Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Roberta: Good we should go see the Director and make sure he doesn't over react over the arrival of these Asgardians. They could be of use to us and MRD doesn't need any more enemies. We already have plenty.

"She walked back over to the others and could see a confrontation brewing between Sean and Kano. It was almost humorous how they already were close to fighting even before Director Kingsfield could come out. It was obvious they had history with each other but it didn't matter to her. Luckily Sean calmed down."
Roberta: This isn't even the time or place for this. Chose your battles with far more caution or you will drag others in its wake.

"Her point was further emphasized by all the humans around. Even Smalls was not looking forward to something like this. Non of the MRD agents wanted to keep on fighting right now just after nearly dying."
Roberta: This is also doesn't help you Kano. I want to talk to you about MRD, but first we must meet with Director Kingsfield. You acting in a threatening manner to one of his agents isn't going to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry: Don't break anything on your way out Mr. Osbourne! Tyrone I'm leaving you to here I gotta go do some stuff. Like Magic stuff.

"His last statement was him making it up on the fly before walking out. It wasn't an easy task teleporting people. Tess's first visit to the Hills building was fruitful for Henry. Alexander wanted him to keep an eye on them so finding any left over DNA from her visit was necessary. The single strand of hair that took him far too long to find was all he needed to find her location. Harvey was just an extra passenger. Now he needed to recharge from his local battery of power that he couldn't let them see."
Tyrone: Well that was weird, and you Tess really can't stop it with teasing can you? Hell your worse than me.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 pm

"Katy gathered a plate full and started eating as well. It was a excellent meal for something that was to her cooked so fast."

Katy: I'm fine. You have a good array of food here.

"It seemed Christian had forgotten Katy's mention of demonic essence among mortal people. She'd really rather have Sandra talk about the in depth stuff of her family."

Katy: Where would you guys like to visit after we eat? There is much to do on Genosha.

"Sandra didn't like it when Dave got this, these high tension moments sometimes lead to fights."

Sandra: You know I wouldn't of went in there if I wasn't on to something. There is a presence on this Earth Dave. You've felt her, Ledge has felt her, so has Cas and all those people. Whoever she is, even the gods seem to be wary of her. Hold still.

"Sandra laid her palm gently on Dave's forehead. She didn't often do this, but with Dave drunk like he was she didn't want to end up starting anything. She peered deep into Dave's thoughts, seeing the events he had witnessed over the past week. It was merely a second and she removed her hand, Dave not effected in any way."

Sandra: So the angels are against us.

"She sighed, yet another problem."

Sandra: That throws a monkey wrench into things. Going to war against them isn't in our best interest.

"Sandra wasn't to worried yet, the humans hadn't shown themselves much threat to the likes of herself and Milo, nor have they issued war against Genosha, not yet at least. She suspects they will though."

Sandra: Look the monitor act is a situation to be dealt with, I'm sorry if my comment earlier rubbed you the wrong way. I just had a more immediate threat to deal with.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 pm

“Ares had been pulled from the scene in New Jersey not that anyone really knew who he was besides Kano, and maybe that woman who was emitting some sort of signal that felt oddly related to him some how. However he’d let Kano handle that “investigation” for now he had his own matters. As he looked around his new surroundings Poseidon appeared to him.”

Poseidon: Ares..
Ares: You..what the fuck do you want Po..you’re the last person I want to speak to.
Poseidon: You have returned to earth, and you are not the first..Athena returns as well.
Ares: So she’s back? Well she ain’t sought me out and I sure as hell don’t fuck with her if she came back her after what you and the others did to us!
Poseidon: What you people wanted to do mortals was..I’m a god of earth how could

“Ares drew a flaming blade placing it to Poseidon’s chest, pure anger radiating from the god of war, if there had been regular people, Poseidon didn’t even want to anger. Ares retracted the blade and vanished muttering greek curses as he did so. Poseidon sighed it was hopeless, Athena was right she may have realized attempting to subjugate the mortals was wrong, but the others they were still angry over being cast into Tartarus. And no telling how angry Zeus himself would be, at least Odin and some of the other sky fathers thought themselves so above the mortals they weren’t worth enslaving. As he began walking back to the throne room he felt another force.”

Poseidon: Hermes..Hephaestus, Dionysus, Athena, Hestia..who goes there
???: Milo..
Poseidon: Ventro what are you doing here?
Milo: You tell me, I’ve been tracking those beasts..there from Tartarus, our friend Sandra brought them with her as well as one of your finds as well.
Poseidon: Who might that be?
Milo: Don’t play games, you know with my skill set I’ve been able to peak into your thoughts trident man. So even tartarus ain’t enough for them, they gotta send monsters to chow down us because we don’t to be puppets.

“As he said that an explosion of pressure slammed into him, which Milo quickly dissipated forming a shield made out of pure energy, then lifted the shield in the air forming two giant hands of energy .”

Milo: You really wanna go there, it went so well when we fought Zeus!
Poseidon: But you had not only my aid, and Kano’s, but our weaknesses from Terrell, and the weapons designed to harm us at your aid, this time you’re not so fortunate.
Milo: “Chuckles” Still the skeptic, I seem to know someone who would beg to differ, Oh Voiiiid.
Poseidon: ENOUGH! Do you wish to incur the wrath of Olympus on your world if not then what is it you seek.
Milo: Fuck it the information I want won’t take me that long to..get

“Milo teleported over to Poseidon grabbing his head, and suddenly information about the god’s activities began flooding into his head, when suddenly the divine mental intrusion stopped causing him to yell out in pain. He backed up disoriented and confused while Poseidon stared at him using a blast of water pressure while opening a portal sending Ventro back to earth. As the portal closed Athena appeared coming to his aid.”

