Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 am

Excalibur: Terrible idea. While you may be a highly skilled warrior and talented tactician you have an awful tendency to give somethign a terrible name.

"Tie ignored Excalibur thinking hard about a name. The distinct urge to simply make a barely altered copy was constantly being supressed."

Tie: How about Cosmo Notes!

Tyrone: Dammit I was going to say that.

Tie: Really?

Tyrone: No, but we probably would want a different name. I can't think of anything other than Tyrone something.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:27 am

Emmet tapped the pen against his lip in consideration. So many possible ideas " Well I like the last part of it, Cosmic is reaching a little far though. Perhaps something more simple. The True Notes? "

" Sounds as good as any " Adrian admitted, personally he was having a difficult time coming up with a name, he lacked that type of creativity.

Victoria sided up closer to Adrian " Personally I like " the supremes "

" That names taken sweety " Emmet commented, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. Tanesha pressed her face closer to the paper to help cover her laughter

" I kinda like Cosmic notes, i've definetly never heard it before "

One by one everyone handed their papers in to Nate who inspected them before writing names out on a white board he'd rolled in earlier " Alright, time for the vote "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:06 am

"Tyrone nearly chuckled before putting down his choice."

Tyrone: True Notes has a T as the first letter. Close enough for me. Supremes cool to because it sounds...superior?

Tie: Nothing is ever too much. Like they say "there is no such thing as Overkill."

"Roberta couldn't help but feel a little left out of this. While it was fun to see everyone interacting it was a little annoying to always be the observer. She put in her vote for Cosmic notes mostly because of Tie's 'there is no such thing as Overkill' comment."

Roberta: I usually go for the over the top stuff. Lets tally the votes guys. I wonder which name is going to be overly critiqued by our classmates.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 am

After tallying up the votes, Nate proclaimed them the " True Notes "

" Lets remember this moment, when we obtained our name and became a real group. Though were missing some of our numbers, they will return and make us whole " Nate at everyone in turn before gesturing for them to follow him to the back room. He flipped the light switch and revealed a room filled with rows of costumes hung up on hangers. changing areas and stands with make up " This room is yours to use as you see fit and get prepared for your performances. We have a holo-dome to but i'll go into detail on that later. Were just about done here, time for a group number "

a few moments later, following deciding on a song and a quick costume change. They all gathered on the stage as the music started playing

Kaiser:
Let's get down to business
To defeat the Huns

Tie:
Did they send me daughters
When I asked for sons?

Emmet:
You're the saddest bunch
I ever met
But you can bet
Before we're through

Roberta with the True Notes:
Mister, I'll make a man
out of you

Kaiser:
Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
you are sure to win

Victoria:
You're a spineless, pale
pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue

True Notes:
Somehow I'll make a man
out of you

Tyrone:
I'm never gonna catch
my breath

Adrian:
Say good-bye to those
who knew me

Tanesha:
Boy, was I a fool in school
for cutting gym

Tie:
This guy's got 'em
scared to death

Roberta:
Hope he doesn't see
right through me

Emmet:
Now I really wish that I
knew how to swim

Kaiser with (True Notes):
(To Be a man)
We must be swift as
the coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
( To Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon

Roberta:
Time is racing toward us
till the Huns arrive

Victoria:
Heed my every order
and you might survive

Tie:
You're unsuited for
the rage of war
So pack up, go home
you're through
How could I make a man
out of you?

Kaiser with( True Notes):
( To Be a man)
We must be swift as
the coursing river
( To Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
( To Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon
( To Be a man)
We must be swift as
the Coursing river
( To Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
( To Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:37 am

"Troy and Joe are talking, sitting across from each other with a couple of beers."

Joe: So who else are you bringing in?
Troy: Right now I got Kiya on contact.
Joe: Kiya Skies? Why her, she's human.
Troy: Not quite, her power is subtle but there. Imagine if you could never miss your mark, ever. Even if you closed your eyes and threw a wild punch or fired a blind shot, that you would hit your mark with perfect precision every time. That is how that girl is.
Joe: But you could fire blast her and she'd be done.
Troy: I can also fire blast you, and you'd be done.
Joe: I can dodge, she can't.
Troy: Really, you think you can open a portal faster then I could blast you. You really want to put that theory to the test?

