Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Pandora had noticed all of this, this is one of the reasons she felt she was back on earth. When she was finally free from Hades’s realm she felt a sense of disorder unlike any other. “Scenes like this have been occuring since the era in which I walked this world, it’s only now Society has made a Pretension to civiliazation.” As they mentioned mother her wide smile suddenly faltered. “Mother..I know Mothers..some mortal some older entities who’ve birthed entire species. If you wish to know more I can help you, but it’ll be a trecherous journey to get the infromation you seek depending on the Mother you seek knowledge of.” “She had a suspiscion herself based on what had been happenin more and more people claiming to be civilized giving into their more primal nature, or perhaps unleashing something that society had caused them to simply push down; repressed.
……………….
“The interview was over, reporters had left the scene, members of the Genoshian populace were mixed in their response to what happened some where apalled considering it ignorance incarnate and the reason people had garnered a fear of them, while others applauded the mysrterious dark being whom many had a hunch of who is identity was. Some didn’t care believing the world was going to hell in a hand basket regardless, one of those people was Milo’s other sister Leah Ventro. She was standing in mid air looking down at the monitor stations with disapointment, In her opinion her brother & Nate had fallen from grace.

She ran down to Rachel’s house on invisible stairs before getting on solid ground. Approachingt he door she went to knock.”

Leah: SIS you in there!?

“At the SXM Tower Nate had rushed in panicked and upset, while Milo was seen eating barbacue chicken wings watching various news crews comment, and they’d even had an open line so people could call and voice their opinions about the situation.”

Caller: I bet it was that fucking Fusion guy some kidna hero he is he’s the worst of em all!!!!

“The News Anchor quickly ended the line only wanting to take people that could contribute to the conversation instead of angry people calling out the heroes. Milo just sort of laughed this news achor might be a person he’d be willing to save.”

Nate: VENTRO YOU FUCKING
Milo: Don’t speak to me whore, go run your mouth to MRD, have a problem with what I did have me Arrested!
Nate: Milo why..we’re so close, we’re on the brink of something new, a better world, a relationship with humanity as equals not as superiors or inferiors, finally equality isn’t that what we’ve always strived for, this is what Xavier what would have wanted.
Milo: No Xavier would want us to be free, so because some people whine we deserve to be locked up?! HUH guess they shoud have kept black people locked up cause of some people’s fear they might get robbed, we should probably monitor all the germans too cause you know they might be Nazis in disguise!

“He said the last part mimicking the transformers theme before his eyes glow yellow, and he vanished heading back to his room. Nate knew he should have listened to Lex, Milo was enemy number 1 and he had to be stopped at all costs.”
Tess and Ford we’re sitting down “Enjoying” each other’s precense. U.S Soldiers and Terracorp agents stood by as the two discussed business about what was to do done about the whole formula situation.

Ford: 19 billion dollars for six month’s supply worth?
Tess: Perhaps it can be stretched to a year, but do you have the money is the question?
Ford: Huh..so that’s your plan hustle money out of every country?
Tess: Why not? The business is new, legal, and very profitable. Wouldn’t any entreprenuer do the same thing? At least one with a craving for payment, don’t bring morals into this stiuation you monitor and police superhumans like cattle, and make sure to have as many accidents as you can in the process..now then deal or no deal General Ford?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:51 pm

"Sandra didn't to much mind a treacherous journey, it would not of been her first. However the possibility of going it alone was strong. It was Jericho's own choice if he wanted to follow. On the plus side Pandora seems rather cooperative, which was rare for a SXM member."

Sandra: Any help would be appreciated. Whatever it is causing people to act this way I have to put a stop to it.

"Troy went over to Cole, speaking in a low tone, hoping Shawkun wasn't using telepathy or that he or Jin wasn't listening. He had his own ideas for President Taylor."

Troy: Cole, what can your Phoenix do in comparison to the real one?

"Cole looked at Troy, not expecting the question."

Troy: Look, it's safe.... er.... kinda, to stay with these two, for now. But I'll be damned if I'm letting that madman control the world.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Jericho listened to Pandora, she seemed willing enough to help, but he wondered if there was more to it. He supposed he would find out along the way, he'd been on enough "trecherous jpurneys " that the phrase scarcely phased him. While he didnt share Sandra's desire to stop everything for the sake goodness, he was curious about the woman and her power " Yes, you have our thanks for any help you can give "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:33 pm

"His new eyes came online. The Doctor was in full view looking up at Hideki smiling as the new eyes had a red glow. Hideki's new optics scanned the Doctor. His body temperature, pores, even the slightest muscle movements in his face was spotted. Soon Hideki could feel and hear things around him."

