Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:53 am

Kaiser and Katy put on an incredible show, their vocals were excellent with Katy singing in english while Kaiser in korean. But it was their dancing that really stole the show, the performed flawlessly and in sync. Employing several of the dance moves incorperated Gangnam style, striking poses at the end as the other True Notes applauded them. Emmet and Riku giving the two a standing ovation.

" Brava brava " Emmet declared, pride and adortion surging through him. He felt like he'd seen this before, Kaiser performing with someone while he played the role of audience. Riku felt a pang of jealousy, he was used to always singing and dancing with Kaiser, but he quickly shoved the emotion away before it took root, he didnt do jealously, his sin was lust, not envy.

The moment the two exited the stage, Emmet took Roberta's hand and flew them to the stage before Nate called them up " Ah, the best have been saved for last. Miss Roberta and myself will be performing " Love or Labels " by Fergie " the music immediately started playing.

Emmet and Roberta:
Shopping for labels, shopping for love
Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of

Emmet(Roberta):
I already know what my addiction is
(I be looking for labels, I ain't looking for love)
I shop for purses while I walks out the door
(Don't cry, buy a bag and get over it)

And I'm not concerned with all the politics
(It's a lot of men, I know I could find another)
All I know is that I'm always happy
When I walk out the store, store

Emmet and Roberta:
I guess I'm supercalifragisexy
Nothing to be playing with
I love him, hate him, kiss him, diss him
Tryna to walk a mile in my kicks

Love's like a runway but which one do I love more?
No emotional baggage just big bags filled with Dior
Love's like a runway so what's all the fussing for?
Let's stop chasing those boys and shop some more

Roberta(Emmet):
I know I might come off as negative
(I be looking for labels, I ain't looking for love)
But relationships are often so hard to tame
(And Prada dresses never broken my heart before)

And ballin's something that I'm fed up with
(Ima do the damn thing, watch me do the damn thing)
'Cause I know that my credit card
Will help me put out the flames, flames

Emmet and Roberta:
I guess I'm supercalifragisexy
Nothing to be playing with
I love him, hate him, kiss him, diss him
Tryna to walk a mile in my kicks

Emmet:
Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Men they come a dime a dozen, just give me them diamond rings

Roberta:
I'm into a lotta bling, Cadillac, Chanel and Coach
Fellas boast but they cant really handle my female approach

Buying things is hard to say, rocking Christian Audigier

Emmet:
Manolo or Polo, taking photos in my Cartier
So we cant go all the way, I know you might hate it but
Ima shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love

Emmet and Roberta:

Manolo and Louis, its all I'm thinking of

The two put on a great performance, Emmet matching up with Roberta flawlessly, making it seem like they'd been singing together for years. Their vocals flowed together and alternated between singing together and taking turns throughout the song. They added a few dance moves in for fun, the rhythm of the song making it easy to really get into. They bowed at the end of it, applause and whistles going off in the audience.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:13 pm

"Some people was amazed how good Emmet was, even after all this time Sandra couldn't help but find Emmet continually got better. Others like Tesla it was a little annoying how good Emmet was, but he certainly set the standard bar and she looked forward to the challenge of topping it. The class gave a standing ovation to Emmet and Roberta before the two made their way back to their seats. The class should soon be ending, but Nate still needed to assign their work for the next class. Plus he hadn't really given his thoughts on today's work.

Sandra was happy she got though it with Victoria, once the music started it was like she forgot she even had issues with the girl. Honestly with practice she and Victoria could possibly work really well together but, now that the fun was over Sandra wasn't sure she wanted to be around the other girl that much."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:37 am

Tyrone applauded the performance after he went over to hug Victoria. It was clear from his obvious excitement that something made him unusually giddy. Tyrone was mostly glad he might have someone to talk to about his relationship who was also in one. Adrian seemed the best chance for it since for all his faults he probably didn't take Victoria's actions too seriously.

When the song was over Roberta felt more into it than usual. At the time there was nothing holding her back but her own reluctance, but this time she could understand even more why some of True Notes love it.

Tie was wondering about her first objective in the ritual she was planning. The Champions she needed to seek out couldn't be within True Notes. The only ones who could understand why she needed to do it were also likely not willing to risk their lives, or would want to kill her (Riku) anyway and that was too bothersome. Class should be over soon which gave her a lot of time to find proper combatants afterwards.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:46 am

Nate walked onto the stage and addressed the class " Well everyone, again I have to tell you that I was blown away by all of your performances. Even more when you were all paired up randomly, ive noticed some of you stick more to certain people then most. Thats fine, but it's good to branch out and test your skills in an unknown situation, this can be applied to most aspects of life "

He wheeled the whiteboard out again and wrote down the word, self " Alright, for tomorrows lessons were gonna focus on depth. Your overall approach to singing and how you feel during a performance. Pick a song that you feel represents who you are as a person and be ready to perform it "

The group buzzed with energy as they took in Nates words, this would be a rather interesting lesson, people like Emmet and Tesla were already going over multiple songs they could do.

" Alright, we still have some time left, so lets open up floor for some more duets. Any pairing is open, you can even ask me as well " he grinned as he pushed the white board away. Adrian immediately leaped forward, seeing his chance.

" Emmet, you and I never did perform the duet I was promised before " he smiled broadly as he extended his hand out.

It took Emmet a moment to remember, on his second day at the school and first encounter with the mafia. Adrian had been a big help in rescuing Sandra and for that Emmet would always be grateful to him " Oh my, your right. Well that wont do, Emmet Alexander Jones always keeps his promises! " he took Adrians hand and followed him to the stage and waited for him to select the song.