Athena: Poseidon what has happened
“As she approached him, he was no longer Posiedon but Pandora filled with limitless amounts of magical energies turning around and shackling Athena to magical celestial bronze restraints. Then making a blade appear in her hands.”

Pandora: What happened..is fate has determined it’s time for me to exact my revenge on the gods..before I embark on my new life Athena..anyway that being said you should recognize me no need for introductions..let the games…begin hahahahHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
…………………………….
“Dave juts shook his head as he downed the rest of the margarita and threw it into the trash. Sure some would say it was irresponsible taking care of his family drunk, but damn the kids were already sleep, and he did a better job then his wife.”

Dave: That’s all you do you’re always on some damn mission Sandra. Even Milo’s around more then you, and it’s his job to go places around the universe to protect it. Yesterday me & Castiel we’re dealing with Angels all day trying to steal his weapons back so we could come back and save you, and what do I found out after we almost get locked up for all of eternity for robbing the Angel CIA..you were just on vacation in Tartarus..chilling out.

“Dave shook his head, he felt like everything he was going through at this point, all the pain and suffering was useless. But to further prove his point he removed his shirt showing a hand print that had been branded on his print as well as some lengthy scars.”

Dave: The physical damage’s already healed, but these wounds nothing short of top notch magic or someone with healing on that kinda level can ever make them go away, tha’ts what I tried to do to get you back. Why ..why does it matter if the gods are scared or people are partying in fires, those same people want to wipe us out, and we’re busy picking fights with more enemies and we already have plenty back here..it’s like we never just face the problem at the moment.
…………..
“Tess shrugged her shoulders it just came naturally to her, however sometimes she wasn’t always teasing. But she didn’t want a reputation like certain women in power who were known to be easy to bed, she wanted to be known as a challenge one few could accomplish.”

Tess: Can’t stop or don’t want too…hmm which one is it Ty…

“She started humming the jeopardy theme as if awaiting his response until her phone began to buzz. She quickly took out and began examining something that had been texted to her, and her eyes widened. She set the phone down and sighed.”

Tess: Things are more serious then I thought, the footage I just received indicates..that Phoenix had something to do with those monsters presence and they weren’t just in Jersey, they were all over the world. Damn it..no telling what we’ve lost, the only good thing from this is maybe the military, MRD, all of them will finaly realize they don’t just need the ability to stop powers, but to make their own too if there really intent on winning this war.
…………..
Sean: Go on big man I’d say your just a brute, but you’re an alright politician so I’m sure you can manage a conversation that dosen’t have to do with fighting frost giants, fire demons, or giant snakes that want to eat Yggdrasil.
Kano: At least I have the respect of my people, you’re the poster boy for traitor Riffeld, and unless you want mighty Mjolnir upon your chest leeching all your energies away then I suggest you avoid continuing this conversation.

“Before the situation could escalate again Benjamin rushed over to Sean to be a buffer even if he knew he really couldn’t go toe to toe with him if push came to shove.”

Benjamin: Hey look if you’re done with that shit Kingsfield wants to see you Roberta, and she wants you to bring pretty boy with you. HE says he’s in office, and come on tons of news people are on the way to ask too many questions, Smalls..he wants you to get em away.
Kano: Pretty boy, I’ll take that as a compliment, as for this office lead the way Ma’lady.

“He noticed Ares’s departure, but didn’t want to focus on it, for now he’d inquire about getting involved with MRD, him the leader of a foreign country asking to join their organization but at this point MRD would need support, however in all honesty he didn’t want to pit Asgard against the team especially after Cul, Surtur, & Dark Reign this would be the straw that broke the camel’s back.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 pm

"Sandra was unsure if she could even say anything that wouldn't further cause tension, especially with Dave the way he was."

Sandra: Dave, just because I met some new allies doesn't mean I was on a vacation. All I wanted to do was find answers so I could stop what was going on. I'm sorry I worried you, but I can't change who I am.

"Sandra remember how it wasn't to long ago that she was in Dave's position, cracking under the pressure, finding it all to much. Now it seemed she'd become the strong one while Dave was slipping."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:17 am

" Hmm, i'm feeling festive, how is Genosha's take on the arts? specifically music and the like " Emmet asked curiously. Christians manner of eating toned down a little as he paused to dab a napkin over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 am

"Katy swallowed some food she was chewing before answering."

Katy: We've had some good parties here, although right now is not really the time. There are generally music classes but with our lead teacher not really on good terms with the team, that school program is on hold. There is still karaoke though. There is a stage room where everything is set up. Just switch on the lights and power, and your good. Trust me, the machine in there would have any song you could ever imagine. I could take you there if you want.

We also have a array of video games. Besides the normal Grand theft auto jazz, there are Guitar Hero and Dance Revolution type games as well.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:07 am

Smalls: So he wants me to deal with the reporters eh?

"A sadistic smile creeped on his face as he hefted his large railgun. Roberta shook her head and sighed hoping that Smalls wasn't being serious. She figured he wasn't, but just to be sure..."

Roberta: He meant find a way to keep them off our backs that doesn't involve killing or maiming them in anyway. You might not like, but we have a job to do. Lets try and not get the general public pissed off because you blew up some news vans.

Smalls: Aye Aye ma'am.

"He gave off a lazy salute before going over to the other able bodied MRD operatives. They were working out getting the wounded inside and trying to post some men up to keep reporters back. Smalls had the wonderful job of giving the press half truths."