Doctor: Okay its time for the basic stimuli tests. Your body has all the things your old one had and more. Lets start. Try looking at my finger.

"Hideki moved his head in sync with the doctor's finger. He then continued with the tests involving movement, hearing, and reaction times. Even tested out the new stealth systems which were pretty similar to the old, but also mixed with chameleon like camoflage. It took only 12 hours to do some of the basic tests since Hideki needed to at least get somewhat familiar with the new body. His face was completely covered by a mask that enhances his visual and auditory senses. It worked more like power armor, but integrated into his body."

Hideki: I think I'm ready to leave now. Think you for your help doctor.

Nutter: Wait what? You need to stay here. Your not combat ready yet. It takes time for new cyborgs to...

Hideki: But I'm not a new cyborg am I?

"He interupted the Doctor. His full face helmet recedied into the rest of his cyborg body revealing his more human face. Even his former eyes weren't necessary since he could simply use weaker, but still enhanced cybernetic eyes."

HidekI: I need to get back anyway since I am still on the job. I've been gone too long. Its been pleasure doing business with you and I hope to see you again soon. I will need you to help me keep this thing updated with any new tech. You will be compensated for your cooperation.

Nutter: I should've left when I had the chance. Well at least it will be interesting to monitor your combat data. Whenever you survive a battle I want you to come back to me and tell me how well it performed. My curiosity unfortunately trumps my commonsense.

Hideki: As I've heard.

Nutter: Well when will you be?

"Hideki was gone or at least invisible. He saw his door to the lab was open, but he only remembered closing it."

Nutter: How the hell does he stay so silent?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terracorp HQ was hell to get through for Tyrone. While an ally he wasn't a really known quantity, but he was allowed through most secured areas. He noticed some US soldiers around which made him figure some military experiment was going on. A General was here, but he didn't think it would be important enough to require MPs.

When he made it the meeting room they let him in as they were talking about payment."

Tyrone: Hello General Ford, Ms Mercer. If you don't know me General I'm Tyrone Hill. Son of Alexander Hill the President of The Hills. A pretty big fashion company.

"Tyrone grabbed a seat and sat down at the table. He looked around at the mix of guards and felt like this was a bad start to a violent mafia story."

Tyrone: I see that you two have already started, but I think what my partner is trying to say here is that demand is going to be pretty high. Mutants are very powerful and I doubt mutant crime is going down anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:46 am

Pandora frowned a change of heart coming upon her, while she didn’t want innocents to suffer and die. The era she came from such indulgement was common. “Truthfully I don’t want to help I got my life back and it’s not something I’m trying to loose. “ She paused as if she having some internal struggle before staring t them. “I’ve heard of this powerful forces doing this..beyond good & evil.” She hesitated before getting up. “ The journey is into the place of the gods, Tartarus. Sandra of all people should know why they reside here..the council..their punishment..long since over due. Retrieve them or better find a way to communicate with them in Tartarus, in the mean time I’ll do my own investigation under one condition..promise me a life..if I help you now promise me life on this earth..one I never got to have a normal life.” She seemed almost pleading as if this was an opportunity to finally have something she’d never got to have centuries…millennia ago.
………………….
Ford: A Fabric company? Tess..how can they possibly benefit us?
Tess: Fabrics..Carpentry? A source of income is a source of income what’s the most important is the verdict..money yes or no?
Ford: 500 million..For a sample shipment that’s the most I’ll do, for now see how effective it is for a few weeks, leave it or take it you’re formula isn’t a requirement for the U.S Military to function.

“Tess paused taking a deep breath seeming to consider her options before finally speaking.”

Tess: Alright General, 500 million for a sample shipment. A Single shipment enough to subdue a few small armies..of course we’ll be loosing money for a very potent and effective product but you’d have to be a fool not to see the benefits that’ll come, if my business partner has no objections then we’ll get the paper work and get right to it
Ford: Huh..what do you JCP Penny 500 million for a few shots of your anti freak juice?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:16 am

Tyrone: Eh sure I guess your military can function without it, but then again there are soo many mutants out there that have some pretty neat abilities. Take that Milo dude. He could snap his fingers and we are all dust. Now you may "No you dumb city slicker. There ain't that many super mutants like that out there."

"tyrone did a fake Texas accent to impersonate the General. He didn't care where he was really from it was just funny."

Tyrone: Well your probably right, but we know Mutants riot when they have to wear a monitor. The last riot ended in a lot of people killed, SXM handling shit, and the MRD kicked out by them. If the military is forced to use conventional weapons in a urban area instead of simply a aerosaul form of the anti mugen then people will die. Then the President will likely be angry and wonder why you didn't just buy more at the start. Then more yelling at you because his chances at re election would probably get weaker.

