Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 7:50 pm

As Sandra was facing off against Goku and Vegeta, the three of them could feel the rippling effect of the two gods of destructions clash. Deep within space, Emmet and Beerus were battling it out, each clash of their fist or energy attacks rippling across the universe. Emmet gracefully dodged Beerus's destruction beam and unleashed a wave of cosmic energy. Beerus yawned and held up a hand, neutralizing the attack.

He ducked over as Emmet appeared overhead for an axe kick and dodged it and the follow up attack. Beerus unleashed his god of destructions wrath attack, a series of incredibly destructive and fast energy ball barrage, but Emmet in turn danced around each of them.

" Hmm, do you also ultra instict? "

Emmet laughed " Dawling, these are simply MY instincts! "

Another clashing of their fist and a nearby planet blew up from the strain.

Beerus just shrugged " Eh, that planet wasnt very advanced, might as well do away with it and it's inhabitants, another day in the life for a god of destruction eh? "

But Emmet wasnt listening, he was mesmerized by a sudden realization. Emmet generally restrained his power output, as a god of destruction and a host of the phoenix force, everything felt so fragile to him, with the slightest gesture he could bring down annihilation and cause a mass loss of life. He shared Beerus's flippant views to an exstent, but for his reasons he held back.

A smile began to appear on his face and Beerus felt a shiver run down his spine and beads of sweat begun to form on his face, was this fear he was feelings? Ridiculous, impossible, but maybe.

Emmets pure white hair sudden turned a beautiful shade of deep red " Dawling you are absolutely right and in this world I do not need to hold myself back, unlike you I hold dominion over creation and life as well, but I believe that makes my desires for death and the destruction all the stronger, here and now I can indulge myself fully and utterly "

He spread his arms out, his fingers moving as if he was playing a piano and the world responded accordingly as a piana began playing.

Day by day it's nearer
Step by step you grow
Closer to your ruin
Soon your time to go

Life is just a journey
Yours is near its end
Bloody evolution
This world transcend

Black out the sky
All things must die

Emmet vanished as music suddenly kicked up, appearing in front of Beerus with a maddened expression, his eyes blazing over with divine energy. He slammed his palm into Beerus face and grabbed him, dragging him down into a nearby planet, crashing into a city and plowing through the core and out the other side, back into space and causing the planet to explode.

This is the end
Here's where you'll die
Legends should scatter
So just say goodbye
No one will miss you
When you're fin'lly gone
At your conclusion
Sing your swan song

Murder unkindness conspiracy
Embers extinguished in effigy

Just close your eyes
Don't fear demise
Black out the sky
All things must die

Beerus broke away, he was done playing around, he needed to destroy this mad god and now! He began using Hakai but Emmet blitzed him, unleashing a series of destructive blast that caused several planets within a hundred miles be destroyed. His white hair had  turned red and qwas rapidly growing out till it was at his feet.

All tales conclude
All bonds dissolve
Infinite matter
Will always evolve
Just pray for mercy
At your time of death
Be glad you existed
Enjoy your last breath

A maelstrom of chaotic and destructive energy was bathing the whole space as Emmet and Beerus continued their battle, at one point Brolly came flying from the nearby planet in a rage, he fired massive ki blast at Emmet and Beerus, both gods of destruction returning fire in kind. Soon it became a three way fight, Emmet was continuing to laugh like a madmad while Mien hung from his back, enjoying the display.

Gleefully voicing this eulogy
Spawn of the tenets of treachery

Rest now, subside
With fate collide
Black out the sky
All things must die

It's time to accept to abide
Admit that the hour's arrived
Resign, comply
It's time to be one with the sky
Surrender your pride
Let death be your guide
All things must die

Just close your eyes
Don't fear demise
Black out the sky
All things must die!

As the song came to a continue and the three fighters charged up a final attack, Emmets made his move, as the attacks all collided, he seized control of all of energy and compressed it before unleashing it back on Beerus and Brolly, completely destroying them. As Carmen screeched in rage, Emmet made a secondary move and used the remaining energy and seemingly fired it off in a random direction.

Amidst all this, Goku and Vegeta fused into Vegerot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Girl dont wish that on us " Riku said, shuddering at the thought of having to face the bullshit that was superboy prime " Main thing we need to do is get Davey out of here as he's who Extended car warranty is after, problem is she's got a choke hold on this place, but!!

"  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

An annoying loud voice pierced the air and in the next moment, Riku's barrier was sliced in half and destroyed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" Oh not fucking Asta! " Riku and Dave said at the same time as a short grey haired boy with black armor and a large sword floated overhead. Before anything else could happen, Riku was snatched up by Superman and torn in half.

" Young man, come with me, i'll get you away from these villains " Superman spoke to Dave, his eyes beginning to glow as he turned his gaze towards Tesla and Katy.

" Come on superbitch, you just split me in half without buying me dinner first, now your gonna ignore me, a girl could take that personally!! "

Riku's body dissolved in Supermans grip, the blood that splattered his body sinking into his skin and caused demonic runes to spread across his body. He began violent hacking up blood, parts of his body turning a sickly purple and half of his face transformed into Rikus. What followed after was horrific scene as Supermans deformed right hand started digging into his stomach and pulling his entrails out.

Asta yelled again and charged forward, only to be knocked away by Garfield who came descending down. He started to say something, but suddenly they could hear Carmens screams of rage,everything began shaking violently, space itself was beginning to tip over, forcing everyone off their feet and falling downward. Riku/Superman went spiraling off some randon direction.

As they fell they could see into other fictional worlds where the code:breakers were battling. Kaiser and Iko were fighting in the Naruto world, Arche appeared to be fighting an overpowered slime, Tanesha and Grimm were fighting in the world Asta came from, etc. Everything seemed to come back together as the landscape changed, the four of them standing on solid ground in front a gate leading to a building.

Garfield whistled " Neat, were in my hero academia, better then were I was before, some damn farming game "

Dave felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand straight, a long jagged line of light appeared in front of the building, UA Academy " There...its a tear....I can feel it, it leads out of here " he wasnt entirely sure how he knew that, maybe it was his affinity with space. Naturally it was currently surrounded by the entirety of Class 1A.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pack of wolves bound out of the explosion, coming together to form Magnus again. Grasped in his muzzle was Tanya's sword, he barreled towards her, hurling the sword " Chase the sun, chase the moon, take them all, devour!! " Magnus unleashed the powers of Skoll and Hati, the axes growing larger and sharper, his speed increasing tenfold. The axes named after the wolves that chase the sun and moon, sacred treasures of Asgard. Each bearing the power of the sun and moon and capable of felling a god.

Tanya found Magnus knee catching her in the face and crushing her nose, Magnus howled and Tanya felt an immense gravity beginning to force her down, while a terrible heat filled the arena. Sonya could only watch in horror as it seemed like the sun and moon were racing through arena. Magnus was dragging Tanya through the entire arena, going faster and faster and building up more power.

Wracking her mind for something to do, any spell that could help, she couldnt stand how useless she was feeling. Using Appraisal she could see how dangerous Magnus had become, it didnt seem like he wanted to kill Tanya, know he wanted to claim her.Overhead she could see the storm clouds gathering as Kano fought Blackheart. She took a few breaths and focused, as Brynhildr always taught her.

She summoned a hundred clones, her maximum, each of them had the same thought. They pulled their magical energy together and began chanting.

Wither and decay

end this destiny

breath these earthly chains

and let the spirit free.

The Sonyas chanted this over and over again, focusing there efforts solely on Magnus. It was a terrible curse that could mangle lifes essence. She didnt even know if it could hurt Magnus as he was now, connected to Blackheart, but she had to try. One by one her clones winked out of existence, till only Sonya was left, on her knees and breathing hard. Black lines were coursing across her skin and her blonde hair had turned pitch black.

"Darkness beyond blackest pitch
Deeper than the deepest night
Lord as vast as the largest ocean
Colder than the coldest ice
King of Darkness who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos
I call upon thee and swear myself to thee.
I stand ready to bear the strength you give me.
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
By the power you and I possess!
GIGA SLAVE!"

