching for something. Eventually her gaze rested on them. A cold chill ran down Tabitha’s spine as she felt those eyes directly on her.

Black shadow like wings stretched from Denise’s back. Its form was erratic, constantly changing and the darkness was slowly replaced by tiny lights resembling stars in the night sky. It was like gazing at the stars from one’s bedroom window. With one motion she shot into the air. The wings expanded even further completely dwarfing her. Another flap of these wings sent her hurtling towards the group at speeds far greater than sound. Tabitha was in the process of summoning her wand, but it would be impossible for her to react in time.

“ZERO SHIFT!!!” Sheriha appeared right in front of Denise. Zero Shift compressed space and time in a form that allowed her to tactically warp to any location in the universe. However, she must manually make the calculations which is difficult even with her intellect. Denise’s speed forced her to bet on this unknown technology to work before Tabitha could be killed. Why the magus was the target she didn’t know but it wasn’t important. She warped 50 meters in front of Tabitha, instantly arriving in the space before Denise could. Plasma blades extended from her wrists with a temperature as hot as the surface of the sun. The bloodlord was surprised for an instant then grinned. Its massive wings were shrunken but then turned into blade like appendages. One slash from Sheriha was parried instantly with ease. Before another could be made the appendages from the bloodlord sliced at the unshielded powerarmor a dozen times in a second. The suit’s armor held but Sheriha could still feel the blows and was barely remaining conscious before getting hit one last time with enough force to send her flying towards the city limits.

“Grgk!” The Bloodlord coughed up blood and looked down at her chest to see someone’s arm inside of it. The sound of her own ribs shattering, and heart being torn out confused her. Yasuri reached his hand through her chest with ease. The assassin’s eyes were hollow and filled with nothing but malice. They were still in the air as this was happening and he moved his right hand to rip off her head but like with Sheriha she smacked him away with the appendage. She had every attention to turn him into a smeer on some building, but his body flew intact into a nearby office building. How a human was able to get so close worried her, but it didn’t matter. Both encounters all took place in a matter of seconds, but it allowed Tabitha time to summon her wand. Denise sprouted wings and flew straight towards Tabitha but crashed into a powerful barrier covering half the roof.

“Not bad.” She complimented before backing off and landing right in front of it. Denise paced along its edge staring at the small magus with a cute, but dangerous looking wand. It was silent as both parties sized each other up during their standoff. “So, you’re that magus from last night. Really made things a little harder for me. Not bad for your age.”

“Don’t let my size fool you. I’m not a little girl.”

“Oh, I know.” Denise licked the blood from her lips. The magus noticed the only wound inflicted on her was already healed. Even her clothes were repaired. “I toyed with the magecraft of this world. You are most certainly a genius amongst your peers and elders. A strong and restless magus who is better off on the battlefield then endlessly researching a way to reach the root. I respect it.”

“Thank you for the compliments, Blood lord.”

“You know I never liked that name. We aren’t even that proficient when it comes to controlling blood. However, I figured if you were a strong opponent we could talk before I kill you. So, want to get this over with?”

“Just one question.” Tabitha wasn’t sure of her ally’s status. At the time her spell improved her vision just enough to barely perceive Yasuri and Sheriha’s defense. Whether or not they were alive was unknown. All she could do now is delay just a tiny bit longer so that Eliza and Scott could arrive. Any second counted. Even worse the sky noticeably turned blood red. “Bloodlords are powerful and incredibly resourceful, but every single one encountered operates alone and tries to do exactly what you’re doing now.”

Tabitha noticed Denise’s demeanor seemed to change ever so slightly. The deadly confidence was there, but there was a hint of something else. Anger maybe?

“There are many theories, but I subscribe to one that is the least popular. You’re running away, aren’t you?” the question posed was met with silence. “What has you scared to the point you’ve run to our universe only to try and pack up and keep moving?”

A cool breeze washed over them as Denise considered her response. “Those are two questions, but I’ll only say this.” The wings appeared again as she readied her next attack. “If you knew what was coming, you’d run as well.”

The wings began to change into a dozen scythe like shadows. They swiftly converged onto Tabitha’s shield ready to rip it apart. Just before the blood lord attacked her scythes turned into wings and she flew away into the air. A blue stream of light tore through the air where she just was almost tearing the nearby building in half that it hit. Tabitha was thankful the street they were on was essentially evacuated.

“Did she really feel me watching her from here?” Sheriha mumbled as she hovered in the air. Her right arm morphed into a large railgun. She was a dozen kilometers away trying to find the perfect shot. “In the next ten seconds make sure that bitch can’t move.” Everyone on comms could hear the request.

“Ten seconds?” Tabitha questioned the likelihood of that happening. She directed her wand in Denise’s direction. Instead of looking for the sniper Denise immediately focused on the magus. Just the mere intent of activating a spell drew her ire. Tabitha frowned realizing this creature’s danger sense was possibly too strong to bypass.

“Let me help.” Just as they heard Yasuri’s voice Tabitha saw him in the air as if floating behind the monster. He spun around three times. Each movement delivered a graceful kick towards her skull. Before Denise could even comprehend what was happening, she was sent flying down into the street cratering the ground. “Umm a little help?” Yasuri didn’t have a plan on how to land after he jumped to his target. Tabitha created a strong gust of wind under the hero and carried him towards her. She rushed towards the edge of the roof top and aimed her wand down towards Denise.

“Wind Wall!”

A tornado appeared around the bloodlord carrying her into the air. Tabitha motioned her wand in a circle causing the tornado to condense into a sphere of wind the size of a small building. Anything could enter but leaving would cause immense damage. She even created a barrier that worked under a similar principle.

