Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Megan: Psh probably already happened. Troy's plan isn't a full frontal assault of course. Divide and conquer is the name of the game. Hope he doesn't half ass it though.

--------------------------------------------------
Tyrone: Well you and our unconscious friend over there. Who would've thought it would be this easy to piss off hormonal teens with powers.

Roberta: I never thought I would be joining the Glee Club, but I also never thought this place was home to some mutant gang. Tesla seemed even less into this type of stuff than me, but what happened may have gotten under her skin.

---------------------------------------------------

Tie: Now that sounds like a terribly boring job Adrian. Glad you signed up for it.

"She was genuinely happy about that since she wouldn't feel any obligation towards helping them. Actual security in the clinic didn't seem heavy unless the nurses all took a course in working security. The ability's Adrian had didn't seem extremely powerful, but he showed some skill and a will to kill. Emmet did to but he was driven by emotion and Adrian was more or less predatory."

Tie: I'm however going to see what our friends outside are doing.

"Tie walked back over to the group to say goodbye."

Tie: I'm sorry but I must leave for important business. I will see the rest of you later and Katy no doing cartwheels in the clinic, or at least don't let the nurses catch you.

"She blew a kiss to them all and made her way out. Adrian would be able to protect her for now. Tie felt it was unlikely he would do the same thing twice, but if they were listening in then any competent person would revise their strategy."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Eva rephrased what he wanted to know as a question and waited. The circle shifted and writhed like a living thing. A faraway look crossed Eva's face " I....I see the lovers, many paths are open and all end in different ways. The one your on is muddled by the destinies of others. Many of them are not what they seem to be. I see a fallen on, two who bear the mark of the eternal bird, an incarnation of battle, and a soulless being who shall devour and reap destruction. Tread carefully " Eva came out of her trance, she blinked rapidly as if shaking something off " Did it work? Is there anything else, likesay your love life? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian shrugged, he found it to be fine. The way he saw it either they attacked or they didnt.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Katy: So Troy's attacks on us are already getting under peoples skin. Well, I guess that's what Troy wants.

"When Tie came in Katy laughed a bit at Tie's comment of not getting caught, responding with "I won't" before saying farewell to her friend."
---

Joe: Well he does tend to get a short fuse when angered.

---

Troy: It worked, though I'm not sure what to make of some of the stuff you found. Regarding love life.

"Troy gave Eva a smile."

Troy: I don't need my future told, I already know who's going to be in that.

"Eva felt Troy was talking about her, which is exactly what he wanted so he could get off the hook of that question."

Troy: Can you figure out who processes this mark of a eternal bird?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Megan: The Ashey one is leaving.

"Megan was starting to act a little more sober now. She usually felt this way before emptying her stomach, but hopefully that might not happen. She hid again when the door opened and assumed Joe found his hiding spot again. Tie headed back the way she came to get to her calculus class. As her footsteps started to fade Megan came out."

Megan: Alright Joe we're good. We can keep following her, but I doubt we are going to find anything really good. Besides I'm not at my best. I might need you to make a portal so I can vomit in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:32 am

"Joe had come out of hiding again when Megan did."

Joe: Vomit in? Use a damn bathroom. I'm the transporter of the group, not a portable bloody toilet.

"Joe didn't seem thrilled about that idea, not to say he wouldn't help her in a pinch."

Joe: So what do you want to do then, continue to listen to these guys?

"Joe said that, mainly wanting to get past the possible vomiting situation."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:56 am

"Tie could tell she wasn't being followed and began to chant a protection spell. Her right arm began to tremble as energy coursed through. It glowed blue briefly, but then calmed for the moment. Tie even at her weakened state could be considered powerful amongst certain magical circles, but even now her right arm trembled every few seconds. She could keep in check but if someone focused they could see something was wrong. She hid down the hall where the corridor arced and headed into the next wing."

Tie: Lets hope they are still there.

"She whispered to herself and began walking out."

------------------------------------------

Megan: You pussy its not hard. Plus I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom.

"She did find him very useful. If she ever had orders to get rid of the students she would prefer to keep Joe around. That ability was very useful for almost any situation. She did think about what he asked and had to go with the least boring."

Megan: I guess we can follow Lily. Troy probably will be annoyed if we come back so soon. Lets go.

