Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:55 pm

"Katy was listening as the conversation took place."

Katy: Looks like it's starting. Not surprised they want to pressure the monitors on us and have us do their dirty work.

"She wondered exactly what Milo meant by "I'm not a hero anymore."

Katy: So what did that mean, not being a hero anymore?

"Julie, Joe, Jim, Metallic, and a few others had come to the ceremony. Everybody found it odd not to see Sandra attended, it was also odd Joe had came but Katy hadn't. Milo was yet another noteworthy absence."

Jim: Where do you think every is?
Joe: Katy went to see Milo about Sandra. What's going on, I have no idea.
Jim: I'd of never expected any of those 3 to miss something like this.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

A massive green foot was seen slamming into the skull of an MRD agent. What occurred nex twa sa sickening crunch sound as the agent perished. Alex had no qualms with murdering these agents, they weren’t forced into working for this organization. They were hired, selected, some volunterered. He walked forward through MRD’s Chicago base. He’d liberated the prisoners, several downed helicopters, and jet planes were seen alla round the area. Sirens were blaring, with a simple sonic clap that too was taken care of. The Hulk marched through the debris, for once mere destruction wasn’t on this unstoppable beast’s mind. Instead he had a new agenda liberation of those MRD had imprisoned, and more importantly to figure out how they were containing so many superhumans that weren’t mutant.

It turned out they were utilizing the same technology of the Red Room, The smell of burning flesh didn’t sem to bother the Banner as he went to examine something, taking out a scanner from his torn shorts. “Hmm..just as I thought seems I may need to pay the Russian prime minister a visit.” He had been capable of springin the prisoners free for two reasons. He’d developed a device an implant that pretned him from the red room, omega machine, and various other forms of power negation technology, as well as that he redesigned Jorgan’s virus to be able to hack into and control MRD’s drones.

“H..help..me please..”He heard the weak voice of an injured man, upon further inspection it iturned out it was an MRD agent. He could tell he was in imense pain, his arm moved weakly as it wailed about as if someone would come to his assistance. The Jolly green giant marched over to the agent who seemed struck with fear even as he removed from the rubble. “You..”

“Ssh..I am most likely responsbile for the pain you in. But it was your choice to join MRD, it was your choice to support the monitoring act. “ He took another device out of his pocket and gave the man an injection. “Emergency personell will be here to rescue you soon Mr. Anderson is it. You wil lget the medical attention you deserve of course that’s guaranteed you do as I say.” Alex stared down at the man. “Do you understand or should I crush you slowly like a gabage compactor crushes it’s trash.”
Milo: It means I'm not going to be the world's bitch, there tired of us, crying for us to go, then find I'll go, peace out. I won't wear there fucking prison machines, but I'll be happy to leave them alone. That means the full deal next time some uber dangerous threat comes along let the monitors deal with it, because Ventro is a terrorist and a bastard who needs to go away.

"Milo knew he sounded immature somewhat, especially with how much more intelligent he was then the people he was protecting. But sometimes his behavior got the best of him, he didn't claim to be divine or some greater being any way. His morale was on the same level as most people, except held up to a somewhat higher standard."

Milo: Don't worry as long as I got my powers there not putting monitors on none of us. But look I gotta go to the funeral, why don't you go to Joe, and get prepared, I'm about to do the same.
"Zach was just upset with everything going on, but at least he was on one of the casket barriers. Chulance on the other hand was worried about Tesla it was not like her to miss something liek this even with the argument she'd had with Zach. Dale, Keeth, Riya, the other Redeemers, Mikey, Zane, Leah, Keel, ect were all in attendance. Ledge had even brought Danny taking a break from their operation in China to pay their respects."

Keel: I woulda fucking fried all those damn agents, fuck respecting Taylor.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

"After the last rites, the body is burned, and the ashes given to Harry's parents, the crowd slowly dispersing, most of the heroes remaining behind but some officials taking their leave. Yama's about to head back himself when he's approached by Harry's parents"

Mr Estevan: Excuse me...are you Hasaka Yamairo? Pardon to ask it's just, you're the only hmm...asian here.
Yamairo: Oh...hmm, yes. I'm Yamairo.

"Yamairo takes a bow."

Yamairo: What do you wish to?
Mr Estevan: The truth is...we don't really know what to do with his...Harry spent most of his adult life with you
Yamairo: I don't...
Ms Estevan: Please mister Yama, We're no fools. I know my Harry wasn't just some regular teacher.

"Yamairo looks somewhat surprised, but considering that Harry had always taken a lot of precautions with his parents, it's no wonder they knew about him"

Mr Estevan: This is...hard to ask but, could you please...handle this? I don't want to seem disinterested but...I think perhaps you or even that other friend, Filipe Costa...I'm sure you'll know what to do, or what he'd want

"Yamairo begins to tear up, a few tears rolling down his faced as Harry's parents hand him his ashes. Everything left of one of his friends, of someone had personally recruited. All those years ago he had met him in the future and based solely on that brought him into his world. Harry could have spent his entire life without the SXM...but Yama made the choice for him. It was on him"

"Meanwhile, off the distance, even more than Filipe, a familiar old face, wearing a trench coat and hat despite the sunny day, looks on. Fawkes didn't want to be seen. He was invisible to everyone of course, but he was sure there were those down there that could sense him some other way. He seemed older, more tired, more weary. His eyes were red, but his face expressionless. The face of a hardened soldier finally collapsing under age and grief. He had seen his friends die, his comrades, now he was seeing his students die as well"

"Meanwhile as Nate is leaving alone, he's suddenly held back and pushed against a nearby tree by Filipe. The former leader's face is covered but Nate can tell he's also been crying"

Filipe: You...thank you...and thank Yama...for getting his body from MRD. Thanks Nate

"After that FIlipe disappears into mist, leaving Nate there"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Roberta: Impressive. You would definitely be useful when we are fighting the more powerful targets. The Director already gave me a list of the suspects they want to bring in. Some of them I wouldn't mind simply ripping their heads off and giving the remains to coroners. Others however seem to be a nuisance. Powerful, but not really intent on harming everyone.

"She loaded another magazine of ammo into her rifle in a second and fired at the next three targets that showed up. When the lights went out she relaxed her trigger finger."

Roberta: I know people don't like Jersey, but I 'm pretty sure when they talked about rolling black outs they were lying.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:54 pm

"Katy nods"

Katy: Right. We shouldn't miss this.

