Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 1:51 pm

The song was exactly what Sandra needed to reset her mood. After the performance she felt the need to apologise. "Hey right quick girls, I want to say I'm sorry for bringing the mood down, it shames me to admit it but I do still let Karen get to me sometimes. I'm not like Riku, I don't take take pleasure out of out pain, torment and death. I try my best to move past that day, but some things you can't just forget."

As the bell rang the group started to split up, agreeing to meet back up later. The others split off and left, Riku was about to open a void when to his mild surprise Sandra stopped him, being the only one that didn't leave. "Hey Riku before you go can I ask you something about back on the island? I just want to know, when you, Kano, Lilia and Katy attacked Emmet... where you really going all out?"

Sandra couldn't stop thinking about that day, she never considered herself among the the most powerful people on the team. But they attacked Emmet four to one, and couldn't touch him. Considering she was at least holding her own against him when she stepped up to the plate, logic would dictate that makes Sandra currently the second strongest on the team next to Emmet himself. But that seemed unbelievable to her, no way she'd already come that far since the tournament earlier in the year did she? No it was Emmet, Riku and them didn't want to hurt him, they had to be pulling their punches.... right?

-----

Cass briefly checked out the card the before slipping it into her pocket. The vibe this man gave off, there was more to him then meets the eye. Not only that, but it was possibly he had similar thoughts about her. This was a very interesting interaction, it now made her curious as to what that man was really up to. She eyed the time, classes should be about to start. Maybe this would give Tanesha the opening she needed to slip away from Sandra? Cass had to admit the worst part about trying to be stealthy about this was the wait, the waiting was torture.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 2:32 am

Riku seemed mildly surprised by the question, mainly that it was coming from Sandra " A little of columb A and a little of column B I guess. I didnt have any issues fighting him in the tournament or in training, but " going all out " for me means a couple of things, generally trying to eviscerate my oponents and obviously I dont wanna do that with Emmet. Also given the fact that I knew Kaiser was up to something, I put in just enough effort to to help the other less powerful ones stay alive "

This was mostly true, he was certainly powerful enough to go toe to toe with Emmet as he was, not quite so likely to land a victory, but certainly drag the fight on for a couple hours, as he was now anyway, which was another problem. He wasnt as strong as he could be, not with that jackass holding his key. He didnt dwell on not being able to access that part of himself often, but with the battle against his apparent little sister looming over the horizon, he couldnt afford to pull any punches or remain at his current level, he needed to get stronger.

" I cant speak for the others, though I do wonder if Kano was a little too awed by Em to really let the god out, you certainly managed to show up most people present. It kills me to admit this and i'm not doing it again, but your certainly stronger then what you think. In whatever ranking we have on power, your at the top with Em, me, Kano etc, but dont get a big head about it and no your not likely to be able to beat me in a fight "

----------------------------------------------------------

After she left the cafeteria, Tanesha called an Uber over to Cordelia's mansion, alerting Cassandra to her presence the moment she got to the door, she knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer, not even remotely questioning why she'd decided to go there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 3:39 am

Sandra figured as much about actually being able to beat Riku, but it was surprising for him to give praise and indeed confirm she was in the upper rankings of the team. "I appreciate the honesty. I'm well aware that even if I have strength, that my overall skill lever is still well below many of you. It's just after yesterday, I had to find out where I really among us. So, thank you Riku."

-----

Cass put her book down and walked over to the door, opening the door she acted like her normal self giving Tanesha a big hug. "Finally, girl I've been expected you all morning." She invited Tanesha in and closed the door. After a brief few minutes of small talk it was time to put the proceedings into action. Claiming to have a surprise Cass lead Tani upstairs, the two passing Cordelia who at this point was on her way downstairs. Cass lead Tani into her room, the bedroom door automatically closed itself due to Cass telekinesis and the two walked over to the bed.

The two sat down and Cassandra leaned in giving Tanesha a kiss. "Tani I'm done waiting, I've had feelings for you for a while and I've been to scared to act on them." Cass used her telekinetic to start undoing Tani's blouse. Emotions where a pesky announce, Tani loved Cass but not in the way Cass wanted her to, Tani looked at Cass more of like a sister. While Cass didn't share Emmet's ability of empathy, the mind was her playground. And the rationality behind Tani's emotions, now that was something Cass could work with. Rather then Tani rationalising her emotions as friendship or family, Cass would change this so Tanesha viewed Cassandra as her lover instead.

"I'm not scared anymore Tani. I want you, and deep down I know you want me. You don't want Sandra, she's baggage. Look at all the trouble that have already come our way because of this Phoenix Force. And then her mood swings and PTSD any time the name Karen is mentioned, she will drag you down Tani and you deserve better then that. I am everything Sandra should of been, I know it and you know it. I am the one you truly love, I am the one that will make you happy."

Normally Tani would have none of this listening to somebody run Sandra down like that, but Cass was already in her head at this point which was causing Tani to see the what she perceived as truth in Cass words, not realising her perception was being altered to see things Cass way. The feelings Tani already had for Cass, she could feel those emotions starting to take on a whole new meaning.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 am

Riku shrugged " Just dont let it go to your head to the point that you lose any semblance of actual personality, thats the basic mistake a lot of people make when they get a lot of fucking power, it basically becomes their only personality trait making them boring af and often devolving them into man/woman children. Obviously i'm powerful and I have a very fucked up personality but you cant deny that im rememberable. Anyway im out this bitch " he opened a void and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was sitting in the kitchen, fixing herself a white russian, her favorite drink after a good dicking down. Luthor Belcourt was certainly an interesting young man, she'd had no problems with approving his plans, especially when he pointed out how lucrative they could be for her and in the grander scheme of things, it would be another interesting hurdle to place in front of Sandra.

The girl had drawn out even more of the phoenix's power, but it paled in comparison to Emmets feats, which only served to irratate Cordelia, but she and the white queen had tightened the hold on Emmet and he'd been more docile since, they could only hope he stayed that way.

She smiled as she she sensed what Cassandra was up too, it seemed the girl had taken her advice and was going after what she wanted. Cordelia felt a strange sense of pride for the girls actions, Nathaniel and her had never seen eye to eye on things, though she did care for him, in a way. Cassandra though was bursting with potential, though she couldnted host the phoenix force, she was not without talent. But she was still green, so Cordelia did her motherly duty and lent her daughter a hand, placing a barrier around Tanesha's mind that specifically blocked out anyone from noticing anything of Cassandra's mental workings.

--------------------------------------

Tanesha nodded, her mind feeling fuzzy, but as the feeling gradually went away she realized that she'd been lying to herself. These feelings for Cassandra, they'd been present for quite awhile now and had been growing stronger over time. She realized how much she loved the girls company, being around her and just getting to know her. It was more then anything she'd ever felt for Sandra, who she'd grown tired of, tired of her drama and bullshit, all the danger she seemed to bring to the table.