"At this point he was actually parroting some of the stuff his sister talked to him early about. She herself didn't really care about most mutants, but he knew she was angry about not having uber ablities. He was afraid she would make herself Empress of the US and him her personal Jester."

Tyrone: See what JC Penny guy is getting at?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Ford didn’t appreciate the way this fabric man was speaking to him, however he tried to calm himself. Of course the texas accent Tyrone put on had did nothing to calm his anger, but if this formula was as useful as he declared then it would be necessary in the battle against mutants & other superhumans.

Ford: First of all if that Milo fucker could turn us into dust we’d be dust, those things those people are power hungry war-lords parading under the pretense of being heroes. There not heroes, and there powers are not what people like you and Fox exagerate them to be I know that for a fact!

“Ford spoke with confidence he “Knew” no superhuman was as powerful as some described no matter what anyone told him, and there were plenty others in his position, and politically who had the same views, he was one who thought something was fishy about the whole World War 4 scenario.”

Ford: I see you can run yer fucking mouth kiddo.
Tess: But in the name of business of course, that being said perhaps that 19 billion
Ford: Hell naw I’ll be plain and frank. We needs some new weapons against these freaks, but after the shit that happened with you’re damn mutie infested company we’re wery(wary) I’ll raise it we’ll spend 1 billion final deal.
Tess: Fine…get the paper work

“Two of the guards left returning with Terracorp’s laywer with a brief case and sat down opening up the case bringing out paper to explain the situation, and how everything was to go. Tess stood up and went over to Tyrone placing a hand on his shoulder. .”

Tess: I must say Mr. Hill I’m very impressed..with your way with..words.

“She said the last part almost in a whisper, getting close enough to him so that he could taste the mint in her breath. She then placed her other hand on his chest before looking him in the eyes.”

Tess: After the good General leaves I’d like you to join me….for a drink there’s some things I’d like to discuss with you…partner.

“With that she removed her hands from him and went to sit back to the table to see how much progress was being made with the general regarding their 1 billion dollar deal.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

"Sandra thought about it for a second, Pandora's plead seemed legit."

Sandra: If a normal life is what you want, then I will help you achieve one. Your assistance in this would of earned you that.

"Katy and Joe had went to see Dave and the kids, they was wondering if he had seen the news. After welcoming each other and making some small talk so not to be rude."

Katy: So, what did you think of Nate's report? I mean your wife is going to be one of the top people targeted by these monitors, and Nate's pretty much just giving into everything MRD wants and giving them free reign. I know your in a position to actually agree with Nate, considering issues in the past with Sandra. However, I also don't see you the type to be letting the government use her. Which lets face it, they probably would.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:40 pm

"Dave sighed he was tired of all this shit, more so that David could read his mind, but at least Chloe was kept secret. David's birthday was coming up and he was worried about investigaitng chaotic parties, and demons? Maybe he was just focusing on the wrong thing, they should just get monitors and give up."

Dave: I Don't know the SXM hasn't always been the greatest when it comes to handling her, not that the men in black will be any better.

"Dave was so conflicted he was the man of the house making choices that could affect not just the entire world, but the universe. That's what happened when you were married to the Phoenix, suddenly a bottle appeared in-frnt nof him courtesy of David."

Dave: DAvid..
DAvid: Don't worry I don't want to drink shit tastes nasty..I brought it out your mind anyway.

"Dave sighed as David went upstairs to play video games. Now his son was using his power to fuel his alcohol suipply, he popped open the bottle. Ever since that wild party he wanted to get wasted not just drunk. He wanted to escape everything, back in the days he was just running aroud stealing, traveling, drinking, smoking being alive but he was a family man now he had to change..but a little voice in the corner of his head said "Why". "

Dave: But I think Nate's a sell out so fuck him. I can see why but I won't let them. I don't care if we're criminals last time we let this shit happen was back when Osborne was running shit and I won't let them tear my family apart no matter what...and I think I know someone who'll agree with me and support what I'm thinking of. If yall we're watching TV you have an idea of who I'm talking and what I'm thinking don't you?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:08 pm

"Katy nodded, the man who cut Nate's converence short, the guy they was confindent in saying was Milo."

Katy: Yes, the converence is still replaying, and I have no doubt that was Milo.
Joe: That man is not happy, I'd hate to be Nate about now, that's for sure.