Roberta: Well you are polite for a God of War. I can respect that. Come on lets go and talk to the Director.

----------------------------------------------

"Tyrone snapped his fingers and pulled up a chair next to Tess and sat down in it. He considered just sitting in Henry's throne, but something told him those Skulls were real."

Tyrone: I wouldn't even call this a real war yet, but your right. They should be hungry for some power now. Those things out there weren't those 'heroes'. I'm sure they could find more efficient ways to kill us.

"His phone just vibrated. The message was from his father. He looked at it and a picture was in the file. It was a view from Alexander's Helicopter. He could see Hideki drop kick some large scaly beast into an Apartment complex. It was titled "So How Was Your Day?" which actually got a laugh from Tyrone."

Tyrone: Now my dad think he's funny.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 am

Emmet and Christan grinned broadly when Katy mentioned Karaoke. As sh(own in tartarus when the two shared an impromptu duet, they mutually shared a love for music that rose abive any other interest and what ultimately drew them to each other. " Yes, I believe we can amuse ourselves very much so " Emmet clicked his tongue in excitement. Jericho was a fan of music as much as nyone could be, but his voice was better suited for casting spells. But he couldnt deny the pull of video games, but there was something else he wanted to look into " I dont suppose theres a library as well "

Once everyone was finished eating, Katy directed them to where they wanted to go and Emmet teleported them. A thought suddenly occured to Christian " When we were discussing demonic influnce, I got the feeling you know others whove had a similar experience to mine "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 am

"Katy had directed Jericho to the library and was accompanying Emmet and Christian to the karaoke room when Christian spoke up. Katy remained silent for a moment, pondering over if she should speak about it or not."

Katy: If you two was in Tartarus with Sandra, you probably knows she has a dislike towards demons?

"Christian gives a nod, referring back to some tension between Sandra and himself initially."

Katy: I've already mentioned she's fought Mephisto, Ilira, and Blackheart. She's even faced the Void, but that's only the beginning. A few years ago, before Sandra had children, she was going was going through some hard times with Dave. Feeling guilty everyone targeted him to get to her, when he died, she never revived him. This was before Death's ban on revivals. Dave was a good man and should of had a peaceful afterlife, but something went wrong, and he was pulled into Hell. He was eventually brought back, influenced by the Void. Dave broke off his relationship with Sandra, witch devastated her.

Later Void would appear again, this time within Fusion. Sandra was pregnant at this time. Fusion went to attack Dave, and Sandra blocked his way. Fusion influenced by Void would proceed to kill Sandra and her unborn son. The Phoenix brought Sandra back, but not her son. Sandra eventually made a deal with Jordan and Blackheart to have her son revived.

Sometime after his birth, Sandra's son was revealed to have been a portal to hell, a child that was both born into ell and birthed into the living world. After aging himself rapidly, he was shown to have a massively strong demonic presence, so strong to the point where the angels pretty much forced Sandra to destroy her own son. However she hesitated and responded to late to accomplish the task.

Then her adopted daughter, not the one you meet, but another one, Abby. She was once pulled into hell and tortured. By the time they got her back, she to had a strong demonic presence.

In the end Void was contained, and Sandra's son and daughter had their demonic essences dealt with, Abby after having her sole cleansed. Dave and her son as managed to work past the problems and bond with Sandra, Abby however have fled. After experiencing hell first hand, she's simply afraid.

Having a demonic essence infect your loved ones is worse then just fighting the demons.

"Katy was still unsure if she was doing right, talking about Sandra has had with her family. But it was through Sandra and her loved ones that she knew of demons."

Katy: So now you know where her dislike of demons stems from. They've not only caused her physical pain, but mental pain as well. It wasn't all that long ago Sandra was on the verge of a complete mental collapse, and a huge chunk of that stressed stemmed back to issues first brought on by demons or demonic essence. She's in a far better state of mind right now then she was in at this time last year, put it that way.

Honestly, I was really hoped you'd forgotten Christian. I think it really should be Sandra to talk about all this, not me.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

“Dave just sighed Sandra never seemed to get it, all the leaving unannounced, the missions, it just keep escalating eventually in his mind he thought she’d gone for months, coming back no telling what she’d do all that time.”

Dave: You can’t change it but who’s to say you ain’t arrange it to get away from everything here.. to get..away from.

“Dave stood up going to gte another bottle but this time he just fell to the ground at this point too intoxicated to continue the conversation, slowly just falling asleep. In another part of Genosha Castiel was seen with the aforementioned chariot with Ledge next to him who was typing something up while taking sips from a bottle of vodka.”

Castiel: Enjoying the ability to get drunk again Ledge
Ledge: Shit I can’t lie, these sigils of yours are finally good for something, but look I say we focus on finding out how to deal with your friends.
Castiel: Besides the knife I gave Fuller, and some prepared traps not much can put em down
Ledge: Not much so you’re saying there’s something.
Castiel: Look..ther’es some things I don’t want to sure, after everything we’ve went through at least you know treachery isn’t something you’re going to encounter with me. They may not be friends, but there still family, so how about we just get back to investigating these parties, and Katy’s friend, the guardian!
Ledge: Touchy..it’s all good you got me getting wasted again.
………
Kano: Ayye it comes from being the leader of a country, sometimes patience is required even if it’s hard to manifest when dealing with citizens of Misgard.

“As Roberta lead them inside and too the office Kano looked around scanning the place, taking it into his memory. No telling when the information could serve him in the future, as they got to the office Kano opened the door seeing Evan sitting there with an expensive champaign bottle in his hand with three glasses set up on the table. Kano went over to the table pulling out two chairs one for himself, and anther for Roberta.”