Sonya saw the tide of evil, the angra mainyu, the vastness of it. She wasnt strong or skilled enough to fully tap into it, small blessings that she'd called on a trickle of it, sparing her own life, but connecting her curse together and empowering it further. Down below Magnus felt an immense pain in his chest and released his hold on Tanya, he'd slowed to a complete stop vomited a black ooze, he was gasping for air as he felt great weakness, he sagged as the weight of his axe arms seemed to much for him.

Sonya smiled weakly, it was temporary, but she knew it was enough to help Tanya " I was useful " she whispered as her consciouness began to fade. She could sense a disturbance around her as something was attacking the guards set to watch her. She turned and saw a woman with black hair, before passing out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kano burst from Blackhearts cage, his eyes filled with rage and divine power, he was close to warriors madness, but he suppressed it, Blackheart wasnt the kind of opponent he could face with blind anger alone. Giant blades of ice flew at him but he destroyed with with a series of lightning blast, giant hands suddenly appeared and smashed together, a giant Blackheart appeared, laughing.

" Is that all it took to fell the mighty king of Asgard!? "

" Hardly you wretch "

smoke streamed out of Blackhearts hands, no a cloud and reformed into Kano. He raised Mjolnir and flooded the clouds with it's power " You will be the one to be defeated, once and for all times!! "

It began raining, but it wasnt water that fell but a streat of god blast, each as small as a drop of rain but each packing the full power of a giant blast and viciously tearing through Blackhearts body.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 11:06 pm

Vegito used vanish his increased speed catching Sandra by surprise as smashed her in the face to the ground and charged up a Final Kamehameha launching the attack at Sandra. Instead of an explosion however the ki seemed to just fade away as Sandra stood where the attack would have hit. "What the!?" Vegito exclaimed. "Your attacks aren't going to work on me" Sandra stated prompting Vegito to go Super Saiyan Blue. He went to put his finger to his forehead to use Instant Transmission but being able to warp space and time without posing Vegito was shocked when Sandra appeared in front of him grabbing his wrist. Vegito used ki enhanced super speed to Enziguri Sandra in the side of the head and jump back launching his energy sword straight at Sandra's chest. Sandra however caught the tip of the blade stopping it's expansion.

"Your problem is all your strength is determined by how much energy you can generate. I can manipulate energy as well for whatever purpose I see fit. For example." Vegito's energy sword dwindled and vanished as Sandra absorbed the attacks energy. Vegito went for an vanish, increasing her strength and speed to match Sandra spun around but only managed to punch though an After Image. "GOT Y" Vegito was preparing a Big Bang Attack when Sandra froze time around him and warped into the sky generating a massive Phoenix construct and descending down upon Vegito. From his frozen perspective it would of seemed the attack hit him mid-sentence in an instant. Before he could recover from the attack Sandra teleported to him placing a foot on his chest and used beams of Phoenix energy to shoot both earrings, causing the fusion to split back into Goku and Vegeta similar to what happened to Kefla in The Tournament Of Power.

-----

"A tear? I never knew Carmen's fictional dimensions even had weak points like that." Tesla spoke in response to Dave's comment. Katy spoke up "I'll admit my anime knowledge is limited, but Dave and Garfield seem to have some idea about this world. So what are we in for?"

-----

Tanya pushed herself to her feet, blooding dripping out her nose and she saw Magnus was down. She knew Sonya did something, but didn't catch all of what while Magnus was throwing her around the arena. Seeing a woman attacking the guards and going for Sonya as she passed out, Tanya took flight grabbing her dropped sword along the way charging it with energy "Don't you dear touch her!" Tanya yelled spawning clones that attacked Magnus. A clone with wind powers sucked up Magnus into a powerful tornado that pinned him in the center and sliced at his skin. Dozens of beams of light pierced the tornado's funnel stabbing Magnus though the head and all through the body. Opposite of Magnus attack a freezing cold hit him causing frost and ice to cover his body. Finally a massive god blast of all the clones combining their powers hit Magnus directly with the goal to completely obliterate him, taking advantage of the weakened state Sonya put him in.

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9 Online
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 9:32 pm

Carmen suddenly reappeared in front of Goku and Vegeta " That'll be enough, head on home " she told Goku lovingly before giving him a kiss and sending them off. She turned to face Sandra, the love and warmth gone from her eyes " You know Sandra, a part of me has always despised you and I take a great amount of pleasure in getting to be the one to clip the mighty phoenix's wings!! "

A powerful golden aura flared up around Caremn, her flashing golden then blue before returning to normal. Sandra could sense that Carmen had changed herself somehow, she didnt feel like a human or even a mutant, not fully. Carmen had altered herself to have the body of a kryptonian and saiyan, her body growing more muscular and a tail sprouting.

" Once all is right, James and I can be together in his new world order and you wont be around to mess anything up!!! " Carmen screamed, electricity coursing over body, the image of a lightning bolt appearing on her chest, before she vanished.

Sandra suddenly looked down and a large hole had been punched through her chest and stomach. Carmen had used the speed force to move faster then Sandra had been able to see or react too.

" Now then phoenix, lets do this! " she summoned Inuyasha's Tesseiga " Wind scar! " she slashed downward, unleashing a devasting wind based energy attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy and Tesla were given a brief explanation about the world of my hero academia, it was your basic world where people started manifesting superpowers, called quirks, there were schools for heroes, they were currently at the school the main character attended, being opposed by his class.

" Given how Midoriya looks im gonna assume he has most of his quirks awakened " Dave explained " Otherwise theres Bakugo( explosion) and Todoroki( pyrokinesis and cryokinesis ) who together are the big three of the class-

" Everybody else is trash " Garfield interupted " It'll be annoying if the main heroes and villains start showing up, so lets just slaughter these fuckers and get out of here "

Garfield dashed forward at blinding speed and scooped up a very small boy in purple and crushed him in an instant, causing the rest of class 1A to scream in horror. Garfield laughed and said someone had to do it, before being encased in a massive wall of ice. Class 1A started to disperse out. Garfield burst out of the ice and shifted into mist form to avoid more ice. He appeared on the ground and instantly speared four students with spider legs.

Dave felt a little bad, this was actually one of his favorite anime/manga but that being said he was still going to fight. He, Katy, and Tesla made a run for the exit while Garfield was slaughtering the weaker members of class 1A, another massive wall of ice rose up in front of them. The white and red haired Todoroki stood on top of it and shot a blast of fire on the three, while a boy in a silver suit zoomed towards them at super speed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the sky, Brunhyldr and Solveig were battling it out on the backs of their pegasus. Anyone looking up would think two meteors were racing across the sky and clashing against the other. Solveig unleashed waves of intense cold, large nails of ice flew at Bryhildr but she just managed to manuver her way out of their way. A ring of fire flared to life around Bryhildr as she swung her large and heavy lance overhead.

Solveig drew on more of the power given to her and fused with pegasus, her speed and power increasing dramatically as she overtook the leader of the valkyrie. She swung her spear wildly, whipping up a massive blizzard that rapidly coated Brynhildrs and her pegasus with heavy frost, but her ring of fire flared with greater strength. She drew several runes to boost her mounts speed and defense.

" Marvel at me Hildr!! " Solveig cried " At my beauty and power, your pathetic queen cant compare to me! "

" Solveig, you are trully lost and beyond redemption, shall forget we were once part of the same sisterhood and lay waste to you!! Rune of Surt!! "

Brynhildr and her mount became suffused with a intense heat, transforming into fire. Solveig recoiled back slightly but refused to be twarted now, she coated her body in a thick ice and flew at the fire valkyrie. Fire and ice raged against each other, with ice gradually gaining the upper hand. Even in her current state, Bryndhildr was taking a great out of damage but she gave back as well.

She could feel her rune beginning to come undone, it wouldnt last much longer. But she would not disgrace herself by allowing her home to be raized.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnus bound out of the explosion, horribly disfigured, but healing " Our little lovers spat ends now my dear!!! " he howled, speeding up again to catch up with her, but as he did he suddenly vomitted a geyser of blood and faltered, giving Tanya the chance to knock him away with another god blast. But as she turned back, she saw that all the guards were dead and Sonya was gone, along with the black haired woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackheart vanished but Kano surrounded the area in a giant tornado, sending divine lightning coursing through it, as soon as the demon reeapeared he was struck by a series of lightning bolts.