"Joe quickly backed down."

Troy: I thought so. Besides when you quick draw someone from blocks away, chances are you'd be dead before you see her.
Joe: Except guns aren't allowed here.
Troy: Please tell, when has rules stopped us? Besides there are others I can get.
Joe: Like who?
Troy: There is this lady Manda, she can apparently track life forces. Having her around could tell us where the glee club members are at any given time. There is that slut Kelly, who can fool with peoples emotions. Or....

"Troy remembered something he had heard about."

Troy: I've heard of this student that can disable powers. Apparently if you get within a certain radius to him, you lose your abilities. It isn't always raw power that wins the war my friend.

"Of course these was just the first few names off the top of his head, Troy might contact none of them, or he might try to grab them all. The decision hasn't been made yet."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:27 am

*Skip to the end of the day*

With the help of some of the True Notes , Emmet successfully had Sandra moved into his room. As he'd thought before, there was more then enough room for two if not three people(foreshadowing). Her bed was placed across the room, moving the couch to an adjacent wall had actually improved the flow of energy in the room, to him anyway. He'd been a little worried about making space in his walk in closet, but Sandra's clothes barely needed a rack. He made a mental note to take her shopping in the very near future. He layed back on his own bed and starred up at the ceiling. Funny how things had turned out upon his arrival, in contrast to how things had been. His initial plan had been to gain mastery over his powers, rise up the social ranks, and sleep around. He didnt intend to make any actual friends. Yet he was surrounded by people and he didnt mind it, not really.

Riku was sitting in the spot he'd dragged Joe to, an unused section of the school that few ventured to, even less now since he'd taken to " convincing " people to stay away. He lay on a pillar and starred up at the sky and sighed. an uneen piano began playing in the background

Riku:
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m the Queen.

Emmet fell into the same song.

Emmet:
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see

Riku:
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore

Emmet:
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

Riku/Emmet:
I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

Emmet flowed to his feet and ran from his room, belting out the lines to the lines to the song as a corona of red light swirled around him. Tendrils of darkness wrapped around Riku and lifted him up and placed him on the ground.

Riku:
It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all

Emmet:
It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky

Riku:
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry
Here I stand

Emmet:
And here I'll stay

Riku/Emmet:
Let the storm rage on

Emmet took to the air, soaring over the island, while Riku ascended a staircase of darkness, both climbing higher and higher.

Riku:
My power flurries through the air into the ground

Emmet:
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

Riku:
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past

Emmet:
Let it go, let it go
When I'll rise like the break of dawn

Riku:
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Riku/Emmet:
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

Raw emotion showed in both boys voices, both from different circumstances and on opposing sides, yet the song rang true for them in one way or another. Flames coated over Emmets body forming bird as he flew free in the open sky. Riku had constructed a mini structure where he stood at the top, beholden to no one. As the song ended, both went back to their rooms, feeling elated.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:55 pm

"Sandra had heard Emmet starting to sing before leaving the room. A few minutes later he was back again, it was a bit disappointing as she felt she had missed out on something. After hearing him enter she decided to call out to him, letting him come in."

Sandra: First off, thank you again for doing this. I have no idea how I'll return this favor in the future, but I'll find something. Also I heard you starting to sing when you ran out, I understands Katy's frustration now, I feel like I've missed out on something.

"Sandra loved it when Emmet sang and loved singing as well, at least with him, so she was a little disappointed to of missed another performance."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Emmet flounced onto the couch next to Sandra" No thanks are necessary its what friends are for. Ah my apologies, I felt the strong need to be outside. Strangely enough it felt like I was singing with someone else, hmm. But if its a song you want I can assist " he hopped up as music started playing.

Emmet:
7 AM, the usual morning lineup:
Start on the chores and sweep 'til the floor's all clean

Sandra:
Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.

Emmet/Sandra:
And so I'll read a book
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
And cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?

Sandra:
Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess

Emmet:
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb,
Sew a dress!

Emmet/Sandra:
And I'll reread the books
If I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more,
I'm sure there's room somewhere.
And then I'll brush and brush,
and brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been.

And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin'
And wonderin' and wonderin'
When will my life begin?