Sheriha’s powersuit was advanced enough to see the flailing enemy inside the sphere.   “I got you.” The railgun was charged up at full power now. She fired pushing her back a few feet through the air. The projectile was able to travel miles in an instant pulverizing its target. The blue light pierced the wind in a instant. Tabitha removed her spells, and everyone could see the upper half of Denise’s body obliterated along with one of her wings as she fell to the ground. However even that clearly wasn’t enough since her body began to regenerate in freefall.

“As expected, none of our attacks can kill her. Instinct!”  

“Already on the way.” A sonic boom was heard in the distance indicating Sheriha’s movement. Yasuri stretched a bit as he walked up beside Tabitha. His hoodie was completely torn off only showing a scarred body with a few new ones added. The fact he was even moving seemed remarkable. Even so…

“Hold still.” Tabitha commanded, she placed her hand on his chest casting a healing spell. She even decided to enhance his physical abilities as well. At this point she just assumed he was just a very talented Asassin. “How are you feeling?”

“Even better now. Ready for round two.”

“Me To!” Denise flew back up wings spread with two eyes appearing within its wingspan. A golden light shined brightly nearly blinding the two watching.

“MOMENTARY WIND!” Tabitha once again called upon the magic of the Sky Dragon, but even now it was necessary. Wind enchanted her legs and feet allowing her to move with great speed. Yasuri, himself seemed to disappear the moment the attack activated. Beams of golden light blasted the roof top just before Tabitha escaped. The top half of the building seemed to have melted. Tabitha flew into the air and immediately tried to find cover behind one of the nearby skyscrapers.

“Does she have anymore tricks?” It was obvious to Tabitha that Denise couldn’t use any magecraft due to the mana it would take for her to shift an entire city into a new dimension, but no Bloodlord was reportedly able to do this.

“If you keep hiding.” She flew further into the air above the city. “I’ll start wiping out city blocks!”

“Is she bothering you guys?” Scott flew in carrying Eliza. Even higher above the clouds they were essentially looking down on Denise.  

“Drop me on her.” Scott didn’t hesitate and airdropped the armored warrior from the clouds.

“Clarent-“

“What?!” Denise looked up as a massive amount of mana was building up with in the knight. However she wasn’t the only problem. Sheriha was flying in as well.

“Blood” mana was gathering around her visible to the whole city now in the form of a red sun. Denise’s wings immediately covered her entire body in the form of a cocoon protecting her from any attack. Small rocket pods opened all over Sheriha’s armor firing dozens of rockets towards Denise.

“ARTHUUUUUUUUURRRR!!!” A beam of red energy fired directly from Eliza’s sword and straight towards Denise. The rockets exploded into the makeshift shield, but it was only there to force her on the defense. Clarent’s beam enveloped the cocoon slowly ripping it apart even as it tried to regenerate. Eventually it was shattered leaving Denise even more vulnerable. Clarent’s beam dissipated, but it wasn’t over. Scott flew past Eliza and met Denise head on.

“MILLION PUNCHES OF VALOR!!!” a seemingly innumerable amount of golden fists slammed into the monster. She tried to block, but her limbs and soon her body were coming apart at the seams. Eventually she was nothing but pulverized meat that was sent flying into the ground.

Denise woke up at the base of the tree she created. The block the Mayor’s office was on ceased to exist. Just the tree that now seemed to pulse with energy. Her body’s regeneration slowed down. She was nothing but bone and muscle, but the latter was still attempting to reconstruct itself.

“Isn’t it about time for you to give it up?” Scott’s voice made Denise jump up and get into a fighting stance, but it wasn’t just him He and the others stood there in front of her. She knew this wasn’t a fight she could win normally. Survive maybe but win?

“Please I’m far from done yet.” A portal appeared behind her in the form of rip in space that slowly started to expand. “I’ll end you just like I did the last warrior you sent after me. Do you know what it’s like to fight a thousand warp demons?”

“Yes, actually.”

Denise recognized the voice and swiftly turned around. The others could see a single armored leg step through.

“Impossible!”

“Impossible!”

“Impossible!”

Three times she did this. Everyone else seemed to repeat their own actions three times as well. Time itself simply looped in that moment.

“Broken clock technique, Déjà vu.” Glory’s voice echoed as she walked past Denise katana drawn. She slowly sheathed it causing time to return to normal. However, Denise’s body was sliced to pieces leaving nothing but a bloody mess on the ground. The energy that pulsed through the tree came to a halt. Its existence seemed to slowly fade away as if returning to another plane. Even the sky above was clearing and the sun as able to properly shine. Many of them never met Glory until now only Scott has seen her and she gave off a different aura than before. She wore black Tatami samurai armor that was torn and ripped all over her body. Her face was far harsher with blood staining her golden hair and violet eyes that looked at everyone like they were prey.

“Glory?” Scott said her name and for a moment she seemed to not hear him. She blinked a few times and met his gaze with a soft smile.

“Oh, Crusader? I see he sent quite the team.” She looked over the rest of them and took a deep breath. “Before we do anything else you should know that every cell in her body Is stuck in a time loop. We should try and contain her soon.”

There was a lot Tabitha wanted to ask Glory about her experience, but this wasn’t the time. They still had work to do. “Ok we’ll scrape whatever’s left of her and make sure we deal with the rest of her friends as well. Can you still fight Glory?”