" I think you'll like this " Adrian said as he took Emmets hands again and looked deep into his eyes. Emmet gasped as the song started playing, how did this boy know he loved Barbara Streisand and her iconic film " Funny Girl "?

Adrian:
You are woman, I am man,
You are smaller, so I can be taller than,
You are softer to the touch,
It's a feeling I like feeling very much.
You are someone I've admired,
Still, our friendship
Leaves something to be desired.
Does it take more explanation than this?
You are woman, I am man--
Let's kiss.

Adrian leaned down, as though he intended to kiss Emmet, but the other boy ducked out and floated away.

Emmet:
Isn't this the height of nonchalance,
Furnishing a bed in restaurants?
Well, a bit of dinner never hurt,
But guess who is gonna be dessert?
Do good girls do just what mama says,
When mama's not around?
It's a feeling,
Oy vey, what a feeling.

Adrian:
A bit of pate?

Emmet:
I drink it all day.
Should I do the things he'll tell me to?
In this pickle what would Nellie do?
In my soul I feel an inner lack,
Just suppose he wants his dinner back?

Emmet and Adrian:

Emmet:
Just some dried-out toast in a sliver,
On the top a little chopped liver.

How many girls become a sinner
While waiting for a roast beef dinner?
Though most girls slip in ordinary ways
I got style--I do it bordelaise.
Well, at least he thinks I'm special
--He ordered a la carte.
It's a feeling I like feeling very . . .
I feel the feeling down to my toes.
Now I feel that there's a fire here,
Try that once a little higher, dear,
What a beast to ruin such a pearl,
Would a convent take a Jewish girl?

Emmet and Adrian:

Emmet:
Ooo, the thrills and chills goin' through me,
If I stop him now,
Can he sue me?

Adrian:
You are woman . . .

Emmet:
You are man . . .

Emmet and Adrian:
Let's kiss!

Adrian danced over to Emmet and slipped behind him, making a show of fake kissing up his arm. At the final line, Adrian leaned down again and kissed Emmet's forehead, taking care not to disturb his hair. Emmet blushed deeply, a cute gesture like that became incredibly sexual in Adrian's very skillful lips. He whispered in Emmets ear " Whats say we hangout a little later, I feel like it's been a long time since weve had any alone time "

These words werent helping to cool the flame of Emmets lust, the temperature in the room noticably starting to rise. Emmet cleared his throat and stepped backward " Of course, that sounds lovely " he floated back over to his seat as Adrian jumped off the stage, shooting Tyrone a wink. Garfield had scooted a little closer to the table during the performance, it had been really hot to watch, even as he wished he was up their singing with Emmet. He considered asking for a duet as well, but Emmet had just sung twice and probably needed a rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia flopped down onto the large, comfy chair in her office. She and Shawkun having only just gotten back. The meeting had run long and then their was the customary party afterwards where they all pretended to like each other, made easier with the expensive, high quality booze supplied. She was glad to be back to her " kingdom " as it were and with some spoils as it were.

During the course of the party, she'd engaged the Red Queen in a friendly/vicious poker game and won handily, even without the use of her powers. They'd wagered not money, but minions and Cordelia had walked away with one of the Red Queens most cherished ones. He was standing off to the side, wearing a fully body, latex suit, complete with mask. She'd had him take it off to see what he looked like, he was quite handsome, then had him put it back on.

" Oh I can see i'm going to have fun with you my dear " she said as she poured herself some coffee and mixed vodka and kahlua in it. His name is Payne and on top of being one of the Red Queens top warriors, he was also a very popular hooker, for those whose taste ran on the extreme side. Toted as a reincarnation of the infamous Wolverine, complete with bone claws and a very impressive regeneration factor " He's a sadist wet dream " she purred to Shawkun, her mind already going over possible ways to employ him in their bed.

" But he'll have other uses as well, a lust manipulator seems to have started flexing his muscles in my absense. Heh, I always find that lot to be very intruiging. Especially when he's caused Sandra and her lover to put on a public display, quite ballsy he is. I like it, a lot " he downed her drink in one gulp and set about making another one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dave was sitting in his math class, writing down a long and annoyingly complicated problem. Again he felt the need to thank Lilia for whatever she'd done to him. He hadnt felt this alert and energized in quite awhile. He intended to put it to good use, his suspicions of Adam were still strong, the guy had to slip up at some point and he'd be there when it happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho and Eva were standing on a hillside overlooking a valley. Below them was a large campsite where people were running about. Jericho was getting a closer inspection of them through his crystal ball, it appeared to be a family of three at the center of it. Rich by the looks of them, a classic mother and father with a young woman who appeared to be a few years older then Jericho. She also appeared to be a mage, but not a good one, considering the bulk of her prana was coming from the mass amount of jewlery she was wearing and not herself.

This was far too coincidental, for him to have discovered the gravesite of the vampire king and this lot to be in the very same place. He narrowed his eyes " They seek the same prize, heh how unfortunate for them " Eva was starring off into space, she hadnt said a word since they'd left the island. She felt trully dead now, a simple walking corpe, being with Troy had managed to help her feel alive, simple delusion, but it still meant something to her.

" When do we attack them? " she asked, her voice hollow, that was obviously the only outcome, Jericho wasnt the type to look for a non violent solution. Not in this situation anyway, she could feel the aura of death that clung to him become more prominent.

