Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 pm

" Oh thats awesome, we could use some more indiviuality on the squad, sans Emmet and myself, the rest are just basic drones that Victoria let on the squad cause they promised to do what she says, if you want when the time come I can help you practice routines and moves, you certainly have the legs for it " she'd certain been looking at Sandra's leg in the choir room " Oh I have a power training class next "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Sandra: Oh cool. I'm stuck in math... Sad 

"Like a lot of mutants Sandra would much rather being the fun mutant classes, then the boring regular classes."

Sandra: But yea that's be great. With you and Emmet coaching me, Victoria will have to let me on the squad weather she'd like to or not.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 am

Here is the scene. A lone psychopath heading back to her dorm room alone. She skipped on the path there. Now from the point of view of a psychopath with extensive survival training, one would see the world in a different light. The sounds of the natural world is far more evident. Its patterns are very noticeable, but when they are interrupted like now then something is wrong.

The rustling of a tree branch when there was no wind, sound of rock's hitting gravel when there was none moving, "and the rays of the sun has distorted your image." Megan stopped immediately and shot out her vector in front. Missing she spun on her heel and turned around fist traveling toward's her opponent. It was immediately stopped with what appeared to be air. What replaced the empty space that acted as a wall was the metal hand of Hideki Matsuo. His form came into being as the cloak shut down.

"Shouldn't be surprised you could spot me. The cloak still has issues with direct sunlight it seems." He still had her fist blocked with little effort. Megan jumped back and thought about fighting him until a blade came up at her neck. She barely even realized he brought it up until it was too late. "You really should be more observant."

"Not really." She tapped his cheek with her vector. The long appendage was one of the few things he didn't like about dealing with her. Every day she was getting better and better at not telegraphing that attack. Now it was almost impossible for him to see it. He lowered the blade and sheathed it. Whenever something like this happened Megan would have the most annoyingly cute smile that really pissed him off. "So, how is my little contractor doing?"

"Don't act like we're friends. I'm here for the mission."
"Ohhhhh I don't think they have any Japanese mission here. All the missionaries went to Jersey." She said with a straight face.

"Shut..Up. We're regrouping with the team for the snatch and grab. Your handler I'm sure has informed you of the situation."

"Obviously, but I didn't know it would be this soon. What changed their minds?" The question wasn't an easy one to answer. Hideki paused for a few seconds before deciding to answer with a simple.

"Its need to know. All I can tell you is another group has forced our hand. Come on we're meeting with the rest of the team." He walked off swiftly forcing Megan to run a little to catch up. Megan had some suspicions of this other group, but wasn't sure yet. Hideki's face was part cybernetic. Even his eyes weren't organic anymore making him harder to read. It still didn't bother her much. As long as they didn't send the other team she was fine. She felt that he would probably be enough to deal with this if given the

The school was incredibly large for what it was, so there were plenty of places to stay hidden even during school hours. Right now the robotics club building was the best place. It was as big as a standard gym. Inside were a huge amount of equipment to create any machines the club could think of. When Hideki and Megan entered they saw a small group of students gathered around or sitting on a large metal claw. Immediately she recognized them . Misaka Kurosawa a cheerleader more known for that than her gravity manipulation. Thomas Brown, a quiet seemingly shy student who doesn't make much of a impact on appearance. He is a rather capable speedster able to hit mach 1, but has trouble controlling it. Now last Dennis Ford who could manipulate heat on touch, but was very skilled in hand to hand and even in Kendo. They were all the operatives Megan investigated when staying at the school, but weren't really standouts. It wasn't extremely difficult for her to narrow down the possible agents that came along with her. However the surprised looks they had showed they didn't realize that Megan of all people was an agent.

"Well shit the psychopath is one of us?" Dennis hopped off the claw immediately cautious about this. All of them in fact were and Hideki couldn't blame them. "Why don't we get Troy in here. That should be fuckin fun."

"Nah Troy's too much of a baby for this. He always wants to be in charge so taking orders from anyone isn't in his nature. Don't worry the Class Crazy is in the building!"

