Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 pm

"Tesla had to admit that telling her story and getting the support of the others felt comforting, she was surprised Kaiser could relate to what she was going though. She spoke up to address the group, a lot calmer by now, just saddened."

Tesla: Thank you all for the support. Kaiser, it's good to know somebody else can understand what I'm feeling, but, I just don't know if I'll be able to look at things the same way as you. Maybe in time.

"Tesla had much of her pain repressed for years since the incident, she was only now learning to live with it, what the others was saying sounded easy, but the reality of was it was quite harder then it sounded."

Tesla: I'll stay here for now, but I'm not anywhere near ready to sing again.

---

Sandra: Alright, well, I trust that you know best. I'll do all I can to keep up and learn, so not to disappoint you.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:04 am

Emmet was delighted that Tesla would stay in the club, albeit in an inactive status, but was sure in time that would change, turning back to Lilia " Ok, barring Sandra and Katy who can be filled in later, were all here. What exactly are these big plans of yours? "

---------------------------------------------------------

" See that you dont and well get along goldenly " she stood up and made her way towards the door " Well I best be on my way, school to run and whatnot, toodles " the door opened automatically and closed behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Eva's taking a break between missions and relaxing in a little cafe in Paris.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:10 am

Sandra: Well she's quite the character, isn't she?
Katy: Certainly so. Now, I wonder how many nurses are around.
Sandra: Why?
Katy: I want to make a break for the cafeteria. It's burrito and taco day you know.
Sandra: Can't they just bring you the food?
Katy: Sure, but that requires waiting around here. And waiting around here is boring.

"Katy had determination, she wasn't going to stop till she got out of the hospital, it was becoming quite amusing watch her bug the nurses."

---

Tesla: Hopefully something interesting.

"Right now she could use anything to clear her mind of the memories still running through her head."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:28 am

Tie: Now that the whole fuss is over I can continue. To shorten it up its a fight club. Simply too air out our aggression between the two sides. Take for instance Katy and Troy. They seem to have issues with each other. Both of them are allowed to beat each other until they are bloodied and unconcious. The winner is generally let off the hook from further harassment.

"She was actually getting a little bored explaining this again, but hoped she cleared up some of it."

Tie: Anyone of us can participate obviously. A one on one fight generally. It should be fun at the very least and will test your skill. Death is off the table and severe punishment will be met to those who break the rule. You know like death.

"Tie continued to speak about the club. The location, rules, and participation. No one was obligated to do it, but it could help ease tensions for now. It was obvious Tie knew this wasn't permanent, but it would help. What would likely unnerve anyone around would be the nonchalant way she spoke about this. To anyone she was simply a rich kid with powers. No experience with death and she acted like this dangerous activity was par for the course. The Lilia persona wasn't a known violence nut so she must have other motives."

Tie: Now that being said this mafia hasn't completely agreed, but I gave them a reason to. I'm sure they are likely looking for someway to take advantage of it, so we should discuss how we should approach it if we do at all.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 am

"A fight club sounded appealing to Tesla, she wouldn't mind another crack at electro boy, and maybe somebody will finally put Troy in his place."

---

"Meanwhile Troy was now with Joe."

Joe: So what are we going to do about this fight club idea Lilia suggested?
Troy: I think for now we'll play along with it. It will expose the other groups talents to us, and if we are out powered, then we'll know how to compensate.
Joe: If I may say, maybe you should look into recruiting some new members. We often play the numbers game, but they've grown fast. We need to retain some advantage of them, or they'll just come after us.
Troy: I've had a few names in mind to bring in.
Joe: So when are you informing the others?
Troy: I'll call a meeting tonight about the fight club idea, Megan is currently out tasted with eliminating Ms. Fuller, Eva is out as well.
Joe: Should I inform the other group that we are up for fights then?
Troy: What do you think.
Joe: Right.

