Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:23 am

"Tenesha may of been use to Victoria spot light hogging but Sandra wasn't. Tenesha could feel that Sandra didn't appropriate Victories actions. But for now Sandra put that behind her, seemed the party was dying, the confrontation moments ago bring the mood down."

Sandra: Seems we could use some more music here.

"Sandra got a song in her head, it was one of her top favorites as she felt it represented pretty well. It was to long ago Sandra felt the song worked quite well for her. Though the True Notes and Tenesha had brought changes to her life that Sandra would never of imagined happening when she was alone. Sandra got the much ready, then got on stage as the lighting dimmed and a apparent spotlight shined down upon her. Sandra held the mic and the music started."

"Sandra solo performance was enough to move some people tears, Sandra sings so passionately that you could almost in a way, understand her as person. It was more then mere words a instruments making sound, when Sandra got on stage, you could feel the emotion, the passion. You could in a way feel what Sandra felt, relate to it, and relate to her. Not only that, but a song such as this, Sandra had some people looking back at the choices they made in their own lives.

Tesla clapped as she approached the stage after the song."

Tesla: Very nice Sandra, wonderful heartfelt singing. However, I believe I have you beaten here.
Sandra: You do... well by all means, take the stage.

"Sandra was curious what Tesla could do, emotional singing wasn't exactly what the girl was known for. So for her to claim she could have more emotion, this was something Sandra had to witness first hand. Tesla got the music ready, opting for a white spotlight to shine down on her while the rest of the room was put into darkness. Tesla looked up for a moment, as if looking to the sky, a smile came to her as the music started and Tesla began her song."

"This performance from Tesla shocked everybody, even Emmet which no easy feat. She sang the song with so much heart, feeding off the pain of her late family and using that to drive passion into every every word she song. What made the performance in this case above average was that Tesla was burdened with real pain for so many years. All she had left was memories, and a place in her heart for those she loved. She got so emotional over the song that by the end, even Tesla herself had tears running down her cheeks."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:11 am

Sandra and Tesla's back to back performances were both fenomenal. Their ability to draw on their emotions to add to the performance was nothing short of stellar. Tanesha immediately hugged Sandra once she'd left the stage, one of the people who'd been brought to tears. She felt like she'd seen a whole other side to Sandra and she found it remarkable.

Emmet applauded both of them,greatly impressed but not so easily moved to tears, it would ruin his make-up, but he had to admit, they were both good. Their potential for song flowering before his very eyes, he liked it. He smiled warmly as his body shook and started moving forward before he even realized what he was doing, the stage was calling to him, to show his own prowess. A fenatical gleam in his eyes, like a battle maniac taking to the field. He passed Tesla, touching her shoulder " Wonderful job my dear your family is cheering you on. Oh and remind me to sing a duet with you later " once on the stage and his song choice inputed he faced the crowd. The lights dimmed over the stage, leaving a shadowy silouhette of Emmet.

Emmet:
'Bout twenty years ago way down in New Orleans
A group of fellers found a new kind of music
An' they decided to call it... Jazz!

No other sound has what this music has
Before they knew it, it was whizzin' 'round the world
The world was ready for a blue kind of music
An' now they play it from Steamboat Springs to La Paz

The lights came back on and revealed that Emmet had changed outfits. Keeping with his lavish theme but a tad more durable like Kaisers style, meaning he didnt intend to stay mobile for this number.

Oh baby, won't you play me
Le Jazz Hot, maybe
And don't ever let it end
I tell ya friend, it's really somethin' to hear
I can't sit still when there's that rhythm near me

Also, baby, Le Jazz Hot, maybe
What's holdin' my soul together!
Don't know whether it's mornin' or night;
Only know it's soundin' right
So come on

In and play me
Le Jazz Hot, baby
'Cause I love my Jazz...hot!

Before they knew it, it was whizzin' 'round the world
The world was ready for a blue kind of music
An' now they play it from Steamboat Springs to La Paz

When you play me
Le Jazz Hot, baby
You're holdin' my soul together
Don't know whether it's mornin' or night;
Only know it's soundin' riiiiiiiiiiiiight;
So come on in and play me
Le Jazz Hot, baby
'Cause I love my Jazz Hoooooooooooot

Le Jazz...
Ho-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ot!
Le Jazz Hot!

Emmet pushed Adrian and Victoria out of his head and gave himself to the music. His friends were singing their hearts out on this stage and he would not insult them by doing anything less then his best. The crowd was taken aback as Emmet belted out the lyrics to the song with raw emotion, jolting joy and happiness back into the room and getting people to start dancing while he moved along the stage. Light and free, he floated into the air and danced, at the end he managed to hold the high notes, impressing Sandra, Tesla, and the other girls at such a feat. He took a deep bow at the of the song as the applause followed. He allowed himself a moment to fantasize, he was on a much grander stage and the audience larger then life. All cheering for him and throwing roses. Once he raised his head he was back on the moderate sized stage with the by this point drunk massess. But he also saw his friends and thats what mattered " My path is open and that stage is mine "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:26 pm

"Sandra was touched that her singing had moved Tenesha so much, it showed Tenesha truly did care deeply about her, not that Sandra ever had any doubts about that in the first place.   When the two finished hugging Sandra gently wiped her girlfriends tears away."

Sandra: Don't be sad, beautiful.  Yes I was stuck in a mold at one point.   I was living day by day, just trying to make it till the end.   But that was the old me.   You, Emmet, all my new friends.   I've broken out of that mold.

"Tesla's follow up act was amazing, Sandra didn't think Tesla was able to draw on that type of raw emotion.   To see Tesla with tears in her eyes as she finished up that performance, Sandra felt like she could almost understand the tragedy Tesla went though.    It was something she did not expect from a girl who's been so cold up to this point.    

Of course Emmet's performance was nothing less then stella, while the song was more upbeat Sandra could read past it.    This wasn't just a mood lightener, Emmet was chasing his dreams.   In his mind he was on a much grander stage, and she wished him the best to making that dream a reality."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Emmet floated off the stage back to the others. Some of the guest walked over to talk to him and give him praise. He smiled at each of them in turn and gave them his attention for awhile. Out the corner of his vision he saw Kaiser take to the stage and excused himself from his admirerers to watch his friend perform. Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder, he around and saw it was none other then the boy he'd met earlier that day " Noah! What a suprise to see you here, a pleasant one of course "

Noah turned bright red for a moment but regained his composure " Yes, Principal goodman invited me, so here I am.....um your an amazing singer, I mean you all are but your performance just now was really good " Noah groaned inwardly, what was wrong with him? In the next moment Kaisers song choice started playing.

Kaiser:
Ya lookin' just a little too hard at me
Standin' just a little too close to me
Ya sayin not quite enough to me
Ya sippin' just a little too slow for me
No doubt ya playin' real cool homie
Got me thinkin' what is it you do for me
Trippin' (trippin') a little more than I should be
So let ya self go and get right with me

I'm about to sign you up, we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get
get riiiiiiiight get riiiiiiight, we can get right
I'm about to fill your cup, we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight toniiiiiiight, we can get right
Do you want more? [4x]

[Verse 2:]
Ya lips talkin' bout I play too much
Can't a woman take advantage of what she wants
My hips movin' oh so slow
Bar tab lookin like a car note
All I need is you here right by my side
Take whatever ya want, baby let's ride
And whatever ya won't do let me decide.
Just put ya name on the dotted line

Before the night is up, we can get
get riiiiiiiight get riiiiiiight, we can get right.

So much we've got to say
But so little time
And if tonight ain't long enough
Don't leave love behind (Don't leave love behind)
Take my hand, I'll show you why

[Chorus x3:]
Before the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight get riiiiiiight, we can get right.

