Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

" I'm fine with claiming victory anytime my dear and this certainly gives us our next detination, you can never shop to much " Emmet advised sagely before biting into his burger. His compliments to the chef, it reminded him of the food court, he wondered if the same mutant worked on all the islands food.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
" Girl you aint lyin, we definetly have to come here more often "
The waiter refilled their drinks and brought them a complimentary basket of breadsticks, giving them each a wink before going to the next table " Well we certainly draw some attention dont we, two fine bitches " Tanesha gave her hair a nice flip back to emphasise, grinning as she thought how much a certain queen would approve.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:28 pm

"Sandra gently brushed hers back over her shoulder."

Sandra: Oh! I guess we most certainly do.

"Sandra shared the grin, so much attention felt great. It made her felt special, in a good way. Sandra liked where things was going, Tenesha was compassionate yet had such a great personality. She was willing to share her past Sandra, everything was going so beautifully."

Sandra: Well what should we do after this? Still seems early.

---

Tesla: Can never shop to much, I like your style Emmet.

"Tesla and the other girls got to their meals as it all arrived."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:51 am

"Tyrone took a deep breath before answering and tried blinking away the tears that was slowly building up."

Tyrone: I loved it, but this movie had three things. A little bit of sci fi, online gaming reference, and romance that never lets go of your heartstrings. Hard to not get me choked up.

"He smiled the second he realized his hand was touching Victoria's. It felt almost natural when it happened during the movie. When the credits rolled they both got up to leave. Tyrone usually liked watching it just to see who worked on the film, but this time he was a little excited. When they were outside he turned to her keeping his hand intertwined with hers."

Tyrone: We can head to a fancy restaurant to finish off the night if you want. This time I would want a little...build up before we have another amazing night together.

----------------------------------------------------

Tie: I have two important pieces of information for you Tesla. One I always approve of women stripping off their clothes. Two you can always be more fierce.

"She smiled enjoying Tesla's performance. When Tesla was finishing up Tie was busy licking her ice cream sundae as if she was getting paid to get every man  at that booth excited. Some of them were already trying to hurry up and leave. They could only take so much excitement. Of course she was a little surprised no one was complaining to loudely about their competition."

Roberta: You bitches are terrible people. However this does give me an idea. If I decide to start a strip club after highschool would any of you want to work part time?

Tie: The future leader of my family's business wouldn't look great on a stripper pole. Oh who cares when I'm in the Oval office there's going to be a stripper pole in it.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:03 am

" Stripper poles seem to be coming back into fashion " Emmet mused after sipping his shake " Anyone who's anyone has them in their homes. Hmm, I simply must have one installed in my room, Noah has one in his " Emmet gave them a brief recap of his escapades with the choir boy from the previous night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria made no comment about spending another night together. It would probably happen again but he wasnt gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing that. She adopted a casual and slightly flippant air " Dinner sounds nice, theater food seems to leave you hungry for more, wouldnt you say? " she finished off a lollypop she'd been sucking on through most of the movie.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha checked her watch, they'd spent more time at the restaurant then planned and missed the movie but they could always see what else was planning. Tanesha proposed this idea to her girlfriend to see what she thought.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:55 am

Tesla: I'm ill to bet I can put on a nice show. I kinda wish I have a pole her to be honest. I'm not sure that would do overall well as a carer. But it could be fun.

"Katy was surprised everybody was seeming ok with getting nude on a moments notice if a situation called for it. It didn't seem very classy for all the wealthy at this table. Katy wasn't ashamed of her body by any means, but doing a random strip show or pole dance just to get a guys attention came off as awful slutty. But then, that's how she was raised."

---

Sandra: I'm alright with that.

"It seemed a bit of a shot in the dark, hopefully something was on they could enjoy."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Once everyone finished their meals, they headed for the nearest store to do some shopping. A medium sized store with a variety of different outfits and accessories. It was quaint with a dark and cool atmosphere. Emmet breezed through the rack, his fingers gliding through the selection though not actually looking at anything, leaving it up to intuition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra and Tanesha were soon back in the limo heading for the theater, having paid for the meal. Once they got to their destination they scanned the movie selections. They appeared to be just in time for a movie called the Puppeteer of death, clearly a horror themed flick. " You up for a little scare? I promise to hold you the entire time " Tanesha teased.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:40 pm

"Tesla usually preferred ice white clothing that a high class, yet a little bit of a unusual style. This store had good quality clothing but not really anything her style. She ended up with a white shot dress, ash white leather jacket and picked a new pair of shoes as well, white knee high heels boots. She topped it off with a pearl pendent necklace with a gold chain and deemed herself ready. She felt she looked a bit like her GTA 5 online character, but it would do for now."

