Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 2:37 am

During the song Sandra unexpectedly found herself on stage with Riku and Noah at one point singing a verse. Sandra figured there was going to be a lot of new combinations now with the others being away for a while. Still though, she kinda couldn't help but wonder if Riku had a small inkling of respect for her not only standing her ground against Emmet, but also sticking by him when others bailed out? Either way it was nice to get back into the song and dance once again, it certainly helped lighten the mood. "Gotta say Riku that was a fun song and fit the moment quite well." Sandra complimented the demon on his selection of music.

-----

Katy was immediately enthralled as Ashe began began going over the basics of Hydrokinesis and the direction Ashe wanted to take the lessons. Katy felt like she was finally so close to something she'd been lacking, somebody who could really bring Katy into tune with her abilities for lack of a better description. "Alright so it's adaptability, how soon can we get into this" Katy said, eager to really get into things.

-----

Cass tracked down Tani before to long being able to track her telepathically. While eager to experience the pleasure Sandra had, Cassandra wasn't going to have Tanesha dropping her pants straight away after the meeting. Cass wanted to put some mental directions deep in Tani's mind for tomorrow, something to subtle and easy to be overlooked by other telepaths like Sandra to notice unless they actively went looking for it, which Sandra had no reason to be doing. Cass approached Tani changing to a more sombre expression. "Hey sis, though meeting huh. How are you feeling?"

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 2:56 am

"Less battles to the death and more of this please." Roberta said wistfully as the song ended and the mood got less violent and somber. Something she tried to keep to herself was her own feelings whenever the True Notes were embroiled in frequent battles. She was so sensitive to the violence that the struggle to keep it under control kept her in a very stoic state mentally. Any moment they had to briefly forget about the looming threat of death was precious to her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 3:03 pm

" I dunno about all that Robbie, i'll take musicals and battles to the death, keeps life interesting " Riku said " and thanks El, definetly need something to lift the mood, Em you down to own the stage as usual? "

Emmet seemed visibly reluctant, even during the song he'd only provided minor vocals, something was holding him back, his guilt poisoning even his musical desires. Adrian stood up and walked onto the stage " I'll go " he pitched his voice a little lower so only Riku and Sandra heard him " I think we need to give him a little more time, but the more songs we do the harder it'll be for him to hold back "

Riku nodded and left the stage and Adrian made his song selection, My prerogative by Bobby Brown started to play.

Adrian and True Notes:
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (Now now)
Why don't they just let me live? (Ooh)
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions (OH!)
That's my prerogative

Adrian:
They say I'm crazy, I really don't care
That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty, but I don't give a damn
Getting girls is how I live
Some ask me questions, "Why am I so real?"
But they don't understand me or really don't know the deal
About a brother, trying hard to make it right
Not long ago, before I win this fight (sing)

Adrian and True Notes:
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live? (Tell me why)
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions (OH!)
That's my prerogative

It's the way that I wanna live (It's my prerogative)
I can do just what I feel (It's my prerogative)
No one can tell me what to do (It's my prerogative)
'Cause what I'm doing
I'm doing for you, now

Adrian:
Don't get me wrong, I'm really not souped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships really gets me down
I see nothing wrong with spreading myself around (sing)

Adrian and True Notes:
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me (Yeah)
Why don't they just let me live? (Tell me why)
I don't need permission (I don't need...)
Make my own decisions (...my own decisions)
That's my prerogative

It's my prerogative (It's my prerogative)
I can do what I wanna do (It's my prerogative)
Can live my life (It's my prerogative)
I'm doing it just for you (It's my prerogative)

Adrian:
Tell me, tell me, why can't I live my life (Live my life)
Without all of the things that people say

Yo Teddy, kick it like this
Oh, no, no
I can do what I wanna do
Me and you
Together, together, together, together, together

Adrian and True Notes:
(Everybody's talking)
Why don't they just let me live?
(Why don't they just let me live, girl?)
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
(I don't need permission from nobody)
That's my prerogative

(Everybody's talking)
Why don't they just let me live? (Now)
I don't need permission (I don't need...)
Make my own decisions (...my own decisions)
That's my prerogative

Adrian:
What is this, a blizzard, that I can't have money in my pocket
And people not talk about me?
This world is a trip; I don't know what's going on these days
Got this person over here talking about me, this person
Ay, listen, let me tell you something, it's my prerogative
I can do what I wanna do
I made this money, you didn't; right, Ted?
We outta here!

Adrian and True Notes:
It's my, it's my, it's my, it's my
It's my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
It's my...WOO!
It's my prerogative, it's my...
It's my, it's my, my, my
It's my prerogative, can't you see, baby doll?
Ha, why you wanna talk about me?
Tell me, tell me why...

Kaiser joined Adrian on stage for some choreography, the two playing off each well with their great dance moves. The group applauded them as they took a bow and left the stage, Adrian actually really liked the song. He'd grown up having people talk about him, for being mixed and a child of infidelity, it just got to a point he stopped caring, certain horrific incidents helping to spur this on, but still. He suppose on some level he wanted to convey that to Emmet, just enough so that he didnt beat himself up so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Now "

Katy blinked and found they were in one of the schools gyms that housed a pool " Now, we'll begin with a hands on approach, attack me with everything you have Miss Kharma and I shall instruct you from there "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha had gone to get some drinks for her, Victoria and Tyrone when Cassandra found her " Hey gurl, yeah, how you holding up after everything that happened? " referring to the fight on the island against the horsemen and then Emmet. Cassandra had adapted so well to life with all of them that sometimes Tanesha forgot that she was technically barely a year old. This whole thing had probably been terrifying for her and Tanesha kicked herself for not trying to stay by her side with the fighting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 4:31 pm

"It was pretty scary, I've never been in a battle that intense before" Cass responded to Tani.    "Vicky helped get me though it, later even Tesla was with us."    Cass face did turn to a frown though "I am sorry, I would of liked to have done more but the battles where just beyond my ability."