Emmet:
And tomorrow night,
Lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year.

Sandra:
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older,

Emmet/Sandra:
Mother might just
Let me go ...

Sandra laughed as Emmet acted out chore parts of the song as they both sang. Again a sense of familiarity was apparent.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Day 1 of mission 'Phoenix Rising' subject appears to have been moved from the Genosha school's medical facility. With the aide of the Glee Club the subject has been moved likely to one of the student's dorms. Further tracking of the subject was impossible, but I have gathered which floor she is moved to. Reconnaisance of the area will likely reveal the student who she is staying with. Shadowing targets is far easier working alone. Even now I doubt my compatriots would appreciate my current perch.

"Megan was laying completely steal on a tree branch writing in her Diary. Full camo paint on her face and arms. Even military fatigues and foliage over her clothes. "

Megan: Its certainly doubtful they would be here for 3 hours straight. The bugs are beginning to annoy me.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:13 am

"Emmet's performance was entertaining and as she expected, she had the time of her life singing with him. She laughed and applauded his performance, wishing she could stand up and preform with him."

Sandra: That was great Emmet. Truth be told I could be here all days doing duet's with you.

"She meant that, she would sometimes sing to herself before but since meeting Emmet she has really opened herself up to music, singing with him, it was almost like a perfect dream in a sense. For those few minutes, she is completely free and worryless, just have having pure joy with no bad thoughts."

Sandra: So, how was the glee blub today?

"She asked this, wanting to know what she missed."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm

The fall. It was difficult for an Angel to try and recall their fall from Heaven. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling and in fact there was no way some would want to talk about it. For Tie it was the latter. When she fell there was a nervous young girl standing in a circle of blood and gems. Her robed form marked with enochian symbols calling for a being not from this world. Over a dozen men and women of varying ages encircled her and chanted a spell most would be unable to understand. For the girl she knew very well what was going to happen. When the floor shook and a bright white cloud floated above her it was apparent what was happening. She closed her eyes nervous but proud of this day. The entity looked down with pity and invaded dominating her body and mind.

There was little around but foggy images or maybe that was just her vision being altered. No its vision was unusual for now. Maybe its because adapting to the human eyes take time. The cold rough feeling was the floor she was laying on and the smiling but also scared faces surrounded her."

Elizabeth: We welcome great being to this world. The Ashford family swears an oath to serve you a great cosmic force in this universe. It will be a privilege to follow you for another millenia.

"Tie looked at the middle aged british woman and all the others bow before her. It wasn't an unusual scene and in fact it is something that has been repeated multiple times in her life. This family summoned her repeatedly and only now were they unfortunate enough to find her like this. Tie rose up from the floor and looked upon them like a King judging his subjects. She took out a piece of cloth hidden under her robe and gave her first orders."

Tie: Find me a suit that matches this Tie.

"Her eyes opened from the dream. It was 7 :30 in the morning and her alarm clock was going off. She got up wondering why she was thinking about this now until realizing a she needed to make a few calls. There was a lot she needed to do however and that meant getting ready and heading to the beach."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Emmet laughed and took a bow " Likewise dawling "he grabbed a few bottles of nail polish off his vanity table, flounced back on the couch and preceded to paint his nails lavender as he answered Sandra'squestion " First and formost, our dear little group has a name now. We are officially known as the True Notes, chose by yours trully, but truthfully I was going off of Lilia's idea, Cosmic Notes. We habe two new members, Victoria Duval, head cheerleader captain and Tanesha Smith,co captain. Tanesha seems to a nice individual, she'll it in just fine with us. Victoria is the head cheerleader captain which just says it all. Upon our first official meeting we immediately fell into the I hate you and i'm going to get rid of you flow " he shrugged as Sandra raised an eyebrow.

" Cheerleader protocal, it doesnt really help either that were bedding the same guy " he gave her quick rundown on his hookup with Adrian, not going into overly graphic detail but admitting the guy was " hung " and that it was simply a physical attraction " But Victoria seems to have developed past that. Not that Adrian reciprocates these feelings " he got off the subject, remembering what Katy had said, he moved onto the most important piece of information.