But there wasnt anything like that with Cass, just happiness and so much more. Tanesha's breathing became huskier as her arousal grew, willingly allowing Cassandra to remove her clothes " Oh Cass, your right and i'm sorry I wasnt more open about how I felt sooner too " She pulled Cassandra closer to her for a for a kiss that quickly grew from tender to more heated as their tongues wover around each other. Tanesha's hands cupping Cassandra's breast as she pushed the other girl onto her back and lay atop her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was meticulously taking notes as the teacher droned on about the current subject. He was beginning to wish he'd taken Riku up on his offer to play hookie, his grades were flawless and he was having zero trouble in any of his classes, to be honest he found them to be dreadfully boring. It also didnt help that he shared this class with Tesla. Normally they sat together but she was currently on the opposite side of the room.

Of course he didnt blame her and was trying to make this situation as comfortable for her as possible, mostly getting to class early and not looking up when she entered the room, the matter wasnt any better given that he could sense her so much. At one point Emmet realized he'd filled up his notebook and pulled out another from his bag. But instead of continuing his note taking, he let his mind wander.

He wanted a distraction, anything would do, he'd even take Thanatos bursting in the room and demanding to be destroyed....well maybe not that far.....no something more tedious. He starred at the pair sitting in front of them, one of them was trying to work up the courage to ask the other out. Emmet sensed that they shared a mutual interest but were both too shy to take the next step. With a little mental push, he set them on the path they needed.

Maybe I should get a boyfriend

A tedious thought indeed, Emmet had long since sworn off matters of the heart, but he could admit that recently he'd been reconsidering his stance. Dave, Garfield, Donovan, Adrian, Noah, all of them had feelings towards him that went beyond simple physical attraction and it wasnt like he felt nothing deeper for them either. But with everything going on he'd had no time to really pursue these thoughts.

Love, the word stirred something inside him and once again the image of a man with canine ears sprang into his mind. He couldnt picture the mans face, but the longing he felt was so powerful, he missed him and he had no idea who this person was, but it didnt seem to matter, Emmet loved him. He traced the name Jonathan on his desk without even realizing he was doing it or thinking of the name. He could feel the ever familiar thrum in the air as a soft tune began to place.

Emmet:
How did I end up here
Lying in your arms
Watching city lights
Turn to stars

Let's not talk again for years
Till we see each other here
Let's not tell a single soul
All the mysteries we know
Maybe you're a demon but I'm just not scared 'cause baby
Maybe I'm the temptress and I came prepared

Emmet floated up from his seat as everyone hummed along in their sits for a moment, but as he flew out the door, the class resumed as if nothing had happened.  Emmet glided down the hallway, all of the doors opening and closing in time with the beat.

You've got some explaining on the way you've let me in
In the dark

How did I end up here
Loving all your lies
With you loving mine
You and I, are

Cat and mouse until we die
Building castles in the sky
Loving someone on a dare
Telling secrets like he cares

In the dark

Let's not talk again for years
Till we see each other here
Let's not tell a single soul
All the mysteries we know

Cat and mouse until we die
Building castles in the sky
(Burning castles in the sky)
Loving someone on a dare
(Let's not tell a single soul)
Telling secrets like he cares

(All the mysteries we, all the mysteries we, all the mysteries we know)

Everything seemed to melt around him as he sang and danced his way out of the school and into the sky, the clouds moving around him and taking a humanoid like shape that treated as a dance partner. As the song ended, Emmet floated back down with his cloud person, hovering a few inches from the ground, he closed his eyes. Felt the cloud touch his lips and conjured the sensation of a pair of warm and oh so familiar lips. Once he opened his eyes though, the cloud had floated back to the sky, leaving Emmet with tears pouring down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 am

Sandra understood what Riku was saying and she had no intent on losing sight of who she was. With Riku leaving Sandra rushed off to class, she would arrive a few minutes late but felt the talk with Riku was worth it. She sat down and took out the required book for the class.

-----

It was very awkward for Tesla and Emmet to be in the same room, she had become convinced that during the battle Emmet had mentally fucked with her, she still couldn't shake that image of being shattered, of staring what seemed like death in the face. It's like these images where stuck in her mind, haunting her. The two sat at opposite ends of the room, but Tesla still dared not lift her head towards Emmet's direction. Emmet would eventually leave the room, of course making a grand exit though song. It did bring a slight smile to Tesla's face, like she said before she didn't hate the boy at all, she just couldn't be around him now mentally. Following Emmet's exit it seemed class went back to normal, the teacher not bothered that Emmet just up and left right in front of him and the class acted as if noting happened.

-----

Cassandra felt a immense sense of arousal as Tanesha started feeling her over. For Cass this was her first time ever about to have sex. Helping with her manipulation Cass had physical attraction on her side. The last time Tanesha had seen Cassandra fully exposed was when she washed up on the beach. She was dirty, full of said, pale and near death. But now Tanesha could see just how perfect of a clone Cass was, she really was the perfect copy of Sandra right down to the tiniest detail, every bit of physical attraction Tani had felt for Sandra, it also applied to Cass. Cassandra replied to Tanesha "Don't feel bad girl, you where stuck in a bad situation. I can't hold that against you, but I'm here for you now."

Cassandra already regretted what she'd have to do after they finished up here. Cass had Tani wrapped around her finger, her viewpoints altered perfectly in Cass favour. But this encounter will eventually need to be suppressed and wiped from Tani's memory, Cass will need to set everything back to normal. That was going to be so much harder for Cass to bring herself to do then she had expected, but it had to be done. She wasn't ready to betray Sandra and draw the wrath of the True Notes upon her, and even with Tani on her side, she doubted the two of them together could even handle Sandra on her own, let along Emmet or anybody that stood beside him like Riku. Cass was out of her league.

But at least the seeds of doubt and hate for Sandra was being planted deep in Tani's mind. Cass may have to hide those those thoughts before Tani left this house, but Cass hoped when she was ready she could trigger Tanesha to side with her.

That was all later though, for now she would fully enjoy the pleasure that came with Tanesha's company.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 3:23 am

Emmet dabbed at his face with a handkerchief he kept in one of his face blazers pockets, he pulled out his hand mirror and was pleased to see it didnt appear that he'd been sobbing his eyes out.

" Excuse me young man, but shouldnt you be in class? "

A chill ran up Emmet spine as he immediately recognized not only the voice from behind him, but the presence that seemed to seep into the very environment, making it feel like the reapers scythe was at his neck. He turned his head and found Thanatos standing directly behind him, he reacted instantly and shot into the air, two large fireballs mainfesting in his hands as he looked down at Thanatos.

" What are you doing here?! " Emmet demanded, rage coursing through his body as their last encounter played through his head and the end result of that, accusations were just on the tip of his tongue, but something was holding them back.

