Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Katy: Well that sounds fun. Saves us the trouble of writing our own songs at least?
Tesla: Huh, like any artist these days writes their own songs. Most if not all probably got writers. Cover band or our own band, it's all the same. Learning and singing pre-written lyrics.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:42 am

Tyrone: Hmm I usually don't get any date to come with me anyway so I was going to be bold now instead of later. Plus it would be better if I go with you instead of my sister. Certain games you just can't play with someone who pretty much knows what you will do five seconds or minutes ahead of the time.

"Victoria did seem excited by the thought. When the side dishes came Tyrone was happy to dig in to the potatoes that had garlique, sour cream, and butter in it. He was thankful for bringing a long tic tacs."

----------------------------------------------

Tie: No matter who writes it the performance is what counts. Morgan Freeman explaining integers would definitely grab even the most difficult student's attention.

Roberta: Sounds like a great idea. I think I can explain to my dad why this isn't a bad career choice. When I was ten he wasn't too pissed when I told him about the strip club idea.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:01 am

" Quite so, all that matters is the heart you put into it, that swelling of emotion feels with the spot light shining down on you! " Emmet declared passionately, much to the amusement of the others " I personally have written a few songs that i've been dying to sing, perhaps i'll grace you all with a special performance " he winked before skating off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria quietly ate her salad, sprinkling some ranch and cranberry sauce on for added flavor. Out the corner of her eye saw watched Tyrone eat, her mother always said you could tell a lot about a man by how he ate food.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:33 am

Tyrone loved the food he received, but even before it came he noticed something startling however he didn't show. Only four tables away he saw a former friend Jason Banks or more accurately a crazy as hell acquaintance that was in love with him. Tyrone new if he was seen ere it would just be a night of being stalked and hit on while on a date. Not this time.

His fork dug into his potatoes as if it was the signal for the battle. Tyrone started eating slowly thinking up his battle plans. Tyrone could see he was there on a date with the same girl since Tyrone met him. "Still haven't been honest with yourself." Tyrone merely thought, but he did feel sorry for his girlfriend. She was even around when he tried and failed to flirt with Tyrone. Of course that didn't matter. Right now he had to use his powers to create distractions. "Now the battle begins."

Jason's head slowly turned as if he was looking for the waiter, but in Tyrone's direction. A mere flick of his pinky caused a few napkins to fly in his face blocking his vision.

"The Hell?" Jason said annoyed, but started eating. Tyrone tried not to smile but kept eating. Jason went back to looking around as Tyrone put a piece of chicken in his mouth. A small carrot flew onto jason's shirt from that action.

"Goddammit!"

"Something's wrong sweety?

"Perfect." unknowingly Tyrone picked up the pace as he was eating. Not as if he was a glutton, but a little hungry. Suddenly accidents started occurring. Other couple's had to unfortunately suffer mysterious events like their glasses tipping over. Utensils falling on the floor the list went on. It was just to control Jason's attention. Most people were currently wondering what was going on, but Tyrone was going to make sure he left a larger tip to pay for the trouble. It was becoming a very costly first date.

"I have perfect control. I manipulate the room with one hand, and eat with the other." Tyrone cut a piece of chicken. "I'll even take this chicken...and EAT IT!" he declared while biting into his chicken. There was nothing his opponent could do about this. Eventually it seemed like Jason had enough and stormed out with multiple stains on his shirt.

"Whoa doesn't look like he had a nice time." Tyrone stated looking at Jason walking out. The urge to not laugh was almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Katy: Personally written a few song?

"Katy looked at a few of the other girls as Emmet skated ahead."

Tesla: Huh, I wonder if his writing can match his singing.

"The girls started skating to catch up."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:44 pm

Victoria skillfully used a napkin to dab at her mouth, covering her smile. She was fully aware of what Tyrone was doing and found it all very hilarious. Again she found herself not wanting him to see her true emotions " Yeah, like a black cloud was hanging over him " she said idly, though the humor was clearly in her voice.

-------------------------------------------------

Emmets phone vibrated in his pocket, signaling a message. He skated backwards he checked it, his eyes sparkling with excitement " I just got a message from a friend about a new club that just opened up, shall we grace it with our glamorous presence? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Katy: Oh a new club? Sure, that sounds fun!