" Lilia has proposed a fight club between the True Notes and the mutant Mafia to settle any and all grudges held. A temporary fix where people can meet in the ring and battle it out till someone concedes or is knocked. No death matches, mores the pi-of course for sanitys sake. Its completely optional though it seems opponents are already being matched up. Tesla wants to take on Jin, Katy will probably get back at Troy, though I certainly want a crack at him. You can thrash that trashy looking female who hurt you or if you want I can melt her face off in your stead. Whats your favorite color, im doing your nails next "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho stood on a ledge overlooking the beach. A building appeared, seemingly out of knowhere, but his death touched eyes allowed him to see the spirits wandering around as clear as day. Ater a moment he turned and headed to the grave yard. Upon arriving, he discovers Eva sitting astride a large stallion with two saddle bags filled to capacity.

" I've been to hell and back today, not as fun as the first time. Now can you make the love potion? "

" In due time " Jericho levitated the bags over to a tombstone and inspected the contents " I have more pressing magics to work, if you've gotten all the required then it will be made "

Eva sighed but hopped off the horse and at on another tombstone as Jericho went to work. Uncorking bottles and pouring the content into a large wooden bowl, he mashed up this and ground that till an acrid smelling concoction filled the bowl. He stroked the stallions neck and led it to a circle he'd made earlier that day. The horse resisted, but after uttering the beast true name, it went willingly, completely under his control. Jericho placed the bowl on the ground and commaded the horse to drink it's content as he began chanting " O gate of Goetia, open upon my command and release one who served Solomon, the seer Prince of hell, Orobas! " he pulled out an athame, ritual dagger, and plunged it into the horses neck. A book floated over to him and opened it'self, pages flying wildly as a green mist poured out of it. Pulling the athame out, Jericho leaped back as the mist eclipsed the Horses body.

Eva rubbed the back of her neck, again she felt that great unnease, saw the unseen black cloak that hung off of Jericho. She shivered with fear but forced it down, as long as he gave her what she wanted, nothing else mattered.

The mist dissipated, revealing a large bipedal horse, it stooped down into a formal bow " My name is Orobas and I shall serve you faithfull from now on, no truth will be denied you "

Jericho smirked darkly " Excellent, for your first task, discover the other magic users on this island "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe called out to Tie as he stood on the beach, inspecting the building she'd had created " Meet me on the beach, I've discovered what and whom were watching us and it seems be more serious then I originally thought. Are you familiar with the term, Tatari? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Excalibur: It seems as if he is far more privy to information you should've known already.

Tie: Shut it

"She did feel that the Fallen Angel was a step above the rest, so if he wanted her attention she could humor him for now."

Tie: Well there is a nice little district in Estonia with that name. I'm sure you are likely talking about a Japanese curse?

"Tie wasn't far from the beach and she could assume he knew about the small stadium. Of course anyone with any magical ability should be able to sense it. The spirits may have sensed someone or something was there."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Ashe waited till he heard Ties approaching footsteps before he continued " A Japanese curse indeed, but also the name of a Reality Marble. But unlike other Reality Marbles, which manifest ones own inner world and sow them to the current reality in a constant fixed form. It takes the form of whatever fear or rumor a nearby person is thinking of and changes it form to that, as well as warping the area to match the rumor " he turned to face her now, his sunglasses in place " I'm sure I dont need to tell you how dangerous such thing is, Reality Marbles are the pinnacle of magic users and this one has great potential, from what I saw anyway. It manifested.......someone I was pondering about at the time and attacked with near the same level of power as that person " he tugged the glasses down to reveal a good portion of the right side of his face was gone but slowly growing back " Its a nonexistance thas threat depends on who it reflects on. In a school where fear and rumors run rampant as the norm, its charitable buffet for it. As to whom is employing it, I can only hazard a guess but it can only be manifested during the span of a single night and after last nights battle, it'll be awhile before it appears again "

His face had healed completely now " I only tell you as I feel you should know. Do what you wish with the information "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:47 pm

"The injury Ashe received was still even less surprising than the existence of a reality marble here. Earrings used a reality marble and even the Ashfords centuries ago experimented with that magic. The news made her grimace knowing how even more complicated the situation would be getting."

Tie: Thank you for the information. I'll make sure to keep my eyes out for the culprit myself, but as you can see.

"She gestured to the stadium looming over them."