"Joe opened a portal and went though. Some of the Glee club members abilities still wasn't completely clear, and others had yet to be seen. This may be the best place where everything will be revealed."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:28 am

Everyone was mostly quiet following Lilia's explanation. Adrian remained quiet, waiting to see everyone reactions. Emmet leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs " Honestly I have reservations about this, i'm all for venting aggravation but will simply sparring right all thats been done? " he wasnt put off in the slightest of how Lilia worded her proposition and the thought of beating somebody bloody really appealed to him, more then it probably should have " Two of our friends are in the hospital right now, one as a result of torture. Thats unforgivable and being the cliche that they are, it goes without saying nothing they say can be trusted. Even if Troy agrees to this, it will just be an act, he wants intel on us, to see how much of a threat we really are to his regime " He loathed the thought of giving that jackass what he wanted " But that in itself can be used to our advantage for well get to see what their about as well and for that reason I say lets do it, were all going into this our fingers crossed. That means more or less an even footing "

Adrian nodded " I agree, while not a complete way to keep the piece, it sets the stage for any future conflicts that may or may not appear. Given our current numerical advantage, Troy will start recruiting to gain the upper hand "

" I would advise against it " said Kaiser " I believe in being cautious, adding rules to this is good but we need to take into account likely they are to follow them or people on our side as well " he didnt call anyone out in particular, but Tesla recalled what he said before about not trusting Adrian " All in all I'll side with those who would decide for it "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was currently engaged in the days most dangerous activity yet, a black friday sale. The wal-mart she was in was in a stage of unadulterated chaos and anarchy. Everywhere was a knot of violence and panic. She bobbed and weaved through the crowd, a backpack in hand full of certain objects. She back flipped over a crowd swordfighting over a an Xbox one and was nearing the exit when she spied an azure blue hoody

Eva: Oh my, this would be perfect for Troy!

She dove for it and grabbed one of the sleaves at the same moment an old woman grabbed it. They locked eyes and began a vicious game of tug a war

Old woman: Let go you patched up skank, this is for my grandson!!

Eva: Oh bitch it's on!...wait somethings missing

Flames erupted all over the wal-mart suddently

Eva: HA now were cooking!!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Tesla: Well I'll do it. If you haven't yet revealed your abilities and want to hold that surprise, or if you don't trust the other side, then you don't have to compete. For me personally, I think it would be better to outlet on those guys then you guys.

"She understood Kaiser concern, but both groups was trying to gauge each other, she didn't see either team going against the rules, not right now anyway. Though this was clearly not permanent, it'll do for now."

---

"Suddenly there is a knock outside the door, it's Joe, he'd come to inform the glee club of Troy's answer, simply that they agree to it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 am

Tyrone: Well shit peer pressure is getting to me. Might get to try out a few moves I've been practicing.

Roberta: I joined to beat a few idiot's skulls in. Nothing really has changed so lets do this.

"Tie smiled loving the enthusiasm they had for this. Kaiser's worry about some going to far was already taken into account. She didn't just summon those spirits for construction duty. What was an issue however was how exactly Troy would respond to this. Her goal was to gauge power levels and increase skill, but he likely wanted to take people out of the fight. In the end it would depend on the skill of the Glee Club members. When Joe knocked on the door Tyrone answered it."

Tyrone: Hey whats happenin? We're just talkin about Fight Club. Whoops I just broke one of the rules.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:48 am

"Joe looks past Tyrone seeing Tie in the room."

Joe: Tell Lilia we agree to the fight club.

"Joe's message was brief as he opened a portal and left again."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 am

"Tyrone passed along the message which helped. Tie didn't need to consider them declining the deal anymore, so it was decided."

Tie: Perfect! Sorry I didn't tell you about this whole thing before. I just had the perfect oportunity to propose it yesterday without anyone getting hurt.

"While technically true she was nearly killed by Megan. It was unfortunate but they might be on too what she can do."

Tyrone: So where are we doing this thing.

Tie: There's a large building at the beach that is perfect for it. I'll take you all there after school.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:29 am

"That statement had Tesla curious."

Tesla: A large building at the beach? I never noticed any building on the beach before.

"The reason she never noticed a building was because she was sure one didn't exist, which means Lilia either created one somehow, or had one created for her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 am

Tie: Youve obviously never been to the beach then. Its an historic landmark. Some say spirits created it. I say bollocks because I had a bunch of people build up. How they do it you ask? Not sure really I'm too rich to think about these things. Probably should've asked more about the structural integrity.

"The rich girl act was easy to play since Lilia Ashford was like that in some ways. Maybe not as arrogant, but sometimes almost as ignorant of the world around her. Of course some could see through it considering her other abilities."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 am

Tesla: You say what you want, I'm going to support the theory that there is some mutant or magic doing behind that buildings appearance.