Evan: Quite the gentlemen Mr. Thorson..please sit.
Kano: Ayy Sir, but if you will please call me Kano.
Evan : I hear you and Riffeld helped fix up the city, New York and the rest of the country’s going to be mad.
Kano: I suppose they can take their aggression to Ventro then, seeing as their ability to mend damage to misgard’s buildings far surpasses my own at the moment.
Evan: Won’t be needed, The President told me not to work with terrorists. The question is who’s side are you on the SXM’s, Genosha’s or the international community Mr. Thorson. Where does Asgard stand?
Kano: Asgard is determined to aid the denizens of all the 9 realms, I have the same values instilled in to me by my father, and his father before him Mr. Kingsfield.
Evan: Excellent, and please call me Evan. The President wants MRD to arrange a meeting with some of the high ranking officials of your Government, but all that can be done later Roberta if you will get him acquainted with MRD, the facility, our operations here, around the world, all that jazz it’ll be good to have aid from the “Gods”, and if you will Kano I have an assignment that I believe a protector of men such as yourself would be good at.
Kano: Hmm..what is it Evan?
Evan: Here take it, for now you’re in her hands.

“Evan handed him a blue folder, which Kano accepted then stood up opening his hand to help Roberta up for now it seemed he’d finally get to speak to Roberta one on one, and then review the assignment the Director had given him even though he’d yet to actually join MRD itself only thing he claimed was that he’d stick up for humanity and not take sides with any particular group.”
………………
Tess: You’re right it isn’t war it’s a massacre unless we have the proper tools to combat our enemy. It’s clear as day that the SXM as much as people are scared of them aren’t the main enemy for now. The real question is are those monsters a response to what’s going on, or does everyone on earth have another common enemy?

“Tess looked at the picture and managed a smirk but didn’t find the situation entirely humorous she herself had almost been crushed in a similar fashion, it was only due to Harvey’s timely intervention and then Henry’s teleportation that she was even alive.”

Tess: But..tell me this Tyrone why me out of all people did you have Mr. Magic bring me here instead of say family or friends?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm

"Well at least things didn't escalate into a argument, the last thing she wanted right now was the kids asking why they was fighting. Sandra was surprised Dave though she would go on these missions to get away from him. Spending time with him and the kids was the proudest and most soothing moments in life. Everything she does is to one way or another try to ensure their safety, even if it meant she was called away time to time. She took Dave to bed to let him rest, maybe his mind would be clearer in the morning, not being under the influence."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:54 pm

“Milo was flung into some sort of void, complete with darkness. Suddenly a large light was scene in the area, and the quantum gauntlets appeared on his wrist. As he floated through the void a force appeared to him, one he knew very well. His boss as she materialized Epoch appeared as a woman anger radiating from her being.”

Epoch: Ventro
Milo: Fuck do you want?
Epoch: You dare use such language against me, I whom have made you protector of the universe? I sense what you’ve done?
Milo: Look you want your fucking shit.

“Milo focused removing the gauntlets holding them in their and tossing them at Epoch before forming bubles around them.”

Milo: Take them by force, oh wait you can’t sucks..lol.
Epoch: Really? You dare cast away your duties as protector, you who I’ve aided in becoming god like, if you wish to belittle the mortals and go against them then you shall be forced to fight like the,

“Epoch glowed with immense power, as the lights vanished and the void began to swallow Ventro who began screaming, and suddenly a large burst of power done, an explosion and Milo vanished an explosion followed that shook in the cosmos in some far away galaxy, and both Milo & the gauntlets were catapulted back to earth at speeds that made light look slow. Milo crash landing in some desert in the Middle East, while his gauntlets landed in some part of Africa. The next morning he woke up to soud of confused villagers, and helicopters. He quickly realized he’d gathered quite a crowd, and used hape shifting to disguise himself before rising from the sand.”

Milo: uhh..me confused..uh..bye.

“Milo vanished reappearing in his apartment room seeing Marie, and the kids were out, he quickly went to freshen up however as he was brushing his tooth brush fell as he heard the report. Troy Cosby..reported dead in a conspiracy to kill the President, and his half brother Cole in custody.”

Milo: N..No…Troy..NO!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:23 pm

"By morning Sandra and the kids was up before Dave, who likely had a hangover after last night. Sandra was cooking the family breakfast, she figured Dave would appropriate a good well cooked meal over some power generated instant food. She served the children and was going to wait for Dave before picking her plate up."

"Meanwhile Katy was in a lounge are with a coffee. It had been a heck of a night with Christian and Emmet. She'd shown them around during the night and she thought they seemed cool enough to adventure around on their own now. The mansion at the moment was silent, she seemed to be the only one around in that area."

Katy: Joe is probably getting breakfast, or I can go see if Milo is up.

"Katy did want to hang out with Milo more, however she had a second motive as well. If they wasn't allowed to close off hell, then the least she could do was patch up Milo's friendship with Sandra. Being with Emmet, Christian, and Jericho during the night though, she wasn't yet aware Milo already had apologized."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Bang..Bang.. the sounds of bullets going off early in the morning. However gun fire was a common thing to here in Chicago, people here were use to it. So was Jordan..Hales however for once in his life he was going to contribute to it. A car was seen parked out what appeared to be an abandoned house, as he made his way inside the house a woman was seen with anti mugen chains already beaten and bruised. Another man was seen in the room as Jordan.