"Katy gave her farewell and left to get ready for the funeral. She doesn't waste time getting ready and meets up with Joe before to long, arriving shortly before the cremation started."

"Shawkun was entertained by Taylor's comment."

Shawkun: You have no choice.

"Taylor found himself frozen, unable to run, and terrified."

Shawkun: As you might know, I control souls. You see Taylor, your going to put a monitor on every super human, except me and my partners. We'll, or more like I'll have ultimate power. Do this willingly, I'll spare your soul. If I have to force you however, your soul will be mine. Choice is ours.

"Troy seen this as his chance. He picks up one of the agents anti mutants weapons. He aims at Shawkun."

Troy: Sorry, but your not getting ultimate power.

"Shawkun seemed to ignore Troy, it angered Troy and he went to shout Shawkun name. Shawkun kept ignoring the threat, purposely getting under Troy's skin. Before Troy can pull the trigger, a ice spear pierces through his chest. Jin had shot a water blast, turning it to ice. Shawkun spoke, his back still turned to Troy"

Shawkun: I knew you would turn on me. It was fun to play with you.

"Shawkun hit Cole with a energy blast suddenly, blasting him back through a wall."

Shawkun: Maybe we'll play another game some day. If the Phoenix care enough about your sorry ass to bring you back, that is.

"Turning his attension back to Taylor."

Shawkun: So Mr. President, which is it?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:16 am

“Nate felt a tinge of fear, then regret. Was he doing the right thing after all, all this in the name of controlling powers. He’d lost some of the greatest if not only friend-ships he’ ever had in his entire life, everything was falling apart. He’d supported the movement to control their powers sure, but over all he’d done little to nothing except permit MRD’s activities on Genosha, and encourage Tesla & Troy’s arrests. The gang hated him, Tesla was in jail, thousands of superhumans were being put in prison camps which surpressed their abilities with red room technology, and he had a monitor in his neck. Yet he didn’t feel any happier with his powers downgraded, and people being controlled. His effort to please the world he’d long since forgotten how to please himself.”

Nate: Y..You’re welcome
???: Who the fuck thanked you bastard.

“Nate turned to see Leah, and groaned it had been a while since he’d seen Milo’s sister, the last time they’d been on speaking terms was when they were dating. But just like his relationship with Kathy it just hadn’t worked out just like most things in hls life, his music career, poltiical career, now his movement.”

Nate: What the fuck do you want, gloat, talk about how Harry’s death is my fault.
Leah: So you admit it eh? That’s good, first step to recovery is admitting the problem. Look Fly Boy you’re lucky I’m talking I’ve go t anifty trick I could destabalize you leave you more fucked up then Milo’s cabinet of drinks.
Nate: You’re threating me? I outta call
Leah: You’re not calling shit Nate, cause me I’m about to fix your image up, we’re fixing Genosha, we’re fixing this shit you started.
……………………
“Sean raised his hand a faint glow of energy around his palm as he tried to determine the source of the black out, and sighed.”

Sean: Ventro..I can detect his power source, trust me it’s huge, it’s unlike anything you’ve ever sensed when you’re an energy manipulator trust me it’s not hard to tell. Also after everything I’ve seen as part of the Avengers, and the League I don’t consider myself that impressive.

“Humility was something that come natural to Sean, after serving on Costa & Morris’s team. He just shook his head why were they picking fights.”

Sean: Is Kingsfield trying to getus killed?
………..
“After speaking with Katy, he’d made his way too the funeral too watching with saness.”
………………
“President Taylor looked as Troy was downed, and felt ashamed. This SXM member who’d been pinned as amurderer, and criminal died in an effort to save him, had he really, this monitoring act, MRD, now it was all coming back to bite him, controlling their powers had left him vulnerable against a greater a evil, somethin as sininster as the devil himself.”

President Taylor: You should be asahamed to call yourself human in any way but.I submit..I have no choice. I will willingly enforce….the monitoring act.
"Athena stared at Sandra."

Athena: As the goddess of wisdom I give you advice one the being you seek is one who should be avoided at all costs, one whom because of her precense here I will be departing ffrom this realm indefenitely in hopes of saving my own. I thank you for you freedom, but you've unleashed legions of beasts even I fear upon this earth I feel sorry for the inhabitants of this world in more ways then one.

"Athena vanished in divine light, while thousands of beasts more powerful then some of the gods began to rampage across the earth, many burrowing under ground, and under water."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:26 am

“Good evening Mr. Hill.” The deep accented voice of Hideki came from the opposite side of Alexander's office, but the actual man wasn't anywhere to be found. Alexander looked around more curious than frightened until Hideki seemingly appeared in front of his desk. His new exoskeleton was what surprised the businessman.

“Somethings different about you. Did you change your hair?”

Hideki smiled from under his faceplate and simply found a sturdy looking chair to sit in. “Funny.” He sat down carefully and was satisfied when the chair didn't collapse. The scientist was right that the new materials were very light. “I didn't just buy this on a whim. An old colleague was in the country. I've been trying to catch for awhile now. He volunteered to give me a more improved form. It essentially replaced more cybernetics and added a protective exoskeleton. I'm faster, stronger, and simply better physically.”

Alexander stopped his work and focused on his mercenary. “Well congratulations then. Is that all?”

“No. With my new and improved abilities I believe I will need a raise.”

Before Hill could laugh a thought popped into his head, and it could easily help him with his other plans. “Actually I have another idea.” He grabbed his phone and called Tyrone. His son had experience dealing with Terra Corp.

When the junior Hill picked up the phone Alex could hear music and yelling in the background. “Hey yo sup Pops.”

“Dammit he's drunk.” he thought. “I need you to act as my liason to-” He could hear the phone hit the ground before he finished his sentence.

“Alright bitches LETS DO THIS!!!”

After that all he could hear were chants of 'CHUG' 'CHUG' 'CHUG'!

“Well so much for that.” He liked getting Tyrone to do some more work for the family even if he could do it himself. Partly for his own amusement and another part he had plans for his son. “I'll deal with her.” Alex said to Hideki and then called Tess.

---------------------------------------------------------

"She just laughed and shook her head wondering if he knew all the things he could really do."

Roberta: Well I know enough physics to know that what you can do can help us a great deal. Of course I wouldn't be surprised this is Milo's doing. He seems to be a bit of a drama queen lately.

"Roberta actually did wonder what the hell was the Director doing. She suspected his hate for these people was getting out of hand. All she could do now was hope that Evan didn't get them killed."