Kaiser's voice and pitch were better then they'd ever been before but as usual it was his dance moves that set him apart from the others, making Katy and the others feel the need to step up their own game. Soon everyone was dancing to the music. Emmet dragged Noah with him over to the others and danced with Sandra and Tanesha. Noah stood by awkwardly for a moment but gradually got into it as Emmet danced closer to him. He recited every prayer he knew over and over as Emmet started grinding against his front. Soon the song was over and everyone was applauding Kaiser. He grinned as he rejoined the others.

" Flawless performance " Emmet praised him " Oh Sandra this is Noah Arkson, this fone gentlemen was instrumental in your rescue earlier " Noah nodded at her, she was completely different from the girl he'd saw carried away by Doctor Spayde.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"Sandra was quick to give Noah a smile and offer a handshake."

Sandra: It's a pleasure to meet you Noah. And thank you very much, I may not be here now had you not stepped in.

"It was always a pleasure to meet new friends, especially if they had helped her out. While Sandra was talking with Noah someone from behind touched Emmet's shoulder, the boy turned seeing Tesla."

Tesla: I recall you wanting a duet earlier tonight. If you still believe you can match up, I say we do it.

"While she acted as if she was the greatest thing on Earth, truthfully she wanted to gauge just how close she was to Emmet's level. She did legitimately believe herself to be better then most of the group, even Emmet's best little friend, Sandra. But Emmet himself and Lilia, these two had set the bar and she felt she wasn't quite there, but at the same time not that far off either.

Before the two could head up on stage, Katy beat them there with Tie in tow. Katy stepped forward clearly taking the lead in whatever song was about to play. Tie wasn't one to usually do supporting roles, but seeing it was for Katy, she let the girl have her moment to shine.

Katy took to the male oriented song, making it her own. Her vocals was solid and she'd song the song with some passion to it. While not on the level of Tesla or Sandra, you could feel Katy's longing to find somebody to be with. Emmet realized this probably came about seeing after seeing Sandra and Tenesha get together. Of course it was her actions on stage that stood out most. The way she moved and looked was flawless with how she felt. If you took away all sound, you would still be able to read Katy's loneliness just by her actions. It was a impressive display from the girl."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:28 am

" Hmm, poor Katy " Emmet said to Tesla as they clapped. Katy's emotions had shined through so purely as she sang, he was easily able to deduce she felt lonely, happy for Sandra and Tanesha but desiring someone of her own " It might be time to dust off my match making skills. Hmm, I wonder about Tyrone, hmm I dont think they'd quite match but anything is possible " Emmet and Tesla walked onto the stage, passing Katy and Lilia. He offered Katy a warm smile and encouraging words " Hang in there sweety, theres someone out there for everyone " BAH, useless rubbish. But I speak only for myself, I have no need for love. Let the people who wish for it, have it. Emmet selected a song that was one of his favorites and also called for a certain amount of skill to fully pull off. Tesla's hidden meaning wa known to him and he accepted her challenge. " Try to keep up " he smirked , He met her unwavering confidence with his own and stood beside her as the music started playing " For Good " from Wicked.

Emmet:
I'm limited,
Just look at me,
I'm limited, and just look at you,
You can do all I couldn't do, Glinda.
So now it's up to you, for both of us
Now it's up, to you...

Tesla:
I've heard it said,
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn,
And we are led, to those who help us most to grow
If we let them, and we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true,
But I know I'm who I am today, because I knew you.
Like a comet pulled from orbit as it passes a sun,
Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the wood,
Who can say, if I've been changed for the better?
Because I knew you, I have been changed for good.

Emmet:
It well may be that we will never meet again
In this lifetime,
So let me say before we part,
So much of me is made from what I learned from you
You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart,
And now, whatever way our stories end,
I know you have rewritten mine by being my friend.
Like a ship blown from its mooring by a wind off the sea,
Like a seed dropped by a skybird in a distant wood,
Who can say if I've been changed for the better
But, because I knew you...

Tesla:
Because I knew you

Tesla and Emmet:
I have been changed for good

Emmet:
And just to clear the air, I ask forgiveness
For the things I've done you blame me for

Tesla:
But then, I guess we know there's blame to share

Tesla and Emmet:
And none of it seems to matter anymore

Tesla (Emmet):
Like a comet pulled from orbit (Like a ship blown from its mooring)
As it passes a sun (By a wind off the sea)
Like a stream that meets a boulder (Like a seed dropped by a bird)
Halfway through the wood (In the wood)

Emmet and Tesla:
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
I do believe I have been changed for the better.

Tesla:
And because I knew you..

Emmet:
Because I knew you..

Emmet and Tesla:
Because I knew you,
I have been changed for good

The two stood side by side and belted out the lyrics. The room had grown quiet a everyone was enraptured by the two sang. Emmet gave credit where credit was due and Tesla certainly deserving of it. Her vocals were superb and her pitch control was excellent. She stood right by him, but she still had a ways to go before she caught up with him, it was apparent to the both of them as they joined their voices. He smiled, but ignoring all that, it was fun to get to sing with someone so full of potential. He imagined this was how a parent would feel with their child. One the song wass over, he turned to Tesla, during the song they'd joined hands.

" Not bad Miss Nova, I will accept you as rival. Practice and attain greater hights. Keep in mind I shall be doing the same thing " he grinned and raised their hands in triumph as the room applauded them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 am

"It felt good to stand on stage with her hand held high, with fans cheering she could virtually place herself in her mothers shoes. She resounded to Emmet after the initial moment had passed."

Tesla: I know now I made the right decision. And now that I embrace my gift rather then ignore it, you can expect to see much grander performances in the future. I would enjoy that throne while I could, if I was you Emmet.

"It seemed all the girls was gunning for Emmet's spot at the top. Lilia wanted it since day 1, and already had it in her mind. Victoria then followed him from cheerleading to step up against him. Sandra eventually proclaimed she was gunning for that top spot and now Tesla was added to the mix as well. Things within the True Notes was heating up quickly, in a good way.

Katy had thanked Emmet for his kind words and was now applauding his performance with Tesla. She'd hoped Emmet was right, Katy had done almost everything a girl could. Good marks, excelled in sports and other physical activates, she even had that adventurous, active nature one would think guys would like. But somehow any kind of love relationship had seemed to always allude her grasp. Seeing Sandra lay everything down and get together with Tenesha... it made her wish she had someone of her own to love and hold."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 am

Tie: As always I was wonderful. Of course I wouldn't dare to not give my darling Katy some praise!

"Tie hugged her friend and waved to the crowd even blowing a few kisses. There were some lingering looks at both of them. Those looks however weren't what she was worried about.

In the applause and the drunken praise that was given to each act, the fallen angel felt some relief for this night. While an exciting night of battle and slaughter would have been entertaining it wasn't what True Notes needed. Seeing their bright faces was almost enough to make her settle for this. She looked around at the crowd that surrounded her and saw nor heard anyone familiar. It was strange since she expected an encounter."

Tie: I'm going to go see if I can steal some wine from one of our aristocratic friends.

"She hopped off the stage and moved through the crowds looking for her prize. Then it happened. The sound around her was drowned out by whispers and the sound of her own heartbeat. Instead of being worried or alert Tie simply sighed and knew what was happening. The familiar sound of those heels hitting the floor as the wearer elegantly moved through the crowd with her dress and another human being in tow."

Elizabeth: My dear Lilia how have you...

"Lilia swirled around and shot her right hand out as if going for the throat. It caught her by surprise, but then Tie stopped and let her hand fall on a shoulder. Elizabeth grinned as if someone just did a little harmless prank. Standing behind Lilia was her sister Marian who's magical power was building up for a strike."

