Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 am

" What a magnificent idea my dear " Emmet said as he organized his cosmetic supplies to the way he preferred " It feels like it's been ages since I dominated a runway, I can't tell you all the fashion shows i've been to when I was demanded to model. We should brainstorm some ideas, my wardrobe is ever expanding and needs a large audience as well. Now if you'll excuse me all darlings, I need to dawn my own armor, Sandra be a dear? "

Without waiting on a responce, he linked arms with and practically dragged her into his walk in closet " Alright, dish " he said referring to her feelings towards Tanesha. He scanned his wardrobe, true he'd bought a bunch of new clothes today but he could mix and match. He planned to change outfits every hour anyway.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:27 am

"Sandra hadn't expected to be pulled aside so suddenly, but it seemed Emmet wanted to address what was one her mind."

Sandra: Well... I'm sure your aware me and Tenesha had become good friends as of late, we got close since that night she cared for me while everybody else was out fighting Troy's mafia.    I knew we'd be good friends but when we kissed earlier today... Emmet I think my feelings for her go's beyond friendship but... I'm afraid to admit it.  I've never been with someone of the same sex, nor have I felt this way towards another women before and I don't know what to do.   Heck only reason I'm even telling you is because you are so much like family.

---

"Tesla smiled listening to Emmet and Lilia, seemed Emmet had to go get ready and he took Sandra with him."

Tesla: You know Lilia, if there is to be some type of modeling competition, then I may have to get in on that.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:55 am

Emmet felt his chest grow warm at Sandra's words. She was the first friend he'd made on the island and she meant a lot to him. He smiled broadly, he'd dwell on it later but the situation wasnt about him, shocking yes, he put back the coat he was inspecting and took Sandra's hands into his own " What your feeling is perfectly natural. I can tell that youve predominantly been interested in men till now. But as I said before, sexuality is fluid and doesnt always go the way we expect it to. It's natural to feel this way, Tanesha is occularly bearable and you get along so famously with each other. Honetly I suspected this would happen since yesterday when we all had lunch yesterday. It's up to you what you want to do with this information, you can ignore it and that is fine or you can see how deep the rabbit hole goes and explore a new side of yourself. The choice is yours " he kissed her cheek and turned back to his wardrobe, within moments he was dressed. He wore a dark blue armani suit, with a pristinely white undershirt, and a tie the same color of his suit, one of the ties he'd bought that day and marveled how well it seemed to complete the suit and enhance it. He stepped into some black dress boots. His hair was already near the point of being white, so added some sparkling highlights that really made his features pop " Life is a mistress we must take by the reins my dear " he struck a pose in front of the full out mirrors, he still needed to applie some light make up but he was quite breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:07 pm

"She'd thought about Emmet's words for a few moments, the fear was still there as being with another women was a unknown to her. Emmet had a point though, sexuality isn't about the form, but the person. And Tenesha was a fun and caring person to be around."

Sandra: Thank you Emmet. You know, you really are a good friend. By the way, using one of your beloved words, you look fabulous.  Smile 

"She still wondered if she wanted to explore the rabbit hole, but at least Emmet eased her mind some of the unknown."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 am

Emmet grinned, music starting to play as he straightened his tie " Thank you my dear, what can I say? "

Emmet:
The name on everybodies lips is gonna be: Roxie
The lady raking in the chips is gonna be: Roxie
I'm gonna be a celebrity,
That means somebody everyone knows,
They're gonna recognise my eyes, my hair,, my teeth, my boobs, my nose.

He sashayed out of the closet(HA) just as Tanesha slipped into her dress and was admiring herself in Emmets floor length side by mirrors. He bobbed her head to the music and twirled out of the way so Emmet could stand in front of them.

Emmet:
From just some dumb mechanics wife, I'm gonna be: Roxie
Who says that murder's not an art?
And who incase she doesn't hang,
Can say she started with a bang?
Roxie Hart!

He laughed as he grabbed some makeup and began applying. Once that was done he walked back to the mirrors and popped his hip out.

Emmet:
Girls? "

Tanesha, Sandra, Katy, Roberta, and Tie all got into the act.

True Note Girls:
They're gonna wait outside in line to get to see,

Emmet with the True Note girls:
Roxie!

Emmet:
Think of those autographs I'll sign:
Good luck to ya'.

True Notes girls:
Roxie!

Emmet:
And I'll appear in a lavaliere that goes all the way down to my waist

True Note girls:
Here a ring, there a ring
Everywhere a ring-a-ling

Emmet:
But always in the best of taste
Mmmmmmmm, I'm a star!

And the audience loves me. And I love them. And they love me for loving them, And I love them for loving me. And
We love each other. That's because none of us
Got enough love in our childhoods.
And that's showbiz...
Kid!

True Note girls:
She's giving up her hum-drum life.

Emmet:
I'm gonna be, sing it!

Emmet with the True Note girls:
Roxie!

True Note girls:
She made a scandal and an start

Emmet:
And Sophie Tucker will shit I know,
To see her name get billed below,
Roxie Hart!

True Note girls:
Roxie... (x7

Emmet placed a strand of hair back in place and turnd to face the girls, their applause dying down " Well ladies, I do believe we are all flawless goddessses! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Sandra: I have to agree. Everybody looks perfect.
Tesla: And to think some of us didn't even need Mr. Goddess help.

"Katy turned to Tesla with a questioning look."