-----

"Sure" Katy sometimes forgot there was more to Ashe then elemental powers, Katy was still more adapt at being a melee fighter, but per Ashe request she some of the water from the pool, formed a orb and launched it at Ashe.

-----

Sandra also agree'd with what Adrain said, Emmet would get back to being himself at some point, it would just take time.    After taking a break and letting Adrian doing his song Sandra took to the stage again, this time taking centre stage not playing as a backup.     "Since we're trying to get back into the grove of things, I'm going to pull a song from one of my favourite party games."     The Guitar Hero 3 version of The Devil Went Down To Georgia started playing.

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind: he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due:
"I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
The boy said: "My name's Johnny and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Johnny you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals it hard.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold.
But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his case and he said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he resined up his bow.
And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.
When the devil finished, Johnny said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.
"But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."

Fire on the moun, run boys, run.
The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pin, pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet.
Johnny said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

And he played fire on the mount, run boys, run.
The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pin pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."

Sandra really gave this song everything and she did not pace herself, she just went full tilt.     Singing, performing, even air strumming as if she had a guitar and was actually trying to match the notes, of course she wasn't a guitar player so a lot of her air strumming had what would of been missed notes on the actual instrument itself, but for Sandra it was all simply part of the performance.     The song was high pace and pretty long at 6 minutes, by the end Sandra was exhausted and taking heavy breaths but everyone around could see how much fun she hard regardless.    Stuff like this drew from childhood memories and even if this wasn't the song to inspire Emmet, Sandra hoped that if nothing else her passion and joy would rub off on him to some extent.

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 pm

The group applauded Sandra's performance, the fact that she'd been enjoying herself so much adding on to the performance. It was actually one of Rikus favorite songs, though he enjoyed the original more he gave Sandra some props. As she returned to her seat, Emmet finally rose up and floated onto the stage. It was the most unsure any of them had ever seen Emmet on a stage, usually he was bursting with confidence and joy, the stage a second home to him.

" Your wonderful performances have touched me, thank you, it means a lot to me, though I feel I dont deserve your kindness. I wish to sing, i'm not sure why this song but it feels like someone wants me to, if that makes sense " the music started to play and Emmet sang.

Emmet:
Once upon a time, I swore I had a heart
Long before the world I know tore it all apart
Once upon a time, there was a part of me I shared
Years before they took away the part of me that cared

Been a thousand places
And shook a million hands
I don't know where I'm going
But I know just where I've been

I've flown a million miles
And I've rode so many more
Every day, a castaway, a vagabond
Battle born

I'm battle born

Once upon a time, I had an open point of view
But that was just so long ago, before I had a clue
Was there such a time where I didn't stand alone?
Was there ever a time, and how would I have known?

Been a thousand places

Battle born

Attention, all passengers:
Flight 555 now departing from Las Vegas to London
Please have your passports and boarding passes ready

I've been a thousand places

Battle born

I've been a thousand places
And shook a million hands (Battle born)
But I know just where I've been (Battle born)

Battle born

I'm battle born
I'm battle born

Battle born

Emmets voice started off as unsure, but after a few lines he was quickly catching the flow, the emotion that radiated from his voice struck everyone, sweeping them into the performance. It wasnt a seventeen year old boy on the stage, it was an ancient being who'd lived an immense number of years and been shaped by them, beyond anything resembling humanity but still somehow attuned to the mortal world, ever evolving and every changing.

Emmet felt like he could see the indivual, chained up in the cage, was this his voice coming out of his mouth? As he finished the song, belting out the last lyric, he sank to his knees. He held up a hang to stop the others from flocking to him " I'm fine dawling, just the afterglow of the performance "

-------------------------------------------------------------

A wall of ice rose up in front of Ashe, blocking and absorbing Katy's attack, ice spikes jutted out of the wall and fired off at high speed, narrowly missing Katy and destroying the parts of the gym they struck " Is standing stationary as you use your power the most effective tactic for you? " The ice wall melted and surged forward in a half liquid/solid form.

Tanesha gently squeezed Cassandra's shoulder " Hey its ok, it was your first time being in a fight like that, I certainly cant judge considering I wasnt super useful in it, especially in the fight against Emmet " having to stay back while the others were fighting left a bad taste in her mouth, but she was smart enough to know that fight had very much been beyond her " You did plenty and most importantly you survived, thats all that matters "

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Sandra was happy to see Emmet back on the stage, clearly he still wasn't back to his old self but just having him take part and perform a song was great to hear and see. Despite the moment of silence given to Emmet out of respect, Sandra was hopeful this was the first step to some day getting back the Emmet of old.

-----

Katy understood what Ashe was getting at, using her power while in motion was something Katy hoped to be able to accomplish at some point. Katy tried evading Ashe's attack a few times only to notice it could follow her so she changed tactics to use her powers to try to stop and cease control of the wall.