“Please stop I’ve never hurt anyone on purpouse, that’s just how my powers were I haven’t hurt a soul in years I haven’t I promise I.” Suddenly she screamed out as an anti mugen blade was shoved into her chest courtesy of Mr. Hale. He smiled turning to the other man in the room.” Wait outside I want to have fun with this one..”

The woman began to cry out in pain only for Jordan to grab her by her hair punching her in the face several times before kicking over her chair and stepping on her skull. “You weren’t crying for help when you confronted your ex boss, and turned him into dust. Oh no no nono you fucking mutants you fucking “Super” humans think you’re special. Now ya can’t kill folks cause of them monitors but I see you don’t have one ain’t that surprising.”

“Please I haven’t had time I..” Jordan stopped her again shooting her two more times a pool of blood forming as the woman was hanging on for dear life.

“Didn’t have time, but you had enough time to get rid of your boyfriend too hmm…two accidents..two years apart, figured you could control your powers now, quick trip to Genosha could solve that but you didn’t have time..so good night enjoy hell.” With that one more bullet was put in her skull and he began to laugh.
………………
“Dave stumbled down-stairs seeing his family, David, Chloe, Sandra all of them eating. HE had some vague memories of what happened yesterday, but his anger towards his wife hadn’t completely dissipated yet. As his anger rose he saw flash backs towards Hell, and then went to sit down. He sniffed the food and managed a smile.”

Dave: Food’s good..honey..even if our lives aren’t.

“As he said some grace, and teleported a glass of orange juice over to the table he turned on the news he saw Troy’s death.. and just looked in shock another friend dead.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:01 pm

"The news took everyone by surprise, Sandra had always looked for the better within humanity, but with Harry and now Troy, it was getting difficult. She started to doubt if it was all worth it. She'd tried to help people, and where did it get her? More people then ever now hated her after the beast attacked, she'd got thrown in hell and missed a entire week in the living, she'd gotten stabbed in the back by Pandora who said she'd help, only to try to trap her in Tartarus forever, and now not just one, but two of her friends are dead, killed by the people she attempted to help in the first place. At this point, she was finally starting to truly understand Milo's frustrations with humanity."

Sandra: Maybe it's time I set my priorities differently.

"Sandra was wondering if she should go down a similar road to what Milo has done. Focus on her friends, her loved ones. Maybe humanity did deserve to fend for itself."

"Katy decided to go to Milo. It was early, but talking to him early could give him more time to think things through. She knocked on Milo's door, still unaware of Troy's death, not having seen the news."

Katy: Milo... you there?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:10 pm

"The way Kano acted was similar to movie portrayals of extremely chivalrous men. It didn't bother her a lot, but she didn't care to play along. Not out of malice, but it just wasn't her way. She ignored his hand and rose up from her seat. The folder that he was given gained her curiousity, but it was obviously something Evan wanted to keep between them."

Roberta: Alright time for the grand tour of this place. Afterwards I might get to actually get to do something fun.

"A fake smile formed on her face before she left with Kano."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tyrone listened to Tess and knew this would only get worse. Those monsters weren't factored in. Sure they helped get the MRD to support Terracorp, but lives were needed for that. Blood was paid just to make another buck."

Tyrone: Typically I normally wouldn't give a shit about this, but who or whatever caused this could of hurt me or my family. I vote for a new player in the mix. The MRD should stop focusing on Milo and find out the real threats.

"He noticed that she was still a bit shaken up by her close call not long ago."

Tyrone: Well my father would've sent Henry to help anyone else out. My sister can handle herself and usually knows whats about to happen before it happens. You on the other hand are an ally and this family looks after allies. Plus you have a nice ass so that helps to.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"In the hall ways of the mansion Jim comes across Metallic. Jim's heard the mans been in a foul mood since Tesla gave herself up."

Jim: Hey Ju...

"Before Jim could finish that word, he's slammed forcefully to the wall."

Metallic: Watch it sand boy, you don't get to address me by that name.

"Jim let it go right away not wanting to start a conflict."

Jim: Alright man. I just wanted to check on you after Tesla...

"Metallic let Jim go."

Metallic: I'm fine alright. I'm just disappointed in her. She learned a lot from me. How to fight, how to survive, even our powers can be used in similar ways. I was proud of her, until yesterday.

"Metallic walked on past Jim and on his way. It was clear he was still mad about Tesla's surrender, so much so that he was telling anyone that used it to stop referring to him by his true name. Jim walked the other way heading to get breakfast."

Jim: Man, dude is steaming.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

“Milo used TK to open the door slowly, as tears were forming in his eyes. Just the day after harry’s passing, the first permenant death and now Troy was next. However this one he directly played a hand if he had left his powers in tact maybe he wouldn’t be connected to this incident in D.C. “

Milo: Kat.y..he’s gone..Troy’s..gone..he’s dead.
………..
Chloe: What’s wrong everyone
David: He’s..gone too.

“David didn’t evne know how to respond, he wasn’t super close to Troy, but he’d hung out with him a few times, Dave jut shook his head today was a day to start drinking early.”
………….
“Tess just smiled more so at the last part.”

Tess: Ah so you had important reasons..and personal..reasons as well Ty. But it’s good to have allies, especially these days…with everything..happening.

“She eventually drifted to sleep resting her head on Tyrone’s chest her cell phone in her lap near the end of it’s battery.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 am

"Katy was left speechless by the news, Harry passing was depressing, but Troy, he was someone she'd otten intimate with. He wasn't just a friend, he was a lover. Katy ran into the room, and upon seeing the news report for herself, she dropped to her knees as tears started to roll down her face."