" Nightfall, well use the time to prepare and plan. I'm being overly careful, I can obliterate that pathetic excuse for a spellcaster without effort, but she and her family dare to take what is mine. The proper punishment must be prepared " his twisted smile used to fill Eva with unease, but now she simple shrugged and waited for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Shawkun: One must wonder what his goal is, he seems to be targeting Sandra but has not put her in any real danger. I wonder if he's using her as a gateway to us?

"If this man wanted Sandra hurt there is a lot he could do to her, public humiliation was a statement, but nothing putting her at risk. Suggesting he had alternative motives."

-----

"Sandra was thrilled by the news, her life had changed so drastically recently, she wondered if there was any song that could reflect a lonely girl overcoming hard times and making friends. Katy was also already going over songs. Adrian sudden performance then took everyone by surprise, he and Emmet made a entertaining performance however that was enjoyed by all. Sandra spoke to Tenesha."

Sandra: I'd say Adrian is making his move.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:19 am

Tyrone smiled and gave Adrian a thumbs up. Roberta applauded and was actually angry she didn't record the whole thing. The reasons why are to embarassing for her to mention. Tie of course shook her head and smiled with amusement. "Ah children such a ridiculous libido."

As this went on in the floating fortress the no so benevolent foursome looked down on the island. Dragon just stretched out as if getting ready to battle. "So what do our targets actually look like?"

Everyone looked at each and back at him. Kneesocks adjusted her glasses as Scanty grabbed has collar. "How do you not know we've..." she was going to continue and just smiled.

"Oh don't worry you'll learn." She pressed her palm against his chest and sent a wave of demonic power into him. It not only pushed him off but shot him out of purgatory in a violent descent which was made worse by her magic entangling him and forcing to fall faster. Death simply tilted his head at the action, Faith simply walked away and Kneesocks of course....

"I love it when your so spontaneous!"

As Scanty and Kneesocks embraced their hands searched through each others clothes grabbing and groping each other in another session involving things to mature for Deathgun who was just watching as Dragon continued to fall yelling.

"WHOOOOOOORRRRREES!" Deathgun bent down and looked at the vampire as he disappeared into the clouds. Behind him the groans and giggles were just annoying enough to make him want to leave. Just as he stood up to leave a bolt of energy shot through him. He tilted his head and pointed down.

"Look." he softly said. There was nothing but silence in the air. Even the sisters stopped just before whipping out several dangerous looking phallic toys and weapons.

A terrible shriek reverberated through the skies and almost all across Genosha. "The fool already ah!" Scanty fell back as a large winged beast shot through the air in front of them. The beast was massive and its wingspan cast a shadow that encompassed half the fortress. Deathgun simply cackled loudly and raised his hands to the air.

"Oh yes bring destruction down upon our enemies  Dragon!" His eyes on the mask glowed again as he shot steam from it nearly covering his entire form. "Let Hellfire cleanse this miserable island. Only then may they deserve Death's warm embrace! MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Scanty and Kneesocks shook their head. The former entertained the idea of simply shooting the child in the head, but it wasn't worth it. He was great to bring at parties.

Dragon looked down upon them as he flapped his wings hovering above. He exhaled a short burst of fire from his nose like a snort and then roared once more as he dived back down through the clouds breathing fire showing off. He flew low over the school flapping his tremendous wings causing powerful gusts of winds to send some students flying backwards several feet. He grinned showing his massive teeth and simply circled around the school in a high altitude and eventually perched on the largest tower searching for a better resting place.

He shot fire into the skies every few minutes just to reminder everyone what was currently inhabiting a place of education.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:04 am

After a few more duets, the bell rang signaling the end of class. As everyone started to leave for their next classes, something massive swooped overhead. A fierce wind tore through the school grounds , knocking students over and shattering windows. The True Notes all ducked for cover during the initial gust. Noah leaped forward, after covering Emmet with Garfield and Adrian, to check out the situation.

He gasped as he saw the large beast overhead, shooting out flames, a Dragon?! What was a divine beast of that level doing here? Then again after the incident with the concept of madness nearly manifesting, he shouldnt be suprised. This wasnt good though, the church didnt often face such creatures, so he had no real knowledge of it. Riku appeared at his side, he cast a quick spell to enhance his vision. It was a dragon alright, it was his first time seeing one, and he had to admit to being impressed.

" I dont suppose this is your doing " Noah asked, suspiciously

" Oh sure, a dragon starts terrorizing the school and you blame the half-demon, racist! And know this isnt my doing " but he knew full well who was responsible. The bimbo twins had brought friends, a dragon being one of them " Those things dont go down easy, even for a demon " he didnt have a demon to summon that could outright defeat a dragon, but keep one at bey, that he had " It's not really doing anything other then being a douche "

" Can we assume that this isnt an all out attack then? " Noah inquired as he readied his rosary beads, preparing himself for if he was wrong.

Riku shook his head " No, he's just showing off, making it known that he's here and we should all be impressed " he rolled his eyes " We could ignore him and after awhile he'll grow tired of waving his not that impressive dick around, or we could return his greeting " he took another glance at it and frowned " On second thought, I dont know if it's exactly a dragon "

Noah raised a questing eyebrow, at the same time Emmet ventured out, he could feel the heat all the way down here, it was intense but something else had called him out. He looked up and focused on reading it, but instead of the surge of life and vitality that he'd seen from Katy, he was met with a pale imitation or maybe mockery would be a better word " It's not alive, not really " he said barely above a whisper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bawla screamed, startling Harvey and Iko, the three of them had been working on setting up the old mansion as their base when they head Dragons roar. They immediately went outside to get a look and not long after that Bawla had screamed and threw herself backwards on the ground, spreading her legs impossibly wide. She was startled by her own reaction, not sure why she'd done it at first. But another glance at the large beast and something roared inside of her, shaking her core and causing her heart to nearly explode out of her chest.

OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS FEELING, IVE NEVER FELT IT BEFORE. OH WAIT I HAVE, BUT IT'S BEEN SO LONG THAT I'D FORGOTTEN IT, OH MY GOD IT CANT BE BUT IT IS, THE ALMIGHT AND ABSOLUTE FORCE. THAT WHICH DRIVES LIFE, CAUSES DEATH AND WHICH THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND, LOVE TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! OH I'D THOUGHT ONLY EDWARD WOULD GIVE ME THIS FEELING, BUT HE LEFT ME, OH LEFT ME SOOOOOO BUT MAYBE OH MAYBE, HE'S COME BACK TO ME BUT'S DIFFERENT, OH EDWARRRRRRRD, I STILL LOVE YOU, MY SPARKLY VAMPIRE LOOOOOOVEE, TROOOOOOO WUUUUUUVVVVV!!!!

Iko and Harvey promptly turned around completely ignored the clearly insane girl. Harvey shook his head " People say im crazy, but this boner killing bitch takes the cake! "

" Indeed, I might have to rethink this " team " business " Iko said with a frown

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Gat, Tabitha, and Shizuka had just arrived on the island and rented a house near the school. They'd barely set foot in the place, when Dragon appeared. The three mages raced outside to survey the sitation. Gat pulled out his enchanted scope and scanned the creature, but something was interfering with it's magic " Well it looks like a dragon, but it might not be a dragon......thats all I got "

Tabitha sighed " Well that gives us a lot to go on "

Shizua cracked her knuckles " Well whatever it is, it's clearly of a supernatural nature. That means we need to do something about it "

Tabitha bit her lip, feeling very unsue " Well the dragon slayers agency is the part of the Mages association that handles these type of situations. Um, it doesnt appear to be doing much of anything at the moment, so it might give us time to call them "

Shizua tapped her shoulder " Um Pinky-Chan, your a dragon slayer mage. Your exactly what we need "

Tabitha stumbled backwards, nearly falling " B-But you know im not a combat type, im healing and support "

" But didnt you say you'd been working on your offensive spells? "

"........Yes, but it's pitiful......."

" Aw Pinky-Chan "

" Alright girls, have no fear, sharp shooter is here. Pinky, dont worry, I got this. Just work some of that support magic for me " Gat gave the girls a thumbs up " High Speed Gun Mage Gat is gonna take that sucker down "

" Ahh, Skirt-Kun is trying to act manly, but its likely to fall short, so lets just call Koujaku-Sama and work together on this " Shizuka suggested, Gat glared at her

" Hey, you doubtin me? I've been working on all kinds of new spells, just wait, i'll tae that thing out and have Riku Swooning all over me " he said with perfect confidence, while Tabitha and Shizuka shared a knowing look that most men Riku would call attractive would only have to blink and he'd " swoon " with them in any given spot.

" Alright then " Tabitha sighed and starting, casting spells to boost Gats defense, offfense, and adding some fire resistance to be on the safe side " But how are you gonna get to it "

Shizuka stepped up now " Heh, I believe thats where I come in, the old fast ball special " Her magic flared up, covering her body and leaving behind a deep blue armor " Give me a minute to build up my magic to hurl you just the right amount of distance. While they were doing this, Tabitha made the call to Riku.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:49 am

"After taking cover with Tenesha and Victoria from the initial winds Sandra had gotten her first look at the creature that caused it."

Sandra: Is that...

"Sandra expected to see crazy things when she came to s school for mutants, but a dragon? The sight of such a massive beast throwing breaths of fire and gusts of wind around, Sandra would admit it she was intimidated. First this strange Phoenix power she had, then cyborgs, then the demon sisters illusions and now this thing. What does it want? And if it's hostile how do you even fight a dragon?

Meanwhile Kaiser and Katy had bailed in behind a table that toppled over and was now getting their first look at this creature. Katy seemed a bit more perplexed then anything."

Katy: Well, you don't see that every day.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Tie pushed back a lock of hair across her ear and sighed with a sense of boredom. "Well I guess you wouldn't. Oh well anyone up for a tea party? I have the ridiculously expensive rich bitch kind." she looked to the others who seemed more distracted by the dragon clawing at its perch. Roberta's heart was racing but didn't know why? Did she actually wanted to fight it?

"I don't know why but I'm trembling." her voice was shaky as she tried to force out a statement. "D-D-D-D-do you want to get closer guys? It sounds fun?"

Tyrone was right next to Victoria when this happened. He put his face in his hands whispering to himself and asking "Why me?" when Roberta started to ask questions he considered dangerously stupid Tyrone immediately spoke out.

"No! No! No screw that! This is not a Glee Club problem! Glee Club problems revolve around shitty drama, occasionally fights with school bullies and a new member being tone death! No bad Roberta!"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Riku answered his cell phone on the first ring, already knowing who it was due to the customoized ringtone " Tabitha, I assume Gats already decided to fight that thing "

" Yea-

" YIPPECAIYAY!! " could be heard in the background as Shizuka hurled Gat straight at Dragon. He soared straight towards the dragon and went over it, Gat materialized a shot gun and fired it off, forcing himself bacwards. He landed on Dragons back in a crouching position but quickly jumped to his feet. Shivering a litte from the breeze going through his nether region.