"Hmm it felt like I've been in a endless battle for ten years. What's another day."

justinlynch3 and shinigamiriku like this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 2:33 am

The Code:Breakers had finished eating and were simply sitting around the table chatting when a portal suddenly opened up in the ceiling. Garfield looked up in mild surprise " Uh so did any of you make that? "

" No "

" Nope "

" Not me this time "

" I dont think so "

Emmet was eyeing it curiously as well, he identified it as a dimentional portal, a crudely made one at that and something was coming through. They didnt have to wait long, in the next moment, a heavily injured person came falling out of the portal. Emmet mentally stopped his fall just before he hit the table. It appeared to be a young man, caucasian and wearing the tattered remains of a school uniform.

" E-Emmet? " were uttered before he passed out.

Aziza broke the silence that overtaken the room " Given that he referred to you by name, I assume he isnt one of your children "

" Indeed he isnt dawling, though he seems to know me " Emmet said as he floated the boy over to him. Dimentional energy had mingled through his mind, making it difficult to read. He pressed a hand to the boys brow and healed all of his injuries and restoring his clothes.

" Oh neat, a random white school boy has appeared, there is a porn out there of this scenario and I am going to find it " Riku said, pulling out his phone " His minds a mess, maybe he's got a wallet and it has cash in it? "

" Bitch are you seriously trying to rob this random white boy? " Tanesha asked " Nevermind I forgot who I was talking to you, but yeah lets check if he has any ID "

Kaiser pulled out his wallet and inspected it " Hmm, Dave Hudson, student at Genosha High School " he read off the boys school ID " A mutant with teleportation powers "

Emmet touched the boys brow, he scanned not only his mind but his very existence and raised an eyebrow " I see, most curious, this Dave Hudson has come to us from another dimention, whats more he has a connection to our dimention " he looked at Sandra " As well as you "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tabitha wanted to ask Glory where she'd been, but that could wait till later. Denise's plans had been halted, but there was still an aftermath to deal with " We'll need something to seal her in, something sturdy "

Eliza was starring at Glory in awe, she could sense a powerful and noble spirit within her, she looked like a knight standing victorious on the battlefield, next to her Eliza felt small and shoddy, but as opposed to feeling down, she felt inspired, to do and be more then she was. They'd managed to save the day, but there would be more battles ahead and she needed to be ready.

justinlynch3 and LuckyMan like this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 11:35 am

Well this dinner had taken a strange turn. Sandra, Emmet, Tanesha and Roberta where certainly well aware of Sandra's ex husband. The seemingly dream marriage and life that completely fell apart at the seams. But this was clearly not that same Dave. This Dave was to young and the Genoshaof this universe also didn't demand a dress code so students and teachers could really wear whatever they want, within reason of course. "I don't know why this Dave would have a connection to me. Shot in the dark, maybe his dimension also has a Sandra?" She was of course just guessing, but it seemed to make the most sense.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 6:18 pm

“Until we have the proper container for it.” Sheriha walked over to the mess. Glory stepped out the way and saw a force field immediately surround her body. The shield peeled itself from Sheriha and began to surround the puddle of gore on the ground. It even sank into the ground forming a perfect sphere surrounding it. “This should be sufficient until we a more permanent solution comes up. I’ll let the Doctor know about it. She’ll probably want to come herself.”

“Well since we’re heroes.” Glory ran both hands through her hair causing it to glow brightly just for a moment. The blood that was there disappeared and her hair literally sparkled. Anyone who has seen Emmet could recognize the beautiful golden hair. Even her armor seemed to be cleaned in an instant. The awe in Eliza's eyes was all it took for Glory to create such a display “I guess it’s time to look the part.”

The rest of the day was spent dealing with any remaining vampires and helping emergency personnel deal with the destruction that was caused. Denise’s blood allowed these vampires to survive in the sunlight, which allowed them to escape more easily. The Bloodlord was never able to create vampires, but could enhance their abilities including creating an immunity to sunlight. With this many of them were able to escape into the civilian population.

As Sheriha said Tame immediately flew over inside a Skyranger to retrieve Denise. It was her professional curiosity that made her drop everything to come over. She was also strong enough that if something happened, she could contain the situation until help arrived. The only reason she didn’t come initially was due to her research.

There almost always a camera somewhere in the modern era waiting to capture interesting moments. It was no different in Detroit when the Heroes battled against Denise and her army. Footage of this battle was far clearer and plentiful than the one in Wichita giving it a bit more time in the spotlight even in a world saturated with heroics. While support grew for these new superheroes, it was clear that they didn’t make it in time to save everyone. Denise reigned over Detroit before and caused a lot of mysterious deaths before they could act. Marcus Wayne already planned to meet with the Governor in anticipation of this, so the moment the heroes were then it didn’t take long for him to get a call requesting the meeting to occur this week. Until then everyone on that mission were given time to take a break for now until something comes up. Sheriha and Yasuri stayed in Detroit. Half the police department were either dead or disappeared due to being vampires. Mr. Wayne already sent more heroes over to help, but they decided to stay anyway. Glory just spent the next day sleeping. Apparently she was actually in the other realm for a decade give or take. She was constantly fighting without sleep but giving her divine constitution the feat wasn’t surprising.

--------------------------------------------------------

Roberta just simply kept eating her ridiculously tender and juicy steak without a care in the world. She was definitely getting too used to ridiculous events like these happening, but the person being Dave was interesting. When Sandra mentioned another version of her Roberta couldn't help but smile at the idea of a adorable teen version of Sandra and Tanesha.