"Before they could start moving the footsteps began again. She sighed knowing what was up and scrammed back to her spot. Tie came down back there and looked around."

Tie: I know your here and I wish to speak with the both of you. Anyone unaware of your presence will still be unaware.

"Tie knew the torturer was still here and her spell was ready just in case she wished to attack. Megan was confused but wanted to see if Troy revealed himself first. He gets attacked and then Megan can spring from cover and rescue him. Plus if this is a lie and Megan gets punched first its 100% likely that the contents of her stomach will be out for the world to see."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:15 pm

"Joe was back in his spot, he to heard Lilia speak and wondered a few seconds if should reveal himself. This person seemed pretty confident they was there, it was also unlikely Megan would reveal herself first in her state. Joe decided to do it, he may learn something new about about this girl. He exits the empty room once more, seeing Lilia waiting."

Joe: So, you knew. What is it you want with me?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 pm

If Eva still possesed the ability to blush then she would have been red as tomato, as it was the blood circle glowed brighter for a moment. She giggled happily " As you wish " she muttered under her breath again, her face going lax again " ugh I, fire....so much fire " Eva jerked back suddenly as though in pain " I can't tell, somethings interfering. But one of them is a girl, the other is what was causing the jamming, sorry " she hated feeling like she'd let him down "

------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in creative writing class, the teacher, Myrtle Foxx had finished setting up her lesson and turned to the class " Alright two things, one. Never trust a man who makes such a big deal over a womans ability to cook ramen noodles!! " she declared hotly, the class rolled their eyes as Myrtle was infamous for having terrible luck with men and projecting it all over the place " Second, cheerleading tryouts are today after school, everyone is encouraged, guy or girl, to try out. Now on with the lesson "

Emmet's attention was caught when she mentioned the cheerleading. He'd admit to having a secret interest in joining a squad " Well I know what i'm doing later "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Troy: A girl... no way, it couldn't be.

"Troy like many mutants knew of this fire bird, legend has it a teammate of a past group known as the X-MEN processed a women with this mark, this women had the power of some cosmic entity at the tip of her fingers and would go by the name Phoenix. He wondered if this was the supposed "potential" Sandra had, that girl had to of had something special to get a free invitation to the school. If this is what was going on, Troy figured he would have to take Sandra out, for good (kill her). If there was one thing Troy enjoyed, it was power and control. If there was super powers of legend festering within students, bring in a new era, his control would be lost if he never stopped it from happening.

Troy did wish there was more clues for the other one.Alex report of Genosha having a interest in Sandra was what sparked Troy's interest in her, however there are thousands of guys around. Either way, none of this is fact. Troy would have to get Alex to do some digging into the old Phoenix, understanding of what it is, and the chances of it being reborn.

He seen Eva a little disappointed, and gave her a smile."

Troy: Hey you tried. I have a clue to at least who the girl might be. Look, I have to go speak with Alex, I need him to research and figure some stuff out. But maybe we can do this again some time.

"Troy was seeing this as something potentially useful. Eva was turning into quite the little tool to have around, this whole act with her might just be worth it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Tie: Actually I wish to speak to both of you, but this will do for now. We should leave before the others come out. I don't want anyone to cause any damage. At least not now anyway.

"Tie was on alert for a sudden attack. She hoped the other one wasn't going to since it was difficult to know how fast she was. However she was confident in her ability to block it."

Tie: If you don't come with me then we can part ways right now and do this dance some other time.

"Megan revealed herself and stood near Joe not willing to give up the numbers advantage. From this spot she could eviscerate her opponent, but that wasn't the objective plus she was curious."

Megan: Sure but try anything and I'll wear those pretty little fingers around my neck. Anywhere special you want to go?

Tie: Just follow me.

"Megan's threat didn't ring on death ears. Tie was quite aware of her opponents sanity. In fact it was very relevant to her plans. Troy and Megan seemed like the most violent while the others were just very good and aggressive when it came to bullying. Even as she led them to the empty stairwell she did not like having her back turned towards them. Tie had to move her right hand from her side and covered it with her spare hand since the trembling was starting to grate.

When they were finally alone on the stairwell Tie figured it was time."

Tie: Finally we're free! Okay so I have to ask you something. What does your group wish to attain from your current actions?