Tie: Amazing mother! I am doing so wonderfully well I can't possibly imagine why you would be here.

"She wandered if anyone saw what happened earlier, but didn't entirely care. Tie hugged her tightly as if she was a young kid who didn't get to see her mother. Something the actual Lilia did often. However they both did share disdain towards the family Matriarch for a variety of reasons."

Elizabeth: I see that your still as kind as ever, but not inviting your mother to a party is so rude!

Marian: She was complaining to me for an entire day. Please try not to hurt her feelings too often.  

"Elizabeth alone was possibly the most annoying person Tie laid eyes on ever since coming to this world. Her smile was never fake. Emotions were always genuine and at times sickeningly overbearing. Of course that was affection of a likely psychopath not a loving mother. Still it didn't do to make it too obvious there was conflict in the family. So she did the next best thing."

Tie: Marian I love your suit where did you get it?

"She ignored the topic. Marian's eyes lit up and she adjusted her stance a little as trying to show off."

Marian:  I only recently purchased it. Only reason I got this because of your amazing collection. It was embarassing to not have a larger selection of business wear.

Tie: Nonsense you are my adorable sister.

"She grabbed her arms and was walking towards the stage."

Tie: Let me show the world what you can do.

"Marian was taken along until her mother gently placed a hand on her shoulder quickly reminding her of her purpose there. Immediately she tried to get Tie to let go and get composed. Tie sighed and the familiar scowl she had whenever someone or something fun was taken from her was etched on her face."

Tie: Why are you here? You were not summoned.

Elizabeth: I am still the leader of this family and it is of course my job to make sure my little girls are doing alright. Of course we couldn't ignore what you told us about this place. This reality marble is too interesting to ignore. So much in fact I am willing to hide my presence from the authority here.

Marian: The spell is unlikely to work for much longer.

"The concealment Elizabeth was under was very powerful, but Marian wasn't hidden. One of the possibilities for why she wasn't hidden was disconcerning."

Tie: Leave it to me. You being here is far too dangerous. I know what you pretend to be and what you really are. Your presence here is not something that can be ignored for long. Leave at once or this might be my first blood orgy for this century.

Elizabeth: Oh my are you hitting on me?

Marian: Mother!

"The short blonde wanted to hush her mother before she said something a mother really shouldn't. Elizabeth giggled not knowing if she should take Tie seriously or not. Of course she wasn't known for breaking her word. If she could deal with it then it was alright to her."

Elizabeth: Oh fine my dear, but this isn't something I will let you have for yourself. We have an agreement with you. If both parties do not benefit from

Tie: Do not tell me about some contract. I know full well what we have signed and you will know who you are speaking to.

"Tie looked at the now empty stage and smiled."

Tie: Actually I think I can show you what sort of being you are truly conversing with.

"Tie got on the stage and was getting the music ready. She looked to her sister just when the music was starting."

Tie: shades!

"Marian almost instinctively reached in her suit and tossed her sunglasses through the air towards Tie. She caught them in the above her head and slowly put them on as if getting ready for the final battle."

I'm a-a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a-a diva (hey)
I'm a, I'm a-a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a-a diva
I'm a, I'm a-a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a a diva
I'm a, I'm a a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a a di...

Na-na-na, diva is a female version of a hustla, of a hustla, of a, of a hustla...
Na-na-na, diva is a female version of a hustla, of a hustla, of a, of a hustla...

Stop the track, lemme state facts:
I told you, gimme a minute and I'll be right back
Fifty million round the world and they say that I couldn't get it;
I done got so sick and filthy with Benjis, I can't spend it
How you gon' be talking shit? You act like I just got up in it;
Been the number one diva in this game for a minute!
I know you read the paper - the one that they call a queen,
Every radio round the world know me cause that's where I be (first!)

I'm a, I'm a-a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a-a diva
I'm a, I'm a-a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a a diva
I'm a, I'm a a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a a di...

When he pull up, wanna pop my hood up,
Bet he better have a six-pack in the cooler
Getting money, divas gettin' money,
If you ain't gettin' money, then you ain't got nothing fo' me
Tell me somethin', (tell me somethin'): Where yo boss at? (Where yo' boss at?)
Where my ladies up in here that like to talk back? (that like to talk back)
I wanna see her (I wanna see her), I'd like to meet ya (I'd like to meet her)
What you say? (NOT TO ME!), she ain't no diva (she ain't no diva!)...

Since 15 in my stilettos, been strutting in this game,
"What's yo age? " That's the question they ask when I hit the stage
I'm a diva, best believe her, you see how she getting paid?
She ain't calling him to grade-up, don't need him, her best maid

This is a stick-up, stick-up (I need them bags and the money...)
We're gonna stick-up, stick-up (You see them ask, "Where that money? ")
All my ladies get it up, I see you, I do the same;
Take it to another level, no passengers on my plane...

I'm a, I'm a-a diva (hey), I'm a, I'm a-a diva...

This is a stick-up, stick-up (I need them bags, all that money...)
Stick-up, stick-up (You see them ask, "where that money? ")

I'm a, I'm a-a diva, I'm a, I'm a-a diva, I'm a, I'm a-a diva...

What that song was a strong clear message to the Ashford. She is 'The' Diva and there is no one who can take her place as the authority figure in this relationship. Her voice was not merely flawless but her attitude, strength, and even seductive quality in her voice and moves won over her audience.  There was a reason why she and Emmet was seen as the strongest members of True Notes.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:15 pm

The rest of the night progressed nicely. Hours of singing and drinking. Cordelia ordered an open bar and openly welcomed the True Notes to indulge with her permission. They were all laughing and most of them completely hammered. Request were taken and many of them ranged from Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, to Snoop Dog and Ice cube. One of the more hilarious events was Katy, Tanesha, Adrian, and Tyrone rapping together. Kaiser leading a Lady Gaga medley, and Emmet dueting with nearly everyone. The party was wrapping up and Cordelia requested a particular song to end it all. Emmet, Sandra, Lilia, Roberta, Tesla, and Katy went to a separate room to change while the others stayed behind. Most pecular of all was Victoria and Tyrone making out and groping heavily in a corner. The lights dimmed down over the stage, the sounds of cell doors whirling open and close as six prop cell doors were wheeled into sight with six silhoutes behind each as a drum beat started.

Tie:
Pop

Katy:
Six

Roberta:
Squish

Sandra:
uh uh

Emmet:
Cicero

Tesla:
Lipschitz!

Kaiser:
And now the six merry murderesses of the Crookem County Jail
In their rendition of 'The Cell Block Tango'

Tie:
Pop

Katy:
Six

Roberta:
Squish

Sandra:
uh uh

Emmet:
Cicero

Tesla:
Lipschitz!

Tie:
Pop

Katy:
Six

Roberta:
Squish

Sandra:
uh uh

Emmet:
Cicero

Tesla:
Lipschitz!

All:
He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it

Emmet:
I betcha you would have done the same!

Tie:
Pop

Katy:
Six

Roberta:
Squish

Sandra:
uh uh

Emmet:
Cicero

Tesla:
Lipschitz!

Tie:
You know how people
have these little habits
That get you down. Like Bernie.
Bernie like to chew gum.
No, not chew. POP.
So I came home this one day
And I am really irritated, and I'm
looking for a bit of sympathy
and there's Bernie layin'
on the couch, drinkin' a beer
and chewin'. No, not chewin'.
Poppin'. So, I said to him,
I said, "you pop that
gum one more time..."
and he did.
So I took the shotgun off the wall
and I fired two warning shots...
...into his head.