Tie: I have certain things I must take care of. Fortunately considering the nature of this place I'm sure some magically attuned individuals may want to take a peak. Maybe then we can get some answers.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 am

"It sounded like a lot was going on. Sandra had mixed feelings when the fight club was brought up."

Sandra: While I wouldn't mind giving that girl what she has coming, I've never been much a fighter, besides I'm not ready yet.

"She meant that in more ways then one. She physically couldn't find yet if she wanted her, her capabilities with her powers was limited and her knowledge about combat was even less. She was quite happy though that both the principle and Katy has agreed to teach her, with guys like the Mafia group around, she'll need that knowledge to avoid getting hurt like she is currently again."

Sandra: If you wish to be the hero and step up and defend my honor, by all means I won't stop you. Just, be careful around her. I'm not sure what her power is, I don't think it's telekinesis. All I know is you can't see it, and it can you you much harm.

"She smiled when Emmet mentioned doing her nails."

Sandra: A somewhat darker red would be nice, maybe a cherry color? Something that could closely match the hair.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:46 am

Emmet laughed " I suspected as much, coming right up " he'd finished his own nails, the polish drying instantly, he pulled out the exact color Sandra requested and went to work on her nails, using a light shade of red to make wing designs " In due time you'll be ready, as long as you have the strength of will. Nothing will be beyond you, I'll of course offer my assistance. I know my way around a fight, afterall it's just a dance with more intricate movement involved " he used a dab of glittery blue to form an outline around the wings " Leave her to me then, i'll see satisfaction is met. It's not telekinesis persay, more like the rudimentary idea of it. I'll let you in on a little secret, yes im a bombshell power house. But sensory is a bit more of my bread and butter. I generally keep my personally temperature running a tad bit higher than normal. That allows for me to expand it a bit easier, its always been a habit of mine, basically anything that happens within a certain radius of myself, I can sense it. It was still running when she attacked Adrian, it was like a physical blow struck the ground, not quite telekinesis but an invisible limb "

He finished the job and held her hands to marvel at his handiwork, as well as dry them for her " She'll be difficult, but the end is a forgone conclusion. Wow this is some of my best work, feel free to tell your friends, I've always had a side interest in running a boutique "

---------------------------------------------------------

" Yes, i've heard about the event your putting together, the principle has a slight interest in it, she' having the head doctor William Spayde be present as a referee/medic. He' more or less a neutral party and her way of being a " good " governing figure " he bid her fair well and vanished.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 am

"Sandra was amazed the work he did on nails, she admired them for a moment before speaking."

Sandra: It's a beautiful job, thank you. I may very well end sending Katy and a few others your way.

"It would seem Emmet had a fairly good idea of what he would be up against wither Megan, she had faith he'd come out on top."

Sandra: If I didn't have will, I wouldn't be here. I'd of called my folks, had my bags packed and would be carried home. The thought had crossed my mind, but doing so I feel I'd not only be letting my folks down, but you as well. I can feel there is something special between us, and not just you and me, but all of us. I can't let pain drive me away, not now after everybody... after meeting you.

"Getting on to other things, Sandra had a lingering question for Emmet."

Sandra: Emmet can I ask you something? As a gay man I know your physical attraction in towards other men, but do gay men sometime just wonder what it's like being with a women? Or are they turned off completely by the idea?

"Emmet was the first gay friend Sandra had, and this question for some reason has just been nagging at her later."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:57 am

" I and everyone else would be terribly sad if you left, I applaud you for having the courage to not back down from such trash like that so called mafia " he got up to put the nail polish bottle away when she asked her question. He arranged them just the way he liked before going back to the couch " Hmmm, Sexuality itself is fairly fluid and it depends on the person. I personally think everyone has a certain level of curiousity, I cant even count the number of " straight " guys that have come to me wanting give men a try. As for myself, I pride myself on being broad minded and open to new things. But I confess to wanting to find my prince charming..... " he voice fell silent as he was lost in thought, prince charming again, he'd sworn he was done with that nonsense " What about you? I think you and Katy would make a cute couple, red and blue go so nice together. Though their is that fellow Dave "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:32 pm

"Sandra thought about it for a moment."