"Tesla shrugged and smiled, to signal saying "sure, why not". She was starting to have enough of skating anyway, it was time for a change of pace. For Katy, clubs meant dancing, and even more so then singing, dance was where she excelled. So she was excited to check this place out."

Katy: What is the club called Emmet?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:42 pm

" Indulgance " Emmet pronounced with a hint of an accent as they all went to swap back the skates for their shoes " A friend of mine from NYC moved to Genosha a few months ago and has spent the time building this club, he says his goal is bring a little slice of manhattan to the big island " Once they were outside they found a stretch limo awaiting them. Apparently Emmets friend had sent a chariot for them. They all climbed in and enjoyed a brief ride to the club. Once they arrived the doors flew open to reveal a long red carpet leading to a large, chic building, composed of a sparkling white material. Emmet stepped out of the limo amidst a rain of camera's flashing, he smirked as he assisted the girls with getting out of the limo as well and together walked briskly down the walkway. Emmet flashed a dazzling smile, stopping every few steps to strike poses before at last entering the building. It was just as glamorous inside as outside if not more so. It was cymetrically astounding, with an altering color scheme that was in a constant state of rotation. In the center was a massive dance floor, all around it were adjacent booths were people to sit at. Located parallel was a long countered bar with a series of bartenders were doing complicated movements as they mixed drinks. Looking up they could see more levels with dance floors and bars.

" EMMET!! "

A man in his late twenties in lavish looking rainbow fabriced suit strided over briskly, his coat trailing behind him with an entourage holding onto the article so it didnt touch the ground.

" CHIC!! "

The two embraced in a tight hug and kissed each other on a cheek. Chic stepped back and inspected Emmets outfit from top to bottom, shaking his head ugh

" How is I spent hours and trillions of dollars on this outfit and you STILL manage to outshine me, in my own club no less " he held a hand against his forehead dramatically as if he were about to faint. Emmet tossed his head back, smiling arrogantly before both of them dissolved into laughter.

" Simply one of the rules of the universe darling, oh and you MUST meet my precious friends, Chic meet Katy Kharma, Tesla Nova, Roberta Dias, and Lilia Ashford, girls this is my dear friend Chic "

Chic gave a deep bow " Welcome ladies, any friend of Emmets is a friend of mine, come come, the VIP section awaits "

The V.I.P section was the largest and most glamorous booth with cush seats of increbily comfortable fabric and glass table filled with various drinks and snacks.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 am

Tesla: I can't lie, I've been waiting for something like this.

"Stretch limo service, VIP access, of yes now they was talking. Tesla was quick to make herself comfortable, this entire place was pretty amazing."

Tesla: So does this mean drinks are on the house?

"Katy frowned a bit that Tesla would jump straight to that."

Katy: Come on girl, don't go getting wasted. I say we enjoy the night and dance. Emmet, Lilia, anyone up for hitting the dance floor?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:32 am

Tyrone: Heh if only.

"Whether or not Victoria noticed wasn't as important as the fact he avoided a very annoying situation. He looked back down at his plate and noticed he ate all of it already. Being an asshole was definitely something that consumed a lot of energy.

Dessert came and they talked a little more, but not about too much significant. They left the restaurant of course not before Tyrone left a large tip that hurt his wallet a little. He frowned knowing it was time for another monthly negotiation with his dad for money. This time he might actually have to show a lot more development than usual academically and socially."

Tyrone: Still can't believe they called this place Phaser Zone.

"They stood in front of the building with the large neon title on the front. Tyrone was a little glad they didn't have The Enterprise slapped on there."

Tyrone: Alright lets go. I won't cheat.

-------------------------------------------

"Roberta was already pouring herself a drink and nearly filling up the glass."

Roberta: That is a very good question Tesla. I'm going to hope it is.

"Tie smiled as she saw Roberta down her drink like it was nothing. The entire place was stunning and Emmet definitely knew how to take some friend out for some fun. However, it was hard for her not to think about other things at the moment. Whether or not to attack or merely question Jericho, search for the mafia in case of another attack, or even just find some way to restore her powers. It was distracting that she could barely hear Katy."

Tie: Maybe until Tesla become intoxicated. We can always use more inebriated dancers wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:49 am

Katy: Oh my, Tesla's already comfortable stripping down while sober, seeing her intoxicated should be a real treat.