"Whatever happened it looks like he was in a fight and it wasn't going well. He might not even want to go back."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 11:19 pm

Emmet summoned a bed and gently placed Dave in it, getting in along with him and placing the boys head in his lap as he gently rubbed his forehead to help clear out the dimentional energy from his mind and body, further reading his existence.

" Hmm that seems a fair assessement " Ulbert(im gonna change his name ) said in response to Sandra's statement " Dimentional travel is not a easy thing to do, generally exclusive to powerful individuals, items, and spells. But this young man seems to have an affinity for it. As Emmet has said he a connection to our dimention which is quite extraordinary in itself. If a version of Sandra does exist in his world and he is close to her, it stands to reason he'd find her here. But generally a person will be drawn to their alternate doppleganger "

Sandra explained that the Dave of this dimention was no longer with them, have a brief flashbacks to their last enounter, a battle that resulted in him dying in her arms.

" Wait so he's the kid version of Sandra's baby daddy? " Garfield asked

" Her ex husband " Tanesha corrected him

" Yeah thats what I said, her baby daddy "

" Nigga its not-

" I wonder if their relationship is as much as a train wreck as this dimentions " Riku cut in " Elmo you ever thought about selling the rights to that story, you'd make a shit ton of money "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day wound down, Tabitha and Eliza headed to get some well deserved rest, tired from the days long battle, but happy everything had ended in their favor.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 12:10 am

"Hell find me a director and I'll certainly entertain it. Not like I got much to gain keeping it to myself." Sandra did say that back kinda jokingly to Riku, but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if he was actually serious. Roberta's thoughts about their younger versions did get Sandra curious though, like how was relationships in this new Dave's dimension, was Sandra, Tanesha and Roberta still together or was things different? "Well if me, um another me that is, and him are together in his dimension, then I certainly hope things are going better. Maybe that me isn't a Phoenix? Not that Phoenix Force was the only problem between us, far from it. But it was around that time when the cracks started forming in our relationship."

Sandra also had to wonder about the herself and Milo situation, another major that helped drive her and Dave apart in this dimension. Was her other self shacking up with their Milo? It was definitely a curious situation.

Tesla spoke up for the first time since Dave's arrival "So if this Dave has a connection to Sandra like our Dave did, why did he utter Emmet's name before passing out?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 1:52 am

" Hey boss, dont you own like a bunch of movie places? " Eva asked

Emmet nodded as he stroked Daves hair " Several very success movie franchises yes, we can discuss the details later dawling " Sandra wasnt entirely sure if Emmet was being serious or following the joke.

" Oooh oooh oooh! Can I play the lead role!? " Riku asked waving his arms around and changing into into Sandra, complete with the same outfit " Im ready to make my debut and tell my story about being caught between a mediocre white guy and an overpowered mediocre white before realizing kitty cat was the way to go! " mimicing Sandra's voice perfectly

This got a round of laughter and Tanesha throwing an eggroll at Riku, who caught it with an elongated tongue " Bitch turn back and dont think I didnt notice the increase " referring to the demons chest, which was noticeably larger then Sandra's, though not in an exaggerated way.

" Hey, gotta give the audience what they want right? "

Dave was beginning to stir, his eyelids fluttering as his consciouness resurfaced. He opened his eyes and saw Emmets upside down face " Hello dawling, how are you feeling? "

"Uh im not sure, feels like I had the craziest dream " Dave responded with a yawn

" Hmm, do tell "

" Well there was this fight in the cafeteria, or a spacial prison in the cafeteria this big guy who was using exploding bubbles...." Dave trailed off as he looked closer at Emmet, he suddenly noticed there was something very different about him.....his eyes, they were always a beautiful deep blue but now....they were red, no less beautiful, more so like the eyes he'd always known were a dimmed imitation. Dave found himself getting lost in those red eyes, ruby's , fresh spilled blood.....Dave's mind felt like it was surging as event suddenly banged around his heads.

His shot up, sitting straight as he remembered, it wasnt a dream, it was reality. He looked around wildly, trying to make sense of his surroundings, he'd managed to drag Hannibals giant bubble into the alternate space, taking the brunt of it's detonation, then a strange sensation overtook him, now he was in the very nice lookig and huge room. He was suddeny aware of the long table filled with an odd assortment of people.

" Sandra? " he said upon noticing her, it looked like her, but older and not far from her was another Sandra " Cassandra? " what was going on here? No that didnt matter " Where am I? I have to get back, the others, there still stuck, I have too! " he was quickly beginning to grow hysterical, but Emmet wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.

" Dave relax, it's ok, your safe here " he spoke gently, yet firmly, not unlike the Emmet Dave knew oh so well, a calm washed over him, he relaxed in Emmets hold as Code:Breakers watched on, their curiousity growing. Dave certainly knew Sandra and it seemed he knew her clone/daughter Cassandra as well.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 2:39 am

The situation was getting more curious by the second but Sandra knew for certain now this was not her ex in any way. Yeah it was the same person, but at the same time it wasn't the same person, if that made sense. It was seeming likely this was some alternate version of Dave, a Dave who was pure, innocent and guanine. He felt like how her Dave used to be, back before everything feel apart. She got up from the chair and walked up to the head of the table with Emmet and Dave and she felt compelled to hold Dave's hand, instinctively knowing in some way that would comfort him. Despite this Sandra being much more... mature to be polite then the young Sandra he knew, she was still just as gorgeous as the Sandra from his time. Her touch was just as gentle, her skin was just just as smooth and soft as the Sandra he knew. Yet he could also feel the difference, this Sandra was vastly stronger then the one he knew, he felt like this Sandra could destroy him effortless, crush him without a second thought. Same goes for Emmet and a number of others present, there was just a certain feel, a certain ere of power and strength about them that made even Dark Phoenix Emmet on the island seem like absolute nothing at all by comparison.