Sandra: Well I have been curious about it. Having a lesbian experience, even if it's simply something overnight is something many girls seem to experiment with. I myself have never really tried, truth be told, I've been to afraid to ask. I haven't made many friends until recently and don't want my curiosity to rub somebody the wrong way.

"As for a boyfriend Sandra was a bit at a loss, Dave seemed like a good guy but she barely knew him. The only man in her life at the moment would be... Emmet. She started wondering if that's what this connection that she felt towards him was."

Sandra: Really I don't know about a man. The only guy I'm close enough to and feel strongly enough about to get together with is... well...

"Sandra hesitated as she was a bit nerves to say, Emmet spoke up ease her mind and tell her not to be afraid."

Sandra: It's you... Emmet.

"This got her wondering about something else."

Sandra: How do you feel, about me?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:46 pm

"Tie waved him away as he vanished wondering why didn't the school administration simply not crack down on them? A dozens of scenarios went through her head and only a few of them pleasant."

Excalibur: The people of this time have a strange idea of what being a good governing figure means.

Tie: I'm sure many monarchs occasionally allowed distant groups to operate as long as they bowed to their leader.

Excalibur: This is a place of education not a kingdom. If we consider this a citystate then this is akin to being disobedient at the Castle gates.

"Tie chuckled and walked into the stadium."

Tie: Maybe but its obvious the principle doesn't want to stop this. Why is a question that will be answered later, but for now we focus on the plan. Make sure these students are ready for battle. Considering the Tatari's presence I'm even more concern about their general safety.

---------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Calm down you dont have to worry about anything.

Sarah: I am calm.

"He didn't even consider that to be true. Tyrone knew her and she wasn't even trying to lie now. He he held her in the air with his powers keeping her from throwing any more objects at him. Telling her about his latest antics wasn't the best decision in hindsight. She had a tendency to overreact. The messy look of her dorm room and the throbbing pain in his cheek was reminder of that."

Tyrone: Look I'm sorry okay. I just was kind of bored you know. Plus the Mafia's an ass.

Sarah: Someone once said boredom is the root of all evil. However, in your case I'd say boredom is the seed in which your stupidity seems to sprout from.

Tyrone: Ugh you really need to grow out of this personal attack phase. Its not cute. Plus Adrian is there I'm sure it won't be too bad.

"Sarah had to take a deep breath and calm down. The fact that he was mentioning Adrian's involvement again was not helping her calm down. She could see who Adrian was. It wasn't easy at first but Sarah overtime got good at figuring out people. Being as confident in her intellect as ever she considered Adrian as a fake as some of the people who would speak to her father."

Sarah: Stay away from Adrian. Considering the situation you are in my warning should be headed. Adrian in the end will betray you all.

"Tyrone let her go and she fell down to the floor. Sarah stretched out her arms a bit and walked by Tyrone hitting him in the back of his head. Before Sarah left the room she turned back at him with a smug smile on her face."

Sarah: Remember my predictions are essentially prophecies.

"Leaving on that rather arrogant statement Tyrone rolled his eyes, but a small part of him knew she was telling the truth. He didn't want to believe it and in many ways his father knew it, but Tyrone truly felt that Adrian didn't need to be thrown away like unwanted trash. Of course knowing his sister she would probably do something drastic soon. He really started to regret telling her now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Emmet had seen this outcome coming for some time now " Let me answer that with a story. I once had....lets call him friend, thinking back on it he was less than that. I loved him, trully with all my heart. But he played out the role of being straight. Yet with another friend of ours, he slipped out of that act and allowed for things to happen, while at the same time giving me nothing but scorn. It got to the point where I received a text message in the middle of the night, detailing me their....." the words got lodged in his throat and pair of tails falling down his cheek but wiped them away " Suffice to say things got very ugly after the fact, he certainly didnt make it any better by trying to play the rape victim.... " the temperature in the room steadily rose higher and higher but after a moment Emmet took a breath and it cooled " Unrequited love is the most horrible thing in the world Sandra, honestly I question if love itself isnt a virus. I can sense what your talking about, it's love but not the romantic kind and thats for the best. I few you as my mother, sister, daughter and that is a far deeper connection " again Sandra felt like the person in front of her was no mear seventeen year old boy, but someone far more ancient and full of wisdom with the experience to back up his words. Silence hang in the air for a moment. Emmet blinked, as though coming out of a daze, he stood up " I'd say your the best friend a gay man could ever hope to have and one I feel honored to have. Now lets get ready for class, oooh allow to me help with your outfit. Yes its uniform manditory but theres no rule that says we cant spice them up with accesories and I have to do your hair to! " he rambled on and on as he made his way to the walk in closet.