"Enough! Lets get to business.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Tanesha made a face " Ugh, gurl knock on wood, I loathe that subject and its basically my worst one! " she shook her head, math issues ran in her family she explained. Tanesha and Sandra were having a good time, enjoying each others company. Sandra couldnt help but notice the looks the other girl would give her every so often. Suddenly the beginning of " Pretty Girl Rock " by Keri Hilson started. Tanesha rolled her eyes, but in good humor " The queen is finally making an appearance " she bobbed her head to the beat, her and Sandra singing the open lines.

Sandra and Tanesha:
I can do the pretty girl rock, rock
Rock to the pretty girl rock, rock, rock
Now, what's your name?

Emmet swished into the cafeteria, practically glowing. He'd changed out of his cheerleader uniform like Tanesha had and redid his hair with silver tips, exchanged ties and added bracelets onto his wrist.

Emmet:
My name is Keri, I'm so very
Fly oh my, it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry, looking at my deri
Aye, you can stare, but if you touch it, I'ma bury

Pretty as a picture sweeter than a swisher
Mad 'cause I'm cuter than the girl that is with ya
I ain't gotta talk about it baby you can see it
But If you want I'll be happy to repeat it

The music kicked up as Emmet hopped onto the counter of lunchline and crossed his legs.

Emmet:
My name is Keri, I'm so very
Fly oh my, it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry, looking at my deri
Aye, you can stare, but if you touch it, I'ma bury

Pretty as a picture sweeter than a swisher
Mad 'cause I'm cuter than the girl that is with ya
I ain't gotta talk about it 'cause I know that I'm pretty
If you know it too, then ladies sing it with me

Emmet with Sandra and Tanesha:
All eyes on me when I walk in
No question that this girl's a 10
Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful

My walk, my talk, the way I dress
It's not my fault, so please don't trip

Sandra and Tanesha:
Aye, now do the pretty girl rock, rock, rock
Do the pretty girl rock, rock, rock
Do the pretty girl rock, rock
All my ladies do the pretty girl rock, rock, rock
Do the pretty girl rock, rock
Do the pretty girl rock, now where you at?

Emmet grabbed some skinned, grilled chicken as he danced through the line

Emmet:
If you're looking for me, you can catch me
Cameras flashing, daddy's turned his head as soon as I passed him
Girls think I'm conceited 'cause I know I'm attractive
Don't worry about what I think, why don't you ask him?

Emmet(Sandra and Tanesha):
Get yourself together, don't hate
(Don't do it)
Jealous is the ugliest trait
(Oh, don't do it)
I can talk about it 'cause I know that I'm pretty
If you know it too, then ladies sing it with me

The lunch worker tossed him a bottle of water and he sashayed by on his way to the salad bar.

It's not my fault, so please don't trip

Sandra and Katy(Emmet):
Doing the pretty girl rock, rock, rock
(Emmet:Do the pretty girl rock, rock, rock)
(Emmet:Do the pretty girl rock, rock)

All my ladies do the pretty girl rock, rock, rock
Get along with your pretty girl rock, rock, rock
Steal the show your pretty girl rock, rock
All my ladies do the pretty girl rock, rock
(Emmet:Sing it with me now)

Emmet finished getting his food and placed his tray down on Sandra and Tanesha's table as they finished the song.

It's not my fault so please don't trip

It's not my fault so please don't trip

He sat, floating an inch over the chair so his butt wasnt making physical contact with it as he opened his bottle of water.

" Alway have to make an entrance I see " Tanesha shook her head, laughing

" But of course, your only as big as the entrance you make " words similar to what Cordelia told Sandra and Katy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Sandra: I'm use to it. Emmet always needs a big entrance.

"She gave her friend a smile as he sat with them."

Sandra: So me and Tani was just discussing our dislike of math class. How do you feel about the subject Emmet?

"Sandra was quick to include Emmet into the conversation."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 pm

" Hmm, Im not passionate about it but I'm relatively good with it, I was placed in calculous right off the bat, my favorite subject is history without a doubt though. Just reading about the past all the experience, not to mentions evoulution in fashion, epecially the time of the romans " he had a faraway look in his eyes as he spoke as though looking at something only he could see " You cant believe everything you read though, history is written by the victors and much of the worlds history is as far from the truth as can be, to trully understand, you must be present, seeing is believing afterall " he blinked, coming out of his trance " What about you two? "

Tanesha had shared a look with Sandra while Emmet spoke, wondering if he was ok, the way he spoke sometimes just didnt belong to a seventeen year old. " I like english, creative writing and all that jazz "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Sandra: As you've seen, I've gotten into dance. Otherwise creative writing and history are most fun.