"It was just her way of asking 'why are you being dicks?' since she could see this being dealt with in a different manner than wiping each other out."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:44 am

"Joe thought about the question. He did know if Troy had any secret agenda, not that'd he'd reveal anything even if he had known. Troy did want to get at Emmet, but that should of been obvious already."

Joe: You dragged us out here to as us that? We're in a position of power at this school and wish to maintain it, these halls are ours. If you want some top secret agenda, then your barking up the wrong tree.

"Joe gave just a fairly generic answer, that the Mafia wanted to maintain their control."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:15 am

Excalibur: They call these halls their own, but they merely harass the children instead of adults. Their 'control' is tolerated by negligent teachers.

Tie: Quite. I highly doubt there is much of a secret agenda since you aren't that remarkable.

Megan: Watch it bitch. I'm very unique when it comes to flaying people.

"Megan was beginning to grind her teeth. Trying not to maim the creature in front of her was an exercise. She wanted to be called out to attack. Tie still remained calm rubbing her tie with the trembling hand, but it stopped when she began touching it."

Tie: Sorry if I offended you but its a fact. Either you are really good and are hiding something which is dubious since I can figure that out with a glance or you work better as pawns. This does however mean that you and your leader are rather simple people. I do wish to give you another option.

"She smiled confident that they would atleast think about giving Troy the information."

Tie: How about this. We have I guess a club just between you guys and the Glee Club. The club just involve certain members like Katy and Troy who may have a grudge against each other. I of course the creator watches as you two beat the ever loving hell out of each other!

"The way she said it seemed as if she enjoyed the idea. Excalibur knew she did and didn't necessarily like the idea of it, but she didn't care. Sometimes her personal enjoyment was what mattered."

Tie: This thing started on Troy's insistence to antagonize a classmate. Why should we not allow two mutants to beat each other to a bloody pulp?

"The almost slasher like smile she had showed that she was serious. The type of club was basically a fight club and she wanted to referee. Of course her presence would only be there to prevent someone's death. Megan was more suspicious of this than anything. She was the type who played for keeps generally so letting someone live in this game wasn't her style."

Megan: What do we get out of this if I mean when Troy wins? Don't tell him I doubted him Joe he might get annoyed.

Tie: Obviously the constant harassment of Katy without my involvement of course. However I believe Sandra might want revenge against you Megan when she recovers. You can try and defeat her to if she is willing. Of course I would prefer the offer of constant harassment is only related to the fight with Katy. That business started with her anyway, but it could be extended to others if they agree.

Megan: Well the idea of cutting up Sandra's pretty body again would give me the shivers I still don't think this would be worth it. We don't like to fight fairly. We're not knights who tend to joust. More like the corrupt thief takers. This gives us little to no advantage.

Tie: Even now the glee club outnumbers you. I assume that green buffoon is your most formidable member and even he can be taken down by numbers. Your Troy may be willing to get his hands dirty, but you tortured an innocent girl. There are a few I know who are willing to get their hands bloody and probably would kill you in blind rage. You may be able to get around but it isn't impossible to figure out if your following us since I'm not the only one who noticed you. This is the best way to make sure we all get out of this one piece.

"Tie leaned back against the wall and began to reinforce her point.

Tie: Plus I doubt even Troy can get away with this for too long. With the evidence piling up someone could get a lot of powerful people angry at this administration. Others might just go straight for the source. You know how angry parents can be when their children are in serious danger. Even mine have ruined lives over petty things.

"Tie was under no reservations to think they would go for it completely, but she tried to tell the truth. She was lucky in figuring out that she was being followed, but it would have been a matter of time. Someone like her who has fought beings that could appear on a moments notice can sense these things, and Adrian knew they were there easily. Joe's ability was their trump card, but they had to risk him to. The numbers and even in some cases power advantage made the Glee Club difficult to deal with. This was a good way to settle things temporarily and Tie could also see what some of these people were made of."

Tie: It may not mean a complete truce, but it saves us from getting killed. I tend to not be so melodramatic about these things but some of my poor classmates seem to want to rip people's heads off simply for torturing a young girl. Absurd!

Megan: Well at least your not too much of a bleeding heart I guess.