-----

That meant a lot coming from Tani. "Aww shucks, thanks girl." Cass gave Tani a hug, it was in this moment Cass would plant her deep rooted manipulation into Tani's mind. Tomorrow, after Sandra leaves for class Tanesha would get a urge to go check on Cassandra first. Instinctively she'd know to go straight to Goodmen's house and wouldn't feel the need to tell anybody. Cass had waited so long for this moment she didn't need it spoiled by Tani being all like "if you need me just check over to Cass place" to the other True Notes. Instead if anybody did approach her the next morning Tani would act like herself but would just give vague generic answer to certain questions. The main thing Cass was careful of was to not change Tanesha's character, she didn't need Sandra or Emmet becoming suspicious and then try to search Tani's mind for tampering. All Cass wanted was in the next morning, to make sure Tani would decide to come and see her.

-----

Tesla had found herself another choir room, this one was unused and she was currently performing a song, music being one of her few comforts.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 5:53 pm

After a few minutes Emmet got up and returned to his seat, his mood somewhat better then it had been. Kaiser elected to go next, though he remained in his seat and turned to Emmet " Would you assist me with it? "

As a familiar tune started to play, Emmet smiled and nodded, following Kaisers lead.

Kaiser:
Nothing's gonna harm you
Not while I'm around
Nothing's gonna harm you
No, sir, not while I'm around
Demons are prowling everywhere
Nowadays
I'll send them howling
I don't care
I got ways

Emmet:
Of course you do! What a sweet, affectionate child it is!

Kaiser:
No one's gonna hurt you
No one's gonna dare
Others can desert you
Not to worry, whistle I'll be there
Demons'll charm you with a smile
For a while
But in time
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around

Not to worry
Not to worry
I may not be smart
But I ain't dumb
I can do it
Put me to it
Show me something I can overcome
Not to worry, Mum
Being close and being clever
Ain't like being true
I don't need to
I would never
Hide a thing from you
Like some
Primis Player Placeholder

Emmet:
Now, now, stop all this foolish chatter and just sit here, nice and quiet
Nothing's gonna harm you
Not while I'm around
Nothing's gonna harm you, Toby
Not while I'm around

Emmet:
Demons are prowling everywhere
Nowadays
I'll send 'em howling
I don't care

Emmet:
Boys and their fancies. What will we think of next?

Kaiser:
No one's gonna hurt you
No one's gonna dare
Others can desert you
Not to worry, whistle I'll be there
Demons'll charm you with a smile
For a while
But in time
Nothing's gonna harm you
Not while I'm around

Kaiser was more known for his spectacular dancing, but his voice was very soothing in this song, soft and filled with emotions. Even Emmet was a little taken aback by the performance, he felt it calling out to a part of him of burried deep. Despite the lyrics it wasnt strictly a pleasant song, but Kaiser was making it so. As it ended Emmet felt tears pouring down his cheeks, Riku handed him a napkin to wipe his face.

" Thank you dawling, Kaiser, that was spectacular, well done "

" Thank you, its....a song i've always loved " he said blushing a little bit, suddenly Emmet pulled him over, placing Kaisers head against his chest as he hugged him, Kaiser hugging him back. It had the tender makings of a mother holding her child, which was odd to some of the group, though Riku and Kano seemed to accept it fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You seem to have an inkling of what I mean, but arent quite there yet " Ashe commented, Katy attempted to manipulate the attack coming towards her but found the shifting tide from liquid and solid was easier said then done. Suddenly Ashe shot forward, a wave of water propelling him forward, water flowing around his limbs and coating his hands and feet " Combat for elemental user is usually done from a distance, but that doesnt suit your style, your  marshall fighter "

Ashe began to attack physically, forcing Katy on the defensive, any attempts to get an attack in were thwarted as the water on his limbs worked as absolute defense, blocking her. A blur past her face, his right fist, missing her but the water on it still striking her " As I said before, water is the element of change and adaptability, it works as you need it too, theres no reason it cant be applied to your preferred fighting method "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Katy was surprised, she'd been so closed minded that she never even considered water to be used in this way. But thinking about it made sense. "Wow I see, I've entertained the idea of forming weapons but I've never considered using it to enhance my actual fighting ability." Katy did use long range spears when she had that mermaid buff from Riku, but what she was referring to with Ashe where more along the lines of swords, blades, maybe even whips not to steal ideas from Tanesha. She hadn't quite gotten enough fine tune control over her ability to do this yet, but she did have close range combat in mind. What Ashe was showing here though would work so much better for her combat style.

-----

Tanesha didn't notice or feel anything as Cassandra slipped her mental instructions into the deep unconscious reaches of her mind. To her the two girls where merely sharing a heartwarming hug and Tani would have no idea what Cass had in store for her the following day. "So Tani do you think we've heard the last of those Four Horsemen, I mean Emmet aside, we won right?"

-----

The mother child feeling Sandra was getting from this scene with Emmet and Kaiser did strike her as a bit odd. But she'd been around the True Notes long enough now she didn't think anything serious of it and opted not to question it boiling it down to pretty much Emmet being Emmet. Like, it wasn't like Kaiser was actually Emmet's child or anything.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 1:00 am

Next day

Emmet, having been up for hours, was currently laying on one of his couches. Waiting for an appropriate time to head to the schools cafeteria. While his fridge was stocked with food, he still enjoyed the cafeteria and its atmosphere. Even despite the chance of running into one of his displaced friendships or perhaps because of that chance. A part of him still wanted to plead his case to them, but he squashed that, more time was needed.