Thanatos held his hands up in a non aggressive way " I'm not here to fight...unless you really want too " his right eye flared with pale flames for a brief moment before going out " Trully "

Emmet narrowed his eyes, the part reapers mind couldnt be read, but Emmet sensed he wasnt lying, but his stance remailed firm as he slowly descended down " That pray tell, what are you doing here? I would assume your contract is up since you failed your mission "

" In a way, the contract has been extended with more added to it, along with zero's. I've been installed here as a teacher "

Of all the responces he was prepared to hear, that had been towards the middle part "I beg your pardon? "

Thanatos shrugged " Obviously I cant tell you the full details, but since it appears you and some of your associates will be in my class, I assumed it was better to inform you as opposed to springing the surprise, call it a curtesy as someone who can grant me what I desire "

He could see Emmet's cage had been fixed and reinforced, he would not be able to meddle with it a second time, but he got the feeling it wasnt meant to be permanent. Luthor had ordered him to not mess with Emmet that way, mere moments ago in fact. The mystery deepened around this god trapped in a school boys body, and Thanatos loved a good mystery.

Emmet pondered this information, whoever had hired the reapers was seeing fit to install Thanatos in the school but for what purpose? To keep an eye on the true notes would be the obvious answer, but Emmet felt their was more to this " Is the rider of war employed here as well? "

Thanatos smiled " Afraid not, she's currently elsewhere but I imagine you'll be seeing her again, though I would say we may need to change our name, seeing as the two riders of the apocalypse doesnt have quite the same ring, i'll be teaching world history as well, the class you should be in, now run along Mr.Jones " He turned and started walking away.

Emmet watched him till he was out of sight, this did not bode well for the group, the fractured group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha lay with Cassandra in a sweaty embrace on the bed, both girls were breathing hard after their passionate lovemaking session. Tanesha carressed Cassandra's hair as the girl rested her head on Tanesha's breast, she felt so happy and complete, completely lost in the moment.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 1:39 pm

A few hours would pass until classes where let out. Tanesha would open her eyes to find herself fully clothed resting on a park bench. Everything from earlier in the morning with Cassandra was gone from her memory. Instead she now remembered waking up, and after leaving the rest of the group Tani made her way to the park to work on some new cheerleading routines. It seemed from her perspective she stopped to take a rest and must of accidentally fell into a short nap. The park was quiet, she seemed to be the only there.

-----

Cassandra was still at home, sending Tanesha away was one of the hardest things she ever had to do in her relatively short life. "Damnit Sandra" she muttered, but it was the only thing she knew what to do. Sandra had more training with mother already under her belt then Cass, plus the Phoenix Force. Cass couldn't possibly compete with that, if she made it obvious anything was going Sandra would surely detect the deception and it'd all be over, Tani would be out of her reach forever. Cass had to play this carefully. It was going to be difficult to put the sister act back on when she and Tani meets up again at the school.

-----

Sandra had just put her studies away and had made her way back to her and Tani's place. There had been something Sandra had been wanting to look into, Tesla. The girl may not of adored herself to many among the group, herself and Tani included. Riku seemed to not completely hate her, and somehow along the way she seemed to have become friends with Emmet. With the team fractured Sandra would like to do all she could to help Emmet, and while several where still with him, if Sandra could get even one more to rejoin them, every little bit of support helps.

Most like Dave, Garfield, Katy, etc felt betrayed Emmet, their trust and thus friendship with him where broken. But Tesla was different, even the words she said when she left the group, "Emmet I still support you, but I can't be around you." It wasn't broken trust, it wasn't a fractured friendship. There something else wrong with Tesla, something else that was forcing her to stay away from him.

"Tesla, hey it's Sandra. Could you meet me at place, I'd like to help you with your problem. Sandra sent a telepathic message straight to Tesla, and even a text over the phone as well. She sat on the edge of the bed, all she could do now was wait for either a reply or Tesla to just show up. Hopefully the girl didn't just ignore her, but Sandra liked to think there was enough of a friendship there that Tesla would at least humour the idea of a helping hand. After all as much as Sandra and Tanesha referred to Tesla as a stuck up cold hearted bitch, at the end of the day she was always there for the team and have even helped rescue herself and others multiple times. Sandra felt the least she could do was return the favour and be there for Tesla in her time of need.

Hopefully if this all works out it can not just get another friend back on Emmet's side, which Sandra was sure would make him very happy. But it could be the start of herself and Tesla also getting along better. It's not like Tesla was truly heartless, as seen with what happened between Tesla and Victoria, under her hardened exterior, Tesla had a heart deep within and had emotions and did care.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 2:28 am

" This school is so damn ghetto, the just let anybody up in this bitch! "
Emmet had kept quiet about his encounter with Thanatos during the day, but as Riku, Kaiser, Tabitha, and Kano had come over for dinner, he felt it was important to inform them, he'd fill Sandra and the others in later. He explained everything as they sat in the main dining room, which had recently been renovasted.

" Agreed Riku, a man like that being allowed in this learning establishment is a travesty " Kano said " Question is, what's his goal? "

Emmet had been pondering that all day as well " Keeping an eye on our group is too obvious an answer, I doubt he would need to actually be in the building to watch us, let alone take a teaching position "

" Being in the school does assure he's always close by, if he wanted to it would be simple enough to pick people off " Tabitha put in " Not to mention the staff here seems kinda corrupted, way to much goes on that shouldnt be allowed " even the school she and Riku went to wasnt this bad and that was saying a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria wiped her brow and plopped down on the bench. She was currently in one of the schools training rooms practicing with her new power. During the battle on the island, she'd been so focused on surviving and helping the others that her power finally awakened and she'd kept it going for quite awhile without really thinking about it. But now in a calmer mindset she was finding it more difficult to bring out.

It took some intense concentration and she was only able to keep it up for a few minutes before regressing back, but her high from having a secondary mutation at all was still very high.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 3:54 am

Sandra waited patiently and eventually, she got a knock on her door. Walking over she put on a smile and opened it. "I see you took me up on my offer, please come in and get comfortable." Tesla entered the room and turned to Sandra as she closed the door again, Tesla realised she couldn't carry on like this, it would be impossible for her and Emmet to avoid each other especially as they shared classes. At the same time she wasn't sure about Sandra either. "Hello Sandra. Look I'll be honest right from the start, I'm only here because I have nowhere else to turn." Sandra's smile dimmed slightly. Well this was off to a great start, barely in the door and Tesla was already doubting her.

"Before we start, are you sure you know what your doing?" Sandra placed a hand on the other girls shoulder to try to comfort her. "Hey look I'm not just stronger, my training with Ms Goodman have also drown my skills quite a lot. I've even helped Emmet with his powers. We may of never became the closest of friends, but in a pinch you are always there to have our backs. So let me return the favour and have your back."

Tesla had to admit Sandra at least sounded confident. Still a bit reluctantly Tesla agreed. "Alright, so what do you want me to do?" Sandra offered up some options "Well the more relaxed and open your mind, the easier this will go. So you can take a seat somewhere and relax, or even feel free to lay back on the bed if you want." "Bed?" Tesla questioned. "Yea I think I'll pass. I wouldn't want to take a black light to you girls sheets. They are probably more sperm then they wool and cotton at this point."