Cordelia was lounging in her office, sipping a martini and reading a copy of vogue " Shawkun, could you cu-come to my office for a moment? "

Kaiser swung his sword in a wide arc, executing a series of strikes against the practice dummy, he wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead " Its gonna happen today "

-------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was sprawled out on someones bed, looking sweaty and satisfied " Well i'm in the club and they dont suspect a thing, told you i'd be useful to you outside of this well used bed "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:11 am

"Sandra really felt for Emmet, she couldn't imagine someone doing that to such a nice guy. She didn't know if she could agree with love being a virus, surely if you found the right man or women, things would work, however Emmet had a legit reason to feel how he did. She simply said she was sorry to hear about that experience before Emmet changed the subject. Seeing Emmet's new found excitement she questioned what was going on"

Sandra: So what's going on in class that has you so excited?

---

"Shawkun soon entered though the door, not that he needed to or anything, just that he felt like it."

Shawkun: You called? How may I assist you today.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 am

"Tie was overlooking the ring the future fights would take place in. The stone chair she was sitting in was similar to a throne. Large and covered with a small roof held up by stone pillars covering her flanks making any attacks from the sides rather difficult. Although this was more of a setting from ancient greece, the conversation she was having on the phone was definitely modern."

Henry: Come on tell me. I'm pretty sure I just need you to confirm dear sister.

Tie: Unfortunately that information is only privy to me and Lilia. You have been denied approval again brother.

Henry: She was gay right? Come on I need to win that 50,000 pound bet with Marian.

Tie: Ugh the answer will not favor you nor your sister in anyway. Trust me.

"Of course she would never tell them. The young girl Lilia Ashford was experiencing gender dysphoria. It was more obvious that she was enjoying her life with both the male form and mind. If Lilia didn't want them to know yet then Tie was never going to tell. Tie never cared for things like that but she had to honor her in some way. Even locked away in an alternate reality Tie did want to respect the young lady. Even her willingness to treat the other family members with some respect as if she was Lilia was another sign she did value the shell that was given to her."

Tie: Its over Henry, so tell me what have you found in Egypt. The tune in the background doesn't sound good.

"What she considered a tune was the sound of sand flying everywhere through intense winds. A sandstorm was hitting Henry's camp hard."

Henry: Haha no problem. I recovered a few things from the tomb you pointed out. Of course a few overly large insects and heavily armed zombies were in the way as you said. Not the most secure place, but it works against normals! Its probably going to take me a little longer than usual to have your equipment prepped for transport!

Tie: Understood, don't play with it. You may be a talented magician but some of the powers needed to use it is beyond you. Don't let it hurt your feelings. Your weakness is merely a fact. Goodbye.

"When she hung up Henry just shook his head."

Henry: At least like Lilia she liked having the last word.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 am

"By this time we see Joe, and Jin with Troy."

Troy: Welcome, tonight will be the first test of the glee clubs little fight club, it will also be the test of these new members however.

"Behind Troy there is some new faces. One must be a new student as he hasn't yet adopted the dress code. His attire is something unusual that you'd see from a Mortal Kombat character."

Troy: Here we have Shag Lou. He has the power over smoke and is hungry for blood against one of the glee members.

"The next person has already adopted the schools dress code."

Troy: Next we have Tenshi Homarru. He can control raw energy to create blasts and fly. Think something like Dragon Ball Z.

"Riku Darkholme was present also, lingering in the shadows. Riku came to them, though Joe wondered how Troy found the other two. Neither seemed American, well not fully. It seemed Troy had gotten hold to a couple of foreign exchange students."

Troy: Joe, I'll need you to go find the Ashford lady and get the exact details of this fight club, notably time and location.
Joe: Understood.

"Joe made a portal and went to look for Tie."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 15 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next