" ENOUGH!! " Blackheart screamed, his body started growing to gigantic proportions, but a cloud suddenly appeared around him and held him in place. He thrashed against the cloud, but something was wrong, he could feel his great power beginning to dwindle. Kano raised Mjolnir high " Eye of the storm! "

Blackheart suddenly found himself at the center of a massive storm, it raged all around him yet was wasnt touching him. But he'd spoken too soon for in the next moment he was assaulted by wind, lightning, and water, all empowered by god blast. The demon was swallowed up by the storm.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 11:39 pm

Sandra coughed up some blood, before she could recover the winds hit her slicing and cutting her and sending her into one of the Dragon Ball's world rock formations that crumbled around her. Instead of exploding the rocks though Sandra would soon rise up shifted to her energy state. "James like Yamairo always stood up for what was right, the whole purpose of the SXM is to form human mutant bonds and relations, to show everybody can work together and live in peace. And you honestly think this course of action is going to win him back? Milo, the pure true part of him gave the ultimate sacrifice to stop Emperor Fusion. Undoing that and risking Fusion coming back isn't going to win James over."

Sandra formed a large fire bird around her but rather then charging her enemy she switched tactics having the Phoenix spew a funnel of cosmic fire from it's mouth in a dragon's breath style as Carmen. She then filled the land and air around Carmen with kinetic mine traps and knowing Carmen's new speed was faster then the explosions, she used spacial manipulation to aid the traps in catching their target.

-----

Katy manipulated particles in the air generating a super cold cloud bubble around them that blocked the fire. Todoroki ice wall then split in half allowing the three to pass as the wall shattered into hundreds of ice golums that went after the dual element user. The speedster upon touching the cloud around the three instantly froze solid. She dispersed the cloud barrier turning all three to mist form and mist ported the three to the exit reforming everyone. "Nice freeze trap" Tesla commented towards Katy. Katy replied with "Well I had to come up with ways to deal with people faster than me over in Nicks world."

-----

Tanya landed where Sonya had been and cursed. "Don't worry sister we'll find you, and whoever dared to draw Asgardian blood and take the princess will pay the ultimate price." She gripped her sword tight with anger before flinging it behind her. The sword flew straight at the fallen Magnus at incredible speed, going through his head and stabbing into the ground. Tanya flew over drawing the sword from Magnus skull, divine energy coursed though the blade once more, she somewhat blamed Magnus for the women's escape seeing her briefly pulled her attention away from the kidnapping. "As for you, will you just die already!?" Not wanting to take anymore chances Tanya fully took the opportunity to strike Mangus while he was down. She had herself a Trunks/Frieza moment where she sliced Magnus into bits with the sword before her clones gathered around her and all blasted the bits into nothing with one more combined power god blast. "Fuck me, whatever Blackheart did to these two their resistance is outright stupid. What a waste that such fine warriors became a pawn to that monster."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 8:45 pm

Carmen summoned a pink staff with a star and a card " Time! " she'd called these items from cardcaptor Sakura, using the time card to freeze time. Next she pulled a grimoire from Black Clover and used spatial magic to get out of Sandra's space trap, avoiding the explosions.

" Shut up! The time for bonding with humans has come and gone, we'll never be nothing but enemies, you understood that at one point Sandra, James, my love....I just know he'll understand, once Milo is back and the world is ours, he and I will be together, we'll have a family!! "

A giant blue construct in the form of a humanoid samurai type loomed overhead and with a swift slash, cut Sandra's phoenix in hald. This was a Susanoo from Naruto, giving herself haki from one piece Carmen's attacks were now able to hurt Sandra in energy form. Unleashing a barrage of kryptonian and speed force infused punches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HEY YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS HAGS!! " a spiky haired blonde boy with severe anger issues was rapidly propelling himself forward with explosions from his hands " HOWITZER IMPACT!! "

Dave formed a bubble of space around himself, Tesla, and Katy, as Bakugo got close enough and unleashed a massive explosion, Dave gritted his teeth and redirected the explosion back and sent the boy backwards right into one of Garfields spider legs. Admitting to a minor bit of satisfaction, Dave looked around, Garfield had killed a good chunk of 1A but Todoroki was still very much there and Deku was charging up one for all as well.

They were so close to the exit but Todoroki was still blocking it off with more ice.

" Fuck, I can see All Might and Shigaraki coming!! " Garfield yelled as he was attempting to scale Todoroki's ice wall " I'm gonna open up a path for you guys, so just focus on getting out of here! " he turned into mist to avoid any attacks coming for him and reformed overhead.

Cocking his fist back, the muscles in his arm momentarily bulged out before he dropped downward, straight through more ice and fire till he connected with the wall and completely shattered it. Just ass Deku shot forward, All Might had appeared and the two attack Garfield, who caught both of their fist, just barely keeping his form as the impact whipped up a wind storm and altered the surrounding weather.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In one instant,all it took was a single secong, Brynhildr drove her spear through the side of Solveig's lower half and her fist through the womans chest, sending intense flames surging through her body. At the same time Kano swifted into what could be described as a divine cloud form and grew larger, lightning flashing through his body, he brought his fist down onto Blackhearts chest, with the strength of a thousand godblast, he blew the demons body to bits.

Even after Tanya's last attack, Magnus was still alive, but only his upper half remained, his chest heaved under labor of trying to breath. Blackheart and Solveig came crashing back into the arena floor. As Brynhildr and Kano descended down, both returning to regular form, Kano pointed his hammer at the three of them.

" You have been defeated, demon and traitors! "

Blackheart forced himself up, blood gushing out of body from various holes " Do you trully think you've one little Asgardian? Looks can be deceivin-Blackhearts words were cut off as something began glowing in his chest, it was the chaos gear he'd implanted into himself earlier/

Thats enough, you've played your part quite well, now it's time for you to exit the stage.

Blackhearts eyes grew large as realization dawned on him, he'd been used. The chaos gear burst from his chest and floated into the air, it began draining all of the demons power into it, till Blackheart was nothing but dust.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 10:15 pm

Sandra concentrated her Phoenix energy into drastically buffing her speed, speed and durability as she started to clash with Carmen. "You're lying to yourself Carmen. I don't know who or what is filling your head with this crap, but you out of all people should damn well know James enough that mutant kind taking over the world by force isn't what he'd want." Carmen clashed fists with Sandra's cosmic energy form creating an impact that cracked open the ground beneath them. Upon impact Sandra unleashed telekintic blades to slash at Carmen.

-----

"Alright lets get out of here" Katy stated as the three moved for the exit. Katy was impressed by this Dave repelling the explosive guy like that, but now wasn't the time for flattery. Normally Katy wouldn't mind staying back to help in the fight, but it was possible Dave and Tesla may still need help on the other side.

-----

The Asgardian trio regrouped, Brynhildr standing to the left spear in hand, Kano standing center hammer in hand, Tanya to his right sword in hand. "So what's all this then, Blackheart has only been a pawn this entire time?" The three looked up at the chaos gear with understandable suspicion. "Before this kicks off again you two should know, Princess Sonya has been taken by some womaniod dark figure. Whoever or whatever it was got past the guards with ease, and I unfortunately could not reach her in time."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 2:26 am

Carmen used Kakashi's Kamui to suck the psionic blades out of existence, her right eye became a rinnegan and using the human path, she reached out and grabbed Sandra's skull. Sandra felt a terrible sensation, one she was all too familiar with, her soul was being forcibly pulled out of her body, made harder by the fact Carmen was boosting herself with various fictional sources.

" Stop acting as if you know everything phoenix!! You dont know my Jamesy, I do, I know that once everything is righted as it should, he'll come back to me and we can be together in the new world and you will receive the punishment you deserve!! "

Another effect of the human path was Sandra's mind was open to Carmen, allowing her to see everything, her past with the sxm and her new life with the code:breakers, it pissed her off to see Sandra so happy and free after skipping out on them and emperor Fusion. Carmen had nearly yanked Sandra's soul completely out when an immense force slammed into the top of her head in the form of Emmets foot in some very impressive heels "

" Mind if I cut in dawling? " a combination of cosmic energy and gravity forced Carmen to let go of Sandra and forced her down into the ground below, utterly destroying the landscape.