"Tesla was confident in herself that a building wasn't supposed to be there, and if one is there and Lilia was involved with it's creation, then she for whatever reason obviously wants to cover her tracks of it. It didn't matter to much anyway, Tesla wasn't going to pressure Lilia on it, she just wanted to get to beating somebody."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Emmet glared at Joe, he wanted to eradicate all of the members of the mafia, but for the time being he would have to settle with this fight club, for now.

Following Joes departure, two girls entered the choir room. One was of african american descent, her hair was a light chestnut brown down to her shoulders, the other girl was slightly taller with creme colored skin and raven black hair down to her lower back. Both girls wore cheerleader uniforms like Emmet, although the female equivalent. Emmet immediately headed over to them, upon recognizing one of them " Tanesha! "

" Emmet "

They hugged and air kissed " Please meet Victoria Coin, head of the Genosha cheerleaders squad "

Victoria flashed a broad smile and stuck her hand out " Pleased to meet you Emmet, I've heard nothing but good things. Sorry I couldnt make it to the tryouts, but I saw the recording and agree that you deserved a place on the squad "

Emmet returned her smile in kind and shook her hand " Thank you, coming from you that means a lot "

Its said that women and gay men can battle with just their eyes. Though on the outside Emmet and Victoria were shaking hands as friends. Their eyes told a completely different story.

Victoria: Enjoy it while you can, you'll be gone soon enough. I only let you on the squad because the rest of the girls were taken in by your hack performance

Emmet: Tough words you plastic tramp, your spot as head will be mine in due time

They released each others hands, still smiling. The exchange noticable to all the girls in the room. Victorias eyes suddenly widened " Adrian! "

She practically ran over and threw herself into the boys lap " I've missed you so much, so this is where youve been? "

Adrian shrugged " More or less "

As the two conversed, Tanesha explained why they were there

" You guys are sstarting to get some swell in this place. Glee clubs arent known for being extraordinary, not since the New Directions of Mckinley High school, but Victoria thought it might be fun, so here we are "

Emmet crossed his arms over his chest and nodded " Ah I see, well Mr.Oskin should be here soon and you guys can audition. I'm sure you'll be welcomed in " he wasnt remotely bothered by Victoria fawning over Adrian, they werent dating and only had sex once. Though the fact that he might be messing around with Victorias sloppy seconds turned his stomache a little.

" Their friends with benefits " Tanesha explained, catching Emmets gaze " For a week or so now. One of many I can assure you " a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Emmet smirked " Thats perfectly fine, Adrians free to carouse with whomever he wishe, we agreed as much last night "

Tanesha covered her mouth to hide grin " ok you I like "

Nate walked in a few minutes later and any talk of fight club fell silent as they took seats. Nate waved Victoria and Tanesha on stage as they two decided on a duet. Following the assignment for a disney song, they picked " Sing sweet nightinggale " From Cinderella, once the music began playing, they stood side by side and began singing

Oh, sing sweet nightgale
Sing sweet nightale, high
Oh, sing sweet nightgale
Sing sweet nightale
Oh, sing sweet nightgale
Sing sweet
Oh, sing sweet nightgale
Sing sweet nightale, sing
Oh, sing sweet nightgale
Sing sweet
Oh, sing sweet
Oh, sing

The two's voice wove around each others in perfect harmony as they sang. Though Victoria took the lead for most of the song. Emmet had to admit Victoria had a spectacular voice, Tanesha though he could sense was much better, but she lowered her skill to let Victoria have the spotlight. He clapped along with the club though as Nate sighned their names on the board as club members, their number now at 11.

" Alright, who wants to go next? " Nate asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe found himself in the court yard of the school, confused as he'd meant to go back to the Mafias clubhouse but a sudden blackness obstructed his vision. A figure was sitting cross legged on one of the pillars. He wore a black huddy with the hood up, his unform pants cut up for makeshift shorts and a pair of steel toed boots.

" Hmm, word is the Mafia is looking for new members, i'd like to apply " a dark fog floating out of the hood as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 am

Tie: No worries Tesla your probably right its magic. By magic I mean 12 large strapping men with mutant powers. Its pretty impressive what they did with the place.

"She smiled lying through her teeth. It would have been way too difficult to get that sort of construction crew to the island in a timely manner. When the cheerleaders came in Tyrone was shocked to see Victoria in the class and had to essentially stop himself from running away. He looked around wondering if he should hide first not wanting to deal with her."