Sandra did have another suggestion, the floor. She had a exorcise mat they could use and Sandra could offer up some mediation and relaxation tips. Quickly they where set up with Sandra showing Tesla how to sit, and starting to give her pointers on how to relax her mind and body.

-----

Cassandra made her way downstairs to surprisingly still see her mother home and even cooking her up a late mid-day breakfast. As per usual when Goodman was absent then Shawkun would sit at the desk and run things until her return. She passed her daughter a plate of bacon, eggs, fried ham and toast. Cass stomach rumbled as she realised she'd been so excited to have Tanesha over earlier that she hadn't even eaten earlier in the morning. That and the amazing sex had left Cassandra rather hungry. "Thank you mother, I much appreciate it."

Never having a mother or father before Goodman, Cass adopted Goodman as her mother figure really quickly and without really any hassle at all. Ms Goodman took her in, filled out all the adaption papers to make thing legal, and from her viewpoint treated her so well and lovingly. It was hard to believe Nate still treated her so coldly and never tried giving such a kind woman a second chance.

-----

Katy happened to be out Tanesha's way and spotted the girl on the park bench. Still from a bit of distance Katy waved a arm and called out "Hey Tanesha, over here!" Katy walked over to Tani "Hey Tani what you doing out here alone." Tanesha replied she was just taking a break after practising some cheerleading moves. Katy didn't think nothing of it until she noticed something. "Wait if you was trying out some stuff for cheerleading, why are you in your school uniform and not your cheerleading uniform?"

Obviously when Tanesha came over to Cassandra, she only had the one set of clothing she was wearing. When Cass blanked Tani's mind, and sent her away to the park with the cheerleading cover story, it seems she forgot to account for the cloths Tanesha was wearing.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 1:19 am

Tanesha opened her mouth to explain they dont wear the cheer uniform for practices like this, when she suddenly realized she was still in her school uniform, that didnt make sense, she could have sworn she stopped by her and Sandra's room and straight here, but it looked like Victoria hadnt arrived yet, what was going on.

After a moment, Tanesha rubbed her forehead " Gurl after everything thats gone on, feels like im losing my mind....how are you holding up? " recalling that Katy was one of the people who'd elected to leave the group.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia smiled as she poured a shot of whiskey into her coffee mug, Cassandra's viewpoint of her was quite sweet and made the women feel almost warm inside. It wasnt suprising, given the girl was young and had limited experience with the real world. But Cordelia sensed a lot of potential in the girl, much more then Sandra. Power aside, Cassandra was cunning, she knew what she wanted and went for it, morals be damned, under Cordelia's guding hand she would go far.

She toyed with the idea of the girl joining the hellfire club one day, she'd certainly make a good red queen, better then the current one to say the least " Your welcome dear, I'd assume you worked up an appetite " she and Tanesha certainly hadnt been quiet, but then again Cordelia herself certainly wasnt either " You know we havent had a lesson in awhile, are you up for it after we finish our meal? "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:17 am

"You checking in on me now? That's sweet. If I had to judge I'd say I'm doing better then Dave and them. Emmet was a friend, but at least I wasn't romantically involved with the man. I'm well aware that what Emmet did hurt others much more then it hurt me." Not wanting to linger on the subject of Emmet for to long Katy quickly changed the subject "I have to go meet with Ashe soon for lessons, but if your interested I can squeeze in a quick lunch first." This was the first time anybody seen Tanesha since breakfast, Katy was assuming Tani had been out here the whole time and Katy figured the girl must of worked up a appetite by now. And hey, it can't hurt having a lunch buddy to talk to rather then sitting silently alone eating.

-----

Cassandra seemed briefly surprised, with all that was going on with Emmet, the True Notes and trying to figure out how she could rip Tanesha away from Sandra without getting put on the wrong side of a major ass whoopin, Cass had almost forgotten about the lessons. She smiled pleasantly "Oh that would be wonderful, thank you. Should I text Sandra?" Cass had assumed her mother would of wanted Sandra seeing as she seemed to be the star pupil, Phoenix and all that.

-----

Being telepathic helped a lot as Sandra was quickly able to get Tesla to understand relax, like truly relax and free her mind. With all being ready Sandra was able to now enter Tesla's mind. She expected to find the memory she was looking for quickly with it being recent, but it seems Emmet may not have things that easy. It seemed while the memory haunted Tesla, it was blocked from view of others. Sandra would have to push deeper, it was now possible she might be tasked with undoing a mental block Emmet had put up.

Sandra pushed deeper into Tesla's memories, before she knew it she'd seen everything the girl had done this past year. It irked Sandra that Tesla knew and agreed to Emmet's last resort plan of killing the Lee's, then agreeing not to tell anybody it. But literally looking at things though Tesla's viewpoint, Sandra also understood why Tesla made those choices. Besides she was under the impression it was mercy killings, like everybody else Tesla had absolutely no clue Emmet was going to go all murder crazy on them.

Sandra eventually found herself so deep she was back in Tesla's childhood. Tesla seemed to really have no parents, it was just her and her godfather. Finally Sandra came to a wall, this must of been it. Get past this block and Sandra would be able to see what's haunting Tesla. Whatever Emmet did Sandra didn't think it'd be healthy to erase the memory completely, but Sandra was hoping to be able to get Tesla to come to terms with it, and move past it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Tanesha caught that Katy appeared to be avoiding the subject of Emmet and elected to drop it for the time being. Tanesha was a little confused at the mention of lunch at first, but a quick peek at her phone showed what time it was, that didnt seem right to Tanesha but there it was " Uh sure, yeah lets go get somethin to eat " As they headed for the cafeteria Tanesha asked Katy about her training with Ashe

---------------------------------------------

" Oh I was thinking we'd have a mother/daughter session with just the two of us, of course if you'd like you can still invite Sandra " Cordelia was leaving the option open but she knew full well what Cassandra would choose "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 7:18 pm

As they walked Katy went on to explain how Ashe invited her to after school classes so she could learn more about her powers, out of all of them Katy felt like she was the one lagging behind and struggling the most to come to grips with her powers, of course Tanesha knew Victoria also struggled a lot to get her armour state, so Katy didn't have to feel so alone in that regard. Katy went on to say she missed the first day because of the Horsemen, but went to Ashe the second day and found he was very understanding. She then went over their first training session.

-----

"Oh" Cassandra smiling pleasantly, if not even happy that Sandra won't be involved this. "Yes mother that would be great, thank you. I've always looked forward to spending more with and learning from you."

-----

Sandra could see the block on Tesla's mind was weak, it'd already been broken into before but the full root of the issue has never been unveiled. Sandra pushed forward undoing the mental block and was taken to a unintended visual. What Sandra was seeing wasn't all the result of first person perspective from Tesla. Some of it was, but the rest was just the mind piecing things together over time using police reports and even a little imagination to get a full view of what was going on.