"Honestly Katy was a little scared to see Tesla drunk at a night club, she wondered if the night would end without some type of scene being caused. Tesla was already following Roberta's lead and had poured up and started drinking her first glass. But it seemed like Lilia may be up to actually doing some partying at this party."

Katy: Well if your ready lets hit the dance floor. I'm excited to see how the lighting and everything is in this place, and what kind of mood it creates.

"By that she meant the dance floor lighting."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm

" Of course everything is on the house fair ladies " Chic assured them, a mischiveious gleam in his eyes " Provided you christen my baby, with a fabulous performance " he pointed toward the empty stage across from the bar. Needless to say it didnt take much to get all five of them on the stage.

Chic announced them from the V.I.P section, rainbow tinted microphone in hand " Alright everyone, give a round of applause and get ready to shake your booties to the wonderful voices of " THE TRUE NOTES!! "

Music blared to life, causing the whole building to vibrate, the stage lit up as five silhouttes appeared, slinking forward slowly.
True Notes:
La la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

The girls and Emmet all spread out around the front of the stage and began the performance.

True Notes:
When your feelin',
Sad and lone
We will take you,
Where you gotta go
Smilin' and dancin',
Everything is free
All you need is
positivity

Roberta:
Colours of the world

True Notes:
Spice up your life

Roberta:
Every boy and girl

True Notes:
Spice up your life

Roberta:
People of the world

True Notes:

Spice up your life

Aaahh!!!

True Notes(Katy):
Slam it to the left
(If you're having a good time)
Shake it to the right
(If you know that you feel fine)
Chicas to the front
Uh Uh go round
Slam it to the left
Shake it to the right
(If you know that you fell fine)
Chicas to the front
Hi Ci Ya
Hold tight!

True Notes:
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

Yellow man in Timbuktu,
Colour for both me and you
Kung fu fighting,
Dancing queen
Tribal spaceman
and all that's in between

Roberta:
Colours of the world

True Notes:
Spice up your life

Roberta:
Every boy and girl

True Notes:
Spice up your life

Roberta:
People of the world

True Notes:

Spice up your life

Aaahh!!!

True Notes(Katy):
Slam it to the left
Shake it to the right
Chicas to the front
Uh Uh go round
Slam it to the left
Shake it to the right
Chicas to the front
Hi Ci Ya
Hold tight!

Tie:
Flamenco

Katy:
Lambada

Roberta:
But hip hop is harder

Tesla:
We moonwalk the foxtrot

Emmet:
Then polka the salsa

True Notes:
Shake it shake it shake it, haka!

Emmet:

Roberta:
Colours of the world

True Notes:
Spice up your life

Roberta:
Every boy and girl

True Notes:
Spice up your life

Roberta:
People of the world

True Notes:

Spice up your life

Aaahh!!!

True Notes(Katy):
Slam it to the left
Shake it to the right
Chicas to the front
Uh Uh go round
Slam it to the left
Shake it to the right
Chicas to the front
Hi Ci Ya
Hold tight
!

Everyone in the club was going crazy as the group belted out the age old Spice Girls number, moving from the tage to the center of the dance floor over the course of the song. Laughing and cheering with the club goers as the number ended and another song started playing.

" BEST NIGHT EVER "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:31 pm

"It still amazes Katy sometimes how everybody seems to know all the lyrics to any song as well as the dance routine, it seemed like something almost mystical at work. But really, who cared. Singing, laughing, having fun, this was awesome and indeed it was turning into one of the best nights out one could ask for."

---

"Meanwhile Tenesha and Sandra movie was just about ending. The movie had frightened Sandra a few times and Tenesha found her girlfriends yelps quite cute and had no problem letting her cuddle up when she got really scared. The lights came on when the credits started rolling."

Sandra: Well that was entertaining... boy am I glade I never came to see this alone.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:50 pm

The night was turning out to be a blast for everyone. Tanesha and Sandra were cuddling with one another on a bench outside the theater discussing the movie. Emmet, Katy, Tie, Tesla, and Roberta were dancing, singing, and drinking to their hearts content. Tyrone and Victoria were battling against three other couples and kicking all kinds of ass.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:19 pm

"Sandra and Tenesha talked for a while but the traffic around the theater was starting to bother her a bit. Sandra took Tenesha hand and lead her back to the limo, a joyful skip in her walk. Sandra asked the driver to go to the beach and before to long they had arrived. Somehow the driver got the car stuck in a soft patch of sand, as he scratched his head wondering what he did different from the million other trips down here, as well as how to move the car, Sandra took Tenesha and in a joyful sprint lead her out to the beach.