Tyrone: Shit its Victoria. I knew this day would come.

"He said as if accepting his execution. Roberta just shrugged figuring he was a drama queen, but since Tie was interested in them she asked."

Tie: Who are they exactly? I don't pay much attention to the cheerleading squad.

Excalibur: You pay almost no attention to any school activity or event. I'm astonished you realized human existed for this long.

Tyrone: Just popular girls but Victoria is a little mean. Seriously there is no point in trying to kill someone who merely was...practicing with a bucket of paint that just so happens to be dumped all over you.

Roberta: Your a dumbass Tyrone. Part of me actually thinks this is some ploy of yours. Its too perfect honestly. I bet you did that on purpose didn't you.

"He couldn't help but grin knowing it was a little true. Sometimes he just can't help himself."

Tyrone: Well that time I was just bored as hell and now I have to stay out of visual range of her.

"Tie and Roberta could see why he wasn't too thrilled to be near her. It was obvious that Emmet didn't have the best relationship with her. However she did seem more affectionate towards Adrian, but it seems that everyone else doubted he felt much for her."

Tyrone: Its kind of hard when one of my friends is a little too attached to her.

Tie: Well Tyrone I wonder how you feel.

"She walked up to Tyrone and grabbed him. He was trying to struggle out of her grasp but he was unable to budge a tired Tie. He soon gave up and let her pick out her song."

Tyrone: I don't know kind of makes me wanna...

Tie: Die?

"When the music started Roberta recognized the song and shook her head in shame."

Roberta: You are a very terrible person for that.

Tyrone: Wait how did you know I knew this.

Tie: (Shrugs)

[Tie]
Take me I'm alive
Never was a girl with a wicked mind
But everything looks better when the sun goes down

[Tyrone]
I had everything
Opportunities for eternity
And I could belong to the night
Your eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes
Your eyes

[Tie and Tyrone]
You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love will burn up in the light
Every time I look inside your eyes
You make me wanna die

[Tie]
Taste me, drink my soul
Show me all the things that I shouldn't know
And there's a blue moon on the rise

[Tyrone]
I had everything
Opportunities for eternity
And I could belong to the night
Your eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes
Your eyes everything in your eyes, your eyes

[Tyrone and Tie]
You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love will burn up in the light
Every time I look inside your eyes (burning in the light)
You make me wanna die

Tie (Tyrone)
I would die for you my love, my love
I would lie for you my love, my love (make me wanna die)
I would steal for you, my love, my love (make me wanna die)
I would die for you my love, my love
Well burn up in the light

[Tie and Tyrone]
I'm burning in the light
I'm burning in the light
You make me wanna

"Their performance was just a little rocky in the beginning which wasn't surprising. THey were different people, but at their hear they did like showing off. Not long after they were able to make it work and have fun with it. Their voices had much needed energy that the song had. Tie was a better singer and it showed, but Tyrone didn't care and was able to keep up while actually smiling not even noticing that he just put up a giant 'Its Tyrone!' sign over his head.

Even as their voices rised it felt as if Tyrone was lifting himself up ever so slightly off the stage at each moment. When they were done Tyrone bowed and Tie did a curtsy."

Tie: Well you see not only do you feel better you get to say hello to the girl you pissed off. Good luck.

Tyrone: Why?

Tie: I'm rich, spoiled, and have very little to do with my time. Also I'll sing a disney song after everyone had to cheer up my dear friend. He had a bad experience with paint.

"She tried her hardest not to start cackling like a witch."

Tyrone (whisper): Motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:35 am

"Following the song Tesla stood up, and walked over to Nate.   The singing was still getting to her, and she needed more time to sort things out."

Tesla: Nate, can I talk to you?

"Nate could tell this was something serious and he took Tesla over to a corner of the room when they could speak somewhat privately.   Tesla explained to him what she'd gone though and how she feeling.   Nate did question why it took her so long to speak up, and Tesla mentioned the memories was repressed but Shawkun brought them back, it was the first time she mentioned Shawkun messing with her head to another teacher."

Tesla: Nate, if it's alright with you, I would like to be excused from the rest of class.

---

Joe: How did you hear about that?  Troy said he was going to contact people, that shouldn't of been mad public.