Sandra was standing in a street facing a lovely little two story home, small but lush green lawn and white picket fence. More homes where to either side all being spaced out maybe 30 or 40 feet apart with the same being true on the opposite side of the road. All was not calm though as Sandra heard shouting coming from the house she found herself in front of. Sandra moved around to the kitchen window where a man and woman was arguing. The woman was begging the man to calm down. Sandra didn't want to think about what the man was saying, but the line "none of that file mutant blood blood runs in our family" put into perspective what type of man this was. This man was a raciest, but not against race, rather against mutants.

A terrified little girl was at the bottom of the steps peaking around the edge of a wall, This was Tesla. A very young Tesla. The man ranted and raved, referring to Tesla as "that thing" among other less PG slurs. He seemed to believe that Tesla had killed his real daughter and replaced her. Things reached a boiling point when the man in a rage demanding the woman to get out of his way (who was refusing) then grabbed a pistol out of a draw and with tensions boiling over, took a shot.

The shot hit the chest and the woman fell to the floor. Realisation seemed to set in for the moment as the man feel to his knee's, dropping the gun with anger giving away to grief and sorrow. The man stayed with the woman for several minutes as she gasped for air, Tesla had unfortunately been witness to the full thing. In the distance police was heard approaching, no doubt a someone next door reported the gunshot.

As the woman took her last breath, concern briefly overshadowed fear and Tesla softly uttered "M-mommy?" This sent the man back into his rage, it was all her fault, the mutant's fault. None of this would of never happened if the mutant hadn't replaced his daughter in the first place. The man grabbed his gun and set chase after Tesla who ran upstairs in fear of her life.

Two officers had arrived and had their guns drawn. One stayed at the front door while the other circled the house. The second cop walked right though Sandra as he to peaked into the kitchen window, seeing the body. He radio'd homicide to his partner and quickly went to the back door. When another gunshot went off stealth went out the window, the officers kicked in both doors quickly sweeping the first story before moving upstairs.

Sandra levitated up to the second story peaking into another window, this showed a child's bedroom with a kicked in door. Tesla was curled up in a corner, begging daddy to stop with her diamond skin activated. The officers arrived upstairs ordering the man to freeze. The man started turning the cops opened fired hitting the man with multiple shots. As the man fell he managed to swing the gun wildly in the cops direction, pulling the trigger he actually managed to hit one of the two. Having fallen right outside Tesla's door, Tesla watched horrified as her fathers blood spilled out and he took his last few breaths. The second cop came in doing all he could to comfort Tesla and secure the scene while radioing in backup and medical.

The True Notes where aware Tesla lost her parents, but Sandra never expected anything like this. This was difficult for her to watch, and Tesla went though this as a young child, watching both her parents with her own eyes right in front of her. Sandra couldn't imagine how traumatising this must of been. Obviously she had unlocked the wrong memory, but before Sandra had time to take this all in a refocus something started happening. The memory started distorting and fading, Tesla must of been resisting. In a blink Sandra was back in her own body looking directly at a very distraught Tesla.

"Tesla" Sandra said in a low and concerned voiced only to be met with heartbreak and anger. Tesla shoved Sandra and stood up. "After all I done for you and the True Notes I came here because I thought you'd help me. Good work Sandra you helped alright, helped me feel even more miserable then before." Sandra stood up as well. "Wait Tesla I can fix this, I promise." Tesla was hearing none of it though. "No, no! You just stay the hell away from me Sandra, I'm done with this." Heartbroken, anger, tears streaming down her face Tesla pushed her way past Sandra and exiting the room.

Sandra wanted to run after Tesla but, no. No that wouldn't get them anywhere, Tesla was beyond the point of listening to her anymore. Sandra sat on the edge of the bed, contemplating what she'd done. "Damnit" she cursed, clenching the bed sheets tightly. "This wasn't how things where supposed to go... Tesla, I'm sorry." Sandra didn't send that apology mentally, so Tesla didn't hear it. She said it more out of disappointment and anger at herself that she just made Tesla's life that much worse.

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 2:48 am

Tanesha understood where Katy was coming from, especially given the battle on the island against Emmet. Aside from Emmet and Sandra with the phoenix force, the group was filled with strong people like Riku, Kaiser, Tie, and Kano, it was easy to feel weak and overshadowed. But Tanesha had to give the girl props for jumping in the fight against Emmet when she was the most underpowered of the crew. Tanesha herself had been working hard in not only her maina nd secondary powers, but martial arts and learning to use chi/ki.

" How are the lessons going and whats he showed you so far? " Tanesha asked as they got in line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the finished their meals, the moved to the living room and took seats across from each each other on different couches. Cordelia lit a cigar before beginning " Alright then, I was thinking there are a few skills we can work on and build from. As i've said from previous lessons, telepathy and telekinesis are incredibly versatile powers and are very much umbrella's which many different offshoots and facets reside. You've come quite a way since we began your training and I can tell you'll only get stronger, are you ready to begin? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria exited the gym, feeling a tad better about her progress, she was planning to get some lunch before she met up with Tanesha.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 1:57 pm

"We've started off by practising how to wield what's around me." Katy went on to detail the session at the pool at the girls made their way to the cafeteria and ordered lunch. It sounded to Tanesha like training with Ashe wasn't easy, but maybe this was what Katy needed. It was possible that danger was the girls trigger to her powers. Both girls found a seat and started eating. With all this talk about training Katy was curious "You know all this stuff with Emmet has really thrown a monkey wrench into things, but when we was together I noticed you and Sandra trained hard for that Horsemen battle. I may not be one to help you learn your powers, but if you have time in the evening or something I'd love to have a training partner to practice martial arts with."

While the offer was open to Sandra if she wanted to join, Katy was mainly interested in getting Tanesha as a sparring buddy. Katy felt like Sandra was coming into her own though her own means, and the whole Phoenix thing was something neither she or Tani could really relate to. So while they where peas in a pod and generally wherever Tani went, Sandra followed. Katy felt like Sandra might not get a whole lot out of training with her.

But her and Tanesha could be a good pairing. Katy felt like they may be able to help each grow as fighters, if Tanesha was interested.

-----

Cassandra never thought herself as to much of a fighter, but she couldn't help but smile proudly as Cordelia complimented her. She loved this feeling of having a parent being proud of her. Cass did indeed remember Cordelia talking about the potential of telepathy and telekinesis. "Yes I'm ready mother. What are you thinking we should focus on first?"

-----

Tesla was seen running into one of the currently unused music rooms and slamming the door behind her. This had become one of Tesla's favourite places when she felt like being alone. "Fuck that asshole (father) for doing this to me, and fuck that nosy cunt (Sandra) for opening these old wounds!" Tesla booted a desk frustration, her strength sending it skidding across the floor and smashing into a drum set, knocking everything down. It was bad enough Emmet was still in her head but now but now this. Before long she found herself in the corner of the room where she slumped to the floor, cradled up with tears rolling down her face. "Why'd you do this to me dad, why'd you have to take mom away from me?"