All:
He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame

If you'd have been there
If you'd have heard it
I betcha you would
Have done the same!

Katy:
I met Ezekiel Young from
Salt Lake city about two years ago
and he told me he was single
and we hit it off right away.
So, we started living together.
He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd
fix him a drink, We'd have dinner.
And then I found out,
"Single" he told me?
Single, my ass. Not only
was he married
...oh, no, he had six wives.
One of those Mormons, you know. So that
night, when he came home, I fixed him
his drink as usual.
You know, some guys just can't hold
their arsenic.

All:
Hah! He had it coming
He had it coming
He took a flower
In its prime
And then he used it
And he abused it
It was a murder
But not a crime!

Pop, six, squish, uh-uh
Cicero, Lipschitz

Roberta:
Now, I'm standing in the kitchen
carvin' up the chicken for dinner,
minding my own business,
and in storms my husband Wilbur,
in a jealous rage.
"You been screwin' the milkman,"
he says. He was crazy
and he kept screamin',
"you been screwin the milkman."
And then he ran into my knife.
He ran into my knife ten times.."

All:
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same!

Sandra:
Mit keresek, én itt? Azt mondják,
hogy a híres lakem lefogta a férjemet én meg
lecsaptam a fejét. De nem igaz, én ártatlan
vagyok. Nem tudom miért mondja
Uncle Sam, hogy én tettem. Probáltam
a rendõrségen megmagyarázni de nem értették meg...

("What am I doing here? They say my famous tenant held down my husband and I chopped his head off. But it's not true. I am innocent. I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain at the police station but they didn't understand.")

Katy:
Yeah, but did you do it?

Sandra:
UH UH, not guilty!

All:
He had it coming

Emmet:
My sister, Veronica and
I had this double act
and my husband, Charlie,
traveled around with us.
Now, for the last number in
our act, we did 20 acrobatic tricks
one two three four,five...splits, spread eagles,
back flips,flip flops,
one right after the other.
Well, this one night we were in the hotel Cicero,
the three of us,
boozin' and
havin' a few laughs
when we run out of ice.
So I went out to get some.
I come back, open the door
and there's Veronica and
Charlie doing Number Seventeen-
the spread eagle.

Well, I was in such a state of shock,
I completely blacked out.I can't remember a thing.
It wasn't until later,
when I was washing the blood off my hands
I even knew they were dead.

They had it coming

Girls:
They had it coming

Emmet: They had it coming

Girls:
They had it coming

Emmet:
They had it coming all along

I didn't do it

Girls:
She didnt do it!

Emmet:
But if I'd done it

Girls:
But if she'd done it!

Emmet:
How could you tell me that I was wrong?

They had it coming!

Girls:
They had it coming!

Emmet:
They had it coming!

Girls:
They had it coming!

Emmet:
They had it coming all along

I didnt do it

but if I'd done it, how could you tell me that I was wrong

Tesla:
I loved Alvin Lipschitz
more than I can possibly say.
He was a real artistic guy...
sensitive... a painter.
But
He was always trying
to find himself.
He'd go out every night
looking for himself
and on the way
he found Ruth,
Gladys,
Rosemary and Irving.
I guess you can say we broke
up because of artistic differences.
He saw himself as alive
and I saw him dead.

All:
The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum
The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum

They had it comin'
They had it comin'
They had it comin'
They had it comin'
They had it comin'
They had it comin'
All along
All along
'Cause if they used us
'Cause if they used us And they abused us
And they abused us
How could you tell us
How could you tell us That we were wrong?
That we were wrong?

He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had
Himself
To blame.
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it
I betcha
You would
Have done
The same!

Tie:
You pop that gum one more time!

Katy:
Single my ass.

Roberta:
Ten times!

Sandra:
Miert csukott Uncle Same bortonbe.

Emmet:
Number seventeen-the spread eagle.

Tesla:
Artistic differences.

Tie
Pop!

Katy:
Six!

Roberta:
Squish!

Sandra:
Uh Uh

Emmet:
Cicero

Tesla:
Lipschitz!

They all took turns, walking slinkilly from their " jail cells " and belted out their songs, dancing to the accompany of volunteers from the audience before the big finale. The audience exploded with applause again as Emmet and the girls all took a bow together. Slowly guest began staggering out to the rooms Cordelia had prepared for them. Nate gathered his intoxicated students around, himself pretty buzzed as well " I just wanna tell you all how proud I am of you, you really went the distance tonight and I couldnt be happier. Now off to bed with you all and sober up, theres still class in the morning....on second thought class is gonna start late " with that he left the room. Victoria dragged Tyrone off not to long after that. Emmet and Tanesha shared a look at that. Tanesha hugged Sandra from behind. The alcohal making her body feel warm " You were soo sexy up there " she whispered huskily into her girlfriends ear " I dont wanna seem to forward but do you wanna go back to my room? I dont really want the night to end just yet " It was a clear invitation, fueled by the booze but Tanesha would understand if she wanted to go back to Emmets room. Of course the way the fabulous one was starring at Noahs leaving form, he would not be sleeping in his own bed tonight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 pm

"Sandra had been drinking more tonight then she was ever used to. Usually Sandra would go slow but in her more drunken state she was fully open to the offer."

Sandra: Oh Tani of course I'll come to your place!!  Smile  Just let me tell Emmy, I mean Emmet.

"Sandra knew Emmet hated that Emmy nickname, it was a name the Mafia used for him and it ticked him off. But Sandra was drunk enough to where slip-ups happen. She went over to her best friend, with her girlfriend Tenesha by her side."

Sandra: Emm... it, Emmet.

"She laid a hand on the boys shoulder getting him to turn around."

Sandra: Emmet... I'm goingna (mix up of the word going and gonna) spent the kite with Teneeera.

"Sandra had no idea the hangover she'd have in the morning."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Elizabeth disappeared from site along with Marian, but not long after she got her glasses back. Tie frowned knowing they were probably up to no good, and she knew it was going to be her problem eventually. She started drinking much more than a human should have simply preparing for any news tomorrow. For now she sat down, drank, and barely noticed the footsteps approaching her.

Tie: Oh hello Roberta!

Roberta: Huh, usually people don't notice me.

Tie: I'm far more attentive when trying to get drunk. So what can an Ashford do for you?

Roberta: What happened between you and those two earlier?

"Tie stopped drinking and looked Roberta in the eye with a seriousness she usually reserved for enemies or insults. Roberta quickly picked up on the look and continued."

Roberta: I could just feel like you were going to kill that woman. Is she someone else we should worry about?

Tie: *sigh* she's my mother and her cohort is my sister. Quite annoying pains in my cute butt, however we get along...barely. Don't worry I will tell the others if it ever becomes an issue.

"The emphasis on that one letter made it clear that Roberta probably shouldn't say much else about it."

Roberta: From what I heard of your family I hope your right. Now I have to go and see how T's sister will react to Tyrone screwing his nemesis, or getting killed. Not sure what since she was close to killing him at one point. See ya

"Roberta left not knowing how to take this. It was just another issue they needed to solve. The young superhuman could barely keep track of how many potential threats they needed to learn more about. At least she had some time killers available for the next week. As Tyrone was getting dragged away kind of rethinking the whole violent coitus idea Roberta was giving him the thumbs up and leaving to her room.

On the otherside of the island another sceptor was being placed into the ground. Henry was tempted just to keep the golden jewel encrusted item with him, but he tried not to steal from his family especially family members who had a body count that could fell up this island."

Henry: Finally the last one.

