Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

"Tie smiled approving of Katy's drive. Before she went to the arena Tie walked up and wrapped her arm around her."

Tie: Don't let him get to you. What he did was cowardly but don't let your anger get the best of you. Anger isn't bad so control it. Troy won't know won't hit him.

"She let her go giving Katy that piece of advice. Emmet didn't look like the type who necessarily needed a great deal of wisdom. Tie walked up to her Throne in the box usually reserved for elite indivduals in Rome. Of course they didn't have flowers growing on the pillars and magical spirits who looked like nude men and women guarding them. The Spirits circled the area watching in case someone intruded or one of the participants suddenly wanted to kill. Sarah walked out behind her throne monitoring everything."

Sarah: What is this place? Every time I look through the future I sense subtle events happening. That girl's devices were just dropped next to me. Lilia, I'm beginning to suspect you aren't some mere superhuman.

"Sarah showed all of the broken monitoring devices in her hand. Tie heard the spirits talking about them."

Tie: That's a lie you already figured out that I'm not normal. Save your strength for this match. I'm sure someone else is watching this.

"Right now Sarah stood next to Tie in the open. There was no point in hiding her involvement for the moment. She was very useful for predicting the unsuspected. Even her deduction skills were on a different level than anyone else. Any real interference could be stopped if she used her well.

Tie: BEGIN!

"Her voice echoed throughout the arena beginning the fight."

Megan: Hello folks we are here for today's battleroyale on Genosha's beach. The starting match is between the firey gang leader Troy and the revenge seeking Katy going at it. Today's match is sponsored by The Ashfords because why the hell not.

"She shoved an imaginary mic or her fist into Eva's face."

Megan: So as Troy's fiance how would deem Troy's chances in this battle. Katy has a pretty good start.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Eva blinked, for the second time today she'd been claimed to be Troys wife or future wife " Why of course Troy is going to win, all this chick has managed is a few lucky hits, she'll soon be on the floor crying her eyes out!! " Eva was very adamant in her rant.

Jericho shook his head " Stupidity is to good a word for her "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:06 pm

"As Megan pointed out Katy was off to a very good start. Troy couldn't seem to touch he in lose, and far away Katy either avoided Troy's attacks or countered them with her own. After a few minutes of this it was really starting to piss Troy off and Eva was getting concerned for him. It would be bad for Troy's reputation if he lost to a girl who wasn't even 100%, but that was looking like the outcome.

Katy was picking Troy off, but it was a slow going. She was a bit worried to stay in close to him and really give him a firm whooping, cause he could always get a lucky shot off at the leg, so she was more striking him every so often when he screwed up then backing away. However around the 7 minute mark it was already starting to reach crunch time and Katy was getting worried her leg would give out before she could win this bout. Her leg was throbbing and starting to cramp slightly."

Katy: Damnit thought I could hold out longer then this, but it's nearly down to the point of all or not.

"She had Troy's nose bleeding and had his face bruised up, but she wasn't doing enough damage to really wear him down as she'd hoped. If anything she was the one wearing down."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:24 pm

" This is going to be over soon " Emmets forehead creased with worry, Katy was beginning o tire and Troy was still going strong.

" Yes Troy thats it, youve almost got this! " Eva hollered jumping up and down and holding onto Megan.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Megan: Hey hey hey Eva calm down the match isn't over yet! Katy's injury from the last fight with Troy and Joe is coming back with a vengeance. Can she overcome this like a badass with plot shields?

"Tie was watching over the match proud at how well Katy was doing. Unfortunately she wouldn't be able to fight in an extended match. Right now she would have to end it immediately."

Tie: I wonder will that beast attrition win the day.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 pm

"Katy awaited Troy's attack, as she did before Katy was able to use her experience and get the upper hand, ducking Troy's attack she got behind him and wrapped her arms around Troy's neck, putting him in a sleeper hold. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Katy wouldn't be able to pay Troy back pain wise, but if she could choke him out and get a win, it would humiliate him in front of his group of lacky's. She held the hold tight with all her strength, while Troy was stronger then her physical, how the hold is applied prevented him from muscling out. Troy was starting to pale as he couldn't breath and shot a blast of fir at his feet.