" Apologies for being late, but I found myself enjoying that fight a tad too much, but things are progressing quite well " Sandra noted that Emmets hair had grown a considerable length was down to his feet and a striking shade of red.

The landscape suddenly hanged to what appeared to a vertical city, the two phoenix's floating over the side of a building as Carmen strode towars them, a charred and blacked sword in both hands and an immense amount of heat radiating from her and dominating the area.

Her mental state is becoming increasingly unstable, a good and bad thing, but as draws farther and farther into the realm of fiction, she risk becoming fictional herself

Emmet mentally told Sandra as Carmen appeared behind them with the speed force and using captain general Yamamoto's bankai unleashed a devastating blast of fire, Emmet teleported out of the way and countered with cosmic and divine flames, in the form of a tornado. Using a green lantern ring she created a meteor shower and set them falling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the three of them reached the exit, Dave suddenly sensed an impending dread, he grabbed Katy and Tesla and teleported them back, as a  blast of purple energy passed by the space in front of the exit, leavine a long trail of destruction. Dave gulped as he recognized the attack. This was one character he was honestly hoping they wouldnt be facing, but as the dust settled he saw a figure standing in front of the exit....Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen.

" This is fucking bad and the situation was already bad, that is one of the most op characters in current manga and anime "

He looked over his shoulder and saw that Garfield had his hands full fighting all of my hero academia.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 11:24 am

Sandra's been though a lot of wars and battles in her, she could certainly absorb a great deal of pain and keep fighting though it. However having your soul taken is something she found herself consistently unable to adopt to. You could try to resist it to a certain degree, but if allowed to take it's full effect then having your very essence ripped away from you, it was a horrid feeling every single time and one of the big reasons Sandra still hated Shawkun most out of all she'd faced, despite having fought enemies who where far stronger then him.

Emmet would explain Carmen was skipping more and more into insanity and risked becoming fiction herself, Sandra wanted to ask what that meant. Even if they wasn't super close friends like Sandra was with Katy, they where still teammates in the SXM for many years. Was Emmet implying Carmen was at risk of losing touch with reality and trapping herself inside fiction forever? Despite their differences that's not a fate Sandra would want for Carmen. But talking to her seems to be yielding no results, in fact any attempt Sandra has made to reason with Carmen had only infuriated the girl even more.

Sandra was never able to pose that question though as Carmen attacked once more with incredible speed that seemed to rival Harry's light speed, if not was somehow faster than light speed. Sandra instinctively teleported away from the oncoming attack seeing Emmet had done the same, at least presumably. Sandra created a cosmic empowered telekintic cone about Emmet to deflect the strange green meteors and let Emmet continue his attack. She also then used the same tactic to ensnare Carmen in a cosmic telekintic hold wanting to give Emmet his best odds at landing his attack.

-----

Katy knew that was bad news, manga and anime gets pretty wild. So this was the most OP out of all them? "That makes sense, of course Carmen would have someone like that guarding the only exit out of here. Well, we need to get through there." Dave and Tesla then noticed Katy turn to mist. "Dave the main goal here outside the obvious of trying to survive is getting you freed and sent back to where you belong. Take Tesla so you have some backup and teleport to the exit, I'll try buy you some time."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 8:29 pm

Emmet manipulated time and space faster then Carmen could anticipate, combined with Sandra's telekinetic hold allowed for his attack to engulf Carmen, she screamed out as she was attacked on a physical and spiritual level, her hold over the fictional world started wavering. The saiyan part of Carmen started empowering her, allowing her to fight through the pain and summon a full body susanoo.

Wielding a massive katana, she swung it down while infusing it with the speed force, but Emmet raises a barrier with barely a second to spare, he teleports away, manifesting a massive humanoid construct out of cosmic energy to match the susanoo. Meanwhile Sandra sensed multiple presence closing in on her, Carmen had used shadow clone jutsu from Naruto to spawn a thousand clones.

each one only a fragment of Carmens current power, but each one fired a kamehameha blast and heat beam while several hurled rasenshuriken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" I dont know if that will work " Dave said, giving both women a quick run down on what they were facing. Effectively Gojo's power was infinity a hyper control over space itself, Dave wasnt sure he could even use his power while Gojo was around and none of them had the power to even touch him.

" Jesus fucking christ, I was wondering when this jackass was gonna show up "

Riku appeared beside them again, no worse for wear after his fight with superman, behind him several voids were opening up with code:breakers spilling out, some helping Garfield while others still fighting fictional characters.

" His power is bullshit, cool, but still bullshit. That being said we may be able to deal with him, yo Arch! "

The lich floated down from the sky and Riku quickly exchanged words with him.

" Ah a seal? Yes I believe that should work, preparations would take time but that is little concern " Arch made a few mystical gestures in the air, a large clock formed overhead.

Riku created four magical circles in the air and brought them together to form a cube " Like Kiki said, the main goal at the moment is keep Davey out of the wack bitches hands, Em and Sandy are currently fighting her so her attention is somewhat diverted "

The clock struck and a wave of time magic flooded the area. Given the bit of training he'd had in time magic, Dave could see that Arch had caused a split in time, causing Gojo to be slowed down, sped up for Riku and normal for the rest of them.

" Space is unstable because of that man, but i'll boost your speed just enough to get you close, this is going to be down to wire " Arch informed them as he cast haste over Dave and Tesla and told them to run. The two took off, halfway to where they needed to be when Asta flew in out of nowhere and sliced Arche's clock in half, disrupting his magic.

Gojo cocked his head to the side " cursed technique: Red " a small red ball of energy appeared on his raised index finger. Dave fought off the desire to freeze, trusting in the others. Before Gojo could initiate his attack, Garfield appeared out of a cloud of mist and created a large ball of thread around Gojo, around the infinity that surrounded him constantly.

At that moment Riku completed his seal " Abyssal magic: Azathoths slumber! "

A deep and chilling darkness bled out from his cube and raced towards Gojo, there was no time to see what happened as Garfield grabbed Dave and Tesla, propelling the three of them through the hole. They went tumbling down till they landed outside the mansion. Garfield quickly hopped back to his feet, making sure Dave and Tesla were fine before starting to make a dash back to the fictional world, but exit blinked out of existence.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 11:52 pm

Sandra encased herself in a TK bubble as the Carmen clones surrounded her from all sides firing attacks. From the blinding bluish white beams of all the Kamehameha's escaped a fiery cosmic beam shooting straight up before a explosion erupted, the force sending swarms of Karen's flying and revealing Sandra's Phoenix construct once more. The Phoenix let out a deafening screech hurting the Carmen's eardrums. Some with bleeding ears, the Carmen's turned to face the firebird when a beam of cosmic energy attacked from behind, piecing the heads of several dozen distracted Carmen's who realised to late the firebird had been a distraction.

-----

"Well Ricky it looks that done the trick" Katy said, both giving Riku a compliment and returning a nickname. "I guess the rest of us just got to survive until we're able to get out of here." Katy took ice form creating an ice sword and swung at Asta releasing fast moving projectiles at the character in the form of dozen of ice shards.

-----

Tesla, Dave and Garfield found themselves on the outside thanks to Riku and Arch. Garfield barely had the time to quickly check on the two when the portal back into Carmen's fiction blinked out of existence. "Well we're out, but looks like we're going to be on our own for a while. I guess the big question now is what surprises awaits us in the real world?" Tesla wasn't really worried about the rest, it was quite evident by now the Code:Breakers could look after themselves. What they needed to do now was assess the situation outside of Carmen's world.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 7:55 pm

The susanoo and Emmet's humanoid cosmic construct were matching each other blow for blow even as Carmen was using the speed force, forcing Emmet to boost himself with cosmic and divine energy, the two becoming practically invisible. Amidst the high speed melee, Carmen created more shadow clones, each one wielding an ornate medium-sized bladeless sword with a flat end. Emmet immediately went on the defensive, sensing a peculiar power from the swords.