Roberta: Not sure actually. Its obvious he doesn't care much for people like us anyway. I'll talk to him about avoiding MIlo if he ever orders us to go after him. There are only two on that least that seems like actual threats.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:01 am

"The answers Sandra got wasn't quite what she was looking for. She knew little more then she had already. All she learned was this being is apparently strong enough even the gods fear her. Then there was the beasts released from Tartarus. Sandra sighed."

Sandra: I guess it's time to start the clean up.

"She had a mind to find Pandora and see why she attempted to trap them in Tartarus forever. However this seemed more important. She looked to Emmet, Christian and Jericho."

Sandra: If any of you wish to leave, you may do so, we're back on Earth now. I've got to clean up as much of this mess as possible.

"Sandra connected telepathically to the SXM members."

Sandra: Sorry about the week long disappearance guys. I'm back now.

"She was sure Dave and some others would be relieved to hear from her."

Shawkun: Human?

"The thought was almost comical."

Shawkun: A human has no life after death. Now I on the other hand, I exist forever.

"Shawkun brings up something very closely resembling a soul deal. The contract is pure white, and the conditions can't be read."

Shawkun: My own personal variation of a soul deal. I do not ask you sign in blood, I merely as you sign with your soul. Sign it.

"As soon as Sandra's message spread throughout the SXM, Katy felt like speaking back. However she thought Dave would already be talking and inform her of Harry's death, not that she probably already knew soon as she returned."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:23 pm

Jericho glared at the spot Athena had been standing on, all of this to only receive a miniscule amount of what they already knew. He made a mental note to find the plebian of a goddess and bind her with the most painful necromantic curse he could conjure. Now the earth was being ravaged by being of enourmas might and brutality. Their power polluting the air and making the ground groan in pain. " Leaving would be pointless, I've been along so far and shall remain as such " Jericho was also beginning to grow curious, perhaps he could do some " collecting " here as well.

Emmet nodded, cuddling into Christian's chest " I must concur, you shouldnt get to have all the fun, share the cleanup a bit " he grinned mischeviouly, his teeth aflame. Christian was looking around with his new eyes, everything was so clear. He could hear so much too " I'll stick with my heart " he wanted to test his new capabilities further. Emmet detached himself and went to stand next to Sandra " So, whats the plan? "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Milo appeared near Harry’s casket, walking over to the grave touching it his ability of psyhcometry allowing him to see the history of the grave-stone, when it was produced, how many people had ever come in contact with it, the funeral itself, and even farther into the past the history of the stones when they were formed everything. Seeing hundreds of years of history he took his hand off the grave-stone he was about to produe new memories. He was dressed in all black, one of his favorite suits Versace. In his hands he had a new bottle not even emptied, one of his favorites. Harry had passed, he was dead & gone. Ascended into paradise above, however that didn’t mean he didn’t feel pain. One of his closest friends, he was with him from the start, when everything began, when he was just a New York City cop struggling to wake up every day.

He opened the bottle, and poured all of it’s contents on Harry’s casket, various memories of his friend flowing through his head as the alcohol poured onto the stone. However pouring out liquor wasn’t enough for his friend, he had something else. He reached into his pocket taking out an expensive cuban cigar, when Harry had picked up smoking he’d made sure to only smoke the finest quality. Milo then made his Fusion costume appear on top of the stone. “Harry..I let you die….I’ve saved the more world..so many times, not just our world other worlds too, the entire universe a few times, combated the most dangerous people in existence, but in the end after saving all those billions..those trillions the person I didn’t save you..I didn’t save you.” Milo paused.as he felt warm tears started to form and roll down his face.

He hadn’t cried in so long, he was strong, unbreakable like a diamond. However know he was beginning to crack, he made a promise to never repeat the mistakes he did with the X Lords. But what humanity was doing, Harry’s death, he couldn’t tolerate it, and if he was breaking down who’s to say his promises wouldn’t either? He dropped to his knees face to face with the grave-stone with his costume on top. His eyes began to glow a bright yellow and he focused on the stone using Harry’s power of light generating pure light and focusing on his costume he disintegrated it. “I can’t bring you back..but I can die with you..Fusion..can die with you. “ He then stood up nothing remained, the bottle was empty, his costume gone, Fusion dead.
……………
Tess was in the middle of her own business. Another glorious day it was, the power granting formula was theres, of course the effects were only temporary for now. But even then soon that would change, of course the full benefits of this formula would be kept to herself, Tyrone, and the others at the top of TC. They would be at the pinnacle of wealth, and human evolution, surpass even what Sinister had turned himself into with the bonus of lacking the grotesque appearance he took on when manifesting his true abilities.

As her phone rang she reached in observing the caller ID and picked up.” Hello Mr. Hill what can you today.”
……………………
Nate: Look bitch, I don’t care

“Suddenly Nate felt an intense pain In his chest as Leah’s eyes were glowing. Nate started to feel weak falling to the ground as the glowing subsided. “

Leah: You’re the one on the ground Natey, the only bitch I see is you, I’m not the one who sold out my friends, I thought I Was useless, but you’re worst then useless.
Nate: Yeah that’swhy I’m making the world safe from people like you and your brother! You think you can just bully everyone with you’re fucking powers! That’s not how society works, ther’es laws, there’s order, there’s control!

“As he said control before Leah could react he took off into the sky at super sonic speeds, MRD had turned his powers to full range to allow him to escape, and MRD agents we’re on the way to subdue Leah. She shook her head, reaching in her pocket taking out an orb that formed into a hover board. Hopping on it she took off not wanting a confrontation, right now she didn’t have an ability that would help her against anti mugen bullets.”
……………
“Sean smiled, at least the people he wasn’t working with where all emotionless assholes. He got a bad vibe walking in here, finally someone with a sense of humor. Even though the work they were doing, wasn’t going to be filled with laughs, it helped to keep a good vibe. “

Sean: Well ever since I learned what my powers really were I’ve been reading up on physics, kinda wish I’d payed attention back in high school, maybe you can share what ya know with me.

“Sean paused, he’d worked with Milo, however the only real mission’s he’d done with him where dealing with Kano’s uncle, Surtur, & Ymir not exactly the most pleasant of times , but it beat living on the street, rummaging through trash, and not being able to touch anyone.”