Katy: Wait your still here? Where are your headphone things?
Tesla: Well I wouldn't look very high class wearing those, would I?

"It's just now everybody realized Tesla had been here from the start, even just the fact she was going to this thing seemed out of place."

Katy: But... music?
Tesla: Look, I've been running and hiding from this since my childhood, and Shawkun made me realize it's to the point one could actually use music against as a physiological weapon if they wanted to. Well, it's time to take care of that. There is a crack in my armor, one that must be mended. Enough being a coward, best way to face my problems are head on. So yes, I'm here, and here to stay.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:18 am

" Thats the spirit my dear, once youve the will, you can overcome any weakness and make it a strength " Emmet applauded Tesla, he was looking forward to seeing if she'd inherited her mothers talent for the stage. A knock suddenly came at his door, he floated over and opened it. Adrian, Kaiser, and Victoria were standing outside. Adrian was wearing a black suit with a black undeshirt and red tie, topped with a fedora giving him an odd make a deal with the devil sort of look. Kaiser wore black dress blacks, a mark jacobs black shirt with a name brand grey vest, and black shoes. His normally spikish hair was slicked back with gel, Emmet marveled at his style something he didnt generally seem to have an interest and guessed that his mother had instilled him with more then just musical prowess, his clothes were sturdy as well, showing he was intent on dancing as well a singing. Victoria had on a slinky silver dress and what appeared to be a mink coat, though he could see it wasnt real. Tanesha had mentioned it to Victoria earlier and the girl was on board as well. Emmet noticed that Victoria and Adrian appeared to be holding hands, for the briefest of moments his eyes narrowed but it was gone in a moment " You all look marvelous, ahh you the True Notes shall shine brightly tonight "

" You look incredible, as usual " Adrian tipped his hat to him

" Thank you " Emmet nodded, though his eyes were on Victoria who was smiling at him smugly.

" Yeah, I love the highlights, they compliment the palure of your skin perfectly " Kaiser spoke up, Emmet was taken aback for a moment, he'd said the same thing.

" Ah my dear Kaiser, such keen eyes and senses to go with your superb dance skills, I have to question if were not related " he swept back into his room, inviting the others in and missing the pained look on Kaisers face.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:53 am

"Sandra was back with Tenesha and Katy at this time. The girls started chattering as Emmet went to the door, mostly Katy and Tenesha talking Sandra only heard bits of what was being said. She was thinking of approaching Tenesha to level with her today, she just wondered about if it should be before or after tonight's events. She didn't want to wait and have things grow out of hand, and after talking to Emmet she realized these feels was nothing to be ashamed of."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:16 am

Roberta: Wow everyone looks kinda...hot actually.

"Roberta knew everyone would bring it tonight, but actually seeing it was different. She did feel a little overwhelmed. She wasn't really worried about her dark black and red strapless dress and some dark pumps. Of course she wanted to think about getting a more extravagant outfit, but she was usually focused on moderation in everything when she could help it."

Roberta: Makes me wonder how many looks this group will get. Also where is...

Tyrone: Here!

"Tyrone slid down the hall and stopped at the door. He had on an Ash grey suit with a dark grey bowler hat, grey and white vest and a black striped dress shirt. He had his bowler hat just covering up his eyes."

Tyrone: Well I think this group hotties is ready to go now.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:09 am

Once everyone had arrived, the True Notes set off. The charisma was overwhelming as they strutted down the halls with Emmet in the lead, a map forming in his head of where they were to go, courtecy of Cordelia. It was in the middle of the school, right off from the faculty office and Cordelia's office. Down a hallway they arrived at pair of double doors, Nathaniel standing outside them wearing a black suit with a white undershirt and emerald tie. He smiled as his students approached.

" You all look incredible. Though we havent had to many lessons, your all amazing singers. Dont worry about the audience they'll love you " behind his cheerful disposition were storm clouds. His mind was still turning over what he learned from his lunch with Cordelia. There really was nothing the woman wouldnt do to achieve her goal of vanity. This wasnt going to turn out well for anyone but her and he couldnt even warn the ones she was after, damn her mental blocks!

He threw the doors open and stepped aside so they could enter. It was a massive room, lavish a one would expect of Cordelia. Filled with. statues carved from marble of animals, mythological creastures and several of Cordelia herself. Chandeliers hung overhead showering light. Long tables ran around the room, a few held food but mostly it was alcohal. Waiters carrying trays circulated amongst the people. The guest appeared to be a mixture of teachers, board members, and rich associates Cordelia had. Style of dress ranging from simple to Lady Gaga. For her part Cordelia was wearing an elaborate black dress with a long, flowing cape that trailed along behind her. She approached the True Notes, a glass of wine in hand.

" Welcome welcome, Everyone shut up! " conversation instantly fell away " I have managed to snag our schools Glee club to perform for us. I give you the True Notes "

This was met with murmers and a mixture of applause. Cordelia gestured to the large stage set in the near center of the room " Show us what your made of kiddies " with a toss of her hair, though it was currently styled in a beehive style, and walked away.

" Woo, check this place out " Tanesha looked around, she'd been to her fair share of " high class " cheerleader dinners but they had nothing on this place.

Emmet shrugged, honestly he was expecting more, this paled in comparison to the ones he'd been to, but he suppose New York made his standards a little on the high side.