"Katy was almost worried what would become of this. Nate was making less friends by the day, and with Milo leading the charge, many if not all of the SXM would follow him in revolting against MRD. MRD had to have something planned, there is no way they could get a monitor in Milo, Amber, or Sandra like this, not unless they agreed to it. So they must of planned something for if these people refused."

Katy: By the way Dave, I've been wondering. Where is Sandra during all this? I don't like her being out there alone. I know she can handle herself against MRD, even if they tried sending Sentinels I think she'll be fine. But I can't help thinking MRD must be working on something new. Why would the governament bring this back without a failsafe plan for people like her or Milo

Sandra's been my best friend for years, and she's almost always been the one checking on me. I just think it's time I start being there for her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:42 pm

" Tartarus hmm " so that deep abyss is where they'd find answers. Jericho wondered what Sandras personal experience of it was. As for Pandoras request, he was still unsure of the womans trustworthyness, but her plea was innocent enough, especially for a being made as a tool by the gods " Yes, its the least we can do for you "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Tyrone: Well whatever helps you sleep better at night general. It still never hurts to have a back up plan in case it turns out we are very small fish in a planet wide ocean. Also I'm a a actor to. Running my mouth gets me places.

"He grinned. Tyrone wasn't really sure why he was getting so involved. Maybe it was because his father expected a lot of him. For some reason he just needed to get involved and at least have some input. Whether it was just his narcissism at it again or, actually caring about how the world is going to be shaped by these decision he didn't know. Whatever it was it helped since they decided on giving them more money for the shipment."

Tyrone: Well I think my quota for annoying people in a day is filled up.

"Before he could leave Tess walked over to him thanking him for his involvement. He was surprised at how close and physical she was getting. It was hard to deny that he had a thing for powerful dangerous women."

Tyrone: Partners huh? I think I like the sound of that. Call me when your done with Major Buzzkill.

"He left not wanting to deal with any of the legal issues that would go along with these private dealings. It wasn't surprising that the military tried to buy as little as possible. To him he could understand not wanting to believe that there were things out there that could snuff him out in a moment. Still they had to learn sooner or later. For now all he had to do is try figure out if Tess was either trying to use him or actually liked him. Tyrone knew himself enough that he probably wouldn't care either way."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:33 am

"Rachel goes to answer the door. She's quite surprised to see Rachel"

Rachel: Sis. Hmm...come in! I haven't seen you in a long damn while. How ya been? How's mom?

"Rachel awkwardly lets her sister in. The two hadn't really seen each other in a while"

----

"As Nate enters is office, going over the recent events with Milo, the MRD, he hears a song over his PC's sound system"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Filipe spins his chair and looks at Nate laughing with barely concealed anger"

Filipe: Nate...Natey Natey Natey....
Nate: Filipe...what are you

"And before anything else can be said, Nate gets decked hard by Filipe, drawing blood out of his nose. He crouches next to the politician"

Filipe: Consider that...my resignation as leader of the SXM. I officially handed everything over to Yamairo after the press conference today, what we me being...what was it, psychologically unstable? And trust me, they're working on this dark figure, it was Milo right? James picked it up. He'll deal with it. But as for me Nate...I'm not held back by bullshit like being a superhero

"he picks up Nate by the collar and slams him against the wall"

Filipe: If you or anyone within the MRD lay even A FINGER, on ANY of my friends, I swear to god Nate I will hunt you down and I will beat you within an inch of your FUCKING LIFE. Do you understand what you've done here? Do you understand what I can FUCKING DO TO YOU?

"Nate's shirt starts to feel cold as Filipe's fists seems to release cold steam"

Filipe: You better pray Yamairo fixes this, because if he doesn't, THIS IS ALL ON YOU

----

"Meanwhile, James and Yama are standing outside the conference watching the protests"

James: So what now...he told us this and stormed off, the FUCK do we do
Yamairo: Haven't heard you swear in a while...I don't know. I honestly don't. Between him and Milo, I don't think we can stay neutral much longer James
James: I'm fine with that personally
Yamairo: I'm not...

---

Anna: I'm sorry if you disagree Julie, but let me break it down. Firstly, I've been at this long enough that I can handle myself. Just because I don't show off like Harry or Milo doesn't mean I can't outright beat this two timing little shit. My powers approach matter manipulation levels, I'd like to see his little dampener steam thing work on me. Secondly, I don't give a damn what Nate does.
Marie: Personally Im all for screwin with this Darrel fella and Nate at the same time, but she does have a point Anna. We shouldn't go off without Filipe actually approving us
Anna: He was ready to! And I have just about as much authority as
Marie: Yeah I'm gonna stop ya right there cause ya don't

Harry: I'll say...who died and made you boss?