Carmen unleashed a devastating heat beam that her clones used to hide amidst, using it to strike all over Emmets construct, disrupting and scattering his power. So an anti divine type weapon, it seems the woman does have some intelligence Emmet thought to himself as he transformed into psionic energy form and dispelled his construct entirely. The clones began to blitz him, drawing on more and more of the speed force and quickly overwhelming Emmet.

Carmen smiled savagely, she'd hated the arrogant god ever since their first encounter, his parting words still echoeing in her mind. Carmen turned her attention back to Sandra, who she saw as her true enemy and the source of her current misery. She'd been promised an extra reward if she made the woman suffer.

Giving herself the powers of DC's captain Atom, Beerus, and Satoru Gojo, along with the speed force, she felt a headache coming on and a trickle of blood coming from her nose, but she quickly wiped it away and instantly appeared behind Sandra,the firebird construct was suddenly atomically changed into anti matter and under Carmens control, she unleashed over a million speedforce and god of destruction empowered punches onto Sandra, sending her flying towards the anti matter bird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garfield punched the ground out of annoyance while Dave scanned ther area, nothing seemed amiss, but as he turned around, he suddenly saw a figure standing a few feet away and wearing a deep red cloak " Uh I dont suppose thats a code:breaker I havent met yet " Dave said, already sensing how dangerous the person knows.

" Always the chance of one of Ems kids dropping by but I really doubt thats it " Garfield said as he started sprouting spider legs " Dont know who the fuck you are but were not entertaining guest right now, come back tomorrow! "

The figure cocked their head to the side and lowered their hood, revealing a young man in his early twenty's with long hair that was a striking and familiar shade of red and tied back in a ponytail. His expression was cold as he looked over the three before his eyes landed on Dave and the coldness in his eyes was cranked up to full blown loathing and disgust.

Dave took a step back and clasped his chest, it felt like someone was squeezing his heart. After a moment the sensation passed " No....your....not him, not really. Come with me Dave Hudson, you are needed "

" He aint going nowhere! " Garfield shouted, moving Dave behind him and Tesla " Great so that wacky bitch has an accomplice "

" Please dont compare me to that insane woman, I have actual purpose and she is mearly a tool, I wont say it again, the boy is leaving with me, you can remain in peace or pieces " his eyes began to glow and pulsate with an intense amount of energy.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 11:59 pm

Sandra screamed in agony as the million plus god and speed force punches connected within a fraction of a second, doing tremendous damage to the Phoenix. Nearly blacking out Sandra dropped her cosmic form. She opened her eyes just in time to stop short of the now anti-matter construct. She teleported to the ground sensing an attack coming from beneath her that was meant to push her the rest of the way into the construct. As any wounds from the million punches recovered Sandra stood up and took back to the air. She bathed the area Carmen was at in cosmic flames and channelled the Phoenix Force power into physical strength and speed. She soured into the cosmic inferno where as expected Carmen was waiting for her, feigning an attack Sandra teleported behind Carmen clamping her head into a powerful vice grip. As Sandra's hands pressed Carmen's skull with immense pressure, Sandra started pouring vast amounts of power into her psionic abilities, hoping to force her way into Carmen's mind and put the girl to sleep.

-----

Tesla took hardened diamond form, while not her main offensive form anymore these days it was possible this new figure was about to launch an attack Dave would need a shield from. "Hey you said it yourself, this isn't the Dave you are looking for. If you got some beef with Dave Fuller, then go find him." Tesla said this full well knowing Sandra's story, but presumably this guy didn't know that. "The only place young Hudson here is going, is back to his proper dimension where he belongs." Tesla did note the sense of familiarity about this guy, but it wasn't like there was time to think about it now.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 4:09 pm

Carmen felt a sudden wave of weakness and lost control of a few of her powers, giving Sandra the chance to get her in a hold. As the psionic attack took effect, Carmen slumped over asleep in Sandra's hold. But before Sandra could react, she suddenly felt electricity coursing over Carmens body, Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga blade appeared in her hands.

Thunder breathing first form:  Thunderclap and flash!

Carmen vanshed from Sandra's hold in blinding flash that momentarily blinded Sandra. Appearing far above, Carmen came speeding down while at the same time unleashing the Bakusaiga's yokai wave, a devastating blast of green demonic energy in combination with the thunderclap and flash.

But the two women suddenly found their positions reversed, Emmet appeared beside Sandra now, again she was struck by the beauty and perfection of his longer hair, also realizing that he'd manipulated space at the last second to swap her and Carmens positions, meaning the woman was being struck by her own attack.

Emmet had dispatched with most of Carmens clones and the rest had simply blinked out of existence on their own " It appears that Dave has managed to make his way out with Garfield and Tesla. Carmen is reaching her limit, it wont be much longer now " Emmet said as the attack below dispersed.

Carmen floated up, channeling Dr. Manhattan, blue skin and all, but it didnt appear to be fully in place, even as she was completely unharmed, a slow trickle of blood was pouring out  of her nose and ears and she kept flickering in and out. Sandra was reminded again about Emmet initial warning, that Carmen was entering too deeply into the realm of fiction.

"....This isnt over yet, far from it.....You havent beaten me, not in my world, where I might as well be Milo and we all know neither of you could defeat him...so how is it.....you think you can defeat me!! "

The whole world around them blinked out of existence before reforming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm aware Dave Fuller has left the mortal coil, its no more then he deserves, but en-

The young mans words were cut short as he was suddenly wrapped up from head to toe in spider thread. Forgoing the usual banter and sadism, Garfield yanked, intending to slice the guy to pieces, but was met with great resistance. A bright purple light burst out, forcing the threads back, they reformed into the young man who made a swift slashing motion.

Garfield's body was suddenly the one torn to pieces, but said pieces dissolved into mist and reformed whole. He dashed formward at blinding speed, sprouting spider legs, but as he attempted to gore the other man, his body changed into psionic energy and envolved Garfield and tossed him high into the air before slamming him back down.

Dave raised a magic barrier around him and Tesla just as a large psionic hand attempted to grab him.

" Stop with this pointless resistence "

The young man was back in his physical form, save for his arms that were pure psionic energy. Dave tapped Tesla and teleported her behind him.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 9:21 pm

It seemed Carmen was over excreting her powers.   Sandra decided to forgo answering Carmen's question directly.  It was theoretically possible that as the White Phoenix Sandra could generate so much raw cosmic force, that it actually could overwhelm Milo, at least in terms of pure power.  But to Carmen's credit just outright power alone doesn't necessarily mean Sandra could defeat Milo in a battle overall, that man's bag of tricks and versatility was damn near endless. It seemed unlikely for White Phoenix to be a factor within this realm anyway considering how distant the Phoenix felt when Sandra tried to do that earlier, but at the same time you never know.

It looked like Carmen's powers were starting to become unstable. Sandra still didn't know exactly what to expect of Emmet's warning about Carmen, but it seemed they would see soon enough. After so many years spent in SXM Sandra felt she had to make one last plea to her former ally. "It's not too late Carmen, you can still put an end to this madness before something bad happens."  

-----

Psionic powers, red hair, the uncanny feeling of resemblance.   Was this man a relative of Sandra?   Tesla was almost temped to say a son but that wasn't possible.  Sandra only ever had one son, and this wasn't David.   Tesla snapped out of thoughts when she found herself instantly behind the man. Reacting quick she turned to liquid form creating two whips with her arms. She swapped them around the mysterious man turning them into hardened bindings around the man's chest & arms, and waist & arms. She followed up by creating a massive spike and looking to stab it through the man's back and out his stomach.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:04 pm

" It's too late for that phoenix....this is all I have left now " for a brief moment Sandra saw the woman she used to fight alongside with on the SXM, shared laughs with, shed tears with, but then she vanished and all that was left was this broken woman filled with madness, power, and sorrow.

Carmen raised her hand, forcing herself to become stable and channeled the speed force in combination with dr.Manhattans power, but out of nowhere, a bullet struck the back of Carmens head with a cosmic level of force. From an immense distance away was Aziza wielding the sniper rifle that Emmet had enhanced. She fired off a second shot, catching Carmen in the neck.