"Joe didn't know this man, but he gave the vibe of someone that would fit in."

---

"Katy and Sandra was still chatting."

Sandra: We was supposed to do those disney songs today.
Katy: I know, kinda sucks we're missing that.
Sandra: We can still have music though.

"Sandra starts to sing, a light music starting up."

Sandra
This is the rhythm of the night
The night, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
Katy
This is the rhythm of my life
My life, oh yeah
The rhythm of my life

"The song kicked in full when Katy started singing."

Sandra
You could put some joy upon my face
Oh, sunshine in an empty place
Take me to turn to, and babe I'll make you stay

Katy
Oh, I can see of your pain
Tell you give me love again
Round and round we go, each time I hear you say

Sandra
This is the rhythm of the night
The night, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
Katy
This is the rhythm of my life
My life, oh yeah
The rhythm of my life

Sandra
Won't you teach me how to love and learn
There'll be nothing left for me to yearn
Think of me and burn, and let me hold your hand

Katy
I don't wanna face the world in tears
Please think again, I'm on my knees
Sing that song to me, no reason to repent
I know you wanna say it

"This song was a little different then when Emmet was around, only Sandra and Katy was hearing the music. The girls took turns singing and sang the song to perfection, in perfect timing. Little had Sandra realized it, but this wasn't a mass break out of song, but rather Sandra starting to tap into a power she'd ignored for the most part for many years now, telepathy. And it seemed music was her gateway."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 am

Nate listened quietly as Tesla explained her situation. Like Emmet, he'd suspected her conncection to Teressa Nova. He ground his teeth as she mentioned Shawkun unlocking her memories. He'd only been here a month but it was long enough for the soul manipulator to rub him the wrong way " Of course Tesla, till you feel comfortable, your exscused from performing " he gave her a gentle smile telling her he was sorry for her loss before rejoining the group, clapping along with the rest of them " Not a problem Lilia, honestly guys im making this up as I go along. Disney just popped into my head, though I can barely remember the last movie I saw. Ok, lets continue on, though you have the option to sing what you feel " he smiled sheepishly at having to admit his faults. But most everyone wasnt bothered by this and offered him a chair as Adrian took to the stage to perform " Strangers like me " from Tarzan.

Adrian:
Whatever you do, I'll do it too
Show me everything and tell me how
It all means something
And yet nothing to me

I can see there's so much to learn
It's all so close and yet so far
I see myself as people see me
Oh, I just know there's something bigger out there

I wanna know, can you show me
I wanna know about these
strangers like me
Tell me more, please show me
Something's familiar about these strangers like me

Every gesture, every move that she makes
Makes me feel like never before
Why do I have
This growing need to be beside her

Ooo, these emotions I never knew
Of some other world far beyond this place
Beyond the trees, above the clouds
I see before me a new horizon

I wanna know about these strangers like me

Come with me now to see my world
Where there's beauty beyond your dreams
Can you feel the things I feel
Right now, with you
Take my hand
There's a world I need to know

I wanna know about these strangers like me

...I wanna know

Adrian performed the song flawlessly, to all but Emmet who got a deeper meaning from it. As he'd seen from Adrians other performance, he could sense the lack of emotion, past the superfcial appearance, there was no emotional coil at all. Emmet rubbed his chin, who was this Adrian Fabrey exactly, Tyrone probably knew considering they seemed moderately close. For the moment he would stay quiet on the matter, Adrian though questionable, had raw sense of power about him. They needed that to deal with the Mafia.

Victoria glared murderously at Tyrone, the paint incident still frest in her mind. Tanesha placed a restraining hand on her friends shoulder. She didnt share the same feeling of animousity as her friend did, secretly she thought the whole thing had been hilarious and harbored a bit of a crush on Tyrone.

All during Adrians performane, Victorias expression was of one on the verge of orgasm and once he finished, she clapped the loudest and most enthuistically. Emmet rolled his eyes and stood up, making his own way for the stage. As he passed Adrian, he offered him a high five, which the other boy returned " Excellent performance "

At the last minute he changed his mind on the song he would perform " I plan to keep up with the assignment, but perhaps add a twist. This song is disney affiliated, in a sense " as he took up the mike, the music began playing all the people in the room who were gamers were immediately familiar with the song.