"Harry and Ruth just happened to be entering the mansion after dropping off Gally at the academy"

Harry: But tell ya what...I'll go with you. Between me and Anna I doubt they can throw anything our way that can do anything, unless they have Shawkun or something on speed dial

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:27 am

“Cole was glad in a sense at least his brother hadn’t gone completely bat-shit insane, enough to trut Shawkun & Jin with the fate of humanity’s future. While he didn’t give a damn for the most part he wanted freedom.”

Cole: Well my Phoenix can do mostly everything she can telepathy, telekneis, cosmic flames, but none of the advanced phoenix powers obviously..else I’d be the top dog.
…………………
“Dave just shook his head taking a big chug from the bottle his son generated. No matter what he’d protect his family, and he had a plan to do so that he knew of two individuals who’d work with him. “

Dave: My wife is out trying to deal with parties that have been going, personallly if people wana drink, drug, and fuck themselves to death let them, they deserve it with the way the world is ending up. Whatever the government can think of I can think of something better,but Katy..I’m thankful honestly you’re the greatest friend my wife’s ever had…and I’m grateful. But right now if you could watch my kids for a little bit..I have to go.

“Dave vanished before reappearing in Nate’s office. He teleported over to Filipe grabbed him and they both vanished reappearing on the roof of the SXM mansion.”

Dave: We need to talk Costa…Now.

“In his office Nate was shaking he was glad to have esacped with his life, perhaps Fleishcer’s theory was more than a theory. Things were spiraling out of control, the monitors had to be enforced at all cost if peace between the superhuman populace & normals was tobe achieved. He took off at super sonic speeds to Abby’s apartment arriving outside he knocked urgently.”
……………….
“Pandora was glad to have their assurance of a normal human life which is all she craved, before being made a tool of the gods, and one whom had cursed all of humanity, made a fool, scapegoat of men, used as a reason for women’s need to be dominated, no more.”

Pandora: I thank you very much..find your way to Tartarus..however it is near impossible to enter and even harder to escape. I must go, find your way, and I will do my own searching to aid the cause.

“Pandora got up, calling out to Iris, and vanished only a rainbow left behind.”

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:11 am

“Chulance shivered just thinking about Shawkun, that was one person he couldn’t adapt against, no control, he’d literally made him see hell. Shit after the Soul Tournmaent he’d had nightmares for a while and he was the one person it seemed even Milo couldn’t get rid of for good, and that was saying something.”

Chulance: Yeah well fuck that soul guy…we kicked his ass as well as Milo’s ex family so I doubt we’ll be seeing him for a while after the fire works..that went off..but..I agree with ANNA! I say we go KICK His ass cause nobody touches my fucking girl like that, Let’s GO! COME ON Harry you use to be ready to kick ass in a heart beat..
…………
“Leah just hugged her sister happy to be with family again, she’d heard Milo wasn’t doing to well back to his heavy drinking and drug use.”

Leah: She’s doing good as she can still manipulative as fuck, and still breathing..and dating magnet man.

“She said the last part with a shudder, the fact that Velon might end upbeing part of the family seemed to irk her.”

Leah: I’ve been good, just trying to do a little good my company’s been out done by the Hill’s fabric company, so I’ve just been trying to work on being a better hero, and with how good my bro is I don’t think I’ve done a good job.

“Leah went to sit down, one of the main reasons she came was because of the monitoring act, it reminded her too much of HAMMER.”

Leah:How’s Stella..and icy doing? More importantly how do they feel about what the President, and his buddies are doing?
……………
“After the business with Ford was done, Terracorp was a billion dollars richer. Of course that was a large sum of money but not nearly as much as they could make once the Military realised the benefit it provided in combatting mutants. Not to mention once they weaponzed MgH they could use it to grant soldiers temporary abilities in the same way they negated them, sort of like what Sinister was doing in Nigeria but on a much larger and lucrative scale. Then of course there was the fact that other militiares would view the U.S with jeleousy wanting access as well. She was surprised Angel hadn’t gotten back in touch with her, after all it was a remake of the Agency’s formula. That did make her somewhat nervous, if she could she’d eliminate all of them, the main problem was Angel was Milo’s mother, and she didn’t want to anger the world’s most powerful superhuman. She wasn’t in a position to do that, until they harnassed enough power.