Sean: He’s a drama queen, but he’s one who’s feelings we should try to avoid hurting, at least until we find a way to stop him. Who exactly is on our main threat list, I bet Shaw’s one of em, I mean besides the good guys who just don’t wanna sign.
…………………
“Dave was in the gym boxing when he heard his wife’s voice. A sign of relief, however he had to continue his work-out, that and he was near drunk. For the past week that had become his routine after he was done playing hunter with Katy, an the group. To get a bacardi and a captain morgan, mix it with some seven up or juice then head to the gym. Not exactly the most healthy or beneficial work-out routine, but it got rid of a lot of stress, and it was better then staying at home smoking trying to hide it from David. But a vice was a vice, legal or illegal.”

Dave: Finally back huh.. you planning on coming home any time soon?

“Dave wondered if she was even listening to his thoughts as he walked away from the punching bag and slumped down on the ground picking up a red solo cup which had the last of his captain morgan mixed with soda. He drank some more, and set it down it was almost time for him to go home Chloe & David needed him.”
………………..
“Alex was in a restaurant, wearing all black, a hoodie over to him and shades to cover his eyes. He wasn’t one of the more famous super heroes in his human form, the Hulk was who was recognized.Of the Banner twins he was only one considered a fugitive since Riya had registered under the VRA during Amanda’s preisdency. He wasn’t one to give up what he was doing, the X Force had more work then ever since the riot at mutant town. His waitress had just brought him another refill of lemonade, and this time a glass of champaign. Drinking on the job wasn’t the wisest choice, but being stressed out would be bad for the inhabitanst of this town.

Waitress: Is that all Sir
Alex: some steak sauce please.
Waitress: you got it!

“Alex just smiled people like her, who smiled despite everything going on. It was these moments he enjoye the most, just enjoying his steak dinner while beethoven playing in the back ground. Ma and Pop dinners like these were the best, not the kind blaring hip hop music at 12 in the morning, with a bunch of drunk college students watching sports. He was a sports fan himself, but when he needed to relax he liked quieter surroundings. As he ate he took out his phone to look at what Molly had sent him, while his watiress brought his A1 sauce.”

Alex: A wormhole form another dimension, and creatures going underground…just what I fucking need..

“Alex sighed sipping his drink and biting into the steak, more chaos, but at least Molly had used her powers to infilitrate and control more, he hoped the beasts wouldn’t come to hisi current location right now he wanted to avoid combat if he could.”
……………….
“Dale was swinging through the city when a tail nearly hit him and slammed into an apartment building. Alarms and sirens were blaring accomdated by the screaming of the citizens of New York. An Orchestra of pain and suffering, perfect for a typical night as Spiderman. He began swinging shooting webs at the eyes of the beast but it charged forward moving at what he could only decipher as a blur. He was sent flying into a nearby building.

“Damn if you’re gonn be roaring can you at least brush you’re teth hones-“ Before he could finish the beast lunged forward mouth open, razor sharp teeth in plain view. He quickly used a zip line effect with his webs to get out of the way, while an entire chunk of the apartment building was devoured by the beast. Swinging around he landed on the beast’s back muttering some thing quickly. “Why don’t you try this on for size!” Using his magical energies the creature began to roar in pain, trying to swat at Spidey with his tongue. However his agility and master acorabitic skills helped him evade the tail while completing his spell.

Finally he leaped off while the creature began to shrink, and he sent out large amounts of webbing using the same size spell to expand the webbing to cover the creature, while swinging under the creature producing more web to halt the beast’s fall allowing people beneath to flee to safety. “They outta pay me to make the safety nets for roller coasters, I could use the extra cash.” After preventing a manhattan living pancake from being made he got to a nearby roof-top, and hit up Keeth. “Come on man pick up, I know with all her time magic you’ve got plenty of time to bang my sis later.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Sandra: Plan for now is I alert SXM to what's going on, then we find these creatures that escaped and start cleaning this mess up.

"Sandra picked up Dave's response. She answered back."

Sandra: Sorry I've been missing the past week, been in Tartarus looking for the gods. Dave I was right, those parties was not natural, there is a being behind them. Unfortunately my quest for further information did not go well. Get back to the kids, and keep a eye on them. We have more trouble, more important then having a pissy fit with humanity over monitors.

"Dave was going to ask what was going on, but Sandra had already cut off the connection and contacted James."

Sandra: I hate to say this in light of what's happened.

"She became aware of Harry's death quickly."

Sandra: However we have a situation. I've just escaped Tartarus with the assistance of the goddess Isis, however she was killed and a open portal allowed many creatures from the depths to escape and start rampaging Earth. The portal has since closed, but we could be looking at hundreds if not thousands of these things on the loose. Some of which could have great power.

"These things had to be taken care of, it posses danger not only to humans, but to everyone."

"Katy came up to Milo, it been a long time since she seen him this saddened. She came up beside Milo, taking a moment of silence to show respect to Harry and say a few silent words. It was a odd scene that she was the more composed of the two. She laid a hand on Milo's shoulder, trying to think of what to say."

Katy: Hey now... you think Harry would want you crying over his grave like this. You know he's not that kind of man. As for swearing of heroism... Harry loved what he did. It's your choice, but if you ask me, Harry would want you to get stronger from this, be better then you ever was before.

"It was true that Harry didn't seem the type of person to want people to hold on to their grief. Katy didn't want to make Milo feel like what he was doing was wrong, she just wanted to try to swing Milo's grief into motivation."

"The President had no choice but to sign Shawkun's soul deal."

Shawkun: I'll make this easy for you to understand. This is basically insurance that you do your job. If your refuse, if you reveal us or this deal, if you contact SXM or anyone else for help, you die.

"With the signature, the deal disappeared."

Shawkun: Just do your job. Every super humans except us must have a monitor. And Taylor, don't make me wait to long.

"Shawkun and Jin vanished, leaving the downed Troy and knocked out Cole behind."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:31 pm

“ The Scene in Washington D.C was one of pure unaduluterated chaos. The distress and hatred for super-humans was at an all time high even as many require there help as thousands of beasts from Tartarus rampaged about the earth, burrowing under ground, capable of rising anywhere. S.H.I.E.L.D operatives we’re working on dealing with the situation from SWORD even though the latter confirmed the threat wasn’t extraterrestial in nature. The President had been attacked by Troy, and his half brother Cole, Troy was reported dead, and Cole in federal custody. Several agents were dead, and the President as well as his family were under protection in urgent care. The National Guard was patrolling D.C for rogue super human activity, and it had become mandatory to wear a monitor if you were present on American soil. In Jersey power had been restored to the MRD HQ who were getting wind of what happened, while Evan Kingsfield just got done briefing the SRT’s newest agent Benjamin Hadro. He was going over the message the President had sent him.”