" This place feels so much bigger then before "

Scott and his company had been summoned away for an unknown amount of time, it hadnt been long but he suppose he'd grown accostomed to their presence. They were an interesting bunch, so different from the True Notes, but he found that he didnt dislike them. He floated from his spot and allowed himself to drift through the house, accompanied to a song of course.

Emmet:
A chair is still a chair
Even when there's no one sittin' there
But a chair is not a house
And a house is not a home
When there's no one there to hold you tight
And no one there you can kiss goodnight
Woah girl

A room is a still a room
Even when there's nothin' there but gloom
But a room is not a house
And a house is not a home
When the two of us are far apart
And one of us has a broken heart

Now and then I call your name
And suddenly your face appears
But it's just a crazy game
When it ends, it ends in tears

Pretty little darling, have a heart
Don't let one mistake keep us apart
I'm not meant to live alone
Turn this house into a home
When I climb the stairs and turn the key
Oh, please be there
Sayin' that you're still in love with me, yeah

I'm not meant to live alone
Turn this house into a home
When I climb the stairs and turn the key
Oh, please be there, still in love
I said, still in love
Still in love with me, yeah

Are you gonna be in love with me?
I want you and need you to be, yeah
Still in love with me
Say you're gonna be in love with me
It's drivin' me crazy to think
That my baby couldn't be still in love with me

Are you gonna be? Say you're gonna be
Well well, well well

Still in love, so in love, still in love with me
Are you gonna be?
Say that you're gonna be

With me, oh

As the song ended, Emmet mentally summoned his bag to him and with a parting glance to his home, he exited the door and took to the sky.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Sandra and Tani was currently having breakfast, they generally didn't leave for class until shortly before it started. After all why have cafeteria (unless they where in a hurry) when they had the ability to make their own fresh food. They discussed the on goings of the previous day, mainly what happened after everybody parted ways. While yesterday Sandra just took Tani's actions as a kind gesture, to want to look out for the others. In hindsight Sandra was kinda glade Tani did what she did. It now allowed the two girls to kinda keep tabs on both sides. That may prove helpful down the line be it helping to prevent fights, or even eventually helping the team get back together. It could only help matters having a voice of reason on both sides of the fence.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 1:36 am

" And that is the last of my latest endeavors, father "

Kano was sitting cross legged in his room, in front of him was a manifestation of his father Thor, made from pure electricity. Every few weeks Thor contacted him to check on his progress. At first it was something that Kano treated with disdain, hating the fact that his father had banished him to midgard. But since coming here and meeting the True Notes, Thor had seen a noticeable difference in his sons demeanor.

" I see, it is a pity the Lee family had to lose their lives, but im glad to hear you achieved justice for them " Thor said praising his son.

Kano nodded, as always he told his father an edited version of events, leaving out many things like Riku and other demonic elements and how Emmet had lost control. Thor had seemed a bit shaken to hear about the phoenix force, but for whatever reason declined to speak on it further.

" You seem to have adjusted to the school quite well, I see a remarkable change in you and I couldnt be prouder of you. I'm sure your future bride will be most pleased as well "

With that, Thor cut the connection and Kano let out a sigh. Thinking about his future engagement was not something he liked doing, even more so now when it felt like his heart was being pulled in a certain direction, thankfully the event was still a long way off, perhaps in that time he could figure out a way to end it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Riku was laying against Adrians chest in what remained of his bed, having met up for their now routine early morning fucks. After the events of the last few days it felt nice to fall back into a regular pattern.

" Do you think this is the end of the true notes as it was? " Adrian asked idly

" Your idea of pillowtalk still sucks " Riku told him with no real bite " And no I dont, all the ones that fled like a pack of little bitches will come back once they've sorted their shit out. Till then we just have to get by, which wont be remotely difficult "

Adrian chuckled " I assumed thats what you were gonna say and yeah I think the same. A lot of them were rattled, but I get the feeling they'll be drawn back to Emmet soon enough, his charisma is unlike anything i've ever seen, more then what i've ever been able to pull off "

Riku agreed with that, Emmets charisma was ranked EX, though at the moment it was probably more so around a lower to mid level B, but it was getting stronger. Riku understood where the others were coming from as he had a good understanding of human nature and emotions in general, even if it all looked like bullshit to him.

" Tesla and Garfield were probably the most shaken, honestly its something Garfield has really needed to shake him out of that " heroic " bullshit he likes to be on and Patty Mayonaise is definetly hurting, it sucks getting betrayed or feeling like it. Glad I got over crap like that a long time ago " Riku said as he hopped off the bed and started getting dressed.

" You used to have feelings " Adrian asked with a raised eyebrow, to which Riku mentally threw the boys underwear at his head.