With such thoughts weighing heavilly on her mind, she thought she deserved a break. She went into the building’s recreational center heading to the spa. While the waiters brought a case of champaign & moscato she ordered, she went to change into a two piece. After slipping into her revealing swim-wear, and laying her feet in the water she called Tyrone. She left a message with “Come to the pool Ty” with an uncharestic smiley at the end of her sentence. She opened up the first bottle of champaign pouring it into two glasses set near the edge of the hot tub. Warm water, cold drinks, and strong men who happened to be good in business; in her opinion no better way to relax after a hard day of work in the office.
……………….
Nick was angry to say the least at the cards the universe dealt him. Clone of the world’s greatest, and yet he was discarded by all. Terra-Corp & S.H.I.E.L.D had made him as a joint operation, he was part of Project Olympus the project that would have changed the world forever if not for Dracarot & the Shadow Escorts rescue of him. Using Telepathy he listened to the thoughts of various people around him, the trucks had shipments of cocaine, metaphetamine, & Heroine to be delivered. They were connected to Terra-Corp’s newest business partner the Hill family. He’d made it his life mission to use what they given him to tear them into pieces no way was he going to let them go through with some of the things he knew they were capable of and intended to do with the world. They wanted to use him as a puppet only know he had the strings.

Nick: Enough.

“Using his electro-magnetism he began sending out messages to various police cruisers of drug trafficking activity, he vanished reappearing in the truck grabbing the driver just as he starting the vehicle up.”

Nick: No more Drugs for you!
Driver: WHAT THE F

“Nick tossed the man out the window causing his body to slam into another truck. Before the other trucks could do anything Nick emerged from the first truck flying into the air he’d gained the information he wanted, he began summoning fire and oxygen starting an inferno unleashing it trucks to prevent the distribution of illicit substances, while also raining down air pressure, and optic beams.”

Nick: YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!!!! NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM ME FROM JUSTICE! NOT BULLETS, NOT BOMBS, NOT DRONES, NOTHING!!!!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm

"It looked like the group wanted to go, Julie knew she couldn't stop them all. Best she could do was have them be aware what they was getting into."

Julie: If you all want to go, then then the numbers are not in my favor. I just wanted to make you aware of possible negative consequences.

"Tesla always felt a bit better when Chulance stuck up for her. Although on that also sometimes motivated her which wasn't always good in the end."

Tesla: I'm in favor of just ending this shit once and for all.

Troy: Alright. I don't know why they are bothering to keep us alive, but lets take advantage of it. We'll wait until they attack someone important. Maybe if we safe the president, we can stop a all out war and get this monitor shit banished once and for all.

"Katy was a bit confused when Dave said Sandra was stopping parties."

Katy: Parties?

"She looked at Joe who shrugged"

Joe: Ya know, I want Phoenix's job.
Katy: I'm sure there has to be something more behind it. Come, lets go get Dave and Chloe.

"Katy lead the way, Joe following as they went went to get the children."

"Sandra realized the name Tartarus".

Sandra: Tartarus. That's where the gods ended up after the counsel ordeal a while back.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:48 pm

"The White House was an isolated fortress with a black gate, lawn, and a ridiculous amount of security attempting to protect it from the world. Of course, the world's problems are not so easily ignored. Its way the ones in charge wish to gain control over as much of the planet as possible. Maybe through control they could finally have peace. Roberta thought about these things while giving the President his morning coffee in preperation for his duties."

Roberta: Mr. President may I ask you a question?

------------------------------

Sarah: So we one of our operations got hit? Well thats unfortunate.

"Sarah was talking to one of her many cartel contact she made. He was one of the first to hear about the hit and it was fast enough to the point that no one was prepared for it."

Sarah: So who got out of there other than you?

Contact: Well a lot of them got arrested or on the run. None of the stuff can be connected to you at all. It looked like one of those fucking heroes. We didn't have the firepower to deal with whoever it was. The attack was fast and there was fire everywhere.

Sarah: Quick and decisive attack. No room for actual stealth and the explosions with no thought for recovery of evidence or prisoners showed a lack of care for human lives and anger. Justice? No not justice the attack doesn't indicate it. Ha! Revenge.

"When not using her actual mutant ability she had incredibly skills of deduction. While not always completely accurate she had the best guesses."

Sarah: At any rate try and take care of yourself. Wouldn't want you to die.

"She hung up the phone and was thinking of what to do next. Her Limo was taking to her to another one of the gangs who didn't understand how things worked with smugglers. The fact they tried to muscle more money out of her men forced her to go over there and send a message. It was still no where near as serious as her current problem. She did however have a plan for that. Sarah would have to call her father or brother for the actual supplies."

--------------------------------

"Tyrone got the message from Tess and raised an eyebrow at the smile face. He didn't take her for someone who would have a smile in her text. Well he did like the idea of the pool. He didn't bring any clothes for that unfortunately. Henry would kill him if he ruined his new suit. Well his boxers would do."