Emmet:
You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me, and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"

When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

Hold me,
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before

Hold me,
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before

A spot light shone on Emmet as he sang, his voice matched with the song perfectly, his dance moves fell in time flawlessly. The magic of the song, it was all for him, he sang like he was singing for the world, life itself to enjoy. He took a bow upon the songs finish, smiling brightly with a deep elation. He received a standing ovation from many as he took his seat in audience again and waited for the next performance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hmm, oh just a guess, word is getting around about the incident of yesterday. I've been interested in your group for quite some time now and it seems as good a time as any to take up with you. I'm quite sure I can convince you of my qualifications " as he spoke, he formed a small cloud of darkness and formed it into a smoky blade.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:38 pm

"This man did seem to have good control of his abilities, whatever exactly they where. He was to fazed by the dark and mysterious nature of the man, though did wonder how exactly this man had interrupted his portal."

Joe: Come with me then, I don't make the decision if your in or not.

"Joe opened a portal, wanting to take this man back to see Troy."

---

"Tesla thanked Nate for understanding and left class before Adrain's performance started. She made her way to the medical bay, arriving after Sandra and Katy stopped singing. The two girls was surprised when Tesla came into their room."

Sandra: Tesla? Aww, you just missed a musical number.
Tesla: Good.

"Sandra and Katy still thought it was one of these mass musical breakouts, not yet aware the song was only Sandra's doing and limited between just the two of them. Tesla took a seat near the two."

Tesla: I have some free time, so I thought I would see how both your recoveries are going.
Sandra: Wait free time, don't we have Glee class right now?
Tesla: Look I already talked about it enough, alright.

"Sandra was going to question what, but stopped herself seeing it was upsetting Tesla."

Sandra: Well I'm going well, I'm further along then I should be due to the doctor being a mutant.
Katy: Me to. My recovery seems a little further along then normal as well.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 pm

the dark boy followed Joe through the portal.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

"The two arrived back at the hideout. Joe left the guy for a few minutes and returned with Troy, Joe's power made it fairly quick to get around and he had a idea of spots Troy may be. When they arrived Joe stayed back a bit as Troy approached the person."

Troy: Well now, I hear you are looking to join out group. Lets just skip any bullshit, name, and your power.

"Troy didn't what to play around with guessing games, first order of business was to find out who this guy was and what he could do."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:37 pm

" Your direct, I like that " he flipped his hood down, revealing a boy of african american descent, his hair was short and done up in a french braid(or cornrolls however you prefer ). He pushed his glasses up " Riku Darkholme, I'm an umbrakinetic, I can generate and manipulate shadows and pure darkness " he demonstrated by holding his hands out, dark spoke billowing from his palms " I'm pretty good with it, basic elemental control stuff, construct creation, elemental combat and all that jazz. Bread and butter might be my travel prowess " he gestured and a portal of darkness opened, he stepped through and another one opened up five feet from where he'd been standing " Havent tested my exact range, but I can go anywhere I want on the island. Hmm, I suppose my physical strength and speed are a tad up from the norm " he moved back to his original location. He was hard to read, he seemd pleasant enough, but as a general rule, those who controlled darkness tended to be on the demented side.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:49 pm

"Tyrone silently cursed God that he wasn't born with the ability to make himself invisible. As he sat down Tyrone pretended as if the past never happened. He even turned back and waved at the two cheerleaders. Possibly a terrible decision but he wasn't known for the most diplomatic moves. He was sitting near Tie wondering how the new members would fit in."

Tyrone(whispering): Any thoughts about the new members?

Tie (whispering): More meat for the grinder obviously. Now to be more serious I would rather they stay out of this for now. Unless the mafia seems to think that they are targets for simply being associated with us. Of course thats what the the other club is for.

"He understood what she was saying, but didn't like how assured she was about this. Even certain thoughts about how his sister would relate to this entered his head. She could've been put in danger knowing that mafia so he would have to be more careful in the future. Even endangering the two members did worry him. While deep in thought he didn't even notice that Emmet was finished."

Roberta: Well I guess I'm next then.

"Roberta got up not feeling very happy about this. She chose a disney song that would possibly kill her voice. She was an alto and not the strongest one there was. Singing any disney song she actually liked was an act in futility, but she was confident that maybe just maybe this time it wouldn't be terrible."

Roberta: I'm performing "Colors of the Wind"

You think I'm an ignorant savage
And you've been so many places
I guess it must be so
But still I cannot see
If the savage one is me
How can there be so much that you don't know?
You don't know ...