"Sandra wondered if she should question Emmet's little trance or not, but decided to let him be for now."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:00 pm

"A few hours and plenty of musical shenanigans later True Notes was taken by Tie to the Coliseum. Tie marched through the sand far too excited to get this started. She pointed in the general direction of the structure."

Tie: The brilliant construction of one Lilia Ashford and several of her employees is right before your eyes.

"It would take a few seconds to see it before the huge building came into view. Tie figured they would wonder what was her trick to it."

Tie: No need to ask how I did it. I'm sure eventually you will probably figure out the true power of the Ashfords.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 pm

" Hmm, all hail the Ashfords then I suppose " Emmet said with a friendly smirk as the building came into view. It was trully a sight to behold, no matter what mysterious ways brought it about. Kaiser admitted it was nice too, Victoria shrugged her shoulders, opting to not say anything while Tanesha kinda stood to the back, looking downcasted.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 pm

"Not long after the mafia would arrive at the beach like instructed, seeing the True Notes already present. Troy was quick to make a snarky remark about fighting on a beach, but Tie soon enough pointed out the building to them. Troy observed the group present, his eyes falling on Emmet last."

Troy: Never took your girlfriend to cheer for her hero?

"Sandra had wanted to come, but Emmet wasn't having any part of it. Troy's smirk after speaking to him suggested Troy wouldn't think twice about going after Sandra again, and if he did, she was almost helpless to defend herself. He had left her back at the dorm. While Sandra wasn't present, Katy was however. Many of the team didn't want her coming, but she wouldn't take no as a answer. Troy wondered if she planned to fight despite her leg not being 100%, it's the first thing he'd go after if she did.

On the True Notes side, Tesla and Katy was quick to notice the new arrivals, Eva was also present. She was of interest because nobody had ever fought her, no one knew what to expect, just like the new guys present."

Troy: Well now, when do you guys plan to start the party? Or you rather we stand here all night and let our shoes fill with sand?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Tie: Oh no need for that darling. All hail to me.

Roberta: Well now that's a big club room.

"She nearly gasped at the sight of it. The architecture was very old and nothing someone from this time would build unless they wanted to equate themselves to a Roman Emperor. Roberta was doubtful Tie was that full of herself."

Tyrone: You introduce us to the new guys first Troy. I'd rather you hire some hot psychopathic girl, but they work to. I guess you gotta build that harem.

Tie: Nonsense! Only the super rich and beautiful can have proper harems. Sadly Troy must settle for an occasional orgy.

"She chuckled to herself before leading them inside. The halls were cramped with a large group of people heading through. It was noticeably like Imperial era Roman architecture. There were plenty of rooms they passed by that were either empty or seemed to actually have beds in there with enough room to place any injured temporarily. It was lit by torches on the walls on the inside and when they were brought to the center They could see a large open area with a gate on opposite sides where the challengers would come out of."

Tie: Here you are. Obviously seats are here snackfood is unavailable currently, but I may make arrangements later.

"She pointed Troy's group to the other side where any of his people could set up. There were weapons such as maces, halberds, swords, and even axes, but were generally rendered non lethal to an extent by Tie's enchantments. They had no real cutting power, but were excellent blunt force weapons. Hitting them with the pointy end of a sword would hard and even break some bones. Tie only said no death. She informed them that the weapons were incapable of really stabbing unless someone like Roberta used all her force in a strike."

Tie: We can begin whenever you want to. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:28 am

Troy: No, I do believe we have the gist of things.

"Emmet hadn't failed to notice Katy eying Troy occasionally, it was clear she wanted to face him."

Tesla: I do have a question.

"She spoke up before Troy's group left."

Tesla: Are we arranging the fights, or doing them by random?