It almost boggled the mind that these peoples mere presence was so strong, yet Emmet and Sandra's touch was so gentle and comforting. It shouldn't be possible. Dave turned his head, his eyes meeting Sandra's. They where her eyes, not a copy or some kind of duplicate, Dave knew those eyes, they where Sandra's. However it was possible this was the girl he knew, a different version of her maybe, but it WAS her.

"Dave, tell me what happened." Wherever this Dave had come from, Sandra could feel he was very close with her. If he was going to trust anybody here and feel comfortable talking, she just knew it would be her. Oddly she got the sensation this Dave may of trusted her even more then Emmet, despite there clearly being something between this Dave and presumably his universe version of Emmet.

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 11:55 pm

After a moment Dave calmed down, Sandra comforting hand and Emmets arms around him helped considerably. He knew they werent the Emmet and Sandra he knew and was so close too, but be could feel the similarities " I was on the way to the cafeteria to get breakfast with Katy, Juliet, and Milo, we-

" MILO, surely you dont mean you dont mean that obnoxious, snow roach "

Dave looked up in shock, seeing the one he perceived as Cassandra speaking so angrily about Milo and in a voice he knew all too well "

" Bitch dont interupt " Tanesha snapped " and turn back, he's confused enough already "

Riku turned back to normal, flipping Tanesha off in the process.

Dave starred at the demon for a moment, so it hadnt been Cassandra, but Riku. Oddly enough that was the least strange thing he'd seen so far, so he continued. Explaining how they'd walked into a trap he'd noticed too late and gotten attacked by Hannibal. How the fight dragged on till he noticed Hannibals trump card and in a moment of desperation dragged the massive bubble into imaginary space with him and....that was it, he'd woken up here "

The room was quiet as Dave finished his explanation. It was quite the story, not especially crazy considered what they dealt with on the daily, but more so those involved.

" I see, a dimentional rift opened and you fell through " Emmet explained " From what I can deduce, all of those circumstances allowed you to teleport to our dimention "

Dave was shocked at that " But how? All I can do is teleport to different places i've been, pretty sure that doesnt cross over to other worlds i've never been before "

Emmet smiled " Your selling yourself far to short dawling, you have an immense amount of potential that has been untapped, not just space, time and dimention are within your domains. In stressful and dire situatios it is not unheard of for people to delve into unused power, the fact that you have a connection to our world only strengthens that "

He had a connection to this world, suddenly a lot of things were beginning to make sense to Dave, all of those visions he'd been having, seeing events that he knew hadnt happened, with people he did know. Had he seen things that happened in this world?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 12:48 am

Riku and Tanesha's bickering aside, the group other wish let Dave explain his story. It sounded like a big event, at least for him. Obvious everyone in this at this table have bore witness to far more insane feats of power, even if not all of them was capable of jumping dimensions themselves. Tesla commented "The power to break through dimensions and still a kind heart, this kid already sounds more of a man then the train wreck of a husband Sandra had been with. Still what are we going to do with him, I can't imagine he's to eager to stay if his friends back home are in danger."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 3:04 am

Dave looked over at Tesla in shock, automatically recognizing her for the same reason he'd recognized Riku. The version of him in this universe was married to Sandra? What did she mean by train wreck. These thoughts were pushed to the side with the mention of his friends in danger.

" I need to get back, but.....I dont know how I got here in the first place. Can you help me? " he asked Emmet and Sandra, given how powerful they appeared to be, they might be able to do it.

Emmet frowned a little " I'm happy to oblige dawling, unfortunately it doesnt appear it will be that simple, dimentional travel can be tricky at times. Often simple enough if you know where your going, but in this instance given how you got here, your world is generally in a certain parallel to ours, or so I can sense. But it seems to be....out of alignment "

Something seemed off about that, Dave was in part the cause, but only minorly, it almost appeared that there was outside interference " If I had to guess, I'd say it'll take a month for things to right themselves and the path to reveal itself. But you need not worry, once it does Sandra and I should be able to send you back to the exact moment you left "

Dave felt a little dizzy, he barely understood what Emmet was saying, but he got the gist that he was basically stuck there for the time being. Honestly he didnt know how to feel about that, he was in a place with people he knew, but they werent the same people, the words train wreck of a husband were floating around in his head, what had happened in this world?

" Um is it alright if I stay here then? Wherever here is "

" Paris, France and naturally dawling. Allow me to formally make an introduction, we are the code:breakers, welcome to our domain "

Code:Breakers... Dave looked around him at the spacious and very luxurious looking room and the long table willed with changed, but familiar faces and ones he'd never seen before, contemplating what he'd gotten himself into.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sonya was channel surfinng when a knock came at her door, she yelled out they could come in. A tray filled to the brim with deliouc smelling food was rolled in front of her, along with another one that had various drinks. The servants bowed and stepped back, waiting for anything else she might need.

" Um thank you, you dont have to just stand there though "

" Are you sure mistress Sonya, we've been ordered to attend to your every need " one of the servants said formally, making her feel a little bewildered.

" Oh....I see, well I dont think I need anything else, but I suppose I can just call....do you have phones here? "

One of the servants handed Sonya a smooth white rock with a rune engraved on it " If you require anything, hold this and summon us, we'll come immediateltly " they bowed and exited the room.