A full moon on a crystal clear night night lite up the beach surprising well, it was dark sure, but not so dark you couldn't see. There was lights in the distance behind them where the roads/lots was, but they didn't help out this far."

Sandra: Now this is more like it. Listening to the sound of the ocean while under the moonlight with my favorite girl. This if far better then the theater.

"Sandra got a mischievous smirk as she'd kinda came here on purpose."

Sandra: You know, the limo driver is probably going to be a while getting that big heavy car free. And, the beach is always empty this hour in the night.

"Sandra kissed Tenesha, feeling her up a bit while holding her close."

Sandra: This nights been so great. Why don't we top it off with a little... personal fun between us.

"Sandra was hinting at sex on the beach. She didn't mention it in the restaurant, but she had other interests on the beach then walking and swinging."

---

"As the night progressed Katy done some drinking, but spent most of her time on the dance floor, be it solo or with the others. Roberta and Tesla got back to drinking after a while, and it wasn't long before a drinking competition started up between the two as they looked to out drink each other."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:15 am

Emmet was trully enjoying himself immenesly and had no care in the world. Troy, the mafia, it all seemed so insignificant in the moment, he realized he would have to come down to reality eventually but for now it was all about the party. He was dancing with Katy and Lilia when a random guy started grinding on himself, whispering in his ear that his name was Johnny. Which of course started another song.

Emmet:
Come on Johnny when you gonna get here?

Johnny:
Alright hold your pretty horses ill be there in a minute you just get yourself dolled up alright
toots and you pick a place you just pick a place

Emmet:
Um Johnny

Johnny:
Yeah Gwenie Gwen Gwen

Emmet:
You might wanna hurry because tonight is the night

Katy and Tie danced with Emmet, doing back up.

Emmet:
I'm empty, I need fulfilling, yes I do love
To the ceiling when I do love
I get this feeling when I'm in love

I'm restless, can't you see I try my bestest
To be good girl, because it's just us
So take me now and do me justice

I'm waiting patiently anticipating
Your arrival and I'm hating
It takes so long to get to my house, to take me out

Emmet with Katy and Tie:
Tonight, I'm gonna give you all my love in the back seat
Bubble pop electric, bubble pop electric
Gonna speed it down and slow it up in the back seat
Bubble pop electric
Uh-oh, in the back seat

Emmet:
Ok now, I understand he's on his way now
But jeez Louise, I mean today now
I can't wait, I wanna play now

I'm antsy, bubble pop electric pansies
My sweet tooth, I want your candy
The Queen of Eng would say it's randy

I'm itchy, I wish you would come and scratch me
Tonight I'm falling, won't you catch me?
Swoop on by, so you can snatch me and take me out

Emmet with Katy and Tie:
Bubble pop electric
Uh-oh, in the back seat

Katy and Tie:
The need to be satisfied
Come pick me up, I want a ride
Hurry, hurry, come to me
Drive in movie
Drive inmove me
Drive into me

Emmet(Katy and Tie):
Bubble pop electric
You've gotta get it
(Straight to me, drive in movie)
Take it to the back seat
Run it like a track meet
(Come to me, drive in movie)

Bubble pop electric
You've gotta get it
(Straight to me, drive in movie)
Take it to the back seat
Run it like a track meet
(Come to me, drive in movie)

Emmet with Katy and Tie:
Bubble pop electric
Uh-oh, in the back seat

Bubble pop electric
Uh-oh, in the back seat

Emmet danced off with the girls, completely forgetting Johnny.

------------------------------------------

Tanesha had her eyes clothes and was listening to the sound of waves crashing against the shore when Sandra made her sensual suggestion. She returned her girlfriends smirk with one of her own. Her hands beginning to wander to the back of Sandra's dress, unlacing it and deftly undoing her bra.

" Oh I agree with you "

She pressed her back into the sand, the were on a dune and obscured from sight, but truthfully neither would have cared if they were watched.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 pm

"More than a dozen glasses was in front of Roberta, but her view was a little distorted. It wasn't the most she ever drank because she could never die from this. However constant drinking would prolong the effects making it hard for even her to recover immediately. It made a drinking competition actually interesting."