Katy: Damnit Troy... why... we could of helped you... you... you stubborn fool!.

"Katy was speaking out of grief over her loss. She managed to pull herself together for Harry, but Troy, he was a different case."

"Sandra suddenly realized something that made her sadder then she was already."

Sandra: This... will be hard for Katy. The girl loved him, even if he hadn't returned that love recently.

"Thinking about made Sandra think back to when Dave died and how much that devastated her. Maybe Katy wouldn't get hit as hard with Troy pushing her away for a while. But then again love wasn't something you could just forget or turn off."

"Jim met Joe while getting breakfast."

Jim: Passed Metallic on the way down here.
Joe: Yea. How is he doing?
Jim: He seems pissed. I half wonder if he wants to break Tesla out just to kick her ass.
Joe: He didn't take well to the surrender then.
Jim: Not at all. I think he expected more of a fight from Tesla. He seems disappointed in her for giving up.
Joe: Huh. Wonder how Chulance feels about the Tesla situation?
Jim: Don't know, haven't see him.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 pm

The monsters were being completely decimated by Milo's creations by the time Hideki and Alexander's entourage made it to safety. It was just in time since a large flying machine was like giant 'Kill Me!' sign to the Tartarus beasts. Hideki wished they had something faster, but it was all they could use right now. By the time it landed near the safe zone Hideki was already hidden from sight using his invisibility. They were in a park that was surprisingly spared the danger.

"Is everything clear Mr. Matsuo?"

"It is here. You may need to ask anyone back at the tower if you want to head back there."

"Not necessary. They already informed us the coast is clear, but the damage to the building is severe. We won't be heading back there. The pilot will take me back home while you can go to MRD. You should already have contact there trying to admit you as we speak."

Hideki didn't respond. He knew what the next course of action was. Next stop was New Jersey.

Alexander already called his wife and Sarah. The latter scoffed at the idea she was in danger. Then he messaged Tyrone again. Wondering if he checked on their TerraCorp ally.

"She's here with me in a safe place. Don't worry we still have our ally." Tyrone said while wrapping his arm around her. She was actually cute sleeping like this. It almost made this annoying morning worth it.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 pm

“Milo just stared nothing mattered anymore, no more people, he was right for what he said to Epoch. Fuck the gauntlets, fuck his occupation, he was done, he was going to cash out, grab his money from the banks, stuff it in his bed, and be done with these people forever. “

Milo: This is why I’m done..this is why..this is..

“He couldn’t believe this but nmore importantly he felt responsible, why would Troy attack the white house no idea. But he knew whatever happened he’d get to the bottom of it, even if the President some how picked him up despite all his defenses he wouldn’t give a damn, this investigation had nothing to do with the SXML this was personal.”

Milo: Troy..I’ll find out what happened, I’ll get your brother out the pen.
………………………….
Dave: So the monitors don’t matter..but both Harry, and Troy are dead.

“Dave didn’t mean to start an argument early in the morning, but even though he was focused on eliminating the demons, he even considered that a secondary mission compared to dealing with a clear and present danger not only to them but the superhuman race.”

Dave: Damn it..it’s all going to shit now.
Chloe: Daddy..what’s sh..it?
David: “Sighs” Dad I told you we have to start picking them off before they pick us off, it’s us..or them.
………………
“As Jim was talking suddenly a small of explosion of water hit him in the back and then an arrow appeared next to his plate with a note attached that simply said Unit X: Welcome Back. From a distance Joel was seen dressed in casual clothing instead of his costume with a sinister smile on his face as he began walking out to another part of the island as if tending to business and with the tv’s playing Troy’s death he wasn’t even a concern. He had another target in mind as he began making his way to Manda’s location.”
……………
“Tesla had been transported to the MRD prison cells in Jersey, and Evan had told the interrogation unit to let him handle her case personally. He had plans big plans to take down the world’s finest superheroes, and this was simply Phase 1. He made his way inside the room seeing Tesla’s arms and legs shackled with anti mugen, not to mention there were several guns with potent sedatives pointed at her indicated by the red dots all over her body, and if worse came to wrst there was an electric field that was activated when anyone with the X Gene tried to exit the room without permission from security personell in the control room. Evan felt reasonably safe, not to mention he was armed himself and armored up. He made his way in with a coffee mugg in his hand blowing on it before sipping.”

Evan: Good morning Ms. Nova, my name is Evan Kingsfield, the Director of MRD. There’s some matters I’d like to speak to you about.
"Wakey..Wakey..Ty..."Tess whispered in his ear. She'd managed to slither out his arms without waking up and decided to cook breakfast. After debating on whether or not to make pancakes she ended up deciding good ole fashion eggs and bacon, after finding some orange juice & Vodka all she needed was to awaken her partner. She placed her hands n hsi arm to shake him." Come oon."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm

The nights events had been very entertaining, to give credit where credit was due. Katy was an amazing tour guide, giving Emmet and Christian the grand tour. Much of it spent in the karaoke, over a dozen songs were belted out, solos, duets, they even dragged Katy in for a few songs. From there they explored the rest of what Genosha had to offer before retiring to a room in the mansion for......rest. Emmet and Christian are lounging on what remains of their bed as the inkling of sunlight begins to paint their room. Emmet resting on his head Christians chest and listening to his heartbeat, it still sounds the same as before. " What are you thinking about? "