" I've always had feelings, just not the way humans tend to understand. Though when I was a little demon lad, I didnt excactly have my shit together and mimicked humans more then I should....I cared to much about what people thought and deluded myself into thinking getting love and acceptance was the way to go and it would make me happy "

" What changed? "

Riku was silent at first, making Adrian assume he wasnt going to answer " I got hurt....badly and by someone that I felt like I trusted, but I was saved by someone and that someone taught me many things, like how I shouldnt lie to myself and be something I'm not. A little cliche at the start, but their words have been embedded into my skull and i'll never forget them for they told me to be myself regardless of if my true self is evil incarnate, make sure im happy and i've lived by those words ever since "

Zipping up his boots, he turned back to Adrian who had been listening closely " Now if you'll excuse me, Ems just about here " he opened a void and walked through it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet glided into the cafeteria the same moment Riku's void opened up " Good Morning dawling, I take it this morning has been well for you " he said eyeing Riku's insideout shool uniform.
The demon grinned and waved his hand, magically fixing his clothes " Sis you know it, oh look it's Elmo and PARTY CITIES REP! "

" Bitch, fuck you! "

Riku just shook his head and followed Emmet through the food line. Once they got their food they joined Sandra and Tanesha. " Good morning ladies " Emmet said in greeting, his mood noticeably toned down from his usual and almost literal ray of sunshine.

" It was till it started smelling like lube, poppers and booty cheeks " Tanesha said, eyeing Riku " I see you alread got run through this morning "

" Why yes I did and at least I dont smell like sunken place, you still in yours I see "

Tanesha offered Emmet a smile, she realized Emmet was still feeling down about yesterday. After a good nights sleep with Sandra, she was feeling much better about things, not completely but better then yesterday.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 11:59 am

Sandra also gave Emmet a smile, outside of maybe those closest to him like Riku Sandra still felt like could relate to Emmet the most as she herself came close to losing herself in the past, which she expressed to the others yesterday as her justification of staying with Emmet. It was that same understanding though that caused her not to hold resentment towards Emmet. She did still feel incredibly sorry for the Lee's though.

If any good did come from this, being for all intents and purposes the last woman standing against Emmet, it drew so much more out of Sandra then she ever thought she was capable of. And the crazy thing is Sandra felt like herself and Emmet where still barely scratching the surface of this Phoenix stuff, despite there intense fight yesterday. It of course wasn't worth the death of the Lee's, but it did comfort Sandra to some extent. She felt more in control now and less afraid of this cosmic power that had latched itself to herself and Emmet.

That said Sandra had to wonder if the opposite was now true for Emmet considering all that happened? The four got their food and made their way to a table. "So how are you feeling today Em?" Sandra asked. Obviously yesterday was still weighing on him but his mood did seem a bit improved.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 12:34 am

" I am....somewhat better " Emmet admitted " The weight of my actions are still there and will be for some time. But i'm not one to allow pressure to crush me. All I can do is try to move forward and be better, with each passing day "

Dave, Garfield, and Donovan walked into the cafeteria not long after Emmet and company got there food and sat down. Garfield ignored that table and Dave followed suit, though not without starring back a couple of times, they decided to sit on the opposite side of the cafeteria. Donovan followed them, two trays in hand. He set one of the trays down then power walked over to the other group.

" Hey guys! Good Morning! " he set the tray down and joined them " Emmet how are you doing? "

Emmet smiled " I feel a little better now, thank you for asking....How are you and the others? "

Donovans smile falter a little " There still pretty mad, mostly Garfield, but dont worry they really like you so they'll wanna come back soon " He took a bite of his breakfast sandwhich, the hopped up and ran across the cafeteria to sit with Garfield and Dave. It was apparent he was going to be doing this for the whole meal.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 1:04 am

"Looks like Tesla isn't here" Sandra pointed out, being unable to detect the girl in white anywhere in the area. Sandra's guess was she was avoiding places Emmet might show up. Sandra had to remember to talk to the girl later, being a telepath maybe she could do something to help. After all Tesla did want to stand by Emmet, but it was fear and mental pain keeping her away. She remembered lessons with Ms Goodmen about to deal with mental pain. So Sandra figured if she could help Tesla get over that, then that'd be one more friend Emmet would have back in corner. It was at least worth a try anyway.

Sandra also didn't see her doppelganger around, but didn't think much of it. With Cass being a telepath herself it's not like Sandra could find her by scanning minds. Cass could be a couple tables over just out of sight for all Sandra knew. "Well, I suppose to get back to somewhat normal conversation for a bit. What are you guys plans for today?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 11:48 pm

" Well I for one have several dick appointments set up and a few spells I wanna practice " Riku said, floating over some of the food on Donovans tray to his.

" I have a few classes to get through, some studying for upcoming exams and looking into some interior design on my home " Emmet said as he floated the food Riku stole back on Donovans tray, resulting in a friendly game of tk keepaway.

" Damn gurl you busy, I have some classes too then Victoria wants to meet up to plan some cheer stuff..." Tanesha faltered a little, while Victoria hadnt said it out loud, it was implied it should just be the two of them.

" Its alright dawling, i've already sent Victoria a message indicatating that I will be stepping away from the squad for the time being "

Riku snorted " So basically you took away 99.9 percent of the talent, now them hoes go be shaking pom poms in a circle and clapping like seals! HAHAHAHA "

" Excuse you bitch, focus on sucking dick and dont worry about the squad, we still all good "

" HA, bitch let me on that squad, i'll be running circles around you tricks like nothing, you know I'm a runner and a track star! "

Tanesha laughed " I know thats right " for some reason she felt like there was something else she had to do.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 12:24 am

"Wait just the two of you, does that mean I'm not welcome at the current moment either?" Sandra won't lie, she'd miss cheerleading. It'd become one of her favourite activities outside obviously the glee class. And especially with what she went though to get a spot, plus she felt like she and Victoria had become pretty good friends over time. But if Vic wanted anybody who was even so much as around Emmet off the team... while disappointing and maybe a little much in Sandra's mind, that was ultimately Victoria's call to make as she was team captain.