Roberta: So wutz wit this shtuff? This iz college partyz type stuff. Ugh I needz more drunkz

"While she downed another one Tie was spending her night dancing mostly with Katy and of course grabbing whatever drinks she could get her hands on."

-------------------

"Playing a lot against a precog made Tyrone rather unfair against most people in Laser tag. Fighting with Victoria and beating anyone approaching them was satisfying. He felt like this was a good night. It wasn't long until they won and the night was coming to an end. They both left to the Limo where they took the moment to relax for a bit."

Tyrone: You did not know the effort I went through to not make everyone suddenly trip and fall over nothing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:00 pm

"Sandra leaned in to a kiss."

Sandra: A special conclusion to a special night. What could be more perfect?

"While Sandra and Tenesha started their passionate conclusion to the night. Katy kept dancing and singing with Emmet and Lilia. Much like Emmet the night was all fun and joy and all worries was all but forgotten. The random guy, Johnny joining them for a song was a bit funny."

---

"Tesla had the same amount of bottles as Roberta as she seemed determined to keep up."

Tesla: Butz it's funs. ha ha you've so drank.

"Tesla wasn't aware enough that she if anything was drunker then Roberta."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:54 am

The night of fun slowly wound down for everyone and picked up for others. The group at the club bid Chic farewell and rode the limo back to the acadmey. Emmet personally escorted all the girls to their rooms, in Tesla's case, carried the drunken girl to her room and tucked her into her bed. Finally he retired to his own room, stripping down to his underwear and T-shirt and crawling under his many blankets for some well deserved sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sandra and Tanesha made love for hours, the limo driver got the car out of the ditch and silently pretended not to watch, the girls dressed and rode home, falling into Taneshas room for more love making.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After trashing the other couples and getting kicked out of the building following several fist fights. Victoria was more then a little turned on, she practically carried Tyrone off to her room for another night of bed breaking physical activitiess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

( This part of my post is gonna operate in a different time frame )

Deep in the forest, Alan was on his knees, face pressed to the ground. He was sweating profusely as he proceded with his arcanic work. A thick haze covered the area around the large magic circle. He'd been working for hours, so much preperation had been required and much of it needed a careful eye. He chanted the words, only stumbling over the incantation a few times. It was extremely taxing, his mana levels were severely low, nothing compared to Alice. But he reminded himself that the two were one and the same, Alice's power was his own, or thats what he was going with. Neither of them trully knew who was the original one. Alice claimed dominance for the most part, but her deeds relied on a lot of power, as a result Alan was in control of the body while she rested. He focused intently, reaching deep inside for the sea of her, their power, drawing it out for the summoning.

The seal he'd placed over the area was gradually beginning to crack and fade away, it wasnt designed to last for long and the madness Alan was calling on was corroding it even more till it finally cracked. Alerting all the magic aware individuals on the island to what was going on.

Riku and Kaiser appeared at the edge of the forest. The two had been preparing to speak with Jericho when they sensed the odd power. Kaiser wrinkled his nose, pulling a cloth out and tying it around his lower face " Ugh, a foul odor, what is this? "

" Madness and a whole lot of it. Whoever's at the source of it must have bound the area off, thats why were only feeling this now. If they wanted that level of privacy then what their doing must be big and not particularly good " Riku showed no signs of being bothered by the aroma. He started walking forward, muttering a quick spell, darkness raced ahead of them and expanded out opening a tunnel " The magic in the air isnt exactly lethal but better safe then sorry, lets go " Kaiser nodded and the two raced off, soon they entered the open field.

" Oh for fucks sake " Riku cursed, it wasnt a pretty picture. The large lake was aglow with a sinister energy, a part of him shivered with pleasure but he pushed that aside to assess the situation. The effects were even worse here at the center of it, all around them he could see the forest wild wild acting a most mad fasion. Birds were doing back flips, a deer was doing some kind of pop and lock dancing. Fishing were doing loop the loops in mid air.