Tyrone: Well she at least knows what she wants.

"He asked around to find the recreation center and when he got to the pool he couldn't help but smile. Tess in a two piece was a pleasant site."

Tyrone: Relaxing I see.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Jericho pocketed his flute and turned to the masses still enraptured by his enchantment. He sent them all on their way after a moment of deliberation, such a large amount of souls for the taking, but in the end other matters were more pressing. They were to all go to their homes or whever they viewed was safe, the enchantment would then wear off.

" Alright then, from what Pandora said we have a tough journey ahead of us but I believe were both equipped for the task. Getting into to Tartarus will be difficult, but a way has just opened up " He turned his gaze up to the sky " Iris, we request your assistance "

A rainbow poured down from the ground in front of them and took on a humanoid form of a woman. She seemed to place her hands on her hips as she took them in " Yes, as i've heard you do indeed. But do you trully understand the danger that awaits you, for once you enter the abyss, there is no way out, not a simple or sane one anyway. You would still go? "

Jericho nodded without a hint of hesitation " I am confident in my capabilities, I always have been "

" So it's arrogance then, hmmmm you reek of death, what are you? a fiend is it. Then I suppose all is well and that woman is the phoenix, perhaps you will be fine then "

Her body collapsed and enveloped the pair, whisking them away to their destination.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Filipe: GODDAMN IT DAVE! Did you not see I was in the middle of something. Look, if you want some help from the team with something talk to Yama, I resigned as team leader after the entire Mutant Town fiasco...among other things. If it's my personal help you want, can it wait?

----

Rachel: We've been fine. Personally I think they're all full of shit. Filipe just wants to keep everyone safe, but I know him. This is going to come down to us vs them and he'll always pick us, unconditionally.

"Suddenly Rachel notices something"

Rachel: You...you haven't met Gally have you? If you stick around they'll be out of school soon.

---

Harry: Woah, if Tesla goes, she hangs back. She caught be caught on camera or by police or anything of the sort. If we get associated with her, we're in deep shit
Anna: But we're already going after Darrel so
Harry: We can say we wanted to conduct our own investigation, seeing as technically, Tesla kind of works for the SXM. That's for all intents and purposes a job. Even if we don't have what people would call...business ethics

"Harry grabs everyone in a light port and brings them just off the outskirts of Darrel's casino"

Harry: Alright we're here. Tesla, you and Julie hang back. The rest of us go in, seeing as they've never seen us before.
Marie: I'll try 'n pick out any strange substances in the air

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Chulance: Find em and I’ll adapt to em, maybe I can get it so that all of yall are immune haven’t done anything like that in a while but shit practice makes perfect.

“Chulance was mostly emotionally motivated, they’d crossed ovver his girlfriend, and he had a mind to bash Darrel’s face in whether or not the cameras saw him or not, the MRD couldn’t stop the SXM After all the things they handled, some men with high caliber anti mugen rounds where the least of his worries.”
………………..
“Dave ignored Filipe’s vulgarity if he wanted to get at Nate he could do that later what he had to say was more important then roughing Nate up.”

Dave: Look I’m tired of just re-acting to shit Filipe, just moving out the way. Fuck being a super hero, if they want to enslave us we make the first move. We need to get Genosha to form it’s own army, use all the tech we havve, they want to monitor us, we come up with superior shit imagine it 85% of the mutant population, a good portion of non mutant superhumans, all the tech we have, it’ll be a major deterent to President Taylor, bring back Hoover’s big stick policy with a bigger stick.
…………….
Cole: We’re basically kissing their ass, I guess it beats being strapped to monitors, and forced into being slaves. Doubt Shaw and them are gonna love this plan tho..”Sighs”
………………..
“David was playing video games, while Chloe was playing with toys, average teenagers despite everything they went through, when suddenly time seemed to stop for everyone except Katy, anda man in a busines suit appeared “

Man: Hello Katy.
……………
“President Taylor squeezed his temples everything was going crazy. The whole world legislation everything was going crazy. Superhumans were-rebelling, the whole mutant town incident, and the dark being most we’re sure was Milo, he’d tried to get in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D but far there’d been little response. Right now he contacted Evan about the formation of the Superhuman Response Unit MRD was setting up to deal with the top tier fighters.”

Taylor: What is it? I don’t mind right now all I’ve been dealing with is questions, with few answers.
……………….
“Tess nodded while sipping her own glass motioning for Tyrone to come join her in the water, while she put her hand in the water. Moments after the hot tub began to bubble as she went to ake another sip of her sweet alcoholic beverage.”