"It may seem harsh from Katy's point of view especially if she loses, but Tie had little intention of leaving it off that way. Tie enjoyed death and battle as much as the next psychopath, but she adored Katy and would even will Excalibur into existence to stop them. Even as an Angel she occasionally saved certain men and women through history because of one thing or another while letting millions die. This was less extreme, but all the same."

Tie: To be honest I feel like I know how this will play out anyway and it won't benefit everyone on either side. At least this way it'll be fun and if we're lucky no one has to die a horrible death.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

"Tie's suggestion may be something Troy would be interested in, it was known quite well that he wanted to get his hands on Emmet. This could pose a way to get at the glee club members. And the no death rule still left a lot of possibilities open. They could antagonize the clubs weaker members into fights, take them out of commission, then gang on the clubs stronger members. Basically just play by the rule temporally."

Joe: I'll pass the word along. Where do you see this fight club taking place?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Tie: Not sure yet but it won't be at the school obviously. You should be able to find me outside the Glee Club room after school. At that point I should have already discussed it with the others.

Megan: I still don't like this, but it could work.

"Megan was under no presumptions that this anything other than some weird way of calling a truce. It may have been necessary for now, but she felt that there was something else up here. Of course she may have been one of the few people in the gang who had their own sinister motives. "

Megan: Before we leave I just really need to try something. Its been bothering me for a bit.

"What may have warned Tie was the smile or the brief transparent figure appearing for a second. It was all she needed. The vector moved fast just enough to be seen. Tie raised her hand up directly in its path before it reached her chest. The magical barrier shook off the impact as her hand struggled to focus the energy outward."

Tie: What are you doing?

"It was trying to pierce the barrier as if cutting which made it more difficult to deal with. Megan couldn't believe what was happening. She stopped quickly before Tie began to retaliate. It was hard to shake the surprise off her face, but she kind of expected this."

Megan: Doing a little field experiment. I know you've been lying about your powers girl. Luckily you did or this entire deal would have ended here. Come on Joe lets go I'll tell you about my genius later.

"Her spontaneous nature was at times a hinderance, but her luck prevented her from dying yet again. Tie was obviously not pleased by this, but was going to let that slide for now. She was at the very least merciful. It was still annoying showing off her magic. Should've used a more passive ability."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Class was abruptly ended as the teacher broke into hysterical sobs and questioning why she couldnt keep a man." Um does this happen a lot? " Emmet asked as they were leaving the class to which Kaiser and Tesla responded " Yes "

Emmet shook his head " Well that is rather unproffesional and jarring to those that wish to learn " he paused in his indignation when they came to another bulletin board. It seemed multiple clubs were opening to new members. Emmet pulled out a scarlet pen with glitter and jotted down his name. Starting with cheerleading tryouts but not stopping there. He signed up for the debate team, fashion club, kendo( he grinned when he saw that Kaiser was the head of the club) sculpting and so forth.

" An excellent way to put ones time management skills to the test and make connections for the future " he put the pen away and smile, the board was practically aglow with his name " Well with all this extra time, I believe i'll go alieve Adrian of guard duty " he'd been anxious to go see Sandra for quite some time now and could not be contained anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was happy at Troys praise and turned her attention back to the circle, determined to find out what alluded her. Troy was especially curious about the fire bird marked ones. She focused on the unknown one.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 am

"Roberta left Tyrone and Adrian there with Katy. Tyrone was more wondering why Adrian wanted to stay around but he decided to help him out."

Tyrone: Well guys I got nothing to do.

"That was a lie he could be doing a lot of things at the moment. Even the fact that he had new ideas for his romantic novel gave him more reasons to not linger."

Tyrone: I can sit around this sterile room all day. Why are you still here? Don't have any classes?

"He didn't care honestly. If Adrian was going to stick around anyway Tyrone would rather stay here to see if he has anything planned. Something interesting was bound to happen and if it didn't he just wasted part of his life. That isn't anything new."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 am

"Joe opened a portal for himself and Megan, heading back to the drinking spot where Troy and the others was. On return they see Eva at something, Troy had since going to see Alex."

Joe: Hey Eva, where is Troy?

---

"Katy didn't have much to do except listen to the guys talk."

Katy: I wish I could get out of here. No offense to either of you, hospitals are just so boring. Say can either of you guys do some tricks with your powers or something, just something to do to waste away some time.

---

Tesla: Let us know how Sandra is then.