There are no expcetions to the law Mr. Kingsfield, failure to follow this advice will result in your termination and replacement by an agent more willing to obey my orders. Not only my orders, or congress but the orders of the citizens of the United States of America. Ventro, Fuller neither of them should be held to any high expectations, they are criminals until they have under went the monitor act. At all costs monitor them, imprison those who resist, from what I can see the SXM has basically declared war on us, and this is my response put them away.

“Evan listened to the message about two or three times, not knowng if he should be filled with fear or euphoria. Finally Taylor was listening to him instead of the SRT director. Every one with powers needed a damn monitor in their neck.”

Evan: Looks like Taylor’s finally listenig to me, there all fucking menaces, and they need to be put away for good, right after we’re done with Doom’s ass.
…………..
“Dave finished his solo cup, tossed it to the side, and teleported back to the house. Apparently Sandra was above dealing with the situations on earth, it was a mere “pissy fit” with humanity. So he was left defending the kids from Govenrment agents like it was some irrelevant business. Demons weren’t enough of an issue despite what was happening to them, but some damn taratrus. Suddenly the ground began shaking near the house.”

Dave: DAVID CHLOE!

“Dave rushed upstairs only to see David gathering psioninc energy around himself and his sister as there dad made their way upstairs.”

David: I’m picking up something big, and mad and evil its

“A giant creature burst into the house jaws open ready to eat the fuller family, as the three teleported to safety elsewhere on Genosha. David coated his body in his psionic armor forming a blade, he quickly became a giant mass of psioninc energy sending out a massive assault on the creature’s mind causing it to roar out in pain as he gathered mental energy from other telepaths on the island including James alerting them of the situation, as other beasts of Tartarus emerged from the waters marching onto Genosha’s beach breathing Greek fire, all of them headed towards the school.”

Dave: damn it DAMN IT! Chloe remember that saucer..
Chloe: Daddy I kept it in my head!
Dave: Well..Daddy was wrong, make that saucer real, the biggest one, with the strongest lasers now!!!
Chloe: Are you sure
Dave: YESSS

“Chloe made a giant flying saucer appear armed with highly advanced weaponry, that Dave quickly teleported them into, while the saucer began unleashing beams on the creatures below, as they began their rampage on the island.”
……………….
“Milo was happy for Katy’s help, the others seemed to be standing back. But nothing she could say would change his mind, maybe arrogance was his fatal flaw. But it would have to be fatal before he admitted he had any flaws any way when it came to descision making. As far as he was concerned herorism killed one of his best friends, and it wouldn’t kill him as well that would be dishonoring his name.”

Milo: Don’t matter Harry was good to us, everyone here. He never gave up, it didn’t matter if we were fighting Skrulls, gods, demons, omega level mutants, or some thugs who had a copy of the omega machine he fought everything, and in the end none of the villains did him in it was the people he was protecting. Sides..Not tryna rub salt in wounds but you’re quitting so count me off the pay roll too.

“Milo didn’t intend to make Katy feel bad, only to prevent a double standard. However it seemed the time for tears was over, as the ground was shaking and starting to split. Using his enhanced vision he looked off into the distance seeing one of the creatures from Tartarus breathing greek fire on the beach, the monsters from Greek super hell had begun their attack on Genosha. Milo placed his hand on Katy performing a quick spell.”

Milo: I altered your powers so your water has the properties of the river styx you can hurt any greek monster, creature, but becareful you can burn anything even me, any water you control will instantly take on styx’s properties come on.

“Milo took the sky his eyes a bright yellow, as he became a being composed of pure light and rammed into the nearest beast before taking to the skies unleashing a massive beam of light using Terrel’s properties to infuse the light with Greek fire to burn the creature.”
……………………
“Alex had left the waitress a $500 dollar tip, money didn’t mean much to him anyway, and if the world was going to continue the direction it was going it didn’t matter. As he was making his way out the restaurant, the waitress came to stop him.”

Waitress: Thank you..
Alex: Huh..been a while I got one of those.
Waitress: A thank you, well around here if you leave tips like those, I think anybody working here would do that.
Alex: “Smiles” I guess so if ya don’t mind me masking before I go what’s your name?
Woman: My name’s

“Before she could finish she was impaled by a giant teeth, as one of the beasts from Tartarus rose from beneath the restaurant rising causing the roof to cave in as Alex jumped outside filled with an intense anger. His eyes took on a greenish hue, then rest of his body did as well. Within seconds he transformed into the hulk his muscles bulging. This was not a controlled transformation but one of pure rage. He leapt forward grabbing the beast by it’s neck, snapping it while dragging it into the ground which it emerged from.”
……………….
Dale: Look man this thing is gonna get up soon it’s gonna be mad, it’s been a while since I took a trip to Vegas so my magic isn’t the best!
Keeth: I’m on the way damn it!
Dale:Bring feathers!
Keeth: The Angel ain’t here.
Dale: Oh Lord..
Keeth: Naw no Lord we’re on our own.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:12 pm

"One of the creatures went to attack Dave and the kids, being stronger then then the ships lasers it charged forward. As it launched itself to devour the 3, it was engulfed in a massive blast of raw Phoenix energy, incinerating it completely as Sandra made her presence on the island. These creatures may of been spreading out everywhere, but no way was they getting to these 3. She'd take on ones stronger then the gods herself if she had to.

Sandra had left Jericho with Emmet and Christian to start containing matters elsewhere, she was in contact with them however."

"Meanwhile with Milo's spell helping her powers, Katy was making the oceans around Genosha a death trap for approaching creatures. Katy had a ring of water raised around Genosha, a standing title wave. As creatures tried to approach, she slammed the waters down on them, burning the beasts before they ever reach land."

Seeing what was going on Jim had been asked by Metallic to join to join him seeing Tesla had given herself up and Troy was gone.

Metallic: Damnit what the fuck are these things?