" Bankai! Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!! "

A column of giant sword blades rose out from the ground along the arches,then break apart into millions of blade fragments, giving off the appearance of cherry blossom petals. Aziza could sense the storm coming her way. With the long life she'd had and all of the things she experienced, it was still nice that things could surprise her. She jumped as high as she could in the air and landed on Arche, who'd swooped down in his skeletal dragon form and took off.

Using time magic, Arche sped up his own movements and slowed down the oncoming attack. Carmen glared and started moving her hands, increasing senbonzakura's speed and amplifying it even further with the speed force. The attack was quickly beginning to engulf the entire area, Emmet and Sandra moving to destroy the portions coming towards them as Arche and Aziza were set upon.

Whakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhakwhak

In an instant the attack on the flying pair was completely knocked away by Kaiser dual wielding katana and Iko with his daggers. Noah and Lios suddenly appeared in front of Carmen, side by side the two unleashed a barrage of light speed punches that Carmen took a number of blows to the face before summoning a green lantern ring and pushing them back with a giant bulldozer.

Ashe floated down, manifesting his etheral wings till they took physical form, one angelic and the other demonic he began gathering angelic and demonic energy in a massive quantity, harmonizing the two opposing forces. Carmen dodged another attack from Sandra and summoned the powers of Satoru Gojo and unleashed his hollow purple attack at the same time Ashe unleashed his own devastating attack.

The two opposing forces clashed into one another, causing the landscape to be destroyed and reformed again over and over. Carmen summoned a thousand shadow clones and commanded them all to unleash hollow purple while channeling one for all to amplify the power. Emmet and Sandra joined Ashe in his attack, summoning massive phoenix constructs, the real carmen slipped behind them but was immediately met by Roberta and Yori who countered her.

Carmen could feel a giant migrane forming in her head, but she shoved it aside, she wasnt going to lose here!! She used Darkseids omega beams to to target Emmet and Sandra but both phoenix's countered with a dissentigration wave attack. Quickly teleporting out of the wave, Carmen vomitted a geyser of blood, but summoned several powerful healing abilities to steady herself " Enough!! "

Carmen summoned seven impossibly powerful individuals. Dream, Death, Destiny, Despair, Desire, Delirium and Destruction, the endless from DC. She bent over,fighting off the wave of weakness she felt, it was only the second time she'd summoned them but it felt ten times as taxing, even as she boosted herself with kryptonian and saiyan physiology.

Death sighed " Not this again " she looked over her shoulder at Carmen and sighed again before turning back " Not much longer is it " she started striding forward, eyeing Emmet and Sandra, representations of reincarnation and Emmet a being who governed creation and destruction. The rest of the sibling started moving as well, space beginning to bend and warp in their wake.

By this point all of the code:breakers and Katy had joined them, arranging themselves in various locations. Though a good number if them sensed these opponents were beyond them, they still intended to hang in their. Emmet naturally took the lead on this, these opponents were powerful, and it had taken quite a lot for Amber Parker to do away with them last time, he'd be remissed if they couldnt accomplish the same, besides he could see it clearly, the curtain was beginning to fall, they just needed to wait for THAT actor to appear.

Emmet charged everyone with cosmic power, temporarily as they launched into the battle,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tesla attempted her attack, she found a bright purple light coated her body and pried her whip arms away. Garfields body dissolved into a swarm of spiders, centipedes, beetles and other types of vicious looking insects and spread out at rapid speed. Dave closed his eyes and focused, the entire landscape was laid out before him, he could sense Tesla and even all of Garfield, but the mysterious young man stuck out to him the most.

As a beacon of intense power that coiled itself through the area, this was gonna be a battle of speed. He swapped Tesla and swarm Garfields positions, seeming to suprise the young man as he was quickly covered, with a great effort, Dave shifted the mans into the air, again managaing to catch him off guard, he did this again and again, using this to disorient him and allow Garfield to get through his defenses and start biting into his flesh, injecting him with deadly venoms, before shifting him directly in front of Tesla.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 10:36 am

Sandra was disappointed by Carmen's response. She'd pulled a bit of a Joker on them and seemed to be too far gone. She inwardly apologised to Yamairo being unable to reason with Carmen and got ready for battle as Carmen reached even deeper into her bag of abilities. Carmen launched an intense series of attacks as the other Code:Breakers started joining in. Sandra took note of Carmen coughing up blood and falling weak after eventually calling upon the individuals of The Endless. Unlike Yamairo though Sandra was more willing to make the tough calls, and in Carmen's most recent moment of weakness there was further compassion from Sandra. Phoenix had done her best to talk her former ally down but Carmen was determined to see this thing to it's final conclusion. Sandra now stood alongside Emmet with Death in front of them. Sandra understood fully that the very nature of what she and Emmet were as Phoenix's is something Death surely loathed.

Katy been boosted and charged by various means before so did not even question the boost from Emmet. She created an ice sword which was now an cosmic ice sword and launched straight into battle picking one of the opponents at random Katy launched an attack at Desire.

-----

Tesla plunged the spike into the mans body. Liquid diamond immediately started spreading out from the impalement point and quickly covering the man's body, even entering though the mouth, ears and nostrils beginning to spread among his insides as well as outside. Tesla had entombed people in the past, but because that was still alive inside basically a diamond coffin for all intents and purposes, they had a brief time to break out. When Tesla shifted the diamond back to solid this time, she was making sure everything instantly stopped working. The brain, heart, lungs, a complete freeze inside and out was her goal.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 2:10 am

I'm not wrong
I'm not wrong
I'm not wrong
I'M NOT WRONG!!!

These words played on loop in Carmens mind as the battle raged around her. She couldnt allow herself to falter, not now or ever. But she could feel herself beginning to slip away, maintaining all of this had already pushed the limits of her power more then ever before, but the strain of maintaining the endless was threatening to bring her to her knees. She was doing this for a reason, James, the perfect life she wanted with him.

" Carmen, this isnt what I want for us "

Carmen gasped as she heard the familiar voice in her ear and mind, slowly she turned around and saw James standing there. James, the man she loved so so much " J-James....why are you here? "

The fight came to an abrupt stop as the endless all froze in place, Carmens focus now entirely on the man in front of her.

" Of course i'm here Carmen, just took a hell of a lot of effort to get in here, but once I found out what was going on, how could I not come? Your not looking so good " he reached out and brushed a hand across her cheek, blood smearing his hand where it poured from her eyes.

Carmen reactively reached out and grabbed his hand, keeping it there, she'd missed his touch so much " James I....I wanted to reach out to you, but I know you wouldnt want to see me, not after what happened. But you have to believe me, i'm doing all of this for us! Once Milo comes back, we can be happy together "

" Carmen, i'm so sorry for making you feel this way, after the emperoro Fusion incident, I admit I wanted nothing to do with you, but I was ultimately running away, from you and from us. Look whats become of you as a result. I'm so sorry, but it's not too late to end all of this "

" James...do you really mean i-! "

Suddenly James pulled Carmen into a tight hug and buried his face in her neck.She instantly hugged him back, taking in his touch, his smell, all of it was James, this was no trick of the mind, she had thought so for a moment, but as his mind linked with hers, she was reminded of all of their bond, the wonderful times they shared, their love.

" Carmen, please stop "

" Oh James!! "

Carmen clung to him tighter and James responded by hugging her harder, and harder.....and harder. Carmen gasped as the hold was quickly becoming painful " J-James? "

The man removed his head from her neck and at looked at her, his face twisting into a horrific mask of sadism as the eyes that had been filled with love and remorse became hostile filled with complete darkness.

Eyes of the Abyss!

Carmen let out a wordless scream as her mind was assaulted, plunged into the depths of madness. She hung limp in " James " arms, babbling incoherently, the endless all vanished and the landscape became unstable. Without missing a beat, Iko suddenly daggers in hand and his glasses removed, the mystic eyes of death perception shining.

Sandra instantly realized what was going on, remembering back to when Shiki had attempted to disable her powers but instead left her with nothing but the darkness. It seemed like Iko was going to do something similar. But as Iko was about to strike, he frowned, Carmens lines of death and origin point suddenly vanished, before he could say anything, she suddenly started glowing before exploding, engulfing the entire area.