Noah was standing near the food table, looking handome in his simple grey suit but also nervous. He'd been hesitant when Cordelia invited him to the event but when she'd subtly mentioned that Emmet and the True Notes would be performing, that kinda decided it for him. Even now a the True Notes were assembling on stage, his eyes were glued to the boy, he looked spectacular.

Ashe was leaning against a wall, watching everyone and everything with mixed levels of interest. He wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans. People shot him looks of disdain but if he cared in the slightest at all, he didnt show it. He was watching the True Notes as well, he liked music and was particular interested in hearing Tie, a way of remembering the muses of heaven in a way.

Nate programmed the musical machine and walked off the stage, taking a glass of wine he sipped it and watched as his students began, butterflys in his stomache.

Emotions high, they all fell into an arranged line as the music started playing. Emmet had worked with Nate and Tanesha for a playlist and to break the ice they decided that " No one mourns the wicked " the opening number to the musical Wicked.

True Notes:
GOOD NEWS!
SHE'S DEAD!
THE WITCH OF THE WEST IS DEAD!
THE WICKEDEST WITCH THERE EVER WAS
THE ENEMY OF ALL OF US HERE IN OZ
IS DEAD!
GOOD NEWS!
GOOD NEWS!

Tanesha:
Look! It's Glinda!

Emmet confidently stepped forward, he could see some people were suprised. Afterall Glinda was traditionally a female role. But he never let gender specifics get in his way, he sang, hitting the high notes flawlessly.

Emmet:
Fellow Ozians ...
LET US BE GLAD
LET US BE GRATEFUL
LET US REJOICIFY THAT GOODNESS COULD SUBDUE
THE WICKED WORKINGS OF YOU-KNOW-WHO
ISN'T IT NICE TO KNOW
THAT GOOD WILL CONQUER EVIL?
THE TRUTH WE'LL ALL BELIEVE'LL BY AND BY
OUTLIVE A LIE
FOR YOU AND ~ ~

Roberta:
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED

Katy:
NO ONE CRIES:"THEY WON'T RETURN!"

All:
NO ONE LAYS A LILY ON THEIR GRAVE

Kaiser:
THE GOOD MAN SCORNS THE WICKED!

Tie and Tanesha:
THROUGH THEIR LIVES, OUR CHILDREN LEARN:

All:
WHAT WE MISS
WHEN WE MISBEHAVE ...

Emmet:
AND GOODNESS KNOWS
THE WICKED'S LIVES ARE LONELY
GOODNESS KNOWS
THE WICKED DIE ALONE
IT JUST SHOWS WHEN YOU'RE WICKED
YOU'RE LEFT ONLY
ON YOUR OWN ...

True Notes:
YES, GOODNESS KNOWS
THE WICKED'S LIVES ARE LONELY
GOODNESS KNOWS
THE WICKED CRY ALONE
NOTHING GROWS FOR THE WICKED
THEY REAP ONLY
WHAT THEY'VE SOWN ...

Emmet:
Are people born Wicked? Or do they have Wickedness thrust upon them? After all, she had a father. She had a mother, as so many do...

Tyrone:
HOW I HATE TO GO AND LEAVE YOU LONELY

Sandra:
THAT'S ALRIGHT~~ IT'S ONLY JUST ONE NIGHT

Tyrone:
BUT KNOW THAT YOU'RE HERE IN MY HEART
WHILE I'M OUT OF YOUR SIGHT...

Emmet:
And like every family-they had their secrets.

Adrian:
HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, MY DARK-EYED BEAUTY
I'VE GOT ONE MORE NIGHT LEFT, HERE IN TOWN
SO HAVE ANOTHER DRINK OF GREEN ELIXIR
AND WE'LL HAVE OURSELVES A LITTLE MIXER
HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE SWALLOW, LITTLE LADY
AND FOLLOW ME DOWN...

Emmet:
And of course, from the moment she was born, she was - well - different ...

Victoria:
IT'S COMING ...

Tyrone:
NOW?

Victoria:
THE BABY'S COMING ...

Tyrone:
AND HOW!

Victoria and Tyrone:
I SEE A NOSE
I SEE A CURL
IT'S A HEALTHY, PERFECT
LOVELY, LITTLE -

Tyrone:
Sweet Oz!

Sandra:
What is it? What's wrong?

Victoria:
HOW CAN IT BE?

Tyrone:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Victoria:
IT'S ATROCIOUS!

Tyrone:
IT'S OBSCENE!

Victoria and Tyrone:
LIKE A FROGGY, FERNY CABBAGE
THE BABY IS UNNATURALLY -

True Notes:
GREEN!

Tyrone:
Take it away ... take it away!

Emmet:
So you see - it couldn't have been easy!

True Notes:
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED
NOW AT LAST, SHE'S DEAD AND GONE
NOW AT LAST, THERE'S JOY THROUGHOUT THE LAND
AND
GOODNESS KNOWS
WE KNOW WHAT GOODNESS IS
GOODNESS KNOWS
THE WICKED DIE ALONE

Emmet:
SHE DIED ALONE ...

True Notes:
WOE TO THOSE
WHO SPURN WHAT GOODNESSES
THEY ARE SHOWN
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED ...

Emmet:
GOOD NEWS!

True Notes:
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED!

Emmet:
GOOD NEWS!

True Notes:
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED!
WICKED!
WICKED!