"Jim had gathered sand growing to a massive size, he formed a huge sand club and started trying to bash approaching beasts back. Metallic has taken a soft metal stat, whenever a beast squashed him, the metal climbed up it's leg, over the body and to the face. Metallic would reform near the beasts eyes and stab through them, spreading metal all throughout the beasts insides trying to kill them.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Emmet took to the sky's as a massive snakelike creature ereupted from the ground and began coiling around a building. He zeroed in on it and unleashed a wave of phoenix fire. The beast roared with pain and turned it's attention to Emmet. He twirled out of the way as it show a corrosive spray at him. Much to his suprise the thing zoomed into the air, born up by a pair of wings it sprouted. Held stayed perfectly still as it's jaw spread and swallowed him whole. In the next moment it started thrashing around in the air. Steam beginning to pour out from it's body. It let out an agonized roar and exploded, Emmet laughing madly as he incinerated another beast that attempted to attack him from behind. " My, my, my where are these all powerful beings at? Nothing but small fries that I can see.

Christian was running through the streets tears through beast as he passed, he growled as he saw Emmet but swallowed, but he quickly laughed he realized Emmet was playing around. Demonic energy coating his body, he formed it into a series of bladed and made a tornad around himself. He leaped up and free runned along a ruined building. Summersaulting into the air and sharing a passionate kiss with Emmet as they went by each other.

A massive amount of dark magic began pooling on top of a building as Jericho was going to work. Turning the whole building into a focal point for his power. At his command, a frightful amount of undead began appearing and combating the beast. Not just humans, but dragons, giants, vampires, liches, and more. Oh my, At his side was skeletal monk floating cross legged in the air and ringing a bell.

" Daisoujou, go and see to it that our forces remain strong "

" As you wish master " Daisoujou's bell ringing grew louder as he vanished. The sound echoeing through the city. It's effect was any of Jericho's minions destroyed would be healed and brought back to fighting strength. Jericho began changing and making arcane gesutres in the air. He smiled sadistically as a giant beast loomed over him " You will be the first of many " he called out in a painful, grating language. The beast roared but it's body was sucked into a small decorated box at Jericho's feat. He magnified it with his metamagic and black hole effect came into being, sucking in any beast that was weak enough. Though the trully strong ones who escaped it's pull were left to Emmet.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:09 pm

"Well I have a proposal that could benefit us both. My best soldier has the skills required to join the MRD. We can use him to aid our own interests within the organization."

Hideki's face was hidden behind the armor so Alex didn't really see if he was even surprised or not. Then again he was always quite stoic anyway. "He is the soldier I sent with my son to retrieve Mr. Sinister. I suspect he would be of great use to MRD."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She smiled understanding that. The only thing that got her through school was her sense of duty to her parents."

Roberta: You can manipulate the Quantum world correct? At that point you should be able to destroy or create pretty much anything. Its possible you could create the strongest metals by using the correct atomic structure. It would also be simple to disassemble someone at the molecular level.

"Roberta could see the emergency lights come on lighting up the room in a bright red color."

Roberta: Well that's a little better. As long as Evan doesn't send me on a pointless suicide mission then I'm fine.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:35 pm

“All the adrenaline seemed to just make being drunk fighting villains all the more fun, he teleported outside the the saucer appearing infront of the beast stabbing it in the head with Delilah’s knife. He vanished as the beast toppled and he teleported on top of a roof nearly fallling off before teleporting to the ground while the saucer continued firing out and David charged one of the beast infilitrating it’s mind vanishing inside the beast.”

Dave: Ahh damn not that mind stuff..again..
Beast: AAAAAAAAAAAAH

“Suddenly the beast opened it’s mouth and shot out a blast of psioninc energy. The energy formed into David as the beast turned on the others David quickly infilitrated another beast before dragging it into the first monster’s mind making an even larger monster on his side.”

Dave: Holy.
David: NOW here’s my new trick! Psioninc Duplication!!!!

“Using the psioninc energy absorbed from the super beast he created an exact duplicate, then converted the duplicate into a larger beast four times as large as powerful as the others, before using the duplication trick again to form two beasts and sent them to hunt down the other beasts.”

David: There we go!!!!!

“David appeared to be exhausted by his large amout of manipulation falling from the sky, as Dave teleported to his son catching him and teleporting him on board the ship.”
……………….
“Milo took the skies ready for combat, seeing the others struggling he decided it was time for more as he formed a large orb of light he began muttering in an ancient language preparing another spell before decieding to add his powers. Combining boundary manipulation with olympian magic he made it possible for all the members of the team no matter their level of power to harm the creatures before unleashing a massive beam of light on the creatures that were already on Genosha prior to Katy’s defenses.”

Milo: How bout what the

“He flew to the side avoiding one of David’s super beasts as it crushed one of the other monsters, while he flamed on and flew forward sending out funnels of flame at the creatures, while also sending out blasts of air pressure, and raising pillars of earth to slam into them.”
………………….
“Karen grew to gigantic sizes quickly going up to 1000, then 2000 feet grabbing Luke and tossing him at one of the monsters while raising her foot to step on one of the creatures.”

Karen: Damn..sometimes I miss working with Milo.

“She focused on two of the other creatures shrinking them down to the size of dogs, before going to crush them, while Zach was next to Chulance who provided a force field for him, and also caused Chulance to adapt into pure energy going on an attack on the creatures.
…………….
“In New York Keeth in ghost rider form was tossed into a building, while Dale swung over to some children to prevent them from getting stepped on. As his spider sense went off again he feared for the worst, except a missile hit the creature and it toppled.”

Dale: Regular weapons working on magic? That’s a first
Keeth: Fuck it be grateful!

“Keeth was back summoning his hell cycle, he road into the air sending out a blast of hellfire to burn the creature’s soul, while Dale shook his head.”

Dale: I’m not complaining..I’m just wondering why it couldn’t happen sooner!
Tess paused to consider this proposal, at this point and time they had no connections to MRD besides the formula dealings. Having an inside agent in these types of organizations could only serve their goals any way.

“Interesting..well if your man it’s your descision personally I support it, when dealing with these military types it’s always good to have some intel, besides from what I read in the report he’s a very capable combatant so ever-“ A loud explosion was heard outside, the windows shaking. Another explosion was heard and one of the beasts burst into the building managing to eat some of the employee’s. However before it could get to her Harvey swooped in on his glider grabbing her and taking to the skies as the creature launched out greek fire, Harvey merely swerved to avoid it and debris from the damaged building.

“Hold on tight Ms. Summers we’re in for a bumpy ride, gonna have to get a new phone to continue that conversation!.”

“This is no time for jokes! WATCH OUT” She yelled but Harvey was already on it swooping down as the creature lunged towards him, times like this made him miss Skadi’s hammer.
……………………
“Painful memories flooded through his head as she mentioned being able to molecular dissemble someone. He just noded solomenly if there was one thing he knew about his powers it was that.”