Sonya turned her attention back to the trays and immeditately started digging in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 3:40 am

Sandra picked up on Dave's bewilderment "I'm guessing we don't go by the name Code:Breakers in your dimension?" Dave shock his head and explained how the team formed in a musical group known as the True Notes. "True Notes?" Tesla questioned in a what kind of lame ass name is that, tone of voice. Sandra was more surprised some alternate version of her had joined a musical group as it was something she never really envisioned herself doing. "Well Dave I think your going to have a lot to get used to over here."

-----

Tanya sat back on the throne and sighed, it didn't seem right not to anything but really what could they do other then ready themselves and be prepared the next time Blackheart attacked? She'd have to talk about this with Kano when he got back, maybe he had some ideas to handle this situation.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 1:15 am

" I know the bitch who came up with the name Diamo up aint talkin! " Riku cackled " Lawd knows that took some creativity " The demon had recently discovered Tesla's codename from her time with the Shadow X-Men and true to form, he had been keeping his foot on her neck about it.

" I think it sounds rather lovely, simple but it stands out which is good " Emmet mused

" Well you did come up with the name....er the other you I mean " Dave could already tell this was gonna get confusing

Emmet gave Dave an amused smile, causing the boy to start blushing. He seemed to be the exact same way as the Emmet he knew, but entirely different at the same time, or as the Emmet he knew should be? He needed to stop thinking so much.

" Wait were called the True Notes in his world " a confused Genesis asked " Were all there? "

" Thats a good question my guy, yo Dude we all in this group? " Garfield asked, raising an eyebrow at the shocked expression on Daves face.

Truthfully he hadnt looked over everyone at the table, still being overloaded with all this new information, but now he noticed the man who looked like his best friend Garfield, but older and.....paler.

" Um.....some of you you I think? "

Emmet asked everyone to introduce themselves and after that Dave confirmed that aside from Emmet and Sandra, he knew Garfield, Riku, Tanesha, Tesla, Noah, Kaiser, Roberta, Adrian, and professor Ashe.

Code:Breakers: PROFESSOR ASHE?!!?

Ashe cocked his head to the side " I'm a teacher? "

" Does he still talk like that in your world? " Tanesha asked and Dave nodded, though he said it was maybe a percent less monotone.

" Thats lame, my alternate self isnt in it, what the fuck is she doing? " Eva wondered.

Dave stared at her for a moment till her name suddenly clicked " Wait, Evangeline?....the zombie thats obsessed with Troy? "

" ZOMBIE!! " Eva screeched " And who the fuck is Troy? "

Riku nearly fell out of his chair " HAHAHAHA, girl thats Tanesha's baby daddy and Katy's sloppy seconds and thirds, damn your alternate self doesnt love herself at all and clearly has no standards!! " He laughed, at the same time shading Eva, Tanesha, and Katy with one shot.

Eva rubbed her forehead " Gee its great to see im still undead, ugh being a zombie sound so lame....wait a minute, do I still have....them? " she pointed at her impressive chest and Dave kinda looked away.

" Umm....yes? "

" Boy you a lie, she's flat as a pancake aint she? " Riku said, once again almost falling out of his chair.

At Eva's insistant look, Dave nodded and the vampires head hit the table " Noooo, I can deal with the zombie thing, but without the girls I'm nothing!! " it was kind of hard to tell if she was being serious or not but the group laughed at/consoled her all the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later Sonya had finished her food, feeling quite full, she pulled herself away from the tv screen and got up. She felt pretty good and decided it was time to check this place out, but first she should probably shower and change, for a moment she wondered if this place had showers. She spotted a door to the side with the words bathroom engraved on it in shimmering letters and went inside.

She found a big bathtub that appeared to be made of beautiful crystal, along the sides were bottles labled in english of different kinds of soaps, shampoos, and conditioners. She looked around for a faucet to get the water going and spotted a bunch of different runes, next to them was a note that translated what each of them did, one to turn it on, another for cold water, warm water, etc.

She felt an odd sensation the longer she looked at the runes and muttered the word " Appraisal " her vision became filled with a bunch of information about each rune down to the minute detail and how to alter them " instictively her hands traced over the runes, causing them to glow as magical energy poured out of her and into the runes. Her fingers glided over them and filled the tub to the brim "

As she pulled her hands back, she sagged a little against the tub, her mind was spinning slightly. She'd just tapped into the library of magical knowledge crammed into her head and generated magical energy. Despite doing that during the shade battle, it had largely been Riku subconsciously guiding her along, now she was left alone with all this knowledge and no real idea of how to use it.

She dipped her finger into the water and sighed. It felt heavenly, she quickly shed her clothing and climbed into the pool, leaning back she closed her eyes and felt all of the tension leave her body " A girl could get used to this "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 1:00 pm

Tesla had to admit she never really cared about her superhero name, it was kinda just a second thought whatever sort of thing, just to have something as SXM was still using code names when she joined up. She was just to go with Diamond at one point but was told that sounded like a stripper/hooker name, so fuck it, slash off the nd at the end and there you go.

She'd kinda forgotten about it over time as other then Metallic, who old school kept to code names and actually takes offence to people who call him out by his true name. The rest of the SXM over time just kinda stopped caring about code names. Filipe sometimes still used Ice-Hands, Sandra sometimes still used Phoenix interchangeably with her real name. But largely the SXM kinda just stopped taking it seriously over time and some members like Tesla pretty much stopped using them all together.

Despite that Riku had still managed to find out and have certainly been riding Tesla about it. Although Tesla got a bit of a lucky break here because of Professor Ashe and then Zombie flat boobs Eva, making Diamo being quickly forgotten about.