"Tesla would wave Emmet off as she continued on to do other business."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:21 am

" Will do " Emmet promised before setting off. Kaiser waved good bye and left to another class. As he walked away, a girl in cheerleading uniform approached the board. Emmets name sticking out all over, but it was the tryout sheet for the cheer squad that commanded her attention. A sickening sweet smile crossed her face. She watched Emmets retreating form before going on her way.

------------------------------

Adrian mearly shrugged and took a seat in one of the rooms chairs " My class isnt for another twenty minutes, I too have nothing else to do " he had no real intentions on going to class though, he needed to do some information gathering, he wanted to know what powers he would be collecting.

------------------------------

Eva was so wrapped up in her work that Joe had to repeat the question again, louder.

" He went to see Alex "

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:55 am

Megan: Well we got to tell him that Lilia chick...Oh crap I'll be back.

"She left for few minutes and came back."

Megan: False alarm but we have to tell him that Lilia chick wants to start a fight club. Whats worse she has way too many powers and I don't think she wants to start. You think she just have some weird taste for fighting and wants to keep the peace? I don't since she smells like some bitch from MI5 trying to capture us or something.

------------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Ah well our young maiden needs entertainment and we should do something.

"He noticed the nurses were likely in their office or somewhere else so he shouldn't make too much noise. Tyrone pulled a chair up behind him and fell in it with his legs crossed."

Tyrone: Well I do have a few jokes but I heard some bad things about the people here. Ghosts who hate bad jokes so I might be killed soon. Eh might as well let it happen.

So I know a few people who got into a fight over some Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. Yeah its stupid as hell. When the police came over one of them was knocked out with jam all over him and swear to god he put on his glasses and said. "I guess he just got...Jammed."

"Just as he finished a pillow form another bed flew into his face. Another and then another as if controlled by an invisible force. It was as if a telekinetic was in a room."

Tyrone: Hey it wasn't that bad!

"Two pillows began repeteadly hitting him while a blanket floated over and rapped itself around as the chair spun out of control and flung him out of the room."

Tyrone: Damn you its your turn Adrian!

"The door shut on him as if the curtain closed. He was genuinely surprised at his own telekinesis and wondered why half the things he used didn't explode yet."

----------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:11 am

Joe: MI5? Well she is from a wealthy family. This whole fight club thing does sound like a way to gauge every bodies power, for whatever purpose.

---

"When pillows started flying Katy peeked over to see if it was Sandra, but she was still sleeping. It likely meant somebody in the room shared one of Sandra's powers, as things seemed very telekineticy. Be it Tyrone himself or Adrian, Tyrone did make a pretty amusing, cartoon-ish style exit that got a bit of a laugh from her. She then looked over to Adrian."

Katy: So what about you? Surely your not going to just sit here all day?

---

"Tesla was making her way to class when a familiar voice spoke."

...: You don't have to be afraid to have fun, young one.

"A hand touched Tesla's shoulder, causing her to freeze to a presence she knew well, Shawkun."

Tesla: Why are you... watching me?
Shawkun: I'm a teacher, it's my job not to watch just you, but all students.

"Shawkun peered into Tesla's soul."

Shawkun: You fear pain, and for good reason, you've had much.   But be aware of this, pain never truly go's away little one.   You can run from it, you can hide from it, you can try to repress it.   However, it will find you.   So instead of running, live for the moment.   It could be your last.

"Shawkun lifted his hand off Tesla's shoulder, triggering some memories of her past.   As her trance faded, she dropped to her knees in tears, whatever Shawkun dug up was obviously hard on her.   Tesla looked back but Shawkun was already gone."

Tesla: Damnit... bastard.

"Tesla is left in a unusual state of tears by these events."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Adrian was about to say he wasnt the joking type when a strange mood came over the room and Adrian was on his feet as piano from no where started playing

Adrian:
Though the world is so full of a number things
I know we should all be as happy as
But are we?
No, definitely no, positively no
Decidedly no. Mm mm

Short people have long faces and
Long people have short faces
Big people have little humor
And little people have no humor at all!
And in the words of that immortal God
Samuel J. Snodgrass, as he was about to be lead
To the guillotine

Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh
Don't you know everyone wants to laugh? (Ha ha!)
My dad said "Be an actor, my son but be a comical one,
they'll be standing in lines for those old honky tonk monkeyshines"