---

"Sandra kinda had enough scares lately with Troy's sudden obsession with her, but this was fiction, not reality. This would be a good scare, something accelerating and exciting, not generally terrifying. Sandra smiled taking her girlfriend hand and holding her close."

Sandra: Ok let's go for it. I'm up for a thrill!

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:40 am

Tyrone: Fine dining it is then! On our way

"Tyrone led to the limo somewhat disappointed she was done with the lollipop. Getting a male teenager aroused wasn't difficult and dealing with that while getting choked up from a movie made him more worked up than unusual. At least there was little chance of him getting bored for now.

They drove through town and stopped at a upscale restaurant. The reservations Tyrone made got them a good table. He stood tall and confident that this would be a good experience. It was better than a hour ago when he was nervous trying to hurry up and set up something last minute. The restaurant similar to many like it wasn't large. A two story tall building able to serve a couple dozen paying customers. Tyrone took out the seat for Tanesha and found his seat."

Tyrone: We didn't have much time to talk during the movie. I honestly don't know much at all about you other than you're hot, on the cheer team, a great singer, really strong and I've always had a childish love for annoying you. Sorry about that.

-----------------------------

Tie: The church aren't to picky as always.

"She mumbled in response to Emmet's comment about Noah and stripper poles. They always claimed to be against certain vices. Of course someone like Emmet comes along and changes their mind."

Roberta: If you don't mind me asking. How many guys have you been with since you've been here Emmet? I think Tyrone told me he was a bit jealous that he was not getting laid that often.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Emmet picked out a few articles of clothing here and there, sliding on a nice black jacket with a red kanji of " Evil " sewed on the back. He had the other things he bought dropped off to his room before responding to Roberta's question.
" A woman doesnt kiss and tell, buuut, counting Adrian, Noah, Milo, and Kano, then its been a total of 10 guys so far, honestly its a fairly low number "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Again Victoria had to admit she suprised by Tyrone, it was a very nice restaurant. Honestly the whole pyramid thing had happened so long ago and didnt really brook consideration anymore. Considering everything that had happened between them since then, she suppose she could let it slide.
" ........It's alright " she amended after a moment " It does help to get along better since were in Glee club together. From what i've heard we can expect to hit up competitions in the future. Well, what do you wanna know? " the two spent a while going back and forth, answering basic quetions like favorite color, brand of music, sexual positions, basic stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------
Tanesha laced their fingers together as they entered the theater, perchasing some drinks and candy before sitting down. Keeping their hands together the entire time, even as the previews started playing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:43 pm

"Katy was a bit surprised by Emmet, 10 guys being a low number."

Katy: Honest my folks would call you a whore, or whatever the male equal of that is, being with 10 guys so soon.

"What mainly got to Katy was how casually Emmet spoke of it. She couldn't imagine how many guys he would get with by the years end."

Tesla: There is nothing wrong with one expressing their sexual desires.

"Tesla rejoined the group just in time to hear Katy respond to Emmet, she had broken off by herself to shop."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:56 am

Roberta: Well I have some catching up to do then.

"She said before finishing her orange soda. The amount of people Emmet had six with at the school didn't surprise Roberta too much. Even her own brother had a thing for men, but always tried and failed to hide it. There had to be plenty of other guys that Emmet would catch."

Tie: Hmm sounds fun, but I don't plan on partaking in the local cuisine anytime soon.

Roberta: You have a due date?

Tie: Of course not. It may be surprising to you, but the simple fact is I am extremely picky. The moment I find the individual I want to break my bed with I am sure to show you all the video.

"She took another bite of a donut as if what was said wasn't unusual. Of course she looked to be enjoying the food more than the talk about sex. Even as an Angel she hasn't even really lost her virginity. There were instances where she thought about it, but her own duties and simply fate destroyed those chances."