Since the assholes name was brought up in the talk about Eva, Sandra had to ask "So what's the deal with Troy in your world?" Dave would explain he was figurehead of a team he called Mafia, with his main members being some vampire/demon hybrid chick named Nina who had this strange she-devil transformation or form. And the other prominent member being this really sadistic bitch who could manipulate the size of herself or others, she was called Karen.

Sandra caught a distinct bitterness in Dave's voice when talking about Karen, it seemed likely she had done something extreme to somebody Dave cared about be it Emmet, herself or so on. "So basically Troy is still a prick over there like he is over here. Hell he's probably worse as he sound like a enemy over there. He's actually sometimes a ally over here. I guess with a name like Mafia Troy still has ties to the crime world where your from, likely via his father Greg same as over here."

Sandra felt kinda bad for Tani, no doubt all this talk was easy for her given her past with that man. Sandra was curious if Troy and Tani still had a child over in Dave's world? But that was a question Sandra felt was way to personal for her to ask on Tani's behalf. That's something Tanesha herself would have to inquire about, assuming she even wanted to know at all, which Sandra wouldn't blame her if she didn't. To think about it they where all young teens over in Dave's world right, that means if Troy and Tani did have a child over there Troy would of had to taken advantage of the girl while she was underage. Surely Tani couldn't of been that unlucky again, right? Then again even if she was Dave probably wouldn't even know, it wasn't like Tanesha was all that open about that matter.

Sandra had to refocus on what was actually being discussed, she was letting her mind race off on random tangents again and was probably over thinking something that was never going to come up anyway.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 11:05 pm

Daves stomach started to growl, making him remember that he'd been in the process of getting breakfast before all of this happened. Emmet led him off the bed and over to the table, right to the head of it where his throne was replaced by a no less extravagant chair. As Dave sat down, a plate appeared in front of him, filled hamburgers, hotgods, mac and cheese and various other favorties of his.

With another growl from his stomache, he immediately started to dig in, only pausing to take a sip from the oreo shake that had appeared.

" If I may ask, does this Genosha high school offer lessons in magic? You mentioned moving through imaginary space and I can see your a practicing mage "

Dave looked in the direction of the voice and saw a large skeletal man in purple robes, Archimedes, though he'd said to call him Arch if he preferred " Um no he taught me " he pointed at Riku, getting an eye roll from the demon.

" Great, other me is teaching white people how to do magic, just you or am I teacing the whole group? "

" It's me, Garfield, Donovan, and Adrian " Dave explained " Tie and Kano help out too. Kaiser and Noah are teaching everyone else how to use chi and martial arts "

" Wait, your teaching me magic? Nice think I get extra credit if I let you blow me? " Garfield asked

" Naturally....wait who's Donovan? And that stupid angel cunt is around in your world too? "

Dave told them about the rest of the group, consisting of Katy, Victoria, Tyrone, Tie, Kano, and Donovan. Though Kano and Donovan werent part of the singing aspect of the group.

Tanesha was surprised to hear about Victoria and her brother Donny. In this world Victoria was an ex of hers and a very good friend, she was getting married to Tyrone and they had a baby girl. Donovan was doing hero work from what Tanesha had heard from Victoria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonya finally dragged herself out of the bath, after washing with several soaps. She dried off and donned the robe that had been left for her, she wrapped a towel around her head and inspected her closet. She didnt know anything about Asgardian fashion, but she had to admit there were a lot of nice looking dresses, there also appeared to be a mixture of earth clothing, given she saw t-shirts and jeans.

In the end she decided to go with a saphire blue asgardian dress and some sandles. She combed out her hair and once she thought she looked presentable, walked over to the door and opened it " I'd like to have a look around this place, if you guys can show me around "

" Of course mistress Sonya, right this way "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 11:37 pm

It seemed Sandra's friend Katy still existed in that world. It kinda got Sandra curious if there are any relationships on the go over there "So have I still hooked up Tanesha and Roberta over there?" Dave looked up from his food and explained she was only in a relationship with Tanesha, not Roberta. There where multi-person relationships in his world, Emmet and Riku for example had multiple lovers. But Sandra and Tanesha hooked up early in the school year and just stayed fateful to each other.

That was a pretty surprising turn of events. In this world Tanesha was already with Roberta by the time Sandra came to her, leading to a 3-Way relationship. It seems her alternate self didn't waste any time and hooked up with Tanesha early. At this point she couldn't take it anymore and had to ask "So Dave does that mean me and you where never a item in your world?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 11:32 pm

At hearing Sandra's question Dave started to choke on his food. Emmet patted his back and handed him a glass of water. After finishing his glass he looked at Sandra, very red in the face now, he certainly hadnt been expecting to hear that question but a apart of him wanted to ask her something similar.

" No, we've never dated.....I had feelings for you for a long time but I never said anything about it and then you and Tanesha got together and that was that " truth be told he hadnt thought about his feelings for Sandra in forever. He wasnt gonna say they were completely gone because that would be a lie, but he felt like they'd shifted, he still loved her but it was going more towards the direction of a friend.

"Uh.....were we together here? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 12:25 am

Sandra wondered if that new version of Dave was ready for this "I recommend not having any food in your mouth for this one... Dave, we was married in this reality, we even have a son. I have others, a girl we met very early in the Shadow X-MEN days called Abigail, a identical clone of myself that possesses a cosmic power opposite of the Phoenix Force, called the Goblin Force, and finally another little girl named Chloe that I've taken in as my own daughters. But it was you, well a different version of you, that gave me my only real birth child.