" A queer sight to behold " Noah had appeared on the scene, bathed in his golden cloak. Garbed in the clothes of the church he'd been wearing when he arrived on the island. He wore two black gloves with rosaries wrapped around his fist. Riku turned his nose up at the holy weapons, guy was a mage killer through and through " Mana like this doesnt suddenly appear out of nowhere, I dont suppose this is your doing? "

Riku rolled his eyes " Sorry to dissapoint you, executioner, but I was alerted to it as you were and came to investigate " A scream suddenly pierced the air, everyone turned to see Alan clutching his head, mana gushing out of his body in the form of a purple sludge whirling around the magic circle he writhed in.

" Theres the source of this phenomenom and judging by the circle, he's attempting a summoning a large scale at that "

" He doesnt seem to have a good grasp on it though " Kaiser judged " This is starting to get out of hand, whats he trying to summon? "

Riku started forward, pressing his hands together he began a long and complicated spell to draw understanding from the situation.

At that same moment Jericho, Eva at his side was they strode briskly through the forest, was doing the same thing. He'd been meditating at the time, he'd sensed the cracks in the seal around the forest and already been in motion when it all broke apart. He gathered the necessary tools, Eva included and set off for the forest. The moment he set foot in the clearing, he finished the spell at the same time as Riku, both gasping as they learned the creature being called on. Riku blanched

" This fucker........is calling the damn Jabberwocky! "

Kaiser's eyes widened in shock while Noah took a careful but aggressive step forward " That name sounds familiar but im afraid i'm drawing a blank "

" Heh, I would think an executioner for the church would be more informed " Jericho said haughtily as he made his presence known, much to the suprise of the others " The Jabberwocky is the concept of madness given flesh and blood. A beast of the mind that turns sanity and common sense upside down and robs them of all meaning. This quite the interesting situation "

" Thats a fun way to put it " Rolled his eyes again " The Jabberwocky can only be felled with the legendary Vorpal Blade, good news is this kid over yonder seems to not have a clue what he's doing, it's not a perfect summoning. We may just get out of this mess yet "

Eva was shocked to see Riku there, but she remembered what Jericho had said about his family, she didnt recognize Kaiser due to the cloth obscuring his face and she was repulsed by the holy aura of Noah and his gloves. What had Jericho dragged her into this time? he didnt understand a word any of them were talking about, this jabbabab thingy seemed to be bad news.

Alans moans of pain ceased, his body going lax as he collapsed. The lake hissed as the glow of power intensified, the waters color shifted to a sickly greenish/purple. tentacle and other large appendages burst forward, a small whirlpool began forming at the center, something fighting to claw it's way up.

Riku clenched his fist " Alright, I think our options were very clear at the moment. We need to destroy this thing before it can fully manifest, luck just might be on our side. It's summoning was severely botched and it's fighting for stability. That gives us a major edge, it's power will be down, nows the time to strike! "

They all silently agreed, they would have to put aside personal issues with each other for the moment and deal with the task at hand. Riku was banking on that together they would be able to get it done, he assumed a certain annoying, fallen bird would show up. Worse came to worse he was gonna have to call in backup from the association and that was the last thing he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:46 am

"It was around 2pm before many when Tesenha awoke, last night was pretty intense and Sandra and Tenesha ended up love making well into the early morning. What awoke Tenesha was the small of breakfast, bacon, eggs, etc. It seemed Sandra had awoken first and started cooking. Clothing was strewn all over the room, some of it not even on the floor but dangling from places after being thrown. Sandra walked into the room wearing nothing but a pair of panties and T-shirt with presumably a bra underneath.

Sandra was sure what alerted her to Tenesha waking up, she simply just knew. Sandra sat gingerly at the side of the bed, the pleasure and joy well written on her face."

Sandra: Aww I was hoping to surprise you with breakfast in bed, I guess I didn't awake early enough. I hope you don't mind, I borrowed a shirt to go cooking.

---

"Tesla had awoken with the mother of hangovers, what's worse was she was alone, so despite feeling like utter crap she would still have to look after herself. She sighed forcing herself up "hurray another shitty morning in this shitty adventure known as life", the hurray was spoken with clear sarcasm, Tesla held her hand to her head still feeling the after effects of last night, she'd gotten so drunk by the time the left the club, she wasn't even sure who brought her home."

---

"Troy was meanwhile in the school yard with Shawkun, or, more so a ghostly spirit of the two was walking though the school yard, Shawkun had extracted their souls from their bodies to be able to talk with the revenge filled murderer in private. The two was completely intangle and invisible to the general public, a shatter women got a slight chill as they walked though Shawkun, they seemed more receptive to the soul reaper then men, but they quickly dismiss it as nothing. Shawkun left his body in Coldillia (sp?) bed, Troy's body was left at his "throne" at the Mafia hideout."