-----------------------------------------------

"The topic about how much Tyrone loved to just not talk when hanging out made him feel a little awkward. It was one of those questions of what is your favorite thing to do. For him just enjoying being around someone was good enough."

Tyrone: So what is your favorite thing to do on a Friday? Don't worry if it involves talking I will talk until the world ends.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:31 am

Katy: I'm agree with Lilia. I'm more inclined to find that one true love, somebody who will be with you forever. I rather hold out for the day I meet that man or women, then to just give my body away on anybody.

"After seeing Sandra hook up with Tenesha, Katy realized one truly could find love in any form. So she wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of that special someone ultimately turning out to be a lady."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Tie: Brilliant minds think alike. Find that one true love, lock them in your room and make sure they wouldn't ever want to leave.

Roberta: I don't know I think I'm getting to the point I'll stop caring. Waiting for the right guy is going to get a little stressful. A girl's got needs.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:49 am

Katy: It's only as stressful as you make it Roberta. Me? I don't worry about it, I have faith that one day the stars will aline, and the heavens will cast me angle to keep me safe of the dangers of this crazy world. I just haven't met the right guy yet, most men seem insecure with having a girlfriend more athletic then they are. It also hurts their pride that I could beat up most of them.

"Katy shrugged, there was somebody out there for her, they may or may not be on Genosha, but somebody is out there."

Katy: Well whatever. I want to save my sexual experience for that special someone. I know the wait will pay off and when I find that person, the experience will be far grander then random one night swings.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:25 am

" Whore is pretty gender neutral term " Emmet assured Katy " It just unfortunately gets pinned to the female gender " he wasnt bothered by Katy's comment, it was simply a difference in opinion of and environment. His mother had always taught him to be free in his desires and live the life of a hedonist. Though he couldnt help but hold admiration for Katy's romantic mindset, he remembered when he held the spirit of a hopeless romantic but that was long before his heart was shattered. He turned away, momentarily distracted by his depressing thoughts
---------------------------------------------
A giggle escaped past Victoria's lips before she could suppress it, she was becoming more and more relaxed by the minute. Her original purpose of making Adrian jealous was beginning to fade to the back of her mind " Well I like working on cheers, choreography. I've always like dancing, ever since my grandmother signed me up for ballet lessons when I was little, just sitting around and talking is nice "
------------------------------------------------------------
Beatrice sweets was slammed against the wall, her vision spinning as her head throbbed. She'd been in her personal kitchen, slicing tomatoes as she planned what her team would cook tomorrow. A plump grandmotherly type woman of sixty-seven with neck length salt and pepper hair. The islands main chef who wields a type of senses manipulation. She can project her power into the food she cooks and increases the taste by altering who ever eats, via their taste buds. She's exceptionally skilled at using it to instill pleasure but it has other uses, as Adrian has hypothesized.
Beatrice staggered to her feet, shaking her head to clear it. The lights had shut off and the door slammed shut. " Who are you and what do you want? " she demanded, a slight tremor in her voice. She wasnt a fighter nor did she pretend to be but she'd never had too. She got along famously with everyone, who would attack her like this? "
Behind her she heard a faint growling sound and whipped around to see five wolfes moving quietly through the room. Her eyed practically bulged out of their sockets, how had they gotten into her kitchen, let along her house. She took a step back and one of the wolves snarled at her.
" I'd stay still if I were you, unless you want to be torn to pieces "
The voice came from beneath her feet but when she looked down she saw no one. The wolves paused in their approach, their eyes glowing eerily in the darkness.
" W-what do you want? " she stuttered now, knowing the creatures could smell her fear " If its money I can open my safe for you, otherwise I have nothing of worth "
" Oh Miss Sweets, you couldnt be further from the truth, you hold something very valuable " this time the voice came from her right, the glow of the clock on the oven giving just enough light to show no one was there either. " Your power is most fascinating, as is the way you use it. But such a waste, you spend your days trying to make people happy from your cooking when you could be sewing pain into the pathetic masses, causing nausea and starvation. I cant stand to see power be used such a way. I can hear it calling out to me, begging to be employed in more......sinister fashions "
Suddenly a blast of electricity slammed into Beatrice and knocked her flat on her stomache, in an instant the wolves were on her. Teeth digging into the flesh of her arms and legs, holding her in place. She sobbed from the pain, through her teary vision she saw someone slide through the nearby wall, a young man.
" A new trick I recently picked up, only downside is I cant pass through biological material, mores the pity for that would make certain task more managable. But it would also diminish the pleasure as well so I suppose it all balances out "
Adrian kneeled down beside her and wiped away her tears, right before he grasped her through and crushed her windpipe so couldnt utter a sound. It didnt matter for she lived a distance from civilazation but it gave him something close to a sexual thrill to inflict pain. He picked up the knife she'd been cutting tomatoes with and went to work.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:14 am