"Doing the fights by sending out a random guy from each team would mess up any strategist plan Troy would have, though it would mean the True Notes would also go into battle without a plan."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:39 am

Emmet turned his nose at Troys comment and sparred him his haughtiest look. He was glad he'd left Sandra back in their room, he could tell she wanted to be here but it jut wasnt safe. Not that he didnt trust whatever security measures Lilia had set in pace, better afe then sorry. Tanesha volunteered to stay behind and keep Sandra company and keep her safe. As they'd predicted Troys group had seen some growth, there were a few unfamiliar faces. The obvious zombie girl and the one figure a little to the back with their hood up(Riku), Something was off about him. The inside was just as spectacular as the outside. Adrian was inspecting a mace and taking practice swings with it. He starred at it intently as he tried to decipher whatever dulled it's lethalness. The entire building was humming to him, he cocked his head from side to side " Curious " he said under his breath, again he wondered who Lilia was, this was beyond a simply spoiled, rich girl

Victoria gravitated towards Adrian, pretending to look at a spear. She looked over her shoulder towards Troys group, her expression unreadable.

Kaiser had brought his own wooden swords but reached for some of the other swords as well, true to what Lilia said, they might as well have been sakabatou for all the sharpness they possessed.

Meanwhile over on Troys side, Eva was sticking close to Troy, this was nothing new, but she seemed a little distracted. Jericho had finished the potion and handed it to her in a water bottle. It was light pink color and gave off a sweet smell. Now she just had to get Troy to drink it. She figured she could just say it was a fruit juice mixed with vodka or something, but was now the time to do, oh the hell with it " Troy! " her sudden yell made the group jump, dammit, oh well " Um, here " she pulled the bottle out of her skirt pocket and handed it to him " I've been looking into bartending you know for when were at the hideout, I made this just. for. you. It's a berry and creme blend with a touch of vodka to balance out the taste, I hope you like it "

Out the corner of her eye she saw Riku lower his hood and turn towards the weapon selection, he grinned and winked at her very subtly. She turned away from him, now that she knew who he really was, she was a little afraid of him. She'd seen her fair share of demons in the past.

William Spayde yawned as he entered the building, he'd been taking a nap when he'd been jarred awake by Cordelia's mental voice booming in his mind, telling him to get over to the beach. Hands in pockets and walked to the center and cleared his voice, manipulating his vocal cords at the same time " Alright then, most of you probably dont know me but im Dr. William Spayde, head doctor of Genosha high. I've been asked by the principle to oversee this, for the most part you'll just do your thing and i'll patch up those who get any excessive ouchies. Fight till one of you gives or is rendered unconscious. In the event that it's overly obvious who the winner I will step in to end the fight if need be. Otherwise try to kill each other " he turned and marched over to the stands and took a seat in the front row. He didnt want to be here but he WAS a doctor afterall, sworn to help and heal and all that jazz.

Cordelia was sitting in the back of the building with Shawkun at her side, masked via her mental powers and magic " Oooh, just in time, heheh. Fancy any dark horses? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho had set up a large crystal ball in his room and was watching the two opposing groups.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Sandra were going through Emmets movie collection, the boy had a very impressive high definition plasma TV set up " He could have been nice and told us where his porn is " she was only halfway joking but was determined to set Sandra at ease, it was the least she could do. All thing considered " So what your fancy? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am

Shawkun: I can see power within all of them, but if I was a betting, I would lay my chips on this Riku character.    How about you, outside Sandra of course.   I'm not counting her until she is actually involved in this tournament.

---

"Troy gave Eva a light smile and he laid a hand on her shoulder."

Troy: I'm sure I'll be good and thirsty and in need of a good drink when I get though beating Emmet into the ground, why not save it till later?

---

"Tensai meanwhile had found himself a sword, one he found well balanced with a good grip.   He swung it around a little ending with a jab to get a feel for the blade, before speaking his first words since we seen him."

Tensai: Nice.   If only this blade could kill.

"Shag didn't seem interested in the weapons present, and decided to go it bare fists."

---

"Sandra was a bit amused at Tanesha comment about the porn, it gave her a smile."

Sandra: Well a good romance movie never fails. Are you into that type of movie?