"He reached into his pocket and was getting ready to call . When his phone reached his ear it shattered in his hand. Henry saw the almost invisible blade fly right by him and he immediately shot formed a barrier in the direction of the attack. His hand reached out and shot a gust of wind into in that direction. A small crater was formed in the sand, but no blood and guts littered the space. He looked around with wind swirling around him."

Henry: I didn't think I invited anyone to this one man party. Seriously party crashers are a little lame nowadays.

???: I'm the one...

"Henry immediately shot out wind to cut through the sound. His strike hit its target and electricity simply sparked from the spot. Curious Henry walked over and just saw a speaker sliced apart. Was this pre planned?"

???:Try not to do that again. As I said I'm the one who wants to know what you are doing here. I know that you are a member of the Ashford family. Why are you so interested in this place.

Henry: Keep talking through these speakers. I'll find you.

"Another blade was fired from behind him. Henry rolled out the way and turned around trying to find the assailant. There was nothing but an open space. His eyes moved frantically wondering how was he hiding on a beach with nothing but small rocks and sand concealing him? There had to be some signs of movement around, but he didn't even notice a sound other than a blade wizzing by. Unless..."

Henry: Heh so I'm guessing your training in stealth and tracking is pretty good. Not to mention your invisibility trick. Impressive but...

"Henry punched the ground forcing a large amount of his mana into the sand and forced the wind to cause a whirlwind. The sand picked up all around him causing a storm of dust and rock. Even his truck was getting picked up, but he wasn't affected."

Henry: I got a little magic trick of my own.

"There was a few sparks arcing and dying out as the target's cloak was gone. Hideki was caught up in the storm and was a prime target for the Freelancer. Whatever he heard about the Ashford's was wrong. What this guy could do was not in the report. Henry waved at him and summoned some electricity for his final attack."

Henry: See ya later kid!

"A bolt slammed into the cyborg's chess and fired him out from the storm. Henry snapped his fingers and the sand simply dropped from the sky as the wind vanished. Hideki was face first on the ground as if paralyzed by the attack. Henry walked towards him slowly so he could get rid of the corpse. more electricity arced around his right hand in preparation for his next strike. However he noticed a twitch from the body and immediately formed a barrier. Hideki took out a submachine gun and fired a flurry of bullets at Henry. The wind around him formed a barrier to divert the bullets away."

Henry: The hell? You shouldn't even be moving!

"Hideki jumped up and kept suppressing Henry. Before the mage could react a grenade was tossed towards him. It was flashbang. He had to cover his eyes from the blinding light of the grenade. The noise wasn't enough for him to completely stop putting power in his barrier. When he could see again the target was gone. Henry didn't know what really happened. Someone else here was trying to screw with Tie's plan. He got into his truck determined to get the hell out of there. Whatever that thing was he didn't want to even deal with it anymore. Not getting paid enough for it."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 am

" Ooooh, weell have fun then Sandra my precious dear " Emmet giggled uncontrollably as he hugged Sandra tightly " Sweet dreams my precious onem this night has seen much glory and the following days can only be filled with more! " He kissed her on the cheek and flew off, crashing into a few walls on the way to his room.

Tanesha took Sandra and led the girl to her room. Starting at a light pace till they were running and laughing, holding each other up from falling. Tanesha fumbled to unlock her door. The two girl falling theough the door, barely closing it behind them before collapsing on Tanesha's bed. Still laughing, Tanesha scooted closer and started kising Sandra. Sweet and chaste, barely there but baiting.

A few doors away Victoria and Tyrone slipped into his room, Victoria's thrown off bra getting caught in the door and neither caring.

Noah was finding it very difficult to fall asleep, only in a pair of sweat pants. The nights events had been very entertaining and fun, following their first conversation, Noah spent the rest of the time with Emmet and his friends. It was nice, especially when Emmet would select him as a dance partner. The more intoxicated he became the more physical he seemed to become too. Which had to do great with his current predicament. No matter how many time he " Relieved " himself, the heat of lust stood at attention. He sighed and contemplated going for a run when he heard a knock at his door. He got up and padded over to it. He jaw practically hit the floor as he starred at Emmet, wearing only a mini white bathrobe.

Emmet licked his lips, Noah's clothes covered quite the treasure. He hadnt noticed before quite how tall Noah was, well over six feet. He was very well muscled, defined pecs, and by Gaga those abbs. Emmet's eyes widened as his gaze drifted lower to the way Noah's sweat pants stretched out. Oh yes, this was happening.

Emmet:
What are you waiting for?
Nobody's gonna show you how
Why work for someone else
To do what you can do right now?

Got no boundaries and no limits
If there's excitement, put me in it
If it's against the law, arrest me
If you can handle it, undress me

Emmet walked past a stupefied Noah right into his room, dancing seductively. He slowly lowered his robe before throwing it away, revealing he was wearing a pair of tight black briefs.

Emmet:
Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath
I can go on and on and on
When the lights go down and there's no one left

Give it to me, yeah
No one's gonna show me how
Give it to me, yeah
No one's gonna stop me now

Emmet hopped onto the stripper pole in the middle of the room and spun around on it, climbing up and going down with a level of ease that would put the highest level erotic dancer to shame.( Noah: Why is there a stripper pole in my room?)

Emmet:
They say that a good thing never lasts
And then it has to fall
Those are the the people that did not
Amount to much at all

Give me the bassline and I'll shake it
Give me a record and I'll break it
There's no beginning and no ending
Give me a chance to go and I'll take it

Give it to me, yeah
Give it to me, yeah

Emmet hung off the pole upside down and starred at Noah lustfully.

Emmet(Noah):
Watch this

Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (what?)
Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it

He hopped off the pole and over to Noah, intent on using him as the pole now.

Emmet(Noah):
(to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right)
(to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right)
(to the left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right)
Get stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...
(left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right)

Emmet:

Give it to me, yeah
Give it to me, yeah

You're only here to win
Get what they say?
You're only here to win
Get what they do?
They'd do it too
If they were you
You done it all before
It ain't nothing new

You're only here to win
Get what they say?
You're only here to win
Get what they do?
They'd do it too
If they were you
You done it all before
It ain't nothing new

Give it to me, yeah
Give it to me, yeah
Give it to me, yeah
Give it to me, yeah

Give it to me

Noah slammed their mouths together in a passionate kiss and carried Emmet off to his bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jericho sat in his room gazing from his crystal ball, he'd sensed the arrival of several magic users of late " Hmm, so many going ons of late. Perhaps it's times I begin to contemplate what plans I can put into action myself " beside him his familiar Ourobos was whispering in his ear what it was learning as Eva lay sprawled out on the floor staring fondly through a scrapbook she'd made of Troy, most of the photo's he wasnt aware she had.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alan gulped in a large breath of air, he was drenched in sweat. Mana eeking out of him small quantities. Another spell he'd attempted had flopped on him. What was it now? 4/10 times he met with success, the rest of the time it failed. Why, Alice was a figment of his imagination.....or was he the false one? It didnt matter. They shared this body and it's power. Why could she bring out their potential why he could barely do card tricks. He slammed the spell book down on the floor of their room and curled up in a ball as he moped. Sudenly the book flew open and stopped on a certain page. He tentavely crawled over and inspected it, he gasped his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets. He picked the book up with shaky hands " THIS, oh if I could summon that which my sister prizes as her favorite pet then I would be the dominant one. I've never tried it but WE are the SAME person and it's time I started acting like it.....hahhaha, oh yes I'll call it just as soon as I get the necessary ingrediants. Hopefully Alice doesnt wake up before then oh I cant wait to see the look on her face! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:11 am

"Sandra was quick to to kiss Tenesha back as she snuggled in close to the girl. Sandra removed her top soon after leaving only her bra on her upper body as she smiled at Tenesha."