"Well I was gonna ask about the cheer squad but yea, I guess Tani already answered that. Well like Emmet I got routine classes like the rest of us preparing for exams and such coming up. I'm sure I'll be having more lessons with Goodmen and Cass as well. Man things are gonna feel so weird while the team is splintered."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 1:24 am

Tanesha quickly interjected before Riku could open his petty mouth " It's a meeting between the captains, no worries girl your still on the squad as long as you want to be " she was ignoring the pointed looks the demon at the table was tossing out.

Donovan came jogging over a moment later took a seat, seemingly not noticing the mental tug of war happening over his breakfast " So what are you guys talking about? "

" Just our days plans, classes and the such " Emmet told him, Riku broke his hold and Emmet narrowly prevented Donovan from getting food splattered all over his face. Donovan just grinned and bit into the food levitating in front of his face.

" Oh cool, me too, classes and football practice, we have a pretty big game coming up, should should come watch me!....I mean if you want too of course "

Emmet could feel that Donovan was worried about him, while not being a particularly complex person, he was very kind and caring. Even as his friends were currently divided, he was doing his best to be there for everyone " I'd love too dawling, i'll make sure to be there in the front row "

Donovans goofy smile was so endearing, it was actually kind of hard not to like him " Cool, oh theres a spot where the players girlfriend/boyfriends/etc all get to sit, so you can sit there....um not that im saying your my boyfriend or anything! But its a really good spot " once again Donovan hopped up and jogged back over to Dave and Garfields table.

Emmet could feel himself blush profusly and knew he was effecting the temperature " Um Sandra, how has your training with Principle Goodman been going? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 1:52 am

Oh a meeting of captains, Sandra felt slightly embarrassed for not reading that, but like she said at times before as a general rule of thumb she tried not to invade her friends privacy to much. "Heck yea girl, you know I'm in, I've really come to love cheerleading." Donovan then came over for another quick visit before going back to his own table. Emmet would then inquire about Sandra's lessons. "I'd say it's going quite well. I've definitely come a long ways since the start of the year. Even if you wasn't serious or at full strength back on the island during your um... episode, I think the fact I was able to do anything at all to at least stall you until Kaiser was ready is a good show of how far I've come. And I think Ms Goodman's lessons was just as important to that progress as any of the training we've done. Heck this Phoenix stuff didn't even show up until I started getting in tune with my natural abilities. So without Goodman I think we'd all be done for now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:51 am

Emmets expression sombered for a moment at the mention of his " episode " he was going to have to stop letting it show on his face so much " Indeed dawling, your skills have certainly grown leaps and bounds,  you seem unreconizable from the girl that bumped into me on my first day here " it was certainly true, there was a more confident air about Sandra, he'd noticed it for quite some time now.

In comparison Emmet felt like he'd fallen behind. His confidence had taken a considerable hit since the island, where a part of himself that he didnt fully understand or want to accept had been on full display and nearly killed his friends and loved ones. He'd been working so hard to learn more about the phoenix force and how best to use it, as well as his own budding telepathic powers, now he had to do the same with telekinesis. Why was he developing all of these powers?

Flight, pyrokinesis, a degree of personal healing, telepathy, telekinesis. His base powers made him seem a like a phoenix on his own, but these psionic ones, it felt strange to him, mostly how little he was really questioning it, it all felt natural to him. Again he felt that sense of deja vu, like something just a fingers length out of reach for him.

" You'll only continue to grow stronger from here on out and your going to need it "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well it seems were in agreement, thank for your time Miss Goodman " Luthor said as he climbed out of bed and began getting dressed. He'd scheduled an appointment with Cordelia Goodman to go over some plans he wanted to go forward with, a sizeable donation of money, drugs, and sex had certainly gotten her to see things his way.

" Mhmm thank you as well Mr.Belcourt, your as good a businessman as I heard you were "

Cordelia was in a post-orgasm daze and casually lit a cigarette, the boy was cunning, shrewd, and devious, traits she absolutely adored in her bedmates. It sounded like things were not going to be slowing down for the little show choir.

" If you'll excuse me, I have another meeting to get too " Luthor bowed and exited Cordelia's room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 2:32 am

"Thanks Emmet, I appreciate the thumbs up." What Emmet said was true, Sandra a scared insecure girl anymore. Not only had she grown much stronger, but she was much more confident in herself. She had become secure and comfortable in her own skin, no longer she and trying to be as unnoticeable as possible, she now put herself out there for the whole world to see. Emmet could not possibly imagine Sandra from a year ago being a proud cheerleader, or taking center stage in a musical, and she certainly wouldn't have sang to a crowd.

She'd also obtained somewhat of a iron will along the way. As seen when Tanesha was in danger, when she was determined to rescue Lily and the Lee Family, and even when she against Emmet himself despite all odds and deep down knowing she couldn't win that fight. She even remained deviant right to her very end when Karen had her captured.

Sandra had run into many hardships since joining this school, but rather then break her all these experiences have slowly hardened her, making her almost a different person, a better person.