Roberta: I don't even care if having a lot of sex is right or not. I just want to have it with someone I think is hot and seem pretty cool.

Tie: Now now my dear just wait for it. Your young and full of life. I'm sure you'll find the face your willing to sit on sooner or later.

Roberta: I-I wouldn't have put in those words. Umm this chicken is awesome!

"Roberta went back to eating, but did giggle a little at Tie's comment. Everyone there did seem like they had their own reasons for having sex or waiting. Tie saw Emmet feeling a sense of nostalgia over the last time her brother was lost in despair. She put her hand on Emmet's cheek and smiled."

Tie: Darling sometimes I wish you were bi because we would make an amazing couple. Plus I get to kiss you anytime you get that look.

"Tie's tone wasn't completely serious, but she did like him. He was one of the people that made calming her usual arrogant self a much easier task."

---------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Well I don't want to brag but I am a business expert. Kind of get to advise my father on investments you know.

"Tyrone tried to keep his laughter in, but his struggling smile showed it."

Tyrone: Like you I do like to sing and even dance, but until Glee Club I usually didn't do it too often in front of people. That type of stuff is so nerve wracking that I generally just have to laugh it off and act like its not too serious usually. I can't imagine having to be a cheer captain. The outfits cute, but being in charge would make me fall apart.

"He chuckled to laugh it off a little, but that was something Tyrone did feel like he would have some issue with in the future. Especially since he might have to run a company some day."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:17 pm

"Katy felt a bit bad when Emmet turned away for a bit"

Katy: Oh... did I bring up unpleasant memories Emmet... I'm sorry.

"Before much else could be said Lilia moved in to try to brighten Emmet's mood. Tesla had pulled out of the conversation by now, she had isolated herself for so many years now that love seemed almost like a vice or tool depending on the situation one was in."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Emmet smiled at his friends " Thank you for the concern, much appreciated but i'm fine, no worries Katy and my dear Lilia if I considered the female gender in that light then you would be at the top of my list " They all stepped out into the cool night air, the streets in full swing as crowds of people miled past them. Emmet stretched out, a light intro started playing around them " Enough depressing talk, it's girls night out now lets start enjoying ourselves! "

Emmet:
There go the street lights - the night's officially on,
I got the green light - to do what ever we want,
Gonna stand - outside - the box - and put the rules on hold,

(Tesla:Tonight)
Carte blanche, first class for the evening
(Katy and Tie:Ready, set, go)

Emmet and Katy(with Tie, Roberta, and Tesla):
All the girls stepping out for a public affair
(All night, that's right 'cause the party don't stop)
All the cameras come out for a public affair
(Who cares, let's rock, 'cause the party don't stop)

Arm in arm the group walked through the street, the crowd parting for them leading straight to the roller rink. Two guys ran forward to open the doors for them. The inside of the building was massive, dominated mostly by the circular rink where people skated around. The group walked up to the counter, the people beyond it were mesmerized by them and stumbled around to get their stuff ready.

Tie:
Hey Baby, I see you looking over here baby
Are you gonna keep looking - (Emmet:or get up?)
And talk to me
Here's an opportunity that you don't wanna miss (Katy:tonight)

...got plans first class for the evening

(Roberta and Tesla:Ready. Set. Go.)