"Sandra didn't want Tanesha to be bored or anything, she wanted to compromise and find something they'd both like."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 am

" As a general rule of life, all chicks are suckers for a good romance, no matter if they want to admit it or not. Now lets find one from this century " Emmets movie collection was vast and geared towards musicals, broadway plays, and old old stuff. Though he had a system set up from genre and year " Oh score, how about Scott Pilgrim VS the World? "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eva ducked her head down and nodded " Of course " she put the bottle away but cursed silently, she would simply bide her time then, he would be her for all eternity.

Emmet spied a pair of steel fans and quickly snatched them up. If he had to pick a weapon of choice the fan would always take the top spot, two of course. He giggled a little as he raised one so it covered the lower part of his face " Seeing as one of the main focuses for this is to let people with grudges have a go at each other, it I would assume we follow some semblance of an order "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia nodded " Yes, the little hell spawn should provide some real entertainment, hmm the fallen one and of course dear Emmet, if push comes to shove his true self will make an appearance " she sipped her glass of champagne, the mental tampering she worked on him was strong. But his will was incredibly powerful. Before the year was up he'd break through it but that was what THEY had wanted so it didnt matter to her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 pm

"Sandra nodded and smiled."

Sandra: Sounds good to me!

"Being unable to go with Emmet, a good movie would hopefully help her get her mind off things a few hours."

---

Katy: You know, Kitana (Emmet) over here has a point.

"Katy had seen hr way around a few Mortal Kombat games and seeing Emmet with the fans, she couldn't resist. Katy herself didn't decide on a weapon, neither did Tesla. Far as she was concerned, her diamonds was weapons already. Troy did eventually pick up a mace. It was a simply, straight forward weapon that caused mass destruction, seemed to fit him.

Jin was staying silent at the back of the group, he still had eyes on Katy though he wasn't necessarily interested in fighting her. Her did figure Tesla might want another go, in which case a weapon would help him out. He approached the weapons and looked over the selection, he sen something that may help him out, but it was already picked up."

Jin: Hey Troy, let me have that.

"If anything in this arsenal had the blunt power to crack Testa open, a mace would be the weapon. Plus with it being fully metal, he could make us of it with his powers."

Troy: Well the fuck you expect me to use?
Jin: Why not a club?

"There was a large club present, Troy and Jin got together and spoke for a moment and Troy did end up giving the mace to Jin while he took the clubbing weapon for himself."

---

Shawkun: Still my dear, the question is which one, not which handful. Do you choose the angel, the hell spawn, or Emmet.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Cordelia rubbed her chin as she cuddled closer to him " I generally prefer to split my bet, but if I had to put the jackpot on someone it would be Emmet, heh next to Sandra he's the perfect host for the phoenix. You could say he was created for the very purpose " her eyes regarded the boy with an almost motherly devotion, albeit a dark and twisted way. Her body shook with mild tremors and her hand reflexively went to her stomache, a place Shawkun was all to familiar wish and the smoothburn mark on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet waved one of his fans at Katy in a playful manner. Excitement bubbling up in him, he couldnt quite explain it but being in this place felt so familiar to him. As he'd told Sandra and Tanesha, he felt a special connection to the early roman periods, the time when men battled men and beast alike for the glory of a sycophantic crowd. Not different to how the world of today function.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva didnt bother with grabbing a weapon, if what Nexus said is true then she wouldnt need one.

Riku feel he needed on either but took a long sword anyway.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:32 pm

"Megan was quiet the entire time mostly trying to secretly place monitoring devices on the short tour. Unfortunately they were immediately destroyed by the spirits roaming the halls. All she could do was go with what she saw. Unfortunately she had no way of explaining how the hell she put all of this together so fast. At least there was no way she did it through any normal means. Mutant powers or magic were the only options.

As everyone picked their weapons Megan attempted to cut herself with what looked like a very sharp Kunai."

Megan: Okay I'm calling magic here.

"She flipped the blade into the air and balanced it on her finger. This didn't seem right to her. Still she wasn't the type to sweat the small stuff so she got over it rather easily."

Tie: Well what I do have my little psychopath is a very distinct set of skills. I'd show them to you, but I personally have no real grudge.

"While true she did actually have an urge to completely destroy Riku. An Angel even a fallen one could sniff someone like Riku out, but this wasn't what Lilia would necessarily do. His presence was to be tolerated for the moment."