The fire forced Katy to break the hold and jump back, Troy wasn't affected though as he can't be burned. Katy tried to reconnect the hold as Troy gasped for air, but Troy grabbed the club off the ground, he was lucky to be near it by now. He swung around as Katy closed it, clobbing her as hard as possible right in the bad leg. Katy stumbled to the ground on impact, clutching the leg immediately in a lot of pain. Troy wipes some blood from his face and just like that, the tide had turned. Rather then ask if she give up, Troy started clubbing Katy mercilessly, venting his anger on the downed girl."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Tie: Not entirely surprised. We can wait until Katy is completely unable to fight back.

Sarah: I know what's going to happen, but I have to say that doesn't sound like something a friend would do.

Tie: The future for her is far more dangerous than an idiot with a club. Like Troy now it won't matter if you aren't at your best. Fight until you can't.

"A spirit watched until it could sense that Katy was getting too severely hurt. When it became apparent that was the case Troy was halted and could only move the hand that wielded the club."

Tie: Enough! Let it go the match is over.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:34 pm

"Troy paused a moment wondering what this was, before dropping the club. He was released and he turned walking away, the victory his. He would never admit it, but for a moment there he thought Katy had him. The girl was quick, even on one leg. But all it took was 1 wrong move. Katy was on the ground and again hurting, much like the scene after her first collision with Troy. After grounding her, Troy clearing went for the face. She had bruising, a swelling eye and some minor cuts. Her leg was stilling hurting her a lot as well, but she had kept awake though it all and not blacked out or anything. Despite that, Tie had made the right call as Katy was beyond fighting back, she had the will but simply wasn't yet ready."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 pm

William was instantly at Katy's side accessing the damage. He touched her forehead and dulled her sense of pain down. He carefully picked her up and moved her over to where he was sitting and began doing a minor case of first aid. He pulled out one of the walkie talkies issued to the teachers and called for one of the stretchers he'd had set in place. He sighed as he saw that her leg was possibly in worse shape then before.

Emmet was glaring daggers at Troy, the air around him incredibly humid. He loathed that Troy had defeated Katy but it was proper fight and they'd both put their all into it, he cooled his temper and fanned himself, he knew better one didnt question a battle between two warriors. She'd lost but still had her pride.

Eva threw herself at Troy " Oh you were magificent, trully magnificent. Oh are you alright? " she stepped back to look him over carefully.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:14 am

Troy: Don't worry yourself, I'm fine. It was only a matter of time before she made a mistake.

"Troy took a seat, he was a little battered but nothing serious. Tesla near Emmet, she spoke."

Tesla: Emmet you might want to talk to her soon. Katy since the first attack prided herself on the fact the only reason Troy beat her was because of the blindside double attack. I don't think she'll take this 1 on 1 loss well, even if she did go into the fight injured.

"Emmet was going to question why Tesla didn't go speak to Katy, but Tesla beat him to it."

Tesla: I guess I could speak to her. However you are clearly closer friends then I am. Some comforting words from you would go much further then me.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:26 am

"Roberta couldn't help but tense up watching the match. It was almost nerve wracking to see if who would win. Whether or not who was the better fighter was easy to figure out, but Katy wasn't able to overcome her injury. When Troy didn't even think about stopping Roberta was tempted to go out there and rip off a limb. Of course Tie's safety measures preventing any life threatening injury and stopped the fight.

Seeing Katy getting brought out while Troy was getting affection was getting to her. Right now all she wanted to do was kick someone's ass."

Kill him and his companions.

"That voice in her head stood out at these moments. Tyrone was tempted to try and comfort her, but felt that one wrong move might set her off. He turned back towards Tie to see if he could see how she felt. What he didn't expect was seeing his little sister watching the fight with her. His phone vibrated and took a look."

Sarah: Its a long story I'll tell you later.

Tyrone: You and Lilia really have some explaining to do.

"He shook his head annoyed that she decided to come. Maybe this was her way of protecting him. Either way he didn't want it since he always felt it was his job to do that. For now they needed to figure out who was going next. Megan rushed up with Eva and put her imaginary microphone to his face."

Megan: Oh and we have a winner! So Troy how does it feel to almost get your ass kicked by a cripple?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:31 am

Emmet nodded and walked over to where the nurses were loading Katy up on a stretcher. Though she probably wouldnt admit it, Emmet could see Tesla was a very caring person " Excuse me, may I speak to her for a moment? "

William was about to say no but suddenly changed his mind " Just for a few minutes " he stepped to the side and began giving the nurses instructions, he'd already done a good job of healing her but this time she would need a lot of bed rest, strapped to her bed, regardless of how she felt about it.