" Alright handsome, I dont know what your doing here, but the Mages Association aint gonna let you have the run of the place. Projection: Unlimited Bullet Hell " His magic went into overdrive and flooded out of him " Materialize: Muskets " Dragon suddenly found himself surrounded by a funeral column of muskets " Materialize:Handguns, Witch and Warlock " his trademark handguns materialized in his hands.https://nerdc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/nerdcjackal-and-454-casull.jpg

" Now tex, draw! "

Tabitha was keeping an eye on the situation from Gats spyglass, but was quickly regretting it. Considering Gat was wearing a kilt, it's really windy, and he had on a jockstrap.....
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Dragon noticed Gat's extreme entrance. He let him take the intitiative and pull out his weapons first. They all looked like fine weapons. His eyes in this form could see the value of different items. The need to create his own horde of treasure to lay upon was increasing. However Gat himself was less than tempting.

"Hehehehe if your going to do anything try me. How fast do you think you are?" Dragon's wings stretched out fully in a second.

"What strength do you believe you possess?" His voice echoed into Gat's mind and gave him a taste of the power he commanded. Risky and dangerous for anyone but in this form he could barely restrain himself. "As you ponder this I'll search for a resting place. Destroying this place because I want to play with you for a few seconds would be boring."

There was some exaggeration in his claims, but it was likely that a battle to actually kill him would cause enough collateral damage to wipe out half the school. "Which will it be?" He turned his giant head to take a look at Gat.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:15 am

Gat was about to open fire when one of Riku's multi eyed crows landed on his shoulder and spoke " He will leave to you find your resting spot, vampire " going off of Emmets word, it became easier to trace his actual origin, a dragonic vampire was certainly a rarity and not to be taken lightly " I know your working with those two hookers, meaning we will come to blows soon enough. Buts leave it for a later date, for the time being at least "

" You sure we should do that, come on we can take this guy! " Gat interjected " With you fighting beside me, theres no way we cant win "

The crow nipped Gats ear softly " such delicious praise, whether your right or wrong isnt the issue. Like I said, he's allied with the demon sisters and who knows what else. Fighting him now runs the risk of this turning into all out warfare should his allies get involved. Thats not very advantageous for either side at the moment. He simply wanted to make his presence known. Campy as hell but noted, i'm a little impressed and a tad intruiged "

Scanty and Kneesocks were bringing out the big guns and then some, Dragons power was more impressive then Riku was openly giving him credit for. They needed prep time, Riku didnt want to think of the casualtie count that would occur should they fight now.

After a moment, Gat nodded " Damn, your right, like always. Alright scaley, looks like the fights postponed. Riku swing by our place, we have a lot of catching up to do " he winked and then jumped off of Dragon, his kilt billowing and allowing him to float down. Riku chuckled before turning his attention back to Dragon

" Honestly my plates pretty full right now, but im more then able to take on large loads, be sure to tell those slags I said I that in an incredibly perverted fashion. Oh and one last thing, the worlds strongest psychic mind and a soul reaper are the heads of this place. For the most part they let us do what we want, but overly blown out stunts like this are likely to force their hands and make them do something about it. I dont want that for more reasons then one, keep the dramatics to a minimum if you dont mind " he didnt think his words would be headed but hey, had to say something. With that, the crow vanished.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:11 am

Dragon decided to make a note to unnerve the sisters with Riku's statement, but the rest he ignored. He did find at least one of the individuals he was looking for. The scent was of darkness and a certain sweetness of a human soul. A mix of Demon and Human was an attractive opponent. However, another whiff of something old but barely even noticeable. It felt almost as old as the blood of the beast he drunk to gain this form. Dragon groaned in confusion, but decided this was best left for another day. There were too many interesting smells that made for an unusually confusing atmosphere.  

"Ah finally I've found it." He unlatched himself from the tower and began hovering near the building for a few seconds. A few more flaps of his wings slowly raised him into the air until he took off in a sonic boom. The clouds parted and a trail of flames followed south. In seconds there was an explosion over a dozen kilometers away.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Tesla: Well that was bloody anti climatic.

"Tesla seemed almost upset things ended peacefully, it wasn't that she wanted to fight a dragon, but nothing for this group ever ended peacefully, which may be part the reason she ended up here."

Sandra: May be anti climatic but at least nobody is hurt.

"Sandra was still trying to follow everything that had happened, but at least it seemed over which she was relieved about."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:00 am

Roberta's went wide when the dragon left. She immediately knew what to do. "I'll catch you guys later. Have to check something out." For a moment anyone looking at her could see her muscles began to bulge before she jumped high into the air forward covering a great distance. She kept moving fast in the direction of that thing.

Tyrone immediately was going to try and bring her back but was stopped by Tie. "Don't do it let the poor dear have some fun for now. Plus she may regain her sanity and just have a looksie."

"Ugh I hope your right. She does get a little...crazy sometimes during a fight."

Tie noticed this to. Either the girl was just a crazy little human or that little sixth sense for aggression was something more than just very potent instinct.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am

"The rest of the day proceeded on without outrages events. Sandra had wondered about Roberta, but a girl that strong could surely look after herself. Sandra's final class of the day was mathematics. It was a rather grueling class with the teacher driving them pretty hard, after the bell rang Sandra dropped her pencil to her deck and leaned back in her chair to relax, the class was one of Sandra's most hated, it was headache inducing but at least it was over.