The True Notes all took a bow and were rewarded for their performance when the room exploded with applause and praise.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:15 pm

"The group started to get ready for a new song, but before they could decide Tesla in a old move proclaimed to the entire room that she would sing a solo performance, she looked back to the group with a cocky smirk and gestured they leave the stage."

Tesla: Go on now True Notes, shoo, shoo.

"Right now she didn't care if the others would be upset with her hijacking the show. This was something she was determined to do. Sandra was concerned for Tesla, this wasn't exactly a time or place to have your first ever solo performance. When the stage finally hers and hers alone, Tesla paused for merely a second to let the crowds anticipation build, then started her performance."

(ignore the bit at the start, start around 12 or 15 sec I think for actual song)

To Sandra surprise Tesla sang and followed though with the song flawlessly. Emmet could tell quickly this girl was gifted, a natural at the musical arts. It was really a shame she had ignored it all these years, but it seemed the stars had alined at last to put Tesla back in her rightful place. Many didn't expect the performance Tesla gave, even Emmet and Tie themselves could find no faults in it. What's more is Tesla wasn't just good, no great. But, she KNEW she was great.

Tesla found herself oddly at home after the song, not haunted by the bad memories but instead a feeling of how proud her mother would be of her right now. While the crowd applaud and cheered, it meant nothing to Tesla, though she smiled, it wasn't for these rich stuck up bastards in the room, it was for her late mother, father, it was for her family in which she smiled for."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:01 am

"Tie considered Tesla taking the stage as allowing a gardner to borrow a tool to make sure the palace garden wasn't defiled by weeds. Of course the King wouldn't just let any gardner to step foot in her world. Of course Tesla showed how talented she was which garnered applause from the audience and approval from Tie.

When the performance was over Tie glanced over to Katy and glided over to her."

Tie: Do you believe there may be room for two more amazing singers up on the stage?

"Tie grinned implying that the both of them should go next."

--------------------------------------------

Henry: Good spirits don't do anything rash okay. You can tell that I am of the same blood as our mutual friend hehe.

"As if begging the city guards at the gates, Henry had to make sure Tie's spirits were willing to let him in. He could hear the rather unsettling whispers amongst them. It made him nervous since technically while he was of the same blood as the host Tie was technically another creature altogether. Even so they opened the doors for him."

Henry: Huh. You guys must've been expecting someone like me. Well don't let the wee little mage stop you from...gambling or whatever you guys do on your breaks.

Spirits: Actually we generally practice in our band.

"All the voices answered simultaneously before they left him."

Henry: huh...I guess that's why she asked the company to deliver band equipment. I guess this stuff.

"He looked at the crate the back of his truck. All of the things Tie wanted him to personally bring."

Henry: This might be just a little too important. I hope big sis doesn't try and crash Tie's little party.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 am

Katy: You know, I think there might just be room.

"Tesla made her way off the stage a few moments after finishing up. The mere look on her faced screamed of confidence, and a sense of ease of mind, which she hadn't had in years. However, with the musical heritage she had, coming to grips with her past, and knowing full well just how good she is. She walked off the stage, almost as if she thought herself a goddess."

Tesla: My I probably shouldn't of done that. I just gave away the act of the night. Oh well what's done is done, good luck on your follow up acts guys.

"Now that she accepted her past and put to full use her inherited talent for the musical arts she'd gotten gotten from her mother. Tesla was certainly to be at the glee club, with the intent of course of outshining everybody. After all it can't all be fun and games, there must be a competitive edge that drives them to perfection and beyond. This is what separates the great like herself, Emmet and Tie from the more average like Sandra or Katy."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:31 am

Emmet applauded with the rest of the of audience as Tesla finished her song. He hadnt been bothered in the slightest when she shooed them off of the stage, he was happy that she was embracing this side of herself. Of course while he viewed her as good, she still didnt hold a candle to him, her comment of being the main act almost brought him to laughter. No no dear your part of my opening act, out loud of course " You'll definetly be a tough act to follow "

A few waiters walked by and presented the group with a few glasses of champagne. Emmet took one without a thought and nodded politely at the waiter, taking a tiny sip " Hmm, I'll give it to our dear principle, she doesnt skimp on her alcoholic beverages, this is suprisingly good " it seemed Cordelia was allowing them to drink so they loaded up eagerly. Tanesha clinked glasses with Emmet as they waited for Lilia and Katy to perform.

Noah was on the edge of the group, gradually making his way closer as he worked up the courage to talk to Emmet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

"Tesla took a glass, Katy thought about it but seeing she and Tie was about to go on stage she decided against it. Sandra wasn't sure what to do, she wasn't much a drinker to honest, she didn't like the strong taste. But everyone else seemed to be drinking."

Katy: So Lilia, what song should we do?

"While Katy awaited Tie's response, Sandra already had in mind a song she'd do. A little reluctantly she accepted a champagne and sipped at it every so slightly, she mainly just wanted to fit it with her friends."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 am

Tie: Hmmm I'm glad you asked! Come up on the stage and you will catch on quickly.

"She locked arms with Katy and maneuvered on to the stage when Tesla left. The party was filled with mostly aristocrats, but the music system there did allow for any sort of song to play through the speakers. Tie quickly arranged for a little extra oomph to the music. When she met back up with Katy on the stage it was only a few seconds before the music began."

Tie: Don't worry you'll catch on quickly.

She snapped her fingers the lights dimmed around the room. This part was merely her working some magic (literally) when the lights went out. As if a spot light was shined down on her Tie and Katy were immediately the brightest things in the room.