Sandra: Come on girl, I know you want some of this.

"Sandra was wasted, in this state she seemed to not be afraid at all and fully open to Tenesha wanting to make out. Sandra laid a hand on Tenesha side, running it slowly down over her hip to the leg. When Sandra went to run her hand back up, she moved her hand from the side of Tenesha leg to the front, heading slowly in the direction of a more private area while smiling."

Sandra: Don't worry Tani, I'm ready girl. I've been ready all night.

"Sandra originally never planned for this, but in her drunken state her emotion and passion was utterly overriding her rational thinking, which was very good for Tenesha as it appeared Sandra was not only willing to make out, but ready to start the events herself if Tenesha wouldn't."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 am

Tanesha smirked and skillfully unhooked Sandra's bra before the other girl realized it from off " Don't worry baby " spoke as she sucked on Sandra's neck and delighted at the way she shivered " I'm gonna show you heaven "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 am

"Sandra laid back n the bed, laying on her back now as Tenesha took the mounted position. Sandra smiled as Tesesha comment, it was clear already that Sandra was wanting Tenesha to take the lead. Sandra didn't have much experience with this girl on girl action and would probably, at least on this night, be largely enjoying the ride."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 am

"It didn't take much to get Tyrone's clothes off. A snap of his fingers and his power stripped him down to his underwear and that was gone pretty quickly. He didn't take much time thinking about actually being in the same room as Victoria and not getting beaten down. Instead he just couldn't help to see how rough she could really get. He pulled her to him with his power and came in for a passionate kiss. Whatever happens after tonight wasn't even a present thought in his mind.

The next morning Tie was jogging down the beach in her jogging suit. Just looking casual as she was jogging at a speed of 40 kph. There was a noticeable amount of magic being used last night, and she was worried since Henry never called her to finish the job. As she went down the beach she saw the wreckage of a truck and one of the sceptors that Henry placed. She touched and imbued it with mana activating it. In moments it drove itself deep into the ground hidden from site."

Tie: What did you do this time little brother.

"She took off to the arena. Along the way she saw shrapnel, bullet casings and even a few blades embedded rocks. All these signs told her that something fun was going on out here, but the arena had no signs of battle around it. When walking towards the entrance Henry stood at the top of it and waved at her."

Henry: HEY SIS!

"Even from down where she was Tie could see some tears in his clothing and even some minor wounds. She used wind magic to form a path up the structure and skated on the air to the top."

Tie: Why haven't you completed your mission?

Henry: You could be a little nicer to me. As you see I've been through a lot tonight!

Tie: Some blood was spilled, but not enough to make me worry. Now answer me.

Henry: Ugh fine then. Okay like you said I was placing the artifacts in their proper places. Even used some of the family gems to make sure the spell would work. I was getting ready to call you then bam! Some asshole just tossed a knife at my cell phone.

"He continued with a few exaggerations and some lies about how the fight banter went 'Get down on your knees Mage!' and Henry supposedly said 'I'm not your mother last night.' of course Tie could easily see what wast lies."

Tie: So a cyborg was giving you trouble?

Henry: Yeah and we don't even have any human cyborgs like that in Ashford security or R&D. We have branches working in AI not that Cyberpunk crap.

Tie: Even more insolent creatures I need to tame it seems. Thank you for your assistance. For now you should leave. There are too many family members here.

Henry: Huh so the bitch who disowned me and Marian actually crashed the party?

Tie: Of course, so now I have to activate the ritual myself. I sense you are a little weak so I will finish the ritual. I don't need you dying on me.

Henry: Well at least there are some traces of my sister in there.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:58 am

(Before the time skip)
Tanesha began going in for the kill as music started playing.

Sandra:
It's Britney Bitch
I see you,
And i just wanna dance with you

Everytime they turn the lights down
Just wanna go that extra mile for you
You got my display of affection
Feels like no one else in the room (but you)

Tanesha and Sandra:
We can get down like there's no one around
We keep on rocking, we keep on rockin'
Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancing
They keep watching, keep watchin'
Feels like the the crowd was saying

Gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gimme more

Tanesha:
The center of attention, even when we're up against the wall
You got me in a crazy position (Sandra:uh huh)
If you're on a mission (Sandra:ooh)
You got my permission oh

Sandra and Tanesha:
We can get down like theres no one around
We keep on rockin, we keep on rockin', rockin'
Cameras are flashin while we're dirty dancin
They keep watchin, keep watchin'
Feels like the crowd is sayin

I just can't control myself, oh!
They want more? Well I'll give them more, ow!

Gimme more, gimme more
Gimme more, gimme more babe
(Danja, Danja, Danja, Danja)
I just want more

Gimme gimme, gimme, gimme gimme
(Danja, Danja, Danja, Danja)

Bet you didnt see this one comin
The incredible Ligo
The legendary Miss Britney Spears
And the unstoppable Danja
Ah, you gonna have to remove me
Cause I aint goin nowhere

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 am

"In the morning Sandra had awoken some time after Tenesha who was already dressed for school. Sandra seemed almost shocked she started remember the night as she sat up, using the bed sheets to cover her now nude body. The events of the night was slow coming to her, her heading was throbbing from one hell of a hangover. But before long every was there."

Sandra: Tenesha...

"Sandra didn't even know how to describe last night, it was wondrous, she'd never felt that way before."

Sandra: Tenesha last night... my I can't even explain it. I'd never been pleasured like that before... it was, oh my. I wish I could find the words for it.

"When Sandra tried moving around was when the headache from the hangover kicked in."

Sandra: Ugh now I remember why I don't drink often, ow my head.

"She laid back in the bed, she thought about if she wanted to just opt to skip day. She didn't even feel like going as far as Emmet's room, let alone run around school all day. She just felt like staying where she was and sleeping off this hangover."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 am

Victoria slipped out of Tyrones room first thing in the morning, leaving a happily asleep Tyrone in the middle of his destroyed room. Her heels in hand, she did the traditional walk of shame, made worse because she'd enjoyed every inch-um every minute of it.

Emmet was floating a few inches in the air, feeling like he was on cloud nine.Noah, as he'd assumed had been a virgin. But Emmet had thourohly enjoyed teaching him, he was certainly a quick learner and by the tenth time he was a pro. " Oooh, sitting down will be a luxury for awhile but oooh so worth it, I feel like a new woman this morning "

Noah was grinning like a fool as he layed in the middle of his room, naked. Last night/this morning was the greatest day of his life. He couldnt believe what he'd been missing out on " God is good but Emmet is better "

Tanesha climbed back onto the bed and cuddled against Sandra " It was perfect " she assured as she stroked the other girls hair " You know, my mama taught me her remedy for hangovers, I can go whip it up for you if you want otherwise I dont think anyone would mind if you took the day off " Last night really had been perfect, Sandra had been so receptive to everything they did. The way her skin turned pink, her gasp and moans. Tanesha found herself getting aroused all over again.

Emmet was still in his sexual high when the music started playing, he spun in the air, passing by Victoria without noticing.

Emmet:
I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through...

Emmet and Noah
I didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you...

Sandra and Tanesha:
I was beat
Incomplete
I'd been had
I was sad and blue

Victoria and Tyrone:
But you made me feel...
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new...

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time

Emmet, Sandra, Tanesha, and Noah:
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine

Sandra:
Gonna give you all my love, girl
My fear is fading fast...

Tyrone and Victoria:
I've been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last...

Emmet and Noah:
You're so fine
And you're mine
Make me strong
Yeah you make me bold

Sandra and Tanesha:
Oh your love thawed out...
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold

Emmet, Noah, Sandra, Tanesha, Tyrone, and Victoria:
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time (Victoria: Hey, yeah)
Like a virgin
With your heartbeat
Next to mine...