Sandra started collecting her papers and smiled, today was a special day. Tenesha wanted Sandra to meet her sister, Sandra had her concerns at first but decided to have faith in her girlfriends decision. She had no idea what Tenesha had planned, but it was sure to be wonderful."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Following the incident with Dragon, Riku had excused himself and left via a void portal. Appearing in front of the house that the others were staying at. He see the process of defensive spells being put in place, he would need to remember to help them with that later. Riku barged right in through the front door and was immediately caught in a mass dog pile.

" Kujaku-Sama "

" Oh weve missed you so much "

" Your ass is still as tight as ever! "

Riku laughed and hugged his friends back, smirking as Gat grabbed his ass. Following all the greetings, the four of them gathered in the dining room where a large crytal ball was set. Taking seats, Riku immediately launched in explaining the situation.

" First of all, thank you for all of you coming at such short notice. The situation here has gotten rather interesting, as you saw from the flying gecko of just a moment ago. To think just a week ago the biggest problem were a bunch of high school bullies trying to play mafia. But now the big boys are coming out to play. Starting with the Demon sisters Scanty and Kneesocks "

the three other magi all gasp and immediately started firing off questions but Riku raised a hand for silence " Now now kiddies, lets refrain from asking questions till the end. But yes those two annoyances are here, I recently came into conflict with them, soundly kicking major ass in the process and this has driven them to bring in their own allies in the form of a vampire with the ability to turn into a dragon and who knows what else "

He wasnt sure if he should mention Tie or not, for obvious reasons he didnt want too, but it was very likely they were going to meet her sooner or later " Also......with the assistance of a member of the Ashford family assisted me as well " he gave them a rundown of Tie but quickly moved onto other subjects before they could throw out more questions

" I also believe our intel on the Hellfire clubs goal has been proved. They are indeed after the phoenix force. Cordelia Goodman and her cohort Shawkun havent exactly been trying to hide their alignment with that group. More to the point, the prominent host has been disovered, in the form of a girl named Sandra Fuller. A mutant with telekinesis and telepathy, the girl is being trained by Cordelia herself, honing her skills to better her chances of channeling the phoenix "

The Mages Association had been keeping an eye on the Hellfire club for as long as anyone could remember. But it's members were never those that could be caught easily. High powered individuals who came together for self-interest, no matter how their goals affected the world. Riku had been sent to Genosha to keep an eye on the school that two suspected members resided and because of word of the phoenix force began stirring up. Cordelia Goodman, being the strongest psychic mind currently known in the world, was sure to be at the source of it. This could no longer be denied, especially with the amount of energy Sandra and Emmet were giving off, he bit his lip. Emmet was a subject that hadnt been mentioned yet, he purposely kept the immortal out of his reports but he couldnt do that with his friends

" Theres more.......completely off the books. Theres another phoenix host on the island, one the Mages association isnt aware and who the Hellfire club went to great lengths to pin down. His connection to the phoenix force is second only to Sandra Fuller and had the situation been different, they would have used him for their goals instead of her. But they did find her and he was just coming into his connection. They couldnt risk this because he could somehow offset however they plan to use Sandra. So they captured him, modified his memory and placed him here to be watched, as a student " he took a deep breath befor continuing

" It' Emmet, I'm in the schools Glee Club with him and Kaiser, the side reason that I came here, to help Kaiser save his mother " he folded his hands on the table " And the other reason your all here too "

Tabitha was the first to break the silence " Well, it sounds like we certainly have our work cut out for us. It sounds like the best way to throw a wrench in their plans is to awaken Emmets memories but it cant be that simple "

" They scramble the mind of a guy over a millenia old " Shizuka pointed out " Not to mention capturing him, I can only imagine how that all meant. What do you our chances are of pulling that off Ku-chan? "

Riku shook his head " Not very good, Emmet slipped Cordelia's leash once already and nearly nuked the island. She tripled his bindings after that, our best bet really is to let time pass. It's not possible for her to keep him down in definetly, she just has to do that till Sandra's been fully prepped "

Gat raised his hand " How long do you reckon that'll be and who else is after this chick? "

" She's tapped into the power a few times already, the greatest feat was rescuing Emmet from the " Mafia " I mentioned earlier, together they were able to channel the phoenix's power and are now both aware of it's presence. I believe they will continue gaining more control of it together and in that our chance will pop up. Emmet's outburst is something they couldnt have been prepared for, Goodmans so damn arrogant, she probably assued he'd just go along with her mental prodding, heh she'll learn her lesson and then some. As for the second question, theirs a missionary on the island named Kiya. She's good, really good and I believe she may pose a probably soon. As for who else wants the phoenix, it's anyones guess, the twin bimbos are after me and Ashford so thats a side issue "

Gat smirked " Well damn, we got targets all over the place, hard to decide who we should shoot first "

Tabitha sighed " Easy there, I think we should play it by ear for now, nothing will be gained by going in half cocked "

" Baby i'm always full cocked " Gat grinned as he grabbed himself underneath the table.