Emmet, with seconds to spare, pulled everyone back as Sandra formed a barrier to block out the explosion. Somehow Sandra had used Itachi's exploding shadow clone, increasing it's explosion hundredfolds through various fictional mediums. A lump of charred flesh dropped from the sky, uncurling itself to revealed a severely burned but still conscious Iko. Emmet healed him as Riku was regenerating.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cracks began forming in the diamond coffin, rapidly spreading till it exploded out, forcing Tesla backwards. An all to familiar energy was radiating out, mingled with the psionic energy...the phoenix force!

" I'll give you some credit for that, perhaps it's time I stopped playing around " the young man spoke as his body became pure energy and a large cosmic bird formed behind him, but it was different from the one usually made by Sandra or Emmet, it looked far more like some type of vulture.

Dave gulped, this guy was a host of the phoenix force too? Who the fuck was he?! This situation kept getting worse and Dave couldnt help but feel like this was his fault. Garfield reformed himself and snarled, not even remotely close to giving up as that wasnt the code:breaker way. The mysterious man raised a hand, the large construct was suddenly riddled with holes.

A figure wielding a trident breezed past Dave and stood beside Garfield and Tesla. Miroku the butler had been in his torture chamber, exiting it as the fight with the mysterious man began and immediately making his way there.

" Just who are you? the young man asked, no normal person could strike his phoenix force construct like that "

Miroku shrugged and entered a fighting stance " Simply a butler who's here to do his job and tidy up before my master gets back "

The young man glared but calmed himself after a moment " Simply another pest to be dealt with then " He unleashed a wave of cosmic fire on the group.

" Water god slayer magic: Cradle of Poseidon! "

A giant surge of water wrapped around the group as they were bathed in cosmic fire.

" This wont hold for long, can I briefed over what going on? " Miroku inquired.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 10:11 am

Tesla responded to Miroku "TLDR, this all started being pulled into fiction and attacked by Carmen. Some of us escaped her only to be confronted by this man. This guy wants Dave, who isn't Sandra's husband but a Dave from another reality. It just came to light this guy is a Phoenix host, likely somehow related to Sandra or Emmet though his physical traits kinda has me leaning more towards Sandra's family line." Of course Tesla still didn't know who this man was for real, so she could only guess and simply put forth her suspicions when it came to who was attacking them. But Tesla also guessed for a Code:Breaker the who didn't really matter all that much anyway. They had the why, that this man wanted Dave.

-----

Things took a sudden turn when James or at least some sort of manifestation of the man arrived to confront Carmen. The Endless all vanished before a battle could even start. James looked like he was going to talk Carmen down, he was always the one man that could. But as things progressed, he had more in mind then talk. After making his more Carmen seemed to glow and explode, Emmet quickly pulled most back and Sandra put a barrier. After a wild explosion and Emmet attending to Iko, Sandra had to wonder if it was finally over.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 10:16 pm

The dust was blown away, revealing a heavily exhausted Carmen on her knees, the woman was in a bad way, blood pouring out of every orifice and parts of her body seemed to be fading away. She looked up wild eyes " J-James? No....NOOOOO! WHAT WAS THAT....IT IT WAS SO REAL, IT WAS MY JAMES!! " she mad ranting was cut short by a horrific bout of coughing and blood geysering, she looked down in shock as she saw her hands becoming translucent.

Riku had fully regenerated at this point and held up a hand, transforming it into a perfect copy of James head " It was this bitch right here, my shapeshiftings a little special and only getting even more special as the days go by but thats irrelevant to you, i've met this James guy a couple times as Yama-Chan has been incistant on the SXM not losing relevancy-I mean meeting with me to offer their support and seeing what can be done about mutant relations. Point is i've been around him enough to get a good idea of how he operates, though I was mostly adlibing but I think I still deserve an Oscar, dont you? "

Carmen glared at the demon, how dare he mock her James and their love, defile it....she'd really thought it was him and that they could have a chance, but it seems like it had all been a lie....Her shoulders slumped in seeming defeat, her body continuing to fade.

Someone made a comment about whether they should just kill her, but Emmet raised a hand, his gaze focused intently on Carmen. As much as he despised the woman and took a degree of enjoyment at her humiliation, but given her history with Sandra and how she'd been trying to reason with her the whole time, he decided to honor that.

A shiver suddenly ran down Aziza's back, something about this situation was beginning to make the hairs on the back of her neck stand straight. All those years on the battlefield had given the older woman certain sixth sense for when things were about to go south, even a cornered rat can still bite the cat. Emmet picked up on her misgivings and started to see what she meant, but before he could do anything, Carmen suddenly looked up, her broken eyes shining with energy and resolve.

" I i'm going to fade away here, THEN IM TAKING YOU WITH ME!!! "

A bubble of power burst out from Carmen, the words Time stop imbued in it, completely bringing everyone to a stop. Carmen was an omega level mutant, meaning she had a limitless potential, pushed to the very extreme of her mental fortitude and overextending her powers had caused them to undergo a type of evolution, fueled by her very rapidly depleting life. She was now one with fiction itself, connected to every source, no matter how obscure or popular piece of fiction and tropes, her time stop was powered by every single character to ever use time powers.

Slowly, she floated into the air and extended her arms out. Green, red, blue, indigo, violet, orange, black, and white lantern rings appeared on each of her fingers. Her body began bulging out with muscles as she took on saiyan, kryptonian, martian, and various victional species, her skin shifting in a rapid kaleidoscope of colors. Her right eye became an eternal mangekyo sharingan, her left eye a rinnegan. Eyes sprouted all over her body, each baring a type of power. Her clothes burned away, revealing a multitude of symbols. All of the Biju from Naruto manifested and fused into her body. She began growing multiple arms and legs. Wielding Zanpakuto from bleach, swords from Inuyasha, and various weapons from across fiction. Akame ga kill, seven deadly sins, soul eater, grimoire from black clover, and more.

The time stop broke as Carmen had now become a giant humanoid figure composed of countless limbs, the main body was vaguely recognizable as Carmen, her skin had become a fusion of white and gold, her face composed of nothing but eyes with a single mouth that was still her own.

It isnt possible for her to hold that form for long, even now she was in unimaginable pain, but that paled in comparison to her madness, Carmen had given herself completelt over to her power. Emmet relayed this to everyone, as he poured cosmic and divine energy over everyone. It was impossible to determine exactly how long Carmen would hold up, but the massive arsenal she now embodied, that was almost irrelevant.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 11:32 pm

If Carmen wasn't a lost cause before it would seem she was now. Carmen was barely recognisable as the woman she was once allies with in this new form she'd taken on. It was a pity, Sandra had really hoped to avoid something like this, though she never would have imagined Carmen taking this exact form. But at this rate, maybe they should have just killed her when they had the chance. Katy spoke up commenting that with how things was going, "it's like a never ending nightmare with this woman." Every time you thought Carmen was done, she pulled off something else. While everyone seemed confident of it, one had to wonder if this actually was Carmen's final stand.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 1:14 am

Riku suddenly felt his eyes of the world activate, it was a unique skill that he'd been born with, well one of many, but anyway it gave him incredibly heightened perception, among other things and the current landscape seemed to melt away and reveal beyond the veil. Something was about to happen, something necessary, but fuck if he knew what.

Without really thinking about it, Riku spanned out a massive void around the entire group. He turned to Emmet and his usual cocky and psychotic smile before being engulfed by what seemed to be millions of concentrated attacks. Carmen had begun her assault and the demon had rightly deduced that she would focus the bulk of her attacks on him, but he'd taken it a step further by directing all of them onto himself.

To say it was painful would be an understatement, Riku wasnt one to shy away from pain and borderline got off on it, having a broken regeneration will do that, but his body was torn apart, flesh and bones peeled away in countless different ways that seemed to go on forever and completely outpace his healing, leaving nothing but a black mass that seemed to be his " soul, but even that was completely destroyed, like a candle being snuffed out.