Emmet leaned over the girl " Bravo Katy bravo, that was an excellent bout " he spoke softly " You lost, but in defeat we learn more about ourselves then in victory, we see where improvement can be made, power can be gained. You fought that buffoon with an injured leg, when most people would have shied away, moved with purpose when others would have been crippled by pain. You have much to be proud of even if it doesnt seem like it now, you made your point known and Troy has learned it well " the look on his face when he realized he might have lost did not evade Emmets watchful gaze. He stood up " Rest up Katy, your battles are far from over, I can see the crowds will cheer for you in the future and not just for your amazing dance moves "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:44 am

"Tie stepped up and stood at the edge of the viewing box. It pained her to not be able to go and comfort Katy, but she needed to make sure nothing interrupted this. This was her duty for now."

Tie: Excellent battle! This is only a taste of things to come. Who will be our next pair of challengers or does the winner feel prepared for another round?

Sarah: You already know the answer to that.

"It was surprising to here this authoritative voice coming from who they knew to be Lilia. There was a sense that the girl was still there, but that arrogance was now mixed with an almost militaristic appearance. Even her stance was more akin to a soldier at ease."

Tie: If not you won't be branded a coward.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am

Troy: First off, she was hurt, not cripple. Learn the difference. Second of all, she would have to do much more then that to put me down.

"Troy was a little annoyed at Megan playing a pretend commentator, but played along with it regardless.

---

Katy: Thank you Emmet, that means a lot.

"Katy was doubting herself after the loss, she promised to put Troy down and failed at doing so. However Emmet brought up a lot of good points Katy never even considered. In the end, it was a performance to be proud of and Troy likely would think twice the next time they fought."

Katy: I almost got him this time, I'll be sure to win next time. Next time I won't lav any weaknesses for him to exploit.

"Katy thanked Emmet for coming to speak to her, she see now why Sandra has such admiration for this man."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:55 am

Megan: Oh there you have it folks or basically everyone in the gang. The strong and fearless leader Troy has proven that no matter what shape your in, if you screw with him your getting beat down.

"She was happy playing with him. There was no way he was going to back down from a fight like this which was good. Megan disliked anyone who was to cowardly. For now she did feel like they missed a shot with one of the more skilled members. Troy getting humiliated in front of the new recruits would be great recording material.

When Tie stepped up to see if Troy wanted another round Megan immediately raised her hand and jumped up and down."

Megan: Hey Hey! Pick me instead.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 am

Emmet waved her off as the nurses carted her away. He turned and marched right into the center of the arena and laughed, haughtily " Fair words Miss Ashford and I simply must take to the stage and claim my spotlight " with a flick of his wrist he pointed of his fans in Megans direction " Crosby sit down you lout, i'll see to you later, but its this degenerate I mean to shame and ruin on this field of battle. In Sandra's place satisfaction shall me met, now step forward! " his tone rivaled Lilia's in arrogance and command. He would have a tale of victory Sandra indeed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:07 am

"Troy smirked and told Tie to go with Megan."

Troy: While I'd like to bash another head in, as you can see, others in this group are also hungry for battle.

"It would suddenly seem as though Emmet would agree with him. He elaxed in the bench best he could."

Troy: Fair enough, she's all yours Emmy.

"Troy still used that nickname just to tick people off. To Megan."

Troy: Show this fool why people fear you.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 am

"Tie smiled almost awaiting this chance for Emmet to show this side of him again. It was her favorite. She looked to Sarah who seemed to already have this match figured out. Part of her almost pitied the girl. The amount of surprises in life were few for someone like that.

Megan walked into the ring actually appearing composed. The comical nature that she seemed to portray seemed to cover up her skill. Of course any trained eye could see even when she was playing around or even walking that Megan was not just acting like a trained killer."

Megan: Who are you again? I think you seem to not be addressing me formally. I'm a degenerate, sadist, occasional cross dresser, gymnast and amazing chemist. Sometimes I do make my own private movies.

"Her blue eyes locked with Emmet's coming to a certain realization."

Megan: Oh I know why your here. Lily didn't let you watch that video me and Sandra made for you.