We where happy once upon a time, but things between us fell apart over time. After nearly a decade we went from being madly in love to being just outright toxic to be around each other. Eventually I had to choose between you and keeping the family together, or going in a new direction. In the end I choose a fresh start with Tanesha. I didn't take that decision lightly and Tani had actually gone on to hook up with Roberta by the time I called it quits between you and me. Luckily Roberta was willing to give a chance and that lead to where I am now."

Given his reaction to her asking if they'd ever been a item, Sandra was sure this news that they where once married and had this whole family was going to be quite the bombshell for him. There was of course a lot Sandra had not gone into, stuff she wasn't even entirely sure if she wanted to tell him about at all. But this was just a quick version of how Sandra ended up here despite her and Dave previously being married.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 2:20 pm

Sandra had just dropped quite the bombshell to say the least, even with the knowledge that this was an alternate world, Dave couldnt help but think back to all the times he'd imagined marrying Sandra and having children, being happy. Here he was in a world where that had happened, in more ways then he'd ever imagined. The adoption thing wasnt super surprising, it seems Cassandra did exist in this world and had some power called the goblin force?

It seems the him in this world had lost to Tanesha for Sandra's affection as well, though they had been together for awhile, he wondered what she meant when she said things became toxic between them? There were so many questions he wanted to ask but did he want the answers? This wasnt his life afterall and to that point....what happened to the him of this world.

" Um... " Dave was kind of fumbling for something to say, he noticed everyone seemed to be listening closely and starring at him, some were obviously curious to how he would react and not for any good reasons, others it was their first time hearing about Sandra's marriage " Why do you guys hate Milo? " he settled on that question as it seemed safer and he was curious.

Riku's black eyes immediately lit up with shady glee " Welllllll since you ask, I'll expl-

" Hell no, nigga we go be here all night " Tanesha cut in "

" If I may may! " Aziza said speaking over the rising noise of an argument " I'm fairly neutral on this topic. You see in our world Milo Ventro is considered the most powerful being, I believe he's some type of alien, at different times he's been a great hero and other times a villain. As is the case, great power generally comes with a great ego and when you have every power well " she shrugged " Towards the end of his life he took over the white house and declared himself ruler, done in response to hostile mutant-human relations "

Riku seized the chance to speak " Oh that was a shit show, everybody and they mama was out fightin, big ass line got drawn and CERTAIN PEOPLE were on the wrong one initially but I guess some level of common sense kicked in at one point. We also need to adress the other alternate timeline where he was basically hitler and had taken over the world, killed a lot of people, and the usual ish "

" Though to give a modicum of credit, he did come to his senses at the end and helped defeat his doppleganger and saved an entire world, that does count for something " Emmet explained.

" Wow " Dave said " That doesnt sound like the Milo I know "

" Oh we should also mention the blatant HOMEWRECKING and ADULDERY " Riku added, though he didnt elaborate " Not to mention just being an overpowered douchebag with every power under the sun, he like that in your world? "

Dave shook his head " Uh no, Milo's power is called ability replication, based on the way he explained it, he can touch a mutant and replicate them to a certain extent. He can only replicate six powers, but he tries to keep his stock at five as he doesnt want to push his limits unnecessarily....dunno if this means anything but he's gay too "

The room was silent for a moment, then it exploded into laughter.

" OMG limits? "

" Wait on now, you said limits? "

" Gurl I heard it too and my hearing is immaculate "

" Only mutant powers you said? and he's one of the girls too, I live "

" Lawd break out the elf wine now! "

Dave couldnt help but smile, these people seemed dangerous as all getout but then again...the true notes were no less lethal and he found that comforting in an odd way.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The guards guided Sonya through the palace, pointing out various locations and pausing at spots of particular interest. Sonya found herself getting a little overwhelmed it was just so much, again she was reminded that in this world she, er Tanya was queen and a goddess. She smiled at this fact, remembering times in her youth when she'd dreamed of marrying a prince and getting to live in a big castle like this. That childhood fantasy didnt seem quite so silly anymore.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 3:54 pm

It seemed Dave wished to change the subject which Sandra thought was probably for the best. He brought up Milo, Dave had no idea how much he was only part of the issue between her and Dave in this world. As she listened to him describe his version of alternate version of Milo, he sounded completely different to the version she knew.

"So what am I like over there anyway?" Dave looked to see Tesla has chimed back into the conversation. He seemed kinda nervous again. Some of the other Code:Breakers encouraged him to speak his mind and Dave gradually gathered the courage to utter "Your em... your a bitch." Dave would quickly go on to bring up Tesla's good qualities, that she's surprisingly loyal to the True Notes and will do everything in her power to make anyone who attacks or betrays them suffer. She's also a incredible singer, one of the top 3 of the whole class with Emmet obviously being number 1, Tie number 2 and Tesla number 3.

That said just in general Dave explained Tesla is very cold to be around, often snubbing or turning a cold should to her very own friends, and seems like she has deep routed trust issues. One of the few people she ever showed genuine emotion for was Victoria. Tesla actually broke out of her shell and cried in Victoria's arms after they managed to survive a battle with what his Emmet labelled as Dark Phoenix. She seems to be gradually opening up to Sandra as well who's helping Tesla undo whatever mental pain Emmet put her though. Otherwise as far as he's seen his version of Tesla is generally in a bad mood and keeps to herself.

-----

Sonya's tour would eventually bring her around to the grand throne room where Tanya patiently awaited upon the Queens throne. "Ah Sonya good to see you up and around." Of course Tanya knew all along Sonya was up, she even spawned in the TV for her. Tanya was just making conversation. "So, what do you think of the place?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next