Troy: Why have you called me here Mr. Kun?
Shawkun: I have plenty of reasons, but foremost is your constant attempts to kill Sandra Fuller, I want them to stop.
Troy: Oh sure, no problem, I'll gladly stop... when the bitch is dead!!

"Shawkun knew that was coming."

Shawkun: I know why you want Sandra dead.
Troy: Oh?
Shawkun: You found out about the Phoenix, you are afraid she will one day wield her powers and come to extract her revenge. However, I have a different proposal, what if I said that instead of killing the girl, you could control her. Hell gt her on the Mafia, and no being on the planet student, teacher or law could touch you. You will be invincible Troy once the Phoenix manifests.
Troy: And how the fuck am I suppose to control her?

"Shawkun had a evil, devilish grin, he had been waiting for this moment."

Shawkun: Miss Sandra Fuller has devoloped quite a love interest with one of your moles in the True Notes, the one call Tenesha. The relationship is only new, but Sandra has fallen so deeply for her lover, I'm willing to bet she will do anything for Tenesha's safety, even siding with the very man that has tried to kill her twice already.

"Shawkun grinned, causing pain and torment was one of his most pleasurable pass time, especially when his own and Coldillia (sp?) alternate motives was behind it. Shawkun started doing some, Troy's spirit glowed dimly for but a second, Troy felt cold but it was all over almost as quickly as it started.

Back at the bedroom Tenesha had a cold chill run down down her spine, but it to like Troy's faded quickly."

Troy: What...
Shawkun: I've linked you with Tenesha soul. If the True Notes do anything to you physically or mentally, Tenesha feels every ounce of the torment. And the real kicker in all this, if you die, she dies as well. So the True Notes could kill you and send you to the wretched bowls of the Netherworld where you belong, but if you go there to suffer for all eternity, you drag Tenesha down there with you.

"Troy was speechless, but why was Shawkun doing this. Troy could only guess that Shawkun wanted Sandra kept alive and that Troy's attempts at ending her was getting to close for comfort. But why... cove control of the Phoenix to him, why would Shawkun not keep it for himself?"

Shwkun: This should be enough motivation for you to get Sandra to join, even if secretly. Perhaps she could be but a third informant for you, she could keep a very close eye on Emmet after all.

"Soon as the conversation ends Troy's soul was sent back to his body, Shawkun returned to his body as well. Shawkun did this to ensure Sandra's survival, of course he could of made it so the Mafia couldn't touch the True Notes but, this way was much more enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:06 am

Emmet stretched out in his bed, feeling fully rested, despite last nights activities. Though it was nothing new for him.He picked up his phone, thumbing through the usual onslaught of text messages, he rang up a friend in the kitchen and requested that breakfast in bed be delivered to him and the girls, the price being a live performance later, a price he was more then happy to pay. As he waited for the food to arrive he fired off messages to the others informing them of the morning treat they could expect and asking how they were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha grinned broadly " No problem, feel free to keep it " her stomache rumbled loudly, showing just how hungry she was, they'd certainly worked up a hell of an apetite. Tanesha's eyes widened for a moment as she felt an unpleasant chill run up her spine, but the feeling vanished as quickly as it appeared. She quickly dismissed it though, turning her attention back to Sandra " So, whats on the menu? " she wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive manner before giggling as her stomache growled again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia had been up for hours, her late night coke benge had her pumped full of energy, she ran on the the treadmill in her office like a maniac. As sweat flew off her body from the exercion, she felt a sudden shift in the psionic matrix. So Shawkun was starting to make his move, earlier then she'd expected. But she felt his sentiments, Crosby's actions were getting a little to flashy, his fear of Sandra was driving him to extremes. She was considering turning him into a vegetable, not permanently, just until Sandra had ripened properly. But this new mackination would prove far more amusing. The phoenix was still quite awhile from hatching, but the outcome would prove to be the same all around. " Lets see how you handle this Sandra, will you be brushed from the pressure or rise up from the ashes, I wait with bated breath to see your answer "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" 100 arrows of darkness!! "