-----

Sandra was still sat on the bed, worried about her well being Sandra kept a tab on Tesla and seeing all the pain she had caused was making Sandra angry at herself. "Stupid, stupid girl. What a fine mess you've made this time Sandra" she said talking to herself. Sandra laid back on the bed and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. "No, I fucked up and made a mistake but beating myself up isn't to solve anything. There has to be a way to fix this, I know I can this right." She sat up again as she pondered the next question. "But how I get close to Tesla? She's not going to trust me again, not after this."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 2:21 am

Tanesha was surprised when Katy asked her about sparing together, it wasnt a bad offer. She was learning a lot from Kaiser and Noah in their lessons, but actually sparring with either of them was kinda terrifying as neither was the sort to pull their punches. She mostly practiced with Sandra or Emmet, the latter being an excellent and patient teacher in his own right. Katy was averagely skilled, as compared to the monsters in the group, but she knew her stuff and the two girls were probably comparably strong so it would be a better matchup.

" That sounds pretty good, it'll be nice to take a break from getting my ass kicked in training, not that im not still learning during that, but still "

--------------------------------------------------------

The living room melted away and Cassandra found herself sitting on a hilltop in a beautiful victoria era dress, as was Cordelia's style for training, changing the location to her preferred mental landscape for this sort of thing. Cordelia, in a similar dress to Cassandra, and resting in a throne, began the lesson.

" Well start with Emotion manipulation, a form of empathy where a persons emotions become yours to control. With it you can cause someone to feel happy, angry, sad, any emotion you want, you can also kill emotions, making them feel nothing at all or amplify them to the point the person is overwhelmed "

Cassandra was reminded of the horsemen Harmonia and how she caused anger.

------------------------------------------------

Tesla suddenly heard a knock at the door " Hey Tesla you ok? " it was Victoria " I saw you run in here and wanted to check on you "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 3:26 am

"Great!" Katy said with excitement. It was gonna be super fun to have one of the more normal people to trade hands with. Katy definitely got what Tanesha was getting at with Kaiser and the others. "Alright we just need a time and place to meet. I often hang out around the beach a lot, do you want to meet in the evening for a hour so, maybe around dusk? We can do a few rounds while the sun sets in the background."

Katy had her training with Ashe next, she was sure Tanesha had plans as well. The True Notes did their training at night. So Katy figured early-mid evening time around dusk would be the best place to meet up.

-----

Cass was a bit surprised "Oh this can definitely turn out useful." She thought controlling emotions was a different power, but now knowing she is capable of it, her thoughts shifted from Harmonia to help much more helpful this could be with Tanesha.

-----

Victoria was initially met with a "go away" from Tesla, but something gave Victoria reason to pause. Tesla's voice, the sadness and heartache, Tesla was in a great deal of pain right now. Before Victoria could speak again Sandra's voice rang in her head. She was still keeping a watchful eye on Tesla afraid that the girl might crack, maybe even end herself, who knows when people are in this state of mind. When Victoria showed up Sandra heard it though Tesla and made contact.

"Hello Vicky it's Sandra. Listen we can go over all the small details later but for, I fucked up. Tesla came to me for help with the memories of Emmet that was haunting her, not only did I fail at that but I opened up old wounds from Tesla's childhood, the death of her mother, and betrayal and death of her father. I really feel like shit of the suffering Tesla is going though because of me, but I know I can make this all right again. I'm absolutely positive I can fix this. Problem is Tesla's isn't having anything to do with me right now. Normally I'd go to Emmet but he isn't a option either at the current moment. You and Tesla shared some bonding time after the Horsemen battle, I realise I'm asking for a lot out of not much of a friendship, but as long as stretch as it is, do you think you can try to get though to Tesla and get her to give me a second chance?

I know it's a lot to ask for, but I also think you might be our last hope. I'm afraid for Tesla's mental well being if we leave her alone for to long, she might even get to point eventually where she just wants to end it all. I'm so sorry to burden you with this Victoria, but I really do need your help here.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 1:37 am

" Sounds like a plan " Tanesha said, it would be a nice warmup before heading to the true notes training. Even though she was operating under a limited capacity with the group, she still wanted to be there for training, she'd made a lot of progress since they'd started doing it three times a week.

She couldnt help but smile at Katy's excitement, it was good to see she was doing well, all things considered. But like she had said, she had to be the least impacted of the group, feeling betrayed by Emmet like a lot of the group did, but much less then those like Tesla or Garfield and Dave. Maybe that meant she'd be easy to convince to come back? Tanesha would have to play it by ear and for the time being let Katy have her space from the group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia moved on " Continuing with advanced abilities, there's knowledge replication. As the name says, its replicating knowledge, languages and skills for example and using them as your own. This is more on the tricky side so youll have to be careful till you get a full grasp on it. It goes without saying but you wont be able to duplicate abilities, but knowledge is power and stockpiling it has never been a bad thing. We'll start with simple things first and move up with time "

She took a puff from a cigar for a moment " You're a little lacking in offensive skills, Psionic Inundudation will help, its one of my favorite skills too. Its overloading the brain directly with pisonic energy. With it you can cause brain damage, memory loss, and even death " a wicked smile crossed Cordelia's face for a moment before fading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria sighed, Sandra's heart had been in the right place, but this had still been an extreme route to take. Not everthing could be fixed so easily with abilities and certainly this couldnt be. But Victoria agreed to do it, for Tesla's sake. Gently, Victoria broke the lock on the door and let herself in. She held up her hands to show she'd come in peace " Hey, Sandra just filled me in, I dont think you should be alone right now "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 10:41 am

The girls chatted some more as they finished their food. "Well it's been nice hanging out Tanesha, but I really should get going." Katy felt it was rather nice hanging out with Tanesha, not the group as a whole, but just Tani herself. Katy really didn't spend enough one on one time with many members of the team, she'd have to make a note to try and diversify more, to get to know her friends on a deeper level outside of a group setting. They stood up, agreed to meet again later and Katy was off to find Ashe and get more power training in.

-----

Cassandra listened intently to everything Cordelia was saying. Cass knew there was no denying she was lacking in skills right now, but as mother explained in detail what they would be going over, it seemed Cass was in line to use some very useful techniques. The one about replicating skills sounded amazing, while she couldn't copy powers, if she could learn that ability then that would at least help her close the skill gap between herself and the other True Notes. "I have to ask, this Psionic Inundudation, can it be used against other telepathics?" Cass didn't name her, but given her desire to rip Tanesha away from the other girl, it's clear Cass was talking about Sandra.

-----

"Yea and what would you know?" Victoria could tell Tesla was speaking out of anger. "Did your father kill your mother in front of your very eyes when you was but a young child? Did he turn around and try to kill you then just because of what you are? If you understand that type of betrayal and pain from the very person that was supposed to care for you and raise you, then we can talk. Otherwise you can head straight back out that door."