Tess: care to join me there’s much I wish to speak…computer

“As she spoke a plasma screen TV in the room turned on. Various rooms of the terracorp facility could be seen, including the detainment unit in which Sinister was seen heavilly sedated & chained up.

Tess: I’d like to present to you another reason to celebrate, Sinister is no longer a problem for us, I dealt with him myself, come on share a toast with me Ty.
"Leah grinned"

Leah: Gally..last time it was just Stella..you & Filipe have been busy I see, This family's steady growing you guys have kids, my bro has kids, looks like I'm just behind on the times..I don't even have a man in my life not to mention kids.

Last edited by Chulance on Mon May 20, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Julie: I'll hang back with Tesla and try to keep her from getting involved.

"Julie heard how Tesla could get at times."

Troy: Who gives a fuck if he likes it or not.

"The situation put Katy on Edge, usually something like this spelled trouble for someone, plus this man already knew her."

Katy: Hello. May I ask why you've frozen time, and what you want with me?

"Jericho and Sandra get taken by Iris to Tartarus. Getting in was one thing, getting back would be another. The Greek hell, dark, no light. Sandra and Jericho could feel the sense of evil all around them. Sandra had been to hell times before, she at least had a idea what to expect. Jericho she wasn't sure on."

Sandra: Hope your ready for this Jericho.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Rachel: Not my kid. Not my kid. She's an angel that we adopted...apparently. Anyway, what's your opinion on this entire thing. You still live in the US

---

Filipe: That's...not a bad idea. But I just kinda threatened death on Nate so I'm kinda of a...criminal now? Talk to Yama Dave. Or wait, talk to James. He'll be sure to do something. Don't know if Nate will go for it, but if you can somehow remove him from power

----

"Marie and Anna follow Chulance and Harry's lead. All of them enter the casino, and Marie starts to try and feel any strange substance in the air"

Harry: So what do we do if our powers are blocked
Anna: Walk back out, fly to his office, can of whoopass
Harry: Seems good. Marie?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:26 pm

"Tyrone was already taking off his clothes when Tess starting motioning for him to join in. He started putting his clothes gently on the nearest chair. His appreciation for suits was great enough that he wasn't going to start wrinkling them up."

Tyrone: Ah yes about Neil. Oh I love the nickname.

"When he was down to just his boxers he got into the hot tub and relaxed when he felt the hot water bubbling on his skin. He almost forgot about what he wanted to say to Tess."

Tyrone: Yeah I had a meeting with Harvey Osborn. I'm sure you know who he is, but the meeting involved another alliance. He is willing to supply us with money and possibly some his new toys for the right price, if he is able to meet with Neil.

"He grabbed a glass a champagne and took a sip."

Tyrone: Considering that he essentially tore up Neil's Nigerian operation to figure out who had him I think he has a bit of a grudge with the bastard. I don't really care about Neil's safety anyway. I love what you did to the monster. Still I told him it was your call, but unless we have anything else we need from him i say let Harvey meet with him. Under heavy guard of course. We don't Neil somehow escaping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Roberta nodded and knew the President was feeling stressed the entire year. She sensed the conflict within and knew things would just get even worse."

Roberta: Well I hope this is different. I know you've been trying your best to keep things under your control which I do commend. However I've noticed a lack of council with the major mutant players. These people are powerful beings and some of them mentally are just people like the rest.

"She didn't want to actually say herself. It was hard to say she was like others when her mind was in constant warfare with itself."

Roberta: They will act out when threatened. The blade you wield is a deterrent, but make sure your potential foes recognize it as simply that not an assurance of violence.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:29 pm

"It doesn't take Marie long to sense something is in the air. It's faint, but there. If it's the suppressant Tesla and Julie mentioned, it should take effect in a matter of minutes. Seeing Tesla and Julie never got in conflict until meeting Darrel, they had more then reasonable time to come unknowingly under the effect while waiting and walking up to Darrel's office."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"Agent Smalls was commander of the agents sent to deal with any mutants attacking Darrel Sheets. Darrel however didn't know that his protectors weren't really there to guard him. The Director may have ordered it, but Smalls only wanted to test his men's effectiveness against the mutants and so far they essentially kept tabs on everyone entering the Casino. A Hostess walked up to the new group that suddenly walked in. Her job was to gauge what everyone would be doing here. Another agent. There were a couple dozen in and around the casino."

Alexis: Hello guests! I'm Alexis the casino hostess. We have quite an array of activities you could do here. What will you be doing today?

"A small amount of the agent was usually released when any newcomer came in. If they acted weird when it was released into the air then the agents saw a potential hostile. Not all mutants were there enemies and they already escorted some off the premises to play it safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next