Now you could study Shakespeare and be quite elite
And you can charm the critics and have nothin' to eat
Just slip on a banana peel
The world's at your feet
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh

Make 'em...
Make 'em laugh
Don't you know everyone wants to laugh
My grandpa said "Go out and tell 'em a joke but give it plenty of hoke"

Make 'em roar
Make 'em scream
Take a fall
But a wall
Split a seam

You start off by pretending
You're a dancer with grace
You wiggle 'till they're
Giggling all over the place
And then you get a great big custard pie in the face
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh

Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh
Don't you know everyone wants to laugh?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Make 'em laugh, ah ah!
Make 'em laugh, ah ah!
Make 'em laugh, ah ah!

Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh!

Adrian ran out of the room to the main room where there was more room and continued the song and dance/comedy routine. Some of the nurses and doctor getting into the act. Adrian show cased some amazing dance moves that he hadnt in his first song. With the spectacular ending, resulting with Tyrone taking a pie to the face. Katy was rolling with laughter as was everyone else, though they went back to their jobs slightly confused.

" Haha, my my, that was quite the performance " Emmet had come in during the start of the number and watched from the door. He too could barely breath from laughing so hard.

Adrian took a bow " Well I live to please, though that was strange, even for this place "

Emmet nodded and explained the earlier number as they all went back to the room. Emmet immediately took a seat next to Sandra's bed " I dont know whats causing it, but I cant really complain about it. I've always dreamed about living in a world of musicals "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 pm

"Katy asked for entertainment and by god she surely got it with Adrian. What Emmet said when he came in had sparked her curiosity though."

Katy: So you are saying people are spontaneously erupting into dances? That's strange. I like to have fun as much as the next person, but won't that get annoying after a while?

"Katy noticed Emmet quickly going to Sandra's side, his concern clear to her despite his best efforts to hide it, he must have figured he could talk to her by now."

Katy: Emmet, she will be fine. But she is not that long out of the operating room. It will take a little while for the sedation to wear off so she can wake up. I would check back either tonight, or in the morning, if you wish to speak.

---

"Tesla composed herself some, she was pissed and upset at the same time, watery eyed but you wouldn't want to rub her wrong. She was heading to a sculpting class, while she preferred doing this alone, she still had a class to attend."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:08 am

Tyrone: I can't even get out of this blanket and I have pie on my face. Why wasn't I told we could do magical musical performances?

"Tyrone had already hopped in seemingly unable to telekinetically get the blanket, but he was getting out of his restraint slowly. The random musical number was weird even for this place."

Tyrone: Never heard of a mutant power that could do that.

--------------------------------------------

"Megan couldn't stop worrying about this. She began pacing and grabbing onto her face stretching it like a mad woman."

Megan: In the movies they won't to test us then experiment on us. No Lilia is the daughter of some evil conglomerate right? They might want to take mutant powers! The worst part is that knowing me I'm probably going to change my mind about the whole thing tomorrow. This is madness!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:33 am

Katy: It may be someone with a telepathic type power who's into music. But who? Emmet is fire, correct? Sandra isn't even awake.

---

Joe: Jesus Megan where do you come up with this shit? Calm down, she's a school girl.

"Joe sometimes wondered why Megan had such a wild imagination about these things. You would think she worked for the government or something."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 am

Megan: Yes yeah. Your right she's just a school girl. I'm sure there is no ultimate conspiracy.

"She actually did calm down a little bit but it didn't stop her from thinking something was horribly wrong with this situation. It wasn't completely out of the blue for her to think of this. The CIA already had their many suspicions and didn't want many foreign spy agencies too involved. Since Megan was there as a trigger happy Observer it was likely she would immediately think the worst of anyone who was suspicious. Everyone passed the official background check except Lilia who she would contact Langley for. Alex was good, but he didn't have the access to the files they did."

Megan: We can just wait for Troy and talk about this later. When I sleep on it I'll probably be completely for this or start thinking Lizardmen are going to eat us.

------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Nah I kind of want to believe its magic. Funnier that way or Sandra is having one hell of a dream and is trolling us in her sleep.

"By now he wriggled himself free and put the blanket up. Even joking Tyrone was a little worried about that. If someone could just get them all to sing and dance then what else would they be forced to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 11 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next