Sean: Well I know I can do that..it was the first..thing I figured out how to do..wasn’t exactly the best day in my life, but hey being able to make and break anything is fun too but with this damn monitor I can’t do it on the same scale I use too without permission. Plus one time I Was fighting one of the creatures from Asgard’s fairy land, used too much of my power and got stuck in the quantum world if it wasn’t for one of my team-mates..I’d probably be stuck there for a good while.

“Sean shook his head but was glad as the emergency lights came on, illuminating the area enough so that he could see the targets Robeta was aiming at earlier..”

Evan: I can assure you the missions I send you on won’t be pointless, we have a situation, monsters of unknown origin very powerful on the attack eveywhere in the world, lucky for you chatter birds some how they just got weaker but as far as we can tell they emerged in LA, thousands of em, tons of went under ground, Sean see if you can track them by their energy signature or something, also I’d like to introduce you to Benajmin, considering it’s the fucking apocalypse outside have some pleasantries later!

“Evan wasn’t directing his anger at them, just mad that something always seemed to be happening. HE put on his helmet, then went to the armory going to retrieve an energy weapon, while Benjamin just looked at his new team mates, & wiped the remaining coke off his nose.”

Benjamin: Yall don’t look too fucking strong to me.
Sean: Surprised you can see with all that shit on ur face..
Benjamin: I outta break yer fukin
Sean: Let’s just focus on breaking the monsters druggie, come on.

“Sean gathered energy forming a worm hole that lead to outside the HQ where soldiers were being overwhelmed by beasts and flew through motioning for the others to do the same before the portal closed.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:08 pm

"Seeing David Sandra teleported inside the ship with her family. Still fueled by the Phoenix she approached her son holding a hand out over him. A aura forms around David and a few seconds later his exhaustion fades as he starts coming to, Sandra feeding him energy and strength. When David work Sandra spoke"

Sandra: Nice trick son, but better manager your energy.

"She looked over to Dave, he seemed have been drinking and she could tell he didn't react well to her comment on the monitors."

Sandra: Don't worry Dave, the monitors will be dealt with. This situation is just more immediate. I'll explain in greater detail all that has happened at a later time.

"With that Sandra teleported off again joining the others outside once more to combat beasts again."

"Katy meanwhile see's a group of beast rising from the ocean. This requires a lot of concentration for her as she does this while keeping the defenses up around Genosha. Katy creates a Whirlpool, a massive one that sucks approaching beasts under the ocean. The spinning water burns the beasts and the force of the moving water starts tearing the weakened monsters apart."

"Karen reduced many of the beasts size allowing Luke to rip them apart with his strength. On some others he folded up and his metal body acted like a cannonball that Karen threw. Landing on his feet after disposining a beast."

Luke: Fuck where did these come from?

"Jim gathered more sand growing bigger then many of the beasts, forming a massive spiked club he bashes a larger beasts head and squashes a smaller one."

Jim: Man, I had to get up from my nap for this shit? The fuck?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 am

“David noded glad his mom gave him energy, while Dave teleported onto one of the beasts only to b tosed to the side. As he plummuted Chloe created a slide to catch her intoxicated father as he fell to the ground.”

Dave: Thanks kdaughter
Chloe: I gotcha daddy

“She spoke from inside the saucer, focusing on her power she created a robot that flew out to fight the beasts, while David took control of the super beasts causing them to resume combat while becoming a bulk of psioninc energy forming two long blades and charging more of the beasts.”

David: Come on mom!
………………..
“Milo flies around one of the beasts trapping it in a circle of flames, before taking control of the flames before converting them into greek fire burning the beast trapped within. Then using space manipulation he warps the green fire onto all the beasts on the island, while working in conjuction with Karen who shrinks the remaining beasts allowing them to be consumed by Milo’s fiery attack.”

Milo: Damn Karen you sure you don’t wanna rejoin
Karen: After today I’m sure
Milo: Couldn’t help but ask!

“As the beasts burned Milo flew to the ground reversing the damage his summoned pillars caused to the surrounding terrain while simultaneously having a vision to see the location of the other beasts and source of these creatures.”

Chulance: What the fuck is going on man?!
Milo: Beasts from Tartarus..that came back with Phoenix from her little trip.
Zach: So it’s her fault
Milo: Man I don’t have time for your attitude right now it’s time for a fix, I think I have the perfect combination to deal with this.

“Milo clapped his hands together gathering magical energies as well as Wanda’s chaos magic focusing on David’s two super beasts, and suddenly he began mass replicating the creatures and teleporting them to the creatures all around the world.”

Milo: That outta do it, I made an army of David’s zoids, basically I made an army of them to kill the rest of the creatures I tossed in Wanda’s tricks so no matter what even if there tossed into buildings or people they won’t cause any damage I was feeling lazy though so it should take about 30 minutes to an hour give or take. Once there done they’ll dissipate into psioninc energy, the question is , Sandra..why were you snooping around tartarus?
…………………….
“As Keeth was tossed into a building Dale webbed up the creature when suddenly creatures four times as large appeared.”

Dale: Oh fuck no…
Keeth: IT don’t get easy.

“Keeth gathered more fire, while Dale swung his arm around gathering magic wen the larger creatures tore apart the ones they’d been fighting with ease, and began targeting the other beasts brutally ravaging them.”

Dale: Ok…the pound’s gonna have trouble taking them up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:06 am

"Sandra was now with the rest, it looked like Milo got things under control. Milo asked what happened and now seemed as good as time as any to explain herself."

Sandra: At first it started as nothing, I was just going around keeping things in check. There seemed to be a unnatural amount of what you might call parties going on, though they was more boarder line riots. When Ledge and Dave got pulled in, something seemed wrong. After checking out the two, something was influencing their minds. After trying for a while to track this influence to it's source, I met up with Jericho, a black magic user. Eventually we tracked the source back to a women going by mother. That encounter was brief, but she seemed powerful, I assume a goddess by how she spoke.

In a effort to find out why she's here and what she's doing, we tracked down a similar source, Pandora. She agreed to help us and we was directed to speak to the Greek gods. Isis gave us passage and we started our journey. After some minor encounters and meeting a few more allies, we reached the gods. Most wanted me dead, though Athena seemed willing to speak. From here, things pretty much started going to shit. The other gods tried to attack before Athena said anything. A fight never occurred however Isis ported us away. Unfortunately we ported deeper into Tartarus and Isis arrived comatose. Seems our alliance on the outside (referring to Pandora) turned on us. Jericho worked on Isis as myself and Emmet, another Phoenix, attempted to keep all the creatures back. However in the end she was killed and one last portal was opened up. So I got the group out, got Athena out, however many of those creatures also escaped before the portal closed.