Lilia
I met a girl in east LA
In floral shorts - as sweet as May
She sang in eights in two Barrio chords
We fell in love, but not in court

Tie began clapping her hands and dancing to the rhythm with Katy. She made sure to guide her into it smoothly so she could get the feel of what they would be doing. Of course without sudden magical musical interference Tie felt like this was a great time to show off intentional skill.

Lilia/Katy
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la

Manos-
Manos-

Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano

Lilia
Mis canciones son de la revolución [my songs are of the revolution]
Mi corazón me duele por mi generación [my heart hurts for my generation]

Katy
If you love me, we can marry, on the west coast,
On a Wednesday, en un verano, en agosto

Katy (Lilia)
I don't speak your, I don't speak your language oh no (La-la-la-la-la-la)
I don't speak your, I won't speak your Jesus Christo (La-la-la-la-la-la)

Katy/Lilia
Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano

Lilia(Katy)
I will fight for, I have fought for how I love you (La-la-la-la-la-la)
I have cried for, I will die for how I care (La-la-la-la-la-la)
In the mountains, las campanas están sonando (The bells are ringing)
Todos los chicos (chicas), y los chicos (chicas) están besando
[And the boys (girls), and the boys (girls) are kissing]

Katy(Lilia)
I don't speak your, I don't speak your language oh no (La-la-la-la-la-la)
I don't speak your, I don't speak your Americano (La-la-la-la-la-la)

Lilia/Katy
Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano
Ahhhhh America Americano

Lilia/Katy
Don't you try and catch me,
No! No! No! No!
I'm living on the edge of,
Living on the edge of the law, law, law, law

Don't you try and get me,
No! No! No! No!
Don't you try to catch me,
I'm living on the edge of the law, law, law, law.

"When they were done Tie could feel the praise and the applause received by the audience and smiled as if thanking them. Of course she saw it as an expected result of anything she did. While they all clapped she subtly scanned the room in front of her for anyone suspicious. It was likely the one her Freelancer brother told her about was here.

It didn't matter to her since she did genuinely enjoy dancing with Katy. Having her around or even any she considered a friend was pleasing. Made life on the mudball a bit more entertaining."

Tie: Now were we smashing or what?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:14 am

"Katy smiled, even taking a bow to the applause. Sandra seemed a little nerves, everybody was stepping up their game tonight. She did have a song in mind though that she wanted to do. She quickly downed the rest of her champagne, quenching a little from the taste, she mainly did it so the glass wouldn't be spilled making a mess. She laid the glass down and awaited Katy and Lilia to come off the stage."

Sandra: Great work guys.
Katy: So who are you doing a duet with? Emmet.
Sandra: Actually... no. I would like to invite Tenesha up with me.

"Sandra made her way on stage with Tenesha next."

"Sandra adopted the lead role as Tenesha took the role of the backup singer. The two took to dancing around each other the moment the song started. During the song the two made made a few slightly seductive dance motions towards each other. The singing of course matched the top notch quality of the night. The song ended with Sandra dipping Tenesha, at which point the two locked eyes for a moment.

Sandra straightened Tenesha up and she was about to leave the stage but Sandra held firm."

Sandra: Where are you going so fact darling?

"Before Tenesha could respond Sandra pulled her in tight and locked lips with the girl in a passionate kiss."

Sandra: Tenesha, I love you. I wanted to say this in private but the waiting is torture and this event doesn't look like it's ending anytime. I love you Tenesha, we became friends so quickly, and at the mall when we kissed... I felt it. It felt strange at first, I was afraid of it. But I'm not afraid now, I'm ready to open my heart to you, to be with you though think or thin. I know this is all so sudden, I just hope you feel the same about me as I do you.

"From almost out of nowhere Sandra laid everything on the line, a sink or swim confession of her emotions. Tenesha was either going to make her the happiest girl in the world or break her heart, depending on her response."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Sandra:
Well, sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture

Tanesha and Sandra:
Cause since I've come on home
Well, my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress

Won't you come on over?

Sandra(Tanesha):
Stop makin a fool out of me (Out of me)

Sandra and Tanesha:
Why don't you come on over Valerie?
Valerie
Valerie
Valerie

Sandra (Tanesha):
Did you have to go to jail
Put your house on up for sale
Did you get a good lawyer? (Did you get a good lawyer?)

Sandra (with Tanesha):
I hope you (didn't catch a tan)
Hope you (find the right man)

Sandra (Tanesha):
Who'll fix it for you (O-o-o-oh!)

Tanesha (Sandra):
Are you shopping anywhere
Changed the color of your hair
Are you busy? (Are you busy?) ( Wo-o-oh!
)

Sandra (with Tanesha):
And did you (have to pay that fine)
That you were (dodging all the time)

Sandra (Tanesha):
Are you still dizzy? (Are you still dizzy?)

Tanesha and Sandra:
Since I've come on home

Santana :
Won't you come on over
Stop makin a fool

Santana (Tanesha):
Out of me (Out of me)
I said

Tanesha and Sandra:
Why don't you come on over

Brittany and Santana (True Notes):
Valerie?
Valerie (Why don't you come on over?)
Valerie

Tanesha (Sandra):
Well, sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water (Oh yeah)

Sandra (Tanesha):
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture (I paint a picture)

Tanesha (Sandra):
I paint a picture (I paint a picture)

Tanesha and Sandra:
And since I've come on home

Sandra (Tanesha):
(Won't you come on over)
(Stop makin' a fool) out of me
I said, (why don't you come on over)

Sandra and Tanesha (True Notes):
Valerie?