There was no time for much of a reaction to this outside of the beginning of shock before everyone started moving, taking the brief seconds Riku had given them. Even with the cosmic and divine empowerments, the weaker code:breakers were still lagging behind, even as Emmet and Sandra did their best to attack Carmen and protect everyone, Sandra watched in horror as Tanesha and Roberta were being worn down in the same way Riku had been.

Carmen had become one with fiction and facing her was facing the very concept of it, even as she was burning through her life and would soon dissapear, she was determined to wipe out the code:breakers in the process and was in the process of succedding. Emmet and Sandra were back to back when suddenly everything came to a complete stop and the scenery completely changed.

The sounds of a clock ticking echoed around them as a vague gear outlines faded in and out of sight " This isnt Carmens doing " Emmet deduced , slipping from his energy form to flesh.

" Indeed not, it is mine or rather ours "

A young man in blue robes and a tall red hat with a star on it before the phoenix's. He gestured and the space became filled with hundreds of individuals, all wearing the same clothes, but thats where the differences ended for the crowd was full of skeletons and rotting flesh, marking them all as undead.

" Archimedes " Emmet surmised " And what I assume to be the academy of chronomancy that suddenly dissapeared centuries ago.

Arche gave a smile and bow,the star on his hat changing into the code:breakers symbol " At your service "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 9:34 am

There was so much going on so rapidly from Riku's apparent death, though Sandra was still unsure given what she'd seen from the demon in the past. To the rest of the Code:Breakers getting assaulted even despite both Emmet's and Sandra's best efforts to keep them all safe, to now this new development with Arche. Sandra appreciated the moment to stop and breathe but the ever reoccurring question throughout this entire event had to be asked again. "So what now?" One would think they could take advantage of this freeze and finish off Carmen, but in her own experiences things were never that straight forward. Worse she and Emmet were the only two still hanging in there, the second this freeze ended Katy, Tanesha, Roberta, all the others. They did not have long.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 3:04 am

" Hmm, dawling this is no mere time freeze, is it? " Emmet asked Arche " This feels far more grander, especially considering I made multiple attempts to freeze time over the course of the battle "

Arche smiled " Allow me to explain. You are correct, this goes beyond freezing time. Especially considering as she is now, Carmen has a an immense power over time, so much that she's circumvented her own demise. So I had to go beyond time in a sense and control the event itself. Where we are currently is a spot outside of time where time has " died "

Arche held up his hands and produced a mid sized orb that seemed to hold a miniture version of Carmen " This is one of the pinnacles of time magic, that very much crosses into the realm of true magic, to hold a persons past, present, and future in the palm of your hand. A trifle event to a god, but what time mages have strove for! "

Arches expression started to become more manic and the flesh on his faces began melting away, revealing the bone. But after a moment he seemed to regain his composure and his face restored itself " Forgive that momentary lapse in decorum, this is the first time I managed this magic. Of course I didnt do it alone " again he gestured to the host of undead time mages around them.

" This great work took a lot of effort. Truth be told I began this some decades ago and have had it on standby, just in case. The preparing ritual is extremely taxing you see and the cost is far too high alone, but by spreading it out I was able to mitigate it. But not for long, time may be dead here, but Carmen wont be held forever "

The orb he held was crackling with barely contained energy " Allow me offer a clipnotes version. The future where Carmen met her goal of destroying the code:breakers....has been deleted, so to speak. I did this by stealing some of Carmens own " time ", the rest of the code:breakers are existing still, i've moved them into a separate time, and lastly i've removed Carmens own connection to time, the fictional apsect anyway. The immense power she wields is no less but her time limit is very much back in place "

As he spoke the undead time mages shimmering and blinking out of existence.

" This is all I can offer in assistance I fear, but now the stage is set and im sure it wouldnt be enough to simply survive long enough for her to burn out, no absolutely not, that isnt the code:breaker way "

Emmet smiled savagely " No dawling, it is not. Absolute victory has always been one of our many mottos and that shall not change now!! But....Arche, the price for this magic "

" I see you've already deduced, but worry not for as I said before, the price has been spread out, i'm sacrificing a number of my former schoolmates and I myself will be unable to assist for the rest of this and upcoming battles, I see no better group of people to do it for, thank you for welcoming me into your team "

Arche gave another bow before his body dissolved away. Emmet turned to Sandra

" Whatever was blocking you is gone, now is the time to hold nothing back! We make our stand here and use the immense gift Archimedes has given us, are you ready to stand on this stage of battle with me Sandra! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 10:30 am

Sandra opted to stay silent as Emmet and Arche talked about what had happened. Sandra knew this was no mere freeze which was why she previously asked what now, like Emmet she herself would have also frozen Carmen in time long before now if she had been capable. In the back of her mind she had wondered if this was magic, which it turns out it had been. But she never made the claim simply because you never really know for sure, but having her fair share of run in with magic in the past, it wasn't an unreasonable guess to have had. Now things were set for the final battle. "Nothing would please me more Emmet. I've already tried my hand at reasoning with Carmen. While ending a former ally of the SXM isn't on the top of my to-do list, if it's what I must do, then so be it. Emmet you have my full support in this final stage of battle." Sandra had already come to this realisation back when Riku pulled that James stunt that Carmen was too far gone and had taken on a more fight to kill mindset. But since they had this moment of calm, Sandra wanted to confirm to Emmet that she was ready to do whatever needed to be done to put an end to all this.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 1:05 am

" Well said dawling, Arche has prepared a wonderful stage for us, let us waste no time with gracing it "
Cosmic energy swirled around the two as music began to play. For Sandra it was simple enough to draw on the phoenix force without much fanfair, but that was clearly not how Emmet operated, as the music played and he began to move, she felt his power flowing effortless along with him.

Emmet:
Back to the fairytale
Back to the show
Back to the wall
And there's nowhere to go
Hopeless and desperate
All paths adverse
Things lookin' bleak
Yeah, and they're 'bout to get worse
Helpless and doomed
And there's no way to win
Goals unachievable
Faith running thin
Lost and forlorn
Impossible odds
That's when you'll learn
You've been messing with gooooooooooods

Sandra:
Send in your Grimm
Tear off my limb
Strike me with bolts of lightning
I won't die!
The battle seems unwinnable
But all we need's a miracle
We're going up, we'll never be denied!

Emmet and Sandra:
Can't wish away the dismal days
Can't bring back what is gone
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
Instead, we'll carry on!
We'll win, for sure, we will endure
And though our goal is far
We'll be the ones to touch the sun
Triumph will be ours!

Sandra:
Nowhere to run now
No time to grieve
No other choices
It's die or believe
Not backing down
We're standing at last
Defeat and dejected are things of the past

Emmet:
This is the moment
This is the day
This is the place
And we came here to slay
Yeah I'm a girl
But I'm also a gun
That's it, I'm deadly
You'll never outrun
Strike down my friends
I'll never bend
Right to the end, I'm fighting
Glorified!

Sandra:
And though it's unpredictable
We're heading for the pinnacle
We'll never stop, we're headed towards the sky

Emmet and Sandra:
Instead, we'll carry on!
Triumph will be ours!

Emmet:
It's not destiny
It would be a great mistake to think so
Every choice is ours and ours alone
This doesn't open up like fate
This is the future we create
And we're powered by
Every tear that's dried

Emmet and Sandra:
Instead, we'll carry on!
Triumph will be ours!
The triumph will be ours!

As Sandra found herself drawn into the music as well, singing and dancing, the two phoenix's descended, Sandra quickly went deeper into the core of the phoenix force. But Emmet had managed to reach levels past phoenixes not recognized as the avatar had never gone, his divine power melded with the cosmic powers of the phoenix force in perfect harmony, creating a perfect harmony of creation and destruction, a golden-crimson phoenix.

As the two now stood in front of a confused Carmen, the stage was truly set for this battle.

Carmen felt something had profoundly changed, but it didnt matter, as she was now not even Milo would be able to stop her. She screamed, her voice coming out in waves of destructive energy and elements. Emmet teleported out of the way and created a wave of cosmic energy in the form of swords and sent them loose. Carmen surrounded herself in a multi layered barrier and created an army of humanoid constructs from all the lantern rings and infused the tailed beast into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next