Emmet, Sandra, and Victoria:
Oooh (Tanesha and Noah: Whoah)
Oooh, (Victoria: Whoah whoah)
Oooh (Tanesha and Noah: Whoah) oooh, (Victoria: Yeahh yeah yeah)
Oooh (Tanesha and Noah: Whoah) oooh, (Victoria: Whoah whoah)

Victori:
You're so fine
And you're mine

Victoria and Tyrone:
I'll be yours
'Till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide!

Emmet, Sandra, Tyrone, Noah, and Tanesha:
Like a virgin, (Victoria: You make me feel like a virgin)
Touched for the very first time (Victoria: Oh, baby)

Emmet, Tyrone, Sandra, Tanesha and Noah:
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine

Like a virgin

Emmet and Noah:
Ooh, ooh...
Like a virgin (Sandra: Hey!)

Emmet, Victoria, and Sandra:
Feels so good inside

Emmet:
When you hold me

Sandra:
When you hold me

Tyrone:
When your heart beats

Noah:
When your heart beats

Tanesha:
When you love me

Victoria:
When you love me baby (Sandra and Tanesha: Oh oh oh whoah)

Emmet, Noah, Sandra, Tanesha, Victoria, and Tyrone:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh,
Oh, oh, oh, oh (Emmet: Yeah)

Sandra and Tanesha:
Oh oh yeah

Emmet:
Oh

Emmet, Noah, Sandra, Tanesha, Victoria, and Tyrone:
Like a virgin

" Like a Virgin " By Madonna
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:30 pm

"That song had quickly changed Sandra's mind about taking a day off."

Sandra: You know what? I'm not taking a day off after all.

"Sandra got up and Tenesha helped with the hangover (I'm not sure if the song was the help or not so I just mentioned it). When Sandra was ready to get dressed she sighed realizing all her stuff was at Emmets. By this time she'd just stepped out of the shower with Tenesha who decided to help the girl get cleaned up (and play around a little, of course)."

Sandra: I guess I'll have to put on what I wore last night until I can run to Emmet's place and get my school cloths... wearing that is going to have me smelling of alcohol again though.  Sad 

"By the time the party ended everybody's attire from that night could use a good wash. Sandra started wondering if Tenesha could probably lone her a uniform for the day, if she had one extra and if they wasn't to far apart in size."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

After that song was over Tyrone immediately landed on the bed. Returning to his former position as a happy happy teenager who just had rough sex he really wanted to see bend over, or on top of him, or on his face and many other positions.

Tyrone was sprawled out on the bed when he began to wake up. His eyes struggled to open so he could peer around and take a look at his surroundings. What he saw first was a bed with just him in it. "and she left. Well she didn't seem like the cuddling type." He tried rolling over on his back and felt a sharp pain just immediately go through his torso when he tried rolling over.

"ow my back. ow my head. Dammit it hurts down there to? What did we do?" He sat up and looked at the disaster that was formally called a room. "Oh that's what happened." Tyrone smiled a little to himself thinking about what happened last night. He at least did get some practice with telekinesis and using it on certain sensitive regions of the body. Now he knows what it feels like to get rough with a super strong girl with a rather high libido. That person being Victoria did make it extremely satisfying since he wanted to get her in bed for awhile now. Something about women who want to beat the crap out of him was a strange turn on.

For the moment he struggled to get up and get his clothes on. Of course that was the easy part. Now the hard part was getting back to his room without noticeably limping. He briefly thought about Adrian's feelings on the subject, but he really didn't know whether or not he'd actually care about it. As he made it outside Tyrone started thinking about their confession last night. "Oh shit am I an asshole?"

When his phone started ringing Tyrone checked the name. "Hey little sis can we talk later. I feel like dying."

"I would've thought you would feel much better after a night of amazing passion with your arch enemy." Sarah was smiling hoping to have a little fun with this. Of course she needed some entertainment while doing some extra work for classmates. Gotta have some insurance for later.

"Who...told you?"

Sarah giggled wondering if she should reveal it. "It doesn't matter. However from what I've heard about Adrian and Victoria you just dipped your manhood in your best friend's backyard. Wow that sounds dirty when I say it."

"So I guess I'm a horrible person right?"

"Hahahaha no. I congratulate you on your efforts. For betraying your friend you have now earned the right to be called a Hill."

He could hear her actually clapping in the phone. Each clap was giving him an even worse headache, but he knew a way to shut her up. "So I'm guessing to confirm that you are a member of this family I guess you would have to jump Adrian's bone."

"Don't joke."

"I heard he's pretty big to."

There was nothing but the sound of Sarah hanging up. Tyrone smiled feeling at least a little better now.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:21 pm

As if reading Sandra's mind, Tanesha pulled one of her spare uniforms from the closetand a pair of shoes " I think were close enough in size that they should be confortable for you " her phone buzzed, signaling a text message. She checked it and rolled her eyes. As she'd known, Victoria was freaking out. An evil thought crossed her mind though, she hadnt entirely forgiven her friend for the momentary upstaging of last night. A quick text to Emmet and all was well " Well now I suppose i'll have to help you get " dressed " now " Tanesha smiled innocently and failing. It would be awhile before they left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet got back to his room and showered before getting dressed. He hummed a little tune as he fixed his hair, it was around that time that he got Tanesha's text message. He burst out laughing after reading it. Certain parts of last night immediately came back to him. He grabbed his satchel and exited his room, floating off to Victoria's room. He knocked and was immediately dragged into the room.

" Oh Tani what took you so lo- her sentence fell short as he realized it was Emmet that was in her room. She'd donned her uniform but her hair still looked like she'd been through a wind tunnel. They stood or in Emmets case, floated in spot for awhile. Neither saying anything but Emmet wore an irratating look that screamed " I KNOW EVERYTHING " she was about to tell him to sit down when he riffled around in his bag and pulled out a comb.

" Ok I cant stand the sight of that abomination you call hair, sit down and talk to mama Emmet "

Victoria gave him a withering look but after awhile she sat down on her bed. Emmet floated over and immediately went to work

" So....you and Tyrone huh? "

" ............. "

" Oh dont be coy, we all saw you all over each other. What else was the end result going to be? "

" Ugh.....I feel disgusted with myself. I loathe that bastard and yet "

" You let him ride you like a mechanical bull "

"........................."

" Was it good? Now thats the question "

".........It was great, I mean i've been fucked by a telekinetic before but he didnt use his power during "

" There you go, good sex can be the deciding factor if a situation is regrettable or not "

" I love Adrian..... "

" Of course you do sweety, but I cant imagine he'll care. You have a specific arrangement with him dont you? "

" Ah so he told you about that, why am I not suprised by that. Yes, our relationship is open but that doesnt mean I wanna jump in bed with just anyone "

Emmet repressed a nort as he used a little hairspray " Well for all the animousity between you and Tyrone, clearly theres something more. The most honest people are children and drunks. Perhaps theres more to your relationship then you wanna see. Adrians a decen......goo.....a certain type of guy but do you see yourself walking down the aile with him or bringing him home mama and papa? " Emmet was no fool, Adrian was dark, that much was abundantly clear based on his pretty yet emotionless singing. Falling in love with him would only result in pain and yet Emmet felt himself dangerously close to the edge. No, he'd sworn off love forever, he didnt want that agony, never again. He was so lost in thought that he missed the question Victoria asked him.