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 1:50 am

" It can be, but keep in mind it depends entirely on the other telepaths skill, any telepath with a shred of sense has strong mental defenses in place for such attacks, which can range from resistence to flatout immunity, all depending on their psionic shields. As an example, if you tried it against Sandra at your current skill level, it would not be likely to do much. While at your base levels your equal in terms of power, but her skill is far higher then yours is "

Cordelia could easily see where the girls thoughts were going, it was far to early for her to pit herself against Sandra, but with her guiding hand she could possibly prevail over the girl, the phoenix force was the obvious factor, all Sandra would need to do is call on it and the fight would be over instantly, thats why a straight forward fight was out of the question, a battle of psychics was rarely resolved in that manner anyway, they required a lot of skill and above all else, speed and precision.

" Their are some who possess a particular skill called pierce that allows them to bypass any in place defense they desire, depending on the person it can be a sure win technique, but it also depends on their opponents mind, stepping into someone elses mental territory like that can prove to be your undoing. Willpower is another aspect that has to be looked at, someone with a strong enough will can fight off things like mind controll, manipulations, intrusions, etc "

Victoria was shocked, had Tesla really experienced all of that? Well it would certainly explain a lot, like the girls general closed off personality. She briefly considered doing as Tesla said, but pushed the thought away, now she had even more of a reason to stay, she could see the hurt, anger, and pain in the girls eyes, hear it in her voice, and even see it in the way she stood there tensed up like someone barely holding it together.

" I'm afraid I dont have a backstory like that, but that doesnt mean I cant listen to you Tesla, given everything thats happened over the last few days and now this, I know you have a lot you want to say. You can talk to me and I'll listen, just words, no mind stuff "

She knew this wasnt going to be easy but she was going to do whatever she had to do to help Tesla. A part of her did feel she was ill equipped for this, her family life had been relatively fine, for a mutant famiy. Sure she'd felt innadequite due to not having the families secondary mutation and that played a part into why she'd initially started helping the mafia, but compared to Tesla she was blessed. It made her feel even more disgusted about her past actions and what she'd done to Tanesha and the True Notes. She felt even more resolved to help Tesla, to continue doing whatever she could to make up for her past actions.

----------------------------------------------

Ashe was once again standing by one of the schools pools, only this one had been completely frozen over.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 3:13 am

"I see, sounds likes there is a lot to take in." Cass may of been relatively new to the world outside a test facility, but she wasn't dumb. She had no intentions of taking on Sandra until she was ready, it's why she was going behind Sandra's back with Tanesha instead of just trying to take the girl as her own outright. It was good to know things like this might be able to have a effect on Sandra under the right circumstances though, assuming Cass could exceed her double in terms of skill, which was still a long ways off yet.

-----

Tesla was close to shunning the girl away, but again something gave her a sense of trust towards Victoria, and really did she have anywhere else to turn? "So you want to hear my story, fine." Victoria probably expected it to take more convincing for Tesla to talk, but maybe since all this was at the forefront of her mind now thanks to Sandra, that some part of the diamond girl may of been desperate to just get this all there.

Tesla started talking about her childhood as the two girls pulled up a seat. Everything in Tesla's life prior to her father snapping seemed lovely, above average if not bordering on high class. Tesla came from a musical background and really idolised her mother, a fairly big name in the Broadway scene that even Emmet recognised. Tesla practised singing basically from the moment she could speak which added more weight to her cockiness of being one of the top singers in the group. And really besides Lilia and Emmet, it was kind of hard to argue that claim. It was hard to think of a time that any of the 3 of them made a mistake, Lilia and Emmet just seemed almost otherworldly in what they could do. Like if you had a scale of 1-10, Tesla was the 10, Lilia was off the scale at 11, and Emmet was even higher at 12.

Tesla would go over happy times she spent with her father as well before recapping the same series of events Sandra seen with father refusing to believe their was mutant genes in their bloodline, getting into a argument with her mother and shooting her out of frustration, before turning his attention to Tesla herself and eventually winding up shot dead by the police.

Tesla talked about how she was put into the care of her godfather, he was a good man and Tesla's upbringing went without to many more issue of notable worth. But Tesla found it hard to trust people again after that day and from a young age she started becoming cold to towards the outside world around her.

The True Notes was some of the first people in many years Tesla started to gradually warm up to, to even call friends. Kiya's betrayal was no doubt a unwanted jolt from the part, and it suddenly becomes a lot more clear why Tesla's so cold towards Cassandra or anybody else she doesn't trust or deems as a threat to the group.

Tesla admitted that whatever Emmet did, that she can't get that image from the battle, that fear, it had not faded even slightly. It's like it was stuck in Tesla's head, that Emmet did something when he was all Dark Phoenix to mentally torment Tesla and force her to keep reliving that moment over and over. That's why she went to Sandra in the first place, to get help. Instead that "ginger haired cunt" as Tesla put it went digging around in her memories and ended up breaking open old childhood wounds.

"I'm... at my wits end Victoria. Between Emmet and then Sandra making everything far worse... I don't know what to do anymore."

-----

Katy arrived to Ashe's location not to long after parting ways with Tanesha. "Clearly we're focusing on ice today" Katy said seeing the frozen pool.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 11:42 pm

" Alright Mr.Ventro, how are you feeling? "

" Pretty good today Dr.Spayde "

William had Milo Ventro laying on the examination table in his private office. William recalled how it had only been a few months ago that he'd come up with his plan. Milo Ventro was a mutant with single ability replication, his power was sadly unremarkable and the foolish boy had made the mistake of replicating Williams biokinesis, lading to the boy turning himself and his organs insideout.

An annoying thing to come across, but William had been mildly interested, considering his partial divine blood, it was curious that Milo had been able to do so much with his powers when others had been unable to do anything. His curiousity was seized and soon he was running test on the boy, followed by experiments. After some trial and error, he'd modified the boys power and introduced various mutant samples into his DNA, courtest of the student samples he had stocked up.

The results had been very interesting indeed, Single ability replication had become multi ability replication and storing. He could now store multiple abilities and use them to varying degrees. He could only use one ability at a time and there was a cool down in between each power. His limit hadnt quite been determined but William was being cautious, at one point he'd introduced over a hundred powers and found Milos body had started to break down, causing William to quickly delete them.

Milo's body had rapidly changed, becoming taller, adding muscle and becoming more defined. Some would say he was a tad handsomer too but that was irrelevant to William, what he wanted to know were the outer limits of the boys abilities and further more what he could do with him. He was currently pondering if mother would like him as a present.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria listened as Tesla told her tale and couldnt believe the girl had gone through all of that and at such a young age. Honestly Victoria wasnt too sure how she could help Tesla, but she was going to try " Thats a lot for a little girl to have to experience and i'm sorry you had to go through all of that. All things considered you've held up amazingly well " it was true, Victoria was sure there were those who would have been worse off for all of that happening.