Tabitha shook her head and Shizuka looked under the table

" That really loses some of it's sexy appeal when you remember he's wearing a dress "

" IT'S A KILT! "

Riku laughed " Oh how I have missed you all " But Pinky's right, for now we play by ear but if anyone makes a move, we return it in kind "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was sitting in her and Sandra's room getting ready. Having just called ahead to the hospital to tell Tia that she was coming with a visitor, she'd also contacted Kaiser and Riku who promised her everything was alright. She smiled as she combed her hair out, this was the first time she'd introduced one of her relationships to Tia, she was sure her sister would love Sandra as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 pm

"Sandra had gotten ready with Emmet while Tenesha had made her preparations. Sandra was excited and a bit nervous, it was the same type of feeling as if Tenesha was taking Sandra to her home to meet her parents. Sandra felt she had to make a good first impression. Of course Emmet wasn't letting Sandra go until he deemed her perfect, or fabulous as he would say. Eventually they settled on a attire that was casual yet also with some class appeal. Sandra didn't know if they was just going to her sisters dorm, or if the 3 was going out or what. So they went with something that could fit any occasion.

Sandra thanked Emmet giving him a hug before setting out for Tenesha's room. She entered the room seeing Tenesha combing her hair and made hey way over."

Sandra: Hey babe, everything ready?

"She leaned forward to give Tenesha a kiss and then started helping her with her hair."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 am

Roberta sat down on the edge of the crater and a large gaping hole as she just rocked to the left and right whistling a made up tune to keep herself busy. This was where the beast landed, but it was no where to be found. She closed her eyes to listen for the thing. There was a small animal a few hundred meters behind her running away and that was it. Other than the four legged mammal running off anything else was either dead or fled the destruction. There was nothing but death and destruction that she missed and this wasn't Roberta's idea of a good time.

"Ugh I'm so stupid." she got up and stretched out. This seemed pointless but at least she got some information. The only interesting thing here was the hole in the Earth and she tested how far down that was by thrown some large rocks down. Even her ears could barely pick up the sound ofi t hitting the floor. She bit her lip thinking about jumping down herself. The urge was strong but she knew better than that.

Roberta turned around and looked back again at the hole to make sure she wasn't going to do something very stupid. She turned and smiled "Nah, I'll find you pretty boy. Next time."

she took off in a sprint clearing the area in seconds. When she there was a wolf that appeared near the crater. He looked in her direction with Teal eyes. Roots begin spranging out of the ground and dead animals began coming to life around the crater. The wolf bared is sharp teeth in a grin. "Well that was the first." he thought as she ran off. There was something attractive in that girl."You seem as old as time girl."

He immediately ignored that statement finding it silly. However if someone like this already garnered his interest then there should be others like her. The wolf turned into a crow and flew off as the area around the crater became surrounded by the undead and a barrier of trees.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:02 am

"Katy was seen in a after school class, it was a fighting class. The teacher had spare time and the majority of students decided they wanted more practice. Going by the score board Katy was excelling in this class already, even through a mutant she seemed to have a natural knack for basic combat. Earlier in the day she had pinned the biggest man in the class, a 7 foot beast who towered well above her. He played on the football team and Katy couldn't help but gleam a bit that she knocked him off. A jacked up 7 foot tall football player taken down a mere little girl, Katy imagined him getting a lot of flank from his teammates.

Right now though she was paired up with a new addition to the class. After they got past the lessons portion of the class, the entire class made a circle ring around the gym. This gave off a more "fight club" type atmosphere, it was the teachers believe that to see a students true potential, the atmosphere has to be right. Katy stepped into the circle riding a high from her victory earlier today, but her opponent shocked her. Next to enter the circle was Kiya."

Katy: You... what are you doing here?

"Kiya shrugged."

Kiya: You guys drove my employer away, yet I'm still signed up to this school for a semester. May as well have some fun.

"Katy didn't believe she was in this class just because she was paid up, she doubted Kiya even cared in the slightest about Cordillia or Shawkun. A cyborb like her, her mind, whatever may be left of it is likely protected. And she probably doesn't even have a soul to take. This girl was up to something.

The teacher called the match and Kiya waited for Katy to move. Katy tried to use her quickness, but Kiya was quicker and in one swift counter attack had countered Katy strike, twisted right arm behind her back, forced Katy to the floor and put a knee to her spine. Kiya applied pressure and Katy had to surrender in under a minute, her spine feeling like it was going to snap if she didn't.

Katy was at the top of the class, and was just defeated in about 43 seconds. The quickest time ever recorded. Kiya remained knelled down by Katy and spoke softly so only she'd hear."

Kiya: See you in Glee Class.

"Kiya showed no sportmanship whatsoever as she simply walked away without offering Katy a hand up. One of the other students came to Katy side, though she was fine now the glee club comment surprised her. If this was true she couldn't see it sit well with the group, well some of them at least. Katy favored her arm a little as she was helped it, her elbow was sore from being twisted but Katy felt it was nothing a nights rest wouldn't cure."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Sarah watched the fight between Kiya and Katy knowing the actual result before it happened. She was wondering why Katy didn't simply give up. Sarah knew a fight between her in Kiya would usually result in a loss purely because of her cyborg nature and skill. Precognition can only do so much depending on the situation. She ran over to help Katy up and asked.

"Why is she still here?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 pm

"Katy thanked Sarah for the aid and was quick to reply to Sarah, indicating she wasn't hurt to bad."

Katy: She makes it sound like she's obligated to serve out the rest of her term here, Troy or no Troy. I don't buy it, what does concern me is she said she'll be in the glee club class.