Sandra gave Emmet a agreeing nod on his last statement "Again thank you, it really does mean a lot coming from you. I had come to the realisation our laundry list of problems are far from over. I suppose you feel the same." Sandra said that in response to Emmet saying she'll continue to grow stronger, and she'll need it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:09 am

" This really isnt over, is it? " Tanesha already knowing the answer to that question, even in this somewhat peaceful moment, it was impossible to forget their lives were in danger.

" I'm afraid not dawling, we dealt heavy blow to our foes in dispatching two of the horsemen, but the two arguably strongest still remain "

Emmet rubbed his arm in an uncomfortable fashion as he remembered Thanatos, his madness and obsession with being destroyed...destruction. Emmet was shaken awaken from whatever disturbing thoughts were about to form as Donovan once again returned and was filled in on the current topic of discussion. The boys goofy smile immediately dropped and he became unusually serious.

" Those bad people are still gonna come after us, how do we stop them? "

" Simple, we catch them, then skin them alive, problem solved "

Riku grinned darkly as he said this, spearing a sausage with elongated nail and popping it into his mouth.

" That is certainly an idea " Emmet voiced slowly " The problem comes in where we have to locate them and what will be waiting for us when we do "

As Luthor descended the staircase, he noticed a red haired girl sitting in the living room with a book, given the way she kept looking up from her book to the door, she was expecing someone. Hmm so this was Sandra Fullers clone, Cassandra Goodman, he had no doubts that Cordelia had some plan for the girl. As he looked closer he began to pick up a certain vibe from her " Hello, I dont mean to bother you, but your Cordelia's daughter Cassandra correct? My name is Luthor Belcourt, a business associate of your mother "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:45 am

"Unfortunately with how ruthless this group of mercenaries have been, they might force our hand in finishing this Riku's way." Sandra wasn't one to support murder, but it really did seem like a us or them situation with these Horsemen. The thought disappointed Sandra, she'd been forced to mature a lot for a 16 year old school student and it looked like the teams troubles where still far from over yet.

-----

Cassandra looked up from her book to the staircase, she put on a sweet innocent smile and greeted the man. "Oh hello Mr. Belcourt. Yes I'm Cassandra. My friends call me Cass for short, though I must admit you don't look like the casual and less formal type." Usually the business types where very formal, proper and professional. So Cass just assumed shortened nicknames wouldn't work for him.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 3:21 am

" Exactly, we need to be ten times, no a thousand times more ruthless to these bucket head bitches and not just remaining of the pony show "

" I assume you mean fear factor, yes they are indeed a problem that must be dealt with, especially if their in league with the horsemen " Emmet said " But.....if possible perhaps a less destrucive solution could be applied "

" Like calling the police? " Donovan asked

" Well thats certainly something we've never tried to do, then again it's never seemed like something that would work. Considering all the bullshit that happens around here and gets swept under the rug " Tanesha always figured it more of the stuff with Troy, someone with deep pockets paying off the authorities.

" Fuck the police, gurl you know full well me, you, Tyrone, and maybe Adrian would get lit up on sight and then all them pigs would get gutted " Riku just shook his head in annoyance at the suggestion before turning back to Emmet " Dont suppose you mean some dismemberment then "

Emmet bit his lip, he was trying, in his opinion, to do better and that meant a less destructive course of action, but as had already been stated " Turning them into the proper authorities would probably lead nowhere....but we can still try and if.....all else fails.... " the words he'd said to Tesla echoed in his head, what had that really meant in the end?

" I get what your trying to say and well SOME of us wanna avoid murder....these motherfuckers are trying to kill us, they dragged an innocent family, innocent seeming! " Tanesha spoke over Riku " I think they are someone we can definetly go at and not think about being good people for. Fear Factor, I dunno arent some of them actual students here? Them we could probably get locked up but like you said if it gets down to it " she gestured at Riku.

The demon grinned with his usual razor teethed smile " We torture them to death, I'm fully prepared to hog all of the fun, just avert your gaze anbd cover your ears, it'll turn out alright "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well I wouldnt be very successful if people could figure me out at a glance, Cass is fine " Luthor said easily, giving her a friendly smile. Luthor prided himself on the persona's he'd crafted. Very few people knew the real him and he preferred it that way, it hadnt been easy, but the rewards had been more then worth the hard work. Most people saw what they wanted to see, he was a good looking and successful dark skinned black man, which meant he got a lot of assumptions lobbed at him. Thug, angry, dead beat, bbc, he enjoyed turning those assumptions on their head and in some cases.....shooting them in the back of the head.

He noted that smile of hers was rather fake, but she got points for making it seem real, most would only notice if they were actively looking " What are you up to this fine morning? Are you enrolled in the shool? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 12:24 pm

"The main problem with Fear Factor doesn't seem to really be Troy himself, but more so the people he surrounds himself with. That undead zombie girl that can control blood. That vampire/demon hybrid... thing,Nina. Megan" Sandra spoke that name with a clear bit of spite in her voice "Thankfully has already seemed to disappear. Why or where she's gone I don't care, but then to replace her we got Karen." Megan was the first one under Troy's command to make Sandra suffer, but when she got replaced with Karen, that bit took things to a whole level. Karen made Sandra's life miserable at every opportunity, ending it at one point. She may of spoke Megan's name with some spite, but she still spoke Karen's name with utter disgust and hatred.