In the end the whole thing seemed a waste of time. Athena told us pretty much nothing about who Mother is, just that she's to be avoided at all cost. Then disappeared sticking us with the clean up. So that brings us to where we are. We started fighting these creatures back, and I came back to check on Dave and kids when realizing Genosha was under attack.

"Sandra was annoyed she went though all that to find out nothing of any use. All it lead to was Tartarus monsters invading Earth."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:44 am

"The sudden sounds of explosions was all he heard before the phone went dead."

"Huh. Now that was weird." He looked to Hideki and before he could open his mouth the sound of a plane engine blocked out any sound. They both looked out the window and could see what looked like a dragon or its closest equivalent of one latching onto a crashing passenger plane. It crashed into the apartment buildings.

Steel and brick disintegrated and melted as the explosions enveloped multiple buildings along with the entire street and people in it. "What the hell is going on?"

"Sir! We have to get you out of here." One of his security said running into his office.

"What the hells happening out there!"

"We don't know. All over...people are saying monsters just came out of no where. They're killing people. We have to get you to the helicopter."

"You won't make it if the sky has any more of those things." Hideki said drawing his blade. The simple act of drawing it triggered its High Frequency movement. "I'll make sure you make it out of here sir as long as we are agreed on Tripling my pay."

"Wait what? Your getting double!"

The screams and gunfire from the city streets were getting louder and Alexander was growing ever desperate to get out. "Fine! You'll get your money, but I want you to head to MRD after you get me out of here. For now your my eyes and ears in them."

"You got it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Roberta looked around as lead, rockets, and laser fire filled the air around them. It was nothing but destruction as the monsters rampaged through the city. She still had her rifle in hand, but figured it wouldn't be enough. The cruel thing about this was that there were so many soldiers around which meant more lost guns she could retrieve."

Roberta: Sean, Evan is right. Figure out where these things are coming from. Me and Benjamin will make sure to keep the pressure off the soldiers here.

"One of the beasts growled at her with blood and human guts falling out of its mouth. It was almost as large as MRD building and quite terrifying. The beast charged at them, shaking the ground as it moved . The pointy bits on its horns were closing in, but Roberta simply walked towards it and cracked her neck. Something inside of her just lit up. A smile crept on her lips and her teeth were visible as if she wanted to rip its flesh apart."

Roberta: I hope you enjoy this as much as I will.

"She whispered. The creature slammed into the human but was stopped like dog running into a door. Roberta grabbed its horns before it could touch her. It was strong, but she was far too excited to let that stop. She tightened her grip and jumped into the air pulling her prey up with her then kicked off of its head pushing it into the street with enough force to make a small crater. Roberta landed back on the ground brushing the dust off of her suit."

Roberta: Well now Benjamin. Show me what you can do."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm

"After explaining everything that happened to Milo, she contacted her newest allies via a telepathic message."

Sandra: Emmet, Christian, Jericho. Don't attack the creatures made of psioninc energy, they are on our side.

"Katy spoke up."

Katy: At least you was lucky enough to escape Tartarus. Even if you didn't accomplish your objective for going there.
Jim: Next time just don't bring a army of hell spawn back you.
Sandra: Hey, it isn't like I intended for them to escape, alright.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Emmet: Okey Dokey

Christian: Understood

Jericho: Noted

The three went back to battling the beast, after awhile it appeared they'd gotten everything under control. All of the invading beast in the area was either dead or enslaved by Jericho. Emmet whooped as Christian picked him up and swirled him around " Well girls I do believe weve gotten the most out of this place. Shall we meet up with the fabulous miss Sandra and find more excitement? "

" You know i'm onboard " Christian laughed as he sat Emmet down but still held him close. Jericho smiled indulgantly at the two's PDOA

" I concur " there was also that he was in a collectors mood. having already filled several boxes but still having plenty. Emmet located Sandra and teleported them to her location.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:41 pm

"As the group was talking, Emmet suddenly appeared with Christian and Jericho. Katy and a few others tensed, getting a bit defensive, but before they could ask questions, Sandra addressed the situation."

Sandra: Easy guys, their not here to fight us.
Katy: Wait you know them, so are....

"Sandra gave Katy a nod."

Sandra: These are the people that was aiding me before the Tartarus escape. Over here we have Jericho, a black magic user. Next to him, Christian, a demon with a human heart. Lastly, Emmet, who hosts the Phoenix Force.

"Katy didn't know these 3, but if they was friends of Sandra, they was friends of her to. She was the first of the SXM group to approach the 3 and offer her hand for a hand shake."

Katy: Welcome to Genosha. Phoenix says she had quite a adventure with you guys.

"Sandra chimed in once more."

Sandra: Oh, by the way, you don't have to cover for me. I've already told them my name.

"Katy responded back."

Katy: Alright then. I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 pm

" Simply a pleasure to meet! " Emmet shook Katy's hand with great enthuism, followed by Christian " Agreed " Jericho stood back a little bit away from the others " Charmed. Hows the situation here? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:12 pm

"Sandra responded to Jericho."

Sandra: Things should be under control as things are going at the moment.

"Sandra figures she may as well introduce some that are present."

Sandra: The one that just greeted you guys is Katy, use to go by Hydro.

"Katy had given Sandra the ok to use her game."

Sandra: The big guy beside me here is Fusion. I'm sure you heard of him. Over to the right is my husband, son and daughter.

"Dave had Chloe get rid of the ship after the creatures was gone."

Sandra: And over to the left is Metallic, Joe, and our modern day Sandman, Jim.

"For now Sandra only revealed the names of those that gave the ok."

Sandra: There are still many others around to meet as well.

"Sandra felt comfortable welcoming Emmet, and strangely even Christian to Genosha, despite her history with demonic beings. She wasn't sure if Jericho was really interested, however he had no grudge on the team. She'd just let him go on his way if he wished. Katy smiled, trying to be cheerful."

Katy: Good to have ya back Sandra after these guys theifed ya away from us all week.

"Of course Sandra had already explained the situation, Katy was just trying to carry on a bit and keep the mood cheery for the newcomers. There was plenty of time to worry about the monitors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next