Santra (Tanesha):

Tanesha and Sandra (True Notes):

Sandra (Tanesha):

Tanesha and Sandra (True Notes):

Sandra (Tanesha):
Valerie (Valerie)

Sandra:
Why don't you come on over (with Tanesha: Valerie?)

Tanesha had been suprised when Sandra asked her to sing with her but she got into the song. Supried again at Sandra's seductive moves towards her, Tanesha matched her move for move as they sang and danced. She giggled when Sandra dipped her at the end, their eyes locked on each other and a jolt of electricity shooting between them from their gazes.

The room was dead silent following Sandra's heartfelt confession. Everyone seemed to be leaning forward and holding their breath as they awaited Tanesha's responce.

Tanesha was silent for a moment, her face smooth and unreadable. But after a moment she smiled brightly " Sandra, gurl i've felt that way about you for awhile to. Your so amazing, beautiful, and talented. How could anyone not fall for you. I love you too " She pulled Sandra towards her and kissed the other girl deeply as they room was filled with applause. Emmet was practically jumping up and down and hugging Lilia and Tyrone. Two of his best friends had gotten together, it was magnificent.

Victoria clapped along for her friend, though something seemed to be behind her smile, something not good. Adrian smirked at her as he clapped as well.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:13 am

"Sandra was over joyed, she didn't have the courage to be so bold on her own, but singing made her much more confident. She gambled everything and opened her heart to Tenesha, and it paid off as Tenesha returned the love Sandra was feeling. The two remained in a deep kiss for a bit longer before Sandra spoke."

Sandra: I'm so happy to hear you feel the same. I was planning to do this privately, but out here with the music, the dancing, the whole atmosphere just felt right. I was a little worried I'd of come on to strong, to soon. But it seems to have worked out.  Very Happy 

"This would be a moment Sandra would never forget, it was a big deal for her to open up to Tenesha, she didn't know what she'd of done if Tenesha rejected her, so the gamble was huge."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:07 am

Tyrone: Show her your TITS!

"Is what part of him wanted to say."

Tyrone: Oh why can't I find love like that? *Chokes out while sobbing*

"Is what another part of him wanted to do."

Tyrone:Dancing, singing, and a little girl on girl? Best...party...EVAH!!

"Is what he actually did. While jumping up and down with Emmet with excitement Tyrone couldn't help but think someone was going to be a party pooper soon. Then he would need to practice his force choking skills."

Roberta: Holy crap they did it! I was wondering when I should try and cut that Steel Beam if sexual tension between them.

"As always she was calm, but genuinely happy for them."

Tie: Young love! It brings tears to my eyes!

"As dramatic as ever Tie teared up a bit. Them getting together would perhaps be the best thing to happen today."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 am

"While not in tears this display did leave somewhat of a emptiness in her heart."

Katy: I hope some day I can find true love.

"Katy could see the happiness on the girls faces, especially Sandra. To be such a withdrawn and timid girl at the start, then going through all the suffering and pain cause of the mafia, and to come through it all. She deserved this, she's earned this happiness."

Katy: It couldn't of happened to a more deserving person Lilia, everything that Sandra's been put through as of late, she more then anyone deserves this.

"While she felt a little empty inside having nobody of her own, Katy still smiled and applauded Sandra and Tenesha's union, happy for the two. Tesla applauded as well, she may not of been jumping around like a few of the others, but she suspected Sandra probably needed this."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:11 am

" It was a perfect confession, couldnt have turned out better " Tanesha assured her girlfriend, she smiled at the term, as they exited the stage and were immediately caught in a mass group hug from the True Notess. Emmet right close to them at the center, raining endless praise on them.

" This is such a wonderous occasion, it can only be made trully perfect by my regaling you with a beautiful song and I know just the one! "

But before Emmet take to the stage, Victoria and Adrian beat him to it. Victoria took the mike " I wanna say congragulations to my best friend Tanesha, I couldnt be happier unless if it was me but it would seem these things come in pairs " she took Adrians hand into her own and shot Emmet a look of victory " I'm now a kept woman myself " she raised you joined hands up and the crowd applauded and whistled, some pretty buzzed at this point. Emmet and Tanesha simaultaneously whipped out their phones and checked Facebook. There it was Victoria Dourity is in a relationship with Adrian Fabrey. They shared a look as both pondered what this meant. That Victoria had deeper feelings then just a sexual attraction was pathetically obvious just as obvious that Adrian didnt return those feelings. Why had he agreed to this and more importantly, why was Emmet so annoyed by it?

" I have a song that celebrates such an occasion as this " Victoria declared and set the music to get started.

" Breaking free from High School musical " Tanesha confirmed instantly " She has a Zach Efron vibrator "

" Who doesnt? " Emmet wondered, he folded his arms and waited for the performance to begin.