" Sandra " Emmet chuckled

" Well thats something to wake, what about her? " Christian was silent for a moment, his hand lazily rubbing the other boys back " Her children, from what Katy told me they had a rough time of it because of demonic influences. I don't regret how I am now, but theres a part of me that doesnt want to change completely and stay as I am......I could change completely, become someone I dont know, be like any other demon and just destroy everything "

Emmet lifted his head up to stare straight into Christians eyes, red orbs meeting yellow ones " Your a demon with a human heart, in such situations you'd have to willing choose to relinquish it and I dont see you doing that anytime soon. Besides, even if you did, you would still be the man I love. Dont dwell on it to much, good and evil are incredibly subjective, I'm proof of that. If you wanna save the world thats fine. destory it cool. Whatever you want, i'll always be with you " He leaned forward and they kissed for a moment " Feel better now? "

Christian flashed a bright smile " Much, I am getting hungry though "

" Not suprising, given how many callories we burned last night " he smirked seductively and kissed Christian again before floating to his feet and summoning a change of clothes " I'll go and commandeer the kitchen and make breakfast " one last kiss and he teleported off, leaving Christian to ponder his thoughts.

Emmet reeapeared in the kitchen of the mansion, a few people wandering around. He snapped his fingers, bowls flying out of the cabinets and donning an apron " Okey Dokey, time to make breakfast and make it fabulous now, i've got a hungry man and you know what they say. The best way to a mans bed is his stomache " people dashed about to begin cooking as Emmet sashaeyed over, music beginning to play from an unknown location " Aw, baby how you doing? I'm gonna cut right to the chase, huh? Some women were made. But me, myself? I like to think I was created for a special purpose you know? Whats more special than YOU? You feel me? "

Emmet: It's on, baby let's get lost
You don't need to call in to work 'cause you're the boss
For real, want you to show me how you feel
I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal
Why?
Well, you got the key to my heart
But you ain't gonna need it
I'd rather you open up my body
And show me secrets you didn't know was inside
No need for me to lie

It's too big (big)
It's too wide (wide)
It's too strong (strong)
It won't fit (fit)
It's too much (much)
It's too tough (tough)
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego
I love his big ego
It's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up

Usually I'm humble
Right now, I don't choose
You can leave with me
Or, you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant
I call it confident
You decide when you find out what I'm working with
Damn, I know
I'm killing you with them legs
Better yet, them thighs
Matter of fact it's my smile, or maybe my eyes?
Boy, you're a sight to see
Kinda something like me

It's too big (big)
It's too wide (wide)
It's too strong (strong)
It won't fit (fit)
It's too much (much)
It's too tough (tough)
I talk like this 'cause I can back it up
I got a big ego
Such a huge ego
But, he loves my big ego
It's too much
I walk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I talk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I, I can back it up,
I can back it up
I Walk like this 'cause I can back it up

It's too big (big)
It's too wide (wide)
It's too strong (strong)
It won't fit (fit)
It's too much (much)
It's too tough (tough)
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego... such a huge ego
But, I love his big ego
It's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up

Ego so big you must admit
I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch
Ego so strong, you ain't know?
I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano...

As Emmet was singing, the others jumped in at parts, dancing around as they whisked eggs, put down strips of bacon, and turning the flames on the stoves up higher.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:48 pm

"Katy looked up to Milo as he spoke, one death she could deal with, but two. Her despair started changing to anger as she stood up."

Katy: Milo if your going to investigate Troy's death, I want in.

"Even after Troy's attempts to push Katy away, she still cared for him. He'd convinced her to move on, but feelings where still there."

"Going to war with humanity was not something Sandra wanted, not because she believed they couldn't take humans, no she was certain they could. However she believed not everyone was out for mutant blood. Many in MRD is probably only people with a media scare put into them. However it looked like war against humanity was exactly the direction they was heading, and two mutant deaths could not easily be ignored. Sandra ignored Dave's comment on MRD not being important, she's already told him otherwise and likewise the same as Dave, didn't want to start a argument."

Sandra: It's unfortunate, but you may be right son. We have two deaths now, I doubt even Yamairo will put up with much more of this. Sooner or later the mutants, and not just Genosha, but all mutants will strike back. Maybe we should bypass the war and senseless killing, and just take this issue straight to the source.

"If anyone could prevent this, it was the guy Nate and others worked for. It was the president himself. Getting these monitors abolished now before mutants strike back is the best move."

Joe: What the hell was that about?

"Jim looked at the note and stuffed it in his pocket quickly before Joe seen."

Jim: Not certain yet.

"Jim left from his seat. Unit X was back, or at least Joel was attempting to regather the team. He left in the direction he seen Joel, hoping to catch up and get more information. Joe shrugged, whatever it was wasn't his problem, and he continued to finish up his breakfast."

Tesla: Heh. Fuck off Evan.

"Tesla may of turned herself in, but if MRD thought they was using her against Genosha, they was wrong."

Tesla: You have my in your little anti-mugen prison. Your business with me is done.

"Tesla often was a hard ass even in SXM, but now, she spoke more coldly, seemingly as if she stopped giving a shit anymore. She turned herself in so nobody else would die at her expense, not to make a deal with the devil. And in her honest opinion, being face to face with the director of this bullshit operation, if she wasn't shackled, she wouldn't mind busting a few skulls right now."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:28 pm

“Milo knew Katy would want in, but the way he investigated he doubted she could actually benefit him the way he intended to investigate one of his closest friends death. He had a mind of his own to travel to Heaven to see if his soul had ended up there and if it hadn’t he was going to force it’s entry through the pearly gates, and dared Zachariah and his lackies to stop him.”