Tanesha reached over and held Sandra's hand in her own, the girl had tensed right up just bring up Karen's name. Tanesha had to wonder how much more Sandra could hold herself back, Karen's after put Sandra though so much that those emotions are going to boil over sooner or later. There was just to much hatred and disdain from both of them towards each other to contain it forever. One of these days these two was going to be in the same room, and something was going to happen. Be it Sandra finally losing it and taking her revenge, which she came close to doing once before. Or Karen figuring out some means to put Sandra down once and for all. Something was going to happen if the Fear Factor wasn't taken care of, Tanesha could just feel it in her bones. It was a matter of time.

Sandra continued on to finish her statement, Tanesha helping her relax a bit. "We deal with those three, and Troy will be left defenceless against us."

-----

Cass would of been annoyed at this man starting to ask questions, but Tanesha clearly hadn't come around yet so she didn't mind passing by a few more minutes talking to this man. "Oh yes I am. I enrolled pretty recently since I haven't been on the island all that long. Mother has been kind enough to let me skip a few of the normal classes as I got a special project I'm working on."

Luthor was able to pick up on the very subtle hints in Cass voice as she said "special project", most people would easily miss it. But this girl, Luthor was pretty confident she was scheming something. Being a man of secrets himself though, what that something was Cass was unlikely to say. It was likely the type of something she didn't want others to know about.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 2:24 am

Donovan started to get up but sat back down " This feels bad...you guys should sing something " he said with a nod as if that would solve the current mood and to be frank, he wasnt exactly wrong.

" The mood has become rather tense and morose, shall we lighten it up? " As Emmet said this, naturally music began to play and all chatter in the cafeteria ceased as many people looked at the true notes table. Tanesha started them off by harmonizing before starting the lyrics.

Tanesha:
They say u neva miss a good thing
Not until its walked out of your door
But be careful what u wish
Cause someday you just
Might get what your asking for,yea

Sandra:
And i know just what they say (Riku:now)
Yes i wish you could leave me alone
Neva should have been wishing
Your love and affection
Thats some otha gurl

Riku(Tanesha):
I hate this feelin(Oooh)
Don't know what to do(Dont know what to do)
Baby i'm caught up( mhmm)
Never imagined it'd be
Unable to stop

Tanesha, Riku, Emmet, and Sandra:
Thinkin' bout
Lovin' you
Thinkin' bout
Kissin' you
Thinkin' bout
Needin'you
Cause i'm so won over boy
Don't want no other

Thinkin' bout
Lovin' you
Thinkin' bout
Kissin' you
Thinkin' bout
Needin' you
Don't want no other, now

Riku:
I remember how it use to be
You were constantly ringing my phone
I always played u off
Neva took your calls
I guess its my fault
Tables have turned

Emmet:
Can't sit and think of all the could have be's
Or the thought of me being so wrong
It's time to face the truth
Now i've dropped the ball
Now i've sat here missin you
Wishing you'd call

Sandra(Riku):
I don't know how i(I dont know how I)
Could be such a fool(Could be such a fool)
Baby i'm caught up( Baby im caught up)
Never imagined it'd be
Honorable to stop

Thinkin' bout
Lovin' you
Thinkin' bout
Kissin' you
Thinkin' bout
Needin'you
Don't want no other

Thinkin' bout
Lovin' you
Thinkin' bout
Kissin' you
Thinkin' bout
Needin' you
Don't want no other, now

Tanesha and Sandra:
I don't know how hard
It's gonna be to win you back over
(gotta play this off)

Riku:
Gotta play this one tight
Might not get another chance to
Show ya'

Emmet:
I just can't see living my life without u baby
Cause this time i don't wanna miss out
Don't wanna spend no more of my time just

Thinkin' bout
Lovin' you
Thinkin' bout
Kissin' you
Thinkin' bout
Needin'you
Don't want no other

Thinkin' bout
Lovin' you
Thinkin' bout
Kissin' you
Thinkin' bout
Needin' you
Don't want no other, now

The mood immediately changed as the four began their performance, getting up from their seats for a choreographed dance routine as they smoothly sang the lyrics. At the end of the performance, the cafeteria exploded with applause and whistles. As he took a bow, Emmet caught sight of Dave and Garfield, both applauding, albeit begrudgingly on Garfields part, but Emmet could sense they both wish they'd been apart of the performance and that tore deeply as him.

" Alrighht, we put some respeck on miss Tiffant Evans name! " Riku said as he slapped five with Tanesha.

" Gurl I know thats right, damn shame what happened to her career "

" Indeed dawling, well as for the topic at hand, all we can do is be careful and take everythign one at a time as they come "

Emmet was still worried about the others that were keeping their distance from the group, though he and Sandra were the main targets, it didnt mean they were entirely safe. Not long after that the bell rang.

-----------------------------------------------------

Luthor chuckled good naturedly, though they werent related, she was certainly Cordelia's daughter. She had the innocent act down well enough, he was somewhat curious as to what she was doing, deducing it had something to do with the True Notes, he severely doubted it was anything to do with murder, hmm she was a telepath so it was possibly a mind controll scheme but on who? His fist tightened in his pocket as he considered it being Adrian, but he quickly relaxed. His notes said Adrian was mainly intimate with Emmet within the group, plus a few men.

He pulled a card out of his pocket and handed it to Cassandra, on it was Luthors name, his company's name, and his contact information " In case you ever need any help, I graduated top of my class and skipped a few grades, pretty sure I could be of assistance " he offered her a friendly wink and headed out the door, oh yes he believed she could prove to be useful to him further down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next