" Cry your pardon? "

" I asked about you and that guy with the giant lips "

" His lips are slightly larger then is considered normal but they arent deserving of riddicule. His name is Noah Arkson and he just transferred here yesterday "

" So you fuck him? Oh wait your girl in that right "

" Rather bluntly put and to answer you I fall into the category of being a bottom. But.....yes! I visited him last night after the party, liquid courage leading my path and it certainly paid off "

" He looks like a virgin or did I guess "

" He was but he certainly got over it rather quickly "

" Is he bigger then Adrian? "

" Is Tyrone "

Both respodended at the same time

" No "

This got a bit of laughter out of them.

" But.....it may have been a little better, I mean Adrians practically a sex god and he just seems to know all of the right spots to hit but....um "

" You cant tell if he's really enjoying it. I like getting my rocks off but I also enjoy the fact of knowing my partner is enjoying it as well. Noah was certainly enjoying himself "

" Tyrone too....ugh that just makes this all the worse "

" Now were in the morning after. Obviously your going with the " it didnt happen " plan, I dont want to do that. I certainly wouldnt turn Noah away from my bed "

" So you want him to be a fuck buddy then "

" I prefer the term Gentlemen caller if you dont mind "

" That makes you sound like a hooker then "

" In this day and age I suppose. There all done "

Victoria got up to look at herself in the mirror and was amazed. Her hair was shining, normally kept straight it was curled up with ringlettes. She smiled at her reflection and starred at herself all over. Emmet put his supplies away and made his way towards the door.

" This doesnt mean I like you " Victoria said, still caught up in her reflection.

" Nor I you, I just cant stand to see such ugliness. I would do Troys hair....right before I shoved the handle of a comb into his left eye socket " and he was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet entered the cafeteria and loaded up a plate of pancakes, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, etc before finding a vacant table and digging in. He couldnt recall the last time he'd been so ravenous. Good sex did that to a person.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm

"Hmmm the Lance of Longinus would've been better, but this will do. Convert!" Tie commanded the ancient ebony spear head. It was used by the Aztecs for certain ritualistic sacrifice. The power still left in it was the last piece she needed. The stone floated into the air and dug itself into the Earth. This was the last artifact she needed to properly activate. This process wasn't really flashy. All she needed to do was place the artifacts in their power places. They all drew power from both Tie and the Arena. The immediate drain caused her to stumble a little. In a few seconds it became easily manageable when the drain was slowed down.

"Another success as always!"

"I can feel what you've done even here." Excalibur spoke to her from the dorm room. The magic used would be noticeable to anyone. The purpose however wasn't entirely clear. "Constructing a territory here is risky."

"Oh no no its merely rudimentary. The purpose isn't to keep anyone out. Its merely to detect a very specific type of magic. As you know our fellow Fallen seems to have discovered someone using a powerful Reality Marble. I'm going to use this to find out friend."

"Battles within these realities are not simple. The tricks used there can fell even Angels. I am intrigued to see how you will approach it."

Tie already thought of this and knew it would be difficult. In reality if the user wasn't talented or powerful enough it should still be tricky to deal with them. Especially in her current form. "Merely wait and see. I'm going to destroy or recruit them. Mostly I just want their power and then I will be one step closer to the end game."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:35 am

"Sandra knew that look."

Sandra: Oh, still feeling a bit frisky are we.

"Sandra smiled. They may end up being a little late for class this morning."

---

"Emmet was soon joined by Katy who had some bacon and eggs. She took a seat at Emmet's table sitting across from him. She looked at him a moment before speaking."

Katy: Well you seem to be in a good mood this morning.

"Emmet was the first person from the glee club she'd seen around so far this morning."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 am

Emmet greeted her warmly as she sat down " Oh my dear how could I not be, given last nights events and encounters. I feel simply.....renewed " he giggled a little before sipping his orange juice and calling Kaiser over who'd just entered the cafeteria and gotten a tray. He sat down by Emmet, noting that the other boy wasnt sitting in a chair but floating in the air.

" Good morning, anyone suffering from a hangover? " he asked in good humor. Emmet tossed his head back with flair

" Thankfully no, I've never been plagued by such things. What of you, I recall you getting into a drinking contest with several business men. I'm suprised your liver is still functioning "

Kaiser shrugged " I have an insanely high alcohol tolerance. I dont really think it's possible for me to get drunk. Something I got from my mother "

" The more I hear about this woman the more endearing she seems. I wish I could have met her "

Kaiser pushed his food around a little " Honestly I think you would have got along really well with her " he started eating, in an almost distracted manner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Thats why they call it a quicky " Tanesha licked her lips before pouncing again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah had seen Emmet in the cafeteria with his friends but decided against greeting them. He didnt know how this whole hookup business went. Now that they'd had sex did that mean that they couldnt talk to each other anymore or that they were in a relationship? He shook his head and wandered off in the opposite direction. He had other things he needed to think about, in the direction of the beach, mana was starting to gather and needed to see what magus was weaving a spell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan huffed as he trekked through the forest. He'd spent most of the night out gathering everything he'd need. For most other things he'd need to improvise, He finally made it to his destination. A large pond in a clearing. He dropped the massive bag he'd been lugging and immediately got to work. First of all he'd have to make sure he couldnt be bothered with till the time was right. He'd been dropping a trail of herbs ever since he entered the forest and now he walked in a full circle around the area. He pulled out a vial and poured the liquid content out. The moment it hit one of the circle lines, energy pulsed through it " I may not be good for much but at least I can do a decent barrier. This entire area will be cut off now, no person or animal will go near it and mana wont seep out, for a few hours anyway. By late tonight I will have summoned it! " he grinnned to himself and the spell book.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexus was lost in thought as pondered his existance. He had once been an immortal all powerful lich, an undead sorcerer. Now look what he'd been reduced to, nothing but a skull, bound to the power of his apprentice. A boy was currently directing his zombie minion to unearth every grave in the cemetary.

" Are you crazy! There have to be thousands if not millions of graves in this place " Eva whined.

" There are exactly 10,000 graves, now cease your complaining and get to work minion "

Eva glared at him, hands on her hips " Why dont you do it, just work some magic and boom insta open graves "

Jericho shook his head " I'll have to be more sparring with my magic for awhile. Theres a lot of workings of it. On top of that the mages association and church both have representatives on the island. Now isnt exactly the time to go to war. All the more reason for you to get started. I realize that your to worthless to get all of them done today. I'll decided on a suitable number for today "

" And what would that number be? "

" Dig "

"@#$! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian knocked on Victoria's door and waited a moment before it flew open and she stepped out, looking guilty " Um, good morning Adrian "

" Good Morning, shall we get breakfast? "

She nodded and walked beside him in silent for a moment. Finally she couldnt take it anymore "I um about last night and you know who "

Adrian waved her off " It's all within the perameters of our agreement. Tyrone is one of my best friends so why would I be bothered? "

Victoria was taken aback, true she hadnt expected Adrian to be bothered but this response was so candid and nonchalant. " Ok, as long as were fine " she moved closer to him and he automatically put his arm around her " Last night was fun, all things considered "

" Yeah, it was fun. From what I saw of everyones intoxicated forms " he'd forgone doing any drinking himself in favor of just watching them, Emmet in particular. After a few drinks he kept coming to him every ten minutes for a " talk " out in the hallway " I imagine there was more fun had after the party though "

Victoria blushed crimson red " Um yes, Sandra and Tani, Emmet and that big lipped guy "

She nearly tripped as Adrian came to an abrupt halt but he immediatly started walking again " That tall blode guy that was hanging out with us, I dont think I caught his name "

" I believe it's Noah Arkson "

" Heh, how biblical "

After that they were back to silence. Victoria kept shooting him looks, what had that reaction been about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 30 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next