Milo: I’m sorry Katy but you’d only get in the way, but I know for sure one thing I’m done with the team, this is personal now, you, Yama, Izzy, Sandra I’m going to keep all of you guys safe at all cost.

“Milo vanished reappearing in the white house invisible using his abilities of time control and psychometry to play out the scene that happened, it was a cold and calculated kill. An assault on the white house had begun agents were being slaughtered, Troy, his brother, and some others he even sensed saw the Phoenix & Shawkun. As the scene played out he began pulling strings together with Ikon’s ability, Troy had intentionally came to the white house, and what he saw was MRD agents had managed to gun him down with anti mugen, and Cole was detained for questioning. With a quick soul scan of the planet he determined Shawkun was dead.”

Milo: damn it..Cosby.

“Cole’s clones were the others, well Jin had really been involved but he didn’t care about him. He made it out alive, whoop dee do but that was MRD’s problem not his. Troy wanted to change everything, even without his powers he just wanted to help everyone. He could have shed a tear but he didn’t have time he tracked Cole’s location to the Pentagon, and vanished appearing inside using Dracarot’s ability to remain undetectable and outside Cole’s cell where federal agents had brutalized him and continued to beat him for information he didn’t know.”

Milo: it stops here..
………………………………………..
“Kano was reviewing the folder the mission was simple a peace talk with Ganta, Roberta had showed him around the facility last night, and he had Heimdall inspect the other facilities for him. What bothered him the most were the prison camps or rehabilitation centers they’d set up, all the prisoners there had been forced to get the monitor and their powers dialed down. He’d do it if only to prevent Ganta’s rampage, however he still didn’t completely side with the MRD.”

Kano: What must be done will be done.

“He looked at his bottle of bourbon whiskey he barely touched, he decided to increase the potency to asgardian levels with a spell, before downing it, the perfect way to start of this morning and prepare for his meeting with the Lord of the oceans.”
……………………..
Dave: I wouldn’t mind paying the big man a visit himself, but chances are he’s ready especially since these lying fuckers claim Troy attacked the white house, with no powers, and his fucking half brother hah.

“David looked more doubtful, even through his young age, being in hell he’d seen the most desperate of humans, what would lead them to despair. The combination of loosing powers, and desire to be a hero again could drive such a thing, but one thing was for sure breakfast was over. David just got out of his chair and took Chloe’s hands.”

David: Chloe wanna go play games
Chloe: Yes David! Let’s play!!

“She hopped onto her brother’s back, and he teleported them to the arcade on Genosha, while Dave just drank a little more. Alcohol was turning more from recreational use for him into a clutch as the world spiraled down into hell.”

Dave: I say we remove the MRD from base and not asking nicely, besides looks like people we’re getting mad.

“Due to Milo showing Troy’s death on live television, residents of GEnosha appeared to be rioting off in the distance at the Monitor towers placed on Genosha.”
…………….
“Joel saw Jim moving from a distance but he already had another target to take care off as he entered the tracking room of the MRD tower, a device he had in his had allowing him to bypass all the security systems with ease, and approached MAnda.”

Joel: Hello Manda..
………….
“Evan just smiled taking another sip of his coffee, and setting it down on the desk in the room going to take a seat but not to close to Tesla.”

Evan: You’re not in a position to speak Tesla, considering the people you killed some of them good man, church goers, citizens just trying to get by, one the son of a drug dealer making an honest living using skills he learned from his less then legal practice, those are the real heroes Tesla not your people you fucking slut.

“Evan smiled despite the intense vulgarity he used and turned to look her into the eyes.”

Evan: However I do want to offer you a proposition, work for me, and I get rid of your problems Carson, and his affiliates. Everything in this world is regulated through some sort of Government system, and things that aren’t are uncontrolled, dangerous, unneeded. The Illegal Drug Trade, Human Trafficking, Prostituiton, all things that aren’t Government regulated prohibited for good reason. The unrestricted use of superhuman powers is next, they must be controlled. If you help me achieve my goal then I’ll eliminate all of Carson’s associates, even better I can get your family back. We’re working on technology that works in a manner similar to Yamairo’s ability, our eventual goal is to correct & regulate time, there will be laws against tampering with it but with help from an associate of mind that can understand..how things work I can slip through the cracks so to speak and keep your family alive, a few unimportant denizens of a fairly small town will hardly affect the world at large, so what do you say Ms. Nova are you up for serving your country in exchange for your loves?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm

"Katy was pleased to be left out, but right now she had little choice but to trust Milo's judgement. Getting herself killed would only further make things worse, it may even set Sandra off the same way Troy's set Milo off. She decided to go find Joe then maybe see what the Fuller's was doing.

Sandra: Dave you really should lay off the drinks. If anything did ever happen to me, the children deserve a strong, sober role model.

"It was off topic but Sandra had taken note of Dave downing the drinks. He was drunk yesterday, and had already started again today."

Sandra: Anyway, on topic, I say your right. We need to send a message that we're done being pushed around, and ridding Genosha of those towers is a damned good start. It's better then letting them pick us off one at a time.

"Manda had expected Joel's arrival. Her ability to find people was stronger then Genosha's security system. She turned to face him."

Manda: What you I own the pleasure of this visit, Joel?

"The mention of her family's revival had sparked her interest, but she was still uncertain."

Tesla: There was a time when SXM used to revive all casualties that got caught in battle. Ever wonder why we stopped, it's not because we stopped caring, it's because the forces of the afterlife put a stop to revivals. If Fusion, Yamairo, or the Phoenix herself can no longer revive people from the dead. Why should I believe your little devices will be able to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next