You think you own whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once, never wonder what they're worth

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
The heron and the otter are my friends
And we are all connected to each other
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends

How high will the sycamore grow?
If you cut it down, then you'll never know
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon

For whether we are white or copper skinned
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind

You can own the Earth and still
All you'll own is Earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind

"Our of her favorites it was the easiest to sing. Even when hitting the high notes it was obvious that she was talented. Able to hit the high notes well enough that her faults weren't very obvious to most listeners. She stepped during the applause glad she wasn't too nervous going up after Emmet who was obviously a better singer. Tie jumped up from her seat ready for the next song. She was trying to keep herself energetic for the moment. It was the only way she would stay awake."

Tie: I will perform "Once Upon a December."

Dancing bears
Painted wings
Things i almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses dance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
Far away
Long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
Far away long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

"The song itself had some meaning to her. Almost a longing to how she used to be and it showed in her voice. The genuine emotion she had translated in her movements which were elegant as if she was dancing at a ball. The singing itself was perfectly and her voice capable of hitting ever note flawlessly. Tie hurried up and took a seat near Emmet during the applause."

Tie: So how was it? I say even tired I can always nail it.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 am

Troy: Interesting indeed. I tell you what, there is a little tournament being arranged, a fight contest if you will, between the mafia and this new glee club that's forming. How about you fight one of them, and show us what you've got. Also, lets see how good you are with instructions. Whoever you faces you can break them, torture them, whatever you want. However, do not kill them. Well, at least not yet. You take one of them out of commission for me, and it'll go a long way as proving you to be a viable member.

"This fight club Lilia was setting up would be perfect to see Riku's ability in action, and if he's lucky enough, to put the glee group down another member."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 pm

" Sounds like a plan then " Riku smirked at the thought of mixing it up. He loved a good fight to the point of insanity, inflicting pain was the icing on the cake to psychological torment, so many people feared the dark and he felt like he was personaly responsible for that " I'll keep in touch then " he dissapeared into the shadows.

------------------------------------------------------------------

" Perfect, as always " Emmet allowed, if he was honest about it, Lilia was his biggest rival in the club in terms of musical talent " We should really do a duet sometime " Kaiser took his place on the stage.

" I'm performing " Under the sea " from the little mermaid

Kaiser:
The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Down here all the fish is happy
As off through the waves they roll
The fish on the land ain't happy
They sad 'cause they in their bowl
But fish in the bowl is lucky
They in for a worser fate
One day when the boss get hungry
Guess who's gon' be on the plate

Under the sea
Under the sea
Nobody beat us
Fry us and eat us
In fricassee
We what the land folks loves to cook
Under the sea we off the hook
We got no troubles
Life is the bubbles
Under the sea
Under the sea
Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here
Naturally
Even the sturgeon an' the ray
They get the urge 'n' start to play
We got the spirit
You got to hear it
Under the sea

The newt play the flute
The carp play the harp
The plaice play the bass
And they soundin' sharp
The bass play the brass
The chub play the tub
The fluke is the duke of soul
(Yeah)
The ray he can play
The lings on the strings
The trout rockin' out
The blackfish she sings
The smelt and the sprat
They know where it's at
An' oh that blowfish blow

Under the sea
Under the sea
When the sardine
Begin the beguine
It's music to me
What do they got? A lot of sand
We got a hot crustacean band
Each little clam here
know how to jam here
Under the sea
Each little slug here
Cuttin' a rug here
Under the sea
Each little snail here
Know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter
Under the water
Ya we in luck here
Down in the muck here
Under the sea

Kaisers voice was stronger then it had been in his previous performances, showing he'd been practicing to keep up with the others. His dance moves however put him above most of the others. Most significant was the spectacular mid air back flip twist. Everyone applauded him as he returned to his seat. Nate handed out blank sheets of paper and pencils to everyone

" Alright, time to come up with a name for the group. Everyone comes up with a name then we all vote, after that I'll show you the back room where I've managed to aquire some costumes, then well perform and group number together and were done for the day "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Joe: What do you think of him?
Troy: I think you've found somebody we could use, I'll know for sure when I get a scale on his power. In the meantime I'm going to make another call or two, I may have someone else interested.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 14 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next