"Katy wondered where Kiya stood with the Mafia right now? Was she moving on her own to get close to somebody, Mafia did seem not to suite a person like her. The obvious assumption would be she was still working for Troy, meaning Emmet and Sandra would be in her sights."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm

"Better hope the bitch is tone death then." she quipped thinking about her last encounter with Kiya. A danger but probably nothing necessarily unusual. Unfortunately hiding her activities shouldn't be hard when there are dragons making a lot of noise.

"She seems like the least of your problems anyway. Alone she'd be hard pressed to anything against the Glee Club." Sarah didn't mention the legion of doom that was forming around Adrian. She doubted Kiya would join since she had connections with the enemy, but it was still early in the day.

-------------------------------

The Genosha auditorium was a massive place that could compete with some of the best Opera Houses in the world. The sound of a lone piano player echoed across the room. Tie was the audience and she closed her eyes listening to the tune the boy played. When he was down he received a slow clap as a reward. The pianist looked at her and adjusted his glasses. Her presence was expected.

"What a neat little tune you play. I knew you had some potential, but I heard better." her faint praise carried to him and he simply yawned. It wasn't the first time he heard this. Most who did say it could barely back it up with their own skill, but he was asked for something else.

"I assume you called me here for something more than simply entertainment?" He was still sitting at the piano that was so graciously brought in here. The presence of a barrier around this room was clear. All he could think about was that it was a trap.

"Oh this is purely for my enjoyment, but I can compensate up and coming musicians. You see I have information on recent events."

"Such as?"

"What the thing you saw terrorizing our precious school. The battle yesterday between divine and evil forces. Of course also information on why your boring little brother is corrupted by an almost demonic force recently."

This caused his eye to twitch. His hands began touching the keys as lightly as possible. Like a man trying hard to not pull the trigger. "Tell me everything you know! Now!"

Tie jumped up from her seat and landed close to the stage. "Oh dear that's not how this works. A champion who wants to save his family. A noble goal but its a goal I have to crush. Make me give in and I'll tell you everything. If you don't then you loss your one chance to succeed."

"Lilia Ashford is it? When I'm done here your family will pay for this idiocy."

"Your already dead dear. You just don't know it yet." tie said just before dashing forwards so fast she destroyed the seats she was hopping on. The boy's hand clashed with the keys and Tie's fists hit a wave that pushed her back across the auditorium and into the wall. She coughed up blood on impact and struggled to shake off the pain. "This is interesting." She was immediately on her feet and wiped the blood from her mouth.

"I hope that isn't all Ms. Ashford. A magus must stand tall in the face of impending doom." he took a deep breath and Tie took off her blazer. Silently spells were being cast and the battle was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Katy: That girl isn't stupid enough to take on the entire glee club head on, Riku has bested her once and Emmet with Sandra, those two took out a entire group by themselves. However she is up to something, otherwise you'd think she'd of moved on to new jobs.

"Katy and Sarah cleared the battle area for other combatants to step up."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:33 am

When he began each time he hit a key Tie dodged the nearly invisible tendrils of magic punching small craters into the ground. The explosive sounds created their melody as they followed her everywhere she went. Tie began back flipping in rhythm to the music. The pianist began sweating as he could barely touch her. Another tap of the keys created a web of magic attempted to capture her.

Tie covered herself in light and burst past it cutting through. In the air she was assaulted by several more attacks. She punched and kick each tendril diverting its course as she fell to the ground. Just as she landed Tie summoned a curse creating a dark field of mystical energy reflecting each attack in many different directions. She ran through this corridor of magic and reached the stage. She could see the shield he placed and immediately punched the barrier with a burst of mystical energy.

"Not yet!" he kept playing and was rending apart her curse. He closed his eyes and looked for the threads that kept it together while managing his barrier. Tie simply placed her hand against the barrier.

"I like your style little bird. However," she sensed his barrier resonated at his rthym. "now its time to dance to my tune."

She forced the barrier to listen to her own heartbeat instead which played something like this.

He could feel himself losing control as he desperately kept playing and began slowing down. The pianist could hear her music and it was almost deafening. Beads of sweat was dripping down as both sounds competed for control. That chaos shattered his barrier before he could destroy her curse.

"I never knew birds could chirp like you before." Tie was already beside him as he laid back in his chair completely exhausted. Any resistance he could put up was token and not even worthy of the name he was born with.

"Before you kill me I have to know. How the hell did you get your heart to play music like that?" the ability to play music through her heartbeat like that seemed so silly but it happened. He needed to know that before he died.

Tie looked him confused and started giggling which only annoyed him. "Alright then kill me now. I really don't need this."

"Oh sweetie I'm not going to kill you. I simply needed to defeat a champion. You sort of fit the description."

"What," he asked her dumbfounded wondering what the hell was the real purpose of this. He heard the Ashfords were known for their eccentricities but this was going to far. "the fuck?"

--------------------------------

"Oh there are any number of ways Kiya could hurt you guys." Sarah kept walking with her filling her own head with dozens of ways Kiya would go about destroying them. "Like my brother. I love him but he's a terrible fighter. Plus she's a cyborg and potentially armed. Kidnapping or killing him wouldn't be that hard."

Somewhere in the school Tyrone felt really pissed off but he didn't know why.

"Nope actually BOMBS!" Sarah nearly shouted getting some attention of students nearby. "heh bombs. A lot of fertilizer has been missing and I know some robotics club equipment just disappeared over the last few days. Probably unrelated." Sarah's mind was going over any possible threat. It was obvious she thought about this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 13 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next