Adrian:
We're soarin', flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

Victoria:
If we're trying
So we're breaking free

Emmet:
You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are

Victoria:
Creating space between us
'Till we're separate hearts

Both:
But your faith it gives me strength
Strength to believe

Chorus #1
Adrian:
We're breakin' free

Victoria:
We're soarin'

Adrian:
Flyin'

Both:
That we can't reach

Adrian:
We're trying

Both:
But we're breaking free

Adrian:
Oh, we're breakin' free

Victoria:
Ohhhh

Adrian:
Can you feel it building
Like a wave the ocean just can't control

Victoria:
Connected by a feeling
Ohhh, in our very souls

Adrian:
Very souls,
Ooooh,

Both:
Rising 'till it lifts us up
So every one can see

Adrian:
We're breakin' free

Victoria:
We're soarin'

Adrian: Flyin'

Both:
That we can't reach

Adrian:
If we're trying
But're breaking free

Victoria:
Ohhhh runnin'

Adrian:
Climbin'
To get to that place

Both:
To be all that we can be

Adrian:
Now's the time

Both:
So breaking free

Adrian:
So breaking free

Victoria:
Ohhh, yeah

Adrian:
More than hope
More than faith

Victoria:
This is true
This is fate
And together

Both:
We see it comin'

Adrian:
More than you
More than me

Victoria:
Not a want, but a need

Both:
Both of us breakin' free

Victoria:
Soarin'

Adrian:
Flyin'

Both:
That we can't reach
If we're trying

Adrian:
Yeah we're breaking free

Victoria:
Breaking free
Were runnin'

Adrian:
Ohhhh, climbin'

Both:
To get to the place
To be all that we can be
Now's the time

Adrian:
Now's the time

Victoria:
So we're breaking free

Adrian: Ohhh, we're breaking free

Victoria: Ohhhh

Both:
You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are

Adrian spun Victoria around and gathered her in his arms for a kiss. The clapped and cat called at the end of the song, Emmet pursed his lips in sheer annoyance at being upstaged and to a percentage more that his friends happiness was. Once the couple was off the stage, Emmet grabbed Tyrone and dragged him onto the stage with him.

" Ahem, I want to congragulate some of my best friends for finding love in this cruel and unforgiving world. Cherish each other my friends and be there for each other. Live with care and honestly, you'll go far. Now for a real congragulation song. HIT IT! " Music blared to life, " Two Hearts " by Phil Collins beginning to play.

Emmet(Tyrone):
Well, there was no reason to believe she'd always be there
But if you don't put faith in what you believe in
It's getting you nowhere(Ooooh)
Cos it hurts, you never let go( Ooooh)
Don't look down, just look up
Cos she's always there to behind you, just to remind you(Ooooh)

Emmet and Tyrone:
Two hearts, believing in just one mind
You know we're two hearts believing in just one mind

Tyrone(Emmet):
Cos there's no easy way to, to understand it
There's so much of my life in her, and it's like I'm blinded
And it teaches you to never let go(Ooooh)
There's so much love you'll never know
She can reach you no matter how far(Oooooh)
Wherever you are

Tyrone and Emmet:
Two hearts, believing in just one mind
Beating together till the end of time
You know we're two hearts believing in just one mind
Together forever till the end of time

Emmet and (Tyrone)
She knows (she knows)
There'll always be a special place in my heart for her
(She knows, she knows, she knows)
Yeah, she knows (she knows)
No matter how far apart we are
She knows, I'm always right there beside her

Emmet and Tyrone:
And we're two hearts, believing in just one mind(Tyrone: I said two hearts)
Beating together till the end of time
You know we're two hearts believing in just one mind(Emmet: Beating together)
Together forever till the end of time

You know we're two hearts believing in just one mind(Tyrone: Yo yo yo)
Beating together till the end of time(Emmet: Ooooh yeah)
We're two hearts believing in just one mind(Tyrone: Beat it together baby)
Together forever till the end of time(Emmet: ah aha ah)

Emmet and Tyrone danced around each other as they sang. Making heart sighs with their fings and pointing at each other and then Sandra and Tanesha. Emmet stole Tyrones heart at one point and danced around as Tyrone chased him before mentally pulling his hat back. Towards the end of it they joined hands and spun each other round. Laughing the whole wile as Tyrone jumbled their legs up during some of the moves before striking poses and pointing at Sandra and Tanesha.

They were heralded with applause again, Tanesha herself wiped away a few tears. Partly from the happiness and partly from laughing. Emmet matched up with Tyrone perfectly though he seemed to be able to match and blend with anyone without overpowering his partners voice and flowing so they both shined. People were still cheering when they left the stage. Emmet hugged Sandra and Tanesha again.

It was Victoria's turn to purse her lips. It was one thing for Emmet to go up right after their performance and basically ignore them. But he had the nerve to sing a duet with that Tyrone, ugh she couldnt tell who she hated more in that moment. Adrian's eyes had been glued to Emmet during the entire performance, something Victoria failed to notice.

Noah clapped along with the rest of the crowd, completely enthralled with Emmets performance " He has the voice of an angel " he grinned like a fool, even more determined to talk to the boy now
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:54 am

"Sandra couldn't lie, Victoria's timing felt like she purposely went on right after Sandra's love felt confession to Tenesha in the hopes of stealing their thunder, and Sandra wasn't to pleased by it.   She had nothing against Victoria annoying her own, but to do it immediately after Sandra had done her own to rob them of the spotlight like that, it was disrespectful.    Victoria could of easily announced her relation later that night then trying to rob Sandra and Tenesha moment like she did.

Emmet though, like the true friend he was, put a stop to that quickly, using his performance to shine the lime light back on Tenesha and Sandra where it belonged.   Sandra noticed Tenesha and came beside her."