Tie: At least its not much greater than Emmet or Katy. Speaking of you two why don't one of you go first. I'm sure you have plenty of reasons to fight.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Emmet narrowed his eye at Megan, he did indeed bear a grudge towards the girl for what she did to Sandra " Indeed, I suppose we should gather about to see whom shall be doing battle with whom " the overall amount of grudges between select members wasnt that great, even more with the new members of the mafia. For that it would come down to who wanted to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Katy: Well Emmet if you want to avenge Sandra and make the psychopath cry for mercy, I'll be more then happy to take Troy off your hands.

"Katy could possibly settle with Joe, but in the end beating Joe accomplishes little as he's just a follower. That man never could think for himself, he just does as told. Troy is the one that lead the attack, Troy is the one that had it out for her. It's him that put her in pain, so he's the one she wanted most. Plus beating Troy would surely send ripples though the Mafia, the best part of it all would be exposing the bad ass leader as no more then a petty thug. Tesla spoke up next."

Tesla: I want to go round 2 with Jin. There isn't really a grudge here, truthfully I just overreacted to a comment he said. That said, we do have a unfinished battle, and I want to prove I'm better then him.

"Tesla reason for fighting was more that of a warriors pride then out of anger."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Emmet shrugged " Youve already claimed Troy and I shall abide by your desire, when your healed up and in fighting condition of course " a call from William on the side lines forbidding Katy from participating in the fight solidified that.

Adrian looked from one mafia member to the next, truthfully he had no grudge against any of them, save for their operating methods. He'd settle for anyone, Kaiser seemed to be starring Riku down for some reason and Victoria was giving Eva a disgusted look.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Katy: When I'm healed? No I don't intend on waiting, you guys said the same thing back at the Glee Club remember. If I wasn't fighting, I wouldn't of come and kept Sandra company.

"Katy was not usually a rebel, but it was time someone put Troy in his place. She spoke to Tie."

Katy: Lilla I'm having Troy, here and now.

"Katy started making her way to the arena, she gave a quick shout back apology as she went against the advice of her peers, entering the arena and awaiting for Troy, who comes into the arena not to long after."

Troy: I thought you was smarter then this.

"Katy didn't respond to Troy. She knew she had a bulls eye on her leg, she knew she wasn't as quick and agile as she would normally be. She was confident she was far more skillful then Troy however, and could overcome her limitations and the discomfort she was in to pull out a victory regardless."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 pm

William was about to get up and stop her when Cordelia spoke to him

" Let the girl fight, she's incredibly passionate and her resolve is set. You need only intervene if it appears her defeat is immenent "

The doctor sighed and sat back. True he'd healed the worst of her wounds but her leg still needed recooperation. Despite the nurses whining that she was a nightmare, she was still a patient and having her enter the ring right in front of him didnt sit right with him. But Cordelia's word was law and he had to abide by it.

Everyone could see it was pointless trying to stop Katy so they sat back and watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:23 pm

"Tie calls for the fight to start and Troy charges Katy, he raised the club o swing it but Katy reacted quick shooting it with a water blast, knocking the club from Troy's hand. This surprised him a little and Katy used that opportunity to run in and lay a punch straight to Troy's jaw knocking him down. As Troy rubbed his jaw, Katy backed off a little."

Katy: Still think I'm not ready?

"Truth be told even the small run had sent pain though her leg, she really wasn't healed up enough to be doing this. Walking was one thing, but quick movements in a fight was another entirely. Still she sucked it up and never allowed herself to show signs of discomfort. Troy was looking quite annoyed when he stood up."

Troy: You had enough hurt coming your way already, but since you want to do this mutant style.

"Troy was quick to shoot a ball of flame at Katy, she jumped to the side, barrel rolled though and shot a water blast at Troy, hitting him in the face and again knocking him back. Katy did favor her leg a little this time as she stood up but quickly ran in to keep the advantage and offense on Troy before he recovered again."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Katy was doing a good job of holding her own against Troy but how long she kept it up was up to her.

" Troys an idiot, we can all agree on that " Emmet said idly as he fanned himself " But Katys leg will be the deciding factor for this, she has more combat prowess then Troy does "

Adrian was measuring both combatants powers, elemental powers were paricularly fascinating to him. Katys leg was causing her pain but she was doing a good job of covering it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 18 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next