Riku let loose the magic arrows, keeping in movement as they pierced the creature. The shadows in the area lengthened as he seized from of them, but gritted his teeth as he realize he would have to wrestle the bulk of it from the madness. Noah was practically unseeable as he moved around. Smashing the appendages with brutal punches and kicks, empowered by his faith and mutant powers. Evangeline's stritches parted, blood tendrils lashing out to whip up the Jabberwocky. Kaiser pulled his wooden sword out and took a stance, at first nothing happened but suddenly the sword glowed a sinister red, the wood pealing away to reveal a long, evil aura filled blade. Kaiser vanished, the Jabberwocky's limps being sliced to bits by Kaiser's sword strkes.

Jericho strode over to Alan, breaking through the meager barrier and knocking the boy aside. He picked up Alan's spell book and read through it, paying attention to battlefied at the same time. He noted that Kaiser was wielding the Muramasa blade, an evil, bloodthirsty sword. He was mildly impressed, most get taken over after a few minutes but he seemed to have dominated it, to an extent anyway. A large portion of his attention was saved for Noah and Riku, agents of the church and association of mages. More likely then not he would come to blows with them at some point and needed info on them to plan a counter strike.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:47 am

Sandra: I had on bacon and egg with a side of toast and tea, simple yet delicious. A good start to any morning.

"Sandra found Tenesha suggestive tones amusing, though she wouldn't be against going another round she did worry about something catching fire if it wasn't being watched. Sandra missed Tenesha reaction to the cold chill."

Sandra: So how'd you sleep? I know by the time we was done last night I was out of it.

---

"Shawkun was interested to see what Troy's approach would be, Troy seemed to be the act first, think later type. He wondered if Troy would bluff himself up to have more power then he actually processed. Time would tell, right now Crosby seemed to be heading back to his hideout."

---

"Troy arrived back at the hideout, he didn't usually like teachers, but Shawkun was no ordinary teacher. After a few minutes he texted Tenesha requesting a meeting, and to bring the girl (Sandra). Just as Shawkun suspected, he wasn't gonna be subtle about this."

---

"Tesla got Emmets message about breakfast being delivered, this news satisfied her greatly, it meant she didn't have to worry about cooking."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:15 am

Tanesha was enjoying her breakfast with Sandra, feeding each other and sharing sweet, syrup kisses. They were just finishing when she got the text. She'd dreaded such a message, so she was able to school her expression and keep calm, she simply responded back " Ok " and tossed the phone on the ground. Once everything was cleaned up, Tanesha tossed her girlfriend on the bed and ravaged her. Their love making was frantic and heat, bordering on animalistic. Tanesha worked hard to send Sandra to higher and higher flights of pleasure. She put her heart and soul into it. She made love to Sandra with everything she had, as if it would be the last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet polished off his own breakfast and changed into work out clothes, heading for the schools gym.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 am

"Sandra had no idea where this mad passion of love making came from, Tenesha had Sandra squealing and even shouting out at times, she'd never experienced anything like this before. She didn't know what had gotten into Tenesha, but she was liking it."

---

"Tesla was soon delivered her food, the knocks at her door felt like someone beating her head with a hammer. She answered the door still in a night dress and had the food brought to her bed."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:40 am

"So this is the source of the putrid stench."

A familiar sound of arrogance came from a gust of wind near Jericho. Simply glancing to his right would show Tie saunter in with the wind. Her face twisted in disgust as if something truly smelled rank. She approached Alan and merely looked at him for a moment as if contemplating his demise, but then turned to face Jericho immediately recognizing him.

"I assume that book caused this." Her eyes never left the tome he carried. Tie's interest in it was obvious, but since she didn't attack it did mean she wasn't ready to take it by force. "Did you find anything useful there or should I stain my clothes with the bits and pieces of a mad creature?" Tie didn't appear to even wish to waste time on killing this thing. Jericho was still an issue just by being around, but she didn't care for that at the moment.

------------------------------------

The thought of going out on a few more dates before bringing Victoria to bed immediately was gone when they spent the night ruining that plan. After hours of love making and failed attempts not to break too much stuff in his room Tyrone woke up first actually feeling a little Deja vu. This time he had Victoria's sleeping form near him. He got up and went to make some omelets for both of them with ham, cheese and chives. For him it was one of the few things he felt like learning how to cook.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 37 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next