" As for what Emmet did or dark phoenix, I can see what Sandra was trying to do, but this may be something only Emmet himself will be able to fix and I know thats not what you wanna hear right now "

It made sense, given the state he'd been in, she could see him putting some looped image in her head to prolong the torture. She shuddered slightly at the thought, a part of her seeing that as a good thing, she still had her soul, whatever that was worth.

" It doesnt have to be now, hell there could be another option you could take. Magic? Not Riku obviously but that girl Tabitha thats teaching Donny seems nice and sane and knows stuff about healing, though I dont know if she can heal something beyond the physical "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Were also going to work on your telekinesis, motor skill manipulation focuses on the fine control of controling something. Its easy enough to seize a persons entire body, but to finely control each limb in a natural looking way takes a little more, it can also help with controlling your own movements and giving yourself abit of an edge in a fight " Cordelia gleamed through the girls mindly briefly and without her noticing " Mhmm and I think flight would be good as well "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe nodded at Katy's statement " You have a good grasp at controlling water in it's liquid state, now we'll focus on the physical. Shifting water to ice and back again gives added defense and offense " he gestured and a portion of the pool cracked and floated into the air, he changed back into water and swirled around his fist and solidified into a fined crafted ice gauntlet.

" For now focus on shifted back and forth between ice and water, from that we'll go into controlling ice "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 12:40 am

Tesla didn't like the thought of Emmet being the only one that could help her, she couldn't stand being in the same room as the guy, how would that go? "Well, I suppose I sound thank you for hearing me out. As for Tabitha, if her magic works for physical damage then that isn't much help here." Tesla's anger from earlier had seemed to simmer off some over the course of talking out her problems with Victoria, so at least that was something.

-----

Cassandra had honestly never considered using her telekinetic power to buff herself or control others in that way. She'd controlled others before, but always though her telepathic powers, not telekinesis. "Oh flight, I've always been so jealous that Sandra had figured that out." It seems like mother had a good set of skills in mind to teach Cass. She was really looking forward to learning about this stuff.

-----

"Right" Katy wasted no time jumping right into it and started shifting the ice to water and back. She'd never really considered to see how far she push her limits just shifting the elements back and forth, but she felt pretty good about this part of the lesson.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 2:21 am

Victoria nodded " Your welcome, starting to sound more like your usual self so thats good, I guess. Just take the time you need, I know that your not really up to seeing him right now and thats fine, just take everything at your own pace " she knew that it wouldnt be easy Tesla or Emmet to get through this interaction, they both needed time, but it was going to have to happen eventually " In the meantime it might be worth it to give Sandra another chance. She messed up but her heart was in the right place and I believe she truly does want to help you. It may be worth it and it would be the better alternative for you then going to Emmet now "

Cordelia created a free forming mass in between the two of them and began instructing Cassandra. The mass represented the mind and Cassandra was going to use it to practice different skills. For emotion manipulation she'd be changing the color of it in corispondonce with different emotions, knowledge replication would be using the mass to pull in other masses and shape it, and so forth.

The day passed by without anything of note occuring, soon the evening was beginning, Tanesha and Sandra were relaxing in their room, Tanesha would be heading out soon to meet up with Katy before the true notes training session. She was suprised one was still being held, but the group needed a sense of normalcy and this was it.

Emmet was standing outside of the medic bay, he'd been there for a good twenty minutes now, but couldnt actually bring himself to go in. He wanted to check on the Lee's, but did he have the right too? He'd caused them so much pain, as good as if he'd puppeteered them and ripped them from their lives. He was rooted to the ground, couldnt go forward or go back, he felt trapped.

" There doing alright "

Emmet had sensed Dave approaching, he'd meant to mask his presence, but found the desire to do so drained from him as the boy got closer. He turned to meet Daves eyes, he could see and feel the anger and betrayal, the longing radiating off of Dave, but he ignored it all " Are they? "

Dave nodded " Yeah, Dr.Spayde got them all stabalized, their getting moved to a hospital tomorrow...their relatives are being contacted but I dont know whats gonna happen after that "

" I see "

Emmet felt a sense of relief, it felt at odds with other emotions, disinterest and concern, he felt both of these in perfect harmony " I'll be leaving then "

He was half way down the hall when Dave called out " You can still go in and see them....I am, Garfield has remedial lessons so he couldnt come, but he's been in and out of here all day "

" Garfield is good person, great in fact, he has a big heart, in comparison im......As long as their alive and somewhat well, thats fine....please inform Dr.Spayde i'll cover all of their cost "

" So your just gonna throw money at the problem " Dave blurted out, he knew that wasnt the whole situation, but he couldnt help it " After everything thats happened, they lost their parents, grandparents, and older sister. It'll be a long time till their even close to being fine, believe me I know! "

Dave felt a headache coming on, again the world overlapped with a vision in his head, he saw Emmet but a different version, standing with an older Sandra, Riku, Kano, profesor Ashe, on some landscape, facing an incredibly powerful man. He blinked and the world returned to normal. Before Emmet could say anything, Dave teleported into the hospital bay and collapsed into a chair.

Emmet starred at the spot Dave had just been in for a moment before continuing on his way, the boys words echoing in his head and the strange sensation he'd felt from him that seemed very familiar.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 3:33 am

This got a brief glare from Tesla but she quickly relaxed again.   "I'll think about it alright."    Tesla didn't seemed thrilled with the idea, certainly Sandra bringing Tesla's childhood to the surface had left a bad taste in her mouth.     She had to take some time to consider if she could trust Sandra again.

----

Sandra and Tanesha had talked about each others day as they relaxed together, it sounded like Sandra regrettably had a rough day at it with Tesla.    In brighter news it was good to hear Katy didn't necessarily hold a personal grudge against Emmet.     Could she possibly be convinced back sooner rather later?     Tanesha mentioned having a sparring session with Katy.    "Oh cool, that's perfect.   I actually want to go visit the Lee's anyway, been a bit preoccupied with Tesla."     Sandra got up and started taking her cloths off.    "I'm gonna grab a quick shower before heading to the medic bay."     Even though they where about to go training, Sandra wanted to clean up before visited the Lee's.  

-----

Katy had arrived on the beach wearing a sports bra and some snug shorts, kinda MMA inspired gear without the branding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She figured cloths with a more snug fit would at least help stop the sand from getting places you don't want it, something she forgot to consider earlier when picking this location.     On the plus side anyway, if either she or Tani gets tripped or knocked down, at least they have a soft landing.     Katy also opted to take her sneakers off so she stood barefoot in the sand, not wanting to get her shoes full of sand as she and Tani sparred.     While the sand didn't feel warm like it would mid-day, Katy still loved the soft feeling under her feet.    And the sound of the waves flicking against the shore, this was like paradise to her, so pleasant and calming.     All she needed now was her training partner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next