Sandra: Hey come now sweety, there is lots of time to worry ourselves over Adrian and Victoria later.   For now lets enjoy the rest of the night.    After all, this is our night.

"Sandra gave Tenesha a quick kiss to get her attention again and smiled happily.    Katy soon came to personally congratulate the two on their union."

Katy: I think it's great you two found each other.    I wish you girls the best of luck, and may you have many wonder years together.
Sandra: Thank you Katy.   You've been another good friend since we've met.   If things do go to the next level (referring to marriage), you, Emmet, all the True Notes really will be guarantee a spot.   However, it's way to early to talk about that yet.
Katy: Your welcome.    And may I say, thank you for the possible future opportunity.

"When Emmet came over Sandra hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, praising the performance but also thanking him, though she never said what for."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:06 am

"Tyrone heard their comments about Zac Efron vibrators and shivered a bit at the name. It was something he did not want to live through."

Tyrone: Ugh that just brought back bad memories when I was trying to steal back my phone from my sister. I'm never looking through her drawers again.

Roberta: Aw she's lucky. Can't keep anything secret with all my nosy siblings. Big house never hides a thing.

"Tie was not necessarily annoyed by Adrian and Victoria's attempt to upstage. She was amused by it mostly due to the obviously one sided love. A grin formed as Tie contemplated updating Victoria on her love's true nature. Then again the souless creature did ensnare his trap pretty well, so it could take some effort to get her out.

Tyrone shook his head as he slowly clapped as if silently saying he was disappointed. Mostly in Adrian since he expected that of Victoria."

Tyrone: Man that song doesn't not fit them. Wayyyy too lovey dovey. Maybe if they toss in some Marilyn Manson I'd be okay with it. Emmet what do you think?

"His answer was Emmet dragging him on the stage for a duet. That answer more than sufficed since he was able to show off, have some fun, and put the two lovely ladies back on their pedestal. While he did actually like Tanesha, the young guy wanted to celebrate new love the only way he thought it should be done. Of course having the help of one of the best performers he ever seen was not only appreciated, but he embraced it fully.

When they were done Tyrone walked off the stage confidently and ended up near Victoria. Tyrone smiled and paused just before he passed her."

Tyrone: That's how you celebrate true love. Don't worry honey soon you will find out that I'm the only one for you.

"He walked away as cool as possible without even looking back. Cool guys don't look at explosions. That goes for bombs and teenager girls."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 am

Adrian was barely able to reach out and restrain Victoria as she flared with anger from Tyrones words. She snatched a drink from a waiter and chugged it down just as Emmet stormed over to the pair, hands on his hips " Well that was certainly a spectacle, what do you have to ay for yourself? "

But before Victoria could form a scathing remark, Emmet cut her off " Save whatever stream of nonsense your about to spout! If your really together then I couldnt be happier for you but there i a time and place for anything. If you wanted all the attention you then you should have made your relationship known earlier. But to try and steal Sandra and Tanesha's happiness is just pathetic "

Victoria quickly found her voice " Excuse me but I was not trying to steal anything! I just wanted to enjoy the moment with my best friend and people are acting like we did something bad by showing our feeling! "

Emmet rolled his eyes with classic diva grace " Oh please. Then why didnt you all perform a quartet then? Your performance, pitchy and lacking any real flow between the two of you, was just you trying to flaunt something thats not even really there! "

The two of them were now yelling at each other, Victoria pointed her finger at Emmet " HA, and here we are. This has nothing to do with the happy les couple but YOU, your jealous that Adrian and I are finally together and you cant stand that "

Emmet was scandalized " Your absolutely mad, I could care less that you two are together. Thats not the issue here "

Victoria tossed her hair back, not even caring that it ruined the careful styling of it. She was convinced she had struck a nerve " Of course not, well you know what. This a party and as opposed to standing here and letting myself be insulted by you, Emmy, but I'm going to enjoy myelf " kissed Adrian on the mouth, longer then was considered socially appropriate and walked off.

Emmet watched her go, taking all of his self control not to set her dress on fire " I swear. the next person.to call me by that name. I will @#@! $%@@!! "

Adrian raised an eyebrow at Emmet colorful language, he'd never heard the boy curse like that, outside of the bedroom anyway, he found it amusing " I apologize for her behavoir "

Emmet immediately rounded on him " As you should, This is right up her alley but I wouldnt think you the type to, let alone be in a relationship at all "

" Sometimes we just need a change of pase. Victoria's feelings have been aware to me for some time so I thought it was time to reciprocate them. I've always wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship. Not like I have anyone else that wants me in that way " Emmet turned away at his words, the hidden meaning all to obvious to him.

" No, I dont suppose you do " chin raised high he turned and marched away, a moment later his phone signalled a text message.

Adrian: Tell Sandra and Katy I give them my congragulations and aplogie. I will send them both a congragulatory bouquet of flowers. Also my arrangement with Victoria is an open one, see me in the hall way in ten minutes.

Emmet just starred at the message, for the first time in his life he had no idea how to react.

Tanesha smiled at Sandra and laced their fingers together " Nothing to worry about there baby doll, believe me, it's not gonna last with them " She was used to Victoria's spot light hogging, so this was nothing new. She squeezed her girlfriends hand when she mentioned the next stage, it would be a long way off, but a big gay lesbo wedding sounded wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 29 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next