"Megan took a few more steps forward vector ready."

Megan: I always wondered if it was as good for her as it was for me. Ah I think I'm blushing.

Tie: BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:26 am

"Tesla seemed interested, but the one really keeping a eye on this was Jin. He knew Megan's skills, if Emmet put her down, then he would truly be somebody of great concern. Joe suddenly popped up near Troy's group though a portal."

Joe: And taking over commentary duties, Mr. Joe Dark, at your services. Alright people, what a match we have now. She the insane killer you all love to fear, Megan. She go's one on one with Emmet from the glee club. Can this fiery foe overcome our favorite killer? This commentator thinks not.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 am

Emmets lips twisted into a smirk as he regarded the girl " My name is Emmet Alexander Jones, renowned singer, dancer, philosopher. Really the list goes on and on but this is all the introduction a plebian like you deserves. That I'm acknowleding you at all marks this as the significant day your of pathetic and short lived life, do savor it " a dark and volotile anger seethed just beneath the surface, barely contained. But Emmet wasnt some raving buffoon who had no mastery over his own emotions, at the back of his mind he questioned the mention of a tape but her words made it all to obvious what she meant. But it didnt matter, only more fuel for the fire, more for him to take out on her. She would pay for everything she did to Sandra, plus interest. As Megan got closer she could feel heat radiating off of Emmet, enough for her to break out into a light sweat.

Adrian sat up straighter, now this was a fight to capture his interest. He'd yet to unravel Emmet's mystery, perhaps this would give him further insight. The steel fans were an interesting touch.

Kaiser sat on the edge of his seat, his expression unreadable.

Victory was silently cheering for Megan, then again she'd cheer for anyone oppossing Emmet, she truly hated him.

Cordelia grinned and took a sip of her margarita " Alright now is the time, he swatted away a bead of sweat threatening to form.

Riku watched on in amusement, he could taste the bloodlust in the air " She'd be wise to not take him lightly, he see's her death zone afterall " he said to no one in particular.

Emmet closed and opened his fan lazily but quick as a flash he shot backwards and brought the fan down in an elegant arc. A wave of flames sprang to life and surged towards Megan.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:24 am

"Megan back flipped back and retreated back towards the outer ring of the arena. At first it appeared that she was just running. She destroyed that thought as she ran fast enough to run up the wall. Her vector hit the wall like a missile pushing her off and into the air over the waves of flames. A bead of sweat fell off her face as she viewed her opponent from while briefly flipping through the air like an Olympic gymnast."

Megan: See ya.

"In one motion she took out her Kunai and tossed them at Emmet before she could land. Her vector hit them forward fast enough to break bones."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 am

Joe: I tel you folks, Emmy made the first attack but boy what a counter from Megan. This match will be awesome. Eva!

"Joe went over to Eva putting one arm over her shoulder and holding a pretend mic like Megan."

Joe: As Megan's girl buddy, what do you think of this match? You predicted Troy would beat Katy and he did, any thoughts on this match?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:57 am

Emmet let out a breath and twirled, again moving in a graceful flurry. His fans fully opened and wrist snapping to deftly deflect the kunai, he stuck his left foot out to brace himself due to the force. By now his heat zone had covered the whole space. He sensed her power disturb through the air and it gave him a good idea of what he was dealing with " Vectors "  he'd seen it before but not at this mastery. So the skank does have some skills he though as he started floating into the air with a another pass of his fans he conjured up a series of fireballs and directed them at her, gaining velocity as they neared her while making more.

Eva shrugged off Joes touch " Megan will....... " she scratched her neck, it was getting pretty hot in the arena and as an undead she didnt do to well with fire " Probably win but I dunno. Emmet? Yeah something is weird about him, his eyes "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:06 am

"And with that Joe turned away while talking, getting back to the little game he picked up off Megan."

Joe: There it is folks. Predication girl is doubting her friend and there is something weird about Megan's gay opponent. My god I wonder what it could be.

"Of course Eva wasn't referring to Emmet's sexual preferences, but it was the most entertaining angle for Joe to play off from. He was soon back calling the match, despite the thing being in clear view of everyone."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 am

" Ugh this heat is causing my hair to frizzle " Victoria complained, she'd taken an extra amount of time to get her hair done to impress more then just Adrian and now it was ruined, Emmet was doing this on purpose, she just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 19 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next