(All night (Tesla:all night), that's right (Roberta:that's right) 'cause the party don't stop (Tie:don't stop, ooh))
(Who cares (Emmet:who cares), let's rock (Katy:let's rock), 'cause the party don't stop (Tie:don't stop, ooh))

Roberta:
Do what you wanna do, tonight the world does not exist
No, no, no, no
Move how you wanna move, all my girls work it out - like this
Give me room to shake, shake, shake

Once they were equipped with skates, the girls and Emmet glided onto the rink, singing and dancing as they lapped the other people.

(All night (Tesla:all night), that's right (Roberta:that's right) 'cause the party don't stop (Tie:don't stop, ooh))
(Who cares (Emmet:who cares), let's rock (Katy:let's rock), 'cause the party don't stop (Tie:don't stop, ooh))

Tesla(with True Note girls and Emmet):
[giggle],
Who cares, let's rock?
Who cares, let's rock?
All night don't stop (don't stop, don't stop)
Who cares, let's rock

They all linked hands and skated in a perfect circle.

True Note:
Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh
Hey Baby
Ahhh ohh ohh ohh
Ahhh ohh ohh

Emmet, Katy, Tesla, Tie, and Roberta:
(All night, that's right cos the party don't stop)
(Who cares, let's rock, cos the party don't stop)
(Stop, stop, stop)

Everyone in the rink applauded the group as they all struck poses following the end of the number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" It can be nerve wracking at times, being in charge of everyone, but I kind of like it. Wont try to act like i'm not bossy so I like being in charge " she sipped her drink for a moment " Though I like being in a crowd and letting others take the lead from time to time. It can be relaxing, another reason why I like Glee club. I can be content with letting the more talented ones take charge....I'm sure you realize that piece of information never leaves this table " saying it in front of him was something but she sure as hell wouldnt let the likes of Emmet hear about it " So what stuff do you think we'll do next? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:22 pm

"Katy was loving the whole song and even Tesla had a cheerful smile. The combination of skating and singing was awesome and the group was applauded when they finished and struck poses."

Katy: You know guys, I'm really thinking we should start a band and take a career in music. People always seem to love us. And hey, what could be better then a career in something we love, working side by side with such close friends.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:23 pm

" That sounds like a novel idea my dear " Emmet declared doing a little spin. His career in music was basically assured as was in all fields of the art that he planned to dominate but he'd always seen it as a solo act. But now he was beginning to wonder if going at it with a group wouldnt be more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Roberta: I guess I can put off opening up that strip club.

Tie: Not a career choice I would have planned on. Of course, I'm sure I can easily run for an election while performing with a group of hot women.

"There was a moment while they were singing that Tie thought maybe she didn't have to worry about all the annoying evils this world threw at her. Ideally she would spend a tiny fraction of her life with them. Even as she smiled she knew it wasn't going to last. However, until then she would sheathe her sword."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Victoria's confession left Tyrone a little speechless. He smiled and tried not to laugh nervously."

Tyrone: I'm sorry, but you saying that is just. Thanks for trusting that to me.

"He smiled genuinely happy."

Tyrone: Don't worry I'll tell you something very embarrassing soon. At least something I haven't completely tried to forget about. Maybe you can get out of me with some laser tag?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Tesla: I planned on going solo, hitting up Broadway and doing mother proud. However, going at it in a group may not be a awful idea.

"While she might have a hard time outright saying it, Tesla was starting to warm up to this group. They was always fun to be with, and they was there for her when Shawkun re-awakened her suppressed memories."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 pm

" Perhaps for the time being we should consider a cover band to tide us over " Emmet suggested as he skated with Lilia, taking turns spinning and dipping the other.

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria raised an eyebrow at that " Heh, laser tag? Well thats certainly a bold move " she spun her straw around in her gym " Hmmm, I havent played in awhile, I generally go with my brother, it started out as him dragging me along for sibling time but I think it lost the luster for him when I kicked his ass in every game we played, I'm in " she gave him a feral grin just as the side dishes arrived
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Katy: A cover band... that's like, singing other peoples music right?

"The group was skating together at a more normal pace now. It was nice Emmet was taking turns with all the girls. Katy was one of the girls he dipped when he got to her, it was a first for her, she'd never been dipped while slaking. It was a little scary at first, but that faded quickly to excitement."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 pm

" Exactly, its kind of like Glee Club but in a different genre, no less fulfilling though " Emmet skated along with the group in tandem, spinning and dipping the other in kind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 36 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next